时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | That’s how she’s gonna prove to the world | 她要以此向世界证明 |
[00:03] | that she’s seizing control of his empire. | 她要全盘接手他的帝国 |
[00:07] | She’s gonna kill him. | 她会杀了他 |
[00:09] | She’s making a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[00:11] | I need to stop her! | 我得阻止她 |
[00:13] | This won’t end well. | 这事不会有好结果 |
[00:26] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[00:29] | That’s all right. | 没关系的 |
[00:32] | I don’t want to. | 我不想这么做 |
[00:37] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[00:44] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[00:53] | Raymond, we must. I’m sorry. | 雷蒙德 我们必须走了 真抱歉 |
[01:08] | No! | 不 |
[01:09] | Stop! Stop! | 停车 停车 |
[01:11] | Stop. I’m an FBI agent. | 停车 我是联调局探员 |
[01:12] | I’m in pursuit of a murder suspect. | 我正在追缉凶案疑犯 |
[01:14] | – Get out of your car! I need your car! – Really? | -立刻下车 你的车被征用了 -真的假的 |
[01:16] | Come on! Get out of the car! | 快点 立刻下车 |
[01:20] | Call the police! He just hijacked my car! | 快报警 他刚刚劫持了我的车 |
[01:37] | We have company. | 有人追上来了 |
[01:39] | It’s Ressler. | 是雷斯勒 |
[01:44] | Lose him. | 甩掉他 |
[01:57] | He killed her! | 他杀了她 |
[01:58] | I know what you wanna do. | 我知道你想做什么 |
[02:00] | He may not have pulled the trigger. | 他或许没有直接动手 |
[02:01] | But she’s dead because of him. | 但她是因他而死 |
[02:03] | Yes, probably, but killing him will only make it worse. | 或许是 但杀了他只会让事情更糟 |
[02:06] | Donald, listen to me. | 唐纳德 听我说 |
[02:08] | You’re in no condition to drive. | 你现在的状态不适合开车 |
[02:10] | Don’t do this. | 不要这样做 |
[02:43] | Hard to believe it’s been two years. | 难以置信 已经过了两年 |
[02:45] | Feels like 200. | 感觉像是两百年那么漫长 |
[02:46] | How’s Agnes holding up? | 艾格尼斯怎么样 |
[02:49] | Amazingly well. | 奇迹般地好 |
[02:51] | She wants the anniversary to be a celebration of Elizabeth’s life, | 她希望这次纪念日是为了纪念伊丽莎白的生 |
[02:54] | not a mourning of her death. | 而非悼念她的死 |
[02:55] | So that’s what we’re doing tonight. | 所以我们今晚准备这样做 |
[02:59] | You’re welcome to join us. | 欢迎你加入我们 |
[03:01] | Oh, I appreciate that, but I, uh, | 我心领了 但是我… |
[03:03] | just came in to see if I could get the morning off. | 我过来只是想问问上午能不能请假 |
[03:06] | Take the day. I insist. | 给你一天假 我坚持 |
[03:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:09] | We’ve been going through photo albums recently | 我们最近在翻相册 |
[03:11] | and found this. | 发现了这张照片 |
[03:14] | Agnes wanted you to have it. | 艾格尼斯希望你拿着 |
[03:19] | I’m around if you need me. | 如果你需要我 我就在附近 |
[03:33] | Shortness of breath. Decreased breath sounds. | 呼吸急促 呼吸音减少 |
[03:34] | Tracheal deviation. I think it’s a tension pneumothorax. | 气管偏斜 应该是张力性气胸 |
[03:37] | And it looks like the area’s already been damaged. | 这块区域看起来以前受过重创 |
[03:39] | We need to do a needle decompression. | 我们需要空针减压 |
[03:57] | BP is 80 and dropping. Heart rate is 120. | 血压80 还在下降 心率120 |
[03:59] | Oxygen saturation is low. | 氧饱和度低 |
[04:01] | Put him on a non-rebreather. | 给他上非再呼吸面罩 |
[04:04] | His lung is putting pressure on his heart. | 他的肺在给心脏施压 |
[04:05] | He needs a chest tube now! Let’s go, people! | 需要立刻给他植入胸导管 快点 |
[04:08] | I understand. I know the driver of the car he hit is in surgery | 我理解 我知道被他撞的司机正在进行手术 |
[04:11] | and you need to talk to him. | 你要找他问话 |
[04:12] | But he’s my agent. He’s hurt. | 但他是我的探员 他受了重伤 |
[04:14] | And I don’t appreciate you going in there | 我不喜欢你闯进来 |
[04:15] | and cuffing him like he’s a common criminal. | 把他当作普通罪犯拷起来 |
[04:21] | You’re surprisingly popular. | 你真是出奇地受欢迎 |
[04:24] | How’s the woman I hit? | 被我撞到的女性怎么样了 |
[04:25] | Better. Healing. | 好多了 正在康复 |
[04:27] | In time she should be fine. | 假以时日 她应该会痊愈的 |
[04:29] | “Should be.” And this? | 应该 这又是怎么回事 |
[04:32] | Am I free, or is this a stay of execution? | 我算被释放了 还是受着缓刑 |
[04:35] | That depends on the outcome | 这就取决于联调局 |
[04:36] | of the Bureau’s disciplinary committee hearing. | 纪律委员会听证会的结果 |
[04:38] | They’re holding it as soon as you get out. | 等你出院就立刻举行听证会 |
[04:40] | What they decide will go a long way in determining | 会议结果会极大程度决定 |
[04:42] | whether the D.A. files charges or not. | 地方检察官是否提起诉讼 |
[04:44] | Do they know I was in pursuit? | 他们知不知道我在追捕疑犯 |
[04:46] | They do. And that you were DUI. | 知道 也知道你是酒后驾车 |
[04:51] | Reddington. Where is he? | 雷丁顿 他在哪里 |
[04:53] | Gone. | 消失了 |
[04:54] | Disappeared without a trace. His lines are dead. | 人间蒸发 完全失联 |
[04:57] | All major law-enforcement agencies | 已经通知了 |
[04:59] | have been alerted, | 各大执法机构 |
[05:00] | and nothing’s come back. | 但目前没有任何结果 |
[05:01] | It’s only a matter of time before his immunity agreement | 他免罪协议被撤销 行动小组被遣散 |
[05:03] | is revoked and the task force disbanded. | 都只是时间问题 |
[05:05] | Good. Then we can start hunting him again. | 很好 这样我们又可以重新追捕他了 |
[05:09] | Elizabeth had a will. | 伊丽莎白留下了遗嘱 |
[05:12] | She designated me and Charlene as Agnes’ legal guardians. | 她指定我和夏琳做艾格尼斯的法定监护人 |
[05:17] | I think she’d want us to look forward, not back. | 我想她希望我们朝前看 而不是回头 |
[05:22] | I’m gonna try to do that. | 我会试着这样做 |
[05:24] | My hope is you can, too. | 我希望你也可以 |
[05:35] | I’ve put in your discharge papers. | 我给你办理出院手续 |
[05:37] | Your job now is to rest and do PT. | 你现在要做的是好好休息 做好康复训练 |
[05:41] | I’ll see you in my office in a week. | 我们一周后在我办公室见 |
[05:43] | In the meantime, I want to talk with you about pain management. | 与此同时 我要跟你聊聊疼痛管理 |
[05:46] | – Oh, I’m good. – I know from your chart | -不用了 -我看过你的病历 |
[05:48] | that you had a dependency issue in the past. | 你以前也上瘾过 |
[05:52] | I was an addict, yes. | 我以前是个瘾君子 没错 |
[05:53] | But, uh, I don’t plan on being one again. | 但我不想重蹈覆辙 |
[05:55] | And we’ll do whatever we can to help you. | 我们会尽全力帮你 |
[05:56] | But you’re going to be in pain for a while. | 但在一段时间内你确实会很痛 |
[05:58] | I’m fine. | 我没事的 |
[05:59] | Taking what I’m offering, the pills and the advice, | 接受我的帮助 接受止痛药和建议 |
[06:02] | is better than the alternative, which is to wait | 要好过把它们当做耳旁风 什么也不做 |
[06:05] | until in your suffering you find yourself on the street | 直到你不堪痛苦 发现自己游荡街头 |
[06:07] | looking to buy whatever you can. | 迫切地购买一切能买到的药 |
[06:13] | You don’t wanna give me those. | 你不会想把药给我的 |
[06:15] | No, I don’t. | 我确实不想 |
[06:16] | But I can’t let you walk out of here without them. | 但是我不能让你不拿药就离开这里 |
[06:20] | Do you have someone who can help you manage this? | 有人能帮你解决这个问题吗 |
[06:22] | Sure. Tons of people. | 当然 很多人 |
[06:23] | I’m prescribing oxycodone. | 我给你开氧可酮处方 |
[06:35] | I just got off the phone with Rebecca Hagens, | 我刚和联调局纪律委员会的主管 |
[06:36] | head of the FBI disciplinary committee. | 丽贝卡·哈根斯通过电话 |
[06:38] | She’s been sitting at your hearing for a half-hour. | 她在你的听证会待了半小时了 |
[06:40] | She says you haven’t shown up. | 她说你没去现场 |
[06:41] | I encouraged her to give you the benefit of the doubt | 我鼓励她考虑你为国家的付出 |
[06:43] | after everything you’ve done for your country | 对你做无罪推定 |
[06:45] | and allow for a little more time, | 再宽限一些时间 |
[06:46] | but I can only do so much. | 但我能做的仅限于此 |
[06:48] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[06:49] | I’m looking forward, not back. | 我在朝前看 没有回头 |
[06:50] | Five minutes away? Ten? | 五分钟的路程 十分钟 |
[06:51] | You said this is what Keen would want. | 你说这是基恩希望的 |
[06:53] | What she’d want is for you to look forward to clearing your name. | 她想要你往前看是指你洗脱罪名 |
[06:56] | Which you can still do if you can get there soon enough. | 如果你尽快赶过去 就能实现 |
[06:58] | – I’m not going. – Donald. | -我不会去的 -唐纳德 |
[07:00] | – They’ll take your badge. – They can have it. | -他们会收回你的警徽 -随他们去吧 |
[07:02] | I left it at my apartment, along with my service weapon. | 我把它留在公寓了 和我的武器一起 |
[07:05] | So that’s it? You’re done? | 就这样 你不干了 |
[07:07] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 |
[07:10] | Look, if I stay, I’ll hunt for him. | 如果我留下 我会找他 |
[07:13] | I’ll become obsessed with him and her. | 我会执著于他和她 |
[07:15] | You’ve worked too hard to let it end this way. | 你付出了太多 不能就这样结束 |
[07:17] | Yeah, I have. | 是啊 |
[07:19] | Donald, we can help you get through this. | 唐纳德 我们能帮你渡过难关 |
[07:21] | We can help each other. We’re all struggling. | 我们能互相帮助 我们在挣扎 |
[07:25] | We need to be here for each other. | 我们需要相互支持 |
[07:26] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 抱歉 |
[07:50] | Hey, buddy. You gettin’ on? | 兄弟 你上车吗 |
[07:54] | I don’t got all day. | 我可等不了你一天 |
[08:09] | Hi, there. Take a seat. | 你好 请坐 |
[08:21] | So what are we doin’ today? A trim? Clean it up? | 想怎么修 修一修还是剃光 |
[08:24] | – Take it off. – You sure? | -剃光 -确定吗 |
[08:26] | Looks like you’ve been growing it a while. | 看起来你蓄了一阵子 |
[08:28] | It’s a real statement if you ask me. | 如果你问我 这就是我的真实想法 |
[08:30] | Trust me. It’s time. | 相信我 是时候剃光了 |
[08:48] | Hey. Welcome to Liberty Falls. | 欢迎来到自由瀑布 |
[08:51] | Yeah, thanks. It seems like a nice little town. | 谢谢 这小镇看起来不错 |
[08:54] | Well, it’s definitely… little. | 这里确实很小 |
[08:57] | – Room for tonight? – That should work. Yeah. | -今晚的房间 -可以 |
[08:59] | Mom! The craziest thing just happened! | 妈妈 发生了最疯狂的事 |
[09:01] | Honey. I’m helping someone. | 宝贝 我在接待客人呢 |
[09:02] | Captain Hook just captured Wendy and the other Lost Boys! | 虎克船长刚抓了温蒂和其他的迷失男孩 |
[09:06] | And he took them to the pirate ship. | 他把他们带上了海盗船 |
[09:08] | But Peter Pan’s asleep, so he doesn’t know! | 彼得潘睡着了 他不知情 |
[09:10] | And they’re gonna poison… | 他们还要下毒… |
[09:11] | Theodore! I said not now. | 西奥多 等会再说 |
[09:13] | – You’re gonna wanna hear this. – I know. | -你会想听的 -我知道 |
[09:15] | And I will. In a minute. Okay? | 我会听的 再等一会好吗 |
[09:18] | Geez. Fine. | 天 好吧 |
[09:20] | I’m sorry. He has a very active imagination. | 抱歉 他的想象力很丰富 |
[09:22] | – It’s all right. – He sometimes does his homework out here, | -没事 -他有时候在这外面写作业 |
[09:24] | but he’s usually quiet as a mouse. | 一般都很安静 |
[09:25] | It’s really okay. | 真的没事 |
[09:26] | Uh, about that room… can I pay? | 房间 我可以付款了吗 |
[09:29] | Yeah, sure. Uh, that’ll be $45. | 没问题 45美金 |
[09:31] | All right. | 好的 |
[09:38] | Room 5. Best room in the place. | 5号房 这里最好的房间 |
[09:39] | It even has a pool view | 如果你从卫生间窗户看出去 |
[09:41] | if you’re looking out the bathroom window. | 还能看到泳池风景 |
[09:43] | Ah. I’d really like to get to my room. | 我想去我的房间了 |
[09:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:48] | Right. Of course. | 好 没问题 |
[11:16] | Whiskey on ice. Hold the ice. | 加冰威士忌 |
[11:20] | Thanks. Can I open a tab? | 谢谢 我能喝完了一起付吗 |
[11:22] | Why not? I’m easy. | 当然 我很随意的 |
[11:24] | I don’t think you’re allowed to say that anymore. | 我觉得你不能再那么说了 |
[11:26] | Maybe not where you come from, but around here, | 也许你来的地方不是 但是在这 |
[11:28] | people pride themselves on being behind the times. | 人们以落后于时代而自豪 |
[11:31] | This sounds like my kind of a place. | 听起来这地方很适合我 |
[11:32] | Believe me, this ain’t nobody’s kind of place. | 相信我 这里不适合任何人 |
[11:36] | Where are you from? | 你从哪里来 |
[11:37] | Hmm. Where the grass is greener. | 草更绿的地方 |
[11:39] | Trust me, it’s brown. | 相信我 都是晒的 |
[11:40] | Soon as I can afford to, I’m heading to L.A. | 等我有钱了 我要去洛杉矶 |
[11:43] | Gonna be a makeup artist. | 当一个化妆师 |
[11:45] | I got my own YouTube channel. You should check it out. | 我有自己的油管频道 你应该去看看 |
[11:48] | Wow. That was fast. Another one? | 喝得真快 再来一杯 |
[11:52] | You know where I can get something | 你知道哪里能弄到 |
[11:53] | a little, uh, stronger? | 更强效的 |
[11:56] | I-I try and stay away from that kind of stuff. | 我尽量不碰那些东西 |
[12:00] | I got it. I’ll take another one. | 我知道了 那给我加杯酒 |
[12:12] | You’re $75 all-in. | 总共75美金 |
[12:16] | Well, uh, | 好 |
[12:18] | keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[12:19] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[12:27] | Hey, there. | 你好啊 |
[12:29] | Vivian tells me you’re looking for a hookup. | 薇薇安说你想找个有货的 |
[12:32] | Well, Vivian’s a very helpful lady. | 薇薇安真是乐于助人 |
[12:36] | Meet me in the back room. | 到后面房间找我 |
[12:38] | Five minutes. | 五分钟后 |
[12:46] | So… | 所以 |
[12:49] | What are you after? | 你想要什么 |
[12:50] | Oh. Oxy, Norco. | 氧可酮 止痛药 |
[12:52] | I’m an equal-opportunity offender. | 我不挑 |
[12:54] | Isn’t that a coincidence? | 这不是很巧合 |
[12:56] | So are we. | 我们也是 |
[12:57] | “We”? | “我们” |
[13:01] | Look, come on. I’m not looking for any trouble. | 拜托 我不想找麻烦 |
[13:03] | It’s a little late for that. | 这话说得有点迟了 |
[13:11] | You’re making this too easy, man! | 你也太弱了 伙计 |
[13:22] | Hey. He’s got an iPhone, too. | 他还有部手机 |
[13:24] | Take everything. | 都拿上 |
[13:40] | You sure shine up like a new penny. | 你真是帅呆了 |
[13:42] | Where you off to? Somewhere special? | 你要去哪儿 特别的地方吗 |
[13:44] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[13:48] | You all right, son? You look like you’ve seen a ghost. | 你没事吧 你像是见鬼了 |
[13:52] | Not a ghost. Just… | 倒不是鬼 |
[13:54] | Someone I used to know. | 是一个故人 |
[14:14] | Are you okay, mister? | 先生 您还好吗 |
[14:16] | Oh, my God. What the hell are you doing, kid? | 天啊孩子 你在干什么 |
[14:18] | Um, well, I didn’t want to touch a dead person with my hand. | 我不想用手碰死人 |
[14:21] | Well, I’m not dead, so… | 好吧 但我没死 |
[14:23] | Why are you sleeping in the hallway? | 你为什么在走廊里睡觉 |
[14:26] | Hey. You know your face is bleeding? | 你知道你的脸在流血吗 |
[14:29] | My mom has a first-aid kit in the office. | 我妈妈的办公室里有急救箱 |
[14:31] | Oh, you got to be kidding me. | 你是在开玩笑吧 |
[14:34] | What? | 什么 |
[14:36] | They robbed me. | 他们抢劫了我 |
[14:37] | Who? Burglars? Pirates? | 谁 小偷还是海盗 |
[14:40] | That’s so cool! | 这可太酷了 |
[14:41] | You should call the cops, though. They can help. | 你应该报警 他们能帮忙 |
[14:45] | Trust me, wherever the pirates took my stuff, | 相信我 不论海盗把东西偷到哪儿 |
[14:47] | it’s not coming back. | 它们都回不来了 |
[14:48] | So it was pirates! | 所以是海盗干的 |
[14:50] | You know, I’m reading this book Peter Pan and… | 我最近在读《彼得·潘》 |
[14:52] | I really gotta go, bud. | 我真得走了 |
[14:54] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你真的没事吗 |
[14:56] | I really think my mom can help you. | 我妈妈能帮助你的 |
[14:57] | Look, I don’t need your mom or a first-aid kit or a phone. | 我不需要你的妈妈 急救箱或者是电话 |
[15:00] | Look, I just… I need to be alone. | 我只想一个人呆着 |
[15:02] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[15:05] | I said get outta here! | 我说快滚 |
[15:14] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你究竟在干什么 |
[15:16] | Um… getting ice. | 冰敷 |
[15:20] | You know what I’m talking about. | 我不是说这个 |
[15:21] | My kid said he found you passed out in the hallway. | 我孩子说你晕在走廊里了 |
[15:23] | Well, since you’re here, I, uh… | 好吧 既然你来问 |
[15:25] | I actually lost my key. | 我把钥匙弄丢了 |
[15:34] | Hey. I wasn’t really planning on entertaining, but… | 我没想开玩笑的 不过 |
[15:37] | Are you listening to anything that I’m saying? | 你有在听我说话吗 |
[15:39] | What you did out there was not okay. | 你刚才的行为是不对的 |
[15:41] | I don’t want my son seeing stuff like that. | 我不想让孩子看到那种事 |
[15:43] | Look. No offense, lady, but this place isn’t exactly the Ritz. | 无意冒犯 但这儿可不是丽兹饭店 |
[15:47] | You know, I’m sure he’s seen plenty of, uh, unsavory things. | 这种不对的事 他肯定没少看 |
[15:53] | At least most people keep to themselves. | 至少大多数人能管好自己 |
[15:56] | What happened to you, anyway? You’re a mess. | 怎么回事 你真是一团糟 |
[15:58] | Look. I paid for my room. I’ll keep to myself. | 我付过房费了 我会管好自己 |
[16:01] | Are we done here? | 能闭嘴了吗 |
[16:02] | Actually, you owe me for tonight. | 事实上 你欠了今晚的房费 |
[16:05] | I’m not sure if your son told you, but, uh, I got robbed. | 不知道你孩子说了没 我被抢劫了 |
[16:08] | And I’d love to pay you, but at the moment, | 我很想付你房费 但现在 |
[16:10] | I’ve got nothing. | 我一无所有 |
[16:11] | I’m sorry. Really. | 真的很抱歉 |
[16:13] | But I can’t let you stay if you can’t pay. | 但不付房费就不能住 |
[16:17] | Okay. I get it. All right. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[16:21] | I’ll be out in half an hour. | 我半小时内离开 |
[16:27] | Look. Willy down at Liberty Auto has been looking for someone | 听着 里伯蒂汽修店的威利正在招人 |
[16:30] | to help out around the garage. | 去车库帮忙 |
[16:32] | Garage. As in, like, a mechanic? | 车库 当修理工吗 |
[16:34] | More like a janitor. | 更像是保洁 |
[16:37] | Unless that’s beneath you. | 除非你觉得这有失身份 |
[16:39] | At this point, nothing’s beneath me. | 现在的我没什么身份可言 |
[16:40] | Then I suggest you go see him. | 那我建议你去见见他 |
[16:43] | Okay. Great. Thanks. Um… | 好的 很棒 谢谢 |
[16:45] | But do you know a doctor I could see? | 但你能介绍个医生给我吗 |
[16:56] | – Shopping for someone special? – I am. | -来给特别的人买花吗 -是的 |
[16:58] | I’d love to help. | 乐意帮忙 |
[16:59] | We have a beautiful selection of roses that just came in. | 新到的玫瑰非常漂亮 |
[17:02] | Top of the line. | 品相极佳 |
[17:03] | I’m actually looking for carnations. | 我想买康乃馨 |
[17:05] | Oh. Honey. I think we can do better. | 亲爱的 我们有更好的选择 |
[17:08] | If you ask me, | 要我说 |
[17:08] | carnations are the sad flower of weddings past. | 康乃馨是代表逝去婚姻的悲伤之花 |
[17:11] | Well, sad or not, they’re her favorite. | 不论悲伤与否 这是她的最爱 |
[17:13] | She always said that people underestimate their beauty. | 她总说人们低估了它的美 |
[17:16] | Okay. Understood. Did you have a color in mind? | 好吧 懂了 你想要什么颜色 |
[17:19] | The pink and the red are both so lovely. | 粉色或是红色的都很好看 |
[17:22] | She likes the purple. | 她喜欢紫色 |
[17:25] | Is she impulsive? Unpredictable? | 她是个冲动或是善变的人吗 |
[17:27] | If it’s all the same to you, I’m in a bit of a hurry. | 如果你没意见的话 我赶时间 |
[17:30] | Of course. This’ll just be a minute. | 好的 很快就好 |
[17:39] | She’s impulsive and unpredictable. | 她是个冲动又善变的人 |
[17:41] | I’m… I’m the opposite. | 跟我正好相反 |
[17:42] | I’ve been thinking about what I’m about to do for two years. | 两年来我一直在考虑应该怎么做 |
[17:45] | What am I gonna wear, what should I say. | 我该穿什么 说什么 |
[17:49] | Uh, didn’t mean to be short with you. | 我不是故意对你无礼的 |
[17:50] | I’m just a little nervous. | 我只是有点紧张 |
[17:52] | Well, it sounds like she is about the luckiest woman alive. | 她大概是世界上最幸运的女人了 |
[17:55] | To have someone give so much thought and attention | 能有人如此关心她 |
[17:57] | to a moment like this. | 关注她 |
[17:59] | You… You really see her. | 你真的很重视她 |
[18:02] | And if she has no more sense than a titmouse, | 除非她像山雀一样毫无理智 |
[18:04] | she’s gonna say yes. | 她肯定会答应嫁给你 |
[18:05] | Oh, this isn’t… I’m not gonna, uh… | 这不是 我不是要 |
[18:08] | Is she expecting it? I hope not. | 她已经在期待了吗 希望没有 |
[18:10] | A proposal’s so much better when it’s a surprise. | 求婚最好是个惊喜 |
[18:12] | Well, trust me. After everything that’s happened | 相信我 经过这三年 |
[18:14] | in the past three years, | 发生的一切 |
[18:15] | me just showing up is gonna be a huge surprise. | 我的出现就是最大的惊喜 |
[18:19] | Well, looks like we’re dealing with | 经过检查 你的肋骨 |
[18:20] | a couple of broken ribs and a lacerated kidney. | 有几处骨折 肾脏破裂 |
[18:23] | Folks in this town sure know how to roll out the red carpet. | 镇上的人确实深谙先给糖 |
[18:26] | Then beat you over the head with it. | 再给巴掌的待客之道 |
[18:29] | On a scale of 1 to 10, how much pain are you in? | 从一到十 你的疼痛在几级 |
[18:32] | I may look like that green smiley face, | 我可能看起来像那个绿色的笑脸 |
[18:33] | but I feel like the red devil bawling his eyes out. | 但实际的感受却是那个红色魔鬼在嚎啕大哭 |
[18:38] | A while back, I got into a car accident. | 不久前 我出过一次车祸 |
[18:41] | Doc offered to prescribe me oxycodone, | 医生给我开了氧可酮 |
[18:43] | but I turned him down. | 但我拒绝了 |
[18:45] | I didn’t wanna risk getting hooked. | 我怕上瘾 |
[18:47] | So I gutted out the pain on Tylenol and rest. | 所以我只能靠泰诺和睡觉来止痛 |
[18:49] | Nearly killed me. | 差点折磨死我 |
[18:51] | I’m not sure I could do that again. | 我不确定我还能再忍受一次 |
[18:54] | I don’t think you should. | 我觉得你不必再忍受一次 |
[18:55] | But oxycodone is a powerful narcotic. | 不过氧可酮是一种强力镇痛药 |
[18:58] | You have to be very careful not to overuse or abuse it. | 你必须非常小心 不要过度使用或滥用 |
[19:02] | But you seem to be, uh, more concerned about that than most, | 但你好像 比大多数人都更注意这个问题 |
[19:05] | so I’m comfortable writing you a prescription for it. | 所以我很乐意给你开一张处方 |
[19:09] | Janie will give you four pills to tide you over | 詹妮会给你四粒药 让你撑到 |
[19:11] | till you can get to a pharmacy. | 可以去药房 |
[19:13] | I appreciate that. | 非常感谢 |
[19:31] | So, we got the break room, storage facility, | 所以我们有休息室 仓库 |
[19:34] | the office, and, of course, the garage floor. | 办公室 以及车库 |
[19:38] | My wife wants me to spruce the place up a bit. | 我老婆要我把这里弄整洁一点 |
[19:40] | And what Helen wants, Helen gets. | 海伦想要啥 那就得有啥 |
[19:44] | Which is where you come in. | 这里就该你出场了 |
[19:46] | I need someone to do basically all the crap | 我需要有个人帮我做所有这些 |
[19:48] | I don’t wanna do. | 我不想做的事 |
[19:49] | Sweeping, mopping, toilets. | 清扫 拖地 洗厕所 |
[19:51] | Dusting, unloading boxes, inventory. | 除尘 卸货 点库存 |
[19:54] | That a ’72 Chevy Nova? That thing’s a beauty. | 那是72年的雪佛兰吗 真漂亮 |
[19:58] | Do not bring Layla into this. | 别把莱拉扯进来 |
[20:00] | Oh. She’s got a name, huh? | 她还有名字 |
[20:01] | She sure does. Pain in my ass, though. | 当然了 虽然有各种毛病 |
[20:05] | She’s got potential. | 她还是有潜力的 |
[20:07] | Engine doesn’t need to be rebuilt. | 发动机不需要重建 |
[20:09] | Suspension’s solid. Everything else is surface rust. | 悬架也很坚固 其他部件也只是表面生锈 |
[20:12] | You know cars? | 你懂车 |
[20:14] | I didn’t have much of a choice. | 我没法不懂 |
[20:16] | I grew up watching my dad restore | 我从小就是看着我爸 |
[20:17] | anything he could get his hands on. | 修各种他能弄到的东西长大的 |
[20:19] | Spent my childhood scouring the Detroit junkyards with him. | 我的童年都是和他在底特律的废车场里度过的 |
[20:22] | A Detroit boy. That explains it. | 底特律男孩 怪不得呢 |
[20:26] | Would be sacrilegious not to know your stuff. | 不懂车可是要遭天谴的 |
[20:28] | Ah. To be honest, I wasn’t looking for a job. | 老实说 我并没打算找工作 |
[20:31] | But I got robbed, I owe money on my room, | 但我被抢劫了 还欠了房钱 |
[20:33] | and, well, it’s not like I got anywhere else to be. | 也没别的地方可去 |
[20:36] | Plus, I love cars, I know how to fix them, | 并且我喜欢车 我知道怎么修车 |
[20:39] | and, well, at one time | 还有之前 |
[20:40] | I was told I was a pretty responsible guy. | 有人说我是个很负责的人 |
[20:43] | Fair enough. | 很好 |
[20:46] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样 |
[20:47] | You help me with Layla in addition to the other work, | 除了其他工作 你再帮我照顾一下莱拉 |
[20:50] | and I’ll pay you up front. | 我会预付你工钱 |
[20:52] | I’ve been trying to restore her for months, | 我这几个月一直想把她修好 |
[20:55] | and she’s just stubborn as hell. | 但她顽固得要命 |
[20:57] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[20:59] | Sounds like a plan. | 听起来不错 |
[21:04] | Hey. That should cover me till Wednesday. | 这些钱够我待到周三了 |
[21:07] | So… it all worked out? | 所以 还挺顺利的 |
[21:09] | Sure did. | 当然 |
[21:10] | In fact, I even got a promotion. | 事实上 我还升职了 |
[21:12] | I’m working on the cars now. | 我现在可以修车了 |
[21:14] | Thank you for your help. Really. | 谢谢你的帮忙 真的 |
[21:16] | If there’s something I can do to pay you back… | 如果我能做点什么来报答… |
[21:17] | Theo. Get up. Theo. Now! | 西奥 站起来 西奥 快点 |
[21:21] | – What’s going on? – It’s him! | -怎么了 -他来了 |
[21:25] | You want to pay me back? Don’t let him find us. | 你想报答我 那就别让他找到我们 |
[21:44] | Hey. You looking for a room? | 想开个房间吗 |
[21:46] | I’m looking for these two. | 我在找这两个人 |
[21:49] | I’m from downstate. | 我从南边来的 |
[21:50] | We got a tip she’s working at a motel | 我们得到线报 她在这条高速公路上的 |
[21:52] | along this stretch of highway. | 一家汽车旅馆工作 |
[21:54] | What seems to be the problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[21:57] | The problem is that I can’t find them. | 问题就是我找不到他们 |
[21:59] | No. Uh, I’m sorry. | 不是 抱歉 |
[22:00] | What I mean is, uh, why are you looking for them? | 我的意思是 你为什么要找他们 |
[22:03] | What’d they do? | 他们做了什么 |
[22:05] | What happened to your face? | 你脸怎么了 |
[22:07] | Put it somewhere it didn’t belong? | 出现在不该出现的地方了吗 |
[22:10] | The photo. Have you seen them? | 照片 你见过他们吗 |
[22:13] | I can’t say that I have. | 没见过 |
[22:21] | Hey, you need something else? | 你还需要别的吗 |
[22:27] | If you see them, give me a call. | 如果你看见他们 给我打电话 |
[22:39] | Please. Don’t ask. | 拜托 别问 |
[22:40] | Tell me who you are and why the police are looking for you. | 告诉我你是谁 为什么警察在找你 |
[22:51] | I really don’t want to talk about this. | 我真的不想说这个 |
[22:52] | And normally I wouldn’t insist, | 通常我不会坚持问 |
[22:53] | but I lied to a police officer for you. | 但我刚刚为你向警察撒谎了 |
[22:56] | I’m not a criminal if that’s what you’re worried about. | 我不是罪犯 如果你是在担心这个的话 |
[22:58] | Well, you sure acted like one. | 你表现得很像 |
[22:59] | Come on. Why was he looking for you? | 告诉我 为什么他要找你 |
[23:01] | He’s my husband. | 他是我丈夫 |
[23:02] | Why are you running from him? | 你为什么要躲着他 |
[23:08] | This is from when he threw me into our glass coffee table. | 这是他把我扔到家里的玻璃咖啡桌上留下的 |
[23:14] | It shattered, and I ended up with 40 stitches. | 桌子碎了 我被缝了四十针 |
[23:17] | Oh, and… | 还有… |
[23:20] | This was a fun one. | 这个可有意思了 |
[23:22] | One morning, we got into a fight because I stayed out | 一天早上 我们吵起来了 |
[23:24] | later than expected with a girlfriend at dinner. | 因为我跟一个女朋友在外面吃晚饭回来晚了 |
[23:28] | He threw a cup of coffee at me, | 他把一杯咖啡扔向我 |
[23:30] | and it splashed all over my foot, | 然后咖啡泼在了我脚上 |
[23:31] | giving me third-degree burns. | 导致我三度烫伤 |
[23:34] | That’s unforgivable. | 不可原谅 |
[23:35] | And yet… I always forgave him. | 但我却总是原谅他 |
[23:39] | He’d apologize after, | 他过后总会道歉 |
[23:41] | bring me flowers. | 送花给我 |
[23:42] | I always thought the next time would be different, | 我总以为下次会不一样 |
[23:44] | that I could help him be better. | 我能帮他变得更好 |
[23:48] | If he’d stayed away from Theodore, | 如果他离西奥多远点 |
[23:50] | I probably would’ve stayed. | 我本来可能会留下的 |
[23:53] | But once after a bad day at work | 但有一天 他工作不顺 |
[23:55] | he came home and wanted it quiet at dinner. | 下班回来后只想安静地吃晚餐 |
[23:58] | Theodore was chatty, | 西奥多很爱说话 |
[24:01] | asking all about this and that. | 一直在问这问那 |
[24:04] | Being a normal kid. | 但孩子都这样 |
[24:07] | And Shane just… | 而谢恩就… |
[24:09] | Snapped. | 发火了 |
[24:11] | Backhanded him across the face. | 甩手给了西奥多一巴掌 |
[24:14] | He didn’t even cry, he was so shocked. | 西奥多甚至没哭 他被吓到了 |
[24:22] | We left the next morning and never looked back. | 我们第二天就头也不回地离开了 |
[24:25] | And you didn’t go to the police | 你没有去报警 |
[24:26] | because he was the police. | 因为谢恩就是警察 |
[24:28] | Shane’s a powerful man where we’re from. | 谢恩在当地很有权势 |
[24:31] | Everyone told me I couldn’t just run from my problems, | 每个人都跟我说 我不能逃避 |
[24:33] | but I didn’t see another way out. | 但我别无选择 |
[24:35] | Hey. No judgment here. | 我就不做评判了 |
[24:36] | I’m the poster child for running away from mine. | 但我本人就是离家出走的典型 |
[24:40] | But if he’s as bad as you say he is, he’ll be back. | 如果谢恩真像你说的那么坏 他会回来的 |
[24:43] | I just need to figure out our next move. | 我只需要想好接下来怎么做 |
[24:46] | Gather up some cash so we can head out again. | 攒点钱 好能再次出发 |
[24:51] | Theodore’s a really special kid. | 西奥多是个非常特别的孩子 |
[24:53] | With such an open heart. | 有着一颗纯真的心 |
[24:56] | I won’t let anyone take that from him. | 我是不会让任何人改变他的 |
[25:10] | What a cool car! | 好酷的车啊 |
[25:13] | Do these work? | 这还能用吗 |
[25:15] | Hey. Hey! Easy! | 轻点 |
[25:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:20] | Where’s your mom at, anyway? | 你妈妈在哪 |
[25:21] | Huh? What are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[25:23] | I got bored, so I rode my bike. | 我很无聊 所以出来骑自行车 |
[25:25] | Then you need to ride right back. | 那你就再骑回家 |
[25:27] | I can’t. My tire broke. | 不行 轮胎坏了 |
[25:29] | Well, then we’re gonna have to call your mom | 那我就给你妈妈打电话 |
[25:30] | and have her come and get you. | 让她来接你 |
[25:32] | Come on. I won’t bother you. | 拜托 我不会打扰你的 |
[25:36] | Don’t touch anything. | 什么都别碰 |
[25:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:47] | What do you mean, you… | 什么意思 你… |
[25:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:52] | Well, it looks like you’re gonna be hanging out here for a while. | 看来 你得在这里待一会了 |
[25:54] | Hey, didn’t I tell you not to touch anything? | 我不是跟你说什么都别碰吗 |
[25:58] | I’ve always wanted one of these. | 我一直想要台收音机 |
[26:00] | Well, I suggest you get one of your own. | 那我建议你买一台 |
[26:03] | Just so you know, I don’t need a babysitter. | 先跟你说一声 我不需要保姆 |
[26:05] | Good, ’cause your mother said you got to read | 很好 因为你妈妈说你得看书 |
[26:07] | or do some homework. | 或写作业 |
[26:08] | I don’t have any homework. And my book’s at home. | 我没有作业 我的书在家 |
[26:11] | And your bike tire’s busted, | 而你的车胎爆了 |
[26:12] | so you can’t ride back and get it. | 所以不能骑回家拿 |
[26:14] | Great. | 真棒 |
[26:14] | I know how to use a socket wrench. Please? | 我知道怎么用套筒扳手 求你了 |
[26:17] | – I’ll be your best friend. – Fine. | -我会做你最好的朋友 -好吧 |
[26:19] | Whatever. We’re not friends. | 管它呢 但我们不是朋友 |
[26:34] | My mom doesn’t let me drink soda. | 我妈妈不让我喝汽水 |
[26:35] | Come on. Live a little. | 行了 享受一会吧 |
[26:42] | I’m not even gonna ask what you’re doing. | 我就不问你在干什么了 |
[26:45] | How do you know so much about cars? | 你怎么那么懂车 |
[26:48] | I used to work on them with my dad. | 我以前常常和我爸一起修车 |
[26:49] | You don’t anymore? | 现在不了吗 |
[26:51] | No, no. My pops died a long time ago. | 不了 我爸在很久之前就去世了 |
[26:55] | My dad died, too. | 我爸爸也是 |
[26:58] | I thought that was your dad at the motel. | 我以为在汽车旅馆那人就是你爸 |
[27:00] | Who? Shane? | 谁 谢恩吗 |
[27:01] | No. He’s not my dad. He’s my stepdad. | 不 他不是我爸爸 他是我继父 |
[27:05] | My real dad had a pulmonary embolism. | 我亲身父亲得了肺栓塞 |
[27:07] | Whatever that means. | 不知道那是什么病 |
[27:09] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:11] | Sometimes I think I can still see him. | 我有时好像还能看见他 |
[27:14] | Like… at the grocery store or the park. | 比如在杂货店或公园时 |
[27:18] | And for a second, I just forget. | 但下一秒 我就忘了 |
[27:23] | And at night, I meet him at the place between sleep and awake. | 晚上 我会在半梦半醒时见到他 |
[27:27] | The what? | 哪里 |
[27:28] | You know the place where you can still remember dreaming? | 你知道能记得自己梦境的地方吗 |
[27:30] | It’s from Peter Pan! | 《彼得·潘》里写的 |
[27:32] | You really like that book, don’t you? | 你真的很喜欢这本书啊 是吗 |
[27:34] | I had a friend, | 我有个朋友 |
[27:35] | she used to read it to her daughter all the time. | 她以前常常给她女儿读这本书 |
[27:38] | She loved it. | 她超爱这本书 |
[27:39] | Probably ’cause it’s really good. Duh. | 也许是因为这本书真的很棒 |
[27:42] | Anyway, I’d meet my dad at night, | 总之 我会在晚上见到我爸爸 |
[27:44] | and we’d go on adventures. | 然后一起去冒险 |
[27:46] | And they’re the best adventures any two people could ever go on. | 那是有史以来最棒的双人冒险 |
[27:50] | We climb mountains, explore new galaxies. | 我们爬山 探索新星际 |
[27:54] | And it’s awesome… even if it’s in my head. | 真的太棒了 虽然只是想象而已 |
[27:57] | Everyone says I have to move on, | 每个人都说我得放下过去 |
[28:00] | but I don’t know how to. | 但我不知道该怎么做到 |
[28:02] | Can’t you talk to your mom? | 你不能跟你妈妈谈谈吗 |
[28:05] | It would just make her worried. | 这只会让她担心的 |
[28:08] | She just wants me to be okay, so I pretend like I’m okay. | 她想让我好起来 所以我假装自己很好 |
[28:12] | I’m really good at pretending. | 我很擅长伪装 |
[28:15] | Everyone is when they’re hurt. | 每个人受伤后都很擅长 |
[28:16] | I mean, I certainly am. | 反正我是这样 |
[28:18] | You just pretend you’re okay until one day, well, you are. | 假装自己没事 直到有一天真的好起来 |
[28:22] | It just takes time. | 这需要时间 |
[28:24] | At least that’s what I keep telling myself. | 至少我是这么想的 |
[28:27] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[28:34] | Thanks for lunch. | 谢谢你的午餐 |
[28:37] | You and I have some things to talk about, mister. | 我们得好好谈谈了 先生 |
[28:39] | In the car. Now. | 上车 快点 |
[28:52] | – I can give you cash. – Oh, no. No, really. | -我可以给你钱 -不 真不用 |
[28:54] | – No. Let me. – It’s on me. | -我得给钱 -我请客 |
[28:57] | Well, I’m sorry you had to watch him. | 很抱歉让你照顾他 |
[29:00] | I promise it won’t happen again. | 我保证没有下次了 |
[29:02] | Really, it’s… | 其实 |
[29:04] | Turns out babysitting’s not that bad after all. | 照顾小孩也没有那么糟糕 |
[29:12] | Come on, Jokers. | 来吧 小丑 |
[29:14] | Joker! Joker! | 小丑 小丑 |
[29:30] | Aren’t you gonna open the door? | 你不把门打开吗 |
[29:33] | I’m in the middle of something, kid. What’s up? | 我在忙 什么事 |
[29:35] | I wanted to invite you to my birthday party. | 我想邀请你参加我的生日派对 |
[29:37] | It’s on a Saturday. | 是星期六 |
[29:38] | In our room. 3:00 P.M. sharp. | 在我们房间 下午三点整 |
[29:41] | It’s also Peter Pan-themed. | 派对主题是彼得潘 |
[29:44] | You don’t have to dress up or anything. | 你不用化装什么的 |
[29:46] | I really don’t think I can make it. | 我应该来不了 |
[29:48] | – There’s gonna be cake. – I can’t. | -有蛋糕吃 -我来不了 |
[29:50] | Well, if you change your mind… | 那 你要是改主意了 |
[29:53] | Look, I know you had fun at the garage, | 虽然我们在汽修店相处得不错 |
[29:55] | but you’re a kid and I’m an adult, | 但你是小孩 我是成年人 |
[29:57] | and like I said, we’re not friends. | 就像我说的 我们不是朋友 |
[30:00] | You’re the only person I know here. | 我在这里只认识你一个人 |
[30:03] | I think we’re friends. | 我觉得我们是朋友 |
[30:04] | Trust me. You don’t wanna be friends with someone like me. | 相信我 你不会想跟我这种人做朋友的 |
[30:07] | All right? Bad things happen to people I get close to and… | 好吗 跟我走得近的人都会遭殃 |
[30:10] | I don’t want that for you. Understand? | 我不希望你也遭殃 明白吗 |
[30:37] | I, uh… | 我 |
[30:43] | I… | 我 |
[30:47] | Oh, Jesus. | 天哪 |
[30:51] | I’ll just take a seat here. | 我还是坐下来吧 |
[31:03] | And Dembe’s an agent. | 邓比成探员了 |
[31:05] | Aram walked away from a tech fortune. | 阿兰姆放弃了他的科技财富 |
[31:08] | Reddington shaved his head, | 雷丁顿剃了光头 |
[31:10] | and his new lover’s a shaman. | 他的新相好是个萨满 |
[31:13] | Park had a cancer scare | 帕克担心自己得了癌症 |
[31:14] | because I borrowed her urine for a drug test | 因为我借她的尿样去做药检 |
[31:18] | and it came back with elevated hormone levels. | 结果发现激素水平偏高 |
[31:21] | But I passed and got reinstated, | 但我通过了药检 复职了 |
[31:24] | even though my old issue with the pain meds | 虽然我对止痛药上瘾的 |
[31:27] | is back for an encore performance | 老毛病又犯了 |
[31:29] | after I punctured this and broke that in a car crash | 因为当时看到你被杀 |
[31:32] | while I was trying to chase down | 我去追雷丁顿 想杀了他 |
[31:35] | and kill Reddington right after you died. | 结果撞车了 弄得浑身是伤 |
[31:41] | So I’m working with him again. | 我又开始跟他合作了 |
[31:44] | We all are. | 我们都是 |
[31:45] | Because we think it’s what you’d want. | 因为我们觉得这是你的心愿 |
[31:47] | FYI, he’s just as insufferable as ever, | 说实话 他还是那么讨人厌 |
[31:50] | so if it’s not what you want, | 所以你要是没这心愿 |
[31:51] | please, you feel free to tell me, | 可一定要告诉我 |
[31:53] | and I’ll happily go back to being a mechanic. | 我很乐意回去修车 |
[31:56] | Don’t laugh. | 别笑 |
[31:57] | That’s exactly what I was doing for a while. | 我真的当过一阵汽修工 |
[32:00] | After everything fell apart. | 就在一切崩塌 |
[32:02] | After I fell apart. | 我也崩溃之后 |
[32:04] | Did I mention I fell apart? Yeah. | 我有提到我崩溃的事吗 是啊 |
[32:08] | I hit rock bottom. | 我当时陷入了低谷 |
[32:11] | This little town called Liberty Falls. | 在一个叫里自由瀑布的地方 |
[32:15] | I was…beat up and broke, | 我被人毒打了一顿 身无分文 |
[32:19] | angry at myself and the world. | 对自己 对世界充满愤怒 |
[32:24] | Then I got this job fixing this car. | 然后我得到一份工作 修一辆车 |
[32:44] | I didn’t know it at the time, | 我当时并没有意识到 |
[32:45] | but that car wasn’t the only thing I was fixing. | 其实我修理的不仅是那辆车 |
[32:54] | You got a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[32:56] | Hold on. What’s up? | 等一下 什么事 |
[33:01] | I gotta call you back. | 我晚点再打给你 |
[33:08] | I mean, when I started, it was… it was broken. | 修之前 车是坏的 |
[33:11] | Nothing about it worked. It was… | 没有一处能工作 它 |
[33:15] | It was dead to the world. | 它在这世上毫无价值 |
[33:17] | But when I finished, | 但修完后 |
[33:18] | I looked at that car, I thought… | 我看着那辆车 我想 |
[33:20] | Well, I didn’t think anything. | 其实不是想 |
[33:22] | I just… | 而是 |
[33:24] | I felt something. | 有所触动 |
[33:27] | Something I hadn’t felt in a long time. | 有种久违的感觉 |
[33:34] | I felt like I could feel… | 觉得自己又能感受到 |
[33:39] | Good. | 喜悦了 |
[34:00] | * Happy birthday to you * | *祝你生日快乐* |
[34:03] | * Happy birthday to you * | *祝你生日快乐* |
[34:05] | * Happy birthday, dear Theodore * | *祝西奥多生日快乐* |
[34:08] | * Happy birthday to you * | *祝你生日快乐* |
[34:12] | Make a wish. | 许个愿吧 |
[34:14] | Do I have to? | 一定要许吗 |
[34:23] | Well? What’d you wish for? | 你许的什么愿 |
[34:25] | You’re not supposed to tell. | 说出来就不灵了 |
[34:28] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[34:29] | Should I cut you the first slice? | 我切第一块给你吧 |
[34:31] | Sure. | 好 |
[34:32] | You know, | 你要知道 |
[34:34] | it won’t always be like this. | 咱们不会一直这样 |
[34:37] | One day, whatever you wished for… | 总有一天 你许的愿 |
[34:41] | I know it’ll come true. | 一定会实现的 |
[34:44] | I thought he’d come. | 我以为他会来 |
[34:46] | Oh, honey. He has a lot going on. | 亲爱的 他有很多事要忙 |
[34:50] | I’m sure he really wanted to be here. | 他肯定很想来的 |
[34:52] | If he really wanted to, he would have come. | 他如果真的想来 他早来了 |
[34:55] | I wish we never moved. | 我希望我们没有搬家 |
[34:57] | I have no friends. | 我现在没有朋友 |
[34:58] | You don’t let us go anywhere. I hate it here! | 你哪里都不让我去 我讨厌这里 |
[35:02] | He came! | 他来了 |
[35:06] | Teddy! | 泰迪 |
[35:08] | That’s not my name. | 我不叫泰迪 |
[35:10] | You don’t need to be afraid of me, son. | 你不用怕我 儿子 |
[35:12] | I know your mom’s been filling your head with a bunch of garbage. | 我知道你妈跟你说了我很多坏话 |
[35:15] | So you’d really rather live in this dump than come home? | 所以你们宁愿住在这破地方也不回家 |
[35:19] | Pathetic. Even for you. | 可悲 你本来就够可悲了 |
[35:20] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[35:22] | Can’t I come see my wife? | 我不能来看看我老婆吗 |
[35:24] | – I’m gonna call the cops. – I really wouldn’t do that. | -我要报警 -别不识好歹 |
[35:28] | – Stop! – Get out of here, son. | -住手 -出去 儿子 |
[35:29] | This is an adult conversation. | 这是大人之间的谈话 |
[35:32] | I’m not asking you again! Get out! | 别要我说第二次 出去 |
[35:34] | It’s okay, sweetie. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[35:35] | I’ll be okay. Go. | 妈妈没事 去吧 |
[35:50] | Hey, bud. Happy birthday. Sorry I’m late. | 伙计 生日快乐 抱歉我来晚了 |
[35:52] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[35:53] | He found us! He’s here! | 他发现我们了 他在这儿 |
[35:57] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[36:04] | Oh! What the hell? You crazy bitch! | 我去 你个疯婆娘 |
[36:09] | Now what are you gonna do? | 现在呢 |
[36:09] | Huh? Think you’re gonna be able to pull that again? | 你以为你能再划我一刀吗 |
[36:11] | You don’t have it in you! You’re weak! | 你没这个胆量 你个废物 |
[36:14] | Always have been! | 一直都是废物 |
[36:17] | Get away from her! | 离她远点儿 |
[36:40] | So that’s what I’ve been up to. | 所以这就是我一直在做的事 |
[36:41] | I’d move every couple weeks. | 每隔几周我就要搬家 |
[36:44] | To stay distracted, | 分散注意力 |
[36:46] | keep from thinking about what happened, | 不去想发生过的事情 |
[36:49] | thinking about you. | 不去想你 |
[36:51] | I tried to mind my own business, but… | 我试着专注于自己的生活 但是 |
[36:54] | Yeah. You know me. | 你了解我 |
[36:55] | That wasn’t always possible. | 也不是每次都行 |
[37:03] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[37:03] | I’m okay. Shaken up. | 我还行 吓坏了 |
[37:06] | How’s Theodore? | 西奥多呢 |
[37:07] | He finally fell asleep. Thank God. | 谢天谢地 他终于睡着了 |
[37:09] | We’re waiting on the M.E.’s report, but from every indication | 我们还在等法医的报告 |
[37:11] | it’s clear this was self-defense. | 但是从各方面来看都是自卫 |
[37:13] | I told the officer about your husband, | 我跟警官说了你丈夫的情况 |
[37:14] | and, uh, the story checks out. | 事情证实了 |
[37:16] | Turns out he was pretty | 原来他对来找你 |
[37:16] | open about coming for you, | 和他很生气这两件事情 |
[37:18] | how mad he was. | 很坦诚 |
[37:19] | Agent Ressler also told us about what he’d done to you. | 雷斯勒探员也告诉我们他对你做过的事了 |
[37:21] | And with your permission, we’d like to reach out | 如果你同意 我们想 |
[37:22] | to county hospital | 联系县医院 |
[37:23] | and just verify the extent of the injuries. | 核实一下受伤情况 |
[37:25] | “Agent” Ressler? | 雷斯勒探员 |
[37:27] | Ex-agent. | 前探员 |
[37:28] | Well, ex or not, this man is a decorated FBI agent. | 前探员与否 他都是位优秀的联调局探员 |
[37:32] | – He had a distinguished career. – You don’t say. | -事业有成 -真的吗 |
[37:34] | You were very lucky to have him in your corner when you did. | 你很幸运有他支持你 |
[37:36] | You’re gonna need to sign a release | 你得签署一个许可书 |
[37:37] | to give him the medical records. | 他才能拿到医疗记录 |
[37:39] | Yeah, once we get them and the M.E.’s report, | 只要有了医疗记录和法医报告 |
[37:40] | we’ll have everything we need. | 就可以结案了 |
[37:42] | Ma’am. Sir. | 我先去忙了 |
[37:45] | Why didn’t you tell me anything? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[37:47] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[37:49] | You were a decorated agent, | 你是位优秀的探员 |
[37:50] | now you work in a small-town garage. | 但是你现在在一个小镇的修理厂工作 |
[37:52] | However long that story takes to tell, I’d like to hear it. | 不管故事有多长 我都想听听 |
[37:56] | Well, I appreciate it, | 谢谢你愿意听 |
[37:56] | but, uh, it’s not a story I can tell. | 但是我没法讲这个故事 |
[37:59] | Not yet, anyway. | 至少现在还不行 |
[38:00] | I understand. Whenever you’re ready. | 我理解 只要你准备好了 我随时都可以 |
[38:04] | I’m not who you think I am. | 我没有你想得那么好 |
[38:06] | Maybe. But you’re more than you think you are. | 也许吧 但是你绝对比你自以为的更好 |
[38:09] | He was right. I was lucky to have you in my corner. | 他是对的 我很幸运有你支持我 |
[38:12] | But… maybe you’re lucky, too. | 但是 也许你也很幸运 |
[38:15] | ‘Cause I’m in yours. | 因为有我支持你 |
[38:17] | Look. I got a lot of luck. It’s just… It’s never good. | 我是很幸运 只是 感觉并不好 |
[38:21] | Then maybe it’s about to change. | 也许这种感觉要改变了 |
[38:23] | If you’re looking for a fresh start, so am I. | 如果你想重新开始 我也想 |
[38:27] | Is it crazy to think we could look together? | 如果我说咱俩可以一起会不会有些痴心妄想 |
[38:29] | It’s not crazy. | 不是痴心妄想 |
[38:32] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[38:33] | It’s not something I can do right now. | 我现在不能这么做 |
[38:36] | Alone is hard. | 一个人的话会很难 |
[38:38] | You helped me confront my past. | 你帮我面对了过去 |
[38:41] | Let me help you confront yours. | 让我帮你面对你的 |
[38:46] | Mr. Ressler? Are you in there? | 雷斯勒先生 你在吗 |
[38:53] | Mr. Ressler? | 雷斯勒先生 |
[39:09] | I know there are good people out there. | 我知道世界上有好人 |
[39:12] | People I could connect with. | 有我可以保持联系的人 |
[39:13] | People I should connect with. | 有我应该保持联系的人 |
[39:16] | But I don’t. I can’t. | 但是我没有 没办法 |
[39:22] | Not yet, anyway. | 现在还不行 |
[39:27] | Theodore? | 西奥多 |
[39:32] | You were right. He was a bad guy. | 你是对的 他是个坏人 |
[39:35] | No. I wasn’t. | 不 我错了 |
[39:42] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[39:44] | You saw the good in him when I couldn’t. | 你看到了他好的一面 但我没有 |
[39:47] | And he saved us. | 而且他救了我们 |
[39:49] | If he’s so good, then why’d he just walk away? | 如果他是好人 他为什么就这么走了 |
[39:53] | I know it might be hard for you to understand, | 你也许很难理解 |
[39:55] | but he’s in a lot of pain. | 但是他很痛苦 |
[40:01] | Do you think he’ll ever come back? | 你觉得他还会回来吗 |
[40:03] | Honestly? | 说实话 |
[40:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:35] | I’m glad you’re here with Tom. | 我很高兴有汤姆陪你 |
[40:35] | 1985-2021 | 伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[40:37] | I mean, I used to hate you, no offense, | 无意冒犯 但是 我讨厌过你 |
[40:38] | 1985-2017 | 汤姆·基恩 先夫慈父 |
[40:40] | but there’s no point in denying it. | 没必要否认这点 |
[40:42] | Still… | 尽管如此 |
[40:45] | I’m happy you’re not alone. | 我也很高兴你并不孤单 |
[40:48] | You know, I told Harold that I was coming tonight, | 我跟哈罗德说我今晚会去参加 |
[40:51] | and he said that Agnes wants today to be | 他说艾格尼斯希望今晚是为了 |
[40:53] | a celebration of your life, not a memory of your death. | 纪念你的生而非悼念你的死 |
[40:56] | Smart kid you two made. | 你俩生了个聪明的孩子 |
[40:58] | Strong. Wise. | 坚强 聪明 |
[41:02] | She’s dealing in a way I still haven’t figured out yet. | 我还没弄明白她的处理方式 |
[41:07] | For now, I’m stuck in the place between sleep and awake… | 现在 我被困在一个半梦半醒的地方 |
[41:11] | The place where you can still remember dreaming. | 一个你能继续坚持信仰和梦想的地方 |
[41:15] | Maybe we can meet there sometime… | 也许我们可以找个时间在那儿见面 |
[41:18] | Go on adventures together. | 一起冒险 |
[41:21] | Climb mountains… explore galaxies. | 爬山 探索星系 |
[41:29] | I’d like that. | 我很期盼那天的到来 |
[41:35] | More than you could possibly know. | 你无法想象我有多期待 |