时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Oh, my goodness! | 这么多人啊 |
[00:10] | – Sam! – Hey! Hey, I love you, too! | -萨姆 -我也爱你们 |
[00:12] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[00:14] | We’ll see you at the match on Sunday! | 我们周日赛场上见 |
[00:16] | – Ah, y-you’re too kind. – Sam! Sam. | -你们真是太好了 -萨姆 萨姆 |
[00:18] | Hey. What’s your relationship to Razmik Maier? | 请问你和拉兹米克·迈尔什么关系 |
[00:20] | Sorry. I already did the presser. | 抱歉 我已经做过采访了 |
[00:21] | And m-my dad says you’re too old to win against Grishov. | 我爸说你太老了 不可能赢格里绍夫 |
[00:24] | I hope your pops didn’t bet the house. | 我希望你爸爸没赌上房子 |
[00:25] | Otherwise, you’re gonna be sleeping in a tent! | 不然你们就要睡帐篷了 |
[00:27] | How are you so sure? | 你怎么这么肯定 |
[00:29] | One word, my guy. Practice. | 兄弟 两个字 练习 |
[00:31] | Are you working with the doctor? | 你在和医生合作吗 |
[00:33] | – Do you know who else he’s working with? – Thank you, everyone! | -你知道他还在和谁合作吗 -谢谢大家 |
[00:35] | – Sam! – Hey! Hey! Hey! Thank you! | -萨姆 -谢谢 谢谢大家 |
[00:38] | Do you know who else he’s working with? | 你知道他还在和谁合作吗 |
[00:39] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[00:43] | She knows. That reporter. | 那个记者 她知道 |
[00:44] | I don’t know how she knows, but she does! | 我不知道她怎么知道的 但是她知道 |
[00:46] | Which means it’s only a matter of time before everyone else does! | 也就是说其他人早晚都会知道 |
[00:48] | She’s persistent, but unimportant. | 她很固执但是不重要 |
[00:51] | What matters is you | 重要的是你 |
[00:53] | and the goals you are close to accomplishing. | 和你即将达到的成就 |
[00:55] | – She is a reporter! – She’s one reporter. | -她是个记者 -只有她一个 |
[00:58] | Everyone else thinks you’re aging like fine wine. | 每个人都觉得你像美酒一样老去 |
[01:02] | Aging like fine wine is fine for wine, | 像美酒一样老去对酒来说是挺好的 |
[01:03] | but when you’re a tennis pro, people start asking questions. | 但对于一个网球职业选手 就会出现质疑 |
[01:06] | Let them. You’ve never failed a drug test, | 让他们质疑 每次药检你都过了 |
[01:09] | and with me, you never will. | 而且有我 以后的也都会过 |
[01:13] | We’ve talked about this. You know how uncomfortable it makes me. | 我们谈过这个 你知道这让我很不舒服 |
[01:15] | All of it. | 所有一切都是 |
[01:17] | Besides, I-I feel good. I am… I’m winning. | 而且 我感觉挺好的 我一直在赢球 |
[01:19] | I want you to keep winning. | 我希望你能一直赢下去 |
[01:23] | Look, my dad is gonna be here any minute, so you cannot be here. | 我爸爸随时都会到 所以你得走了 |
[01:26] | I’m sure Ken’s happy you made the finals. | 你进了决赛 肯一定很高兴 |
[01:29] | He’ll be even happier when you win. | 如果你赢了 他会更高兴 |
[01:33] | Come. We have work to do. | 来吧 我们还有事情要做 |
[01:45] | Good. | 好孩子 |
[01:49] | Now close your eyes. | 现在闭上眼 |
[01:51] | Visualize the match, | 想象你在比赛 |
[01:53] | what you need to do to win. | 你需要做的事就是赢球 |
[01:55] | To be the best there is. | 去做到最好 |
[01:57] | The best there ever will be. | 有史以来的最好 |
[02:05] | Sammy? | 萨米 |
[02:07] | Sammy! It’s Dad! | 萨米 爸爸来了 |
[02:09] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[02:13] | Come on, sleepy head. Up and at ’em. | 起来吧 小懒虫 起床吧 |
[02:25] | No! Sam! | 不 萨姆 |
[02:29] | My boy. | 乖儿子 |
[02:31] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[02:47] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[02:48] | Proof that I’m innocent. I took a blood test. | 证明我清白的东西 我做了血检 |
[02:51] | The lab misplaced the results. | 实验室放错地方了 |
[02:52] | I didn’t want to draw attention by getting another, | 我不想再做一个引起别人注意 |
[02:55] | so I couldn’t confirm it until now. | 所以我直到现在才能确认 |
[02:56] | You were drugged. Ghb. | 你被下药了 迷药 |
[02:58] | Well, that explains why you can’t remember. | 这就解释了为什么你什么都不记得 |
[03:01] | The perfect drug to give someone | 想把完美犯罪栽赃给别人 |
[03:01] | you’re trying to frame for the perfect murder. | 这就是最完美的选择 |
[03:04] | The homicide detective, Heber, | 那个凶杀案警探 希伯 |
[03:06] | you show this to him? | 你给他看了吗 |
[03:08] | – I didn’t. I can’t. – Why not? | -没 我没法给他看 -为什么 |
[03:10] | You said it yourself, it proves that you’re innocent. | 你自己说的 这能证明你是清白的 |
[03:12] | Remember when you told me you worked a little magic | 还记得你告诉我你在我的警枪上 |
[03:13] | on my service weapon to make it look like | 施了点小魔法让它看起来 |
[03:15] | it wasn’t used to kill Doug? | 不是杀了道格的凶器吗 |
[03:17] | We ran the ballistics. We know the truth. | 我们做了弹道测试 我们知道真相 |
[03:19] | But they don’t, and they never will. | 但他们不知道 他们永远也不会知道了 |
[03:23] | We were being watched. | 我们被监视了 |
[03:30] | Coop, you got to tell Heber. | 库珀 你得告诉希伯 |
[03:32] | Whoever killed Doug knows that you tampered with evidence, | 不管谁杀了道格 他都知道你篡改证据了 |
[03:34] | and I know that he knows because he called me. | 我知道他知道是因为他打电话给我了 |
[03:36] | He called you. What does he want? | 他打给你了 他想要什么 |
[03:37] | I don’t know. But he wants something. | 我不知道 但是他指定想要点什么 |
[03:39] | ‘Cause I’ve roped you and Charlene into a cover-up, | 因为我把你和夏琳卷进来掩盖真相 |
[03:41] | he thinks he’s got the leverage to get me to do it. | 他觉得他有筹码让我这么做 |
[03:43] | Any idea who it is? | 知道是谁吗 |
[03:45] | None. | 不知道 |
[03:47] | Only way to get us out of the hole that I’ve dug | 把咱们拉出这个坑的唯一办法就是 |
[03:49] | is to find out who he is and prove what he’s done. | 找出他是谁并且证明他杀了人 |
[03:52] | Once we do that, then we go to the cops. | 我们做完这些 我们就去找警察 |
[03:55] | Where do we start? | 从哪儿开始查 |
[03:59] | Is everything alright? Are you expecting a call? | 一切还好吗 你在等电话 |
[04:02] | This belonged to the man who shot Elizabeth. | 这个属于杀了伊丽莎白的那个人 |
[04:07] | Why do you have it? | 为什么在你这里 |
[04:08] | That night, when everything was falling apart, | 在一切都分崩离析的那个晚上 |
[04:12] | I guess muscle memory or instinct told me | 大概是肌肉记忆或者直觉让我 |
[04:15] | to have a guy get it from the morgue. | 派了个人去停尸间拿过来的 |
[04:17] | In case there were loose ends. | 以防万一 |
[04:20] | – I see. – Yes. I know you do. | -我明白了 -我知道你明白 |
[04:23] | I see what you’re doing. I’m less clear why. | 我明白你在干什么了 但是我不清楚为什么 |
[04:26] | I now know Dembe gave Elizabeth that letter before she died, | 我知道邓比在伊丽莎白死之前把那封信给她了 |
[04:30] | but in the past two years I’ve never really asked | 但是过去两年里我从没问过 |
[04:32] | any questions about what happened that night. | 那个晚上发生了什么 |
[04:35] | And now you are. | 但是现在你想知道了 |
[04:38] | My young friend Tadashi will be coming here in about an hour. | 我的朋友志忠一个小时之内会到 |
[04:41] | And I want you to give this to him. | 我希望你把这个给他 |
[04:44] | I’ve asked him to hack into and pull the phone’s | 我让他黑进去 调取手机里 |
[04:47] | GPS history from that day, that night. | 那天晚上的GPS记录 |
[04:50] | Once I know where the killer went, | 一旦我知道杀手去了哪里 |
[04:52] | I’ll know if there’s more to the story. | 就会知道这个故事是否有更多内情 |
[04:54] | If you look hard enough, | 如果寻找得足够努力 |
[04:55] | you’ll find there’s more to every story. | 你会发现每个故事都有更多内情 |
