时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Trip, please tell me this is the last time | 特里普 请告诉我这是最后一次 |
[00:05] | we’re gonna hear from that pissant. | 听说那个烦人精的事了 |
[00:07] | I can’t waste any more time in court | 我不能再在法庭上浪费时间 |
[00:09] | bickering about patent law or intellectual infringement. | 去吵什么专利法或是专利侵权的事了 |
[00:13] | Listen, as soon as the star witness | 听着 只要主要证人 |
[00:15] | took an unscheduled vacation, | 突然去休假了 |
[00:16] | Freeson’s case was dead in the water. | 弗里森的案子就胎死腹中了 |
[00:19] | Well, that’s the best justice money can buy. | 这真是钱能买来的最公正的事了 |
[00:20] | You are now in sole control of Genocyte. | 你现在是基因细胞的唯一控制人了 |
[00:23] | It’s time for you to celebrate! | 是时候庆祝一下了 |
[00:26] | I’m way ahead of you, esquire. | 我已经开始庆祝了 先生 |
[00:57] | There’s a special place in hell for people like you, | 地狱里有个专门的地方给你这种人 |
[01:01] | the rich and powerful who play with others’ lives | 这种有钱有势只因为可以 |
[01:04] | just because you can. | 就玩弄他人生命的人 |
[01:06] | The world thinks that you’re in your castle celebrating, | 全世界都以为你在自己的地盘庆祝 |
[01:09] | but you’re not. | 但你没有 |
[01:10] | In fact, you’re haunted. | 事实上 你被缠上了 |
[01:13] | 我的名字是亚当·麦克亨利 以下是我的忏悔 | |
[01:13] | Read these. | 把这个念出来 |
[01:15] | No. | 不 |
[01:16] | 我的名字是亚当·麦克亨利 以下是我的忏悔 | |
[01:20] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[01:21] | You’re used to giving orders, not taking them, | 你习惯了发号施令 而不是遵从 |
[01:25] | feeling empowered, so I-I give you some power. | 被授权 因此我给你点权利 |
[01:27] | You choose to read these, or we kill you. | 你要么选择念出来 要么我们杀了你 |
[01:35] | 我的名字是亚当·麦克亨利 以下是我的忏悔 | |
[01:40] | My name is Adam McHenry. | 我的名字是亚当·麦克亨利 |
[01:43] | And this is my confession. | 以下是我的忏悔 |
[01:46] | I’m a liar and a thief. | 我是个骗子和小偷 |
[01:48] | And to my best friend, | 我最好的朋友 |
[01:50] | Andrew Freeson, | 安德鲁·弗里森 |
[01:53] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[01:57] | You did well. | 你做得很好 |
[01:59] | Just one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[02:00] | You have a date with gravity, I’m afraid. | 恐怕你和重力有个约会 |
[02:02] | Wait. No. I read what you wanted. | 等等 不 我按你要求的念了 |
[02:03] | You said that you wouldn’t kill me! | 你说过你不会杀我的 |
[02:05] | Yes. Right. What I meant was | 是的 没错 我的意思是 |
[02:07] | people will not think that I killed you. | 别人不会认为是我杀了你 |
[02:09] | They will hear your confession | 他们会听到你的忏悔 |
[02:11] | and think that you killed yourself. | 认为你是自杀的 |
[02:13] | No. Wait! Please! | 不 等等 求你了 |
[02:14] | Like I said, you’re haunted! | 就像我说的 你被缠上了 |
[02:16] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[02:18] | Please! Wai… | 求你 等 |
[02:27] | 复仇天使 第49号 | |
[02:52] | A parking garage? | 车库 |
[02:53] | You woke up in a parking garage? | 你在一个车库里醒来 |
[02:56] | Near Dupont Circle. | 在杜邦环岛附近 |
[02:59] | I can’t remember how I got there. | 我不记得是怎么到那的 |
[03:00] | You said you were going to a retirement party. | 你说你要去一个退休派对 |
[03:02] | Yeah, for Jim Ritter over at Justice. Right. | 是的 庆祝吉姆·里特从司法部退休 |
[03:04] | I had one drink, maybe two. | 我喝了一杯 或是两杯 |
[03:06] | Honey, you don’t sleep in the car | 亲爱的 你不会因为喝了一两杯 |
[03:08] | after one or two drinks. | 就在车里睡着的 |
[03:10] | Maybe it was more. I can’t remember. | 也许不止一两杯 我不记得了 |
[03:13] | Harold, you scared the hell out of me. | 哈罗德 你吓死我了 |
[03:15] | If it makes you feel any better, | 如果能让你好受一点 |
[03:16] | I scared the hell out of myself. | 我自己也吓死了 |
[03:17] | Not hearing from you, not knowing where you were. | 没有你的消息 也不知道你在哪 |
[03:19] | I waited by the phone all night. | 我一晚上都在等电话 |
[03:21] | And then when the phone did ring, | 电话响的时候 |
[03:22] | it was from my friend Beth, and the way she sounded… | 是我朋友贝斯打来的 她听起来 |
[03:25] | She asked me if I had heard what had happened, | 她问我有没有听说发生的事 |
[03:27] | and I thought she was talking about you. | 我还以为她说的是你 |
[03:30] | I’m sorry I scared you. | 很抱歉我吓到你了 |
[03:33] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[03:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:35] | And it means everything. | 这是最重要的 |
[03:38] | Honey, there’s something else. | 亲爱的 还有一件事 |
[03:39] | Yeah. Beth said something happened. | 是的 贝斯说有事情发生 |
[03:41] | Who was she talking about? | 她在说谁 |
[03:44] | Doug Koster. | 道格·科斯特 |
[03:46] | What are you doing with a key to our neighbor’s cabin? | 你拿着邻居家小屋的钥匙干什么 |
[03:51] | It happened before you got sick. | 是在你生病之前的事 |
[03:54] | We were in such a different place. | 我们根本不在一个世界 |
[03:56] | You were working all the time. I was lonely. | 你一直在工作 我很寂寞 |
[04:00] | Beth kept in touch with him. | 贝斯一直和他有联系 |
[04:02] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[04:03] | He was shot and killed last night. | 他昨晚被枪杀了 |
[04:18] | Where in the hell… | 什么时候开过… |
[04:23] | How do you like the place? | 这地方怎么样 |
[04:25] | It’s… It’s nice. | 很…很不错 |
[04:28] | It’s our own little hideaway in the woods, | 这是我们在林间的秘密基地 |
[04:30] | just like at home. | 就像在家一样 |
[04:32] | Like at home. But not home. | 像在家一样 但不是家 |
[04:34] | No, not even close. | 不 差远了 |
[04:35] | But thank you for finding it for us, Heddie. | 但谢谢你给我们找到这里 海蒂 |
[04:39] | This is delicious. What is it? | 这太好喝了 是什么 |
[04:41] | A mate infusion, from the yerba mate plant. | 一种茶饮 巴拉圭茶叶做的 |
[04:44] | We grow them in our garden. | 我们在花园里自己种的 |
[04:45] | Mierce has two green thumbs | 米尔斯拥有特殊的园艺才能 |
[04:48] | and an extraordinary knowledge | 以及非凡的知识 |
[04:50] | of everything that’s good for you, | 了解所有对你有益的东西 |
[04:52] | and everything else that isn’t, | 以及有害的东西 |
[04:54] | including people. | 包括人 |
[04:56] | Speaking of, tell me about | 说到这个 跟我说说 |
[04:57] | the operations we still have running | 我们还在和奥列格·尼科维奇 |
[04:59] | with Oleg Nikovich. | 做的生意 |
[05:02] | Oh, he’s provided us with contacts | 他为我们提供能把矿石从 |
[05:04] | to move minerals out of Afghanistan, | 阿富汗运出来的联系人 |
[05:06] | for which he’s been well paid. | 为此我们付给他大笔的钱 |
[05:08] | We moved $100 million worth last year, | 去年我们运了一亿美元的货 |
[05:12] | taking 19% off the top. | 我们的收益是19% |
[05:14] | So not exactly an arrangement we want to upend. | 所以这安排不太好推翻 |
[05:16] | Not if you like making 19% of $100 million. Why do you ask? | 如果你还想从一亿里获得19%收益的话 为什么问这个 |
[05:20] | Because Oleg has always been a loyal partner and friend, | 因为奥列格虽然是个忠诚的伙伴和朋友 |
[05:23] | and yet, I need to take something off his hands. | 但我有些东西要从他手里拿走 |
[05:27] | That’s $19 million annually. | 那可是每年一千九百万 |
[05:30] | Don’t piss him off, Raymond. | 别惹他 雷蒙德 |
[05:31] | I don’t intend to, but what I need | 我不想 但是我需要的东西 |
[05:33] | is locked away in that monstrosity | 被他藏在一个 |
[05:36] | of a penthouse he keeps as a tax shelter. | 用来避税的可怕顶层公寓里 |
[05:38] | The man’s there one week out of the year at most. | 他一年最多在那待一周 |
[05:43] | He’ll never even know it’s gone. | 他都不会知道东西没了 |
[05:45] | Where’s the building? | 那地方在哪 |
[05:46] | A toothpick of a place on 57th Street in Manhattan. | 曼哈顿五十七街的一个小地方 |
[05:50] | You should call Rogelio. He’ll know the super. | 你应该打给罗赫略 他知道所有的事 |
[05:55] | Ah! Dembe. | 邓比 |
[05:57] | Not seeing you, I was beginning to wonder. | 我还奇怪怎么没看到你 |
[05:59] | Thank you for coming, Heddie. | 谢谢你过来 海蒂 |
[06:00] | Oh, uh, I’m gonna take this to go. | 我要把这个带走 |
[06:01] | It’s fine. Take the gourd. | 没问题 把葫芦一起拿走吧 |
[06:06] | Let me know what Rogelio says. | 告诉我罗赫略怎么说 |
[06:09] | Please, sit. | 请坐 |
[06:16] | Would you like anything to drink? | 你想喝点什么吗 |
[06:18] | No. Thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[06:27] | Well, this is uncomfortable. | 真是让人有点不舒服 |
[06:29] | Because I arrested Vesco? | 因为我逮捕了威斯科 |
[06:31] | Vesco was a disappointment. | 威斯科的事让人失望 |
[06:34] | Brasilia was a tragedy. | 巴西利亚的事是场灾难 |
[06:36] | We should talk about it. | 我们该聊聊这事 |
[06:40] | Your burns, are they healing? | 你的烧伤 在恢复了吗 |
[06:42] | They are. I never thanked you | 是的 我还没感谢你 |
[06:44] | for coming back after I was injured. | 在我受伤后回来了 |
[06:46] | I came back for Agnes. | 我是为艾格尼斯回来的 |
[06:49] | You came back for me. | 你是为我回来的 |
[06:51] | You stayed for Agnes. | 为了艾格尼斯留下的 |
[06:55] | I have a case. | 我有个案子 |
[06:57] | So we’re not going to talk about Brasilia. | 所以我们不谈巴西利亚的事 |
[06:59] | Two tech partners have a falling-out. | 两名技术合伙人分道扬镳 |
[07:02] | One accuses the other | 一个指责另一个 |
[07:03] | of stealing his intellectual property. | 偷了他的专利 |
[07:06] | He sues. He loses. | 他起诉了 他输了 |
[07:08] | And what does the winner do? | 胜利的一方做了什么 |
[07:10] | Mr. McHenry goes home and performs | 麦克亨利先生回到家 |
[07:14] | a reverse pike off of his balcony. | 纵身一跃跳下了阳台 |
[07:16] | After filming a suicide note admitting his guilt. | 在录了一段自杀声明承认有罪之后 |
[07:21] | Mm. I hear rumors that the suicide note | 我听到传言说那个自杀声明 |
[07:23] | and Mr. McHenry’s untimely demise | 以及麦克亨利先生的突然死亡 |
[07:26] | were the work of the Avenging Angel. | 是复仇天使的杰作 |
[07:28] | Michael. From Amsterdam. | 迈克尔 阿姆斯特丹的那个 |
[07:30] | Bruges. | 是布鲁日 |
[07:31] | Her insistent effort to | 她一直致力于 |
[07:33] | restore wartime plunder to its rightful owners, | 将掠夺的东西还给正确的拥有者 |
[07:36] | among her other avid pursuits, | 在她所有狂热的追求中 |
[07:38] | is often nasty business. | 这个属于比较凶残的生意 |
[07:40] | Which I recall you agreed with. | 我记得你很认同这做法 |
[07:46] | What the hell happened to us? | 我们到底怎么了 |
[07:51] | Michael? As in the archangel? | 迈克尔 那个大天使 |
[07:52] | The one that God sent to fight the devil? | 上帝派去对付魔鬼的那个吗 |
[07:54] | A job she does with an almost heavenly zeal, | 她拿出了无比热忱来做这件事 |
[07:57] | stealing from those who have stolen, | 从偷东西的人手里偷东西 |
[07:59] | returning what was unjustly taken. | 归还不义之财 |
[08:00] | Sounds angelic to me. | 我感觉像个天使 |
[08:02] | According to Raymond, she rights these wrongs | 据雷蒙德所说 她是通过谋杀 勒索 |
[08:04] | through murder, extortion, random acts of violence. | 以及其他随机暴力行为来纠正这些错误的 |
[08:07] | When a Japanese court acquitted executives | 在日本法院无罪释放 |
[08:08] | of responsibility for the nuclear meltdown | 本应对福岛堆芯熔解负责的 |
[08:10] | in Fukushima, she committed a ransomware attack, | 企业高管后 她进行了勒索软件攻击 |
[08:12] | extracting millions for displaced victims. | 给无家可归的受害者们筹集了数百万美元 |
[08:15] | Over the course of a decade, | 在十多年时间里 |
[08:17] | she committed so many acts of terror | 她在佛罗里达一个小镇上 |
[08:18] | against a small Florida town that local officials | 实施了多起恐怖袭击 当局 |
[08:20] | eventually agreed to her demands | 最终同意了她的要求 |
[08:22] | and gave back land to the descendants | 将土地还给了 |
[08:24] | of Black families who had been | 1920年以来就世世代代 |
[08:25] | run off their property in the 1920s. | 流亡在外背井离乡的黑人家族 |
[08:27] | And yesterday, she murders the CEO of Genocyte | 而昨天 她杀害基因细胞的首席执行官 |
[08:29] | and makes it look likes a guilt-ridden suicide. | 并伪装成是因不堪负罪而自杀 |
[08:31] | Complete with a taped confession. | 还录下了认罪的视频 |
[08:34] | I leave my shares of Genocyte | 我把名下基因细胞所有股份 |
[08:35] | to the person they rightfully belong to… | 都留给安德鲁·弗里森 |
[08:40] | Andrew Freeson. | 这是他应得的 |
[08:42] | Please forgive me, Andy. | 请原谅我 安迪 |
[08:44] | Does Reddington have any idea who her next target is? | 雷丁顿知不知道她下一个目标是谁 |
[08:47] | He doesn’t know her target, | 他不仅不知道她下一个目标 |
[08:48] | whether she acts alone, or is a hired gun. | 也不清楚她是单独行事还是奉命行事 |
[08:51] | If someone did hire her to kill Adam McHenry, | 如果确实有人雇佣她杀害亚当·麦克亨利 |
[08:53] | chances are it’s the man who thinks | 这个人很可能认为 |
[08:55] | McHenry made a fortune after stealing his I.P. | 麦克亨利在偷走他的专利后大赚一笔 |
[08:57] | Andrew Freeson sued for his fair share and lost. | 安德鲁·弗里森要求公平分配 但败诉了 |
[09:00] | Now McHenry’s dead and Freeson owns the company. | 现在麦克亨利死了 弗里森掌权公司 |
[09:03] | I think that merits a sit-down. | 我觉得值得找他坐下来聊聊 |
[09:05] | Park, Dembe, bring him in. | 帕克 邓比 把他带回来 |
[09:06] | It’s all right. I’ll go with her. | 没关系 我和她去 |
[09:10] | – Are you coming in today, sir? – Should be. | -你今天会不会来 先生 -应该会 |
[09:12] | I just have to check on a friend of Charlene’s. | 我只是得看看夏琳的一个朋友情况如何 |
[09:30] | Detective Heber, Homicide. | 凶杀组 希伯警探 |
[09:32] | May I ask why you’re stopped here? | 能不能问你为什么在此停留 |
[09:34] | Just wanted to see what all the commotion was about. | 只是想看看这骚乱是怎么回事 |
[09:36] | It’s a crime scene, sir. Not a roadside attraction. | 这里是犯罪现场 先生 不是网红打卡地 |
[09:39] | Right. I’m leaving. | 你说得对 我这就走 |
[09:52] | You were right, this job does keep me | 你说得对 这份工作能让我 |
[09:53] | on the straight and narrow. | 保持品行端正 |
[09:54] | Telling me I’m right isn’t the reason | 告诉我我是对的不是 |
[09:55] | you bumped Dembe off the assignment. | 把邓比赶出这次任务的理由 |
[09:57] | What am I missing? | 你想说什么 |
[09:58] | My second drug test is later today, | 我下一次药检是今天晚些时候 |
[10:02] | and if I don’t pass, | 如果我不能通过 |
[10:03] | even if I come up inconclusive, I’m out. | 即便是无法得出结论 我都没机会了 |
[10:05] | And because I came up inconclusive the last time, | 而且因为上一次我的结论是无法确定 |
[10:07] | well, this time, they’re coming into the stall with me. | 这一次他们要和我一起进入隔间 |
[10:10] | That’s cozy. | 真是贴心 |
[10:11] | Look, the point is, I need a clean sample, | 听着 重点是 我需要一份干净的样本 |
[10:13] | and I’m not sure I have one to give. | 我不确定我能提供 |
[10:14] | But, uh, you do. | 但你可以 |
[10:17] | Yeah, and I’m not giving it to you. | 是可以 但我不会给你 |
[10:18] | I can’t believe you’re asking me to help cheat the test. | 我不敢相信你要我帮你作弊通过检测 |
[10:20] | Look, I’m not using. I’m just not sure | 听着 我没有嗑药了 我只是不确定 |
[10:22] | if I’ve been off long enough. | 我停药的时间足够长 |
[10:24] | You know I need this job, | 你知道我需要这份工作 |
[10:25] | and this is the only way that I can keep it. | 这是我能保住工作的唯一方法 |
[10:26] | The answer’s no. | 我不同意 |
[10:27] | If you don’t do this, | 如果你不帮我 |
[10:28] | I’m off the task force. I’m out of the Bureau. | 我得离开特别小组 离开联调局 |
[10:29] | If I do it and we’re caught, then we’re both out. | 如果我帮你 被抓了 我们都得走人 |
[10:33] | You know what? Forget it. | 知道么 算了 |
[10:35] | It’s not a risk I’m willing to take. | 我不愿意冒这风险 |
[10:38] | I said forget it, all right? It’s my problem. | 我说了 算了 这是我自己的问题 |
[10:40] | I never should have tried to make it yours. | 我不应该让你帮我解决 |
[10:43] | Really. It’s… It’s all good. | 真的 没事 |
[10:50] | So you and McHenry were partners? | 所以你和麦克亨利以前是搭档 |
[10:52] | Yes. We founded Genocyte in my parents’ garage. | 是的 我们在我父母的车库里建立起基因细胞 |
[10:55] | He was my oldest friend. | 他是我认识最久的朋友 |
[10:57] | Who you accused of making a fortune | 然而你指控他窃取你的知识产权 |
[10:58] | by stealing your intellectual property. | 并大赚了一笔 |
[11:00] | You asked how well I knew him, not what I thought of him. | 你问的是我们有多了解 而非我对他的看法 |
[11:03] | What did you think of him? | 那你对他的看法是什么 |
[11:05] | That he was a liar and a cheat. | 他是个骗子 不忠不义 |
[11:10] | ADA Morehouse’s office, please. | 请帮我转接助理地检莫尔豪斯的办公室 |
[11:14] | Bill. Harold. | 比尔 我是哈罗德 |
[11:16] | A homicide report should be filed later today on a Doug Koster. | 今天稍后会有人提交道格·科斯特的凶案报告 |
[11:19] | I need you to send me a copy. | 我要你给我发一份副本 |
[11:21] | My eyes only. | 只是我自己看 |
[11:23] | I owe you, pal. | 我欠你的 兄弟 |
[11:25] | What have I missed? | 我错过了什么 |
[11:26] | They’re in with Freeson. | 他们在和弗里森谈话 |
[11:28] | Do you think he was suicidal? | 你是否认为他有自杀倾向 |
[11:30] | – No. – Do you think he was murdered? | – 没有 -你是否认为他是被谋杀的 |
[11:32] | I don’t know what to think, or feel. | 我不知道应该想什么 感受什么 |
[11:34] | I’m just numb. | 我现在脑子都是木的 |
[11:37] | Well, you’re also very rich now. | 你现在也很有钱了 |
[11:39] | McHenry taped a confession. | 麦克亨利录下了一段认罪视频 |
[11:40] | He admitted to cheating you | 承认他骗了你 |
[11:41] | and gave you his share of the company. | 把他在公司的所有股份都留给了你 |
[11:45] | A confession? That’s the first I’m hearing of that. | 认罪视频 我第一次听说这事 |
[11:48] | Well, you spent years in court | 你在法庭挣扎了多年 |
[11:49] | trying to get what you say you deserved. | 试图把你觉得自己应得的拿回来 |
[11:51] | Now, you lost, but now… | 你败诉了 但现在 |
[11:53] | McHenry winds up dead and you get everything after all. | 麦克亨利死了 而你最终拥有了一切 |
[11:55] | Are you suggesting I had something to do with his death? | 你是在暗示我与他的死亡有关 |
[11:57] | That I killed my best friend? | 我杀害了自己最好的朋友 |
[12:00] | You mean the liar and the cheat? | 你口中那个不忠不义的骗子 |
[12:02] | Sure, that’s who he was, | 他确实是这样的人 |
[12:04] | but he was also my oldest friend. | 但他也是我认识最久的朋友 |
[12:08] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪里 |
[12:09] | I had lost in court, so I was at home, | 我败诉了 所以我回家了 |
[12:12] | drinking, blogging my troubles. | 喝酒 在博客里大发苦水 |
[12:15] | I work in tech, okay? | 我在科技公司工作 好吗 |
[12:16] | Screaming into that void | 在网络空间里咆哮 |
[12:18] | is the only thing that helps. | 是我唯一的解压方式 |
[12:21] | Wait. Do you really think | 你们是真的认为 |
[12:22] | I was at Adam’s place killing him? | 我潜入亚当的家 杀死了他 |
[12:25] | Were you? | 那你是吗 |
[12:27] | This conversation’s over. I want my lawyer. | 谈话结束 我要找律师 |
[12:30] | Okay, so, Freeson said that thing about blogging, | 好的 弗里森说了博客的事 |
[12:32] | so I looked up his online footprint, | 我追踪了他的浏览痕迹 |
[12:34] | and the guy’s got profiles everywhere. | 他在各大网站都有账号 |
[12:36] | And then… And then I found this. | 然后 然后我找到了这个 |
[12:38] | This is Thread-Net. | 这是恢恢天网 |
[12:40] | It’s an online discussion platform sort of like Reddit, | 这是个在线论坛 有点类似红迪新闻网 |
[12:42] | and it looks like Freeson found a deep subcategory | 看来弗里森发现了一个隐秘的子目录 |
[12:45] | and vented about the court case, | 在里面抱怨关于诉讼案件 |
[12:48] | McHenry, his betrayal. | 麦克亨利以及他的背叛的一切 |
[12:49] | A category about what? | 是什么子目录 |
[12:50] | It is a prayer group. | 这是一个祷告小组 |
[12:52] | It’s people pouring out their pain and problems | 在这里人们会倾诉自己的痛苦和烦恼 |
[12:54] | for divine intervention. | 希望神明介入帮忙 |
[12:55] | And the profile that is hosting this thread? | 猜猜管理这个论坛的用户是谁 |
[12:59] | AvengingAngel1317. | 复仇天使1317 |
[13:01] | She’s answering prayers. | 她在回应祷告 |
[13:03] | That’s how she’s picking her crimes. | 这就是她筛选犯案目标的方式 |
[13:04] | It’s kind of perfect, actually. | 这种方法还挺巧妙的 |
[13:05] | Host an anonymous worldwide platform | 组织一个匿名的全球论坛 |
[13:07] | and let the injustices roll in. | 受到不公正对待的人就会蜂拥而至 |
[13:09] | We have her profile. We run it down. | 我们找到了她的账号 仔细调查 |
[13:11] | We find our angel. | 就能找到这位天使 |
[13:13] | Oh, uh, sir? | 长官 |
[13:14] | Is everything okay with Charlene’s friend? | 夏琳的朋友还好吗 |
[13:16] | At the moment, it’s a mystery. | 到目前为止 还很难说 |
[13:18] | Uh, is there anything I can do? | 有没有什么我能做的 |
[13:19] | No. Thanks. | 没有 谢谢 |
[13:21] | I’m doing everything I can to figure out what happened. | 我在尽力弄清到底发生了什么事 |
[13:27] | One click will get you in. | 点一下就能进去 |
[13:28] | Return the gizmo on your way out. | 出去的时候把这小玩意还回来 |
[13:30] | – I can’t thank you enough, Felix. – Thank Rogelio. | -太感谢了 费力克斯 -该谢谢罗赫略 |
[13:32] | He helped get my daughter into Princeton this fall. | 今年秋天他帮我的女儿进了普林斯顿大学 |
[13:35] | How wonderful for her! Go, Tigers! | 那真是太好了 冲啊 猛虎队 |
[13:39] | Easy in, easy out. | 悄悄地进去 悄悄地离开 |
[13:41] | And there’s excellent pastrami right around the corner. | 街角有一家熏牛肉特别好吃 |
[13:52] | Raymond? | 雷蒙德 |
[13:54] | How is it, bro? | 怎么样 伙计 |
[13:56] | Alexei! What a surprise! | 阿列克谢 真惊喜 |
[13:58] | I was stopping by to see if your father was in town. | 我路过想来看看你父亲在不在 |
[14:01] | Ah, he’s not, but come on in. | 他不在 但快进来 |
[14:03] | I’m having a little get-together. | 我正在举办一个小聚会 |
[14:05] | Vodka’s cold, and the girls are hot. | 酒是冰的 但姑娘们可热辣极了 |
[14:07] | What do you have that’s room temperature? | 你有没有常温的饮料 |
[14:12] | Hey. Aram ran down that angel profile. | 阿兰姆调查了那位天使的用户信息 |
[14:13] | Log-ins from different routers in a dozen countries. | 从十几个地区不同的路由器登录过 |
[14:16] | Aram and Dembe are gonna take the local half. | 阿兰姆和邓比调查市区的这一半 |
[14:18] | The out-of-towners are ours. | 剩下郊区的就交给我们了 |
[14:20] | Top drawer. | 最上面的抽屉 |
[14:22] | Open it. | 打开它 |
[14:24] | Freeson was betrayed by McHenry. | 弗里森被麦克亨利背叛了 |
[14:26] | He was hurt by him, but in the end, he loved him. | 他被伤害了 但最后 他还是爱他的 |
[14:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:30] | I hope it works, ’cause I’m not as nice as Freeson. | 我希望这有用 因为我可不像弗里森那么好 |
[14:32] | Screw this up, and I won’t sue you… | 如果你搞砸了 我不会起诉你 |
[14:34] | I’ll kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[14:42] | Got the clean sample you’re looking for. | 我拿到了你要的干净的样本 |
[14:44] | Look. You ready to work your magic? | 听着 你有没有准备好要大显身手 |
[14:46] | All right. Name your time and place. | 行 你给个时间地点 |
[14:53] | You read that online prayer group? | 你看过那个线上祷告小组的帖子了 |
[14:55] | A bunch of it, yeah. | 看过一些 没错 |
[14:56] | What were they posting on there? | 他们在上面发些什么 |
[14:58] | Tragedy, grief, confession. | 悲剧 哀悼 忏悔 |
[15:00] | Our blacklister waded through a lot of anguish | 我们的黑名单人物跋涉于痛苦的洪流间 |
[15:02] | to find her needles in the haystack. | 只为找到符合她的那个小小案件 |
[15:06] | She takes advantage of people searching for peace. | 她为那些寻求平静的人复仇 |
[15:11] | Hey! Any chance you’re city inspectors? | 你们是城市巡查员 |
[15:12] | No. We’re FBI. | 不 我们是联调局 |
[15:14] | Why do you ask? | 为什么这么问 |
[15:15] | Because I’ve been calling. | 因为我一直在打电话叫人来 |
[15:17] | Calling about what? | 为什么事叫人 |
[15:18] | This house. It’s been empty for two years. | 这间房子 空置两年了 |
[15:22] | Last few months, all I hear day and night, | 最近的几个月 我日日夜夜能听见 |
[15:23] | noise like you wouldn’t believe. | 令人难以置信的噪音 |
[15:25] | – Seen anyone today? – No. | -今天有没有看到人来 -没有 |
[15:28] | But someone’s squatting. | 但有人占着这房子 |
[15:36] | In here. | 在这里 |
[15:44] | She was here recently. | 她最近还在这里 |
[15:47] | This is her staging area. | 这里是她的准备基地 |
[16:07] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[16:24] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[16:32] | Aram, take a look at this. | 阿兰姆 看看这个 |
[16:35] | What’d you find? | 你找到了什么 |
[16:38] | A link to the past. | 与过去的联系 |
[16:42] | Rosary beads. | 念珠 |
[16:48] | Don’t have a heart attack, not until I give you one. | 别犯心脏病 除非我让你犯 |
[16:57] | William Green. | 威廉·格林 |
[17:00] | Name ring any bells? | 这名字让你想起什么了吗 |
[17:02] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[17:04] | William Green. | 威廉·格林 |
[17:06] | Anything? | 想起什么了吗 |
[17:08] | I’ve never heard of him. | 我从未听说过这个人 |
[17:10] | I didn’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[17:12] | But in a few hours, trust me, he’ll be unforgettable. | 但相信我 几小时后他会令你终生难忘 |
[17:20] | It’s kind of beautiful. | 这挺美的 |
[17:22] | The heart of an artist. | 有一颗艺术家的心 |
[17:24] | And the mind of a killer. What did you track down? | 和一个杀手的头脑 你查到什么了吗 |
[17:27] | Okay, so, I ran the hospital bracelet that we found on-site. | 好吧 我调查了现场找到的医院手环 |
[17:30] | No baby name, but the year was ’83. | 没有婴儿姓名 但那是1983年 |
[17:33] | Sant’Agata Hospital, outside Rome. | 罗马郊外的圣阿加塔医院 |
[17:36] | The mother was a Michaela Bellucci. | 母亲名叫迈凯拉·贝鲁奇 |
[17:38] | No father’s name listed. | 没写父亲姓名 |
[17:39] | Michaela to Michael. | 从迈凯拉到迈克尔 |
[17:41] | Pretty close if this is our angel. | 这很可能是我们的天使 |
[17:43] | – Is this a hospital photo? – No. | -这是医院的照片吗 -不是 |
[17:45] | So, Dembe also found a rosary at the scene, | 邓比在现场还找到一串念珠 |
[17:48] | and the cross was inscribed with the name of a local convent | 十字架上刻着一个当地女修道院的名字 |
[17:50] | right near that hospital. | 正巧在该医院旁边 |
[17:52] | The convent was listed as Michaela’s | 该修道院在迈凯拉生产时 |
[17:54] | place of residence at the time of the birth. | 被登记为她的居住地 |
[17:56] | Don’t tell me our Avenging Angel is a former nun. | 别跟我说我们的复仇天使曾是个修女 |
[17:58] | It’s deeper than that. | 远不止如此 |
[18:00] | Turns out, Michaela was a young, unwed mother, | 事实上 迈凯拉是位年轻的未婚妈妈 |
[18:03] | practically a deadly sin to some back then. | 对当时的一些人来说 这是致命的罪孽 |
[18:06] | Her parents all but disowned her. | 她的父母几乎与她断绝关系 |
[18:08] | The convent took in hundreds | 该修道院当时处理了 |
[18:09] | of similar cases like this at that time. | 数百起类似事件 |
[18:11] | There have been investigations | 全欧洲曾调查过 |
[18:12] | into places like this all over Europe. | 类似这样的地方 |
[18:15] | She would have been kept like a prisoner | 整个怀孕期间 |
[18:16] | for the length of her pregnancy, | 她一直像犯人一样被关着 |
[18:17] | and when she finally gave birth, | 最终分娩后 |
[18:18] | she would have been forced to give the baby up for adoption. | 她被迫抛弃孩子 供人领养 |
[18:22] | They took her baby. | 他们抢走了她的孩子 |
[18:23] | And now our angel steals back | 现在我们的天使在替那些 |
[18:24] | for those who have had precious things stolen. | 曾被偷走宝贝的人再偷回来 |
[18:27] | While carrying around a hospital bracelet | 在此期间 她一直带着医院手环 |
[18:28] | and an old rosary. | 和一串旧念珠 |
[18:30] | She never let go of her past. | 她从未忘记她的过去 |
[18:31] | Michaela Bellucci barely has a past. | 迈凯拉·贝鲁奇几乎没有过去 |
[18:33] | She disappears off all public records shortly after the birth. | 生产后 她很快从所有公共记录里消失了 |
[18:37] | Do you have an update? | 有最新进展吗 |
[18:38] | We have Michael’s real name. I’ll send out a BOLO. | 我们知道了迈克尔的真名 我会发布协查通告 |
[18:40] | MPD is sending evidence collected from that house you found. | 警局将发来在你发现那个房中收集到的证据 |
[18:43] | When it arrives, I want it picked clean. | 收到证据后 我希望整理清楚 |
[18:47] | Sir. | 长官 |
[18:51] | From the DA’s office via Hoover. Your eyes only. | 地检办公室通过胡佛大厦发来的 仅供你看 |
[18:54] | It’s the information on Charlene’s friend. | 这是关于夏琳朋友的信息 |
[18:57] | Are you sure there’s nothing I can do? | 你确定没什么要我做的吗 |
[18:58] | I’ll handle it on my own for now. | 我目前自己会处理 |
[19:01] | If I need anything, I’ll let you know. | 如果需要什么 我会告诉你的 |
[19:08] | 华盛顿特区警察局 事件报告 | |
[19:13] | 弹道学实验室调查 现场发现一枚低冲击力子弹 | |
[19:20] | 条纹特征 在误差范围内 品牌或型号 未知 | |
[19:25] | 图像结果 特征 无已知匹配 | |
[19:36] | Na zdorovie! | 祝你健康 |
[19:38] | Cin-cin. | 干杯 |
[19:45] | So are you living here now, Alexei? | 你现在住这里吗 阿列克谢 |
[19:47] | Or is this just an impromptu get-together? | 还是这只是个临时聚会 |
[19:50] | I’m just crashing here for a few weeks. | 我只是在这里住几周 |
[19:52] | If I remember correctly, you have quite a place. | 如果我记得没错 你有幢大房子 |
[19:56] | W-Where is it? | 在哪里来着 |
[19:57] | Uh, Dalmatian Coast, Croatia, or… | 克罗地亚达尔马提亚型海岸 还是… |
[19:59] | Eh, I had to sell that property. | 我卖了那处房产 |
[20:00] | An unforeseen cash-flow problem. | 因为意料之外的现金流问题 |
[20:02] | – “Cash flow”? – Yeah, it’s nothing. | -现金流 -是的 这没什么 |
[20:05] | I was betting oil futures. It was stupid. | 我当时在做石油期货 真太蠢了 |
[20:08] | I just need time to get back on my feet. | 我只是需要时间重新站起来 |
[20:10] | Shame to sell the villa, though. | 但卖掉那幢别墅太可惜了 |
[20:12] | There’s nothing that retains its value | 没什么比一处好房产 |
[20:14] | like a good piece of real estate… | 更能保值的了 |
[20:16] | Or a good piece of art. | 或是一副好画作 |
[20:17] | What the hell do I know about art, huh? | 我哪懂什么艺术 |
[20:20] | Well, I mean, take that painting, for example. | 拿那幅画举个例子 |
[20:23] | Your father’s had it for years. | 你父亲收藏很多年了 |
[20:25] | It’s a perfect representation of the style. | 这画是该风格的完美代表 |
[20:29] | Clean lines, geometric use of the space. | 简洁的线条 空间几何的运用 |
[20:33] | What an investment. | 真是不错的投资 |
[20:35] | That’s someone’s retirement hanging on that wall. | 那墙上挂的是某人的退休生活 |
[20:39] | How much we talking? | 那个值多少钱 |
[20:42] | Oh, my goodness. | 天啊 |
[20:43] | Look, I could have a row of buyers lined up by lunch. | 午饭前我能让一队买家来排队 |
[20:48] | You could name a price. | 你随意出价 |
[20:51] | Beautiful. | 真美 |
[20:53] | But you’d never. | 但你绝不会卖 |
[20:54] | It means too much to your father. | 这对你父亲来说很重要 |
[20:57] | But he’s… he’s never here. He can’t love it that much. | 但他从来不来这里 不可能那么喜欢这幅画 |
[21:02] | These, uh… these buyers… | 这些…这些买家 |
[21:05] | What could you get from them? | 你会把这个卖他们多少钱 |
[21:06] | Oh, please. I can’t put a price on perfection. | 拜托 我无法为完美定价 |
[21:09] | Pretend like you can. | 假装你可以 |
[21:11] | I mean, I’d be guessing, | 我猜一下 |
[21:12] | but I think I know a collector | 但我想我认识一位收藏家 |
[21:14] | who’d offer $500,000 just to get your attention. | 愿意出五十万美元以引起你的注意 |
[21:17] | That would help with some cash flow. | 这对现金流会有帮助 |
[21:18] | It would. | 是的 |
[21:21] | But, you know, it’s Alexei’s call. | 但这听阿列克谢的 |
[21:27] | Think I could try for a million? | 我觉得卖一百万可以考虑 |
[21:36] | Is that painting really worth $1 million? | 这幅画真的值一百万吗 |
[21:38] | – This? – Yeah. | -这幅吗 -是的 |
[21:40] | Oleg stole this off the wall of a Four Seasons in Maui. | 奥列格从毛伊岛四季酒店的墙上偷走了这个 |
[21:44] | But it makes for lovely camouflage. | 但这只是可爱的伪装 |
[21:46] | Dembe and I were in Bruges a while back. | 我和邓比之前在布鲁日待过一段时间 |
[21:50] | We heard rumors of an Avenging Angel, | 我们听说了有关复仇天使的传言 |
[21:54] | someone dedicated to putting her thumb | 她是位致力于惩治 |
[21:56] | on the scales of injustice. | 不公平的人 |
[21:59] | She was on the hunt for this. | 她正在寻找这个 |
[22:03] | Van Gogh’s The Painter on the Road to Tarascon. | 梵高的《去塔拉斯孔途中的画家》 |
[22:07] | Stolen from its rightful owner by the Nazis… | 它被纳粹从合法主人那里偷走 |
[22:09] | and thought to have been incinerated | 并被认为已在盟军轰炸 |
[22:12] | when the Allies bombed Magdeburg. | 马格德堡时被焚毁 |
[22:14] | And how did you know Nikovich had it? | 你怎么知道尼科维奇有这幅画 |
[22:16] | He showed it to me years ago. | 他多年前给我看过 |
[22:18] | Oleg’s always very proud of his newest shiny toy. | 奥列格总是为他闪亮的新玩具感到骄傲 |
[22:22] | He hid it for obvious reasons | 他出于显而易见的原因把它藏了起来 |
[22:25] | and lost interest. | 然后失去了兴趣 |
[22:26] | But I never did. | 但我从来没有 |
[22:27] | And now you’re gonna use it as bait | 你现在要用这个作为诱饵 |
[22:29] | to catch the Avenging Angel. | 抓住复仇天使 |
[22:31] | That’s my job, yes. | 这是我的工作 是的 |
[22:32] | Yours is to contact the rightful owner. | 你的工作是联系合法主人 |
[22:36] | Is he still alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[22:37] | His daughter is. | 他的女儿还活着 |
[22:38] | She’s the lead singer in a death-metal band. | 她是一支死亡金属乐队的主唱 |
[22:41] | How old is she? | 她多大了 |
[22:42] | Mm, 90-something. | 90多岁 |
[22:47] | Okay, no. No way. | 好吧 不行 不可能 |
[22:49] | The collector’s gonna be standing with you, watching. | 收集者会站在你旁边 看着 |
[22:51] | Yeah, I’m aware, but… | 是的 我知道 但… |
[22:53] | The only way you’re gonna pee out clean urine | 你唯一能尿出干净尿液的办法 |
[22:54] | is if I put clean urine in you, | 就是我把干净尿液输入你体内 |
[22:56] | and the only way I can do that | 我这么做唯一的方式是 |
[22:58] | is by running the sample you brought from this catheter | 就是把你带来的样本通过这根输尿管 |
[23:01] | through your penis into your bladder. | 从你的阴茎输到膀胱中 |
[23:04] | Is that even possible? | 这可能吗 |
[23:05] | I spent a decade as a team doctor for pro athletes. | 我给职业运动员们当了十几年队医 |
[23:07] | Believe me, when you’re playing for your next contract, | 相信我 当你为下一份合同比赛时 |
[23:10] | anything’s possible. | 一切皆有可能 |
[23:11] | Those guys want it so badly, | 这些家伙非常想通过药检 |
[23:12] | they’re willing to do anything. | 他们愿意做任何事 |
[23:14] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[23:20] | We’ve gone through the evidence files we got from MPD, | 我们翻阅了警局送来的证据材料 |
[23:22] | and these three men were in multiple surveillance photos. | 这三人出现在了多张监控照片中 |
[23:26] | – That’s Derek Huntley. – Should I know who that is? | -那是德里克·亨特利 -请问那是谁 |
[23:28] | 72nd-richest American. | 排名第72位的美国富豪 |
[23:30] | One of the many sad facts I know | 是我在寻找天使投资人过程中 |
[23:31] | from my time hunting for an angel investor. | 了解到的许多可悲事实之一 |
[23:34] | And the others? | 其他人呢 |
[23:35] | The second is Walter Conrad, | 第二位是沃尔特·康拉德 |
[23:36] | an administrator at St. Damian’s Hospital. | 圣达米安医院的行政人员 |
[23:38] | And the third is a local steelworker named William Green. | 第三位是本地炼钢工人 叫威廉·格林 |
[23:42] | No idea what they have in common. | 不知道他们有什么共同点 |
[23:43] | Except that our archangel was watching all three. | 除了我们的大天使一直在监视这三人 |
[23:46] | Bring them all in for questioning. | 把他们全带来问话 |
[23:48] | Hey. Sorry I was late. I had personal issues to deal with. | 抱歉我迟到了 有私事要处理 |
[23:52] | A lot of that going around. | 最近大家事都不少 |
[24:05] | What do you want? Why am I here? | 你想干什么 我为什么在这里 |
[24:09] | Mr. Conrad, | 康拉德先生 |
[24:11] | would you care to enlighten our guest of honor? | 你能提醒一下我们的贵宾吗 |
[24:16] | No? Mr. Conrad is what we call in Italian, | 不能吗 康拉德先生就是我们意大利语里所说的 |
[24:19] | pulisci il culo, an asswipe. | 擦屁股的 |
[24:22] | Huntley is the person who gets wiped. | 亨特利是那个被擦的 |
[24:26] | And you are the refuse, | 而你就是垃圾 |
[24:28] | the human garbage they flush away every day. | 每天都需要冲走的人类垃圾 |
[24:31] | – I have no idea what you’re talking about. – Makes two of us. | -我不知道你在说什么 -我也不明白 |
[24:34] | Well, then, allow me to shed some light on things. | 那么 请允许我解释一下 |
[24:58] | I mean, how many times do I have to tell you? | 我告诉你多少遍了 |
[25:00] | It wasn’t about sex. | 这与性无关 |
[25:02] | If it wasn’t about the sex, then why’d you have sex? | 如果与性无关 那你们为什么要做爱 |
[25:04] | Why not invite him to join your book club? | 为什么不邀请他加入你的读书会 |
[25:06] | Because I hate my book club, | 因为我讨厌我的读书会 |
[25:07] | and the only reason I joined that book club | 我加入那个读书会的唯一理由是 |
[25:10] | is because you were never home. | 是因为你永远不在家 |
[25:11] | Doug was just, you know, uh, company. | 道格只是 陪伴 |
[25:19] | Coop. | 库珀 |
[25:21] | Yo, Coop. | 库珀 |
[25:23] | Lew. Thanks for coming. | 卢 多谢你来 |
[25:25] | What’s with the cloak and dagger? | 这么隐秘干什么 |
[25:27] | I need you to run a ballistics test for me. | 我需要你帮我做个弹道测试 |
[25:29] | Okay. And why can’t you do that? | 好 你为什么不能自己做 |
[25:33] | Because the test is for my service weapon. | 因为测的是我的配枪 |
[25:35] | I woke up this morning, and there was a round missing. | 我早上起来 枪里少了一颗子弹 |
[25:37] | I think my weapon was recently fired. | 我想我的武器最近开过火 |
[25:40] | Well, if you think a round’s been fired | 如果你觉得它被开过一枪 |
[25:43] | and it’s your gun, shouldn’t you know? | 而它是你的枪 难道你不该知道吗 |
[25:46] | Ballistics, Lew. Can you do it? | 弹道测试 卢 能不能做 |
[25:48] | How much trouble are you in? | 你的麻烦有多大 |
[25:49] | I don’t know. That’s what I’m trusting you to find out. | 我不知道 我就是想让你帮我查出来 |
[26:01] | Sir, the three men from the photos, | 长官 照片里的三人 |
[26:03] | Huntley, Green, and Conrad, they are all missing. | 亨特利 格林还有康拉德 他们都失踪了 |
[26:05] | Huntley was ambushed in traffic. | 亨特利在行驶中被伏击 |
[26:06] | The security detail was gunned down in broad daylight. | 安保人员在光天化日之下被枪杀 |
[26:09] | Conrad lived alone, | 康拉德独居 |
[26:10] | but we brought in Green’s wife | 但我们带回来了格林的妻子 |
[26:11] | to see what she knows. | 看她知道些什么 |
[26:12] | Coordinate with MPD. | 和警局协调 |
[26:13] | If they have any leads, I want to know about it. | 如果他们有任何线索 我要知道 |
[26:15] | I’ll be in my office. | 我会在我的办公室 |
[26:25] | You took something that does not belong to you, | 你取走了不属于你的东西 |
[26:28] | something that rightfully belongs to Mr. Green. | 理应属于格林先生的东西 |
[26:31] | You’re crazy. I’ve never met this man before. | 你疯了 我从没见过这个人 |
[26:33] | Mm. But you’ve met Mr. Conrad. | 但你见过康拉德先生 |
[26:35] | He’s here to explain to Mr. Green what you stole | 他就是来向格林先生解释你窃取了什么的 |
[26:39] | and how you used your power and influence to steal it. | 和你是怎样用你的权力和影响来窃取的 |
[26:42] | William went to the pharmacy. It’s around the corner. | 威廉去了药店 就在街角 |
[26:45] | When he didn’t come back in an hour, | 等他一小时后还没回来 |
[26:46] | I went, and I was told he never showed up. | 我去找他 被告知他没有去过 |
[26:50] | Do you know who this woman is? | 你知道这女人是谁吗 |
[26:53] | No. Who is she? | 不知道 她是谁 |
[26:55] | Why would she want to do something to my husband? | 她为什么想对我丈夫做些什么 |
[26:57] | I don’t want to do something to you. | 我不想对你做什么 |
[26:59] | I want to give something to you. | 我想给你些东西 |
[27:01] | Why was your husband going to the pharmacy? | 你丈夫为何去药店 |
[27:03] | He had a pacemaker installed. | 他装有起搏器 |
[27:05] | He was going to pick up his heart meds, blood thinners. | 他去取心脏病药物和血液稀释剂 |
[27:08] | He can’t survive without them. | 没有那些 他活不下去 |
[27:10] | He has congestive heart failure. | 他有充血性心力衰竭 |
[27:12] | I want to give you a heart, | 我想给你颗心脏 |
[27:14] | specifically his heart. | 他的心脏 |
[27:17] | Come on. You can’t do that. | 拜托 你不能那样做 |
[27:19] | I don’t want you to hurt him. | 我不想你伤害他 |
[27:21] | Why not? He didn’t care that he hurt you. | 为何不呢 他不在意伤害你 |
[27:24] | Mr. Conrad, if you will. How did you do it? | 康拉德先生 请讲吧 你是怎么做到的 |
[27:28] | My husband worked for a steel company for 20 years. | 我丈夫在一家钢铁公司工作了二十年 |
[27:30] | When his heart got bad, | 当他心脏出问题时 |
[27:31] | they helped him get on the national transplant list. | 他们帮他进了国家器官移植等候名单 |
[27:33] | When an organ becomes available, | 当一个可用器官出现 |
[27:36] | it’s first offered to people near the donor’s hospital, | 首先给器官捐献者所在医院附近的人用 |
[27:39] | based on their placement on a wait list. | 根据他们在等候名单上的排位 |
[27:42] | It took almost a year, | 等了近一年 |
[27:43] | but e-eventually, William got to the top of the list. | 但终于威廉排到名单首位了 |
[27:45] | And in this case, the hospital was St. Damian’s. | 这里我们说的医院是圣达米安医院 |
[27:48] | Is that your hospital? | 那是你的医院吗 |
[27:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:51] | We were so excited. | 我们当时好激动 |
[27:52] | The next heart was going to be his. | 下一颗心脏会是他的了 |
[27:54] | William Green lives in the donation radius | 威廉·格林住在圣达米安医院的 |
[27:57] | of St. Damian’s. | 器官捐献范围内 |
[27:58] | Derek Huntley lives on the other side of the state. | 德里克·亨特利住在州的另一边 |
[28:02] | Can you explain that? | 你能解释吗 |
[28:03] | There are thousands of people on donor lists all across the country. | 全国器官移植名单上有几千人 |
[28:07] | I’m sorry that this man did not get a heart, | 我很遗憾这位先生没得到心脏 |
[28:09] | but that is not my fault. | 但那不是我的错 |
[28:11] | But it is his fault, wasn’t it? | 但那是他的错 不是吗 |
[28:14] | Derek offered to fully pay for our new pediatric wing | 德里克承诺为我们的新儿科出全资 |
[28:18] | if I could ensure the first heart available was his. | 只要我能确保下一颗心脏是他的 |
[28:22] | So if your husband was on the top of the list, | 如果你丈夫排在名单首位 |
[28:23] | why didn’t he receive a transplant? | 他为什么没得到移植 |
[28:25] | He was at the top. He’s not anymore. | 他曾在首位 现在不在了 |
[28:26] | Why not? | 为什么不在了 |
[28:27] | He failed a test. A-A blood test. | 他体检有一项不合格 一项血检 |
[28:31] | They were pretty vague about it. | 他们说得很含糊 |
[28:32] | After that, William kept getting bumped down the list. | 在那之后 威廉的排位就一直下降 |
[28:35] | So Mr. Huntley bribed his way to the front of the line, | 所以亨特利先生花钱买到了首位 |
[28:39] | effectively sentencing Mr. Green to death. | 实际上也就判了格林先生死刑 |
[28:42] | He doesn’t have much time. | 他没多少时间了 |
[28:43] | I just wanted the last couple months… | 我只想要最后这几个月 |
[28:48] | I want him to be at peace. | 我想他能安然地离去 |
[28:49] | And now I don’t understand why this happened. | 而现在我不明白为什么会这样 |
[28:54] | Why would someone want to do this to him? | 为什么会有人想抓他 |
[28:56] | One more thing, Mrs. Green. | 还有一个问题 格林夫人 |
[28:57] | Have you ever posted on any discussion groups online, | 你有没有在任何网上讨论小组发过文 |
[29:00] | maybe a prayer group, | 像是祷告小组 |
[29:01] | asking for your husband to find a new heart? | 祈祷你丈夫能找到颗新心脏 |
[29:04] | How did you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[29:05] | I didn’t do anything to this man. | 我没对他做过任何事 |
[29:07] | I did something for myself. | 我为自己做了件事 |
[29:09] | That’s the way the world works. | 这个世界就是这样 |
[29:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:14] | That’s why I’m so busy. | 所以我才这么忙 |
[29:16] | Shall we? | 我们开始吧 |
[29:17] | Wait. Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[29:20] | You’re guessing. | 你在猜 |
[29:21] | Yeah, but it’s an educated guess. | 但这是个有根据的猜测 |
[29:23] | Look at the facts. Two months ago, | 看看这些事实 两个月前 |
[29:24] | William Green was number one on the donor list for a new heart. | 威廉·格林在心脏移植等候名单的首位 |
[29:27] | He’s near a hospital. He’s ready to go. | 他在医院附近 时刻准备着 |
[29:29] | But suddenly, he gets a series of disqualifying test results | 但突然 他连续体检不合格 |
[29:32] | that bump him down the list. | 排位一路往下 |
[29:33] | Around the same time, a new pediatric wing | 同一时期 圣达米安医院新儿科 |
[29:35] | at St. Damian’s is named in honor of Derek Huntley. | 以德里克·亨特利命名 |
[29:42] | It’s time for your drug test. | 你该去做药检了 |
[29:46] | If you need me, it can wait. | 如果你们需要我 我可以之后再做 |
[29:47] | What we need is you to be reinstated. Good luck. | 我们需要的是你复职 祝你好运 |
[29:51] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[29:59] | You can’t do this! | 你不能这样做 |
[30:00] | Why not? You behave like you’re heartless. | 为何不能 你的行为就像没有心一样 |
[30:03] | Now you will be. | 现在真的会没有了 |
[30:07] | You’re right. It was a guess. | 你是对的 那只是猜测 |
[30:08] | So I contacted the hospital. | 所以我联系了医院 |
[30:10] | A week after Green was disqualified, | 格林失去资格一周后 |
[30:12] | Huntley got a new heart, | 亨特利得到了一颗新心脏 |
[30:13] | while Mr. Green got a pacemaker | 而格林先生得到了一枚起搏器 |
[30:15] | and six months to live. | 和只剩六个月的生命 |
[30:16] | Did Huntley get the heart Green should have gotten? | 亨特利得到的是该给格林的心脏吗 |
[30:18] | All that matters is that Michael thinks so. | 重要的是迈克尔是那样认为的 |
[30:20] | Which means she’ll want | 就是说她会想要 |
[30:21] | to give it back to Green by taking it from Huntley. | 把心脏从亨特利那里取走 归还给格林 |
[30:23] | If that is what she’s doing, | 如果她是准备那样做 |
[30:24] | do you have any idea where she’s doing it? | 你们对她要在哪里做有没有头绪 |
[30:26] | – Not yet. – If Mr. Green has a pacemaker, though, | -还没有 -不过格林先生有起搏器 |
[30:27] | it may be Bluetooth compatible | 那上面可能有蓝牙 |
[30:29] | for sending diagnostics remotely to his doctors. | 来向他的医生远距离传送诊断数据 |
[30:31] | Find out as fast as you can. | 尽快查清楚 |
[30:38] | You won’t believe this. | 你不会相信这个 |
[30:39] | The trail that went cold in Bruges? | 在布鲁日消失的踪迹 |
[30:41] | It just got warm. | 又浮出了水面 |
[30:45] | Who sent this? | 谁发来的 |
[30:46] | A fence in Baltimore. Jericho. | 巴尔的摩一个销赃的 杰里科 |
[30:49] | After all these years. | 这么多年了 |
[30:50] | He has a well-heeled client list. | 他有很多客户 |
[30:51] | We need to act quickly. | 我们得动作快些 |
[30:53] | Whatever the asking price, double it. | 不管要价是多少 出两倍 |
[30:55] | I know what to do about the painting. What about the owner? | 我知道该怎么处理那幅画 怎么处理物主 |
[30:57] | Tell Mr. Jericho the price comes on one condition. | 跟杰里科先生说 那个价格是有条件的 |
[31:00] | I want a sit-down with the owner | 我要和物主坐下聊聊 |
[31:03] | to find out what he knows about the provenance of the painting. | 问问他画是从哪里来的 |
[31:07] | For his sake, I hope it’s not much. | 为他着想 我希望这要求不过分 |
[31:10] | You need to see my birthday suit? | 你需要看我的裸体吗 |
[31:12] | I just had it tailored. | 我最近刚健了身 |
[31:14] | That won’t be necessary. | 不必了 |
[31:15] | Arms up, palms toward me. | 抬起胳膊 手掌朝向我 |
[31:19] | Is that necessary? | 有必要这样吗 |
[31:20] | Just following protocol. | 只是按章程办事 |
[31:22] | First test is inconclusive, | 第一次药检无法得出结论 |
[31:24] | we don’t take any chances on number two. | 第二次我们一点险都不冒 |
[31:33] | No pressure, | 别有压力 |
[31:34] | but I got a 4:15 with the Joint Chiefs. | 但我四点十五要参加参谋长联席会议 |
[31:47] | Hello, Ada. Welcome. | 你好 艾达 欢迎 |
[31:49] | Hope you had a comfortable trip. | 希望你来的路上没有太过颠簸 |
[31:50] | Oh, yes. Heddie was a dear. | 没有 海蒂很贴心 |
[31:55] | I hear you’re on tour. | 我听说你在巡演 |
[31:56] | I am. | 没错 |
[31:57] | Dialysis permitting. | 透析准许 |
[31:58] | I have a show tonight, | 我今晚有场演出 |
[32:00] | but this nice lady says you have a-a pleasant surprise for me. | 但这位女士说你为我准备了个惊喜 |
[32:05] | At my age, most surprises aren’t, so here I am. | 到我这个年纪 一般都是惊吓 所以我来了 |
[32:09] | So, please, come sit. | 请过来坐 |
[32:12] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. It’s all right. | 不不不不不不 不用 |
[32:14] | It’s okay. I can manage. | 没事 我可以 |
[32:16] | I am old, not, uh… | 我老了 不是 |
[32:33] | They took it… | 他们夺走了它 |
[32:37] | On a Thursday. | 在一个周四 |
[32:40] | On Friday, they took the rest of us. | 周五他们夺走了我们的性命 |
[32:47] | I only survived because they heard me sing. | 我活了下来 只是因为他们听到了我唱歌 |
[32:53] | I am alive… | 我还活着 |
[32:57] | Because I sang for the people who killed my family. | 因为我为杀了我全家的人唱了歌 |
[33:04] | However did you find it? | 你是怎么找到它的 |
[33:06] | In the case of history repeating itself, I stole it. | 历史总是不断重复 我偷来的 |
[33:09] | From the current owner’s apartment. | 从现任所有者的公寓里 |
[33:12] | I realize it’s no recompense, | 我知道这无法补偿 |
[33:14] | but maybe after all these years, it’s… | 但也许过了这么多年 也算是 |
[33:18] | Sentimental reparation. | 情感上的补偿 |
[33:21] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[33:24] | Oh, that’s… | 这 |
[33:25] | That’s a longer story. | 这话说来就更长了 |
[33:28] | Which I’ll tell you right after this. | 我接完这个电话就告诉你 |
[33:31] | Excuse me. Jericho. | 失陪 杰里科 |
[33:34] | Yes, double the price is good. | 好 双倍价钱很好 |
[33:36] | Wanting to meet me is even better. | 想见我就更好了 |
[33:39] | Twenty minutes. | 二十分钟 |
[33:40] | All I need is an address. | 给我地址就行 |
[33:42] | Yes. | 好 |
[33:44] | I’m terribly sorry, Ada, | 非常抱歉 艾达 |
[33:46] | but something unavoidable has come up. | 有一些事不可避免地发生了 |
[33:48] | So it’s really mine to keep? | 所以这画真的归我了吗 |
[33:50] | It was always yours. | 它一直都是你的 |
[33:51] | It’s just been in the wrong hands for the past 81 years. | 只不过是过去八十一年落入了错误人之手 |
[33:57] | This constant ringing. I feel like Quasimodo. | 这铃声响个不停 感觉我跟卡西莫多似的 |
[34:01] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[34:02] | I was going to call you. Perfect timing. | 我刚准备打给你 刚刚好 |
[34:05] | It’s not perfect for Derek Huntley. | 对德里克·亨特利来说可就一点都不好了 |
[34:06] | Apparently, he cut in line for a transplant | 他心脏移植的时候插队了 |
[34:08] | and got the heart that was supposed to go to someone else. | 得到了一个本该移植给别人的心脏 |
[34:10] | Our angel is about to balance the scales, | 我们这位”天使”正准备纠正这一切 |
[34:12] | which means she’ll murder Huntley, | 也就是说她会杀死亨特利 |
[34:13] | and we don’t know where. | 而我们不知道她现在在哪 |
[34:14] | Derek Huntley the billionaire? | 那个亿万富翁德里克·亨特利吗 |
[34:16] | I think you’re missing the point. | 你是不是关注错重点了 |
[34:18] | Good talk, Harold. | 谈话愉快 哈罗德 |
[34:20] | Reddington, are you… | 雷丁顿 你要… |
[34:21] | – Sir, the pacemaker has Bluetooth. – Is it still active? | -长官 起搏器有蓝牙功能 -还在运作吗 |
[34:23] | No, but the last known GPS ping came from the warehouse district | 不在了 但它最后的定位在城北的 |
[34:26] | – north of the city. – It’s a pretty big district. | -仓储区 -那一片还挺大的 |
[34:28] | And we were right about the transplant surgery. | 另外 我们对于移植手术的猜想是对的 |
[34:31] | – How do you know? – The same way I know | -你怎么知道 -我还用同样的方法 |
[34:32] | they’re in the warehouse on 14th and Roosevelt. | 查到了他们在第14大街和罗斯福路口的一个仓库 |
[34:34] | It is the only one that had surgical equipment | 在过去的一个月中 只有这个仓库里 |
[34:35] | delivered to it in the past month. | 运进过手术设备 |
[34:36] | Relay that to the tac team. Have them standing by. | 把消息告诉战术小组 让他们待命 |
[34:45] | Hi. Let’s see what you got. | 你们好 看看你们都带了什么 |
[35:06] | Aren’t you a little spitfire. | 火力全开啊 |
[35:09] | I think you’re forgetting something. | 你好像忘了一样东西 |
[35:11] | – What’s that? – Her hands. | -什么 -她的双手 |
[35:26] | Knife down. Back up. | 放下刀 后退 |
[35:29] | This is none of your concern. | 这事与你无关 |
[35:31] | You’re here about the painting. | 你是为了画的事来的 |
[35:32] | I have the painting, yes, but that’s not why I’m here. | 画在我手上 没错 但我不是为画而来 |
[35:35] | I’m here about this particular game of hearts you’re playing, | 我是为了你这个换心小游戏而来 |
[35:38] | and it’s your turn to discard. | 现在轮到你放弃了 |
[35:39] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你根本不知道你在说什么 |
[35:41] | If you knew what you were talking about, | 如果你知道的话 |
[35:43] | you would not call this a game. | 就绝不会称之为游戏 |
[35:44] | A psychopathology, then. | 那就是精神病 |
[35:47] | My guess would be that | 我猜 |
[35:48] | you had something important taken from you. | 是有人夺走了你很重要的东西 |
[35:51] | More important than anything else. | 重要过其他一切的东西 |
[35:54] | So now you right wrongs | 所以你要纠正所有不公 |
[35:56] | and avenge others who’ve had something taken from them. | 为同样被夺走东西的人复仇 |
[35:59] | If you know that’s what I’m doing, why would you stop it? | 既然你知道我在做什么 为什么还要阻止我 |
[36:02] | Order. Harmony. | 秩序 和谐 |
[36:06] | Balancing the scales. | 公平 |
[36:07] | So good is rewarded and evil is punished. | 让正义得到奖赏 邪恶得到惩罚 |
[36:11] | Most of us want that. I know I certainly do. | 大部分人都想要这样 我就这样想 |
[36:14] | And if that’s what you were doing here, I wouldn’t interrupt. | 如果你正在做的是这样 那我不会干涉 |
[36:17] | Do you know who this man is? | 你知道这个人是谁吗 |
[36:19] | what Huntley did to this man? | 你知道亨特利对这个人做了什么吗 |
[36:22] | Yes, and it’s abhorrent. | 知道 非常令人憎恶 |
[36:23] | But I also know what else he’s done. | 但我还知道他做过的其他事情 |
[36:25] | He as much as murdered this man. | 他几乎算是害死了这个人 |
[36:27] | Perhaps. | 或许 |
[36:29] | But he also paid for a pediatric clinic | 但他还捐钱设立了一个儿科门诊 |
[36:31] | that’s in the business of saving children’s lives. | 能够挽救儿童的生命 |
[36:34] | He’s contributed to research | 他资助的研究 |
[36:37] | that has eliminated certain deadly childhood diseases | 消灭了好几种折磨着 |
[36:39] | that have afflicted poor children around the world. | 全球贫苦儿童的致命疾病 |
[36:42] | That man is no saint. | 他不是圣人 |
[36:44] | No, he’s not. He’s a sinner. | 不 他当然不是 他是个罪人 |
[36:46] | But you think that’s all he is. | 但你只看到了这一面 |
[36:48] | In your binary world, that’s all you see, | 在你非黑即白的世界里 这就是你看到的全部 |
[36:51] | so when you do your math, | 所以按你的逻辑 |
[36:53] | the answer you come to is that he deserves to die. | 你得出的结论就是他应该死 |
[36:56] | My math is different. | 我的逻辑跟你不一样 |
[36:58] | You and everyone else, | 你和其他所有人 |
[36:59] | taking the side of the rich over the poor. | 都是在富人和穷人之间选择了富人 |
[37:01] | That’s not what I’m doing. | 我并没有这样做 |
[37:02] | That is exactly what you are doing. | 你正是在这样做的 |
[37:05] | By stopping this, William Green will die. | 你阻止我 威廉·格林就会死 |
[37:09] | The decent, honest steelworker will be sacrificed | 这位质朴 诚实的钢铁工人会被牺牲 |
[37:13] | for the rapacious hedge-fund manager. | 来挽救这位贪婪的对冲基金经理的性命 |
[37:17] | Who said anything about letting him die? | 谁说我要让他去死了 |
[37:20] | – What’s his blood type? – O-negative. | -他是什么血型 -O型 |
[37:22] | He needs a heart. | 他需要一颗心脏 |
[37:24] | And he’s going to get one. Just not Huntley’s. | 所以他会得到一颗 只不过不是亨特利的 |
[37:28] | What’s your blood type? | 你是什么血型 |
[37:31] | O-negative. | O型 |
[37:33] | Boy, that’s lucky. | 这么巧 |
[37:34] | And you’re about the same size. | 你们俩体型也差不多 |
[37:36] | Not perfect, but this is how my math works out. | 虽然不尽完美 但这就是我的逻辑得出的结论 |
[37:43] | There is an avenging angel for all of us. | 每个人都有复仇天使 |
[37:47] | This will not keep you from yours. | 你也会遇到你的 |
[37:50] | I certainly hope not. | 我正希望如此 |
[38:09] | Get on the comms and tell Cooper. | 打电话通知库珀 |
[38:12] | Tell him what? | 通知什么 |
[38:13] | That Mr. Green is alive and breathing with a new heart. | 通知他格林先生活得好好的并被移植了心脏 |
[38:16] | But for Michael, we were too late. | 但对迈克尔而言 我们来得太晚了 |
[38:22] | The blacklister is dead. | 黑名单人物死了 |
[38:24] | Her heart transplanted to William Green, | 她的心脏被移植给了威廉·格林 |
[38:26] | but I suspect you know all of this. | 但我怀疑这些你都知道 |
[38:28] | Sometimes even an avenging angel needs an avenging angel. | 有时候连复仇天使也会需要一个复仇天使 |
[38:32] | You found the blacklister on your own and killed her. | 你自己找到了黑名单人物并杀了她 |
[38:34] | Why bring us the case at all? | 那为什么还要给我们这个案子 |
[38:36] | If you’re asking if I had an angle to play, I didn’t. | 如果你是想问我有没有别的目的 我没有 |
[38:39] | Until you told me about Derek Huntley. | 直到你告诉我那是德里克·亨特利 |
[38:41] | How did that change the equation? | 这有什么影响 |
[38:42] | It gave me the opportunity to make a powerful acquaintance. | 这让我有机会交到一个有用的朋友 |
[38:45] | In my experience, you can’t have too many of those in your debt. | 以我的经验 这样欠你情的人越多越好 |
[38:48] | What’s the difference between what you do and what Michael did? | 那你和迈克尔的所作所为又有什么区别 |
[38:51] | She fancied herself judge, jury and executioner. | 她把自己当做法官 陪审团和刽子手 |
[38:55] | How are you any different? | 你有何不同 |
[38:56] | Oh, my goodness. We couldn’t be more different. | 我的老天 我们可完全不同 |
[38:59] | She judged people based on their worst day, | 她用人们最坏的行为 |
[39:02] | by the most terrible sin they committed. | 最恶劣的罪行来定义一个人 |
[39:05] | Shouldn’t we be judged by that? | 不该如此吗 |
[39:06] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[39:08] | If that were the standard, we’d all be found wanting. | 如果标准是这样 那我们都是通缉犯了 |
[39:11] | Then by what standard should we be judged, | 如果不是用最坏的行为 |
[39:13] | if not by the worst day of our life? | 那应该用什么标准来评判 |
[39:15] | By every other day. | 用所有行为 |
[39:17] | We all have the devil in us, Harold, | 人性本恶 哈罗德 |
[39:19] | but the best of us have angels, too. | 但人性也有善 |
[39:24] | Sir. From a Special Agent Sloan. | 长官 有位特别探员斯隆送来的 |
[39:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:30] | Uh, sir. | 长官 |
[39:32] | You know, whatever you need, uh, you know I’m here for you. | 无论您需要什么 我都会支持您 |
[39:44] | You made it. | 你来了 |
[39:45] | Are you kidding? I love death metal. | 开玩笑 我爱死死亡金属了 |
[39:48] | I’m a total Cadaver Rising groupie. | 我可是死尸升天乐队的脑残粉 |
[39:52] | I must say, I’m something of a virgin. | 我必须说 我在此领域还是个新人 |
[39:55] | Excited but a bit apprehensive. | 兴奋却又带点不知所措 |
[39:57] | I do it to reach young people so they will never forget. | 我这么做是为了更贴近年轻人 让他们不要忘记 |
[40:01] | My voice kept me alive. | 我的歌声就是我存在的意义 |
[40:02] | Now I use it to remind the world that good triumphs over evil. | 现在我用歌声来告诉全世界 邪不胜正 |
[40:06] | What can I say? | 我还能说什么呢 |
[40:07] | Apres moi le deluge. | 享受当下 不问将来 |
[40:16] | Skies alive with fire. | 天空被血光染红 |
[40:19] | There was a holocaust! | 人们正惨遭屠杀 |
[40:25] | I survived. | 我有幸存活 |
[40:28] | So many did not. | 太多人却无此幸 |
[40:32] | It was, uh, horrifying. | 那太 可怕了 |
[40:35] | Right now all I care about is that you’re here | 我现在只在乎你能够在我眼前 |
[40:38] | and you’re going to be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[40:51] | So? | 怎么样 |
[40:53] | Alina. | 艾莉娜 |
[40:54] | Did I pass? | 我通过了吗 |
[40:58] | No. No, you didn’t. | 没 你没有 |
[41:01] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[41:02] | The drug test came back negative. | 药检是阴性 |
[41:04] | I’ve been reinstated, but, um… | 我复职了 但是… |
[41:06] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[41:07] | The hormonal levels in my readings, | 检验报告里的激素水平 |
[41:10] | they were irregular. | 很不正常 |
[41:11] | That sometimes happens when someone has abnormal | 这种情况一般出现在体内有恶性组织 |
[41:14] | tissues or tumors. | 或者肿瘤的患者身上 |
[41:17] | The results indicate that… | 检验结果显示 |
[41:18] | You may have cancer. | 你可能得了癌症 |
[41:19] | Yeah, but since they actually tested you and not me… | 是 但鉴于被检测的其实是你的尿液而不是我的 |
[41:22] | I’m the one who’s sick. | 得病的那个是我 |
[41:48] | Honey, it’s late. What time you coming home? | 亲爱的 很晚了 你什么时候回家 |
[41:50] | Soon. I’ll be home soon. | 快了 马上就回 |
[41:53] | I’m sorry about this morning. | 今天早上的事我很抱歉 |
[41:55] | Doug Koster’s a name from the past. Nothing more. | 道格·科斯特已经是过去式了 绝无其他 |
[41:57] | I was just caught off guard about what happened. | 我只是被发生的事吓到了 |
[42:00] | You don’t owe me an apology. | 你不需要向我道歉 |
[42:01] | It was a shock. For both of us. | 那事很让人震惊 对我们俩来说都是 |
[42:05] | Did you hear anything? I mean, about the case? | 你有听说什么吗 关于这个案子 |
[42:07] | Do you have any idea what happened? | 你知道发生了什么吗 |
[42:09] | They don’t, but I do. | 他们还不知道 但我知道 |