时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Stan, you need to get here as fast as you can. | 斯坦 你需要尽快赶来 |
[00:04] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[00:05] | Look, for all we know, CID already has him in custody. | 据我们所知 他已经被刑事调查局逮捕了 |
[00:08] | Yeah? Then why haven’t we heard from Nitesh or Maryanne? | 是么 那为什么涅提或玛丽安没联系我们 |
[00:11] | I don’t know, but I’m sure there’s a logical explanation. | 我不知道 但我想一定有个合理的解释 |
[00:14] | There were ambulances at the CID safehouse! | 刑事调查局的安全屋外有救护车 |
[00:16] | Just sit tight. I’ll be at the motel soon. | 呆着别动 我很快就到旅馆 |
[00:18] | We’ll talk to… | 我们会和汉斯 |
[00:20] | …Hans. | 聊聊 |
[00:24] | No. | 不 |
[00:26] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[00:27] | Can’t be what, Stan? | 什么不可能 斯坦 |
[00:28] | It can’t be what? | 什么不可能 |
[00:30] | Him. He’s here. | 是他 他在这里 |
[00:31] | Oh, my God. Stan, you have to get out of there. | 我的天 斯坦 你得离开那里 |
[00:40] | Stan? Are you there? | 斯坦 你还在不在 |
[00:42] | Stan? | 斯坦 |
[00:52] | Stan? | 斯坦 |
[00:54] | Stan? | 斯坦 |
[01:21] | 本杰明·T·奥卡拉 第183号 | |
[01:24] | I’m just saying, I don’t understand. | 我只是说 我不明白 |
[01:26] | That may be what you’re saying, | 你说的可能是这个意思 |
[01:27] | but the way you’re saying it | 但你说话的方式在我听来 |
[01:28] | sounds like you don’t trust me. | 感觉你不相信我 |
[01:32] | Then let me start over. | 那就让我重新说一遍 |
[01:33] | I love you, and whatever this is… | 我爱你 无论你的病是什么… |
[01:36] | – This is cancer. – Maybe. | -是癌症 -或许 |
[01:38] | That’s why you got the blood test, to get a second opinion. | 所以你去验了血 想多方验证 |
[01:41] | What I don’t understand is why the Bureau wouldn’t let you | 我不明白的是局里为什么不让你 |
[01:44] | give the oncologist the drug test. | 给肿瘤学专家看你的药检结果 |
[01:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:48] | I know you’re an amazing instructor, | 我知道你是一位非常优秀的教官 |
[01:49] | but would our national security really be at risk | 但如果学校学员由其他人训练 |
[01:52] | if someone else trained the cadets? | 我们的国家安全是否真的会遭受威胁 |
[01:54] | What can I say? I’m that good. | 我还能说什么 我就是这么厉害 |
[02:05] | When you stopped being a field agent, | 当你不再做外勤特工时 |
[02:06] | I thought you were safe. | 我以为你就能安全活着 |
[02:08] | Now this? | 但这件事 |
[02:11] | I wish I could protect you. | 我真希望我能保护你 |
[02:12] | You do. | 你在保护我 |
[02:14] | In every way that matters. | 方方面面 都很重要 |
[02:24] | I do trust you. | 我是信任你的 |
[02:44] | I’m here to see Raymond. | 我来见雷蒙德 |
[02:48] | He said it was urgent. | 他说这事很紧急 |
[02:51] | Raymond is troubled. | 雷蒙德很头疼 |
[02:53] | Some man and his airfields. | 与他和他的机场有关 |
[02:56] | Jovan Lovic? | 约万·洛维奇的事 |
[02:57] | Raymond wanted to meet. | 雷蒙德本想见面 |
[03:00] | The man refused because of you. | 但因为你 对方拒绝了 |
[03:03] | Me? | 因为我 |
[03:07] | I didn’t do this to hurt him. | 我这样做 不是想伤害他 |
[03:11] | Dembe. | 邓比 |
[03:13] | The Havana Syndrome… What do you know about it? | 你对哈瓦那综合征了解多少 |
[03:16] | It’s a series of ailments… | 是一系列小病引发的 |
[03:19] | Headaches, fatigue, vertigo, blurred vision… | 头疼 乏力 头晕 视线模糊 |
[03:23] | First reported by American diplomats in Cuba, | 首个病例是古巴的美国外交官 |
[03:26] | and later by U.S. Personnel in embassies around the world. | 后来各国美领馆多名员工都出现了症状 |
[03:30] | Mysterious ailments caused by | 神秘武器导致的 |
[03:32] | a mysterious weapon. | 神秘病症 |
[03:34] | A directed-energy weapon. | 一种定向能量武器 |
[03:36] | Mmm. Mierce, those are delicious. | 米尔斯 这些太好吃了 |
[03:38] | You are a wonder. | 你真是太神奇了 |
[03:39] | I can’t imagine a life without either of them. | 我无法想象少了她们任何一人的生活 |
[03:45] | Mystery weapon. | 神秘武器 |
[03:48] | Do you know how to locate one? | 你是否知道如何定位它 |
[03:49] | I know that one has recently gone missing, | 我知道最近有一台武器失踪了 |
[03:52] | one that this country and this country’s enemies | 这个国家和这个国家的敌人 |
[03:55] | would dearly love to get their hands on. | 都非常希望能够得手 |
[03:57] | I thought the weapons were made by our enemies. | 我以为这种武器是我们的敌人制造的 |
[03:59] | Yes, well, in the Yankee Doodle spirit of | 当然 就像扬基·杜德尔小调里唱的那样 |
[04:02] | “Any way you can kill, I can kill better,” | “你可以杀人 我可以杀得更漂亮” |
[04:04] | the Americans transformed Cuba’s pea-shooter model | 美国人把古巴的玩具枪模型 |
[04:07] | into a particularly fearsome iteration | 改造迭代 变得更为可怕 |
[04:10] | that has the potential to usher in | 可能会创造一种前所未有的 |
[04:12] | a brutal new form of guerrilla warfare. | 残忍至极的游击战形式 |
[04:16] | About Jovan Lovic… | 约万·洛维奇的事… |
[04:17] | Lovic is my problem. | 洛维奇是我的问题 |
[04:19] | The problem you should focus on is finding this weapon. | 你应该专注于尽快找到这个武器 |
[04:25] | These weapons can disable people | 这种武器可以发射 |
[04:26] | by sending highly powered energy waves | 无法被侦测的高频能量波 |
[04:28] | through walls, floors, ceilings without detection. | 穿过墙壁 地板 天花板从而使人瘫痪 |
[04:31] | According to Raymond, | 据雷蒙德所说 |
[04:33] | the Pentagon responded to the energy weapon attacks | 五角大楼对受到这种武器攻击的回应是 |
[04:35] | by tasking DARPA to design one of their own, | 要求国防部高级研究计划局也设计同样的武器 |
[04:38] | which they did, only for the chief engineer to disappear | 他们也成功研发 但首席工程师 |
[04:41] | along with the prototype. | 与原型机一同消失无踪 |
[04:42] | The chief engineer… What do we know about him? | 首席工程师 我们对他有什么了解 |
[04:44] | His name is Dr. Benjamin Okara. | 他是本杰明·奥卡拉博士 |
[04:47] | He immigrated to the U.S. from Lagos when he was ten. | 十岁时从拉各斯移民到美国 |
[04:51] | Agent Park, welcome to the party. | 帕克探员 欢迎加入 |
[04:53] | Sorry. I got in my car and ended up at the academy. | 抱歉 我回过神来发现自己开车去了学校 |
[04:56] | Habit, I guess. | 或许是习惯使然 |
[04:57] | Okara has a Ph.D. in electrical engineering from MIT, | 奥卡拉获得了麻省理工电气工程的博士学位 |
[05:01] | where he won the somewhat unusual distinction | 他在校时获得了特别关注 |
[05:03] | of being the only summa cum laude graduate | 因为他是唯一被停学四次的 |
[05:06] | to have been suspended four times. | 优秀毕业生 |
[05:07] | Apparently, the last one was for assembling a Zamboni | 最后一次被停学的原因是在教工食堂 |
[05:10] | in the faculty dining hall. | 组装赞博尼磨冰机 |
[05:12] | AI-enabled target processing, hypersonic missile defense. | 人工智能定位目标处理 超音速导弹防御 |
[05:15] | Okara has quite the resume. | 奥卡拉的履历可不一般 |
[05:17] | But did Reddington say why he went rogue? | 雷丁顿有没有说他为什么反水 |
[05:18] | Only that the weapon can fetch a fortune on the black market, | 只说了武器可以在黑市上卖出高价 |
[05:21] | but it’s equally possible he’s been turned. | 但也可能他是被策反的 |
[05:24] | We just don’t know. | 我们并不清楚 |
[05:25] | We may not know his motives, | 我们或许不清楚他的动机 |
[05:26] | but we can certainly find out about the weapon he stole. | 但我们可以弄清他偷走了的武器有什么特点 |
[05:28] | Park, Ressler, get over to DARPA. | 帕克 雷斯勒 去国防部高级研究计划局 |
[05:30] | We need to know what this thing is capable of. | 我们要知道这武器的功能 |
[05:35] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[05:37] | You sound like Peter. | 你的语气和彼得一模一样 |
[05:38] | – Oh, so you told him? Good. – Of course I told him. | -你告诉他了 很好 -我当然告诉他了 |
[05:40] | And then I proceeded to lie to him about how I found out | 之后立刻编故事 告诉他我是怎么发现的 |
[05:42] | and why I couldn’t give the oncologist my drug test. | 为什么不能给肿瘤医生我的药检结果 |
[05:45] | Well, because it was my test using your urine. | 因为我的药检用了你的尿液 |
[05:47] | Which, if you hadn’t given me, | 如果你没有给我 |
[05:49] | you wouldn’t have known something was wrong, | 你根本不会发现自己得病了 |
[05:50] | so, uh, you’re welcome. | 所以 不用谢 |
[05:55] | 国防部高级研究计划局总部 阿灵顿 维吉尼亚州 | |
[05:58] | Agents Ressler and Park are here. | 雷斯勒探员和帕克探员来了 |
[06:00] | Please, come in. | 请进 |
[06:01] | Your office called to say you were on your way over. | 你们局里打电话来 说你们过来了 |
[06:03] | – Then you know why we’re here. – I do. | -那你就知道我们为何来此 -我知道 |
[06:05] | And as I told the gentleman I spoke with, | 跟我和那位先生说的一样 |
[06:06] | I can’t comment on classified projects. | 我不能讨论机密项目 |
[06:08] | We know about the directed-energy weapon, | 我们知道定向能量武器 |
[06:10] | that Okara supervised its development, | 奥卡拉主管它的研发 |
[06:12] | that he’s taken the prototype and gone who knows where. | 他带着原型机失踪了 |
[06:14] | We were kind of hoping you were the “Who” Who knows. | 而我们希望你知道他去哪了 |
[06:17] | I am sorry, but I can’t confirm or deny | 抱歉 我不能确认或否认 |
[06:20] | even the existence of classified projects. | 机密项目的存在 |
[06:22] | What about the scientists who work on them? | 那参与研发的科学家呢 |
[06:24] | Can you tell us who else worked on the project | 你能告诉我们还有谁参与了那个 |
[06:26] | you can’t tell us about? | 你不能跟我们说的项目吗 |
[06:26] | Or if the military has at least begun an investigation? | 或者军方是否至少已经开始调查 |
[06:29] | I wish I could, but as I’m sure you can appreciate, | 我希望我可以 但我知道你们能理解的 |
[06:31] | I can’t even speculate about personnel or investigations | 我不能猜测有关或无关 |
[06:34] | that may or may not be connected to classified projects | 可能存在或可能不存在的机密项目的 |
[06:37] | that may or may not exist. | 人员或是调查 |
[06:39] | You know what isn’t speculative? | 你知道什么不用猜吗 |
[06:40] | That a powerful weapon is missing, | 一件强力的武器不见了 |
[06:42] | that in the wrong hands, it could do incredible damage, | 如果落在坏人手里 能造成巨大的破坏 |
[06:44] | and that you’re too busy covering your own ass | 而你还在忙着掩饰自己的失职 |
[06:46] | to help us prevent that from happening. | 不肯帮我们防止不幸的发生 |
[06:48] | I’m late for a meeting. | 我有个会要迟到了 |
[06:50] | Alison will show you out. | 艾莉森会带你们出去 |
[06:56] | DARPA is investigating. | 国防高研计划局已经在调查了 |
[06:58] | I’m sorry? | 抱歉 |
[06:59] | The project’s secret, and they don’t want any leaks, | 那个项目是机密 他们不想有任何泄露 |
[07:01] | but Director Reiss has been on the phone with investigators | 但瑞斯局长上周每天都和 |
[07:04] | every day for the last week. | 调查人员通电话 |
[07:05] | There were five scientists on Okara’s team. | 奥卡拉的队伍里曾有五位科学家 |
[07:08] | Were? | 曾 |
[07:09] | Stan Rogers was killed in a car crash yesterday morning. | 斯坦·罗杰斯昨天早上出车祸死了 |
[07:11] | What about the other scientists? | 其他科学家呢 |
[07:12] | No one knows. It’s like they all disappeared. | 没人知道 就好像他们都消失了一样 |
[07:15] | The whole team is missing? | 整个团队都失踪了吗 |
[07:16] | We need their names… Everyone on the team. | 我们需要他们的名字 团队里每个人的名字 |
[07:18] | Can you do that? | 可以吗 |
[07:22] | Hans! Listen, Stan’s missing. | 汉斯 听着 斯坦不见了 |
[07:24] | Desert. Ash. Beware. | 沙漠 灰 注意 |
[07:36] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[08:06] | The ballistics match the ones from the homicide report | 弹道分析结果和凶杀报告上的匹配 |
[08:09] | and from my service weapon. | 是从我的配枪中射出的 |
[08:10] | Honey, it doesn’t mean that you did it. | 亲爱的 那并不意味着是你干的 |
[08:12] | The bullet that shot Doug Koster came from my gun. | 枪杀道格·科斯特的子弹是我的配枪里的 |
[08:15] | It’s been over eight years. He’s in our past. | 已经过去八年了 他早已是过去 |
[08:17] | What… One night, you get drunk and you kill him? | 怎么 一天晚上你喝醉了 就去杀了他吗 |
[08:20] | I went to the precinct. I was gonna confess. | 我去了警局 我想自首的 |
[08:22] | But I can’t remember what happened. | 但我想不起发生了什么 |
[08:24] | I wish you had. | 我希望你能 |
[08:26] | Turned myself in? | 自首吗 |
[08:27] | Told the truth. | 说出真相 |
[08:28] | If you don’t and they find the ballistics, | 如果你没说 而他们又有了弹道结果 |
[08:31] | no one’s gonna believe that you’re innocent. | 没人会相信你是清白的 |
[08:36] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:37] | We, uh, have an update on the scientists. | 科学家方面有新消息了 |
[08:39] | I’ll be right down. | 我马上下去 |
[08:46] | I sent a blood sample to the lab | 我送了一份血样去实验室 |
[08:47] | to find out if I was drugged. | 看我有没有被下药 |
[08:49] | When will you get the results? | 你什么时候能拿到结果 |
[08:50] | A week. Maybe more. | 一周 或者更久 |
[08:52] | Until then, I’m not admitting to anything. | 在那之前 我不会承认任何事 |
[08:54] | If the police find out, I just… | 如果警察发现了 我 |
[08:56] | A friend ran the ballistics on my weapon. | 一个朋友给我的配枪做的弹道分析 |
[08:57] | No one else knows, and no one’s gonna know. | 没有其他人知道 没人会知道的 |
[08:59] | We have a lot of things to worry about, | 我们有很多事要担心 |
[09:01] | but the police finding out about my involvement isn’t one of them. | 但警察发现和我有关不在其中 |
[09:04] | I’ll talk to you later. | 晚点再聊 |
[09:06] | First, the scientists. | 首先 科学家们 |
[09:08] | Olivia Martinez, Nitesh Shah | 奥利维亚·马蒂内斯 涅提·沙 |
[09:09] | Maryanne Sims, Hans Fielder, | 玛丽安·西姆斯 汉斯·菲尔德尔 |
[09:11] | and Stan Rogers. | 还有斯坦·罗杰斯 |
[09:12] | All of them worked for Okara, | 他们都曾为奥卡拉工作过 |
[09:14] | and as of yesterday, all are missing. | 昨天他们全都失踪了 |
[09:16] | Next, cause of death. | 接下来是死因 |
[09:18] | The radiologist who examined Rogers | 检查罗杰斯的放射科医生 |
[09:20] | says that his brain damage | 说他的脑损伤 |
[09:21] | is worse than what he suffered in the crash. | 比车祸造成的要严重 |
[09:23] | Meaning Okara may have used the prototype on Rogers. | 就是说奥卡拉可能对罗杰斯用了原型机 |
[09:26] | Why would Okara do that? | 奥卡拉为何要那样做 |
[09:28] | Use it on one of his colleagues? | 把它用在他的同事身上 |
[09:30] | If his goal was to sell it, that makes no sense. | 如果他的目的是出售它 没有道理啊 |
[09:32] | These scientists are the only other people | 只有这些科学家知道 |
[09:34] | who know how the device works. | 那个设备的原理 |
[09:35] | If he gets rid of them, | 如果他除掉了他们 |
[09:36] | he secures exclusive access to the technology for his buyer. | 那他的买家就能独占这项科技了 |
[09:39] | And provides a demonstration of the technology’s capabilities. | 同时也展示了这项科技的能力 |
[09:43] | Okay, guys, | 各位 |
[09:44] | I just hung up with Olivia Martinez’s husband, | 我刚和奥利维亚·马蒂内斯的丈夫通了电话 |
[09:46] | and he spoke to her last night, and she was scared. | 他昨晚有和她交谈 她很害怕 |
[09:48] | All she’d say is that she was at a motel | 她只说了她在一家汽车旅馆 |
[09:50] | waiting to meet one of her colleagues, | 等着见她的一个同事 |
[09:51] | so I back-tracked the call, | 所以我查了那个电话 |
[09:52] | and her burner pinged a tower in South East | 她的一次性手机用的是东南的一座信号塔 |
[09:55] | that covers 30 square blocks with two motels. | 覆盖三十个街区 里面有两家汽车旅馆 |
[09:57] | One is closed for renovations, | 一家在停业整修 |
[09:59] | and the other is the Oak Leaf | 另一家是罗德岛州大道 |
[10:00] | on Rhode Island and 6th. | 和第六大道交界处的橡树叶汽车旅馆 |
[10:13] | Jovan, this is an easy deal to make. | 约万 这个交易很简单 |
[10:15] | You have my old airfields. | 你手里有我以前的机场 |
[10:17] | I have business that requires access to them. | 我现在又要用到它们 |
[10:19] | Now, I’m told you have some concerns, so let me assure you, | 我被告知你有一些疑虑 所以我向你保证 |
[10:23] | this sudden conversion of a former colleague of mine | 我以前同事的突然转变 |
[10:25] | will absolutely not interfere with | 绝不会影响到 |
[10:28] | an otherwise profitable collaboration. | 我们之间有利的合作 |
[10:30] | He converted to a federal agent. | 他去当联邦探员了 |
[10:32] | Yes, and as a result, | 对 结果就是 |
[10:33] | has been entirely cut off from my operations, | 他已经被完全从我的行动中隔离了 |
[10:36] | my accounts, my whereabouts, | 还有我的账户 我的行踪 |
[10:38] | and all the people I do business with. | 我所有的合作伙伴 |
[10:41] | So you say. | 你是那样说的 |
[10:42] | But how can we be sure you’re still not in contact? | 但我们怎么才能确定你们没有仍在联系 |
[10:45] | I am still in contact. | 我们是仍有联系 |
[10:46] | Believe me, having him at an arm’s length | 相信我 把他放在眼皮底下 |
[10:49] | is better than having him sneak up behind me. | 比让他悄悄从我背后靠近更好 |
[10:51] | He will not be a problem. | 他不会是问题 |
[10:53] | We need to be sure. | 我们需要确定 |
[10:55] | Killing him would be sure. | 杀掉他就确定了 |
[10:57] | Killing an FBI agent, under any circumstances, | 杀掉联调局探员 在任何情形下 |
[11:00] | is proof of only one thing… | 都只能证明一件事 |
[11:02] | Stupidity. | 愚蠢 |
[11:03] | Killing an agent who was a former associate | 杀掉一名曾是伙伴的探员 |
[11:05] | is both stupid and bad business. | 不光蠢 还亏 |
[11:07] | They’d only assign even more than the usual number | 他们只会派出比平时更多的人手 |
[11:10] | of buzzcuts to find me, | 来搜捕我 |
[11:11] | which might very well jeopardize our collaboration. | 这极有可能威胁到我们两个的合作 |
[11:14] | So, unless there are any other helpful suggestions… | 所以 除非有其他更有用的建议… |
[11:17] | Are you calling me stupid? | 你是在说我蠢吗 |
[11:20] | Though I’m not sure the idiom translates. | 虽然我不是很确定俗语的翻译 |
[11:22] | So, yes. | 是的 |
[11:25] | Cute as a button, isn’t she? | 她就像按钮一样可爱对吧 |
[11:26] | You should see what she does with a chicken. | 你们应该看看她是怎么杀鸡的 |
[11:28] | Wrings it, bleeds it, and plucks it | 绞脖 放血 拔毛 |
[11:30] | before it ever knows it was dead. | 快到感受不到死亡 |
[11:36] | Do you have a proposal? | 你有什么提议吗 |
[11:38] | In exchange for access to the airfields, | 作为使用机场的条件 |
[11:40] | I’ll settle your dispute with Jilal, | 我会解决你和吉拉勒的争端 |
[11:42] | guarantee safe passage for your product through Panama, | 保证你的产品能安全通过巴拿马运河 |
[11:45] | and secure a place for your granddaughter | 确保你的孙女一定能进 |
[11:47] | in Brearley’s kindergarten class. | 布雷利幼儿园 |
[11:49] | Run the numbers. I think you’ll find | 你算算 相信你会发现 |
[11:51] | your organization’s profits will soar, | 你的组织利润会猛涨 |
[11:53] | to say nothing of Desanka’s block-building skills. | 更不用说德桑卡的积木技术了 |
[11:57] | I will consider it. | 我会好好考虑的 |
[11:59] | While you do, consider this… | 想的时候 把这点考虑进去 |
[12:02] | Dembe Zuma is my responsibility. | 邓比·祖玛是我的责任 |
[12:05] | If anything is to be done, good or bad, | 如果有什么事要做 无论是好是坏 |
[12:09] | I will be the one doing it. | 我会是那个执行者 |
[12:15] | You know I lied about my drug test | 你知道我对药检结果撒谎了 |
[12:16] | to hide an addiction that I’m trying to break? | 隐瞒了我想要摆脱的药瘾 |
[12:19] | I’m not proud of it, | 我为此感到羞愧 |
[12:19] | but there is a certain amount of twisted internal logic. | 但其中有一些扭曲的内在逻辑 |
[12:24] | But what you’re doing… | 但你所做的… |
[12:25] | There’s no logic to it at all. | 没有任何逻辑可言 |
[12:28] | You tell Peter about the diagnosis, but not the job. | 你告诉皮特诊断结果 但不告诉他工作的事 |
[12:31] | You tell Cooper about the job, but not the diagnosis. | 你告诉库珀工作的事 但不告诉他诊断结果 |
[12:33] | Except for me, you’re hiding something from everyone. | 除了我 你对所有人都有隐瞒一些事情 |
[12:36] | What makes you think I’m not hiding something from you? | 你是怎么觉得我没事瞒着你呢 |
[12:38] | Because there’s only so many deceptions | 因为你一天塞不下 |
[12:40] | you can squeeze into one day. | 那么多谎言 |
[12:42] | I’m not deceiving you. | 我没有骗你 |
[12:44] | I’m just holding back. | 我只是有所保留 |
[12:47] | What? | 什么 |
[12:49] | The flood gates. | 防洪闸 |
[12:51] | What do you mean, like tears? | 什么意思 你是指眼泪吗 |
[12:56] | Men. Honestly. | 兄弟 真的吗 |
[13:16] | FBI! Olivia, can you hear me? | 联调局 奥利维亚 能听见吗 |
[13:19] | Are you in there? | 你在里面吗 |
[13:30] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[13:37] | 911 operator. | 911接线员 |
[13:38] | This is Agent Park with the FBI. | 这里是联调局帕克探员 |
[13:39] | I need local police to respond to my location. | 我需要当地警官赶到我所在地点 |
[14:01] | Sir, you’ve got a call on one. | 长官 一号线上有找您的电话 |
[14:03] | Patched through from Hoover. | 从胡佛打过来的 |
[14:04] | Anything from the motel? | 旅馆那边有消息吗 |
[14:08] | We were too late. | 我们去晚了 |
[14:09] | Olivia Martinez is dead, | 奥利维亚·马蒂内斯已经死了 |
[14:10] | the desk manager is badly injured, | 前台经理受了重伤 |
[14:11] | and Okara is gone. | 还有奥卡拉也不见了 |
[14:14] | I want to see Park and Ressler as soon as they get back. | 帕克和雷斯勒一回来让他们马上来见我 |
[14:18] | Harold Cooper. | 哈罗德·库珀 |
[14:19] | Yeah, hi. This is Detective Marcus Heber, MPD. | 你好 这里是马库斯·希伯 华府警局 |
[14:23] | Detective, how can I help you? | 探员 有什么能帮得上您 |
[14:24] | I was hoping I could ask you a few questions. | 我希望我能问你几个问题 |
[14:27] | Oh? What about? | 是吗 关于什么的 |
[14:28] | The murder of Doug Koster. | 道格·科斯特谋杀案 |
[14:37] | There’s one dead and four injured. | 一人死亡 四人受伤 |
[14:38] | Martinez in room 29 and the guests in room 28 and 30, | 29号房的马蒂内斯 28和30号房的客人 |
[14:41] | plus the manager. | 加上经理 |
[14:42] | We don’t have a cause of death, | 我们还没收到确切死因 |
[14:43] | but the victim’s symptoms are consistent | 但受害者症状与我们所知的 |
[14:45] | with what we know about directed energy. | 定向能量是一致的 |
[14:47] | Okara must have aimed at Martinez | 奥卡拉一定瞄准了马蒂内斯 |
[14:48] | and the others suffered peripheral damage. | 其他几个人遭受了外围损伤 |
[14:50] | Significant, but not fatal. | 作用巨大但不是致命的 |
[14:52] | We’re pulling CCTV. | 我们正在调取监控 |
[14:53] | Once we get it, we’ll compare it to what we have | 一旦我们拿到了 我们会跟奥卡拉 |
[14:54] | from the area where Okara’s first victim was found. | 第一名受害者被发现的地点做对比 |
[14:57] | – Still no cooperation from DARPA? – None. | -国防部高级研究计划局还没有配合吗 -没有 |
[14:59] | The Pentagon locked down the scene, | 五角大楼封锁了现场 |
[15:00] | sent in CID investigators. | 派遣了刑事调查部侦查员 |
[15:03] | There was a notepad in the room. | 房间里有个笔记本 |
[15:05] | The top page was blank, but it had markings, | 首页是空白的 但是上面有痕迹 |
[15:07] | so we traced them and came up with some kind of a code, | 于是我们调查了一下发现是某种密码 |
[15:10] | something Martinez may have written down. | 可能是马蒂内斯写下的 |
[15:13] | There’s three words. “Desert,” “Ash,” “Beware.” | 三个词 “沙漠” “灰” “注意” |
[15:16] | Now, the forward slashes made us think that it was a website, | 前面的斜杠让我们觉得这是个网址 |
[15:18] | but all we got were a list of movies | 但我们得到的只有一份 |
[15:20] | to beware of watching on a desert island. | 在荒岛上要小心观看的电影清单 |
[15:23] | It’s not a website. It’s an app. | 不是网站 是一个软件 |
[15:27] | Do you know what it means? | 你知道是什么意思吗 |
[15:28] | Not yet, but the app is called WordWorld3, | 还不知道 但这个软件叫单词世界3 |
[15:32] | and it is a way to communicate locations | 上面可以把坐标定位转换成 |
[15:35] | by converting GPS coordinates into three-word addresses. | 三个单词来交流位置信息 |
[15:38] | “Desert, ash, beware” Is a place. | “沙漠 灰 注意”是一个地方 |
[15:40] | The app divides the world | 这个软件将世界 |
[15:41] | into 57 trillion 9-meter squares, | 划分为57万亿个9平方米 |
[15:44] | that is trillion with a “T.” | 是万亿个 |
[15:47] | And this one is at 4453 Wentworth Ave. | 而这个是温特沃斯大道4453号 |
[15:51] | Olivia Martinez’s husband said she was scared | 奥利维亚·马蒂内斯的丈夫说她很害怕 |
[15:53] | and looking for a place to hide. | 想找个地方躲起来 |
[15:55] | She didn’t get there, but, uh, | 她还没到那儿 但是 |
[15:56] | maybe some of her colleagues did. | 说不定她有同事已经去了 |
[15:59] | Sir? | 长官 |
[16:00] | Right. Uh, Wentworth Avenue. | 对 温特沃斯大道 |
[16:02] | Park, Agent Zuma, see what you can find. | 帕克 祖玛探员 看看你们能有什么发现 |
[16:10] | Detective, thanks for coming. | 警探 感谢你的到来 |
[16:13] | Let’s talk in my office. | 来我办公室详谈吧 |
[16:19] | That’s gonna be good. | 这可太好了 |
[16:32] | That’s a gun in your back. | 你身后的是枪 |
[16:36] | In case you’re wondering, | 如果你想知道 |
[16:38] | on the off chance you’re capable of wonder, | 说不定你也会好奇 |
[16:41] | I have eyes in the back of my head. | 我背后长眼 |
[16:43] | I don’t draw a breath without knowing my perimeter is secure. | 不知道周遭安全我是不会喘气的 |
[16:49] | It’s why I’m still alive, | 这也是为什么我还活着 |
[16:51] | and it’s why we made you about an hour ago. | 为什么我们大概一小时前就注意到了你 |
[16:55] | So, why are you here? | 所以 你为什么在这儿 |
[16:58] | Is it Dembe, | 是因为邓比 |
[17:00] | or does Jovan think I’m angling for | 还是说约万认为我在打 |
[17:02] | his used-to-be-mine airfields? | 他那个过去是我的机场的主意 |
[17:05] | Or is this about me calling you stupid, | 还是说因为我说你蠢 |
[17:09] | which under the circumstances, I think you’ll agree | 在那种情况下 我觉得你会同意 |
[17:12] | was a gross understatement. | 我说得相当委婉了 |
[17:14] | – Go to hell. – Someday. | -去死吧 -总有一天会的 |
[17:17] | Weecha, it’s time to feed the armadillo. | 薇查 该喂犰狳了 |
[17:21] | After you. | 你先请 |
[17:24] | We’ve actually met before. | 我们之前见过 |
[17:25] | Outside Koster’s house. | 在科斯特家外面 |
[17:26] | Yes. The morning after. | 是的 在第二天早晨 |
[17:28] | You said that you were there to see | 你说你是来看看 |
[17:29] | what the commotion was about. | 那儿发生了什么事 |
[17:31] | Seemed to me like there was a little more to that story, | 我觉得你似乎有所隐瞒 |
[17:32] | so I, uh, jotted down your plate number. | 所以匆忙记下了你的车牌号 |
[17:34] | Imagine my surprise to learn that you’re FBI, | 得知你在联调局时我大吃一惊 |
[17:36] | and someone I gotta sign an NDA just to get in to see. | 还是个得签保密协议才能见的人 |
[17:39] | You’re obviously doing something important here, | 你显然有重要的活要干 |
[17:41] | so I don’t want to take up too much of your time. | 我不想占用你太多时间 |
[17:43] | Doug was my neighbor for many years. | 我跟道格做过很多年的邻居 |
[17:46] | When I heard he’d been killed, I… I couldn’t believe it, | 知道他被杀时 我简直不敢相信 |
[17:47] | so I drove by to see what was going on. | 所以我顺路看看是怎么回事 |
[17:50] | You and Mr. Koster were close? | 你跟科斯特先生很熟吗 |
[17:52] | Not particularly. | 不算太熟 |
[17:55] | Doug and my wife had an affair years ago. | 多年前道格跟我的妻子有过一腿 |
[17:59] | Though I suspect you already know that. | 不过我猜你已经知道了 |
[18:01] | Mr. Koster’s body was found in the doorway. | 科斯特先生的尸体是在门廊被发现的 |
[18:04] | No sign of forced entry. | 没有暴力闯入的痕迹 |
[18:05] | Seemed like he knew the person that shot him. | 他应该认识射杀他的人 |
[18:07] | I wasn’t fond of the man. | 我不怎么喜欢这人 |
[18:09] | I also wasn’t anywhere near his house the night he died. | 他死的那晚我也没靠近过他家 |
[18:11] | I was at a retirement party at the Tap Room | 我在酒吧参加一个退休派对 |
[18:14] | on U Street. | 在U街那儿 |
[18:15] | ME’s report has time of death between | 法医报告推测死亡时间在 |
[18:17] | 3:00 and 5:00 a.M. | 凌晨三点到五点之间 |
[18:19] | That’s pretty late for a retirement party. | 退休派对可撑不到这么晚 |
[18:21] | I left around 11:00 and went straight home. | 我11点左右走的 径直回家了 |
[18:24] | Was anyone there? | 还有别人吗 |
[18:25] | At home? | 你家 |
[18:26] | It’s not an alibi. | 这不是不在场证明 |
[18:28] | It’s the truth. | 我在阐述事实 |
[18:30] | I’m sure it is. | 我相信 |
[18:31] | But you know how this works. | 但工作流程就这样 |
[18:35] | I was with my wife. | 我跟我妻子在一起 |
[19:09] | Olivia? | 奥利维亚 |
[19:12] | Olivia, is that you? | 奥利维亚 是你吗 |
[19:17] | – Drop the gun! – Put the gun down! | -放下枪 -把枪放下 |
[19:18] | – Drop the gun! – Put it down! | -放下枪 -放下 |
[19:25] | We’re FBI agents. | 我们是联调局探员 |
[19:27] | Hans, right? Hans Fielder? | 你是汉斯吗 汉斯·菲尔德尔 |
[19:29] | How did you find me? | 你们怎么找到我的 |
[19:30] | Desert, ash, beware. | 沙漠 灰 注意 |
[19:32] | We found a message in Olivia’s motel room. | 我们在奥利维亚的旅馆房间找到了提示 |
[19:35] | You saw her? Is she all right? | 你们见到她了 她还好吗 |
[19:38] | Olivia is dead. | 奥利维亚死了 |
[19:40] | Please, we’re here to help. | 请节哀 我们是来帮你的 |
[19:43] | I’m sorry, but, uh, is everything all right? | 抱歉 没出事吧 |
[19:45] | – It’s fine. – Good, because, I mean, | -没事 -好的 我是说 |
[19:47] | I didn’t know if the officer was here | 我不知道那个警官是为 |
[19:49] | about Charlene’s friends. | 夏琳朋友的事来的 |
[19:50] | The footage. Tell me. | 录像怎样了 说吧 |
[19:52] | Right, okay. So, a blue van was in both. | 好吧 两个地方都发现一辆蓝色货车 |
[19:54] | The plates are bogus, and the registration is to a P.O. box. | 车牌是假的 注册地址是个邮政信箱 |
[19:57] | Pull the financials on the box, | 去调查信箱的租赁信息 |
[19:58] | put out an APB on the van. | 通缉这辆货车 |
[20:00] | If we find it, we find Okara. | 找到车 就能找到奥卡拉 |
[20:02] | Ben was our friend. | 本是我们的朋友 |
[20:04] | He knew more than anyone | 他比任何人都清楚 |
[20:05] | why this weapon should never be used. | 为什么这个武器不应该用 |
[20:07] | It was used against him in Cuba. | 他在古巴尝过它的厉害 |
[20:09] | He worked in the Havana embassy? | 他以前在哈瓦那大使馆工作吗 |
[20:11] | He was sent there to study the effects of the weapon. | 他被派去研究这个武器的作用 |
[20:14] | When he got back, he had them, too. | 当他回来时 他也有了那些症状 |
[20:16] | Tremors, light sensitivity, headaches. | 颤抖 畏光 头痛 |
[20:19] | So, he comes back to DARPA to build | 所以他回到国防高研计划局研发出了 |
[20:20] | an even more powerful weapon, steals it, | 一个更具杀伤性的武器 偷走了它 |
[20:23] | and then turns it on his colleagues you say he cares about? | 再用它对付他关心的同事们 |
[20:25] | He did more than steal it. | 不只是偷走武器 |
[20:27] | He wiped our research from the database. | 他从数据库里抹掉了我们的研发记录 |
[20:29] | Even if DARPA wanted to rebuild it, they wouldn’t know how. | 就算国防高研计划局要重做 也无从下手 |
[20:32] | And the wire? | 金属线有什么用途 |
[20:34] | We also found this in Olivia’s motel room. | 奥利维亚的旅馆房间里也有 |
[20:36] | We thought metal would absorb the energy | 我们认为金属可以吸收能量 |
[20:38] | and act as an early warning system. | 可以当作一个预警系统 |
[20:41] | When it glows, we’d know an attack was about to begin. | 它发光时 我们就知道袭击要来了 |
[20:45] | It’s Aram. I’ll take it outside. | 是阿兰姆 我出去接 |
[20:49] | Here’s what’s gonna happen… | 听我说 |
[20:50] | We’re gonna take you in, keep you safe. | 为了确保你的安全 我们要带你走 |
[20:52] | Not until I find the others. | 除非我找到别人 |
[20:53] | I won’t leave Nitesh and Maryanne. | 我不会丢下涅提和玛丽安不管 |
[20:56] | He found Stan and Olivia. | 他已经找到斯坦和奥利维亚了 |
[20:58] | I can’t let him find them. | 不能让他再找到他们俩 |
[20:59] | To prevent that, you need to help us, | 为了阻止他 你应该帮我们 |
[21:01] | and that starts by letting us take you in. | 从让我们把你带走开始 |
[21:02] | It’s not safe here. | 这儿并不安全 |
[21:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:06] | Can I grab my phone? | 我能拿上我的手机吗 |
[21:08] | We found Hans Fielder. | 我们找到汉斯·菲尔德尔了 |
[21:09] | He needs protection, a safehouse until this is over. | 他需要去安全屋加以保护 直到这事解决 |
[21:13] | I’ll make the arrangements. Here’s what we know. | 我来安排 我们查到了这些 |
[21:16] | All right. I’m ready. | 好了 可以走了 |
[21:32] | Dembe! | 邓比 |
[22:14] | A blue van at both scenes. | 两处地方都有一辆蓝色货车 |
[22:26] | Alina! | 艾莉娜 |
[22:34] | Alina, don’t move. | 艾莉娜 别动 |
[22:39] | This is Dembe Zuma. | 我是邓比·祖玛 |
[22:39] | I need a level-two activation | 我需要启动弗吉尼亚州 |
[22:41] | in Madison, Virginia. Code echo-Charlie-one. | 麦迪逊市的二级响应 代码是EC1 |
[22:43] | That code’s no longer valid. | 代码无效 |
[22:44] | – Herbert, you know me. – I need a valid code. | -赫伯特 是我 -我需要有效代码 |
[22:46] | Damn it, Herbert, send the helicopter now! | 该死的 赫伯特 快派直升机来 |
[22:50] | Chopper inbound, ten minutes. | 直升机十分钟就到 |
[23:01] | I told you, I wrote it all down. | 我告诉过你了 我都记下来了 |
[23:03] | Teddy’s recovering from a valve replacement in Rochester. | 泰迪在罗切斯特市做了瓣膜置换手术 |
[23:07] | Edna’s with him there, | 埃德娜跟他一起 |
[23:09] | so she asked if their son Geoffrey could fill in. | 她让她儿子杰弗里来帮忙 |
[23:12] | I’ll remember the nipples. I swear! | 我会记住它们的乳头的 我发誓 |
[23:13] | – No, don’t get Dad. – It’s okay. | -别把电话给爸爸 -没事 |
[23:16] | Edna? It’s Raymond. | 埃德娜 我是雷蒙德 |
[23:19] | Yes. Uh, listen, | 是的 听着 |
[23:20] | uh, Geoffrey will be fine, so, please, | 杰弗里会没事的 |
[23:23] | wish Teddy a refuah shlema and leave the boy alone. | 祝泰迪早日康复 别操心孩子了 |
[23:27] | Thank you, Edna. | 谢谢你 埃德娜 |
[23:28] | Why no armadillo? | 怎么不是犰狳 |
[23:30] | Dad says I’m not ready for mammals. | 爸爸说我还不能接触哺乳动物 |
[23:31] | Well, I’m sure the shellfish will suffice. | 我相信这些甲壳生物足够了 |
[23:34] | Can we get you anything else? | 你还需要什么吗 |
[23:38] | I forgot the cracks and picks. | 我忘了饼干和酸黄瓜 |
[23:40] | Easy peasy. | 简单 |
[23:43] | And maybe some bibs and butter, to be safe? | 出于安全考虑 再来点儿黄油和围嘴 |
[23:45] | Lemon squeezy. | 没问题 |
[23:46] | He’s in the back. | 他在后面 |
[23:49] | Yes? | 喂 |
[23:52] | Say that again. | 再说一遍 |
[24:03] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[24:04] | You’re in or you’re out. You can’t be both. | 你加入或是退出 两者不可兼得 |
[24:06] | It’s one or the other. | 非此即彼 |
[24:08] | Emergency transport was too far. | 急救转运太远了 |
[24:10] | In or out. | 加入还是退出 |
[24:11] | If I had not called Herbert… | 如果我没打给赫伯特 |
[24:13] | Herbert has been let go. | 赫伯特被解雇了 |
[24:15] | Because he helped me give Alina a chance? | 就因为他帮我给了艾莉娜一个机会 |
[24:17] | We still don’t know the extent of the damage. | 我们还不知道伤害有多大 |
[24:19] | I understand, | 我明白 |
[24:20] | and I hope Agent Park makes a full recovery, | 我也希望帕克探员能完全康复 |
[24:22] | but perhaps I didn’t explain the extent of the problem | 但是我也许还没说清楚你加入联调局 |
[24:25] | you joining the FBI has caused. | 造成的问题有多严重 |
[24:28] | My association with the FBI | 我和联调局的合作 |
[24:30] | has always been difficult to conceal, | 一直都很难隐藏 |
[24:32] | but you being an agent makes it nearly impossible | 但是你成为探员让我几乎不可能隐藏这合作 |
[24:35] | unless you and I strictly adhere to the rules. | 除非你我严格遵守规则 |
[24:39] | If I do anything to assist you in a way | 如果我以任何会牵涉到 |
[24:41] | that involves other people from my world, | 我世界其他人的方式去帮助你 |
[24:44] | it could be fatal to me. | 对我来说 可能是致命的 |
[24:46] | Despite our recent unpleasantness, | 撇开我们最近的不愉快不说 |
[24:48] | I would hope that would be sufficient enough | 我希望这足够让你 |
[24:50] | to stay your hand. | 停手了 |
[24:59] | – Harold. – Agent Park owes you her life. | -哈罗德 -帕克探员欠你一条命 |
[25:01] | So I’m told. | 我听说了 |
[25:02] | We traced the registration on a P.O. box Okara uses | 我们追踪了奥卡拉用来注册的邮政信箱 |
[25:05] | to an offshore account. | 到一个离岸账户 |
[25:06] | In the days since he stole the prototype, | 在他偷了原型机之后 |
[25:08] | Okara has used the account to make multiple payments | 奥卡拉用这个账户多次给 |
[25:11] | to a Constantine’s Meats and Cheeses. | 康斯坦丁的肉和奶酪店付过钱 |
[25:14] | Ah! Sherwin. | 舍温 |
[25:16] | Sherwin? | 舍温 |
[25:17] | Sherwin Ellis. He’s Constantine. | 舍温·埃利斯 他是康斯坦丁 |
[25:19] | He is? A man named Sherwin? | 他 一个叫舍温的男人 |
[25:20] | He’s in the safe haven business… | 他从事的是提供安全天堂的生意 |
[25:22] | …rental spaces that are off the books and under the radar. | 出租没有登记也不引人注意的地方 |
[25:26] | Eh, yours, but certainly not mine. | 你们的注意 当然不是我的 |
[25:31] | I’m sorry. I was in the middle of something. | 不好意思 我刚刚在忙别的事 |
[25:33] | He called me. The detective. | 他打给我了 那个警探 |
[25:35] | I know. I left you a message he would. | 我知道 我给你留了条信息说他会打给你 |
[25:37] | I told you to tell the truth. | 我告诉过你说实话 |
[25:39] | I said if you didn’t and the police found out, | 我说过如果你撒谎而且警察发现的话 |
[25:41] | they’re not gonna believe you. | 他们就不会再相信你了 |
[25:44] | I know. Maybe I should have. | 我知道 也许我该说实话的 |
[25:47] | Maybe? You’re a cop. | 也许 你是个警察 |
[25:49] | Yeah, and maybe that’s why I didn’t. | 也许这就是我为什么说谎的原因 |
[25:50] | I know how cops think. | 我知道警察的思考方式 |
[25:52] | If it walks like a duck | 如果它走路像鸭子 |
[25:53] | and quacks like a duck, | 叫声像鸭子 |
[25:54] | why look any further? | 为什么还要再细看 |
[25:55] | Well, now they’re looking at me to confirm your alibi, | 现在他们找我核对你的不在场证明 |
[25:59] | which we both know is a lie. | 而我们都知道这是个谎言 |
[26:01] | Harold, I love you. | 哈罗德 我爱你 |
[26:03] | You’re the most honest man that I know, | 你是我认识的最诚实的人 |
[26:05] | but you need to tell me if that’s what you want… | 但是你需要告诉我 让我跟警察说谎 |
[26:08] | For me to lie to the police. | 是不是你想要的 |
[26:10] | Is that what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[26:15] | Yes. It is. | 是的 |
[26:24] | Sherwin! | 舍温 |
[26:25] | Thank you for coming. | 多谢前来 |
[26:27] | My pleasure, Red. | 我的荣幸 红魔 |
[26:28] | Crackers, picks, butter, and bib? | 饼干 酸黄瓜 黄油和围嘴 |
[26:29] | – Yep. – Great. | -没错 -太棒了 |
[26:33] | Please have a seat. | 请坐 |
[26:37] | I understand business is good. | 我知道你生意很好 |
[26:39] | I asked you here because I want to make it even better. | 我叫你来是想让生意更好 |
[26:41] | I didn’t know you were in a position to do that. | 我都不知道你能那么做 |
[26:43] | You mean my sabbatical? | 你是指我的休假 |
[26:45] | That’s over for the time being. | 那个暂时结束了 |
[26:47] | I’m back and looking to find a client of yours. | 我回来了 在找你的一个顾客 |
[26:49] | I have his offshore account. | 我有他的离岸账户 |
[26:51] | You can use it to trace his name. | 你可以用它追踪到他的名字 |
[26:52] | You give me his whereabouts, and I’ll give… | 你给我他的下落 而我给你 |
[26:54] | Well, we should discuss what I give you. | 我们应该讨论一下我给你什么 |
[26:56] | Well, I appreciate that, and if this was two years ago, | 我很感激 如果这是两年前 |
[26:59] | I wouldn’t hesitate, | 我丝毫不会犹豫 |
[27:01] | but in our business, | 但是在我们这个行业 |
[27:04] | people don’t really come back from sabbaticals… | 人们休假后一般不会回来 |
[27:07] | Not with any clout, anyway. | 至少没有任何影响力 |
[27:11] | Perhaps this will convince you otherwise. | 也许这个能说服你 |
[27:16] | You work with the Skinner? | 你在和剥皮客合作 |
[27:17] | No. I am the Skinner. | 不 我就是剥皮客 |
[27:19] | A venture which will require the use of facilities | 一个需要在全球使用设施的企业 |
[27:22] | around the globe, perhaps your facilities. | 也许是你的设施 |
[27:26] | All I need from you is an address. | 我只需要一个地址 |
[27:29] | Reddington got an address on Okara | 雷丁顿拿到奥卡拉 |
[27:32] | to a facility he’s been renting, | 租的一个设施的地址了 |
[27:33] | a machine shop in Newport News. | 纽波特纽斯的一个机械车间 |
[27:35] | 2804 Hazelton Road. | 黑兹尔顿路2804号 |
[27:37] | I’ll reach out, get a tac team to meet us on site. | 我去联系 让战术小队在现场和我们会合 |
[27:39] | Any update on Agent Park? | 有关于帕克探员的新消息吗 |
[27:41] | Well, she’s conscious, but it’s still not clear | 她恢复意识了 |
[27:43] | whether there’s gonna be any lasting effects. | 但是还不知道会不会有后遗症 |
[27:46] | Seems like she was out of the direct line of fire, though. | 不过她似乎脱离危险期了 |
[27:48] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[27:49] | I want you to monitor her progress. | 我需要你监控她的情况 |
[27:51] | Did you speak to her husband? | 和她丈夫谈过了吗 |
[27:52] | I told him there had been an accident. | 我告诉他发生了意外 |
[27:53] | He’s on his way to the hospital now, but, uh, | 他在去医院的路上 但是 |
[27:55] | as far as he knows, Park still works at Quantico. | 就他所知的 帕克还在匡蒂科工作 |
[27:58] | I tried telling her. | 我试着告诉过她 |
[28:00] | Secrets aren’t healthy and won’t keep, | 秘密是不健康的 也不好保守 |
[28:02] | but it’s easy to give advice. | 但是给建议总是容易的 |
[28:04] | It’s a lot harder to take it. | 但是接受建议很难 |
[28:11] | He talked. | 他说了 |
[28:12] | Turns out his sweet spot was right between the toes. | 原来最有效的地方是他脚趾缝 |
[28:15] | If you don’t mind, I told Mom I’d call as soon as | 如果你不介意的话 我告诉妈妈结束后 |
[28:17] | – we were done, so… – His assignment… What was it? | -我会尽快打给她 -他的任务是什么 |
[28:19] | His boss wants to know what to make of you and Dembe. | 他老板想知道要怎么看待你和邓比 |
[28:22] | Well, I don’t care what he makes of me. | 我不关系他怎么看我 |
[28:23] | What does he make of Dembe? | 他怎么看待邓比的 |
[28:24] | He thinks that he’s a fed, that he knows too much. | 他觉得邓比是条子 他知道的太多了 |
[28:27] | So Jovan has ordered a hit? | 所以约万雇了个杀手 |
[28:28] | He knows it’s happening, | 他知道事情正在进行中 |
[28:29] | but he didn’t know when or where. | 但他不知道时间或地点 |
[28:31] | I used Mom’s go-to just to make sure. | 我用了妈妈的办法确保他说的是真的 |
[28:35] | Well, thank you, Geoffrey. | 谢谢你 杰弗里 |
[28:36] | I’m sure your parents will be very proud. | 我想你父母一定很为你感到骄傲 |
[28:43] | – You said there are rules. – I know. | -你说过行有行规 -我知道 |
[28:45] | And that if you veer from them… | 如果你违背了这些规矩… |
[28:46] | I know what I said. | 我知道我说过什么 |
[28:47] | If you tried to assist Dembe, | 如果你试图帮邓比 |
[28:50] | it could be fatal to you. | 这可能会害死你 |
[28:52] | It could be, but if I don’t, | 有这种可能 但假如我不帮 |
[28:54] | it will be fatal to Dembe. | 邓比就死定了 |
[28:55] | My job is to protect you. | 我的工作是保护你 |
[28:57] | I can’t do that if you won’t protect yourself. | 如果你不自我保护 我没法保护你 |
[29:01] | You can’t sacrifice yourself for him. | 你不能为了他牺牲自己 |
[29:05] | In the past, yes, but not today. | 过去可以 但如今不行 |
[29:07] | He was in. | 他曾是组织一员 |
[29:09] | Now he’s out. | 现在他退出了 |
[29:11] | This is the consequence, | 这就是后果 |
[29:13] | and you have to accept it. | 你必须接受 |
[29:28] | There’s the van. The van. | 是那辆车 那辆车 |
[29:33] | Hands! Hands! Show me your hands. | 手 手 把手举起来 |
[29:37] | Keep your hands where I can see them, all right? | 把手放在我能看到的地方 好吗 |
[29:38] | I’m gonna open the door, okay? | 我会把车门打开 |
[29:40] | That’s it. Just the door. | 仅此而已 只是车门 |
[29:43] | I suggest you get your people | 我建议你和你的人 |
[29:44] | to the other side of the building. | 撤到这幢楼的另一边 |
[29:48] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不想这样做 |
[29:49] | No. I don’t. | 没错 我不想 |
[29:51] | But I have to. | 但我必须如此 |
[29:54] | I make weapons. I know how they work. | 我是造武器的 知道它们如何工作 |
[29:56] | The blast radius. | 爆炸半径 |
[29:58] | I am very precise. | 我设定的很精准 |
[30:00] | You need to get back. | 你们必须退后 |
[30:11] | I understand this is a sensitive topic. | 我知道这是个敏感话题 |
[30:15] | You want to know if I think my husband murdered my ex-lover? | 你想知道我是否认为我丈夫杀了我的前情人吗 |
[30:18] | Yes, Detective, I’d say it’s quite sensitive. | 是的 警探 我觉得这话题相当敏感 |
[30:23] | How did your husband find out that, uh, | 你丈夫是怎么知道 |
[30:25] | you and Mr. Koster were involved? | 你出轨科斯特先生的 |
[30:27] | I told him. | 我告诉他的 |
[30:28] | The affair had been over for a while, but, uh, | 出轨已经过去一段时间了 但是 |
[30:31] | I couldn’t keep it a secret any longer. | 我无法再保守这个秘密 |
[30:33] | And did he express anger towards Mr. Koster? | 他表达出任何对科斯特先生的恨意吗 |
[30:35] | Of course he did. | 当然 |
[30:37] | Wouldn’t you? | 是你不会吗 |
[30:39] | On the night of the 24th, your husband said | 你丈夫说24号那晚 |
[30:40] | that he was at a retirement party. | 他在参加退休派对 |
[30:43] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[30:44] | What time did he come home? | 他什么时候回家的 |
[30:46] | I love my husband, | 我爱我丈夫 |
[30:48] | but I won’t lie for him. | 但我不会为了他撒谎 |
[30:50] | He knows that. | 他知道的 |
[30:55] | We did what you asked. Now get out of the van. | 我们按你说的做了 现在从车上下来 |
[31:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:03] | This is good. Thank you. | 这样很好 谢谢 |
[31:06] | How can we help you? What do you need? | 我们有什么可以帮你的 你需要什么 |
[31:09] | How can we resolve this without anyone else getting hurt? | 我们如何能解决此事 又不伤害到任何人 |
[31:12] | I don’t want to hurt anyone. | 我不想伤害任何人 |
[31:13] | What about Hans? Olivia? Stan? | 那汉斯 奥利维亚 斯坦怎么说 |
[31:17] | You don’t understand. | 你们不明白 |
[31:18] | No, we don’t, so help us. | 没错 我们不明白 跟我们说说 |
[31:20] | Why are you killing your colleagues? | 你为什么杀了你的同事 |
[31:21] | Why would you do that? | 为什么要这样做 |
[31:23] | They knew how to build it. | 他们知道如何制造该武器 |
[31:25] | You wanted to be the only one who could? | 你想成为唯一能造的人吗 |
[31:27] | So you could sell this weapon and your ability to build it? | 这样你就能卖掉这武器和你的制造技能 |
[31:30] | Sell it? Is that what you think I want? | 卖掉它 你以为我是这么想的吗 |
[31:33] | You really don’t understand. | 你们真的不明白 |
[31:35] | Is it in the van? The device? | 设备在车里吗 |
[31:37] | You want to see it, don’t you? | 你想看看 对不对 |
[31:39] | ‘Cause it’s like a magic trick. | 因为这就像魔术 |
[31:42] | A weapon that goes through walls. | 一种会穿透墙壁的武器 |
[31:44] | A tool of repression so powerful that, | 一种强大的镇压工具 |
[31:46] | with the push of a button, | 轻轻按下按钮 |
[31:47] | thousands of protestors wouldn’t be able to remember | 成百上千的抗议者就无法想起 |
[31:49] | how to tie their shoes, | 如何系鞋带 |
[31:51] | let alone what they’d been protesting. | 更别提他们所抗议的事 |
[31:53] | And like any good trick, you don’t just want to see it. | 和所有好魔术一样 你不会只想看看 |
[31:58] | You want to know how it works | 你还想知道它的工作原理 |
[31:59] | so you can do it yourself. | 好能自己来做 |
[32:02] | So this country can build a thousand just like it, | 这样这个国家就能造出一千台这种武器 |
[32:05] | a weapon not of mass destruction, | 一种不会造成巨大破坏 |
[32:07] | but of mass… | 但会让许多人 |
[32:10] | …suffering. | 备受折磨的武器 |
[32:12] | And I can’t let that happen. | 我不能让这种事发生 |
[32:15] | You want to destroy it. | 你想毁了它 |
[32:17] | The magic trick | 毁掉这魔术 |
[32:19] | and the six people who know how to build it. | 和知道如何制造它的六个人 |
[32:22] | Six? | 六个 |
[32:24] | I killed five people I loved | 我杀了五个我深爱的人 |
[32:28] | to protect thousands I don’t. | 以保护数千我不爱的人 |
[32:31] | And you’re the sixth. | 你是第六个人 |
[32:33] | Someone else is gonna figure it out, | 总有人会搞清楚 |
[32:35] | how to make what you did. | 如何制造你造出的设备 |
[32:37] | You know you can’t stop that from happening. | 你知道你无法阻止此事 |
[32:39] | It’s more than you can see, the pain. | 这痛苦远超你的想象 |
[32:43] | It’s in my head, | 我的头脑 |
[32:45] | my joints, my eyes. | 关节和眼睛都剧痛无比 |
[32:52] | No, I can’t stop it from being rebuilt, | 没错 我无法阻止重造该武器 |
[32:56] | but if I bought the world a year or two or five, | 但假如我为这世界争取一年 两年或五年时间 |
[33:00] | that’s something. | 也是值得的 |
[33:05] | It’s up to you to do the rest. | 剩下的看你们了 |
[33:34] | There has been no contact? | 没联系过吗 |
[33:35] | Nothing between Reddington and Zuma? | 雷丁顿和祖玛间毫无联系吗 |
[33:37] | He hasn’t been out of my sight. | 他从未离开过我的视线 |
[33:39] | Then he and I can do business. | 那我可以和他做买卖了 |
[33:44] | What about Zuma? | 祖玛怎么办 |
[33:46] | I called in a few favors, found where he lives. | 我找人帮忙 找到了他的住处 |
[33:49] | What happens when Reddington finds out? | 雷丁顿发现了会怎么样 |
[33:52] | He will thank me for doing what he knows he should have. | 他会感谢我做了他知道自己本该做的事 |
[34:00] | Thank you. You did well. | 谢谢 你做得很好 |
[34:34] | I didn’t adhere to our rules. | 我没遵守我们的规则 |
[34:37] | I violated them for you. | 我为你犯规了 |
[34:39] | Now I need you to violate them again for me. | 现在 我需要你为了我违反规定 |
[34:49] | There. | 给你 |
[34:50] | From the weapon you won’t confirm or deny. | 从你无法证实或否认的武器上拆下来的 |
[34:51] | A weapon that was used to kill two scientists | 在我们谈话前 就已杀死了 |
[34:53] | before we even spoke, but that, thanks to your cover-up, | 两名科学家 但多亏了你的遮遮掩掩 |
[34:55] | was used to kill four more. | 这武器又杀死了四个人 |
[34:57] | It’s okay. It’s fine. | 没事 没关系 |
[34:58] | Whatever this is, it’s beyond your purview. | 无论这是什么 都超出了你的职权范围 |
[35:00] | Six people are dead. | 六个人死了 |
[35:01] | This country is in a constant state of war, Agent Ressler. | 这个国家一直处于战争状态 雷斯勒探员 |
[35:04] | It may not be declared, but it’s being fought, | 也许没挑明 但战斗一直在进行 |
[35:06] | by the Pentagon, not the FBI. | 由国防部 而不是联调局进行 |
[35:08] | Six people are dead, and my partner’s in the ICU. | 六个人死了 我的同事还在重症监护室 |
[35:11] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾听到这个消息 |
[35:12] | Not as sorry as you are to lose | 如果把制造那个武器的技术丢了 |
[35:13] | the technology that built that. | 你应该会更遗憾吧 |
[35:17] | True story… | 事实上 |
[35:19] | Calculus was discovered independently | 微积分 是由牛顿和莱布尼茨 |
[35:21] | by Newton and Leibniz. | 两位分别发现的 |
[35:23] | A great leap forward imagined simultaneously. | 两位同时想到了这一数学领域的伟大飞跃 |
[35:26] | In my experience, great leaps forward usually are. | 以我的经验看来 重大的飞跃通常如此 |
[35:30] | There’s someone else. | 还有另外的人 |
[35:33] | You have another team. | 你们还有另一个团队 |
[35:33] | You’ve got another team working on directed energy. | 另一个团队也在研究定向能量 |
[35:36] | So, Okara was Newton, | 这么说 奥卡拉是牛顿 |
[35:37] | but Leibniz… He’s still working on it. | 而莱布尼茨 他还在研究定向能量 |
[35:40] | All that, everything Okara did… | 这一切 奥卡拉所做的一切 |
[35:42] | You’re not gonna miss a beat, are you? | 对你来说并没有任何的影响 对吗 |
[35:45] | I cannot confirm or deny even the existence | 我不能确认或否认 |
[35:48] | of classified projects. | 机密项目的存在 |
[35:54] | Sakiya and Fudo are on their way. | 崎谷和福多在赶来的路上 |
[35:59] | Jovan came for you because you’re a federal agent. | 约万对你下手 因为你是一名联邦探员 |
[36:01] | He’ll come for me because I protected you. | 他也不会放过我 因为我保护了你 |
[36:04] | How will he know? | 他怎么会知道 |
[36:05] | One dead, he may misread. | 死了一个 可能会有误解 |
[36:07] | Two dead, the tea leaves will clearly indicate | 死两个 箭头很明确会指向我们 |
[36:10] | that you and I are still in cahoots. | 让人觉得我们还有勾结 |
[36:15] | Maybe we actually are. | 或许我们确实有勾结 |
[36:18] | I almost opened it after Brasilia. | 巴西利亚那件事之后我差点就打开了 |
[36:22] | I don’t know why I didn’t. | 不知道为什么我没打开 |
[36:25] | Our past, I suppose. | 可能是想到了过去的一切吧 |
[36:28] | Not our future. | 但不会是我们的未来 |
[36:32] | You said you wanted something in return. | 你说你想要回报 |
[36:35] | You did this for me. | 你帮我解决了这个 |
[36:37] | What do you expect me to do for you? | 想要我怎么回报你 |
[36:38] | No more, no less. An eye for an eye. | 不多也不少 以牙还牙 |
[36:43] | Jovan. | 约万 |
[36:44] | He knows about us, or he’s about to find out. | 他知道我们的关系 或者就快知道了 |
[36:48] | I killed Sima to protect you. | 我杀了西玛 为了保护你 |
[36:49] | I want you to kill Jovan to protect me. | 出于对我的保护 我想让你杀了约万 |
[36:52] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那么做 |
[36:53] | So, you’re in when it suits you | 就是说 有需要时你还是我们一员 |
[36:55] | and you’re out when it doesn’t? | 如果违背你的意愿 就不是了对吗 |
[36:57] | Why does it have to be one way or the other? | 为什么一定是非黑即白呢 |
[37:01] | Why can’t it just be? | 不能就顺其自然吗 |
[37:05] | My old friend knew the answer to that. | 我的老朋友一定知道这个问题的答案 |
[37:14] | How ya feeling? | 感觉怎么样了 |
[37:15] | Like a sledgehammer’s taken up residence in my cerebral cortex. | 就像一把大锤侵占了我的大脑皮质 |
[37:20] | Donald Ressler. We spoke on the phone. | 唐纳德·雷斯勒 我们通过话的 |
[37:21] | Yeah. We did. | 我知道 |
[37:23] | So you told him? | 你告诉他了吗 |
[37:24] | – Yeah, she told me. – Well, I’m glad. | -是的她都跟我说了 -我很高兴你说了 |
[37:26] | Great. That’s great. | 挺好的 好极了 |
[37:29] | Peter. | 皮特 |
[37:32] | I’ll be outside. It was good to meet you. | 我先出去了 很高兴见到你 |
[37:36] | Hey, Doc. Been checking your DSM on how to treat wounds | 你好 医生 一直在查手册看怎么治疗 |
[37:38] | from a directed-energy weapon? | 由定向能量武器造成的损伤吗 |
[37:40] | You do pose something of a challenge, | 你的病情确实很有挑战性 |
[37:42] | but we’ll get to that. | 但是我们会处理好的 |
[37:43] | We have other things to discuss, like your blood test. | 我们还有别的事要讨论 比如你的血检报告 |
[37:47] | I spoke to your wife. | 我跟你妻子谈过了 |
[37:49] | She backed up your alibi. | 她证实了你的不在场证明 |
[37:51] | As I said, it’s not an alibi. It’s the truth. | 我说过了 那不是不在场证明 那是事实 |
[37:53] | Well, whatever it is, she backed you up, so we’re good. | 随便你怎么说 她证明了你的话 没事了 |
[37:56] | – No hard feelings? – None. | -你不会见怪吧 -不会 |
[37:59] | You were just doing your job. | 你只是在做自己的本职工作 |
[38:01] | Take care. | 保重 |
[38:05] | My blood test? My GP sent it over? | 我的血检报告 我的医生送过来了吗 |
[38:07] | She did. I just got the results. | 是的 我刚刚拿到结果 |
[38:10] | Elevated levels of HCG were detected, | 血液中检测到绒膜促性腺激素含量升高 |
[38:13] | which explains why you weren’t feeling well. | 这就是你之前一直不舒服的原因 |
[38:16] | So, it is cancer? | 是癌症吗 |
[38:18] | Elevated HCG can indicate testicular cancer in men, but… | 绒膜促性腺激素升高 在男性身上可能是睾丸癌 |
[38:22] | So, you’re saying she doesn’t have cancer? | 你的意思是她没有得癌症 |
[38:24] | No. She most definitely does not. | 没有 她根本没有得癌症 |
[38:28] | What it means is, you were pregnant. | 我的意思是 你之前怀孕了 |
[38:30] | Oh, my God. What, pregnant? | 天呐 你是说怀孕吗 |
[38:34] | Honey. | 宝贝 |
[38:36] | You said “were”? | 你说”之前” |
[38:38] | Yes. I did. | 是的 就是那个意思 |
[39:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:20] | Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah. | 愿你平安 愿主怜悯你 |
[39:23] | Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah. | 愿你平安 愿主怜悯你 |
[39:27] | Vasko? | 瓦斯科 |
[39:39] | Milos? | 米洛斯 |
[39:46] | Yeah? | 怎么样 |
[39:48] | It’s done. | 处理好了 |
[39:50] | Come home, Weecha. | 回家吧 薇查 |
[40:11] | I want you to keep that box, | 这个盒子你拿着 |
[40:13] | and on the day you decide to leave… | 等哪天你想离开了 |
[40:15] | I’m not going to leave. | 我不会离开的 |
[40:17] | But you can. | 但你可以离开 |
[40:22] | At any point of your own choosing, | 任何时候 当你做出这个选择 |
[40:23] | I’ll insist that you do. | 我会保证你可以离开 |
[40:25] | No questions asked, no debts accrued. | 不问任何问题 不欠我任何东西 |
[40:28] | Whether that’s today or tomorrow | 无论是今天还是明天 |
[40:30] | or ten years from now, | 或者十年之后 |
[40:32] | that’s when you open the box. | 那时候 你可以打开这个盒子 |
[41:12] | You want to know what the logic is? | 你想知道我的行事逻辑是什么 |
[41:16] | Why I keep secrets? | 为什么我总是有秘密 |
[41:20] | I do it because I’m terrified. | 我那么做是因为我很害怕 |
[41:23] | Of what? | 怕什么 |
[41:25] | The flood gates. | 防洪闸 |
[41:27] | And, no, they’re not tears. | 我说的洪水不是指眼泪 |
[41:31] | I’m afraid of losing control. | 我很害怕失控 |
[41:35] | Of what happens to me when I do. | 害怕如果说出去 会发生什么 |
[41:38] | So I just… | 因此我会 |
[41:40] | …hold everything in… | 把一切都藏着 |
[41:44] | …until I can’t… | 直到藏不住了 |
[41:47] | Until I can’t hold it anymore. | 直到我再也无法掌控 |
[41:50] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[41:52] | Let it out. | 说出来就好了 |
[41:58] | We were so happy, you and I and Weecha. | 我们原本很开心 你 我还有薇查 |
[42:02] | Raymond, come to bed. | 雷蒙德 上床吧 |
[42:06] | I should never have come back. | 我本就不该回来 |
[42:13] | Come, Raymond. | 来吧 雷蒙德 |