时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Choke me a little. | 轻轻掐着我 |
[00:11] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[00:55] | 诚意模特股份有限公司 第176号 | |
[00:59] | Weecha, if Mierce is able to read me, | 薇查 如果米尔斯能看透我的想法 |
[01:02] | are you able to read her? | 那你能猜透她的想法吗 |
[01:04] | – I don’t. – You don’t or can’t? | -我不能 -不能还是不想 |
[01:11] | Looking for Elizabeth’s killer… | 寻找谋杀伊丽莎白的凶手 |
[01:14] | This compulsion is… | 这份冲动 |
[01:17] | I don’t blame her for leaving. | 我不怪她离开 |
[01:18] | Mierce didn’t leave because of what you are doing. | 米尔斯不是因为你的所作所为才离开的 |
[01:22] | She left because what you are doing | 她离开是因为你的所作所为 |
[01:24] | has revealed you to be a different man | 让她发现你变了 |
[01:27] | from the one you were with her in her home | 不是当时在她山中的家里 |
[01:29] | in the mountain. | 陪伴她的人了 |
[01:31] | When this is done and I’m that man again, | 等这事处理完 我会变回去的 |
[01:36] | will your sister take me back? | 你姐姐会再接受我吗 |
[01:39] | Is that man still in there somewhere? | 那个人还存在吗 |
[01:44] | That’ll be Harold. | 应该是哈罗德 |
[01:50] | I thought you had a case. | 我以为你有案子 |
[01:51] | I do, and a funeral. | 确实有 还有场葬礼 |
[01:54] | Once I give you one, I’m going to the other. | 把事交代给你 我就去参加葬礼 |
[01:56] | I’m sorry. Your friend — were the two of you close? | 节哀 你的朋友 和你关系很好吗 |
[01:59] | We were. | 曾经是 |
[02:00] | We worked together quite often over the years. | 过去几年我们经常在一起工作 |
[02:04] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[02:05] | Speaking of the dearly departed, | 说到与世长辞 |
[02:09] | Ambassador Warren was found dead | 沃伦大使死了 |
[02:12] | after shaking the sheets with someone | 死前跟不是他妻子的某人 |
[02:14] | other than his better half. | 滚过床单 |
[02:15] | His obit says he was a beloved family man | 讣告上说他是个受人爱戴的顾家男人 |
[02:18] | who was murdered in his home. | 在家里被谋杀了 |
[02:19] | High gloss to cover a low truth. | 金玉其外败絮其中 |
[02:22] | This says MPD has no leads. | 华府警察没查到线索 |
[02:24] | That’s because they’re not intimately acquainted | 因为他们跟弗雷德里卡·凯瑞拉斯 |
[02:26] | with Fredrica Carrellas, | 不熟 |
[02:28] | madam to the affluent and influential. | 她是为有钱有势的人服务的老鸨 |
[02:32] | – And you are? – Naturally. | -你很熟吗 -当然了 |
[02:33] | She has information, secrets, large and small. | 她掌握情报和秘密 不论大小 |
[02:37] | And the ambassador was her client? | 这个大使是她的客户吗 |
[02:39] | Until recently. | 直到前不久 |
[02:40] | Apparently, he informed her | 很显然 他跟她说了 |
[02:42] | that he was closing his account | 他要结清款项 |
[02:44] | and availing himself of new pleasures. | 去找点新乐子 |
[02:47] | How is that relevant to his death? | 这跟他的死有什么关系 |
[02:48] | Well, he was availing himself | 他死亡或者将死的时候 |
[02:50] | on or around the time that he expired. | 正在找乐子呢 |
[02:53] | This new service, you have its name? | 你知道这个新兴服务机构的名字吗 |
[02:56] | Nothing came up under the name Genuine Models, | 诚意模特公司 这名不论线上线下 |
[02:58] | offline or on. | 什么都查不到 |
[02:59] | I guess the rich and powerful | 我猜有钱有权的人 |
[03:00] | don’t scratch this type of itch | 不会通过非主流周刊的封底 |
[03:02] | from the back pages of alternative weeklies | 或者可追踪的搜索引擎 |
[03:04] | or trackable search engines. | 来解决这个需求 |
[03:05] | I’m sorry, but is this something we’re actually | 抱歉 但我们真的要去调查 |
[03:07] | going to investigate? | 这种东西吗 |
[03:08] | Reddington wanting us to protect the interests of a madam | 雷丁顿让我们去保护这个跟他有一腿的 |
[03:11] | that he consorts with? | 老鸨的利益吗 |
[03:12] | We’ll look into it. | 我们会调查的 |
[03:12] | If it turns out to be a Reddington goose chase, | 如果是为了雷丁顿白费力气 |
[03:14] | we’ll pass it off to Metro PD. | 就把这事转交给华府警局 |
[03:16] | Let’s bring Madame Carrellas in and look under the hood | 把弗雷德里卡·凯瑞拉斯找来 |
[03:19] | of the ambassador’s murder. | 仔细调查一下大使谋杀案 |
[03:23] | As for Genuine Models, keep digging. | 至于诚意模特公司 继续调查 |
[03:26] | I’m not good. I am great. | 我不只是好 我是棒极了 |
[03:29] | Sorry to say, but that’s a fact. | 抱歉这么说 但事实如此 |
[03:32] | One which I sincerely hope you’re about to demonstrate. | 我真诚地希望你能证明这一点 |
[03:34] | Bartender spikes your drink, you go sideways, | 调酒师在你的酒里下药 你出了意外 |
[03:38] | wake up, and are framed for killing your wife’s lover. | 醒来时就被诬陷杀害妻子的情人 |
[03:41] | Work upstream to the bartender, he gets whacked. | 向上追查那个调酒师 他却被打了 |
[03:44] | Woman friend of said bartender goes AWOL. | 一个女性友人说调酒师失踪了 |
[03:47] | All leads DOA until… | 一切线索都预示他的死亡 |
[03:50] | They are not. | 但并非如此 |
[03:51] | – You found the friend? – I did. | -你找到他的朋友了 -是的 |
[03:53] | Now, let’s hold off on the applause | 先别急着鼓掌 |
[03:54] | and make sure that we get to her | 我们得保证要在 |
[03:56] | before the pathologically persistent Detective Heber. | 那个偏执的希伯警探前找到她 |
[04:00] | Where exactly is she? | 她到底在哪儿 |
[04:01] | In a dive bar in Atlanta’s Old Fourth Ward. | 在亚特兰大第四区公园里一个廉价酒吧 |
[04:04] | Her ex-girlfriend owns the joint. | 她前女友的店 |
[04:06] | She used to tend bar there until they broke up | 分手前她常去照看酒吧 |
[04:08] | and she moved up to DC. | 后来她搬来了华盛顿 |
[04:09] | I hesitate to bring another innocent person into this mess. | 我不知道是否该让无辜的人蹚浑水 |
[04:12] | This woman was already at risk. | 这个女人已经身处险境了 |
[04:14] | She could be the piece of the puzzle | 她可能是帮你摆脱 |
[04:16] | that gets you off the hook for Doug Koster’s killing. | 道格·科斯特谋杀困境的关键一环 |
[04:21] | What was so urgent I needed to be pulled | 什么事这么着急 我的普拉提课 |
[04:23] | from my Pilates session? | 还没上完呢 |
[04:24] | As you know, being limber is a job requirement. | 你要知道 灵活的娇躯是工作的需要 |
[04:27] | I didn’t, actually, but, uh, now that you mention it, | 我不知道 但既然你说了 |
[04:30] | – I can imagine– – Yes, I’m sure you can. | -我可以想象 -我相信你能想到 |
[04:34] | Ambassador Warren. | 沃伦大使 |
[04:36] | – Dan was a good friend. – And a client. | -丹是个好朋友 -和客户 |
[04:38] | He was a client and a good friend. | 他是客户 也是个好朋友 |
[04:40] | I introduced him to his wife. | 我把他妻子介绍给他的 |
[04:42] | well, I’m sure she’s eternally grateful. | 那她一定很感激你了 |
[04:44] | Not all relationships are as conventional | 并非所有的关系都像你认为的 |
[04:47] | as you might assume, Agent… | 那样传统 这位探员 |
[04:50] | Ressler. | 雷斯勒 |
[04:50] | Well, Agent Ressler. | 好吧 雷斯勒探员 |
[04:54] | You can pin me down anytime. | 随时欢迎你的调教 |
[04:56] | We’re looking into the connection | 我们在调查大使的死 |
[04:57] | between the ambassador’s death and an escort service | 跟诚意模特公司的陪侍服务 |
[05:00] | called Genuine Models. | 有何关联 |
[05:01] | We need to know anything that you can share about them. | 你对这个公司都知道些什么 |
[05:04] | None of my girls have been headhunted by Genuine. | 诚意公司的猎头没找过我手下的姑娘 |
[05:07] | Which is odd, and I can’t trace a single contact, | 这很奇怪 我查不到任何联系人 |
[05:10] | not a name, address, nothing about Genuine Models. | 名字或是地址 什么都查不到 |
[05:14] | Whoever’s behind it is deep underground. | 它背后的人藏得很深 |
[05:16] | These men. | 这些人 |
[05:18] | These awful, terrible men, | 这些令人讨厌的人 |
[05:21] | sucking everything around them dry. | 将身边的一切都压榨殆尽 |
[05:25] | They use, and they abuse, | 他们利用他人 滥用权力 |
[05:27] | acting like the world is their personal playground. | 仿佛这世界是他们的私人游乐场 |
[05:37] | Don’t be sad, dear one. | 别难过 亲爱的 |
[05:39] | These men, they might be used to getting what they want. | 这些人可能习惯了得偿所愿的日子 |
[05:43] | But now, thanks to us, | 但现在 多亏了我们 |
[05:46] | they’re finally going to get what they deserve. | 他们终于要付出代价了 |
[05:49] | Usually when these new escort services pop up, | 通常新的陪侍服务机构出现时 |
[05:52] | some of my girls leave to work for them. | 我手下的一些姑娘会跳槽去那儿 |
[05:55] | Then a few months later, they come running back | 几个月后 她们就会回来 |
[05:57] | because nobody treats them better than Mama Carrellas. | 没人能比凯瑞拉斯妈妈更善待她们 |
[06:00] | You think Genuine Models is offering something | 你认为诚意模特公司除了陪侍服务外 |
[06:02] | standard escort services do not? | 还有其他业务 |
[06:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:05] | But a second client just told me he’s moving on. | 但又一位客户说他不想找我了 |
[06:08] | I worry it’s to Genuine Models | 我担心他要去找诚意模特公司 |
[06:10] | since he was originally introduced to me | 因为他原本是大使 |
[06:11] | by the ambassador. | 介绍给我的 |
[06:13] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[06:15] | We can’t ensure your client’s not in danger | 我们不能确保你客户的安全 |
[06:17] | unless we know who he is. | 除非我们知道他的名字 |
[06:22] | Congressman Spate. | 斯佩特议员 |
[06:24] | Matt Spate. | 马特·斯佩特 |
[06:36] | Listen, you just give me a call | 听着 等你准备好要给自己 |
[06:39] | when you’re ready for a proper insurance policy for you | 和你那热爱蹦极的妻子留一份适当的保险 |
[06:43] | and that bungee-jumping wife of yours. | 记得给我打电话 |
[06:46] | Steve Homan, rhymes with showman. | 我是斯蒂夫·霍曼 业界我最璀璨 |
[06:48] | Will do, Steve. | 没问题 斯蒂夫 |
[06:49] | You know, in my line of work as a divorce attorney, | 要知道 身为一名离婚律师 |
[06:51] | what you call insurance, we call a prenup. | 你叫保险的东西 我们称为婚前协议 |
[07:00] | Fancy seeing you here. | 在这里见到你真高兴 |
[07:01] | Steve Homan, is it? | 斯蒂夫·霍曼 是不是 |
[07:03] | Cassandra! | 卡桑德拉 |
[07:05] | Looking lovely as ever. | 还是这么光彩照人 |
[07:07] | Oh, you’re not so bad yourself, Raymond. | 你自己也不差 雷蒙德 |
[07:11] | Cassandra, this is Weecha Xiu. | 卡桑德拉 这位是薇查·修 |
[07:14] | Weecha, an old friend, Cassandra Bianchi. | 薇查 这位是我的老朋友卡桑德拉·比安奇 |
[07:17] | Uh, well, hopefully not that old. | 我这老朋友可没那么老 |
[07:20] | It’s so sad about Barney. | 巴尼的事真让人遗憾 |
[07:22] | He was such a good man. | 他生前是多么好的人 |
[07:23] | With the rarest of qualities… | 他有着最罕见的品质 |
[07:25] | Complete, unfettered honesty. | 毫无保留 不受限制的坦诚 |
[07:28] | There was no guile about Barney. | 巴尼不懂得什么是狡诈 |
[07:31] | And in our business, that can be a problem. | 做我们这行的 有时就会是个问题 |
[07:34] | And what business is that? | 是哪一行 |
[07:37] | Um, I take things that aren’t mine. | 我专取不属于我的东西 |
[07:39] | Some years back, I persuaded Mr. Homan the Showman | 几年前 我说服了在业界无比璀璨的霍曼先生 |
[07:43] | to rob a Middle Eastern arms dealer with me. | 和我一起抢劫了中东军火商 |
[07:46] | Among the items we boosted was this invaluable necklace | 我们窃取的物件中有一根价值连城的项链 |
[07:50] | the arms dealer was going to give his wife | 是军火商准备作为生日礼物 |
[07:52] | for her birthday. | 送给妻子的 |
[07:54] | The only person in the world | 我们只信任巴尼 |
[07:57] | we trusted to fence it was Barney. | 交给他销赃 |
[07:59] | But before he could find a buyer, | 但在他找到下家前 |
[08:01] | the item was stolen from the safe | 这根项链就从巴尼收藏品店的 |
[08:03] | at Barney’s collectibles store. | 保险箱里被偷走了 |
[08:07] | It was never found. | 从未被找到过 |
[08:09] | Was it a ruby necklace? | 是不是一根红宝石项链 |
[08:11] | Yes, the largest ruby ever unearthed in Myanmar. | 是的 缅甸出土的迄今为止最大的红宝石 |
[08:15] | How could you possibly know that? | 你怎么会知道的 |
[08:17] | Because I’m looking right at it. | 因为我正看着它呢 |
[08:30] | I’m sorry, I don’t think that we’ve met. | 抱歉 我不记得见过你们 |
[08:33] | I’m Matilda. I’m Barney’s wife… widow. | 我是玛蒂尔达 巴尼的妻子…遗孀 |
[08:37] | I hate saying that. | 我真讨厌这样介绍自己 |
[08:40] | I’m Steven Homan, an old friend of your husband’s. | 我是斯蒂夫·霍曼 你丈夫的一位老朋友 |
[08:44] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 请节哀 |
[08:47] | Barney was a dear man. | 巴尼是一个好人 |
[08:50] | Lillian Alexander. | 莉莉安·亚历山大 |
[08:52] | We both adored Barney so much. | 我们都非常喜欢巴尼 |
[08:55] | How did you know my sweet Barney? | 你们和我亲爱的巴尼是怎么认识的 |
[08:58] | Collectibles. | 收藏品 |
[08:59] | Acquiring, trading, selling valuable items. | 获取 交易 出售有价值的商品 |
[09:03] | It’s a tricky business, | 是个很有门道的行当 |
[09:04] | and your husband was a prince among thieves. | 你的丈夫在盗贼中可是声名远扬 |
[09:08] | Matilda, I can’t help but ask about your necklace. | 玛蒂尔达 我忍不住想问问你的项链 |
[09:13] | It’s possibly the most stunning piece of jewelry | 这能是我见过的最绚烂夺目的 |
[09:15] | I’ve ever seen. | 珠宝了 |
[09:17] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[09:18] | Thank you, this is my most valued possession. | 谢谢你 这是我最珍贵的物件 |
[09:21] | It was a gift from Barney for our anniversary. | 这是巴尼给我的结婚纪念礼物 |
[09:24] | I love that I can carry this piece of him over my heart. | 我很高兴能把他对我的爱时时刻刻挂在心上 |
[09:31] | Oh, I’m sorry, um, will you excuse me? | 抱歉 恕我失陪一下 |
[09:36] | Apparently Barney used me to do his dirty work for him. | 显然巴尼在利用我替他做脏活 |
[09:41] | What do you mean? | 你是指什么 |
[09:43] | Barney told me it was Peter Finchy | 巴尼告诉我是彼得·芬奇 |
[09:45] | who stole the necklace. | 偷了这根项链 |
[09:46] | Barney’s business partner? | 巴尼的生意伙伴 |
[09:47] | He went missing around that time, no? | 他就是在差不多那段时间失踪的 对不对 |
[09:49] | After the necklace was stolen, | 项链被偷后 |
[09:51] | Barney told me he discovered some secret storage locker | 巴尼告诉我 他发现彼得长久以来 |
[09:53] | that Peter had been hiding from him for years, | 背着他开了一个秘密藏库 |
[09:56] | a locker that contained several of the items | 里面有很多物件 |
[09:58] | that had been taken when the store was robbed. | 是之前从他店里被抢走的 |
[10:01] | And Peter Finchy didn’t just disappear. | 彼得·芬奇可不是简简单单地失踪了 |
[10:03] | I banished him to Nunavut. | 我把他驱逐到了努勒维特 |
[10:06] | So Peter didn’t betray Barney. | 这么说 彼得没有背叛巴尼 |
[10:08] | It was the other way around. | 而是恶人先告状 |
[10:10] | And with Peter Finchy out of the picture, | 而没有了彼得·芬奇 |
[10:12] | Barney had the business and all the spoils. | 巴尼可以独占生意和他昧下的赃物 |
[10:15] | Including our necklace. | 包括我们的项链 |
[10:17] | I need a stiffer drink. | 我去要杯更烈的酒 |
[10:20] | I’m gonna go out on a limb and guess | 我大胆猜测一下 |
[10:22] | we arrived a little too late. | 我们来晚了 |
[10:24] | I don’t know where the Incredible Hulk’s been hanging out, | 我不知道无敌绿巨人去哪儿玩了 |
[10:26] | but you guys might want to check his alibi. | 但我建议你们查查他的不在场证明 |
[10:28] | Whoever strangled the congressman did so | 掐死议员的凶手 |
[10:30] | with unusual force. | 力大无穷 |
[10:31] | With all that force, it’s got to leave some DNA behind. | 用了这么大力气 肯定留下了凶手的DNA |
[10:34] | You’d think so, but so far, | 按理说应该如此 但到目前为止 |
[10:35] | I haven’t been ableto collect | 我还没能从他的脖子上 |
[10:37] | any sweat or skin cells from his neck. | 提取出汗液或皮肤细胞 |
[10:39] | Look at this. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[10:41] | The handprint and bruising patterns are strangely uniform. | 手掌的痕迹和挫伤的印迹奇怪地清晰一致 |
[10:44] | You’d expect it to be more haphazard with the struggle. | 一般来说 会因为挣扎而导致印痕模糊杂乱 |
[10:47] | Maybe he didn’t have time to fight. | 或许他没时间挣扎 |
[10:49] | Doesn’t seem to be any surveillance on the property. | 这个地方看来没有监控 |
[10:51] | That’s not gonna help us find the killer. | 这可无法帮助我们找到凶手 |
[10:54] | Maybe this will. | 或许这可以帮到你们 |
[10:57] | Well, if we can get a DNA hit off that hair, | 如果我们能找到与这根头发匹配的DNA |
[10:59] | we’ll find our murderer. | 我们就能找到凶手 |
[11:07] | I know you’re having second thoughts. | 我知道你想打退堂鼓 |
[11:09] | Of course you are. | 这再正常不过 |
[11:10] | You have empathy, you’re a good person. | 你有同情心 你是个好人 |
[11:12] | It’s one of the many reasons that I love you. | 这是我爱你的众多理由之一 |
[11:15] | But I promise, even if it feels wrong now, | 可我保证 尽管现在你感觉很糟糕 |
[11:20] | we’re doing the right thing. | 我们在做对的事 |
[11:28] | You believe in me, right? | 你相信我 对不对 |
[11:31] | In us. | 相信我们 |
[11:33] | I will always believe in you. | 我会永远相信你 |
[11:43] | Ms. Grant. | 格兰特女士 |
[11:44] | We just need some information on your bartender friend | 我们想问问你关于你那在华盛顿被杀的 |
[11:46] | who was murdered in DC, Abel Judge. | 酒保前男友 艾贝尔·贾奇的事 |
[11:50] | I don’t know what you’re referring to. | 我不知道你指的是什么 |
[11:52] | I think you do. | 我想你知道的 |
[11:53] | You blew town awful quick the morning after Abel was killed. | 艾贝尔被杀后的早上 你飞快离开了当地 |
[11:56] | I can’t have anything to do with this. | 我不能与这件事扯上关系 |
[11:58] | Please, just leave me alone. | 拜托了 让我一个人呆着 |
[12:00] | I’m afraid that we can’t do that. | 恐怕我们不能这么做 |
[12:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:08] | I left town right after Abel was killed. | 艾贝尔被杀后我立刻就离开了 |
[12:10] | Did you know Abel spiked a customer’s drink | 你知道亚伯给顾客的酒里下药了吗 |
[12:12] | a few nights before he was killed? | 在他被杀前几晚 |
[12:16] | No, I told you all I have for you. | 不知道 我把我知道的都告诉你们了 |
[12:18] | I’m sorry, I have to get back to work. | 抱歉 我得继续工作了 |
[12:20] | Ms. Grant, please. Please, Ms Grant. | 格兰特女士 拜托 格兰特女士 |
[12:23] | The man who’s drink Abel spiked | 被亚伯下药的那位 |
[12:25] | is being framed for something he didn’t do. | 被陷害了他没做的事 |
[12:28] | Now, if there’s anything that you know, | 如果你知道些什么 |
[12:29] | if you can find it in your heart to tell us, | 如果你能想起来告诉我们 |
[12:31] | then you’d not only help to get justice for your friend, | 那你不仅能帮你朋友伸张正义 |
[12:34] | but also for this man | 也能帮到那个人 |
[12:37] | whose life is hanging in the balance. | 他的人生正危在旦夕 |
[12:39] | Here’s my number. | 这是我的电话 |
[12:40] | Call it any time, day or night. | 随时可以打给我 不管是白天还是晚上 |
[12:48] | Cassandra. | 卡桑德拉 |
[12:50] | You’re leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[12:51] | Barney’s dead. I’ve been played. | 巴尼死了 我被耍了 |
[12:54] | And the widow is wearing | 而遗孀戴着 |
[12:54] | $3 million worth of rubies that belong to us. | 属于我们的价值三百万美元的红宝石 |
[12:57] | None of this is her fault. | 那不是她的错 |
[12:59] | Matilda loved Barney and treasures the necklace he gave her. | 玛蒂尔达爱巴尼也珍视他给她的项链 |
[13:03] | Taking it would only add insult to injury. | 取走它只会是雪上加霜 |
[13:06] | Look at you rising above. | 瞧瞧你拿得起放得下 |
[13:10] | I find that annoyingly winsome. | 我觉得那令人恼火地迷人 |
[13:13] | Hmm. Fine, we can leave it be. | 好吧 我们可以置之不理 |
[13:16] | Can we at least commiserate over dinner? | 我们能不能至少共进晚餐同病相怜 |
[13:19] | I doubt I would be much of a conversationalist. | 我不觉得我是个健谈的人 |
[13:22] | Who said we had to talk? | 谁说我们得交谈 |
[13:24] | Or eat? | 或是吃东西 |
[13:26] | Cassandra, I’m involved. | 卡桑德拉 我有人了 |
[13:29] | Or trying to be. | 或者说想有 |
[13:31] | Wow, screwed by two men in the same day | 一天中被两个男人打击 |
[13:34] | with none of the fun part. | 而一点乐子都没找到 |
[13:36] | Definitely time to go home. | 绝对是该回家了 |
[13:47] | Okay, so Ambassador Warren’s financials are clean, | 所以沃伦大使的财务状况是干净的 |
[13:49] | ditto Congressman Spate, but check this out. | 斯佩特议员也一样 但看这个 |
[13:52] | Both of them wired $250,000 to a company called | 他们都给一个叫史密斯普罗旺斯古董的公司 |
[13:56] | Smith Provencal Antiques | 汇了二十五万美元 |
[13:58] | the day before they were both killed. | 在他们被杀的前一天 |
[13:59] | I doubt they’re buying 19th century armoires. | 我不觉得他们买的是十九世纪衣橱 |
[14:02] | Maybe it’s a front for Genuine Models. | 也许那是诚意模特公司的幌子 |
[14:04] | We got a hit on the strands of hair found in Matt Spate’s hand. | 我们查到马特·斯佩特手里头发的主人了 |
[14:07] | A Darlene Wozniak of Arlington, Virginia. | 弗吉尼亚州阿灵顿的达琳·沃兹尼亚克 |
[14:11] | She’s a nurse at County. | 她是县医院的护士 |
[14:12] | A nurse that moonlights as a serial killing prostitute? | 一个兼职连环杀人妓女的护士 |
[14:15] | How in the world do you make sense of that? | 这怎么解释 |
[14:16] | By bringing her in and questioning her. | 把她叫来问话就知道了 |
[14:18] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[14:24] | Steven! Come in! | 史蒂文 请进 |
[14:27] | Thank you, Matilda. | 谢谢 玛蒂尔达 |
[14:28] | How lovely to see you again. | 很高兴又见到你了 |
[14:31] | I was on my way to the airport and realized | 我在去机场的路上意识到 |
[14:34] | I couldn’t leave without offering a final condolence. | 我不能没有送吊唁礼物就离开 |
[14:37] | Chicken pot pie. | 鸡肉派 |
[14:38] | One can never have enough food on hand in times of grief. | 人在悲痛时 手上的食物永远不够 |
[14:42] | You know, I just put some coffee on. | 我刚把咖啡煮上 |
[14:44] | Do you have time for a cup before your flight? | 在赶飞机之前 你有时间喝一杯吗 |
[14:46] | I always have time for a cup. | 我总是有时间喝一杯的 |
[14:48] | Good. | 太好了 |
[14:49] | You know, I got to say, I’m taken by | 我得说我有些惊讶 |
[14:51] | how loyal Barney’s friends are. | 巴尼的朋友们都太忠实了 |
[14:53] | – Friends? – Yeah. | -朋友们 -对啊 |
[14:56] | Lillian stopped by on her way out of town, too. | 莉莉安在她离开前也过来了 |
[15:01] | You know, Barney used to say | 巴尼曾说 |
[15:02] | that the world of collectibles is dog eat dog, | 收藏界就是狗咬狗 |
[15:05] | but you both have been so thoughtful. | 但你们俩都好体贴 |
[15:09] | Oh, here, sit down, relax. | 来坐 休息一下 |
[15:11] | Oh, I’ll go get your coffee. | 我去给你们倒咖啡 |
[15:18] | So much for rising above. | 还是没放下这事啊 |
[15:20] | You’re the one that thought I was winsome. | 是你觉得我这样迷人的 |
[15:22] | Annoyingly winsome. | 令人恼火地迷人 |
[15:24] | Now I just find it and you annoying. | 现在我只觉得你恼人了 |
[15:27] | What happened to not adding insult to injury? | 不是说不雪上加霜么 |
[15:29] | I recalculated. | 我重算了一下 |
[15:31] | My injury was far greater than her insult. | 我的雪比她的霜大多了 |
[15:34] | I do love you, Raymond, | 我是爱你的 雷蒙德 |
[15:35] | but I think I’ll have to hate you more. | 但我想我得更恨你了 |
[15:38] | My dear, you may have just written my epitaph. | 亲爱的 你可能刚写下了我的墓志铭 |
[15:44] | Matilda, uh, smells delicious. | 玛蒂尔达 闻起来好香 |
[15:47] | Could you point me to the powder room? | 能否给我指一下洗手间在哪 |
[15:49] | Yeah, third door down the hall. | 走廊上的第三扇门 |
[15:55] | I want you to know that whatever you say | 我想让你知道你所说的 |
[15:57] | is completely confidential. | 完全是保密的 |
[15:59] | So, tell us about Abel. | 跟我们说说亚伯 |
[16:01] | He was a good person. | 他是个好人 |
[16:03] | He supported his sick mom and younger sister. | 他养活着他生病的妈妈和妹妹 |
[16:06] | Every once in a while, he would deal drugs | 偶尔贩毒 |
[16:08] | to make a little extra cash. | 挣点外快 |
[16:10] | One night, a guy came in and asked for some pills. | 一天晚上 一个家伙来买药 |
[16:14] | Abel met him out back, | 亚伯到后面和他交易 |
[16:17] | and the guy turned out to be some kind of detective. | 结果那家伙是什么警探 |
[16:21] | Detective? | 警探 |
[16:22] | Did Abel tell you, uh, his name or who he worked for? | 亚伯有没有告诉你他的名字或他的部门 |
[16:26] | No. | 没有 |
[16:27] | Only that the cop threatened to arrest him for dealing. | 只说那个警察威胁要因贩毒逮捕他 |
[16:30] | Unless he agreed to dose the man’s drink? | 除非他同意给一个人的酒里下药 |
[16:32] | He didn’t see how he had a choice. | 他不觉得他有选择 |
[16:36] | And the worst part is… | 最糟的部分是 |
[16:38] | I’m the reason he was murdered. | 是我让他被杀了 |
[16:40] | What do you mean by that? | 什么意思 |
[16:42] | After he told me the whole story, | 在他告诉我所有事之后 |
[16:44] | I was the one that convinced him to go to the police | 是我说服他去找警察 |
[16:46] | and say what happened. | 说明一切 |
[16:48] | And the next day, he was dead. | 然后第二天他就死了 |
[16:51] | It’s not your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[16:53] | How would you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[16:55] | Because it’s mine. | 因为是我的错 |
[16:57] | I’m the person whose drink he dosed. | 我是那个酒被他下药的人 |
[17:00] | I don’t know why he was asked to, | 我不知道为什么有人让他那样做 |
[17:01] | but when I started asking questions, | 但当我开始打听 |
[17:03] | Abel was killed. | 亚伯就被杀了 |
[17:04] | That’s on me, not you. | 是因为我 不是你 |
[17:09] | I’m scared. That’s why I split. | 我很害怕 所以我离开了 |
[17:12] | Was there anything else that you could remember | 你还能想起别的 |
[17:14] | that Abel told you about the detective, | 亚伯跟你说过的关于那个警探的事吗 |
[17:15] | like, you know, what he looked like or his age? | 像是他长什么样 或是他的年纪 |
[17:17] | Nothing like that. | 没说过那种 |
[17:20] | He did notice something about the guy’s badge, | 不过他注意到了那家伙的警徽 |
[17:22] | which sounds weird, but Abel had this eagle tattoo. | 听起来有些怪 但亚伯有个鹰纹身 |
[17:26] | He had this thing for eagles, and the badge, he said it was cool | 他喜欢鹰 他说那警徽挺酷的 |
[17:29] | because it had two figures and an eagle on it. | 因为上面有两个数字还有一只鹰 |
[17:35] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[17:36] | Y’all must’ve made some kind of mistake. | 你们肯定是哪里搞错了 |
[17:38] | The only mistake is you pretending | 唯一的错误是你假装 |
[17:40] | not to know anything about the murder of Congressman Spate. | 对斯佩特议员的谋杀一无所知 |
[17:43] | Your hair was found in his hand. | 在他的手里发现了你的头发 |
[17:45] | Yeah, you keep telling me that, | 是 你们不停地跟我说那个 |
[17:46] | and I keep telling you I never met the man. | 而我也一直跟你们说我从没见过他 |
[17:48] | Or any other politician. | 或其他任何政客 |
[17:51] | What about Ambassador Warren? | 那沃伦大使呢 |
[17:52] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[17:53] | Two murdered men, strangled to death in their bed. | 两个人在自己的床上被勒死 |
[17:56] | Is that what y’all think I do? | 你们都觉得是我做的 |
[17:57] | I-I choke out guys I have sex with? | 我勒死了和我做爱的人 |
[18:00] | I-I work the graveyard shift in the oncology wing. | 我在肿瘤科值夜班 |
[18:04] | I-I have not had sex in two years, and… | 我已经两年没做爱过了 而且… |
[18:06] | And that was with a diesel mechanic, not a congressman. | 而且上一次还是跟柴油机械师 可不是议员 |
[18:10] | Tell us about Genuine Models. | 跟我们说说诚意模特公司 |
[18:12] | You know, it’s funny you should ask. | 这个问题真有意思 |
[18:14] | They called to see if I could do a bikini shoot in Cancun, | 他们打电话问我能不能去坎昆拍比基尼写真 |
[18:16] | and I was gonna go, | 我本来想去的 |
[18:17] | but I had some bedpans I needed to empty. | 但我得在医院倒尿盆 |
[18:20] | Alright, listen, make light of it all you want, | 随你怎么说 |
[18:22] | but you say you weren’t there, but your hair was. | 你说你不在场 但现场有你的头发 |
[18:25] | How do you explain that? | 你怎么解释 |
[18:26] | I can’t. | 我没法解释 |
[18:31] | Oh, my God, wait. | 天啊 等等 |
[18:33] | My hair! | 我的头发 |
[18:34] | Alright, about a year ago, | 大概一年前 |
[18:36] | I was getting behind on my rent, | 我交不上房租 |
[18:37] | and my friend Bonnie told me about | 我朋友邦妮告诉我 |
[18:39] | this wig company that pays for hair. | 假发公司会出钱收购头发 |
[18:41] | So I chopped off my ponytail, popped it in the mail, | 所以我剪掉了马尾辫 用邮件寄过去了 |
[18:44] | and a few days later, a check came. | 几天之后 我收到了一张支票 |
[18:46] | It was for 500 bucks. | 有500美元 |
[18:48] | The address you sent your hair to, | 你把头发寄到哪里了 |
[18:50] | we’re going to need it. | 我们需要知道 |
[18:52] | He had so many plans, you know? | 他有很多计划 |
[18:54] | Wanted to travel, learn how to fly. | 想去旅游 学习驾驶飞机 |
[18:57] | He was so full of energy. | 他总是精力充沛 |
[18:59] | Oh, my gosh, Barney was full of so many things. | 天哪 巴尼有许多美德 |
[19:05] | Generosity, for instance. | 比如 慷慨 |
[19:06] | That necklace he gave you, what a breathtaking gift. | 他给你的那条项链 真是件惊艳的礼物 |
[19:10] | Hey, I wonder if it would be too much of an imposition | 如果我说想再看一眼项链 |
[19:13] | to see it one more time. | 会不会太无理了 |
[19:15] | Beholding a piece that exquisite is a rare treat. | 但观赏如此精致的作品实在难能可贵 |
[19:19] | It is no imposition at all, | 一点也不无理 |
[19:21] | but I don’t want you to miss your plane. | 但我不希望你错过航班 |
[19:24] | Oh, I’m not worried about my plane. | 我不担心自己的航班 |
[19:25] | Well, I should be off. | 我该走了 |
[19:28] | Nonsense, Matilda’s just about to show us | 胡说 玛蒂尔达正要给我们展示 |
[19:30] | that magnificent necklace Barney gave her. | 巴尼送她的那条华美的项链呢 |
[19:33] | – Is she? – I’ll be right back. | -是吗 -我马上回来 |
[19:40] | Fine, 50/50. | 行 五五分 |
[19:41] | 70/30, or I tell dear Matilda | 七三开 否则我就告诉亲爱的玛蒂尔达 |
[19:44] | that her precious pendant is in your handbag. | 她宝贵的链子在你的包里 |
[19:47] | Does this other woman you want to be involved with | 你想交往的这位女性 |
[19:50] | know what a scoundrel you are? | 知道你有多卑鄙吗 |
[19:51] | She does. | 她知道 |
[19:52] | No doubt you’re trying to convince her you can reform? | 毫无疑问 你试图说服她你能改过自新 |
[19:55] | Poor woman. | 可怜的女人 |
[19:56] | 60/40. | 六四开 |
[19:57] | 55/45. | 55对45 |
[19:59] | I can’t reform that much. | 我没法改过自新到那种程度 |
[20:00] | My necklace, it’s– it’s gone! | 我的项链 不见了 |
[20:03] | Fine. | 行 |
[20:05] | I’m sure it’s here somewhere, Matilda. | 肯定在家里的 玛蒂尔达 |
[20:07] | We’ll help you look. | 我们帮你找 |
[20:09] | You start in the bedrooms and the bathrooms | 你去卧室和浴室找 |
[20:11] | and we’ll search out here. | 我们在这找 |
[20:13] | No stone left unturned. | 我们会把这翻个底朝天 |
[20:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:19] | I need to take this. | 我需要接个电话 |
[20:20] | Alright, I’ll circle back around once I get Ms. Grant safely situated. | 安置好格兰特女士后 我就回来 |
[20:27] | Agent Park, where are we? | 帕克探员 情况如何 |
[20:28] | Wozniak wasn’t involved. | 沃兹尼亚克与案件无关 |
[20:29] | The hair that was found, she’d sold it. | 我们找到的头发 是她卖掉的 |
[20:31] | We got the address where the hair was sent. | 我们拿到了她寄去头发的地址 |
[20:33] | Dembe and I are headed there now. | 我和邓比现在过去 |
[20:35] | Excellent. Anything else? | 很好 还有吗 |
[20:36] | A wire to Smith Antiques was just flagged. | 刚刚又有人给史密斯古董店汇款了 |
[20:38] | Another $250,000 from a Billy Burton, | 一个叫比利·伯顿也转了二十五万美元 |
[20:42] | a well-known restaurateur in Philadelphia. | 他是费城著名的餐饮店老板 |
[20:44] | We know where this leads. | 我们知道接下来会发生什么 |
[20:45] | Aram, Park, get there now. | 阿兰姆 帕克 立刻过去 |
[20:47] | Well, well, Harold Cooper. | 哈罗德·库珀 |
[20:50] | – Detective Heber. – Beverly Grant. | -希伯警探 -贝弗莉·格兰特 |
[20:52] | I’m not gonna find her, am I? | 我找不到她了 是吗 |
[20:53] | I’d recommend the nachos. Delicious. | 我推荐墨西哥玉米脆饼 很美味 |
[20:56] | Doug Koster dies, | 道格·科斯特死了 |
[20:58] | and the bartender who served you drinks on the night of his murder, | 他死那晚给你上酒的酒保 |
[21:01] | he also dies. | 也死了 |
[21:02] | And his friend, the only one who may know why he died, | 酒保的朋友 唯一可能知道他死亡原因的人 |
[21:05] | you get to her before I do. | 你比我先找到她 |
[21:07] | On the other hand, the disco fries, | 另外 迪斯科薯条 |
[21:10] | pretty irresistible. | 好吃到难以抗拒 |
[21:11] | Two counts of murder. | 两起谋杀 |
[21:13] | Now witness tampering. | 再加上骚扰证人 |
[21:15] | I thought you looked like the prime suspect. | 我觉得你只是看上去像首要嫌疑犯 |
[21:17] | I never thought you’d be stupid enough to act like one. | 但没想到你会蠢到做出让自己有嫌疑的行为 |
[21:30] | Mr. Burton, FBI! | 伯顿先生 联调局 |
[21:39] | Mr. Burton? | 伯顿先生 |
[21:41] | Mr. Burton, it’s the FBI. | 伯顿先生 我们是联调局的 |
[21:43] | No, wait! | 不 等等 |
[21:50] | No! | 不要 |
[21:54] | Hands up, now! | 立刻举起双手 |
[22:04] | Uh, Agent Park? | 帕克探员 |
[22:06] | You got her? | 你控制住她了 |
[22:07] | Uh, no, but, um… | 不 但… |
[22:10] | I got it. | 她不是人 |
[22:20] | Of all the ridiculous capers we’ve gotten into, | 我们经历过那么多次荒唐的抢劫 |
[22:22] | this is approaching the most ridiculous. | 这几乎可称得上最荒唐的一次了 |
[22:25] | Pretending to look for a necklace we’re stealing? | 假装找一条我们偷走的项链 |
[22:28] | We can’t be stealing if it belongs to us. | 如果项链是我们的 那怎么叫偷呢 |
[22:30] | What we can do is help a grieving widow feel | 我们能做的 就是帮助悲痛的寡妇 |
[22:33] | as if she’s not completely alone in the world. | 让她觉得她在这世上不是孤独无助的 |
[22:36] | And after we finish pretending to find dear Barney’s gift, then what? | 等我们假装寻找亲爱巴尼的礼物后 做什么呢 |
[22:41] | Pretending? | 假装 |
[22:45] | How long has she been there? | 她在那多久了 |
[22:46] | Long enough. | 够久了 |
[22:49] | Look, I may be old, but I’m not stupid. | 听着 我是老了 但我不傻 |
[22:52] | I know that I put that necklace in the safe, | 我记得我把项链放进保险箱里了 |
[22:55] | and then you two show up, and you’re just sweet as can be. | 然后你们两位出现了 说着甜言蜜语 |
[22:58] | I want it back now, or… or I’ll call the police. | 立刻把项链还给我 否则 我报警了 |
[23:07] | You don’t want to do that. | 你不会想这么做的 |
[23:09] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[23:09] | Because then we’d have to tell the police the truth | 因为 我们将不得不告诉警察 |
[23:12] | about your beloved Barney. | 关于你挚爱的巴尼的事实 |
[23:14] | What truth? | 什么事实 |
[23:22] | May I help you? | 有什么需要帮忙的 |
[23:23] | Agents Ressler and Zuma, FBI. | 联调局的雷斯勒和祖玛探员 |
[23:26] | What took you so long? | 你们怎么才来 |
[23:27] | You were expecting us? | 你在等我们 |
[23:28] | Yes, I called the authorities hours ago. | 对 我几小时前给当局打了电话 |
[23:30] | Isn’t that why you’re here? | 你们不正是因此才来的吗 |
[23:31] | We were looking for a wig manufacturer. | 我们在找一家假发制造商 |
[23:33] | Well, we don’t make wigs, but we do use human hair | 我们不生产假发 但我们确实在我们制造的 |
[23:37] | on the robot companions we create here. | 机器人伴侣身上使用人类头发 |
[23:39] | Companions? Oh, you mean sex robots | 伴侣 你是说会杀死使用者的 |
[23:42] | who kill the people who use them. | 那些性爱机器人 |
[23:44] | You must mean Chrissy. | 你说的一定是克丽茜 |
[23:45] | Who the hell is Chrissy? | 谁是克丽茜 |
[23:46] | Chrissy is one of Genuine’s most popular models. | 克丽茜是诚意公司最受欢迎的型号 |
[23:49] | So you knew your robots were killing your customers. | 你知道你们的机器人杀了客户 |
[23:52] | That’s why you called the police. | 所以才打电话报警 |
[23:54] | What? No, no, I didn’t know. | 什么 不 没有 我不知道 |
[23:55] | And are we sure that that’s even the case? | 我们能先确定一下吗 |
[23:57] | I only called the police because after I read | 我报警只是因为我在报纸上看到 |
[23:59] | that Ambassador Warren was dead, | 沃伦大使去世了 |
[24:01] | I honestly didn’t think much of it, | 我真没多想 |
[24:02] | besides that it was a terrible tragedy, of course. | 当然 那是场可怕的悲剧 |
[24:05] | But I certainly didn’t connect the dots back to us. | 但我真没把这事跟我们联系在一起 |
[24:08] | Then I read that Congressman Spate | 然后我在报纸上看到斯佩特议员 |
[24:09] | was also found dead in his home. | 也被发现死于家中 |
[24:11] | Well, I couldn’t help make the connection | 我不禁联想到 |
[24:12] | that they both recently purchased a Chrissy model. | 他们最近都购买了克丽茜型机器人 |
[24:15] | And of course, we’ve suspended sales of the Chrissy model | 当然 我们已暂停销售克丽茜型机器人 |
[24:17] | until we can figure out what might be going wrong, if anything. | 直到我们能找出问题 如果有的话 |
[24:19] | Oh, something’s going wrong, alright. | 出事了 好吗 |
[24:21] | Our colleagues just intercepted another | 我们的同事在费城 |
[24:22] | murder in progress in Philadelphia. | 刚刚阻止了一起谋杀 |
[24:25] | What? Oh, my God. | 什么 天啊 |
[24:28] | Oh, Billy Burton. | 是比利·伯顿 |
[24:29] | Um, he just purchased a Chrissy model last month. | 他上个月刚买了台克丽茜型机器人 |
[24:32] | – Is he okay? – He’s fine. | -他没事吧 -他很好 |
[24:34] | A little bruised. | 有点小擦伤 |
[24:36] | What’s turning Chrissy murderous? | 是什么让克丽茜变得如此凶残 |
[24:38] | We’re not sure. I-I’ve been going over the code | 我们也不确定 我一直在检查代码 |
[24:40] | trying to figure out what might have gone wrong. | 试图搞清问题可能出在哪里 |
[24:44] | I still find it highly unlikely | 我依然觉得 |
[24:45] | that these precisely tuned machines have malfunctioned in any way. | 这些精密调试过的机器不太可能出现任何故障 |
[24:49] | It… It’s really quite difficult to teach a robot | 很难教会机器人 |
[24:51] | what is too much force to use with a human, | 用在人类身上多大的力气算大 |
[24:53] | whether that’s for physical therapy, | 无论是在理疗 |
[24:56] | playing games, or for sexual intimacy. | 游戏或是性爱中 |
[24:58] | So you’re knowingly selling | 所以你在故意售卖 |
[24:59] | potentially lethal robot escorts? | 有可能致命的机器人妓女吗 |
[25:01] | No, nothing like this has ever happened before. | 不 之前从没发生过这样的事 |
[25:03] | Not in beta testing. | 在二期测试中没发生过 |
[25:04] | Not since we sold our very first model. | 从我们卖出第一台机器人起从没出现过 |
[25:06] | And they’re not escorts. | 她们也不是妓女 |
[25:07] | These are uncommonly sophisticated, | 这些是极其精密 |
[25:10] | quality of life enhancing, A.I.-based companion robots. | 提高生活质量 基于人工智能的机器人伴侣 |
[25:14] | Who have sex with your customers. | 她们会和你的客户做爱 |
[25:15] | In some cases, yes. | 在一些情况下 是的 |
[25:17] | Look, everything we do in life | 听着 我们生活中所做的一切 |
[25:20] | intersects with the inanimate. | 都有无生命体的参与 |
[25:21] | For years, technology’s been anticipating | 多年来 技术一直在预测 |
[25:24] | what we want and providing it. | 我们想要什么并提供给我们 |
[25:26] | Not to mention real women can get pregnant, | 更不要说真正的女人会怀孕 |
[25:28] | they can blackmail you, sue you. | 会勒索 起诉你 |
[25:30] | You can fall in love with them | 你可能会爱上她们 |
[25:31] | and be tempted to blow up your life. | 并被引诱毁了你的生活 |
[25:33] | All these messes that robots can’t and won’t make. | 机器人不能 也不会引起这些麻烦 |
[25:36] | What you call messes, most people call life. | 你叫做麻烦的东西 大多数人称之为生活 |
[25:40] | We’re gonna need a complete list of your customers. | 我们需要你客户的完整名单 |
[25:42] | Starting with everybody | 从每个找你购买 |
[25:43] | who purchased a Chrissy model from you. | 克丽茜型机器人的客户开始 |
[25:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:50] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[25:52] | I-I can’t believe that Barney could be a… | 我不相信巴尼会是个… |
[25:54] | What did you call that, a rail or… | 你们怎么叫来着 栏杆还是… |
[25:55] | A fence. A trafficker in stolen goods, | 篱笆 指售卖赃物的人 |
[25:57] | some of which we stole, including the necklace. | 其中一些是我们偷的 包括项链 |
[26:01] | Which he was supposed to sell for us, | 他本应帮我们销赃 |
[26:03] | then give us the proceeds, less his 10%. | 扣除他的10%后 把所得给我们 |
[26:08] | So you don’t sell insurance? | 所以你们不卖保险 |
[26:10] | He’s as much an insurance agent as I am. | 他和我一样是保险代理人 |
[26:13] | So who are you? | 你们到底是谁 |
[26:15] | Someone who doesn’t like to be cheated or lied to | 某个不喜欢被欺诈或哄骗的人 |
[26:19] | or tricked into disappearing innocent people, | 不喜欢被骗去让无辜的人消失 |
[26:23] | then destroying their lives and livelihoods | 然后基于一系列虚假指控 |
[26:26] | based on spurious accusations. | 毁掉他们的生计和生活 |
[26:28] | Like Barney’s business partner. | 比如巴尼的商业伙伴 |
[26:32] | I don’t recall Barney having a business partner. | 我不记得巴尼有商业伙伴 |
[26:35] | Oh, but he did. | 但他有 |
[26:36] | He’s who Barney blamed the theft of the necklace on. | 巴尼把项链的失窃归咎于他 |
[26:39] | Then convinced me to disappear the poor soul | 然后说服我让这个可怜的灵魂消失 |
[26:42] | as comeuppance, which I did happily. | 作为他应得的惩罚 我当时乐意之至 |
[26:44] | I had no reason to think Barney would lie to me. | 我没理由认为巴尼会骗我 |
[26:48] | He never had before. | 他之前从未骗过我 |
[26:52] | I just can’t believe that my sweet Barney would… | 我只是不相信我亲爱的巴尼会… |
[26:57] | would lie to you about such a thing, | 会在这种事上骗你们 |
[27:00] | or to me about everything. | 或对我谎话连篇 |
[27:02] | Our entire lives, not to mention manipulating you | 我不信我们的生活全是谎言 更别提 |
[27:05] | into ruining the life of that poor Peter guy. | 操纵你们杀了可怜的彼得 |
[27:09] | There, there, I’m certain | 好了 好了 我相信 |
[27:10] | Barney didn’t lie about his love for you. | 巴尼说爱你 一定不是骗你的 |
[27:13] | Can we go? | 我们能走了吗 |
[27:15] | Matilda, seeing as how our dispute was with Barney, | 玛蒂尔达 鉴于和我们有争执的是巴尼 |
[27:18] | not you, I’m prepared to leave you the necklace. | 不是你 我打算把项链留给你 |
[27:23] | I believe we’ve done enough damage for one day. | 我想我们今天造成的伤害已经够多了 |
[27:26] | What? You sure? | 什么 你确定吗 |
[27:30] | Oh, I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[27:31] | Wear it well. | 好好戴着 |
[27:33] | Re-marry. | 再嫁个人吧 |
[27:35] | Assume the worst, hope for the best. | 抱最好的希望 做最坏的打算 |
[27:45] | I have never seen anything | 我从未见过 |
[27:47] | quite like the complexity of these robots. | 像这些机器人这么复杂的东西 |
[27:49] | Real human hair, the feel of human skin, | 真正人类的头发 人类皮肤的触感 |
[27:52] | insane expressive abilities. | 极好的表达能力 |
[27:54] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[27:59] | Right? | 对吧 |
[28:01] | Sir, oh, uh, did everything go… | 长官 一切… |
[28:03] | Go okay with your… The matter you were looking into? | 你的一切… 你调查得还顺利吗 |
[28:06] | Everything went. | 一切都在进行 |
[28:07] | Whether it went okay or not remains to be seen. | 是否顺利还有待观察 |
[28:10] | This is a glimpse into the future | 这是对未来的一瞥 |
[28:11] | – I’m not sure I want to see. – Tell me about it. | -我不确定我想看到 -可不是嘛 |
[28:14] | The thing’s more communicative than I am, | 这东西的交际能力比我强多了 |
[28:15] | which isn’t saying much, but still. | 虽然话不多 但仍然很强 |
[28:17] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[28:22] | Like looking in a mirror. | 就好像在照镜子 |
[28:23] | Mirroring facial expressions is one thing, but murder’s another. | 模仿面部表情是一回事 谋杀是另一回事 |
[28:27] | Who’s programming her to do that? | 谁编写程序让她这么做的 |
[28:28] | Not Genuine Models. | 不是诚意模特公司 |
[28:30] | This is Maverick Sawyer, | 这位是马华力·索耶 |
[28:31] | the CEO and man who built the robots. | 公司总裁及这些机器人的制造者 |
[28:33] | He’s agreed to aid in our investigation. | 他同意协助我们调查 |
[28:35] | It’s the least I can do. | 这是我该做的 |
[28:37] | There has to be some reason that I’m missing | 我一定是忽略了什么 |
[28:39] | why these models are malfunctioning. | 所以这些机器人才出现了故障 |
[28:41] | They’re not malfunctioning. | 它们没有出故障 |
[28:42] | They’re doing exactly what they’re being told to do. | 它们只是在根据自己收到的指令行事 |
[28:46] | She’s been hacked. | 她的系统被黑了 |
[28:46] | What? | 什么 |
[28:48] | No. No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[28:50] | No, that’s not possible. Who’s behind it? | 这绝不可能 是谁 |
[28:52] | Well, I don’t know the who, but I am working on the where. | 还没查出是谁 不过我想从地址开始查 |
[28:54] | Our robots run on a completely secure operating system | 我们的机器人操作系统是不可破解的 |
[28:56] | and learn from what a user says, | 它们通过使用者的言行来学习 |
[28:58] | processed through the microphone in the nose. | 通过鼻子里的麦克风来处理信息 |
[28:59] | There’s no way that a hacker could get into that system. | 绝不可能有黑客能黑进那个系统 |
[29:02] | Do you push updates to the OS over the Internet? | 你是通过互联网来更新操作系统的吗 |
[29:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:05] | That’s how they got in and started overriding commands | 黑客们就是这样入侵系统 从而更改了 |
[29:08] | for these specific Chrissy robots. | 这几个克丽茜机器人的指令的 |
[29:09] | So, there must be an associated IP address. | 那应该能查到相关的IP地址 |
[29:11] | Oh, yeah, and I almost got it. Hang on. | 是的 马上查出来了 稍等 |
[29:14] | Here we go. | 有了 |
[29:15] | Boom, it’s an IP located at 2218 Ridgewood Drive | IP地址显示是马里兰州鲍伊市 |
[29:19] | – in Bowie, Maryland. – Good work. | -里奇伍德大道2218号 -很好 |
[29:20] | Dembe, Ressler, roll out. | 邓比 雷斯勒 行动 |
[29:22] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等一下 |
[29:24] | Did you say a microphone? | 你刚刚说有麦克风是吗 |
[29:25] | Yes, in each unit’s nose. | 是的 每个机器人鼻子里都有 |
[29:28] | Shh, shh, shh. I think it’s still listening. | 别出声 我觉得它还在听我们说话 |
[29:29] | They know. | 他们发现了 |
[29:40] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[30:00] | What in the fun house hell is going on here? | 这是什么魔幻之家 |
[30:04] | Whatever it is, they left in a hurry. | 无论如何 他们离开得很匆忙 |
[30:17] | Don’t worry, angel. | 别担心 宝贝 |
[30:20] | I won’t let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你出事的 |
[30:28] | Imagine my delight when you summoned me after | 想象一下被扔在努勒维特这么久 |
[30:30] | so many years in Nunavut. | 再次被你召唤 我有多高兴 |
[30:34] | One more bowl of caribou stew, | 再来一碗炖鹿肉 |
[30:35] | and I’d be growing antlers. | 我都快长出鹿角了 |
[30:37] | Yes. Yes, about that. | 关于这件事 |
[30:40] | I’d like to apologize, Peter. | 我需要向你道歉 彼得 |
[30:42] | It seems I was sorely mistaken. | 我似乎犯了一个大错 |
[30:46] | Barney told me to cut you off at the knees | 巴尼让我把你彻底踢出局 |
[30:48] | and make sure you never made | 保证你以后 |
[30:49] | another penny in the business. | 再也不能染指这门生意 |
[30:51] | Imagine that from Barney. | 想象这话从巴尼嘴里说出来 |
[30:55] | But clearly, Barney wasn’t being entirely honest with me, | 不过很显然 巴尼没有完全跟我说实话 |
[30:59] | and I did something I rarely do. | 而我犯了一个很少犯的错 |
[31:02] | I jumped to conclusions. | 我太急于下定论了 |
[31:04] | But something’s not sitting right. | 但是事情总有哪里不对 |
[31:07] | I simply cannot accept that my instincts about Barney | 我不能接受我的直觉对巴尼的判断 |
[31:11] | are as wrong as all that. | 居然是错的 |
[31:14] | What am I missing? | 我遗漏了哪里 |
[31:16] | Your instincts are spot on, Mr. Reddington. | 您的直觉没错 雷丁顿先生 |
[31:20] | Barney was decent. | 巴尼是个正直的人 |
[31:23] | Salt of the earth. | 人品高尚 |
[31:26] | His wife, on the other hand… | 而他的妻子 则恰恰相反 |
[31:32] | Gordon Graham. Here he is. | 哥顿·格雷汉姆 就是他 |
[31:35] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[31:36] | Graham was one of our earliest customers. | 格雷汉姆是我们最早一批客户之一 |
[31:37] | He’s in the tech industry, too, if I’m remembering correctly. | 没记错的话 他也是科技行业从业人员 |
[31:40] | He was the CEO of an electoral data start-up | 他原本是一家做选举数据的创业公司总裁 |
[31:43] | that he sold for million and millions of dollars | 该公司于去年二月被他售出 |
[31:44] | 选举数据库 格雷汉姆 | |
[31:46] | about a year ago, February. | 金额达到了数亿美元 |
[31:47] | He totally disappeared from the tech scene after that. | 在那之后他就从科技界销声匿迹了 |
[31:49] | That’s about two months after | 大约就是他购买了克丽茜模型 |
[31:50] | he purchased this Chrissy model. | 之后的两个月 |
[31:52] | Agents Ressler and Zuma said it looked like Graham | 雷斯勒和祖玛探员说 格雷汉姆似乎 |
[31:55] | was living with his Chrissy robot | 把克丽茜机器人 |
[31:56] | as if they were a real couple. | 当成自己真实的伴侣生活在一起 |
[31:58] | Two toothbrushes, clothes for her, | 两把牙刷 给她买了衣服 |
[31:59] | jewelry, the whole nine. Bizarre. | 珠宝等等 一整套用具 匪夷所思 |
[32:01] | Maybe not so bizarre. | 或许没那么奇怪 |
[32:02] | We design our robots to be anthropomorphic | 我们把机器人设计成拟人的模式 |
[32:04] | with human-like capabilities and empathetic skills, | 它们模拟人的行为 也能产生同理心 |
[32:07] | which can induce feelings in customers. | 这就有可能让客户对它们产生感情 |
[32:10] | Gordon might actually believe that he and Chrissy | 哥顿或许真的认为自己和克丽茜 |
[32:12] | are in a real relationship. | 就是真实地在谈恋爱 |
[32:13] | And now, with these aesthetics | 有了这些美感 |
[32:15] | and the rate of AI advancements, | 加上人工智能技术进步的速度 |
[32:17] | people won’t be able to tell the difference | 人们将很难辨别出 |
[32:18] | between what is real and what is not. | 什么是真实的什么是虚幻的 |
[32:20] | Great, a whole world of robosexuals awaits. | 太棒了 崭新的人机性爱世界在等着我们 |
[32:23] | Meantime, we’ve got a murderer on the run. | 与此同时 我们还有一名逃犯要抓 |
[32:26] | Is he on the move with Chrissy? | 他是跟克丽茜一起逃跑的吗 |
[32:28] | It appears so. | 看起来是的 |
[32:29] | I installed geo-tracking units in all of our models | 我在每个机器人身上都装了地理位置追踪装置 |
[32:32] | as a safeguard for our customers in the event | 为了应对机器人从客户身边被盗走 |
[32:34] | that robots are stolen. | 这样的情况的出现 |
[32:36] | Now, if Gordon hasn’t removed it, we may be in luck. | 如果哥顿没有移除装置 那我们就走运了 |
[32:38] | I installed the, uh, the geo-tracking unit | 追踪装置就安装在 |
[32:40] | in each of the models’ ring fingers. | 每个模型的无名指上 |
[32:45] | Everything’s gonna be okay, my love. | 一切都会没事的 亲爱的 |
[32:48] | Your man’s got a plan. | 你男人我自有计划 |
[32:51] | Got him. | 找到了 |
[32:51] | Okay, guys, it looks like he’s on Route 211 headed south | 两位 他们似乎正在211大道上向南行驶 |
[32:55] | towards Shenandoah National Park. | 前往雪兰多国家公园方向 |
[32:57] | We’re headed there now. | 我们正在赶过去 |
[32:58] | We’ve notified local law enforcement | 我已经通知当地警方 |
[32:59] | to help you apprehend Graham. | 来协助你们逮捕格雷汉姆 |
[33:01] | You’re about two miles behind him. | 你们距离他还有大约两英里 |
[33:25] | Exit the vehicle with your hands visible! | 从车里出来 手举起来 |
[33:27] | No other options, Graham. | 你没得选 格雷汉姆 |
[33:29] | You’ll never tear us apart! | 你绝不可能让我们分开 |
[33:32] | Why are you pointing your weapons at me?! | 你为什么拿枪指着我 |
[33:34] | I am not the criminal here! | 我不是罪犯 |
[33:36] | They are! The monsters! | 他们才是 那些恶魔 |
[33:38] | Put your hands where we can see them | 把手举起来让我们看到 |
[33:39] | and step out of the car. | 然后走下车 |
[33:41] | Neglecting and abusing my Chrissy! | 对我的克丽茜疏于照顾 甚至还虐待她 |
[33:44] | Locking her in a closet and taking her out only | 把她锁在柜子里 只有当他们想玷污她时 |
[33:48] | when they want to defile her, like she’s some object! | 才会放她出来 好像她是一件物品一样 |
[33:51] | They had to be stopped. | 我必须阻止他们 |
[33:54] | And so did Genuine Models. | 以及诚意模特公司 |
[33:56] | We don’t want to hurt you, Graham, or Chrissy. | 我们不想伤害你 格雷汉姆 以及克丽茜 |
[33:58] | They did hurt her! | 他们伤害她了 |
[33:59] | And that’s why I had to protect her. | 所以我必须保护她 |
[34:01] | That’s why she did what she did. | 所以她才做出之前的事 |
[34:03] | We want to help you, Graham. | 我们想帮你 格雷汉姆 |
[34:04] | We need to see your hands. | 但是我们需要你把手举起来 |
[34:06] | Step out of the car and we can talk this over, okay? | 先下车 然后我们再谈别的 好吗 |
[34:10] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[34:12] | You’ll separate us. I know you will. | 你会让我们分开 我知道你一定会 |
[34:16] | I can’t live without my Chrissy! | 没有克丽茜我活不下去 |
[34:23] | She can’t live without me. | 没了我她也活不下去 |
[34:51] | Matilda, good evening. We’ll just be a minute. | 玛蒂尔达晚上好啊 我们进来稍稍坐会儿 |
[34:59] | Brava, brava! What a performance. | 精彩 太精彩了你的表演 |
[35:02] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:04] | I just had an illuminating chat | 刚刚和你的老伙计彼得·芬奇的谈话 |
[35:07] | with your old pal Peter Finchy. | 让我茅塞顿开 |
[35:11] | Peter who? | 彼得什么 |
[35:14] | Poor Peter, whose name you let slip earlier | 可怜的彼得 你早先不小心说漏了他的名字 |
[35:17] | after pretending you didn’t know Barney had a business partner. | 就在你假装不知道巴尼有个合作伙伴之后 |
[35:21] | Poor Peter, whose exile you orchestrated, | 可怜的彼得 你精心策划流放了他 |
[35:25] | thus killing two birds with one giant, priceless stone. | 借助那无价的巨型红宝石 一石二鸟 |
[35:31] | I never uttered the name Peter, and yet somehow, you knew it. | 我从来没说过彼得的名字 然而你却知道 |
[35:36] | By the way, when did you decide to leave Barney? | 话说 你是什么时候决定离开巴尼的 |
[35:39] | You hired a divorce lawyer, didn’t you? | 你雇了离婚律师对吧 |
[35:42] | The one at the memorial service? | 追悼会上的那个 |
[35:44] | But you, greedy little guts, decided in the end | 但是你这个贪心鬼 最后觉得 |
[35:48] | it was too rich a price to pay to split the marital estate. | 分割婚姻财产的代价太大了 |
[35:52] | It was much more lucrative, not to mention simpler, | 一劳永逸处理掉巴尼 |
[35:55] | to just get rid of Barney altogether. | 更有利可图 也更简单 |
[35:59] | Barney had a heart attack at dinner. | 巴尼在晚餐的时候心脏病犯了 |
[36:02] | After some gentle persuasion, | 在一番苦口婆心的劝导下 |
[36:04] | the medical examiner’s performing a last-minute autopsy. | 法医正在进行最后的尸检 |
[36:09] | We’ll see if that theory holds up | 等毒检结果出来 |
[36:10] | when the toxicology tells us exactly | 就知道你到给巴尼做了什么晚餐 |
[36:13] | what you made Barney for dinner. | 我们再看看这个说法是否站得住脚 |
[36:16] | I think you’re looking at a potential life sentence. | 我想你很可能面临终身监禁 |
[36:19] | That’s my theory. | 这是我的看法 |
[36:20] | My life sentence was being married to that chump. | 我的终身监禁就是嫁给那个胖子 |
[36:24] | Barney never had the stomach for the business. | 巴尼根本没有兴趣做这个生意 |
[36:26] | It fell on me to manage from behind the scenes, and I did. | 都是靠我在幕后运作 我做到了 |
[36:31] | I made the shrewd calls. I made the hard choices. | 我做了精明的决定和艰难的选择 |
[36:36] | And then the little shmuck thought that he could divorce me. | 然后那个蠢蛋以为他可以和我离婚 |
[36:43] | After all those years of me showing him what’s what. | 在这么多年来我一直帮他处理各种事项之后吗 |
[36:46] | Yes, of course. | 当然了 |
[36:48] | The divorce attorney was Barney’s. | 离婚律师是巴尼找来的 |
[36:50] | You should’ve seen the look on his face | 在他发现是我给他下毒的时候 |
[36:52] | when he realized that I had poisoned him. | 你应该看看他脸上的表情 |
[36:57] | No, you two never knew the real Barney, | 不 你们俩根本不了解真正的巴尼 |
[36:59] | and he never knew the real me. | 他也根本不了解真正的我 |
[37:03] | I believe we did know the real Barney. | 我想我们都了解真正的巴尼 |
[37:07] | And in honor of his memory, I tell you this. | 为了纪念他 我告诉你 |
[37:11] | You’re terminated. | 你结束了 |
[37:14] | And poor Peter Finchy is the new boss. | 可怜的彼得·芬奇是新老板 |
[37:17] | And this time, it is you who will be banished, | 而这次 受到驱逐的人是你 |
[37:23] | left to fend for yourself with no resources, | 孤身一人 一无所有 |
[37:27] | no respite, and no retreat. | 毫无喘息 毫无退路 |
[37:30] | And if I find out you so much as stick a single toe | 如果我发现你 |
[37:35] | back in the business, | 再敢涉足这一行 |
[37:37] | I will come to you | 我会来找你 |
[37:40] | and I will take your tongue, | 割掉你的舌头 |
[37:42] | I’ll take your hands, | 砍掉你的双手 |
[37:45] | and I’ll take your feet. | 斩掉你的双腿 |
[37:48] | But for now, I’ll just be taking this. | 但是现在 我只会拿走这个 |
[38:05] | Sawyer helped us locate the two Chrissy models | 索耶帮我们定位到了那两个 |
[38:08] | Graham hacked to kill Ambassador Warren | 被格雷汉姆黑进系统并杀害沃伦大使和斯倍议员的 |
[38:10] | and Congressman Spate. | 克丽茜模型 |
[38:11] | It looks like he programmed the robots | 看来是他给机器人设定了程序 |
[38:13] | to leave the crime scenes and return to him | 离开犯罪现场 回到他那里 |
[38:15] | so he could take them out of circulation permanently. | 这样他就可以把它们永久回收了 |
[38:17] | Well, Sawyer’s company might be going away, | 索耶的公司也许解散了 |
[38:19] | but the technology isn’t. | 但是技术还在 |
[38:20] | It’s now in the cultural bloodstream. | 而且与文化融合在了一起 |
[38:22] | Robots, and the people who want them for, | 机器人 想要机器人的人们 |
[38:24] | well, everything, are probably with us forever. | 这一切也许会永远存在于我们身边 |
[38:27] | Any next of kin on Gordon Graham? | 哥顿·格雷汉姆有近亲吗 |
[38:29] | We haven’t been able to track down any family. | 我们找不到他任何家人 |
[38:32] | No friends. | 没有朋友 |
[38:32] | His only relationship, it seems, was Chrissy the robot. | 他唯一的关系 似乎只有克丽茜机器人 |
[38:36] | I think he really believed that he loved her. | 我想他真的相信自己爱她 |
[38:38] | I think he did love her. | 我想他是真的爱她 |
[38:40] | Well, he’s not the first person to fall for somebody | 他不是第一个爱上 |
[38:42] | who’s incapable of returning the favor. | 不爱自己的人 |
[38:46] | I’m not talking from personal experience. | 不是说我经历过 |
[38:48] | I just… | 我只是… |
[38:49] | I watch a lot of ’80s teen coming-of-age movies. | 看了很多八十年代的青少年成长电影 |
[39:06] | What’s the latest on Everly Grant? | 艾芙莉·格兰特有什么最新消息吗 |
[39:08] | She’s secured with her family in Texas. | 她和她的家人在得州很安全 |
[39:10] | I have a detail on them, but Harold, | 我派了一队人保护他们 但是哈罗德 |
[39:14] | you and I both know that that badge she described | 你和我都知道她描述的那个警徽 |
[39:16] | is the New York police detective’s. | 是纽约警探的 |
[39:18] | This is getting out of control. | 这已经超出我们的控制范围了 |
[39:20] | Maybe we should call in reinforcements. | 也许我们应该叫增援 |
[39:22] | We’re not calling anybody, Lew. | 我们谁也不叫 卢 |
[39:25] | After you left the bar with Grant, | 你和格兰特离开酒吧之后 |
[39:26] | I had a little run-in with Detective Heber, | 我和希伯警探发生了点争执 |
[39:29] | who knows that I got to her. | 他知道我找到她了 |
[39:30] | We have no idea how deep this goes. | 我们不知道这事牵连到底有多广 |
[39:33] | I’m even more of a prime suspect now | 希伯知道我在和证人有联系 |
[39:34] | that Heber knows that I am talking with witnesses. | 我现在更有嫌疑了 |
[39:38] | We have to find this detective ourselves. | 我们得自己找出这个警探 |
[39:42] | Who did you piss off in law enforcement, Coop? | 你在执法部门里得罪了谁 库珀 |
[39:52] | You’ve gone soft, Raymond. | 你变心软了 雷蒙德 |
[39:55] | The old you would’ve meted out the delicious punishment | 以前的你会当场毫不留情地 |
[39:59] | that hateful old crone deserved on the spot. | 惩罚那个可恶的老太婆 |
[40:04] | No regrets. | 毫不惋惜 |
[40:07] | You really have changed. | 你真的变了 |
[40:10] | You think? | 你觉得吗 |
[40:13] | We’re always good together. | 我们一向合作无间 |
[40:15] | You know, that’s why I’ve missed you, | 所以我想你了 |
[40:17] | because we were good together, | 因为我们合作无间 |
[40:18] | especially when we were bad together. | 尤其是我们一起使坏的时候 |
[40:24] | Maybe there’s more fun to be had. | 也许会有更多的乐趣 |
[40:28] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[40:35] | As tempting as that sounds, | 虽然听起来很吸引人 |
[40:39] | you should know that the man you once knew | 你应该知道你以前认识的那个人 |
[40:42] | died the day Elizabeth Keen was shot. | 在伊丽莎白·基恩被枪杀当日已死了 |
[40:47] | And the man that remains is… | 剩下的与其说是一个人 |
[40:52] | …less a person than a collection of impulses and inclinations, | 不如说是冲动与妥协的结合体 |
[40:57] | most of them foul as tar. | 大部分都如柏油般令人厌恶 |
[41:00] | I only survived | 我之所以活了下来 |
[41:02] | thanks to the love and solace of a woman I met | 多亏了我在这种几乎不可能的情况下 |
[41:04] | under the most unlikely of circumstances, a woman who… | 遇到了一个女人的爱与安慰 |
[41:12] | …carried me through an unbelievable darkness. | 一个带我熬过极端糟糕黑暗的女人 |
[41:17] | And you really think that she’ll have you, this woman? | 你真的觉得这个女人会和你在一起吗 |
[41:21] | All of you? | 全部的你吗 |
[41:25] | I… | 我 |
[41:27] | I hope so. | 我希望吧 |
[41:31] | But even if she won’t, at this moment, | 但如果她不愿意 在这一刻 |
[41:33] | I’m hers, and that’s all that matters. | 我属于她 这才是最重要的 |
[41:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:52] | I think you should take this. | 你应该拿着这个 |
[41:56] | Why do I feel like this is a parting gift? | 我怎么觉得这像是临别礼物 |
[42:00] | Like I may never see you again? | 像是我可能再也见不到你了 |
[42:05] | You never know. | 谁知道呢 |