[04:57] | But that doesn’t mean you should. | 但这并不意味着你应该去找 |
[05:05] | It’s your present that demands your attention, not your past. | 你需要关注的是现在 而不是过去 |
[05:09] | You’re right, Mierce. | 你说得对 米尔斯 |
[05:11] | But please give it to him anyway. | 但请把手机给他 |
[05:13] | Harold? | 哈罗德 |
[05:15] | I missed your call. Sorry for all the back-and-forth. | 我没听到你的电话 抱歉反复来回打 |
[05:17] | That’s why I was calling, actually. Back-and-forth. | 实际上 这就是我之前打给你的原因 往复 |
[05:21] | What do you know about professional tennis? | 你对职业网球了解多少 |
[05:23] | 《前场》 大满贯 萨姆 | |
[05:23] | Sam Rhode. Number eight in the world. | 萨姆·罗德 世界排名第八 |
[05:26] | At 36, he was playing the best tennis of his career. | 36岁 正处于网球事业的巅峰期 |
[05:29] | – Now he’s dead. – Well, there was rumors he was juicing. | -他现在死了 -有谣言称他服用兴奋剂 |
[05:32] | – I guess now we know. – Not according to Reddington. | -我想我们现在知道了 -据雷丁顿说不是 |
[05:34] | The M.E. said Rhode OD’d on a synthetic oxygen carrier | 法医说罗德是使用一种合成氧载体过量致死 |
[05:36] | designed to increase stamina, | 该载体旨在增强耐力 |
[05:38] | but it gave him a heart attack instead. | 但却害他心脏病发作 |
[05:39] | The M.E.’s focused on how Rhode died, not why. | 法医关注罗德是怎么死的 不是为什么会死 |
[05:43] | Reddington says the “why” involves this man, | 雷丁顿说”为什么”与这个人有关 |
[05:45] | Dr. Razmik Maier. | 拉兹米克·迈尔医生 |
[05:46] | A German pharmacologist whispered to be responsible | 德国药理学家 有传言说他帮忙 |
[05:49] | for keeping two generations of world-class athletes | 让两代世界顶尖运动员领先于 |
[05:52] | a step ahead of WADA. | 世界反兴奋剂机构一步 |
[05:53] | Giving East Germans steroids during the Cold War, | 冷战期间给东德运动员注射类固醇 |
[05:56] | EPO to U.S. cyclists in the ’90s, | 90年代给美国自行车运动员注射促红细胞生成素 |
[05:58] | and hemoglobin-based oxygen carriers | 2014年给俄联邦运动员 |
[06:00] | to the Russian Federation in 2014. | 注射血红蛋白氧载体 |
[06:03] | If Maier devoted his career to helping athletes win | 如果迈尔的工作就是帮助运动员获胜 |
[06:05] | and if they were his clients, | 如果他们是他客户 |
[06:08] | why would he suddenly want to kill one? | 他什么突然想杀一位客户 |
[06:10] | Because that’s what his biggest client wants him to do. | 因为他最大的客户希望他这么做 |
[06:12] | Who’s bigger than the 8th-ranked player in the world? | 谁比世界排名第八的选手还大牌 |
[06:14] | The Boswell Syndicate, a family-run sports book | 博斯韦尔集团 一个家族经营的体育博彩公司 |
[06:18] | catering to the decidedly criminal element | 专为迎合犯罪分子 |
[06:21] | who are unable or unwilling to satisfy their predilection | 那些人已无法或不愿满足于他们在 |
[06:25] | in the betting parlors of Vegas, Macao, or Monaco. | 拉斯维加斯 澳门或摩纳哥赌博大厅里的嗜好 |
[06:28] | And Maier is in business with them? | 迈尔和他们有业务往来吗 |
[06:30] | Rumor has it the Boswells, James and Junior, | 传言称 博斯韦尔家族的詹姆斯和他儿子 |
[06:34] | pay Dr. Maier a significant fee | 付给迈尔医生一大笔钱 |
[06:36] | in exchange for inside information, | 以换取内幕消息 |
[06:39] | who’s doping, where they are in their cycle. | 谁在服用兴奋剂 目前状态如何 |
[06:41] | Inside information is one thing. Murder’s another. | 内幕消息是一回事 谋杀是另一回事 |
[06:44] | A generation ago, the Boswells controlled | 大约三十年前 博斯韦尔家族控制了 |
[06:46] | the nation’s sports book. | 全国的体育博彩 |
[06:48] | But betting on sports has exploded since then, | 但自那时起 体育博彩在赌场和网上 |
[06:50] | in casinos, online. | 蓬勃发展 |
[06:51] | Three years ago, the Supreme Court struck down laws | 三年前 最高法院撤销了 |
[06:54] | prohibiting states from authorizing sports betting. | 禁止各州授权体育博彩的法律 |
[06:56] | As a result, the Boswells’ once-hefty profit margins | 结果 博斯韦尔家族曾经可观的利润率 |
[06:59] | all but evaporated. | 全都消失殆尽 |
[07:01] | To retain business, they cut their vig, | 为了保住业务 他们减少了抽头 |
[07:03] | but their ability to survive an outcome | 但他们承受 |
[07:05] | that exposed them to large losses was terribly compromised. | 严重损失的能力被大大削弱了 |
[07:10] | So instead of putting a finger on the scale, | 所以他们不是简单影响比赛 |
[07:13] | I’m told they enlist their German friend | 我听说他们让他们的德国朋友 |
[07:15] | to put the full weight of everything he knows on it. | 把全部所学都用在比赛作弊上 |
[07:18] | Supposedly Dr. Maier still provides | 假设迈尔医生依然向 |
[07:20] | the Boswells inside information, | 博斯韦尔家族提供内幕消息 |
[07:22] | but, in what Reddington says are a few select cases, | 但在雷丁顿所说的少数精选个案中 |
[07:24] | he “accidentally” overdoses a player | 他会”意外”让一名选手用药过量 |
[07:27] | whose performance might wipe them out. | 那人的表现可能会让博斯韦尔家族赔个精光 |
[07:29] | Players like Sam Rhode who were already working with Maier, | 萨姆·罗德这类已经与迈尔合作的运动员 |
[07:32] | so it was easy to make their murder look accidental. | 很容易将他们的谋杀伪装成事故 |
[07:35] | Aram, review Reddington’s theory with the M. E, | 阿兰姆 把雷丁顿的理论跟法医说说 |
[07:38] | see if it holds up. | 看看是否成立 |
[07:39] | Ressler, Park, talk to Rhode’s parents. | 雷斯勒 帕克跟罗德的父母谈谈 |
[07:42] | See if they know anything about Dr. Maier. | 看看他们对迈尔医生是否知道些什么 |
[07:45] | Reddington’s gonna take the lead with the Boswells, | 雷丁顿会主导与博斯韦尔家族接触 |
[07:47] | and he asked you to join him. | 他要求你和他一起去 |
[07:49] | – Did he say why? – He did not. | -他说过为什么吗 -没有 |
[07:51] | Maybe he wants to talk about the good old days? | 也许他想聊聊美好的往昔岁月 |
[07:54] | So, you went to visit Liz. How was that? | 你去看莉斯了 怎么样 |
[07:57] | It was good. Long overdue. | 很好 早就该去了 |
[08:00] | What I mean is, I know you’re still struggling | 我的意思是 我知道你还在痛苦挣扎 |
[08:02] | and I’m hoping that going to the cemetery… | 我希望去墓地… |
[08:04] | – I’m hoping it helped. – You know what? It did. | -能有所帮助 -知道吗 确实有 |
[08:07] | I thought it was gonna have the opposite effect, but, uh, | 我原以为会适得其反 但是 |
[08:09] | I’m good. I’m… | 我很好 我… |
[08:11] | Well, the fancy word for it is, uh, “titrating.” | 用个合适的词描述这事 叫”逐渐改变” |
[08:14] | I’m weaning myself off. | 我正在戒断 |
[08:15] | It’s hard, but, uh, the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel, | 这很难 但胜利的曙光 |
[08:19] | I can see it now. | 我现在已能看见 |
[08:21] | And I can see your face. | 我能看到你的脸了 |
[08:23] | I’m glad you shaved. | 很高兴你刮胡子了 |
[08:25] | I’ll take it as a sign that you’ve got nothing to hide. | 我想这表明 你没什么要隐瞒的了 |
[08:31] | Ani, got a sec? | 安妮 有空吗 |
[08:34] | No, I don’t, definitely not for you. | 不 我没有 我绝对没空跟你聊 |
[08:36] | Any comment on Sam Rhode’s? | 你对萨姆·罗德的事怎么看 |
[08:37] | Seriously. I told you to stop contacting me! | 说真的 我告诉过你不要再跟我联系了 |
[08:39] | Tell me what you know before someone else “accidentally” dies. | 在其他人”意外”死亡前 告诉我你知道的 |
[08:42] | I’m not gonna tell you again. | 我不会跟你再说一遍 |
[08:44] | Leave me alone. Or I will call the police. | 离我远点 否则我报警了 |
[08:47] | Is winning that important to you? | 赢得比赛对你来说这么重要吗 |
[08:49] | That you’d cover for Maier? | 以致于你要掩护迈尔 |
[08:52] | I’m not gonna tell you again. | 我不会再跟你说 |
[08:54] | Ani! Ani, come on! | 安妮 安妮 拜托了 |
[08:58] | You have too many questions. | 你问的太多了 |
[09:08] | I know about the letter, that you showed it to Elizabeth. | 我知道信的事了 你提前给伊丽莎白看了 |
[09:13] | It made her happy. | 她看到后很高兴 |
[09:14] | And hours later, she was dead. | 几个小时后她就死了 |
[09:17] | All the more reason to have told her. | 正因如此 她更应该知道真相 |
[09:19] | Unless telling her is one of the reasons why she died. | 除非知道真相就是她被杀的原因之一 |
[09:22] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:27] | Hey. Hey! Stella! | 斯黛拉 |
[09:29] | You got 10 minutes to give me everything you’ve got | 你有十分钟告诉我所有你那兴奋剂报道里 |
[09:31] | on your doping story. | 掌握的材料 |
[09:33] | Ten minutes, or the 20 milliliter of iron | 只有十分钟 不然我给你注射的 |
[09:35] | I gave you will kill you. | 二十毫升铁剂会杀死你 |
[09:37] | You give me your notebooks, your laptop, your passwords, | 把你的笔记本 电脑和密码给我 |
[09:42] | I give you adrenaline. | 我会给你肾上腺素 |
[09:43] | I get what I want, and you get the antidote you need. | 我得到我想要的 你就能得到解毒剂 |
[09:49] | – Go up to 10,000. – It’s got to be now. | -加注一万美元 -机会失不再来 |
[09:51] | It starts at 3:00. | 三点开始 |
[09:56] | Junior! | 小詹姆斯 |
[09:57] | That’s right. On his shoes coming untied. | 没错 打赌他的鞋带会松 |
[09:59] | You! Go out! | 你 滚出去 |
[10:01] | Oh, dear. Here I was hoping time would heal this wound. | 天啊 我希望时间治愈了这份伤痛 |
[10:05] | If we set the odds right, people will bet | 只要赔率够大 人们就会赌 |
[10:07] | on his hair lighting on fire. | 他的头发会着火 |
[10:11] | Speaking of odds. | 说到概率 |
[10:13] | What are the odds you take one more step, | 你再往前走一步 |
[10:15] | I blow your head off? | 我打爆你头的概率有多少 |
[10:20] | – What’s this? – Bartman. | -这是什么 -巴特曼接的球 |
[10:23] | That ball was destroyed. | 那个球被销毁了 |
[10:25] | And the moon is made of ribs. | 那月亮就是用肋骨做的了 |
[10:28] | This doesn’t make up for Professor Tannenbaum’s disappearance. | 这不能弥补坦南鲍姆教授失踪的损失 |
[10:31] | The man was an alcoholic. | 那家伙是个酒鬼 |
[10:33] | Plying him with mai tais and getting him to place | 拿迈泰鸡尾酒灌醉他 让他把血汗钱 |
[10:36] | his hard-earned money on ships that would never come in | 投在永远不可能进港的船上 |
[10:39] | was not your finest moment. | 你的状态大不如前了 |
[10:41] | Yes, my relocation of him cost you some ill-gotten gain, | 我把他弄走确实让你损失了不义之财 |
[10:45] | but now he’s sober, you have the Bartman ball, | 但现在他酒醒了 你得到了巴特曼之球 |
[10:48] | peace on earth, goodwill toward men. | 世界和平 人类和谐 |
[10:50] | – You got authentication for this? – I do. | -你有它的鉴定报告吗 -有 |
[10:52] | And I’ll give it to you right after you’ve heard me out. | 你听我说完 我就给你 |
[10:56] | Wakefield City starts in ten. | 韦克菲尔德城市赛十分钟后开始 |
[10:58] | You got five. | 给你五分钟 |
[10:59] | It’ll only take one. | 一分钟足够 |
[11:00] | Is the Wakefield game on the level? | 韦克菲尔德城市赛公平吗 |
[11:02] | As far as I know. Why? | 据我所知是公平的 怎么了 |
[11:04] | Junior, this is Kenny Mills. | 小詹姆斯 这是肯尼·米尔斯 |
[11:07] | We’re associates. Or were, | 是我的合伙人 曾经是 |
[11:08] | until we had a falling-out over a mutual friend. | 我们因为一个共同的朋友闹掰了 |
[11:11] | After her death, he spiraled | 她死后 他就疯了 |
[11:13] | and, like our friend Tannenbaum, | 就像我们的朋友坦南鲍姆一样 |
[11:15] | turned in sorrow to your fine establishment. | 悲伤中他把目光投向你的优良产业 |
[11:18] | If you check your records, you’ll see he placed | 你查查记录 就能看到他 |
[11:20] | a $50,000 money-line wager on the Wakefield City match. | 在韦克菲尔德城市赛投了五万美元的赌注 |
[11:25] | As a down payment on what I hope will be our renewed friendship, | 我希望它能成为修复友情的定金 |
[11:28] | I promised Kenny I’d make sure | 我已经向肯尼保证 |
[11:30] | you weren’t artificially sweetening the outcome. | 你没有人为干预结果 |
[11:33] | – You or Dr. Maier. – Maier? | -你或者迈尔医生都没有 -迈尔 |
[11:36] | I haven’t heard from him in, oh, at least two years. | 我都至少两年没听过他的消息了 |
[11:39] | And here I’ve heard you were working together. | 我听说你们在一起工作 |
[11:41] | Well, you heard wrong. | 你听错了 |
[11:43] | Whatever he’s doing, he’s not doing it for me. | 不论他在干什么 都不是给我干的 |
[11:45] | Forgive my ignorance, but who is Bartman? | 原谅我的无知 谁是巴特曼 |
[11:48] | An innocent man wrongly accused. | 一个被冤枉的无辜男人 |
[11:50] | His life gets ruined. | 他的人生被毁了 |
[11:52] | Then time heals, people apologize. | 但时光治愈伤痛 人们致以歉意 |
[11:57] | Kind of like me and Red here. | 就像我和红魔一样 |
[11:59] | Sounds like maybe you guys, too? | 是不是也像你俩一样 |
[12:01] | Maybe. Maybe not. | 可能吧 也可能不是 |
[12:07] | Make sure you give me everything. | 务必把所有东西都交给我 |
[12:11] | The truth will come out. | 真相终会大白 |
[12:14] | Perhaps, but it won’t be from you. | 也许吧 但你没机会了 |
[12:28] | We’re very sorry for your loss, | 我们深表遗憾 |
[12:29] | but we do appreciate you speaking with us. | 但我们很感激你们同意谈话 |
[12:31] | Thank you for saying that. We’re just, um… | 谢谢你这么说 我们只是 |
[12:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:39] | It’s too much. | 这太难过了 |
[12:41] | Losing him, then you telling us he might have been killed? | 痛失爱子 然后你说他可能死于谋杀 |
[12:44] | Who would do that? | 谁会这么做 |
[12:47] | I’m sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[12:48] | No, please. Come in. | 不 没有 请进 |
[12:50] | This is our dear friend Walker Burgos. | 这是我们的好朋友沃克·博格斯 |
[12:53] | Yeah, my, uh… My company sponsored Sam. | 是的 我的公司是萨姆的赞助商 |
[12:55] | Athlanta. The, uh, shoes, right? | 亚斯兰大 运动鞋是吗 |
[12:57] | And athletic wear, yes. | 是的 还有运动服 |
[12:59] | But, uh, when I met Sam, it was just shoes, yeah. | 但初遇萨姆时 我们还只做鞋 |
[13:02] | He was our first endorsement. | 他是我们的第一位代言人 |
[13:03] | He felt like a little brother of sorts. | 就像我的小弟弟 |
[13:07] | This man’s name is Razmik Maier. | 这是拉兹米克·迈尔 |
[13:09] | We have reason to believe he provided Sam | 我们有理由相信是他向萨姆 |
[13:11] | with the drugs used to kill him. | 提供了杀死他的那些药物 |
[13:12] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[13:14] | No. | 不认识 |
[13:19] | Let me get you some tissues. Uh, is your restroom this way? | 我去拿纸巾 洗手间在这边吗 |
[13:22] | – It is. Thanks. – Thank you. | -是的 谢谢 -谢谢你 |
[13:25] | – Anything? – I know of him. | -你呢 -我认识他 |
[13:27] | Yeah. Everyone in my business does. | 我公司的每个人都认识他 |
[13:28] | And anyone with any sense knows to stay away from him. | 任何有理智的人都知道要远离他 |
[13:48] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:52] | You said, uh… | 你们说 |
[13:53] | You said you had “reason to believe” all this. | 你们有理由相信 |
[13:56] | Who gave you that reason? | 是谁给的理由 |
[13:57] | – Was it that reporter? – Reporter? | -是那个记者吗 -什么记者 |
[14:00] | She was always asking questions, making accusations. | 她总是在提问 捕风捉影 |
[14:03] | Sam, he wouldn’t jay-walk as a kid. | 萨姆小时候都没横穿过马路 |
[14:06] | He was a rule-follower. | 他是个遵纪守法的人 |
[14:07] | There’s no way he’d be involved with someone like that. | 他不可能和那种人来往 |
[14:10] | The reporter. Do you know her name? | 那位记者 你们知道她的名字吗 |
[14:12] | No idea. We refused to talk to her. | 不知道 我们拒绝和她说话 |
[14:16] | Walker, help me out here. | 沃克 帮帮我 |
[14:17] | Sam told me about her. | 萨姆跟我说过她 |
[14:19] | Um, said she was a doctor of some sort. | 她说自己是什么医生 |
[14:22] | Uh, worked for medical journals, | 为医学期刊工作 |
[14:24] | uh, did pieces on health and fitness. | 写关于健康和健身的文章 |
[14:26] | Uh, he said her name was, um, S-Stella. Stella Huang. | 他说她叫 斯黛拉 斯黛拉·黄 |
[14:31] | She the one trying to convince you | 就是她想让你们相信 |
[14:32] | that our boy used drugs to cheat? | 我们儿子有用药物作弊吗 |
[14:34] | We haven’t spoken to Miss Huang, | 我们还没和黄女士谈过 |
[14:35] | but if she knows anything | 但如果她知道的 |
[14:36] | that’ll help us figure out what happened to Sam, | 对我们查清萨姆身上发生了什么有帮助 |
[14:38] | perhaps we should. | 也许我们该和她谈谈 |
[14:40] | Do you have her number or know where she works? | 你们有她的电话 或知道她在哪里工作吗 |
[14:42] | She could be in danger. | 她可能有危险 |
[14:43] | I don’t, but it’s possible my office does. | 我没有 但我的办公室可能有 |
[14:46] | Yes, I’ll… Let me give them a call. | 好 我会 让我给他们打个电话 |
[14:47] | – Thanks, Walker. – Yeah. Of… Of course. | -谢了 沃克 -应该的 |
[14:49] | And if there’s anything else that you can think of | 如果你们有想到任何 |
[14:50] | that I can help you with, then please feel free to call. | 我能帮上忙的地方 请打给我 |
[15:00] | Stella Huang. FBI. | 斯黛拉·黄 联调局 |
[15:02] | Miss Huang? | 黄女士 |
[15:14] | I’m having trouble feeling a pulse. | 我感觉不到脉搏了 |
[15:16] | It’s clear. | 没人 |
[15:18] | This is Special Agent Alina Park. | 这是特别探员艾莉娜·帕克 |
[15:20] | We need EMTs. 2440 Junior Terrace. | 我们需要急救人员 在青年公寓街2440号 |
[15:33] | – What is that? – What are you talking about? | -那是什么 -你在说什么 |
[15:36] | Show me. And if you say “what,” | 给我看 如果你说”什么” |
[15:38] | I swear on my mother’s grave I’ll report you as a thief. | 我以我妈的坟墓发誓 我会举报你是贼 |
[15:40] | – Alright, alright. You win. – Put it back. | -好 好 你赢了 -把它放回去 |
[15:44] | I preferred the beard. | 我更喜欢你有胡子 |
[15:45] | At least you were honest about having something to hide. | 至少你对有所隐瞒很坦诚 |
[15:48] | Hang on, Stella. Help’s coming. | 坚持住 斯黛拉 救护车就快来了 |
[15:56] | Stella Huang died on her way to the ER. | 斯黛拉·黄死在了去急诊的路上 |
[15:58] | What do we know about her? | 关于她 我们知道些什么 |
[15:59] | Not much. She was an M.D. who did health reporting. | 不太多 她是位做健康报道的医学博士 |
[16:02] | She also had a sports-medicine podcast. | 她还有一个运动药物的播客 |
[16:04] | When I asked Sam Rhode’s parents about Maier, | 当我问萨姆·罗德的父母关于迈尔的事 |
[16:05] | they assumed it was because I had spoken to Huang. | 他们以为是因为我和黄谈过 |
[16:07] | It was clear that she had figured out there was a connection. | 明显她查出了这里面有联系 |
[16:09] | Maier was so good, the doping agencies couldn’t catch him. | 迈尔太厉害 反兴奋剂机构抓不到他违规 |
[16:12] | But Stella Huang did, | 但斯黛拉·黄抓到了 |
[16:14] | so it makes sense that he killed her because of it. | 所以他因此杀了她就讲得通了 |
[16:16] | So how do the Boswells fit into this? | 所以博斯韦尔和这件事有什么关系 |
[16:18] | They don’t. Raymond was right. | 没有关系 雷蒙德是对的 |
[16:19] | They did work with Maier. But that ended years ago. | 他们是曾与迈尔合作过 但多年前就终止了 |
[16:21] | Maier acted alone? | 迈尔是单独行动吗 |
[16:23] | If she had evidence that Maier was doping Sam Rhodes | 如果她有迈尔给萨姆·罗德打针的证据 |
[16:25] | or anyone else, whoever killed her took it. | 或是给其他任何人 杀掉她的人肯定拿走了 |
[16:27] | Stella was drugged. | 斯黛拉被下了药 |
[16:29] | Not a PED, but, still, it points to Maier. | 不是兴奋剂 但仍指向迈尔 |
[16:31] | I agree. She knew about his involvement, | 我同意 她知道他有参与其中 |
[16:33] | so he silenced her. | 所以他让她闭嘴了 |
[16:34] | But, uh, he didn’t silence her. | 但是 他没成功 |
[16:36] | Was something in the apartment? | 在公寓找到了什么吗 |
[16:38] | No. Or her clothes or her car. | 没有 她的衣服或是车里也没有发现 |
[16:40] | But there was something in her. | 但她里面有东西 |
[16:42] | In her? | 她里面 |
[16:43] | Yeah. Like inside her. | 对 在她身体里 |
[16:44] | The M.E. foundthis flash drive in her intestinal tract. | 法医在她的肠道里找到了这个U盘 |
[16:49] | Can you extract any data? | 你能提取数据吗 |
[16:50] | Uh, maybe. Give or take a little gastric acid. | 也许 看胃酸有多少 |
[16:53] | Let us know when you have something. | 有发现通知我们 |
[16:54] | Dembe, Ressler, go back to the family | 邓比 雷斯勒 再去找受害者家人 |
[16:56] | and see if they can tell you any more about the connection | 看他们能不能告诉你们更多关于 |
[16:58] | between their son Sam and Dr. Maier. | 他们儿子萨姆和迈尔医生的联系 |
[17:00] | It was clear their family didn’t know much. | 他的家人明显不知道多少 |
[17:03] | But there was someone there who might, Walker Burgos. | 但有人可能知道 沃克·博格斯 |
[17:06] | The CEO of Athlanta? | 亚斯兰大的首席执行官吗 |
[17:08] | Yeah. How do you know about him? | 对 你怎么知道他的 |
[17:09] | Uh, his company. | 我知道他的公司 |
[17:11] | Last year I signed up for a triathlon. I didn’t do it. | 去年我报名了铁人三项 最后没去 |
[17:14] | The whole “peeing while riding your bike” thing | 边尿边骑车 |
[17:16] | was just, uh, too intimidating. | 有些太吓人了 |
[17:18] | But, anyway, I got really into the idea of running | 但总之 我当时对跑步很投入 |
[17:19] | and bought sunglasses, those sunglasses. | 然后买了墨镜 那副墨镜 |
[17:23] | The ones Sam Rhode endorses, | 萨姆·罗德代言的 |
[17:24] | along with everything else he’s wearing. | 还有他穿的其他所有装备 |
[17:25] | Burgos said he spoke to Sam about the reporter. | 博格斯说他跟萨姆说过那位记者 |
[17:28] | He offered to help us in any way he could. | 他说他会尽力帮我们 |
[17:30] | That’s a generous offer. I think you should take him up on it. | 真配合 我觉得你该让他帮 |
[17:32] | Do you mind if I punt this to Aram and Dembe? | 你介意我把这事交给阿兰姆和邓比吗 |
[17:34] | Alina’s having another one of her, uh, headaches. | 艾莉娜又头疼了 |
[17:37] | I want to make sure she’s okay. | 我想确保她没事 |
[17:38] | Of course. I’m sure she’ll appreciate your concern. | 当然 我相信她会感谢你的关心的 |
[17:47] | – How’s your headache? – I don’t have a headache. | -你的头疼怎么样了 -我头不疼 |
[17:50] | I told Cooper I did so I didn’t have to be around you. | 我跟库珀说头疼 这样我就不用待在你旁边了 |
[17:55] | I don’t have an excuse. But I do have an explanation. | 我没借口 但我有解释 |
[17:59] | I’m sure you do. | 我相信你有 |
[18:01] | I’m sure you have a thousand explanations. | 我相信你有一千条解释 |
[18:03] | But not one that could explain how you could be such a dick. | 但没有一条能解释你怎么能这么混蛋 |
[18:06] | You do know my marriage is hanging by a thread, | 你知道我的婚姻危在旦夕 |
[18:09] | that I got zapped by a next-gen weapon | 我被能隔墙杀人的 |
[18:10] | that can kill people through walls, | 次世代武器伤到了 |
[18:11] | that I had a miscarriage for God’s sake, | 老天 我还流产了 |
[18:13] | but still I found the time to invest in you, | 但我仍挤出时间帮你 |
[18:17] | in your problem, in trying to fix it, | 帮你解决你的问题 |
[18:20] | which, of course, is the last thing I should have done. | 当然了 那是我最不该做的 |
[18:23] | Helping you cheat the drug test, | 帮你药检作弊 |
[18:24] | so you wouldn’t lose your job to addiction like my mom lost hers. | 让你不会像我妈那样因成瘾丢掉工作 |
[18:29] | She fell apart after that, | 那之后她崩溃了 |
[18:30] | so I figured, if I helped you, you wouldn’t. | 所以我以为 如果我帮了你 你不会崩溃 |
[18:35] | Well, I’m done helping you. | 但是 我不想再帮你了 |
[18:37] | And if you don’t help yourself, | 如果你不帮助自己的话 |
[18:39] | I’ll tell Cooper about the drug test. | 我就告诉库珀药检的事 |
[18:41] | Yeah, you tell Cooper that you helped me cheat, | 如果你告诉库珀你帮助我作弊了的话 |
[18:44] | you’re gonna be in just as much trouble as I am. | 你就会跟我一样陷入麻烦 |
[18:46] | That’s right. It’s called taking responsibility for your actions. | 没错 这叫对自己的行为负责 |
[18:49] | Something you’re clearly incapable of. | 明显你没法对自己负责 |
[18:52] | Shut the door on your way out. | 你可以走了 记得关门 |
[18:58] | Fast forward to 13:34. | 快进到13:34 |
[19:00] | Stop. Now play it from there. | 停 从这里开始放 |
[19:02] | And the second you look away, you see you look away, | 你一转移视线 你看 你转移视线了 |
[19:04] | look what he does, the bartender. | 看看酒保做了什么 |
[19:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:12] | I see it, but I still can’t believe it. | 我看到了 但我还是不敢相信 |
[19:15] | Or understand it. | 也无法理解 |
[19:16] | Yeah, well, our plan was to I.D. | 我们原本的计划是 |
[19:18] | who did it and then find out why. | 查出谁干的以及原因 |
[19:19] | And now we have a lead. His name is Abel Judge. | 我们现在有了条线索 他叫亚伯·贾奇 |
[19:23] | You find him, and you’re one step closer | 只要找到他 就离知道 |
[19:24] | to finding out who’s threatening your life and your livelihood. | 是谁在威胁你的生命和工作更近了一步 |
[19:33] | Before we go any further, I just want to thank you. | 在我们开始前 我想感谢你们 |
[19:35] | What has happened is unimaginable, | 我难以想象会发生这种事 |
[19:37] | and the attention that you are giving it | 你们对这件事的关注 |
[19:38] | means the world to me and to my company. | 对我和我的公司来说意义重大 |
[19:40] | We were talking about Stella Huang. | 我们之前聊过斯黛拉·黄 |
[19:42] | Sam talked to me about her, | 萨姆跟我提过她 |
[19:44] | that she was alleging he worked with Maier. | 说她指控其与迈尔合作 |
[19:46] | He denied it, but… | 萨姆否认了 但… |
[19:47] | – You believe he was doping. – I do. | -你认为他使用了兴奋剂 -对 |
[19:49] | At his age, what he was doing. I should have said something. | 他那个年纪 取得的成绩 我本该说点什么 |
[19:52] | But when he won, my company won, so I didn’t. | 但他赢了 我的公司就赢了 所以我没说 |
[19:56] | And I have to live with that, | 所以我必须承担结果 |
[19:58] | not having the courage to speak out against the doping | 没有勇气说出我反对使用兴奋剂 |
[19:59] | that is such a cancer on sports. | 这对体育来说就是个毒瘤 |
[20:02] | And apparently Stella Huang had the courage that I lack | 但显然 斯黛拉·黄拥有我欠缺的勇气 |
[20:04] | because what she was doing, | 因为她所要做的 |
[20:06] | trying to expose a man like Razmik Maier, | 是揭露拉兹米克·迈尔这样的人 |
[20:08] | I admire her for doing that. | 我很佩服她 |
[20:09] | Do you know anyone else who Maier might be working with? | 你知道迈尔还有可能和谁有合作吗 |
[20:11] | Any of the other athletes that you sponsor? | 任何一个你所赞助的运动员 |
[20:13] | I don’t. I’m sorry. | 我不知道 抱歉 |
[20:15] | You might not know, but whoever’s doing this does. | 你可能不知道 但做下这件事的人知道 |
[20:17] | They stole Stella’s notes and computer. | 他们偷走了斯黛拉的笔记和电脑 |
[20:19] | We’re gonna need a list of all the athletes you sponsor. | 我们需要一份你赞助的运动员清单 |
[20:21] | Of course. If you’d like, I can call the office right now | 当然可以 我现在就给办公室打电话 |
[20:23] | and have them send the list over. | 让他们把名单发过来 |
[20:25] | Thank you. We’ll give you some privacy. | 谢谢 我们给你点私人空间 |
[20:28] | When you’re finished, we’ll be outside. | 打完了电话 到外面找我们就行 |
[20:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:36] | Hey. Can I please get a list of all of the athletes we sponsor? | 能给我一份我们赞助的运动员名单吗 |
[20:40] | Names and numbers. | 名字和社保号码都要 |
[20:41] | Oh, also, um, Ani Bolin. Does she still live in Philly? | 还有 安妮·博林 她还住在费城吗 |
[20:48] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[20:51] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[20:52] | Cosecha Mayas. Your favorite restaurant. | 玛雅人酒馆 你最喜欢的餐厅 |
[20:56] | Sorpresa! Ha! | 惊喜 |
[21:02] | Since we can’t be in Flores, I thought we’d bring it here. | 既然我们去不了弗洛勒斯岛 就把餐厅带来 |
[21:05] | Raymond called, said you missed home, and my tamales. | 雷蒙德打电话说你想家和我的玉米粉蒸肉了 |
[21:08] | The next thing I know, a car shows up, | 接着 一辆车子出现 |
[21:10] | takes me to the airport, and here I am. | 把我带到了机场 我就到这来了 |
[21:14] | I’m missing some coriander. | 我缺了点芫荽 |
[21:16] | Weecha can take you to the market. | 薇查可以带你去市场 |
[21:17] | You can get whatever else you need. | 还需要什么都可以去买 |
[21:19] | I hope you’re hungry. I plan on making a feast. | 我希望你肚子很饿 我准备做顿大餐 |
[21:33] | You were so down this morning. | 你今早情绪很低落 |
[21:34] | I’m hoping this will raise your spirits. | 我希望这能让你开心 |
[21:43] | Tadashi left you this. | 志忠给你留下了这个 |
[21:45] | He said he found what you asked for. | 他说他找到你想知道的事了 |
[21:48] | The rest of the story. | 剩下的故事 |
[21:50] | You want to raise my spirits? Don’t look. | 你想让我开心起来 那就别看 |
[21:54] | Nothing good will come from it. | 不会是什么好事的 |
[21:56] | Why does it bother you? | 你为什么感到困扰 |
[21:58] | It’s important to me. | 这对我来说很重要 |
[22:00] | But it upsets you. Why is that? | 但却让你忧虑 为什么 |
[22:03] | I appreciate what you did, bringing Herman. | 我很感激你把赫尔曼带来 |
[22:07] | But I don’t want us to be eating his food here. | 但我不是想在这里吃他的食物 |
[22:13] | I want us to be there. | 而是我们能到那去 |
[22:16] | The way we were. | 就像以前一样 |
[22:18] | And you think that this prevents that. | 你觉得看了这个文件我就不会走 |
[22:20] | I think it will. | 是的 |
[22:22] | If you open it. | 如果你看的话 |
[22:32] | Burgos gave us a list of the Athlanta-sponsored athletes. | 博格斯给了一份亚斯兰大赞助的运动员名单 |
[22:36] | So far, no one knows, or is willing to say they know, | 目前为止 没人知道 或愿意说出 |
[22:38] | anything about Maier. | 关于迈尔的事情 |
[22:39] | Well, Reddington was wrong about the Boswells. | 雷丁顿在博斯韦尔的事上出错过 |
[22:41] | Maybe he’s wrong about Maier, too. | 也许迈尔的事 他也错了 |
[22:43] | And what, | 怎么 |
[22:43] | there’s another explanation for why Stella Huang was killed? | 斯黛拉·黄被杀还有其他的解释吗 |
[22:46] | Well, we have a theory why she was killed | 我们只是对她被杀的原因有个猜测 |
[22:47] | but not an explanation. | 而不是解释 |
[22:49] | She was killed by Maier because he was afraid of being exposed, | 她被迈尔杀害 是因为害怕被揭露 |
[22:51] | of being found out. | 害怕被人发现 |
[22:52] | But what about the tennis player? | 那网球运动员呢 |
[22:54] | You think that’s reason enough for Maier to kill an athlete | 你觉得这理由会让迈尔杀害一个运动员吗 |
[22:56] | when he’s devoted his life to helping them? | 他可是一生都在帮助运动员 |
[22:58] | I do. In my experience, people will do almost anything | 是的 根据我的经验 人们会不惜一切 |
[23:01] | to hide what they’re ashamed of. | 掩藏自己感到羞愧的事 |
[23:04] | Well, experience is one thing, and facts are another. | 经验与事实是两码事 |
[23:06] | At this point, we don’t have any. | 现在 我们什么事实都不知道 |
[23:08] | Okay. Okay, okay. The way she swallowed the flash drive? | 斯黛拉吞下U盘的方式 |
[23:10] | Uh, first of all, wow, right? Talk about dedication. | 首先 非常震撼 对吧 这才叫奉献呢 |
[23:14] | Based on where it was found in her intestinal tract, | 根据U盘在肠道内被发现的位置 |
[23:17] | the M.E. says she swallowed it five minutes before she died. | 法医说她是死前五分钟吞下的 |
[23:20] | While her killer was destroying evidence, | 当她的凶手正在销毁证据之时 |
[23:22] | she was hiding some. | 她藏了一些 |
[23:23] | You want evidence? | 你想要证据吗 |
[23:25] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[23:26] | Now, most of the information was destroyed by her stomach acid. | 大多信息都被她的胃酸毁掉了 |
[23:29] | Fun fact, did you know that acidity | 有趣的事实 你们知道酸度是用 |
[23:32] | is measured on a pH scale from zero to 14, | pH零到十四来衡量的吗 |
[23:34] | with stomach acid clocking in at a one, | 胃酸的pH值刚好是一 |
[23:36] | just above battery acid? | 只比电池酸高一点点 |
[23:38] | Were any of the files uncorrupted? | 有任何没被损毁的文件吗 |
[23:40] | Oh. Yeah. Right, right. And they showed this. | 对 有 有这些图 |
[23:44] | So, what do these tell us? | 所以 这些说明了什么呢 |
[23:46] | That Maier was the killer. | 迈尔就是那个凶手 |
[23:47] | – And he’s not done killing. – Who’s the unsub? | -但他还没杀完 -潜在受害者是谁 |
[23:50] | Ani Bolin, a top middle-distance runner | 安妮·博林 一个顶尖的中距离赛跑运动员 |
[23:52] | and one of Atlanta’s biggest stars. | 亚特兰大最耀眼的明星之一 |
[23:54] | Now, during my flirtation with being a triathlete, | 在我一时兴起想要成为一名铁人三项选手的时候 |
[23:57] | I studied her form. | 我学习过她的模式 |
[23:58] | Kind of got obsessed with it, actually. | 有点被迷住了 说实话 |
[24:00] | The length of her stride, | 她迈步的长度 |
[24:02] | pounds per square inch every time she pushed off. | 每次她起步的每平方英寸磅数 |
[24:04] | Basically, the way she flies was so depressingly impossible | 基本上就是她的动作太难了 |
[24:08] | for me to approximate that I decided | 我全都做不到所以我决定 |
[24:09] | to stick with what I’m good at. | 专注于我擅长的 |
[24:11] | – Cycling, right? – Orange sherbet. | -骑行吗 -橘子果子露 |
[24:14] | Dembe, Park, get Bolin’s address and roll out. | 邓比 帕克 拿到博林的地址就行动 |
[24:16] | Ressler, call Burgos. | 雷斯勒 打给博格斯 |
[24:18] | Have him contact his athlete and get her to sit tight. | 让他联系他的运动员 让她保持别动 |
[24:21] | There have been two victims. There isn’t gonna be a third. | 已经有两名受害者了 不能再有第三名 |
[24:24] | Mr. Burgos. Donald Ressler. | 博格斯先生 我是唐纳德·雷斯勒 |
[24:26] | I need you to reach out to Ani Bolin. | 我需要你帮我联系到安妮·博林 |
[24:28] | It’s Maier. He’s targeting her, isn’t he? | 是迈尔吧 他要对她下手了对吗 |
[24:29] | We think he might be. But that’s why I’m calling. | 我们认为有可能 所以我打电话给你 |
[24:31] | I want you to let her know that there’s nothing to worry about. | 我希望你让她知道没什么可担心的 |
[24:33] | – We’re on our way. – I’ll call her right now. | -我们在路上了 -我马上给她打 |
[24:34] | Thanks for the heads-up. | 谢谢你的提醒 |
[24:39] | Hello? Ani. It’s me. | -你好 -安妮 是我 |
[24:40] | I just spoke to the FBI. | 我刚跟联调局联系过 |
[24:41] | Thank God. It’s about time they get involved. | 感谢上帝 是时候让他们参与进来了 |
[24:43] | I-I don’t want to get caught, | 我不想被抓 |
[24:44] | but I don’t want to end up like Sam, either. | 但我也不想变得跟萨姆一样 |
[24:46] | – You won’t end up like Sam. – Or Stella. | -你不会跟萨姆一样的 -或者像斯黛拉 |
[24:48] | She was a pain in the ass, but, oh, my God! | 她是个讨厌鬼但是 我的天呐 |
[24:50] | Ani, listen to me. I told the FBI | 安妮 听我说 我跟联调局说 |
[24:52] | that I would stay with you until they got here. | 在他们到之前我会跟你待在一起 |
[24:54] | H-Here? What, are you in Philly? | 这里 什么 你在费城吗 |
[24:57] | I am, for an important meeting that involves you, actually. | 是的 有个涉及到你的很重要的会 |
[24:59] | Okay, I’m not interested in meetings. | 好吧 什么会我不感兴趣 |
[25:01] | I just want to know why this is happening. | 我只想知道为什么这一切会发生 |
[25:03] | Do you even know where Maier is? | 你知道迈尔在哪吗 |
[25:05] | No. | 不知道 |
[25:08] | I haven’t heard from him at all. | 我完全没有他的消息 |
[25:11] | Just sit tight. Help is on the way. | 不要乱跑 后援马上来了 |
[25:29] | You’re packing. | 你在收拾行李 |
[25:31] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[25:33] | I love you, but I’m afraid of this place, | 我爱你 但我害怕这个地方 |
[25:37] | what it does to you and to Weecha. | 这里对你和薇查的影响 |
[25:39] | I can’t watch what it’s turning you into. | 我不能眼睁睁的看着你变成这样 |
[25:44] | I want you, Mierce. | 我想要你 米尔斯 |
[25:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:48] | And you want this. | 你还想要这个 |
[25:55] | Can’t they co-exist? | 不能两个共存吗 |
[25:57] | In some people. | 有些人可以 |
[25:59] | Not in you. It consumes you. | 但你不行 它会消耗你 |
[26:02] | It’ll be over soon. | 很快就结束了 |
[26:03] | It was over when we met. | 我们两个见面那一刻就结束了 |
[26:13] | I thought it was. | 我以为是的 |
[26:18] | I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[26:22] | You’re better than this. | 你比这更好 |
[26:25] | This should not define you. | 不应该用这个来定义你 |
[26:26] | You know what Elizabeth was to me, | 你知道伊丽莎白对我来说 |
[26:29] | who she was to me. | 意味着什么 |
[26:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:31] | Which is why I know you have to let go. | 所以我知道你必须要放手 |
[26:35] | Not of her, but of your anger. | 不是因为她 是因为你的愤怒 |
[26:38] | Your need for revenge. It’s going to kill others. | 你对复仇的渴望会杀死其他人的 |
[26:43] | I don’t want it to kill you. | 我不希望它害死你 |
[26:48] | Please let go. | 求你放手吧 |
[26:52] | Don’t do it for me. Do it for you. | 不要为了我做这些 为了你自己 |
[26:57] | If I do that, will you stay? | 如果我这么做 你愿意留下吗 |
[27:00] | I would. | 我愿意 |
[27:02] | But if I stay, you won’t. | 但如果我留下来 你不会停止的 |
[27:10] | I should finish packing. | 我该接着收拾了 |
[27:19] | What the hell is going on? | 到底发生了什么 |
[27:20] | The reporter, Stella Huang, found out about Maier, | 那个记者 斯黛拉·黄 发现了迈尔的事 |
[27:23] | started asking questions. | 开始问各种问题 |
[27:24] | Maier got spooked. He started covering his tracks. | 迈尔吓坏了 他开始掩盖踪迹 |
[27:28] | By killing Sam and Stella? That’s insane. | 通过杀死萨姆和斯黛拉吗 这太疯狂了 |
[27:30] | Well, of course it is. But he’s not going to find you. | 当然是的 但他不会找到你的 |
[27:32] | I promise you we’re safe. I will protect you. | 我发誓我们很安全 我会保护你的 |
[27:34] | Yeah, until the whole world finds out that | 是啊 直到全世界都知道了 |
[27:35] | I was one of his clients. | 我是他的客户之一 |
[27:37] | Everyone will know that I was doping. | 所有人都知道我在服用兴奋剂 |
[27:39] | And there’s no keeping me safe from that. | 没人能保护我不被发现 |
[27:40] | – Ani, you don’t have to worry. – Wait. | -安妮 你不用担心 -等等 |
[27:43] | You’re the one who hooked me up with him. | 是你把他介绍给我的 |
[27:45] | You said that my contract was contingent upon results, | 是你说我的合同取决于我的成绩 |
[27:47] | knowing that the only way I could get those results | 唯一我能获得这些成绩的方法就是 |
[27:49] | was through Maier. | 借助于迈尔 |
[27:50] | Are you telling me you didn’t like those results? | 你是说你不喜欢这些成绩吗 |
[27:52] | – I’m not… – The sub four minute 1,500? | -我没有 -1500米四分钟以内 |
[27:55] | The prize money, the added attention? | 这些奖金 还有额外的关注 |
[27:57] | You became famous. I sold more shoes. | 你成名了 我鞋的销量也上去了 |
[27:58] | But the only difference is now he’s coming after me, not you. | 唯一的区别在于他现在是冲着我来 而不是你 |
[28:02] | I told you, you don’t have to worry about Maier. | 我说了 你不需要担心迈尔 |
[28:04] | But you also told me that he’s covering his tracks. | 但你还说了他正在销毁证据 |
[28:06] | Sam. Stella. He got to them. | 萨姆 斯黛拉 都被他杀了 |
[28:08] | How can you be so sure that he’s not gonna come for me, too? | 你怎么能确定他不会来杀我 |
[28:11] | Because I am here | 因为我在这里 |
[28:13] | and I won’t let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你出任何事的 |
[28:16] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[28:18] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 来 |
[28:25] | Is that Maier’s bag? | 那是迈尔的包吗 |
[28:26] | I thought you said you hadn’t heard from him… | 你不是说你没联系上他 |
[28:35] | I’m afraid I lied about that. | 恐怕我对此说谎了 |
[28:50] | Open up. It’s me. | 开门 是我 |
[28:52] | Open up. | 开门 |
[28:55] | The FBI knows. | 联调局知道了 |
[28:56] | Not everything, but enough. | 还不知道全部 但也够多了 |
[28:58] | They’re coming to talk to her. | 他们正在来找她的路上 |
[28:59] | I bought us some time, 30 minutes, no more. | 我给我们争取了点时间 最多三十分钟 |
[29:02] | I got everything. All her work. | 我都拿到了 她所有调查结果 |
[29:03] | Ani’s the only one left who knows. | 现在知情者只剩安妮了 |
[29:06] | Ani… | 安妮 |
[29:08] | And you. | 和你 |
[29:10] | What? What are you doing? | 什么 你这是做什么 |
[29:12] | The FBI asked me about you. They know you’re involved. | 联调局向我问起你了 他们知道你牵涉其中 |
[29:14] | People have been after me for years. | 这么多年来一直有人在查我 |
[29:16] | The FBI will find out, | 联调局会发现真相的 |
[29:18] | and when they do, they could find me. | 到那时 他们就会找上我 |
[29:20] | And that’s not gonna happen. | 我不会允许这事发生 |
[29:24] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[29:25] | – Burgos… – Move! | -博格斯 -走 |
[29:44] | Miss Bolin! FBI! Miss Bolin? | 博林小姐 联调局 博林小姐 |
[29:50] | Miss Bolin? FBI! | 博林小姐 联调局 |
[29:54] | Ani? | 安妮 |
[29:58] | Please tell me we’re not too late. | 希望我们没有来太晚 |
[29:59] | Low pulse. Loss of consciousness. | 脉搏很慢 没有知觉 |
[30:04] | Okay. It’s chloroform. | 好的 是氯仿 |
[30:05] | We’re late. But we’re not too late. | 我们来晚了 但还不算太晚 |
[30:10] | Call the paramedics. I’m going after Maier. | 叫医务人员 我去追迈尔 |
[30:12] | Okay, this is Special Agent Aram Mojtabai with the FBI. | 好 我是联调局特别探员阿兰姆·莫伊塔巴尔 |
[30:15] | We need a team at 32 Cottage Grove Ave. | 舍林大道32号需要医疗队 |
[30:20] | No. It’s… It’s me, Walker. | 别 是我 沃克 |
[30:22] | I came as fast as I could. | 我得到消息就立刻赶来了 |
[30:24] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[30:25] | Maier. We came in, he went out. | 迈尔 我们来的时候他刚离开 |
[30:27] | Well, don’t let him get away. Go. | 别让他跑了 去吧 |
[30:28] | – I-I’ve got her. I’ll call 911. – I already called them. | -这里交给我 我来叫救护车 -我已经叫了 |
[30:31] | The paramedics should be here soon. | 医务人员应该很快就到了 |
[30:32] | Go! Please. | 去吧 快去 |
[30:34] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[30:38] | So, we’ve been going through Stella Huang’s files. | 我们一直在梳理斯黛拉·黄的文件 |
[30:40] | There weren’t just photos. There was documents, receipts. | 里面不仅仅包括了照片 还有文件 收据 |
[30:43] | She knew who Maier met with and who was paying for his work. | 她知道迈尔的联系人和金主是谁 |
[30:47] | That’s Maier with Walker Burgos. | 迈尔这是和沃克·博格斯在一起 |
[30:48] | Yeah, and these are the e-mails and text threads proving | 是的 这些电子邮件和短信证明 |
[30:51] | that Maier was on Burgos’ payroll, | 迈尔收了博格斯的钱 |
[30:53] | that his supplies and the facility he worked from | 他的药品和工作的机构 |
[30:56] | were paid for by an Athlanta slush fund | 都是由博格斯控制的一只亚斯兰大贿赂基金 |
[30:58] | controlled by Burgos. | 提供的资金 |
[30:59] | The reporter knew everything, | 这记者查出了一切 |
[31:00] | that Burgos paid Maier to juice the athletes. | 她知道博格斯雇迈尔给运动员们打兴奋剂 |
[31:03] | Publishing that would destroy Burgos and his company. | 一旦报道出来 博格斯和他的公司就毁了 |
[31:05] | Alert Park and Aram, let them know | 告诉帕克和阿兰姆 告诉他们 |
[31:07] | there’s another suspect we have to be on the lookout for. | 还有一位疑犯需要密切留意 |
[31:11] | Burgos is with her now. Anything? | 博格斯在陪她 有发现吗 |
[31:13] | No. Which is weird. The way the apartment looked, | 没有 很奇怪 以那间公寓的布局 |
[31:15] | I would’ve sworn he could not have gotten far. | 我敢肯定他一定没有跑远 |
[31:19] | It’s Ressler. Ani should be fine, but Maier’s gone. | 是雷斯勒 安妮没事 但迈尔跑了 |
[31:23] | It’s not just Maier. It’s Burgos. They’re working together. | 不光是迈尔 还有博格斯 他们是一伙的 |
[31:25] | – Say that again. – Burgos played us. | -你说什么 -博格斯耍了我们 |
[31:27] | He got us to tell him everything we knew about Bolin. | 他骗我们把博林的所有信息都告诉他了 |
[31:29] | But it’s a good thing that you got there before him. | 但幸好你们在他之前到了 |
[31:33] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不不不 |
[31:36] | Aram, what is it? Did you copy? | 阿兰姆 怎么了 听得到吗 |
[31:51] | Drop it! Put it down. | 放下 放下 |
[31:57] | Now! | 立刻 |
[32:13] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[32:19] | She’s just running an errand. She’ll be right back. | 她就是去买点东西 马上就回来了 |
[32:25] | Great! Just in time. | 太好了 时间刚刚好 |
[32:27] | Herman, it looks delicious. | 赫尔曼 看起来太美味了 |
[32:32] | Have you looked? | 你看了吗 |
[32:34] | We can talk about that later. | 这个之后再说 |
[32:37] | You looked. | 你看了 |
[32:40] | I told Weecha to get a new bouquet each week | 我让薇查每周买一束花 |
[32:42] | and put them in water. | 插在水里 |
[32:45] | After five days, send me a picture. | 五天之后给我发照片 |
[32:49] | Depending on what they look like, | 看这花的情况 |
[32:50] | I’ll know what to do for you. | 我就知道该怎么对你了 |
[33:02] | How are you going to leave? | 你打算怎么走 |
[33:03] | Do you want me to drive you somewhere? | 要我开车送你吗 |
[33:05] | – I called a car. – I’ll drive you. | -我叫了车 -我送你 |
[33:07] | I’d prefer not. | 还是别了 |
[33:14] | I need you, Mierce. | 我需要你 米尔斯 |
[33:20] | I know, Raymond. | 我知道 雷蒙德 |
[33:53] | When I was a child, my parents took me to Greece, | 小时候我父母带我去希腊玩 |
[33:57] | to see the wonders of the world. | 去见识世界奇迹 |
[34:00] | I slept through the Parthenon, | 我在帕特农神庙里睡着了 |
[34:03] | I was bored to tears at Thermopylae, | 在温泉关无聊到嚎啕大哭 |
[34:06] | but when I got to Olympia | 但我到奥林匹亚的时候 |
[34:09] | and saw the remains of the first Olympic stadium, | 我看到世界上第一座奥林匹克体育场的遗迹 |
[34:12] | I was overwhelmed. | 我被震撼了 |
[34:14] | If you’re ramping up to ask me a question, don’t. | 如果你这么铺垫是为了问我问题 请免了 |
[34:16] | I’m not saying anything without a lawyer. | 没有律师在场我什么都不会说 |
[34:17] | As a general rule, yes, | 通常情况下 是的 |
[34:19] | questions are part of interrogating a suspect, | 提问是审问嫌犯的一部分 |
[34:21] | but in your case, a lot of our questions have been answered. | 但以你的情况来看 我们的很多问题已经有答案了 |
[34:24] | Well, then, as I’m not the least bit interested | 既然我对你的暑假一点都不感兴趣 |
[34:26] | in your summer vacations, there’s nothing to discuss. | 那就没什么好说的了 |
[34:29] | Sports predates math. | 体育早于数学 |
[34:30] | History began with writing, | 历史始于写作 |
[34:33] | and sports began 7,000 years before people learned to write. | 而七千年人们学会写作之前 体育就开始了 |
[34:39] | Sports isn’t just as old as man. | 体育并不像人类一样古老 |
[34:41] | It is essential to mankind. | 而是人类不必可少的 |
[34:43] | And you perverted it, | 你却扭曲了它 |
[34:44] | you and Maier and everyone who takes something | 你 迈尔和所有这些人 |
[34:47] | so pure and elegant and… And fair, | 给这纯粹优雅 公平的运动 |
[34:52] | and cheats. | 带去了骗子 |
[34:56] | Thanks, Louis. | 谢谢 路易斯 |
[34:59] | Yeah, we found your car. And Maier. | 我们找到了你的车 找到了迈尔 |
[35:02] | And all the evidence you took from Stella Huang. | 还有你从斯黛拉·黄身上拿走的所有证据 |
[35:07] | There is evidence here | 这里有证据 |
[35:08] | that shows you were juicing thirty-two athletes. | 证明你在给32名运动员打兴奋剂 |
[35:14] | See, you thought Stella Huang only knew about Sam and Ani. | 你以为斯黛拉·黄只知道萨姆和安妮 |
[35:18] | But she knew everything. | 但是她知道所有的事 |
[35:21] | And now so do we. | 现在我们也知道了 |
[35:23] | Why don’t you start from the beginning? | 不如你从头开始说吧 |
[35:33] | Going to the cemetery only made things harder, not easier. | 去墓地并没让事情变轻松 而是更艰难 |
[35:37] | I mean, if there was a light at the end of the tunnel, | 如果隧道尽头有一丝光明 |
[35:40] | visiting Liz only made it harder to see. | 去看莉斯只会让你更难看到光明 |
[35:45] | When I put back the prescription pad, | 当我把处方笺放回去时 |
[35:47] | I had already torn off a page. | 我已经撕掉了一页 |
[35:50] | I used it to get these. | 我用它来买了这些 |
[36:00] | You can’t do this alone, | 你一个人做不到 |
[36:02] | weaning yourself off, titrating. | 戒掉 降低用量 |
[36:04] | It’s like handcuffing yourself to your desk at night | 就像夜晚把自己拷在书桌边 |
[36:06] | just to keep from falling off the wagon. | 以防旧瘾复发 |
[36:09] | You need help, | 你需要帮助 |
[36:10] | help I can’t give you because I don’t know how, | 我帮不了你 因为我不知道该怎么帮你 |
[36:12] | so when I try, I only make things worse. | 所以每当我试着去帮你 我只会弄得更糟 |
[36:18] | I know you’re going through a lot, | 我知道你经历了很多 |
[36:19] | and I don’t want to add to your burdens, | 我不想增加你的负担 |
[36:21] | but it’s just, I’m asking you, please, don’t give up on me. Okay? | 但只是 我请求你 别放弃我好吗 |
[36:36] | We executed a search warrant on Athlanta. | 我们对亚斯兰大执行了搜查令 |
[36:38] | And Ani Bolin, her doctors say | 还有安妮·博林 她的医生说 |
[36:39] | they expect her to make a full recovery. | 他们预计她能完全康复 |
[36:41] | This came for you, from Reddington. | 这个是雷丁顿给你的 |
[36:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:48] | Was I right? About why he wanted you to work with him? | 我说对了吗 关于他为什么想你跟他一起的事 |
[36:51] | Was it about the good old days? | 是因为美好的往昔岁月吗 |
[36:53] | It was definitely about the old days. | 绝对是因为往昔岁月 |
[36:55] | Good? Not so much. | 美好吗 谈不上 |
[36:58] | Well, you did good work on this case. | 这件案子你做得很好 |
[37:01] | – You all did. – Thank you. | -你们都做得很好 -谢谢 |
[37:16] | That’s where you told Elizabeth. | 你就是在那里告诉伊丽莎白的 |
[37:20] | In a coffee shop. | 在咖啡店里 |
[37:22] | Based on when I asked you to give her the letter after I’m dead | 根据我告诉你在我死后把信交给她的时间 |
[37:25] | and the time stamp on the photos, | 以及照片上的时间标记 |
[37:26] | it took you just over an hour to betray me. | 你一个多小时就背叛我了 |
[37:29] | We already discussed this, that I told her. | 我们已经讨论过这件事 我是告诉她了 |
[37:33] | The photos came from Vandyke’s phone. | 这是范戴克手机里的照片 |
[37:36] | I asked Tadashi to pull GPS coordinates, | 我叫志忠调出了定位坐标 |
[37:38] | to see where Vandyke had gone | 看看范戴克向伊丽莎白 |
[37:40] | in the hours before he shot Elizabeth. | 开枪的几小时前去了哪里 |
[37:42] | Tadashi found the coordinates, but then he found these. | 志忠找到了坐标 然后还发现了这些 |
[37:46] | And, yes, the images themselves only confirm | 没错 这些照片也证实了 |
[37:49] | what you and I have already discussed. | 我们已经讨论过的事 |
[37:51] | What we haven’t discussed, what the photos really show, | 以及没有讨论的事 照片真正显示的 |
[37:54] | is that the man who killed Elizabeth, a man you knew, | 杀害伊丽莎白的人 一个你认识的人 |
[37:57] | was 20 feet from you, taking your picture, | 离你六米左右的距离 拍下你的照片 |
[38:00] | and you were so intent on your betrayal | 你一心只想着背叛 |
[38:05] | that you missed him, | 你没看到他 |
[38:07] | and in missing him, you failed to protect both me and her. | 因为没看到他 你没能保护我和她 |
[38:15] | How did Vandyke know where we’d be that night? | 范戴克怎么知道那晚我们会去哪 |
[38:19] | How is it that he was waiting for us at the restaurant? | 他怎么会在餐厅那等着我们 |
[38:22] | No one knew we’d all be there | 没人知道我们会去那里 |
[38:26] | except for Elizabeth and you and me. | 除了伊丽莎白 你和我 |
[38:31] | Yet there he was, and now we know why. | 然而他还是出现在那 现在我们知道原因了 |
[38:35] | Your job wasn’t to tell my story | 你的工作不是以你自己的方式 |
[38:39] | the way you wanted it told. | 来讲述我的事 |
[38:42] | Whether or not you were at peace with my decision | 你是否接受我的决定 |
[38:45] | was irrelevant to what I hired you to do. | 与我雇你做什么无关 |
[38:48] | You had a job. | 那是你的工作 |
[38:51] | And for decades, you did it better than anyone possibly could. | 几十年来 你做得比任何人都好 |
[38:55] | Until you didn’t. | 直到你失职 |
[38:58] | You could sense a threat a mile away. | 千里之外的威胁你都能感觉到 |
[39:02] | But the biggest threat? | 但是最大的威胁 |
[39:04] | Standing 20 feet away? | 却站在六米之外 |
[39:06] | You missed him. | 你却看不到他 |
[39:09] | And Elizabeth is dead because of that. | 伊丽莎白因此而死 |
[39:16] | Elizabeth is dead for many reasons. | 伊丽莎白的死有很多原因 |
[39:21] | Pull over. | 停车 |
[39:23] | But it looks like as if one of those reasons is me. | 但看起来其中一个原因是因为我 |
[39:27] | Get out. | 下车 |
[39:46] | Should we go home? | 我们该回家吗 |
[39:50] | Do you think she’ll come back? | 你觉得她会回来吗 |
[39:52] | Not unless your investigation into Elizabeth’s death is over. | 除非你调查伊丽莎白死因的事情结束 |
[39:56] | Is it? | 结束了吗 |
[40:00] | It’s just beginning. | 这只是开始 |
[40:24] | Hi. This is Alina. | 你好 我是艾莉娜 |
[40:26] | Leave a message, and I’ll call you back. | 请留言 我会回电的 |
[40:28] | First of all, you don’t make things worse. | 首先 你没把事情弄得更糟 |
[40:30] | You call me out, hold me responsible. | 你叫住了我 让我负责任 |
[40:34] | I need that. | 我需要这样 |
[40:36] | I also need you to try to get to work early tomorrow. | 我也需要你明天尽量早点来工作 |
[40:39] | Doesn’t matter what time. I’ll be here. | 无论几点 我会在这里的 |
[40:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:57] | Congratulations, Harold. | 恭喜你 哈罗德 |
[41:59] | Now you have the blood of two men on your hands. | 现在你手染两个人的鲜血 |
[42:03] | Who are you? Who is… | 你是什么人 你是… |