时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[00:08] | That’s all right. | 没关系的 |
[00:10] | I don’t want to. | 我不想这么做 |
[00:13] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[00:25] | No. | 不 |
[00:26] | No! | 不 |
[00:40] | Raymond, we have to go. | 雷蒙德 我们得走了 |
[00:44] | Raymond, we must. | 雷蒙德 我们必须走 |
[00:46] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[01:08] | We have company. | 有人追上来了 |
[01:11] | It’s Ressler. | 是雷斯勒 |
[01:15] | Lose him. | 甩掉他 |
[01:22] | I know what you want to do, | 我知道你想做什么 |
[01:24] | but killing him will only make it worse. | 但杀了他只会让事情更糟 |
[01:26] | Donald, listen to me. | 唐纳德 听我说 |
[01:27] | You’re in no condition to drive. | 你现在的状态不适合开车 |
[01:32] | Don’t do this. | 不要这样做 |
[02:32] | Raymond? | 雷蒙德 |
[02:35] | Raymond? | 雷蒙德 |
[02:39] | Raymond? | 雷蒙德 |
[02:50] | 布克曼·巴蒂斯特 第164号 | |
[03:02] | I’m being evaluated. | 我正在接受评估 |
[03:04] | Not on your floricultural skills, I hope. | 希望不是评估你的养花技术 |
[03:08] | My mental state. | 评估我的精神状态 |
[03:10] | Weecha’s sister, Mierce, is a shaman. | 薇查的姐姐米尔斯是个萨满 |
[03:12] | She reads the flowers for insight into my mood. | 她能通过花读出我的情绪 |
[03:17] | I see dried-out and dark. | 我看到了干枯与暗淡 |
[03:20] | Bad blood and betrayal. | 应该是反目与背叛 |
[03:22] | Is this still about Dembe joining the FBI? | 还是为了邓比加入联调局的事吗 |
[03:25] | Because that wasn’t about betrayal. | 那可不是背叛 |
[03:27] | It was about upward mobility. | 那叫上进心 |
[03:29] | What happened to Elizabeth, | 伊丽莎白的事 |
[03:31] | Dembe shares a significant responsibility for that. | 邓比要负很大的责任 |
[03:35] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[03:39] | Townsend is responsible. | 该负责任的是汤森德 |
[03:41] | He sent Vandyke, Vandyke pulled the trigger. | 他下令给范戴克 范戴克动的手 |
[03:45] | I thought you were with the sister. | 你不是和她姐姐在一起吗 |
[03:46] | I am. Weecha and I are roommates. | 是的 薇查和我只是室友 |
[03:49] | The bed is much more comfortable than the couch. | 睡床比睡沙发舒服多了 |
[03:52] | I, being a gentleman, I offered her the bed. | 我非常绅士地把床让给了她 |
[03:54] | She being a lady, she invited me to join her. | 她也非常淑女地请我和她一起睡 |
[03:57] | Marvin, you said you had news. | 马文 你之前说你有消息 |
[03:59] | Let’s hope it’s decidedly less dry | 我只希望你的消息一点都不灰暗 |
[04:01] | and considerably more light. | 而且非常令人振奋 |
[04:07] | Hess, Ray, Colby. | 赫斯 雷 科尔比 |
[04:10] | Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. | 周二 周三 周四 |
[04:12] | Three days, three hits. | 三天三场暗杀 |
[04:15] | No who, no why, only the what, | 凶手未知 原因未知 只知道事情发生了 |
[04:18] | which is a disaster. | 简直是灾难 |
[04:21] | The only thing worse is the fact | 唯一一件比这还糟糕的事是 |
[04:23] | that I am the first one telling you this. | 我竟然是第一个告诉你这件事的人 |
[04:25] | Hess was hit on Tuesday. | 赫斯是周二出事的 |
[04:27] | How could this possibly be news to you? | 你怎么可能到现在还不知道 |
[04:30] | You’re out of touch. | 你失联了 |
[04:31] | You need to get your ducks in a row, Raymond. | 你需要赶紧把事情都解决掉 雷蒙德 |
[04:35] | Pinky! | 小粉 |
[04:37] | Oh, my goodness! | 我的老天 |
[04:39] | Aren’t you a bundle of energy this morning? | 你今天早上可真是精力充沛 |
[04:41] | I’ve got orchestra practice before school, | 我上学之前要先去交响乐团练习 |
[04:44] | then a math quiz and an English presentation. | 然后有数学考试和英语演讲 |
[04:46] | Then I’m trying out for the play. | 之后我还要去话剧试镜 |
[04:48] | And then you’re reading me some Pippi Longstocking. | 等我回来你要给我读《长袜子皮皮》 |
[04:51] | You’re weeks behind on that, by the way. | 你都拉下好几个礼拜了 |
[04:53] | That’s Sadie. | 是赛迪 |
[04:55] | Total frenemy. Got to go. | 让人又爱又恨 我走了 |
[04:57] | Hi, Weecha. Bye! | 你好 薇查 再见 |
[05:01] | I’d like to think I had that much energy once. | 真希望我以前也能这么精力充沛 |
[05:03] | On the other hand, if I did, it’s depressing | 不过话说回来 如果我曾经有这么多精力 |
[05:05] | to think about where it all went. | 它们都去哪儿了 想想就令人沮丧 |
[05:06] | Perhaps this will give you a jolt. | 或许这事能让你提起点精神 |
[05:09] | It seems I’m under attack. | 我似乎被人攻击了 |
[05:10] | In the past week, a strike team has taken out | 过去一周内 有一支小队干掉了 |
[05:13] | three key members of my organization. | 我组织中的三个重要成员 |
[05:16] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[05:17] | Thank you, but I’m not here for your sympathy. | 谢谢 但我不是来要你的同情的 |
[05:19] | Good, because officially, you don’t have it. | 很好 因为理论上你也得不到 |
[05:21] | On the record, the Bureau would be thrilled to know | 按官方说法 雷丁顿犯罪集团被围攻的消息 |
[05:23] | the Reddington organization is under siege, | 会让联调局振奋不已 |
[05:25] | but I’m guessing you’re not here for my official response. | 但我猜你不是来听我的官方回应的 |
[05:27] | As a rule, I police my own business. | 按游戏规则 我会管好我自己的事 |
[05:30] | In this case, I need help, | 但在这件事情上 我需要帮助 |
[05:31] | and if you want the blacklist to continue, | 如果你想让黑名单继续下去 |
[05:34] | – you’ll give it. – It’s that bad? | -你就必须帮我 -有这么严重吗 |
[05:36] | The attacks were surgical and strategic, | 这些都是手术式的精准战略袭击 |
[05:38] | requiring an insightful knowledge of my organization. | 需要对我的组织有深入的了解 |
[05:41] | And I don’t really know from which direction | 并且我其实不知道 |
[05:44] | this assault is coming. | 这次攻击的源头在哪里 |
[05:45] | And there’s one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[05:47] | Dembe… I won’t work with him again. | 邓比 我不会再和他共事 |
[05:49] | – Why not? – All that matters is that I won’t. | -为什么 -你只需要知道我不会就行了 |
[05:51] | He’ll have to be replaced. | 必须把他换掉 |
[05:53] | I won’t do that, | 我不会这么做的 |
[05:53] | certainly not without knowing why. | 尤其是在连原因都不知道的情况下 |
[05:55] | Ask him. He’s an honest fellow. | 你去问他 他诚实得很 |
[05:57] | Who knows? After he tells you, | 谁知道呢 他告诉你之后 |
[05:58] | you may not want to work with him either. | 或许你也不想和他共事了 |
[06:18] | Reddington’s worried. | 雷丁顿很担忧 |
[06:19] | His organization’s under attack, | 他的组织遭到了攻击 |
[06:21] | and he wants our help to fend it off. | 他想让我们帮他解决 |
[06:23] | He doesn’t have a name or a motive. | 他不知道凶手的名字或动机 |
[06:25] | Only this, three victims in three days. | 只知道三天内死了三个人 |
[06:28] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[06:29] | Ricki Hess. Jack Ray. | 里奇·赫斯 杰克·雷 |
[06:31] | Budge Colby. | 布奇·科尔比 |
[06:32] | Friends of yours? | 你朋友 |
[06:33] | They were, once. Good people. | 曾经是 都是好人 |
[06:35] | What did they do for Reddington? | 他们为雷丁顿做什么 |
[06:36] | Operations. Each was responsible for a different port. | 负责行动 每个人负责一个港口 |
[06:39] | New Jersey, Norfolk, Miami. | 新泽西 诺福克 迈阿密 |
[06:41] | These were top people. Well-protected. | 这些都是重要人物 受到重重保护 |
[06:43] | But yet someone got to all three. | 但还是有人杀了全部三个人 |
[06:45] | No wonder Reddington’s worried. | 怪不得雷丁顿要担忧 |
[06:46] | I’ve asked our field offices in the relevant cities | 我让我们在附近城市的外勤办公室 |
[06:49] | to forward us the crime-scene information. | 把犯罪现场信息发给我们 |
[06:50] | If there’s a clue in there about who did this, | 如果里面有关于凶手的线索 |
[06:52] | we need to find it. | 我们需要找到它 |
[06:53] | We already have a clue. | 我们已经有线索了 |
[06:54] | – You know who did this? – No. | -你知道凶手是谁 -不知道 |
[06:56] | Just what they’re going to do next. | 只知道他接下来要干什么 |
[06:58] | How happy is Reddington that you’re on the task force? | 雷丁顿真应该庆幸你是特别小组的一员 |
[07:00] | Not very. In fact, he wants me to kick you off it. | 并没有 事实上 他想让我把你调走 |
[07:02] | What? Why would he want that? | 什么 他为什么要这么做 |
[07:04] | He said I should ask you. | 他说我应该问你 |
[07:06] | Vandyke. | 范戴克 |
[07:07] | If I was doing my job even a little bit that day, | 如果我那天稍微上点心 |
[07:09] | that night, | 那天晚上 |
[07:11] | I would’ve seen him long before he shot Elizabeth. | 我早在他杀了伊丽莎白之前就应该发现他了 |
[07:14] | I could’ve stopped him. | 我本可以阻止他 |
[07:16] | And Reddington blames you because you didn’t. | 所以雷丁顿因此而怪你 |
[07:18] | No more than I blame myself. | 我也同样怪我自己 |
[07:20] | You shouldn’t. I don’t. | 你不该这样 我就不怪你 |
[07:22] | And, believe me, I tried. | 相信我 我试过去怪你 |
[07:24] | Raymond has Vandyke’s phone. | 雷蒙德拿到了范戴克的手机 |
[07:26] | He had someone pull the GPS data points | 他让人调取了伊丽莎白被杀那天 |
[07:28] | from the day Elizabeth was killed. | 手机的定位信息 |
[07:29] | I met Elizabeth at a diner hours before she was shot. | 她被杀前数小时我和她在一家餐馆见过面 |
[07:33] | The GPS data points and photos on the phone | 手机上的定位和照片表明 |
[07:36] | show that Vandyke was watching us. | 范戴克曾监视过我们 |
[07:38] | If I was paying attention at all, | 如果我留心的话 |
[07:40] | I would have noticed him. | 本该察觉到他 |
[07:41] | How did he know you’d be there? | 他怎么知道你会去那里 |
[07:42] | I assume he was following me, but I’m not sure. | 我猜他跟踪了我 但我不确定 |
[07:44] | Which is why I had the phone data sent to me. | 这就是为什么我让人把手机资料发给我 |
[07:46] | I hope that by tracking it, I’ll find out. | 我希望通过追踪 查清真相 |
[07:49] | I could use your help plotting the data points. | 我想请你帮忙绘制轨迹图 |
[07:52] | – Of course. – So what’s the clue? | -当然可以 -所以线索是什么 |
[07:54] | I thought I was being kicked off. | 我以为我被踢出局了 |
[07:56] | That’s my call, not Red’s. | 这事我说了算 不是红魔 |
[07:58] | He thought I would agree with him once you had explained yourself. | 他觉得听完你的解释后 我会同意他的看法 |
[08:01] | You have, and I don’t. | 你解释了 而我不同意 |
[08:03] | So the clue, let’s hear it. | 所以请说一下线索 |
[08:08] | This is a macro look | 这是雷蒙德 |
[08:09] | at Raymond’s operations in the Atlantic. | 在大西洋各项业务的总览图 |
[08:11] | Does he have that many operations in the Pacific? | 他在太平洋也有这么多业务吗 |
[08:13] | And the Indian, Baltic, and the Mediterranean. | 在印度 波罗的海和地中海地区也有 |
[08:15] | – Nothing in the Arctic? – No. | -北极没有吗 -没有 |
[08:17] | Other than a compound on the Faroe Islands. | 除了法罗群岛上的一个院子 |
[08:19] | It’s official. Our lives suck. | 说真的 我们的人生糟透了 |
[08:21] | For shipping in the Atlantic, he uses accounts in Hamburg, | 大西洋上的航运 他使用在汉堡 |
[08:24] | Belfast, and the Caymans. | 贝尔法斯特和开曼群岛开设的账户 |
[08:25] | Funds are routed through the hawala network to Morocco. | 资金通过哈瓦拉网络汇到摩洛哥 |
[08:28] | He then ships from Gibraltar, Benin or Dakar. | 然后 他从直布罗陀 贝宁或达喀尔发货 |
[08:31] | You really know everything, don’t you? | 你全知道 对不对 |
[08:32] | I guess I assumed you did, but you actually do. | 我之前只是猜 但你真的一清二楚 |
[08:35] | I didn’t always. | 我并不总是知道 |
[08:36] | Everything with Raymond is need-to-know, | 雷蒙德的一切都仅限了解必要信息 |
[08:38] | but after Elizabeth, he couldn’t function. | 但伊丽莎白去世后 他无法工作 |
[08:42] | So I had to function for him. | 所以我不得不替他干 |
[08:43] | You took over. | 你接手了这一切 |
[08:44] | – I did. – What was that like, | -是的 -那是什么感觉 |
[08:46] | going from the man in front of the man | 从挡在那人身前的保镖 |
[08:48] | to the man behind him? | 变成站在那人背后的操纵者 |
[09:08] | Down! | 趴下 |
[09:21] | A nightmare. | 噩梦 |
[09:22] | So, Benin, Dakar, Gibraltar. | 贝宁 达喀尔 直布罗陀 |
[09:24] | Goods ship from there to New Jersey, Norfolk, Miami. | 货从那里运到新泽西 诺福克 迈阿密 |
[09:28] | Raymond is a middle man. | 雷蒙德是中间人 |
[09:29] | He has clients. They have goods. | 他有客户 他们有货 |
[09:31] | If the port of entry is choked off | 如果入境港受阻 |
[09:33] | and they can’t take delivery, | 货物无法送达 |
[09:34] | that costs them money, which Raymond has to cover. | 他们损失的钱 由雷蒙德支付 |
[09:37] | This is all very educational, but where’s the clue? | 受教了 但线索在哪里 |
[09:40] | Right here. | 在这里 |
[09:42] | The port of Baltimore. | 巴尔的摩港 |
[09:50] | That you, Joe? | 是你吗 乔 |
[09:51] | I know, I know, no smoking on site. | 知道 我知道 现场禁止吸烟 |
[09:55] | Don’t tell her royal pain in the… | 别告诉那个讨厌的女人… |
[09:58] | What the… Joe? | 怎么回事… 乔 |
[10:07] | Baltimore is Raymond’s only remaining port of entry | 巴尔的摩是雷蒙德在东海岸 |
[10:09] | on the eastern seaboard. | 仅剩的入境港 |
[10:10] | Whoever’s doing this took out three of his port managers. | 无论是谁干掉他的三位港口经理 |
[10:13] | It’s safe to assume he’ll try to take out a fourth. | 那人肯定会干掉第四位 |
[10:37] | Do you know his name? | 你知道第四位港口经理的名字吗 |
[10:38] | Reginald Lawler. | 雷金纳德·劳勒 |
[10:40] | Let’s go get him, and hope we’re not too late. | 我们去找他 希望不会太迟 |
[10:45] | Hands in the air! | 举起手来 |
[11:05] | I won’t talk. | 我不会说的 |
[11:15] | Oh, I think you will. | 我想你会的 |
[11:19] | Let’s start with the same question I asked the others, huh? | 我们从我问其他人的同一问题开始吧 |
[11:23] | This man, | 这个人 |
[11:25] | where is he? | 在哪里 |
[11:32] | What do you mean Lawler’s not answering? | 你说劳勒不接电话是什么意思 |
[11:34] | Then go there. | 那就去啊 |
[11:36] | I don’t care that you just gave birth. | 我不管你是不是刚生完孩子 |
[11:38] | That is not my problem. | 这不是我的问题 |
[11:39] | My problem is $106 million worth of goods… | 我的问题是价值1.06亿美元的货 |
[11:43] | …we rerouted to Baltimore | 我们改道运往巴尔的摩 |
[11:44] | that now can’t land in Baltimore | 现在无法在巴尔的摩卸货 |
[11:46] | unless you get Lawler to land them. | 除非你找到劳勒卸货 |
[11:48] | And until he lands them, we are out 5% a day | 在卸货完成前 我们每天要支付5%的 |
[11:51] | in insurance and carrying charges. | 保险费和持仓费 |
[11:54] | So I suggest you wrap Junior in a binky, | 所以我建议你裹好孩子 |
[11:57] | shove him onto your mammilla, | 一边喂奶 |
[11:58] | and go find Lawler. | 一边去找劳勒 |
[12:01] | Lawler’s out of pocket. | 劳勒丢了 |
[12:06] | Yoo-hoo. Did you hear me? | 喂 你听到我说的了吗 |
[12:08] | Lawler is AWOL, which means the East Coast is shut down. | 劳勒失踪了 也就是说东海岸已关闭 |
[12:12] | Mierce read the flowers. | 米尔斯读了花 |
[12:13] | Mierce. The shaman? | 米尔斯 那个萨满吗 |
[12:16] | She’s optimistic. | 她很乐观 |
[12:18] | Is she? | 是吗 |
[12:19] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[12:20] | The shaman is optimistic. Fantastic. | 萨满很乐观 太棒了 |
[12:22] | I mean, it doesn’t mean there aren’t problems. | 这并不意味着没有问题 |
[12:24] | It just means we’ll figure them out. | 只是说我们会解决的 |
[12:28] | Do you value my counsel? | 你看重我的建议吗 |
[12:31] | – I do. – Good. | -看重 -很好 |
[12:33] | ‘Cause here it is. | 因为是这样 |
[12:36] | You’ve lost your mind. | 你已经疯了 |
[12:38] | The world is falling apart around you, | 你周围的世界正分崩离析 |
[12:40] | and you’re all beatific because your ex-lover | 而你们都很愉快 因为你的前女友 |
[12:43] | looked at a photograph of some dead flowers | 看到一张枯萎花朵的照片 |
[12:45] | and said Kumbaya. | 说”空巴亚” |
[12:47] | She’s not my ex. | 她不是我前女友 |
[12:48] | We’re just pausing | 我们只是暂停一下 |
[12:50] | until I resolve the issues surrounding Elizabeth’s death. | 直到我解决伊丽莎白被害的有关问题 |
[12:53] | That is another thing. | 这是另一码事 |
[12:55] | You blame Dembe for something he didn’t do. | 你因为邓比没做过的事责怪他 |
[12:58] | Elizabeth’s death has been resolved. | 伊丽莎白被害的事已经解决了 |
[13:00] | Asked. Answered. | 你问过 也有了回答 |
[13:02] | As is the reason we are in this mess. | 那也是我们陷入困境的原因 |
[13:07] | Look, I know this is third-rail stuff, | 听着 我知道这事有争议 |
[13:09] | but you’re the one getting your flowers read, | 但是你让人为你读花的 |
[13:11] | so what the hell… | 所以随便吧… |
[13:13] | You never should’ve designated Elizabeth | 你就不该指定伊丽莎白 |
[13:15] | as your successor. | 做你的继任者 |
[13:16] | She wasn’t qualified. | 她不够格 |
[13:18] | And when she passed and you went away, | 当她过世 你又离开 |
[13:20] | there was no one to keep all hell from breaking loose. | 没人能阻止这一切分崩离析 |
[13:29] | Seven days, seven countries. | 七天 七个国家 |
[13:32] | I am done looking. | 我不想再找了 |
[13:34] | I told you we wouldn’t find him. | 我告诉过你 我们找不到他的 |
[13:35] | Oh, well, forgive me for hoping he might not want | 原谅我 我以为他可能不希望 |
[13:38] | his entire life’s work burned to the ground. | 他的毕生心血毁于一旦 |
[13:40] | His life’s work was Elizabeth. | 他的毕生心血是伊丽莎白 |
[13:42] | Well, my life’s work was him. | 我的毕生心血是他 |
[13:45] | And right now, it is under siege. | 现在四面楚歌 |
[13:47] | Chin in Taipei. | 台北的秦 |
[13:48] | Madrzyk in Dubrovnik. Baptiste in Haiti. | 杜布罗夫尼克的马德日克 海地的巴蒂斯特 |
[13:50] | They’re all moving against us. | 全都反对我们 |
[13:51] | And if we don’t put them down, others will follow. | 如果我们不干掉他们 其他人也会效仿 |
[13:55] | And when I say “We,” I mean you. | 这里的”我们” 指的是你 |
[13:59] | Me? | 我吗 |
[13:59] | Starting with Baptiste, who’s in Texas, | 从巴蒂斯特开始 他正在德克萨斯州 |
[14:02] | meeting with other turncoats. | 同其他叛徒会面 |
[14:04] | Red may have picked Elizabeth, | 红魔可能选择了伊丽莎白 |
[14:06] | but we both know that you are his natural successor. | 但我们都知道 你天生就是他的继任者 |
[14:10] | Now that they’re gone, | 既然他们都不在了 |
[14:11] | the organization is yours to run. | 组织就由你管理 |
[14:14] | And if I don’t want to? | 如果我不愿意呢 |
[14:17] | Then it gets sliced and diced. | 那组织就会被瓜分殆尽 |
[14:23] | We weren’t equipped for what came, | 我们对发生的事没有准备 |
[14:25] | least of all Dembe. | 更不用说邓比了 |
[14:30] | My point, my counsel, is this. | 我的意思和忠告是 |
[14:34] | You left us in the lurch once, | 你曾让我们陷入困境过 |
[14:36] | don’t do it again. | 别再这样了 |
[14:40] | Call Marybeth. | 打给玛丽贝思 |
[14:41] | Tell her to stay home with her newborn. | 让她和孩子待在家 |
[14:43] | If Lawler’s not answering, | 如果劳勒没接电话 |
[14:45] | it’s because he’s been captured, if not killed. | 是因为他不是被杀就是被抓了 |
[14:47] | If that’s the case, we got no play. | 如果这样的话 我们就没办法了 |
[14:49] | Of course we do. | 当然有 |
[14:50] | And I’m sure Dembe’s playing it. | 而且我肯定邓比正在行动 |
[14:52] | Dembe? I thought you want him off the task force. | 邓比 我以为你想让他离开特别小组 |
[14:55] | I do. But I have no illusions | 没错 但我也没心存幻想 |
[14:57] | that Harold will abide by my request. | 哈罗德会遵从我的要求 |
[15:00] | And you’re wrong about Dembe’s abilities. | 而且你错估邓比的能力了 |
[15:03] | His not wanting to run my empire | 他不想打理我的帝国 |
[15:05] | doesn’t mean he couldn’t. | 不代表他做不到 |
[15:06] | Believe me, if you and I are realizing | 相信我 如果我们现在才意识到 |
[15:09] | that Lawler’s been targeted now, | 劳勒是目标 |
[15:11] | Dembe’s already realized it. | 那邓比早就知道了 |
[15:15] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么那么肯定 |
[15:16] | I told you. | 我说过 |
[15:17] | Mierce’s optimistic. | 米尔斯很乐观 |
[15:23] | We’re in. | 我们进来了 |
[15:24] | Agent Park reports two guards down at the perimeter. | 帕克探员报告有两名保安在外围被击中 |
[15:26] | She’s waiting on EMTs. | 她正在等待急救人员 |
[15:27] | We have no intel on the number of mercs | 我们不知道雇佣兵数量 |
[15:29] | or where they are in the building. | 也不知道他们的具体位置 |
[15:30] | A TAC unit is on the way. | 战术小组正在路上 |
[15:31] | Do not engage until we know what we’re dealing with. | 在我们知道具体情况前不要交火 |
[15:46] | I see movement. | 我看到人了 |
[15:48] | I don’t know who or how many. | 不知道身份 也不知道数量 |
[15:49] | I need to get closer. | 我得更靠近 |
[15:54] | I’m going to give you one more chance. | 我再给你一次机会 |
[15:58] | Dembe Zuma, where is he? | 邓比·祖玛 他在哪 |
[16:01] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[16:09] | Dembe, talk to me. | 邓比 汇报情况 |
[16:11] | That can’t be. | 不可能 |
[16:12] | Where… What is it? What can’t be? | 哪里… 怎么了 什么不可能 |
[16:14] | Not what. Who. | 这个人 |
[16:15] | Boukman Baptiste. | 布克曼·巴蒂斯特 |
[16:16] | We don’t know who that is. | 我们不知道他是谁 |
[16:18] | A man I killed. | 一个被我杀死的人 |
[16:31] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[16:32] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[16:34] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[17:03] | Recon said his boy would be at home. | 侦察报告说他儿子应该在家 |
[17:15] | This isn’t about hurting Raymond. | 这件事的目标不是雷蒙德 |
[17:17] | This is about killing me. | 而是我 |
[17:19] | If that’s true, I want you out of there. Is that clear? | 如果是这样 我希望你离开那里 明白了吗 |
[17:22] | Pull back. | 撤退 |
[17:25] | Agent Zuma, do you copy? | 祖玛探员 你听到了吗 |
[17:28] | Agent Zuma! | 祖玛探员 |
[17:35] | Ressler, we lost contact with Dembe. | 雷斯勒 我们与邓比失去联系了 |
[17:37] | Yeah, we split up. | 我们分开行动了 |
[17:38] | I don’t have eyes on him. | 我现在看不到他 |
[17:40] | Circle back, then report. | 撤回来 然后报告 |
[17:41] | I have your agent. | 你的探员在我手上 |
[17:43] | I assume there are others. | 我猜 应该还有其他人在 |
[17:46] | Tell them to stand down. | 让他们离开 |
[17:47] | This is Harold Cooper with the FBI. | 我是联调局的哈罗德·库珀 |
[17:49] | – Who am I speaking to? – Tell them. | -你是谁 -告诉他们 |
[17:51] | I will, as soon as I hear that my agent is all right. | 我会的 只要我听到我的探员没事 |
[17:54] | Your agent killed my son. | 你的探员杀了我儿子 |
[17:58] | I just need to know that he’s okay. | 我只需要知道他没事 |
[18:00] | He was 10, sitting in the back of a car, | 我儿子才十岁 坐在车子后座 |
[18:05] | when your agent murdered him. | 而你的探员杀了他 |
[18:08] | That’s a tragedy, but killing other people | 这是个悲剧 但杀死其他人 |
[18:10] | will only make it worse. | 只会让事态更加糟糕 |
[18:12] | Did you know that when you hired him, | 你雇佣祖玛的时候知道吗 |
[18:14] | that he murdered children? | 他会谋杀儿童 |
[18:15] | I’ll help you, but you have to help me. | 我会帮你的 但你也得帮我 |
[18:18] | We have to work together. | 我们得合作 |
[18:20] | I am not a religious man. | 我不是个信徒 |
[18:22] | But sometimes even a sinner’s prayers are answered. | 但有时候 就算是罪人的祈祷也会受到回应 |
[18:39] | Was that Dembe? Was he hit? | 是邓比吗 他中枪了吗 |
[18:41] | Sir, I don’t know. | 长官 我不知道 |
[19:10] | This does not make us even! | 杀了你也无法扯平 |
[19:12] | Only your daughter does that. | 杀了你的女儿才行 |
[19:14] | A child for a child! | 以牙还牙 以眼还眼 |
[19:40] | Drop it! Don’t move! | 丢掉枪 别动 |
[19:42] | Unclip it. Face the wall. | 卸掉弹夹 面对墙壁 |
[19:59] | – Baptiste? – Gone. | -巴蒂斯特呢 -逃了 |
[20:02] | Who is he, and why was he so interested in finding you? | 他是谁 他为什么那么想找到你 |
[20:05] | To avenge the death of his son. | 为了给他儿子复仇 |
[20:07] | I’m sorry you got hurt in this. | 我很抱歉你为此受伤 |
[20:08] | Look, you gotta go warn Isabella. | 听着 你得警告伊莎贝拉 |
[20:10] | He said he was after his daughter. | 他说要杀了邓比的女儿 |
[20:11] | Right, I got this. Call her. | 我来吧 你给伊莎贝拉打电话 |
[20:13] | She needs to be called, just not by me. | 是得打电话 但不能是我打 |
[20:15] | – Why not? – It’s complicated. I can’t explain. | -为什么 -一言难尽 没法解释 |
[20:18] | Please, just do it. | 快打电话吧 |
[20:20] | 202-555-0144 202-555-0144. | |
[20:25] | I thought you and Isabella got past the tough times. | 我以为你和伊莎贝拉已经和好了 |
[20:28] | We did. | 没错 |
[20:30] | Until we didn’t. | 但后来又吵架了 |
[20:33] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[20:34] | You worked for one white guy, | 你之前为一个白人工作 |
[20:36] | and now you want to work for white guys with badges? | 现在你又要为一群拿着警徽的白人工作 |
[20:38] | I told you, I haven’t decided yet. | 我说过 我还没决定呢 |
[20:39] | That’s why I’m here, to get your opinion. | 所以我才来 咨询你的意见 |
[20:42] | My opinion is that I don’t want my father | 我的意见就是 我希望我的父亲 |
[20:44] | to be a Judas to his community. | 不要成为背叛同胞的人 |
[20:45] | Isabella, I know these agents. | 伊莎贝拉 我了解这些探员 |
[20:48] | They’re good people. | 他们是好人 |
[20:50] | I never criticized you for working for Reddington. | 我从来没指责过你为雷丁顿工作 |
[20:53] | I hated it. | 我不喜欢 |
[20:54] | My child almost died because of it. | 我的孩子几乎因这件事死去 |
[20:57] | But I told myself that’s what you do, | 但我告诉自己 这只是你的工作 |
[21:00] | it’s not who you are. | 你不是个坏人 |
[21:01] | It’s what I did. | 都是以前的事了 |
[21:02] | Elizabeth is dead. Raymond is gone. | 伊丽莎白死了 雷蒙德不见了 |
[21:05] | I’m alone, looking for a purpose. | 我单独一人 在寻找一个使命 |
[21:07] | Is this really who you are? | 你真的是这样的人吗 |
[21:09] | A Black man who wants to be a cop? | 想成为警察的黑人 |
[21:11] | I’m a man that wants to helps people | 我是想帮助他人的人 |
[21:13] | and a man who’s also proud to be Black. | 也为是个黑人而感到自豪 |
[21:16] | I think I can do both. | 我认为两者不冲突 |
[21:17] | Reddington is one man. | 雷丁顿不过是一个人 |
[21:19] | The cops are part of a system of oppression. | 但警察是压迫制度的一部分 |
[21:22] | You do this, people will see you as a sellout and a traitor. | 你这么做的话 大家会认为你是出卖同胞的叛徒 |
[21:25] | I don’t care what other people see. | 我不在乎其他人是怎么认为的 |
[21:27] | I only care what you see. | 我只在乎你的想法 |
[21:28] | You wanna know what I see? | 你想知道我的想法 |
[21:30] | George Floyd, | 乔治·弗洛伊德 |
[21:31] | Breonna Taylor, Philando Castile… | 布琳娜·泰勒 菲兰多·卡斯提尔… |
[21:33] | – I see them, too. – …Freddie Gray, | -我也记得他们 -弗雷迪·格雷 |
[21:35] | Eric Garner, Michael Brown… | 埃里克·加纳 迈克尔·布朗… |
[21:36] | I see them, too, | 我也记得他们 |
[21:37] | and I know that any day what happened to them | 我知道发生在他们身上的事 |
[21:39] | could happen to me… | 有一天也许会发生在我身上 |
[21:40] | Atatiana Jefferson, | 亚塔蒂阿娜·杰斐逊 |
[21:40] | Botham Jean, Alton Sterling… | 博瑟姆·珍 奥尔顿·斯特林… |
[21:43] | Isabella, I see them. | 伊莎贝拉 我记得他们 |
[21:45] | I know there is injustice. | 我知道世上有不公平的事件 |
[21:47] | But I also know justice can be done. | 但我也知道正义可以得到伸张 |
[21:49] | I’ve seen it done, | 我看见过 |
[21:50] | and I think I’d find purpose in doing it. | 我认为伸张正义能让我的生命更有意义 |
[21:54] | Isabella. Isabella! | 伊莎贝拉 伊莎贝拉 |
[22:12] | This is Isabella. Leave a message at the beep. | 我是伊莎贝拉 请在哔之后留言 |
[22:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:15] | It’s Agent Ressler, again. | 还是雷斯勒探员 |
[22:16] | I know we keep calling, but it’s incredibly important | 我知道我们很烦 但是请你听到这则信息后 |
[22:18] | that you call me as soon as you get this message. | 马上给我回电话 很重要 |
[22:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:22] | Look, we sent agents. She’s gonna be fine. | 我们派探员去了 她会没事的 |
[22:24] | He got to Hess, Ray and Colby. | 他找到了赫斯 雷 科尔比 |
[22:31] | Inside, quietly. | 别说话 进去 |
[22:44] | Isabella! Isabella! | 伊莎贝拉 伊莎贝拉 |
[22:47] | Isabella! | 伊莎贝拉 |
[22:51] | Hey, check it out. | 过来看看 |
[23:04] | Consider yourself lucky. | 要觉得你自己很幸运 |
[23:06] | I’m going to let you have the opportunity | 我要给你一个我没有得到的 |
[23:08] | I never got with my boy. | 机会 |
[23:10] | I’m going to let you say goodbye. | 和你女儿说再见 |
[23:13] | Papa? Papa? | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[23:15] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[23:17] | Don’t do this. Don’t hurt her. | 别这么做 别伤害她 |
[23:20] | I have no interest in hurting her. | 我对伤害她没兴趣 |
[23:22] | Only you. | 我只想伤害你 |
[23:25] | Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[23:26] | Daniel died because you wanted his business. | 你想要他的生意所以丹尼尔才死了 |
[23:29] | I can help you get some of that. | 我可以帮你拿到一些生意 |
[23:31] | Ray, Hess, Colby, they’re middle management. | 雷 赫斯和科尔比 他们只是中层管理人员 |
[23:33] | Essential, but not important. | 必不可少但并不重要 |
[23:35] | I can get you people who are irreplaceable. | 我能帮你抓到那些不可替代的人 |
[23:37] | Take them down and Reddington follows. | 他们倒了 雷丁顿也就倒了 |
[23:41] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[23:43] | I need two hours. | 我需要两个小时 |
[23:44] | You’ve got one. | 一个 |
[23:47] | You think he believes that | 他觉得他真的会相信 |
[23:48] | you’re gonna really help him take down Reddington? | 你要帮他扳倒雷丁顿吗 |
[23:50] | He should. | 他应该相信 |
[23:51] | Because it’s true. | 因为这是真的 |
[24:00] | …as quickly as you can. | 尽快 |
[24:02] | Yes, Marvin, that’s what I want to talk to you about. | 对 马文 这就是我想跟你说的 |
[24:05] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上到 |
[24:06] | So I plotted the rest of the GPS data points. | 我把剩下定位数据点都标出来了 |
[24:10] | Later. | 等会儿再说 |
[24:13] | – What’s going on? – Baptiste has his daughter. | -怎么了 -巴蒂斯特抓了她女儿 |
[24:15] | – What? – Yeah, he’s gonna sell out Reddington to get her back. | -什么 -他要把雷丁顿卖了换回她女儿 |
[24:18] | – That’s a joke, right? – Not to him. | -这是个玩笑吧 -他可不这么想 |
[24:20] | – What can we do? – Got to issue a BOLO on Baptiste, | -我们要做什么 -发布巴蒂斯特的协查通告和 |
[24:22] | a silver alert on Isabella, | 伊莎贝拉的银色警报 |
[24:23] | and let’s try to keep him from getting Reddington killed. | 还有尽量别让他害死雷丁顿 |
[24:26] | Dembe blamed himself for what happened to Liz. | 邓比因为莉斯的遭遇很自责 |
[24:27] | – He shouldn’t. – What the hell are you talking about? | -不是他的错 -你在说什么 |
[24:29] | Let’s get out the alerts, then I’ll show you. | 先把警告发布了 然后我带你看 |
[24:32] | Did you know? | 你之前知道吗 |
[24:34] | Did you know, when you gave us the case, that it was Baptiste? | 你把案子给我们的时候知道是巴蒂斯特干的吗 |
[24:37] | That I would be going in blind against a man who wants me dead? | 知道我要盲目对抗一个想让我死的男人吗 |
[24:41] | I didn’t. In fact, I didn’t know for sure | 我不知道 事实上 我都不确定 |
[24:43] | you were even on the case, | 你有没有在办这个案子 |
[24:45] | or the task force, for that matter. | 或是还在不在特别小组里 |
[24:47] | I don’t want you to get hurt, Dembe. | 我不想你受伤 邓比 |
[24:49] | I just want you out of my life. | 我只想让你从我的生活中消失 |
[24:51] | He has Isabella. | 他抓到了伊莎贝拉 |
[24:52] | What? Has he reached out, made any kind of demand? | 什么 他有打电话提出什么要求吗 |
[24:55] | He has. | 有 |
[24:57] | And we’ve come to an understanding. | 并且我们达成了共识 |
[24:59] | I’m very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:01] | Is there anything I can do? | 有什么我能做的 |
[25:04] | You think I betrayed you. | 你觉得我背叛了你 |
[25:06] | That Elizabeth died because I let down my guard. | 你觉得伊丽莎白之所以会死是因为我放松警惕了 |
[25:10] | Fine. I admit that. | 好 我承认 |
[25:13] | But if you want to do something for me, | 但是如果你想为我做什么 |
[25:15] | admit that you let down your guard, too. | 那就承认你也放松警惕了 |
[25:17] | That night, and after, | 那个晚上还有之后 |
[25:19] | you abandoned your business, and people died. | 你放弃了你的生意 有人因此而死 |
[25:22] | That man’s son. | 那个男人的儿子 |
[25:24] | I didn’t ask you to carry on. | 我没叫你继续 |
[25:25] | No. You just vanished. | 你是没有 你直接消失了 |
[25:29] | I killed that boy trying to protect your empire. | 我为了保护你的生意杀了那个男孩 |
[25:32] | I was doing it for you, | 我这么做都是为了你 |
[25:33] | because you didn’t do it for yourself. | 因为你没有为了你自己这么做 |
[25:37] | Elizabeth was dead. | 伊丽莎白死了 |
[25:39] | I was gone. | 我离开了 |
[25:40] | And you killed that boy. | 你杀了那个男孩 |
[25:44] | Do those dots really connect? | 这些真的有联系吗 |
[25:46] | It seems a little simplistic. | 有点过于简单了吧 |
[25:51] | Excuse me. I have to make a phone call. | 对不起 我得打个电话 |
[26:00] | I don’t think he has any idea | 我觉得他完全不知道 |
[26:01] | what you were left with after he disappeared. | 他留了个什么烂摊子给你 |
[26:03] | But I do. | 但是我知道 |
[26:05] | I know all too well. | 我知道得一清二楚 |
[26:09] | Isabella won’t speak to me. | 伊莎贝拉不肯跟我说话 |
[26:11] | She says if I do this, I’ll be a traitor to my community. | 她说如果我这么做 我就是我们种族的叛徒 |
[26:16] | She won’t be the only one that tells you that. | 她不会是唯一一个这么说的人 |
[26:18] | That joining the FBI makes you a cog | 加入联调局会使你成为 |
[26:20] | in the machine of institutional racism. | 制度性种族主义的齿轮 |
[26:23] | You might remind her there was a time | 你也许可以提醒她曾经有段时间 |
[26:25] | when a Black man or woman wasn’t allowed | 任何黑人男女都不允许 |
[26:26] | to wear a badge or carry a gun. | 进入警察系统 |
[26:29] | But thanks to trailblazers like Bass Reeves, | 但是感谢像巴斯·格里夫斯 |
[26:31] | Big Sam Battle who paved the way for us, | 大斗士山姆这样的先驱者为我们铺好路 |
[26:33] | we have the privilege of serving our community and fellow man. | 我们有幸为社会和同胞服务 |
[26:37] | In fact, scratch that. | 事实上 我收回这句话 |
[26:38] | It’s not a privilege, it’s a responsibility. | 这不是荣幸 这是责任 |
[26:42] | I understand where Isabella’s coming from, | 我明白伊莎贝拉为什么那么说 |
[26:44] | but our people built this country, died for it. | 但是我们同胞建立了这个国家并且为它而死 |
[26:47] | We deserve justice as much as anyone, if not more. | 我们和其他人一样应该得到公正对待 |
[26:51] | I think this is precisely the place | 我觉得这正是你和我这样的人 |
[26:53] | where people who look like you and me need to be. | 需要在的地方 |
[26:56] | Our people need us here, fighting for them, | 我们的人民需要我们 需要为他们而战 |
[26:59] | fighting for everyone. | 为所有人而战 |
[27:00] | Here, in the system, boots on the ground, | 这里 在系统内 脚踏实地 |
[27:02] | because sometimes we’re the only ones | 因为有时候我们是唯一站在 |
[27:03] | standing between them and the wolves at the door. | 他们和门口狼群之间的人了 |
[27:06] | In my experience, there are wolves on both sides. | 根据我的经验 有时候两边都有狼 |
[27:09] | Where does Reddington fit into all of this? | 雷丁顿和这一切有什么关系 |
[27:11] | He doesn’t, and I can’t ask him. | 他没有 我也不能问他 |
[27:13] | Because you know what he’ll say? | 因为你知道他会说什么 |
[27:14] | Because I don’t know where he is. | 因为我不知道他在哪 |
[27:16] | He disappeared one night without even saying goodbye. | 有一天晚上他连声再见都没说就直接消失了 |
[27:22] | I’m not sure I’m staying with the Bureau. | 我不确定我还会继续留在局里 |
[27:24] | After everything that’s happened, I may need to step away, | 这一切发生后 我也许需要离开了 |
[27:26] | but before I do that, | 但在我离开之前 |
[27:28] | if you want this, | 如果你想加入 |
[27:30] | I promise you, I’ll make it happen. | 我保证 我会让你成功的 |
[27:37] | With Baptiste, you said you’d come to an understanding. | 你说你和巴蒂斯特达成共识了 |
[27:40] | – That’s right. – Tell me about it. | -对 -跟我说说 |
[27:42] | Perhaps I can help you come up with an even better one. | 也许我能帮你想出一个更好的办法 |
[27:45] | I would before. Not now. | 之前我会告诉你 现在不会了 |
[27:47] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[27:48] | I don’t want to see you hurt. | 我不想你受伤 |
[27:51] | You or anyone you care about. | 你或者是任何你关心的人 |
[27:54] | It was an honor protecting you. | 保护你是我的荣幸 |
[27:57] | But now I have to protect myself. | 但是现在我得保护我自己了 |
[28:05] | Any word on Isabella? | 有伊莎贝拉的消息了吗 |
[28:06] | I know what I need to do. | 我知道我需要做什么 |
[28:07] | Yeah, but does Reddington? | 但是雷丁顿知道吗 |
[28:09] | Look, you’re gonna do what you have to do, | 做你需要做的 |
[28:10] | but if what you have to do has anything to do | 但是如果你需要做的和 |
[28:12] | with what’s going on between you and Mr. Reddington… | 你和雷丁顿之间的事情有关的话 |
[28:14] | Look, he’s finally finished mapping | 他终于把范戴克手机上的数据点 |
[28:15] | the data points on Vandyke’s cell phone. | 都绘制好了 |
[28:16] | Right, and you’re gonna wanna hear what I found. | 对 你会想听听我的发现 |
[28:18] | Will it help me find Isabella? | 它会帮我找到伊莎贝拉吗 |
[28:20] | Well, uh, no. | 不会 |
[28:21] | Then it will have to wait. | 那它就得等 |
[28:25] | I wish this could help. | 我希望这能帮上忙 |
[28:27] | Maybe it can. | 也许它可以 |
[28:28] | How? We didn’t get to tell him what we found. | 怎么帮 我们没能告诉他我们发现的 |
[28:30] | No, but there’s someone else we could. | 是 但我们能告诉别人 |
[28:35] | Dembe, come in. | 邓比 快进来 |
[28:36] | I am so glad you called. | 我很高兴接到你的电话 |
[28:38] | This business between you and Raymond, | 你和雷蒙德的这个事 |
[28:40] | I want you to know I think he is completely overreacting. | 我想让你知道我觉得他完全反应过度了 |
[28:43] | I appreciate you saying that. | 谢谢你那样说 |
[28:44] | I mean, the suggestion that you are in any way | 我是说觉得你对伊丽莎白的死 |
[28:46] | responsible for what happened to Elizabeth is preposterous. | 负有任何责任太荒谬了 |
[28:49] | I agree. But the reason I’m… | 我同意 但我来是因为 |
[28:51] | Tell me, what can I do | 告诉我 我能做什么 |
[28:52] | to help set things right between you two? | 来帮你俩重归于好 |
[28:54] | I will do anything. | 我会做任何事 |
[28:55] | I need the names of his banker in the Caymans, | 我需要他在开曼的银行家的名字 |
[28:57] | his arbitrage trader in Beijing, | 他在北京的套利者 |
[28:59] | and the arms dealer he uses in Zagreb. | 还有他在萨格勒布用的军火商 |
[29:01] | I knew them before, but he has other ones now. | 我以前知道 但他现在换人了 |
[29:03] | Yes, he does. | 对 他换了 |
[29:05] | But, uh, how would me giving you the names | 但我给你那些名字 |
[29:08] | help patch things up between you two? | 如何会帮你们修复关系 |
[29:09] | Yeah, about that… | 关于那个 |
[29:11] | I’m not interested in patching anything up. | 我对修复任何东西不感兴趣 |
[29:13] | All right. Uh, that’s, uh… That’s unexpected. | 好吧 这在意料之外 |
[29:16] | My daughter’s life depends on you giving me the names. | 我女儿的性命要靠你给我那些名字 |
[29:19] | Well, that’s unfortunate, | 那真是不幸 |
[29:21] | because I am, uh, pretty confident | 因为 我很确定 |
[29:22] | that my life depends on me not giving them to you. | 我的性命要靠我不把它们给你 |
[29:25] | You know Raymond. He’s a stickler for things like, I don’t know, | 你知道雷蒙德 他很看重 我不知道 |
[29:29] | say, uh, not giving the names of his top three lieutenants | 像是不把他最重要的三个手下的名字 |
[29:32] | to a guy like Boukman Baptiste. | 给像是布克曼·巴蒂斯特这样的人 |
[29:34] | I need the names, Marvin. | 我需要名字 马文 |
[29:36] | I see that, and I would give them to you if I could. | 我知道 如果我能 我会给你的 |
[29:39] | I met Isabella. She’s amazing. | 我见过伊莎贝拉 她人很好 |
[29:42] | I need the names. | 我需要名字 |
[29:45] | And this is all of them? | 这是所有的吗 |
[29:47] | Dembe plotted most of the GPS data points. | 邓比标出了大多数定位数据点 |
[29:49] | I finished mapping them, then double-checked what he’d done. | 我完成了标记 然后检查了一下他标的 |
[29:51] | This is every place Vandyke was | 这是范戴克在枪杀伊丽莎白那天 |
[29:53] | the day he shot Elizabeth, | 去过的所有地方 |
[29:56] | from 12:01 a.M. until he, and his phone, | 从零点一分直到他 还有他的手机 |
[29:58] | ended up in the morgue. | 被送去停尸房 |
[29:59] | Given everything that was happening, | 发生了所有那些 |
[30:00] | how in God’s name did you think | 你是怎么想到 |
[30:01] | to have Vandyke’s phone stolen from the morgue? | 把范戴克的手机从停尸房偷走的 |
[30:04] | Muscle memory. | 肌肉记忆 |
[30:06] | It was completely involuntary, like breathing. | 完全是无意识的 像呼吸一样 |
[30:08] | Or an innate desire for revenge. | 或是与生俱来的对复仇的渴望 |
[30:11] | In order to get his daughter back, | 为了救回他女儿 |
[30:12] | Dembe’s gonna give Baptiste damaging information about you. | 邓比会给巴蒂斯特提供有损于你的信息 |
[30:15] | What information? | 什么信息 |
[30:16] | I don’t know, but I heard him talking on the phone. | 我不知道 但我听到他讲电话 |
[30:18] | Something about getting it from Marvin Gerard. | 说要从马文·杰拉德那里得到些什么 |
[30:22] | Dembe told us what you thought happened that day. | 邓比跟我们说了你觉得那天发生了什么 |
[30:24] | This… This tells a different story. | 这个 这个与你以为的不同 |
[30:26] | Not entirely, but, yes. | 不完全不同 但是没错 |
[30:33] | He won’t help you. | 他不会帮你的 |
[30:35] | Are you calling to gloat? | 你是打来幸灾乐祸的吗 |
[30:36] | Put Marvin on. Whatever you’re looking for, | 让马文接 不管你在找什么 |
[30:38] | he won’t give you without my permission. | 没有我的允许 他是不会给你的 |
[30:39] | Why would you give it? | 你为什么要允许 |
[30:41] | We can discuss that later. There’s no time now. | 我们可以之后再说 现在没时间 |
[30:43] | Put him on. | 让他接 |
[30:49] | He wants tier-one names | 他想要一级的名字 |
[30:51] | in the Caymans, Beijing and Damascus. | 开曼 北京还有大马士革 |
[30:54] | Give them to him. I’ll get Chuck and Morgan on him. | 给他 我会让查克和摩根跟着他 |
[30:56] | Baptiste can have the names | 巴蒂斯特可以拿到名字 |
[30:57] | if it means freeing Isabella. | 如果他能放了伊莎贝拉 |
[31:00] | But if he acts on the intel, I’m bleeding, | 但如果他针对这些情报采取行动 我就损失大了 |
[31:01] | so I need to get eyes on this. | 所以我需要有人跟着此事 |
[31:19] | Out. | 下来 |
[31:21] | It’s a parking facility. Deming and Clark. | 是个停车楼 在戴明和克拉克路交口 |
[31:23] | Sit tight. She’s on her way with Santiago. | 等着 她和圣地亚哥就快到了 |
[31:25] | Nothing happens until Isabella is safe. | 在伊莎贝拉安全前不要行动 |
[31:28] | What about the task force? | 那特别小组呢 |
[31:29] | You can’t go in with them. | 你们不能和他们一起进去 |
[31:31] | I don’t trust anyone else to go in for me anyway, | 而且我也不信任别的人为我进去 |
[31:33] | so you’re on your own. | 所以你们只能靠自己 |
[31:38] | He’s here, and he’s clean. | 他来了 没带武器 |
[31:41] | Car stays, you go. | 车留下 你走 |
[31:43] | Level three. | 三层 |
[32:00] | Isabella. | 伊莎贝拉 |
[32:01] | I wouldn’t. | 别再靠近 |
[32:03] | Papa… | 爸爸 |
[32:04] | Everything’s going to be okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[32:06] | Did you bring the names? | 你把名字带来了吗 |
[32:07] | Let her go, please. | 让她走 拜托 |
[32:09] | After I have the names. | 在我拿到名字之后 |
[32:21] | Tell me, where do you feel it, | 跟我说说 你哪里有感觉 |
[32:26] | knowing you are helpless to save your child? | 当你知道你无法救下你的孩子 |
[32:31] | I know where I felt it. | 我知道我哪里有感觉 |
[32:33] | I’m curious if you feel it there, too. | 我好奇你那里是不是也有感觉 |
[32:39] | My back. | 我的背 |
[32:40] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[32:42] | As if the pain has a weight you can’t bear. | 好像那疼痛有你难以承受的重量 |
[32:47] | Look at us. | 瞧瞧我们 |
[32:48] | So much hatred, | 恨意满满 |
[32:51] | and now so much in common. | 而现在有满满的相同之处了 |
[32:55] | You said you’d let her go. | 你说过会让她走 |
[32:57] | I need to verify the names. | 我需要验证这些名字 |
[32:59] | That can’t be done. | 那不可能 |
[33:00] | If I couldn’t do it, | 如果我做不到 |
[33:02] | I wouldn’t have asked you to bring them. | 我就不会让你带它们来 |
[33:19] | Man, the lot’s closed. | 伙计 停车场关了 |
[33:23] | I don’t speak Spanish. | 我不说西班牙语 |
[33:27] | Chuck said Dembe went up. | 查克说邓比往上走了 |
[33:29] | We’re going down. | 我们往下 |
[33:45] | Why is this happening? | 为什么会这样 |
[33:47] | Did you kill his son? | 你杀了他儿子吗 |
[33:49] | Did you do it? | 你有那样做吗 |
[33:51] | After Elizabeth died, I had to make decisions for Raymond. | 在伊丽莎白死后 我得帮雷蒙德做决定 |
[33:55] | Baptiste was taking territory. We had to stop him. | 巴蒂斯特在侵占地盘 我们得阻止他 |
[33:57] | I led a team that found him | 我带着一队人找到了他 |
[34:00] | and tried to take him out. | 想除掉他 |
[34:02] | But you took out his son instead. | 但你除掉了他儿子 |
[34:04] | Is that what happened? | 是那样吗 |
[34:07] | Yes. | 是 |
[34:13] | And after that, you became a cop? | 然后在那之后 你成为了一名警察 |
[34:15] | Yes. | 对 |
[34:17] | I do solemnly swear that | 我庄严宣誓 |
[34:19] | I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States | 我将支持和捍卫美利坚合众国宪法 |
[34:22] | against all enemies, foreign and domestic, | 不受所有外敌和内敌的侵害 |
[34:25] | that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same. | 我将始终坚守信念 忠诚不渝 |
[34:32] | Congratulations, Special Agent. | 恭喜 特别探员 |
[34:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:35] | It wouldn’t have happened without you. | 没你这事成不了 |
[34:39] | Isabella didn’t come. I’m sorry. | 伊莎贝拉没来 抱歉 |
[34:49] | The names are correct. | 名字都是对的 |
[34:51] | You have what you want. | 你拿到你想要的了 |
[34:53] | Let her go. | 放她走 |
[34:54] | Nothing you do here will bring Daniel back. | 不管你做什么都无法让丹尼尔复生 |
[35:12] | The French take billions from our poor country every year. | 法国人每年从我们穷困的国家拿走几十亿 |
[35:16] | Corrupt politicians take from the poor | 腐败的政客们压榨穷人 |
[35:19] | and open our ports to people like Reddington. | 把我们的港口向雷丁顿这样的人开放 |
[35:23] | This is about more than revenge. | 这不只是为了报复 |
[35:26] | This is about power. | 而是为了权利 |
[35:29] | This is about taking what I am owed. | 是为了抢走我所拥有的 |
[35:32] | What my countrymen are owed. | 抢走我乡邻所拥有的 |
[35:43] | There are two kinds of people in the world, | 世界上有两种人 |
[35:46] | wolves and sheep. | 大灰狼和小绵羊 |
[35:50] | The wolves take. | 大灰狼掠夺 |
[35:52] | The sheep get taken. | 小绵羊被人掠夺 |
[35:58] | Unfortunately for you, | 可惜你运气不佳 |
[36:02] | I am a wolf. | 我是大灰狼 |
[36:14] | Whoever you are, you’re a little late! | 不管你是什么人 你来得有点迟了 |
[36:17] | Somebody’s about to get shot. | 有人要挨枪子了 |
[36:20] | I wouldn’t have picked a wolf. | 要是我就不会选择做大灰狼 |
[36:22] | Who asked you? | 没人问你 |
[36:23] | It may be an alpha predator, | 他们也许是头号掠夺者 |
[36:24] | but they only travel in packs. | 但他们都是成群结队的 |
[36:27] | And something tells me you’re not dealing with sheep here. | 我有预感你在这要对付的不是小绵羊 |
[36:35] | It’s done. | 结束了 |
[36:43] | A wolf would put me out of my misery. | 大灰狼会帮我解脱苦海 |
[36:50] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[36:52] | But I’m an FBI agent, so you’re under arrest. | 但我是联调局探员 所以你被逮捕了 |
[36:55] | The names you gave them, | 你给他们的名字 |
[36:56] | were they able to confirm the identities? | 他们能证实身份吗 |
[36:58] | Yes. | 能 |
[37:09] | Trace the last call and take care of it. | 追踪最后一通电话 搞定它 |
[37:13] | Raymond has something he wants to show you. | 雷蒙德有东西想给你看 |
[37:15] | As soon as you can. | 你尽快来吧 |
[37:17] | It’s good to see you, Dembe. | 很高兴见到你 邓比 |
[37:19] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[37:30] | This is the complete mapping of Vandyke’s whereabouts | 这是伊丽莎白遇害那天 |
[37:33] | on the day Elizabeth was killed. | 范戴克的全部行踪图 |
[37:35] | I know we’ve talked about my lack of awareness | 我知道我们已经聊过我没注意到范戴克 |
[37:39] | and that I should have seen Vandyke | 而我本应该看到他 |
[37:41] | watching us at the coffee shop. | 在咖啡店监视我们 |
[37:43] | But I wanted to plot this | 但我想把图弄出来 |
[37:44] | because I’ve also been agonizing over the fact | 因为我也一直在纠结 |
[37:46] | that maybe I was the reason | 也许是因为我 |
[37:48] | Vandyke was there in the first place, | 范戴克才会出现在那里 |
[37:51] | that I led him to Elizabeth. | 是我带他找到伊丽莎白的 |
[37:53] | Well, as it turns out, you didn’t. | 但事实证明 不是你 |
[37:56] | He was nowhere near you that day, | 他那天根本不在你附近 |
[37:58] | not before the coffee shop. | 也不在咖啡店 |
[38:00] | Which means he didn’t follow you there. | 就是说他不是跟着你去到那里的 |
[38:03] | And we know where Elizabeth was? | 我们知道伊丽莎白当时在哪吗 |
[38:05] | Yes, I’ve plotted her day more times than I care to remember. | 是的 我都记不清回想了多少次那天她的行踪了 |
[38:09] | So if Vandyke didn’t follow either of you to the coffee shop, | 所以如果范戴克没有跟踪你们俩去咖啡店 |
[38:12] | how did he know where to go? | 那他怎么知道该去哪 |
[38:14] | Someone obviously told him. | 显然是有人和他说的 |
[38:16] | Yeah, but who could have known? | 没错 但谁会知道呢 |
[38:18] | I mean, I’m as big a conspiracy theorist as the next guy, | 我和其他人一样都是阴谋论者 |
[38:21] | but this sounds like some classic Third Man stuff. | 但这听起来像是典型的第三者所为 |
[38:25] | Yeah, that night, | 那晚 |
[38:27] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[38:29] | I felt like if I stayed, I would implode, | 我觉得如果我留下 我会崩溃 |
[38:32] | that I’d collapse into myself like a black hole | 我会像黑洞一样崩溃 |
[38:35] | and cease to exist. | 不复存在 |
[38:39] | So I left. | 所以我离开了 |
[38:40] | I walked away and… and kept walking. | 我走了 一直走 |
[38:45] | Until I found Weecha and Mierce. | 直到我找到薇查和米尔斯 |
[38:48] | And they helped me. | 她们帮了我 |
[38:50] | And I helped them. | 我也帮了她们 |
[38:57] | I’m sorry that I abandoned you. | 对不起我抛弃了你 |
[39:01] | Whatever happened, I shouldn’t have done that. | 无论发生什么事 我都不该这么做 |
[39:07] | And I’m sorry that I did. | 对我的所作所为我很抱歉 |
[39:11] | I know you’re upset that I gave Elizabeth the letter. | 我知道你很不开心我把信交给伊丽莎白 |
[39:14] | It’s done. | 已经结束了 |
[39:18] | And perhaps it did bring her some peace. | 也许这能带给她一些平静 |
[39:21] | But we can’t be fighting each other | 但我们不能自相残杀 |
[39:23] | when we have a real enemy to fight, to find. | 尤其是我们还有个真正的敌人要对抗 要找到他 |
[39:27] | You’ll have to forgive Marvin. | 你必须得原谅马文 |
[39:28] | He’s a professional skeptic. | 他是专业的怀疑论者 |
[39:30] | But someone led Elizabeth’s killer to her that night. | 但是那晚有人把杀害伊丽莎白的凶手引过去 |
[39:34] | And we need to work together to find who that was. | 我们需要联手找出这个人 |
[39:39] | But that’s a quest that will have to wait another day. | 但这个任务我们不得不再多等一天 |
[39:42] | I’m late to a very important engagement. | 我有个很重要的约会要迟到了 |
[39:45] | More important than finding out who killed Elizabeth? | 比找出杀害伊丽莎白的凶手还重要吗 |
[39:49] | I think so. | 是的 |
[39:55] | “Pippi was sure that her mother was now up in Heaven, | 皮皮确定她母亲现在身处天堂 |
[39:58] | watching her little girl through a peephole in the sky, | 透过天空中的窥视孔看着她的小女儿 |
[40:01] | and Pippi often waved up at her | 皮皮经常向她挥手 |
[40:03] | and called, ‘Don’t you worry about me. | 并说不要担心我 |
[40:05] | I’ll always come out on top.'” | 我总有一天会出人头地的 |
[40:10] | That was so awful. | 太可怕了 |
[40:11] | It was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[40:13] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[40:15] | I want to protect you, | 我想保护你 |
[40:16] | but all I do is seem to put you in harm’s way. | 但我所做的都是让你受到伤害 |
[40:19] | Can you promise me it’s over? | 你能向我保证结束了吗 |
[40:21] | With Baptiste, yes. | 巴蒂斯特的事 是的 |
[40:23] | With everything. | 所有的一切 |
[40:24] | With what you’ve done with Reddington. | 和雷丁顿一起所做的事 |
[40:25] | Is it done coming back to us? To me? | 不会再回来报复我们 报复我了吗 |
[40:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:32] | I’m going away. With Elle. | 我要走了 和艾莉一起 |
[40:35] | Not forever, but for now. | 不是永远 但至少是现在 |
[40:36] | Where will you go? | 你会去哪 |
[40:38] | I don’t think I should tell you that. | 我想我不应该告诉你 |
[40:40] | This isn’t a punishment. | 这不是惩罚 |
[40:41] | It’s not about you being a cop. | 也不是因为你是警察 |
[40:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:44] | No, really, it’s not. | 不 真的不是 |
[40:46] | I was upset with you about that. | 我之前很生你的气 |
[40:47] | And I’d be lying if I said I still wasn’t upset. | 如果我说我不生气 那我就是在撒谎 |
[40:52] | But you can be a police officer | 但是你可以成为一名警察 |
[40:53] | and a man who’s proud to be black. | 以及对身为黑人而自豪的人 |
[40:57] | I know that because I know that’s who you are. | 我知道这点 因为我知道你就是这样的人 |
[41:02] | I want you to feel safe. | 我希望你感到安全 |
[41:04] | And I want us to be together. I’ve missed you. | 我想我们在一起 我想你了 |
[41:07] | Yeah, I’ve missed you, too. | 我也想你 |
[41:12] | Can I see Elle before you go? | 你走之前 我能见见艾莉吗 |
[41:14] | Of course. | 当然 |
[41:15] | I was reading her a story. | 我刚刚在给她讲故事 |
[41:16] | I’m sure she’d love for you to finish it. | 我想她会很开心你把故事讲完的 |
[41:21] | “‘You have plenty of courage, I am sure,’ answered Oz. | “我相信你勇气十足” 奥兹回答说 |
[41:26] | ‘All you need is confidence in yourself. | “你只要相信自己 |
[41:30] | There is no living thing that is not afraid | 当遇见危险的时候” |
[41:34] | when it faces danger.’ | 没有一种生物是不害怕的” |
[41:36] | Her father, Pippi had not forgotten, | 皮皮并没有忘记她的父亲 |
[41:38] | he was a sea captain who sailed on the great ocean, | 他是在大洋上航行的船长 |
[41:41] | and Pippi had sailed with him in his ship | 皮皮和他一起坐船出海 |
[41:43] | until one day, her father blew overboard | 直到有一天 她父亲在一场暴风雨中 |
[41:46] | in a storm and disappeared. | 从船上被刮下去 |
[41:48] | ‘True courage is in facing danger when you are afraid, | “真正的胆量是当你害怕却仍在面对危险 |
[41:52] | and that kind of courage you have in plenty.’ | 而那种胆量你有很多” |
[41:57] | ‘Perhaps I have, | “我也许有 |
[41:58] | but I’m scared just the same,’ said the Lion.” | 但我还是害怕” 狮子说 |
[42:01] | But Pippi was absolutely certain that he would come back. | 但是皮皮完全相信他会回来的 |
[42:04] | She would never believe that he had drowned. | 她永远不会相信他已经淹死了 |
[42:06] | She was sure he had floated | 她相信他漂浮着 |
[42:08] | until he landed on an island inhabited by cannibals. | 直到他登上了某个食人族居住的岛屿 |
[42:11] | And she thought he had become the king of all the cannibals | 她想他会成为食人族之王 |
[42:14] | and went around with a golden crown | 终日戴着金色的王冠 |
[42:16] | on his head all day long. | 走来走去 |
[42:17] | ‘My papa is a cannibal king, | “我爸爸是食人族之王 |
[42:19] | it certainly isn’t every child who has such a stylish…'” | 并不是每个孩子都有这样的洒脱” |