Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:30] Down. 躺好
[00:37] It’s him. It’s Townsend. 是他 汤森德
[00:39] We should go. There could be others. 我们该走了 可能有其他人
[00:42] I’ll call Edward, tell him to have a medical team standing by. 我打给爱德华 告诉他准备好医疗队
[00:46] Can you walk? 你能走吗
[00:47] Walk? 走
[00:49] Townsend’s dead. 汤森德死了
[00:51] I could fly. 我都能飞了
[00:59] The bullet went clear through. 子弹打穿了
[01:01] No organs were damaged. She should be fine. 没有器官受伤 她会没事的
[01:03] Thank you. Have yourself a drink. 谢谢 喝一杯去吧
[01:05] Make it a double. You deserve it. 喝两杯吧 你应得的
[01:11] You deserve it, too. You won. 你也值得 你赢了
[01:18] I wish there was time for celebration, 我也希望有时间能庆祝
[01:21] but Mother Nature and the criminal world 但大自然的召唤和犯罪世界的阴影
[01:23] quickly exploit a vacuum. 会瞬间创造空隙趁虚而入
[01:25] We should set a time to see Harold. 我们得安排时间见见哈罗德
[01:28] And call Dr. Clemons. Thank him for his services 打电话给克莱蒙斯医生 感谢他的服务
[01:31] and tell him they’re no longer necessary. 告诉他以后都不需要了
[01:33] Did you find another doctor? 你找了另外的医生
[01:34] No. 没有
[01:37] You’re giving up. 你要放弃了
[01:39] Why? You just said there’s another fight to be won. 为什么 你刚说还有另一场仗要赢
[01:41] There is. 是有
[01:43] But it can’t really be won unless I’m gone. 但除非我离去否则赢不了
[01:48] Perhaps I will have that drink after all. 也许我是该喝一杯
[01:51] Toast to better days. 敬更好的明天
[02:00] Will it end when I know? 我知道了一切是不是就结束了
[02:02] When Reddington’s told me the last of it, 等雷丁顿告诉我最后一部分
[02:04] will I be able to live a normal life? 我是不是就能过普通生活了
[02:08] What is normal? 什么是普通
[02:11] Not this. 不是这样
[02:14] We live the lives we are meant to live. 我们过的是我们应该过的生活
[02:17] I understand you blaming Raymond 我理解你责怪雷蒙德
[02:19] for how yours turned out. 让你的生活变成了这样
[02:21] I blame him, too, sometimes. 我有时也怪他
[02:25] But fate takes the laboring oar, 但一切都是命运的安排
[02:27] in our lives and his. 我们和他的生活都是
[02:30] Fate and destiny. 命运和宿命
[02:34] Ah! You’re up. Excellent. 你醒了 太棒了
[02:36] – I have a bit of a surprise… – Mommy! -我有个惊喜 -妈妈
[02:38] Hey! Oh! Pumpkin! What are you doing here? 小南瓜 你怎么跑来了
[02:42] It was Pinky’s idea. 是小粉的主意
[02:44] Pinky? 小粉
[02:45] He says his name is Red, but I prefer pink. 他说他的名字是红魔 不过我喜欢粉色
[02:48] I thought she’d be just the thing, 我觉得她正是你需要的
[02:51] and as it turns out, Mrs. French and I share 而且我发现我和弗兰奇夫人
[02:53] a great love for Jacques Tati, so… 都非常喜欢雅克·塔蒂 所以
[02:57] How are you, my dear? 你怎么样了 亲爱的
[02:59] I’m better now. Thanks to Pinky. 好多了 多亏了小粉
[03:12] Oh. Mr. Reddington. 雷丁顿先生
[03:13] Aram. Nice. 阿兰姆 真不错
[03:17] I heard about Townsend. 我听说了汤森德的事
[03:19] We’re so relieved. 我们都松了一口气
[03:22] What’s the celebration? Who’s getting well? 为什么庆祝 有谁好点了吗
[03:24] Oh, uh, these are for Agent Ressler. He’s off the ventilator. 这是给雷斯勒探员的 他不用靠呼吸机了
[03:27] The doctors are saying he’s doing so much better. 医生都说他好多了
[03:29] That’s good news. 真是好消息
[03:32] Care for a toke? 要吸一口吗
[03:34] I’d give almost anything to hear you talk 为了听你像棒棒糖工会成员说话
[03:35] like a member of the Lollipop Guild. 我愿意放弃近乎一切
[03:41] Come in. 进来
[03:43] What a relief, knowing the threat to Agent Keen is gone. 知道基恩探员的威胁已解除 真是松了口气
[03:47] Yes, we’re all quite happy 是的 我们对事情的结果
[03:48] with the way things turned out, Harold. 也很开心 哈罗德
[03:51] And here I thought that Aram was the only man-child around here. 我还以为这里只有阿兰姆一个没长大的
[03:54] Please tell me you’re above such things. 拜托告诉我你没那么幼稚
[03:57] I think it’s childish 我觉得这很幼稚
[03:58] and completely unprofessional. 并且一点也不专业
[04:02] Please indulge our weakness for life’s simple pleasures. 请原谅我们对生活中简单快乐的妥协
[04:05] We’ve come bearing dark tidings. 我们是带着黑暗消息来的
[04:08] You want to tell me? 你想告诉我吗
[04:08] Or maybe you’d like to do some finger painting first. 还是你想先画点手指画
[04:11] I would. More than you can possibly imagine. 我是想 你都想象不到
[04:14] But unfortunately, Townsend’s death 但很不幸 汤森德的死
[04:16] is about to trigger a firestorm of criminal activity. 会导致犯罪行为的大爆发
[04:20] In the absence of a clear successor, 没有一个清晰的继承者
[04:22] everyone will be vying for control of his empire. 每个人都会去争夺他帝国的控制权
[04:25] I assume you’re here to give me a case, 我猜你来是给我个案子
[04:28] that the next name on the Blacklist will be in service 黑名单上的下一个名字
[04:30] to helping you take advantage of the situation. 会帮你在局势中取得优势
[04:32] I do have a bunch of likely contenders for the throne, 我确实有一堆竞争者的名单
[04:36] and, yes, I am giving you them 是的 我是要给你
[04:38] so that someone can take advantage of this situation. 这样至少有人可以因此得到点好处
[04:42] -But not me. – How magnanimous. -当然不会是我 -真是大方
[04:44] I’ve heard that one’s true colors emerge at the end. 我听说人之将死 本性尽现
[04:47] I’d love to think that magnanimity is one of mine. 希望这份大方也算是我的本性吧
[04:52] The end? I knew you were sick, but exactly how bad is it? 将死 我知道你病了 但到底有多严重
[04:56] Harold, over the years, 哈罗德 这么多年来
[04:58] you’ve served as a wise counselor to Elizabeth. 你一直是伊丽莎白的人生导师
[05:02] I’d like to know that in my absence that would continue. 希望我不在了 你也能持续如此
[05:07] Raymond. How sick are you? 雷蒙德 你到底病得有多重
[05:10] Do I have your word? 你能保证吗
[05:12] Of course. 当然
[05:13] I’ll always do everything I can for Elizabeth. 我会一直为伊丽莎白竭尽所能
[05:16] Thank you. You’re a good friend. 谢谢你 你是个很好的朋友
[05:22] Is this really necessary? 真的有这个必要吗
[05:25] It’s the best way I can think of to ensure her protection. 这是我能想到的 保她安全的最好方式
[05:29] Your blood tests are better. 你的验血结果有所好转
[05:31] The treatment is working. 治疗是有效的
[05:33] You’re getting better, not worse. 你在好转 而不是恶化
[05:35] I’m dying. 我快死了
[05:36] Whether it’s this year or the next doesn’t matter. 是今年还是明年 并不重要
[05:39] What I’ve got doesn’t go away. 我的病不会消失
[05:41] It just takes a pause, regroups, 它只会暂停 重组
[05:43] and comes back stronger, deadlier. 然后回归得更猛烈 更致命
[05:55] Where’s Agnes? 艾格尼斯去哪了
[05:57] Mrs. French took her to the park. 弗伦奇夫人带她去公园了
[06:00] Thank you for bringing her here. 谢谢你带她过来
[06:02] That was very thoughtful. 这很体贴
[06:10] The conversation we’ve been having. 我们之前说到的那件事
[06:13] Or trying to have. 或者说正要说的
[06:17] About who I am and why I came into your life. 关于我是谁 为何闯入你的生活
[06:19] How my mother got you to watch over me. 我的母亲是如何让你照顾我的
[06:22] Your mother. Yes. 你的母亲 是的
[06:25] She foresaw this moment. 她预见到了这一刻
[06:30] The answers are here. 答案都在这里
[06:32] In a letter she wrote to you. 在她给你写的信里
[06:38] Why do you have a letter my mother wrote to me? 为什么你手上会有我母亲写给我的信
[06:40] For when the time was right, to let you know the truth. 为了在正确的时刻 让你知道真相
[06:44] I think we can both agree it’s long past time. 我想我们都同意 这个时刻已经过去太久了
[06:49] One condition remains. 还有一个条件
[06:50] No. No conditions. 不行 不能有条件
[06:52] One task. 一个任务
[06:55] Then it’s done. 然后就可以了
[06:57] What could possibly be left for me to do? 还能有什么事要我去做
[07:02] To take my life. 取走我的性命
[07:08] What do you mean? 你在说什么
[07:09] I mean literally and metaphorically. 是字面上的意思 同时也是个比喻
[07:13] I’m dying. 我快死了
[07:15] You’ve known for a while that I’m sick. 你早就知道我生病了
[07:19] Before I die… 在我死之前
[07:22] I need to make sure you’re protected. 我需要确保你被好好保护着
[07:26] A-And how will killing you do that? 但杀死你怎么能达到这个目的
[07:29] By showing the world that you’re a force to be reckoned with, 这样会向全世界展示你有着不容忽视的力量
[07:33] that you did what no one else could… 你做到了其他人无法做到的事
[07:36] …no law-enforcement agency, no criminal rival… 执法机构做不到 犯罪集团也做不到
[07:40] …you found and executed Raymond Reddington. 你找到并处决了雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[07:45] Y-You know I don’t want to take over your empire. 你知道我不想接管你的帝国
[07:48] I do. 我知道
[07:49] And under other circumstances, I wouldn’t want you to. 如果是在其他情况下 我也不会想让你接管
[07:56] But Neville Townsend learned certain things about me, 但内维尔·汤森德知道了一些我的事
[08:00] things that we should assume others now know, as well. 我们现在应当假定其他人也知道了
[08:04] I’m afraid that people will come for you 恐怕其他人也会来找你
[08:07] just like Townsend did. 就像汤森德一样
[08:09] It took all of our strength to fight him. 我们用尽全力才打败了他
[08:15] You’ll need help to fight the others. 要再打败别人 你需要帮手
[08:18] This is a way to get it. 这样做能得到帮手
[08:29] It’s quite a story. 这是个好故事
[08:32] Full of… 充满了…
[08:35] …ambition and hope. 野心和希望
[08:41] Love and loss. 热爱和失去
[08:45] How does it end? 结局是什么
[08:48] You’ll find out. 你会知道的
[09:06] Oh, you’re so cute! 你太可爱了
[09:09] I could just squeeze you like this forever. 我可以这样紧紧抱着你到天荒地老
[09:12] Where’s Pinky? 小粉去哪了
[09:14] Well… I don’t know where Pinky is. 我也不知道小粉去哪了
[09:17] I never quite know where Pinky’s gonna show up next. 我永远猜不到小粉接下来会在哪里出现
[09:20] He’s funny. He tells me stories. 他很有趣 他会给我讲故事
[09:23] Oh, yeah? What kind of stories? 是吗 什么样的故事
[09:25] About a Russian princess. 一个俄罗斯公主的故事
[09:27] She doesn’t want to be a princess, 她不想当公主
[09:29] but other people keep telling her it’s her destiny. 但所有人都告诉她 这是她的宿命
[09:36] What do you think she should do? 你觉得她应该怎么做
[09:38] Mom, she’s a princess! 妈妈 她是公主
[09:49] I got train tickets for 4:00 P.M. 我买了下午四点的火车票
[09:51] I’ll meet you at the station. 到时候车站见
[09:52] Got some people I want to say goodbye to. 我还想和一些人道别
[09:57] It won’t take long to close up the apartment in New York, 出发前把在纽约的公寓锁上用不了多久
[09:59] and we’ll sleep on the jet 我们会在飞机上睡觉
[10:00] and be in Europe by this time tomorrow. 明天这个时候就到欧洲了
[10:03] This will be so good for you two. 这对你们两个人来说真是太好了
[10:05] To get away from it all. 远离这一切
[10:08] Yeah. 是啊
[10:14] I hope so. 希望如此
[10:19] We’ve had some times. 我们度过了好一段时光
[10:24] We have. 没错
[10:33] Get in. 上车
[10:36] Have you spoken to Reddington? 你和雷丁顿谈过了吗
[10:38] I knew he was sick, but I had no idea it was this severe. 我知道他病了 但我没想到这么严重
[10:44] He asked me to take over for him. 他要我取代他
[10:49] I’m not surprised. 意料之中
[10:51] I said no. 我拒绝了
[10:56] I’m… I’m leaving. 我要走了
[11:01] We’re gonna get away. 我们会走得很远
[11:04] I wanted to tell you in person 我想亲自告诉你
[11:06] and thank you for everything that you’ve done. 感谢你所做的一切
[11:10] So your mind’s made up? 你已经下定决心了
[11:12] About taking over for Reddington? 是否接管雷丁顿的一切吗
[11:16] Well, is there a decision to make? 这还需要考虑吗
[11:20] There’s so much I want for you. 我希望你能拥有好多东西
[11:23] Above all, I want you to be safe. 在这些希望之中 我最希望你能安全
[11:26] Right now you’re a fugitive on the Most Wanted List. 现在你是通缉单上的重要逃犯
[11:29] If you took over for Reddington, 如果你取代了雷丁顿
[11:30] inherited the Blacklist, 继承了黑名单
[11:33] I could probably convince Panabaker to give you immunity. 我或许能够说服帕娜贝克给你豁免权
[11:36] You’d be protected. 你会处于保护之下
[11:37] You’d have a reason for taking over that you could feel good about. 你会有一个能让你心安理得接手的理由
[11:41] We could still work together. 我们还能一起合作
[11:43] Taking over for Reddington has risks, 这个决定确实有风险
[11:45] physical and emotional. Both of those concern me. 无论肉体上还是精神上 都让我很担心
[11:51] But you not doing it concerns me more. 但你不接手 会让我更担心
[11:57] How’s Ressler? 雷斯勒怎么样了
[11:58] On the mend. Worried about you. 他在好转了 很担心你
[12:01] Yeah, I want to see him. 我想见见他
[12:04] Probably safer to call. 打电话或许更安全一些
[12:07] Yeah. Where’s the fun in that? 没错 但这样有什么意思呢
[12:32] I heard you’re feeling better. 听说你好转了
[12:34] Well, I am now. 现在好多了
[12:39] I’ve got a decision to make. 我要做一个决定
[12:42] Cooper’s wrong. 库珀错了
[12:44] He called you? 他给你打电话了
[12:46] You’re not like Reddington, okay? You’re better. 你不像雷丁顿 你比他好多了
[12:49] Look. You’re good. 听着 你太善良了
[12:52] Too good to do what he wants you to do. 以至于无法完成他想让你做的事
[12:55] I don’t feel “good.” 我不觉得自己”善良”
[12:58] You’re not a criminal. 你不是罪犯
[13:00] Pretending to be one is not gonna keep you safe. 伪装成罪犯也无法保证你的安全
[13:13] Russian mob. Serbians. Italians. Chinese. 俄罗斯黑帮 塞尔维亚人 意大利人 中国人
[13:16] And a few Americans and Brits thrown in for good measure. 还有一些美国人和英国人也搅合进来了
[13:19] All of them did business with Townsend, 他们都和汤森德交易过
[13:20] and, according to Reddington, they all want a piece. 根据雷丁顿的情报 他们都想分一杯羹
[13:22] And Mr. Reddington doesn’t? 雷丁顿先生不想这么做吗
[13:23] Let me guess, he wants us to move 我猜猜 他想让我们
[13:25] on the United Nations of Crime so he can take over. 转交到联合国犯罪组织 方便他接管一切
[13:27] Yes, but not for himself. 没错 不过不是为了他自己
[13:29] For Elizabeth, so she can take over. 是为了伊丽莎白 让她接管
[13:31] – That’s not funny. – It wasn’t meant to be. -这可不好玩 -本来不该是这样
[13:33] But she can’t. I mean… 但她不能…
[13:36] Even if she could, she wouldn’t. 就算她可以 她也不会这么做
[13:38] – Would she? – Eh, why would he let her? -会吗 -他为什么要让她接手
[13:40] What would he do? Go play golf? 他接下来干什么 打高尔夫去吗
[13:42] Reddington’s sick. He wouldn’t say with what, 雷丁顿病了 他不说是什么病
[13:44] but it’s clearly terminal. 但肯定是晚期了
[13:46] Wait. Mr. Reddington? But… 等等 雷丁顿先生病了 怎么会
[13:50] He always… He always seems so invulnerable. 他看上去一直都是那么的坚不可摧
[13:52] He isn’t. Neither is Elizabeth. 并非如此 伊丽莎白也一样
[13:56] If she decides to take over for Reddington, 如果她决定接管一切
[13:58] she’s going to need our help. 她会需要我们的帮助
[14:00] Starting with a workup on the people in this folder. 先从这个文件夹里的人开始全面调查
[14:05] I’m in the chairs next to the escalators. 我坐在电梯旁的椅子上
[14:09] Okay. I’ll see you soon. 好的 一会见
[14:15] Excuse me? 不好意思
[14:16] I’m sorry. I don’t mean to stare. 抱歉 我不是故意盯着你看的
[14:19] Are you Agent Keen? Elizabeth Keen? 你是基恩探员吗 伊丽莎白·基恩
[14:23] Do we know each other? 我们认识吗
[14:24] Uh, Beth Ryker. 贝丝·赖克
[14:27] Daniel Ryker’s my dad. General Ryker. 丹尼尔·赖克是我父亲 赖克将军
[14:35] He said not to take it off. 他说别脱掉
[14:37] Oh, my God. That can’t be you. 我的天 我完全没想到是你
[14:40] I-I think about you all the time, what you did. 我一直都想着你 想着你当时为我做的
[14:43] You saved my life. 你救了我一命
[14:49] You were a very brave little girl. 你当时非常勇敢
[14:55] You probably don’t remember the story you told me, 你大概不记得当时给我讲的故事了
[14:58] about the scar your dad gave you, 关于你父亲给你留下的那个疤
[15:01] how it was… your secret weapon. 说那是你的秘密武器
[15:04] Well, whenever I’m feeling sad or afraid, 每当我感到伤心或者害怕的时候
[15:06] I just touch it like this, and it makes me brave. 我就会这样摸摸它 然后我就变勇敢了
[15:10] Do you want to see if it can make you brave? 你想不想试试它能不能也让你变勇敢
[15:12] Yeah? 试试吧
[15:20] I left the Bureau. 我离开联调局了
[15:27] What do you do now? 那你现在在做什么
[15:31] I’m… 我
[15:34] …trying to figure that out. 我也还在思考这件事
[15:36] The Keystone Service 3:45 to Philadelphia 乘坐基石服务三点四十五分前往费城的列车
[15:39] now boarding on Track 9. 请到九号站台上车
[15:42] – Keystone Service 3:45 to Philadelphia… – That’s my train. -基石服务三点四十五分前往费城 -我得走了
[15:46] – …now boarding on Track 9. – I can’t believe it was really you. -请到九号站台上车 -不敢相信我还能遇到你
[15:47] All aboard. 请大家尽快上车
[15:53] Thanks for saying hello. 谢谢你跟我打招呼
[15:55] My dad told me that if you hadn’t defused that bomb, 我爸爸告诉我如果你当时没拆掉那枚炸弹
[15:59] thousands of people would have died. 上千人会因此丧命
[16:01] Most people just… 这世上大部分人
[16:04] I don’t know, live their lives. 都在平凡地过自己的生活
[16:06] But you made the world a better place. 而你 让这个世界变得更好了
[16:09] So whatever you decide to do, 所以无论你决定做什么
[16:12] I really hope you’ll keep doing that. 我非常希望你能坚持这一点
[16:35] Elizabeth. 伊丽莎白
[16:36] Tell him I want to meet… 告诉他我想见面
[16:39] …hear him out. 听他把计划说完
[16:41] Okay. Hold on. 好 稍等一下
[16:45] She wants to discuss your proposal. 她想跟你讨论你的提议
[16:48] Okay. 好
[16:51] Tell her we’re in New York. 告诉她我们在纽约
[16:54] Can you meet in New York? 你能来纽约找我们吗
[16:57] I’ll text you. 我发地址给你
[17:07] Is it wrong, what… what I’m asking her to do? 我让她这么做 是我错了吗
[17:11] It’s not that simple. 答案不是那么简单
[17:14] Right and wrong have never been simple in your life. 对与错 对于你来说从来都不能简单地界定
[17:17] You love her, and you want to keep her safe. 你爱她 你想保护她的周全
[17:20] You’re desperately trying to do that. 你非常想做到这件事
[17:24] I wonder if it makes any difference. 我想知道这样真的会有用吗
[17:30] Ohh! Hi, baby. 我的宝贝
[17:31] Who’s ready to go to New York? 是谁准备好去纽约啦
[17:46] Raymond. 雷蒙德
[17:50] Elizabeth. Thank you for coming. 伊丽莎白 谢谢你能来
[17:54] I understand you’ve given some thought to my proposal. 我知道你在考虑我之前的提议
[17:58] I have. 是的
[18:00] And? 考虑得怎么样
[18:02] I need you to explain something to me. 我需要你跟我解释一些事
[18:05] Please. 请坐
[18:10] If we go through with this, if I actually do this… 如果我们采用这个计划 我真的那么做
[18:16] …what makes you think it’s gonna work? 你为什么认为一定行得通
[18:19] Me, as your heir? 就是我作为你继承人这件事
[18:23] Why do you think people are gonna accept that? 你为什么觉得大家会接受这件事
[18:26] They’ll accept it when I’m dead in the street. 等他们看到我暴尸街头 自然会接受
[18:29] They’ll accept it because you’re a criminal. 他们会接受的 因为你也是个罪犯
[18:34] Is that what I am? 我现在已经是这样的身份了吗
[18:37] Or is that what I am because of you? 还是说因为你我才成为一名罪犯
[18:41] I’ve considered that question… 这个问题我也曾
[18:46] …so many times. 无数次思考过
[18:52] How things might have been different 如果我没有再次踏入你的生活
[18:55] if I had never… 这一切
[18:58] …re-entered your life. 会有怎样的不同
[19:00] Would you be safer? 你会更安全吗
[19:03] Happier? 会更幸福吗
[19:05] Was it, uh, my presence alone 是不是因为我这个人的存在
[19:08] that brought you to this crossroads? 让你陷入这样难以抉择的十字路口
[19:14] Or maybe none of that ever mattered. 亦或者 这些都不重要
[19:19] Maybe you were born to this… 或许你生来就要承受这一切
[19:22] …out of a lie, the daughter of a spy, 活在谎言里 作为一个间谍的女儿
[19:25] genetically predisposed to deception and danger. 基因里就带着欺骗和危险
[19:34] I don’t know. 我不知道
[19:38] I’ve thought and thought about it. 我无数次地想这个问题
[19:43] And I just don’t know. 可我就是得不到答案
[19:50] What I do know is that… 我可以确定的是
[19:55] …whether it’s chance or karma… 无论这是机遇 还是因果报应
[19:58] DNA or fate… 基因或命运
[20:01] …or just bad luck… 或只是倒霉
[20:08] …this is where you are now. 这就是你现在的处境
[20:13] This is who you’ve become. 这就是你现在的情况
[20:17] A criminal. 罪犯
[20:20] A fugitive. 逃犯
[20:25] And taking my life… 而夺去我的性命
[20:33] …is a way forward. 是向前走的方法
[20:48] Humor me. 迁就我一下
[20:51] How would it work? 具体要怎么做
[20:56] The restaurant’s been undergoing renovations 餐厅已经翻修了
[20:59] for over a year now, and we’ll be opening soon. 一年多 我们很快就会开业
[21:03] But first, Pascual’s having a little soiree 但首先 帕斯考明晚
[21:08] for family and friends tomorrow night. 要给家人朋友举行个小晚会
[21:11] I’ll be there, as will Dembe. 我会去 邓比也是
[21:15] We’ll have dinner, see some friends. 我们会吃晚饭 见见朋友
[21:18] By 1:00, I suspect things will be winding down. 到了一点 晚宴会结束
[21:22] The families will be gone. 家人们都会离去
[21:23] I’ll say my goodbyes and exit. 我会告别后出来
[21:27] Dembe will stay back, thank Pascual. 邓比留在里面 感谢帕斯考
[21:30] You’ll be waiting in your car parked down the street 你在街对面停着的车里等着
[21:33] with a clear view of the entrance. 能很清晰地看到入口
[21:36] It should happen on the sidewalk, 事情应该发生在人行道上
[21:38] right in front of the restaurant… and happen fast. 就在餐厅前 而且要快
[21:41] By the time the police respond, you’ll be long gone. 等警察响应到现场时 你早就逃了
[21:44] I’m quite sure Pascual will have to 我很确定帕斯考必须
[21:46] show them to the CCTV footage. 要给他们看监控录像
[21:51] And, of course, it’ll be leaked. 当然 录像也会被泄露
[21:54] And within hours, the image of you 几小时内 你站在
[21:56] standing over my body will be on the front page 我尸体旁的照片会登上
[21:58] of every major newspaper in the world. 世界各大报纸的头条
[22:01] You’ve really thought this through. 你真的都想好了
[22:03] Yes. 对
[22:05] Tomorrow night. 明晚
[22:07] Yes. 对
[22:11] What? 怎么了
[22:15] Of all the times I’ve wanted to kill you… 这么多次我都想杀了你
[22:22] …I don’t think I can pull the trigger. 我觉得自己下不了手
[22:25] Let’s not worry about that. 别担心这点了
[22:27] Not now. 现在不要
[22:29] Let’s just… 我们就…
[22:33] …be. 顺其自然
[22:38] That sounds nice. 听着不错
[22:38] *I walked across an empty land* *我穿过一片空旷的土地*
[22:44] *I knew the pathway like the back of my hand* *我知道道路就像我的手背*
[22:50] *I felt the earth* *我感受着土地*
[22:54] *Beneath my feet* *在我的脚下*
[22:57] *Sat by the river* *坐在河边*
[22:59] *And it made me complete* *我变成了完整的我自己*
[23:03] *Oh, simple thing* *简单的事情*
[23:07] *Where have you gone?* *你去了哪里*
[23:10] *I’m getting old* *我逐渐老去*
[23:11] *And I need something to rely on* *需要有所依靠*
[23:16] *So tell me when* *所以告诉我*
[23:19] *You’re gonna let me in* *何时才能让我进去*
[23:23] *I’m getting tired* *我已经累了*
[23:25] *And I need somewhere to begin* *需要开始的地方*
[23:30] *I came across* *我穿过*
[23:33] *A fallen tree* *倒下的树*
[23:36] *I felt the branches of it* *感受着它的枝丫*
[23:39] *Looking at me* *看着我*
[23:43] *Is this the place* *这是那个地方吗*
[23:46] *We used to love?* *我们爱过的地方*
[23:49] *Is this the place that* *这是那个地方吗*
[23:51] *I’ve been dreaming of?* *我梦想的地方*
[23:56] *Oh, simple thing* *简单的事情*
[23:59] *Where have you gone?* *你去了哪里*
[24:02] *I’m getting old* *我逐渐老去*
[24:04] *And I need something to rely on* *需要有所依靠*
[24:09] *So tell me when* *所以告诉我*
[24:10] You said you made a promise to my mother… 你说你对我母亲承诺过
[24:12] *You’re gonna let me in* *何时才能让我进去*
[24:14] …that you’d dedicate your life to keeping me safe 你会穷尽一生保护我的安全
[24:16] no matter what. 无论发生什么
[24:17] *And I need somewhere to begin* *需要开始的地方*
[24:19] I did. 是的
[24:22] Why? 为什么
[24:23] *And if you have a minute, why don’t we go* *如果你有时间 我们为什么不去*
[24:24] Who was she to you? 她是你的什么人
[24:29] *Talk about it somewhere only we know?* *那里是只有我们知道的地方*
[24:36] *This could be the end of everything* *这会是一切的终点*
[24:38] This photo. 这张照片
[24:40] There was someone standing behind the lens, 镜头外还站着一个人
[24:43] holding the camera. 拿着照相机
[24:45] Was it you? 那是你吗
[24:50] You were there, weren’t you? 你当时在那里 对不对
[24:52] *Somewhere only we know* *某个只有我们知道的地方*
[24:54] I was there. 我当时在那里
[25:01] You knew her well. 你很了解她
[25:06] Better than anyone. 比任何人都了解
[25:08] *Oh, simple thing* *简单的事情*
[25:11] *Where have you gone?* *你去了哪里*
[25:15] *I’m getting old* *我逐渐老去*
[25:16] *And I need something to rely on* *需要有所依靠*
[25:18] Fine. 好吧
[25:21] *So tell me when* *所以告诉我*
[25:23] I’ll do it. 我会去做
[25:25] *You’re gonna let me in* *何时才能让我进去*
[25:28] *I’m getting tired, and I need somewhere to begin* *我已经累了 需要开始的地方*
[25:31] Okay. 好的
[25:34] But in exchange, I have to ask you a question, 但作为交换 我必须问你个问题
[25:37] and I need you to give me a straight answer. 我需要你直截了当地回答我
[25:40] Okay. 好的
[25:42] *Talk about it somewhere only we know?* *那里是只有我们知道的地方*
[25:43] You said I can’t see my mother’s letter, 你说过 我不能看我妈的信
[25:47] that I can’t know who you are 我不能知道你是谁
[25:49] until after you’re gone and my future is cast. 直到你离开 我的未来已注定
[25:54] Yes. 是的
[25:57] Why? 为什么
[25:59] Why can’t I know who you are until after you’re dead? 为什么在你死前我不能知道你是谁
[26:04] Because if you knew beforehand, you’d never agree to kill me. 因为如果提前知道 你绝不会同意杀我
[26:04] *Somewhere only we know* *某个只有我们知道的地方*
[26:18] Let’s go through it again. 我们再来演练一遍
[26:22] We’ve been through this. 我们已经演练过了
[26:24] Please. 求你了
[26:27] The evening ends. You go. 晚宴结束 你离开
[26:31] I hang back to thank Pascual. 我留下来感谢帕斯考
[26:33] Elizabeth will be waiting in her car, down the street. 伊丽莎白会在附近街边的车里等
[26:35] St. Vincent is the responding hospital. 圣文森特医院会是响应的医院
[26:38] Our man on the inside will handle transport 我们在里面的人会负责通过他们的救护车
[26:40] via their ambulance. 进行转运
[26:41] The city will never take possession of your body. 这座城市绝不会拿到你的尸体
[26:46] And the remains? 那骨灰呢
[26:49] Spread over the Yenisey. 撒到叶尼塞河中
[26:51] Raymond, we’ve been through this. 雷蒙德 我们已经演练过了
[26:53] And then you get what’s yours. All of it. 然后你会得到属于你的一切
[26:56] – Yes. – No less. -是的 -不许少
[26:57] Yes, I know, Raymond. 好的 我知道 雷蒙德
[27:03] Are you sure about this? 你确定要这样做吗
[27:05] Elizabeth is a fugitive. 伊丽莎白是名逃犯
[27:08] The only way for her to survive this world 她在这世上唯一的生存办法
[27:11] is to become part of it, 就是成为它的一部分
[27:12] to become bigger than it, stay ahead of it. 变得比它更强大 一直比它优秀
[27:17] And you’re prepared to die to make that possible. 你准备好以死来让这一切成为可能
[27:19] I’m always prepared to die. 我一直都准备好赴死
[27:32] – Hello? – Aram, it’s me. -喂 -阿兰姆 是我
[27:35] Liz. 莉斯
[27:35] Listen. I don’t have much time. 听着 我时间不多
[27:37] Uh, we may have a lead on some of the criminals 我们可能有个线索 一些罪犯
[27:39] moving in to pick over Townsend’s legacy. 正准备去接管汤森德的遗产
[27:41] Good. I hope you get them. 很好 希望你能抓住他们
[27:43] Mr. Cooper thinks you should replace Mr. Reddington. 库珀先生认为你该取代雷丁顿先生
[27:45] Ressler doesn’t. 雷斯勒不同意
[27:46] If you’re looking for a vote to break the tie, 如果你在找人投票打破这个僵局
[27:49] I’m with Ressler. 我站在雷斯勒一边
[27:49] I know. That’s not why I’m calling. 我知道 我不是为这个打电话来的
[27:52] I won’t help you. I know I have in the past… 我不会帮你的 我知道我过去帮过你
[27:56] But I won’t. 但我不会了
[27:57] I wouldn’t expect you to. That’s not what I want. 我没指望你会帮我 这不是我想要的
[28:00] What I want… 我想要的
[28:03] …what I’m hoping for 我所希望的是
[28:04] is that you can find it in your heart to forgive me 你能从心里原谅我
[28:08] for the things I’ve done… 为了我曾做过的
[28:10] …for what I’m going to do… 为了我将要做的
[28:14] …what I have to do. 为了我不得不做的
[28:25] I just spoke to Liz. 我刚跟莉斯通了电话
[28:29] She asked for my forgiveness. 她请求我的原谅
[28:31] Given her choice, that’s perfectly understandable. 考虑到她的选择 这很好理解
[28:34] Agent Park, have you reached Reddington? 帕克探员 你跟雷丁顿联系上了吗
[28:35] No, and I called his restaurant. 没有 我给他的餐馆打过电话
[28:37] Somebody answered, said they’re opening in a few days, 有人接了电话 说他们几天内会开业
[28:40] but tonight’s a private party. 但今晚是私人派对
[28:43] When all this began, I was such a different person. 当这一切开始时 我是个完全不同人
[28:48] Blinded by passion 被激情蒙蔽了双眼
[28:49] and inexperience. 缺乏经验
[28:56] What we built… 我们所建造的
[29:02] …it’s been fulfilling in ways 在以我甚至都
[29:04] that I can’t even begin to describe. 无法开始形容的方式达成
[29:07] It’s been a wonder. 它是一个奇迹
[29:10] Thrilling and challenging. 惊心动魄 极具挑战
[29:13] A blessing and a curse. 既是祝福也是诅咒
[29:15] Whatever it’s been… 不管这一切是什么
[29:22] …it’s become who I am. 都成就了现在的我
[29:25] But at some point, it became clear to me 但在某些时候 我发现
[29:29] that I wasn’t really in control of any of this. 所有这些并不真的在我的掌控之中
[29:35] I thought I was. 我以为在
[29:38] At times, I-I feel like I am. 一些时候 我觉得尽在掌握
[29:43] But I’m not. 但其实没有
[29:48] No matter how much I try or care 不管我多努力 多上心
[29:52] or give of myself… 或是投入多少
[29:57] …I have no control over how any of this ends. 我还是控制不了结局
[30:02] And that is… 这让人感到
[30:05] …crushing 崩溃
[30:06] if I think about it too much. 如果我想得太多
[30:08] So I don’t think about it. 所以我就不想了
[30:11] I ignore it, deny it, 我忽略它 拒绝接受
[30:14] and try to convince myself that I can keep Elizabeth safe, 试着说服自己 我能让伊丽莎白安全
[30:17] Agnes safe, 让艾格尼斯安全
[30:19] which is why I feel I have to do this. 所以我觉得我得这样做
[30:23] I have to believe that I can help… 我得相信自己能帮上忙
[30:31] Because the alternative is j… It’s just… 因为除此之外
[30:36] I understand. 我明白
[30:39] I know you do. 我知道你明白
[30:49] Only when I’m gone. 我不在了再给
[30:51] Give it to Elizabeth, but only when I’m gone. 把它交给伊丽莎白 但等我不在了再给
[31:06] You ready? 准备好了吗
[31:09] No. 没
[31:10] Me neither. 我也没
[31:13] Let’s go. 走吧
[31:20] What’s wrong, Mom? 怎么了 妈
[31:21] Oh, nothing. I’m just… I’m just sad. 没事 我只是 我只是难过
[31:24] But I’ll be okay. 但我会没事的
[31:26] We had such fun in New York, didn’t we? 我们在纽约玩得很开心 对不对
[31:29] Why are you sad? 你为什么难过
[31:35] Someone that I care about is sick. 有一个我在意的人病了
[31:39] He’s… very sick. 他病得很重
[31:43] Did he see a doctor? 他看医生了吗
[31:45] No. 没
[31:46] Unfortunately, the doctors can’t help him get any better. 不幸的是 医生也治不好他
[31:51] Is he gonna die? 他会死吗
[31:55] Yeah, honey. He is. 会 亲爱的 他会
[31:58] That is sad. 真令人难过
[32:00] Yeah. 是啊
[32:02] But I think my friend is trying to be brave. 但我想我的朋友在努力勇敢
[32:06] I think he feels fortunate. 我想他觉得自己是幸运的
[32:08] What’s “fortunate”? “幸运”是什么
[32:10] Well, I think my friend knows he’s lived a good life… 我想我的朋友知道他不虚此生
[32:15] …that he’s seen a lot of neat and different places and… 他去过很多好地方
[32:21] …he has a lot of friends that love him. 他有很多爱他的朋友
[32:25] Dembe, will you stop the car, please? 邓比 请停车
[32:28] What’s the matter? 怎么了
[32:29] I want to walk. 我想走走
[32:30] It’s not safe. 不安全
[32:32] I’ll meet you at the restaurant. 我们餐厅见
[32:38] So… 所以
[32:40] …even though he’s sad he’s gonna die… 尽管他为将要死去而难过
[32:45] …he feels fortunate 他觉得自己是幸运的
[32:47] that he’s lived a good life. 度过了美好的一生
[32:50] Your friend’s blessed. 你的朋友是被祝福的
[32:54] Yeah! Blessed! 对 被祝福
[32:56] Where did you learn a word like that, smartie? 你从哪学到的这样的词 小机灵
[32:59] You always say that even though Daddy had to go to Heaven, 你总是说尽管爸爸得去天堂
[33:03] he was okay with that 他觉得那也无妨
[33:04] because he felt blessed to know me 因为他觉得能见到婴儿时的我
[33:07] when I was a little baby. 自己就是被祝福的
[33:09] Yeah. 对
[33:12] I think my friend feels blessed, 我想我朋友也觉得自己是被祝福的
[33:14] like Daddy. 像爸爸一样
[33:15] I feel blessed because of you. 因为你 我觉得自己是被祝福的
[33:19] Oh, honey. Me too. 亲爱的 我也是
[33:24] I’m blessed because of you. 因为你 我也是被祝福的
[33:28] And don’t forget, no matter what happens, 还有别忘了 不管发生了什么
[33:32] I love you to the moon and back. 我都爱你爱到月亮再回来
[33:37] I love you, too. More than hearts. 我也爱你 比爱心还爱
[33:41] One more sleep, okay? I’ll see you in the morning. 再睡一觉 好吗 明早见
[34:00] No, I spoke with Keen myself… 不 我和基恩谈过
[34:02] She turned Reddington down, 她拒绝了雷丁顿
[34:04] said she was gonna leave the country. I think she already left. 说她准备出国 我想她已经离开了
[34:06] Except she hasn’t. 但她还没
[34:08] Elizabeth phoned Aram. She’s in DC. 伊丽莎白联系了阿兰姆 她就在华盛顿
[34:10] She also asked for his forgiveness. 她还恳求得到他的原谅
[34:12] Forgiveness? For what? 原谅 原谅什么
[34:13] Your guess is as good as mine. 我和你一样不知道
[34:14] But I fear it has something to do with Reddington 但我担心这与雷丁顿
[34:17] positioning her to be the heir to his criminal empire. 让她作为他犯罪帝国的继承人有关
[34:19] So he convinced her. 他说服她了
[34:21] But now they’re gonna need to convince the world. 但现在他们需要说服全世界
[34:24] I don’t follow. 我没听懂
[34:25] Look, you and I both know 咱们俩都明白
[34:26] the people who work in Reddington’s world 雷丁顿世界里的那些人
[34:27] aren’t gonna accept Keen’s taking of the reins 不会轻易接受基恩接手一切
[34:29] just because he announced it. 仅仅是因为他宣布了她掌权
[34:31] If he wants her to be taken seriously, 如果他想让基恩立好威信
[34:33] if she’s gonna be respected in his world, 如果她要在圈子里站稳脚跟
[34:36] she’s gonna have to make a statement, 她需要做一个声明
[34:38] demonstrate her value. 证明自己的能力
[34:39] Which is why she’s gonna need Aram’s forgiveness. 所以她需要得到阿兰姆的原谅
[34:42] Agent Ressler, I’m putting you on speaker 雷斯勒探员 我把你开到免提
[34:44] with Park and Mojtabai. 给帕克和莫伊塔巴尔
[34:45] Whoa! Hey! Hey! Good news! 好消息
[34:48] Yeah, what’s that? 什么事情
[34:49] What do you mean? You’re alive. 什么意思 你还活着
[34:50] That is incredible news. 这是难以置信的好消息
[34:51] I-I literally thought you were not gonna make it. 我当时真的以为你挺不过来了
[34:53] Well, thankfully, he did. Do we have any updates? 庆幸 他撑过来了 有新消息吗
[34:55] I still can’t reach Reddington, Dembe, or Agent Keen. 我还是联系不到雷丁顿 邓比和基恩探员
[34:58] Oh, my God. That’s it. 天 就是这样
[35:00] He’s not gonna make it. She’s gonna kill Reddington. 他要挺不住了 她要杀了雷丁顿
[35:03] Wait. Who is? 等等 谁要杀他
[35:06] Keen. She’s gonna kill him. 基恩 她要杀了他
[35:08] She’s gonna make a statement, 她要做一个声明
[35:09] demonstrate that she’s no longer an agent. 证明她不再是个联调局探员
[35:12] Kill Mr. Reddington. 杀了雷丁顿先生
[35:13] That’s how she’s gonna prove to the world 她要以此向世界证明
[35:15] that she’s seizing control of his empire, 她要全盘接手他的帝国
[35:17] and she’s gonna do it in public. 她要在公共场所动手
[35:18] She’s gonna… She’s gonna kill him. 她会 她会杀了他
[35:20] Reddington was here, talking about his death, 雷丁顿来过 谈论过自己的死亡
[35:22] talking about taking care of Elizabeth when he’s gone. 说在他走后 要照顾好伊丽莎白
[35:24] Wait. Back up. You think Reddington knows this is happening? 等等 你觉得雷丁顿知道这个计划吗
[35:27] No, I think it’s his idea. 不 我觉得这是他的主意
[35:29] The party. At the restaurant. 派对 在餐厅
[35:31] That son of a bitch is gonna sacrifice himself to save her life. 那个王八蛋要牺牲自己来拯救她的人生
[35:34] We have to get to him. Convince him to call it off. 我们必须找到他 说服他取消计划
[36:05] To Raymond! 敬雷蒙德
[36:07] For his friendship and support to make this dream come true. 感谢他的友谊和支持 使梦想成真
[37:27] – Salud. – To Raymond. Salud. -致敬 -敬雷蒙德
[38:36] I can’t do it. 我做不到
[38:39] That’s all right. 没关系的
[38:45] I don’t want to. 我不想这么做
[38:49] I understand. 我明白
[41:40] Raymond. 雷蒙德
[41:41] Raymond, we have to go. 雷蒙德 我们得走了
[41:55] Raymond, we must. 雷蒙德 我们必须走
[41:57] I’m sorry. 真抱歉
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第9季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme