Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第9季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第9季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] I’ve lost the will. 我没有信心了
[00:08] Performing at my level, 到了我现在这个水准
[00:10] there’s absolutely no room for error. 现场就绝不能出半点差错
[00:12] It’s just a lot of pressure, 我压力很大
[00:16] you know? Too much. 你懂吗 太大了
[00:17] We’ve talked about the adverse ways 我们已经探讨过
[00:20] that pressure has manifested in your life, 压力对你的生活造成的负面影响
[00:23] but we’ve also discovered helpful ways. 但我们也发现了一些有益的影响
[00:27] Remember, behind every shadow, there is a light. 记住 每一片黑暗背后 都是光明
[00:34] Your next performance is this afternoon? 你下一次出场是今天下午吗
[00:37] Oh, my God. I don’t think I can. 我的天 我觉得我做不到
[00:39] Randall, look at me. 兰德尔 看着我
[00:40] Randall. 兰德尔
[00:42] The time has come for you to tell yourself a different story. 是时候给自己描绘另一幅场景了
[00:45] Embrace the shadow, and you will find the light. 拥抱黑暗 你就会看见光明
[00:50] Now, close your eyes and visualize. 现在 闭上双眼 想象这样一幅场景
[01:00] You’re on the way to the venue. 你正在去现场的路上
[01:08] You feel the music. 你感受到了音乐
[01:15] Take a moment and let it center you. 静下心来 让音乐包围你
[01:19] It reminds you that you, too, are a virtuoso. 它在提醒你 你同样是一位大师
[01:23] And, as you have 100 times before, 接着 就像你练习过无数次地那样
[01:27] you take out your instrument… 你拿出你的器具
[01:32] and find the light. 然后找到焦点
[01:56] 罗伯塔·山德医生 博士 第153号
[01:59] They know. 他们知道了
[02:00] Heber’s just covering his ass. 希伯只是在完成任务
[02:02] Charlene vouched for me. 夏琳为我作证了
[02:04] She lied to give me an alibi. 她为了给我制造不在场证明说了谎
[02:06] Clearly, he doesn’t believe her. 他显然没有相信她的说辞
[02:07] You’re a cop. Heber’s a cop. 你是个警察 希伯也是警察
[02:09] Alright, he just doesn’t wanna seem like 好吗 他只是不想让自己
[02:11] he’s playing favorites. 看起来在包庇谁
[02:12] That’s all this is. 仅此而已
[02:13] He doesn’t suspect you. 他没有怀疑你
[02:15] He will when the ballistics come back. 等弹道测试结果出来他就会怀疑了
[02:17] Or haven’t you been listening? 你没听我刚刚说的话吗
[02:18] Heber was here an hour ago, 希伯一小时前刚走
[02:20] with a warrant to test my service weapon. 带着许可证来给我的配枪做弹道测试
[02:22] When he does, he’s gonna know it was my gun 到时候他就会知道
[02:24] that was used to kill Doug Koster. 道格·科斯特死于我的枪下
[02:26] Harold, it’s going to be fine. 哈罗德 你不会有事的
[02:28] My wife had an affair with Koster. 我妻子跟科斯特有外遇
[02:31] Day after he’s killed, 他死后第二天
[02:32] Heber sees me at the crime scene. 希伯看到我出现在了事发现场
[02:34] My gun’s the murder weapon. 我的配枪还是凶器
[02:35] In what world does that add up to “fine”? 这也能叫”不会有事”
[02:37] Is Pinky still coming over? 小粉还来吗
[02:39] He sure is. 当然
[02:41] Alright, look, I should get going. 好了 我该走了
[02:43] We’ll talk later. 之后再说
[02:44] Stop worrying. 别再担心了
[02:49] Well, hello, you. 你好
[02:50] But when Pinky comes over, 等下小粉过来之后
[02:51] we’re gonna have to talk for a couple minutes, 我得和他先谈几句
[02:53] then he’s all yours. 之后他就归你了
[02:55] What’re you gonna talk about? 你们要谈什么
[02:56] That’s the thing about Pinky. 这就是小粉的特别之处
[02:57] He always keeps you guessing. 他总是让你猜个没完
[02:59] I assume this is on your radar. 我猜这事你们注意到了吧
[03:03] It is. 没错
[03:05] Everyone’s looking for the congressman’s would-be assassin. 所有人都在追查暗杀议员的凶手
[03:08] Naturally. 人之常情
[03:09] But everyone is wrong. 但你们都弄错了
[03:11] The congressman wasn’t the target. 议员并不是目标
[03:13] The victim was. Mary Parrot. 死者才是 玛丽·派罗特
[03:15] An assassin’s bullet narrowly misses a controversial politician 杀手的子弹在饱受争议的政客身边擦肩而过
[03:18] because it was actually aimed at a beloved philanthropist? 因为它其实瞄准的是一位备受敬仰的慈善家
[03:21] Her philanthropy was beloved. 她的善行是备受敬仰
[03:23] Her zeal for historical preservation? Not so much. 但她对历史建筑保护的热心就未必如此了
[03:27] She single-handedly spiked dozens of construction projects 她以一人之力阻挠了好几个建设工程
[03:31] that she believed would blight her fair city, 因为她认为它们会破坏这美丽的城市
[03:33] denying powerful people fortunes large and even larger, 让很多权贵损失惨重
[03:38] including Vito DeCanio. 这其中就包括维托·德卡尼奥
[03:41] You think the DeCanio Crime Syndicate had Mary Parrot killed? 你说是德卡尼奥犯罪集团杀了玛丽·派罗特
[03:44] – I do. – So you’re putting them on the Blacklist. -是的 -所以你要把他们加入黑名单
[03:46] Criminals we already know exist. 这些都是我们已知的罪犯
[03:48] What you know about the DeCanios is that they were weak, 你们只知道德卡尼奥家族曾经没落了
[03:52] and now they’re strong. 现在又崛起了
[03:53] What you don’t know is why or who is responsible 你们不知道的是 是什么 或者是谁
[03:57] for their dramatic resurgence. 造就了他们的迅速崛起
[03:59] It’s not the old man? 不是他们的老大吗
[04:02] His therapist, actually. 是他的心理咨询师
[04:04] Dr. Roberta Sand. 罗伯塔·山德博士
[04:06] Everyone in the organization sees her. 集团里所有人都接受她的咨询
[04:09] – Vito’s orders. – A therapist. -维托下的命令 -心理咨询师
[04:11] To the mob. 专为黑帮服务
[04:12] Who makes the mob more effective. 让黑帮的人更加高效
[04:14] Self-actualized. 自我实现
[04:17] The shrink helps them 这位心理医生能帮助他们
[04:18] fully realize their potential as criminals. 完全发挥自己作为罪犯的潜能
[04:20] Listen, I’m a criminal, and however realized I may be 听好了 我也是罪犯 我所成就的这一切
[04:24] is due in large part to shrinks and shamans, 很大程度上也是因为心理医生 萨满
[04:28] rabbis and monks. 拉比 还有和尚
[04:30] They hold me together like a psychological bandage, 他们就像是心理药物 让我不至崩溃
[04:34] without which my sufferings would be insufferable. 没有了这些 我将无法忍受这一切
[04:39] You told me that if you came back, 你告诉过我 如果你回来
[04:42] names would be taken, a price would be paid. 会有人死去 会有人付出代价
[04:45] But you didn’t tell me what names or why. 但你没有告诉我是哪些人 又是为什么
[04:49] I don’t know the names, 我不知道是哪些人
[04:51] and without them, I don’t know the why. 不知道是谁 我也就不知道为什么
[04:55] Are you done talking yet? 你们谈完了吗
[04:57] We are. 谈完了
[04:59] Which means it’s time for me to get to the office 就是说我该去办公室
[05:01] and for you two to have fun. 让你们两个玩了
[05:04] Mooms is upstairs. 穆姆斯在楼上
[05:05] If you or Pinky get hungry, 如果你或者小粉饿了
[05:07] she can make you something. 她可以给你们做些吃的
[05:10] Oh, no. What’s that? 哦不 那是什么
[05:11] I’ll play anything but gin again. 除了玩金[一种纸牌游戏]都行
[05:14] At least until I read up on it a little. 至少在我了解清楚之前
[05:16] You’re too good, and I was hopeless. 你太厉害了 而我根本没戏
[05:19] It’s not gin. 不是金
[05:21] It’s a memory game. 是记忆游戏
[05:22] Matching U.S. states and their capitals. 把美国的州和它们的首府配对
[05:23] Oh, my. Okay. 老天 好吧
[05:26] Let’s do it. I’m ready. 我们来玩吧 我准备好了
[05:27] Although, I don’t think I’ll fare any better than I did in gin. 不过我不觉得我会比玩金的表现好
[05:31] Well, at least this time, you have an excuse. 至少这次你有理由了
[05:33] What? 什么
[05:34] I’m fine. My memory is fine. 我可以的 我的记性可以的
[05:36] Sort of. 算是
[05:37] I’m older, not ancient. 我是年纪大 但没有老掉牙
[05:39] Well, I didn’t mean that. 我不是那个意思
[05:40] I mean you won’t know the capitals 我是说你不会知道那些首府
[05:42] because you’re not from here. 因为你不是这里的人
[05:43] I wouldn’t know the capitals of Russia. 我也不会知道俄罗斯的首府
[05:46] Okay. Here’s how you play. 好了 是这样玩
[05:50] Vito DeCanio was a relic of the past. 维托·德卡尼奥是旧时代的残留
[05:53] A lion in winter. 冬天的狮子
[05:54] Until, according to Reddington, 直到 据雷丁顿说
[05:56] he hired a therapist 他请了一位化名为
[05:57] who goes by Dr. Roberta Sand. 罗伯塔·山德博士的心理医生
[05:59] He’s convinced the DeCanio family’s recent rise is her doing. 他认为德卡尼奥家族最近的崛起是因为她
[06:02] That won’t last long. 不会持续多久了
[06:04] A witness is in federal custody who’s going to testify tomorrow 联邦羁押的一名证人明天会作证
[06:06] that DeCanio himself ordered 德卡尼奥本人指使了
[06:08] three separate hits on his rivals. 三起对他对手的刺杀
[06:10] I’ve been to therapy since I was 10. 我十岁就开始看心理医生了
[06:11] I’ve never heard of a shrink who tries to help people get worse. 我从没听说过有心理医生帮人变坏
[06:14] 10. 十岁
[06:14] I was, um, having a hard time with differential calculus. 我对微分学有些问题
[06:17] You learned calculus at 10? 你十岁就学微积分
[06:19] Well, I learned it at 8. 我八岁学的
[06:20] I taught it at 10. Or, uh, tried to. 我十岁开始教 或者说是试图教
[06:22] My parents just couldn’t grasp the concepts. 我父母就是听不懂
[06:24] It was an incredibly frustrating time for everyone. 当时大家都很沮丧
[06:27] I’m not sure I believe a therapist should be 我不太相信一名心理医生
[06:28] held responsible for DeCanio’s upswing, 是德卡尼奥崛起的关键
[06:31] but according to Reddington, DeCanio thinks she is. 但据雷丁顿所说 德卡尼奥认为她是
[06:33] That makes her very valuable to us. 那让她对我们很有价值
[06:35] Vito tells me he has a project for you. 维托跟我说他有个项目要交给你们
[06:38] He says it requires teamwork and cooperation. 他说那需要团队合作
[06:42] But he says you’d rather piss on each other 但他说你们宁愿往对方身上撒尿
[06:44] and say that it’s raining. 然后说那是下雨
[06:47] So, any thoughts? 有任何想法吗
[06:54] – Do we know anything about her? – Nothing. -我们有她的任何情报吗 -没有
[06:57] No photos, no prints, 没照片 没指纹
[06:58] and a search on her alias went nowhere. 搜她的化名也没结果
[07:00] If we have no leads, where should we start? 如果我们没线索 那该从哪开始查
[07:03] Mary Parrot. 玛丽·派罗特
[07:04] Reddington says she isn’t the unfortunate victim 雷丁顿说她不是本该射向政客子弹的
[07:06] of a bullet meant for a politician. 不幸受害者
[07:09] He says that she was a preservationist 他说她是名建筑保护者
[07:11] who sidetracked a number of lucrative developments 耽误了一些让德卡尼奥获利的
[07:13] DeCanio stood to benefit from. 高收益项目
[07:14] So, he had her killed. 所以他让人杀了她
[07:16] Maybe. 也许
[07:17] And maybe her killer was under the good doctor’s care. 也许杀她的人在被那位好医生治疗
[07:21] Find him, and maybe we find her. 找到他 我们也许能找到她
[07:27] Park asked if he could come. 帕克问他能不能来看看
[07:28] How’re they doing? 他们怎么样
[07:30] Not great. 不怎么样
[07:32] She thought him seeing where she works might help. 她觉得让他看看她工作的地方可能有帮助
[07:34] You want me to bring him to her? 你想让我带他去见她吗
[07:35] No, I’ll do it. 不 我来
[07:36] We’re a little short handed since Ressler’s taking a personal day. 雷斯勒请假了 我们有些缺人
[07:39] You two stay focused on finding Mary Parrot’s killer. 你俩集中精力找杀玛丽·派罗特的凶手
[07:57] I’m glad you’re here. 我很高兴你来了
[07:59] Are the episodes getting any better? 头痛好些了吗
[08:02] If by better, you mean it feels like 如果好些了是指感觉
[08:04] I’m being stabbed in the eyes with a fork instead of a knife, 被叉子捅眼睛而不是刀子
[08:06] then sure. 那没错
[08:09] The quiet helps. 安静的环境有帮助
[08:11] And caffeine. Anyway, uh, it’s all passed now. 还有咖啡因 现在不疼了
[08:15] Come on. Lemme give you a tour. 来 我带你参观一下
[08:16] I don’t need a tour. 我不需要参观
[08:20] You wanting me to come is enough. 你想我来就足够了
[08:25] What I do is secret. 我的工作要保密
[08:27] That I do it shouldn’t be. 我做它不该保密
[08:30] Not from you. 不该对你保密
[08:32] I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. 抱歉我没告诉你
[08:36] I’ve been reading medical journals, 我在读医学期刊
[08:38] researching everything I can to find out what happened. 查一切资料来搞清楚发生了什么
[08:42] Whether we lost the baby because of my job, 我们失去了胎儿是否是因为我的工作
[08:45] the directed‐energy weapon… 定向能量武器
[08:49] I know you want to know the reason. 我知道你想知道原因
[08:51] I’m sorry you don’t. 我对你不知道感到抱歉
[08:54] Man, I just keep saying sorry, don’t I? 我一直在说抱歉 对吗
[08:57] It’s fine. 没事
[08:58] I mean, if I’m being honest, 我是说如果要我说实话
[08:59] you kind of have a lot to apologize for. 你有很多需要道歉的
[09:03] But so do I. 但我也是一样
[09:07] I don’t want to believe 我不想相信
[09:09] I married someone who can hide everything, 我娶了一个能隐瞒一切的人
[09:13] but I think I did, 但我想我娶了
[09:15] and that’s what I’m sorriest about 那是最让我难过的
[09:17] that I married someone I just don’t know… 我娶了一个我不知道
[09:22] if I know. 我是否了解的人
[09:31] Hey. Cooper updated me while you were at the crime scene. 你们去犯罪现场的时候库珀跟我说了一些进展
[09:34] Find anything? 有什么发现吗
[09:35] Okay, so, NYPD is nowhere on the shooter. 是这样的 纽约警方没有关于枪手的任何信息
[09:38] Was it a passerby, someone in a vehicle, a building? 是行人还是驾车的 在大楼里面的
[09:40] They don’t know. 他们一无所知
[09:40] So, we read the eyewitness statements and M.E. reports. 所以我们查看了目击者证词和法医报告
[09:43] From that, we got this. 据此 我们得到了这个
[09:47] Alright, the victim was here. 受害者在这里
[09:49] Now, based on the entry wound, 根据子弹伤口得知
[09:50] the shooter was somewhere to the east. 枪手在东面
[09:51] NYPD canvassed the most likely building 根据假定的子弹轨迹
[09:53] based on the assumed trajectory, 纽约警方调查了最有可能的那栋建筑
[09:55] which would put the shooter on this rooftop. 并将范围锁定在房顶上
[09:57] Only they didn’t find the shooter or any evidence of him. 只不过他们没有找到枪手或任何关于他的证据
[10:00] So, I think the shooter was here. 所以我认为枪手在这里
[10:04] Same angle, just farther back. 相同角度 只不过更远
[10:05] He fires, the bullet goes over the rooftop 他开枪 子弹穿过低处建筑的
[10:07] of the lower building, across the street, 楼顶 越过街区
[10:09] and between the flagpoles and obstructions, 从旗杆和障碍物中间
[10:12] and into the victim. 击中了受害者
[10:13] That building isn’t further back. 那栋楼不是在更远的后面
[10:14] It’s, like, in another county. 是仿佛远在隔壁县了
[10:16] Who can make a shot like that? 谁能那么神枪手
[10:17] I could. 我可以
[10:18] I’ll pull CCTV footage from around that building 我会调取枪击案那个时间段那栋建筑
[10:20] at the time of the shooting, see if we can ID anyone. 四周的监控记录 看看能不能有所发现
[10:24] Vermont. 佛蒙特州
[10:25] Montpelier. 蒙彼利埃(佛蒙特州首府)
[10:27] Kentucky. 肯塔基州
[10:29] Frankfort. 法兰克福(肯塔基州首府)
[10:31] Carson City. 卡森城(内华达州首府)
[10:33] Nevada. 内华达州
[10:35] Okay, maybe I am ancient. 好吧 或许我太老了
[10:37] Well, I told you, 早跟你说了
[10:38] you have an excuse. 你有借口的
[10:40] Yes, thank goodness. 是的 谢天谢地
[10:42] When did you stop being Russian? 你从什么时候开始不是俄罗斯人了
[10:45] That’s a funny question. 这是个有趣的问题
[10:48] How did you know I was Russian? 你怎么知道我曾经是俄罗斯人
[10:51] My mother told me. 我妈妈告诉我的
[10:52] She told me everything I would ever need to know about you. 一切关于你的我需要知道的妈妈都告诉我了
[10:56] She must’ve said a lot. 她一定说了很多
[10:58] She did. 是的
[11:00] But at the end of it, 但是说到最后
[11:02] she said all I needed to remember was that 她说我需要记住的只有
[11:04] Raymond Reddington was the most important person in her life, 雷蒙德·雷丁顿是除了我以外她生命中
[11:08] besides me, and she was glad that I had met you, 最重要的人 她很高兴我遇到了你
[11:12] and she wished that we could meet again. 她希望我们能再次相见
[11:16] I am really glad we did. 我很高兴我们见到了
[11:23] She said you liked to hold hands. 她说你喜欢握手
[11:29] I’m starved. 我好饿
[11:33] You want to go see if Mooms wants to eat with us? 你想看看穆姆斯愿意跟我们一起吃饭吗
[11:37] Okay. 好的
[11:52] Dino, I need you to focus. 迪诺 我需要你集中精力
[11:54] We can’t do this work without you. 没有你我们做不了
[11:56] Yeah, it’d be nice if he worked on something. 是的 能让他有事可做是好事
[11:59] I’m the brains of the operation, 我是行动的大脑
[12:01] and everybody knows it. 大家都知道
[12:02] Last I checked, you couldn’t tell a socket wrench 据我上次观察 你连手边的套筒扳手
[12:04] from your elbow. 都认不出来
[12:04] Yeah, maybe that’s ’cause I don’t have to. 是啊 因为我不需要知道
[12:07] ‘Cause I’m not a drudge, like you. 我又不像你一样 卖苦力的
[12:09] You think you’re better than us? 你觉得你比我们更强吗
[12:10] I know I’m better than you. 我知道我比你更强
[12:11] ‐Say that again! ‐Gentlemen, gentlemen. -再说一遍 -先生们 先生们
[12:13] I have a question for the three of you. 我要问你们三个一个问题
[12:16] What are you getting out of all this anger? 你们满脑子这些愤怒哪里来的
[12:19] He’s gonna get his nose broken. Ha. 他等着鼻子被打碎吧
[12:21] And then what? 然后呢
[12:22] I mean, you have a big project coming up 我是说 你们马上就有一项需要团队协作的
[12:25] that requires teamwork. 大项目要实施了
[12:26] Do you think punching him in the face 你觉得暴打他的脸
[12:28] is gonna make that happen? 能让事情做好吗
[12:30] No. It’s definitely not. 不能 当然不能够
[12:32] Exactly. 正是
[12:33] Now, everyone has a path in life, 所有人都有自己的人生之路
[12:36] and the path you’re on, well, 你们现在所走的路
[12:39] most people would say that it’s the wrong one, 大多数人会说是错误的道
[12:43] but what a man can be, he must be. 但是有志者事竟成
[12:47] So, to be clear, I’m not here to tell you 所以说清楚 我不是来这里告诉你们
[12:50] to stop being angry or to judge you. 不要生气了或者评判你们
[12:52] No. My goal is to help you 不是的 我是来帮助你们
[12:54] stop judging yourselves and each other. 不要再自我评判或者互相指责
[12:59] This is the roof from which the sniper 这里是狙击手射击
[13:00] shot and killed Mary Parrot, 玛丽·派罗特的屋顶
[13:02] and only three minutes after the murder, 案发仅仅三分钟之后
[13:04] who walks out the building, 走出这栋大楼的人
[13:05] but everyone’s favorite noir stereotype, 所有人都喜欢的黑色刻板印象人物出现了
[13:07] Mr. Instrument Case. 工具箱先生
[13:09] Now, we have no ID on the sniper, 截止目前 我们还没有确定这名枪手的身份
[13:10] but on the plus side, 但从好的方向看
[13:12] we happen to have a sniper on the payroll. 我们正好有一名领工资的狙击手
[13:14] Shooting from that distance is extremely difficult 从那个距离射中目标极其困难
[13:17] and takes a great deal of practice. 需要大量的练习
[13:18] And when he says “from that distance,” 他口中的那个距离指的是
[13:20] he means anywhere from 500 yards to, say, 任何距离目标五百码远的地方
[13:22] I don’t know, Kansas. 我不知道 堪萨斯州吗
[13:23] Of the gun ranges in that area, 那片区域枪场的射程
[13:25] there’s only one with lanes longer than 300 yards. 只有一个地方有超过三百码的枪道
[13:28] And guess who’s a member in good standing. 猜猜谁是那里的金牌会员
[13:37] As I live and breathe. It is good to see you. 真没想到 很高兴见到你
[13:40] Hey, Jean. This is my friend Stacy. 吉恩 这位是我的朋友史黛西
[13:43] Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[13:45] So, you gonna tell me what’s going on? 所以你要告诉我发生了什么吗
[13:47] About a week back, Red comes out here 大概一周前 红魔出现在这里
[13:48] with this little, itty bitty Latinx-er, 有一个小小的拉丁人跟着他
[13:50] acting like she’s the new you. 好像是新版的你一样
[13:52] And I appreciate your concern, but I’m fine. 谢谢你的关心 我很好
[13:54] Raymond and I…we had a good run. 我跟雷蒙德的合作还算顺利
[13:57] So, what’re you doing for an encore, then? 你现在又在做什么
[13:58] I joined the FBI. 我加入联调局了
[14:02] I hired him, 我雇的他
[14:03] for a job that needs a pro’s pro. 有个活需要他这种老手
[14:05] Given what’s required, 根据工作需要
[14:07] I’m told we should be asking for this man. 我们得问问这个男人的事
[14:10] Hmm. Beasley. 比斯利
[14:11] He’s a hell of a shot. 他可是个神枪手
[14:12] Any chance you have his address? 你有他的住址吗
[14:37] Get down! 趴下
[15:05] Got you. 发现你了
[15:13] Randall Beasley. 兰德尔·比斯利
[15:15] You’re under arrest. 你被捕了
[15:40] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[15:42] I thought you were having such a fun time with Agnes. 我以为你跟艾格尼斯玩得很开心
[15:55] What is that? 那是什么
[15:59] A piece of the past. 过去的碎片
[16:02] The answers are here, 答案就在这里
[16:04] in a letter she wrote to you. 在她写给你的信里
[16:10] Why do you have a letter my mother wrote to me? 为什么你会有我母亲写给我的信
[16:12] For when the time was right, 为了在合适的时机
[16:15] to let you know the truth. 让你知道真相
[16:25] What are you gonna do with it? 你要怎么处理它
[16:26] Cvetko is meeting us at the jet. 茨韦特科会在飞机上等我们
[16:28] I’m hoping he can tell me about its more recent history. 希望他能讲讲这封信最近的经历
[16:37] Like what? 比如说呢
[16:39] I hate to think. 我不想动脑子
[16:44] We’ve gone through everything we found at Beasley’s house. 我们调查了比斯利家的所有东西
[16:46] Cache of weapons, letters from his mom 隐藏的武器 母亲的来信
[16:47] who thinks he’s a PE teacher, and this. 他母亲以为他是体育老师 还有这个
[16:51] 11 appointments just this month for dog grooming. 这个月他给狗约了11次美容
[16:54] So, he’s a dog person. 看来他很喜欢狗
[16:55] That’s the thing is there’s no evidence he had one. 问题是他并没有狗
[16:57] And if that is not curious enough, 如果这还不够奇怪的话
[16:59] each appointment is scheduled 每次预约都安排在
[17:00] to take place at a different address. 不同的地点
[17:02] Well, intersections, actually. 准确来说 是不同路口
[17:04] Second Avenue and 16th Street on Tuesday the 30th, 三十号周二在第二大道和十六街路口
[17:07] then Friday the 3rd on 63rd and Central Park West. 三号周五在六十三街与中央公园西街路口
[17:10] None of which correspond to a pet store or groomer. 没有一个地方有宠物店或美容店
[17:12] So, it’s a code. For what? 所以这是暗号 什么的暗号
[17:14] We don’t know the what. Just the how. 不知道 但我们知道它是怎么来的
[17:16] Beasley would send a text requesting an appointment, 比斯利会发信息预约时间
[17:19] then get one back with a location, 然后会收到带地点的回信
[17:21] and this location is just a few blocks 这个地点离玛丽·派罗特
[17:24] from where Mary Parrot was killed, 遇害地点只有几个街区
[17:25] and the date and time is an hour before he killed her. 日期和时间就在她被杀前一小时
[17:28] This is definitely evidence of something. 这肯定是某种证据
[17:31] You need to get him to tell us what. 得让他交代清楚
[17:37] Hey, Lew. 路易斯
[17:40] Now? 现在吗
[17:41] I’m in the middle of a c… 刚开完会
[17:44] You got a ballistics report? 你拿到弹道测试结果了吗
[17:47] Yeah. Tell me where and when. 好的 跟我说地址和时间
[17:51] The dog grooming. Tell us about it. 跟我们说说狗美容的事
[17:54] I got a Lhasa Apso. Her hair knots. 我有只拉萨犬 她的毛容易打结
[17:57] We know it’s a code. 我们知道这是暗号
[17:58] Then what do you need me for? 那你还问我干什么
[17:59] You murdered an innocent woman. 你杀害了一位无辜的女士
[18:02] And yet, here you are, as calm as can be. 但你却在这儿镇定自若
[18:05] And we know why. 我们知道为什么
[18:06] Therapy. 心理治疗
[18:08] A twisted version of counseling 一种扭曲形式的心理治疗
[18:09] to make you feel good about being bad. 让你对行凶作恶感觉良好
[18:12] And exhale. 呼气
[18:17] Now, how does that feel? 感觉怎么样
[18:18] Honestly? Better. 说实话吗 好多了
[18:21] Eh, kind of like our hearts started beating at the same time. 就像我们的心脏同时开始跳动
[18:25] That’s what these are, right? 是这样吧 对吗
[18:28] Therapy appointments? 心理治疗预约
[18:30] I’m not talking about that. 我不会说的
[18:31] 11 appointments in three weeks. 三周内约了11次
[18:33] That is almost one every other day. 几乎每天一次
[18:38] Why so many? 为什么如此频繁
[18:40] Because that’s how long it took Dr. Sand 这是山德博士说服你
[18:42] to convince you it was okay to kill. 杀人无罪的频率吧
[18:45] That’s what she did, isn’t it? 她就是这样做的 对吧
[18:47] Make you feel okay about murder. 让你觉得谋杀并没有错
[18:49] Dino? Eh, there’s no wrong answers, 迪诺你呢 没有错误答案
[18:51] as long as you’re honest about how you feel. 只要你们说的是真实想法
[18:53] I, uh… I feel alright. 我觉得还行
[18:58] Look, I’m not saying I’m happy about Johnny threatening me, 虽说我不喜欢约翰尼威胁我
[19:00] but I, uh… I get it. 但我明白
[19:02] We need to swallow our pride for the good of the team. 我们要牺牲小我 成就大我
[19:06] Johnny? 约翰尼
[19:08] What? You want me to be honest? 干嘛 想听实话吗
[19:09] Absolutely. 当然了
[19:10] This doesn’t work unless you are. 不然治疗就没有意义了
[19:12] Okay, then. Uh, honestly? 好吧 说实话
[19:15] I feel like I’m on an episode of “Dr. Phil”. 我感觉咱们在录《菲尔医生》
[19:18] As bad as we know you are, 虽然你算不上好人
[19:19] we think Dr. Sand is worse. 但山德博士更坏
[19:23] Help us, and we’ll help you. 协助我们 我们也会帮你
[19:26] The codes are appointments. 暗号就是预约
[19:29] Show us how it works. 跟我们说说是怎么运作的
[19:33] I understand how it feels to have guilt 我能理解因为过去的事情
[19:35] about things you’ve done in the past. 心怀愧疚的滋味
[19:40] You know what you did was wrong. 你知道自己做错了
[19:45] Show us you know. 给我们说说吧
[19:50] Johnny’s not ready. 约翰尼还没准备好
[19:51] It’s a three man job. 这份工作需要三个人
[19:53] One that you said requires complete trust. 你也说过需要可以完全信任的人
[19:55] Johnny doesn’t have it. 但是约翰尼不是
[19:56] Maybe if I had more time with him? 也许能再多给我点时间
[19:58] No, that’s not an option. 不行 不可能
[20:00] Then my advice is you find someone else. 那我的建议就是你找别人
[20:04] Well, what about Dante? 但丁呢
[20:08] You know the answer to that. 你知道答案的
[20:09] Well, you said we needed somebody else? 你说的 我们需要别人
[20:10] I did. But not him. 我是说了 但不是他
[20:13] It’s an important job. 这工作很重要
[20:15] We have an understanding. 我们达成了共识
[20:17] If it goes well, he can write his own ticket. 所以如果顺利的话 他就能自己决定了
[20:24] Look, you’re the best at what you do, 你很擅长你的工作
[20:26] which is making people feel good about themselves. 让人们自我感觉良好
[20:30] At what I do, I’m the best. 在我这行 我也是最好的
[20:33] And making people feel good has nothing to do with it. 但是和让人们自我感觉良好半毛钱关系没有
[20:37] Are you threatening me? 你是在威胁我吗
[20:39] After everything that I’ve done for you? 在我为你做了那么多之后
[20:41] Ah, first of all, 首先
[20:42] we both know who you do it for, and it sure ain’t me. 我们都清楚你是为了谁 肯定不是我
[20:45] And secondly, yeah, I’m threatening you. 其次 我就是在威胁你
[20:49] That’s what I do. 这就是我的工作
[20:51] Dante’s in. 但丁入伙了
[20:53] You got a problem with that, see a shrink. 你要是对此有意见 看心理医生去
[21:18] Is that? Wait, it’s really dog rooming appointments? 这是 真的是狗狗美容预约吗
[21:20] I don’t know if the president’s dog’s in there 我不知道总统的狗有没有在里面
[21:22] getting a trim of what, 修剪什么
[21:23] but Jazz Paws is tricked out with armored panels 但是靓丽爪爪装有装甲面板和
[21:25] and a GPS jammer. GPS干扰器
[21:27] Let’s move. 行动
[21:36] FBI! 联调局
[21:37] Exit the vehicle now! 马上下车
[21:56] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[21:58] This says my gun wasn’t the murder weapon. 这上面说我的枪不是杀人凶器
[22:02] – Imagine that. – I can’t, because it was. -想象一下 -不行 因为它就是杀人凶器
[22:05] We- We- We ran the ballistics. 我们做了弹道检测
[22:06] We know the truth. 我们知道真相
[22:08] Yeah, but they don’t, and they never will. 但是他们不知道 也永远不会知道
[22:12] Lew. 卢
[22:14] What did you do? 你做了什么
[22:15] Nothing that you wouldn’t do if I asked you. 如果我问你你是不会做的
[22:18] But I didn’t ask. 但我没让你这样
[22:20] I performed a little magic on the bore. 我只是在枪口施了点魔法
[22:23] That’s all you need to know, 你只需要知道这个
[22:24] and it’s more than Heber ever will. 希伯永远不会知道
[22:27] It’s one lie built on another. 这是一个接一个的谎言
[22:30] First I rope in Charlene, now you. 我先是把夏琳扯进来了 然后是你
[22:32] You didn’t rope me in, alright? 你没有把我扯进来
[22:34] I did it because I know you, 我这么做是因为我了解你
[22:35] and I know you didn’t kill Doug Koster. 我知道你没有杀道格·科斯特
[22:37] You don’t know that. 你不知道
[22:39] I don’t know that. 我也不知道
[22:41] I hated that man because of what he did to my marriage. 他对我的婚姻做出那样的事 所以我恨他
[22:44] At my worst, who knows what I could have done? 谁知道我最邪恶的一面会做出什么
[22:47] What I know 我只知道
[22:48] is that innocent people get convicted all the time. 总有无辜的人被定罪
[22:51] And I wasn’t about to let that happen to you. 但是我不会让这一切发生在你身上
[22:53] You feel guilty, like you’re getting away with murder, 你有负罪感 好像你就要逍遥法外了
[22:56] but you’re not, 但你不是
[22:58] because you’re not a murderer. 因为你不是杀人犯
[23:02] – Someone killed Koster. – Yeah, that’s right. -有人杀了科斯特 -没错
[23:04] And then they framed you, 然后嫁祸到你身上
[23:06] and now that you’re in the clear, 既然现在你清白了
[23:07] it’s time to find out who did that and why. 是时候找出谁做的以及为什么了
[23:13] It doesn’t feel like I’m in the clear. 我并不觉得我清白了
[23:15] Yeah. I guess that’s why you haven’t thanked me. 也许这就是你为什么还没谢谢我吧
[23:23] How’d it work? 怎么运作的
[23:25] You roll up in a van, dig up some deep seated trauma, 你开着货车出现 挖出一些根深蒂固的创伤
[23:29] figure out how to exploit it, then what? 想办法利用它 然后呢
[23:31] Send you client off to commit the perfect crime? 让你的客户犯下完美的罪行
[23:34] Anything I did or didn’t say to my clients is privileged. 我对客户说的任何话都是保密的
[23:38] Not if you didn’t report a crime 你知道他们要去犯罪
[23:39] you knew they were going to commit 或者让他们安心去犯罪
[23:41] or made them comfortable committing it. 而不上报就没什么保密可言了
[23:44] I help my clients be comfortable in their own skin. 我帮助客户感到舒适
[23:47] Comfortable? Committing crimes? 舒适 去犯罪
[23:49] Giving in to their darkest impulses? 屈服于他们最邪恶的冲动
[23:51] Everyone has dark impulses, Agent Park. 每个人都有邪恶的冲动 帕克探员
[23:55] Even you. 你也有
[23:58] Yeah, ones that, like any normal person, 就像任何正常人一样
[24:00] I hate about myself 我讨厌我自己
[24:02] and that I’d hope a therapist would cure me of. 我希望能有个心理医生治好我
[24:05] Cure you? Of what? 治好你什么
[24:07] Uh, being who you are? 做你自己
[24:10] Why would you possibly want anyone to cure you of that? 你为什么希望有人治好你那个
[24:16] Once I was dead and gone, 等我死了
[24:17] I wanted Elizabeth to know everything. 我希望伊丽莎白知道所有事情
[24:20] So, I gave Dembe the letter 所以我把信给了邓比
[24:22] with very specific instructions. 并给了非常明确的指示
[24:28] Only when I’m gone. 等我死了
[24:29] Give it to Elizabeth, but only when I’m gone. 等我死了 再把这个给伊丽莎白
[24:36] Later that night, Elizabeth was shot and killed. 那天晚些时候 伊丽莎白就被杀了
[24:39] Okay. 好吧
[24:41] But what does that have to do 但是那和
[24:43] with whatever happened with Agnes? 艾格尼斯的事有什么关系
[24:44] I think she said her mother 她说她妈妈
[24:47] told her about those things. 告诉了她那些事情
[24:49] Elizabeth would never have told her 伊丽莎白如果没看那封信
[24:51] unless she’d read the letter. 是不会告诉她的
[24:54] Am I interrupting? 打扰到你们了吗
[24:55] Ah! Vlad, please, come sit. 弗拉德 快进来坐
[24:59] Ah, good to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你
[25:01] Ah, great to see you. 很高兴见到你
[25:02] Uh, Weecha, you’re in the presence of greatness. 薇查 你面前的是位传奇人物
[25:05] Vlad’s one of the world’s foremost forensic analysts. 弗拉德是全世界最著名的法医学分析师
[25:09] I have a, uh, finger in a drawer at home. 我家抽屉里有根手指
[25:13] Would you be able to tell me who it belongs to? 你能告诉我是谁的吗
[25:16] Would be easier if you had a-a head in a box. 如果盒子里有颗头会更简单些
[25:21] If you can identify the finger, I will. 如果你能认出是谁的手指 我会给你头的
[25:25] Eh, is that why you wanted to see me? 这是你想见我的原因吗
[25:28] No, although I’m always intrigued by streams crossing. 不是 尽管我一直对信息互通很感兴趣
[25:32] So, we’ll get you the finger, 我们会给你手指
[25:34] but first, this envelope. 但首先 是这封信
[25:39] I need you to tell me 我需要你告诉我
[25:40] if Elizabeth Keen’s fingerprints are on it. 上面是否有伊丽莎白·基恩的指纹
[25:44] That’s it? 就这些吗
[25:45] That’s all you need? Besides the finger? 这就是你需要的吗 除了那根手指
[25:48] Yes. 是的
[25:50] I’ve had a copy of her prints sent to you. 我已把她的指纹复本发给你了
[25:53] Consider it done. 包在我身上
[25:54] Out of curiosity, what answer you are hoping for? 好奇问一句 你希望的答案是什么
[25:58] That her prints aren’t there. 上面没有她的指纹
[26:00] That I’m… imagining things. 这是我想象中的事
[26:06] Sir, we ran her prints. 长官 我们查了她的指纹
[26:08] Dr. Sand. Her name is Eleanor Russo. 山德博士 本名埃莉诺·罗素
[26:10] She used to be in private practice, 过去一直在私人诊所工作
[26:12] kept up with her licensing, 持有行医执照
[26:13] until she fell off the grid five years ago. 直到五年前突然失踪
[26:16] – Any idea why? – A theory, yeah. -知道为什么吗 -有个理论 是的
[26:17] Him. 他
[26:19] DeCanio’s body man? 德卡尼奥的保镖吗
[26:20] Who also happens to be her son. 碰巧也是她儿子
[26:22] What did Sand say about it? 山德对此说过什么吗
[26:23] She hasn’t yet. We’re about to find out now. 还没有 我们很快会知道的
[26:29] I already told the other two 我已告诉其他两个人
[26:30] I won’t violate doctor-patient privilege. 我不会违反医患保密协定
[26:34] I don’t want to talk about your patients. 我不想聊你的病人
[26:36] To them, you’re Dr. Sand. 对他们而言 你是山德博士
[26:39] It’s Eleanor Russo I’m interested in. 我感兴趣的是埃莉诺·罗素
[26:43] Eleanor and her son, Dante. 埃莉诺和她的儿子 但丁
[26:48] UCLA medical school, 加州大学洛杉矶分校医学院毕业
[26:49] a thriving practice in Philadelphia, 在费城的事业正蒸蒸日上
[26:51] then five years ago, you vanish. 然后五年前 你突然消失了
[26:54] People like you don’t vanish. 像你这样的人不会突然消失
[26:57] Not without a good reason. 除非有个好理由
[27:00] Is Dante your reason? 但丁是你消失的理由吗
[27:07] I vanished because my marriage fell apart. 我消失是因为我的婚姻破裂
[27:12] Because we fought over Dante, 因为我们在争夺但丁的抚养权
[27:15] and the more we fought, the worse he got. 而我们争斗的越多 他的情况就越糟
[27:19] Cutting school, hanging out with bad people 逃学 和坏人混在一起
[27:22] who introduced him to worse people. 那些坏人又把他介绍给更坏的人
[27:24] Vito DeCanio. 维托·德卡尼奥
[27:25] Yeah, eventually. 最终是的
[27:26] But not until after he’d committed a number of crimes. 但直到他犯下若干罪行以后
[27:34] Enough to get him arrested. 那些足够让他被捕入狱
[27:37] And that’s when Vito stepped in 维托就是在那时介入进来
[27:40] to help keep him out of prison. 帮忙不让但丁被关进监狱
[27:42] If you agreed to help him. 如果你同意帮他的话
[27:43] He said if I’d counsel his people, 他说如果我给他的人做心理咨询
[27:46] he’d keep Dante out of harm’s way. 他会让但丁远离危险
[27:50] Today, he broke that deal. 今天 他违反了协议
[27:54] If I help you, will you protect him? 如果我帮你们 你们会保护但丁吗
[27:57] I promise to try to protect you both, 我保证会尽力保护你们二人
[28:00] but I’m unable to do that 但我没法做到这一点
[28:01] unless you tell me where Dante is. 除非你告诉我但丁在哪里
[28:03] We demo and snatch, you drive. 我们进去抓人 你来开车
[28:05] It’s teamwork, just like the doctor ordered. 这就像医生所说的 是团队行动
[28:07] As in Dr. Sand? 山德博士说的吗
[28:08] Yeah, you seeing her, too? 是的 你也找她吗
[28:10] Me? No. I tried therapy. 我吗 不 我试过心理治疗
[28:12] Had issues with my mom. It didn’t take. 我和我妈有矛盾 这没用
[28:14] Yeah, well, like Dr. Sand says, 好吧 就像山德博士所说的
[28:17] growth only happens if you’re open to it. 只有你愿意时 你才会成长
[28:19] Maybe you weren’t open. 也许你不愿意
[28:19] Yeah. Maybe. 好吧 也许吧
[28:21] Hey, what time does the construction crew arrive? 施工队什么时候到
[28:23] Whenever Vito tells them. 维托会告诉他们的
[28:25] That he controls. 这部分由他控制
[28:26] Wildcard was the preservationist. 未知因素是那个建筑保护者
[28:28] She wanted to shut us down. 她想让我们关门
[28:29] Would’ve made this whole snatch-and-grab impossible. 这会让整个抢人行动变得不可能
[28:31] There you go. 我出这个
[28:36] You do know this is a protection detail, 你们知道这是在执行保护任务
[28:37] not a rehearsal for the World Series of Poker. 而不是为世界扑克大赛做演练吧
[28:40] So, this Herman guy — what’s he testifying about? 这个叫赫尔曼的 会为什么作证
[28:43] He’s not gonna be testifying. 他不会作证
[28:44] He’s gonna be crying for his own mama 当维托抓住他
[28:46] whenever Vito gets ahold of him. 会让他生不如死
[28:47] Now, get back to the car. 现在回车上去
[28:55] Couldn’t it be a good thing? 这不是件好事吗
[28:58] That Liz knew the truth before she died? 莉斯在死前知道了真相
[29:03] No. 不是
[29:04] Why not? 为什么不是
[29:06] Because she knew, she was able to tell Agnes 因为她知道 她可以告诉艾格尼斯
[29:08] how important you were to her. 你对她来说有多重要
[29:11] And her to you. 她对你有多重要
[29:13] It’s why she encouraged your relationship with Agnes. 这就是为什么她支持你和艾格尼斯的关系
[29:17] What if it’s also a part of why she died? 如果这也是她死亡的原因呢
[29:25] I can’t do it. 我不能这样
[29:28] That’s alright. 没事的
[29:34] I don’t want to. 我不想这样
[29:37] Her hesitation. The time it took. 她的犹豫 所花的时间
[29:41] If she hadn’t hesitated, 如果没犹豫
[29:45] she might’ve survived. 她可能还活着
[29:52] Eleanor — Dr. Sand — 埃莉诺 山德博士
[29:54] she says DeCanio has a crew 她说德卡尼奥有一队人
[29:55] working a job at a property he owns downtown. 在他市中心的房子里有一个活要做
[29:58] Working on what? 什么活
[30:00] We’ve been nibbling at the edges 多年以来 我们已经对
[30:01] of the DeCanios’ syndicate for years. 德卡尼奥犯罪团伙做了深入的调查
[30:04] If she wants a deal, her intel’s gonna have to 如果她想跟我们交易 那她的情报
[30:05] lead us higher up the food chain. 必须能把我们带到食物链的顶部
[30:07] All she knows is that it’s connected 她只知道 这件事情和
[30:08] to Mary Parrot’s death, it involves her son, 玛丽·派罗特的死有关 她儿子被卷进去了
[30:10] and that the old man said it’s urgent. 那个老头说事情很紧急
[30:12] Companies associated with the DeCanios 在市中心跟德卡尼奥有关的公司
[30:14] are mid‐construction on two sites we know of downtown ‐‐ 我们知道有两处还在施工的地方
[30:17] a luxury hotel and a residential tower. 一家豪华旅馆和一处公寓住宅
[30:21] What’s Parrot’s connection? 派罗特跟这些有什么关系
[30:22] Was there a preservationist objection? 那边有什么值得保护的建筑吗
[30:24] Not to those sites. 这两处都没有
[30:25] Her big push downtown 她力推的一个项目
[30:27] was to landmark Memorial Baptist Church. 是保护市中心的一个地标浸信会纪念教堂
[30:30] Now, she’d held up developers who wanted to demolish it, 她阻拦了想要推倒这座教堂的开发商
[30:32] but now that she’s dead, the sale can go through, 如今她死了 这个项目就能批下来
[30:35] and the building can be torn down. 建筑也能被拆掉了
[30:36] And DeCanio’s a silent partner. 德卡尼奥是匿名合伙人
[30:38] That’s what this is about? 所以是为了这个吗
[30:40] Killing a preservationist to demolish a church? 为了推倒一座教堂 杀害一名建筑保护者
[30:43] We’re missing something. What? 我们一定错过了某些细节 是什么呢
[30:45] Well, sir, there is something else. 长官 确实还有别的细节
[30:47] When cross‐referencing the address, 我把地址做了对照检索
[30:48] the building next door pinged our database. 教堂隔壁的建筑地址跟我们的数据库对上了
[30:52] I recognize it. This church. 我知道这里 这个教堂
[30:54] But I can’t remember why. What’s the address? 但我想不起来为什么 地址是什么
[30:56] ‐ 30 West Oak Street. ‐ Oh, my God. -西橡街30号 -我的天
[30:59] Herman Levy, the informant, 赫尔曼·利维 那个线人
[31:01] the one testifying against DeCanio ‐‐ 就是指认德卡尼奥的证人
[31:03] WITSEC is holding him at a safehouse at 32 West Oak. 联邦证人保护行动组把他安置在西橡街32号
[31:06] They’re trying to get to him before he testifies. 他们想在开庭前抓到他
[31:07] Not if we can get to him first. 除非我们先找到他
[31:09] Go. I’ll alert the Marshals, 去吧 我去提醒法警
[31:11] and Main Justice about a deal for Sand. 顺便跟司法部提一下桑德跟我们的交易
[31:13] She didn’t get us up the food chain. 她没有给我们食物链上层的线索
[31:14] She got us to the top of it. 直接引到食物链顶端了
[31:16] Let’s hope we’re not too late. 希望我们没有太晚
[31:38] Alright. 好了
[31:39] Third floor. Let’s move. 在三楼 我们走吧
[31:40] Yeah. 好
[32:11] Grab the rat. 把那个内鬼带走
[32:30] FBI! Drop your weapons! 联调局 放下武器
[32:37] This is all very confidence‐inspiring. 这真是让人非常放心
[32:43] Dante Russo? 但丁·罗素
[32:45] I have the son. 找到她儿子了
[32:50] Dr. Sand is in custody. 桑德博士被收押了
[32:52] She and her son. 她和她儿子
[32:53] – And DeCanio? – He’s been arrested. -德卡尼奥呢 -被捕了
[32:55] The doctor’s son worked for him as well. 博士的儿子也为他效力
[32:56] Both of them are set to be transferred to Main Justice 他们会一起被移交司法部
[32:59] to sign immunity agreements in exchange for 他们会对自己知道的德卡尼奥的罪行全盘托出
[33:01] everything they know about DeCanio. 以此换取豁免协议
[33:03] Have you spoken with Agnes yet? 你跟艾格尼斯聊过了吗
[33:05] Did she say whether she had a good time or not? 她跟你说我们玩得开不开心了吗
[33:07] She said that you, and I quote, 她的原话我转述给你
[33:10] “suck at state capitals,” “完全不了解州府”
[33:13] which I took to mean a good time was had by all. 我想她这么说就意味着她过得很开心
[33:16] – Yes. – You’re doing well with her. -那就好 -你跟她相处得很好
[33:18] I’m impressed. 我很高兴
[33:19] And hopeful that, like me, 也希望 你能像我一样
[33:22] you’re finding that being around her helps, 跟她待在一起会让自己变得好一些
[33:25] in every way. 从各方面来说
[33:28] What about Sand? 桑德呢
[33:31] What do you think? 你觉得她怎么样
[33:31] You know her story. Now you’ve questioned her. 你听过她的事迹 也亲自审问过她了
[33:34] Do you think DeCanio was right to hire her? 你觉得德卡尼奥雇她是正确的选择吗
[33:37] I do. She’s smart and thoughtful. 是的 她很聪明 有自己的想法
[33:39] I’m not surprised with the results she got. 她能有这样的成果我不意外
[33:43] We’re gonna testify against Vito? 我们要指认维托吗
[33:45] After he sent me to kidnap a witness in federal custody, 在他派我去绑架一个联邦羁押的证人之后
[33:48] we’re signing up to federal witnesses? 我们也要成为联邦政府的证人吗
[33:50] We both know it’s the only way out. 我们都清楚这是唯一的出路
[33:52] Well, what we know is there’s no way out. 我们都知道 根本没有出路
[33:55] He’s using you now. 他在利用你
[33:57] For dangerous jobs. 让你去做危险的事情
[33:58] I can’t protect you anymore. 我不能再保护你了
[34:00] You think the feds can? 你觉得联调局就能保护我们吗
[34:05] Hello? 喂
[34:06] What is it? What’s going on? 发生什么了 发生什么事了
[34:07] – It’s him. – Hey! -是他 -喂
[34:08] – Hello? – Mom. -有人吗 -妈妈
[34:10] – Get out of the van. – Mom. It’s him. -下车 -妈妈 是他
[34:13] On your feet. 站那
[34:22] Dr. Sand, I presume. 我猜您就是桑德博士吧
[34:23] You’re Raymond Reddington. 你是雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[34:25] Did DeCanio send you? 德卡尼奥派你来的吗
[34:26] Dear Vito’s been detained. 亲爱的维托被羁押了
[34:27] I’m here of my own volition with a proposal. 我是自己过来想跟你提一项协议的
[34:29] Would you care to hear it? 你愿意听听吗
[34:44] Vito DeCanio. 维托·德卡尼奥
[34:46] Welcome to federal custody. 欢迎你被联邦拘留
[34:47] Been there twice, for a total of six hours. 来过两次了 待了足足六小时
[34:51] Third time’s the charm. 第三次可能是个诅咒哦
[34:53] Where are they? 他们在哪
[34:55] You heard me. Where the hell are they? 回答我 他们在哪里
[34:56] – Agent Park ‐‐ – Where did you take them? -帕克探员 -你把他们弄哪去了
[34:58] – Alina, hey ‐‐ – He hit the convoy. -艾莉娜 -他派人袭击了护送车队
[34:59] With Dr. Sand. She and her son ‐‐ they’re gone. 桑德博士和她儿子 他们不见了
[35:01] I got no idea what you’re talking about. 我完全不知道你在说什么
[35:03] If you did anything to her ‐‐ 如果你对敢伤害她
[35:04] Okay. Stop. 好了 停下
[35:09] If you did anything, we’re gonna find out. 不管你做了什么 我们都会查出来的
[35:10] I didn’t do anything. 我什么都没做
[35:12] But I’m in debt to the person who did. 但是我欠那个这么做的人
[35:16] Take him to interrogation. 带他去审讯室
[35:21] Your personal therapist? 你的私人心理医生吗
[35:24] Yes, for which you’ll be well paid and safe from harm. 对 你会得到丰厚的报酬 并且平安无事
[35:28] You said DeCanio’s been arrested. 你说德卡尼奥已经被抓了
[35:30] He has, 是的
[35:31] but he has friends in high places. 但他在高层有朋友
[35:35] Just not as high as me. 只是级别不如我高
[35:38] I helped him to protect my son. 我帮他是为了保护我儿子
[35:39] Why should I help you? 我为什么要帮你
[35:43] I need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[35:47] And what I do, my professional life? 至于我是做什么的
[35:51] You will not be a part of that. 你不会成为其中一部分的
[35:54] Helping you personally helps you professionally. 帮助你个人也会帮助你的事业
[35:57] That’s how this process works. 整个过程是这样的
[36:01] Just give me three months. 给我三个月时间
[36:03] On the island of your choice. 你选一个岛屿
[36:06] At the end of which, you’re free to go. 然后你就自由了
[36:07] I hope you won’t, but it’ll be up to you. 希望你不会 但那取决于你
[36:11] Consider it a palate cleanser. 就当作是清洁味觉吧
[36:13] A transition from a distasteful past 从不愉快的过去
[36:16] to a delightfully piquant future. 去到一个快乐未来的转变
[36:20] Why me? 什么是我
[36:26] The details of my story are not for the faint of heart. 我的故事细节不适合胆小的人
[36:31] Based on your history, 根据你的过去
[36:33] I believe you can stomach pretty much anything. 我相信你几乎能承受所有的细节
[36:35] I’m not a miracle worker. 我不是奇迹缔造者
[36:37] No need. I already have one of those. 不需要 我已经有一个了
[36:41] Let’s talk islands. 我们来聊聊岛屿吧
[36:50] Headache? 头疼吗
[36:52] No. 不是
[36:53] Embarrassment. 丢脸
[36:55] For what? 丢脸什么
[36:57] What, losing it on DeCanio? 因为对德卡尼奥发火吗
[36:59] Come on, I understand. 没事 我明白的
[37:00] This job? This job can get under your skin. 这份工作会让人变得很烦躁
[37:07] It’s hard, being someone who crosses lines. 做一个逾越界限的人不容易
[37:11] People judge you for it, so then you judge yourself. 人们会对你指指点点 然后你也会自我评判
[37:19] Dr. Sand is right. 山德博士说得对
[37:21] We all have dark impulses. 我们都有邪恶的冲动
[37:23] And most of the time, there is no cure for that. 大多数时候 这是无法治愈的
[37:26] So, the idea? 解决办法
[37:27] Well, at least the idea I came up with after spending 至少我把祖父母的遗产
[37:30] my grandparents’ entire inheritance on therapy is… 全花在心理医生上之后想出的办法是
[37:35] is to not hate yourself because you have dark impulses, 不会因为自己有邪恶的冲动而讨厌自己
[37:40] but to love yourself in spite of them. 而是无论如何都要爱自己
[37:45] How big was your inheritance? 你的遗产有多少
[37:46] $86,749. 86749美金
[37:51] I’d say it was money well spent. 不得不说这钱花得值
[37:57] Harold, 哈罗德
[37:58] I hope you’re right about the good doctor’s efficacy. 希望你对这位好医生作用的看法是对的
[38:00] Sand. 山德
[38:02] You took her. 你把她抓走了
[38:03] “Took” is a big strong, but yes, 抓走这个词太严重了 但是的
[38:05] she’s agreed to work with me. 她同意跟我合作
[38:07] Instead of testifying against DeCanio. 让她不指证德卡尼奥
[38:09] There’ll be plenty of testifying against him 在她之前 会很有很多人
[38:10] before it gets around to her. 指证他的
[38:12] Hopefully, by then, I’ll be a better man 希望到那个时候 我会变成更好的人
[38:15] and she won’t be so frightened. 她就不必如此担惊受怕了
[38:18] Gotta fly, Harold. 要走了 哈罗德
[38:27] – Cvetko? – He just called. -茨韦特科吗 -刚刚打来电话
[38:30] The prints match. 指纹吻合
[38:48] Dr. Sand. 山德博士
[38:51] We should talk. 我们应该聊聊
[39:13] I told myself I wasn’t honest with you 我和自己说我不该跟你坦白
[39:15] because if you found out the truth about me, 因为发现了我的真相
[39:17] about who I was, 我真实的一面
[39:20] you wouldn’t like what you saw. 你不会喜欢你所看到的
[39:23] But the truth is, I wasn’t honest 但事实是 我并没有坦白
[39:24] because I didn’t like what I saw. 因为我不喜欢我所看到的
[39:28] It adds up to the same thing. 结果还是一样的
[39:35] I couldn’t expect you to love me when I didn’t love myself. 我不爱自己 也不能期望你爱我
[39:40] So, that’s what I’m gonna try and do. 所以我要尽力这么做
[39:45] Learn to love myself. 学会去爱自己
[39:48] And maybe you can love me, too. 也许你也会爱我
[40:12] Harold Cooper. 我是哈罗德·库珀
[40:13] I texted a photo. 我给你发了一张照片
[40:15] Look at it. 看看
[40:17] Who is this? 你是谁
[40:18] Look at it. 看一看
[40:23] There’s audio, too, 还有音频
[40:25] of you and your friend evidence tampering. 是你和你朋友破坏证据的音频
[40:31] – What do you want? – So much. -你想怎么样 -很多
[40:34] And with what I know about you and the murder of Doug Koster, 以我对你和道格·科斯特谋杀的了解
[40:37] I’m confident you’re gonna give it to me. 我很有自信你会答应我的
[40:42] I found peace and tranquility 我找到了平和与宁静
[40:45] and a real feeling of… 真正感觉到…
[40:53] …quiet. 平静
[40:56] Yet, I abandoned it 然而我却因为这股混乱
[40:59] out of this compulsion for chaos and peril. 与危机的冲动而放弃了这片平静
[41:08] I had found light. 我找到了光明
[41:14] Yet I’m compelled by the dark. 然而我却被黑暗所驱使
[41:21] It animates me, 它让我感到兴奋
[41:23] so much so that I drag others into it. 兴奋到我把其他人也卷进去了
[41:26] Others that I care desperately about. 那些我非常在乎的人
[41:33] So, what is the purpose? 那么目的是什么呢
[41:36] If I’m willing to risk everything good in my life, 如果我愿意赌上我人生中的一切美好事物
[41:40] to even defend risking it as necessary or just, 甚至以必要或正当为由为这场豪赌进行辩解
[41:46] when I know 而我明知
[41:49] the result will only be… 结果只会是…
[41:58] …a deepening darkness. 一片越陷越深的黑暗
[42:03] Tell me, where is this coming from right now? 告诉我 这是从何而来的
[42:08] Why now? 为什么是现在
[42:15] I recently discovered that I was betrayed 最近我发现我认识最久最亲密的朋友
[42:17] by my oldest and closest friend. 背叛了我
[42:23] I’m apprehensive about the depth and breadth of my anger. 我担心自己的愤怒会加剧
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第9季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第9季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme