时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | We should’ve just stayed at that cute little B&B in town. | 我们应该在镇上那家可爱的小旅馆过夜 |
[00:08] | It had great reviews online. | 网上的评价很不错 |
[00:11] | And beds. | 有床 |
[00:13] | With mattresses. | 也有床垫 |
[00:14] | Where would the fun be in that? | 那样还有什么乐趣 |
[00:17] | Where’s the fun in this? | 那现在这样有啥乐趣 |
[00:19] | It’s creepy out here. | 这里好恐怖 |
[00:20] | We’re in the middle of nowhere. | 我们在荒郊野外 |
[00:21] | Come on. | 好啦 |
[00:23] | This was my family’s spot when I was little. | 我小时候的家就在这儿 |
[00:27] | Where they terrorized you with campfire stories | 他们会用呢喃女人的篝火故事 |
[00:30] | about the Whispering Woman. | 来吓唬你 |
[00:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:35] | She haunted my childhood, it’s true. | 没错 她萦绕在我的童年 |
[00:38] | Lucky for you, I’m no longer little. | 你幸运好 我已经长大了 |
[00:47] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[00:50] | How should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[00:51] | A squirrel, maybe? | 大概是只松鼠吧 |
[00:53] | Or it’s the Whispering Woman. | 或者是呢喃女人哦 |
[00:56] | Mm, funny. | 真好笑 |
[01:02] | That was bigger than a squirrel. | 这东西比松鼠大 |
[01:09] | I think it’s gone. | 它应该走了 |
[01:12] | Could you just check? | 你能去看看吗 |
[01:16] | Please? | 求你了 |
[01:47] | 伊娃·梅森 第181号 | |
[01:53] | That was Tadashi. | 是志忠 |
[01:55] | He finished his dive into Vandyke’s laptop, | 根据你的要求 他已经探察过 |
[01:58] | as you requested. | 范戴克的电脑了 |
[02:00] | Did he discover any pearls, | 有探到什么宝藏吗 |
[02:01] | like who hired Vandyke to assassinate Elizabeth? | 比如谁雇了范戴克谋杀伊丽莎白 |
[02:05] | No. | 没有 |
[02:06] | Well, did he at least confirm that Vandyke | 好吧 那他至少能确认范戴克 |
[02:09] | was, in fact, tracking her on the night of her death? | 在她死的那晚确实在跟踪她吧 |
[02:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:14] | Vandyke was using an app to monitor her location, | 范戴克通过应用软件追踪她的位置 |
[02:17] | but that is not all there is to it. | 但他还不止查到这些 |
[02:20] | I feel a twist coming. | 是有反转吗 |
[02:22] | According to the app, | 根据那个软件 |
[02:23] | Tadashi believes the RF device inside Elizabeth | 志忠认为伊丽莎白体内的无线设备 |
[02:26] | was designed to perform two functions. | 有两种功能 |
[02:29] | It transmits GPS coordinates, | 它能传送定位坐标 |
[02:32] | and it monitors timed medication. | 还能监控定时药物情况 |
[02:37] | I read the toxicology report. | 我看过毒理学检测报告 |
[02:40] | It found nothing unusual in Elizabeth’s system. | 伊丽莎白体内没有异常的地方 |
[02:42] | She wasn’t drugged. | 她没被下毒 |
[02:44] | Maybe whoever slipped her the tracker | 偷着给她装追踪器的人 |
[02:46] | didn’t require full use of its medical abilities. | 可能用不着它的医疗功能 |
[02:48] | But as a medical device, | 但作为医疗装置 |
[02:50] | it was small enough for her to ingest. | 它的大小足以让她吞下 |
[02:52] | We’re talking to the wrong people. | 我们找错人了 |
[02:54] | We don’t need tech experts. | 我们不需要科技专家 |
[02:56] | We need medical ones. | 我们要找医疗专家 |
[02:58] | We need to talk to Herbie. | 我们得跟赫比谈谈 |
[02:59] | I already sent a courier to his home this morning with the tracker, | 我已经让人带着追踪器去他家了 |
[03:02] | but he’s not responding to my calls. | 但他不接电话 |
[03:05] | Are you two in some sort of a disagreement? | 你们俩闹矛盾了吗 |
[03:07] | A disagreement with Herbie? | 跟赫比闹矛盾吗 |
[03:08] | The man likes conflict as much as I like an overcooked egg. | 他对冲突就像我对糊鸡蛋一样不喜欢 |
[03:12] | And it’s not like him to not answer. Try him again. | 不接电话不是他的作风 再试试 |
[03:22] | Senator, come in. | 参议员 请进 |
[03:24] | Please, call me Cynthia. | 请叫我辛西娅 |
[03:26] | Cynthia, | 辛西娅 |
[03:28] | I’m afraid we’re not fully equipped for social calls here, | 很抱歉 这里并不适宜接待社交来访 |
[03:32] | but I couldn’t refuse your request to meet. | 但我不会拒绝你见面的要求 |
[03:36] | Would you like a cup of coffee? | 想喝咖啡吗 |
[03:37] | Well, this is difficult enough, Raymond. | 情况很不乐观 雷蒙德 |
[03:39] | Let’s just cut to the gristle. | 我们开门见山吧 |
[03:51] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[03:53] | I suspected you might. | 我觉得也是 |
[03:56] | You know I’d only come to you | 只有我走投无路时 |
[03:57] | if my situation were desperate. | 我才会找你 |
[04:00] | It’s been three weeks | 我的儿媳妇 |
[04:01] | since my daughter-in-law went missing. | 已经失踪三周了 |
[04:03] | Yes, I’ve been following the news. | 是的 我有关注新闻 |
[04:05] | I’m terribly sorry. | 深表遗憾 |
[04:07] | The news you don’t know, | 还有你不知道的新闻 |
[04:08] | because I’m keeping it from the press, | 我没跟媒体公布 |
[04:10] | is that Sheila resurfaced last night at a campsite. | 希拉昨晚在一处露营地出现了 |
[04:13] | No help from the local authorities, mind you. | 注意 她并没借助地方当局 |
[04:16] | She was half dead. | 她奄奄一息 |
[04:19] | Emaciated, tortured. | 身体消瘦 受尽折磨 |
[04:22] | Now Sheila is in a medically-induced coma | 现在希拉处于药物引发的昏迷中 |
[04:25] | while whoever did this to her is still… | 但对她做出这种事的人还 |
[04:28] | Is still out there, living and breathing, | 还逍遥法外 完好无损 |
[04:33] | enjoying the sun on their face | 享受着阳光 |
[04:36] | while Sheila’s lying in a coma, | 但是希拉却在昏迷着 |
[04:37] | and you’re feeling helpless. | 你觉得孤立无援 |
[04:42] | When nothing makes sense in the light, | 既然明处一无所获 |
[04:46] | we have to search in the dark. | 我们就得在暗处找找了 |
[04:52] | I had a feeling you’d understand. | 我就知道你能理解的 |
[04:56] | Police interviewed the two campers | 警方询问了希拉·帕娜贝克 |
[04:58] | who Sheila Panabaker found, | 找到的两位露营者 |
[04:59] | but she collapsed without saying a word. | 但她一句话没说就倒下了 |
[05:02] | So no idea where she came from. | 她们并不知道她从哪儿来 |
[05:04] | The woods where she surfaced are 12,000 acres | 她出现的那片森林大约四十八平方公里 |
[05:08] | of rural, mostly unincorporated area. | 大部分位于城市规划区外 |
[05:10] | It’s a lot of ground to cover. | 这可有的忙活了 |
[05:12] | Sheila’s currently in a coma at Chesapeake Bay Memorial, | 希拉目前在切萨皮克湾纪念医院昏迷着 |
[05:15] | fighting for her life. | 正在努力求生 |
[05:16] | I have sympathy for Panabaker, but does an abduction case | 我很同情帕娜贝克 但绑架案 |
[05:19] | in which the abduction is over | 何况绑架已经结束了 |
[05:21] | merit this task force’s attention? | 值得动用特别小组吗 |
[05:23] | It does for me. | 我觉得挺值 |
[05:24] | I’m surprised the FBI isn’t already on it, | 考虑到帕娜贝克参议员的地位 |
[05:25] | given Senator Panabaker’s position. | 我很惊讶联调局竟然没出面 |
[05:27] | She asked for us. | 是她找的我们 |
[05:29] | I think you mean Reddington. | 你是指雷丁顿 |
[05:30] | Where is he anyway? | 他到底在哪儿 |
[05:31] | He has a lead on the tracking device they found on Elizabeth, | 他在查伊丽莎白身上追踪器的线索 |
[05:34] | but he assured me that he will be available for whatever we need. | 但他向我保证会有求必应 |
[05:37] | Look, Cynthia’s gone to | 听着 辛西娅 |
[05:38] | bat for this task force time and time again. | 无数次对特别小组拔刀相助 |
[05:40] | We owe her this. | 这是我们欠她的 |
[05:42] | Ressler, Aram, go to the hospital, talk to Sheila’s doctor. | 雷斯勒和阿兰姆去找希拉的医生谈谈 |
[05:45] | Uh, does it, uh, have to be me? | 这事 一定要我去吗 |
[05:47] | I mean, I… I… I… I kind of have things to do. | 我 我还有别的事呢 |
[05:50] | What things? | 啥事 |
[05:52] | Oh, uh, you know, just, like, uh, computer things. | 你懂的 电脑方面的事 |
[05:53] | It’s all… It’s all technical. It’s boring stuff. | 都 都是技术类的 无聊的事 |
[05:56] | Of course. Park, go with Ressler. | 好吧 帕克你跟雷斯勒去吧 |
[05:58] | If we can find out from Sheila’s doctor what was done to her, | 如果能通过希拉的医生查明她的遭遇 |
[06:01] | it might help us figure out who did it. | 也许能帮我们找出那个人 |
[06:08] | I still don’t understand how Sheila got out. | 我还是不明白希拉是怎么跑的 |
[06:12] | Well, maybe it’s because we | 可能是因为 |
[06:13] | have too many patients and I’m spread too thin. | 病人太多 我应接不暇 |
[06:17] | What if she leads the police to us? | 万一她把警察招来呢 |
[06:18] | She won’t. | 她不会的 |
[06:20] | She left at night. That had to have been disorienting. | 她是晚上跑的 肯定会迷路 |
[06:23] | She walked for days and wound up 50 miles from here. | 她得走好几天才能走出九十公里 |
[06:25] | I’m not concerned about her. | 我不担心她 |
[06:28] | But we now have an empty bed that we need to fill, | 但现在我们得把这张空床塞上人 |
[06:33] | and lucky for us, | 幸运的是 |
[06:35] | I think I found a new prospect. | 我想我找到了一个新人选 |
[06:39] | I just said I can barely handle this. | 我刚刚说过 我快顾不过来了 |
[06:42] | It’s not the right time to bring in someone new. | 现在再加新人不是时候 |
[06:44] | You know how important our mission is. | 你知道我们的任务有多重要 |
[06:48] | We can always handle one more patient. | 我们总是能多看管一个病人的 |
[06:49] | We always make it work. | 我们总能搞定 |
[06:54] | Well, she was hypothermic when she came in. | 她刚送进来的时候体温过低 |
[06:56] | She’s dehydrated, malnourished. | 严重脱水 营养不良 |
[06:59] | I suppose being lost in the woods | 我想这是是由于她在树林里 |
[07:00] | for days in the cold with no food or water would do that. | 迷路了好几天 又冷又饿又渴 |
[07:03] | A lot of it, but not the heart damage. | 大部分症状是的 但心脏损伤不是 |
[07:06] | – She has heart damage? – Yeah, it’s enlarged, | -她心脏受损了 -心脏肥大 |
[07:07] | with a reduced left ventricular function. | 左心室功能衰退 |
[07:11] | But when I examined her further, things got…stranger. | 但我给她做进一步检查时有更奇怪的发现 |
[07:15] | At first I thought these were just knife wounds, | 起初我以为这些只是刀伤 |
[07:17] | torture, maybe, | 或许是受到了折磨 |
[07:19] | but when we cleaned away the blood, | 但当我们清洗掉血液 |
[07:22] | we found this. | 我们发现了这个 |
[07:24] | M·霍姆斯 C·弗劳尔斯 | |
[07:27] | Are those names? | 这些是名字吗 |
[07:28] | Yeah, that’d be my guess. | 是的 我也是这么猜的 |
[07:30] | And they appear self-inflicted. | 而且看起来是她自己造成的 |
[07:31] | Why would she carve names into her own leg? | 为什么她要把名字刻在自己的腿上 |
[07:36] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[07:37] | Remember what we talked about. | 记得我们之前说过的 |
[07:40] | She can’t hear you right now. | 她现在听不见你的声音 |
[07:42] | She’s really sick, Char. | 她病得很严重 小夏 |
[07:45] | Y-You’ll have to excuse us. | 请原谅我们想单独待一会 |
[07:46] | This is the first time she’s seen her since… | 这是事件发生以来女儿第一次见到她 |
[07:47] | No, please. We were just heading out. | 没事 请便 我们正准备离开 |
[07:51] | Perinatologist to ER, stat. Perinatologist to ER, stat. | 围产医生立刻到急诊室 围产医生立刻到急诊室 |
[07:54] | Let’s go find the bastard who did this. | 让我们把犯下这种事的混蛋揪出来 |
[08:01] | For just a little bit, all right? | 就一点点 明白吧 |
[08:04] | Try to swish it around. | 试着转一圈 |
[08:06] | Just one thin layer. | 就要薄薄一层 |
[08:07] | Honey, do you want mustard or mayo on your sandwich? | 亲爱的 三明治上你想涂芥末还是蛋黄酱 |
[08:13] | Sarah? | 萨拉 |
[08:19] | Bill! She’s seizing! | 比尔 她癫痫犯了 |
[08:36] | We spoke with her doctor, | 我们与她的医生聊过了 |
[08:37] | and it seems your daughter-in-law | 看来你的儿媳 |
[08:39] | carved the names of two women into her own thigh. | 把两个女人的名字刻在了自己的大腿上 |
[08:42] | Sheila did that? | 是希拉自己做的 |
[08:45] | For God’s sake, why? | 我的天呐 为什么 |
[08:47] | This is conjecture, but we believe she knew she might die | 这是我们的猜测 她可能知道自己快死了 |
[08:50] | and wanted to send a message to whoever found her body, | 想给找到她尸体的人留下一些线索 |
[08:52] | to let them know there are other victims still out there. | 让他们知道还有其他的受害者 |
[08:55] | And the message worked. | 这条信息奏效了 |
[08:57] | We ID’d the names. | 我们确认了这两个名字 |
[08:59] | Uh, Crystal Flowers and Maria Holmes. | 克里斯特尔·弗劳尔斯和玛利亚·霍姆斯 |
[09:02] | Now, while both names are incredibly common, | 虽然这两个名字都很常见 |
[09:04] | I was able to narrow down the search | 但我能准确把范围缩小 |
[09:05] | because of a peculiar connection to Sheila. | 是因为这两个人与希拉有不寻常的联系 |
[09:07] | I know those women. | 我认识这两个女人 |
[09:09] | Where do I know them from? | 我是怎么会知道她们的 |
[09:10] | Aram discovered the connection | 阿兰姆在进行社交媒体搜索时 |
[09:11] | when he conducted a social media search | 发现了她们之间的联系 |
[09:13] | and saw all three mothers were featured | 这三位母亲的事迹都登在 |
[09:15] | on the Tiny Fighters Foundation website. | 小小战士基金会的网站上 |
[09:18] | Oh, believe me, I remember the interview. I was there. | 我记得这个采访 我也在现场 |
[09:21] | It’s a fundraising organization. | 这是一个募集捐款的组织 |
[09:23] | They share the stories of children | 分享患有严重疾病的孩子 |
[09:25] | and their families facing serious health issues. | 与他们的家庭和病魔斗争的故事 |
[09:27] | I’ve donated a lot to Tiny Fighters. | 我当时向小小战士捐了一大笔钱 |
[09:29] | How has no one made the connection | 怎么会到目前为止 |
[09:31] | that these mothers were going missing until now? | 才有人将这些母亲的失踪联系起来 |
[09:33] | Well, over 600,000 people | 美国每年都有 |
[09:35] | go missing in the U.S. every year, | 超过六十万人失踪 |
[09:37] | and these cases are spread out over several years, | 这些案子相隔数年 |
[09:40] | in different parts of the country, | 在不同地区 |
[09:41] | and under different circumstances. | 失踪情况也不同 |
[09:43] | We’re bringing in the woman who runs Tiny Fighters. Emily Wright. | 我们正要把基金会的负责人艾米丽·莱特带来 |
[09:46] | We’ll see if she has something to offer. | 看看她有什么能提供的信息 |
[09:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:50] | Thank you for the briefing. | 谢谢你们的简报 |
[09:52] | And thank you for your work. | 谢谢你们的工作 |
[09:56] | You know the new prospect that I told you about? | 还记得我跟你提过的新人选吗 |
[09:59] | I’ve been studying her medical records that you obtained. | 我在研究你获取的她的病例 |
[10:01] | She’s got a long and complicated history | 她有很长很复杂的病史 |
[10:03] | that I think is a perfect match for our hospital. | 与我们医院的要求完美匹配 |
[10:07] | So I’m gonna make my move tonight. | 今晚我就会行动 |
[10:09] | By morning, we will have a new patient. | 明天一早 我们就有新的病人了 |
[10:11] | See to it that her bed is ready. | 一定要准备好她的床铺 |
[10:15] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 女士 |
[10:19] | I don’t understand. | 我不理解 |
[10:21] | Who would want to hurt mothers, especially our mothers? | 谁会伤害妈妈 尤其是基金会的妈妈们 |
[10:23] | They’re the most loving, selfless people I’ve ever known. | 她们是我认识的最有爱 最无私的人 |
[10:26] | Who in your organization | 你们组织中 |
[10:27] | has access to the database of your families? | 有谁能接触家庭的数据库 |
[10:29] | We have hundreds of volunteer contributors. | 我们有上百名志愿者 |
[10:31] | They all have access to the database. | 都可以接触数据库 |
[10:33] | I can get you a log of their names and e-mails. | 我可以提供他们的姓名和邮箱地址 |
[10:35] | What were the dates that the kids of these mothers | 这些孩子母亲的事迹在网站上披露 |
[10:37] | were profiled on the site? | 是在哪一天 |
[10:43] | October 3, 2020, Crystal’s son. | 克里斯特尔的儿子是2020年10月3日 |
[10:46] | February 10th of last year, Maria’s son. | 玛利亚的儿子是去年2月10日 |
[10:49] | And January 25th of this year, Sheila’s daughter. | 希拉的女儿是今年1月25日 |
[10:53] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[10:57] | All the women were abducted | 孩子的事迹公开的一周内 |
[10:58] | within a week of their children’s profile. | 这些母亲就被绑架了 |
[11:00] | Somebody’s trolling your website for victims. | 有人在利用你的网站挑选被害者 |
[11:02] | This can’t be happening. | 这不可能 |
[11:03] | Who did you profile this week? | 这周你上传了谁的事迹 |
[11:06] | Don’t you think this is a bit extreme? | 你不觉得这有点反应过度了吗 |
[11:08] | He’s not answering our calls. | 他没有接我们的电话 |
[11:09] | You don’t just go silent. Not on me. | 你不能无缘无故不接电话 对我不行 |
[11:11] | Or I’m gonna find out the reason why. | 不然我就会刨根问底找出原因 |
[11:16] | Herbie? | 赫比 |
[11:19] | Herbie! | 赫比 |
[11:21] | We saw your Vanagon in the garage, Herbie. | 我们看到你的房车停在车库里 赫比 |
[11:24] | I know you’re there. | 我知道你在 |
[11:28] | It’s been 36 hours. Give me a second. | 已经连哭三十六小时了 等我一会儿 |
[11:33] | My wife’s is on a digital detox retreat, | 我的妻子去参加数字排毒静修活动 |
[11:35] | and I can’t get ahold of her. | 我联系不上她 |
[11:37] | I can’t do this, man. | 我做不了这个 兄弟 |
[11:38] | I’m not meant to be a father. | 我就不是当父亲的料 |
[11:40] | I think I’m actually losing my mind, seriously. | 我觉得我已经疯了 真的 |
[11:42] | My baby hates me. | 我的孩子恨我 |
[11:43] | Like, ac… She actually hates me. | 真的 她真的恨我 |
[11:46] | No, no, no, no, no. What’s her name? | 不不不 不会的 她叫什么名字 |
[11:48] | Sue. As in A Boy Named… | 苏 取自歌名《一个叫苏的男孩》 |
[11:51] | My wife’s a Johnny Cash fan. | 我老婆是约翰尼·卡什的粉丝 |
[11:52] | Never mind. | 无所谓了 |
[11:54] | Oh, come here, Sue. Come here, Sue. All right. | 过来 苏 过来 没事 |
[11:58] | Yes. Come here. Yes. | 对 没事了 乖 |
[11:59] | There you go. Yeah. | 真乖 就是这样 |
[12:04] | They’re pretty reliable. | 小孩子很好懂的 |
[12:07] | Only a few things cause them strife. | 只有几件事会让他们闹个不停 |
[12:10] | Hunger. Fatigue. | 饿了 累了 |
[12:13] | Gas. | 要拍奶嗝了 |
[12:17] | All they need is close attention and love. | 他们需要的只是密切的关注和爱 |
[12:20] | And it’s wonderful to be able to instantly | 最好能立刻 |
[12:23] | give them everything they want. | 给他们想要的一切 |
[12:30] | Cherish this time. | 珍惜这段时光 |
[12:33] | The simplicity. | 简单 |
[12:37] | Because it gets pretty complicated, I’m afraid. | 因为以后恐怕会变得很复杂 |
[12:42] | No, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 不 没事的 没事的 |
[12:45] | – No, no, no, no. – It’s okay. | -不不不不 -没事的 |
[12:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:48] | Oh, my gosh. She senses your fear. | 我的天 她能感到你的恐惧 |
[12:52] | Dear God, Herbie, you must relax. | 老天啊 赫比 你得放松 |
[12:56] | Here. | 来 |
[13:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:08] | It had to be Sue… | 得是苏 |
[13:12] | It had to be Sue | 得是苏 |
[13:16] | I wandered around and finally found | 我游荡着终于找到 |
[13:23] | The somebody who…could make me be true. | 那能让我真实的人 |
[13:29] | Can you please stay for a while? | 你能不能留一会儿 |
[13:33] | I’m desperate. | 我很绝望 |
[13:37] | That depends on what you can tell me about my tracker. | 那取决于关于我的追踪器你能告诉我什么 |
[13:44] | We reached out to the four mothers | 我们联系了四位母亲 |
[13:45] | whose children were just profiled, | 她们孩子的事迹刚被公布 |
[13:46] | and we got ahold of three. | 我们联系到了三位 |
[13:48] | They’re aware of the circumstances | 她们了解情况了 |
[13:49] | and are looking out for anything, or anyone, unusual. | 在注意任何不寻常的人或事 |
[13:51] | What about the fourth? | 第四位呢 |
[13:52] | Mary Sutton. We weren’t able to reach her, | 玛丽·萨顿 我们联系不上她 |
[13:54] | but I tracked down her husband, | 但我联系到了她丈夫 |
[13:55] | who said Mary and their daughter Sarah | 他说玛丽和他们的女儿萨拉 |
[13:57] | are at George Washington Children’s Hospital today. | 今天在乔治·华盛顿儿童医院 |
[14:00] | Sarah had a seizure. | 萨拉癫痫发作了 |
[14:02] | Ressler, Dembe, head over to the hospital. | 雷斯勒 邓比 去医院 |
[14:04] | Confirm that Mary’s safe | 确认玛丽是安全的 |
[14:05] | and brief her on the situation. | 然后跟她讲明情况 |
[14:09] | Your daughter is a lovely girl, | 你女儿很可爱 |
[14:11] | and I know it’s no fun being in the hospital, | 我知道在医院不好受 |
[14:13] | but I’d like to keep her for a few days for observation. | 但我想留她几天观察一下 |
[14:16] | Usually, we only stay the night when she has one of her seizures. | 当她癫痫发作 我们通常只待一晚 |
[14:19] | Well, the sodium levels in her blood are unusually high. | 她的血钠高得有些不寻常 |
[14:21] | I’d like to get her on an IV to rebalance that concentration. | 我想让她输液使那个浓度恢复平衡 |
[14:25] | Has she been vomiting or having diarrhea? | 她有呕吐或者拉肚子吗 |
[14:27] | She could be dehydrated or suffering from hypernatremia. | 她可能失水过多或是患上了高钠血症 |
[14:30] | She’s on a very strict diet regimen. | 她的饮食很严格 |
[14:32] | It wouldn’t account for any of that. | 肯定和那些无关 |
[14:34] | Plus, I care for her day in and day out. | 再说我每时每刻都在照顾她 |
[14:37] | I know her better than anybody. | 我比任何人都了解她 |
[14:39] | Maybe you want to rerun the tests? | 也许你想重新做一下测试 |
[14:44] | Mother knows best. I’ll see what I can do. | 母亲是最了解的人 我看我能做些什么 |
[14:46] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[14:58] | Are you the night nurse? | 你是夜间护士吗 |
[15:01] | Yeah. I just wanted to drop off the wheelchair for Sarah’s release. | 对 我是为萨拉出院送轮椅的 |
[15:04] | I’m assuming she’ll be discharged tomorrow? | 她明天就会出院了吧 |
[15:06] | I was trying to tell the doctor that. | 我和医生就是那么说的 |
[15:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:10] | They keep trying to hold her for days and days. | 他们总是想让她住好多天 |
[15:12] | It’s such an insurance scam. | 都是为了保险金 |
[15:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:21] | I know the truth. | 我知道真相 |
[15:24] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[15:25] | Agents Ressler and Zuma. FBI. | 雷斯勒和祖玛探员 联调局 |
[15:27] | We’re looking for Sarah Sutton’s room. | 我们想找萨拉·萨顿的病房 |
[15:37] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:38] | I’m doing you a favor. Trust me. | 我在帮你 相信我 |
[15:41] | Somebody, help! Please help! Please! | 快来人啊 救命 救命 |
[15:47] | The room’s gotta be up here on the right. | 病房肯定是在前面右边 |
[15:55] | The nurse, she hurt my mom. | 那个护士 她伤害了我妈 |
[15:57] | And where is she? | 她去哪了 |
[15:58] | She just left with the wheelchair. | 她推着轮椅走了 |
[16:15] | She was medium-build, white. | 她是中等身材 白人 |
[16:19] | It happened so fast. | 发生得太快了 |
[16:21] | Well, she dosed you with a pretty powerful sedative. | 她给你打了很强效的镇定剂 |
[16:24] | Why? Why me? | 为什么 为什么是我 |
[16:26] | We don’t know that yet. | 我们还不清楚 |
[16:27] | Only that you fit a pattern. | 只知道你符合作案规律 |
[16:30] | Pattern? What pattern? | 规律 什么规律 |
[16:33] | My entire life is devoted to taking care of my daughter. | 我一直在照顾我女儿 |
[16:35] | I barely have time to brush my teeth in the morning. | 我早上几乎都没时间刷牙 |
[16:37] | We will get to the bottom of this. | 我们会查清的 |
[16:39] | And until then, what? | 在那之前怎么办 |
[16:40] | We just stay here where someone just attacked us? | 我们就待在这等着被袭击吗 |
[16:42] | We’ve assigned an agent for your protection. | 我们派了一名探员来保护你们 |
[16:44] | He’ll be outside your room 24/7. | 他会一直守在你们的房外 |
[16:46] | You’re in good hands. | 放心吧 |
[16:47] | Well, I couldn’t ID the woman posing as a nurse | 我无法确认假扮成护士的那个女人的身份 |
[16:49] | because the footage was too grainy. | 因为录像质量太差 |
[16:51] | What about the injection gun? | 那把注射枪呢 |
[16:52] | Well, she was wearing latex gloves, | 她戴了橡胶手套 |
[16:54] | so no prints to trace, | 所以没留下指纹 |
[16:55] | but I did research the device, | 但我查了下那把枪 |
[16:57] | and it is actually pretty nifty. | 事实上那枪很不错 |
[16:59] | I mean, if it, wasn’t being used to kidnap young mothers. | 我是说如果它没有被用来绑架年轻的母亲 |
[17:03] | Instead of a needle, | 它不是用针 |
[17:05] | compressed air shoots a thin stream of medication | 而是用压缩空气将药物 |
[17:08] | directly into underlying tissue layers. | 直接射进皮下组织 |
[17:10] | The challenge is, I can’t trace it. | 问题是我无法查到它的来处 |
[17:12] | It’s not legal | 它不是合法器械 |
[17:13] | and seems to be a much more powerful version | 像是现在市面上所出售的 |
[17:15] | than what’s on the current market. | 超级加强版 |
[17:16] | That means it’s on the black market. | 就是说它是黑市商品 |
[17:19] | Call Raymond. | 打给雷蒙德 |
[17:20] | He’s connected to the best | 他知道最好的 |
[17:21] | underground medical resources money can buy. | 钱能买到的地下医疗资源 |
[17:24] | I think it was designed to administer and monitor medication. | 我想它是被设计用来注射及监控药物的 |
[17:27] | Some conditions require drugs to be taken | 有些病的用药时间和用量 |
[17:28] | on very strict schedules, exact dosages, | 需要很精准 |
[17:30] | and patients with those disorders | 而患有那些病的病人 |
[17:32] | aren’t always the most reliable in taking their meds. | 不总是能按时按量用药 |
[17:34] | How does it work? | 它是怎样工作的 |
[17:36] | Uh, it has a capsule. | 它有个胶囊 |
[17:37] | If I’m right, it’s pre-loaded with the patient’s medication, | 如果我是对的 里面装有病人的药 |
[17:39] | at least one dose, | 至少一剂 |
[17:40] | then sends wireless data to the patient’s doctor or guardian | 然后给病人的医生或监护人发去无线数据 |
[17:43] | to track if the meds were actually taken | 来追踪药物是否已用 |
[17:45] | and the patient’s whereabouts. | 还有病人的行踪 |
[17:47] | Well, who uses this technology? | 谁会用这种科技 |
[17:49] | Uh, as far as I know, no one yet. | 据我所知还没人用 |
[17:52] | It’s a cutting-edge technology. I… | 这是尖端科技 |
[17:55] | I did hear about a medical clinic in Boston | 我听说波士顿的一家诊所 |
[17:57] | that was considering a pilot program. | 在考虑试用 |
[17:59] | I need the name of that clinic. | 我需要那家诊所的名字 |
[18:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:08] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[18:08] | I’m texting you a photo. | 我给你发了张照片 |
[18:10] | The woman who abducted Panabaker’s daughter | 绑架帕娜贝克儿媳的女人 |
[18:11] | dropped a medical device | 在她去绑架新受害者时 |
[18:13] | when she went after her latest victim. | 留下了把医疗器械 |
[18:14] | The problem is, it’s not legal, | 问题是 这不合法 |
[18:15] | and we have no way to track it. | 我们没法追踪 |
[18:17] | I think with a little hard work and elbow grease, | 只要我努努力 |
[18:19] | I can find someone who can take care of that for us. | 我应该能找到了解此事的人 |
[18:22] | I’ll be in touch. | 我再联系你 |
[18:25] | I hate to pile on, | 我不想给你增加负担 |
[18:26] | but something else has come up. | 但又有事情发生了 |
[18:30] | Do you think you can help me to identify and trace that? | 你能帮我识别并追踪这个东西吗 |
[18:35] | If you keep her happy, | 如果你让她开心 |
[18:36] | there is literally nothing I won’t do for you. | 我帮你做什么都行 |
[18:40] | Oh, my! Oh! | 天啊 |
[18:43] | Oh, you poor, poor thing. | 可怜的家伙 |
[18:44] | That… | 这股… |
[18:45] | That pain must be unbearable. | 这股疼痛一定难以忍受吧 |
[18:48] | Please, let me go. | 求你 放我走吧 |
[18:51] | Please. | 求你了 |
[18:51] | We can’t take on another patient. | 我们不能再增加病人了 |
[18:53] | Not after what just happened at the hospital. | 尤其是在医院的事发生之后 |
[18:55] | No one got a good look at me. I was careful. | 没有人看清我的样子 我很小心 |
[18:57] | You’re not careful. You’re out of control. | 你不小心 你失控了 |
[19:00] | We need to slow things down. | 我们需要放缓进度 |
[19:02] | Would Chelsea want us to slow things down? | 切尔西会希望我们放缓进度吗 |
[19:06] | You always have to bring her up. | 你总是要提起她 |
[19:08] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[19:10] | Because she is why we do what we do. | 因为我们做这一切都是为了她 |
[19:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:18] | The infection has spread. | 感染已经扩散了 |
[19:20] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你们为什么要这么对我 |
[19:22] | No. Shh, shh, shh, shh. It is because… | 嘘 因为… |
[19:25] | Because you’re an incredible mother | 因为你是个了不起的母亲 |
[19:27] | who would do anything to eliminate her son’s pain. | 会为了消除儿子的病痛不惜一切 |
[19:30] | That’s… That’s what you told Tiny Fighters, | 你就是这么告诉小小战士基金会的 |
[19:32] | and now we are giving you a chance | 我们正在给你机会 |
[19:36] | to make good on your word. | 让你信守承诺 |
[19:37] | Your boy’s getting better | 你儿子正在好转 |
[19:39] | because you’re taking his sickness into your body. | 因为你正将他的疾病纳入体内 |
[19:41] | We need to do something to stop this from spreading further, | 我们需要做点什么防止感染进一步扩散 |
[19:44] | or she’s gonna lose the leg. | 否则她会失去整条腿 |
[19:45] | Take me to a hospital. | 带我去医院 |
[19:48] | A real one! | 真正的医院 |
[19:48] | No. We can handle everything right here. | 不 我们在这里就能处理一切 |
[19:54] | Do we know who his sponsor is? | 我们知道他的担保人[赞助商]是谁吗 |
[19:56] | Wait. What’re you talking about? | 等等 你们在说什么 |
[19:57] | M-My sponsor? | 我的担保人 |
[19:58] | It’s Narcotics Anonymous for a reason. | 戒毒互助所匿名是有原因的 |
[20:00] | What? No. No. | 什么 不是 |
[20:01] | We’re just trying to remember who sponsors… | 我们正在想是谁赞助的… |
[20:03] | LeBron James. | 勒布朗·詹姆斯[篮球运动员] |
[20:05] | Yeah. Uh, I saw him in, | 对 我前几天晚上 |
[20:07] | uh, some new kicks at a game the other night. | 看他穿着新球鞋打比赛 |
[20:08] | Trying to… track down a pair. | 我想买一双 |
[20:10] | Some kicks, yeah? Now, what game was that? | 新鞋 什么比赛 |
[20:12] | ‘Cause I don’t think I saw it. | 因为我好像没看到 |
[20:14] | Reddington just called back. | 雷丁顿刚刚打回来了 |
[20:15] | His contact ID’d the manufacturer of the drug injector. | 他的线人找出药物注射器的厂家了 |
[20:19] | Apparently, a set of them were delivered | 显然 有几副注射器 |
[20:20] | to a rural address in West Virginia, | 被送到西弗吉尼亚的乡村了 |
[20:22] | along with secondhand medical beds and equipment. | 一起送去的还有二手医疗床和医疗器械 |
[20:25] | I need a team there, fast. | 我需要一支小队尽快过去 |
[20:32] | Should we announce? | 我们要宣告身份吗 |
[20:34] | No. This place looks deserted. | 不 这个地方看起来荒废了 |
[20:36] | If there’s someone here, | 如果有人在这 |
[20:37] | we don’t want to tip them off. | 还是别打草惊蛇 |
[20:39] | Do you think Reddington got the wrong address? | 你觉得雷丁顿是不是弄错地址了 |
[20:51] | Dembe. | 邓比 |
[20:57] | Help me. Help me. | 救我 救我 |
[20:59] | Help me! Ohh! | 救我 |
[21:21] | Ressler! | 雷斯勒 |
[21:22] | Drop it. | 放下 |
[21:23] | No! | 不 |
[21:36] | So, that’s the woman who’s responsible for this? | 这就是案件的罪魁祸首 |
[21:39] | One of them. | 其中之一 |
[21:41] | She didn’t act alone. | 她不是单人作案 |
[21:42] | There’s another woman out there. | 还有一个女人在逃 |
[21:43] | The one who tried to abduct Mary Sutton from the hospital. | 就是试图从医院绑架玛丽·萨顿的那个女人 |
[21:47] | How are the other victims doing? | 其他受害者怎么样了 |
[21:49] | They’re all in serious condition, one critical. | 她们都病情严重 有一位情况危急 |
[21:53] | We also found, uh, remains on the property. | 我们还在建筑里找到了遗骸 |
[21:58] | The victims we’ve ID’d all have the same profile, | 被我们查明身份的受害者都是同样的情况 |
[22:00] | all were abducted while caring for very sick children, | 都是在照顾病得非常重的孩子时被绑架 |
[22:02] | just like Sheila. | 就像希拉 |
[22:04] | What we didn’t know until now is that, | 我们直到现在才知道的是 |
[22:05] | while they were being held, | 在她们被劫持期间 |
[22:07] | they were inflicted with various medical treatments | 都遭受了各种各样的医学疗法 |
[22:10] | to make them mirror the symptoms of their sick children. | 好让她们身上出现患病孩子的症状 |
[22:14] | Which explains why your daughter-in-law | 这也解释了 为什么你的儿媳 |
[22:16] | and granddaughter both presented signs of cardiomyopathy. | 和孙女身上都出现了心肌病的症状 |
[22:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:20] | Why make these women relive that terror? | 为什么让这些女人患上同样的病 |
[22:22] | Why inflict on them the pain they witnessed? | 为什么让她们遭受目睹过的病痛 |
[22:24] | I don’t have a conclusive answer… yet. | 我暂时还无法得出结论 |
[22:27] | But there’s light at the end of the tunnel. | 但我们迟早会得到答案 |
[22:30] | As soon as they’re released from the hospital, | 只要她们一出院 |
[22:32] | they’ll be reunited with their children. | 就能和孩子团聚了 |
[22:34] | I just hope Sheila gets that same opportunity with Charlotte. | 我只希望希拉也同样有和夏洛特团聚的机会 |
[22:39] | We’re getting nowhere with her. | 我们对她毫无进展 |
[22:41] | We’ve had her in that box for hours. | 我们让她待在审讯室几个小时了 |
[22:42] | Now she’s asking for an attorney. | 她现在要找律师 |
[22:44] | No! Absolutely not. | 不行 绝对不行 |
[22:47] | This is our one chance with this woman. | 这是我们从这女人口中得到真相的唯一机会 |
[22:49] | Cynthia, we can’t deny her counsel. | 辛西娅 我们不能拒绝她要律师的请求 |
[22:53] | Then perhaps we’re not the ones who should be questioning her. | 那么 也许不该由我们来审问她 |
[23:04] | No, no! | 不 |
[23:08] | You seem ill at ease. | 你看上去很不自在 |
[23:10] | Yes, well… | 是的 |
[23:13] | There is a line I have studiously avoided crossing | 在我的职业生涯中 我一直刻意控制自己 |
[23:16] | in my career, until now. | 不要越界 直到现在 |
[23:19] | I find myself thinking | 我发现 最近 |
[23:20] | more and more about that line lately. | 自己也越来越多地思考起原则来了 |
[23:24] | You’re looking for someone who has hurt those dearest to you, | 人在查伤害自己至亲的凶手时 |
[23:29] | and the prism through which you see the world | 看待世界的观点 |
[23:33] | has completely changed. | 就彻底改变了 |
[23:41] | And maybe that line doesn’t exist anymore. | 也许原则也就不复存在了 |
[23:46] | Have you made any progress | 你有进展了吗 |
[23:48] | tracking down Agent Keen’s killer? | 追查基恩探员的凶手 |
[23:50] | Actually, yes. I have a lead. | 是的 我其实有线索了 |
[23:52] | But you’re here with me. | 但你却还在这陪我 |
[23:54] | Well, it’s not out of selflessness. | 这可不是出于无私 |
[23:57] | I’m taking a reflective pause. | 我是暂停脚步 沉思一下 |
[24:04] | I’m considering the extent | 我在思考 |
[24:05] | of what I might do to get to the truth. | 为了找出真相 要做到什么程度 |
[24:11] | Yes, well, I know what you mean. | 我明白你的意思 |
[24:16] | Look where devotion has brought both of us. | 看看挚爱让我们两个变成什么样了 |
[24:19] | My daughter-in-law. Your Elizabeth. | 我的儿媳 你的伊丽莎白 |
[24:23] | If you’re willing to go this far, | 如果你愿意做到这种程度 |
[24:25] | imagine how far someone like me is willing to go. | 想象一下我这种人愿意做到什么程度 |
[24:31] | I got what you needed, boss. | 我问出来了 老大 |
[24:33] | Lucy and Ethel never fail me. | 露西和埃塞尔从来没让我失望 |
[24:35] | But, uh, she’s not gonna like what I got to say. | 但 她不会想听到我要说的话的 |
[24:38] | I promise you, there is nothing | 我向你保证 没有事情 |
[24:39] | that can make this situation worse. | 能让现在的情况更糟了 |
[24:41] | Just rip the bandage off, Teddy. | 别吞吞吐吐 直说了吧 泰迪 |
[24:44] | Your daughter-in-law? Sheila, right? | 你儿媳妇 希拉 对吗 |
[24:49] | She ain’t the victim. | 她不是受害者 |
[24:50] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:54] | She’s been slipping your granddaughter | 多年来 她一直偷偷给你孙女下药 |
[24:56] | a nasty concoction for years, | 用那种恶心的调配物 |
[24:59] | making the little girl sick and keeping her that way. | 让这个小姑娘生病 久治不愈 |
[25:03] | Munchausen. That’s what they call it. | 他们把这种病叫做 孟乔森综合征 |
[25:07] | That is the most absurd thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过最荒唐的事 |
[25:09] | I told you she wasn’t gonna like what I had to say. | 我说过她不会喜欢我所说的 |
[25:14] | That’s a lie. | 他说谎 |
[25:15] | Sheila would never hurt her child. | 希拉绝不会伤害自己的孩子 |
[25:16] | Charlotte is her entire life. | 夏洛特是她的全部性命 |
[25:20] | I want to talk to that nurse myself. | 我想亲自和那位护士谈谈 |
[25:22] | Wait, Cynthia. Hold on. Please. Let’s talk. | 等等 辛西娅 等一下 我们先聊聊 |
[25:25] | I want the truth. | 我想知道真相 |
[25:26] | And you may very well have it, I promise you. | 我保证 你听到的可能就是真相 |
[25:30] | What do you actually know about your granddaughter’s illness? | 你对你孙女的病到底了解多少 |
[25:34] | It was a very complicated diagnosis. | 诊断非常复杂 |
[25:37] | Why am I even answering that? | 为什么我要回答这个问题 |
[25:39] | This is ridiculous. Charlotte is sick. | 这太可笑了 夏洛特有病 |
[25:43] | Senator, I urge you to think with your head right now | 参议员 请你现在冷静想想 |
[25:45] | and not with your heart. | 不要感情用事 |
[25:48] | Has there never been a moment of doubt? | 你就从未有一刻怀疑过吗 |
[25:52] | A red flag? | 没任何危险信号吗 |
[25:56] | A few months ago, I wanted Charlotte | 几个月前 我想让夏洛特 |
[25:57] | to see a cardiologist at Walter Reed. | 去找沃尔特里德陆军医院的心脏病专家看病 |
[26:01] | It takes months to get an appointment. | 预约该专家需要花好几个月 |
[26:02] | I was able to use my position to get on his books. | 我能利用我的职权预约到他的号 |
[26:04] | My son was thrilled, but Sheila insisted | 我儿子很激动 但希拉坚持说 |
[26:07] | that a care plan was already in place. | 已经有护理计划了 |
[26:10] | I pushed and pushed. Finally, she agreed. | 我不停地催 最终 她同意了 |
[26:13] | The day of the appointment, they never showed. | 约好看病那天 他们根本没出现 |
[26:15] | Charlotte was having so many issues, | 夏洛特多病缠身 |
[26:17] | and Sheila seemed so stressed. | 希拉看起来压力很大 |
[26:19] | I didn’t think… | 我不觉得… |
[26:22] | That was one incident. That can’t possibly mean… | 那只是偶然事件 那不可能意味着… |
[26:28] | It’s a text from my son. | 我儿子发来条短信 |
[26:30] | Sheila’s off the respirator. | 希拉摘掉了呼吸机 |
[26:34] | What should I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[26:35] | Stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[26:37] | Obtain the facts you need. | 获取你需要的事实 |
[26:40] | Your greatest resource is right through that door. | 你最大的事实来源就在那扇门后 |
[26:47] | Mr. Reddington called, | 雷丁顿先生打来电话 |
[26:48] | and it turns out we have this whole thing backwards. | 结果证明 我们把整件事弄反了 |
[26:51] | What does that mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[26:52] | They got that nurse, Binstock, to talk, | 他们让那位护士宾斯托克招供了 |
[26:54] | and, uh, she insists she was never in the business | 她坚称自己从未伤害过 |
[26:56] | of hurting innocent mothers, | 无辜的母亲 |
[26:58] | because those mothers were never innocent. | 因为那些母亲根本就不无辜 |
[27:01] | So what is she guilty of? | 那她有什么罪 |
[27:03] | Their children weren’t really sick. | 她们的孩子并不是真的有病 |
[27:04] | The mothers were making them sick. | 是那些母亲让他们生病的 |
[27:07] | Binstock says she was hurting the mothers | 宾斯托克说 她伤害这些母亲 |
[27:09] | as punishment for what they did to their own kids, | 作为她们对自己孩子所作所为的惩罚 |
[27:11] | and the longer she kept them, | 并且她把她们关的越久 |
[27:12] | the healthier their children became. | 她们的孩子就越健康 |
[27:15] | I’ve read about it. Munchausen’s. | 我读到过这种病 孟乔森综合征 |
[27:17] | Yeah, well, it’s actually Munchausen’s by Proxy, to be exact. | 准确说 这其实是代理性孟乔森综合症 |
[27:20] | It’s a mental illness and a form of child abuse. | 这是种精神疾病 也是种虐待儿童的方式 |
[27:23] | Sir? Can you… Can you please help me? | 警官 你能… 能帮我一下吗 |
[27:25] | My daughter, she’s had an accident, | 我女儿出了点状况 |
[27:27] | – and I need some towels. – What for? | -我需要些毛巾 -要来干什么 |
[27:28] | – Did you page the nurse? – I-I… It’s not working. | -你呼叫护士了吗 -我… 这没用 |
[27:30] | What are you doing? There’s nothing… | 你在做什么 没有… |
[27:31] | – Can you just please get us a few towels? – Mom! | -你能帮我们拿些毛巾吗 -妈妈 |
[27:33] | – Please, please, sir? – Okay, okay. Just give me a minute. | -求你了 警官 -行行 稍等我一下 |
[27:36] | – Thank you. – Mom… | -谢谢 -妈妈… |
[27:37] | The darkness in this world still manages to surprise me. | 这个世界的黑暗依然让我感到震惊 |
[27:40] | Let me remind everyone, this nurse is still a murderer. | 我想提醒大家 这位护士依然是杀人犯 |
[27:43] | She came at Dembe and I with a scalpel. | 她用手术刀袭击了我和邓比 |
[27:45] | So, can we trust anything she says? | 我们能相信她说的话吗 |
[27:47] | No. We can’t. | 不 我们不能 |
[27:48] | But children’s lives may be at risk, so we need to act fast. | 但孩子们可能有性命之忧 我们必须赶快行动 |
[27:52] | Park, look into medical records of the children of the abductees. | 帕克 调查一下被绑架孩子的医疗记录 |
[27:55] | Aram, reach out to the agents with the mothers being examined. | 阿兰姆 跟保护那些接受检查母亲的探员联系 |
[27:58] | Have them stall reunification with their children. | 让她们晚点与自己的孩子团聚 |
[28:01] | And, Dembe, Ressler, | 邓比 雷斯勒 |
[28:02] | go to the hospital and separate Mary Sutton from her daughter | 去医院将玛丽·萨顿和她女儿分开 |
[28:04] | until we learn more. | 直到我们了解更多 |
[28:07] | This is Agent Herndon. | 我是赫恩登探员 |
[28:09] | We have reason to believe Mary Sutton | 我们有理由相信 玛丽·萨顿 |
[28:10] | may be a danger to her daughter. | 可能危害到她女儿 |
[28:11] | Can you verify their whereabouts? | 你能确认她们在哪里吗 |
[28:14] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[28:16] | What do you mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[28:18] | They’re gone. | 她们走了 |
[28:22] | I don’t believe it. I don’t believe any of it. | 我不信 一句都不信 |
[28:25] | Well, we don’t need you to believe, Mr. Sutton, | 我们不需要你相信 萨顿先生 |
[28:27] | but we do need your help. | 但我们确实需要你的帮助 |
[28:28] | Your wife slipped FBI protective custody 30 minutes ago. | 你妻子三十分钟前从联调局的保护性监管下溜走 |
[28:31] | She fled the hospital with your daughter. | 她带你女儿逃离了医院 |
[28:34] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道自己在说什么 |
[28:35] | You weren’t there. | 你们之前不在这里 |
[28:36] | All the nights Mary sat up with Sarah, all the dirty sheets, | 那些玛丽守在萨拉床边的夜晚 所有脏床单 |
[28:39] | all the midnight trips to the emergency room. | 半夜开车去急诊室 |
[28:41] | When was the last time you spoke to your wife? | 你上次和你妻子说话是什么时候 |
[28:44] | Earlier today. She said she’d call when I’d get off work. | 今天早些时候 她说我下班后给我打电话 |
[28:46] | How long ago was that? | 这是多久前的事 |
[28:50] | Hour and a half. | 一个半小时前 |
[28:52] | It doesn’t mean anything. | 这不说明任何事 |
[28:55] | Do you have another residence? | 你有其他住所吗 |
[28:56] | Somewhere your wife might have taken your daughter? | 一个你妻子可能带你女儿去的地方 |
[28:58] | Another residence? With our medical bills? | 其他住所 我们要付这么多的医疗费 |
[29:01] | I had to find a second job just to get us by. | 我得兼职才能让我们勉强度日 |
[29:05] | I-I take care of the money. Mary takes… | 我负责挣钱养家 玛丽负责… |
[29:12] | Mary is the most selfless mother in the world. | 玛丽是全世界最无私的母亲 |
[29:15] | She is. | 她就是 |
[29:16] | Don’t beat yourself up too much. | 别太自责 |
[29:18] | Based on what we’re learning, | 据我们所知 |
[29:19] | your wife’s been deceiving an entire medical community, | 你妻子一直在欺骗整个医学界 |
[29:22] | teachers, friends, foundations. | 老师 朋友 基金会 |
[29:25] | Do you mind if we borrow this? | 你介意我们借走这个吗 |
[29:29] | Take whatever you want. | 你想拿什么就拿吧 |
[29:32] | Just bring my daughter home. | 只要带我女儿回家就行 |
[29:35] | And my wife. I know there’s an explanation. | 还有我妻子 这一定是有原因的 |
[29:44] | Look at this place! | 看看这个地方 |
[29:46] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这里干什么 |
[29:48] | Well, I thought maybe we’d get | 我想我们也许可以 |
[29:49] | some of those cinnamon rolls you love so much from here. | 在这里买到些你最爱的肉桂卷 |
[29:52] | But we’re not at the hospital. | 但我们不在医院 |
[29:54] | That doctor said I need to finish my infusion or… | 医生说我必须输完液 否则… |
[29:57] | That doctor’s an idiot. | 那医生是个蠢货 |
[30:01] | You’re acting weird. | 你的举止好奇怪 |
[30:04] | Why haven’t you called Dad yet? He’ll worry. | 你为什么还没给爸爸打电话 他会担心的 |
[30:05] | You lay back. | 来 躺好 |
[30:07] | I brought some of your medication from home. | 我从家里带了一些药 |
[30:10] | It’ll help you rest. | 这个药有助于放松 |
[30:12] | Then you’ll call Dad? | 你会打电话给爸爸吗 |
[30:14] | Of course I will. | 当然 |
[30:17] | There we go. | 好了 |
[30:23] | Dr. Patterson, Code 9340. | 帕特森医生 9340呼叫 |
[30:26] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[30:27] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信吗 |
[30:29] | It’s a miracle. | 这就是个奇迹 |
[30:35] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[30:36] | I’m just…overwhelmed. | 我只是 太震惊了 |
[30:40] | I know. | 是吧 |
[30:42] | I feel the same way. | 我也有同样的感觉 |
[30:49] | Bill Sutton has no idea where his wife and daughter are. | 比尔·萨顿完全不知道他妻女在哪儿 |
[30:52] | Where are we on medical records? | 医疗记录查得怎么样了 |
[30:53] | We don’t have them yet. We’re waiting on DOJ authorization. | 还没拿到 还在等司法部批准 |
[30:56] | Maybe we don’t have to wait. | 也许不用等了 |
[30:58] | This is all evidence collected from that abandoned hospital | 这些都是从废弃医院里搜集来的证据 |
[31:02] | where Ressler and Dembe | 就是雷斯勒和邓比逮捕 |
[31:04] | apprehended their nurse friend with the scalpel. | 试图用手术刀袭警护士的那家废弃医院 |
[31:07] | Turns out Binstock and our Blacklister | 原来宾斯托克和我们的黑名单人物 |
[31:09] | kept almost immaculate records | 掌握着他们监视家庭的 |
[31:12] | of the families they surveilled. | 所有记录 |
[31:15] | All of the children here | 所有孩子 |
[31:17] | have confusing and extensive medical records, | 都有着大量费解的医疗记录 |
[31:20] | a clear indication of Munchausen’s by Proxy. | 都有非常明显代理性孟乔森综合征的迹象 |
[31:25] | I can’t keep track of the bad guy here anymore. | 我已经分不清谁是坏人了 |
[31:27] | We’re trying to find an assailant | 我们正在找 |
[31:29] | who’s harming Mary Sutton, | 攻击玛丽·萨顿的人 |
[31:30] | but Mary Sutton is doing irreparable harm | 但是玛丽·萨顿给她女儿造成了 |
[31:33] | to her own daughter. | 无法弥补的伤害 |
[31:34] | Who am I slapping the cuffs on? | 所以我到底要逮捕谁 |
[31:35] | How about we slap the cuffs on everyone | 不如我们逮捕所有人 |
[31:36] | until that little girl is safe? | 直到那个小姑娘安全了 |
[31:38] | Ask questions later. | 先抓住再问问题 |
[31:39] | Fact is, we’re dealing with two criminals… | 事实上 我们在找两名罪犯 |
[31:41] | Mary Sutton and the woman who tried to abduct her. | 玛丽·萨顿和试图绑架她的人 |
[31:44] | I did some digging on Binstock. | 我调查了一下宾斯托克 |
[31:46] | She worked as a home healthcare nurse | 她是做家庭保健护理的 |
[31:48] | for a young girl named Chelsea Mason, | 服务于一个叫切尔西·梅森的小女孩 |
[31:51] | who had a rare GI disorder. | 这个小女孩患有少见的胃肠道失调 |
[31:53] | After Chelsea died, Binstock left the nursing field, | 切尔西去世后 宾斯托克就离开护理行业了 |
[31:56] | and Eva Mason, Chelsea’s older sister, | 切尔西的姐姐 伊娃·梅森 |
[32:00] | received a fortune in settlements, | 因为庭外和解从医院那里得到了一笔巨款 |
[32:01] | all from hospitals that performed needless procedures | 这些医院做了很多不必要的手术 |
[32:05] | that only worsened Chelsea’s condition. | 这些手术只会恶化切尔西的病情 |
[32:07] | Turns out, Chelsea wasn’t really sick. | 但是切尔西并没有真的生病 |
[32:10] | Her mother was poisoning her. | 是她母亲一直给她下药 |
[32:11] | So, we think this sister, Eva, | 所以我们觉得这个姐姐 伊娃 |
[32:13] | has a personal vendetta against mothers who hurt their children | 对那些伤害自己孩子的母亲有一种私人恩怨 |
[32:16] | and that she’s the co-conspirator | 她就是 |
[32:17] | who tried to abduct Mary Sutton? | 绑架玛丽·萨顿的同谋之一 |
[32:19] | Binstock and Eva do share a past. | 宾斯托克和伊娃有着相同的经历 |
[32:21] | How do they ID the mothers? | 那他们怎么选择绑架对象 |
[32:23] | Eva volunteers for the Tiny Fighters Foundation, | 伊娃是小小战士基金会的志愿者 |
[32:27] | where she films interviews, | 她在那里的工作就是拍摄采访 |
[32:29] | looking for signs of Munchausen’s. | 找出疑似患有孟乔森综合症迹象的 |
[32:31] | If a mother fits the profile, then Binstock, | 如果哪个妈妈符合侧写 那么 |
[32:34] | who works part-time as an insurance claims adjustor, | 在保险理赔调解做兼职的宾斯托克 |
[32:37] | confirms she’s correct via medical records that don’t add up. | 就会查看医疗记录以此确定是不是真的 |
[32:40] | How do we find Eva Mason? | 我们要怎么找到伊娃·梅森 |
[32:42] | If she’s out there, she’s after the Suttons. | 如果她还在行动 那她一定在找萨顿母女 |
[32:44] | I did run a search and got a hit on her credit card | 我做了些调查 发现她的信用卡 |
[32:46] | being used in Delaware a few hours ago, | 几个小时前在特拉华州刷过 |
[32:48] | but she could be anywhere by now. | 但是她现在可能在任何一个地方 |
[32:50] | If she’s a videographer for Tiny Fighters, | 如果她是小小战士基金会的摄影师 |
[32:52] | I might know where they are. | 我也许知道她们在哪儿了 |
[32:54] | I was just watching this. | 我刚刚在看这个 |
[32:59] | What do you do to cope when things get hard? | 如果情况变糟了 你们会怎么做 |
[33:01] | Gosh, I don’t know. | 天呐 我不知道 |
[33:03] | So many things. Disney. | 会做很多事情 比如 去迪士尼 |
[33:06] | And Sarah has a group of friends | 萨拉有很多 |
[33:07] | who did a dance-a-thon fundraiser. | 做跳舞筹款的朋友 |
[33:10] | And we really like our mother/daughter spa trips. | 我们很喜欢之前的母女温泉之旅 |
[33:14] | Where do you go? | 你们都去哪儿了呢 |
[33:15] | We go to a place in Delaware | 我们去了特拉华州的一个地方 |
[33:17] | called Primrose Grand Hotel. | 叫樱草花大酒店 |
[33:19] | That was the best girls’… | 那真是女生最棒的… |
[33:20] | You said Eva Mason’s in Delaware? | 你刚刚说伊娃·梅森在特拉华州 |
[33:22] | That can’t be a coincidence. | 肯定不是个巧合 |
[33:23] | Verify the Suttons are at that hotel | 查证一下萨顿母女是否在那所酒店 |
[33:25] | and get there before Eva does. | 一定要在伊娃之前赶到 |
[33:30] | Honey, I’m gonna get some ice. I’ll be right back. | 宝贝 我去拿点冰 马上回来 |
[33:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:59] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这 |
[33:59] | – S-Sweetheart… – Where’s my mom? | -宝 宝贝 -我妈妈呢 |
[34:01] | You need medical attention. | 你需要医疗看护 |
[34:04] | How would you know? You’re not a doctor. | 你怎么知道 你又不是医生 |
[34:06] | No. I’m… I’m more than a doctor. | 不 我 我可比医生强多了 |
[34:08] | I am a miracle worker. | 我是个奇迹创造者 |
[34:11] | And I am going to cure you. | 我会治愈你的 |
[34:14] | Get away from my daughter! | 离我女儿远点 |
[34:21] | It’s you. You tried to attack me! | 是你 之前是你要攻击我 |
[34:23] | And I did that to protect your daughter, | 我是为了保护你女儿才这么做的 |
[34:25] | and I failed, but I won’t fail twice. | 但是我失败了 我不会再失败了 |
[34:28] | This is s-so much quicker than you deserve, | 开枪太 太便宜你了 |
[34:31] | but I will use it on you. | 但是我会开枪的 |
[34:33] | – Unless… – Unless what? | -除非 -除非什么 |
[34:35] | I call an ambulance. | 我叫了辆救护车 |
[34:37] | Sarah goes to the hospital for treatment. | 萨拉会去医院接受治疗 |
[34:39] | You come with me. | 你跟我走 |
[34:41] | She doesn’t need a hospital. She needs her mother. | 她不需要去医院 她需要的是她妈妈 |
[34:43] | Stop it! Both of you! | 停下 你们两个都停下 |
[34:44] | – Sarah! – Sarah! | -萨拉 -萨拉 |
[34:45] | Just… No, don’t. | 放 别 |
[34:46] | Before you do anything, | 在你做任何事情之前 |
[34:47] | let me explain, sweetheart. | 让我解释一下 宝贝 |
[34:48] | – Sarah! Put that gun down! – Okay, sweetheart, | -萨拉 把枪放下 -宝贝 |
[34:50] | just listen to me, all right? | 听我说 好吗 |
[34:51] | – FBI! Lower your weapons! – Sarah! | -联调局 放下武器 -萨拉 |
[34:53] | What… What’s going on? | 怎 怎么了 |
[34:54] | – All right, put your guns down. – This woman is crazy! | -放下枪 -这女人疯了 |
[34:58] | She tried to attack me! | 她想伤害我 |
[34:59] | Sarah, your mom is the one making you sick. | 萨拉 你妈妈就是那个让你生病的人 |
[35:01] | She gives you, what, pills? | 她给你吃了什么 药片 |
[35:03] | How do you feel when you take them, honey? | 你吃下之后感觉怎么样 宝贝 |
[35:05] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[35:05] | Sarah, listen to me. Look at me. | 萨拉 听我说 看着我 |
[35:08] | This woman is insane. I would never try to hurt you. | 这个女人疯了 我怎么会想伤害你呢 |
[35:11] | I love you more than anyone. | 我比任何人都要爱你 |
[35:14] | Is my mom making me sick? | 是我妈妈导致我生病的吗 |
[35:16] | Please, put the weapons down. Nobody needs to get hurt. | 拜托 放下武器 别伤害任何人 |
[35:18] | This woman is a child abuser. | 这女人是个虐童者 |
[35:21] | And she will be punished for that. | 她会因此受到惩罚的 |
[35:22] | L-Like my mother was? | 就像我妈妈那样 |
[35:24] | We know about your sister. | 我们知道你妹妹的事 |
[35:27] | No, you don’t know. | 你不知道 |
[35:29] | You did not watch my mother drain the life out of her, | 你没看到我妈妈榨干了她的生命 |
[35:33] | confine her to one room. | 她只能待在那间屋子里 |
[35:34] | Her only friends were dolls. | 她的朋友只有娃娃 |
[35:37] | I knew what she was doing, | 我知道她在干什么 |
[35:40] | and nobody listened to me. | 没人听我说 |
[35:41] | The system is failing these children! | 这个体制辜负了这些孩子 |
[35:44] | And they do not have time to waste! | 他们没有时间可浪费了 |
[35:47] | Their lives are at stake! | 他们的生命危在旦夕 |
[35:49] | – Sorry! – Sarah! | -对不起 -萨拉 |
[35:50] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[35:52] | I’m sorry. I-I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[35:54] | – Do not move. – I’m sorry. | -不许动 -对不起 |
[35:56] | – Sarah, are you okay? – Get back. Get back. | -萨拉 你没事吧 -别过去 别过去 |
[35:58] | – She’s my daughter! – Back! | -她是我女儿 -别过去 |
[35:59] | What is wrong with you? This is my daughter! | 你有毛病吗 这是我女儿 |
[36:12] | Senator Panabaker. | 帕娜贝克参议员 |
[36:14] | I-I’m calling to thank you. | 我打来是要谢谢你 |
[36:16] | I asked you to help me find the truth. | 我请你帮我查出真相 |
[36:18] | You did exactly that. | 你查到了 |
[36:20] | How is your family handling things? | 你的家人有何反应 |
[36:23] | My son is devastated. | 我儿子很震惊 |
[36:25] | Took my granddaughter out for the afternoon. | 下午带我孙女走了 |
[36:27] | I didn’t want her to be there when the arrest happens. | 逮捕的时候 我不想她在场 |
[36:30] | She’s been through so much already. | 她已经经历太多了 |
[36:31] | Children have a way of surprising you. | 孩子们总能令人意想不到 |
[36:34] | They’re so resilient. | 他们适应力很强 |
[36:36] | And now she has a chance at a healthy life. | 现在她有机会过上健康的生活 |
[36:39] | You gave her that. | 这是你带给她的 |
[36:41] | Not her parents, not the FBI, | 不是她父母 不是联调局 |
[36:44] | you, Cynthia. | 是你 辛西娅 |
[36:50] | I am so glad to be getting out of here. | 我非常开心能离开这里 |
[36:54] | Sheila Panabaker? | 希拉·帕娜贝克 |
[36:56] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[36:57] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[36:58] | What? | 什么 |
[37:01] | What are you doing? | 你们要干什么 |
[37:02] | Stop. Marshall. Marshall. | 住手 马歇尔 马歇尔 |
[37:06] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[37:06] | Get your hands off of me! | 放开我 |
[37:09] | Bottoms up, little lady. | 干杯 小姑娘 |
[37:14] | Doesn’t that just hit the spot? | 真是太好喝了 |
[37:17] | You know, I used to bring your daddy to this very cafe | 你爸爸小的时候 曲棍球训练结束后 |
[37:20] | when he was little after his hockey practice. | 我经常带他来这家咖啡店 |
[37:22] | Little, but so fast. | 个子很小 但速度很快 |
[37:26] | Mom doesn’t let me have sweets. | 妈妈不让我吃甜食 |
[37:28] | Because I get so sick. | 因为我会生病 |
[37:31] | Charlotte Anne Panabaker, | 夏洛特·安妮·帕娜贝克 |
[37:32] | this hot chocolate will not make you sick. | 这杯热可可不会让你生病的 |
[37:35] | That is a guarantee from Grandma. | 奶奶向你保证 |
[37:44] | That’s my girl. | 乖孙女 |
[38:00] | Dr. Jansen? Of the psychiatry clinic here? Yes? | 是这家精神病诊所的詹森医生吗 |
[38:03] | Do we know each other? | 我们认识吗 |
[38:06] | No. | 不认识 |
[38:07] | But we need a moment of your time, please. | 但我们可否占用你一点时间 |
[38:22] | Dr. Jansen. | 詹森医生 |
[38:23] | Please, don’t hurt me. | 请别伤害我 |
[38:24] | I have two kids. | 我有两个孩子 |
[38:26] | Doctor, I have nothing but respect for professionals | 医生 我对专业精神病医生 |
[38:29] | who treat mental illness. | 充满了敬佩 |
[38:30] | It’s a neglected epidemic, | 这是一种受人忽视的流行病 |
[38:32] | and you’re doing exemplary work, | 你的工作堪称典范 |
[38:34] | but I don’t have time to be polite. | 但我没时间礼貌待你 |
[38:37] | So, please, tell me what you know about this device. | 所以请告诉你对这个设备的了解 |
[38:43] | Where did this come from? | 从哪得来的 |
[38:44] | You tell me, and we’ll both know. | 你告诉我 我们俩就都知道了 |
[38:46] | I’m… I’m not wildly familiar with it, | 我对这个不是很了解 |
[38:49] | but it looks to be a prototype of something I saw last year. | 但看起来和我去年看到的一个原型很像 |
[38:54] | We were going to initiate a pilot program | 我们本来打算启动一个试点项目 |
[38:56] | with some of my mood disorder patients. | 试验对象是我一些患情绪障碍的病人 |
[38:58] | It monitors medication use, | 它能监控药物使用 |
[39:01] | but patient advocacy groups were worried about privacy, | 但病人权益组织担心隐私问题 |
[39:05] | so the whole thing just kind of fell apart. | 所以整个项目就告吹了 |
[39:08] | Who developed the device? | 是谁研发了这个仪器的 |
[39:09] | It’s a tragic story, actually. | 其实是一场悲剧 |
[39:11] | A lot of those going around. | 悲剧到处都是 |
[39:15] | A young man came to my office begging to be seen. | 一位年轻人来我办公室 求我看这个芯片 |
[39:18] | His wife suffered from an acute psychiatric condition. | 他妻子饱受急性精神症的折磨 |
[39:21] | I-I-I-I don’t recall which, | 我不记得是哪种了 |
[39:22] | but she was always inconsistent about her meds. | 但她总是不按时服药 |
[39:27] | And then one day, she had a tragically violent episode | 然后有一天 她不幸引发了暴力事件 |
[39:29] | that cost innocent lives. | 导致无辜的人死亡 |
[39:32] | The man was devastated. | 他伤心欲绝 |
[39:34] | He went back to school, and he developed an ingestible tracker | 回到学校 研制出可服用的追踪器 |
[39:37] | that could monitor a patient’s compliance | 可以监控病人的按时用药 |
[39:40] | so that no one else would have to live that nightmare. | 这样就不会再有人重蹈那场噩梦了 |
[39:43] | He pleaded with me to give the tech a shot. | 他求我给这种科技一次机会 |
[39:45] | Like I said, I had every intention of testing it… | 就像我说的 我非常想测试… |
[39:47] | Do you remember the man’s name? | 你记得那个人的名字吗 |
[39:51] | It started with a “K,” I know. | 我记得叫肯什么的 |
[39:53] | Kennison. | 肯尼森 |
[39:56] | Yes, Andrew Kennison. | 是的 安德鲁·肯尼森 |
[40:05] | You wouldn’t have actually shot me, would you? | 你不会真的开枪打我吧 |
[40:08] | If she was going to shoot you, | 如果她要开枪打你 |
[40:09] | she would have pointed the gun at you. | 她就会拿枪指着你了 |
[40:17] | I got here as soon as I could. | 我已经尽快赶来了 |
[40:18] | Is this about the case? | 是和案子有关吗 |
[40:20] | It’s not. | 不是 |
[40:21] | Agent Ressler, did you attend your NA meeting tonight? | 雷斯勒探员 今晚你去参加匿名戒毒会吗 |
[40:24] | Yeah, of course I did. I always go… | 当然去了 我一直都去 |
[40:26] | I’m sorry, but what’s this all about? | 抱歉 但是到底有什么事 |
[40:28] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[40:31] | Does no one trust me? | 没人相信我吗 |
[40:33] | I mean, first, Aram doesn’t want to go out in the field with me, | 首先 阿兰姆不想我和一起出外勤 |
[40:36] | and then you guys are all talking behind my back | 然后你们全都在我背后 |
[40:38] | about my sponsor? | 议论我的担保人 |
[40:39] | I’m doing the meetings. I’m doing the steps. | 我在参加解毒会 我在改变了 |
[40:41] | I’m clean. | 我已经戒掉了 |
[40:44] | I don’t need this intervention crap. | 我不需要你们乱干预 |
[40:45] | Well, that’s not what this is. | 叫你来不是因为这些 |
[40:48] | No, no. So, what? I’m crazy now? | 不是吗 那是什么 我现在疯了吗 |
[40:50] | Is that it? Great. | 是吗 好极了 |
[40:52] | So, in case everybody’s lost count, | 以防大家数不清 |
[40:54] | I just got my two-month chip yesterday from that sponsor | 昨天我的担保人给了我两月的戒清纪念章 |
[40:57] | that you guys definitely weren’t talking about. | 你们肯定没有议论这件事吧 |
[40:59] | Look, I’m trying here. | 我在努力 |
[41:00] | I’m really trying. | 真的在努力了 |
[41:01] | And we couldn’t be prouder. | 我们感到无比自豪 |
[41:06] | We knew this was a big milestone for you. | 我们早就知道这对你来说是很重要的里程碑 |
[41:09] | We wanted your sponsor’s name | 我们想知道你担保人的名字 |
[41:11] | in case they wanted to join us. | 以备他想加入我们 |
[41:14] | For what? | 加入你们什么 |
[41:15] | – Your party. Ta-da! – My God. | -你的派对 -天哪 |
[41:18] | It took me a few tries to pick up the cake, | 我花了一番功夫才拿到蛋糕 |
[41:21] | but I got there. | 但是我拿到了 |
[41:23] | I also made a killer playlist. | 我还弄了一个劲爆的歌单 |
[41:25] | God. Not with that damn playlist again. | 天呐 别再放那个歌单了 |
[41:27] | He’s been obsessing all week. | 他已经走火入魔一周了 |
[41:29] | I’m really dumb. | 我太蠢了 |
[41:31] | Look, I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 我… |
[41:34] | I know I’m not always the feelings guy, | 我知道我有时不会顾忌他人的感受 |
[41:38] | but this really… | 但这真的是… |
[41:42] | – Means… – We know what it means. | -很重要… -我们知道很重要 |
[41:44] | And you mean the same thing to us. | 你对我们也很重要 |
[41:48] | Thank you. Truly. | 谢谢你们 真的 |
[42:03] | – Do you want the big slice there? – Sure. | -你要吃最大块的吗 -好 |