时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Chen Yu-Lan, meet your future patron. | 陈宇蓝 来见见你未来的靠山 |
[00:06] | What the hell is this? This is nuts. | 这是什么情况 你疯了 |
[00:09] | Come here. | 过来 |
[00:15] | This isn’t about microchips anymore. | 这件事已经和芯片无关了 |
[00:17] | This is kidnapping. | 这是绑架 |
[00:18] | In what stretch of reality | 究竟发生了什么事 |
[00:20] | would kidnapping become part of the plan? | 绑架怎么可能是计划中的一部分 |
[00:21] | The plan failed, so I came up with a better plan. | 计划失败了 所以我想到了更好的计划 |
[00:24] | SCG segregates each department | SCG公司把每个部门隔开 |
[00:26] | so no one person knows the secret | 这样就不会有人清楚 |
[00:28] | of how to make its precious chip. | 如何制造宝贝芯片的秘密 |
[00:29] | No one except dear Mr. Chen. | 除了亲爱的陈先生 |
[00:31] | Please help us. Please, sir, please. | 求求你帮帮我们 求你了先生 |
[00:33] | Oh, my God. This is just insanity. | 天哪 这简直是疯了 |
[00:35] | Not at all. SCG makes a critical supply | 当然不是 SCG公司提供 |
[00:37] | of the world’s most advanced microchip. | 大量全球最先进的芯片 |
[00:39] | We don’t want to corner the market. | 我们不想垄断市场 |
[00:40] | Many of the cars your employers make aren’t running | 你的员工生产的汽车不能运转 |
[00:42] | because they can’t acquire enough chips to make them run. | 是因为他们无法获得足够的芯片 |
[00:45] | I’m offering them an endless supply. | 我是给他们提供无限的芯片 |
[00:47] | You know what? | 知道么 |
[00:49] | We don’t want anything to do with this. | 我们不想参与这件事 |
[00:51] | Good. A state actor, then? | 很好 你是个国家行为者 |
[00:52] | A superpower with the vision that you clearly lack. | 就像一个超级大国 却缺乏远见 |
[00:56] | And what about Mr. Chen and his family? | 那陈先生和他的家庭怎么办 |
[01:00] | Well, they’re no longer your concern. | 你用不着替他们担心 |
[01:03] | No! | 不要 |
[01:06] | I think we know the moral to that story. | 我想我们都清楚这个故事的教训了 |
[01:10] | Do as I say | 照我说的做 |
[01:12] | so I won’t have to do as I do. | 我就不会像刚才那样动手 |
[01:18] | Understood? | 明不明白 |
[01:22] | Yes, no? | 是还是不是 |
[01:30] | Plan “B.” | B计划 |
[01:33] | You’re gonna die when you hear it. | 你听到的话就要死了 |
[01:42] | 剥皮客 第45号 结局 | |
[01:45] | It’s the only way this works. | 只有这样才能成功 |
[01:47] | Then it’s not gonna work. | 那就不可能成功 |
[01:48] | – I can’t go in. – Why? | -我不能进去 -为什么 |
[01:50] | ‘Cause you’re still wounded? | 因为你还受着伤 |
[01:51] | Because we don’t have a warrant yet. | 因为我们还没有搜查令 |
[01:52] | I can’t enter without one. | 没搜查令我就不能进去 |
[01:53] | Oh, but, so, you can’t, but I can? | 你不行 那我就可以了 |
[01:55] | I’m an FBI agent. You’re not. | 我是联调局探员 你不是 |
[01:59] | Look, Anderson abducted a family, | 听着 安德森绑架了一个家庭 |
[02:01] | a husband, a wife, an 11-year-old daughter. | 一个丈夫 一个妻子和一个十一岁的女儿 |
[02:03] | We have probable cause to enter his home. | 我们有合理依据进入他的家中 |
[02:05] | And I will, as soon as Park gets the warrant. | 我会的 只要帕克拿到搜查令 |
[02:07] | Otherwise, anything I find that proves his guilt | 不然 所有我找到的能证明他有罪的证据 |
[02:10] | will get tossed out of court. | 都会被扔出法庭 |
[02:12] | Hey, I know the rules of evidence. | 我清楚证据的规则 |
[02:13] | – But I’m not just gonna sit there waiting.- Then don’t. | -但我不会坐以待毙 -那就不要 |
[02:16] | We’re legally on thin ice anyway. | 我们现在也不能算完全合法 |
[02:17] | You’re arguably acting as an agent of the Bureau. | 你现在是不是局里的探员都有争议 |
[02:20] | So, you’re the Good Cop and I’m the Bad Guy now? | 所以现在你循规蹈矩我违法乱纪 |
[02:25] | Oh, this just gets better and better. | 事情可越来越精彩了 |
[02:44] | You said the place was upscale, but not lived in. | 你说过那地方很高档 但没人居住 |
[02:47] | Raymond has places like that. | 雷蒙德也有类似的地方 |
[02:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:51] | Because he can. | 因为他买得起 |
[02:52] | Because he has resources, | 因为他有资源 |
[02:54] | which means the Skinner does, too. | 这就意味着剥皮客也有 |
[02:57] | Resources we can’t match. | 他的资源我们无法匹敌 |
[03:01] | So, why’d you become an agent? | 你为什么当了探员 |
[03:03] | Reddington always has some secret agenda. | 雷丁顿总有自己的算盘 |
[03:05] | What’s yours? | 你的算盘是什么 |
[03:08] | What you found is that we’re outmatched, | 你发现的结果 就是我们力有不逮 |
[03:12] | that unless we get help, we’ll never find the hostages | 除非寻求帮助 否则我们永远无法找到人质 |
[03:14] | or avenge the death of my partner, not that you care much. | 或为我的搭档报仇 尽管你也不太在意 |
[03:20] | Third degree burns, | 三度烧伤很疼 |
[03:21] | and the biggest pain I’ve got is you. | 可最让我头疼的还是你 |
[03:32] | Yeah, it’s me. | 是的 是我 |
[03:33] | I think you need to reach out to the senator. | 我想你应该联系参议员 |
[03:41] | Cynthia. | 辛西娅 |
[03:43] | That’s “Senator Cynthia” to you. | 你应该叫我辛西娅参议员 |
[03:46] | To what do I owe the displeasure? | 是吹了什么风让你大驾光临 |
[03:48] | And I thought absence made the heart grow fonder. | 我还以为距离产生美 |
[03:50] | I am found of you when you’re absent. | 你不在的时候 我确实可喜欢你了 |
[03:52] | Up close, I vacillate between fear and loathing. | 过来 我在犹豫是该害怕你还是讨厌你来 |
[03:55] | Your briefing with the Secretary has to wait. | 你得等会儿再跟部长做简报了 |
[03:57] | Aren’t you a talking head now? | 你现在不是转行做特邀评论员了 |
[03:58] | Chitchatting about crime and terrorism | 谈论着犯罪和恐怖主义 |
[04:01] | till you’re booted for the segment | 直到你被踢到综艺节目 |
[04:02] | on how to make the perfect hot wing? | 教人家怎么做香辣鸡翅吗 |
[04:05] | This is important, Senator. | 这件事很重要 参议员 |
[04:06] | I’m sure it is, Harold. | 我相信这事很重要 哈罗德 |
[04:09] | That’s what I’m afraid of. | 这就是我担心的事 |
[04:11] | I’m sure you know about the attempted theft | 我很确定你了解之前盗取 |
[04:13] | of the SCG microchips. | SCG公司芯片未遂的事 |
[04:14] | What you may not know is that Dembe Zuma | 但你或许不知道他们没有成功 |
[04:17] | is the reason they weren’t taken. | 是因为邓比·祖玛 |
[04:18] | I heard he was with the Bureau. | 我听说他现在在为局里干活 |
[04:20] | I can only imagine what heartstring | 不难想象你花了多大心力 |
[04:21] | you had to pull to make that happen. | 才促成了这件事 |
[04:23] | He’s been badly hurt, his partner killed. | 他严重受伤 搭档被杀 |
[04:25] | For his troubles, he’s been benched | 因为他的伤情 他被迫退出 |
[04:27] | pending an investigation. | 调查有待继续 |
[04:28] | So, he turned to you. | 所以他找到了你 |
[04:30] | And I got the band back together. | 我把团队召集起来了 |
[04:32] | What band? There is no band. | 什么团队 有什么团队 |
[04:34] | I disbanded the band. | 我解散了团队 |
[04:35] | Voided Reddington’s immunity agreement. | 废除了雷丁顿的豁免协议 |
[04:37] | – He’s given us a lead. – A lead on what? | -他给了我们一条线索 -什么线索 |
[04:40] | The microchips weren’t taken, but the engineer, | 芯片是没被抢走 但有个工程师 |
[04:43] | Chen Yu-Lan, who knows how to make them, was. | 了解芯片制作的陈宇蓝被绑架了 |
[04:46] | Imagine that information in the hands of our enemies. | 想象这个信息落入敌人手中 |
[04:48] | Technology that powers your phone, your car, | 为你的手机 你的车 你的互联网 |
[04:52] | the Internet. | 提供动力的技术 |
[04:53] | And once they have it, | 当他们拥有了这种技术 |
[04:54] | imagine them cutting us off from getting it. | 想象他们切断我们获取的途径 |
[04:56] | I haven’t heard about any abduction. | 我没有听说什么绑架事件 |
[04:58] | Is anyone claiming responsibility? | 有没有人宣称对此负责 |
[05:00] | Yes, a 700-year-old pirate. | 有 一个七百岁的海盗 |
[05:03] | Does Reddington know any run-of-the-mill criminals? | 雷丁顿能不能认识几个普普通通的罪犯 |
[05:06] | The Skinner is the latest in a long line of brigands, | 剥皮客是这伙历史悠久海盗最新的名字 |
[05:09] | a nom de guerre passed from one generation to the next. | 它的名号代代相传 |
[05:13] | The current Skinner is Graeme Anderson. | 现任剥皮客是格雷姆·安德森 |
[05:15] | He abducted the engineer and his family. | 他绑架了工程师和他的家人 |
[05:17] | We can’t solve this case without your help. | 没有你的帮助 我们无法解决这起案件 |
[05:24] | If, hypothetically speaking, | 如果 假设 |
[05:29] | I was to help, | 我愿意帮忙 |
[05:32] | what would you need? | 你可能会需要什么 |
[05:49] | Panabaker sliced us a small piece of black ops funding | 帕娜贝克给我们塞了一点秘密行动的资金 |
[05:51] | and a promise for tactical assistance if needed. | 同时承诺可以提供战术援助 |
[05:54] | What about access to CODIS and Bureau databases? | 能不能进入联合索引系统和局里的数据库 |
[05:57] | They’re ours as soon as you and Agent Park access the system. | 你和帕克探员登录系统就行 |
[06:06] | Agent Park. | 帕克探员 |
[06:09] | We’re on a clock. | 我们赶时间 |
[06:11] | Right. Sorry. | 对 抱歉 |
[06:21] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[06:23] | Perseverating. | 反复咀嚼 |
[06:26] | About what you said. | 关于你说过的话 |
[06:29] | About honoring Elizabeth. | 缅怀伊丽莎白 |
[06:31] | I mean, what are you doing here in her office? | 你在她的办公室里做什么 |
[06:34] | I believe I already answered that question, Donald. | 我想我已经回答过这个问题了 唐纳德 |
[06:41] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[06:42] | For the moment. | 暂时是 |
[06:44] | Let me bring you up to speed. | 我向你介绍一下进展情况 |
[06:45] | How about we do that in your office? | 我们去你办公室里聊怎么样 |
[06:59] | Just go slowly. | 慢慢地去感受 |
[07:01] | It’ll come. | 总会来的 |
[07:03] | What’ll come? | 什么会来的 |
[07:05] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[07:06] | Whatever it is. | 不管是什么 |
[07:09] | Tomorrow, I suppose. | 我想大概是新的一天 |
[07:23] | This is just a satellite office. | 这只是家卫星办公室 |
[07:25] | Please. | 求你了 |
[07:27] | – Your plan will not work. – It has to work. | -你的计划不会成功的 -它必须成功 |
[07:29] | I have bidders lined up for the processing software | 各位投标人已经为软件和启动者 |
[07:31] | and the man who can run it. | 排起队来了 |
[07:33] | You’re the man, and now you’re gonna get me that software. | 你就是启动者 而你现在要为我拿到软件 |
[07:36] | The program you want is only kept in Taiwan. | 你要的软件只在台湾有 |
[07:39] | I’m not an idiot, Mr. Chen. | 我不是傻子 陈先生 |
[07:40] | There’s computers in that building | 那个建筑里 |
[07:41] | that can access the SCG mainframe in Taipei. | 有能登录台北SCG主机的电脑 |
[07:44] | Am I wrong? | 不是吗 |
[07:45] | There are security protocols. | 有安全协议的 |
[07:46] | Well, you’re the CTO. | 你可是首席技术官 |
[07:48] | If anyone can bypass them, I’m betting you can. | 如果有人能绕过安全协议 我猜就是你了 |
[07:51] | And when I do, | 如果我做了 |
[07:53] | you will let my family go? | 你会放掉我的家人吗 |
[07:56] | Whatever happens to them is entirely in your hands. | 你的家人会怎么样 完全取决于你 |
[07:58] | You have until 5:00. | 你的时限是五点 |
[08:02] | Oh, and, Mr. Chen, | 还有 陈先生 |
[08:02] | I have someone on the inside. | 里面有我的眼线 |
[08:04] | Everything you say or do, I’ll know. | 你说的和做的一切 我都会知道 |
[08:16] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[08:17] | I want a omelet from Tempo. | 我想吃东南亚餐厅的蛋饼了 |
[08:19] | The fluffy kind that makes you feel like you’re eating a cloud. | 松松软软的 像是在吃一片云的那种 |
[08:21] | Or we could rob a convenience store, | 或者我们可以去抢劫一家便利店 |
[08:23] | or take candy from a baby. | 或者从婴儿嘴里抢块糖 |
[08:24] | Something to pass the time, hmm? | 做点什么打发一下时间 |
[08:29] | Chen’s got a nice family. | 陈的家人挺好的 |
[08:32] | I hope he gets what I need. | 希望他能拿到我要的东西 |
[08:39] | We know The Skinner abducted Chen and his family. | 我们知道剥皮客绑架了陈和他的家人 |
[08:42] | We don’t know if anyone hired him to do it. | 但不知道他是不是受人指使的 |
[08:44] | There’s nothing from State or Langley | 国会和中情局 |
[08:46] | to suggest The Skinner is working | 都没有线索说明他在为 |
[08:47] | for Russia, China, or North, um… | 俄罗斯 中国 或北… |
[08:50] | I’m, I’m sorry, but, uh, what happened to your hair? | 抱歉 只是…你的头发怎么了 |
[08:56] | Straight razor. | 用刀片剃的 |
[08:57] | Weecha does my face and my head in one fell swoop. | 薇查一并搞定了我的脸和头 |
[09:01] | We don’t have enough electricity where we live | 我们住的地方电力不太充足 |
[09:03] | to waste any on clippers or other electronics. | 不能浪费在剃头器或其他电器上 |
[09:07] | Just the fridge and the CD player. | 只开着冰箱和CD播放器了 |
[09:11] | But I can tell you, | 但可以告诉你 |
[09:12] | one of life’s great simple pleasures | 人生最简单的幸事之一 |
[09:14] | is seeing a woman, naked, out on the porch, | 就是看着门廊外的裸体女人 |
[09:17] | with a bowl of hot water | 拿着一碗热水 |
[09:18] | shaving her legs with a straight razor. | 用刀片剃腿上的毛 |
[09:21] | It’s captivating. | 太迷人了 |
[09:22] | Bastards took my Scotch. | 那帮混蛋收走了我的苏格兰威士忌 |
[09:24] | I’ve been drinking a lot of rum. | 我最近喝了好多朗姆酒 |
[09:26] | Slow-aged in the mountains. | 在山里慢慢发酵那种 |
[09:28] | Rich and delicious. | 浓郁可口 |
[09:30] | We get barrels of the stuff | 我们从薇查和米尔斯家 |
[09:32] | from Weecha and Mierce’s family. | 拿了好几大桶 |
[09:34] | Cool. Uh, there’s nothing in the Bureau’s database | 不错 局里的数据库 |
[09:36] | about Chen’s disappearance, | 没有陈失踪的线索 |
[09:38] | and SCG hasn’t reported him missing. | SCG公司也没上报他的失踪 |
[09:40] | That’s all we have. | 这是我们全部的线索 |
[09:41] | I know not to ask you how you can help us, | 我知道不能问你能如何帮助我们 |
[09:43] | but I know you can, and I hope | 但我知道你能 而我希望 |
[09:45] | your being here means you will. | 你来这里 就代表你会 |
[09:50] | Donald paid me a visit recently. | 唐纳德最近来见了我一面 |
[09:54] | He reminded me that Elizabeth only agreed | 他提醒了我 伊丽莎白接手我的事业 |
[09:58] | to take over my affairs because she… | 仅仅是因为她… |
[10:03] | …felt duty-bound to continue the Blacklist. | 觉得有义务将黑名单继续下去 |
[10:12] | That’s why she was there that night. | 这也是她为何那晚 出现在那里 |
[10:20] | Doing her duty. | 尽她的职责 |
[10:27] | I’m not here just to help you, Harold. | 我不只是来帮你的 哈罗德 |
[10:30] | I’m here because it’s what she would want. | 我来是因为 这是她会想要的 |
[10:39] | I’ll bring you a case of that rum. | 下次我给你带桶朗姆酒来 |
[10:43] | It’s a swift kick to the head, and no headache. | 挺上头的 不过不会头疼 |
[10:52] | If you ever want to talk about what he likes or dislikes… | 如果你哪天想聊聊他的喜好… |
[10:55] | I know what he likes and dislikes. | 我知道他的喜好 |
[11:00] | Dembe, I’m glad you’re feeling better. | 邓比 很高兴你好些了 |
[11:03] | Agent Park, congratulations on your marriage. | 帕克探员 恭喜新婚 |
[11:06] | Not so much on your recent freelance work. | 不过就不恭喜你最近的兼职了 |
[11:10] | – How do you know about that? – I pay attention. | -你怎么知道的 -我会关注 |
[11:12] | Or pay people to pay attention for me. | 或雇别人去替我关注 |
[11:15] | Nasty bit of business. | 不太体面的工作 |
[11:16] | But your Peter seems like a ray of sunshine. | 不过你的彼得看起来是个小甜心 |
[11:26] | I found Chen. He’s here in DC, at work. | 我找到陈了 他在华盛顿 在工作 |
[11:29] | The company has a satellite office across the river. | 公司在河对岸有一家卫星办公室 |
[11:31] | Chen showed up for his meetings this morning | 陈今早过去参加会议了 |
[11:33] | like nothing ever happened. | 就像什么也没发生 |
[11:34] | Aram, Agent Park, get to that office. | 阿兰姆 帕克探员 去那家办公室 |
[11:36] | If Chen’s okay, then maybe his family is, too. | 如果陈没事 那么也许他的家人也没事 |
[11:38] | If they’re not, then he’s pretending. | 如果不是 那他就是在假装 |
[11:41] | I want to know why. | 我要知道原因 |
[13:07] | You said you’d take care of it. | 你说过你会解决这件事 |
[13:08] | I told you where to find him. | 我告诉了你去哪里找他 |
[13:10] | I teed him up, and you shanked it. | 我安排好了 你却搞砸了 |
[13:13] | Now you’ve come to my club and put me off my game. | 现在你还来我的俱乐部 打扰我打球 |
[13:17] | I was once struck by lightning | 我有一次在的黎波里 |
[13:18] | on a golf course | 高尔夫球场打球时 |
[13:21] | while playing in Tripoli. | 被雷击中了 |
[13:22] | Gaddafi was dead, and to honor the small part I played | 当时卡扎菲死了 为了纪念我在他随意的死亡里 |
[13:27] | in his unceremonious demise, | 出的一点力 |
[13:29] | the leader of the NTC invited me to play a round | 国家过渡委员会主席邀请我 |
[13:33] | on the dictator’s private course. | 去独裁者的私人球场玩一局 |
[13:36] | One minute, I’m standing on the 12th green, | 前一分钟 我还站在十二号果岭上 |
[13:39] | the next, I’m in a desert encampment | 后一分钟 我就到了一处沙漠营地 |
[13:41] | with a lovely raven-haired freedom fighter | 一个可爱的一头乌发的自由战士 |
[13:44] | who’s administering to my burns | 用爱的抚摸 |
[13:47] | with the touch of a lover’s stroke. | 照料着我的灼伤 |
[13:50] | I’m not calling him. | 我不会打给他的 |
[13:51] | This Skinner is your successor. | 这位剥皮客是你的接班人 |
[13:54] | You hand-picked him | 你亲自挑选的 |
[13:56] | to take over when you retired. | 退休后的接替者 |
[13:58] | Now he’s killed an FBI agent, | 现在他杀了一名联邦探员 |
[14:00] | abducted the CTO | 绑架了世界最大的 |
[14:02] | of the world’s largest microchip manufacturer, | 微芯片制造公司的首席技术官 |
[14:05] | and he’s threatening to create an international incident | 还威胁要制造一起国际事件 |
[14:09] | that will ruin your historic reputation. | 这会毁了你们一直以来的名声 |
[14:14] | Why do you care about our reputation? | 你为什么会关心我们的名声 |
[14:15] | Anderson is the 22nd Skinner, | 安德森是第二十二代剥皮客 |
[14:18] | twenty-two generations of torch-passing. | 火炬传了二十二代人了 |
[14:21] | I couldn’t do it once. | 我连一代都没传下去 |
[14:24] | I admire what you all have built. | 我欣赏你们建立的一切 |
[14:25] | I don’t want to see it ruined. | 我不想看它被毁掉 |
[14:27] | I’m retired, not senile. | 我是退休了 但还没痴呆 |
[14:30] | What aren’t you telling me? | 你还有什么没说的 |
[14:32] | I’ll tell you after you talk him off the ledge. | 等你让他悬崖勒马 我就告诉你 |
[14:34] | I’m the president of my condo association. | 我是我们业主委员会的主席 |
[14:37] | Garbage pick-up. | 清理垃圾 |
[14:38] | Grounds management. | 管理场地 |
[14:40] | That’s what I do now, argue about yard signs | 现在我在做这些事 跟雪鸟争抢 |
[14:42] | with snowbirds, | 庭院标志 |
[14:44] | not try and talk sense to a lunatic. | 而不是试图劝服疯子 |
[14:47] | The charter, then. | 那就启用章程 |
[14:48] | I know you have the power to invoke it. | 我知道你有权启用 |
[14:51] | Even if I wanted to, and I’m not saying I do, | 即使我想 我只是打个比方 |
[14:52] | because I don’t, | 因为我不想 |
[14:55] | I couldn’t do it without my predecessor. | 没有前任的允许我也不能 |
[14:57] | The Captain. | 船长 |
[14:58] | Is it true that she had affairs during the Paris Peace Talks | 是真的吗 在巴黎和谈期间 |
[15:01] | with both Kissinger and Le Duc Tho? | 她同时与基辛格和黎德寿有染 |
[15:04] | The charter’s never been invoked. | 从来没有人启用过章程 |
[15:07] | Not once in 700 years. | 700年来一次也没有过 |
[15:09] | Then it’ll be a bolt out of the blue. | 那这次将会惊天动地 |
[15:12] | I lived to tell about my rather gentle lightning strike. | 我能活下来讲述我被温柔雷击的故事 |
[15:15] | If we do this right, Anderson won’t be so lucky. | 如果我们做对了 安德森就没那么走运了 |
[15:56] | What am I missing? | 我错过什么了 |
[15:57] | Why would The Skinner abduct Chen | 为什么剥皮客绑架了陈 |
[15:58] | only to release him a day later? | 又在一天后放了他 |
[16:00] | Maybe he escaped, but if he did, | 也许他是逃出来的 但如果是这样 |
[16:03] | why go to work and not the police? | 他为什么去工作 而不去报警 |
[16:07] | Check it out. That’s him. | 快看 是陈 |
[16:13] | Shoot. | 该死 |
[16:36] | You’re not here. We’re not doing this. | 你不在这 我们没在追人 |
[16:38] | Uh, but, uh, we are. | 但 这不是事实 |
[16:38] | I’m pretty sure Pete deserves to know. | 我觉得彼得有权知道 |
[16:42] | – Hi, sweetie. – Hey. | -亲爱的 -你好 |
[16:44] | Any chance we could have lunch? | 我们可以一起吃午餐吗 |
[16:45] | – Talk things over? – I wish. | -谈一些事情 -我也想 |
[16:46] | But I’m kind of in the middle of something right now. | 但我现在正在忙一件事情 |
[16:49] | The case. | 查案 |
[16:50] | Pete, I’m not a field agent. | 彼得 我不是外勤特工了 |
[16:51] | I’m doing a friend a favor. | 我是在帮朋友忙 |
[16:52] | – One. – One? | -就这一次 -一次 |
[16:53] | One, and not a risky one. | 就一次 而且不危险 |
[16:57] | I promise. A walk in the park. | 我保证 就是在公园走一走 |
[16:59] | But we’ll talk about it tonight, okay? | 但我们可以今晚谈 好吗 |
[17:01] | – I have to go. – Okay. | -我得挂了 -好吧 |
[17:03] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[17:06] | Um, okay, uh, the street, it’s down there. | 那条街 在那 |
[17:10] | Oh, Alina! Car! | 艾莉娜 有车 |
[17:11] | Car! Whoa, whoa, whoa! Oh! | 有车 |
[17:37] | Oh, okay. Phew! | 好了 |
[17:38] | I’m driving next time. | 下次我来开车 |
[17:39] | Seriously. | 我认真的 |
[17:42] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[17:43] | Hands on the wheel, now. | 把手放到方向盘上 快 |
[17:48] | Just a walk in the park. | 只是在公园里走一走 |
[17:56] | You don’t know the address, but can you describe the building? | 你不知道地址 那你能描述一下那栋建筑吗 |
[17:58] | – What part of the city it… – I was blindfolded. | -在城市的哪个位置 -我的眼睛被蒙上了 |
[18:01] | In and out. All I have is a number. | 进出都是 我只有个号码 |
[18:04] | To a burner phone, which is untraceable. | 号码属于一次性手机 无法追踪 |
[18:06] | Which is why you have to let me go, | 所以你们得放我走 |
[18:08] | so I can call and free my family. | 我就能打电话 救我的家人 |
[18:10] | That’s it, then, you give him this, | 就是说 你把这东西给他 |
[18:11] | and he lets you and your family go. | 他会放了你和你的家人 |
[18:15] | My family, yes. | 会放了我家人 |
[18:18] | Your family, but not you. | 放了你家人 但不放你 |
[18:21] | That’s it, isn’t it? | 是这样吧 |
[18:25] | You’re trading your life for theirs. | 你用自己的命换她们的命 |
[18:27] | I don’t care what happens to me. | 我不在乎我会怎么样 |
[18:29] | My wife and my daughter… | 我的妻子和女儿… |
[18:32] | They’re all that matter. | 她们才是最重要的 |
[18:35] | Good to see you, Mr. Beauregard. | 很高兴见到你 博勒加德先生 |
[18:37] | – It’s been a while. – Good to see you, too, Ernesto. | -好久没见了 -也很高兴见到你 埃内斯托 |
[18:39] | I’ve been in California, | 我一直在加州 |
[18:40] | on trial in the Central District. | 在中心区受审 |
[18:42] | Quite the drama. | 可戏剧化了 |
[18:43] | Yeah, well, this client of yours | 您的一位客户 |
[18:44] | is no stranger to drama, either. | 也很戏剧化 |
[18:46] | – Alberta? – She’s been in a state all morning. | -爱尔柏塔 -她一早上都焦虑不安 |
[18:48] | Well, what’s the trouble? | 发生什么事了 |
[18:50] | I’ll tell you the trouble. | 我来告诉你什么事 |
[18:52] | One of these bastards stole my phone! | 有个混蛋偷了我的手机 |
[18:54] | – Your cellphone? – Yeah, that’s right. | -你的手机 -没错 |
[18:56] | Look away. | 别看这边 |
[19:00] | I am not crazy. | 我没有发疯 |
[19:01] | I had it right here, and now it’s gone. | 手机本来就在这 现在不见了 |
[19:03] | Easy, dear. | 冷静 亲爱的 |
[19:05] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[19:06] | Like beating to death anybody who asks me how I feel. | 想要把问我”感觉怎么样”的人揍个半死 |
[19:11] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[19:12] | Ms. Gilbert, or Alberta. | 吉尔伯特夫人 或者爱尔柏塔 |
[19:15] | May I call you Alberta? | 我能叫你爱尔柏塔吗 |
[19:16] | Oh, thank goodness I caught you. | 谢天谢地 我找到你了 |
[19:17] | Mr. Beauregard? | 博勒加德先生 |
[19:18] | Margaret Collins. | 我是玛格丽特·柯林斯 |
[19:19] | I’m the new Director of Resident Relations. | 是新的居民关系负责人 |
[19:21] | You look concerned, dear. Not to worry. | 你看起来很担忧 别担心 |
[19:24] | Nobody’s having relations with the residents. | 这里没人和居民有关系 |
[19:27] | But if I could just have a word with you privately? | 我能和你私下谈一谈吗 |
[19:32] | I know you called ahead to say you’d like | 我知道你提前打过电话 |
[19:34] | to take Alberta out for the afternoon. | 想要今天下午带爱尔柏塔出去 |
[19:36] | Same as always. | 跟往常一样 |
[19:37] | Well, unfortunately, things aren’t quite the same as always. | 不幸的是 情况和往常不一样了 |
[19:39] | I’m sorry to say, Alberta’s had a small setback. | 我很遗憾 爱尔柏塔病情有些恶化 |
[19:42] | – What kind of setback? – We’re not sure yet. | -怎么个恶化法 -我们还不确定 |
[19:44] | I can’t share medical information, | 我不能告诉你医疗信息 |
[19:47] | but as you’re her attorney, I feel comfortable saying | 但既然你是她的律师 我能告诉你 |
[19:49] | her dementia appears to be progressing. | 她的痴呆情况更严重了 |
[19:51] | I’m afraid her nephew Douglas | 恐怕 她的侄子道格拉斯 |
[19:53] | has left strict instructions | 严格地叮嘱过 |
[19:55] | that Alberta is not to leave the grounds | 无论是什么情况 |
[19:56] | under any circumstances. | 爱尔柏塔都不能离开这里 |
[19:58] | He’s been trying to reach a specialist | 他一直在找专家 |
[20:00] | about evaluating her condition. | 想评估她的病情 |
[20:02] | If… I’m sorry. | 我能… 抱歉 |
[20:03] | I’m Walter Brenneman. | 我叫沃尔特·布伦尼曼 |
[20:04] | Or Dr. Brenneman, | 又被称为布伦尼曼医生 |
[20:05] | but, please, call me Walter. | 但 请你直接叫我沃尔特 |
[20:07] | – Oh, uh, you’re a doctor? – I am. | -你是医生 -是的 |
[20:09] | I couldn’t help but overhear. | 我不小心听到了你们的对话 |
[20:11] | In fact, I’m the very specialist | 其实 我就是 |
[20:13] | you were just referring to. | 你刚刚提到过的专家 |
[20:16] | Uh, Norm here and I are old golfing buddies, | 我和诺曼是高尔夫球友 |
[20:18] | and he asked if I’d come | 他请求我来 |
[20:20] | and spend some time with Alberta. | 为爱尔柏塔做个诊断 |
[20:22] | I’m a neuroscientist, first and foremost. | 最重要的是 我是神经系统科学家 |
[20:25] | Normally, of course, I wouldn’t be available | 当然了 我平时是没有时间 |
[20:27] | to take on new patients. | 接收新病人的 |
[20:29] | – My research at Mayo is…- The Mayo Clinic? | -我在梅奥的研究… -梅奥医学中心 |
[20:32] | Yes. | 对 |
[20:33] | That is wonderful. | 真是太好了 |
[20:35] | So, you knew about Alberta’s setback? | 你早知道爱尔柏塔病情恶化的事了 |
[20:37] | I did. Uh, Douglas and I spoke. He sounded distraught, | 是的 道格拉斯跟我说过 他听起来很伤心 |
[20:41] | so I promised to pull a few strings. | 所以我答应他找找关系 |
[20:43] | Let me get Doug on the phone. | 我打个电话给道格 |
[20:45] | Yeah, hi, Norman Beauregard. | 你好 我是诺曼·博勒加德 |
[20:46] | Is he available? | 他在吗 |
[20:48] | Oh, darn. Yeah, I see. | 该死 我知道了 |
[20:50] | Well, have him call me right away. | 让他马上打电话给我 |
[20:54] | He’s in off-site meetings all afternoon. | 他一整个下午都在外面开会 |
[20:56] | Ouch. | 糟糕 |
[20:57] | I mean, I could try and come back another day. | 我可以试着改天再来 |
[21:00] | Oh, no, I’m in Brussels next week for a conference. | 不行 我下周要去布鲁塞尔参加会议 |
[21:02] | No, no, we appreciate you taking the time. | 不 不 感谢你能抽空来 |
[21:05] | I’m sure it would be fine | 我想在博勒加德先生的监护下 |
[21:06] | under Mr. Beauregard’s supervision. | 一定没问题 |
[21:08] | And since you spoke with Douglas… | 既然你已经跟道格拉斯说过了… |
[21:10] | Yes? | 可以吗 |
[21:11] | Wonderful. Okeydoke. | 很好 好的 |
[21:16] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[21:17] | I want to invoke the charter to remove Anderson. | 我想启用章程废了安德森 |
[21:20] | I can’t do that without you. | 没有你我做不到 |
[21:21] | What’s wrong with Anderson? | 安德森怎么了 |
[21:23] | He’s noticeable. | 他太高调 |
[21:24] | Your legacy survives because it isn’t. | 你们能传承 是因为它并不显眼 |
[21:27] | Who the hell is this guy? | 这家伙到底是谁 |
[21:29] | That’s Raymond Reddington. | 这是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[21:31] | No. | 不是吧 |
[21:34] | You. | 你 |
[21:35] | Come closer. | 走近点 |
[21:38] | I’ll be damned. | 真没想到 |
[21:42] | Give me a kiss. | 吻我 |
[21:43] | – A good one. – We’re in a bit of a rush. | -好好吻 -我们有点着急 |
[21:46] | You want my help, it’s the cost of doing business. | 你想让我帮忙 这就是代价 |
[21:51] | Open-mouth. | 嘴张开 |
[21:53] | We’re parked in a fire lane. | 我们把车停在消防通道上了 |
[21:55] | No tongue, no invoking the charter. | 不舌吻 就别想启用章程 |
[22:11] | Let’s blow this Popsicle stand. | 我们离开这个鬼地方吧 |
[22:15] | Microchips are like coated wafers. | 微芯片就像带涂层的晶圆 |
[22:17] | The idea is to cram on the microscopic subatomic features | 该想法是在芯片的基本性能上 |
[22:21] | that are the basis of the chip’s performance. | 增加微观亚原子特征 |
[22:22] | Now, this software is a guide for manipulating atoms | 该软件是用来指导操纵 |
[22:26] | one-tenth the size of a human hair or less. | 只有人类头发十分之一大小 或更小的原子 |
[22:30] | And Chen knows how to operate it. | 并且陈知道如何操作 |
[22:31] | Meaning The Skinner has two key ingredients | 这意味着剥皮客已掌握制造芯片的 |
[22:33] | for making the chips. | 两个关键要素 |
[22:34] | SCG chips. | SCG芯片 |
[22:35] | The most advanced in the world. | 世界上最先进的芯片 |
[22:38] | So advanced that, | 特别先进 |
[22:39] | and this is one of those impossible but true factoids, | 这话听起来不可能 但却是真的 |
[22:42] | no one in Silicon Valley or Zhongguancun | 无论在硅谷 中关村 |
[22:45] | or anywhere else on Earth knows how to make them. | 或地球上任何地方 没人知道如何制造它们 |
[22:48] | So, an already vulnerable market | 所以 本就脆弱的市场 |
[22:50] | susceptible to catastrophic disruptions in the supply chain | 极易受到供应链灾难性中断的影响 |
[22:53] | can be controlled by whoever has Chen and the software? | 谁掌握陈和该软件 谁就控制了市场 |
[22:57] | Which, at the moment, is us. | 目前来说 就是我们 |
[22:59] | We don’t control anything. | 我们什么都没控制 |
[23:00] | We don’t, but America could. | 我们没有 但美国可以 |
[23:02] | Only if we got Chen to cooperate | 只有我们能让陈合作 |
[23:03] | and give the government a hard drive | 并把不属于我们的硬盘 |
[23:05] | that doesn’t belong to us. | 上交政府才行 |
[23:06] | We’re talking about technology | 我们在说能让全世界 |
[23:07] | that makes the world go ’round. | 顺利运转的技术 |
[23:09] | Which is why we shouldn’t steal it. | 所以我们不该偷走它 |
[23:11] | When you and Reddington took something, it was stealing. | 你和雷丁顿拿走东西时 那才叫偷 |
[23:13] | When America does it, it’s manifest destiny. | 当美国这么做 这就叫命中注定 |
[23:15] | The only people whose destiny I’m concerned with right now | 我现在只关心 |
[23:18] | are Chen’s wife and daughter. | 陈妻子和女的命运 |
[23:20] | Chen was supposed to call The Skinner when he gets the software. | 陈拿到软件后本应给剥皮客打电话 |
[23:23] | Then that’s exactly what he’s going to do. | 那他接下来就这么做 |
[23:27] | I have it, the software. | 我拿到软件了 |
[23:29] | – Do you? I wonder. – I can bring it to you. | -是吗 我很怀疑 -我能拿来给你 |
[23:32] | I just need to talk to my wife first. | 我只是需要先跟我妻子说两句 |
[23:34] | I haven’t heard from my inside man. | 我还没收到内线的消息 |
[23:36] | Why is that? | 为什么会这样 |
[23:37] | I just need to talk to Wei. | 我只是需要跟阿薇说两句 |
[23:45] | Yu-Lan. | 宇蓝 |
[23:46] | Wei! | 阿薇 |
[23:54] | One hour. 2440 Junior Terrace. | 一小时后 青年公寓街2440号见 |
[24:01] | What do we do now? | 我们现在做什么 |
[24:04] | Get your family back. | 救你的家人回来 |
[24:16] | I’m not giving him the program? | 我不把程序给他吗 |
[24:17] | – Not the real one, no. – I have to give it to him! | -不能给真的 不行 -我必须给他 |
[24:20] | We can’t risk the real one falling into enemy hands. | 我们不能冒险让真程序落入敌人之手 |
[24:22] | And I can’t risk him killing my family! | 我不能冒险让他杀了我的家人 |
[24:24] | Of course not, which is why | 当然不行 这就是为什么 |
[24:25] | we’ve only made a few modifications, | 我们只修改了少数几处 |
[24:28] | imperceptible changes in millions of lines of code. | 在几百万行命令中改变难以察觉 |
[24:31] | Only a handful of experts in the entire world | 全世界只有少数几位专家 |
[24:33] | would have any clue that it’s not the genuine article. | 能看出这不是真的程序代码 |
[24:35] | We know what we’re doing. | 我们知道自己在做什么 |
[24:37] | I know it’s hard, but, please, trust us. | 我知道这很难 但请相信我们 |
[24:46] | Tell me again. | 再跟我说一遍 |
[24:48] | The meeting point is likely a pick-up. | 见面地点很可能是上车地点 |
[24:50] | Wherever they take you, we will track you with these. | 无论他们带你去哪里 我们会用这个追踪到 |
[24:53] | Totally undetectable. | 完全无法察觉 |
[24:54] | The listening components are baked into the frame. | 窃听设备已植入镜架 |
[24:57] | We’re gonna be with you the entire time, | 我们会全程跟你在一起 |
[24:58] | and when he releases your family, | 当他释放了你的家人 |
[25:01] | the SWAT team will hit the building, | 特警队会冲进大楼 |
[25:02] | save you, and arrest the others. | 救下你 并逮捕其他人 |
[25:06] | We have the engineer. | 我们抓到了那位工程师 |
[25:07] | The one who knows how to make the microchips | 那位知道如何制造微芯片 |
[25:09] | as well as the processing software he needs to make them? | 并拥有制造微芯片所需处理软件的人吗 |
[25:12] | The proprietary software, yes. | 专用软件 是的 |
[25:18] | Look around, Harold. | 看看周围 哈罗德 |
[25:21] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[25:23] | What you see is me out on a limb | 你看到的是我孤注一掷 |
[25:25] | calling in favors to get you this office, | 求人帮忙 让你回到这间办公室 |
[25:28] | to put this God-forsaken task force back in business. | 让这个特别小组重新开始工作 |
[25:31] | What you see is a senator you should thank, | 你看到的是位你该感谢的参议员 |
[25:34] | while giving me the program this country needs | 把这个国家需要的程序给我 |
[25:36] | to make its own high-end semiconducting chips | 以让我们能不依赖外国力量 |
[25:38] | without relying on a foreign power. | 造出自己的高端半导体芯片 |
[25:40] | So we should steal it? | 所以我们就该偷了吗 |
[25:41] | How does that make us any better than Graeme Anderson? | 我们这样比格雷姆·安德森好多少 |
[25:43] | Anderson’s a criminal looking to turn a profit. | 安德森是想挣钱的罪犯 |
[25:46] | We’re patriots with an obligation to safeguard this nation. | 我们是有责任保家卫国的爱国者 |
[25:50] | – Where is it now? – I won’t answer that. | -程序现在在哪里 -我不会说的 |
[25:53] | We’re talking international politics, Harold. | 我们说的是国际政治 哈罗德 |
[25:56] | Spycraft, war. | 间谍之道和战争 |
[25:58] | It’s more complicated than right and wrong. | 这比对与错更复杂 |
[26:02] | Not to me, it isn’t. | 对我来说不是这样 |
[26:26] | Maybe I was wrong. | 也许我错了 |
[26:28] | For reaching out to you in Detroit. | 去底特律找你 |
[26:30] | Maybe it’s too much being here. | 也许在这里压力太大 |
[26:33] | – If it is… – But it’s not. | -如果是… -但并不是 |
[26:37] | If it is, we’d all understand. | 如果是这样 我们都会理解的 |
[26:44] | It’s time to meet. | 该去会面了 |
[26:46] | All right, let’s do it. | 好吧 我们行动吧 |
[26:47] | Look, I’m good. | 听着 我很好 |
[26:49] | Then roll out. | 那就出发 |
[27:04] | Show me the drive. | 把硬盘给我看 |
[27:26] | – Hey, Aram, are you seeing this? – All over it. | -阿兰姆 你看到这个了吗 -正在查看 |
[27:28] | The building looks like some kind of shipping warehouse. | 该建筑看起来像是某种货运仓库 |
[27:31] | Public records show just over 58,000 square feet for the complex, | 公共记录显示该建筑超过5.8万平方英尺 |
[27:34] | owned by a shell company called Goldenshore Industries. | 从属于一家叫黄金海岸工业的空壳公司 |
[27:38] | We can’t cover that kind of space with just us. | 我们没法仅凭自己控制那么大片地方 |
[27:40] | Way ahead of you. | 早想到了 |
[27:41] | SWAT units have been dispatched to that location. | 特警队已被派往该地点 |
[27:44] | Tell me you got it. | 告诉我你拿到了 |
[27:50] | I knew you could do it. | 我就知道你可以 |
[27:51] | Now that it’s done, I can tell you | 既然已拿到 我现在能告诉你 |
[27:52] | all these guys bet against you but me. | 除了我 所有这些人都赌你做不到 |
[27:54] | Total confidence. | 我对你完全有信心 |
[27:55] | That’s Anderson. | 那是安德森 |
[27:56] | We sit tight until he releases | 我们按兵不动 直到他放了 |
[27:58] | Chen’s wife and daughter. | 陈的妻子和女儿 |
[28:00] | – My family, where are they? – Comfortable. | -我的家人在哪里 -她们很舒服 |
[28:02] | Having sodas and snacks down the hall. | 在大厅喝着汽水 吃着零食 |
[28:04] | You said you’d let them go. | 你说过会放她们走的 |
[28:06] | No, Yu-Lan, that’s not what I said. | 不 宇蓝 我没说这话 |
[28:07] | I think you’re forgetting an “if.” | 我想你忘了一个词 “假如” |
[28:09] | I’m pretty sure I said I’d let them go | 我很肯定 我说的是会放了她们 |
[28:10] | if you did what I asked. | 如果你能照我说的做 |
[28:12] | I got you the program. | 我把程序带来了 |
[28:13] | Well, I know you say you got me the program, | 我知道 你嘴上说把程序带来了 |
[28:15] | but how the hell would I know? | 但是我怎么知道你没骗我 |
[28:16] | I mean, I’m a sharp guy, but I don’t know | 尽管我很精明 但是对于软件代码 |
[28:18] | a damn thing about software code. | 我一无所知 |
[28:20] | Which is why I went and kidnapped an expert. | 所以我又去绑架了一个专家 |
[28:22] | We’re fine. I mean, there are maybe | 没关系 世界上大概只有五个人 |
[28:23] | five people on the planet who have the skill | 有能力在三天以内 |
[28:25] | to assess that code in under three days. | 破译那份代码 |
[28:27] | This is Mr. Sato Akimasa, | 这位是佐藤诚先生 |
[28:29] | professor in the field of information technology. | 信息技术领域的专家 |
[28:31] | And he’s one of them. | 好吧 他就是其中一个 |
[28:39] | You okay, Mr. Chen? You don’t look so good. | 你没事吧 陈先生 你看起来不好 |
[28:42] | He’s cracking. | 他要扛不住了 |
[28:43] | I’m telling you, he won’t hold up. | 我敢保证他坚持不下去 |
[28:46] | It wasn’t my idea. | 我也不想这么做的 |
[28:48] | I wanted to give you the program, but they refused! | 我想把程序给你 但是他们不让 |
[28:51] | What wasn’t your idea? Who refused? | 你不想怎么样 谁不让你给 |
[28:54] | The FBI. | 联调局的人 |
[28:56] | They’re outside now. | 他们现在就在外面 |
[28:59] | They’re listening. | 正在监听这里 |
[29:04] | We’re going in. | 我们现在进去 |
[29:10] | Sir, there’s only three of them. They cannot go in blind. | 长官 他们只有三个人 不能盲目进去 |
[29:12] | We do not know how many of them they’re up against. | 我们不清楚他们要对付多少人 |
[29:24] | This place is massive. Where the hell are they? | 这个地方也太大了 他们到底在哪 |
[29:27] | Aram, we’re gonna need some help here. | 阿兰姆 我们需要你的帮助 |
[29:28] | Working on it, I’m trying to access | 正在努力 在尝试找 |
[29:29] | any blueprints on file with the city. | 城市规划里这个地方的设计蓝图 |
[29:32] | Now, Chen’s family may not have that kind of time. | 陈的家人可能没那么多时间了 |
[29:34] | Dembe took the east side of the building. | 邓比去了房子的东面 |
[29:35] | We can’t stay here. We have to keep moving. | 我们不能一直在这 得行动起来 |
[29:39] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[29:40] | – I warned you what would happen. – No! | -我提醒过你后果是什么 -不 |
[29:41] | I didn’t go to them! | 我没去找他们 |
[29:51] | Bring ’em out, let’s go. | 把她们带出来 |
[29:53] | Apparently, we have some company! | 很显然 我们这来客人了 |
[29:55] | – I hear Anderson. – It’s time to greet our guests! | -我听到安德森了 -是时候招待一番了 |
[29:56] | – Southeast corner. – All right. On our way. | -在东南角 -收到 马上过来 |
[29:59] | Olly Olly Oxen Free! | 大家可以出来了 |
[30:05] | Nobody wants to play? | 没人想来玩吗 |
[30:09] | Well, perhaps I can provide motivation to participate. | 或许我该给大家提供一个参与的动机 |
[30:13] | Wei! Wei! | 阿薇 阿薇 |
[30:15] | Who’s firing? Report. | 是谁在开枪 报告 |
[30:16] | He just shot Chen’s wife in the leg. | 他刚刚对着陈的妻子的腿射了一枪 |
[30:23] | I can’t kill Chen. | 我不能杀了陈 |
[30:26] | He’s the golden goose! | 因为他是下金蛋的鹅 |
[30:27] | But the others are entirely up for grabs. | 但是其他人就任我宰割了 |
[30:32] | Show yourselves. | 出来 |
[30:37] | Show yourselves! | 别躲着了 |
[30:40] | – I believe he’ll kill them. – So do I. | -我相信他真的会杀了她们 -我也是 |
[30:42] | Cooper, how do you want to play this? | 库珀 你想让我们怎么做 |
[30:44] | Don’t give up your weapons. Hold your position. | 别把武器交出去 待在原地 |
[30:47] | Still no takers? | 还是没人来吗 |
[30:49] | Come out! | 出来吧 |
[30:50] | I told them you’re here! | 我告诉他们你们在这了 |
[30:53] | Agent Zuma! | 祖玛探员 |
[30:54] | Agent Zuma. | 祖玛探员 |
[30:56] | Well, look at that. | 真厉害 |
[30:58] | You found me. | 你找到我了 |
[31:01] | I’d say I’m about to find you. | 不过我也快找到你了 |
[31:04] | No! No! No! | 不 不要 |
[31:05] | – The next one…- No! | -下一个 -不 |
[31:08] | – …goes in the girl. – No! | -就是这个小女孩 -不要 |
[31:09] | He’s gonna kill her. | 他会杀了她 |
[31:10] | Ressler, stay where you are. | 雷斯勒 待在原地别动 |
[31:13] | Please! | 求你了 |
[31:18] | Please! | 求你 |
[31:20] | All right, all right! | 好了好了 |
[31:21] | I’m coming out. | 我出来了 |
[31:23] | All right, just hold your fire. | 好了 别开枪 |
[31:28] | That’s one. | 只有一个 |
[31:31] | Agent Zuma. | 祖玛探员呢 |
[31:32] | You and whoever’s with you has about three seconds | 还有不管是谁跟你在一起 你们有三秒时间 |
[31:36] | before things end badly. | 来阻止不好的事情发生 |
[31:38] | – No! – No! | -不 -不要 |
[31:40] | Wait, no! Please, please, please! | 不要 求你了 求求你 |
[31:44] | – Please! – I’m sorry, Harold. | -求求你 -抱歉哈罗德 |
[31:45] | – No! – The only move now is to buy time. | -不要 -现在唯一的办法是拖延时间 |
[31:47] | Get backup here as soon as you can. | 你们尽快派支援过来 |
[31:49] | Please! | 求你 |
[31:51] | No, no! | 不要 不要 |
[31:56] | Please. | 求你 |
[32:02] | I warned you not to pursue this. | 我提醒过你不要追查这件事 |
[32:03] | FBI SWAT’s on their way. | 联调局特警队在赶过来了 |
[32:05] | Great, thanks for the heads-up. | 挺好 谢谢提醒 |
[32:06] | We’ll be sure to kill you quickly. | 我们会尽快把你们解决了 |
[32:08] | That won’t change anything. | 那也没有任何意义 |
[32:09] | The Bureau knows who you are. | 局里已经知道你是谁了 |
[32:11] | I’ll take my chances. | 我选择赌一把 |
[32:13] | Take Chen and the family out of here. | 把陈和他的家人带出去 |
[32:14] | – I’ll deal with them later. – No! No! | -我晚点再处理他们 -不 不要 |
[32:16] | – Sir, we got a situation at the front entrance. – Hold them off. | -老大 前门有情况 -拖住他们 |
[32:18] | It’s not the FBI. | 不是联调局的人 |
[32:20] | Mr. Anderson! | 安德森先生 |
[32:23] | What the hell is this? | 这他妈是在做什么 |
[32:25] | We haven’t met. | 我们还没见过 |
[32:26] | Y-You’re familiar, of course, | 不过 文森特·杜克 |
[32:27] | with Vincent Duke and The Captain. | 还有船长 你应该不陌生 |
[32:32] | You’re Raymond Reddington. | 你是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[32:33] | Imagine, the three of you in one room. | 难以想象 你们三个人在一个屋子里 |
[32:36] | Somebody get a cat. Let’s see how many Skinners it takes to… | 谁去找只猫来 看看要多少个剥皮客才能 |
[32:39] | Not in the mood for jokes? Fair enough. | 没心情开玩笑是吗 好吧 |
[32:42] | It has been a long day all around. | 这一天过得实在是不好受 |
[32:45] | What are you doing here? How’d you find me? | 你们来做什么 又是怎么找到我的 |
[32:47] | We issued a Code Red, | 我们发了一份红色警报 |
[32:48] | which, if you’d bothered to read the bylaws, | 如果你有读过我们组织的章程的话 |
[32:50] | gives former Skinners access | 红色警报可以让前任剥皮客 |
[32:52] | to when, where, and what their successor is doing. | 知道他们的继任者什么时候在哪里 做什么 |
[32:55] | Or, in this case, doing badly. | 或者说 在做什么坏事 |
[32:58] | I don’t mind ruthless. | 做事残忍我没意见 |
[33:00] | In fact, I’m quite aroused by it. | 事实上 这会让我有些兴奋 |
[33:03] | It’s stupidity that dries me like the Sahara. | 犯蠢才让我觉得无聊 |
[33:06] | And killing a federal agent | 杀害一个联邦探员 |
[33:07] | and snatching an innocent family, | 绑架无辜的家庭 |
[33:10] | that’s about as stupid as you can get. | 这真是蠢到头了 |
[33:12] | I already told you, it’s not your brand anymore. | 我告诉过你 这已经不是你的组织了 |
[33:15] | Unfortunately for you, it’s not yours, either. | 不幸的是 也不是你的 |
[33:18] | What are you talking about? | 你又在瞎说什么 |
[33:20] | You’re a caretaker. | 你只是个临时代理人 |
[33:21] | A steward. | 一个管家 |
[33:23] | A trustee in a long line of trustees, | 一众受托人里的一个 |
[33:26] | and if you violate that trust, there is a charter | 如果你违反了这份信任 有一个完整的章程 |
[33:29] | that details how you can be removed. | 来细说哪些情况下你会被罢免 |
[33:32] | By us. | 由我们来 |
[33:32] | If two former leaders vote | 如果两位前任领导 |
[33:33] | to remove the current Skinner, he’s out, | 投票决定罢免现任剥皮客 那他就出局 |
[33:36] | effective immediately. | 立即生效 |
[33:38] | You can’t be serious. | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[33:40] | – I vote you out. – I agree. | -我投票罢免你 -我同意 |
[33:41] | – Out you go. – This isn’t student government. | -你出局了 -这不是什么学生模拟政府 |
[33:43] | You can’t remove me because I decided | 你不能因为我没有在餐厅里 |
[33:45] | not to serve ice cream in the cafeteria. | 提供冰淇淋 就罢免我 |
[33:47] | You didn’t serve ice cream? | 你没提供冰淇淋吗 |
[33:48] | Oh, my gosh, if they’d known. | 我的天哪 如果他们知道了 |
[33:50] | Forget about it. | 算了不说了 |
[33:51] | Shoot them. | 打死他们 |
[33:53] | Shoot them all. | 全都杀了 |
[33:57] | Did you hear me? | 你听到我说什么了吗 |
[33:58] | That was an order. | 这是命令 |
[33:59] | Sir. | 先生 |
[34:02] | Fine. I’ll do it myself. | 行 那我自己动手 |
[34:06] | Sir, drop your weapon, | 先生 把枪放下 |
[34:09] | or I will fire. | 否则我就开枪了 |
[34:10] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[34:12] | You’re listening to them? | 你现在听他们的话了是吗 |
[34:14] | You work for me. | 你是为我工作的 |
[34:15] | No, we work for the organization. | 不 我们替组织效力 |
[34:18] | The organization has rules. | 组织有规矩 |
[34:20] | We follow them. | 我们要遵守 |
[34:22] | And so do they. | 他们也是 |
[34:24] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[34:27] | Well, sometimes rules are meant to be broke… | 有时规矩就是要打破的 |
[34:32] | We should go before the cavalry arrives. | 我们该在装甲部队来之前离开 |
[34:34] | Make sure the family’s safe. | 确保那家人的安全 |
[34:35] | Once we’re gone, let everyone go. | 我们一走 就放所有人走 |
[34:37] | It’s good to have you back, sir. | 很高兴你回来了 先生 |
[34:39] | Once he was off the ledge, | 只要他脱离险境 |
[34:41] | you said you’d explain your interest in our organization. | 你说你会解释你对我们组织的兴趣 |
[34:44] | So, explain it. | 那解释吧 |
[34:46] | The line of succession. | 继任的顺序 |
[34:48] | I hadn’t thought about it coming back to me. | 我从没想过我会再次继任 |
[34:50] | Taking over again. | 再次接手 |
[34:51] | I can’t think of anything that sounds worse. | 我想不出有比这更糟的事 |
[34:54] | It’s like meeting the First Lady | 就像和总统上完床之后 |
[34:55] | after you’ve slept with the President. | 和第一夫人见面一样 |
[34:58] | Do you want to run things, Vincent? | 你想管事吗 文森特 |
[35:00] | The only thing I want to run is my condo association. | 我唯一想管的是我的公寓协会 |
[35:03] | In that case, I have a suggestion. | 既然这样 我有个建议 |
[35:05] | That’s it. | 重点来了 |
[35:07] | You want to pick my successor. | 你想挑选我的继任者 |
[35:09] | The Skinners are legendary. | 剥皮客是传奇 |
[35:12] | With the right person in charge, | 有了合适的负责人 |
[35:14] | I don’t think there’s a limit to their reach and power. | 我认为其影响力和权力是无限的 |
[35:17] | And as luck would have it, | 幸运的是 |
[35:19] | I think I know who the right person would be. | 我想我知道谁是合适的人选 |
[35:28] | You did what you came for. | 你完成了你该做的事 |
[35:33] | There is nothing here but heartbreak. | 这里除了心碎什么都没有 |
[35:35] | I don’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[35:38] | I can’t believe it. | 我无法相信 |
[35:43] | One more stop. | 再去一个地方 |
[35:43] | If I don’t get the answer I’m looking for, we’ll go. | 如果我得不到我要的答案 我们就走 |
[36:05] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[36:07] | Thinking about that beautiful sad Wyeth painting | 我在想你隔壁房间里那幅 |
[36:12] | you have in the next room. | 美丽又可悲的魏斯画作 |
[36:15] | I didn’t know you were so melancholy, | 我不知道你这么忧郁 |
[36:18] | with all your little colloquialisms and snappy repartee. | 因为你这么能说会道 |
[36:23] | – What do you want? – Something you can’t give me. | -你想怎么样 -我想要的你给不了我 |
[36:26] | But which I can’t get without your help. | 但是没有你的帮助 我也得不到 |
[36:30] | So, I thought perhaps we might help each other. | 我想我们也许需要互相帮助 |
[36:39] | We’re just relieved you and your family are safe. | 我们很欣慰你和你家人都安然无恙 |
[36:41] | And Kuo Pai-Han? My associate in Taiwan? | 我台湾的同事郭博涵呢 |
[36:44] | We spoke to the authorities in Taipei. | 我和台北当局联系过了 |
[36:46] | He’s being released. | 他们会释放他 |
[36:47] | Both he and his family will be fine. | 他和他的家人不会有事的 |
[36:51] | I believe this belongs to you. | 我想这个是你的 |
[36:54] | You’re giving it back? | 你要还给我吗 |
[36:56] | Your government doesn’t insist on keeping it? | 你的政府不坚持要留着吗 |
[36:58] | They do, but our objective was to prevent it | 是的 但我们的目标是要防止它 |
[37:00] | from falling into the wrong hands, including ours. | 落入坏人手里 包括我们 |
[37:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:08] | Your daughter’s with your wife at the hospital. | 你女儿和你妻子在医院里 |
[37:10] | Agents are waiting to take you there. | 探员们等着带你去医院 |
[37:14] | Mr. Chen, I’m Agent Soto. | 陈先生 我是索托探员 |
[37:17] | Okay, that was so fun. | 好吧 是挺好玩的 |
[37:18] | Which part? | 哪一部分 |
[37:20] | Rescuing Chen and nearly dying, | 营救陈 结果差点死掉 |
[37:21] | or driving down a one-way street | 还是在单行道开车 |
[37:23] | into oncoming traffic and nearly dying? | 撞上迎面而来的车流 差点死掉 |
[37:26] | It was purposeful. | 都是有意义的 |
[37:28] | We did something. | 我们做了 |
[37:31] | Something good. | 做了好事 |
[37:33] | That’s what’s cool about it. | 那才是最酷的地方 |
[37:36] | You really miss it, don’t you? | 你真的很怀念对吧 |
[37:38] | Don’t you? | 你不是吗 |
[37:40] | I was positive I didn’t. | 之前我很肯定我没有 |
[37:42] | And now… | 现在 |
[37:46] | Now I’m not so sure. | 我不这么肯定了 |
[37:47] | Pete would kill me if he heard me say it, | 如果彼得听到我这么说 一定会杀了我的 |
[37:49] | but I wish we were back full time. | 但我希望我们可以回来全职工作 |
[37:53] | Everyone? | 各位 |
[37:55] | You did a good job. | 你们做得很好 |
[37:56] | More than that, | 不止如此 |
[37:59] | you reminded me of all the good we did. | 你们还让我想起了我们做的所有好事 |
[38:01] | I don’t know about you, but I needed that. | 我不清楚你们 但我需要这些 |
[38:04] | I never got to see the task force from the inside. | 我从没从内部见过特别小组 |
[38:08] | Thank you for doing this | 谢谢你们为了我 |
[38:12] | for my partner and for me. | 和我的搭档做的这些 |
[38:20] | Good Lord. | 我的天呐 |
[38:21] | If this is how you look in victory, | 如果这就是你们胜利的样子 |
[38:24] | I’d hate to see what you look like in defeat. | 我可不想看到你们战败的样子 |
[38:27] | Thought you said you were going? | 你不是说你要走了吗 |
[38:28] | I also promised to bring Harold a case of Weecha’s hooch. | 我也答应过哈罗德 给他带一箱薇查的私酒 |
[38:34] | You could probably drink me under the table, couldn’t you? | 你可以把我灌醉对吧 |
[38:36] | Harold, if I might have a word? | 哈罗德 我能和你说两句吗 |
[38:38] | By the way, my immunity deal has been reinstated. | 对了 我的豁免协议恢复了 |
[38:42] | What? By who? | 什么 谁同意的 |
[38:43] | Senator Panabaker agreed to wave her magic wand. | 帕娜贝克参议员同意挥动她的魔法棒 |
[38:47] | She’s offering to reconstitute the task force | 她提出要重组特别小组 |
[38:51] | and to let Harold, Donald, and Aram return to the FBI fold. | 并让哈罗德 唐纳德和阿兰姆回归联调局麾下 |
[38:56] | Now, why would she want to do that? | 她为什么会这么做 |
[38:58] | I imagine she likes the work we do. | 我想她喜欢我们的工作 |
[39:01] | – Do or did? – Both. | -现在还是以前 -都有吧 |
[39:04] | And if you do, as well, | 如果你们也喜欢的话 |
[39:06] | you’re welcome to hop back on the merry-go-round. | 欢迎再跳上旋转木马 |
[39:09] | If not, a bientot. | 如果不喜欢 那就回见吧 |
[39:11] | Harold? | 哈罗德 聊两句吧 |
[39:14] | Did he just say what I think he just said? | 他刚刚说的话和我想的一样吗 |
[39:17] | I don’t know, what’s “a bientot” mean? | 不知道 回见是什么意思 |
[39:21] | “See you soon.” | 回头见 |
[39:22] | Which means, be careful what you wish for. | 就是说 小心许下你们的愿望 |
[39:58] | You asked why I became an agent. | 你问我为什么做探员 |
[40:01] | The answer is you. | 是因为你 |
[40:03] | That’s my secret. | 那是我的秘密 |
[40:06] | One of them, anyway. | 其中一个秘密 |
[40:08] | Care to share any of the others? | 愿意告诉我其他的秘密吗 |
[40:10] | Raymond admires you. | 雷蒙德很欣赏你 |
[40:12] | Not because of what you do, but because of who you are. | 不是因为你做的事 而是因为你的为人 |
[40:21] | If there’s any way I can help you through any of this, | 如果有什么办法能帮你度过这一切 |
[40:24] | I want to try. | 我愿意试试 |
[40:30] | Perhaps in time. | 也许时机合适的时候吧 |
[40:39] | Swift kick to the head. No headach. | 很容易上头 但是不会头疼 |
[40:43] | Like reading Homer in Greek. | 就像读希腊版的荷马诗歌 |
[40:46] | I know you have your own reasons for continuing. | 我知道你继续下去有自己的理由 |
[40:49] | I know Agnes is one, | 我知道艾格尼斯是其中之一 |
[40:51] | and you know how I feel about that. | 你知道我对此是怎么想的 |
[40:53] | What’s another? | 那另一个理由呢 |
[40:56] | Unfinished business. | 未尽之事 |
[40:58] | Why do I think they’re connected? | 为什么我觉得它们都是有关联的 |
[41:02] | Take the win, Harold. | 享受胜利吧 哈罗德 |
[41:03] | It’s the first of many. | 这是最重要的 |
[41:13] | That is surprisingly good. | 意想不到的好喝 |
[41:17] | I love surprises. | 我喜欢意想不到 |
[41:19] | Not all surprises, of course, | 当然不是所有的意想不到 |
[41:21] | but, you know, happy accidents. | 但你知道的 总有意外之喜 |
[41:24] | Finding forgotten money in a pocket. | 在口袋里发现了遗忘的钱 |
[41:27] | Making unexpected friendships. | 交到意想不到的友谊 |
[41:31] | I have a feeling the next part of this journey of ours | 我有预感我们这段旅程的下一个部分 |
[41:35] | will be filled with new surprises. | 将会充满新的惊喜 |
[41:39] | It’s good to be back, | 很高兴能回来 |
[41:41] | old friend. | 老朋友 |
[41:43] | Old. | 老朋友 |
[41:44] | I’ll let you in on a little secret, Harold. | 我和你说个小秘密吧 哈罗德 |
[41:46] | The would doesn’t belong to the young. | 这个世界不属于年轻人 |
[41:48] | The world belongs to anyone with the strength | 这个世界属于有力量伸出手 |
[41:50] | to reach out and take it. | 去得到它的人 |
[41:53] | And for the first time in a long while, | 这么久以来 |
[41:57] | I’m feeling stronger than ever. | 我第一次觉得自己比以前更强大了 |