Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:50] Engel, Rhys. 里斯·恩格尔
[00:51] Weight — 12 stone. 体重76公斤
[00:53] Height — 177 centimeters. 身高177厘米
[00:56] He’s about your age. 和你差不多年纪
[00:57] I think he’s perfect. 我觉得他是完美人选
[01:02] Cause of death? 死因呢
[01:03] Heart failure. He’s American. 心力衰竭 他是美国人
[01:05] Here on business. 来出差的
[01:06] And what’s our window? 我们有多少时间
[01:08] Just ordered toxicology report, 他们刚刚要求做毒理学检验
[01:09] so I won’t issue the death certificate for another 48. 所以我48小时后才会出具死亡证明
[01:12] That’s good. That’s very good. 很好 非常好
[01:15] Is that a yes? 你是同意了吗
[01:18] It’s a yes. 我同意了
[01:19] Sold. 成交
[01:22] How do you plan to find them? 你打算怎么找到他们
[01:23] – I have resources. – Keen’s in hiding. -我有办法 -基恩躲起来了
[01:25] They all are. I can’t find them. 他们都躲起来了 连我都找不到他们
[01:27] If the FBI can’t find them, 如果连联调局都找不到他们
[01:29] how the hell do you plan to do the job? 你要怎么完成任务
[01:31] As I said… 我说了
[01:33] – I have resources. – Get it done. -我有办法 -搞定这事
[01:35] I don’t care who gets in the way, just get it done. 我不管有谁会挡你的道 你都得想法搞定
[01:38] And be careful with this one. She’s a mouse trap. 还有 小心点 她就是个捕鼠陷阱
[01:42] A mouse trap? 捕鼠陷阱
[01:43] More dangerous than she looks. 远比看起来要危险
[01:49] Thank you. 谢谢
[01:51] Alright. Here’s your room key… 好了 这是您的房卡
[01:53] – Thank you. – and this case, -谢谢 -还有这个箱子
[01:54] which was left with instructions to give to you when you arrived. 说是等您到的时候给您
[02:02] Are you here for business or pleasure? 您是来出差的还是旅游的
[02:05] I have a few days to kill. 我需要消磨消磨时间
[02:13] 变形人 第36号
[02:22] Hey. Came soon as I could. 我尽快赶来了
[02:24] Thank God you’re okay. 感谢上帝你没事
[02:25] – Were you followed? – Mnh-mnh. -有人跟踪你吗 -没有
[02:28] Were you followed? 有人跟踪你吗
[02:29] No. Just me. 没有 就我一个人
[02:31] Rocco here? 洛克来了吗
[02:33] Rocco’s gone. 洛克不在了
[02:38] Did you bring the burner? 一次性手机你带来了吗
[02:39] And soup. 还带了汤
[02:40] – Thought you’d be hungry. – You’re an angel. -想着你应该饿了 -你真是个天使
[02:43] Get in here. 进来
[02:45] Liz, what the hell’s going on? 莉斯 到底发生了什么
[02:47] Townsend. 汤森德
[02:48] He’s looking for me. 他在找我
[02:50] Townsend-our-partner Townsend? 汤森德 我们的搭档汤森德
[02:51] – That’s right. – Is he looking or hunting? -没错 -他是在找我们还是在追杀我们
[02:53] Hunting. All of us. 追杀我们所有人
[02:54] Liz, back up. What’s happened? 莉斯 等等 发生了什么
[02:56] Okay. Reddington’s handler from Moscow — Stepanov — 是这样 雷丁顿那个莫斯科上线斯特帕诺
[02:59] Townsend and I were questioning him, 汤森德和我本来在盘问他
[03:01] and whatever he told Townsend, whatever he knows — 他跟汤森德说了些事 他知道些什么
[03:04] And whatever he gave up, 他吐露的东西
[03:05] it caused Townsend to try to kill you? 让汤森德想要杀你
[03:07] Woman, in what world does that make any sense? 女人 这事有什么逻辑可言吗
[03:10] That’s what I’m trying to figure out. 我正在试图弄清这一点
[03:11] – What do the feds know? – I’ll make a few calls. -联调局知道多少 -我去给他们打电话
[03:14] This is good. 这是好事
[03:16] Rocco’s dead. 洛克死了
[03:17] Okay, that’s bad, but this is good. 是 那是坏事 但这是好事
[03:19] Because the Russian can prove that Reddington’s N-13, right? 因为那俄罗斯人能证明雷丁顿就是N13 是吗
[03:22] He’s the key to all of this. The feds now know about him. 他是一切的关键 联调局现在知道他的存在了
[03:24] – This is good. – I think so. -这是好事 -我也觉得如此
[03:25] I think whatever Townsend learned, 我觉得无论汤森德知道了什么
[03:27] it’s what Reddington’s been trying so desperately to hide. 那都是雷丁顿一直拼命想要隐瞒的东西
[03:30] I don’t know what any of this has to do with 我不知道这一切
[03:31] why Townsend is trying to kill me, 和汤森德想要杀我有什么关系
[03:33] but I get the sense that we are very close to the truth. 但我能感觉到我们已经非常接近真相了
[03:36] I’ll make a few calls, see what Cooper knows. 我去打几个电话 看看库珀知道多少
[03:39] In the meantime, you guys just stay put. 与此同时 你们就待在这里别动
[03:46] Anyone like soup? 有人想喝汤吗
[03:53] Donald, tell me what you’ve found out. 唐纳德 告诉我你们有什么发现
[03:54] We’re working sources in the field, 我们正在派人现场调查
[03:56] breaking down satellite feeds, traffic cameras. 调看卫星画面 交通监控
[03:58] Local police are canvassing the perimeter now. 当地警方正在附近区域搜查
[04:01] What if Elizabeth is outside the perimeter? 万一伊丽莎白已经离开了呢
[04:03] We don’t know that she is. 我们并不能确认这一点
[04:04] And you don’t know that she’s not, 你们也不能确认她没有
[04:05] which means the only thing you know is nothing. 意味着你们什么都不知道
[04:07] I hope you’re here because you have a lead 我希望你过来是因为你有关于
[04:08] – on Keen’s whereabouts. – I don’t. -基恩下落的线索了 -我没有
[04:10] I have a lead on the hitman 我有关于被雇来找她的
[04:12] who’s been contracted to find her. 杀手的线索
[04:13] Townsend hired a hitman? 汤森德雇了个杀手
[04:14] He hired a hitman to find her. 他雇了个杀手来找到她
[04:16] I suspect he’ll wait on the hit until I’m there to see it. 我怀疑他要让我亲眼看到她被杀
[04:19] So, what do we know about the guy? 所以这家伙是什么人
[04:20] He’s known as the Protean, and like his mythic namesake 他的绰号叫变形人 正如神话中那个
[04:24] who possessed the gift of prophecy, 与他同名的神祗
[04:24] 普罗透斯 希腊神话中的海神 有预知未来的能力 经常变化外形
[04:27] he escapes those who want to question him 他依靠变化外形
[04:29] by changing his form. 来逃避抓捕
[04:30] A hitman who’s a shapeshifter? 一个会易容变形的杀手
[04:32] He’s an independent contractor 他是个独立承包人
[04:34] hired by governments, corporations, bad guys. 接受政府 企业和罪犯的雇佣
[04:37] His allegiance follows the money. 谁给钱他就为谁卖命
[04:38] Do you know how to contact him? 你知道怎么联系他吗
[04:40] You have a photo? An alias? 有没有照片或者化名
[04:41] I know he’s based in Europe. 我知道他的根基在欧洲
[04:43] I’ve never seen a photo. 我从来没见过照片
[04:44] As for his name, it changes. 至于名字 每天都在换
[04:47] He travels the globe, hunting his victims, 他满世界游走 围猎目标
[04:49] using the names of the recently deceased 利用近期死亡人员的身份
[04:52] to move from job to job. 来完成每一单任务
[04:54] If he’s taking the identities of the dead, 如果他在盗取死人的身份
[04:56] wouldn’t it be reported by loved ones, family members? 他们的爱人和家人难道不会上报吗
[04:58] Well, it would, unless the deaths have yet to be certified. 他们会 除非还没有出具死亡证明
[05:01] Meaning that if the Protean’s in the U.S., 意味着如果变形人在美国
[05:03] he entered using the alias of someone who just recently died. 他一定是化名某个最近死亡的人进来的
[05:05] Which is why I need the names of people 所以我需要过去48小时内
[05:08] who have passed through U.S. Customs in the last 48 hours. 通过美国海关的所有人的名字
[05:11] That’s a tall order, considering that you’re protecting 这要求过分了点 毕竟你还在保护
[05:13] Ivan Stepanov from the Bureau. 伊万·斯特帕诺不被局里审问
[05:14] Then I’ll narrow it down. 那我就缩小一点范围
[05:16] White male, between 35 and 45, 白人男性 三十五到四十五岁之间
[05:19] probably travelling alone with a U.S. Passport. 大概是拿着美国护照独自旅行
[05:22] DOJ’s gonna have questions. 司法部那边会有疑问
[05:24] Even if I can convince Homeland to expedite the approvals — 即使我能说服国安局加快审批
[05:26] We don’t have time for approvals. 我们没时间等审批了
[05:28] There’s a system in place. 有流程要遵守
[05:30] There’s a hitman hunting Elizabeth. 有一名杀手在追杀伊丽莎白
[05:31] I’m aware of that, and I’d like to help you. 我知道 我也想帮你
[05:33] We all want to find her as badly as you, 我们都跟你一样想尽快找到她
[05:35] but to do that, we have to go through proper channels. 但为了达到目的 我们必须通过正当途径
[05:37] – Why? – Because we’re the FBI. -为什么 -因为我们是联调局
[05:39] I told you this was a waste of time. 我跟你说了你这是在浪费时间
[05:42] We’ll handle it ourselves. 我们会自己处理的
[05:52] – Hello? – Hi. Sorry. -哪位 -你好 打扰一下
[05:53] I have a delivery to make, and the unit’s not answering. 我有一个快递要送 但那户没人应答
[06:01] Talk to the feds? What’s the word? 跟局里联系了吗 有什么消息
[06:02] Nothing yet. 目前还没
[06:03] I can’t get bars on this stupid burner phone. 破手机没有信号
[06:10] Hey, Skip? 斯基普
[06:13] Thank you. 谢谢你
[06:14] Well, it’s no big deal. It was just soup. 没什么好谢的 只不过给你带了汤
[06:16] No, I mean… 不是 我的意思是…
[06:19] thank you. 谢谢你
[06:39] You know, I know some bankers in Costa Rica. 你知道吗 我认识一些哥斯达黎加的银行家
[06:41] Say the word, and we can be in the rainforest in 24 hours. 你一声令下我们就能在一天内到达雨林
[07:00] Wait. Wait. No. 等等 不要
[07:06] Skip. Skip, what’s goin’ — 斯基普 斯基普 怎么…
[07:22] Where is she? 她在哪
[07:27] What do you mean, took him? Took him where? 你什么意思 被带走 带去哪了
[07:29] One of his secret medical teams 他的秘密医疗队之一
[07:31] who then promptly helped Stepanov vanish. 帮助斯特帕诺夫迅速消失了
[07:33] So, he’s gone. We learned nothing. 这么说他跑了 我们什么情况都没了解到
[07:35] Elizabeth, you’re missing the point. You’re in danger. 伊丽莎白 重点不是这个 而是你现在很危险
[07:37] Yes. From Townsend and Reddington. 是的 因为汤森德和雷丁顿
[07:40] He’s trying to help. 他是想帮你
[07:41] The only one Reddington’s trying to help is himself, 雷丁顿唯一会帮的就是自己
[07:44] which is why I can’t come in until I know what Townsend knows 所以在查清汤森德知道什么以及他为什么
[07:47] and why he wants me dead. 想杀我前我不会回来
[07:48] Until then, I’m on my own. 在此之前 我只能靠自己
[07:52] You get the trace? 追踪到了吗
[07:57] Mrs. French, hey, it’s me. 弗伦奇夫人 你好 是我
[07:58] Is Agnes with you? 艾格尼斯跟你在一起吗
[08:01] School. 在学校
[08:03] Something’s happened. 发生了点事情
[08:06] Tell me where she is, and I’ll spare your life. 告诉我她在哪儿 我饶你一命
[08:11] She’s in the rainforest. 她在雨林里
[08:52] No, I’m sure I’m overreacting. 算了 我应该是反应过度了
[08:54] Just give me a call when she gets home from school. 等她从学校回来了给我个电话就好
[08:57] I’ll give you more details then. 到那时我再跟你详细说说
[09:00] Bye. 挂了
[09:09] Hey, guys, bad news about Stepanov. 各位 关于斯特帕诺夫有一个坏消息
[09:12] Turns out Reddington already moved him. 原来雷丁顿早就把他转移走了
[09:40] – Yeah. – I need another lead on Keen. -喂 -我需要基恩的其他线索
[09:43] A way to leverage her. 一个能影响她的方法
[09:45] – What have you got? – She has a family. -你能想到什么吗 -她有家人
[09:48] A half-sister and a daughter. 一半血缘关系的姐妹还有一个女儿
[09:50] Where do you want to start? 你想从哪里下手
[10:03] Hello, Mr. Beaks! 你好 比克斯先生
[10:05] Your daddy is home! 你的老爸到家了
[10:07] How are we? 你怎么样了
[10:08] Very chatty. 非常健谈
[10:10] Let’s hope it runs in the family. 看来是家族遗传吧
[10:11] Reddington? What are you — How did — 雷丁顿 你在干…你怎么…
[10:14] Are you feeding Mr. Beaks? 你是在喂比克斯先生吗
[10:16] I found some rather overcooked salmon in your refrigerator. 我在你的冰箱里发现了一些煮过头的鲑鱼
[10:19] Apparently, he’s not a picky eater. 很显然 他不是一只挑食的鸟
[10:21] I only feed him in the morning. 我只在早上喂他
[10:22] A creature of habit. 一种生物习惯
[10:24] Sounds familiar. 听起来很耳熟
[10:26] My colleague finds 我的同事发现
[10:27] my increasing attachment to certain habits 我对某些特定习惯的日益依赖成了
[10:30] to be a distinct liability, 一种明显的负担
[10:33] since in my line of work, predictability and mortality 毕竟在我这行 可预测性和死亡率
[10:37] often go hand in hand. 常常相辅相成
[10:39] But you might be interested to know 但你或许有兴趣知道
[10:41] that one habit I’m particularly fond of 我特别喜欢的一个习惯是
[10:45] is only asking for something once. 要求只提一次
[10:47] After that, I start to become insistent. 在此之后 我开始变得迫切
[10:50] I told you over the phone, 我在电话里跟你说过
[10:52] I can’t give you access to the database. 我没办法给你进入数据库的权限
[10:54] You can. 你可以
[10:55] You choose not to. 只是你选择不
[10:56] Yes, because after three years, 是的 因为经历了三年
[10:59] you’re finally up for a promotion 你终于在海关与边防局
[11:01] at Customs and Border Patrol. Come on. 要升职了 拜托
[11:03] 6% raise. 加薪百分之六
[11:05] Plus dental. 看牙还能报销
[11:07] Percy Spencer. 珀西·斯宾塞
[11:08] Ring any bells? 听说过吗
[11:09] No? 没有吗
[11:11] He was an American physicist. 他是个美国物理学家
[11:13] In the 1940s, he was working on radar technology 二十世纪四十年代 他在研究雷达技术时
[11:17] when he stood too close to a magnetron 他站得离磁控管太近
[11:19] and noticed that the candy bar in his pocket had melted. 发现口袋里的糖块融化了
[11:23] Then and there, he realized that radio waves could heat food. 就在那时 他意识到无线电波可以加热食物
[11:28] And with that, Percy Spencer invented 此后 珀西·斯宾塞就发明了
[11:30] the first microwave oven. 第一台微波炉
[11:32] And how did the company he worked for reward him? 他工作的公司是如何奖励他的呢
[11:35] They promoted him, they patented his idea, 他们给他升职 以他的发明申请专利
[11:39] and they paid him $2 for it. 为此支付给他两美元的高薪
[11:42] $2. 两美元
[11:43] For one of the defining inventions of American life. 美国生活中最重要的发明之一就值这么多
[11:47] I want to help. 我想帮忙
[11:49] I-I do. 真想
[11:50] But CBP has been good to me. 但是海关与边防局待我不薄
[11:52] I need your database. 我需要你的数据库
[11:54] And I need it narrowcast to a white male, 30s, 40s, 我要找一个白人男性 三四十岁
[11:58] who entered the country alone in the past 48 hours, 在过去的四十八小时内独自进入这个国家
[12:01] likely through an East Coast port of entry 很可能是通过东海岸入境
[12:04] with a U.S. Passport. 用的是美国护照
[12:05] Max, this is important. 马克斯 这很重要
[12:08] Otherwise, I nuke Mr. Beaks. 否则我就用微波炉把比克斯先生烤了
[12:11] – You wouldn’t. – I wonder, -你不会的 -我在想
[12:12] will he taste like squab or dove? 它尝起来是更像童子鸡还是乳鸽
[12:14] I think I saw some mango sauce in the cabinet. 我记得橱柜里还有芒果酱
[12:17] Fine. Take my laptop. 好吧 用我的笔记本
[12:19] It contains the portal to ADIS. 里面有通道链接进出港资讯系统
[12:21] DHS’s Arrival and Departure Information System. 国土安全局的抵港及离港资讯系统
[12:23] I’ll talk you through how to narrow your search. 我会告诉你如何缩小搜索范围
[12:25] See? That wasn’t so hard. 看吧 没多难
[12:27] If anyone finds out, I’ll be fired. 要是有人发现了 我会被炒了的
[12:30] You completely missed the moral of the story. 你完全忽略了这个故事的寓意
[12:33] It wasn’t that you’d kill Mr. Beaks? 寓意难道不是你会杀了比克斯先生
[12:35] In a microwave? 用微波炉烤了它吗
[12:36] What do you take me for? 你把我当什么人了
[12:38] Now, if you had a nice white burgundy 如果你有上等的勃艮第白葡萄酒做配料
[12:40] we could braise him in? 我们能不能炖了他
[12:42] No. Come on, Max! 开玩笑的 马克斯
[12:44] The moral of poor Mr. Spencer’s tale of woe 可怜斯宾塞先生的悲惨故事寓意
[12:47] is that you should never worry about betraying your workplace, 就是你永远不应该担心背叛你的单位
[12:50] because, given the chance, 因为 只要有机会
[12:51] your workplace will definitely betray you. 你的公司一定会背叛你
[12:53] Loyalty to individuals. Relationships. 私人交往的忠诚 交际关系
[12:57] That’s what makes the world go ’round. 这才是让世界顺利运转的根基
[13:04] We confirmed the I.D.S. 我们确认了身份
[13:06] – It was her team. – Everyone? -是她的人 -所有人吗
[13:08] Esi Jackson, Skip Hadley, 艾丝·杰克逊 斯基普·哈德利
[13:09] and a Jane Doe. 还有个无名氏
[13:10] Probably security. 应该是保安
[13:11] – But no Keen? – No. -没有基恩吗 -没有
[13:13] Either she wasn’t here or she got away. 她要么不在这里 要么跑了
[13:15] Or Townsend got her. We have witnesses? 要么她在汤森德手里 有目击者吗
[13:17] No. Neighbors didn’t see a thing. 不 邻居们什么也没看到
[13:19] Ressler. 雷斯勒
[13:20] Hang on. 等等
[13:23] They recovered blood from under her fingernails. 他们从她的指甲里找到了血迹
[13:26] She put up a fight. 她反抗过
[13:27] If the lab can find a match, 要是实验室能匹配成功
[13:29] she’ll have I.D.’d her killer. 就能确认杀手的身份
[13:30] And the man who Townsend hired to hunt down Keen. 就是汤森德雇来追捕基恩的人
[13:33] Hey, we’re running forensics on some DNA and some shell casings. 我们正在对DNA和弹壳进行取证
[13:36] Look, all we know for certain until it comes back is this — 在出结果前我们能确定的是
[13:39] Keen had protection. 基恩原来还有人保护
[13:40] Now she’s on her own. 现在她只有自己了
[13:41] – Can you reach out to her? – No. -你能联系到她吗 -不能
[13:43] Trust me, I would if I could. 相信我 如果我能 我一定会的
[13:44] Reddington predicted Townsend would come after 雷丁顿预测到了汤森德会追杀
[13:45] everyone close to Keen. 所有与基恩亲近的人
[13:47] In his mind, that includes us, so be careful. 在他看来也包括我们 所以小心点
[13:49] Keen’s not the only one with a target on her back. 基恩不是唯一被盯上的人
[13:51] Copy. 收到
[14:16] Hello? 有人吗
[14:34] 未知号码 去接小宝贝
[14:40] “There were few birds in this part of the forest, 在森林的这个角落里 鸟类很少
[14:43] for birds love the open country where there is plenty of sunshine –“ 因为鸟类喜欢阳光充足的旷野
[14:46] Hi. I just need to grab Agnes. 你好 我想接走艾格尼斯
[14:48] Oh, yeah, sure. Agnes. 好的 没问题 艾格尼斯
[14:50] “Now and then, there came a deep…” 不时传来一阵深沉的…
[14:52] Hi. Your mom called. 你妈妈打电话了
[14:54] You’re getting picked up early. 今天要早点接你回家
[14:56] What’s the password? 口令是什么
[14:58] Chocolate sauce. 巧克力酱
[14:59] That’s two words. 这口令有点长啊
[15:00] Yes, but it’s delicious. 是啊 但是很好吃
[15:03] So, it’s you. 所以 是你
[15:04] The one Mom put here to look out for me. 妈妈安排在这照顾我的那个人
[15:07] I don’t know what you mean. 我不知道你是什么意思
[15:09] Does the school know you’re a secret agent? 学校知道你是秘密特工吗
[15:11] I’m just the math teacher. 我就是个数学老师
[15:13] And you’re too smart for your own good. 为了你好 不要太聪明
[15:23] – Can I help you? – Hi. -有什么可以帮您的吗 -你好
[15:24] Uh, I’m new to the area. 我刚搬来
[15:26] I’d like to speak to someone about enrollment, please. 我想和管入学注册的人谈谈
[15:28] Of course. If you’d just sign in. 当然可以 你只要签到就可以进去了
[15:30] That’s it. Let’s go. 好啦 我们走
[15:32] May I? 我可以吗
[15:34] Hmm? 嗯
[15:36] – The pen. – Right. -借下笔 -没问题
[15:38] Of course. 当然了
[15:39] – Thank you. – Come on, sweetheart. -谢谢 -走吧宝贝
[15:41] We have to meet Mrs. French. 我们去见弗伦奇太太
[15:51] 艾格尼斯·吉文斯 古斯塔夫·穆勒
[15:54] Would you excuse me for one second, please? 我能失陪一下吗
[16:14] There have got to be more than 5,000 names here. 这得有五千多个名字
[16:18] Yes. Down from the 60,000-some-odd American men 是的 每天有六万多名美国人
[16:21] who enter the U.S. through customs each day. 通过海关进入美国
[16:23] Between the probable entry points 根据可能的入境地点
[16:25] and what little I know about him, 和我对他的了解
[16:26] that’s the list of people who fit the description 这是符合我要找的人
[16:29] of the man I’m looking for. 描述的名单
[16:30] The dead one? 一个死人吗
[16:32] The man I’m looking for takes on the identities of dead people. 我要找的人盗用了死人的身份
[16:35] Golly. 天啊
[16:36] That’s smart. 很机智啊
[16:38] Who thinks of something like that? 谁能想到这样的主意
[16:40] Someone resourceful, and dangerous, 一个足智多谋又危险的人
[16:43] with a keen sense of irony. 讽刺感极强的人
[16:45] But, Paula, the phone company database — 但是 宝拉 电话公司的数据库
[16:47] I know it won’t cover everyone, but can you scan the names 我知道不会覆盖所有人 但你能拿这些名字
[16:50] through it to at least get some numbers? 在里面筛选一下 至少找出几个号码吗
[16:53] Well, I bet he’s an interesting conversationalist. 我想他一定既有趣又健谈
[16:56] Paula, there’s some urgency here. 宝拉 这事有点急
[16:58] Then you’re lucky it’s bingo night. 那你太走运了 今晚是宾果游戏之夜
[17:01] – Bingo. – Betty-Lu’s calling the numbers. -宾果游戏 -陆贝蒂会说出开奖号码
[17:04] She’s a real hoot. 她可真是个活宝
[17:05] About the database. 关于这个数据库
[17:07] What do you think I’m talking about, silly? 你以为我在说什么 笨笨
[17:09] I think you’re talking about bingo. 我以为你在说宾果游戏
[17:12] The youth today. 如今的年轻人真是
[17:14] Don’t worry about the phone company. 别担心电话公司
[17:16] Getting the numbers is the easy part. 拿到那些号码很简单
[17:19] The hard part is calling them all. 难的是全部拨打一边
[17:21] That’s why you need Bingo. 这就是为什么你需要宾果游戏
[17:24] You want a quick answer to which one of these people is dead — 你希望快速知道这些人中谁已经死了
[17:28] 50 alta cockers is your ticket. 50个老年人可以帮到你
[17:34] Mrs. French? Hey. Is she okay? 弗伦奇太太 你好 她还好吗
[17:37] So you got her? There were no problems? 你接到她了吗 没什么问题吧
[17:41] That is such a relief. 真让人松了口气
[17:42] Can you put her on? 你能让她接电话吗
[17:45] Hey, honey. How was your day? 你好 亲爱的 今天过得怎么样
[17:50] No, everything’s fine. I was just being extra careful, okay? 不 一切都好 我只是格外小心 好吗
[17:53] So, tell me about your day. 跟我讲讲你今天做了什么
[17:55] I want to hear everything. 我什么都想听
[18:19] – Hello? – What’s going on? -喂 -怎么样了
[18:20] I told you that I wanted updates on Keen. 我告诉过你我想知道基恩的最新消息
[18:22] Work in progress. 正在干
[18:25] So, you don’t have her? 你还没抓到她吗
[18:28] Hello? I’m talking to you. 说呀 我在跟你说话
[18:29] There was a fly in the ointment. 刚才被人搅和了
[18:31] But things seem to be back on track. 但事情看起来又回到了正轨
[18:35] W-What does that mean? I’m paying you a fortune. 你这话什么意思 我给你付了一大笔钱
[18:37] I expect more than three-word responses like — 我期望的可不止是三个字的回复
[18:49] Do not ever hang up on me. 不许再挂我电话
[18:51] I am your employer. When I ask for specifics, I demand — 我是你的雇主 当我询问细节时 我要求
[18:53] I don’t like being lectured, nor do I like conversing 我不喜欢被人教训 也不喜欢
[18:56] when there’s nothing of substance to discuss, 在没有任何实质内容时和人交谈
[18:58] so I suggest you hear me 所以我建议你听我说
[19:00] when I assure you this job isn’t as simple 我向你保证 这份工作并不像
[19:03] as the dispatching of a gun runner or a CEO. 搞定个军火走私商或首席执行官那么简单
[19:07] Now, our target is a very clever fugitive in hiding, 我们的目标是个藏匿中的十分狡猾的逃犯
[19:12] which makes the task at hand decidedly more burdensome. 这显然让目前的工作更加麻烦
[19:15] That means it will take time, which you can’t change, 这意味着要花时间 这点你没法改变
[19:19] which means you will need to demonstrate some patience, 也就是说 你需要多点耐心
[19:21] which is as unfortunate as it is true. 很不幸 这是事实
[19:23] Now, this is my explanation, as well as our last communication 这是我的解释 也是我们最后一次通话
[19:26] until I know I can deliver Miss Keen. 直到我知道能把基恩小姐交给你
[19:28] When that time comes, I will notify you. 到那时 我会通知你的
[19:31] Until then, try and compose yourself, 在那之前 试着保持冷静
[19:35] and know you are in capable hands. 知道有人会帮你抓到她的
[19:52] – Anything from the crime lab? – Nothing good. -罪案实验室有什么消息吗 -没好消息
[19:54] No match in the database to the DNA 数据库中没有与艾丝·杰克逊指甲下
[19:56] pulled from under Esi Jackson’s fingernails. 提取的DNA相一致的
[19:58] And there are no prints on the shell casings 现场发现的弹壳上
[19:59] – found at the scene. – This guy’s good. -没发现指纹 -这家伙很专业
[20:00] All we know for certain is that the shells came from a 9mm. 我们现在只知道这些弹壳来自一把9毫米手枪
[20:03] If that’s what we got, that’s what we use. 如果我们只知道这些 那就利用这些
[20:05] Advise local law enforcement. Push the ballistics. 通知当地执法部门 推送弹道情况
[20:07] Anytime, anywhere a 9mm gets discharged, 无论何时何地 但凡有9毫米手枪开枪
[20:09] I wanna know about it. 我都希望知道
[20:10] I’ll notify the D.C. field office. 我去通知华盛顿外勤办公室
[20:13] What about Keen? Any updates? 基恩怎么样 有任何新消息吗
[20:14] No. Nothing. No further contact. 不 没有 没有进一步联系
[20:16] And we have no way of reaching her. 我们没办法联系到她
[20:18] Well, somebody better find a way to contact her soon, 有人最好想办法尽快联系她
[20:19] 詹妮弗 尽快给我打电话 有急事
[20:20] because wherever she is, she isn’t safe. 因为无论她在哪里 都极不安全
[20:24] What do you mean found you? Who found you? 你说找到你了是什么意思 谁找到你了
[20:26] They were in your house? 他们在你家吗
[20:27] The lock to the back door was picked, 后门的锁被撬了
[20:29] and the office is a mess, and… 办公室被翻得一团糟
[20:33] Liz, I think they were on my laptop. 莉斯 我觉得他们还翻了我的电脑
[20:35] – Are you safe now? – Yeah. -你现在还安全吗 -是的
[20:38] But can you tell me what’s going on? 但你能告诉我出什么事了吗
[20:40] Am I crazy, or is this about Reddington? 我疯了吗 还是这是雷丁顿干的
[20:44] It’s more complicated than that. 这事说来话长
[20:45] How complicated does it have to be for him to find me? 他想找到我有多复杂
[20:48] I’m in witness protection, right? 我正在证人保护计划中 对吗
[20:49] Okay, Jen, listen to me. 好吧 詹 听我说
[20:50] I think you need to leave the house. 我想你需要离开那幢房子
[20:52] I don’t think you’re safe there. 我认为你在那里不安全
[20:53] I’m gonna give you an address. Do you have a pen? 我会告诉你个地址 你有笔吗
[20:55] Yeah. 有
[21:03] Go. 说吧
[21:04] 2319 Central, in D.C. 华盛顿 中央大街2319号
[21:07] It’s a paint store. There’s an alley behind it. 那是家油漆店 背后有条小巷
[21:09] Meet me there at 9:00. 九点在那里见我
[21:10] Liz, will you tell me what’s going on? 莉斯 你会告诉我发生什么事了吗
[21:12] I’ll explain everything tonight. Just meet me there at 9:00, 我今晚会向你解释一切 九点在那里见我
[21:15] and, Jen, be careful. 还有 詹 当心点
[21:23] Oh, no, no, no. 不 不 不要这样
[21:26] Don’t cry, honey lamb. 别哭 小羊羔
[21:30] You did the right thing. 你做得对
[21:38] Hello? 喂
[21:39] Oh, sorry. 抱歉
[21:41] Uh sorry. 对不起
[21:42] Uh, good evening, everyone. 大家晚上好
[21:44] I’m Steven. 我叫史蒂文
[21:46] Uh, and I’m a-a good friend of your good friend Paula, 我是你们的好朋友宝拉的好朋友
[21:51] …uh, which I guess makes us all good friends. 我想这让我们都成了好朋友
[21:55] U-Unfortunately, 不幸的是
[21:56] Betty-Lu has come down with a little something, 陆贝蒂生了点小病
[21:59] so I’ll be your, uh, caller tonight. 所以今晚我将是为你们宣布号码的人
[22:03] Oh, uh, but before we begin, 但在我们开始之前
[22:05] I’ve been asked to remind everyone 有人让我提醒各位
[22:08] of a few housekeeping items. 一些内务事项
[22:12] Uh, okay. So, first, the rescheduled pancake feed 好吧 首先 煎饼餐会已重新安排
[22:15] is this Saturday at f-fire hall number three. 本周六在3号消防大厅
[22:20] Uh, tickets are $5 or $6 at the door. 门票是现场付5美元或6美元
[22:23] That’ll be good fun. 那会很有趣
[22:24] Ooh, uh, what’s not so fun is the Member-At-Large dues 不太有趣的是 大会员的会费
[22:28] are now due to National Headquarters. 现在要交给国家总部了
[22:31] So, please, please don’t be late with those. 所以千万不要晚交
[22:35] And finally, Brandy says there are still a few raffle tickets left 最后 布兰迪说还有几张春季筹款的
[22:38] for the spring fundraiser. 抽奖券
[22:41] They’re $10 each, 每张十美元
[22:42] and first place is a quarter beef. 一等奖是四分之一头牛
[22:46] Second place is five uncured hams. 二等奖是五块未熏制的火腿
[22:49] All donated by Merlin Degner. 均由梅林·德格纳捐赠
[22:51] Thank you for that, Merlin. 谢谢你 梅林
[22:53] Yes. Absolutely. 非常感谢
[22:55] And of course, all proceeds go to the Veterans Lodge. 当然 所得收益均归退伍军人安置所
[22:58] Alrighty. Good. 好的
[22:59] Okay, uh, now with that out of the way, 这件事说完了 接下来
[23:01] I’m very excited, uh, because tonight, 我非常兴奋 因为今晚
[23:05] we’re gonna be doing things a little differently. 我们的活动会有点不一样
[23:07] Uh, tonight, instead of the “Pot of Gold Progressive,” 今晚 我们不玩”步步为金”
[23:11] we’re going to play a new variation of bingo. 玩一种新式的宾果游戏
[23:15] Does everyone, uh, still have the, uh, sheets of paper 每个人来的时候椅子上有一叠纸
[23:20] that were on your chair when you arrived? 都还在吗
[23:22] Okay, great. Yes. 太好了
[23:24] These are lists of names and telephone numbers. 这些纸上列了名字和电话号码
[23:28] And the game tonight is to get out your cellphones 今晚的游戏就是拿出手机
[23:32] and to call the people on your lists 给自己名单上的人打电话
[23:36] and verify that they are who they say they are. 口头核实他们是否是本人
[23:41] And each completed list earns you $100. 每个人完成之后可获得一百美元
[23:46] What’d he say? 他说什么
[23:47] That’s $100 for every completed list. 每一个完成的人都有一百美元
[23:51] And here’s the really fun part — 真正有意思的是
[23:53] uh, the grand prize winner will also receive $1,000 如果谁能联系到已经去世的人
[23:58] if he or she is able to reach someone who is… 将获得特等奖 奖金为
[24:04] who is dead. 一千美元
[24:06] How’s that like bingo? 这哪里是宾果
[24:08] It’s a game of chance 这是一种概率游戏
[24:09] which lucky winner will find the dead man. 幸运赢家能找到已故的人
[24:13] It could be you, ma’am. Or — or it could be you, sir. 可能会是你 女士 或者是你 先生
[24:17] I’m sorry. Excuse me, excuse me, madam. 抱歉 说错了 是女士
[24:20] I want to play bingo. 我想玩宾果
[24:21] – This isn’t the routine! – Right. -这不是常规玩法 -对
[24:24] Uh, I mean, don’t you sometimes wonder 你们难道不会偶尔觉得
[24:26] if the routine feels like just the same old thing? 常规玩法一成不变 很老套吗
[24:30] Whereas tonight — 而今晚
[24:32] You’re losing them. 他们不高兴了
[24:35] Yes. 是的
[24:36] Okay. 好了
[24:37] Hold on. 等一下
[24:38] Everyone, listen up. 各位 听我说
[24:41] Before you get your markers in a mash, 先别急着把马克笔戳烂
[24:45] what this man isn’t telling you 这个人没有告诉你们
[24:48] is that his name isn’t Steve Homan. 他其实不是斯蒂夫·霍曼
[24:53] It’s Father Steve Homan from Prince of Peace, 而是和平之主教堂的斯蒂夫·霍曼神父
[24:59] and he’s being too damn nice. 他这人太和善了
[25:02] The truth is one of his deacons stole 134 grand 事实是 他的一名执事偷了13.4万美元
[25:10] from the church’s gymnasium renovation fund 用于教堂体育馆修缮的资金
[25:15] and skipped town. 跑路了
[25:17] How much did she say? 她说多少钱
[25:18] Now, if you need to know, 可以告诉你们
[25:19] Father Steve hired a private detective, 斯蒂夫神父雇了一名私家侦探
[25:23] and the private dick thinks 这个私家侦探认为
[25:27] the thievin’ heathen has fled the country 那个偷东西的叛徒已经逃到国外了
[25:31] and is using the identity of someone 假借了
[25:37] who is dearly departed and on this list. 某个已故之人的身份 就在名单上
[25:47] Now, I shoulda been straight-up. 我本应该跟你们直说
[25:52] But Father Steve is in a real bad place. 但斯蒂夫神父目前处境很不好
[25:57] His faith’s being tested, and I just — 他的信仰受到考验 我…
[26:02] Well, I-I thought maybe we could help. 我想着我们也许能帮上忙
[26:06] Hell yeah. We can help. 是啊 我们可以帮忙
[26:08] Yeah, why didn’t you just say so? 你为什么不直接说呢
[26:10] Well, okay, then. 好 那么
[26:12] Whoever finds the dead man wins $1,000, 谁找到死去的人就能赢一千美元
[26:17] the Good Lord’s blessing, 上帝保佑
[26:19] and a year’s worth of my garlic-butter cockle dip! 我还提供一年的蒜香黄油扇贝蘸酱
[26:29] My heavens, Paula. 我的天哪 宝拉
[26:30] My faith in faith has been restored. 我又重新相信信仰了
[27:01] God. Just tell me you’re okay. 天哪 你没事吧
[27:03] Drive. 开车
[27:04] – What? – It’s a trap. -什么 -这是圈套
[27:06] The man — whoever he is — he forced me to call. 那个男的 不知道是谁 他逼我打电话
[27:08] He followed me here. 他也跟来了
[27:09] Get down! 趴下
[27:39] Liz, he shot me. 莉斯 他打中我了
[27:43] Oh, my God. Oh, my God. I’m gonna die. 天哪 天哪 我要死了
[27:46] No one’s gonna die. 谁都不会死
[27:47] Look at all this blood! I’m gonna die! 看看这血 我要死了
[27:49] We’ll be at the hospital in 10 minutes. 我们十分钟就到医院了
[27:51] Here, take my hand. 握住我的手
[27:52] You’re not dying, okay? 你不会死 好吗
[27:54] You’re hurt, and it’s pretty bad, 你受伤了 伤得很重
[27:56] but you’re not gonna die, so forget about that, okay? 但你不会死 所以别想了 好吗
[28:00] Look at what he did to me. 他对我下这种毒手
[28:02] What did I ever do to him? 我害过他吗
[28:04] You didn’t do anything. 你什么都没做
[28:06] – I did something. – This is not your fault. -我做过 -这不是你的错
[28:10] I was your sister. 我们是姐妹
[28:20] We got blood on the scene, broken glass, and this — 现场有血 碎玻璃 还有这个
[28:22] a 9mm shell casing. 一个九毫米的弹壳
[28:24] That’s consistent with the caliber of the gun on your BOLO. 和你们协查通告上的枪支口径一致
[28:27] Someone was shot, but you don’t know who. 有人被枪击了 但你不知道是谁
[28:29] Responding officers didn’t find any bodies, 现场的警员没有发现任何尸体
[28:31] not the victim nor the shooter. 既没有受害者也没有枪击者
[28:33] But they did find this. 但他们发现了这个
[28:36] They took out her team. 他们除掉了她的团队
[28:38] I mean, Keen must know that. 基恩肯定知道
[28:39] So why get lured into an alley? 为什么还会走入圈套呢
[28:41] I mean, what was the bait? 诱饵是什么
[28:44] Or who? 或者是谁
[28:45] Good evening. Selden Hotel. 晚上好 这里是赛尔登酒店
[28:47] Last call he made was to the Selden Hotel. 他最后一通电话打给了赛尔登酒店
[28:50] Could be nothing, or that’s where he was staying, 可能没什么意义 也有可能他就在那里
[28:52] and he was complaining about the Wi-Fi. 打电话投诉网络问题
[28:54] Selden’s got over 1,000 rooms. 赛尔登酒店有上千个房间
[28:56] I mean, we don’t even know if he’s staying there, 我们都不知道他在不在那里
[28:57] and even if he is, we don’t know what he looks like, 就算在 我们也不知道他的长相
[28:59] and we have no idea what name he’s registered under. 不知道他用什么名字登记入住的
[29:02] Looks like we’re going door to door. 看来我们要一间一间找了
[29:08] My cat… 我的猫
[29:11] Sierra… 西拉
[29:13] you have to feed her. 你要喂她
[29:15] I’ll take good care of Sierra. Don’t you worry. 我会好好照顾西拉 你别担心
[29:17] She’ll be fat and happy by the time you come home. 等你回到家 她会是个开心的小胖子
[29:20] I’m scared. 我好怕
[29:21] It’s gonna be okay. We’re almost there. 没事的 我们马上到了
[29:24] – Hold me. – I am. -抓紧我 -我抓着呢
[29:26] – I’m not gonna let go. – Hold me. -我不会放手的 -抓紧我
[29:29] I will, as soon as we get to the hospital. 我会的 等我们到医院的
[29:31] And when you get out of the hospital, 等你出院的时候
[29:33] this will all be over. All of it. 这一切都会结束 全部结束
[29:36] No more running, no more witness protection. 不再逃跑 不再参加证人保护计划
[29:39] We can buy a place, a nice place, wherever you want. 我们会买个很棒的住处 位置随你挑
[29:42] I got money now, so… Okay? 我现在有钱了 知道吗
[29:47] And we can be together. 我们会在一起
[29:50] You, me, Agnes, and Sierra. 你 我 艾格尼斯还有西拉
[29:55] I promise. 我保证
[29:58] It’s gonna be a happy ending, 我们会有个完美结局
[30:01] okay? 知道吗
[30:04] We’re gonna live happily ever — 我们会永远幸福快乐地…
[30:39] Arthur, you had the egg salad. 亚瑟 你的鸡蛋沙拉
[30:41] Yeah, I’m with LaGuardia Airport. 对 我在拉瓜迪亚机场
[30:43] I have Mr. Smelling’s suitcase. 嗅嗅先生的箱子在我这里
[30:45] – I had the liverwurst. – L-Liverwurst. -我要的是血肠 -血肠
[30:48] Yes, I’m calling from GemSoul. 是的 这里是钻灵公司
[30:51] We produce diamonds from your loved one’s ashes. 我们可以把您爱的人的骨灰制作成钻石
[30:54] Has anyone in your immediately family died recently? 请问您最近有直系亲属去世吗
[30:58] Bernice, I have your Reuben. 柏妮丝 这是你的鲁宾三明治
[31:00] Thank you. 谢谢
[31:02] Your friends are wildly imaginative. 您的朋友们想象力可真丰富
[31:05] About a year ago, I started a thrillers-only book club. 大约一年前 我创建了一个惊悚小说读书会
[31:10] Robert Ludlum. 罗伯特·陆德伦
[31:12] That Sue Grafton. 还有苏·格拉夫顿
[31:14] “A is for Alibi” blew the wind right up my skirt. “A代表不在场证明”真是让人醍醐灌顶
[31:19] Looks like B is for Bingo. B看来就是宾果游戏了
[31:21] And it doesn’t bother you? 这事真的没让你困扰吧
[31:22] Helping me find some criminal? 帮我找罪犯这件事
[31:24] Not knowing what might happen to him if I do? 也不知道我真找到了会对他做什么
[31:30] John. Matzo ball soup. 约翰 丸子面条汤
[31:33] Just broth and ball. 只要丸子和汤
[31:35] I think you’re a good egg. 我觉得你是个好人
[31:37] A bit poached for my taste, but you want to do what’s right, 个人觉得你有点自来熟 但你想做对的事
[31:41] and I am tickled to carry on the family tradition 我也乐于延续家族传统
[31:46] of helping you get it done. 帮你达成所愿
[31:47] Bingo! 找到了
[31:50] – What did you find, good sir? – The dirty deacon. -你发现什么了 先生 -那个骗子
[31:53] His name is Rhys Engel, 他名叫里斯·恩格尔
[31:55] from Carlsburg, Illinois. 伊利诺伊州 卡尔斯堡人
[31:57] Died in London two days ago. 两天前死在了伦敦
[31:59] Bingo, indeed. 确实找到了
[32:01] As soon as I have confirmation, 只要我确认了消息
[32:04] the grand prize is yours. 大奖就是您的了
[32:06] The dirty deacon. 那个骗子
[32:08] Tell me his name again. 他叫什么名字来着
[32:10] Rhys Engel. That’s The Protean’s alias? 里斯·恩格尔 这是变形人的化名吗
[32:13] That’s the needle. Now all we need is the haystack. 找到这根针了 现在只需要找到大海了
[32:15] We have it. The Selden Hotel. 已经找到了 塞尔登酒店
[32:17] Ressler and Park are on their way there now. 雷斯勒和帕克正在过去的路上
[32:21] Is that polka music? 这是波尔卡舞曲吗
[32:22] Yes, it is, and I must say, 是的 没错 而且不得不说
[32:24] it makes for a very productive work environment. 这种音乐建立起了卓有成效的工作氛围
[32:27] Keeps the energy up. 令人活力充沛
[32:33] – Ressler. – Reddington got The Protean’s name. -雷斯勒 -雷丁顿查到了变形人的名字
[32:35] The man you’re looking for is Rhys Engel. 你要找的人名叫里斯·恩格尔
[32:45] 搜索结果 [找到1条结果] 丽莎·格兰特 塔科马街237号 华盛顿
[32:57] Excuse me. Agents Ressler and Park, FBI. 您好 雷斯勒和帕克探员 联调局
[33:00] We need to know if a Rhys Engel is registered here, 我们想知道是否有一位里斯·恩格尔登记入住
[33:02] and if he is, we need his room number. 如果有 我们要知道他的房号
[33:04] Uh, Mr. Engel is in room… 恩格尔先生在…
[33:06] 1212. 1212号房
[33:08] I’ve got a good feeling about this. 我有种不错的预感
[33:10] Yeah? Why’s that? 是吗 为什么
[33:11] 12’s my lucky number. 十二是我的幸运数字
[33:13] – Excuse me. – It’s all good. -抱歉 -没事
[33:18] I used to believe in salvation. 我以前是相信救世主的
[33:25] That good was rewarded and — and evil punished. 善有善报 恶有恶报
[33:31] But I don’t believe in that anymore. 但现在我不信了
[33:36] Not in this life. 此生不信了
[33:41] But if there is a next life, and you do exist, 但如果有来生 而你真的存在
[33:45] please take care of my sister. 求你好好照顾我妹妹
[33:52] And Esi. 还有艾丝
[33:54] And Skip. 还有斯基普
[33:57] They were good people. 她们都是好人
[34:01] Good people, and I didn’t do right by them. 都是好人 可我没有好好待她们
[34:07] I pray that you will. 希望你可以
[34:43] That’s Mr. Engel. 那就是恩格尔先生
[34:44] That’s Engel? 那就是恩格尔
[34:46] Forensics says the room’s clean. 法医说屋子是清理过的
[34:48] – No. – Yeah. -不会吧 -是啊
[34:50] Okay, so, I just talked to the hotel I.T. guy. 我刚才跟酒店信管部门的家伙聊了下
[34:52] Huge Gordon Lightfoot fan, by the way. 顺便一提 也是戈登·莱特福特的粉丝
[34:54] How cool is this? 你们说多酷
[34:55] We both want “Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald” 我们都希望在自己葬礼上播放
[34:56] playing at our funerals. “埃德蒙·菲茨杰拉德号的残骸”这首歌
[34:58] And because of that pathetic bonding experience… 基于这种可悲的感情羁绊…
[35:00] I got access to Engel’s hotel Wi-Fi account, 我进入了恩格尔的酒店网络账户
[35:02] and the first thing he did was access the DMV database 他做的第一件事就是进入车管所数据库
[35:04] to run a license plate. 查了一个车牌号
[35:06] You think it could be the car Keen was driving? 你觉得那也许就是基恩在开的车
[35:08] Well, if it is, he would be on his way to her right now. 如果是的话 他可能在去找她的路上了
[35:10] It was a blue Subaru Outback 那是辆蓝色的斯巴鲁傲虎
[35:11] registered to a Lisa Grant, 登记在丽莎·格兰特名下
[35:12] 237 Tacoma Drive. 塔科马街237号
[35:15] Okay, well, it could be someone who’s either helping her 这个人可能在帮助她
[35:17] or someone whose car she stole. 或是车被她偷了
[35:18] Either way, it’s our best lead. 无论如何 这是我们最好的线索了
[35:20] Proving once again that Gordon Lightfoot 再次证明戈登·莱特福特
[35:21] is anything but pathetic. 毫不可悲
[35:24] Ressler. 雷斯勒
[35:25] I need you to send someone to Holland Point. 我需要你派人去霍兰角
[35:27] Thank God it’s you, Keen. 感谢上帝是你 基恩
[35:29] There’s a blue Subaru Outback. 这里有辆蓝色的斯巴鲁傲虎
[35:31] Is that where you are — Holland Point? 你在那里吗 霍兰角
[35:32] Uh, the car. 那辆车
[35:34] I need you to send someone there now. 我需要你立刻派人过去
[35:36] To pick up my sister. 去接我妹妹
[35:37] Wait, y-your sister? Jennifer? 等等 你妹妹 詹妮弗吗
[35:39] Yeah, he got to her. 对 他找到了她
[35:41] To get to me. 以此来接近我
[35:42] Like he got to the others. 就像他去找了其他人一样
[35:45] Okay, we’ll send someone right away to pick her up. 好的 我们立刻派人去接她
[35:47] Uh, I don’t just want you to pick her up. 我不仅仅需要你去接她
[35:49] I want you to bury her. 我需要你埋葬她
[35:52] Uh, I’ll pay for it. 我会付钱的
[35:54] Maybe somewhere with a view. 找个漂亮点的地方吧
[36:13] I’m so sorry. 请节哀
[36:14] The man Townsend hired to find me. 汤森德雇了个人来找我
[36:17] I hit him with my car. 我开车撞了他
[36:18] Somewhere on Roscoe, between– 在罗斯科街的某个地方
[36:21] Clark and Broadway. 克拉克街和百老汇大街中间
[36:22] We know. We’ve been there. 我们知道 我们去过了
[36:23] How did you know about that? 你怎么知道的
[36:25] What matters is that we do. 怎么知道的不重要 重要的是知道
[36:27] – Did you arrest him? – No. Listen to me, Keen. -你们抓了他吗 -不 听我说 基恩
[36:29] He’s got the plate off your car, the Subaru. 你查到了你的车牌号 那辆斯巴鲁车
[36:31] He knows the address it’s registered to. 他知道车子登记的地址
[36:33] Please tell me that you’re not there right now. 请告诉我你现在不在那里
[36:36] Keen. 基恩
[36:38] Keen. 基恩
[36:40] Hey. 237 Tacoma. We gotta get there. 塔科马街237号 我们要赶去那里
[37:03] I have her location. 我有她的下落了
[37:05] Her location, but not her. 有她的下落 但没抓到她人吗
[37:07] Well, one thing leads to another. 环环相扣
[37:11] I love how you think I’m some high school English teacher, 我喜欢你把当做我是某所高中的英语老师
[37:15] handing out extensions on essays. 在分发附加作文
[37:17] I’ve opened up a new directive, 我新开了一条悬赏
[37:19] like the one for Rostova, but double the bounty. 和罗斯托娃的一样 但是赏金加倍
[37:21] That won’t be necessary. 没必要这样
[37:24] I told you I would notify you 我和你说了我能把基恩送过去的时候
[37:27] when I could deliver Keen. 我会通知你的
[37:28] – That time is now. – Is that a fact? -就是现在 -真的吗
[37:31] Give me a location. 告诉我地点
[37:33] I’ll bring her there by this time tomorrow. 明天这个时间我会把她带过去
[37:35] – Remember that job in Petworth? – Yeah. -还记得佩特沃斯那个活吗 -记得
[37:38] – We keep a safe house there. – Yeah, I know it. -我们在那里有个安全屋 -我知道
[37:40] I’ll be there. 我会去那里
[37:42] With Keen. 带着基恩一起
[37:45] Looking for me? 在找我吗
[37:54] Miss Keen, please. 基恩小姐 不要这样
[37:56] This is a terrible blunder. 这是个严重的错误
[37:58] Are you the one? 就是你吗
[38:00] – If you would put the gun down– – The man who killed my sister? -你先放下枪… -杀死我姐姐
[38:03] And all my friends? 和我所有朋友的人就是你吗
[38:06] Were they really friends? 他们真的是你朋友吗
[38:09] They were people. 他们都是活生生的人
[38:11] And now they’re gone because of you. 现在因为你 他们都死了
[38:13] My only job was to safely deliver you to Mr. Townsend. 我唯一的任务就是把你安全地带给汤森德先生
[38:17] Well, that’s not gonna happen. 这是不可能的
[38:19] What you are gonna do 你要做的就是
[38:20] is you’re gonna tell me everything I want to know about Townsend, 把你知道有关汤森德的事全都告诉我
[38:24] starting with the meeting that’s been set. 从已经安排好的会面开始
[38:29] Answer me. 回答我
[38:35] Start the car. 开车
[38:37] – I don’t think that’s a good– – Start the damn car! Drive! -我觉得这样不好 -给我开车 开车
[38:44] – Hands! – Show me your hands! -举手 -举起双手
[38:46] Liz. Liz, put the gun down. 莉斯 莉斯 放下枪
[38:47] Aram, do not come any closer! 阿兰姆 不要再往前走
[38:50] I’m unarmed. 我没有武器
[38:51] Alright, I want you to place your arms through the steering wheel, 我要你把手臂放在方向盘上
[38:53] then lace your fingers. 手指交握
[38:54] I’m gonna step closer and open your door. 我要走过去 打开车门
[38:55] After I open your door, 在我打开车门后
[38:56] you’re gonna release the seatbelt and step out. 你要解开安全带下车
[38:58] Ressler, so help me God, if you open that door– 雷斯勒 帮帮忙 如果你打开车门
[39:01] Liz, put the gun down. 莉斯 放下枪
[39:02] Not until I get the answer I’m looking for! 除非我得到我想要的答案
[39:05] Ressler, listen to me, he killed my sister, 雷斯勒 听我说 他杀了我妹妹
[39:08] and Esi and Skip– 还有艾丝和斯基普
[39:10] Keen, out the gun down! 基恩 放下枪
[39:11] – Please, do not do this! – I’m gonna open the door now. -请不要这样 -我现在要打开车门
[39:14] You’re gonna keep that right hand on the steering wheel. 你要把右手放在方向盘上
[39:17] Your left hand’s gonna move across your body. 左手绕过身体右边
[39:19] Release your seatbelt and step out. 解开安全带下车
[39:21] I am not letting him out of this car. 我是不会让他下车的
[39:23] – She’ll shoot me. – Keen, do not pull that trigger. -她会开枪打我的 -基恩 不要开枪
[39:26] – Undo the belt. – But the gun– -解开安全带 -但是枪…
[39:28] Nobody is gonna shoot anyone. 谁也不会开枪的
[39:30] Right, Liz? 对吧 莉斯
[39:31] Liz, please. 莉斯 别这样
[39:33] Undo the belt. 解开安全带
[39:34] I’m going to undo the belt now. 我现在要解开安全带
[39:40] No! He knows where Townsend is! Where is he? 不 他知道汤森德的下落 他在哪
[39:43] Get her off him! 把她拉开
[39:44] You cannot die until you tell me where he is! 告诉我他的下落之前 你不能死
[39:46] He knows where Townsend is! 他知道汤森德的下落
[39:48] Where are you meeting him? 你和他见面的地点在哪
[39:50] No! Do not die before you tell me where he is! 不行 告诉我他的下落之前 你不准死
[39:53] No! 不
[39:54] – It’s okay. – No! -别这样 -不
[39:57] No! 不
[40:03] We have her in custody. 我们已经将她扣押
[40:04] I wanted you to know she’s safe. 我要你知道她安全了
[40:06] Harold, bring her here. 哈罗德 带她来这里
[40:08] – Excuse me? – You can’t take her in. -你说什么 -你不能带她去局里
[40:10] That’s exactly what I’m going to do. 我就是要这么做
[40:12] It breaks my heart, but Elizabeth is a fugitive and a criminal, 这让我很伤心 但伊丽莎白是逃犯和罪犯
[40:15] and she’s gonna be treated as one. 她也会受到这样地对待
[40:17] You can’t save her from that. 你救不了她
[40:19] I’m the only one who can save her. 我是唯一能救她的人
[40:21] Not today. 今天不行
[40:22] Harold, I know you. 哈罗德 我了解你
[40:24] I know how you think. 我知道你是怎么想的
[40:26] What you hope in your heart. 你心中的希望
[40:28] That the system works. 这个体制是有效的
[40:29] That Elizabeth can be prosecuted, incarcerated, and rehabilitated. 伊丽莎白会被起诉 监禁和改造
[40:35] It’s a lie. 那是个谎言
[40:36] This is the last thing I ever wanted or intended. 这是我最不想做的事
[40:42] But you and I both know Elizabeth Keen is a criminal. 但你我都知道伊丽莎白·基恩是罪犯
[40:48] She will never be an agent again. 她再也不可能做探员了
[40:50] She will never be a civilian. 她再也不可能做一个平民百姓了
[40:54] Her only hope for survival 在我的世界里
[40:58] exists in my world. 她才有生存的希望
[41:00] I hope you’re wrong. 但愿你是错的
[41:02] I wish I were. 但也希望我是错的
[41:04] Well, we’ll soon find out. 我们很快就知道了
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme