Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第9季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第9季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] You know, the first stock exchange 最早的证券交易所
[00:02] started in Belgium, 1531, 于1531年在比利时诞生
[00:05] and for the next five centuries, 接下来的五个世纪
[00:07] this flow of capital transformed the world 相较政治 宗教 战争这些因素
[00:10] more than politics, religion, war. 资本流动改变世界的程度更甚
[00:13] And like all markets, 和所有市场一样
[00:15] ours depends on rules. 我们的市场依赖于规则
[00:18] The honest reporting of profit and loss. 即如实报告利润和损失
[00:21] You failed to do that. You, uh… 你们没做到
[00:24] You lied on your disclosure forms. 你们在财务披露表中造假
[00:27] You raised $78 million to build 你们筹集七千八百万美元用于修建
[00:30] a tunnel under the border that you never intended to build. 从没打算开工的边境地下隧道
[00:34] Five miles of road and rail, 包含五英里道路及铁路建设
[00:37] flatbeds, pallets, people, 拖车和货板采购 人工费
[00:38] with entrances and exits located at warehouses that you control. 以及位于你们所辖仓库的出入口建设
[00:44] Instead, you invested the money in Miami real estate. 但你们实际上是投资了迈阿密的不动产
[00:50] Now, on Wall Street, this kind of Ponzi scheme 目前在华尔街 这种庞氏骗局
[00:52] would get you a slap on the wrist 只会让你得到轻描淡写的惩罚
[00:54] and a Central Park co-op. 以及一套中央公园的公寓
[00:56] Your investors, however, 但是 你们的投资人
[00:58] the often unscrupulous people you ripped off… 你们敲诈的那些不择手段的人
[01:01] I think you see where I’m going with this. 你应该明白我的意思
[01:02] It’s nowhere good. 他们不会善罢甘休
[01:04] They’re very emotional people, and right now, 他们非常情绪化 而且现在
[01:07] their emotions are tending towards usury and murder. 这份情绪正朝着高利贷和谋杀的方向发展
[01:10] Luckily for you, 但幸运的是
[01:12] we have rules that we’ve all agreed to follow. 我们之前已经约法三章了
[01:14] To wit. 即
[01:16] You know, I have no idea what “To wit” Means. 其实我不知道这个字的意思
[01:18] I just love the way that it sounds. 我就是喜欢它的发音
[01:20] Let’s see. 来看看
[01:22] Section 42, subparagraph C. 在第42款C段
[01:25] Punishments. 惩罚
[01:26] To wit. 即
[01:28] Punishments are for the Chairman to decide. 惩罚由主席决定
[01:31] Now, your investors want you dead. 现在 你们的投资人想你们死
[01:34] I’m thinking more walking dead. 应该是行尸走肉的状态
[01:36] Living, breathing examples of what happens 作为违反规则的范例
[01:39] when you break our rules. 苟活下去
[01:41] These are the consent forms you each signed, 这是你们签署的同意书
[01:44] consenting to abide by my decision. 同意遵守我的决定
[01:47] And my decision is this. 我的决定就是这样
[01:49] Repayment in full, plus 20%. 全额退款并支付百分之二十的违约金
[01:53] And fingers. 和手指头
[01:54] Two from you. Two from you. 你出两根 你出两根
[01:56] Three from you. 你出三根
[01:57] From the hand you used to sign your consent form. 从你们签同意书的手上出
[02:00] You see, this is a blood oath. 这是血誓
[02:02] You broke it, so I get a piece of what you broke it with. 你违约了 我要拿到违约部位的一部分
[02:06] Beth, you’re the ringleader. Lead the ring. 贝丝 你是罪魁祸首 你打头阵
[02:09] No. No, please don’t do this. 不 不要 请别这么做
[02:11] – Too late for that. – No. Oh! -为时已晚 -不
[02:20] Uh, Joe, that’s, uh, three from Beth. 乔 贝丝要切三根手指
[02:22] – Just, uh, work backwards from the pinkie. – No. No, please. -从小指往前切 -不 不要
[02:25] Oh, and, uh, Beth, feel free to tell anybody who asks… 对了贝丝 如果有人问起
[02:29] If they’re gonna cheat, cheat the stock market, 就告诉他们 骗钱就去股票市场
[02:33] not the night market. 别来暗夜市场
[02:35] No. 不
[02:37] No. 不要
[02:44] 主席 第171号
[02:47] You know, MPD has nothing on the bartender. 华府警察查不到那个酒保的资料
[02:49] After a month. It’s like it never happened. 一个月了 就像什么也没发生过
[02:52] Well, he was hit by a pro. 好吧 他是被老手袭击的
[02:53] Finding a clue trail’s gonna take some time. 查找线索得花点时间
[02:56] I don’t have time. 我没时间了
[02:58] What I have is some voicebox who keeps calling 我只有那些不停打来的语音电话
[03:00] to remind me he’s got a gun to my head. 提醒我他正拿枪指着我的头
[03:01] Yeah, well, the next time he calls, 好吧 下次他打来时
[03:03] you’ll be able to record his voice, 你可以录下他的声音
[03:04] and we’ll see if we can’t unscramble the voicebox 看看能不能分析语音信息
[03:07] and get an ID. 得到人名
[03:08] What the hell are you looking for? 你找什么呢
[03:10] Mimi’s missing. A stuffed bunny. 咪咪不见了 一个毛绒兔子玩偶
[03:12] Yea big. Charred feet. 差不多这么大 脚烧焦了
[03:14] A bunny? With charred feet? 有烧焦的脚的兔子玩偶
[03:16] It’s Agnes’ transitional object. 那是艾格尼斯的安慰物
[03:18] At her age, isn’t that called a smartphone? 她这个年龄 安慰物不该是手机吗
[03:21] It belonged to her mother. 是她妈妈留下的
[03:22] It played a key role in the breakup of the Soviet Union. 在她跟母亲分别时起了关键作用
[03:24] The bunny did? 是兔子的作用吗
[03:26] Thank you, by the way, for the phone 谢谢你的电话
[03:27] and for reviewing the case file again. 还重新查看了案卷
[03:29] Yeah, well, I’ve reviewed it three times. 是啊 我重新看了三遍了
[03:31] Then thanks for reviewing it a fourth. 还要麻烦你再看第四次
[03:33] We have to find out what happened to the bartender, 我们得查明那个酒保发生了什么
[03:35] and if the cops can’t help us, 如果警察帮不到我们
[03:37] we have to help ourselves. 我们就自食其力
[03:39] “Nick’s Pizza.” 是尼克披萨店打来的
[03:41] Maybe they have the bunny. 说不定兔子在他们那儿呢
[03:48] Harold. 哈罗德
[03:49] Please. 请坐
[03:52] Reading your future? 占卜未来呢
[03:55] I don’t know. 不知道
[03:58] Mierce. 米尔斯
[04:00] For me, it’s just…calming. 这东西能让我平静下来
[04:04] Is this about Elizabeth? 是伊丽莎白的事吗
[04:06] Her body needs to be exhumed, Harold. 她的遗体需要挖出来 哈罗德
[04:09] Aram told me about the tracker. 阿兰姆跟我说了追踪器的事了
[04:11] That whomever wanted her dead put it in her, 是想置她于死地的人植入了她身体
[04:14] not on her. 不在表面
[04:14] And yet you posted guards at her grave. 但你却在她的墓前派了守卫
[04:17] She’s resting in peace. 她已经安息了
[04:18] I intend on keeping it that way. 我打算保持现状
[04:23] Much of my world 你我的世界
[04:25] exists right alongside yours. 绝大部分是不同的
[04:29] People and organizations in our two worlds 两个世界的人和机构
[04:33] have the same needs. 有共同的需求
[04:35] Security. Medical care. 安全 医疗保障
[04:37] Air travel. 航空出行
[04:38] Corporate infrastructure. 公司基础设施
[04:40] Financial services. 金融服务
[04:42] Hence the night market, 暗夜市场应运而生
[04:45] a stock market for criminals. 罪犯的股票市场
[04:47] The Sinaloa Cartel issues stocks? 西纳罗亚贩毒集团还发行股票吗
[04:49] Cartels, gangs, crime syndicates. 黑社会 帮派 犯罪集团
[04:52] The Yakuza is no different than Google. 日本黑帮跟谷歌公司毫无区别
[04:55] They both issue stock to raise money 他们都通过发行股票来募款
[04:57] to pay for R&D, capital expenses, 用于支付研发费用和资本开销
[05:00] to expand their operations. 来拓展业务范围
[05:02] – Are you in the market? – Of course. -你也是市场的一员吗 -是的
[05:04] Capital markets are the key 资本市场在你的世界
[05:06] to explosive growth in your world. 是实现爆发式增长的关键
[05:09] The night market is no different in mine. 暗夜市场在我的世界也是如此
[05:11] I’d be a fool not to take advantage of it. 我要是不利用它岂不是太傻了
[05:13] But you want us to bring it down. 但你想让我们击垮它
[05:15] The man in charge is known as the Chairman. 现在的负责人被称为主席
[05:17] I don’t know his real name 我不知道他的真名
[05:19] or where exactly to find him. 和他的地址
[05:21] He moves around a lot. 他居无定所
[05:23] What I do know 我知道的是
[05:24] is that he is a one-man SEC. 他一人分饰证监会多角
[05:27] Judge, jury, and executioner. 法官 陪审团 行刑者
[05:30] These unfortunates 这些不幸的人
[05:32] misled their investors in advance of an IPO. 在首次公开募股前误导了他们的投资人
[05:35] The Chairman did this? 主席干的吗
[05:36] To send a message. 为了传递信息
[05:37] Quite literally. 就是字面意思
[05:39] They take a photo and disseminate it to the community. 他们拍下照片 然后在社区传播
[05:45] You’re wrong about Elizabeth. 伊丽莎白的问题你想错了
[05:46] She’s not resting nor in peace. 她既没有得到休息 也不安宁
[05:49] She’s dead. 她死了
[05:51] She can’t be disturbed because she doesn’t exist. 她不会被打扰 因为她已经不存在了
[05:55] We exist. 我们存在
[05:57] We hurt. 我们受伤
[05:58] We are in pain. 我们承受痛苦
[06:00] And we need answers. 我们需要答案
[06:03] What you’re looking at 你们正在看的是
[06:04] is a black market stock market. 一个黑市股票市场
[06:06] The night market is made up of 这个暗夜市场由数百家
[06:08] hundreds of companies raising billions in capital. 筹集了数十亿美元资金的公司组成
[06:10] But what companies? What do the initials stand for? 什么公司 这些缩写代表什么
[06:13] According to Reddington, 据雷丁顿说
[06:14] they’re a code that he doesn’t have the key to. 这是他无法破解的代码
[06:16] Well, if this is an online trading platform, 如果这是一个在线交易平台
[06:17] why don’t we just pull the plug? 为什么不从源头着手呢
[06:19] Because the night market is hosted 因为这个暗夜市场是在
[06:20] on a decentralized blockchain network, 去中心化的区块链网络上运行的
[06:22] meaning it runs across 10,000 nodes all over the world. 这意味着它的上万个运行节点遍布整个世界
[06:25] Even if we could find one and shut it down, 就算我们能找到一个并关闭它
[06:27] the other 9,999 would keep humming. 其余的9999个还能继续运行
[06:30] We’d basically have to disconnect the entire Internet to stop it. 我们大概要断开整个互联网才能关停它
[06:34] The only company Reddington could identify is this one. 雷丁顿唯一能确定的公司就是这家
[06:37] BKRC stands for Banda Korce. BKRC代表班达·科斯
[06:39] Albanian. 阿尔巴尼亚的公司
[06:41] Specializing in extortion and money laundering. 专门从事勒索和洗钱
[06:43] Casinos are their drug of choice. 赌场是他们的首选
[06:45] A fact that Gaming Enforcement got wind of. 从博彩执法部门听到了一个消息
[06:47] They opened up an investigation into Tremont Casinos. 他们对特里蒙特赌场开展了一次调查
[06:50] That’s the legitimate company that BKRC muscled in on. 这是班达·科斯公司强行入股的那家合法公司
[06:53] And as a result, Tremont’s stock on Wall Street 结果是 特里蒙特在华尔街的股票
[06:55] went down 30%, and yet… 下跌了30% 然而
[06:57] On the night market, BKRC’s up 25%. 在暗夜市场 班达·科斯上涨了25%
[07:00] How’s that possible? 怎么可能
[07:01] The investigation by Gaming Enforcement 博彩执法部门的调查
[07:03] should be bad for both companies. 应该对两家公司都有不利影响
[07:05] Markets price in information. 市场价格是受消息影响的
[07:07] If BKRC’s stock is going up, that means the criminal market 如果班达·科斯的股价上涨 就意味着犯罪市场
[07:11] knows something that the legitimate one doesn’t. 掌握一些合法市场不知道的消息
[07:13] Like that? They’re gonna be able to stop the investigation? 比如什么 他们能阻止调查吗
[07:15] The night market is run by a man 暗夜市场的经营者
[07:16] who does this to people who cross him. 是会对冒犯他的人下狠手的
[07:19] He’s known as the Chairman. 他被称作主席
[07:20] The only way to bring down the market is to get to him. 搞垮市场的唯一办法就是找到他
[07:23] Maybe the way to do that is to get to BKRC first. 也许要找到他应该先找班达·科斯
[07:26] Dembe, Park, go to Gaming Enforcement, 邓比 帕克 去趟博彩执法部门
[07:28] see what they know. 看他们知道什么
[07:32] Did Reddington say anything 雷丁顿有提到
[07:33] about the guards posted at the cemetery? 与墓地守卫的事吗
[07:35] He did. And he wasn’t happy about it. 他说了 他不赞同
[07:37] His concern is our need for closure, 他关心的是我们对了结此事的需求
[07:39] not hers for peace and tranquility. 而不是她对安宁的需求
[07:42] His need or ours? 他还是我们需要了结
[07:43] If what you’re asking is do the guards stay, 如果你想问守卫能否留下
[07:46] the answer’s yes. 答案是肯定的
[07:47] Great. Thank you. 很好 谢谢
[07:49] Look, I want answers as much as Reddington, 听着 我和雷丁顿一样想要答案
[07:51] but not at the expense of disturbing Liz’s remains. 但不能以打扰莉斯的遗体为代价
[07:56] Tremont’s stock is in a nose dive 特里蒙特的股票暴跌
[07:58] because our investigation is rock solid. 是因为我们的调查确凿可靠
[08:01] We know they’re in business with Banda Korce, 我们知道他们与班达·科斯有生意往来
[08:03] that Banda Korce is run by Driton Abazi, 班达·科斯是由德里顿·阿巴齐经营的
[08:06] and that he is using Tremont’s casinos to launder money. 他在利用特里蒙特赌场洗钱
[08:09] What’s your timeline? 你的计划是
[08:10] When do you plan on arresting Abazi? 打算什么时候逮捕阿巴齐
[08:12] He’s smart. Insulated. 他很聪明 独来独往
[08:14] But we finally got someone on the inside. 但我们找到了内应
[08:15] Your inside source, what’s his name? 你们的内应 叫什么名字
[08:17] If we tell you and you approach him, he might run scared, 如果告诉你 你去找他 他可能会害怕
[08:20] and everything we’ve worked on could be lost. 我们的一切努力都可能付诸东流
[08:22] We want to make sure he’s okay. 我们想确定他没问题
[08:24] Why wouldn’t he be? What aren’t you telling us? 他怎么会有问题 你们有什么没告诉我们的
[08:26] It’s conventional wisdom in the criminal world 犯罪界的人们普遍认为
[08:28] that your investigation is going nowhere. 你们的调查毫无进展
[08:31] Since it rests on this source, 既然调查依靠这个内应
[08:32] it stands to reason that his life may be in danger. 按理说他可能有生命危险
[08:39] It’s not a he. 不是他
[08:41] It’s a she. 是位女性
[08:43] And we have no case without her. 要是没有她我们都不会立案
[08:51] Thanks for the Dom, baby. 谢谢你的香槟 亲爱的
[08:53] Lorik just gave it to me, 洛里克刚给我
[08:54] but he didn’t tell me what it was for. 但他没说是为了什么
[08:56] It’s a going-away present. 这是离别礼物
[08:57] I like the sound of that. Where are we going? 我喜欢这个说法 我们要去哪里
[09:00] A toast. 干杯
[09:01] To stupidity. 为愚蠢
[09:03] That’s a dumb toast. 这是个愚蠢的祝酒词
[09:04] Well, we are dumb people. 我们就是愚蠢的人
[09:07] I’m stupid for thinking that you loved me, 我的愚蠢在于相信你爱过我
[09:09] and you’re stupid for thinking 你的愚蠢在于认为
[09:11] I wouldn’t find out what you did. 我不会发现你的所作所为
[09:14] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[09:15] Don’t talk. Drink. 别说话 喝吧
[09:18] If you have enough before he gets there, 如果在他到之前喝得够多
[09:19] it might not hurt as much. 你可能不会太痛苦
[09:22] If this is a joke, it’s not funny. 这个笑话可不好笑
[09:24] It’s not a joke. 不是笑话
[09:25] It’s a going-away present. 是离别礼物
[09:27] Okay, I don’t understand. Where are we going? 好吧 我不明白 我们要去哪里
[09:29] We are not going anywhere. 我们哪也不去
[09:31] You are. 是你去
[09:32] To a very painful place. 去一个令人痛苦的地方
[09:34] The champagne may numb it. That’s it. 香槟可能会麻痹痛苦 就这样
[09:37] My present. To numb the pain. 我的礼物 麻痹痛苦
[09:40] Oh, it’s the classic love story. 真是个经典的爱情故事
[09:41] Boy meets girl, girl betrays boy, 男孩遇见了女孩 女孩背叛了男孩
[09:44] boy has psychopath dismember girl. 男孩让精神病肢解了女孩
[09:47] It’s so cliched, it’s almost boring. 太老套了 简直无聊
[09:49] I didn’t betray anybody. 我没有背叛任何人
[09:51] That would be hard to prove. 很难证明
[09:53] Gaming Enforcement encrypts all of its files. 博彩执法部门加密了所有文件
[09:56] Unfortunately, someone forgot to firewall the copy machine. 不幸的是 有人忘记给复印机设置防火墙了
[10:03] You don’t believe him, right, baby? 你不相信他吧 亲爱的
[10:05] Look, please, I didn’t… 听着 我没有…
[10:08] You know, I love reading quarterly reports, 我喜欢看季度报告
[10:11] examining financial disclosures, regulating the market. 检查财务披露 规范市场
[10:16] The part of my job I detest is enforcement. 我最讨厌的工作就是执行
[10:19] Lately, it seems like all I do. 最近 这好像是我的全部工作
[10:27] Two years. 两年
[10:28] We’ve spent two years trying to turn Tsiona Stern. 我们花了两年时间试图策反蒂奥娜·斯特恩
[10:31] And then we show up and she disappears. 我们一出现她就消失了
[10:33] Disappears? She’s dead. 消失 她死了
[10:35] She didn’t miss a check-in, not one, 她从未失联过 一次也没有
[10:36] until you started asking around. 直到你们开始四处打听
[10:39] Ms. Stern put her life at risk to help expose Banda Korce. 斯特恩女士冒着生命危险帮助曝光班达·科斯
[10:41] That was very brave. 她非常勇敢
[10:43] And we can honor that bravery 我们可以通过继续她的工作
[10:44] by carrying on with her work. 来纪念她的勇敢
[10:46] You by going back to your office, 你们可以回到办公室去
[10:47] reviewing your files, 查你们的文件
[10:48] and seeing where the case stands without her. 看是否没有她也能立案
[10:50] We, by looking into her murder. 我们去调查她的谋杀
[10:53] We can’t do that without names. 我们没有名字无法调查
[10:55] Family, friends. Who was closest to her? 家人 朋友 谁和她亲近
[10:58] She had a sister. 她有个姐姐
[11:00] Ressler, get a name and number. 雷斯勒 查出名字和电话
[11:01] Take Dembe. See what she knows. 带邓比一起 看她知道些什么
[11:06] Did you find anything on the bartender? 你从酒保身上查出什么了吗
[11:08] Maybe yes, maybe no. 也许有 也许没有
[11:11] The, uh, bartender was close with a woman he worked with. 酒保和他的一个女同事走得近
[11:14] Did the police talk with her? 警察和她谈了吗
[11:15] Well, they tried, but she wouldn’t return their calls. 他们试了 但她不回他们的电话
[11:17] You know, the cops got busy, had other leads, 警察忙起来了 有其他线索
[11:20] and she fell through the cracks. 而她就被忘记了
[11:21] It turned out that she didn’t return their calls 结果她没回他们的电话
[11:24] because she disappeared. 是因为她消失了
[11:25] She left her apartment the day after the murder 她在谋杀发生的第二天离开了她的公寓
[11:27] and hasn’t been seen since. 那之后就没人见过她了
[11:28] – Do you have a name? – I do. -你有名字吗 -有
[11:31] That’s about all I have. 我只有这个
[11:31] Like I said, may be a lead, maybe not. 如我所说 也许是条线索 也许不是
[11:34] Hey, uh, by the way, 顺带问一下
[11:36] did you ever find the bunny that solved the Cold War? 你有没有找到那只解决了冷战的兔子
[11:40] That’s a hell of a bedtime story. 那真是个很棒的睡前故事
[11:42] Mimi belonged to Agnes’ mother. 咪咪是艾格尼斯的母亲的
[11:45] Holding on to it is like holding on to her. 抓着它就像是抓着她
[11:49] And, yeah, it’s a hell of a story. 嗯 那是个好故事
[11:50] One I’m not sure I should tell Agnes. 我不确定是否该和艾格尼斯讲
[11:53] Her mother’s part in it was complicated. 她母亲的部分很复杂
[11:54] Agnes deserves the truth, 艾格尼斯有权知道真相
[11:56] even the parts that are complicated. 即使是复杂的部分
[11:58] So you think that extends to how her mother died, 所以你觉得那也包括她母亲是怎么死的
[12:01] which might be the most complicated part of all? 那可能是最复杂的一部分
[12:04] Yeah, well, of all the parts of the story that you have to tell, 在所有你要讲的故事中
[12:07] that’s the most important one. 那是最重要的一个
[12:09] Without it, she’ll never get closure. 没有它 她永远无法得到了结
[12:12] Thanks, Lew. 谢了 卢
[12:14] For the advice. And for this. 你的建议 还有这个
[12:17] Mm. Yeah. Hey, did voicebox ever reach out? 语音电话有消息了吗
[12:19] Not yet, but it’s been a few weeks, 还没 但已经过了几周了
[12:21] so it’s only a matter of time. 所以只是时间问题
[12:22] Right. 好
[12:27] Hey. I’d like to meet. 我想见面
[12:29] No. 不
[12:31] At the cemetery. 在墓地
[12:34] I begged her not to cooperate with the cops. 我求她不要和警方合作
[12:37] I told her just to get out. 我让她脱身
[12:39] But she was stuck on the guy. 但她迷上了那家伙
[12:41] Well, if she cared for Abazi, why’d she inform on him? 如果她在意阿巴齐 为什么她要告他的密
[12:44] It was volatile, passionate. 是因为反复无常 狂热
[12:47] Spite. Anger. Jealousy. 怨恨 愤怒 嫉妒
[12:49] The trifecta of the scorned lover. 来自不屑一顾情人的三连击
[12:52] So Abazi cheated on her. 所以阿巴齐劈腿了
[12:53] He’s a thug. 他是个恶棍
[12:54] Hurting people, skimming off casino profits. 伤人 从赌场利润里捞钱
[12:57] She might’ve gone against him anyway, 她可能到最后都会与他反目
[12:59] but Felicia sure helped. 但菲莉西亚肯定是推波助澜了
[13:01] Felicia… 菲莉西亚
[13:02] Dawson. 道森
[13:04] S-She’s a dealer he moved into one of the suites at the casino. 是个荷官 他把她调到了赌场的套房
[13:08] Tsiona followed him there, 蒂奥娜跟着他到了那里
[13:09] expecting to catch him with Felicia, which she did, 想抓到他和菲莉西亚在一起 她抓到了
[13:13] as well as finding him having some kind of business meeting. 也发现了他在开某种商务会议
[13:18] You want to bug a suite at the casino? 你想窃听赌场的套房吗
[13:20] The informant’s sister says that’s where Abazi 线人的姐姐说阿巴齐
[13:21] conducted a lot of his business. 很多生意都是在那里谈的
[13:23] The suite’s rented in the name of his girlfriend. 套房是用他女友的名字租的
[13:25] His other girlfriend. 他的另一个女友
[13:27] A Felicia Dawson. 菲莉西亚·道森
[13:29] Former casino employee. 前赌场员工
[13:30] Divorced. Five-year-old daughter. 离过婚 有个五岁大的女儿
[13:32] Who’s now consorting with criminals, 现在和罪犯待在一起
[13:33] which should be enough for us to pull a warrant, 应该足够我们申请监听许可了
[13:35] hear what they talk about. 听他们在说什么
[13:36] And hopefully hear enough from Abazi 希望能从阿巴齐那里听到足够的消息
[13:37] to get to the Chairman. 追查到主席
[13:39] Getting a warrant might not be the problem, 拿到监听许可可能不是问题
[13:40] but installing the bug is. 但装窃听器是
[13:42] I do not envy the guy who has to slip in and out 我不羡慕要溜进再溜出
[13:45] of the love nest of an Albanian mobster. 阿尔巴尼亚犯罪分子爱巢的那个人
[13:50] Room service. 客房服务
[13:51] Hands out. 举手
[13:52] – I’m not doing it. – Doing what? -我不干 -干什么
[13:54] I’m asking you to meet some people. 我是让你见一些人
[13:56] I know what you’re asking me to do, 我知道你在让我干什么
[13:58] and the answer is no. 我的回答是不
[14:00] Call me back when you’re alone. 等你一个人了打给我
[14:04] What are you looking at? 你在看什么
[14:06] Oh. Uh, nothing. 没有
[14:07] I will just put things out. 我会把东西摆好
[14:10] Very good. 很好
[14:32] Oh. Hello. 你好
[14:33] I’m guessing the hot dog is for you. 我猜热狗是给你点的
[14:36] You wanna eat it down here? 你想在这底下吃吗
[14:38] Okay. 好
[14:39] One hot dog coming up. 一份热狗来了
[14:42] There you go. Voila. 给你 瞧
[14:45] What’s wrong? Parents fighting? 怎么了 父母吵架了吗
[14:47] They’re not my parents. 他们不是我的父母
[14:49] He’s not. 他不是
[14:50] What’s that? 那是什么
[14:52] I saw you put it there. 我看到你把它贴在那
[14:53] That? Oh, um, that’s part of a magic trick. 那个吗 那是一个魔术的一部分
[14:58] And if it’s done right, Mr. Abazi will disappear. 如果成功 阿巴齐先生就会消失
[15:02] People can’t disappear. 人消失不了
[15:03] Not normally, no. 一般不能
[15:05] But, uh, this… This is a very special trick. 但这 这是个很特别的魔术
[15:08] But for it to work, you can’t tell anyone. 但要它成功 你不能告诉任何人
[15:11] Not even your mom. 你妈妈也不能
[15:13] Think you can do that? 觉得你能做到吗
[15:14] But if he goes, will he ever come back? 但如果他消失了 还会不会再回来
[15:17] Of course not. 当然不会
[15:19] It’s magic. 这是魔法
[15:23] Agnes is doing well. 艾格尼斯很好
[15:25] At school, she’s getting mostly A’s. 在学校 她大多科目都是A
[15:30] A B+ in math. 数学得了B+
[15:32] She doesn’t really like math. 她不是很喜欢数学
[15:34] Neither do I. 我也不喜欢
[15:37] She’s got lots of friends. 她有很多朋友
[15:40] At the moment, her biggest concern 现在她最大的担忧是
[15:42] is that we have misplaced Mimi. 我们找不到咪咪了
[15:44] I’m sure she’ll turn up, 我相信她会出现的
[15:45] but for now, the house is being turned upside down. 但现在整座房子都被翻了个遍
[15:53] When my father died, 当我爸去世
[15:56] I kept a little painting of his. 我留下了他的一张小画
[16:00] He always wished he’d been a real painter. 他一直希望他是个真正的画家
[16:04] But at least there was the one. 但至少留下了一张
[16:06] He took terrible care of it, so it’s faded and torn. 他保存得很不好 所以褪色裂开了
[16:12] But it reminded me of him, so I kept it in the bathroom. 但它让我想起他 所以我把它放在了卫生间
[16:17] Every morning, he and I would have a little chat. 每天早上 他和我会聊几句
[16:25] Why do we do that, talk to the dead? 我们为什么那样做 和故去的人交谈
[16:28] They’re gone. Why do we talk to them? 他们不在了 我们为什么跟他们说话
[16:34] But they’re not gone. 但他们没有消失
[16:37] As long as we’re here, they’re here with us. 只要我们在 他们也会在
[16:42] Where are the guards? 守卫去哪了
[16:43] I dismissed them. 我让他们解散了
[16:45] If Elizabeth is watching over us, 如果伊丽莎白在天有灵
[16:49] I think she’d want Agnes to know the truth, 我觉得她会希望艾格尼斯知道真相的
[16:51] at least as much of it as we can give her. 至少是我们能告诉她的那部分真相
[16:58] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:59] I’ll get a court order. 我去申请法庭令
[17:02] If we’re gonna do this, we’re gonna do it the right way. 如果我们真要这么做 得通过正确的方式
[17:15] Hello, Elizabeth. 你好 伊丽莎白
[17:26] Where did you find it? 你在哪找到的
[17:27] It was under the seat. 在座位底下
[17:28] Agnes fell asleep on the way back from the opera. 艾格尼斯从剧院回家的时候睡着了
[17:31] She must’ve dropped it. 一定是那时候落下了
[17:32] I’ve been looking everywhere. 我到处在找
[17:33] You have no idea what a relief this is. 你不知道她为了找这个有多闹腾
[17:35] Of course I do. 我当然知道
[17:36] Elizabeth couldn’t sleep. 伊丽莎白小时有次睡不着
[17:38] Colicky. 得了疝气
[17:40] But more often than not, 但一般
[17:41] when she scrunched that bunny against her cheek, 只要她挠着小兔子的脸颊
[17:44] she was calm, quiet. 她就会很平静
[17:49] You should’ve taken her to the opera. 你该带她去剧院的
[17:51] That’ll put anyone to sleep. 剧院能让所有人睡着
[18:02] Harold, please instruct the medical examiner 哈罗德 请告诉验尸官
[18:05] to be as respectful as possible. 验尸时对她尊重些
[18:11] Why? Because I’m terrified for my daughter. 为什么 因为我担心我的女儿
[18:14] Yes, names, dates. 是的 名字 日期
[18:17] That’s fine. Roger’s Park, 3:00. 好 罗杰公园 三点
[18:23] The meeting’s set with King and McVay. 与金和麦克维约好见面时间地点了
[18:25] You did good. 做得不错
[18:27] Even I believed you betrayed me. 我都要相信你背叛我了
[18:29] When I was there, I heard Abazi and Felicia arguing. 我在那的时候 听到了阿巴齐和菲莉西亚吵架
[18:31] This could be why. 可能就是因为这个
[18:32] He’s using her to set up King and McVay. 阿巴齐在利用她给金和麦克维设陷阱
[18:34] This is how it’s gonna go. 计划是这样的
[18:36] Lorik drives. 洛里克开车
[18:37] You get out, enter the park. 你下车 进公园
[18:40] When they approach, you drop your sunglasses, 等他们接近了 把墨镜扔地上
[18:42] bend down to pick them up. 然后弯腰捡墨镜
[18:44] Lorik does the rest. 洛里克会处理剩下的事
[18:45] Meaning he kills them. 意思是 杀了他们
[18:47] Meaning that whatever it is, 意思是 不管怎么样
[18:49] you don’t have to worry about it. 都不需要你操心
[18:50] All right, Dembe and I will go to the park. 我和邓比去公园
[18:52] You let King and McVay know they’re walking into a trap. 你告诉金和麦克维 有陷阱等着他们
[18:57] Does Abazi actually think killing the two people 阿巴齐真的以为 杀了调查他的两个人
[18:59] investigating him will stop the investigation? 就能阻止对他的调查吗
[19:01] He’s not thinking. He’s reacting. 他不只是以为 他已经动手了
[19:03] Like a cornered animal lashing out. 这就是困兽犹斗
[19:07] Mommy! 妈妈
[19:09] Mommy’s gonna go run an errand. 妈妈去做件事
[19:11] Driton’s coming over to be with you while I’m gone, okay? 我不在的时候 德里顿会来陪你 好吗
[19:16] Don’t worry, kid. 别担心 小朋友
[19:18] We’ll have a good time. 我们会玩得很开心的
[19:23] Please make him disappear. 拜托了 让他消失吧
[19:25] Please make him disappear. 拜托了 让他消失吧
[19:27] Please make him disappear. 拜托了 让他消失吧
[19:31] Oh, sir, sir, about, uh, Driton Abazi… 长官 有关于德里顿·阿巴齐的事…
[19:33] Not now, okay? 现在不行
[19:34] – Is everything all right? – I’m sure it will be. -一切还好吧 -会好的
[19:36] It’s just… The exhumation. 只不过… 挖坟的事
[19:39] I ordered it. 我申请了
[19:42] Pursuant to an order issued 依据维多利亚·夏皮罗大法官
[19:43] by Superior Court Judge Victoria Shapiro, 所签发的法庭令
[19:45] we are conducting an exhumation autopsy 我们将对伊丽莎白·基恩的尸体
[19:47] on Elizabeth Keen. 进行解剖
[19:49] The purpose of the autopsy is to determine 尸检的目的是为了确认
[19:50] whether Agent Keen ingested a tracking device 基恩探员的尸体内
[19:52] which remains inside her postmortem. 是否被植入了追踪器
[19:56] All right. Thank you. 好 谢谢
[19:57] Where are we on King and McVay? 跟金和麦克维说得怎么样了
[19:59] That was their supervisor. 是他们的上级
[20:00] They’re not picking up his calls or mine. 他们不接他的电话 也不接我的
[20:02] I’m not surprised. After what happened to their last informant, 不奇怪 自他们的上一个线人出事后
[20:04] they don’t trust anybody, especially us. 他们不信任任何人 尤其是我们
[20:07] Okay. 行吧
[20:08] All right. This could be the agents arriving. 这辆车可能是他们
[20:21] Here comes King and McVay. 金和麦克维来了
[20:23] I’ll keep eyes on the driver. 我盯着司机
[20:26] Thanks for coming. 谢谢你能来
[20:27] We want to start by saying we will protect you. 我们想先说 我们会保护你
[20:29] I wish you could, but you can’t even protect yourselves. 希望你们可以 但你们连自己都保护不好
[20:36] It’s a hit. 是杀手
[20:41] FBI! Stand back! 联调局 退后
[20:42] – Are you all right? – Get away from the car! -你没事吧 -离那辆车远点
[20:47] Donald Ressler, FBI. You need to come with us. 唐纳德·雷斯勒 联调局的 你得跟我们走
[20:50] No, I can’t. My daughter… 不行 我女儿…
[20:52] – We know about your daughter. – Is she all right? -我们知道你女儿的事 -她没事吧
[20:54] She will be. If you come with us, now. 她会没事的 但你得立刻跟我们走
[21:00] It’s done. But Lorik was shot. 解决了 但洛里克被枪杀了
[21:03] I don’t know. One of the agents, I think, 我不知道 应该是一个探员干的
[21:05] before they were killed. 他们被杀之前开的枪
[21:08] I-I don’t know. It all happened so fast. 我不知道 一切发生得太快了
[21:10] I just… 我只是…
[21:12] Baby, I’m scared. 亲爱的 我很害怕
[21:14] I need you to come and get me. 我需要你来接我
[21:17] And I need you to bring Lily. 你得把莉莉带上
[21:21] Okay. 好
[21:23] Yeah, yeah. I know where that is. 嗯 我知道那里
[21:26] Okay. 好
[21:28] He’s coming for me. 他会来接我
[21:32] But you can’t do anything until I have my daughter. 但在我接到女儿之前 你们什么也不能做
[21:35] Where did Abazi tell you to meet? 阿巴齐让你去哪里见面
[21:46] – Hi, baby! – Mommy! -宝贝 -妈妈
[21:50] I did what you asked me to do. 你让我做的 我已经做了
[21:53] What else would I do? You had Lily. 我还会怎么做 你手上有莉莉
[21:58] Driton, please. 德里顿 求你
[22:04] You’re okay. 没事了
[22:11] FBI! Hands! Hands! 联调局 举起手
[22:14] FBI! You’re under arrest. 联调局 你被捕了
[22:15] – Hands! Let’s see ’em! – Turn around. -举手 把手举起来 -转身
[22:20] And clear. Everyone, stand down. 安全 所有人 撤退
[22:28] Told you he’d disappear. 跟你说了他会消失
[22:31] Good job. 干得漂亮
[22:36] I’ll update Cooper on Abazi’s arrest. 我去跟库珀说阿巴齐被捕的事
[22:38] Has he talked to you about Elizabeth yet? 他跟你说伊丽莎白的事了吗
[22:40] No. Why? What about her? 没有 她怎么了
[22:43] The M.E. Found the tracker. 验尸官发现追踪器了
[22:44] I’ll get there as soon as we can. 我会尽快赶到
[22:46] We should discuss what comes next. 我们得商量下接下来的计划
[22:50] Is it true about Liz? 莉斯的事是真的吗
[22:52] That you pulled the guards? That you dug her up? 你把守卫撤了 把她尸体挖出来了
[22:55] I know you feel, but I decided it was the right thing to do. 我知道你的感受 但我觉得这是正确的事
[22:58] You decided? 你觉得
[22:59] Yes. 是的
[23:01] Reddington put you up to this. 雷丁顿让你这么做的
[23:03] – They found the tracker. – All you did was desecrate her grave. -他们发现追踪器了 -你亵渎了她的坟墓
[23:09] Elizabeth would’ve wanted us to do this. 伊丽莎白也会想我们这么做的
[23:12] She would want us to know who’s responsible for her death. 她会想知道谁是害死她的凶手
[23:16] You wanna know who’s responsible for killing her? 你想知道谁是害死她的凶手
[23:19] It was Reddington. 是雷丁顿
[23:55] Contact Pilken. 联系皮尔肯
[23:56] Tell him we’re done with Abazi, 跟他说我们不会管阿巴齐了
[23:58] have him delist Banda Korce. 让他把班达·科斯停牌
[24:00] The stockholders won’t be happy. 股东不会开心的
[24:01] We have rules. 我们有规定
[24:02] When a company is in legal trouble, 当公司陷入法律纠纷时
[24:04] they’re sacrificed to protect the market. 将牺牲他们来保住市场
[24:06] I want you to clean the place. 我要你清理这个地方
[24:08] Collect every flash drive, 收集所有U盘
[24:09] every file, every Post-it Note. 文件和便利贴
[24:11] If it so much as mentions the night market, 只要提到暗夜市场的
[24:13] I want it destroyed. 一律销毁
[24:15] What about Abazi? Will he talk? 那阿巴齐呢 他会告密吗
[24:17] Oh, he’s seen how we deal with informants. 他见过我们怎样处理告密者
[24:19] He won’t say a word. 一个字都不会说的
[24:23] – He won’t talk. – Did he lawyer up? -他不开口 -他的律师来了吗
[24:25] No. He’s terrified of the Chairman. 没有 他很害怕主席
[24:27] We said we’d protect him. He laughed. 我们说会保护他 他哈哈大笑
[24:29] – What about Felicia? – I think she would cooperate -菲莉西亚呢 -我想她很愿意合作
[24:32] if it meant protecting her daughter. 如果这能保护她的女儿
[24:33] But I don’t think she knows anything. 但我想她什么都不知道
[24:38] So we’re nowhere on connecting Abazi to the night market. 所以我们无法把阿巴齐和暗夜市场联系起来
[24:57] Oh, hey. Uh, so I, uh, I’ve been looking into the tracker. 我 我研究了那个追踪器
[24:59] And I-I don’t suppose you’re interested in an update. 我想你对我的最新发现大概不感兴趣
[25:03] You supposed right. 你说得对
[25:07] It is incredibly cool. 这真太酷了
[25:09] I mean, uh, well, not the way it was used, of course, 当然 不是它的使用方式
[25:12] but big picture, this thing is insane. 但总的来说 这东西简直不可思议
[25:15] It has a power supply and a microprocessor 它有一个电源和一个微处理器
[25:18] that is only activated to transmit data 只有当遇到目标的消化酶时
[25:20] when it comes into contact with the target’s digestive enzymes. 才会被激活传输数据
[25:24] I must say, I’ve, uh, had my fill of analyzing 我必须说 我最近已受够了
[25:27] the contents of people’s stomachs of late. 研究人类的胃部内容物
[25:29] Oh, that’s understandable. 这可以理解
[25:31] Is there a signature of any kind, 有任何标识
[25:33] something to identify where it was made or by whom? 可以辨别是在哪里或是谁制造的吗
[25:36] I don’t know yet. Maybe. I need to keep looking. 我还不知道 也许我还需要继续调查
[25:39] Then that’s what I want you to do. 那就请你继续调查
[25:40] There can’t be that many people in the world 世界上没有太多人
[25:41] capable of making something this advanced. 有能力制造出如此先进的东西
[25:43] I’m confident we’ll find him, 我相信我们一定会找到那个人
[25:45] more confident than I am that we’ll find the Chairman. 比我们找到主席的可能性更大
[25:47] Abazi won’t talk. 阿巴齐不愿开口
[25:48] Of course not. 当然不愿意
[25:50] But you don’t really need him to. 但你真的不需要他开口
[25:52] He’s our connection to the Chairman. 他是我们与主席的联系
[25:54] A connection we can’t make unless he talks. 一种除非他开口 我们无法建立的联系
[25:56] So just say that he talked. 所以假设他招了
[25:58] Tell the world 告诉全世界
[25:59] that you’ve been investigating the night market 你们一直在调查暗夜市场
[26:01] and are preparing to shut it down. 并准备将其关闭
[26:04] None of which is true. 这些都是假的
[26:05] Well, what is true, Harold, 什么是真的 哈罗德
[26:07] is that rumor can drive the market. 真相是 谣言可以驱动市场
[26:09] That’s why ‘s stock went up, 班达·科斯的股票之所以上涨
[26:12] on the rumor that they’d found the government informant. 是因为有谣言说他们找到了政府的线人
[26:15] You want to flush out the Chairman? 你想引出主席吗
[26:18] Spread the rumor that Abazi sang like a canary. 散布谣言说阿巴齐全都招了
[26:22] Which no one can contradict because he’s in custody. 没人能反驳这一点 因为他被拘留了
[26:25] You want me to lie through my teeth at a press conference? 你想让我在新闻发布会上说谎吗
[26:27] I want you to apply situational ethics. 我希望你的道德标准能随机而变
[26:30] Which I find to be immensely enjoyable 我觉得这样非常令人愉快
[26:33] and ruthlessly effective. 且十分有效
[26:35] And would make for a fantastic board game. 并会让这局棋变得很有趣
[26:41] We got everything. Notebooks. Tablets. 我们收走了一切 笔记本 平板电脑
[26:44] There’s nothing left that can hurt us. 没什么能伤害我们了
[26:46] Yeah, it’s me. 喂 是我
[26:48] We need a circuit breaker. 我们需要熔断
[26:49] Level Three. 三级熔断
[26:51] Yes, now. Before the market drops another 20%. 对 现在 在市场再下跌20%之前
[26:55] What’s going on? 出什么事了
[26:56] That’s what I’m trying to find out. 这正是我要搞清楚的
[27:00] Mr. Abazi is wanted in connection 阿巴齐先生因涉嫌
[27:02] with extortion and money laundering. 敲诈勒索和洗钱被通缉
[27:04] His company also trades on a criminal stock market 他的公司还在一个名为”暗夜市场”的
[27:07] known as the night market. 违法证券市场上进行交易
[27:09] Mr. Abazi has agreed to cooperate fully. 阿巴齐先生已同意全力合作
[27:12] Call a meeting. All the board members. 召集会议 叫所有董事会成员来
[27:15] I can’t believe he talked. 我不相信他招了
[27:16] Because he didn’t. It’s a trick. 因为他没有 这是个圈套
[27:17] I need to make sure nobody else falls for it. 我需要确保没人会上当
[27:21] Chum’s in the water. 鱼饵已在水中
[27:23] Our shark won’t be able to resist. 我们的鲨鱼将无法抗拒
[27:25] – I hope you’re right. – Take the win, Harold. -希望你是对的 -你会赢的 哈罗德
[27:27] You did well. 你做得很好
[27:40] Andrew Kennison. 安德鲁·肯尼森
[27:43] I don’t know who that is. 我不认识这个人
[27:44] I need him to go away. 我需要他离开
[27:46] – “Go away”? – Disappear. -离开 -消失
[27:48] New identity. New life. 新的身份 新的生活
[27:49] – Why? – Because I said so. -为什么 -照我说的做
[27:59] Yes. Lew, I’m glad you got a lead, 对 卢 很高兴你找到了线索
[28:02] but the bartender’s friend’s gonna have to wait. 但酒保的朋友必须等等
[28:03] He called with a demand. I can’t talk about it now. 他打电话来提要求 我现在没法说
[28:07] Just get here as soon as you can. 请尽快赶过来
[28:10] – Any word from Ressler? – No. -雷斯勒有消息吗 -没有
[28:11] I reached out to him, but he didn’t answer. 我给他打过电话 但他没接
[28:14] – I’m worried about him. – He’s upset. -我很担心他 -他很难过
[28:16] Understandable. But he’ll be fine. 可以理解 但他会好起来的
[28:17] Sir, your bluff worked. 长官 你的虚张声势见效了
[28:19] Check it out. It is a huge sell-off. 快看 这是次大抛售
[28:21] The rumor you spread about Abazi telling us 你散布谣言说 阿巴齐告诉我们
[28:23] about the night market spooked investors. 关于暗夜市场的事 把投资者吓坏了
[28:25] The market was down 20% before trading was halted. 市场在交易停止前下跌了20%
[28:27] Hang on. Can you stop it? 等等 你能停一下吗
[28:29] Every other stock is down except that one. 所有股票都下跌了 除了那一支
[28:31] An interesting anomaly, 有趣的反常现象
[28:32] but I don’t see how one company bucking the market 但我认为一家逆市上涨的公司
[28:34] is relevant to our case. 与我们的案子无关
[28:36] Maybe not, but that is a company I wish I could invest in. 也许无关 但我希望能投资这家公司
[28:39] In a way you do. 从某种程度上你可以
[28:40] COC stands for Concierge of Crime. COC的全称是”犯罪世界的管理员”
[28:44] Reddington. It’s his company. 雷丁顿 这是他的公司
[28:46] You told your investors it was a bluff. 你告诉你的投资者这是虚张声势
[28:48] That’s why your stock’s going up 这就是为什么你的股票会上涨
[28:49] and everybody else’s is tanking. 而其他所有人的都在狂跌
[28:51] You traded on insider information. 你利用内部信息进行交易
[28:53] I didn’t. 我没有
[28:54] But not on principle, mind you. 但提醒你 不是基于原则
[28:57] I’d do it if it were in my interest, 如果感兴趣 我会这样做的
[28:58] but in this case, it’s not. 但这事我不感兴趣
[28:59] You didn’t bring us this case to take down the night market. 你给我们这案子不是为了摧毁暗夜市场
[29:02] You brought it us to drive up your share price. 是为了抬高你的股价
[29:04] Actually, I was aiming for bankruptcy. 实际上 我的目标是破产
[29:06] And all the freedom that that implies. 以及由此带来的所有自由
[29:08] You know what? Between the exhumation 知道吗 除了发掘骸骨
[29:10] and other things I’m dealing with, 我还有许多其他事情要处理
[29:11] I don’t have the bandwidth for your nonsense. 没空听你在这里胡说八道
[29:14] Other things? Do tell. 其他事情 说说看
[29:16] Why? You never do. 为什么 你从来不说
[29:17] Harold, the market is teetering, 哈罗德 市场现在摇摇欲坠
[29:19] but it will recover, unless you move on the Chairman. 但会恢复的 除非你能抓到主席
[29:22] Thanks to your bluff, I know how you can do that. 多亏你的虚张声势 我知道你能怎么做
[29:25] – How? – He’s called a meeting. -怎么做 -他在召集会议
[29:27] – I’m on my way to it now. – Where? -我要去开会了 -在哪里
[29:29] I’ll tell you, but first, 我会告诉你的 但首先
[29:31] you’ll have to give me time to say my piece and go. 你得给我时间把话说完并离开
[29:36] Some of you are new to the market. 你们中有些人是新来的
[29:38] Others have been listed for years. 有些人已经上市好几年了
[29:39] But this is the first time any of us have met in person. 但这是我们第一次见面
[29:43] That should give you an idea 这样你们应该会意识到
[29:45] of how important I feel this meeting is. 我对这次会议的重视程度
[29:47] Now, together, your companies represent 你们总共持有
[29:50] 15% of our market cap. 我们市值的百分之十五
[29:53] What you do matters. 所以你们的一举一动都很重要
[29:55] You panic, others panic. 你们慌了 别人就会慌
[29:58] If you don’t, we can weather any storm. 如果你们保持镇定 我们就能度过难关
[30:00] But can we weather the FBI? 但是我们能安全渡过联调局那关吗
[30:02] Well, if they have something on us, maybe not. 如果他们有我们的把柄 也许不能
[30:05] But they don’t. 但是他们什么都没有
[30:06] Abazi didn’t talk. 阿巴齐什么都没说
[30:08] Now, the FBI said that he did 联调局说他告密了只是因为
[30:10] because they want to scare investors, get them to panic. 他们想吓走投资者 让他们心神不定
[30:13] If they could hurt us, they would, 如果他们能伤到我们 早就动手了
[30:15] but they can’t. 但是他们伤不到我们
[30:16] So they started a rumor hoping we’ll hurt ourselves, 所以他们就散布谣言希望我们内斗
[30:19] and that is exactly what we’re doing. 我们不能顺了他们的意
[30:22] $25 million. 两千五百万
[30:23] I’ll put that in the market by close of business tomorrow, 明天闭市前我就把这笔钱投入市场
[30:26] a leadership investment to 作为安抚一些明显紧张投资者的
[30:28] calm some obviously frayed nerves. 第一笔投资
[30:31] Mr. Reddington. Thank you. 雷丁顿先生 谢谢
[30:33] See, that’s exactly what we need. 看 这正是我们需要的
[30:34] Send a signal to the other investors 给其他投资者一个信号
[30:37] that the FBI is all sizzle, no steak. 联调局只是在雷声大雨点小
[30:40] – I do have one condition. – Which is? -但我有一个条件 -是什么
[30:42] The name of the lead investor in my company. 我公司主要投资人的名字
[30:45] Well, I’m afraid I can’t do that. 很抱歉 我不能给你
[30:49] $30 million. 三千万
[30:51] Mr. Reddington, I talked about privacy. 雷丁顿先生 我说过隐私问题
[30:53] We have rules. 我们有规定
[30:54] Bend them. 变通一下
[30:56] 35. Give me a number. 三千五 说个数字
[30:58] – You must have one. – But I don’t. -一定有个价格 -并没有
[31:00] You’re willing to risk the market 你宁愿冒着市场崩盘的危险
[31:02] to protect the identity of a single investor? 也不愿意告诉我一个投资者的名字
[31:06] I designed the market interface 我设计的市场接口
[31:07] to protect against this kind of bribe, 就是为了防止像这样的贿赂
[31:10] or was that a threat? 还是说那是个威胁
[31:12] I anticipated the need to keep men like you 我预料到有必要防止像你这样的人
[31:14] from hanging me off the side of a building 每次觉得卖空了 被欺骗了
[31:16] every time they felt cheated by a short sale. 就威胁我
[31:19] So I made sure the identity of each and every investor 所以我确保每一个投资者的姓名
[31:23] was shielded, even from me. 都是保密的 甚至连我也不知道
[31:26] Well, I’m sure you all have more to discuss, 我相信你们还有其他要讨论的
[31:29] but I’ve said what I came to say 我要说的说完了
[31:31] and heard what I care to hear. 想听的也听到了
[31:32] So please excuse me. 所以我先告辞了
[31:42] Andrew Kennison. Who is he? 安德鲁·肯尼森是谁
[31:44] An MIT grad student. 麻省理工的研究生
[31:45] What his connection is to any of this, I have no idea. 我想不到他跟这些有什么联系
[31:48] And voicebox wants him disappeared. 语音电话希望他消失
[31:50] A new ID. A new life. 新身份 新生活
[31:52] Okay. So that’s what you do. 好吧 所以你要这么做
[31:54] -Kidnap a grad student? – Buy time. -绑架一个研究生 -拖延时间
[31:56] Keep voicebox happy until we’ve had a chance 要让语音电话满意 直到我们有机会
[31:58] to talk to the bartender’s friend. 和酒保的朋友聊聊
[32:00] I’ve got a line on her. 我有她的消息
[32:01] I know that she headed down south. 我知道她往南去了
[32:02] Maybe she could tell us who put him up to doping you, 也许她能告诉我们谁让他给你下的药
[32:04] which would prove your innocence. 这样就能证明你是清白的
[32:10] Not a good time. 现在可不是个好时机
[32:11] Then I’ll be brief. 3726 Sheridan Road. 那我长话短说 雪利敦路3726号
[32:14] They have backup. So come heavy. 他们有后援 记得带重型武器
[32:18] What can we tell Kennison to convince him to come with me? 我们跟肯尼森说什么才能说服他跟我走
[32:21] My vote, the truth. 我选实话实说
[32:23] I need to speak with my team, give them an assignment. 我得找一下我的团队 给他们下达任务
[32:27] Then I’ll pay Mr. Kennison a visit. 然后去找一下肯尼森先生
[32:30] So, yes, while a leveraged buyback 虽然杠杆回购
[32:32] will increase the debit on your balance sheet, 会增加你资产负债表上的借款
[32:34] we have a number of offshore… 但是我们有一些海外
[32:36] FBI! Hands! 联调局 手举起来
[32:38] Hands! Hands! 举起来 举起来
[32:46] All right, all right. 好吧 好吧
[32:49] Abazi did talk. 阿巴齐告密了
[32:50] Sang like a bird. And the melody… 就像鸟儿一样歌唱不停 还有那旋律
[32:54] …it was all about you. 说的都是你
[33:05] Andrew Kennison. 安德烈·肯尼森
[33:06] Harold Cooper, FBI. 哈罗德·库珀 联调局探员
[33:09] What’s this about? 这是要干什么
[33:11] We have reason to believe your life is in danger. 我们有理由相信你有生命危险
[33:13] An agent with the Bureau has been compromised. 局里的一名探员叛变了
[33:16] He’s being blackmailed, and for some reason, 有人敲诈他 并且出于一些原因
[33:18] the blackmailer wants him to abduct you. 敲诈他的人希望他绑架你
[33:20] That’s insane. Why? 真是荒唐 为什么
[33:22] I was hoping you could tell me. 我还希望你能告诉我原因
[33:24] I have no idea what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[33:26] It this some kind of joke? 这是个玩笑吗
[33:27] I can assure you, this is deadly serious. 我跟你保证 这非常严重
[33:29] I’ve contacted the Marshal Service. 我已经联系了法警
[33:30] They’re prepared to move you somewhere safe 他们准备把你转移到安全的地方
[33:32] until the danger’s passed. 直到危险过去
[33:33] Move… Move me? Move me where? 转移 转移我 转移到哪儿去
[33:35] I’ll explain it all in the car. 我上车再跟你解释
[33:40] The codes. How do you decrypt them? 这些代号 你是怎么翻译的
[33:43] We have rules. 我们有规定
[33:44] I don’t break them. 我不会违反规定的
[33:49] Name the companies that trade on the night market 说出在暗夜市场交易的公司
[33:52] and you can help yourself. 帮自己一把
[33:53] Perhaps save yourself. 也许能救你自己
[33:55] I’m here because you lied. 我会在这里是因为你撒谎了
[33:57] Now you want me to break my word? 然后现在你希望我背弃诺言
[33:58] And you’re the good guys? 而你就变成好人了
[34:00] You created a market 你创造了一个市场
[34:00] that channeled billions 一个向犯罪集团
[34:01] into criminal enterprises. 输送数十亿美元的市场
[34:02] Enron. Tyco. 安然公司 泰科电子
[34:04] AIG. Freddie Mac. 美国国际集团 房地美
[34:06] Who channeled billions to them? 谁把资金给他们的
[34:08] Have you arrested anyone on Wall Street 你有逮捕过任何一个在华尔街工作
[34:11] who financed their crimes? 资助他们犯罪的人吗
[34:13] How about credit default swaps? 还有信用违约掉期
[34:16] Sub-prime lending. 次级贷款
[34:17] In 2008, those markets 2008年 那些市场
[34:19] crashed the world economy, 毁了世界金融体系
[34:21] wiped out over $10 trillion 抹掉了超过数十万
[34:23] worth of wealth, 美金的财富
[34:24] cost 8 million people their jobs. 八千万人失业
[34:28] Did you arrest anyone for that? 你有因此逮捕任何人吗
[34:31] One guy. 逮捕了一个人
[34:34] One. 就一个
[34:36] I may lose my freedom. 我也许失去自由了
[34:39] But if it’s all the same to you… 但是如果对你来说都一样
[34:42] …I’ll keep my integrity. 我要保持我的职业操守
[34:45] Harold, come in. Have a seat. 哈罗德 请进 请坐
[34:50] Can I get you anything? 喝什么吗
[34:52] No, I’m fine. 不用 谢谢
[34:58] After Elizabeth died, I… 伊丽莎白死后
[35:05] …let things go. 我就放弃了一些事情
[35:07] Lot of things. 很多事情
[35:08] People, businesses, 我的人 业务
[35:10] trade routes, landing rights. 贸易航路 土地权
[35:13] Streams of income. 收入来源
[35:16] When I came back, I was illiquid. 我回来的时候 没有流动资金
[35:20] So I incorporated and sold stock on the night market 所以我成立了股份公司在暗夜市场出售股票
[35:23] and got what I needed. 我得到了我所需要的
[35:25] And something I didn’t. 以及我不需要的
[35:28] Greenmail. 绿票讹诈
[35:29] A hostile takeover. 恶意收购
[35:31] By whom, I don’t know. 我不知道是谁
[35:32] But someone courted my shareholders in secret 但有人暗地里讨好我的股东们
[35:35] and bought a controlling interest in my… 还买下了我公司的…
[35:41] Company. 控制权
[35:42] That’s why you wanted to drive down the share price. 所以你才想拉低股价
[35:44] – To force them out. – Yes. -逼他们退出公司 -没错
[35:46] But they refused to sell. 但是他们拒绝出售
[35:48] Whoever it is has a stranglehold on me 不管是谁 手握股票的人想压制我
[35:50] and they won’t let go. 他们是不会放手的
[35:51] That’s what you wanted from the Chairman… A name. 这就是你想从主席那得到的 一个名字
[35:56] The tracking device. Where are we on it? 追踪设备进展如何
[35:59] According to Aram, 阿兰姆说
[36:00] there’s nothing in DARPA’s files 国防部高级研究计划局或国家科学基金会的档案里
[36:01] or the NSF. 什么也没有
[36:03] He’s still looking, but we haven’t traced it to anyone yet. 他还在找 但我们尚未追查到任何人
[36:07] You think they’re connected. 你认为他们之间有联系
[36:09] Maybe. 也许
[36:10] Or had someone give it to her. 或者是有人给她的
[36:15] Does it work? To calm you down. 有用吗 让你平静下来
[36:17] And if so, can you teach me how to do it? 如果是的话 你能教我怎么做吗
[36:21] The “other things” you’re dealing with. 你在面对的其他事
[36:29] I’m down a path. 我现在处在一条道路上
[36:32] It’s dark and taking me to places I don’t want to go. 这条路很黑暗 指引我走向我不想去的地方
[36:37] I wanna turn back, 我想回头
[36:40] but I don’t know how. 但我不知道怎么回头
[36:43] I was born to a dark path. 我生来就处在一条黑暗的道路上
[36:46] It’s the only path I know. 我只知道这条路
[36:48] I’ve learned how to recognize light when I see it. 我学会了如何去发现光明
[36:52] To stop and stare. 停下凝视
[36:56] I reach for it. 我伸出手
[36:58] In the hope that it’ll… 希望…
[37:01] Shed its light on me. 光芒能照到我
[37:04] And every once in a while, 每隔一段时间
[37:06] I’m able to bask in its warmth for a moment 我都能在其温暖中享受片刻
[37:10] before… 然后
[37:13] …moving on in the dark. 我再回到黑暗中
[37:20] That’s my life. 这就是我的人生
[37:28] Don’t make it yours. 别让你的人生也变成这样
[37:30] Go home to your wife and kid. 回家陪在你妻子孩子身边
[37:49] You okay? 你还好吧
[37:51] I’m told they’re bringing her back. 我听说他们会把她带回来
[37:53] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[37:56] I didn’t fall off the wagon, if that’s what you’re asking. 我没重操旧业 如果这是你想问的
[38:00] I thought about it. 我有想过
[38:02] These last few weeks, I felt so good. 这几周我状态很好
[38:06] But this… 但是这次…
[38:09] I’m not gonna lie. This was a real gut punch. 说实话 这真的是次重击
[38:12] Of course it was. 肯定的
[38:14] But you need to find a way 但你要想办法
[38:15] to take life’s punches without slipping. 接受人生的打击 还能屹立不倒
[38:19] And we’re here to help you do that. 我们是来帮你的
[38:22] We? 我们
[38:23] I was worried. 我很担心
[38:24] I didn’t know where you’d gone, so I told them. 我不知道你去哪了 所以我告诉了他们
[38:27] Told them what? 告诉他们什么
[38:28] Everything. 全盘托出
[38:29] Back to the pee test. 从尿检说起
[38:31] I get it if you’re mad, 如果你生气 我能理解
[38:33] but they care for you and wanna help. 但是他们关心你 想帮你
[38:36] It’s all good. 没关系的
[38:38] None of us are perfect. 人无完人
[38:39] Look, I appreciate what you’re doing, 谢谢你们想这么做
[38:42] but we’re not in the same boat. 但我们不是一路人
[38:43] Okay, I walked away from a multimillion-dollar start-up, 在把我和我好朋友父母的毕生积蓄
[38:47] after blowing my life savings 全都花光之后
[38:48] and the life savings of one of my closest friend’s parents. 我放弃了一家数百万美元的创业公司
[38:52] I lied to my husband about being a field agent. 我骗我丈夫说我不是外勤探员
[38:55] You also lied about being a paid assassin. 你还没说你当过雇佣杀手
[38:59] He offered blind loyalty 他对世界头号通缉犯
[39:01] to the most wanted fugitive in the world. 盲目地效忠
[39:04] I wake up in strange rooms. 我在陌生的房间里醒来
[39:07] Naked. Covered in vomit. 一丝不挂 浑身呕吐物
[39:11] You’re right. That’s a… That’s a different boat. 你说得对 那的确不是一路人
[39:14] It’s a different ocean. 道都不一样
[39:15] Which is why we’re here. 所以我们才来这里
[39:20] You can’t slay demons alone. 你不能单枪匹马上阵杀敌
[39:22] None of us can. 我们都做不到
[39:32] Look, if you don’t want to do this for us, 如果你不想为了我们这么做
[39:33] then let us do it for her. 那让我们为了她而做吧
[39:45] It’s what she’d expect us to do. 她会希望我们这么做的
[40:03] Look who I found. 看看我找到了谁
[40:05] Memes! 咪咪
[40:09] Where was she? 它去哪了
[40:10] In Pinky’s car. 在小粉车里
[40:12] You left her there after the opera. 看完歌剧后 你把它落在那里了
[40:21] You know you can ask me anything… 你知道你想问我什么都行
[40:25] About your mom, your grandparents. 问你妈妈和你祖父母的事
[40:28] Whatever questions you have, I’ll tell you what I know. 无论你问什么 我知无不答
[40:33] Okay. 好
[40:36] About Mimi, too. 还有咪咪
[40:38] Mimi? 咪咪
[40:39] She’s a very special bunny. 它是一只很特别的小兔子
[40:42] You see this scar? 看到这道疤了吗
[40:43] She got it after your grandfather hid a flash drive inside of her 你祖父在它肚里藏一个有重要秘密的U盘
[40:47] that contained a very important secret. 所以它有了这道疤
[40:51] What kind of secret? 什么样的秘密
[40:53] A secret that changed the course of world history. 一个改变了世界历史进程的秘密
[40:56] The entire world is the way it is 整个世界之所以是现在这样
[40:57] because of a secret hidden inside that bunny. 是因为一个藏在兔子肚里的秘密
[41:01] By my grandfather? 是我祖父藏的吗
[41:03] Yes. 是的
[41:05] Raymond Reddington. 雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[41:07] That’s Pinky’s name. 那是小粉的名字
[41:09] Yes, well, it’s a long story. 是的 说来话长
[41:13] But it’s my story. 但那是我的故事
[41:15] Yes, I guess it is. 没错 是的
[41:17] Tell it. 说吧
[41:24] Once upon a time, 很久以前
[41:27] a woman named Katarina met a man named Raymond. 一个叫卡特莲娜的女人遇到一个叫雷蒙德的男人
[41:31] One was Russian, 一个是俄罗斯人
[41:33] one was American. 一个是美国人
[41:35] And they spied for their countries 他们为了各自的国家
[41:38] and on each other, 互相监视对方
[41:40] and they didn’t agree on anything 他们除了爱自己的女儿之外
[41:42] except that they loved their daughter… 所有的事都无法达成共识
[41:46] …your mother… 就是你母亲
[41:50] …more than life itself. 爱她胜过生命本身
[41:53] They weren’t alone in that, by the way. 不止有他们这样
[41:57] A lot of people loved your mother. 很多人都爱你母亲
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第9季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第9季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme