时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Guys, that is a packing job if I ever saw one. | 伙计们 打包打得真好 |
[00:06] | Bravo! I love that stuff. | 真棒 我太满意了 |
[00:11] | Um, yeah. No, not that. That’s 10:00. | 不对 不是这批 写的是十点 |
[00:13] | 10:00. | 十点 |
[00:14] | 10:00, please, please. | 十点 拜托 别搞错了 |
[00:16] | Okay, good boys. Good. | 伙计们 真棒 |
[00:18] | Glenn, this is great, but I just need these, | 格伦 干得不错 但我只需要这些 |
[00:19] | and I need them moved to the truck. Good. | 把它们搬到车上 加油 |
[00:22] | Yeah, what’s shaking, boys? Keep it going! | 怎么了 伙计们 手头的活别停 |
[00:25] | Thank you. Thank you. Good job. | 谢谢 谢谢 干得漂亮 |
[00:27] | Come on. | 加把劲 |
[00:31] | Okay, let’s get these crates sealed. | 好了 把这些封箱装好 |
[00:34] | Last truck is rolling in 20! Chop, chop! | 最后一辆车二十分钟内出发 快点 |
[00:40] | Patented plants. | 有专利的植物 |
[00:41] | What a concept. | 这概念真棒 |
[00:43] | What’s next, Bobby? Copyrighting clouds? | 接下来是什么 鲍比 有版权的云朵吗 |
[00:46] | I’m sure you’d find a way to turn a profit on those, too. | 我肯定你也能从中找到生财之道 |
[00:48] | You bet your ass I would. | 那是当然的 |
[00:56] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[01:00] | FBI! Get on the ground! | 联调局 趴下 |
[01:03] | – Freeze! – Get on the ground! | -不许动 -趴下 |
[01:10] | Raymond. We got trouble. | 雷蒙德 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[01:20] | 神秘无线 第154号 | |
[01:24] | You know, Raymond, I am not surprised | 雷蒙德 你没能预测到这次突袭 |
[01:26] | you didn’t anticipate the raid. | 我一点也不惊讶 |
[01:28] | You have been distracted. | 你的注意力被分散了 |
[01:29] | Looking for the person responsible | 寻找害死伊丽莎白的人 |
[01:31] | for Elizabeth’s death is hardly a distraction. | 可不算什么分散注意力 |
[01:33] | No. It’s a waste of time. | 不 这就是浪费时间 |
[01:36] | Not if I find them. | 找到了就不算浪费 |
[01:38] | Even if there was someone, which I doubt, | 我很怀疑 但即便真有罪魁祸首 |
[01:41] | finding them will not bring Elizabeth back. | 揪出他们也不能让伊丽莎白起死回生 |
[01:44] | It only delays you healing, | 只会延缓你伤口愈合 |
[01:45] | or, apparently, house hunting. | 显然 也让你无心找房子 |
[01:47] | Heddie may be just another cog | 海蒂或许只是维系组织运作的 |
[01:49] | in the machine of my organization, | 又一个小小的齿轮 |
[01:52] | but she’s a fragile and unpredictable cog, | 但她这枚齿轮脆弱又难以预测 |
[01:55] | and she won’t last long behind bars. | 在监狱里撑不了太久 |
[01:57] | You need to get her out. | 你得把她捞出来 |
[01:58] | I’ll do my best, mon capitaine. | 我会尽我所能 长官 |
[02:01] | Though perhaps you might have more luck | 但或许你同行动小组的朋友 |
[02:02] | talking to your task force pals. | 聊聊效果会更好 |
[02:05] | What else are FBI friends for? | 不然要联调局的朋友做什么 |
[02:06] | Investigating the Seer. | 调查预言家 |
[02:09] | You mean on the blacklist? | 黑名单上的那位 |
[02:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:12] | It’s brilliant. | 真是一招妙棋 |
[02:13] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[02:14] | Come on, Harold. | 拜托 哈罗德 |
[02:15] | Hedwig Hawkins was caught with over | 海德薇格·霍金斯被捕时 |
[02:17] | a million dollars’ worth of pirated soybean seeds. | 被发现持有价值一百万美元的侵权的大豆种子 |
[02:19] | Pirated? Heddie was just selling seeds to farmers at a price. | 侵权 海蒂只是用一定的价格把种子卖给农夫 |
[02:24] | If my associate is guilty of anything, | 如果一定要说犯了什么罪 |
[02:26] | it’s simply trying to ease the economic strain | 她只是试图减轻劳动人民 |
[02:29] | on the hardworking men and women | 肩上的经济重担 |
[02:31] | who put the tofu in your turkey, | 这些人做出火鸡里的豆腐 |
[02:34] | the cotton in your shirt, the beans in your coffee. | 生产做衣服的棉花 种植咖啡豆 |
[02:38] | Everything it means to be human. | 维持我们生而为人需要的一切 |
[02:40] | But our immunity agreement is with you, | 但我们的豁免协议只适用于你 |
[02:42] | not with your employees. | 而非你的雇员 |
[02:43] | If she talks, it will be damaging. | 如果她招了 会造成很大损失 |
[02:45] | How much is hard to tell, | 很难估计损失金额 |
[02:48] | but it would certainly have repercussions for me | 但一定会给我以及行动小组 |
[02:50] | and for this task force. | 招致一定后果 |
[02:52] | We have a deal with you. | 我们是与你有协议 |
[02:53] | The rest of the Justice Department doesn’t. | 但司法部其他人可不用遵守 |
[02:56] | I can’t just pick up the phone and get her out of custody. | 我做不到打一通电话 放她自由 |
[02:58] | I can only hope that reciprocal generosity | 我只能衷心希望终有一日 |
[03:01] | is a concept that one day will have meaning for you. | 你会明白互惠共赢的意义 |
[03:05] | Until that day, have you ever heard of Arcane Wireless? | 在那之前 你有没有听说过神秘无线 |
[03:10] | Sounds like a phone company. | 听起来像是电话公司 |
[03:11] | With a black-market operating system | 一家拥有地下操作系统 |
[03:13] | that cannot be tapped or traced by law enforcement. | 无法被执法部门窃听或追踪的电话公司 |
[03:18] | A couple of thousand beta phones | 至今为止他们卖出了 |
[03:20] | have been sold to date, | 数以千计的测试手机 |
[03:22] | but word is the company is about to go wide. | 但有传闻这家公司要有大动作 |
[03:25] | That’s cause for alarm. | 这很值得警惕 |
[03:26] | One of the FBI’s most powerful tools, | 联调局最有效的武器之一 |
[03:29] | other than me, is the federal wiretap warrant. | 除了我 就是联邦窃听授权 |
[03:33] | Last year, those warrants resulted | 去年 靠这些授权 |
[03:35] | in nearly 7,000 arrests. | 实现了近七千起逮捕 |
[03:38] | Imagine all of those criminals, | 想象一下这所有的罪犯 |
[03:39] | all of that evidence, well outside of your reach. | 所有的证据 你都无法触及 |
[03:43] | That’s what will happen if you don’t stop Arcane Wireless. | 如果不能阻止神秘无线 这就将变成事实 |
[03:48] | Juan Miguel Rojas, enforcer for the Castillo Cartel. | 胡安·米格尔·罗哈斯 卡斯蒂略集团的头目 |
[03:51] | This image was captured from a bank in El Paso | 这张照片是他在杀害线人全家后的数分钟内 |
[03:54] | minutes after he murdered an informer’s family. | 在厄尔巴索的一家银行拍到的 |
[03:58] | Richard Slade, | 理查德·斯莱德 |
[04:00] | military-grade weapons trafficker. | 军用级武器贩子 |
[04:02] | Clients range from Boogaloo Boys to the Taliban. | 客户范围从街头混混到塔利班组织 |
[04:05] | And Clyde MacFarlane leads the Mount Porte Motorcycle Club. | 克莱德·麦克法兰是波提山摩托车俱乐部首领 |
[04:10] | Though they started out | 虽然他们在西佛吉尼亚州起家 |
[04:11] | and are still based in West Virginia, | 也依然以此为据点 |
[04:13] | they now handle a large portion of the methamphetamine trade | 不过他们现在经营着很大比例的冰毒交易 |
[04:16] | from the Great Lakes all the way down to the Gulf Coast. | 从五大湖地区到墨西哥湾 |
[04:19] | Yeah, but it’s nothing new that criminals use cellphones. | 可是罪犯用手机也不稀奇 |
[04:21] | Arcane Wireless isn’t a public company. | 神秘无线不是一家公众性公司 |
[04:23] | It’s underground, invite-only, | 是地下组织 邀请制 |
[04:25] | and those invites go to the worst of the worst. | 只邀请最穷凶极恶的人 |
[04:27] | The service is like an electronic cone of silence. | 他们提供的服务类似电子静默区 |
[04:30] | It’s working. | 是有用的 |
[04:31] | Arcane’s clients have been avoiding arrest | 客户开始使用神秘无线的手机后 |
[04:33] | ever since they started using the phones. | 就能逃避追捕 |
[04:35] | And Reddington says these phones are about to flood the market? | 雷丁顿说这些手机将会在市场大范围推广 |
[04:37] | He does. Which means we’re on a clock. | 是的 因此我们时间紧迫 |
[04:40] | And all we have to go on | 我们能着手的切入点 |
[04:40] | is the moniker of the man in charge. | 只有负责人的代号 |
[04:42] | According to Reddington, he’s known as The Seer. | 据雷丁顿所说 这个人叫做预言家 |
[04:50] | – You’re the Seer? – Where’s your boss? | -你就是预言家 -你老大在哪 |
[04:51] | You want his business? You play by his rules. | 你想不想做生意 想做就要遵守规矩 |
[04:53] | If these phones are interfering with active investigations, | 如果这些手机正阻碍着很多调查的推进 |
[04:56] | maybe the Bureau has open case files. | 或许局里有调查中的案件卷宗 |
[04:57] | I can reach out to a contact | 我可以联系情报安全部的熟人 |
[04:59] | over at Information Security who’d know. | 他或许会知道 |
[05:01] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[05:02] | FJ Powell. | FJ·鲍威尔 |
[05:03] | He, uh… He actually was my mentor | 他是我的导师 |
[05:04] | who taught me everything I know, | 我现在所学都是他教的 |
[05:06] | including that I could never be as good as him. | 他也让我认识到我永远比不上他 |
[05:10] | This should be fun. | 这应该挺有趣的 |
[05:13] | Step through. | 进来 |
[05:20] | Ah! Geez. | 要命了 |
[05:21] | You trying to make me lose what little hearing I have left? | 你是不是想让我丧失仅剩的一点听力 |
[05:26] | Can I see my client now, | 我现在能不能见我的客户 |
[05:27] | or you want to do a full cavity search, too? | 还是你要做全套肛门检查 |
[05:35] | Marvin, thank Christ. | 马文 谢天谢地 |
[05:38] | Heddie. Hi. | 海蒂 你好 |
[05:48] | Heddie? | 海蒂 |
[05:49] | Raymond? | 雷蒙德 |
[05:50] | First of all, how are you? | 首先 你怎么样 |
[05:51] | Were you hurt in the raid? | 有没有在突袭中受伤 |
[05:53] | No, I’m… I’m fine. | 没有 我…我很好 |
[05:55] | But where’d those fed bastards come from anyway? | 可那些联调局的混蛋是从哪里冒出来的 |
[05:58] | You let me worry about that. | 我来操心这件事 |
[05:59] | Until we sort this out, | 事情解决之前 |
[06:01] | you just luxuriate in your right to remain silent. | 你尽情享受保持缄默的权利 |
[06:05] | Of course. Anything for you. | 当然 为你做什么都行 |
[06:07] | So, how long before I’m sprung? | 我还要呆多久 |
[06:10] | I need to warn you that this is bigger than a few soybeans. | 我要提醒你 这件事比大豆侵权严重得多 |
[06:13] | They are planning on throwing the whole book at you. | 他们想把整件事都安到你头上 |
[06:15] | Racketeering, conspiracy, | 诈骗勒索 密谋 |
[06:17] | aiding and abetting a fugitive, like… | 资助教唆逃犯 例如… |
[06:19] | Yeah, but you say that like it matters. | 但你说得好像这些事有多严重似的 |
[06:21] | We have a 52-card deck of aces up our sleeve. | 我们手头还藏了无数张王牌 |
[06:25] | Right, Ray Ray? | 是不是 小雷雷 |
[06:26] | No. Not this time. | 不 这次不是 |
[06:28] | Wait. No? | 等等 不是 |
[06:29] | But I… I have macaws. | 但…我养了金刚鹦鹉 |
[06:31] | Macaws? | 金刚鹦鹉 |
[06:31] | Not to worry. I’ve got a very sweet guy to watch your birds. | 别担心 我找了非常靠谱的人照顾它们 |
[06:35] | For how long? They can live to be 60, | 要照顾多久 它们能活到60岁 |
[06:38] | and Mango needs the ointment for her beak disease | 要给芒果的喙羽病上药膏 |
[06:40] | and Princess is more demanding | 公主日常起居的注意事项 |
[06:42] | than an opera singer with allergies on opening night. | 比首演当晚过敏的歌剧演员还多 |
[06:44] | I… I need to be there for them. | 我得亲自照顾它们 |
[06:47] | Heddie, just relax. Take a breath. | 海蒂 放松 深呼吸 |
[06:49] | Marvin smuggled an earwig | 马文把耳机 |
[06:51] | into a federal facility | 偷偷带进联邦监狱 |
[06:53] | so that you could hear my voice | 就是为了让你听听我的声音 |
[06:54] | telling you we will take care of this. | 听我说我们会妥善解决这件事 |
[06:57] | You have nothing to worry about. | 你没有什么可担心的 |
[07:00] | So sit tight and stay strong. | 安心呆着 要坚强 |
[07:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:03] | I’m okay. | 我没事的 |
[07:22] | I trust my associates | 我相信我的手下 |
[07:23] | treated you respectfully. | 待你很客气 |
[07:25] | In my line of work, one has to take certain security precautions. | 干我这一行的 不得不采取些安全措施 |
[07:30] | What? That’s funny? | 怎么了 好笑吗 |
[07:31] | What’s funny is that you think blindfolds | 好笑的是 你觉得蒙上眼罩 |
[07:34] | and driving around in circles equals security. | 兜着圈子开车就是安全 |
[07:37] | Your phone. | 你的手机 |
[07:46] | Location services are off. | 地点服务关闭了 |
[07:47] | You’d think that would be sufficient, | 你以为这就足够了 |
[07:49] | but people just can’t resist | 但人们就是无法抗拒 |
[07:50] | using their phones for things like… | 用自己的手机做些事 比如… |
[07:54] | Jalapeno poppers on Grubhub. | 在”食物中心”[外卖软件]上买墨西哥辣椒卷 |
[07:56] | Thanks to your late-night cravings, | 多亏了你的深夜美食欲望 |
[07:58] | every 30 seconds, his phone is sending out a ping | 他的手机每30秒都会发出信号 |
[08:00] | to see if he’s in a Grubhub service area. | 确认他是否在食物中心的服务范围内 |
[08:03] | Any law enforcement officer with cause | 任何有正当理由的执法人员 |
[08:05] | can walk right through that door right now. | 现在都有可能从那扇门进来 |
[08:08] | Grub what you love. | 想吃就点吧 |
[08:17] | That’s one liability down. | 减少了一个麻烦 |
[08:20] | I can get rid of all of them and replace them with phones | 我能把你们的所有手机都换掉 |
[08:23] | that can’t be hacked or tracked. | 换成无法被黑入和追踪的手机 |
[08:24] | I want to see them in action. | 我要看到新手机的效果 |
[08:26] | I’ll schedule a demonstration. | 我会安排一次演示 |
[08:27] | Bring any expert you like. | 你想带什么专家都行 |
[08:28] | I’ve never had an unhappy client. | 我从来没让客户不满意过 |
[08:30] | Minor players, no doubt. | 你的客户肯定都是小角色 |
[08:32] | I do business on four continents. | 我的生意可是跨越四个大陆 |
[08:35] | You traffic on four continents. | 你是在四个大陆进行人口贩卖 |
[08:38] | Women, children. | 女人 孩子 |
[08:40] | You’re a troubled person who does terrible things, | 你是个坏事做尽 麻烦缠身的人 |
[08:42] | and one day, you’ll be caught. | 总有一天 你会被逮捕 |
[08:46] | Unless… You’re invisible. | 除非… 他们找不到你 |
[08:50] | If your product is as good as you say, | 如果你的产品如你所说一样好 |
[08:53] | I’ll be buying thousands. | 我就买上千部 |
[08:54] | Four continents? | 四个大陆 |
[08:55] | Odin, I’m about to give you the whole damn planet. | 奥丁 我能让你在整个地球上畅行无阻 |
[09:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:17] | Hello. I, um… | 你好 我… |
[09:19] | I was, uh, going… Well, the… Uh, your door… | 我正打算… 你的门… |
[09:22] | Still a fumferer. | 还是这么磨磨唧唧 |
[09:24] | – Uh, what? – I hate fumfering. | -你说什么 -我讨厌磨磨唧唧 |
[09:26] | Yet you cause so much of it. | 但你总把人吓得说不出话 |
[09:28] | Sir. Agent Powell. | 先生 鲍威尔探员 |
[09:31] | Um, hello, FJ. | 你好 FJ |
[09:32] | You had promise. | 你曾有远大前程 |
[09:34] | – Why did you waste it? – I didn’t know I had. | -为什么弃之不顾 -我还真不知道 |
[09:36] | The private sector. Tech. I thought you’d be in it by now. | 私人科技公司 我以为你早去了 |
[09:40] | Oh. Yeah. Tech. Uh, I tried that. Didn’t take. | 试过了 但没有成功 |
[09:42] | Um, but now I am on a federal task force | 但我现在是联调局特别小组的一员 |
[09:44] | looking into Arcane Wireless. | 正在调查神秘无线 |
[09:46] | Have you heard of it? | 你听说过吗 |
[09:48] | Well, if I had, why should I tell you about it? | 就算我听说过 我为什么要告诉你 |
[09:52] | Well, actually, because, uh, after a few conversations | 因为 在我的上级找过你上级的上级 |
[09:55] | between my boss and your boss’s-boss’s boss, | 聊了几句之后 |
[09:59] | uh, you’ve… Uh, you’ve been ordered to. | 你就得听从命令 |
[10:08] | You outrank me, don’t you? | 你等级比我高 |
[10:11] | Oh, only if you mean, you know, hierarchically, | 如果你是指职级的话 是的 |
[10:13] | but in any kind of meta way, you are this, like, alpha beast, | 但要是论智商的话 你才是老大 |
[10:17] | and I am… | 我… |
[10:20] | …not. | …不是 |
[10:21] | Law enforcement has run into a handful of these | 执法机关在过去几年里 |
[10:25] | over the past year. | 碰见过几起相关案件 |
[10:27] | Yesterday, highway patrol in West Virginia | 昨天 西佛吉尼亚州的高速公路巡警 |
[10:30] | stumbled onto a biker running drug money. | 撞见有人骑着摩托运毒品钱 |
[10:33] | He had this, fresh off the factory floor. | 他带着这个 新鲜出厂 |
[10:37] | It’s been bricked. | 手机变砖了 |
[10:38] | This network is not connected to anything we’ve ever seen before. | 所用的网络和已知的完全不同 |
[10:41] | It’s totally impenetrable. | 完全没法黑入 |
[10:42] | Even when we get our hands on a phone, | 即使我们截取了一部手机 |
[10:45] | they’re able to wipe all the data remotely. | 所有数据都能被远程删除 |
[10:47] | I’m gonna call this in. | 我要上报这个情况 |
[10:48] | My task force is gonna want to interview the, uh, biker. | 我的组员会想审问那名嫌犯的 |
[10:51] | In the meantime, do you, uh, mind if I, uh, stay here | 还有 你介不介意我待在这 |
[10:53] | and take this phone apart? | 拆解一下手机 |
[10:55] | I’ll get back to you on that. | 我之后再回答你 |
[10:57] | As soon as I check with my boss’s-boss’s boss. | 我先询问一下我上级的上级的上级 |
[11:02] | Technically, it’s that boss’s boss, | 如果你想严格按照职级来说的话 |
[11:04] | if you want to be hierarchical about it. | 其实应该是你上级的上级 |
[11:05] | Which, um, I don’t, but if you did, then that boss’s boss. | 我无所谓 但你想的话 那就是上级的上级 |
[11:11] | How was my client supposed to know | 我的客户怎么会知道 |
[11:13] | that she was buying the asexual clones of a protected legume? | 她买的是受保护豆荚的无性克隆体 |
[11:18] | I mean, it’s not like the beans were stamped with a copyright logo. | 这些豆荚上又没印着版权徽标 |
[11:21] | And I happen to know that seed patents are hell to prosecute. | 我还知道种子专利很难维权 |
[11:26] | First, you got to prove disclosure, | 首先 得证实披露信息 |
[11:27] | then you got to test the specimens, | 然后对豆荚样本进行检测 |
[11:29] | then define the content. | 再定义所有物品 |
[11:30] | I mean, who needs it? | 谁会这么做 |
[11:32] | I’ll tell you what we can do. | 我来给你提个方案吧 |
[11:33] | In exchange for reduced charges, | 你们从轻指控我的客户 |
[11:35] | my client will testify against the company | 作为交换 我的客户 |
[11:38] | that sold her that spurious product. | 会作证指控这家贩卖虚假产品的公司 |
[11:43] | – Are you done? – Tell him you can keep going, | -你说完了吗 -跟他说 你能一直说下去 |
[11:45] | all day, all night, all year, for eternity. | 一天一夜 永远永远 |
[11:48] | That’s it for this angle, yeah, but I got plenty of others, | 这个方案说完了 但我还有很多其他方案 |
[11:50] | and I’m gonna keep going until we make a deal. | 我会一直提下去 直到达成交易 |
[11:52] | The state only has one deal to offer. | 政府只能给出一个方案 |
[11:54] | Oop. Here it comes. | 来了 |
[11:56] | Immediate release. | 可以立即释放 |
[11:57] | A new name, a new life, a fresh start. | 还会给你新身份和生活 一个崭新的开始 |
[12:00] | In exchange for? | 条件是 |
[12:01] | Everything she knows about Raymond Reddington and his activities. | 说出一切她所知有关雷丁顿的信息和罪行 |
[12:04] | Full cooperation. | 与我们全力合作 |
[12:05] | We want names, we want dates, | 我们要相关人名 日期 |
[12:06] | we want every possible detail. | 和尽可能多的细节 |
[12:08] | Okay. Done. | 好 成交 |
[12:10] | – Done? – Done. | -成交 -成交 |
[12:11] | Marvin, really? | 马文 你认真的 |
[12:12] | You’re saying she’ll flip on Reddington? | 她会供出雷丁顿 |
[12:13] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[12:16] | Look, we can protect you against your employer. | 听着 我们能保护你免受你雇主的伤害 |
[12:20] | What we can’t protect you against is his rather colorful lawyer. | 但我们不能保护你远离他可谓狡猾的律师 |
[12:23] | Mr. Gerard may say he’s representing you, | 杰拉德先生会说他在为你辩护 |
[12:25] | but we both know he’s here to look out for his real client. | 但我们都清楚他在替他真正的客户监视你 |
[12:27] | And that’s the Raymond person? | 你指的是叫雷蒙德的 |
[12:30] | Who’s that again? I’m… | 那是谁来着 我… |
[12:33] | That’s my girl. | 不愧是我的人 |
[12:33] | 20 years, Miss Hawkins. Minimum. | 霍金斯女士 最低20年刑期 |
[12:36] | 20 years in a federal prison rubbing elbows with killers. | 你要在监狱里和杀人犯打交道20年 |
[12:39] | That’s what you’re looking at, minimum. | 这将是你受到的判决 还是最低刑期 |
[12:40] | Is that really how you want to grow old? | 你真的想在监狱蹉跎岁月吗 |
[12:41] | Well, what about that guy from the prison film with Burt Lancaster? | 伯特·兰卡斯特演的电影里那个囚犯呢 |
[12:47] | The one with the birds? | 那个有只鸟的 |
[12:48] | Do they let you keep birds? | 监狱会让养鸟吗 |
[12:50] | Macaws, specifically? I… I have two. | 比如说金刚鹦鹉 我有两只 |
[12:57] | Okay, so whoever developed this is a genius. | 好吧 发明这东西的人是个天才 |
[13:00] | Not that I’m a genius, but I found the log directory, | 我不是自夸 但我发现日志目录了 |
[13:04] | and it looks like it recorded a time stamp | 看上去 这个软件在每次电话接通时 |
[13:07] | every time a call was connected, | 都会记录时间戳 |
[13:08] | but what’s weird is, it seems like every time that happened, | 但奇怪的是 似乎每次记录时间戳的时候 |
[13:11] | the phone sent an outgoing data packet to a server farm. | 手机就会往服务器群发送一个数据包 |
[13:15] | Do you have a final destination? | 你找到数据包最终目的地了 |
[13:18] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[13:18] | In other words, you might have found something, | 换句话说 如果我们能追踪到服务器的话 |
[13:21] | if we can trace the server. | 你就可能找到了线索 |
[13:22] | And if we can, if the server pings us back. | 如果可以的话 服务器会发回数据 |
[13:25] | And if it does, whether it pings us | 就算发回 也不确定 |
[13:28] | where the messages have been sent. | 服务器是否给我们信息发出地点 |
[13:31] | Okay, but, uh, imagine how great it’ll be | 行吧 但要是所有的假设都成真的话 |
[13:33] | if all those ifs all happen. | 那多好啊 |
[13:37] | I’ll start running a trace. | 我来开始追踪 |
[13:42] | What’s that? Greylock? | 那是什么 灰锁 |
[13:44] | It’s a tech company with security platforms. | 这是一家做安全平台的科技公司 |
[13:47] | No, yeah, that, uh, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[13:50] | Why are you looking at it? | 你为什么在看灰锁 |
[13:51] | That’s none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[13:52] | No, of course it’s not. | 当然不关我事 |
[13:53] | Normally, it… It… It wouldn’t be. | 一般来说 不关我事 |
[13:55] | I know that it… | 我知道… |
[13:57] | Spit it out or swallow it, | 要么快说 要么别说 |
[13:59] | but for God’s sake, stop fumfering. | 但别再磨磨唧唧了 |
[14:02] | It’s my company. | 那是我的公司 |
[14:04] | – Yours? – Yeah. It is. | -你的 -对 |
[14:06] | Or it… It was. | 或者说 曾经是 |
[14:09] | It… It’s not now, but… | 现在不是了 但是… |
[14:11] | I created it. | 是我创立的 |
[14:13] | You’re the CTO who left. | 你就是离职的首席技术官 |
[14:16] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[14:18] | Because I’m applying to be the CTO. | 因为我要在申请首席技术官岗位 |
[14:19] | You’re applying for my job? | 你在申请我的岗位 |
[14:20] | Yes. The job you left. | 是啊 你离职的岗位 |
[14:23] | Before you were vested. | 在你进执法部门前 |
[14:25] | I was vested. | 我之前就在执法部门 |
[14:26] | I chose to make a clean break. | 是我决定一刀两断 |
[14:28] | What makes you think that I wa… | 为什么会觉得我不 |
[14:32] | Are they offering you ownership shares? | 他们要给你股权吗 |
[14:37] | Oh, looks like the trace is a dead end. | 看样子这条线索是条死胡同 |
[14:39] | Proxies all the way down. | 一路下来都是代理协议 |
[14:41] | They haven’t offered me anything yet. | 他们什么都没提呢 |
[14:45] | I’m in the application stage. | 我还在申请阶段 |
[14:46] | But the offer includes ownership shares. | 但职位会包括股权 |
[14:48] | Shares that I gave up. | 我放弃的那些股权 |
[14:53] | We should keep looking in the directories… | 我们应该继续查这些目录 |
[14:56] | See what other information we can find. | 看看能不能找到其他信息 |
[14:59] | The Mount Porte Motorcycle Club, huh? | 波提山摩托车俱乐部 |
[15:02] | It looks like you got pulled over in West Virginia | 看来你在西弗吉尼亚州被查到 |
[15:04] | driving a truck carrying $2 million worth of drug money, | 开了辆装有两百万美元毒资的卡车 |
[15:07] | all because of a broken tail light. | 都怪车的尾灯坏了 |
[15:09] | I got nothing to say about money. | 对这些钱我无话可说 |
[15:11] | Well, we don’t care about the money. | 好吧 我们并不关心钱 |
[15:12] | We’re here about your phone. | 我们是为了你的手机来的 |
[15:14] | Oh, my phone? | 我的手机 |
[15:15] | What, you brought me here to offer me an upgrade? | 你们把我带过来升级系统吗 |
[15:19] | Clyde MacFarlane. The president of your club. | 克莱德·麦克法兰 你俱乐部的经理 |
[15:23] | The phone he’s using… | 他用的手机 |
[15:23] | It’s the same model you had when you were arrested. | 跟你被捕时用的是同一个型号 |
[15:26] | Where did you get it? | 你从哪儿弄到的 |
[15:27] | I dunno. | 我不知道 |
[15:29] | Walmart? | 沃尔玛吧 |
[15:31] | Look, we need a name. | 听着 要么说名字 |
[15:32] | Or we put out the word that you’re a snitch | 要么我们对外称你是线人 |
[15:34] | and that the $2 million wasn’t confiscated | 你被捕后 那两百万美元的毒资 |
[15:37] | after an arrest, | 也没被充公 |
[15:37] | but actually handed over as part of our arrangement. | 它实际上是咱们早就策划好的 |
[15:41] | We don’t have an arrangement. | 我可没跟你们策划这事 |
[15:42] | We will if you don’t cooperate. | 如果你不合作 那这事就成真 |
[15:48] | – Riggs. – Riggs who? | -里格斯 -名字呢 |
[15:50] | I don’t know his first name. He’s part of the club. | 我不知道名字 他是俱乐部的人 |
[15:52] | He ran the whole thing. | 他安排所有的事情 |
[15:54] | Gave us all new phones, made us toss our old ones. | 给我们新手机 让我们扔掉旧的 |
[15:57] | Where do we find Riggs? | 去哪儿能找到里格斯 |
[15:58] | He’s always in the same place. | 他总在同一个地方 |
[15:59] | Far end of the bar at Kelly’s in Randolph County. | 兰道夫县凯利酒吧的吧台尽头 |
[16:08] | I’ll get you another one, Riggs. | 我再给你拿一瓶 里格斯 |
[16:10] | Thank you, sugar. | 谢谢你 宝贝 |
[16:12] | That smells good. | 闻起来不错 |
[16:14] | I’ll have a plate of what he’s having. | 我也来一盘 |
[16:19] | And take your time coming back with it. | 慢慢做 不着急 |
[16:23] | What are you doin’? | 你在干什么 |
[16:25] | Well, one of your boys was just arrested, | 你手下有一个伙计被抓了 |
[16:27] | carrying one of my phones. | 他带着我的手机 |
[16:28] | So? They’re untraceable. | 那又怎样 那些手机又追踪不到 |
[16:31] | Thought that was the big sell. | 那不是它的最大卖点吗 |
[16:32] | They are. I’m not. | 它们是追踪不到 我不是 |
[16:35] | Arcane is about to go wide. | 神秘网络要拓展市场 |
[16:37] | I can’t have the FBI sniffing around. | 我不想让联调局四处打听 |
[16:40] | Not now. | 起码现在不行 |
[16:41] | Your head ain’t right if you think I’d tell a Fed the time of day. | 你怀疑我走漏了风声 你脑子坏了吗 |
[16:44] | Unfortunately for you, | 不幸的是 |
[16:46] | I’m not willing to take that chance. | 我不愿意冒这个险 |
[16:49] | On second thought, I should’ve asked for this plate to-go. | 仔细想想 我应该打包带走的 |
[17:00] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[17:01] | Agents Ressler and Zuma, FBI. | 我们是联调局的雷斯勒和祖玛探员 |
[17:04] | We’re looking for a man named Riggs. | 我们在找一个叫里格斯的人 |
[17:05] | You and me both. | 我也在找 |
[17:07] | One minute, he’s ordering his usual, | 一分钟前他还点了他常吃的菜 |
[17:09] | and the next, he has taken off without even saying goodbye. | 下一刻他连招呼都没打就消失了 |
[17:12] | And now that I see the two of you, I know I was right. | 现在见到了你俩 看来我想的没错 |
[17:24] | How did she seem in person? | 她看起来怎么样 |
[17:26] | She’s trying to act tough, but it’s not a performance | 她想装作坚强的样子 |
[17:29] | that’s gonna win any Tonys, you know? | 但她的演技可拿不到托尼奖 |
[17:32] | Heddie’s got a big heart, and it’s in the right place, | 海蒂心很大 现在呆的地方也合适 |
[17:35] | but if they send her upstate | 但如果他们把她送到内地 |
[17:36] | to eat franks and beans with the tough gals, | 跟强势的女孩子吃法兰克福香肠炖豆子 |
[17:38] | it’s anyone’s guess how she’s gonna react. | 她会如何反应 谁也说不准 |
[17:40] | Well, in that case, we got a serious problem, | 要是那样 我们的麻烦大了 |
[17:43] | ’cause on my way out, | 我出门的时候 |
[17:44] | I got wind that the U.S. Attorney’s office | 听说司法部请求法院 |
[17:46] | has petitioned the court to find Heddie alternate counsel. | 给海蒂找另外的代理律师 |
[17:50] | Why? She has you. | 为什么 她有你了 |
[17:52] | Yeah, you also have me. | 是的 你也是 |
[17:53] | You pay me, and they know that. | 你请的我 他们知道 |
[17:55] | Despite my protestations otherwise. | 尽管我抗议过了 |
[17:58] | They’re, uh… They’re citing conflict of interest. | 他们认为这其中有利益冲突 |
[18:01] | They’re cutting in to talk to her in private, lean on her. | 他们想跟她私下谈话 给她施压 |
[18:04] | They lean on her hard enough, | 施压到位的话 |
[18:05] | that woman will fall faster than a lawn chair. | 她会比草坪躺椅倒得还快 |
[18:09] | Heddie might surprise us. | 海蒂说不定会给我们惊喜 |
[18:10] | She does exhibit a certain can-do attitude. | 她确实有不畏艰难的精神 |
[18:12] | Raymond, she knows enough to make it hurt. | 雷蒙德 她知道的太多了 |
[18:14] | If she rolls on you to that lawyer, | 如果她向那个律师告发你 |
[18:16] | they will whisk her straight into hiding | 他们会立刻把她藏到 |
[18:18] | in Never Never Land, and the next time you see her, | 谁都不知道的地方 再见到她时 |
[18:21] | she will be sitting in a witness box | 她会坐在证人席上 |
[18:23] | testifying against you in a federal court. | 在联邦法庭作证指控你 |
[18:26] | Who do we know in the Eastern District? | 东区法院有我们的熟人吗 |
[18:29] | Judge Smathers. | 斯马瑟斯法官 |
[18:30] | Get Heddie’s case transferred to his docket right away. | 马上把海蒂的案子转到他的日程上 |
[18:33] | Line some pockets. Get it done. | 给他点好处 尽快结案 |
[18:36] | – Who’s this? – This is Itzhak. | -这是谁 -这是伊扎克 |
[18:38] | 15 years in digital analysis for the Mossad. | 他在摩萨德干了十五年的数据分析 |
[18:41] | He’s here for your demonstration. | 他是来验收的 |
[18:43] | I won’t be placing an order without his sign-off. | 没有他的确认我不会下单的 |
[18:45] | I am told that you make a phone that is untraceable. | 听说你造了一款无法被追踪的手机 |
[18:49] | A skeptic. Good. | 怀疑论者 行吧 |
[18:55] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 报警中心 您有什么紧急情况 |
[18:57] | It’s not my emergency you should worry about. | 你该担心的不是我的紧急情况 |
[18:59] | Do you know what atrocities we’re committing abroad | 你知道我们此刻在国外的暴行吗 |
[19:00] | right now, originating from this very city? | 它们正是从这个城市开始的 |
[19:03] | Bet you don’t. You don’t care. You’re asleep. | 你不知道也不关心 你只想睡觉 |
[19:05] | But I’m about to wake everyone up. | 但我要叫醒所有人 |
[19:06] | Sir, can I have your name? | 先生 能告诉我您的姓名吗 |
[19:07] | I’ve planted an IED in the Metro. | 我在地铁站放了炸弹 |
[19:09] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[19:10] | There are 40 stations in the District alone. | 这个区有四十个地铁站 |
[19:12] | You won’t have time to find it before it goes off | 你没时间找到它的 |
[19:13] | with enough force to take out an entire block | 它能干掉一整个街区 |
[19:15] | and who knows how many so-called innocents. | 谁知道会出现多少所谓的无辜者呢 |
[19:17] | Sir, you sound upset. | 先生 您听起来很生气 |
[19:18] | Can we send someone to your location? | 我们能派人去找您吗 |
[19:20] | – Are you there? Sir? – The instant I cried bomb, | -先生您还在吗 -我说有炸弹的那一刻 |
[19:21] | she pressed a button alerting her superior. | 她会按一个按钮来通知上级 |
[19:23] | – Can I have your location so we can send someone… – As we speak… | -能说一下您在哪儿吗 -我们说话时 |
[19:24] | …to speak with you? …they’re attempting to triangulate | -我们会派人跟你谈谈 -他们会尝试 |
[19:25] | my location using cell towers. | 用三角测量算法确定我的位置 |
[19:27] | Itzhak, if you would be so kind | 伊扎克 我想请你 |
[19:28] | as to set a 60-minute timer. | 设个一个小时的闹钟 |
[19:30] | If their trace is successful, within the hour, | 如果他们追踪成功 一小时之内 |
[19:32] | agents will break down that door and arrest us all. | 特工会破门而入 把我们都抓起来 |
[19:35] | None of which is going to happen, | 但一切都绝不可能发生 |
[19:37] | because I called on one of my phones. | 因为我相信我的手机 |
[19:39] | – And if you’re wrong? – But I’m not wrong. | -万一你错了呢 -但我没错 |
[19:41] | Which is why I brought a deck of cards. | 所以我带了副扑克牌来 |
[19:43] | We’ve got about an hour to kill. | 我们得打发近一个小时的时间呢 |
[19:44] | What’s your game… | 你想怎么玩 |
[19:45] | Hold ’em, hearts, gin? | 德州扑克 红心大战 还是金拉米 |
[19:47] | You just called in a bomb threat | 你刚发出炸弹威胁 |
[19:49] | and you want to play a game of cards? | 还有心情玩扑克呢 |
[19:52] | I guess that means I’m playing solitaire. | 我猜我只能玩单人扑克了 |
[19:56] | You stole the phone. | 你偷了手机 |
[19:57] | No, I took it without permission. | 我只是未经允许拿走了 |
[20:00] | From your mentor. | 从你导师那里 |
[20:01] | He stole my job. I stole his phone. | 他偷我的工作 我偷他的手机 |
[20:03] | He didn’t steal your job. | 他没偷你的工作 |
[20:04] | He’s applying for the job you quit. | 他是在申请你辞掉的工作 |
[20:06] | Okay, do you know how much Greylock raised | 你知道灰锁在A轮融资后 |
[20:07] | in Series A financing? | 市值涨了多少吗 |
[20:09] | $19 million. | 一千九百万美元 |
[20:11] | Do you know what my share of that would have been? | 你知道我的股权能值多少吗 |
[20:15] | $4.75 million. | 四百七十五万美元 |
[20:16] | Which is why you stole the phone. | 所以你偷了手机 |
[20:17] | Okay, first, no, it’s not his phone. | 首先 不 这不是他的手机 |
[20:20] | And second, yes, that is exactly why I stole it. | 其次 没错 我确实偷了 |
[20:23] | Your mentor wants the job you left. | 你的导师想申请你辞掉的工作 |
[20:24] | That should be rewarding. | 应该很值得奖励 |
[20:26] | You know what would be rewarding? | 你知道奖励是多少吗 |
[20:27] | $4.75 million. | 四百七十五万美元 |
[20:29] | There’s nobility in poverty. | 贫穷绝无高尚可言 |
[20:31] | We know who The Seer is. | 我们知道预言家是谁了 |
[20:32] | We got a link to surveillance footage of Kelly’s. | 我们找到了凯利酒吧的监控录像 |
[20:34] | A dive bar gave you access to their security cameras? | 一家廉价酒吧允许你们看监控了 |
[20:36] | No, but the Wellness Center across the street did. | 没有 但街对面的健康中心可以 |
[20:39] | That’s why Riggs wasn’t at the bar. | 难怪里格斯不在酒吧里 |
[20:41] | The Seer got to him first. | 预言家把他带走了 |
[20:42] | Our Seer is William Meyers, 46. | 他是威廉·梅耶斯 46岁 |
[20:45] | A fallen software engineer convicted of bilking | 一名落魄的软件工程师 用自己的 |
[20:47] | the tech company he founded out of $2 million. | 科技公司诈骗两百万美元而获罪 |
[20:50] | On his release, he hooked up | 获释后 他搭上了 |
[20:52] | with the Lyon Crime Syndicate. | 莱昂犯罪集团 |
[20:53] | I guess he was looking for cash, | 我猜他是为了钱 |
[20:54] | and old Alonso Lyon wanted his communication systems updated. | 而老阿朗索·莱昂想升级通讯系统 |
[20:57] | So, someone from the Lyon Crime Syndicate | 所以莱昂犯罪集团的某人 |
[20:59] | took out someone loyal to the Mount Porte Club. | 干掉了某个忠于波提山俱乐部的人 |
[21:02] | That’s not gonna end well. | 这事不会轻易善了 |
[21:04] | I tried pulling a BOLO. | 我试着发布协查通告 |
[21:05] | Seems the Bureau issued one on Meyers three years ago. | 似乎局里三年前就发布过梅耶斯的协查通告 |
[21:08] | Turns out he’s almost as elusive as . | 结果表明 他和雷丁顿一样行踪难觅 |
[21:10] | Then it’s a good thing we’re working with Raymond. | 那么还好我们是跟雷蒙德合作 |
[21:12] | He’s done business with Lyon. | 他一直跟莱昂有生意往来 |
[21:14] | Maybe he can broker a meeting. | 也许他能促成会面 |
[21:15] | Call him. | 给他打电话 |
[21:21] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[21:23] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[21:24] | My name is Kamina Gilford. I’m a defense attorney. | 我叫卡米娜·吉尔福德 是辩护律师 |
[21:26] | Oh, I already have one of those. | 我已经有辩护律师了 |
[21:28] | The court has appointed me to meet with you | 法庭指定我来见你 |
[21:31] | because an allegation has been made that you’re represented | 因为有人指控说雷蒙德·雷丁顿的律师 |
[21:33] | by Raymond Reddington’s attorney. | 正代理你的案子 |
[21:35] | The court’s intent is to assure | 法庭想确保 |
[21:36] | that any decisions you make are your decisions | 你做的所有决定都是出于自身意愿 |
[21:39] | and not influenced by a lawyer who also represents your boss. | 没受到你老板代理律师的影响 |
[21:42] | A crime boss. | 你老板是犯罪集团首领 |
[21:43] | That’s a lot of words. | 话真不少啊 |
[21:45] | Words have power. | 语言有无穷力量 |
[21:47] | Your words have the power to save you, Heddie. | 你的话有能力拯救你 海蒂. |
[21:49] | – You want me to snitch. – Can you honestly tell me | -你想让我告密 -你能老实告诉我 |
[21:51] | that you want to spend 20 years in prison, if you’re lucky, | 你想蹲二十年大狱 如果运气好的话 |
[21:55] | to protect a man who kills without conscience? | 来保护一个丧心病狂 滥杀无辜的人吗 |
[21:58] | The evidence against you is airtight, | 指认你的证据全都无懈可击 |
[22:00] | and I can say as a trial lawyer | 作为出庭律师 我可以说 |
[22:01] | that if I had to defend you on these facts, I’d lose. | 如果让我拿这些证据为你辩护 我会输 |
[22:04] | – Does Marvin know you’re here? – No. | -马文知道你来这里吗 -不知道 |
[22:05] | And if you accept the state’s offer of Witness Protection, | 如果你接受州政府提出的”证人保护计划” |
[22:08] | he won’t be advised this is happening | 没人会告诉他这一切 |
[22:10] | until you are safely in protective custody. | 直到你安全受到保护性监管 |
[22:13] | Your birds, too. | 还有你的鸟 |
[22:16] | U.S. Marshals are standing by right now. | 美国法警局的人现在正在等 |
[22:19] | Let’s be clear, Heddie. | 明说了吧 海蒂 |
[22:21] | This is your one opportunity not to die in jail. | 这是你不会死在监狱里的唯一机会 |
[22:24] | The U.S. Attorney has extended this offer to you, | 检察官为你提供了个好机会 |
[22:27] | and it’s only open for one hour. | 一小时内有效 |
[22:28] | You need to decide now. | 你必须现在做决定 |
[22:36] | We’re getting some more information now | 我们现在正收集有关炸弹威胁的 |
[22:38] | on a bomb threat that has prompted evacuations… | 更多信息 该威胁使市中心数幢办公楼 |
[22:41] | …of several office buildings downtown. | 迅速撤离了其中人员 |
[22:43] | There’s something inexplicably rewarding | 单人纸牌游戏获胜 |
[22:46] | about winning at solitaire. | 有种不可言喻的满足感 |
[22:48] | You’re not beating anyone | 你没打败任何人 |
[22:49] | and yet it’s really quite satisfying. | 然而这结果却让人十分满意 |
[22:51] | How about you? Are you satisfied yet? | 你呢 现在满意了吗 |
[22:54] | – I’m intrigued. – Only intrigued? | -我挺好奇的 -只是好奇吗 |
[22:56] | You just witnessed an incredible demonstration. | 你刚目睹了一场不可思议的演示 |
[22:58] | It’s one thing to be untraceable. | 无法追踪是一回事 |
[22:59] | It’s a whole other thing to be intercepted, | 拦截 入侵和破解 |
[23:02] | hacked, and decrypted. | 是完全另一回事 |
[23:03] | Itzhak pioneered hacking techniques for the Mossad | 伊扎克为摩萨德开创的黑客技术 |
[23:06] | that would make your head spin. | 让人头晕眼花 |
[23:08] | I’ll be calling from 771-555-0136. | 我会用7715550136这个号码打进来 |
[23:11] | The operating system on both phones is chainOS Secure. | 两部手机都是用的镣铐安全操作系统 |
[23:14] | What else do you need? | 你还需要什么 |
[23:15] | Serial numbers? Storage capacity? | 序列号 还是内存容量 |
[23:17] | You couldn’t be closer to it than you are right now. | 你无法比现在更接近它 |
[23:20] | You know, I’m always looking for talent. | 知道吗 我一直在寻找天才 |
[23:22] | I might have a place for you, | 我可能会给你留个位置 |
[23:24] | if you can penetrate this call. | 如果你能破解这通电话 |
[23:29] | This is unusual. | 这很不寻常 |
[23:31] | The encryption? | 加密技术吗 |
[23:32] | No. I… I can’t even get that far. | 不 我 我还没到那一步 |
[23:35] | The phone is plugged directly into my system, | 这手机直接接入了我的系统 |
[23:37] | and I can’t even register a call in progress. | 而我甚至无法显示通话中的电话 |
[23:41] | I… | 我 |
[23:44] | I’ve never seen anything like this. | 我从未见过这样的事 |
[23:46] | Satisfied now? | 现在满意了吗 |
[23:48] | With my technology in your pocket, | 有了我的技术 |
[23:50] | you’ll dominate the global market in trafficking. | 你就能掌控全球交易市场 |
[23:56] | You’ve made a believer of me. | 你成功说服了我 |
[23:58] | I’ll buy every phone you have. | 我会买下你所有的手机 |
[24:00] | Smart man. | 聪明人 |
[24:02] | Now no one in law enforcement can touch you. | 现在执法部门没人能抓到你了 |
[24:17] | Ah, Alonso. | 阿朗索 |
[24:19] | Thank you for coming on such short notice. | 感谢你这么快就来了 |
[24:21] | It better be important, Red. | 最好是重要的事 红魔 |
[24:22] | You just pulled me from my daughter’s dressage competition. | 你刚让我从我女儿的马术比赛中离开 |
[24:25] | I wanted to know what $30,000 in horse lessons bought me. | 我想知道三万美金的马术课到底学到了些什么 |
[24:28] | I’ll explain everything presently. | 我马上会解释一切 |
[24:30] | Where’s Reddington? | 雷丁顿在哪里 |
[24:32] | Here’s our other guest now. | 我们的另一位客人也到了 |
[24:34] | Alonso Lyon, | 阿朗索·莱昂 |
[24:36] | may I introduce you to Clyde MacFarlane, | 请允许我向你介绍克莱德·麦克法兰 |
[24:39] | President of the Mount Porte Motorcycle Club. | 波提山摩托车俱乐部的主席 |
[24:42] | You got some nerve to summon me, I don’t care who you are. | 你居然敢叫我来 我不管你是谁 |
[24:46] | Why the hell am I here? | 我为什么要来这里 |
[24:47] | Oh, I’d like to know that as well. | 我也想知道 |
[24:49] | You know what I love? A good documentary. | 知道我喜欢什么吗 好的纪录片 |
[24:56] | Would you look at that! | 你们看看这个 |
[24:57] | One of your men being taken by your men. | 你的人被你的人带走了 |
[25:02] | Son of a bitch. You took out Riggs? | 混蛋 是你杀了里格斯吗 |
[25:04] | Didn’t take out anybody. How do you even know he’s dead? | 我没杀任何人 你怎么知道他死了 |
[25:06] | He got walked out of his local bar by a couple of creeps. | 他跟几个怪人一起走出常去的当地酒吧 |
[25:09] | His ex-wife’s hysterical | 他的前妻暴怒不已 |
[25:10] | ’cause he missed his son’s first hockey game. | 因为他错过了他儿子第一场曲棍球比赛 |
[25:12] | And he’s never missed a single day | 三年来 他从没有一天 |
[25:13] | dropping by the clubhouse in three years. | 不来俱乐部 |
[25:16] | Except yesterday and today. | 除了昨天和今天 |
[25:18] | Now, tell me he’s not gonna show up in a ditch somewhere. | 告诉我 他不会出现在某个阴沟里 |
[25:20] | Well, whatever happened to him didn’t happen on my orders. | 无论他出了什么事 都不是我吩咐的 |
[25:23] | Well, I believe that’s The Seer. | 我想是预言家干的 |
[25:25] | The Seer is in your employ. | 预言家是你的员工 |
[25:27] | The Seer? Is that the phone guy? | 预言家 那个卖手机的吗 |
[25:30] | Yeah, he worked with me, yeah. | 对 他曾和我一起工作 没错 |
[25:32] | And I let him branch out on his own | 我让他自己拓展业务 |
[25:34] | for a nice piece of the action. | 我从中分一杯羹 |
[25:36] | Providing a valuable service… | 提供有价值的服务 |
[25:38] | Apparently to both of you. | 给你们两位 |
[25:40] | The question is, | 问题是 |
[25:41] | is it valuable enough to turn the other cheek? | 这值得打不还手吗 |
[25:44] | – Not to me. – I got nothing to do with this. | -我不行 -我跟这事无关 |
[25:47] | And yet there’s your former tech guru in living color. | 然而你的前技术专家却活得好好的 |
[25:50] | Rumor has it he redesigned your syndicate’s | 谣言说他重新设计了你们集团 |
[25:52] | entire security system, communications, surveillance. | 整个安保 通讯 和监控系统 |
[25:57] | Transported you into the 21st century. | 带你们进入了21世纪 |
[26:00] | Why are you doing this, stirring up trouble? | 你为什么要挑起事端 |
[26:02] | My goal is the opposite. Conflict mediation. | 我的目标恰恰相反 是调解冲突 |
[26:05] | Gang wars are bad for all of our businesses. | 帮派火拼对大家的生意都不好 |
[26:08] | Please, let’s sort this out. | 请让我们解决这事吧 |
[26:11] | There’s nothing to sort. | 没什么可解决的 |
[26:12] | Except which of his people I kill to make us even. | 除非让我杀他一个人才能扯平 |
[26:15] | An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind. | 冤冤相报何时了 |
[26:19] | Riggs was a full member. That means something. | 里格斯是正式成员 这很重要 |
[26:22] | Someone’s got to pay. | 有人必须付出代价 |
[26:23] | An understandable sentiment. | 这种情绪可以理解 |
[26:25] | From my vantage point, The Seer caused the problem. | 在我看来 是预言家惹的麻烦 |
[26:29] | Perhaps he’s the solution? | 也许他就是解决办法 |
[26:32] | I am not gonna sign off on the death of a friend. | 我不会同意处死我的朋友 |
[26:34] | I’ve had to part company with people myself. | 我也曾不得不与自己人分道扬镳 |
[26:37] | I’m sure we all have. | 我保证我们都有过 |
[26:39] | Peace and prosperity for all | 所有人的和平与兴旺 |
[26:41] | is sometimes more important than one particular person. | 有时比某一个人更重要 |
[26:46] | Alonso? | 你说呢 阿朗索 |
[26:49] | All right, let me hear it from him, | 好吧 让我听听他的说法 |
[26:51] | and then I’ll do what needs to be done. | 然后我会做我必须做的事 |
[26:52] | You’ll just hide him. | 你会把他藏起来 |
[26:54] | I don’t want him disappeared. | 我不希望他消失 |
[26:56] | I want him dead. | 我想要他死 |
[26:57] | When the time comes, I’ll handle the job. | 到时候 我会处理的 |
[27:01] | Does that work for both of you? | 你俩觉得可以吗 |
[27:05] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:09] | Well, the hardware told us nothing. | 硬盘上什么都查不到 |
[27:11] | Did you check his trace? | 你检查过他的追踪结果了吗 |
[27:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:14] | For the same reason you stole the phone. | 和你偷手机的原因一样 |
[27:15] | And don’t say it was out of spite | 别说这是因为 |
[27:16] | because he’s applying for your old job. | 他申请你之前的工作你想泄愤 |
[27:18] | It was out of spite because he’s applying for my old job. | 就是因为他申请我之前的工作我想泄愤 |
[27:21] | It was also so you could check on his work, | 你也是为了能检查他的工作 |
[27:22] | because deep down, you know you’re every bit as good as FJ, | 因为在内心深处 你知道你和FJ一样优秀 |
[27:25] | if not better, because you know he might have missed something | 至少不比他差 因为你知道他可能错过了 |
[27:27] | – that you might catch. – The trace was a non-starter. | -某些你可能抓住的东西 -追踪不到的 |
[27:29] | Too many dummy servers to identify the end location. | 虚拟服务器太多 无法识别终端位置 |
[27:31] | So he says. | 这是他说的 |
[27:33] | I will run the trace again, but it won’t lead anywhere. | 我会再次追踪 但不会定位到任何地方 |
[27:36] | And while you’re at it, | 你这么做时 |
[27:36] | call Nick and recommend FJ for the job. | 给尼克打电话推荐FJ去那里任职 |
[27:38] | It’s the nice thing to do, and you’re a nice guy. | 这是好事 你是个好人 |
[27:41] | I suppose you think that is a compliment | 我想你觉得这是种恭维 |
[27:43] | and that it is not FJ’s fault that I took a vow of poverty | 我甘于贫穷不是FJ的错 |
[27:47] | and that if anyone else deserves the job, he does. | 如果有其他人能胜任那份工作 那就是他 |
[27:51] | That’s exactly what I think, and despite how you feel, | 我就是这么想的 无论你感受如何 |
[27:54] | I know it’s what you think, too. | 我知道你也这么想 |
[27:56] | You’re right. | 你说对了 |
[27:56] | Then you’ll make the call? | 那你会打电话 |
[27:57] | No. Absolutely not. | 不 绝对不要 |
[27:58] | You’re not right about how I feel. | 你对我的想法理解错了 |
[28:00] | In fact, no, you’re absolutely wrong about that. | 事实上 你完全想错了 |
[28:02] | What you’re right about is my running the trace. | 你对的部分只有让我进行追踪 |
[28:05] | Checking his work. Look. | 检查他的工作 看 |
[28:07] | Data packets are being sent directly to an end server. | 数据包被直接发送到终端服务器了 |
[28:11] | FJ Powell is the father of modern forensic infosec. | FJ·鲍威尔是现代信息安全之父 |
[28:14] | He could’ve found this in his sleep. | 他睡着了都能发现这个 |
[28:16] | Then why didn’t he? | 那他为什么没有 |
[28:17] | That’s the thing. I think he did. | 就是这个事儿 我觉得他发现了 |
[28:24] | Ms. Gilford. | 吉尔福德女士 |
[28:26] | I’ve been waiting with bated breath. | 我一直在等待你的到来 |
[28:29] | What tune did our songbird sing? | 我们的黄莺唱了什么歌 |
[28:32] | A song of silence. | 沉默之歌 |
[28:34] | Really? | 真的 |
[28:35] | I’ve never seen anything like it. 20 years in hell, | 我从没见过这样的人 可能要在地狱待二十年 |
[28:37] | and she’s willing to serve them all for you. | 她还是愿意为你服刑 |
[28:39] | The loyalty you inspire in your people, or is it fear? | 你唤醒了他们的忠诚 还是恐惧 |
[28:43] | That’s entirely case dependent. | 那得看情况 |
[28:45] | In Heddie’s case, it’s loyalty. | 就海蒂来说 是忠诚 |
[28:48] | The woman has the heart of a Basset Hound. | 那个女人有着矮腿猎犬般的忠心 |
[28:50] | I’m just glad she passed the test. | 我很高兴她通过了测试 |
[28:52] | And what if she failed? | 如果她没通过呢 |
[28:53] | You never told me what the contingency plan was. | 你从没告诉我应急计划到底是什么 |
[28:55] | No need for unpleasant “what ifs” today. | 今天不需要再说这些不愉快的如果 |
[28:58] | The fact is, Heddie stands tall. | 事实是 海蒂挺下来了 |
[29:01] | Thank you for your time, Ms. Gilford. | 多谢你宝贵的时间 吉尔福德女士 |
[29:03] | Give my regards to Judge Smathers, | 帮我向斯马瑟斯法官带好 |
[29:05] | and I hope your new bungalow on Sint Maarten | 我希望你在荷属圣马丁岛的小屋 |
[29:08] | is everything you’ve always dreamed of. | 是你梦寐以求的 |
[29:11] | Best afternoon’s work I’ve ever done. | 有史以来最好的下午工作 |
[29:12] | I would agree. | 我也赞同 |
[29:14] | The gentleman who brought you here | 接你来的那位先生正在门外等你 |
[29:15] | is waiting to take you wherever you’d like. | 想去哪儿跟他说就行 |
[29:17] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[29:20] | Heddie has a rough road ahead. | 海蒂之后的路会很难走 |
[29:23] | I’ll make some calls. | 我会打几个电话 |
[29:24] | See that she gets the best bunk in the whole place. | 给她找个最好的床位 |
[29:27] | Limitless commissary account. | 无限食堂服务 |
[29:29] | That won’t be necessary, Marvin. | 不用了 马文 |
[29:32] | I’d say Heddie’s earned her freedom, wouldn’t you? | 我觉得海蒂已经赢得自由了 你说呢 |
[29:35] | I mean, I know you’re good, but the | 我知道你很棒 但是 |
[29:37] | woman’s in a federal holding cell. | 她是在联邦监狱 |
[29:39] | What, are you planning on staging a breakout? | 怎么 你计划搞个越狱吗 |
[29:42] | In a manner of speaking, yes. | 某种意义上来说 是的 |
[29:55] | Hello, Alonso. | 你好 阿朗索 |
[29:56] | You killed a full member of the Mount Porte Motorcycle Club? | 你把波提山摩托车俱乐部的一个正式成员杀了 |
[30:00] | What were you thinking? | 脑子进水了吗 |
[30:02] | The FBI was on its way to question him about Arcane. | 联调局要去问他关于神秘网络的事 |
[30:05] | – You should have come to me. – I don’t work for you. | -你应该来找我的 -我不是给你工作的 |
[30:07] | Only because I allowed you to go. | 那只是因为我让你自立门户 |
[30:10] | You operate under my protection. | 你是在我保护下行动的 |
[30:12] | Don’t forget. | 别忘了 |
[30:13] | I introduced you to many of your clients. | 是我把你介绍给很多客户的 |
[30:16] | Nobody even knew who you were two years ago. | 两年前根本没人知道你是谁 |
[30:18] | I think sharing half my profits with you | 我觉得把利润分一半给你 |
[30:20] | expresses the appropriate amount of appreciation. | 就是适当的表示我的感激之情 |
[30:23] | Profits that might have disappeared | 如果联调局找到里格斯了 |
[30:24] | if the FBI had gotten to Riggs. | 利润有可能就没了 |
[30:26] | You crossed a line, | 你越界了 |
[30:27] | and I’m staring down a war with a dangerous enemy. | 而我要和一个危险的敌人开战 |
[30:31] | We need to fix this. | 我们得解决这个问题 |
[30:32] | When and where can we meet to discuss? | 我们什么时间 什么地点能见面讨论一下 |
[30:35] | I’m on my way to close a deal with a new client. | 我正在和一个新客户交易的路上 |
[30:37] | Rock Creek Park in 45 minutes. | 岩溪公园 45分钟 |
[30:39] | We can talk after. | 到了再聊 |
[30:40] | I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[30:43] | Make it as quick as possible. | 下手快点 |
[30:45] | Don’t let him suffer. | 别让他受折磨 |
[30:47] | He won’t feel a thing. | 他什么都不会感觉到的 |
[31:03] | Cooper. | 库珀 |
[31:03] | Harold, I have a time and place. | 哈罗德 我知道时间和地点了 |
[31:15] | What am I missing? | 我遗漏了什么 |
[31:18] | Manners. | 礼貌 |
[31:19] | You always said it wasn’t enough to see only the code. | 你一直说只看到代码是不够的 |
[31:21] | To be great, you need to see the big picture. | 要做好 就必须能看到大局 |
[31:23] | Well, I cannot see it, or I don’t want to, | 但是我看不到 或者是我不想看到 |
[31:26] | because the only big picture I see is that you’re a traitor. | 因为我看到的唯一大局就是你是个叛徒 |
[31:30] | A convenient accusation, as even uttering it | 正合你心意的指控 说了之后 |
[31:34] | might prevent me from getting your old job. | 可能会让我得不到你以前那份工作 |
[31:37] | That has nothing to do with this. | 那和这件事一点关系都没有 |
[31:38] | But you don’t want me to get it, do you? | 但是你一点都不想让我得到 对吧 |
[31:40] | What I want is for you to tell me, | 我想让你告诉我 |
[31:42] | why didn’t you run the trace? | 你为什么没进行追踪 |
[31:44] | Is that what you want, or is that an order? | 这是你想知道的 还是个命令 |
[31:47] | Both. And if you don’t believe me, | 都是 而且如果你不信我 |
[31:49] | why don’t you call the boss? | 为什么不打电话给你上司 |
[31:50] | I don’t need to call the boss. | 我不需要打给上司 |
[31:51] | I know exactly what she would say. | 我知道她会说什么 |
[31:53] | So do I. That I should arrest you. | 我也是 说我应该逮捕你 |
[31:55] | Actually, she would curse your infernal meddling | 事实上 她会诅咒你那多管闲事的毛病 |
[31:58] | and then grant me permission to read you into the situation | 然后给我权限告诉你实际情况 |
[32:01] | hoping to prevent you from causing any lasting damage. | 希望能阻止你造成什么永久损坏 |
[32:05] | The only thing I’m trying to damage is the Arcane network. | 我想损坏的只有神秘网络 |
[32:09] | And by doing that, you damage the country. | 你要是损坏了它 你就对国家造成了损害 |
[32:13] | You think I’m a traitor. | 你觉得我是个叛徒 |
[32:14] | But if you saw the big picture, | 但如果你知道了大局 |
[32:17] | you’d see that I’m a patriot. | 你就会发现我是个爱国者 |
[32:19] | Yes, I’ve been protecting the Arcane Network. | 是 我一直在保护神秘网络 |
[32:23] | Because… | 那是因为 |
[32:25] | I created it. | 它是我创造的 |
[32:34] | We got eyes on the target. Perimeter secure. | 我们看到目标了 周边安全 |
[32:36] | Stand by. Let’s see who he’s meeting first. | 待命 让我们看看他去见谁 |
[32:50] | Who’s the unsub? | 嫌犯是谁 |
[32:52] | Odin Interdonato. | 奥丁·英特多纳多 |
[32:53] | Head of a human trafficking operation. | 人口贩卖组织的头目 |
[32:55] | The largest trafficking operation in the country. | 世界上最大的人口贩卖组织 |
[32:57] | He’s destroyed literally thousands of lives and families. | 他毁了成千上万的生命和家庭 |
[33:00] | And if he starts using The Seer’s phone, | 如果他开始用预言家的手机 |
[33:01] | his operation goes invisible. | 我们就找不到他的组织了 |
[33:04] | If we move in now, we can take them both down. | 如果我们现在行动 两伙人都能抓到 |
[33:06] | You’re all clear. Do it. | 清楚了吧 行动 |
[33:08] | Go. | 上 |
[33:18] | Sir! Sir, you have to shut it down! | 头儿 头儿 得终止行动 |
[33:20] | – It’s the FBI! – What’s the FBI? | -他们是联调局的 -什么是联调局的 |
[33:22] | The Seer, Arcane Wireless. It’s all an op. | 预言家 神秘网络 都是一次行动 |
[33:24] | He’s a deep cover agent. | 他是名深度卧底的探员 |
[33:26] | He’s one of us. | 他是个我们的人 |
[33:28] | Agent Ressler, Agent Zuma, pull back. | 雷斯勒探员 祖玛探员 撤回 |
[33:30] | Negative. Target is engaging. | 不行 目标开枪了 |
[33:35] | Hands! Don’t move! | 手举起来 不许动 |
[33:38] | You have no idea what you just did. | 你知不知道你刚刚干了什么 |
[33:40] | You know what? Save it for the judge. | 你知道吗 留着跟法官说吧 |
[33:41] | We had one chance. One. And you ruined it. | 我们只有一次机会 就一次 就被你毁了 |
[33:45] | Don’t even think about it! | 想都别想 |
[33:47] | Moving out! | 离开 |
[33:49] | Right there, right there. | 那儿 那儿 |
[33:54] | Interdonato is dead. | 英特多纳多死了 |
[34:03] | You had no authority to move in on my operation. | 你们无权干涉我的行动 |
[34:06] | You were making a deal with a human trafficker. | 你要跟一个人口贩卖组织的人做交易 |
[34:08] | You think I was making a deal? Give me one of my phones. | 你觉得我在做交易 给我一个手机 |
[34:11] | See if I can spell this out for the nosebleed seats. | 看我能不能把这个解释清楚 |
[34:14] | Criminals make a call. Totally encrypted. | 罪犯打一个电话 一个完全加密的电话 |
[34:17] | Not identifiable by any traditional method | 任何传统方法或者窃听装置 |
[34:19] | of forensic wiretapping. | 都没法辨认 |
[34:20] | – It was keeping arrests down. – For now. | -它会降低逮捕人数 -暂时而已 |
[34:22] | Short-term concession for long-term gain. | 短期让步换取长期收益 |
[34:26] | What our clients didn’t know | 我们客户不知道的是 |
[34:27] | is that every one of their conversations was recorded | 他们的每一次对话都被录音了 |
[34:30] | and sent back to our server farm. | 并且会发回给我们的服务群 |
[34:32] | I wasn’t aiding Odin Interdonato. | 我不是在帮助奥丁·英特多纳多 |
[34:34] | I was bugging him. | 我在窃听他 |
[34:36] | I convinced him to use our phones, exclusively, | 我说服了他只用我们的手机 |
[34:39] | to run his operations. | 来运营他的组织 |
[34:40] | Thousands of criminals, all around the world. | 数以千计的 全世界的罪犯 |
[34:43] | Do you know how much work went into this? | 你知道有多少钱投进去吗 |
[34:45] | Millions of dollars in R&D. | 数百万美元用于研发 |
[34:47] | I spent years developing my criminal bonafides, | 我花了数年建立起我的信用 |
[34:50] | and you rush in like John Wayne’s Cavalry | 然后你们才侦察了两天就像 |
[34:53] | after two days of recon and shoot up the place. | 约翰·韦恩的骑兵一样冲进来 一通乱射 |
[34:55] | What about Riggs? | 里格斯呢 |
[34:56] | You killed him to protect your cover. | 你为了掩护自己就杀了他 |
[34:58] | Killed? No. | 杀 才不是 |
[35:00] | FJ heard you were nosing around Mount Porte, | FJ听说你在打听波提山俱乐部的事 |
[35:01] | so I arrested Riggs before he could get to him. | 所以我就在他找到里格斯前逮捕了他 |
[35:03] | He’s in a safe house in Cleveland. | 他在克利夫兰的一处安全屋 |
[35:05] | We were done with them anyway… | 他已经没什么利用价值了 |
[35:06] | We’d gotten the intel on their big shipment, | 我们得知了他们一次大宗货运的线报 |
[35:08] | so we busted out the lights on their truck | 所以我们就把他们卡车上的灯弄坏了 |
[35:10] | to give Highway Patrol a reason to pull him over. | 以此给公路巡警一个让他靠边停车的理由 |
[35:12] | DEA was taking it over from there. | 缉毒局会从那儿接手 |
[35:13] | Why didn’t someone in the Bureau notify us to stand down? | 为什么局里没人通知我们 |
[35:16] | We would have, if FJ could have determined | 原本是要的 如果FJ能确定 |
[35:18] | who Agent Mojtabai worked for. | 莫伊塔巴尔探员为谁工作 |
[35:20] | But apparently, that’s an incredibly well-kept secret. | 但是显然 这是一个严守的秘密 |
[35:31] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:32] | For what? | 对不起什么 |
[35:34] | Saying you’re sorry is meaningless | 光道歉是毫无意义的 |
[35:36] | unless you say what you’re sorry for. | 除非你说出道歉的原因 |
[35:39] | It’s a pretty long list. | 清单很长 |
[35:41] | I’m sorry for messing up the op. | 对不起我破坏了行动 |
[35:43] | The phones you created, they are incredible. | 你做的手机很厉害 |
[35:46] | I honestly don’t know how you did it. | 我真的不知道你是怎么做出来的 |
[35:48] | They could have been used for so much good. | 这些手机可以用来做很多很多好事 |
[35:51] | I’m sorry that we messed that up. | 对不起我们搞砸了行动 |
[35:54] | You should be sorry about that. | 你们是该道歉 |
[35:59] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[36:01] | Sorry I thought you were a traitor? | 对不起我以为你是卖国贼吗 |
[36:03] | Yeah, that’s two things. | 两件事了 |
[36:06] | What else? | 还有吗 |
[36:08] | Resenting you for wanting to take my old job. | 怨恨你想取代我的工作 |
[36:13] | – And? – And? | -还有呢 -还有 |
[36:14] | There’s more? I don’t know. | 还有吗 我不知道 |
[36:17] | My very existence? | 我的存在吗 |
[36:20] | You don’t owe me another apology. | 你不欠我对不起了 |
[36:22] | But you do owe one to yourself. | 但你欠自己一句 |
[36:25] | You are a smart young man with a bright future. | 你是个有着大好前途又聪明的年轻人 |
[36:29] | What I created at the Arcane Network is no more impressive | 我在神秘网络里所创造的 |
[36:34] | than what you created at Greylock. | 不如你在灰锁创造的令人印象深刻 |
[36:36] | I’ve been asked to join dozens of start-ups, | 有十几家邀请我加入他们的创业公司 |
[36:38] | each more pedestrian than the next, | 一家比一家更平庸无奇 |
[36:40] | but what you created here, | 但你所创造的 |
[36:44] | it’s… it’s inspired. | 鼓舞人心 |
[36:46] | Which makes me think that what you’re doing here | 所以让我觉得你在这里所做的 |
[36:48] | is also inspired, | 也很鼓舞人心 |
[36:51] | or you wouldn’t be here and not there. | 不然你就不会在这里 而是那里了 |
[36:53] | So… | 所以… |
[36:56] | Forgive yourself for the choices that you’ve made. | 原谅你自己所做的选择 |
[37:00] | As far as I can tell, my friend… | 就我看来 我的朋友 |
[37:05] | They’re the right ones. | 这些是正确的选择 |
[37:08] | I’m telling you, the sky was the limit. | 我想和你说一切皆有可能 |
[37:10] | Odin was our latest prize, | 奥丁是我们最新的战利品 |
[37:12] | but we had our eyes fixed on an even bigger fish. | 但我们有了更大的目标 |
[37:14] | Number one on the Most Wanted List. | 头号通缉犯名单上的首位 |
[37:18] | Raymond Reddington. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[37:20] | You were targeting him. | 你的目标是他 |
[37:22] | We slipped a few of our phones into his ranks. | 我们给了他的组织几部手机 |
[37:24] | Taking him down was one of the main priorities | 抓到他是大规模扩展业务的 |
[37:26] | of the wide release. | 首要任务之一 |
[37:28] | Now we will never know what we could’ve accomplished. | 现在我们永远都不知道能否完成了 |
[37:34] | This was all about protecting you and your organization! | 这都是为了保护你和你的组织 |
[37:37] | I guess you’ve spoken with The Seer. | 看来你见过预言家了 |
[37:39] | Yeah, and it became abundantly clear | 是的 很明显 |
[37:40] | that this was about saving your ass. | 你这是为了自救 |
[37:43] | We’re each looking out for our own interests, | 我们都在为自己的利益着想 |
[37:45] | operating according to our own principles. | 按照自己的原则行事 |
[37:48] | When those interests align, so be it. | 当这些利益一致时 一切顺其自然 |
[37:51] | Today, they didn’t. | 而今天 利益有冲突 |
[37:52] | That task force was conducting | 那个特别小组进行了 |
[37:53] | a years-long surveillance operation. | 长达一年的监视行动 |
[37:55] | And look how well it worked out. | 看看结果有多好 |
[37:57] | Odin Interdonato is dead, | 奥丁·英特多纳多死了 |
[37:59] | and ongoing intel gathered | 剩余神秘网络 |
[38:01] | by whatever is left of the Arcane Network | 搜集到的进行中的消息 |
[38:05] | will lead to the arrests of Alonso Lyon | 会让我们抓到阿朗索·莱昂 |
[38:07] | and Clyde MacFarlane and who knows how many more? | 和克莱德·麦克法兰 谁知道还有多少人吗 |
[38:10] | A convenient vacuum I’m sure you will have no trouble filling. | 如此方便的空缺 我相信你不介意去填补 |
[38:12] | Not interested. | 没兴趣 |
[38:14] | I’ve got other fish to fry. | 我有别的事要做 |
[38:21] | I do not appreciate you making an end-run | 我不喜欢你背着我 |
[38:24] | around my representation. | 去找我的代理人 |
[38:28] | Excuse us. | 失陪 |
[38:31] | People have the right to an attorney, not a mouthpiece. | 人们有权请律师 而不是传话人 |
[38:34] | – I tried to get her one. – Yeah. | -我只是给她请个律师 -嗯 |
[38:36] | An attorney who will get Heddie to do what you want her to do. | 一个会让海蒂照你的话去做的律师 |
[38:39] | It doesn’t really matter, does it, Mr. Gerard? | 反正不重要了 不是吗 杰拉德先生 |
[38:41] | Reddington got his way, thanks to you. | 因为你 雷丁顿已经达到目的了 |
[38:43] | You’re a disgrace to your profession. | 你侮辱了这个职业 |
[38:44] | Am I? And how do you figure that? | 是吗 你是怎么发现的 |
[38:46] | In case you haven’t heard, | 如果你还没听说 |
[38:47] | Miss Hawkins chose to turn down the deal. | 霍金斯小姐拒绝了这个条件 |
[38:49] | For the next 20 years, | 接下来的二十年里 |
[38:50] | every time you see your boss’s face, | 每当你看到你上司的脸 |
[38:51] | I hope you think about that misguided, | 我希望你想到那个被人误导 |
[38:53] | manipulated woman rotting in prison. | 受人摆布并且受尽牢狱之灾的女人 |
[38:56] | Yeah, no, that is… | 嗯 不 这… |
[39:00] | That is not gonna happen. | 这是不可能的 |
[39:01] | What, you’re not gonna think of her? | 什么 你不会想到她吗 |
[39:02] | No, she’s not going to prison. | 不 她不会入狱的 |
[39:06] | What do you know about the Arcane Wireless Network? | 你对神秘无线了解多少 |
[39:12] | Nothing? | 一无所知吗 |
[39:12] | Well, tell your superiors | 告诉你的上司 |
[39:14] | all it will take are a few well-placed phone calls | 只需打几通电话就能把消息传给 |
[39:17] | to spread the word to every drug runner, gangster, and con man | 每一个还在使用神秘网络手机的 |
[39:21] | who are still in possession of an Arcane phone | 毒贩 黑帮分子和骗子 |
[39:24] | that they are bugged by the very same people | 本该让他们隐形的人 |
[39:28] | that they are supposed to be kept invisible to. | 在监听他们的手机 |
[39:31] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[39:33] | But I do know this is not a negotiation. | 但我知道此事没得谈 |
[39:35] | No, no, no. It isn’t. | 不不不 的确不是 |
[39:36] | Not between the two of us, anyway. | 不是我俩之间谈 |
[39:38] | But the next time you hear about this, | 但下一次你再听到这事 |
[39:39] | it’ll come from someone high up. | 会是从你上级那里 |
[39:43] | And when that happens, let me tell you something… | 如果真到那个时候 我告诉你一件事 |
[39:45] | The only way that you are going to stop a mountain | 唯一能阻止堆积如山的破灭希望和梦想 |
[39:48] | of failed hopes and dreams from coming tumbling down on you | 向你袭来的办法 |
[39:53] | is gonna be when you set my client free. | 就是释放我的委托人 |
[39:57] | Got that? | 明白吗 |
[40:04] | Hey, Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[40:07] | Yeah, yeah, I heard. | 我听说了 |
[40:09] | $19 million. | 1900百万 |
[40:11] | Yeah, no, that’s great. That’s great news. | 嗯 不 很好 好消息 |
[40:14] | Come to the celebration? No. I don’t know. | 来庆祝吗 不 我不知道 |
[40:20] | In Tahiti. | 在塔希提岛 |
[40:22] | On a private jet. | 坐私人飞机去 |
[40:24] | No, I’m… I’m good. | 不 不用了 |
[40:26] | Yeah, no, I’m… I’m positive. | 嗯 不 真的不用了 |
[40:28] | Listen, is… is Nick still around? | 尼克在吗 |
[40:32] | No. No, that’s okay. Just… | 不不 没事 就… |
[40:37] | Just tell him I sent over a resume, | 就告诉他我发了一份简历 |
[40:39] | for someone to take my old job. | 找了个人接替我的工作 |
[40:42] | Yeah, he’s gonna want to hire this guy. | 他会想要雇佣这个人的 |
[40:47] | He’s awesome. | 他很优秀 |
[40:50] | My hero! | 我的英雄 |
[40:51] | Heddie. Come in, my dear. | 海蒂 来 亲爱的 |
[40:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:55] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢你才对 |
[40:58] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐 |
[40:59] | Thank you for getting me out. I… | 谢谢你把我救出来 我… |
[41:03] | I am so sorry. | 很对不起 |
[41:04] | It was the phones, Heddie, not you. | 是手机的原因 海蒂 不是你 |
[41:08] | So, how do you know | 你怎么知道 |
[41:09] | that they won’t be a problem going forward? | 它们在未来不会成为问题 |
[41:11] | It’s been taken care of. | 已经搞定了 |
[41:12] | You should know that I was approached by a lawyer. | 你应该知道有律师来找过我 |
[41:16] | The bloodsucker wanted me to turn on you. | 那个吸血鬼想要我供出你 |
[41:18] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[41:19] | Ms. Gilford is my bloodsucker, | 吉尔福德女士就是我找来的吸血鬼 |
[41:21] | along with the judge who assigned her to your case. | 还有指派她处理你案子的法官 |
[41:24] | So, wait, you sent her in to see if I was loyal to you? | 等等 你派她来试探我对你的忠诚吗 |
[41:27] | Kind of like a test? | 就像某种测试 |
[41:29] | A pass or die test? | 通过测试不然就死 |
[41:32] | I’m sorry, Heddie. | 对不起 海蒂 |
[41:33] | Tests have always made my nerves wacky. | 测试总是让我神经紧张 |
[41:36] | They’re the reason I dropped out of high school. | 这就是我高中辍学的原因 |
[41:38] | I barely passed the GEDs. | 我只是勉强通过普通教育考试 |
[41:40] | And the CPA… I spent more time in the bathroom | 至于会计师考试 我在浴室的时间 |
[41:42] | than I did on the worksheets. | 比我在做习题的时间还多 |
[41:45] | If I had known that you were giving me a test, | 如果我知道你会测试我 |
[41:47] | I… I probably would have flunked, but instead… | 我可能会失败 但是… |
[41:51] | You passed with flying colors. | 你成功通过测试了 |
[41:53] | I’d offer you an alcoholic beverage to celebrate, | 我本想请你喝一杯来庆祝一下 |
[41:56] | but I seem to recall you have a taste for… | 但我好像记得你喜欢喝… |
[41:59] | Yerba mate. | 马黛茶 |
[42:00] | I didn’t show you the ritual when you were last here, did I? | 你上次来的时候我没给你看那个仪式吧 |
[42:03] | No. | 没 |
[42:04] | It’s one meant to be shared with friends. | 那是要和朋友分享的 |
[42:08] | A gourd. | 葫芦 |
[42:10] | The leaves. | 叶子 |