Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] We’re prepared to intercept the signal 我们准备好了 你一开启追踪器
[00:03] as soon as you turn it on. 我们就会追踪信号
[00:04] They’re coming toward us. Fast. 他们在往我们这边来 速度很快
[00:06] Like, impossibly fast. 车不可能开这么快
[00:11] 20 minutes to Riga. 二十分钟后到达里加
[00:12] We’re going to Latvia? For what? 我们去拉脱维亚 为什么
[00:14] For answers. 为了答案
[00:16] What is this place? 这是什么地方
[00:17] Baltic’s Best Seafood Distributor. 波罗最好的海鲜经销商
[00:20] Why do I feel like that’s not at all what this is? 为什么我觉得这根本不是海鲜经销商这么简单
[00:22] Because that’s not at all what this is. 因为根本的确不是这么简单
[00:24] It’s a front. 这只是个门面
[00:26] I brought you here because this is where it all started. 我带你来是因为一切始于这里
[00:29] The epicenter. 万物起源
[00:31] You are N-13. 你是N-13
[00:32] Yes. 没错
[00:34] The Sikorsky Archive was a seed. 西科斯基档案是一粒种子
[00:37] The beginning of what would become 是成为现存最复杂的
[00:39] one of the most sophisticated intelligence networks in existence. 情报网络之一的开端
[00:44] This place is part of a machine 这个地方是那个机制的一部分
[00:46] that is and has been 过去三十年来
[00:48] my life’s work for the past three decades. 这个机制一直是我毕生的工作
[00:53] This is The Blacklist. 这就是黑名单
[01:07] This? 就这里吗
[01:08] This is where they come up with The Blacklist? 他们就是在这里提出黑名单的
[01:11] It’s not that literal. 不是这么简单
[01:13] But this is where intelligence 但这里是收集 整理和分析
[01:15] from 17 outposts around the world 来自世界各地十七个
[01:18] is gathered, sorted, and analyzed. 前哨基地情报的地方
[01:21] Intel. 情报站
[01:23] Leaked documents. 被泄密的文件
[01:24] Intercepted communiques. 被拦截的情报
[01:26] Secrets from governments, corporations, 政府 组织内部的秘密
[01:29] people in positions of power. 高层领导的秘密
[01:31] You’re sourcing intelligence. 你在汇总情报
[01:34] I’m printing currency. 我在印刷通货
[01:35] And the Sikorsky Archive — that’s how this all began. 西科斯基档案 是这一切的起源
[01:39] 13 packets of intel. 那十三份情报
[01:41] 13 packets that were traded, leveraged, 十三份情报被交易 杠杆化
[01:45] sometimes sold in an effort to acquire more. 有时为了换到更多而抛售
[01:49] More information. 换更多情报
[01:50] More protection. 更好的保护
[01:51] More authority. 更大的权力
[01:53] The system is a living, breathing apparatus 这个系统像有生命 有呼吸的附脑
[01:58] that powers many of the decision I make. 它为我做出的许多决定提供动力
[02:01] And it’s all analogue. 而且这全都是模拟信号传导
[02:03] Oh, no. 不不
[02:04] We have gigantic computers elsewhere, 我们在其他地方有超级计算机
[02:07] but around here, they allow me to believe 但在这里 他们让我相信
[02:09] it’s completely analogue. 全都是模拟信号
[02:11] Digital footprints make me jittery. 数字信号传导让我紧张不安
[02:13] And what happens to this information? 这些信息都去哪里了
[02:16] It’s sent to me. 全部发给我
[02:17] Wrapped, packed, and smuggled into New York Harbor. 装箱 打包 偷运进纽约港
[02:23] Yes. 没错
[02:25] Okay. Thank you for the tour, but why am I here? 好吧 谢谢你带我参观 但为什么带我来
[02:29] I brought you here because, 我带你来这是因为
[02:31] despite what you and Harold have come to believe, 不管你和哈罗德怎么想
[02:34] I am not a Russian asset. 我不是个俄罗斯间谍
[02:37] I’m a criminal. 我只是个罪犯
[02:39] And Ivan Stepanov is not my Russian handler, 伊万·斯特帕诺也不是我的俄罗斯上线
[02:43] he’s just an old friend. 他只是我的老朋友
[02:45] In fact, I definitely handle him 事实上 我对付他
[02:47] more than he would ever be able to handle me. 简单得就像捏死只蚂蚁
[02:50] I’m Raymond Reddington. 我是雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[02:52] This is Raymond Reddington. 这里是雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[02:55] And you need to see what one day will be yours. 你得明白有一天 这一切都将属于你
[02:59] – To learn how it works. – I’m not interested. -学习它如何运作 -我没兴趣
[03:01] You’ll need to understand the infrastructure, 你需要了解基础设施
[03:04] how we cull data, 筛选数据的原理
[03:06] meet the analysts who make this all possible. 见见让这一切成为可能的数据分析师
[03:08] The only thing I’m interested in is my mother. 我唯一感兴趣信息的是我妈妈
[03:12] You said you didn’t kill her, but I saw you — 你说你没有杀她 但是我看到你
[03:14] You don’t know what you saw. 你不知道你看到了什么
[03:15] I saw you shoot her. 我看到你冲她开枪
[03:17] You murdered her. 你杀了她
[03:18] Elizabeth… 伊丽莎白
[03:19] …stop. 停下来
[03:31] Forget about everything you think you know. 忘掉你自以为知道的一切
[03:34] Right now, there is only you and me 现在 只有你和我
[03:39] – and the truth. – …and the truth. -还有真相 -还有真相
[03:41] What did you say? 你说什么
[03:42] The story you need to hear, 你需要了解的过往
[03:44] it’s all connected. 一切都环环相扣
[03:46] N-13 N-13.
[03:47] The Fulcrum. “支点”
[03:49] You. 你
[03:50] Me. 我
[03:51] – Your mother. – What about my mother? -你母亲 -和我妈妈有什么关系
[03:54] To understand 要想明白
[03:56] why I came into your life… 为什么我进入你的生活
[03:58] – …you need to hear my story. – …you need to hear my story. -你得知晓我的过往 -你得知晓我的过往
[04:03] The truth about who I was, who you are. 关于我是谁 你是谁的真相
[04:11] The truth is, Masha… 真相就是 玛莎
[04:16] …is that you were conceived as part of a lie. 你是因谎言而出生
[04:20] But it shouldn’t surprise you. 但你不应该感到惊讶
[04:23] I was born into a world of spies. 我出生在一个间谍的世界
[04:27] Becoming one was my destiny. 成为间谍是我的宿命
[04:30] I grew up in a system that monitored subversion, 我在一个监控反叛活动的体制里长大
[04:33] snuffed out dissidence. 排除异己
[04:35] My father was not only part of that system, 我父亲不仅是这个体系的一员
[04:37] he helped to build it. 还是创始人
[04:38] Katarina? 卡特莲娜
[04:42] And because I was the son my father never had, 因为我父亲一直想要儿子 却未如愿以偿
[04:46] he decided early on… 因此他早就决定
[04:47] …that I’d follow in those footsteps, 让我循其旧路
[04:50] which my mother disapproved of. 我母亲并不同意
[04:55] My mother understood me. 我的母亲理解我
[04:57] She knew I wanted to follow a different path, 她知道我想走其他的路
[04:59] but…my father was unyielding. 但我的父亲很固执
[05:02] He scripted my life. 他安排好了我的人生
[05:04] He observed and scrutinized it. 他观察我 审视我
[05:07] Even before I could understand, 甚至在懂事之前
[05:09] I was helping the Fifth Directorate 我就已经开始帮助第五理事会
[05:11] carry out operations. 执行任务了
[05:13] I helped move intelligence, monitor dissidents, 我协助运输情报 监视异议分子
[05:17] identify those the state thought to be subversives. 识别那些被国家认定为敌对势力的人
[05:21] The work was literally in my DNA. 监控已经刻在了我的DNA里
[05:29] My handler… 我的中间人
[05:31] the one chosen by my father. 我父亲挑选的那一位
[05:34] He understood me in ways others did not. 他能理解我 与别人不同
[05:41] In fact, he would eventually become 事实上 他也许最终会成为
[05:43] one of the most important men in my life. 我生命中最重要的人之一
[05:47] Ivan Stepanov. 伊万·斯特帕诺
[05:48] Yes. 是的
[05:50] But truth be told, 但说实话
[05:52] the assignments Ivan Stepanov gave me 伊万·斯特帕诺交给我的那些任务
[05:55] were all based on what my father wanted. 都是基于我父亲的愿望
[05:57] Needed. 他的需求
[06:00] Friends. 朋友
[06:01] Relationships. 亲密关系
[06:02] Men. Women. 男人 女人
[06:04] My father even hand-picked my husband, 我父亲甚至亲手挑选了我的丈夫
[06:07] Constantine Rostov, 康斯坦丁·罗斯托夫
[06:09] in order to benefit from the advantages he provided. 为了从他那里获取利益
[06:13] My father could care less that I was in a loveless marriage. 我父亲对我无爱的婚姻毫不在意
[06:16] He even chose the man 他甚至为我挑选了
[06:18] with whom I was unfaithful to my husband. 出轨的对象
[06:21] My father. 我的父亲
[06:25] He’s an American. 他是个美国人
[06:26] Stationed at the embassy in Moscow. 被派驻到了莫斯科的大使馆
[06:29] The Directorate believes he could be…useful. 理事会相信他会…有用
[06:35] Hello, sweetheart. 你好 宝贝
[06:42] You don’t remember me. 你不记得我了
[06:44] I do. 我记得
[06:46] You’re my father. 你是我的父亲
[06:49] I remember your face. 我记得你的脸
[07:09] You’re American. 你是美国人
[07:12] I should’ve known better, 我不该那么做
[07:14] but your mother, she was good. 但你的母亲 她是个好人
[07:17] She told me about herself, 她给我讲了自己的经历
[07:20] that she was a production manager with the Bolshoi Ballet. 她说她是大剧院芭蕾舞团的制片人
[07:23] That she was in a bad marriage. 她说她的婚姻不幸福
[07:25] That her mother had moved to America 还说她的父母离婚后
[07:26] after her parents divorced. 母亲被迫搬去了美国
[07:28] She was trying to get by in a Russia that was falling apart. 她试图在分崩离析的苏联存活下去
[07:33] They were all lies. 全都是谎言
[07:34] Not all of them. 不全是
[07:37] Most of them. 大多数是
[07:39] And you had a family. 你还有过一个家庭
[07:41] Yeah. 对
[07:42] Yes. 是的
[07:44] My wife, Carla, was at home. 我的妻子 卡拉 她留在家乡
[07:48] We had a baby girl. 我们有一个宝贝女儿
[07:50] Jennifer. 詹妮弗
[07:51] It was a mistake. 那是个错误
[07:53] I-I should have seen it. 我应该预见到的
[07:55] I started to see it. 我后来知道了
[07:58] And that’s when it happened. 然后就发生了那件事
[08:00] What happened? 什么事
[08:02] – You did. – You did. -你出现了 -你出现了
[08:04] I suppose, in some ways, it’s an opportunity. 我想从某个角度来说 这是个机会
[08:08] It’s not an opportunity, Ivan, 这不是个机会 伊万
[08:11] It’s a baby. 这是个孩子
[08:12] This is a problem. 是个麻烦
[08:17] Let me speak with your father again. 让我再跟你父亲谈谈
[08:19] There’s no point. 这没有意义
[08:22] He’s made up his mind. 他已经决定了
[08:25] He says a child will keep Reddington invested. 他说有了孩子 可以绑住雷丁顿
[08:33] Oh, my God. 我的天呐
[08:35] What am I gonna tell Constantine? 我要怎么跟康斯坦丁说
[08:40] Tell him it’s his. 告诉他这是他的孩子
[08:43] He’ll be happy. 他会高兴的
[08:46] And so, I did what I do. 所以 我那样做了
[08:49] I lied. 我说谎了
[08:50] I told my husband I was pregnant with his child. 我告诉我的丈夫 我怀了他的孩子
[08:54] And I told my mark I was pregnant with his child. 我也告诉我的目标 我怀了他的孩子
[08:56] I was home on leave. 我当时在家休假
[08:58] Katarina was in the U.S. while supposedly traveling 卡特莲娜应该是在美国
[09:00] with the Bolshoi. 跟着舞团旅行
[09:01] – This is what I want. – Raymond, you’re married. -这就是我想要的 -雷蒙德 你已经结婚了
[09:03] – Then I’ll leave her. – You have a child! -那我就离开她 -你还有孩子
[09:05] And now I’ll have another. 现在我又有一个孩子了
[09:06] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[09:08] This baby will destroy your family. 这个孩子会毁掉你的家庭
[09:10] And your career. 还有你的事业
[09:12] I don’t want to be responsible for that. 我不想成为罪魁祸首
[09:14] Katarina…she’s my daughter. 卡特莲娜 她是我的女儿
[09:19] And so, she took you from me. 于是 她把你带走了
[09:22] She let another man believe you were his daughter. 她让另一个男人相信你是他的女儿
[09:26] What’s worse… I couldn’t even be there. 更令人痛心的是 我甚至不能在场
[09:32] Be where? 在哪儿
[09:34] That day, seeing you… 那天 看见你的时候
[09:38] I had never felt anything like it. 我从未有过那种感觉
[09:41] I had spent my entire life lying and pretending and… 我这一生都在欺骗和伪装
[09:45] But you — you were the first real thing in my life… 但你 你是我生命中第一个真实的存在
[09:49] so I vowed that I would do whatever it would take 于是我发誓会不惜任何代价
[09:54] to protect that… 来保护这一切
[09:57] to protect you. 来保护你
[10:12] The next two years were a blur of lies. 之后的两年是一连串的谎言
[10:15] I was married to a man I didn’t love. 我嫁给了一个自己不爱的男人
[10:17] I had a child with the man I was targeting as a spy. 我和一个被我认为是间谍的男人生了小孩
[10:20] My husband believed the baby was his, 我丈夫相信孩子是他的
[10:22] and my lover had no idea he was a mark. 而我的情人完全不知道自己已是目标
[10:24] We’d see each other when we could. 有机会再见面吧
[10:26] – Paris. – Moscow. -巴黎 -莫斯科
[10:27] – London. – St. Petersburg. -伦敦 -圣彼得斯堡
[10:28] – Berlin. – By then, I had lost any sense of myself. -柏林 -到那时 我已经完全失去了自我感
[10:32] I was living a lie. 我的生活是谎言
[10:34] Everything about me was pretend. 关于我的一切都是伪装的
[10:37] And your wife, she never knew? 你妻子呢 她一直不知道吗
[10:40] There were some close calls. 有几次差点暴露
[10:41] I even helped watch Jennifer one weekend while she was away. 我甚至还在她离家的时候照顾了詹妮弗一周
[10:46] It was extremely uncomfortable, playing house. 这种过家家的日子很难熬
[10:50] It was becoming unbearable. 变得让人无法忍受
[10:54] But there was a relentless demand for more intel. 但我迫切地需要更多情报
[10:58] It was a strange double life, 那是一种很奇怪的双重生活
[11:00] which is probably why it took me so long 也许正是因此我花了这么长时间
[11:02] to figure out that it wasn’t real. 才发现这不是真的
[11:05] But you did figure it out. 但你确实发现了
[11:06] I know the rest of the company is leaving tomorrow, 我知道舞团的其他人明天就要走了
[11:08] but can’t you just tell them 但你能不能告诉他们
[11:09] you’re gonna stay behind to see your mother? 你要留下来探望你母亲
[11:11] I would, but your wife gets home tomorrow. 我可以 但你妻子明天就回家了
[11:14] Well, we can make that work. We’ve done it before. 我们可以解决 又不是第一次
[11:16] If you leave now, I won’t see you 如果你现在就走
[11:18] until I’m back in the embassy on the 15th. 15号回大使馆之前我都见不到你了
[11:29] I have to wake Masha. 我得去叫醒玛莎
[11:31] If I don’t, she’ll be up all night. 否则她会整晚睡不着
[12:01] Elizabeth… stay with the story. 伊丽莎白 专心听故事
[12:10] Stay with the story. 专心听故事
[12:23] He knew she was lying to him. 他知道她在骗她
[12:26] I knew, in that moment, that she was a plant, 在那一刻 我知道了她是卧底
[12:29] that our relationship was a lie. 我们的关系是谎言
[12:31] I knew I needed to report the incident to my superior, 我知道我必须向上级汇报情况
[12:35] but I also wanted to protect myself. 但我也想自保
[12:37] I wanted to go to them with evidence. 我想带着证据去找他们
[12:39] So I kept seeing her. 于是我继续和她见面
[12:41] I assumed I would confirm she was a KGB spy — 我以为会确认她的克格勃卧底身份
[12:45] so you can imagine my surprise when I realized 当我知道情况远不止这么糟糕的时候
[12:47] it was far worse than that. 你也能想象到我有多吃惊
[12:50] Everything about you is a lie. 关于你的一切都是谎言
[12:53] It went on for nearly two years… 这种情况持续了快两年
[12:56] At first, I didn’t understand what I was seeing. 刚开始 我不明白我看到了什么
[12:59] She was spying for the KGB, but she was spying on the KGB. 她是克格勃的卧底 同时也在监视克格勃
[13:03] And the Americans. And others. 还有美国人 以及其他人
[13:06] I realized that Katarina 我发现卡特莲娜的背后
[13:08] was connected to something much larger, 是一个更为庞大的组织
[13:10] some kind of global network. 某种全球情报网
[13:14] The Cabal. 秘社
[13:16] So I watched her. 于是我监视她
[13:18] I let her steal from me so I could steal from her, 我让她窃取我的情报 再从她那里窃取情报
[13:21] and eventually, 最后
[13:23] I was able to prove that she was connected to — 我能够证明她的背后是…
[13:26] I was able to prove the very existence of a secret global conspiracy. 我能够证明一场秘密的国际阴谋
[13:32] I knew I was in over my head, 我知道自己已力不从心
[13:34] that I had to get you to America, 我必须带你去美国
[13:35] the only place where I could both expose the truth 只有在那里 我才能说出关于你母亲的真相
[13:37] about your mother and keep you safe. 同时保证你的安全
[13:40] And I knew I couldn’t let him do that, because he had proof. 我知道不能让他得逞 因为他有证据
[13:44] The Fulcrum. 支点
[13:51] We were looking for a Christmas tree. 我们当时在找一棵圣诞树
[13:57] You came and took me to the beach house. 你来了 然后把我带去了海滨别墅
[13:59] Yes. 没错
[14:01] But your mother — her people came — 但你母亲 她的人来了
[14:02] He knew we would come for you. 他知道我们会冲你来
[14:04] Not just you. 不止是你
[14:05] The Fulcrum. 还有支点
[14:07] And that’s why she came with a team. 所以她带了一队人
[14:09] Oh, you love Christmas… 你喜欢圣诞节
[14:14] How do you like it, Hops? Good or not? 你觉得怎么样 霍普斯 好不好
[14:20] – Honey, I need you to come with me. – What’s wrong? -亲爱的 你得跟我来 -怎么了
[14:22] Here. Come with me. 跟我来
[14:26] Stay in here, sweetheart. 待在这里 亲爱的
[14:28] No matter what happens, I need you to stay in here 无论如何都要待在这里
[14:30] and not come out until I come and get you. 千万别出来 等我来找你
[14:32] Understand? 明白了吗
[14:34] Okay. 好
[14:44] – Where is she? – Don’t do this. -她人呢 -别这样
[14:45] Is she here? 她在这吗
[14:48] – Listen, you’re in trouble. – Because of you. Yes. -你有麻烦了 -没错 因为你
[14:49] They’ll kill you if you don’t give it back. 如果你不还回去 他们会杀了你
[14:51] Where’s my daughter? 我女儿呢
[14:53] – Masha. – Get away from her. -玛莎 -离她远点
[14:58] It’s okay, Masha. Just tell me where it is. 没事 玛莎 告诉我在哪儿
[15:00] – Masha, come here. It’s okay. – Are you out of your mind? -玛莎 来 没事了 -你疯了吗
[15:03] Do you know what will happen 要是他们发现你做了什么
[15:04] if they find out what you’ve done? 你知道会发生什么吗
[15:05] – Give me my daughter. – Are you hearing me? -把女儿还给我 -你听懂我的话了吗
[15:08] – You’re signing my death warrant. – Katarina! -你是在判我死刑 -卡特莲娜
[15:09] If you won’t protect me, protect yourself. 就算你不保护我 也保护下你自己
[15:11] What does that mean? 什么意思
[15:12] You don’t think we have assurances? 你觉得我们没做好保险吗
[15:15] What have you done? 你们做了什么
[15:17] We’ve been gaining leverage against you 我们从开始就一直在
[15:18] since the beginning, Raymond — 收集你的把柄 雷蒙德
[15:19] hiding money in accounts under your name. 在你名下的账户里藏了钱
[15:22] Paper trails, passports. 有文件痕迹 护照
[15:23] Evidence that I didn’t steal from you, 证明不是我从你那偷的
[15:25] – but that you gave to me. – I didn’t give you anything! -而是你给我的 -我什么都没给你
[15:28] Stop! You’re hurting her! You’re hurting her! 住手 你弄疼她了 你弄疼她了
[15:31] If you move forward with what you think you know about me… 如果你带着自以为了解的我再往前走一步
[15:33] – Katarina! …- no one will believe you. -卡特莲娜 -没人会相信你
[15:35] You’ll be branded a traitor. 你就会被变成叛徒
[15:39] Get off her! 放开她
[15:45] Stop it, Katarina. 住手 卡特莲娜
[15:48] – Let go! Let go! – Masha! -放开她 放开她 -玛莎
[15:52] No, Raymond. 不 雷蒙德
[15:54] Ilya! 伊利亚
[16:00] Raymond, look at me. Raymond, talk to me. 雷蒙德 看着我 雷蒙德 和我说话
[16:03] The information you took, I know it’s here. 你拿走的信息 我知道在这
[16:06] Please. I’m begging you. 求你了 我求你了
[16:08] Raymond, where is it? Where is it? 雷蒙德 东西在哪 东西在哪
[16:12] They got me to the car. 他们把我弄上了车
[16:14] Your mother thought she could save me. 你妈觉得可以救我
[16:20] Masha… 玛莎
[16:32] The men who worked for me looked for the Fulcrum, 我的人回去找了支点
[16:36] but the fire had spread too fast. 但火蔓延得太快了
[16:47] We’d given up. 我们放弃了
[16:48] We were at the car, about to leave, and that’s when… 我们在车里 正准备离开 这时
[16:51] I went back inside. 我回去了
[16:56] Masha. 玛莎
[16:58] To look for my stuffed animal. The bunny. 去找我的毛绒玩具 那个兔子
[17:13] I came in after you, but we got turned around. 我跟着你进去了 但我们被逼退了
[17:19] The flames spread fast, the smoke… 火蔓延得很快 烟
[17:41] You were burned. 你被烧伤了
[17:45] We both were. 我们都被烧伤了
[17:50] The fighting, the gunshot, 争吵 枪击
[17:53] the death of your father… 你父亲的死
[17:56] those flames… 那火焰
[17:59] I was desperate to erase that night from your memory. 我急切地希望抹去你那晚的记忆
[18:03] Wait. Y-You had my memory erased? 等等 你抹去了我的记忆
[18:06] I only wanted to protect you. 我只是想保护你
[18:13] Where are you? 你在哪
[18:14] I don’t know. Pay phone. 我不知道 公用电话
[18:16] I couldn’t save your father. 我没能救活你父亲
[18:19] I couldn’t lose you, too. 我不能再失去你
[18:21] You have to leave Masha with someone unconnected, 你得把玛莎留给某个无关的人
[18:24] who I can trust. 某个我信任的人
[18:25] And I knew the only way to keep you safe 我知道唯一能保证你安全的方法
[18:29] was to give you up. 就是放弃你
[18:43] You abandoned me. 你抛弃了我
[18:47] Forget the rest. 不管其他所有
[18:49] Forget the lies you told my father, 暂且不管你对我父亲
[18:53] your husband, 你丈夫
[18:54] your country. 你国家说的那些谎言
[18:58] You abandoned me. 你抛弃了我
[19:00] I was trying to protect you, Masha. 我是想保护你 玛莎
[19:03] I had followed Raymond to America. 我跟着雷蒙德到了美国
[19:06] The KGB… 克格勃
[19:09] started asking questions I couldn’t answer. 开始问一些我无法回答的问题
[19:12] I knew it was only a matter of time 我知道他们知道真相
[19:14] until they learned the truth — 只是时间问题
[19:17] that I was a traitor, 他们会知道我是个叛徒
[19:18] a double-agent working for a secret organization. 是给神秘组织工作的双重间谍
[19:21] You hid from them. 你是在躲他们
[19:23] Not just them, the Cabal. 不只是他们 还有秘社
[19:26] They knew Reddington stole evidence of their existence. 他们知道雷丁顿偷了证明他们存在的证据
[19:30] The Fulcrum. 支点
[19:31] They expected me to steal it back 他们指望我偷回来
[19:33] before the intel could be exposed, but… 以免情报泄露 但…
[19:37] I couldn’t find the Fulcrum. 我找不到支点
[19:39] The Cabal was afraid the KGB would find me. 秘社害怕克格勃找到我
[19:42] Two of the world’s most ruthless organizations wanted me dead. 世界两大冷酷无情的组织都想我死
[19:53] The irony is that… 讽刺的是
[19:55] part of me didn’t want to survive. 部分的我也不想活
[19:58] Living meant facing what I had done. 活着意味着面对我做过的事
[20:00] Knowing that you were with someone 知道你和某个陌生人
[20:02] who was a stranger to you… 待在一起
[20:04] and the trauma of killing your father 杀死你父亲的事
[20:06] would always be part of who you were… 会永远成为你的创伤
[20:11] …and that the people hunting me 追杀我的人
[20:14] wouldn’t hesitate to hunt you. 会毫不犹豫地追杀你
[20:16] You wanted to take your own life. 你想自寻短见
[20:21] But you didn’t. 但你没有
[20:23] Why? 为什么
[20:24] What changed your mind? 为什么改变了想法
[20:26] You. 因为你
[20:28] I made a promise the day you were born — 在你出生那天我许下承诺
[20:32] to protect you. 保护你
[20:34] I realized I couldn’t be part of your life, 我知道自己不能成为你生活的一部分
[20:37] but that didn’t mean I couldn’t watch over you. 但那不意味着我无法保护你
[20:40] I had to come up with a plan, 我必须想个计划
[20:43] to disappear, 人间蒸发
[20:45] so I reached out to one of the only people I knew 所以我联系了为数不多我知道
[20:49] I could trust. 自己能信任的人
[20:51] Ilya Koslov. 伊利亚·科思洛夫
[20:54] We grew up together. 我们一起长大
[20:56] We were both chosen by the KGB. 我们都被克格勃选中
[20:59] And when the Cabal came calling, the two of us 当秘社来联系我们时 我们俩
[21:01] chose to betray our country together. 一起决定背叛我们的国家
[21:03] You can stop. 你可以闭嘴了
[21:05] I bought this story before. 我之前信过一次这套说辞
[21:07] Dom made it sound very convincing, 多姆说得非常令人信服
[21:09] but it’s not the truth. 但这不是真相
[21:10] Dom lied to you about who became Reddington, 多姆骗了你 关于谁成了雷丁顿
[21:12] but most of what he told you about Ilya was true. 但他说的多数伊利亚的事是真的
[21:16] Including the part about framing Reddington as a traitor. 包括陷害雷丁顿是叛徒
[21:18] No one knew he was dead. To the rest of the world, 没人知道他死了 对世界上其他人来说
[21:21] it seemed as if he had simply disappeared. 他似乎只是消失了
[21:24] A fact that we decided to use to our advantage. 于是我们决定利用这个事情
[21:27] If the fugitive Raymond Reddington 如果逃犯雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[21:28] can disappear without a trace, 可以神不知鬼不觉地消失
[21:32] then why wouldn’t it stand to reason 那你陷害他的钱
[21:33] that the money you framed him with could disappear, as well? 也可以一样消失无影 对吧
[21:36] Ilya, it’s not that simple. 伊利亚 这事没那么简单
[21:37] I think it is. 就那么简单
[21:38] I had an idea, 我有个主意
[21:40] one that would allow us to access 能让我们拿到
[21:41] the money that was used to frame Reddington, 陷害雷丁顿的那笔钱
[21:43] and it was a lot. 而且是一大笔钱
[21:45] – $40 million. – $40 million. -四千万 -四千万
[21:50] That is more than we would ever need 这远远超过我们所需的
[21:53] to stay two steps ahead of the — the KGB, 时刻保持领先 先于克格勃
[21:56] the Cabal, the Americans. 秘社 美国人
[21:57] But Raymond would have to show up in person 但雷蒙德要亲自去银行
[21:59] to access that money. 才能拿到钱
[22:02] And since he died in my arms, 而他死在了我怀里
[22:05] he won’t be able to. 他无法现身
[22:08] I don’t think you’re entirely grasping what I’m suggesting. 我觉得你没有完全理解我的意思
[22:15] What are you suggesting? 你是什么意思
[22:19] Becoming Reddington. 成为雷丁顿
[22:27] Mr. Reddington, welcome back. 雷丁顿先生 欢迎回来
[22:30] What sort of withdrawal will we be assisting you with today? 您今天要办理什么取现业务
[22:44] Yes. It worked. 对 成功了
[22:46] No, it didn’t. 不 并没有
[22:47] Ilya wasn’t the one who walked into those banks. 伊利亚不是进银行的人
[22:50] He’s not the one who became Reddington. 他不是成为雷丁顿的人
[22:52] I did go into those banks. 去银行的人确实是我
[22:53] I impersonated your father for a few days, 我假扮成你父亲几天
[22:55] long enough to withdraw the $40 million. 足够取现四千万美元
[22:58] Long enough for me to realize 足够让我意识到
[22:59] how valuable a new Reddington could be. 一个新的雷丁顿有多么有用
[23:02] – You’re lying. – No, Dom was lying. -你在说谎 -不 多姆在说谎
[23:05] He misled you into believing I became Reddington. 他误导让你认为我成了雷丁顿
[23:08] He did that because he couldn’t accept the truth. 他这么做是因为他无法接受事实
[23:10] The truth is my mother hated Reddington. 事实是我母亲恨雷丁顿
[23:13] She feared him. She didn’t create him. 她害怕他 她没有创造他
[23:15] If she had, she would have known Reddington’s true identity, 如果真是她 她就知道雷丁顿的真实身份了
[23:18] but she didn’t. 但她不知道
[23:19] Or else she would have told me. 否则她会告诉我
[23:22] But she didn’t tell you, did she? 但她没告诉你 对吧
[23:24] Because I didn’t know. 因为我不知道
[23:29] And I didn’t know… 我不知道
[23:32] because I’m not your mother. 是因为我不是你母亲
[23:37] Who are you? 你是谁
[23:39] I was an operative. 我是个特工
[23:42] What kind of operative 什么特工
[23:43] would chose to impersonate someone who’s being hunted 才会选择假扮成被全世界
[23:46] by the most lethal organizations and criminals in the world? 最致命的组织和罪犯追杀的人
[23:50] I never chose to be her. 我从没选择成为她
[23:52] That choice was made for me. 是别人替我做的选择
[23:55] I was just an asset. 我只是颗棋子
[23:58] It was my job… 本来是我的工作
[24:00] until it became a death sentence 直到它变成了死刑
[24:02] handed down to me by your grandfather. 由你的外公一手炮制
[24:04] Your judgment means nothing to me. 你的愤怒对我来说一文不值
[24:07] I know what I did and why I did it. 我知道我干了什么 以及为什么
[24:09] You destroyed her life and family. 你毁了她的生活和家庭
[24:12] To save my child and grandchild. 为了保护我的孩子和外孙女
[24:14] I made a calculated and brutal choice 我做了个精心考虑却残忍的决定
[24:17] to value their lives over hers. 把她们的生命置于她之上
[24:21] And it worked. 而且奏效了
[24:23] What worked? 什么奏效了
[24:24] Nobody believed your mother was dead. 没人相信你母亲死了
[24:27] The KGB were still looking, the Cabal, 克格勃依然在寻找 还有秘社
[24:29] the Americans, Neville Townsend. 美国人 内维尔·汤森德
[24:32] By then, I had vanished. 那时我已经消失了
[24:34] You were safe. 你安全了
[24:36] I was hidden. 我藏起来了
[24:37] They were looking, and they would have found you, 他们还在找 而且迟早会找到你
[24:41] and I wasn’t willing to take that chance. 我不愿冒这个风险
[24:43] So he called me to Belgrade. 所以他叫我去了贝尔格莱德
[24:46] Her enemies have pooled their resources 她的敌人联手起来
[24:48] and put a bounty on her head. 对她下了悬赏令
[24:50] They’re calling it the Townsend Directive. 他们称之为汤森德指令
[24:53] Dom, I — 多姆 我…
[24:56] I can’t help you. 我帮不了你
[24:58] You made a promise. 你承诺过我
[24:59] To Katarina. 承诺过卡特莲娜
[25:00] You told her you would look after Masha 你说过 如果她出了什么事
[25:02] if anything happened to her. 你会照顾玛莎
[25:03] Yes, but I cannot call off Townsend, 是的 但我没法阻止汤森德
[25:05] and he will not stop looking. 他不会停止寻找
[25:08] Sure he will. He’ll stop looking, 他一定会停止寻找的
[25:10] and so will the rest of them — if Katarina’s dead. 其他人也是 如果卡特莲娜死了的话
[25:16] You want me to kill your daughter? 你想让我杀了你女儿吗
[25:18] I want you to hear my plan. 我想让你听听我的计划
[25:23] You were the plan. 你就是那个计划
[25:25] Yes. Ilya called me. 是的 伊利亚给我打了电话
[25:28] By then, we’d worked together on a number of assignments. 那时 我们在一起执行许多任务
[25:30] We were friends. 我们是朋友
[25:32] I trusted him. 我信任他
[25:35] Her real name is Tatiana Petrova. 她的真名叫塔蒂亚娜·彼得罗娃
[25:38] To the outside world, Katarina was a phantom. 对于外界而言 卡特莲娜就是个幽灵
[25:41] Hardly anyone knew what she really looked like. 几乎没人知道她长什么样
[25:44] So I did what Dom ordered. 所以我遵从了多姆的命令
[25:46] Ilya called me to Belgrade. 伊利亚打电话叫我去贝尔格莱德
[25:48] It was a simple assignment. 这是项简单的任务
[25:50] Drive into the city, 开车进城
[25:52] deliver a package to Dominic at Vukov station. 给武科夫车站的多米尼克送件包裹
[25:58] She has to die. 她必须死
[26:00] It’s the only way to protect Masha. 这是唯一能保护玛莎的方式
[26:02] Dom had leaked that his daughter was staying 多姆泄露了她女儿
[26:04] at a local inn. Released a photo. 在当地一家旅店的消息 发布了照片
[26:07] We knew the KGB and others were watching, 我们知道克格勃和其他人正在监视
[26:08] and if they saw the explosion — if they saw her die… 假如他们看见了爆炸 看到她死了
[26:13] Then the world would stop looking, 那么全世界会停止寻找
[26:16] and my daughter would be safe. 我的女儿就安全了
[26:27] But I didn’t die. 但我没死
[26:33] My husband did. 我的丈夫死了
[26:40] We didn’t know he’d be there. 我们不知道他在那里
[26:44] The world believed I was Katarina Rostova — 全世界都认为我是卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃
[26:48] my identity, my real name, 我的身份 我的真名
[26:52] became one of my aliases. 变成了我的一个化名
[26:55] And the real Katarina Rostova… 真正的卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃
[26:59] stayed hidden. 仍隐藏着
[27:01] Years later, when Reddington finally found out 几年后 当雷丁顿终于发现
[27:04] what Dom had done to this innocent woman, 多姆对这个无辜的女人做了些什么
[27:07] he was horrified. 他大惊失色
[27:09] He was guilt-ridden. 充满了愧疚感
[27:10] He was right to feel guilty. 他应当感到愧疚
[27:12] It was his fault that a plan was needed in the first place. 需要这个计划原本就是他的错
[27:17] Reddington was my knight in shining armor. 雷丁顿曾是我的白马王子
[27:20] He tracked me down. 他找到我
[27:21] Financed my life in hiding for years. 资助我隐姓埋名好几年
[27:24] He protected me, and I was grateful, 他保护了我 我十分感激
[27:28] until I found out that he was also hiding your mother, 直到我发现 他也在隐藏你母亲的行踪
[27:31] or knew where she was. 或者知道她在哪里
[27:33] So I came for him. 所以我去找他
[27:47] I had to hide because the world thought I was your mother. 我不得不东躲西藏 因为全世界都以为我是你妈
[27:51] But if I could find her… 但假如我可以找到她
[27:54] if I could prove to the world 假如我可以向全世界证明
[27:55] that I wasn’t Katarina Rostova, 我不是卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃
[27:57] I could have my life back. 我就可以重新拥有我的生活
[28:00] And he was the only one who could give me that. 他是唯一一个可以帮我证明的
[28:04] But it was you — 但是你
[28:06] your questions, 你的问题
[28:08] your belief that Katarina might be out there — 你相信卡特莲娜可能还活着
[28:10] that woke me up, brought me back to life. 点醒了我 让我起死回生
[28:15] I wanted a second chance. 我想要第二次机会
[28:20] To stop running. 不再逃亡
[28:24] If Reddington had the truth, if he knew where she was, 如果雷丁顿知道真相 假如他知道她在哪里
[28:28] I had to get close. 我就必须去接近他
[28:31] And nobody was closer to him than you. 没人比你能更接近他了
[28:36] So I used you… 所以我利用了你
[28:40] …used your love for your mother 利用你对你母亲的爱
[28:43] to help me discover where she was. 帮我找出她在哪里
[28:47] That’s why he killed you. 这就是为什么他杀了你
[28:51] Because Dom told you how to find my mother. 因为多姆告诉过你怎样找到我母亲
[29:00] Where are you? 你在哪里
[29:03] Why won’t you find me? 你为什么不来找我
[29:10] I know you have to hide, but not from me. 我知道你必须躲起来 但不必躲着我
[29:19] I’ve made so many mistakes. 我曾犯过很多错
[29:26] But abandoning you wasn’t one of them. 但我从没抛弃过你
[29:29] I would never do that. 我永远不会那样做
[29:33] But you’re not here. 但你不在这里
[29:36] No. 不
[29:43] Long before your grandfather tricked Tatiana — 早在你外祖父欺骗塔蒂亚娜之前
[29:47] almost from the moment I knew I couldn’t be with you — 几乎从那一刻起 我就知道我不能和你在一起
[29:50] I… 我
[29:53] created someone who could be. 创造了一个可以这样做的人
[29:58] You created someone. 你创造了一个人
[30:03] Raymond Reddington. 雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[30:12] You know his real identity. 你知道他的真实身份
[30:14] I do. I always have. 是的 我一直知道
[30:16] Tell me. 告诉我
[30:18] I will. But before I tell you the who, 我会的 但在我告诉你他是谁之前
[30:20] – you need to know the why. – No “Before.” -你必须知道原因 -没什么”之前”
[30:22] I’ve waited long enough. 我已经等得足够久了
[30:23] I’d given you to Sam Milhoan thinking that would be enough, 我曾把你交给萨姆·米罗恩 以为这样就够了
[30:27] that you’d be safe. 以为你会很安全
[30:30] But I quickly realized that wasn’t true. 但我很快意识到 那不是真的
[30:32] The people hunting for me were also hunting for you 追捕我的人同样也在追捕你
[30:35] as a way to get to me. 好来接近我
[30:38] I couldn’t look out for you, not while hiding. 我躲起来时没法照顾你
[30:41] And Sam couldn’t do it alone. 而萨姆没法一个人照顾你
[30:43] So you re-animated your mark. 所以你复活了你的目标
[30:46] Brought my father back from the dead. 让我父亲起死回生
[30:48] If he wasn’t dead, 如果他没死
[30:50] you’d never know you’d killed him. 你永远不会知道你已经杀了他
[30:52] No one knew your father was dead. 没人知道你父亲死了
[30:54] The KGB, the FBI, CIA — 克格勃 联调局 中情局
[30:56] the entire alphabet was looking for the man 所有情报机关都在寻找那个
[30:58] that they thought had betrayed his country 他们认为背叛自己的国家
[30:59] and abandoned his family. 抛弃自己家庭的男人
[31:01] Which meant they were chasing a man who never existed. 这意味着他们一直在追一个从未存在过的人
[31:05] But what if he did exist? 但要是他存在呢
[31:09] What if Reddington was real? 要是雷丁顿是真实的呢
[31:11] If he was, I could use his story and all that it provided 如果他是 我就可以用他的故事及其影响
[31:15] to protect my daughter 来保护我女儿
[31:17] while watching over her from a distance. 并从远处照顾着她
[31:21] So I constructed him. 所以我建造了他
[31:22] Someone powerful and feared. 一个强大且被惧怕的人
[31:25] Someone who traded in the very secrets 他交易的情报
[31:27] that could help him monitor the danger around you. 能帮他监控你周围的危险
[31:32] What does that mean, constructed? 建造是什么意思
[31:35] It meant turning to criminals. 意思就是变成罪犯
[31:37] It meant creating a persona. 就是创建一个角色
[31:39] It meant a complete transformation. 完成完全转变
[31:49] The KGB, the CIA, the Cabal, 克格勃 中情局 秘社
[31:52] they all believed that Reddington had changed his appearance, 他们都以为雷丁顿改头换面了
[31:55] so a perfect double was never needed. 所以从不需要完美的替身
[31:57] What was needed was intelligence. 需要的是情报
[32:00] The kind of information that Reddington was accused of stealing. 他们觉得雷丁顿偷了的情报
[32:05] Which meant turning to a friend. 所以我向朋友求助
[32:08] I used her security clearance. 我用了她的权限
[32:11] Backdated the breach. 改了情报泄露的时间
[32:13] When the KGB did finally learn classified intelligence was missing, 等克格勃终于发现机密情报失窃
[32:17] she would be blamed, 她会被追究责任
[32:18] which didn’t matter, 但没关系
[32:20] because she was already gone. 因为她已经消失不见了
[32:59] 13 packets of intelligence that could be used to blackmail 能用来勒索要挟的十三份情报
[33:03] and leverage anyone from the Russian Vory, 从苏联黑帮老大
[33:07] to captains of industry, to heads of state. 到工业巨头 到政府高层
[33:10] Greed and corruption trickle down 贪婪和腐败向下滴流
[33:12] and turn into crime on the way to the gutter. 变为犯罪流向阴沟
[33:14] Deals were brokered for politicians, criminals. 与政客罪犯展开交易
[33:18] Intelligence was traded for intelligence. 用情报换取情报
[33:21] Soon, classified NOFORN docs 不久后 一批不对外公开的机密文件
[33:23] were showing up in Maghreb, Islamabad, Beijing. 出现在了马格里布 伊斯兰堡以及北京
[33:27] What emerged was an intelligence network 一个情报网络浮出水面
[33:29] that was built for one reason — 它的创建原因只有一个
[33:32] to keep you safe. 就是保护你的安全
[33:35] My safety. 我的安全
[33:37] Which came at the expense of people I loved. 是以我爱的人的生命为代价
[33:56] And people you didn’t even know. 还有你甚至都不认识的人
[34:00] For nearly 30 years, he funded my life in hiding, 他资助我隐藏将近三十年
[34:03] and I was grateful, 我很感激
[34:05] until you started asking questions 直到你开始问问题
[34:07] that suggested your mother was alive. 表明你妈还活着
[34:09] She came for me. 她抓了我
[34:12] Tortured me. 折磨我
[34:13] Got me to tell her where your mother had gone, 让我告诉她你妈的去向
[34:16] where she was living, her new identity. 她住在哪 她的新身份
[34:19] And Reddington killed her 雷丁顿杀了她
[34:21] so she couldn’t tell Townsend the truth. 让她无法告诉汤森德真相
[34:26] Yes. ‘Cause he was afraid if they found out, 对 因为他害怕要是他们知道了
[34:28] they would become a threat to you, to your daughter. 他们会威胁到你和你女儿
[34:31] Which is exactly what Townsend became 汤森德确实如他所想
[34:34] after I told him the truth. 在我告诉他真相之后
[34:35] This story is all about you, Masha. 这个故事全都是为你 玛莎
[34:40] Protecting you. 保护你
[34:42] And then protecting your daughter. 然后保护你女儿
[34:48] Okay. 好
[34:50] Now we have the why. 现在我知道原因了
[34:55] Now I want the who. 现在我要知道是谁
[34:58] Who is he? 他是谁
[35:00] Who became Reddington? 谁成了雷丁顿
[35:02] And where have you gone? 还有你去哪了
[35:06] You’re my mother, but you let someone else watch over me, 你是我妈 但你让别人照顾我
[35:10] let me believe you were dead, but you’re living. 让我以为你死了 但你还活着
[35:13] – Where? – Raymond! -在哪 -雷蒙德
[35:15] – Where are you? – Elizabeth, we need to leave. -你在哪 -伊丽莎白 我们得走了
[35:17] Wait! No! 等等 不
[35:19] Answer me. Who became Reddington? 回答我 谁成了雷丁顿
[35:21] Elizabeth, we have to go. 伊丽莎白 我们得走了
[35:22] – Who is he? – Townsend’s here! -他是谁 -汤森德来了
[35:26] – We have to go. – No, I need more. -我们得走了 -不 我需要知道更多
[35:28] Who took his identity? 谁接手了他的身份
[35:30] Who? There’s more! 谁 还有更多
[35:31] There’s no more if you’re dead. 如果你死了就什么都没了
[35:33] If you’re dead. If you’re dead. 如果你死了 如果你死了
[35:46] Dembe, we need to get to the Nest. 邓比 我们得进到”巢”里
[35:54] We’re almost there. 我们就快到了
[36:04] She needs a doctor. 她需要医生
[36:11] You know what she needs even more? 你知道她更需要什么吗
[36:14] A mortician. 送葬者
[36:21] It’s ironic. 真讽刺
[36:23] You devoted your life to protecting her, 你用一生来保护她
[36:25] and in the end, she betrays you. 最后她却背叛了你
[36:26] Relax. That’s it. Keep breathing. Keep breathing. 放松 没错 呼吸 呼吸
[36:28] You wanted to use the — the tracking chip to find me? 你想用追踪芯片找到我
[36:31] She made it possible for me to use it to find you. 她用它帮我找到了你
[36:34] Elizabeth. Stay with me, okay? 伊丽莎白 坚持住 好吗
[36:36] – By the way, where are we? – Keep breathing. -对了 这是哪里 -呼吸
[36:39] A nest in Latvia. 你的拉脱维亚巢穴
[36:41] Even for you, this is a tad dramatic. 就算放在你身上 这也有点戏剧化
[36:43] Elizabeth, stay with me. 伊丽莎白 挺住
[36:43] She and I made a deal. She would lead me to you, 她和我做了交易 她向我透露你的行踪
[36:46] and in exchange, I would let her live. 作为交换 我让她活命
[36:49] – Unfortunately for her… – Elizabeth. -可惜对她 -伊丽莎白
[36:50] deals are made to be broken. 不必遵守交易规则
[36:54] – Talk to me. – Radley says you’re on-site. -什么事 -拉德利说你到了
[36:56] Am I clear to send the extraction team? 我可以派出支援队了吗
[36:58] Clear as ice. 胜券在握
[36:59] On its way, sir. 马上出发
[37:01] And, sir… congratulations. 还有 恭喜你
[37:06] Killing her won’t bring your family back. 杀了她也换不回你的家人
[37:09] I always wondered how you gathered 我一直很好奇 这么多年以来
[37:11] such an enormous amount of intelligence all these years. 你庞大的情报库是怎么收集来的
[37:14] This is quite the operation you’ve built. 这就是你建立的据点
[37:16] It’s yours if you help her. 你帮她 这里就归你了
[37:19] Ah, no, no, no. It’s — It’s alright. 不用 不用 没事
[37:21] Of course, it’s nothing compared to your commitment. 当然 这里与你的承诺相比不值一提
[37:25] The decision to live as Raymond Reddington, 你决心以雷蒙德·雷丁顿的身份活着
[37:29] to give up your life to live as someone else. 放弃自己的人生 以别人的身份活着
[37:32] I-I can’t imagine loving anyone enough to do that. 我无法想象对谁能爱到如此地步
[37:36] I have other facilities. You can have all of it. 我还有其他设施 都可以给你
[37:38] I haven’t slept through the night in 25 years. 我已经有25年没睡个安稳觉了
[37:42] Tonight, I’ll sleep like a baby. 今晚 我会像孩子一样安然入睡
[37:44] I’ll give you whatever you want. 你要什么我都给你
[37:46] Whatever I want? 什么都给我
[37:47] If you help her, yes. Anything you want. 对 只要你帮她 你要什么都给你
[37:50] All I want is for you to watch her die. 我只想让你看着她死
[38:01] Hurry, Raymond! 快 雷蒙德
[38:05] Help her get down the hatch. 带她从闸门下去
[38:21] Okay. 来
[38:23] There’s a first aid kit on the cabinet 柜子上有一个急救箱
[38:26] and a bottle of vodka in the freezer. 冰箱里有一瓶伏特加
[38:29] We’ll get you properly sloshed 先喝点酒麻醉
[38:31] before we go poking around in that wound. 我们再帮你处理伤口
[38:36] Is there another way out? 还有别的路出去吗
[38:38] No. The hatch is the only way. 没有 闸门是唯一的路
[38:42] Here. Take a sip. 来 喝一口
[39:08] As a rule, I don’t live with regret. 我的原则是行事不后悔
[39:12] But what happened to your family was a horror. 但是你家人的遭遇确实很不幸
[39:15] That should never have happened. 实在不该发生
[39:18] When I first got the Sikorsky Archive, 我刚得到西科斯基档案的时候
[39:21] I was young 还太年轻
[39:23] and careless with some of the materials 对一些资料有所疏忽
[39:26] that would eventually put you and your family in harm’s way. 最终导致你和你的家人惨遭毒手
[39:32] I didn’t kill them, but even inadvertently… 虽然我没有杀他们 但因为我的大意
[39:37] You’re right to believe that 你有权利认为
[39:40] I was ultimately responsible for their deaths. 他们的死 责任在我
[39:44] I appreciate that. 我心领了
[39:47] A deathbed confession is always very moving, 临终忏悔总是非常动人
[39:49] but it won’t commute your sentence. 不过也难消你的罪行
[39:52] Oh, you had a bite at that apple. 你有过一次机会
[39:54] You won’t get another one. 不会再有第二次
[39:55] I have Elizabeth to thank for that. 这要感谢伊丽莎白
[39:57] I guess my years of dedication had some impact after all. 大概是我多年的奉献总算起了作用
[40:01] So much for irony. 挖苦的话到此为止
[40:03] I’ve waited years for this. 这一刻我等了多年
[40:05] I can wait a few minutes to — 不介意多等几分钟
[40:06] to break through some flimsy hatch in the floor. 炸掉地上这块不堪一击的闸门
[40:10] I should tell you that, uh, the intelligence packets 我还要告诉你 我从东方朋友那里
[40:14] weren’t the only things I acquired from my Eastern friend. 获得的不光是情报
[40:17] As I mentioned, I was young, 我说过 我当时很年轻
[40:20] and whatever the hell vim is, I was full of it. 精力这个东西 太旺盛了
[40:24] My appetite was voracious. 我的胃口非常大
[40:27] And as the Soviet Union fell, I gorged myself 苏联解体时 我贪婪地
[40:30] on information, 收集情报
[40:33] money, weapons, 钱 武器
[40:35] women, men. 招揽人才
[40:37] Everyone wanted something, and I wanted everything. 每个人都想得到点什么 而我想得到一切
[40:40] Including a nest in Latvia. 包括拉脱维亚的巢穴
[40:43] I mean, why not? Riga’s a beautiful city — 有何不可呢 里加是个美丽的城市
[40:47] the Rundale Palace puts Versailles to shame. 隆黛尔宫能让凡尔赛宫相形见绌
[40:51] The country is home 这个国家
[40:52] to more than 7,000 breeding pairs of storks. 是七千多对鹳鸟的家乡
[40:57] And, well, it’s a nest, 而这个巢穴
[41:01] built at the height of the Cold War. 建于冷战高峰期
[41:03] This facility is capable of withstanding 这个地方可以承受
[41:06] a 20-megaton blast. 两千万吨级的爆炸
[41:09] Well, not the entire facility. 也不是整个建筑
[41:11] Just the — what did you call it? — 只有这个 你叫什么来着
[41:14] the flimsy hatch in the floor. 不堪一击的闸门
[41:18] Where the Russkies would take cover 是俄罗斯人避难的场所
[41:21] in order to repel the ugly Americans. 用来驱逐丑陋的美国人
[41:24] And here we are. 我们就在这
[41:26] You’re American. You’re ugly. 你是美国人 长得也丑
[41:29] And I’m about to repel you. 而我正准备驱逐你
[41:36] How much longer? 还要多久
[41:37] – A minute. Maybe less. – Make it less. -一分钟 可能更快 -那就快点
[41:39] You see, the thing about buying a Soviet Nest 买个苏联巢穴的好处
[41:42] is that it comes fully loaded 就是配置齐全
[41:44] with herring, vodka, 有鲱鱼 伏特加
[41:48] and chlorine trifluoride, which of all the chemical gasses 还有三氟化氯 在所有化学气体中
[41:52] is, of course, the most flammable. 是最易燃的
[41:58] What are you gonna do? 你要干什么
[42:00] Destroy all your intel? 毁掉你所有情报吗
[42:02] The source of your power? 你力量的来源
[42:06] The source of my power is right here. 我力量的来源在这里
[42:09] She won’t be destroyed. 她不会被摧毁
[42:11] Certainly not by the likes of you. 不会被你这样的人摧毁
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme