Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Things are never going back to the way they were. 事情再也回不到过去了
[00:07] It’s Ressler. I’ve been shot. 我是雷斯勒 我中枪了
[00:09] We need to find Bino. 我们得去找比诺
[00:10] Do you know what Neville Townsend will do to me 你知不知道要是内维尔·汤森德知道了
[00:12] when he discovers that I’m the one who helped you? 是我帮你的话 他会对我做什么吗
[00:14] I’m turning them over. 我要把他们交出去
[00:16] That would be a mistake. 那是个错误的决定
[00:17] Checkmate. 将死
[00:18] I can’t take it anymore. 我再也受不了了
[00:20] Everything I came into your life to prevent, 我进入你的生活并试图阻止发生的一切
[00:23] it’s happening. 都已经在发生了
[00:24] Raymond, we’re out of time. 雷蒙德 我们没时间了
[00:37] How many are there? 外面有多少人
[00:39] Four out front, 前门有四个
[00:40] at least another four making their way back to the alley. 至少还有四个绕到后面巷子里去了
[00:43] Too many. 人太多
[00:44] Bino! We had a deal! 比诺 我们说好的
[00:47] Open the door, or we’ll open it for you! 开门 不然我们就帮你们开
[00:49] – They’re covering all the exits. – Not all the exits. -他们堵住了所有出口 -不是所有
[00:51] Bino’s got pipelines running all over the Seventh Ward. 比诺的秘密通道遍布第七区
[00:56] My guess is those pipes end here. 我猜那些通道的尽头是这里
[00:58] He’s not walking millions in cash through the front door. 转移几百万的钞票 他不可能走前门
[01:01] There must be some sort of hidden passageway. 肯定有什么隐藏的通道
[01:04] Maybe Bino could’ve told us 要是你没杀比诺
[01:06] how to find it if you hadn’t killed him. 他没准还能告诉我们怎么找
[01:07] Perhaps we can set aside our differences 也许我们可以放下分歧
[01:09] just long enough to get us out of here. 先逃出去再说
[01:11] They’re coming. 他们要进来了
[01:19] I’m not setting aside our disagreements. 我才不会放下分歧
[01:20] Then hold them in abeyance. Let them simmer. 那就暂时搁置 先憋着
[01:23] Do whatever you need. But please let me help you. 做你需要做的 但是请让我帮你
[01:25] You help me? Who’s helping who? 你帮我 到底谁在帮谁
[01:28] Considering the circumstances, how about we help each other? 鉴于目前的情形 我们互相帮助如何
[01:35] This wall has gaps in it. It’s a door. 这面墙有缝隙 这是一扇门
[01:38] There has to be a release. 一定有机关
[02:02] – Is everything clear? – Clear! -都检查了吗 -没人
[02:04] – Clear here! – See anything? -这里也没人 -有发现吗
[02:05] – Nothing here. – Check the closet! -这里没有 -检查柜子
[02:17] Find them! 给我去找
[02:25] – Ready? – Yeah. -准备好了吗 -好了
[02:38] Hold on. 等等
[02:44] Elizabeth. 伊丽莎白
[02:46] Elizabeth! 伊丽莎白
[02:48] – Officer! Thank God. – What’s the problem, ma’am? -警官 幸好你在 -怎么了 女士
[02:50] Uh, don’t look, but there’s a man in a hat in that store. 别朝里看 店里有个戴帽子的男人
[02:55] I think he has a gun. 我觉得他有枪
[02:58] Baker-six, requesting backup. B6 请求支援
[02:59] Civilian reports possible armed suspect at 363 Central. 有市民举报 中央大街363号疑有人持枪
[03:03] Roger, Baker-six. 收到 B6
[03:13] MPD! Hands. Put your hands where I can see them. 警察 举起手来 举起手来
[03:15] Second opinion! Just what I need. 来得正好 帮我选选
[03:17] What do you think… Funyuns or Fritos? 你觉得乐愿还是乐事
[03:19] Drop them and raise your hands. 东西放下 举起手来
[03:21] If it helps, the Fritos are fun size. 补充一点 乐事比较小片
[03:23] Sorry for this. Gun. Now. 不好意思 枪 放下
[03:39] 戈德温·佩吉 第141号
[03:46] Dr. Brown, please dial… 布朗医生 请拨打…
[03:49] What’s the status? 情况怎么样
[03:51] He, uh… He’s still out. 他还没醒来
[03:52] They just brought him down from recovery. 他刚从术后恢复室被送过来
[03:54] Bullet destroyed part of his right lung. 子弹打穿了他的部分右肺
[03:56] There’s also an infection. 还出现了感染
[03:58] Septicemia. 败血症
[04:00] Uh, any word on Liz? 有莉斯的消息吗
[04:02] There was an incident, a shootout, 有一起事故 枪战
[04:03] at that place The Castle in the Seventh Ward. 在第七区的堡垒
[04:06] Was Keen there? 基恩在那吗
[04:06] If she was, she’s gone now. 就算她在 也已经跑了
[04:08] All that’s left is a crime scene and the body of Bino Baker. 只剩下犯罪现场和比诺·贝克的尸体
[04:10] Wait. Baker’s dead? 等等 贝克死了吗
[04:13] Uh, what about Mr. Reddington? 雷丁顿先生呢
[04:15] MIA. Not responding. 消失了 不回应
[04:16] This is the office. 警局打来的
[04:17] Notify me the moment that Agent Ressler is out of recovery. 雷斯勒探员一醒来就通知我
[04:21] If either of you are people of faith, 如果你们谁是有信仰的人
[04:23] now’s the time to muster it. 现在可以开始祈祷了
[04:25] Cooper. 我是库珀
[04:27] What? When? 什么 何时
[04:31] Tell Charlene I’m on my way. 告诉夏琳我马上来
[04:38] Put that away. 把枪拿开
[04:41] You look like hell. 你脸色真差
[04:42] You would, too, if you had been there when the FBI raided us. 要是联调局突袭的时候你在场 你也这样
[04:45] I was lucky to get out. 我能逃出来就不错了
[04:47] Who is this? 他是谁
[04:48] Call me Bolt. 叫我博尔特
[04:49] Mr. Townsend’s arranged for me to handle your dissolve. 汤森德先生安排我帮助你消失
[04:52] It’s just until things settle down. 只要等到局势稳定下来
[04:54] Phone, weapon, plastic, 手机 武器 信用卡
[04:56] petty cash to get you to Singapore. 小额现金是去新加坡的路费
[04:59] My passport guy is our next stop. 接下来去我朋友那里取假护照
[05:01] All right. Hold on. I don’t want to hide. 等等 我不想躲起来
[05:03] I want to help. 我想帮忙
[05:07] I’ll get the car. 我去开车
[05:12] Elias, I can be a resource. 以利亚 我可以帮上忙
[05:15] The FBI saw you. 联调局的看见你了
[05:17] We have to take precautions. 我们要防患于未然
[05:18] Mr. Townsend’s first priority is to keep you safe. 汤森德先生的首要考虑是你的安全
[05:21] I can help keep the feds at bay, redirect them by moving… 我可以牵制住他们 调虎离山
[05:23] Godwin. 戈德温
[05:25] He’s going to protect you whether you like it or not. 不管你愿不愿意 他都要保护你
[05:28] Because you’re family. The only one he’s got. 因为你是他的家人 唯一的家人
[05:31] So… Shut up, take his help, 所以 闭嘴 接受他的帮助
[05:35] and thank him when this thing is done. 事情结束后感谢他
[05:38] What happened with Keen? 基恩的事怎么样了
[05:41] I heard there was a development. 我听说有进展
[05:43] There was a development, all right. 确实有进展
[05:45] Which is why I’m gonna find her. 所以我要找到她
[05:47] And when I do, 等我找到她
[05:50] I’m gonna make sure Reddington gets to watch her die. 我一定会让雷丁顿看着她死
[06:00] Charlene’s fine. 夏琳没事
[06:04] I just needed to get you away from the others 我是为了让你单独出来
[06:07] so we could talk. 我们好谈谈
[06:11] Although… 尽管
[06:13] …I’m not sure where to begin. 我不知道该从何说起
[06:16] So let’s talk about the end, Elizabeth. 那就从事情的结果说起 伊丽莎白
[06:17] Because that’s where we are. The end. 因为我们现在正面临结果
[06:20] This has gone too far. 这事已经超出控制太多
[06:22] Cost too many lives. Hurt too many people. 太多人因此而死 太多人因此受伤
[06:28] Is Ressler gonna be okay? 雷斯勒会没事吗
[06:32] I honestly don’t know. 我真的不知道
[06:35] But he’s gonna make it, right? 但他能撑过去的对吧
[06:37] Elizabeth, if I thought you’d be safe with Reddington, 伊丽莎白 如果我觉得雷丁顿能让你安全
[06:39] I’d turn a blind eye and let him ferry you away 我会假装看不见 让他把你送走
[06:41] to a new name, a new life. 改名换姓重新开始
[06:43] I wish I believed that existed for you, but I don’t. 我也想相信你能那样 但我不那么想
[06:45] Not anymore. 不再那么想了
[06:47] Let me help you. 让我帮你
[06:48] Not just with Townsend, 不止是汤森德的事
[06:50] but with everything that comes after… 还有之后的所有事
[06:51] The courts, your safety, your daughter’s safety. 庭审 你的安全 你女儿的安全
[06:54] Reddington’s way, the renegade way, 雷丁顿的方式 叛逆的方式
[06:58] all that’ll do is spill more blood. 只能带来更多的伤亡
[07:12] Say I turn myself in, 如果我自首
[07:15] help you take down Townsend. 帮你拿下汤森德
[07:18] How can you possibly keep me safe? 你又如何能做到保我安全
[07:24] Not “How,” Elizabeth. 不是”如何” 伊丽莎白
[07:26] Where. 是哪里
[07:43] Harold, we have a problem. 哈罗德 出了点问题
[07:44] Dembe and I were able to prevent Elizabeth 邓比和我成功阻止了伊丽莎白
[07:46] from being handed over to Townsend. 落到汤森德的手上
[07:48] But she’s in the wind. We lost her. 但她跑了 我们失去了她的踪迹
[07:50] – She’s safe. – Has she made contact? -她安全了 -她联系你了吗
[07:52] Elizabeth surrendered. 伊丽莎白自首了
[07:55] She surrendered? 她自首了
[07:56] It was her choice, not mine. 是她的选择 不是我的
[07:58] She can’t keep running. 她不能一直逃跑
[07:59] And she can’t beat Townsend alone. 她也无法独自战胜汤森德
[08:01] She’s not alone. She’s never been alone. 她不是孤军奋战 从不是
[08:03] I understand the risk. She’ll be under 24-hour guard. 我了解风险 她会被24小时看守
[08:06] Let’s say you can keep her safe, Harold. 就算你能保她安全 哈罗德
[08:08] Once Townsend’s gone, 等汤森德不在了
[08:10] you think Panabaker will have Elizabeth’s best interests at heart? 你觉得帕娜贝克会为伊丽莎白尽心打算吗
[08:14] The decision’s been made. 我的决定不会改变
[08:15] I’m sorry it’s one you disagree with. 抱歉不合你的意
[08:50] Was Williams compromised in the raid? 威廉姆斯在突袭中暴露了吗
[08:53] Don’t know who that is. 不知道那是谁
[08:55] Mary Williams. Our forger. 玛丽·威廉姆斯 我们的造假者
[08:57] She’s been papering our clients 她给我们的客户
[08:58] and their passports for nearly six years. 造假护照假证件快六年了
[09:00] All I know is I got the call. 我只知道我接到了电话指示
[09:03] That’s quite a coincidence… 好巧
[09:04] My needing papers and Mary not being available to make them. 我需要假证件而玛丽刚好造不成
[09:10] Are we doing this? 你到底要不要做
[09:21] Search him. 搜身
[09:29] There are no coincidences. 没有巧合
[09:33] Godwin Page. 戈德温·佩吉
[09:35] Godwin’s a rather cocky name. 戈德温的意思是天赐胜利 有些自命不凡
[09:38] A godlike Anglo-Saxon. 历史上还有个神一般的盎格鲁-撒克逊人
[09:40] It gets cockier and cockier. 更厉害了
[09:43] – You’re on his payroll. – He is. -你是他的手下 -他是
[09:45] And Neville didn’t know 而内维尔不知道
[09:47] because you weren’t around to do his due diligence. 因为你没在他身边替他调查清楚
[09:50] Which gave me an advantage, and I took it. 所以就给了我优势 而我把握住了
[09:52] – What do you want? – You. -你想要什么 -你
[09:54] Neville’s little go-to guy. 内维尔的小心腹
[09:56] You’re one of his closest confidantes. 你是他最亲密的知己之一
[09:58] I’ve nibbled at the edges to no avail. 我在边缘小打小闹毫无用处
[10:01] Laghari was a bust. Bolt was a one-off. 拉格哈里失败了 博尔特只能用一次
[10:04] What I want is to kill Townsend. 我想杀掉汤森德
[10:06] And you’re what I need to do it. 而你是我计划的一环
[10:09] – I won’t help you. – Not willingly, no. -我不会帮你的 -不会自愿帮我 没错
[10:11] Reddington! 雷丁顿
[10:14] Edna! What a happy sight. 埃德娜 真是愉快的相会
[10:16] For you, maybe. 对你来说可能是
[10:17] – Bubbe, please. – What please? -奶奶 拜托 -拜托什么
[10:19] T-T-The Lasher’s shiva cake has to wait, 拉舍尔的希瓦蛋糕得等等
[10:22] but I can’t make my points? 但我不能有意见吗
[10:24] Can and do, Edna. 没问题 明白了 埃德娜
[10:25] How’s the rheumatism? 风湿怎么样了
[10:27] Oh, it’s great. It’s like losing your virginity to a racehorse. 棒极了 就像被赛马夺去童贞一样
[10:30] What kind of stupid question is that? 什么蠢问题
[10:32] We need to chip-chop. I’m in the La-Z-Boy a month 我们得快点 如果我不能把她准时送回家
[10:35] if I don’t get her home in time for Judge Judy. 看《法官朱迪》 我得在躺椅上躺一个月
[10:37] You brought your gadgets? 你把你的工具带来了吗
[10:38] No, I came all the way out here 没 我大老远跑到这
[10:40] because I like getting hay fever from Abba’s llamas. 是因为我喜欢从阿巴的羊驼身上染上枯草热
[10:43] Well, you can start with the whereabouts of his employer. 你可以从他的雇主的行踪问起
[11:03] It took me a while, but… 花了我一些时间 但
[11:05] I finally realized, this whole time, 我终于意识到 一直以来
[11:07] I’ve been telling myself none of this is you. 我都在跟自己说这些都不是你
[11:12] Like you changed into… 像是你变成了
[11:15] Somebody I didn’t recognize, someone…dark. 我认不出的人 黑暗的人
[11:21] But I realize now this is you. 但现在我意识到这就是你
[11:25] It’s the other Liz, the one I knew. 是另一个莉斯 我认识的那个
[11:31] My friend. 我的朋友
[11:34] Maybe she’s the illusion all along. 也许一直以来她才是幻影
[11:46] People aren’t good or bad, Aram. 没有绝对的好人或坏人 阿兰姆
[11:49] Whatever I’ve done… 不管我做了什么
[11:53] It’s all me. 都是我
[11:57] Ms. Panabaker’s here. 帕娜贝克女士来了
[12:00] She’s upstairs talking to Mr. Cooper. 她正在楼上和库珀先生谈
[12:03] I’m not ashamed of what I’ve done. 我并不为我做的事
[12:07] Or who I’ve become. 或是我成了什么样的人而羞愧
[12:11] I think anyone who’s gone through what I went through 我觉得任何经历过我所经历的事的人
[12:15] would have done the same… 都会那样做
[12:17] Or worse. 或是做出更糟的事
[12:20] Agent Ressler’s conscious. 雷斯勒探员恢复意识了
[12:23] The infection’s spreading, but at least he’s awake. 感染在蔓延 但至少他醒了
[12:28] Thought you’d like to know. 想着你会想知道
[12:30] I get a phone call! 我有权打一个电话
[12:35] One call. I’m entitled to that. 一个电话 那是我的权利
[12:38] Entitled? 权利
[12:42] I think we’re past that. 我想我们已经过了那个阶段
[12:43] Fair enough. 有理
[12:46] Then for the other Liz. 那就为了另一个莉斯
[12:50] For your friend. 为了你的朋友
[12:53] Please? 拜托了
[13:02] You want us to cut a deal with Keen? 你想让我们和基恩达成协议
[13:05] Come on, Cynthia. You knew this was coming. 拜托 辛西娅 你知道这是必然的
[13:07] No, I didn’t! 不 我不知道
[13:08] But now that you’re asking, the answer’s no. 既然你提出来了 我不同意
[13:10] Your indignation is duly noted. 我明白你为什么生气
[13:12] But for the record, I’d like to remind you… 但郑重声明 我想提醒你
[13:13] Harold, I get it. You care for Keen. 哈罗德 我明白你关心基恩
[13:15] You don’t want to see her sent to prison. 你不想看到她被关进监狱
[13:17] Even though you know that is exactly what she deserves. 即使你知道这是她罪有应得
[13:19] You know her record, what she was… 你知道她的履历 她在
[13:21] who she was before Reddington showed up. 雷丁顿出现之前是什么样的人
[13:23] And you know what’s happened to her since! 你知道她后来经历了什么
[13:24] Knowing that, can you honestly tell me that what she deserves 既然如此 你能凭良心地说
[13:27] is to spend the rest of her life in a supermax? 她应该在高戒备监狱里度过余生吗
[13:29] I can tell you that’s exactly what I think she deserves. 我可以告诉你 这正是我认为她应得的
[13:31] Now, if there’s nothing else, the Attorney General 现在 如果没有别的事 司法部长
[13:33] is waiting on an update. 正在等着最新消息
[13:34] There wouldn’t have been a Task Force without Keen. 没有基恩就不会有特别小组
[13:38] She’s as responsible as Reddington 她和雷丁顿一样做出了贡献
[13:39] for all the people we’ve caught. 帮助我们抓到了那些人
[13:42] Harold, you can’t win. 哈罗德 你赢不了
[13:45] I’m sorry. I know it breaks your heart. 我很抱歉 我知道这让你很伤心
[13:48] But Keen will be prosecuted. 但基恩会被起诉
[13:57] You only get one call. 你只能打一个电话
[13:58] Where did these agents come from? 这些探员是哪里来的
[14:00] Oh, uh, Ms. Panabaker had them sent. 帕娜贝克女士叫他们来的
[14:02] She says it’s to, uh, keep you safe, 她说 是为了保护你的安全
[14:04] but I think she’s worried one of us might try to help you escape. 但我觉得她担心我们中有人会帮你逃跑
[14:07] Did you vet them at least? 你至少审查过他们了吧
[14:09] Why, you think Townsend’s got people 为什么 你觉得汤森德
[14:10] inside FBI SWAT? 在联调局特警队里有手下吗
[14:15] You should be calling a lawyer. 你应该打给律师
[14:17] A lawyer can’t help me now. 律师现在帮不了我
[14:23] Hey. Are you there? 你在吗
[14:25] Heard you’re feeling better. 听说你好多了
[14:26] I was, until I heard what you did. 本来是 直到我听说你做了什么
[14:31] I thought you wanted me to turn myself in. 我以为你想让我去自首
[14:33] I did. And I don’t. 原来想 现在不想了
[14:36] What did Panabaker say? 帕娜贝克说什么
[14:38] I don’t know. Which can’t be a good thing. 我不知道 这不是好事
[14:42] This isn’t where I thought we’d end up. 这不是我设想的我们的结局
[14:45] This isn’t the end. Not for you. 还没结束 你不会这么结束
[14:49] That’s not what I meant. 我说的不是这个
[14:50] I know. This is how it has to be. 我知道 但只能这样
[15:00] – What’s that? – I don’t know. -什么声音 -不知道
[15:03] I don’t know. That sounds like… 我不知道 听起来像…
[15:06] Oh, no. 不
[15:10] I’m sorry. Say that again. A chopper? You’re sure? 抱歉 再说一次 直升机 你确定吗
[15:17] Get Incident Response to the holding bay 让应急响应中心到关押室
[15:18] and alert the guards around Keen. 通知基恩周围的守卫
[15:20] It has to be Townsend. 一定是汤森德的人
[15:25] What is that? What’s going on? 什么声音 发生什么了
[15:27] I don’t know! 我不知道
[15:29] Yes, Code Black. 没错 黑色警报
[15:31] Rapid deploy HRT and notify all 快速部署人质救援队
[15:33] non-tactical support personnel to shelter in place. 通知所有非战术支援人员及时避难
[15:49] Aram, get out of here! 阿兰姆 快走
[15:51] Go! Now! 快走啊
[15:53] Keen! Keen, are you there? 基恩 你还在吗
[16:14] Central Command, talk to me. What’s going on? 指挥中心 告诉我发生了什么
[16:17] Can’t see into the room, sir. 看不到房间内情况 长官
[16:18] Take cover! Go! 找掩护 上
[16:41] Hold on! 扶稳了
[17:08] The masks make facial recognition impossible. 面具阻碍了面部识别
[17:10] And there was no tail number on the chopper 把基恩拉走的直升机
[17:12] that yanked out Keen, 也没有尾号
[17:13] which was kinda badass. 有点霸气
[17:17] I mean… I mean terrible. 我是说 糟糕
[17:19] Anyway, uh, no tail number, no registered owner. 总之 没有尾号 也没有注册机主
[17:21] We don’t need one. We know who owns it. 不需要 我们知道这是谁的飞机
[17:23] Neville Townsend. I don’t 内维尔·汤森德 我不敢
[17:24] even want to think about what that means. 想象那意味着什么
[17:26] It means we have to get her back. 这意味着我们得把她救回来
[17:28] The people we interviewed from the raid 之前突袭汤森德会计事务所时
[17:30] on Townsend’s accounting firm… Re-interview them. 审问过的那些人 重新再审一次
[17:32] Uh, they’ve been in custody for weeks. 他们已经被拘留了几个星期
[17:34] I doubt they have any leads on where Townsend took Liz. 他们应该不知道汤森德带莉斯去了哪里
[17:36] No, but they may be able to tell us who helped him take her. 但他们也许能告诉我们是谁帮他带走了她
[17:38] Extracting Keen from the Post Office 从邮局带走基恩需要
[17:40] required planning, skill, and precision. 缜密的计划 高超的技巧 准确无误的执行力
[17:42] I want a name. 问出来这个人
[17:44] Tell me again… You and Edna, how you two met. 再说一遍 你和埃德娜是怎么认识的
[17:49] Veterinary school. 兽医学校
[17:50] We were paired to do a necropsy on a tortoise. 我们搭档对一只乌龟做尸检
[17:54] I was hooked the minute I saw her drain the entrails. 我看到她清洗肠道的那一刻就被吸引住了
[17:58] Way she handles a knife, 看她拿刀的样子
[18:00] she coulda been a chef at Benihana. 她本可以去贝尼哈纳餐厅当主厨
[18:03] I appreciate you bringing her in on this, Teddy. 我很感激你让她参与这件事 泰迪
[18:06] Ah, you know me… 你知道我的
[18:08] I cup the balls, give ’em a tickle, maybe a squeeze. 我只能把蛋蛋托起来挠挠痒 最多挤两下
[18:11] You need ’em cut off, Ema’s your Abba. 你要是撬开他们的嘴 艾玛是你不二的人选
[18:15] It’s done! The chip is in his neck. 完成了 芯片在他的脖子上
[18:18] – Are you insane? – Elizabeth. -你疯了吗 -伊丽莎白
[18:20] – You know Brimley. – It’s a pleasure. -你认识布里姆利 -很荣幸
[18:22] But I don’t believe you know his lovely wife, Edna. 但我相信你不认识他可爱的妻子 埃德娜
[18:24] You sent a commando team to blow the roof off the Post Office? 你派了突击队把邮局的屋顶炸掉了
[18:27] I like the gumption, 我喜欢你的精力旺盛
[18:29] but cork it until I’m done, okay? 但在我说完之前别插嘴 可以吗
[18:32] The chip is in his neck. The tracking device is set. 芯片在他的脖子上 跟踪装置设置完毕
[18:34] As soon as he wakes up and shakes off the hangover, 只要他一醒来 摆脱宿醉
[18:38] he goes to Townsend, Townsend goes to him, 他去找汤森德 汤森德去找他
[18:40] voila, you got a front-row seat. 前排坐好 好戏开场咯
[18:43] Edna, you’re a lifesaver. 埃德娜 你真是救星
[18:44] I know. It’s reflected in my fee. 我知道 你付的钱绝对值
[18:47] All this time, she can’t walk, 这么久了 她不能走路
[18:49] I can’t breathe, but I still cherish every day. 我不能自主呼吸 但是我还是珍惜每一天
[18:52] Come on. Teddy. Let’s go. Come on. 来吧 泰迪 走了
[18:55] Some days more than others. 有些日子比其他时光更美妙一些
[18:58] Come on, dear. Let’s go. 来吧 亲爱的 我们走
[18:59] Ah, now. 走吧
[19:01] I broke you out to keep you from spending 我把你救出来是
[19:03] the rest of your days in a supermax. 为了不让你在超级戒备监狱里度过余生
[19:05] I’d rather be in prison there than here. 我宁愿坐牢也不愿在这里
[19:08] I have something to show you. 我有东西给你看
[19:11] But an opportunity to neutralize Townsend has presented itself, 但一个压制汤森德的机会出现了
[19:16] and I think it prudent to deal with that first. 慎重起见应该先处理这件事
[19:21] In the meantime, I hope you’ll think of yourself 与此同时 我希望你不要把自己
[19:24] as less of a prisoner and more of a guest. 当成囚犯 而是客人
[19:41] She’s gone? 她逃走了
[19:42] Extracted. Through the roof. 被人从屋顶带走了
[19:44] I can show you if you’d like. 如果你想看事情经过 我可以给你看
[19:45] What I’d like is an explanation. 我想要的是一个解释
[19:48] We believe it was Townsend. 我们认为是汤森德做的
[19:49] And I believe my ex might someday remove his face 我还相信我的前夫总有一天会厌倦
[19:52] from the ample bosom of the 32-year-old he left me for. 他抛弃我去舔的三十二岁大奶牛
[19:54] But that seems about as likely as Neville Townsend 但这事发生的几率就跟内维尔·汤森德
[19:57] blowing the roof off an FBI black site 炸翻联调局小黑屋的屋顶
[19:59] and extracting an 8,000-pound steel box 吊走一个三千六百公斤的
[20:01] containing a wanted fugitive. 藏着通缉犯的大钢箱一样低
[20:03] Townsend’s the only one with the means, 汤森德是唯一一个有手段
[20:05] the materiel, the motive. 有资源 有动机的人
[20:06] You mean other than you and Reddington. 你是说除了你和雷丁顿之外
[20:07] You think I blew a hole in my own roof? 你认为是我把自己的屋顶炸了个洞
[20:09] What else am I supposed to think? 我还能怎么想
[20:12] You come asking me to go easy on Keen, 你之前找我 希望我对基恩手下留情
[20:13] I say no, and, wonder of wonders, 我拒绝了 然后 神奇的事发生了
[20:15] a helicopter magically appears to fly her away. 直升机奇迹般地从天而降 带她远走高飞
[20:18] Keen’s a fugitive and someone I care deeply about. 基恩确实是逃犯也是我很在乎的人
[20:20] But if I’m right and Townsend did take her, 但如果我没有猜错 是汤森德带走了她
[20:22] every second we waste might be her last. 我们不能浪费时间 她随时可能被杀
[20:24] I don’t think you orchestrated it, Harold. 我不认为是你策划了这场行动 哈罗德
[20:26] This has got Reddington’s paw prints all over it. 这件事上沾满了雷丁顿的爪印
[20:29] But I find it hard to believe 但我很难相信
[20:31] he’d do it without talking to you first. 他这么做之前没有先通知你
[20:33] Is there anything else? 你还有没有其他事
[20:35] I want to hear from Reddington. 我要听听雷丁顿的说法
[20:37] He had nothing to do with this! 他与此事没有关系
[20:39] He’s our CI. I don’t think there’s any problem 他是我们的线人 我不认为这有什么问题
[20:41] with asking him to come in so he can at least pay me 让他来这里 至少他能当着我的面说谎
[20:44] the courtesy of lying to my face. 以示对我的尊重
[20:46] You have until this time tomorrow. 最晚明天这个时间 必须做到
[21:03] Anybody there? 有人吗
[21:07] Can you hear me? 能不能听到我的声音
[21:09] Elizabeth? That you? 伊丽莎白 是不是你
[21:11] Yes. 是我
[21:13] It’s me… Godwin. 是我 戈德温
[21:15] Godwin Page. 戈德温·佩吉
[21:17] Godwin. Good. Very good. 戈德温 很好 真是太好了
[21:21] I don’t see what’s good about it. 我不明白这有什么好的
[21:23] For either of us. 对我们两个人来说都不好
[21:25] Townsend trusts you. 汤森德很信任你
[21:28] He wants to kill me. 而他想杀我
[21:29] I heard. 我听说了
[21:31] Vandyke says you’re… special to Reddington. 范戴克说对雷丁顿而言你很特别
[21:36] That you represent a weakness in him. 你是他柔软的腹地
[21:39] Did he tell you why? 他有没有告诉你为什么
[21:40] No. Tell me. 没有 你告诉我
[21:42] I would if I could. 如果我可以我一定说
[21:43] But I don’t know. 但我真的不知道
[21:45] What I do know is, I know how to get out of here. 但我知道怎么离开这里
[21:48] And I can help you get out, too, 我也能帮你离开
[21:50] if you agree to talk to Townsend, broker a deal. 只要你同意和汤森德谈谈 促成一场交易
[21:54] What kind of a deal? 什么交易
[21:56] Reddington’s responsible for the death of his family. 是雷丁顿害死了他的家人
[21:59] If Townsend agrees to leave me and my daughter alone, 如果汤森德同意放过我和女儿
[22:03] leave the FBI out of it, 不牵扯联调局
[22:05] I can make sure he gets the revenge he wants. 我能确保他得到他想要的复仇
[22:08] You’ll give him Reddington. 你要把雷丁顿交给他
[22:10] On a silver platter. 双手奉上
[22:13] You either help me give Townsend Reddington’s head, 你要么帮我把雷丁顿的项上人头交给汤森德
[22:16] or Reddington comes for yours. 要么雷丁顿就会来取你们性命
[22:18] What’s it gonna be? 你要怎么选
[22:22] Tell me how we’re going to escape. 告诉我 我们要怎么逃脱
[22:31] Hey. Hey. I-I-I’m here. 是我 我在
[22:33] Tell me, uh, what’s going on. Is he… Is he better? 告诉我怎么了 他有没有好转
[22:35] He’s anything but better. 恰恰相反
[22:36] Doctors think he may have sepsis. Had to intubate him. 医生认为他可能有败血症 给他插管了
[22:39] They’ve got him pumped full of antibiotics. 不断给他打抗生素
[22:41] Okay, um, but, uh… Uh, what does that mean? 知道了 但这意味着什么
[22:44] Aram, I don’t know. 阿兰姆 我不知道
[22:45] They said they need time, 他们说他们需要时间
[22:47] that they’re trying to increase his blood pressure. 他们在试图升高他的血压
[22:49] That’s all I know. 我只知道这些
[22:50] What about you? Are you still on lockdown? 你那边如何 还在封锁中吗
[22:53] Uh, no. But… 不在了 但是
[22:56] Liz was taken. 莉斯被人抓走了
[22:57] Taken? What are you talking about? 被抓走了 你在说什么
[22:59] Townsend extracted her. 汤森德吊走了她
[23:00] From the Orange Box? 从橙箱中吊走的
[23:01] In it, actually. It’s… 确切地说是连人带箱
[23:03] But I do have some, uh, good news. 但我有一些好消息
[23:04] I think I figured out the name of the guy who pulled it off… 我觉得我好像找到了策划者
[23:08] Godwin Page. 戈德温·佩吉
[23:08] 驾照 姓 佩吉 名 戈德温
[23:10] Everyone we arrested at the accounting firm 我们在会计师事务所逮捕的人都说
[23:12] says Page is Townsend’s number two, 佩吉是汤森德的左膀右臂
[23:13] a logistical genius. 运筹帷幄的天才
[23:15] If we can get to Page, he may be able to help us find Liz. 如果能抓到佩吉 他或许能帮我们找到莉斯
[23:19] – And where is he? – Yeah, that’s the bad news. He’s in the wind. -他在哪里 -坏消息是 他消失了
[23:21] We’ve got some taps on some of his known associates, 我们在监视他已知的一些同事
[23:24] but so far, nothing. 但目前为止毫无收获
[23:26] You think she’s okay? Agent Keen? 你觉得基恩探员还好吗
[23:29] I’m a firm believer 我坚定地相信
[23:30] that perpetual optimism is a force multiplier. 保持乐观可以让力量倍增
[23:33] But I have to admit I have a really bad feeling. 但我必须承认我有很糟的预感
[23:36] Here. I want you to take this. 给 我要你拿着这个
[23:40] A paring knife? That’s what I’m supposed to use to escape? 水果刀 我要靠这个逃跑
[23:42] I don’t want you to use it on them. 我不想让你用它和他们对抗
[23:43] I want you to use it on you. 我是要你对自己下手
[23:46] – Say that again. – I heard them talking. -什么意思 -我听见他们说了
[23:48] They implanted a chip in your neck. 他们在你的脖子里放了芯片
[23:51] Reach back and see if you can feel the incision. 往后摸摸 看能不能摸到切口
[23:57] I feel something. 好像是有东西
[23:58] If it’s anything like the ones Reddington’s used in the past, 如果这跟以前雷丁顿用过的类似
[24:00] it’s implanted about a quarter-inch under the skin. 大概是安在皮下六毫米的左右
[24:02] You’re gonna have to cut it out. 你必须把它割出来
[24:04] I have to what? I can’t do that. 你说什么 我做不到
[24:06] – Use the tip of the knife… – No, are you mad? -用刀尖… -不 你疯了吗
[24:08] Reopen the wound. 把伤口重新打开
[24:09] Don’t think about it, Godwin. Just make the cut. 不要想它 戈德温 下手割开
[24:13] Once you’ve opened the incision, 当你打开伤口
[24:14] you need to reach down and try to feel the chip. 你需要向下摸并试着找到芯片
[24:21] You got it. You got it. 你可以 你可以的
[24:25] – I can’t feel it. – You don’t have to feel it. -我没感觉到有 -你不需要感觉到
[24:27] Just get under the incision, pinch, and lift. 把手伸到切口下 捏住 拿出来
[24:33] Okay. Okay. 行 好吧
[24:36] I have it. 我拿到了
[24:37] Okay. Good. Good. 行 好 很好
[24:42] Give it to me. 把芯片给我
[24:47] Ah, this is good. 太好了
[24:49] It doesn’t feel good. 感觉上可不太好
[24:50] No, this is a BetaStar chip, 不 这是一块”贝塔之星”芯片
[24:51] which means it’s using a simplex protocol. 这意味着它用的是单工协议
[24:53] – I don’t know what that means. – You see that number? -我不知道那是什么意思 -看到这个数字了吗
[24:55] That’s its unique ID, and it’s vulnerable to interference. 这是它唯一的识别码 并且很容易干扰
[24:58] Which means if you give it to Townsend, 也就是说 如果你把它给汤森德
[25:00] his people should be able to intercept it, which means… 他的人应该可以拦截信息 也就是说
[25:02] It would lead them to Reddington. 这会带他们找到雷丁顿
[25:05] Assume Townsend accepts your deal. What then? 假设汤森德接受了你的交易 然后呢
[25:08] How will he know? 他怎么知道
[25:09] There’s a hotel off I-95… the Goldenleaf. 在I-95公路附近有家叫”金叶”的酒店
[25:12] Book a suite under the name Margaret French. 用玛格丽特·弗伦奇的名字订间套房
[25:16] When I call, if that room is booked, 我打电话过去 如果那间房被订掉了
[25:19] I’ll turn back on the tracking. 我就重新打开追踪器
[25:21] Here. This is the number. Memorize it. 快看 这个数字 记住它
[25:32] What’s going on? 出什么事了
[25:33] All quiet here. 这里一切正常
[25:34] I just got a notification that we lost the signal on Page’s chip. 我刚收到提示说佩吉身上芯片的信号消失了
[25:38] Some kind of malfunction? 是有什么故障吗
[25:39] Possibly. 可能是
[25:40] Or he woke up and found a way to disable it. 或者他醒了然后想办法把芯片搞坏了
[25:43] Check it out. I’ll be right there. 去看看 我马上就到
[26:11] Morgan. 摩根
[26:12] – Page is gone. – What happened? -佩吉逃跑了 -出什么事了
[26:14] Somehow he disabled the chip and took off. 他想办法弄坏芯片并逃跑了
[26:16] – How? – I don’t know. -怎么做到的 -我不知道
[26:28] What’d you do? 你做了什么
[26:29] Nothing. Why? Did something happen? 什么都没做 为什么这么问 出什么事了吗
[26:33] I don’t understand. Why would you help him? 我不明白 你为什么要帮他
[26:36] I didn’t. 我没有
[26:40] Are you out of your mind? 你疯了吗
[26:41] Harold, catch your breath. Lie down if you need. 哈罗德 缓口气 如果需要的话躺下
[26:44] This is good news. 这是好消息
[26:45] – You attacked a federal facility! – I did. -你袭击了一家联邦机构 -是的
[26:47] – Abducted a fugitive! – Yes. -绑架了一名逃犯 -是的
[26:49] Put the lives of innocent federal agents in jeopardy! 让众多无辜联邦探员身处险境
[26:51] No one was really in jeopardy. 没人真的有危险
[26:53] And I thought you’d be happy to hear 我还以为你会很高兴听到
[26:54] she wasn’t snatched by Townsend. 她没被汤森德抓走
[26:56] I defended you to Panabaker. 我还向帕娜贝克替你辩白
[26:58] I told her you had nothing to do with this. 我告诉她你与此事无关
[26:59] Well, if it’ll make her feel any better, 如果这能让她感觉好些的话
[27:01] tell Cynthia to put the roof on my tab. 告诉辛西娅把修房顶的钱记在我账上
[27:04] Or… I have a guy. 或者 我认识个人
[27:05] You really don’t see it, do you? 你真的不明白 是吗
[27:07] You’re incapable of it. 你做不到的
[27:09] She wants to do the right thing. 她想要做正确的事
[27:10] No, Harold. What Elizabeth wants is answers. 不 哈罗德 伊丽莎白想要的是答案
[27:13] Answers about who she is and why I came into her life. 关于她是谁以及我为什么走进她生活的答案
[27:17] Answers that I’ve specifically withheld to keep her safe. 那些我特意隐忍不提以确保她安全的答案
[27:22] Hell of a job you’ve done at that. 你这点可做得太棒了
[27:23] I agree. I can’t keep her safe. Not anymore. 我同意 我再也无法确保她的安全了
[27:26] The only way to do that is to give her the truth. 唯一的办法就是告诉她真相
[27:29] You’re gonna tell her you’re N-13? 你要告诉她你是N-13吗
[27:31] I’m gonna tell her everything. 我会告诉她一切
[27:40] Why are you telling me this? 你为什么要告诉我这个
[27:42] We thought Townsend took Liz. 我们以为汤森德抓走了莉斯
[27:44] You wouldn’t be looping me in unless you needed something. 你不会来跟我绕弯子 除非你想要什么
[27:46] What do you know about Godwin Page? 你对戈德温·佩吉了解多少
[27:49] We know he’s Townsend’s number two. 我们知道他是汤森德手下的二号人物
[27:50] Before this call, we were under the mistaken impression 在这通电话前 我们错误地认为
[27:53] that he was responsible for Keen’s extraction. 是他负责绑架走了基恩
[27:55] We’ve been looking for him without success. 我们一直在找他 但没找到
[27:57] Uh, because he was in my custody. 因为他被我关起来了
[27:59] You have Page? 你抓了佩吉吗
[28:00] Had. He escaped. 曾经抓到 他逃跑了
[28:02] That’s what I want from you. Your help to find Godwin Page. 这就是我想让你做的 请帮忙找到戈德温·佩吉
[28:06] Based on where he was as of about ten minutes ago, 根据他约十分钟前所在的位置
[28:10] you should drop your net or bait your hook 你应该在劳顿郡内及周边
[28:13] or whatever it is you do in and around Loudoun County. 撒网 下饵或者做其他你应该做的
[28:20] It’s me… Godwin. 是我 戈德温
[28:21] What in the hell’s going on? 到底出什么事了
[28:22] Reddington… he got to me. 雷丁顿抓到了我
[28:24] Had his people interrogate me, 他让他的手下审问我
[28:25] trying to find out where you are. 企图找到你的位置
[28:27] – Where are you now? – I got out. -你现在在哪里 -我逃出来了
[28:29] I killed one of his men. At least I think he’s dead. 我杀了他的一个手下 至少我认为那人死了
[28:31] You escaped? 你逃出来了吗
[28:33] I… I was suspicious before, Godwin, 我 我之前还很怀疑 戈德温
[28:36] but now I’m certain you’re lying. 但我现在确定你在撒谎
[28:37] Reddington doesn’t make those mistakes. 雷丁顿不会犯这样的错误
[28:39] It was Keen. 是基恩
[28:40] She helped me to escape. 她帮我逃出来
[28:42] Why would she do that? 她为什么要这么做
[28:43] Because she wants to make a deal. 因为她想做笔交易
[28:45] Says she’s willing to deliver Reddington 她说如果你同意就此罢手
[28:47] if you agree to let it end there. 她愿意交出雷丁顿
[28:49] Deliver him how? 怎么交出他
[28:50] She has a microchip. A tracking device. 她有个微芯片 一个追踪设备
[28:53] She’s with Reddington now. 她现在正和雷丁顿在一起
[28:55] If you agree, she’ll turn it on 如果你同意 她就把芯片打开
[28:56] so you can find him. 这样你就能找到他
[28:57] – But Keen… – Neville, does she matter? -但是 基恩 -内维尔 她很重要吗
[28:59] It’s Reddington you want. 你想抓的是雷丁顿
[29:01] Reddington’s death won’t balance the scales. 雷丁顿的死不能让我解恨
[29:03] I want him to watch her die. 我想让他看着她死
[29:05] Neville, make the deal. 内维尔 做这笔交易吧
[29:08] Are you ordering me to… 你是在命令我
[29:09] I am advising you, as a colleague and trusted friend. 我在建议你 作为一名同事和可信赖的朋友
[29:12] You need to end this. 你需要了结这一切
[29:14] Killing Reddington is enough. 杀雷丁顿就够了
[29:16] It’s what you want. 这是你真正想要的
[29:18] Why would I trust Keen? 我为什么要相信基恩
[29:19] You have nothing to lose, Neville. 你没任何损失 内维尔
[29:21] This is our window. Make the deal. 这是我们的机会 同意交易
[29:24] What exactly does Keen have in mind? 基恩的计划是什么
[29:35] Reddington took Keen? 雷丁顿掳走了基恩
[29:36] Uh, that’s what Mr. Cooper says. 反正库珀先生是这么说的
[29:38] Why? What does he want with her? 为什么 他带走她做什么
[29:39] To answer that would require a lot of therapy 这个问题可能得问雷丁顿先生
[29:41] on Mr. Reddington’s part, but if I had to guess, 但如果要我猜的话
[29:44] I think it has something to do with him not trusting the Bureau. 我觉得可能跟他不信任联调局有关
[29:46] But, uh, good news, though… 不过 好消息是
[29:48] Uh, he got us a lead on Godwin Page. 他给了我们一条关于戈德温·佩吉的线索
[29:50] Page? How can he lead us to Keen? 佩吉 他怎么能帮我们找到基恩
[29:52] He can’t, but he might be able to lead us to Townsend. 他不能 但他或许能帮我们找到汤森德
[29:55] Uh, Loudoun County Sheriff’s Department just picked him up, 劳顿郡警方刚刚抓到了他
[29:57] and he is being brought in as we speak. 他正在被押送过来
[30:00] – What’s going on? – What is it? Is it Ressler? -怎么回事 -怎么了 是雷斯勒吗
[30:03] What’s going on? What’s happening? 怎么回事 发生了什么
[30:04] – His pressure dropped. – He went into V-fib. -血压下降 -他开始室颤了
[30:06] Continue compressions and push epi, 继续按压 打肾上腺素
[30:07] one milligram every three minutes. 每三分钟打一毫克
[30:08] I have to call you back. 我等下再打给你
[30:15] – You need to wait outside. – Is he gonna be okay? -请您在外面等候 -他还好吗
[30:17] I’ll come find you when we know. 有消息了我会来找您的
[30:18] Paddles coming in. 准备贴电极
[30:21] – We have to go. – Where? -我们得走了 -去哪
[30:24] Somewhere your friend Page won’t be able to find us. 去你朋友佩吉找不到我们的地方
[30:26] He’s not my friend. 他不是我朋友
[30:28] And before we go anywhere, 而且在我们离开之前
[30:30] I’d like to make arrangements for Agnes. 我想先安置好艾格尼斯
[30:31] When I woke up this morning, 我今天早上起来的时候
[30:32] I didn’t anticipate being held hostage. 没想到会被关起来
[30:42] Goldenleaf Hotel. How may I direct your call? 金叶酒店 请问您找谁
[30:44] Margaret French, please. 玛格丽特·弗伦奇 谢谢
[30:46] Of course. Putting you through to her right now. 好的 马上接通
[30:54] Smart girl. 聪明
[30:55] Mrs. French, hi. 弗伦奇太太 你好
[30:56] Um, I am trapped at work and can’t get away. 我工作这边有事走不开
[31:00] – Reddington’s with you. – Could you stay with Agnes? -雷丁顿和你在一起 -你能陪着艾格尼斯吗
[31:02] Clueless that his beloved Elizabeth 他毫不知情他亲爱的伊丽莎白
[31:04] just bought her own freedom 为了她自己的自由
[31:05] by sentencing him to death. 宣判了他的死刑
[31:07] I hope to see you both very soon. 希望我很快就能去找你们俩
[31:09] We’re prepared to intercept the signal 我们准备好了 你一开启追踪器
[31:10] as soon as you turn it on. 我们就会追踪信号
[31:12] Thanks. You’re a lifesaver. 谢谢 你真是帮了我大忙
[31:16] It’s a wonder how you’re a good mother when yours was so bad. 你母亲这么差劲 你居然还是个好母亲真是奇迹
[31:21] I don’t know where he is. 我不知道他在哪里
[31:22] Mr. Page, if you refuse to help us find Townsend, 佩吉先生 如果你拒绝帮我们找到汤森德
[31:26] the U.S. Government will come at you with both barrels. 美国政府会使用一切手段对付你
[31:30] Even if I did know, I wouldn’t help you. 就算我知道 我也不会帮你们
[31:34] I won’t betray him. 我不会背叛他
[31:35] Just to be clear, the U.S. Government has very big barrels. 我强调一下 美国政府的手段很厉害
[31:39] Like… Winery size. 就是 很厉害
[31:42] Huge. 非常厉害
[31:43] But… I may have something better. 不过 我或许有更好的情报
[31:47] Better? What does that mean? 更好的 什么意思
[31:55] I’ve kept things from you for your own good. 我对你有所隐瞒是为了你好
[31:58] This old song. 又是老调重弹
[32:00] Now your own good requires me to tell you everything. 而现在对你最好的就是告诉你一切
[32:10] I hear you want immunity. 我听说你想要豁免权
[32:11] He has info. About Elizabeth. 他有关于伊丽莎白的情报
[32:13] I can tell you where she is. And what she’s doing. 我可以告诉你她在哪 正在做什么
[32:17] But first, I need to know I’m protected. 但首先 我需要确保我能得到保护
[32:23] It’s Harold. 是哈罗德
[32:25] Harold will have to wait. 让哈罗德等等
[32:30] Reddington, you need to call me 雷丁顿 你一看到这条消息
[32:31] as soon as you get this message. 就马上打给我
[32:32] We brought in Godwin Page. He informed us that Keen 我们抓到了戈德温·佩吉 他告诉我们
[32:34] helped him pull the chip you put in his neck. 基恩帮他取出了你装在他脖子里的芯片
[32:37] They made a deal… If she helped Page escape, 他们达成了交易 如果她帮佩吉逃跑
[32:39] he would go to Townsend, get him to agree 他就去找汤森德 让他同意
[32:41] to stop hunting for her, and she would activate the chip. 停止追捕她 这样她就会启动芯片
[32:43] It’s a trap. She’s leading Townsend to you as we speak. 这是个陷阱 她正在引汤森德去找你们
[32:50] It’s about time. 是时候了
[32:52] Yes. It is. 没错 是时候了
[33:03] Chip’s live. We’ve got a signal. 芯片启动了 有信号了
[33:06] Very smart girl. 真聪明
[33:07] Start making calls… 联系他们
[33:09] To Dembe, Gerard, anyone we can contact. 打给邓比 杰拉德 任何能联系到的人
[33:11] Somebody needs to reach Reddington 必须有人联系上雷丁顿
[33:12] and tell him his life’s in danger. 告诉他他有生命危险
[33:18] Make a left at the light. 红绿灯左转
[33:20] Are you sure about this? 你确定要这么做吗
[33:22] This means giving up on Reddington watching Keen die. 这样做就没法让雷丁顿看着基恩死了
[33:26] That was my dream. 那是我的梦想
[33:30] This is my reality. 但这是我的现实
[33:33] Edward is standing by. 爱德华在待命了
[33:36] Edward? 爱德华
[33:38] Are we flying somewhere? 我们要坐飞机吗
[33:41] Hold on. They’ve stopped. 等等 他们停车了
[33:43] About a half a mile to our west. 在我们西边八百米左右
[33:45] I’ll call in a team. 我去叫一队人来
[33:54] Upstairs. Now. We need to talk. 上楼 现在 我们得谈谈
[33:58] Two units inbound. Less than ten minutes away. 两队人正在赶来 十分钟内到
[34:01] – Sir, you hear me? – Stop the car. -先生 你听到了吗 -停车
[34:02] – Sir? – Stop! -先生 -停车
[34:04] They’re coming toward us. Fast. 他们在往我们这边来 速度很快
[34:06] Like, impossibly fast. 车不可能开这么快
[34:19] Sparkling water? That’s what you take with the truth? 苏打水 听到真相的时候你就喝这个
[34:21] I must say, I highly recommend a martini. 我必须说 我强烈推荐马蒂尼
[34:24] Three olives. 加三颗橄榄
[34:34] We have one of Townsend’s associates in custody. 我们逮捕了一名汤森德的手下
[34:36] He claims Keen has some kind of tracking chip, 他说基恩手上有个定位芯片
[34:38] that she’s leading Townsend to Reddington as we speak. 她正在引汤森德去找雷丁顿
[34:41] Not only is Ms. Keen a criminal and a fugitive, 基恩小姐已经是罪犯和通缉犯了
[34:43] now she’s gonna murder our CI? 她现在还想谋杀我们的线人
[34:46] We’re trying to contact him. 我们正试着联系他
[34:47] This certainly makes me feel better about the DOJ’s directive. 这样我对司法部的命令就感觉轻松多了
[34:51] Directive? What directive? 命令 什么命令
[34:54] The one I came here to tell you about. 我过来就是为了告诉你这个
[34:57] They just issued a burn notice on Keen. 他们刚刚将基恩列入了黑名单
[34:59] They want her scrubbed. 他们要清理她
[35:01] Scrubbed? What does that even mean? 清理 这话是什么意思
[35:02] Scrubbed, like killed scrubbed? 清理 杀了的那种清理吗
[35:04] It means eliminated. Knowing too much is one thing, 就是清除 她知道太多了是一方面
[35:08] but she now demonstrates an obvious liability to the Bureau. 但是现在她显然是局里的累赘
[35:11] – We can bring her in. – No, you can’t. -我们可以把她带回来 -不行
[35:13] As soon as Keen’s handled, 只要处理了基恩
[35:14] the DOJ will disavow all knowledge of the Task Force, 司法部就会否认特别小组的存在
[35:17] kick Reddington free… 踢走雷丁顿
[35:19] They can’t do that. 他们不能这么做
[35:20] You never existed. 这个小组的存在会被完全抹去
[35:26] Cynthia. 辛西娅
[35:29] We can bring her in. 我们可以把她带回来
[35:30] Harold, someone’s gonna bring our girl in, 哈罗德 会有人把她带回来
[35:32] and when they do, 到那时
[35:33] it’s gonna be curtain call on this program. 这个计划就要谢幕了
[35:50] Good morning. 早上好
[35:52] Where are we? 我们在哪
[35:56] It’s been, what… Eight, nine hours? 已经过了八九个小时吧
[35:58] Where are you taking me? 你要带我去哪
[36:00] A friend once told me that the true measure of a man 我的朋友告诉我真正衡量一个人的标准
[36:04] isn’t what he reveals to the world, 不是他对世界展示的事
[36:07] but what he hides from it. 而是他对世界隐瞒的事
[36:11] Perhaps. 也许吧
[36:13] Keeping secrets is brutal business. 保守秘密是件很残酷的事
[36:17] Twenty minutes to Riga. 二十分钟后到达里加
[36:19] We’re going to Latvia? For what? 我们去拉脱维亚 为什么
[36:23] For answers. 为了答案
[36:41] How? 什么意思
[36:45] The night of the fire. 火灾那晚
[36:51] There are no words to describe… 无法用语言来形容
[36:55] …how it felt to… 看到你
[36:59] …see you in such pain. 如此痛苦的感觉
[37:05] That… scar 那道伤痕
[37:08] is a permanent reminder of… 永远提醒着我们
[37:12] …how the choices we made have affected your life forever. 我们所做的选择永远影响了你的人生
[37:16] The choices who made? 谁做出的选择
[37:18] Its shape was so clear in my memory. 伤痕的形状在我的记忆中是如此清晰
[37:23] As if I’d seen it before. 好像我以前见过似的
[37:27] And then, one day, there it was on a map, 然后有一天 它出现在地图上
[37:30] not a perfect match, but eerily close. 虽说不是一模一样 但是却惊人地相似
[37:34] It became 它变成了
[37:37] the symbol of 象征着
[37:41] the most important aspect of my business, 我工作中最重要的一个标志
[37:44] an image representing the danger you faced, 代表着你所面临的危险
[37:49] and the promise to protect you from it. 以及保护你免受危险的承诺
[37:59] And this is where it all began. 这就是一切开始的地方
[38:03] Along the banks of the sea it resembles. 就像它沿着海岸形成的样子
[38:10] What’s in Latvia? 拉脱维亚有什么
[38:29] What is this place? 这是什么地方
[38:30] Baltic’s Best Seafood Distributor. 波罗最好的海鲜经销商
[38:34] Why do I feel like that’s not at all what this is? 为什么我觉得这根本不是海鲜经销商这么简单
[38:36] Because that’s not at all what this is. 因为根本的确不是这么简单
[38:38] It’s a front. 这只是个门面
[38:39] – A front for what? – Mr. Reddington! -什么门面 -雷丁顿先生
[38:41] Hello, my friend! I hope you had an easy flight. 我的朋友你好 希望你们旅途愉快
[38:44] Yes, thank you, Juris. We did. 愉快 谢谢你 朱里斯 很愉快
[38:46] – It’s good to see you. – It’s good to see you, sir. -很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你 先生
[38:49] And Miss Keen. It’s an honor. 基恩小姐 荣幸
[39:04] You said it hurt. 你说很痛苦
[39:07] To see me in so much pain the night of the fire. 看到我在火灾那晚如此痛苦
[39:12] Why were you there? 你为什么在那里
[39:14] The Fulcrum. 支点
[39:15] My mother went to find it, to confront my father. 我母亲去找它 去质问我父亲
[39:18] But she wasn’t alone. 但她不是一个人
[39:21] There were others. 还有其他人在场
[39:23] Is that why you were there? 所以你在场吗
[39:25] Did you work with my mother? 你和我母亲一起工作吗
[39:28] Elizabeth, I knew your mother better than she knew herself. 伊丽莎白 我比你母亲更了解她
[39:55] What is this? 这是什么
[39:59] The epicenter. 中心
[40:03] I brought you here because this is where it all started. 我带你来是因为一切始于这里
[40:07] Where what started? 什么始于这里
[40:10] You want answers. 你想要答案
[40:13] Let’s start with one you already know. 我们从你已经知道的开始吧
[40:19] The identity of N-13. N-13的身份
[40:22] I was right. 我是对的
[40:24] About some of it. 一部分是对的
[40:25] The story you’ve heard is 你听说的版本是
[40:27] that N-13 stole 13 packets of intelligence from the KGB N-13窃取了克格勃的13份情报
[40:32] around the time the Soviet Union fell. 大约就在苏联解体前后
[40:35] You were N-13. 以前你是N-13
[40:38] You are N-13. 现在也是
[40:39] Yes. 没错
[40:41] But I didn’t steal anything. 但我什么也没偷
[40:43] The Sikorsky Archive was a gift. 西科斯基档案是份礼物
[40:46] Gift? 礼物
[40:48] A blackmail file with compromising intel 一份勒索文件
[40:50] on the world’s most powerful people and corporations? 里面有世界上最有权势的人和公司的机密
[40:53] – And governments. – Who would do that? -还有政府的 -谁会这么做
[40:56] One of your mother’s closest friends and colleagues. 你母亲最亲密的一位朋友兼同事
[41:01] You’re lying. 你在说谎
[41:04] You framed my mother, 你诬陷了我母亲
[41:05] made the world believe she stole the Archive. 让世人相信是她偷了档案
[41:08] You need to forget what you think you know. 你要忘了你自以为知道的事
[41:10] You set her up. 你陷害她
[41:12] Elizabeth, listen to me. 伊丽莎白 听我说
[41:16] Katarina Rostova 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃
[41:18] was never framed or killed. 并没有被人陷害或者杀害
[41:22] The Sikorsky Archive was a seed. 西科斯基档案是一粒种子
[41:27] The beginning of what would become 是成为现存最复杂的
[41:29] one of the most sophisticated intelligence networks in existence. 情报网络之一的开端
[41:34] A network meticulously crafted 一个用她的学识和祝福
[41:37] with her knowledge and blessing 精心打造的网络
[41:40] to serve one guiding purpose… 为了起到指导的作用
[41:43] To give me the power 给了我力量
[41:46] to keep you safe and your mother hidden. 保护你的安全并让你母亲隐藏起来
[41:52] This place is part of the machine 这个地方是那个机制的一部分
[41:54] that that vision manifested, 那个体现愿景的机制
[41:57] a machine that is and has been 过去三十年来
[42:00] my life’s work for the past three decades. 这个机制一直是我毕生的工作
[42:05] So… What is this? 这到底是什么
[42:13] This is The Blacklist. 这就是黑名单
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme