Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] I used to believe in salvation. 我以前是相信救世主的
[00:05] Wait, wait, no. 等等 不
[00:08] That good was rewarded… 善有善报
[00:17] …and evil punished. 恶有恶报
[00:22] But I don’t believe in that anymore. 但现在我不信了
[00:26] Not in this life. 此生不信了
[00:28] I’ve opened up a new directive, 我新开了一条悬赏
[00:29] like the one for Rostova, but double the bounty. 和罗斯托娃的一样 但是赏金加倍
[00:31] That won’t be necessary. 没必要这样
[00:33] I’ll be there. With Keen. 我会去那里 带着基恩一起
[00:36] Looking for me? 在找我吗
[00:37] Drive! 开车
[00:39] Liz, put the gun down. 莉斯 把枪放下
[00:40] Not until I get the answer I’m looking for! 除非我得到我想要的答案
[00:45] No! He knows where Townsend is! 不 他知道汤森德的下落
[00:47] We have her in custody. 我们已经将她扣押
[00:48] Harold, bring her here. 哈罗德 带她来这里
[00:50] I’m the only one who can save her. 我是唯一能救她的人
[00:52] Not today. 今天不行
[00:53] Elizabeth Keen is a criminal. 伊丽莎白·基恩是罪犯
[00:55] She will never be an agent again. 她再也不可能做探员了
[00:57] She will never be a civilian. 她再也不可能做一个平民百姓了
[00:59] Her only hope for survival exists in my world. 在我的世界里她才有生存的希望
[01:21] Mr. Townsend is sleeping. 汤森德先生睡着了
[01:23] Keen is being moved. 基恩被转移了
[01:24] He can’t be disturbed. 现在不能打扰他
[01:25] I need to see him. We have people in position… 我必须见他 我们的人已经就位…
[01:27] He was very clear. 他交代得很清楚
[01:29] Keen is in FBI custody. 基恩被联调局扣押了
[01:31] So? 所以呢
[01:32] So hitting a federal convoy is public. 袭击联邦车队是公开行为
[01:37] Messy. I need to see him. 很复杂 我必须见他
[01:40] We work for a madman. 我们在为一个疯子工作
[01:42] I’m separating the man’s medications, 我负责管理他的药物
[01:43] so I know better than anyone else. 所以我比任何人都清楚
[01:44] He’s totally insane. 他完全没有理智
[01:46] This is insane. 这完全疯了
[01:47] Watch your words. 注意你的言辞
[01:48] He’s feeding off this. 他就靠这个生存
[01:50] Destroying himself and us. 靠毁灭自己和我们
[01:51] The FBI raided us. 联调局突袭了我们
[01:52] There are warrants for our arrest. You’re out of line. -到处都是我们的逮捕令 -你越界了
[01:55] I mean, what the hell is this even about? 我是说 这一切到底是为了什么
[01:56] Elizabeth Keen has to die. 伊丽莎白·基恩必须死
[01:58] We should go out, shoot feds, 我们就应该冲过去 袭击那些探员
[02:01] risk our own lives for some lunatic? 为了某个疯子卖命
[02:02] What did you call him? 你叫他什么
[02:03] What did you call Mr. Townsend? 你叫汤森德先生什么
[02:05] I didn’t mean… I didn’t… 我没有… 我不是…
[02:07] The man is avenging the death of his wife and children, 这个男人在为他死去的妻子和孩子报仇
[02:10] which means we are the only family he has left. 我们是他仅剩的亲人了
[02:12] So we will take care of him the way he takes care of us. 我们要像以前他照顾我们一样回报他
[02:16] Now let me do my work 现在让我去做我的事
[02:19] and don’t ever disparage the good man again. 不许再贬低这位高尚的人
[02:32] 巴尔萨扎·比诺·贝克 第129号
[02:38] Where are they? 他们在哪儿
[02:39] The decoy convoy is passing through the Seventh Ward. 诱饵车队正在通过第十七区
[02:42] Keen and Ressler? 基恩和雷斯勒呢
[02:42] They held back. 他们在后面
[02:43] Left just six minutes ago. 六分钟前才离开
[02:45] Thank you. Best guess is they are 23 minutes out. 谢谢 估计他们还要23分钟
[02:50] No interference? 没人来劫车吗
[02:52] Uh, nothing yet. 目前还没有
[02:53] Maybe Townsend isn’t crazy enough to hit an FBI convoy. 或许汤森德还没疯狂到袭击联调局的车队
[02:57] You really believe that? 你真的相信吗
[02:58] I do not. Just, uh, trying to stay optimistic here. 不信 只是努力保持乐观
[03:04] Why are you doing this? 你为什么要这么做
[03:07] Ressler, you know what happens if you take me in. 雷斯勒 你知道我被抓进去会发生什么
[03:10] I know what happens if I don’t. 我只知道不这么做的后果
[03:12] Townsend won’t stop. 汤森德不会收手的
[03:14] And I won’t bury you, Keen. 我不想为你收尸 基恩
[03:15] I won’t stand next to Agnes 我不想参加你的葬礼时
[03:16] while she cries at your funeral. 看着艾格尼斯在旁边哭泣
[03:18] You think I’m safer in custody? 你觉得我被关起来更安全吗
[03:20] Townsend has people everywhere. 汤森德到处都有人手
[03:22] He can hit me from the inside. 他从里面也能杀掉我
[03:24] I won’t last more than a few days. 我最多只能撑几天
[03:25] We’ll see. 走着瞧
[03:29] Even if you’re right, what then? 就算你是对的 然后呢
[03:32] It’s over. I’ll never be an agent again. 都过去了 我再也不可能做探员了
[03:35] I’m going to prison. 我会被关进监狱
[03:36] You don’t know that. 还不一定
[03:37] If Reddington can still walk around, you can walk too. 既然雷丁顿可以四处走动 你也可以
[03:39] The rules are different for Reddington. 雷丁顿适用的规则与我不同
[03:43] Look, what I’ve done, I can’t undo. 我做过的事再也改变不了了
[03:47] Mary Bremmer’s death? 玛丽·布雷默的死
[03:49] The bomb in Reddington’s hospital room? 雷丁顿医院的炸弹
[03:51] Everything that happened in Kansas. 堪萨斯所发生的一切
[03:54] You’re holding on to a reality that doesn’t exist. 你只是不想承认罢了
[03:58] Ressler, you have to accept it. 雷斯勒 你必须接受现实
[04:02] Things are never going back to the way they were. 事情再也回不到过去了
[04:05] I tried to convey this, Harold. 我想说清楚 哈罗德
[04:08] But once again, we find ourselves in a situation where, 可当我们再一次身处这种境地
[04:12] when faced with a unique, 非常特别
[04:15] complicated, 非常复杂
[04:17] and volatile set of circumstances, 非常不稳定
[04:19] you immediately punt to bureaucratic protocol. 你依然毫不犹豫落实那套官僚程序
[04:23] Elizabeth’s coming in. I’m not releasing her, 伊丽莎白就要到了 我不会放她走
[04:25] and you can be damn sure 你也可以完全确定
[04:26] I’m not turning her over to you. 我不会把她交给你
[04:29] Things have changed. 世事已不同往昔
[04:31] From the day I arrived, 从我来的第一天起
[04:33] my intent has been to keep Elizabeth safe. 目的就是保证伊丽莎白的安全
[04:36] To do that, 为了这个目标
[04:37] I had to keep 我不得不
[04:39] certain facts about my life hidden. 隐藏一些事情
[04:42] Well, the truth is out. 已经真相大白了
[04:43] Whatever you’re hiding, Townsend knows. 不管你躲在哪里 汤森德都知道
[04:45] Yes, and because he knows, 没错 因为他知道
[04:47] his focus has shifted 他的注意力已经从我身上
[04:49] away from me and onto Elizabeth. 转移到了伊丽莎白的身上
[04:52] Why? 为什么
[04:54] To try to make me understand 为了让我明白
[04:56] how he suffered the day his family was slaughtered. 家人被残忍杀害那天他承受的痛苦
[04:59] So he wants to kill Elizabeth to make you suffer? 所以他想杀掉伊丽莎白是为了折磨你吗
[05:02] Not just suffer. 不只是折磨
[05:03] To understand. 是让我理解
[05:05] He experienced something too dark to comprehend. 他的经历惨痛到普通人无法理解
[05:10] To avenge what was done to his family and to him, 为了给自己和他的家人报仇
[05:14] he wants to feel that I’ve experienced 他想要我也经历
[05:19] a similar darkness for myself. 他经历过的痛苦
[05:28] Why are you telling me this now? 为什么现在和我说这个
[05:29] Because you can’t protect her, Harold. 因为你保护不了她 哈罗德
[05:31] And you’re about to find out what you’re up against. 你很快会知道你究竟要与怎样的力量抗衡
[05:39] Part of it’s my fault. 我也有错
[05:40] – I didn’t stop you before you went too far. – Ressler. -是我没有及时阻止你 -雷斯勒
[05:42] All the calls, going to meet you without telling Cooper. 那些背着库珀的电话 碰面
[05:45] That night you showed up at my apartment. 还有你来我公寓的那一晚
[05:49] You weren’t wrong for wanting to help me. 你想帮我这没有错
[05:51] But I didn’t help, Liz. I only made it worse. 我没能帮到你 莉斯 反而让事情更糟了
[05:53] I mean, I let how much I care about you cloud my judgment. 我对你的关心 干扰了我的判断
[05:57] This wasn’t about your judgment. 这和你的判断无关
[05:58] I knew exactly what I was doing. 我非常清楚自己在做什么
[06:02] Look, if Reddington wants to keep his secrets, 如果雷丁顿想保守秘密
[06:07] it’s fine. 没关系
[06:08] He can keep them all. 就让他守着吧
[06:11] Except for the ones that are truth about my life 但是除了关于我和我女儿性命的
[06:13] and my daughter’s life. 那些真相
[06:16] Except for the ones that explain 除了那些能解释
[06:18] why psychotics like Townsend wake up every morning 为什么汤森德这个疯子每天一醒来
[06:21] drooling about new and exciting ways 就绞尽脑汁
[06:22] to murder me and my daughter 想要杀死我和我女儿
[06:24] as payback for something he did. 就为了报复他曾经做过的事
[06:28] Those he doesn’t get to hide. 这些是他没有资格隐瞒
[06:30] And I’m telling you right now. 我现在就跟你说清楚
[06:31] I am so tired of the double standard. What double standard? -我受够了双标 -什么双标
[06:34] You know. 你知道的
[06:36] Reddington can do whatever he wants, 雷丁顿可以为所欲为
[06:39] and the Task Force just takes it in stride. 特别小组完全放任他
[06:42] We don’t even know who he is. 我们甚至不知道他是谁
[06:45] Except for that he’s a Russian spy 只知道他是一名俄国间谍
[06:47] who murdered my adoptive father, my mother, 杀害了我继父 我母亲
[06:51] is responsible for the deaths of 还导致了
[06:52] my husband, my half-sister, my grandfather. 我丈夫 妹妹 祖父的死亡
[06:55] Nobody’s okay with that. 没有人觉得这是对的
[06:56] You accept it! 可你接受了
[07:00] Doesn’t matter what he does. It’s okay. 无论他做什么 都可以
[07:02] But me? I fight back and I’ve “gone too far.” 我呢 我只是反击就变成了”无法挽回”
[07:16] Looks like we just got some backup. 看来我们有后援了
[07:23] Hey, uh, I’m monitoring your progress. 我正监控着你们的路线呢
[07:25] Everything okay? 一切正常吗
[07:26] So far, so good. No sign of Townsend, 目前正常 没有汤森德的踪迹
[07:27] and the backup you sent just got here. 你派来的增援已经到了
[07:30] Backup? 增援
[07:31] Uh, okay 好的
[07:32] what backup would that be? 什么样的增援
[07:34] We got local. Two MPD units just joined the convoy. 应该是当地警方 两辆警车加入了车队
[07:37] Okay, negative. I’m checking scanners now, 好的 应该不是 我在查无线频道
[07:39] but we specifically chose not to ask for city reinforcement. 但我们特意没有通知当地警方加派人手
[07:42] Those aren’t cops. 那些不是警察
[07:44] Gun! 枪
[07:50] Shots fired, shots fired! Officer down! 有人开枪 有人开枪 有探员受伤
[07:52] Get us out of here! 快带我们离开
[08:46] Where’s Keen? 基恩在哪
[08:50] Last chance. 最后的机会
[08:52] Right behind you. 就在你后面
[08:56] Hey, Ressler, are you okay? 雷斯勒 你还好吗
[08:59] I can’t hear what you’re saying, honey. 我听不清你在说什么 亲爱的
[09:01] I can’t breathe. 我无法呼吸
[09:02] Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! 哦不不不不不
[09:05] Okay, we got to go. 好了 我们得离开
[09:07] We cannot stay here. We got to go. 我们不能留在这 我们得离开
[09:08] We got to move. 我们得动起来
[09:31] Tell me it’s done. 告诉我你抓到她了
[09:32] Almost. Two of our men are dead, 差一点 我们死了两个人
[09:34] but the convoy’s down. 但他们的车也翻了
[09:35] She’s on foot? 她在徒步逃跑吗
[09:36] In the Seventh Ward. 在第七区
[09:37] Less than a minute ahead of us. 刚跑了没一分钟
[09:39] I’m sending more men. 我会派更多人过去
[09:40] Lock the area down. 把那片封锁起来
[09:41] Clear every block until you find her. 排查每个街区直到找到她
[09:43] And then? 然后呢
[09:44] If possible, bring her to me. 如果可能 带她来见我
[09:46] If not, 如果不行
[09:47] kill her and anyone else who stands in your way. 就把她和挡在你路上的人都杀了
[10:02] Reports indicating shots fired. 报告显示有人开枪
[10:03] All units, officers down. 各单位注意 有探员受伤
[10:05] All units, officers down. 各单位注意 有探员受伤
[10:07] Witnesses on site report multiple fatalities. 现场目击者称有多人伤亡
[10:09] EMS and SWAT en route. 紧急医疗队和特警已出动
[10:13] Excuse me. Uh, convoy’s down, sir. 打扰了 车队被毁了 长官
[10:15] Down? 被毁了
[10:16] Attacked by, uh, two gunmen posing as Metro PD units. 被两个假扮成警员的歹徒袭击了
[10:19] So far they’re saying three agents down, 目前为止听说已有三名探员死亡
[10:20] two in the support vehicle 是支援车上的两人
[10:22] and the one driving Liz and Ressler. 还有给莉斯和雷斯勒开车的那位
[10:24] Aram, what about Elizabeth? 阿兰姆 伊丽莎白怎样了
[10:26] She’s unaccounted for. 她下落不明
[10:27] So is Agent Ressler. 雷斯勒探员也是
[10:29] Although a witness claims she saw 但有个目击者称她看到
[10:30] a man and a woman running from the scene. 一个男子和一个女子逃离现场
[10:32] They’re on foot? Where? What exact location? 他们是徒步吗 在哪 确切地点是哪
[10:34] The convoy was hit 车队被袭时
[10:35] moving southeast on Central at Wilmont. 正沿威尔蒙特的中央大道朝东南行驶
[10:38] That won’t be the end of it. 肯定还没完
[10:40] Townsend will have more teams on the ground. 汤森德会派更多的人
[10:42] Reddington, we’ll handle it. 雷丁顿 我们来处理
[10:43] The area will be swarming with police. 那里将会有很多警察
[10:44] We’re running out of time, Harold. 我们没时间了 哈罗德
[10:46] You look your way, I’ll look mine. 你找你的 我找我的
[10:53] I need your badge. 我需要你的证件
[11:20] What about the gunmen? 枪手怎么样了
[11:21] Both dead, found shot at the crash site. 都死了 在车祸现场被射杀
[11:23] I want you and Agent Park on site. 我要你和帕克探员到现场
[11:25] Coordinate the Bureau and Metro response 协调局里和当地警方的人员
[11:26] and find them before Townsend can. 在汤森德之前找到他们
[11:34] Take your coat off. 把外衣脱掉
[12:26] I got you. 有我在
[12:54] Keen? 基恩
[12:58] We have to keep moving. 我们得继续转移
[13:11] Raymond, 雷蒙德
[13:12] even if we can avoid the police and Townsend’s men, 就算我们能避开警察和汤森德的人
[13:16] Elizabeth won’t be easy to find. 伊丽莎白也不会好找
[13:18] I agree, 我同意
[13:19] which is why we’re not looking for Elizabeth. 所以我们不去找伊丽莎白
[13:21] We need to find Bino. 我们得去找比诺
[13:23] Bino? 比诺
[13:24] I think his real name is Balthazar something. 我想他的真名是巴尔萨扎什么什么
[13:27] Baker. 贝克
[13:28] Anyway, he came up as muscle with Moms Wimbley, 总之 他最早是温布利大妈的打手
[13:32] back when she went to war with the Italians in the mid-’70s. 在她七十年代中期和意大利人开战的时候
[13:36] – He was an enforcer? – One of the best. -他是个打手 -最好的之一
[13:38] Story was he had more hits than Babe Ruth. 据说他杀的人比鲁丝宝贝都多
[13:41] People started calling him Bambino. 大家开始叫他班比诺[小子]
[13:43] After a while, just Bino. 一段时间后 就成比诺了
[13:46] Nowadays, he runs a payday loan operation in the Seventh Ward. 现在他在第七区放发薪日贷款
[13:50] His people move at least half a million in cash 他的人每周至少要在那些街道
[13:53] on those streets every week. 转移五十万的现金
[13:55] He’s got eyes on every corner. 每个角落都有他的眼线
[13:57] Locals on the payroll who move his money right under the law’s nose. 帮他在警察鼻子底下运钱的当地人
[14:02] If Elizabeth and Donald are still alive, 如果伊丽莎白和唐纳德还活着
[14:05] he can find them. 他就能找到他们
[14:07] He owns an underground chess club in the Seventh Ward… 他在第七区拥有一家地下国际象棋俱乐部
[14:10] The Castle. 堡垒
[14:11] Bino’s a hell of a player. 比诺下得很好
[14:13] Way better than me. 比我好得多
[14:15] Maybe even better than you. 可能甚至比你都好
[14:20] You’re still here? 你怎么还在
[14:22] Rashad, go home. 拉沙德 回家吧
[14:24] Take a shower. 冲个澡
[14:25] Eat a sandwich. 吃个三明治
[14:30] The latest victim. 又一个失利者
[14:32] Let me guess… 让我猜猜
[14:34] The Greek Gift Sacrifice. 古典弃象
[14:36] First a shootout in the street. 先是街上出现交火
[14:38] Now you show up? 现在你又出现了
[14:40] Hmm. Can’t be a coincidence. 不可能是巧合
[14:41] I need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[14:44] They’re still in my Ward? You’re sure about that? 他们还在我的地盘 你确定吗
[14:47] I’m not. 不确定
[14:48] I’m hoping. 我希望他们还在
[14:51] But you could make some phone calls, Bino, 但你可以打几个电话 比诺
[14:53] let your network know that these are our friends. 让你的网络知道他们是我们的朋友
[14:55] Hmm. Friends who are being hunted by shooters, 被枪手追杀的朋友
[14:58] not to mention the police and the feds. 更别提还有警察和联调局
[15:00] These people are important to me. 他们对我很重要
[15:02] My people are important to me. 我的人对我也很重要
[15:04] If they get involved, they could be killed or worse. 如果他们插手 可能会被杀或是更糟
[15:06] They could be arrested and interrogated. 他们可能会被抓住拷问
[15:27] Easy. 慢点
[15:31] Call Aram. 打给阿兰姆
[15:32] No. It’s not safe. 不 不安全
[15:34] You said it yourself. 你自己说的
[15:35] Townsend’s got eyes and ears everywhere. 汤森德的眼线无处不在
[15:38] If we reach out, he’ll know. 如果我们求助了 他会知道
[15:39] We have to risk it. 我们得冒这个险
[15:41] No. 不
[15:42] No. Keen, you should go. 不 基恩 你该离开
[15:44] You won’t make it out carrying me around. 带着我你跑不掉
[15:46] I am not leaving you. 我不会丢下你
[15:48] You have to tell the police where you are. 你得告诉警方你在哪
[15:50] I don’t care if I get arrested 我不在乎是否被捕
[15:51] as long as you get to a hospital. 只要你能被送去医院
[15:56] Where are we? 我们在哪
[16:10] It’s Ressler. 我是雷斯勒
[16:11] We need help. 我们需要帮助
[16:13] I’m with Keen. 我和基恩在一起
[16:14] We’re on foot, but I’ve been shot. 我们是徒步 但我中枪了
[16:16] Townsend’s men are closing in. 汤森德的人快搜到这了
[16:18] Tell him we’re at Danton and 56th. 告诉他我们在丹顿路和56街交界处
[16:21] Hey, Aram, we’re at Danton and 56th. 阿兰姆 我们在丹顿路和56街交界处
[16:23] Ressler is having a hard time breathing. 雷斯勒呼吸困难
[16:26] I think the bullet might’ve collapsed his lung. 我觉得子弹可能让他的肺塌陷了
[16:28] Danton and 56th. 丹顿路和56街交界处
[16:30] Reddington? 雷丁顿
[16:31] Elizabeth, listen to me. 伊丽莎白 听我说
[16:32] I have a way for Donald to get the help he needs 我有办法帮到唐纳德
[16:34] and to get both of you away from danger. 带你们俩脱离险境
[16:37] Decision time, Bino. 该做决定了 比诺
[16:39] Help me and I’ll help you. 帮我 然后我会帮你
[16:41] Don’t just focus on the move right in front of you. 别光看眼前这一步
[16:43] Look a few moves ahead. 多看几步
[16:46] There’s a bar on Danton and 59th. 在丹顿路和59街交界处有个酒吧
[16:48] The Outpost. “前哨”
[16:49] If they can get there, 如果他们能跑到那
[16:51] help will be waiting. 会有人接应
[16:53] Did you hear that? 你听到了吗
[16:54] Yeah, I heard. Who was that? 听到了 那是谁
[16:55] A friend. The Outpost. 一个朋友 “前哨”
[16:57] You’re only three blocks away. Get moving. 你们离那只有三个街区 快上路吧
[17:02] Why? 为什么
[17:04] Because, like it or not, 因为不管你喜不喜欢
[17:06] he’s the best chance to get out of here alive. 他是我们生还的最好机会
[17:08] If you die, I’m gonna kill you. 如果你死了 我会杀了你的
[17:11] You know that, right? 你知道的对吧
[17:40] There! One block east on Danton. 在那 丹顿路上往东一个街区
[17:43] Circle up to 58th. 从58街包抄
[17:44] Go, go, go! Cut them off! 上上上 截住他们
[18:03] Hello? 有人吗
[18:07] Reddington? 雷丁顿
[18:23] This way. Quickly. 这边 快
[18:27] Quickly. 快
[18:29] Watch your heads. 小心碰头
[18:41] Find them! 找到他们
[18:45] Clear! 没人
[18:46] It’s all clear. 都没人
[18:48] They didn’t go out the back. 他们没从后面出去
[18:49] Door’s bolted from the inside. 门从里面反锁了
[18:51] They were here. 他们刚刚在这里
[18:53] Where the hell did they go? 他们到底去哪了
[18:59] This takes us under the buildings going east. 这条通道通往东面的楼底下
[19:02] You work for Reddington? 你是雷丁顿的手下吗
[19:03] Honey, I don’t know who that is. 姐妹 我都没听说过这个人
[19:04] You’re in the pipeline courtesy of Mr. Bino. 带你们走管道运输是出于比诺先生的好意
[19:06] Whoever you are, you got some powerful friends. 不管你是谁 你有一些很有权势的朋友
[19:16] Metro’s got a dozen officers looking for them. 大都会警局有十几名警员在找他们
[19:19] So far, no sign of either of them. 目前为止 没有踪迹
[19:20] I just checked with Dispatch. No sightings came in to 911. 我刚和通讯中心核实过 没有人报警
[19:23] Maybe they aren’t running. 也许他们不在逃亡途中
[19:25] Maybe they were taken. 也许他们被抓走了
[19:27] Hey, we got a report of gunfire. 我们收到枪声报告
[19:29] Patrol on canvass heard the shots. 巡警听到了枪声
[19:30] – Where? – About eight blocks north on Danton. -在哪里 -往丹顿路北边八个街区
[19:32] A bar called The Outpost. 一个叫前哨的酒吧
[19:38] They’re here. Keep searching. 他们就在这 接着搜
[19:39] We are out of time. 我们没时间了
[19:41] Someone must’ve heard the shots. 一定有人听到了枪声
[19:43] Sir, if we don’t go now, 头儿 如果我们现在不撤
[19:44] we’re gonna have to fight our way out. 我们就得一路杀出去了
[19:49] Fine. Clear out. 好吧 撤退
[19:57] Take her to the safe house on Bowden. 带她去鲍登的安全屋
[19:59] I don’t have her. 她不在我手上
[20:00] I thought we did, but I don’t know. 我以为抓住她了 但不知怎么
[20:02] It’s almost like she disappeared. 她人间蒸发了
[20:04] Disappeared? 蒸发了
[20:05] We have to clear this area. Our location’s blown. 我们必须得撤 我们的位置暴露了
[20:07] Seems I made a mistake entrusting this to you. 看来我不该把这任务交给你
[20:10] No, sir, I can find her. 不 先生 我能找到她
[20:12] Apparently not. 显然不能
[20:19] Here you go, darlings. 这边走 姐妹
[20:20] Far as I take you. 我最远就送你们到这里了
[20:23] Hey, Walter. 沃尔特
[20:24] Delores. 德洛雷斯
[20:26] You want to tell me what the hell’s going on? 你能告诉我到底是怎么回事吗
[20:28] Don’t know. Bino said snatch them up, so I snatched them. 不知道 比诺说要救他们 我就救了
[20:31] All right, in you go, the both of you. 好吧 上车吧 你们俩
[20:33] This is how the pipeline works. 管道运输就是这个流程
[20:34] Whatever’s traveling is called the baton. 被护送的被称为接力棒
[20:36] It gets handed from one runner to the next. 从一个人传给另一个人
[20:38] And we’re the baton? 我们就是接力棒吗
[20:39] Normally it’s a brick of cash half the size of Cleveland. 一般是能买下半个克利夫兰球队的现金
[20:42] But if Bino says it’s you, I guess it’s you. 但如果比诺说是你们 那就是
[20:45] He’s hurt. We need to get him to a hospital. 他受伤了 我们得送他去医院
[20:47] Nobody said anything about a hospital. 计划里可没有医院的事
[20:48] He’s been shot! He’s having trouble breathing. 他中枪了 呼吸困难
[20:50] Honey, we don’t know where you’re going. 我们都不知道你们要去哪里
[20:52] Only the last runner knows the destination. 只有最后一个接力手知道终点
[20:55] Yeah, if you want a hospital, 如果你想去医院
[20:56] you’re better off letting the cops come and get you. 你最好让警察来抓你走
[20:58] That’s not an option. 那可不行
[20:59] Then I suggest you get in the vehicle. 那我建议你上车
[21:00] Time’s ticking. We got a hand-off to make. 时间很紧 我们还得接力呢
[21:07] A gunfight? 枪战
[21:08] Shots fired into and out of the bar. 酒吧内外都有人开枪
[21:10] My guess is Liz and Ressler were holed up inside. 我猜莉斯和雷斯勒当时就躲在里面
[21:13] Looks like Townsend’s guys got in. 看来汤森德的人进来了
[21:14] Nobody’s here, so we have to assume they were taken. 这里没人 所以只能假设他们被抓走了
[21:17] Hang on. 等等
[21:17] I’ve got another call. 我收到个电话
[21:19] It’s Reddington. Maybe he knows something. 是雷丁顿 没准他知道点什么
[21:23] I’m concerned. 我很担心
[21:24] We tracked them to a local bar, 我们追踪他们到了个酒吧
[21:26] but we can’t be sure they made it out. 但我们不确定他们逃出来了
[21:27] Not to worry, Harold. 别担心 哈罗德
[21:28] Elizabeth and Donald are in safe hands. 伊丽莎白和唐纳德很安全
[21:31] Thank God. 谢天谢地
[21:32] How do you know that? 你怎么知道
[21:33] Because I arranged the pickup. 因为我安排了人去接他们
[21:35] An associate of mine in the Seventh Ward. 我在第七区的一个熟人
[21:38] And he has them? 他们在他手上吗
[21:39] I’m told they’re in transit. 我听说他们在运输途中
[21:40] Donald’s hurt but holding on. 唐纳德受伤了 但是还能撑住
[21:42] They’re not out of the proverbial woods yet, 他们还没有脱离险境
[21:44] but we have reason to hope. 但我们有理由抱有希望
[21:47] Keen, if I don’t make it… 基恩 要是我没挺过去
[21:49] Stop. 闭嘴
[21:51] Almost everyone I love is gone. 我爱的所有人几乎都离开了
[21:54] As it is, I’m barely hanging on. 事实上 我都快撑不住了
[21:56] I cannot lose you too. 我不能再失去你
[21:58] Oh, so now you love me? 所以说 现在你承认爱我了
[22:01] And you waited until we’re in the back of a hearse to tell me? 你等到我们躲在灵车后备箱才告诉我吗
[22:04] Maybe you shouldn’t speak. 也许你不应该说话
[22:06] Save your strength. 省省力气
[22:09] It’s okay, Liz. 没事的 莉斯
[22:12] I know what you mean. 我明白你的意思
[22:21] I know how to do the math. 我会算数
[22:22] I’m just saying they make calculators for a reason. 我只是说人类发明计算器是有原因的
[22:27] Is he handing out money? 他是在发钱吗
[22:32] Hey, Mister, can I get one of those? 先生 能给我一摞吗
[22:34] Depends. You want a job? 看情况 你想干点小活吗
[22:35] What kind of job? 什么活
[22:36] That money’s a finder’s fee. 这钱是给找人高手的酬劳
[22:38] I’m looking for finders. 我想要找人高手
[22:39] And if you’re any good, there’s a lot more where that came from. 如果你够厉害的话 你还能得到更多
[22:42] Who you trying to find? 您想找谁
[22:43] Big crash over on Central. 中央大街发生车祸
[22:45] These two took off running. 这两个人逃跑了
[22:47] They’re hiding somewhere in the Ward. 他们就躲在这个区的某个地方
[22:49] You could find them yourself. 你可以自己找啊
[22:51] Maybe. 也许
[22:51] But I know how it goes around here. 但我知道这里的规矩
[22:53] People talk, but not to outsiders. 人们会聊闲天 但不会对外人透露信息
[22:55] If you want to find someone, 如果你想找人
[22:56] it’s best to make arrangements with the locals. 最好找当地人来帮忙
[22:59] No trouble, just information. 不找麻烦 只是资讯信息
[23:01] If you know where they are, 如果你知道他们在哪里
[23:02] call the number on the card. 就打卡片上的号码
[23:04] Anybody has a problem, 如果有人找麻烦
[23:05] tell them Mr. Townsend said it’s okay. 告诉他 汤森德先生说了没关系
[23:25] Anton. 安东
[23:27] What’s up, little man? 怎么了 小家伙
[23:42] Bino. 比诺
[23:43] I’m hoping this is good news. 我希望是好消息
[23:44] Neville Townsend? 内维尔·汤森德
[23:46] That’s who your people are running from? 你们的人从他的手上逃命
[23:48] Does it matter? 有关系吗
[23:48] You’re damn right it does and you know it. 当然有 这你心知肚明
[23:50] If you had told me, 你要是早告诉我
[23:51] I would’ve never gotten involved. 我可不趟这趟浑水
[23:53] Well, that explains my reluctance. 这解释了我为什么不愿早说
[23:55] I don’t believe this. 真不敢相信
[23:56] Do you know what Neville Townsend will do to me 你知不知道要是内维尔·汤森德知道了
[23:57] when he discovers that I’m the one who helped you? 是我帮你的话 他会对我做什么吗
[24:00] Hard to say. 不好说
[24:01] Probably the same thing I would’ve done to you 如果你没帮我 我可能也会
[24:03] if you hadn’t helped me. 对你做同样的事
[24:04] This isn’t a joke. 我没开玩笑
[24:05] I’m not laughing, Bino. 我也没笑 比诺
[24:06] Townsend doesn’t know it was you, 汤森德不知道是你出手
[24:08] so all we have to do is keep it that way. 所以我们要做的就是保持现状
[24:10] I’m out. 我不干了
[24:11] You hear me? I’m out! 听懂没 我不干了
[24:13] It’s too late. You’re already in. 太迟了 你已经在局里了
[24:15] They’re in transit. 他们在路上
[24:16] Deal’s off. I’m turning them over. 结束了 我要把他们交出去
[24:18] That would be a mistake. 那是个错误的决定
[24:20] You should’ve told me. 你早该告诉我的
[24:21] Bottom line… 总之
[24:22] I’m more afraid of him than I am of you. 比起你 我更害怕他
[24:25] Don’t do this. 别这么做
[24:26] If you give them to Townsend, 要是你把他们交给汤森德
[24:28] he’ll kill them. 他会杀了他们
[24:29] Better them than me. 总比杀了我强
[24:50] We’re here. 我们到了
[24:52] Head in and take the staircase on the right. 进去 走右边的楼梯
[24:54] That’ll lead to a basement storage room. 那通向地下室的储藏室
[24:55] Someone will meet you, take you from there. 有人会来接你们 然后把你们带走
[24:57] Give me a hand. He needs help getting out. 搭把手 他需要帮助才能下车
[25:00] Ressler. 雷斯勒
[25:01] He’s unconscious. 他昏迷了
[25:03] Can you hear me? 能听到吗
[25:04] Open your eyes, Ressler! 睁眼 雷斯勒
[25:05] He’s still breathing. 他还有呼吸
[25:06] – The car keys! – Whoa, hang on. -车钥匙 -别急
[25:08] I do not care where you were told to take us. 我不管他们让你带我们去哪里
[25:10] We are going to a hospital right now. 我们现在就要去医院
[25:11] Do you understand me? 听懂了吗
[25:15] FBI, Walter. 联调局 沃尔特
[25:16] He’s a federal agent. 他是个联邦探员
[25:18] If he dies, your life is finished! 要是他死了 你就完了
[25:20] Now give me the keys. 赶紧把钥匙给我
[25:21] Can’t go to a hospital. 不能去医院
[25:24] He’s dying! 他快死了
[25:25] The nearest hospital is 30 blocks away. 最近的医院在三十个街区外
[25:26] Your man doesn’t have that kind of time. 他可没那么多时间
[25:28] – He won’t make it. – I have to try! -他撑不住的 -我得试试
[25:29] Okay, there’s a place. It’s close, but it’s not a hospital. 有一个地方 很近 但不是医院
[25:32] There’s a doctor. 那里有位医生
[25:33] Used to work as a surgeon before coming to America. 那人在来美国前曾是外科医生
[25:34] Bino keeps one on the payroll 比诺一直付那人工资
[25:36] in case one of his people gets hurt. 以防他的手下受伤
[25:39] What happened to him? 他怎么了
[25:40] Are you the surgeon? 你是那位外科医生吗
[25:42] – This is where you operate? – Who’s this? -这就是你做手术的地方吗 -她是谁
[25:44] Trust me, you don’t wanna know. 相信我 你不想知道的
[25:46] Gunshot wound to the chest, 胸部枪伤
[25:47] probably a collapsed lung. 可能有肺坍塌
[25:48] All you have to do is stabilize him 你要做的就是稳定他的情况
[25:50] until an ambulance gets here. 直到救护车到来
[25:54] Get them out of here. 让他们都出去
[25:55] Please. 求你了
[25:56] Save him. 救救他
[26:00] – Give that back! – They won’t let you call. -还给我 -他们不会让你打电话的
[26:02] Whole point is this place doesn’t exist. 关键是这个地方并不存在
[26:03] – No cops, no ambulances. – He can’t stay here. -没有警察 没有救护车 -他不能待在这里
[26:06] Careful now. You don’t want to insult these good people. 说话当心 你不想侮辱这些好人
[26:11] Harold, sad to say things have taken a nasty turn for the worse. 哈罗德 很遗憾事情变糟了
[26:15] The associate I told you about 我跟你说过的那位熟人
[26:16] has reconsidered our arrangement. 重新考虑了我们的安排
[26:19] What do you mean? I thought Keen and Ressler were in transit. 你什么意思 我以为基恩和雷斯勒在转移途中
[26:21] I’m sure they are, 我确定他们在路上
[26:22] but Bino has changed the delivery address. 但比诺修改了运输地址
[26:25] He found out that Elizabeth’s being hunted by Townsend, 他发现伊丽莎白正被汤森德追捕
[26:29] and he intends to give Townsend what he wants. 他打算把汤森德想要的给他
[26:31] You never told him it was Townsend? 你没告诉他是汤森德吗
[26:32] Of course not. I was trying to motivate the man. 当然没有 我是想激励他帮我们
[26:35] So now what? 那现在怎么办
[26:36] Now we rally, Harold. 团结一致重整旗鼓 哈罗德
[26:37] Now we shock Mr. Bino and the rest of them 我们要用我们的沉着镇静和足智多谋
[26:40] with our poise and ingenuity. 震慑比诺先生和其他人
[26:43] And how do we do that? 我们到底要怎么做
[26:44] I have no idea. 我不知道
[26:45] Well, that’s not entirely true. 这么说并不准确
[26:47] I have one place to start. 我有一个突破口
[26:49] That, uh, bar you mentioned, is it still a crime scene? 你之前提到的那个酒吧现在还是犯罪现场吗
[26:52] No, Agents Mojtabai and Park had it processed, 不 莫伊塔巴尔探员和帕克探员已处理了
[26:54] but they cleared out a little while ago. 但他们离开一段时间了
[26:56] Good. Stay by the phone. 很好 守在电话旁别走
[26:58] If this works, 如果这有用
[26:59] you and the Task Force will need to work quickly. 你和特别小组需要快速行动
[27:13] Who are you? 你是谁
[27:15] I’m the man you answer. 我是你要回答问题的人
[27:17] I’m the man you tell the truth. 是你要据实相告的人
[27:21] Yeah, sure. 行 好吧
[27:22] Let’s start with your name. 我们从你的姓名开始吧
[27:23] First is fine. 名字就可以
[27:25] My name is Arthur. 我叫亚瑟
[27:26] I clean up mostly, 主要负责打扫卫生
[27:27] mop the floors, take out the trash. 拖地板 倒垃圾
[27:29] Okay, Arthur. 好吧 亚瑟
[27:30] Two very good friends of mine 一个叫比诺的人
[27:32] were told to come in by a man named Bino. 让我两位很好的朋友进来这里
[27:34] You know the man I mean? 你知道我说的这个人吗
[27:35] – Everybody knows Mr. Bino. – Yes. -所有人都认识比诺先生 -是的
[27:37] Bino told them to come in so they could enter the pipeline. 比诺让他们进来 这样他们就能进入管道
[27:40] Still with me, Arthur? You know what I’m talking about? 你还在听吗 亚瑟 知道我在说什么吗
[27:44] The pipeline? 管道运输
[27:45] So you don’t? 所以你不知道吗
[27:46] Well, that’s either true or you’re playing games. 这要不是真的 要不就是你在玩花样
[27:48] I love games. 我喜欢游戏
[27:49] In fact, I’m playing one now, with dominos. 事实上 我现在就在玩多米诺骨牌
[27:52] First, I line them up, 首先把它们排列起来
[27:53] then I knock the first one over, 然后 我把第一个推倒
[27:55] and it leads to another and then another and another 它会通向另一个 又一个 再一个
[27:58] until the trail takes me where I’m trying to go. 直到把我带去想去的地方
[28:01] I don’t know anything. 我什么都不知道
[28:02] Well, I should think not. You’re just the first domino. 我想也是 你只是第一块多米诺骨牌
[28:05] Problem is I can’t reach the end of the trail 问题是 除非你倒下否则我没法到达
[28:09] unless you fall. 路径的终点
[28:12] Leave him alone. 别动他
[28:13] Look at that, Arthur. 快看看 亚瑟
[28:14] The second domino has revealed itself. 第二块多米诺骨牌自己出现了
[28:17] I’m the one who helped your friends. 我就是帮助你朋友的人
[28:19] Sometimes the dominos fall without even pushing them. 有时不用推多米诺骨牌也会倒下
[28:39] He’s stable for now. 他目前情况稳定
[28:41] But his lung, it’s badly damaged. 但他的肺部严重受损
[28:43] I don’t know if it can be saved. 我不知道是否能保得住
[28:46] Thank you. 谢谢你
[28:48] Can I see him? 我能看看他吗
[28:49] He’s not awake. 他还没醒
[28:52] Please. 求你了
[29:07] I’m here. 我在这里
[29:13] I’ve been thinking about what you said. 我一直在想你说的
[29:16] How everything I’ve done, 你说我所做的一切
[29:20] the choices I’ve made are partly your fault. 我做出的选择 一定程度上是你的错
[29:26] You know that’s crazy, right? 你知道这是胡说 对吗
[29:29] Aside from being sort of chauvinistic. 还有点沙文主义
[29:41] You know, Reddington, Tom. 你知道的 雷丁顿 汤姆
[29:46] For whatever reason, 无论出于何种原因
[29:46] I live in a world where 我生活在一个
[29:49] people aren’t who they seem to be. 人们表里不一的世界
[29:55] It’s hard to know 很难知道
[29:58] what or who to believe. 该相信什么或该相信谁
[30:02] But you. 但是你
[30:06] You’ve always been there. 你永远在那里
[30:11] The real you, 真实的你
[30:13] telling me the truth. 一直对我说实话
[30:19] And I love you for that. 我因此而爱你
[30:26] There, I said it. 好了 我说了
[30:29] It wasn’t in the back of a hearse, 这不是在灵车的后备箱
[30:30] but, hey, the back of a Chinese restaurant is pretty good. 但在一家中餐馆的后厨也挺不错
[30:41] You’re okay. 你会没事的
[30:45] We’re gonna make it out of here. 我们会成功离开这里的
[30:48] I promise. 我保证
[30:52] Sorry, Ms. Keen. 抱歉 基恩女士
[30:56] But that’s a promise you won’t be able to keep. 但你没法信守那个承诺了
[31:07] It’s like the sewer system, only with cash. 这就像是下水道系统 不过是现金的
[31:09] I like that. 我喜欢这个比喻
[31:10] The sewer system with cash. 现金的下水道系统
[31:12] Bino’s got spots all over the Ward. 比诺在本区各处都有点
[31:14] You come in, ask whoever runs the spot for a loan, 你进来 找任何一个点的经营者申请贷款
[31:17] guaranteed against your paycheck, 用你下个月的薪水做担保
[31:20] which is coming but you don’t have it yet. 你目前还没拿到 但迟早会发
[31:21] And if you’re approved? 如果你的申请通过了呢
[31:23] We give you the cash. 我们会给你钱
[31:24] Or, if you’re here to give back the loan that we already gave you, 或者 如果你来这里还回我们借给你的贷款
[31:28] we accept the money and flush it to Bino. 我们会收下钱 迅速送给比诺
[31:31] Through the pipeline. 通过管道运输
[31:32] Bino’s got pipes all through the Ward. 比诺在本区到处都有管道
[31:34] This is just one of them. 这只是其中之一
[31:36] Bino called me, 比诺给我打电话
[31:37] said he was sending two people over 说他要送两个人过来
[31:39] that I should snatch them up and send them through. 我要迅速救出他们并送走
[31:42] These pipes… where exactly do they lead? 这些管道 到底通向哪里
[31:44] Bino’s not stupid. 比诺不傻
[31:45] The runners only know the next step in the journey. 运送者只知道旅途的下一站
[31:48] The next step then. 那么下一站
[31:49] I need a name. 我需要知道名字
[31:51] Walter Stevens. 我是沃尔特·史蒂文斯
[31:53] You two found the right guy, 你们两个找对人了
[31:54] but I don’t know anybody named Delores. 但我不认识任何叫德洛雷斯的
[31:56] It’s all right, Walter. 没事 沃尔特
[31:57] We’re associates of Bino’s. 我们是比诺的伙伴
[31:59] See now, I don’t know who that is either. 你看 我也不知道那是谁
[32:01] You fellas sure you’re in the right neighborhood? 你们确定自己找对地方了吗
[32:03] – Listen, friend. – I’m not your friend. -听着 朋友 -我不是你朋友
[32:04] Hey, I don’t… I don’t know you. 我都 我都不认识你
[32:05] Now’s not the time to be brave. 现在不是逞勇敢的时候
[32:08] It’s the time to be smart. 是时候放聪明点了
[32:10] Well, if you two and this Mr. Bino were really tight, 如果你俩和比诺先生真的关系很好
[32:13] you’d go ask him what you want to know 你可以去问他你想知道的
[32:14] and you’d leave me the hell alone. 少来烦我
[32:16] I’m out of time, Walter. 我要没时间了 沃尔特
[32:18] Now, that’s not your fault, 这不是你的错
[32:19] but I’m making it your problem, 但我会把这件事扣在你头上
[32:20] so did you see the two people I’m looking for? 所以你到底看没看到我在找的那两个人
[32:23] A simple yes or no will suffice. 简单说”是”或”不是”就行
[32:25] Yeah. 是
[32:26] And you handed them off to another runner, correct? 你把他们交给了另一个运送者 对吗
[32:29] Again, yes or no would be fine. 再说一遍 “是”或”不是”就行
[32:32] No. 不是
[32:36] Last chance. 最后的机会
[32:37] – Tell him. – I am telling him. -快告诉他 -我在说
[32:39] We never made the hand-off. 我们没能交出去
[32:40] By the time we got there, that agent was out cold. 我们到那里时 那个探员完全昏迷了
[32:42] He’d been shot, wasn’t breathing right. 他中枪了 呼吸不正常
[32:45] You didn’t take him to a hospital. 你没送他去医院
[32:47] If you did, we’d know. 如果你送了 我们会知道的
[32:48] It’s not a hospital. 那不是医院
[32:50] Not a real one, anyway. 反正不是真正的医院
[32:52] I got Agents Mojtabai and Park 我让莫伊塔巴尔探员和帕克探员
[32:54] standing by in the Seventh Ward. 在第七区待命
[32:56] Good, because I’ve got a location. 很好 因为我找到了那个地方
[32:57] Elizabeth and Donald were taken to the Shanghai Palace, 伊丽莎白和唐纳德被送去上海皇宫酒楼
[33:00] a restaurant at Weston and Grand. 一家位于韦斯顿和格兰德的餐馆
[33:02] Dembe and I are headed there now. 我和邓比现在正前往那里
[33:03] – A restaurant? – I don’t have good news, Harold. -饭店 -我收到的不是好消息 哈罗德
[33:05] Apparently Donald had to be taken 显然唐纳德被带去了
[33:07] to an underground surgeon 一位地下医生那里
[33:08] because there wasn’t enough time to get him to a hospital. 因为他没时间被送到正规医院去了
[33:10] And you don’t know his condition? 你也不清楚他现在的情况
[33:11] – No. – What about Elizabeth? -不清楚 -那伊丽莎白呢
[33:14] I don’t know. We’re on our way. 也不清楚 我们在赶去的路上
[33:15] Call an ambulance 叫一辆救护车
[33:16] and tell Aram and Agent Park to hurry. 让阿兰姆和帕克探员动作快
[33:20] So, you’re what all the fuss is about. 所以 你就是这堆麻烦的起源
[33:24] Elizabeth Keen. 伊丽莎白·基恩
[33:26] And you’re Bino? 你就是比诺
[33:30] I’m confused. 我很疑惑
[33:31] Reddington said you were a friend. 雷丁顿说你是朋友
[33:33] Reddington has no friends. 雷丁顿没有朋友
[33:35] Your people are helping us. 你的人之前在帮我们
[33:37] Only because Reddington withheld the truth. 那是因为雷丁顿没跟我说实情
[33:40] He never told me you were running from Neville Townsend. 他没跟我说你们在避开内维尔·汤森德的追捕
[33:44] Get her out of here. Take her back to The Castle. 把她带出去 带回堡垒去
[33:46] Wait. Wait, Townsend doesn’t know you’re helping me. 等等 汤森德不知道你在帮我
[33:48] You don’t know that. He may. 这可说不好 他可能就知道了
[33:49] Which is why now my best option 因此 我最好的选择就是
[33:51] is to turn you over and apologize. 把你交给他 表示歉意
[33:53] No, no, no, wait, wait. Listen, okay? 不不不 等等 听我说
[33:55] We’re in the same boat, Bino. 我们是一根绳上的蚂蚱 比诺
[33:57] Your life is at risk because Reddington withheld information. 你之所以陷入危险是因为雷丁顿对你隐瞒信息
[34:01] Believe me, I understand that more than anybody on this planet. 相信我 我比任何人都了解这种感受
[34:05] – Take her. – Townsend doesn’t even care about me. -把她带走 -汤森德根本不关心我
[34:07] The only reason he wants me dead 他想让我死的唯一原因
[34:09] is to get back at Reddington 是为了报复多年前
[34:10] for something he did a long time ago. 雷丁顿对他所做的事
[34:12] – What? – I don’t know. -什么事 -我不知道
[34:14] What I do know is… 但是我知道
[34:17] If you want to make peace with Townsend, 如果你想跟汤森德讲和
[34:19] you’re not gonna do it by turning me over to him. 你把我交给他是没用的
[34:23] You’re gonna do it by killing Reddington. 你需要做的是杀了雷丁顿
[34:27] So let me guess. 我来猜猜
[34:29] You’d like to help me do that? 这件事你会帮我
[34:31] Bino, I can’t think of anything I’d like more. 比诺 这是我现在最想做的一件事了
[34:38] Put her in the car. 把她带到车上去
[34:41] No. No! No! 不 不
[34:43] Ressler! 雷斯勒
[34:45] You. 你
[34:47] That man never wakes up. 那个男的不能留活口
[34:50] Hmm? 懂吗
[34:51] Whatever you did, 不管你刚刚做了什么
[34:52] undo it and get rid of him. 再恢复原样 除掉他
[35:23] FBI! Show me your hands! Hands! 联调局 把手举起来 手举起来
[35:25] – No, stop! – Hands! -别动 住手 -手举起来
[35:27] Stop! No! 住手
[35:28] Put it down! 把枪放下
[35:32] She’s not here. 她不在这
[35:35] Ressler, don’t, uh… don’t try to move. 雷斯勒 别 你先别动
[35:37] Help’s on the way, okay? 救护车在路上了 好吗
[35:39] Castle. 堡垒
[35:41] What’s he saying? 他在说什么
[35:43] Keen, The Castle. 基恩 在堡垒
[35:49] Hey, here, over here! 这边 在这边
[35:51] He’s not breathing properly. 他不能正常呼吸了
[35:58] Hello? 你好
[35:58] Elizabeth. Is she there? 伊丽莎白 她在那吗
[36:00] No. 不在
[36:01] Uh, but Agent Ressler is here. 不过 雷斯勒探员在
[36:03] Uh, he’s injured, but EMTs are on site. 他受伤了 不过医疗队到了
[36:06] But no word on Elizabeth? 伊丽莎白呢 没有她的消息吗
[36:07] No, we don’t know where she is, 没有 我们不知道她在哪里
[36:08] but, uh, Ressler said something about a castle? 不过 雷斯勒提到了什么堡垒
[36:12] Does that mean anything to you? 这能让你想到什么吗
[36:14] I can look into it. 我可以查查
[36:14] Tell Donald to stay in the light. 跟唐纳德说让他坚持住
[36:16] I’ll call you when we know more. 我查到别的消息再打给你
[36:18] The Castle. 堡垒
[36:19] Bino took Elizabeth back to his club. 比诺把伊丽莎白带回他的象棋俱乐部了
[36:22] I understand. You did the right thing by calling. 我理解 你打给我是正确的选择
[36:25] I hope you’ll accept my apology. 希望你能接受我的道歉
[36:27] Reddington intentionally misled me. 雷丁顿故意误导我
[36:29] Of course I’d never agree to intervene 如果我知道这件事有关您的话
[36:31] if I’d known you were involved. 我肯定不会插手的
[36:33] And you have Keen? 基恩在你手上吗
[36:34] With me now. 现在就在我边上
[36:35] I understand your people are in the Ward? 我了解到您的人在第七区了是吗
[36:37] So am I. This is something that I’m handling personally. 我也在 这事我要亲手处理
[36:40] Even better. I have a small club where I do business. 那更好了 我有一个做生意的小俱乐部
[36:43] I’ll send you the address. 我会把地址发给您
[36:44] Keen will be waiting when you arrive. 基恩会在那等着您的到来
[36:47] And, Mr. Townsend, 以及 汤森德先生
[36:51] I really do appreciate your understanding. 我真的很感谢您的谅解
[36:54] This was all an unfortunate mistake. 这一切只是一个不幸的错误
[36:59] Hello? 您还在吗
[37:12] Castle. What does that mean? 堡垒 那是什么意思
[37:13] We don’t know. A place? 我们还不知道 可能是一个地方
[37:15] Maybe some kind of safe house? 或许是什么安全屋
[37:17] Whatever it is, if that’s where Bino took Keen, 无论是什么 如果比诺把基恩带去了那里
[37:19] we need to find it fast. 我们需要尽快找到
[37:28] He’s gonna kill me for something I had nothing to do with. 他要因为一件与我完全无关的事杀了我
[37:32] That doesn’t bother you? 这件事你觉得无所谓吗
[37:35] You sound surprised. 你听起来很意外
[37:39] You own a chess club. 你开了一家象棋俱乐部
[37:40] You like the game. 你喜欢棋局
[37:44] I’m the pawn, and you’re serving me up for the slaughter. 我是卒 而你却把我交出去任人宰割
[37:48] It’s a gambit. 这叫开局让棋法
[37:51] You know that term? 你知道这个术语吗
[37:52] It’s when a player sacrifices a piece 就是说 棋手会先献祭一枚棋子
[37:56] in order to gain a positional advantage later in the match. 为了在后面的比赛中赢得优势位置
[38:00] A calculated risk. 经过计算 能冒得起的风险
[38:01] And what advantage are you hoping to get exactly? 那你希望自己得到什么样的优势呢
[38:04] Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吗
[38:06] We’re talking about Neville Townsend, 我们说的可是内维尔·汤森德
[38:09] the one man powerful enough 一个权力大到
[38:11] to make Raymond Reddington think twice. 让雷蒙德·雷丁顿都要三思的人
[38:15] Look around. 看看这里
[38:16] I may be small time, but that does not mean 我或许只是个小人物 但并不意味着
[38:19] that I don’t have big-time aspirations. 我没有远大抱负
[38:22] A man like Neville Townsend 像内维尔·汤森德这样的人
[38:24] snaps his fingers 打个响指
[38:25] and my life changes. 我的人生可能就彻底改变
[38:27] Or it ends completely. 或者彻底结束
[38:29] Like I said, a calculated risk. 正如我刚刚所说 风险我算过了
[38:33] And all things considered, 所有局面我都考虑过了
[38:35] I like my chances. 我觉得我赢面很大
[38:37] You don’t know him. 你不了解他
[38:39] I do. 我了解
[38:40] Apparently, you’re really important to him. 很显然 你对他非常重要
[38:44] So important that he came to take care of you in person. 重要到他要亲自来处理你的事
[38:47] It seems to me that he’d be very grateful 在我看来 我把这件事变得这么简单
[38:49] to a guy like me for making it easy. 他应该会感谢我
[38:52] That’s not how he thinks. 他不会这么想的
[38:55] They must’ve gone around the back. 他们应该是从后面进来了
[38:56] I’m telling you, he’s gonna kill us both. 我告诉你 他会把我们都杀了
[39:00] We’ll soon find out. 让我们拭目以待
[39:02] Open it. 开门
[39:15] I have to say, I’m finding it hard to resist 不得不说 在这样的时刻
[39:17] a chess pun in this moment. 我实在忍不住想说一个象棋双关语
[39:18] I mean, if you can’t say “Checkmate” at a time like this… 我是说 如果此时此刻你不能说”将死”
[39:21] Checkmate. 将死
[39:24] Drop your gun. 把枪放下
[39:28] Elizabeth, I’m certainly not looking for a thank you, 伊丽莎白 我不奢求你的一句感谢
[39:30] but this does seem uncalled for. 但是你这么做实在是有些无理
[39:33] Why? 为什么
[39:35] Because you saved me? 因为你救了我吗
[39:38] From a man I didn’t know, 因为你把我从一个我根本不认识
[39:40] who only wanted to kill me because of you? 想杀了我是因为要报复你的男人手下救了我吗
[39:43] I can’t take it anymore. 我再也受不了了
[39:45] You’re not wrong. 你说的没错
[39:48] I understand your anger. 我理解你的愤怒
[39:50] They’re all dead because of you. 因为你 他们都死了
[39:53] Tom, 汤姆
[39:55] Esi, Jennifer, my mother. 艾丝 詹妮弗 我母亲
[39:59] Elizabeth, please. 伊丽莎白 别这样
[40:00] We have to go. Put the gun down. 我们得走了 把枪放下
[40:03] Yes, they’re all dead. 是的 他们都死了
[40:06] I tried to tell you that this is what would happen. 我试过告诉你会产生这样的结果
[40:09] Everything I’ve been afraid of, 所有我害怕的情况
[40:10] everything I came into your life to prevent, 所有我想进入你的生活并试图阻止发生的一切
[40:13] it’s happening. 都已经在发生了
[40:16] Secrets I’ve been keeping 我一直以来保守秘密
[40:17] because to tell them would mean dangerous people like Townsend 因为如果把秘密说出来就意味着像汤森德那样
[40:21] would stop at nothing to kill you and your daughter. 危险的人物会不顾一切地追杀你 和你女儿
[40:25] And now some of those secrets are out, 如今这些秘密有的已经泄露了
[40:28] and they are coming. 我说的那些人也会找来
[40:31] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[40:33] I’ve tried so hard for so long 这么久以来我尽自己的能力
[40:37] to protect you from all of this. 想要保护你 让你远离这一切
[40:41] And I’ve failed. 可我失败了
[41:03] Raymond, we’re out of time. 雷蒙德 我们没时间了
[41:05] We have a car nearby. 我们在附近停了车
[41:07] They’re coming front and back. 他们是前后包抄过来的
[41:09] That doesn’t sound good under any circumstances. 无论是什么局面 这听起来都不太妙
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme