时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Who’s Priya Laghari? | 谁是普里亚·拉格哈里 |
[00:03] | Only a world renowned thief. | 只是个世界著名窃贼 |
[00:05] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[00:06] | One job. That’s all I need. | 我只需要你干这一单 |
[00:09] | If Townsend knew that we were even talking, | 不过如果汤森德知道我们通过话 |
[00:11] | I doubt that he’d be so understanding. | 我怀疑他是不是有那么善解人意 |
[00:12] | We’re aligned against Reddington. | 我们在联合对付雷丁顿 |
[00:14] | We’re all aligned against Reddington. | 我们在联合对付雷丁顿 |
[00:16] | I’d say she and the feds are aligned against us. | 我觉得她和条子在联合对付我们 |
[00:18] | That’s not what I heard. | 我听到的不是这样 |
[00:19] | Our friend… he’s been taken. | 我们的朋友 被抓了 |
[00:22] | Do you know who I am? Because I know who you are. | 你知道我是谁吗 我知道你是谁 |
[00:24] | You’re the one who created the archive | 你是创造那份害我家破人亡的 |
[00:26] | that destroyed my family. | 档案的人 |
[00:27] | What do I have to steal? | 我得偷什么 |
[00:29] | I want you to infiltrate Neville Townsend’s organization. | 我想要你渗透进内维尔·汤森德的组织 |
[00:32] | Priya Laghari. | 普里亚·拉格哈里 |
[00:34] | I have a lot of “Whys.” | 我有很多为什么 |
[00:36] | Let’s hope you’re prepared to offer some answers. | 希望你准备好提供一些答案了 |
[00:46] | The fancy term for what you and I are experiencing | 你我正在经历的这个状态有个美名 |
[00:49] | is hypnagogia. | 叫做”睡眠临界态” |
[00:51] | A state of threshold consciousness, | 是意识清醒的临界状态 |
[00:53] | when you’ve been awake too long, | 也就是当你太久没有睡眠之后 |
[00:55] | where you experience lucid dreams. | 开始醒着做梦 |
[00:57] | Some people call them hypnagogic hallucinations. | 有人称之为”入睡前幻觉” |
[01:00] | I call them an acid trip without the acid. | 我称之为”没有毒品的迷幻之旅” |
[01:05] | I’m having one… | 我现在正在经历 |
[01:07] | just looking at you. | 就只是因为看着你 |
[01:12] | Daddy! Daddy! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[01:14] | Stop! No! | 停下 不 |
[01:17] | Stop. Please! | 停下 求你了 |
[01:20] | The Vory needs you to know what happens to traitors. | 老大要让你知道叛徒的下场 |
[01:28] | Stop! Please! | 停下 求你了 |
[01:35] | You’re incredibly tired, and yet i-insanely alive. | 你困得要死 却又清醒得要命 |
[01:39] | Y-Your sensations are on fire. | 你的感官正在燃烧 |
[01:41] | Tactile. | 触觉 |
[01:43] | Olfactory. Thermal. | 嗅觉 冷热感觉 |
[01:45] | You experience… | 你会经历 |
[01:46] | synesthesia, where a sound… | 联觉 一个声音 |
[01:50] | takes you to a memory. | 就会让你想起一段记忆 |
[01:53] | No! Stop! | 不 停下 |
[01:55] | Please! I’m begging you! | 求你 我求你们了 |
[01:57] | Don’t do this! | 别这么做 |
[01:58] | Not the gun. | 不用枪 |
[02:01] | She gets the knife. | 杀她得用刀 |
[02:04] | Don’t do this! You don’t have to do this! | 别这样 你们不必这样做 |
[02:06] | Please! Please! Please! | 求你 求你 求你 |
[02:10] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[02:12] | No! No! Why?! Why?! Why?! | 不 不 为什么 为什么 为什么 |
[02:28] | You know who I am… why my family was killed | 你知道我是谁 我的家人为什么被杀 |
[02:31] | and what Raymond Reddington had to do with it. | 以及雷蒙德·雷丁顿跟此事的关系 |
[02:35] | I have nothing to say to you. | 我对你无可奉告 |
[02:37] | Not yet. | 暂时没有而已 |
[02:39] | Hypnagogic cognition leads to suggestibility. | 这种半梦半醒的状态会导致高度受暗示性 |
[02:43] | Sooner or later, when I…suggest | 迟早 当我暗示你 |
[02:47] | you tell me everything you know | 告诉我关于雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[02:49] | about Raymond Reddington, you’re going to do it. | 你所知道的一切 你会这么做的 |
[03:10] | 伊万·斯特帕诺 第5号 | |
[03:13] | It’s none of your business where I am, | 我在哪不管你的事 |
[03:15] | but suffice it to say, I’m not in Moscow, | 你只需要知道 我不在莫斯科 |
[03:17] | so if the general’s in a meeting, pull him out. | 所以将军如果在开会 就叫他出来 |
[03:19] | Have you spoken with Klebanov? | 你跟克莱巴诺夫联系过了吗 |
[03:21] | Yes. And Dragic. | 联系过了 还有德拉吉奇 |
[03:23] | They think there may be a purge in the ranks. | 他们觉得可能是军队在进行人员清洗 |
[03:24] | This isn’t about that. | 跟这事无关 |
[03:26] | Stepanov has enemies. | 斯特帕诺有很多敌人 |
[03:27] | What? He can’t be reached. Fine. | 什么 联系不到他 好的 |
[03:29] | When he can be, tell him he’s off the payroll. | 等你联系到他之后 告诉他我和他的合作结束了 |
[03:33] | – This may be a domestic dispute. – It’s not. | -也许是内部争端 -不是 |
[03:35] | – It could be an — – It’s not! | -也可能是 -不是 |
[03:40] | We both know who did this. | 我们都知道这是谁做的 |
[03:42] | Elizabeth or Townsend. | 伊丽莎白或者汤森德 |
[03:44] | Have you heard from Laghari? | 拉格哈里那边有消息吗 |
[03:48] | – I need to speak to him. – No. | -我要见他 -不行 |
[03:51] | You speak with me, and I speak with him. | 你告诉我 我转告他 |
[03:53] | Mr. Townsend is a stickler for chain of command. | 汤森德先生坚持逐级汇报的原则 |
[03:56] | He can spare five minutes. | 让他空出五分钟见我 |
[03:58] | Or he can find someone else to do this job. | 不然他就只能另请其人了 |
[04:00] | I’m a stickler, too. | 我也坚持得很 |
[04:02] | She can’t get too close to Townsend. | 她没法太接近汤森德 |
[04:03] | She’s only there to get close to Townsend. | 她去那里就是为了接近汤森德 |
[04:05] | She can’t kill him with a thought bubble. | 她还能靠意念杀人不成 |
[04:09] | It’s Harold. He’s here. | 是哈罗德 他到了 |
[04:11] | Involving the Task Force is a mistake. | 让特别小组参与进来是个错误 |
[04:13] | If Townsend has Ivan, Ivan will talk. | 如果汤森德抓到了伊凡 他一定会开口 |
[04:16] | And if Harold gets him, he won’t? | 那如果哈罗德抓到他 他就不会了吗 |
[04:17] | What Stepanov has to say you don’t want anyone to hear, | 你不希望任何人听到斯特帕诺要说的话 |
[04:21] | which is why we should extract him ourselves. | 所以我们应该自己去救他 |
[04:23] | We should, but I’m not convinced we can. | 我们是应该 但我不确定我们能不能做到 |
[04:25] | And given what’s at stake, we need all the help we can get. | 鉴于情况紧急 我们需要能找到的一切帮助 |
[04:29] | Thank you for coming quickly, Harold. | 谢谢你这么快赶过来 哈罗德 |
[04:32] | You made it sound urgent. | 你说这事很紧急 |
[04:33] | An urgent opportunity. | 一个很紧急的机会 |
[04:35] | To acquire a treasure trove | 去抓获一名俄罗斯情报机构的 |
[04:37] | of Russian intelligence. | 情报宝藏 |
[04:39] | Has someone been turned? | 有人被策反了吗 |
[04:40] | Abducted. Ivan Stepanov. | 被绑架了 伊凡·斯特帕诺 |
[04:43] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[04:44] | Stepanov is Zaslon. | 斯特帕诺是扎斯隆的成员 |
[04:45] | 伊凡·斯特帕诺 俄罗斯对外情报局 | |
[04:46] | The most elite, most secretive, | 俄对外情报局中最精英 |
[04:48] | most lethal branch of the SVR. | 最秘密 最致命的部门 |
[04:51] | Ivan Stepanov knows where all the bodies are buried | 伊凡·斯特帕诺知道所有的埋尸点 |
[04:54] | because he’s the one who buried them. | 因为尸体就是他埋的 |
[04:56] | You said he was abducted. Do you have any leads? | 你说他被绑架了 有线索吗 |
[04:58] | I know where he was taken from and when he was taken. | 我知道他被绑架的时间和地点 |
[05:01] | Everything else is suspicion. I don’t know anything more. | 其他的都只是猜测 没有更多信息了 |
[05:04] | Nothing? How about a healthy sense of irony? | 没了 不如来点适度的讽刺 |
[05:08] | You know the irony of irony? | 你知道讽刺这事讽刺在哪里吗 |
[05:09] | It’s a word you understand but can’t possibly define. | 这词你能明白 但永远无法定义 |
[05:12] | I can. You asking me to find a missing Russian spymaster. | 我能 你让我找一个失踪的俄间谍头子就是讽刺 |
[05:15] | Or perhaps you letting a wildly inaccurate assessment of me | 你让你对我完全不准确的评价阻碍你们去找 |
[05:19] | get in the way of finding a man who can divulge secrets | 能透露关于这国家主要敌人之一的秘密的人 |
[05:21] | of one of this country’s principal adversaries. | 或许这才叫讽刺 |
[05:24] | – The ironies abound. – They do. | -讽刺无处不在 -的确 |
[05:26] | The question is, what are we gonna do about them? | 问题在于 对此我们要怎么做 |
[05:31] | – We’re gonna do nothing. – You told him that? | -什么都不做 -你是这么告诉他的 |
[05:34] | I told him we’d look into it, which we will — | 我告诉他我们会调查 我们是会调查 |
[05:36] | as soon as Elizabeth gets the answers she’s looking for. | 在伊丽莎白得到她想要的答案之后 |
[05:38] | Mr. Reddington really acted as if he and Stepanov | 雷丁顿先生真的表现得好像 |
[05:41] | didn’t know each other? | 他根本不认识斯特帕诺吗 |
[05:42] | He did, and I acted as if I didn’t know | 是的 所以我也装作不知道 |
[05:44] | that Stepanov was his handler. | 斯特帕诺是他的上线 |
[05:46] | Okay, let’s say Liz gets Stepanov | 好吧 假设莉斯能让斯特帕诺 |
[05:48] | to admit he works with Mr. Reddington. | 承认他在和雷丁顿合作 |
[05:50] | What exactly does that prove? | 那又能证明什么 |
[05:51] | Besides that he’s a traitor? | 除了他叛国之外吗 |
[05:53] | He’s a facilitator. The concierge of crime. | 他本就是个中间商 犯罪世界的管理员 |
[05:56] | He’s built an empire by not taking sides. | 他建立的帝国就是靠不站边 |
[05:58] | Look, I know he’s probably N-13, | 是 我知道他可能是N13 |
[06:00] | which means he traffics in stolen intel, | 也就意味着他交易窃取的情报 |
[06:03] | but I also know it’s a safe bet that he’s used | 但我还知道 他绝对利用过其中某些信息 |
[06:05] | some of that intel to give us over 150 Blacklisters, | 向我们提供超过150位黑名单上的人 |
[06:08] | most of whom were committing crimes | 他们中的大多数都在本国境内 |
[06:10] | either in this country or against it. | 或是针对本国犯罪 |
[06:15] | This is Park. | 我是帕克 |
[06:16] | Are we talking about arresting him or giving him a medal? | 我们到底是要逮捕他还是要给他发个奖章 |
[06:19] | Right now, neither. | 就目前而言 都不是 |
[06:20] | Our next move depends entirely on Keen. | 我们下一步的行动完全取决于基恩 |
[06:22] | She’s on line one. Keen. The operator patched her through. | 基恩在一号线 接线员接通了她的电话 |
[06:27] | We’re here. | 我们在 |
[06:28] | Do you have Stepanov? | 你们抓到斯特帕诺夫了吗 |
[06:29] | Us? We sent you. | 不是派你去了吗 |
[06:31] | I thought you got cold feet, | 我以为你变卦了 |
[06:32] | decided I couldn’t be trusted, got him yourself. | 觉得不能信任我 然后自己去抓他了 |
[06:35] | Are you saying that you don’t have him? | 你没抓到他吗 |
[06:36] | I sent a team. By the time they got there, he was gone. | 我派了一队人 到场之后他已经不见了 |
[06:39] | Did Townsend take him? | 汤森德抓到他了吗 |
[06:40] | I don’t know how he could have. I never said anything to him. | 我不知道他怎么能抓到 我什么也没告诉他 |
[06:43] | Stepanov’s a Zaslon agent. | 斯特帕诺夫是扎斯隆的特工 |
[06:44] | I mean, he has enemies, but it’s hard to believe | 他有不少敌人 但其中的一个人 |
[06:46] | that one of them happened to abduct him | 正好在我们眼皮底下绑架了他 |
[06:48] | right out from under us. | 这也太难以置信了 |
[06:49] | The intel we shared with you about how to find Stepanov — | 我们告诉你了关于如何找到斯特帕诺夫的情报 |
[06:52] | you didn’t share that with Townsend? | 你没告诉汤森德吗 |
[06:53] | – You told me not to. – I did, but these days, | -你让我别说 -没错 但最近 |
[06:56] | when I say “Stop,” you usually go. | 你经常和我唱反调 |
[06:58] | I didn’t say anything to him, and if he hacked | 我什么也没和他说 就算他窃取到了情报 |
[07:00] | the information, it wasn’t from me. | 也不可能是从我这里 |
[07:01] | – I’m offline. – You’re talking on a cell. | -我一直处于离线状态 -你正在用手机通话 |
[07:04] | On a burner that I change out every day. | 用的是一次性手机 我每天都换 |
[07:06] | Even if he wanted to hack my phone, he couldn’t. | 就算他想黑进我的手机 他也办不到 |
[07:08] | This line has NSA-approved end-to-end encryption. | 这条通话线有国安局批准的端对端加密服务 |
[07:10] | You didn’t share the information any other way? | 你也没有通过其他方式分享情报吗 |
[07:13] | Yeah, to me. But that was on my Bureau cell. | 和我说了 不过用的是我局里的工作手机 |
[07:17] | Wait. There’s gotta be a different explanation. | 等等 肯定有别的解释 |
[07:19] | For Townsend to hack into my phone, | 如果汤森德黑进了我的手机 |
[07:21] | it means he knows who I am and was either able to access it | 说明他知道我的身份且能直接访问我的手机 |
[07:24] | or have someone in Tech Services issue me a phone | 或者让技术服务部的人发给我 |
[07:26] | with malware already installed. | 一部预装恶意软件的手机 |
[07:28] | Pretty hard to believe. | 难以置信 |
[07:29] | Well, Mr. Ripley… believe it or… | 瑞普利先生 信不信 |
[07:33] | …not. | 由你 |
[07:37] | That means Townsend has Stepanov. | 这说明汤森德抓到斯特帕诺夫了 |
[07:38] | Call the CIA station chief in Moscow. | 给莫斯科的中情局站长打电话 |
[07:40] | See what she knows about the abduction. | 看看他是否知道绑架的事 |
[07:42] | So much for doing nothing about Reddington’s case. | 还说不管雷丁顿的案子呢 |
[07:44] | He wants us to get Stepanov. | 他希望我们抓到斯特帕诺夫 |
[07:46] | If we can do that, the last thing he wants | 如果我们抓到了 雷丁顿最不希望的就是 |
[07:47] | is for us to interrogate him about their relationship. | 我们审问斯特帕诺夫和他的关系 |
[07:50] | Which is exactly what we’re gonna do. | 我们就是要这么做 |
[08:10] | Miss Laghari, I’m terribly sorry. | 拉格哈里小姐 我很抱歉 |
[08:13] | You’re a busy man. | 你是大忙人 |
[08:14] | I am, and I-I’m afraid something has come up. | 没错 恐怕发生了一些事 |
[08:18] | It’s unavoidable. | 这是不可避免的 |
[08:19] | Is this what it’s like? | 以后都会像这样吗 |
[08:20] | Come again? | 什么意思 |
[08:22] | Working for you. | 为你办事 |
[08:23] | You come, you go. You summon, I wait. | 你来去自如 而我只能等你召唤 |
[08:27] | Is this what it’s like? | 以后都会像这样吗 |
[08:29] | As I explained — | 我解释过了 |
[08:31] | Seems neglectful, don’t you think? | 有点疏忽 你不觉得吗 |
[08:33] | Especially on our first date. | 特别是在我们的第一次约会上 |
[08:35] | I told Miss Laghari that five minutes was all — | 我告诉过拉格哈里小姐 只有五分钟 |
[08:37] | Five minutes, yes. That’s how long you said I had, | 没错 你说过我只有五分钟 |
[08:39] | and the truth is, I won’t need nearly that long to tell | 事实上 我根本不需要这么长的时间来告诉他 |
[08:41] | that this isn’t going to work if this is how it works. | 如果就像这样的话 那就算了 |
[08:44] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[08:46] | You find me, you summon me, | 你找到了我 叫我到这来 |
[08:47] | you have your people escort me through secret tunnels | 让你的人护送我走过秘密通道 |
[08:50] | to get to wherever it is that you are, | 来到你在的地方 |
[08:51] | then you send me away. | 然后又让我走了 |
[08:54] | Feels discourteous. | 感觉很失礼 |
[08:58] | Miss Laghari, I want you to work for me. | 拉格哈里小姐 我希望你为我工作 |
[09:03] | I want to pay you an absurd amount of money to work for me. | 我想付你一大笔钱 来让你为我工作 |
[09:06] | But with that money comes the understanding | 但收了这笔钱 你就得明白 |
[09:08] | that we work on my schedule, and not yours. | 要按我的时间计划工作 不是你的 |
[09:12] | If that’s acceptable, you’re enormously rich | 如果你能接受 从这一刻起 |
[09:15] | as of this moment. | 你将富可敌国 |
[09:16] | If that offer somehow feels… | 如果你觉得这个条件 |
[09:18] | “Discourteous”… | 很”失礼” |
[09:21] | you see the door. | 走好 不送 |
[09:26] | So… | 那么 |
[09:29] | how rich am I? | 我到底能有多富呢 |
[09:43] | I’m all yours. | 我是你的人了 |
[09:45] | Just let me know when you need me. | 需要我的时候叫一声就行 |
[09:56] | – You have Stepanov! – Elizabeth. | -斯特帕诺夫在你手上 -伊丽莎白 |
[09:58] | You were spying on me so you could grab him | 你一直在监视我 这样你就可以抓到他 |
[10:00] | and — what — bring him here? | 然后把他带到这吗 |
[10:01] | I’m not sure what you’re referring to, but — | 我不确定你在说什么 不过 |
[10:05] | Agent Ressler’s phone. The malware! He found it! | 雷斯勒探员的手机 他找到了恶意软件 |
[10:08] | You’ve been recording me! | 你一直在给我的电话录音 |
[10:09] | Yes! The calls you’ve made to the FBI behind my back. | 没错 就是你背着我给联调局打的电话 |
[10:12] | A lot of people, including Vandyke here, | 很多人 包括范戴克 |
[10:14] | thought I should have put a bullet in your head for the effort. | 都觉得我应该一枪毙了你 |
[10:17] | We had an agreement! | 我们约定好的 |
[10:24] | It’s really him. | 真的是他 |
[10:26] | I’ll be seeing him soon. | 我很快要和他见面 |
[10:29] | Perhaps you’d like to join. | 或许你也想加入 |
[10:30] | Find out what he knows about Reddington and N-13? | 看看他知道多少关于雷丁顿和N-13的事 |
[10:34] | In the meantime, no more phone calls to the FBI. | 同时 不许再给联调局打电话了 |
[10:47] | I’m sorry. Say that again, Priya. | 抱歉 再说一遍 普莉亚 |
[10:49] | I said I wasn’t able to fulfill the contract. | 我没能履行合同 |
[10:51] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[10:52] | The other part — about the woman. | 另一件事 那个女人 |
[10:54] | She stormed in, knocked the poison right out of his hand. | 她冲了进来 打翻了他手里掺了毒的咖啡 |
[10:56] | She was angry about a man — | 她因为一个人的事很生气 |
[10:58] | some — someone he’d abducted. | 一个他绑架了的人 |
[11:00] | Stepanov? | 斯特帕诺夫 |
[11:01] | – She said that name — Stepanov? – Yes. | -她说了斯特帕诺夫这个名字 -没错 |
[11:03] | – Were you able to see him? – No. | -你见到他了吗 -没有 |
[11:05] | But you were inside Townsend’s office. | 但你在汤森德的办公室里 |
[11:06] | – They took you there. – I was. | -他们带你去的 -没错 |
[11:08] | I don’t know what floor, but I’m looking at the building now. | 我不知道是哪层 但我现在正看着这栋建筑 |
[11:10] | Priya, as soon as we hang up, | 普莉亚 通话结束后 |
[11:12] | I need you to text that address to Dembe. | 我需要你把地址发给邓比 |
[11:14] | You heard what I said, right? I — I failed. | 你听见我说的了吗 我失败了 |
[11:17] | Townsend’s not dead. | 汤森德没死 |
[11:19] | Forget Townsend. Right now all I need you | 别管汤森德了 现在我只需要你 |
[11:21] | to worry about is getting us that address. | 把地址发给我们 |
[11:23] | – Yeah, but I thought — – The address. Please. | -好 但我想 -地址 拜托了 |
[11:25] | And keep an eye on that building until I call you back. | 在我回电之前 盯着点那栋建筑 |
[11:29] | Is Stepanov on-site? | 斯特帕诺夫在场吗 |
[11:30] | I can’t be sure, but Townsend has him, | 不确定 但他在汤森德手上 |
[11:32] | and Elizabeth is there. | 伊丽莎白也在那里 |
[11:34] | It’s on Park Avenue. You want me to assemble a team? | 在帕克大道上 要我组一队人吗 |
[11:36] | We can’t conduct a raid of that size on Park Avenue. | 我们不能在帕克大道上进行这种规模的突袭 |
[11:41] | But Harold can. | 但哈罗德可以 |
[11:42] | If they do and Stepanov is there, | 如果他们突进去了 斯特帕诺夫也在 |
[11:45] | they’ll take him into custody. | 他们会拘捕他的 |
[11:46] | The risk is well worth the reward | 能把伊凡从汤森德身边带走 |
[11:48] | of getting Ivan away from Townsend. | 这收益已经远远大于风险了 |
[11:50] | Unfortunately, getting Harold to act quickly | 不幸的是 要让哈罗德立刻行动 |
[11:52] | will require reading him in on certain facts | 就不得不告诉他一些 |
[11:54] | I had hoped to navigate around. | 我不希望告诉他的事实 |
[11:59] | If this is about the case, we’ve gotten nowhere. | 如果是案子的事 我们没有进展 |
[12:01] | The Russians aren’t cooperating. | 俄罗斯人不愿意合作 |
[12:05] | Harold, um… | 哈罗德 |
[12:10] | I haven’t told you everything about why | 我没有如实告诉你 |
[12:14] | I want your help finding… this asset. | 我为什么需要你帮忙找到这个人 |
[12:19] | The truth is, Ivan Stepanov is more than | 实际上 伊万·斯特帕诺夫不只是个 |
[12:24] | just a Russian intelligence officer. | 俄罗斯情报官员 |
[12:27] | Despite what he does, despite what I do, | 不管他做了什么 我做了什么 |
[12:31] | he’s one of my oldest and c-closest friends. | 他都是我最亲密的老朋友之一 |
[12:36] | But as of this moment, he is in terrible danger, | 但此时此刻 他的处境非常危险 |
[12:40] | and I need your help | 我需要你们的帮助 |
[12:44] | trying to save him. | 来救他 |
[12:47] | What kind of danger? | 什么危险 |
[12:49] | I believe that Townsend has him at a facility in Manhattan, | 我相信汤森德把他关在曼哈顿的一个地方 |
[12:53] | and if that’s the case, he’d be well into an interrogation | 如果是这样 他很可能会被审讯 |
[12:57] | that could put me and Elizabeth | 这可能会让我和伊丽莎白 |
[12:59] | and anyone in our sphere of influence | 以及我们这边的所有人 |
[13:02] | in very real jeopardy. | 都陷入危险 |
[13:05] | Wait, hold on. | 等等 |
[13:06] | What does Stepanov have to do with Liz? | 斯特帕诺夫和莉斯有什么关系 |
[13:12] | Ivan has knowledge — about me, | 伊万有情报 关于我的 |
[13:15] | my business, my relationships, | 我的生意 我的关系网 |
[13:18] | things I hold close, | 我藏着的秘密 |
[13:21] | including things I keep from Elizabeth. | 包括我对伊丽莎白隐瞒的事情 |
[13:24] | It’s at a building on Park Avenue. | 是在公园大道的一栋楼里 |
[13:27] | We can worry about how Townsend found him later, | 我们稍后再追究汤森德是怎么找到他的 |
[13:29] | but right now, I just — I need to get him out. | 但是现在 我需要把他救出来 |
[13:33] | Townsend found Stepanov | 汤森德通过监听雷斯勒的手机 |
[13:34] | by tapping Ressler’s phone | 找到了斯特帕诺夫 |
[13:36] | and listening as we helped Keen locate him. | 就在我们帮基恩找到他的时候 |
[13:39] | You’ve been in communication. | 你们一直有联系 |
[13:41] | We have. We shared an objective. | 是的 我们有共同的目标 |
[13:44] | You have no idea of the harm you’ve done. | 你根本不知道你造成了多大的危害 |
[13:46] | By my count, it would appear you’re the one causing harm | 在我看来 造成危害的人是你 |
[13:48] | by feeding us half-truths, | 给我们提供掺假的情报 |
[13:50] | keeping secrets from Elizabeth, | 向伊丽莎白隐瞒秘密 |
[13:52] | making an enemy of Neville Townsend, | 与内维尔·汤森德为敌 |
[13:53] | and now by coming to the FBI | 现在还跑到联调局 |
[13:55] | to help save your oldest and closest friend | 试图帮忙救你最亲密的老朋友 |
[13:57] | who just happens to be a Russian spy. | 他还是碰巧是个俄罗斯间谍 |
[14:01] | Harold, I need you to extract him. | 哈罗德 我需要你把他救出来 |
[14:03] | What’s really going on? | 到底发生什么事了 |
[14:04] | Please. | 请帮帮忙 |
[14:06] | This is about more than you being N-13, isn’t it? | 这不仅仅是因为你是N-13 对吧 |
[14:10] | About more than your relationship with the Russians. | 不只是有关你和俄罗斯人的关系 |
[14:15] | He’s my oldest friend. | 他是我交情最久的朋友 |
[14:21] | This is about why you came into her life in the first place. | 这有关你一开始介入她生活的动机 |
[14:32] | Notify the New York Field Office. | 通知纽约外勤办公室 |
[14:33] | Tell them we have a situation. | 通知他们我们遇到状况了 |
[14:35] | Have NYPD put eyes on the address, but keep covert. | 让纽约警局盯着地址 但是要隐蔽 |
[14:38] | I don’t to draw attention. | 不要引起注意 |
[14:40] | Park, see if you can round up a list of the occupants. | 帕克 看看能不能查到住户的名单 |
[14:43] | Aram, reach out to the city of New York. | 阿兰姆 联系纽约市政府 |
[14:45] | See if you can pull whatever schematics they have on the building. | 看看能不能找到这栋楼的结构图 |
[14:53] | It’s Priya. | 普莉亚打来的 |
[14:55] | Priya, what is it? | 普莉亚 什么事 |
[14:56] | I think he is leaving. | 我觉得他要走了 |
[14:57] | Who’s leaving? | 谁要走了 |
[14:58] | Townsend. And not through the front. | 汤森德 没有走正门 |
[15:00] | It’s some kind of gated entrance. | 从后门货物通道走的 |
[15:01] | They’ve got, like, a caravan. | 他们有一列车队 |
[15:03] | And you’re sure it’s him? | 确定是他吗 |
[15:04] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 确定 |
[15:06] | And she’s with him — the woman. | 她也在 那个女人 |
[15:08] | Dembe, you were right. We need a team in New York. | 邓比 你是对的 我们在纽约得有个团队 |
[15:10] | Priya, listen to me. | 普莉亚 听我说 |
[15:12] | I need you to follow them. | 我要你跟上他们 |
[15:13] | Follow how? | 怎么跟 |
[15:14] | I don’t care, just do not let them out of your sight. | 想办法 别让他们离开你的视野 |
[15:17] | Do you hear me? You need to follow them. | 听懂了吗 你得跟上他们 |
[15:31] | Sir, I ran the list of occupants in the building | 先生 我查了楼里的住户名单 |
[15:33] | Mr. Reddington gave us. | 就是雷丁顿给的地址 |
[15:34] | Fancy law firms, | 一流的律师事务所 |
[15:35] | a terrifying number of data-mining companies, | 数量惊人的挖矿公司 |
[15:38] | and this. | 还有这个 |
[15:41] | Bunning & Flecker? | 邦宁和弗里克 |
[15:42] | A small accounting firm. | 一个小会计事务所 |
[15:43] | Townsend’s accountants? | 汤森德的会计吗 |
[15:45] | Maybe. | 也许是 |
[15:45] | “Maybe” Doesn’t get us a warrant. | 也许 可不能保证就是 |
[15:47] | Two of their clients are shell companies. | 他们的两个客户是空壳公司 |
[15:48] | The owner is disguised. | 法人是伪装的 |
[15:49] | Now, it could be Townsend. | 很可能是汤森德 |
[15:51] | Does “could be” get us a warrant? | 这些是否足以申请逮捕令 |
[15:53] | We’ll soon find out. | 很快就知道了 |
[15:54] | Sir, if, uh — if we do go in, I’d like to be a part of this. | 先生 要是我们要突入 我也想参与 |
[15:57] | Whatever Stepanov knows, | 不管斯特帕诺夫知道什么 |
[15:59] | we gotta make it right. | 我们都要维护正义 |
[16:00] | Cynthia, Harold, I need you to | 辛西娅 我哈罗德 我需要你 |
[16:02] | help me get a warrant. | 帮我申请个逮捕令 |
[16:10] | Donald Ressler, FBI. | 唐纳德·雷斯勒 联调局 |
[16:12] | We have a warrant for the arrest of a Neville Townsend. | 我们有内维尔·汤森德的逮捕令 |
[16:14] | I need you to back away from your computers. | 请你们远离电脑 |
[16:15] | Keep your hands where we can see them | 把手放在我们能看到的地方 |
[16:17] | and listen carefully. | 听清楚了 |
[16:29] | Neville Townsend. | 内维尔·汤森德 |
[16:31] | Elizabeth Keen. | 伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[16:33] | Ivan Stepanov. | 伊万·斯特帕诺夫 |
[16:35] | Ring any bells? Anyone? | 有没有人知道 |
[16:39] | T-They’re not clients, if that’s what you’re asking. | 如果我没理解错 他们既不是客户 |
[16:41] | Or employees. | 也不是员工 |
[16:42] | Stepanov is Russian. | 斯特帕诺夫是俄罗斯人 |
[16:43] | We believe he was abducted and, uh, | 我们相信他被绑架而且 |
[16:45] | brought here for interrogation. | 被带到这里进行审讯 |
[16:47] | Look at this place. | 看看这地方 |
[16:49] | Would you bring anyone here for interrogation? | 你会把谁带到这审讯 |
[16:51] | Well, if he’s not here, then someone here knows | 如果他不在这里 那在场有人知道 |
[16:52] | where he is, as well as Townsend. | 他和汤森德在哪里 |
[16:54] | I told you — we don’t know who that is. | 我和你们说了 我们不知道你说的是谁 |
[16:56] | Tear the place apart if you want. | 随便你翻 随便你找 |
[16:58] | You’re not gonna find anything | 你什么都找不到的 |
[16:59] | because there’s nothing to find. | 因为根本就没什么好找的 |
[17:00] | Thanks for your permission, | 谢谢你允许我们搜查 |
[17:01] | but we’ve got a warrant for that, too. | 但是我们也有权限随便翻 |
[17:03] | Your hard drives are coming with us. | 你们的硬盘 全都交出来 |
[17:07] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[17:13] | We’re gonna bring you into the conference room one by one. | 我们要把你们逐个带进会议室 |
[17:16] | Be honest and you’ll be good. | 只要说实话就不会有事 |
[17:17] | Lie to us about Townsend, and when we find him, | 要是隐瞒汤森德的情况 等我们找到他 |
[17:19] | you’re gonna be charged as accessories to his many crimes. | 你会被指控为他众多罪行的从犯 |
[17:25] | When were the hard drives last backed up | 硬盘文件最后一次备份到离线服务器 |
[17:27] | to the offsite server? | 是什么时候 |
[17:28] | Two hours ago, ten and two — | 两个小时前 十点多 |
[17:29] | And downstairs is walled off? | 和楼下的数据是否有防火墙隔开 |
[17:32] | – You know the protocol– – Yes or no? | -你知道流程的 -是还是不是 |
[17:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:34] | I want everything on-site deleted, | 删掉所有线上资料 |
[17:36] | digital files erased, analogue shredded, | 删除数字文件 粉碎模拟文件 |
[17:38] | and I want it done now. | 现在就删 |
[17:42] | You first. | 你第一个 |
[17:51] | The address is 330 West Webster. | 地址是韦伯斯特西街330号 |
[17:53] | 330 West Webster. | 韦伯斯特西街330号 |
[17:55] | And you saw Townsend go inside? | 你亲眼看见汤森德走进去了吗 |
[17:57] | Yes, Townsend and the woman. | 是的 汤森德和那个女人 |
[17:58] | Should I notify Cooper? | 要我给库珀打电话吗 |
[18:00] | No, call Chuck. | 不 给查克打电话 |
[18:01] | Miss Laghari, I need you to listen very carefully. | 拉格哈里女士 你要听仔细了 |
[18:04] | I believe the man that Townsend grabbed — | 我相信汤森德绑架的那个人 |
[18:06] | Ivan Stepanov — is being held in that building. | 伊万·斯特帕诺夫 正被关在那栋楼里 |
[18:08] | That’s why they’re there. | 所以他们才会去那 |
[18:09] | Townsend went there to interrogate him. | 汤森德去那里审讯他 |
[18:11] | You must prevent that from happening. | 你一定要阻止这事 |
[18:13] | Me? | 我吗 |
[18:14] | Stepanov knows things. | 斯特帕诺夫知道一些事 |
[18:16] | If he talks — if Townsend learns certain things — | 如果他招了 如果汤森德知道了某些事 |
[18:19] | the woman who is with him will die. | 那个跟他在一起的女人就会死 |
[18:22] | She’s with him. | 她正和他在一起 |
[18:23] | She and Townsend went inside together. | 她和汤森德一起进去的 |
[18:25] | She doesn’t know what Stepanov is going to say, | 她不知道斯特帕诺夫要说什么 |
[18:27] | but I promise you, when he says it, | 但我向你保证 一旦他说了 |
[18:30] | the first thing Townsend will do is kill her. | 汤森德要做的第一件事就是杀了她 |
[18:32] | You must get Stepanov out | 你必须在汤森德 |
[18:34] | before Townsend can break him. | 让斯特帕诺夫开口前把他救出来 |
[18:36] | I steal jewels, not people. | 我偷珠宝 但不救人 |
[18:38] | I wouldn’t ask you to do this if I could get there in time, | 如果我能及时赶到那里 我不会请你出手的 |
[18:40] | but I can’t, which means her life depends on you. | 但我不能 这意味着她的生命就在你手中 |
[18:44] | I need you to do this. | 我需要你这么做 |
[18:45] | I’ll give you a fortune. | 我会给你一大笔钱 |
[18:47] | I am begging you to do this. | 我在求你这么做 |
[18:59] | Normally, I wait for hypnagogia to loosen the tongue, | 通常 我会等半梦半醒阶段再让人招 |
[19:02] | but then I had the naughtiest idea. | 但后来我有了个极调皮的想法 |
[19:04] | Why not give you a taste of your own medicine? | 为什么不让你尝尝你自己的药呢 |
[19:08] | I know — genius. | 我知道 这太天才了 |
[19:10] | The IV solution was developed | 静脉注射液由 |
[19:12] | by S Directorate in the SVR. | 俄对外情报局的安全理事会开发 |
[19:15] | Was SP-117 how you got Yurchenko to talk? | 你就是用SP-117让尤尔琴科招供的吗 |
[19:18] | And Rybkin? | 还有雷布金 |
[19:20] | Personally, I think that using a-a truth serum is cheating. | 我个人认为 使用吐真剂是作弊 |
[19:23] | But, you know, sauce for the goose and all that. | 但要一视同仁嘛 |
[19:26] | B-Between the SVR cocktail and the sleep deprivation, | 在俄对外情报局药物和睡眠剥夺的作用下 |
[19:30] | once you start talking, you may never shut up. | 一旦开始招供 你可能会言无不尽 |
[19:33] | Raymond Reddington. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[19:38] | Tell me about your relationship with him. | 告诉我你跟他的关系 |
[19:49] | Masha. | 玛莎 |
[19:54] | I know, I’m late. | 我知道我迟到了 |
[19:55] | And, yes, I should have taken an Uber, not a cab. | 是的 我该找网约车而不是出租车 |
[19:57] | But my favorite uncle drives a cab, so — | 但我最喜欢的叔叔就开出租 所以 |
[19:59] | Anyway, my point is, I’m here. | 总之 我想说的是 我到了 |
[20:01] | I — I made it for the audition. | 我 我赶上面试了 |
[20:03] | What audition? | 什么面试 |
[20:05] | ♪When I look out my window♪ | ♪当我望向窗外♪ |
[20:10] | ♪Many sights to see♪ | ♪看到许多风景♪ |
[20:13] | How long? | 还有多久 |
[20:14] | ♪And when I look in my window♪ | ♪当我看着自己的眼睛♪ |
[20:15] | – 14 minutes. – Too long. | -14分钟 -太长了 |
[20:19] | ♪So many different people to be♪ | ♪看到许多不同的人♪ |
[20:24] | Yes. It’s Masha. | 是的 是玛莎 |
[20:27] | Masha Rostova. | 玛莎·罗斯托娃 |
[20:30] | Your mother was my friend. | 你母亲是我朋友 |
[20:32] | She was more than that. I looked into you. | 她不止如此 我调查过你 |
[20:34] | She was your asset before you betrayed her. | 在你出卖她前 她是你的线人 |
[20:39] | I can’t believe it’s you. | 真不敢相信居然是你 |
[20:41] | Is it true you betrayed my mother for Reddington? | 你真的为了雷丁顿出卖了我妈吗 |
[20:45] | Let the world believe she was N-13? | 让全世界相信她就是N-13 |
[20:48] | That she was responsible for taking the documents | 她应该为偷走导致我全家丧命的文件负责 |
[20:50] | that led to the death of my family, when it was him. | 而实际是雷丁顿干的 |
[20:54] | When he was really N-13. | 他才是真正的N-13 |
[20:57] | You helped Reddington kill Rostova, didn’t you? | 你帮雷丁顿杀了罗斯托娃 对不对 |
[21:02] | You hoped the truth would die with her. | 你希望真相会随着她的死一同湮灭 |
[21:05] | You’re both responsible | 你们两个都要 |
[21:09] | for what happened to my family. | 对我家人的遭遇负责 |
[21:14] | Give that to me. | 把那个给我 |
[21:16] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[21:18] | You have a funny way of showing it. | 那你的表现方式还挺奇怪 |
[21:23] | ♪What do you think I see♪ | ♪你以为我看到什么♪ |
[21:24] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[21:28] | ♪And when I look in my window♪ | ♪当我看着自己的眼睛♪ |
[21:31] | Reddington sent me. | 是雷丁顿派我来的 |
[21:33] | N-13 N-13. | |
[21:36] | Tell me, was it Katarina Rostova? | 告诉我究竟是卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃 |
[21:40] | Or Raymond Reddington? | 还是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[21:42] | He told me to keep Stepanov from telling Townsend the truth. | 他让我别让斯特帕诺告诉汤森德真相 |
[21:45] | Rostova… | 罗斯托娃 |
[21:47] | ♪You’ve got to pick up every stitch♪ | ♪你得当心♪ |
[21:48] | …or Reddington? | 还是雷丁顿 |
[21:51] | ♪You’ve got to pick up every stitch♪ | ♪你得当心♪ |
[21:56] | ♪Two rabbits runnin’ in the ditch♪ | ♪两只兔子在沟里奔跑♪ |
[22:00] | ♪Oh, no♪ | ♪哦 不♪ |
[22:03] | He said if Townsend learns the truth, | 他说如果汤森德知道真相 |
[22:06] | he’ll kill you. | 就会杀了你 |
[22:08] | ♪Must be the season of the witch, yeah♪ | ♪这一定是女巫季节♪ |
[22:12] | ♪Must be the season of the witch♪ | ♪这一定是女巫季节♪ |
[22:22] | The SEC filings are being pulled as we speak. | 我们谈话的同时也正在从证监会调取资料 |
[22:24] | I mean, you like it or not, | 无论你是否喜欢 |
[22:25] | the paper trail’s gonna tell the story. | 文件资料会讲述所有故事 |
[22:27] | What story? | 什么故事 |
[22:28] | I told you — I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我说过了 我不知道你在说什么 |
[22:31] | You know more than you’re saying. | 你知道的事有一些没说 |
[22:32] | No, I don’t, | 不 我没有 |
[22:34] | and I’ve certainly never heard of a Neville Townsend. | 我肯定从未听说内维尔·汤森德这个人 |
[22:36] | You’re implying he’s my boss. | 你在暗示他是我老板 |
[22:38] | I’m just asking the question. | 我只是在问问题 |
[22:39] | And I’m telling you, there’s nothing illegal going on here. | 我告诉你 这里没有任何违法活动 |
[22:42] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[22:43] | It doesn’t matter if you believe me. | 你信不信我无所谓 |
[22:44] | There’s nothing illegal about offshore banking | 离岸银行业务没什么不合法的 |
[22:46] | unless it’s done for purposes of tax evasion. | 除非该业务是为了逃税 |
[22:49] | Which this is not. | 而这并不是 |
[22:50] | – Are you sure about that? – Positive. | -你确定吗 -当然 |
[22:52] | And you know what else I’m sure about? | 你知道还有什么我很确定吗 |
[22:54] | I want my lawyer. | 我想要我的律师 |
[22:55] | I want a lawyer. | 我想要个律师 |
[22:59] | Come on, quicker! | 加油 快点 |
[23:04] | Say I… did know something. | 假设我确实知道些什么 |
[23:07] | What if I cooperated? What then? | 如果我合作呢 接下来会怎样 |
[23:10] | Depends on what you know. | 这取决于你知道些什么 |
[23:12] | What do you mean, Reddington hired you? | 你什么意思 雷丁顿雇了你吗 |
[23:14] | I was contracted. | 我是被雇佣的 |
[23:16] | You were contracted by Obenrader to perform a service. | 你是被欧本雷德雇来提供服务的 |
[23:19] | I set up the pick-up myself. | 我亲自去接的你 |
[23:20] | Which got me inside the company and close to Townsend. | 这使我能进入公司并接近汤森德 |
[23:24] | Vandyke, we got a situation. | 范戴克 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[23:27] | You’re saying Reddington sent you to kill Townsend? | 你是说雷丁顿派你来刺杀汤森德吗 |
[23:30] | There’s been a change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[23:31] | – What’s going on? – Got a floater, south entry. | -出什么事了 -有杂鱼从南门进去了 |
[23:34] | So, Reddington got rid of the guy who runs heists for Townsend | 雷丁顿处理了那个帮汤森德抢劫的人 |
[23:36] | so he could put you in his place, | 这样他就能让你顶替他 |
[23:38] | so he could place you inside the organization. | 把你安插进组织里 |
[23:40] | He said you’re in danger. | 他说你有危险 |
[23:41] | He said that if Stepanov talks — | 他说如果斯特帕诺夫招供了 |
[23:42] | Wait, how do you know about Stepanov? | 等等 你怎么知道斯特帕诺夫 |
[23:44] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[23:45] | All I know is that whatever Stepanov says, | 我只知道一旦斯特帕诺夫招供 |
[23:46] | it’s going to put you in danger. | 就会让你有危险 |
[23:53] | You need to come with me. | 你必须跟我走 |
[23:55] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[24:01] | Hello, Priya. | 你好 普莉亚 |
[24:03] | It’s funny seeing you here. | 在这里见到你可真奇怪 |
[24:07] | What’s going on, ladies? | 出什么事了 女士们 |
[24:09] | That’s exactly what I’m trying to figure out. | 我也正想搞清此事 |
[24:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:14] | Take Miss Laghari away. | 把拉格哈里女士带走 |
[24:18] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[24:21] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你为什么这样看着我 |
[24:22] | What are you gonna do to her? | 你要对她做什么 |
[24:23] | Nothing… | 没什么 |
[24:25] | compared to what I’m going to do to you. | 相比我要对你所做的而言 |
[24:40] | Where you wanna take her? | 你想把她带去哪里 |
[24:41] | I don’t know yet, but we need to move her. | 我还不知道 但我们需要转移她 |
[24:42] | If Laghari knows we’re here, Reddington does, too. | 如果拉格哈里知道我们在这里 雷丁顿也知道 |
[24:45] | Take Laghari to see our friend Mr. Peebs. | 带拉格哈里去见我们的朋友皮布斯先生 |
[24:47] | Have him get her to talk. Find out exactly what she knows. | 让他让她开口 弄清楚她都知道什么 |
[24:50] | What about the Russian? | 那个俄国人呢 |
[24:52] | Put a bullet in his head, for all I care. | 给他脑袋一枪 我不在乎 |
[24:53] | Just make sure nobody finds the body. | 确保没人能找到尸体就好 |
[25:00] | Watching you suffer | 看着你受折磨 |
[25:02] | is going to positively destroy him. | 必将摧毁他 |
[26:08] | The truck! Get to the truck! | 车 去车那 |
[26:10] | The woman — they have her! | 那个女人 被他们抓住了 |
[26:14] | Keen! She’s here! | 基恩 她在这里 |
[26:30] | Cut him free, Chuck. | 给他解锁 查克 |
[26:31] | Raymond! Elizabeth is here! | 雷蒙德 伊丽莎白在这 |
[26:34] | Raymond, do you copy? | 雷蒙德 听到没 |
[26:37] | Yes, Dembe. | 听到了 邓比 |
[26:38] | Sir, we have to go. | 先生 我们得走了 |
[26:41] | – Sir. – I’m not leaving him here. | -先生 -我不会把他丢在这里 |
[26:55] | The guard — there’s too many! | 守卫 太多了 |
[26:57] | Ringo, I need you to plug it up! | 林戈 我需要你把那里堵住 |
[27:28] | – How is she? – She’ll be fine. | -她怎么样 -她会没事的 |
[27:37] | You gonna lawyer up, too? | 你也要叫律师吗 |
[27:39] | You got nothin’ to say. | 你无话可说 |
[27:42] | Give me a minute. | 等我一下 |
[27:44] | Senior Account Manager just rolled. | 高级客户经理开口了 |
[27:45] | Claims Townsend keeps a residence | 说汤森德在最上面两层的 |
[27:46] | in a proxy office on the top two floors. | 代理人办公室里有个住所 |
[27:49] | But there’s nothing on the plans. | 但在图上没有 |
[27:50] | No call button on the elevator. | 电梯里没有那的按钮 |
[27:51] | It’s a private, keyed entry. | 是私人的 刷卡进入 |
[27:53] | Come on. | 走 |
[28:27] | Aram, I need a trace on a satellite feed. | 阿兰姆 我需要追踪一个卫星信号 |
[28:34] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[28:37] | You came. | 你来了 |
[28:38] | Yes, of course I came. | 对 我当然来了 |
[28:41] | Now we just gotta get out of here. | 现在我们离开就行了 |
[28:51] | What do we know? | 什么情况 |
[28:52] | They took cover, barricaded themselves inside the cooler, | 他们找了掩护 用车挡着 躲到了冷库里 |
[28:55] | and jammed the door from the inside. | 然后从里面把门锁住了 |
[28:57] | We know who’s in there? | 我们知道里面都有谁吗 |
[28:58] | Reddington, the Russian, two of his people — maybe more. | 雷丁顿 俄国人 他的俩手下 可能更多 |
[29:01] | Keen? | 基恩 |
[29:04] | Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白 |
[29:06] | You in there? | 你在里面吗 |
[29:08] | I do hope you’re in there, Elizabeth, | 我希望你在里面 伊丽莎白 |
[29:09] | ’cause I’m gonna need you for this next part, | 因为接下来这部分我需要用到你 |
[29:11] | which promises to be rather awful. | 会挺难受 |
[29:13] | While you have a moment, | 趁着你还有时间 |
[29:15] | I suggest that you and Raymond reflect upon the concept of loss. | 我建议你和雷蒙德回想下失去的概念 |
[29:21] | I know it well. | 我知道得很清楚 |
[29:23] | I feel it in every breath I take, | 每次呼吸都能感受到 |
[29:26] | every moment that — that I sleep. | 睡梦中的每刻都能感受到 |
[29:29] | Loss became a part of me | 失去成了我的一部分 |
[29:31] | when I watched my wife and children die before my very eyes! | 在我看着我的妻子孩子死在我眼前的时候 |
[29:39] | But today, Raymond, I’m gonna give you that burden! | 但今天 雷蒙德 我将把它施加于你 |
[29:43] | I’m gonna show you loss! | 我将让你目睹失去 |
[29:45] | Today, I’m going to kill Elizabeth while you watch. | 今天 我将在你眼前杀掉伊丽莎白 |
[29:54] | I don’t care what you have to do to get them out of there. | 我不管你用什么办法把他们弄出来 |
[29:56] | Just make sure that Reddington and Keen are alive. | 只要确保雷丁顿和基恩活着就行 |
[29:59] | We got a problem. That was Magnus. | 我们有麻烦了 是马格努斯打来的 |
[30:02] | Feds raided Park Avenue. | 联调局突袭了帕克大道 |
[30:03] | They found the penthouse and the proxy office. | 他们找到了顶层套房和代理人办公室 |
[30:05] | How long ago was this? | 这是多久前的事 |
[30:06] | Dunno, but we should assume that — | 不知道 但我们该假设 |
[30:07] | No, no, no, no. Never assume. | 不不不不 永远不要假设 |
[30:09] | The fact is, it won’t take long for them to find us here, | 事实是 他们用不了多久就会找来这里 |
[30:13] | so your timeline has moved up. | 所以给你的时限提前了 |
[30:16] | But I still want them both alive. | 但我还是要他们俩都活着 |
[30:21] | What did you tell him? | 你跟他说了什么 |
[30:24] | What could you possibly say to suddenly make me his enemy? | 你到底说了什么能让他立马把我当敌人 |
[30:29] | Let him rest. | 让他休息 |
[30:31] | What did you say? | 你说了什么 |
[30:33] | Masha. | 玛莎 |
[30:34] | Don’t call me that. | 别那样叫我 |
[30:36] | Elizabeth, please. | 伊丽莎白 拜托 |
[30:39] | I know who you are, Ivan. | 我知道你是谁 伊万 |
[30:40] | You were my grandfather’s protégé, | 你是我外公的门徒 |
[30:44] | my mother’s and Reddington’s friend. | 我妈和雷丁顿的朋友 |
[30:46] | He needs to rest. | 他需要休息 |
[30:48] | Is this really what she would have wanted? | 这真的是她会想要的吗 |
[30:51] | Your mother only ever wanted to keep you safe. | 你母亲只想要你安全 |
[30:59] | He’s bleeding. | 他在流血 |
[31:02] | It’s from the abdomen. | 是从腹部 |
[31:08] | I can’t feel an exit wound. | 我找不到子弹射出的伤口 |
[31:10] | He needs a doctor right away. | 他需要马上就医 |
[31:11] | Hold this. | 按住 |
[31:13] | Ivan, hold this tight. | 伊万 按紧了 |
[31:17] | We can’t stay here. We need to go. | 我们不能留在这 我们得离开 |
[31:19] | Go where? We’re surrounded. | 去哪 我们被包围了 |
[32:00] | I need a cube at King’s County. | 我需要在布鲁克林搭一个手术室 |
[32:02] | No, it’s not for Raymond. It’s for an associate. | 不 不是给雷蒙德的 是给一个同伴的 |
[32:05] | We’re gonna need an escort. | 我们将需要护卫队 |
[32:06] | And an escort. Heavy arms. | 还有护卫队 重武器 |
[32:07] | Chuck, what do we have for weapons? | 查克 我们都有什么武器 |
[32:09] | Got my M4, Dembe’s SIG, | 有我的M4 邓比的西格 |
[32:11] | your Glock, your Browning. | 你的格洛克和勃朗宁 |
[32:12] | I also have two flash-bangs. | 我还有两个闪光弹 |
[32:14] | This. | 这个 |
[32:15] | Some sort of electric shock collar. | 某种电击项圈 |
[32:17] | Is that your armored truck outside? | 外面是不是你们的装甲车 |
[32:19] | Ringo is in place standing by. | 林戈在那待命 |
[32:23] | What do you have in mind? | 你有什么主意 |
[32:26] | I have a couple of ideas. | 我有几个点子 |
[32:31] | Chuck, your knife. | 查克 你的刀 |
[32:36] | It’s not gonna be long before they come down through that vent. | 离他们从那个通风口下来没多久了 |
[32:40] | What do we have? | 我们有什么 |
[32:41] | Whatever’s left in the Browning. | 勃朗宁里剩下的子弹 |
[32:42] | We got two magazines for the pistols. | 两个手枪弹匣 |
[32:44] | My M4’s got about a half a mag. | 我的M4还有半个弹匣 |
[32:49] | Fellas, we got movement down here. | 伙计们 这边有动静 |
[32:50] | Be advised, we need to extract. | 注意 我们得撤了 |
[32:52] | Copy that. We’re moving as fast as we can. | 收到 我们在尽快了 |
[33:02] | They’re getting close. | 他们快了 |
[33:03] | I need you to give me a weapon. | 我需要你给我把武器 |
[33:05] | I can help you. | 我能帮你们 |
[33:14] | Okay, ready. | 好了 准备好了 |
[33:16] | I think. | 我觉得 |
[33:38] | Hold. | 等 |
[33:48] | Go! | 上 |
[34:13] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 快快快快 |
[34:28] | Okay, then. | 好了 |
[34:29] | I think we’re done now. | 我想我们分出胜负了 |
[34:31] | Raymond, I’d like you and Elizabeth to step out of the vehicle. | 雷蒙德 请你和伊丽莎白从车里下来 |
[34:36] | Elizabeth, do not go out there. | 伊丽莎白 别出去 |
[34:37] | I have the second flash-bang. | 我还有一个闪光弹 |
[34:38] | I can detonate it and give Dembe a chance | 我可以引爆它给邓比机会 |
[34:40] | – to get in the driver’s seat. – Elizabeth, he — | -钻进驾驶室 -伊丽莎白 他 |
[34:41] | He’s not gonna hurt me if you can’t see it. | 不让你看见他是不会伤害我的 |
[34:43] | He’s insane. | 他是个疯子 |
[34:44] | You have no idea what he’ll do. | 你不知道他会做什么 |
[34:50] | Let’s find out. | 那我们试试看吧 |
[34:51] | Eliz– | 伊丽 |
[34:55] | Not so fast. | 慢点 |
[34:57] | Hand it over. | 交过来 |
[35:03] | FBI! No one move! | 联调局 都不许动 |
[35:08] | Go, Dembe! Go! | 上 邓比 上 |
[35:14] | Put the gun down! | 放下枪 |
[35:15] | Keen, do it now! | 基恩 快放下 |
[35:17] | Show me your hands. | 把手举起来 |
[35:27] | Put it down! | 把枪放下 |
[35:38] | We got one vehicle southbound. | 有一辆车正向南行驶 |
[35:41] | It’s all right. Just relax, hold on. | 没事 放松 坚持住 |
[35:49] | We lost Townsend and Keen? | 汤森德和基恩跑了 |
[35:51] | And Stepanov. Reddington squirreled him away. | 还有斯特帕诺夫 雷丁顿带他逃了 |
[35:53] | Aram’s piecing together a CCTV trail, | 阿兰姆在搜集监控视频 |
[35:55] | see if he can track where they went. | 看能不能追踪到他们 |
[35:57] | Wherever Townsend and Keen went, it wasn’t together. | 汤森德和基恩不管去哪 总之没有同行 |
[35:59] | All right, I lost an SUV headed west through the Lincoln Tunnel. | 有一辆SUV向西通过林肯隧道后消失了 |
[36:02] | Would have been Townsend. | 应该是汤森德 |
[36:03] | I mean, Reddington’s team — they extracted Stepanov and went south. | 雷丁顿一伙人救出斯特帕诺夫后向南走了 |
[36:06] | Keen was on foot. | 基恩是徒步逃走的 |
[36:07] | All right, I got a southbound vehicle | 我看到一辆向南的车 |
[36:08] | crossed into Brooklyn over the Manhattan Bridge | 从曼哈顿大桥驶入了布鲁克林 |
[36:10] | before pulling into a building at…703 Hudson. | 然后进入了一栋建筑 在哈德逊703号 |
[36:14] | All right, we’re on our way. | 我们马上出发 |
[36:15] | I’ll meet you there. | 在那碰头 |
[36:22] | Jax, hey. It’s me. | 杰克逊 是我 |
[36:23] | Where are you? What’s going on? | 你在哪 发生什么事了 |
[36:25] | Jax, stop. Listen to me. I need you to reach out. | 杰克逊 别说话 听我说 我需要你帮忙 |
[36:26] | Tell everyone — Tell the team to go dark. | 告诉所有人 叫成员们躲起来 |
[36:29] | Call Skip. Have him burn everything. | 联系斯基普 叫他烧掉所有东西 |
[36:31] | Liz, what’s happening? | 莉斯 怎么了 |
[36:32] | I’ll call you when I know more. | 等我弄清楚再打给你 |
[36:36] | I didn’t get there in time. | 我到得太晚了 |
[36:39] | I asked you to do something | 我叫你做的事 |
[36:40] | I had no business asking you to do, | 其实我无权要求你 |
[36:43] | and you tried to do it. | 但你还是试着做了 |
[36:46] | Not many would. | 没几个人会做 |
[36:50] | I have no idea what this is all about, | 我不知道这是怎么一回事 |
[36:52] | but I can tell how much it matters to you — | 但是我看得出对你有多重要 |
[36:54] | what happens to him and to Elizabeth. | 发生在他和伊丽莎白身上的事 |
[36:58] | I hope it works out. | 希望能圆满解决 |
[37:01] | I’m gonna give you a number. | 我会给你一个号码 |
[37:03] | You’ll ask for Marvin Gerard. | 你找马文·杰拉德 |
[37:06] | He knows to give you what you’re owed. | 他会给你应得的酬劳 |
[37:08] | I got what I’m owed — | 我拿到我应得的了 |
[37:10] | and, uh, then some. | 还有多的 |
[37:12] | Oh, my goodness. | 天哪 |
[37:13] | Serves him right for having a safe at home. | 谁叫他放个保险箱在家 |
[37:17] | Priya, I miss you already. | 普莉亚 我都舍不得你走了 |
[37:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:33] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[37:35] | Tired, but stable. | 很累 但还算稳定 |
[37:36] | We removed the bullet. | 我们取出了子弹 |
[37:38] | He’s lucky. | 他运气好 |
[37:39] | Most people would be in agony, but he’d been pumped | 大部分人会极其痛苦 但是他被注入了 |
[37:41] | so full of barbiturates that he barely felt anything. | 大量巴比妥类药 所以几乎没感觉 |
[37:55] | Doctor says you’re gonna be okay. | 医生说你会没事的 |
[38:00] | I let you down. | 我让你失望了 |
[38:02] | No, you didn’t. | 你没有 |
[38:05] | He knows. | 他知道了 |
[38:08] | I am to blame for that. | 是我的错 |
[38:12] | If you insist on taking blame, | 如果你坚持要自责 |
[38:15] | take it for something you’re actually responsible for — me. | 那就为你真正该负责的事自责 我 |
[38:20] | What I am, I am because of you. | 我成为现在的我 都是因为你 |
[38:23] | You can take the blame for that. | 你可以为这个自责 |
[38:31] | She’s so beautiful. | 她真美 |
[38:34] | I waited 35 years to meet her. | 我等了35年才见到她 |
[38:37] | And when I did… | 却在此时 |
[38:41] | I painted a target on her back. | 让她成为敌人的靶子 |
[38:48] | Rest. | 休息吧 |
[38:50] | You have a lot of sleep to catch up on. | 你要多补充睡眠 |
[38:54] | The FBI is here. | 联调局来人了 |
[39:01] | ♪Running with the streetlights♪ | ♪在路灯下奔跑♪ |
[39:04] | ♪Laughing at the grave♪ | ♪在墓地里大笑♪ |
[39:07] | ♪He swears he’s gonna give it up♪ | ♪他发誓将放弃♪ |
[39:10] | ♪It’s never gonna be enough♪ | ♪欲望永无止境♪ |
[39:13] | Take very, very good care of him. | 一定要好好照顾他 |
[39:16] | ♪When you’re all alone♪ | ♪当你孤身一人♪ |
[39:19] | ♪Thinking about a better day♪ | ♪幻想美好明天♪ |
[39:22] | ♪When you had it in your bones♪ | ♪当它浸入骨髓♪ |
[39:25] | ♪This could be the end♪ | ♪一切便可终了♪ |
[39:27] | We’re taking Stepanov into custody. | 我们要逮捕斯特帕诺夫 |
[39:29] | You’ll be taking him to the morgue | 那他就只能被带进太平间 |
[39:31] | unless you let my team finish working on him first. | 除非你们让我的人先医治他 |
[39:34] | There’s an ambulance on the way. | 救护车在路上了 |
[39:35] | When it gets here, he’s coming with us. | 等车来了 他就得跟我们走 |
[39:37] | In the meantime, what should we talk about? | 与此同时 我们该聊点什么 |
[39:39] | How about the Russian Knot? My communications with Stepanov? | 俄罗斯结怎么样 我和斯特帕诺夫的通讯工具 |
[39:44] | You worked with Elizabeth to decrypt them. | 你们和伊丽莎白一起破解的 |
[39:46] | You helped her find Ivan. | 你们帮她找到了伊万 |
[39:47] | You mean your Russian handler. | 你是说你的俄罗斯上线吗 |
[39:50] | Agent Park, I look forward to the day | 帕克探员 我期待有一天 |
[39:52] | when you’re as wise as you are aggressive. | 你的智慧能赶上你的拼劲 |
[39:55] | Until then, I suggest you protect yourself | 没到那个时候 我建议你 |
[39:57] | from further embarrassment by saying nothing. | 闭上嘴巴以免自取其辱 |
[40:01] | We’ve decrypted your messages. We know you worked together. | 我们破解了你的信息 知道你们共事过 |
[40:04] | But you don’t know how, so you guess. | 但你们不知道我们如何共事 就瞎猜 |
[40:06] | In my world, that’s what comes of guesswork. | 在我的世界里 那就是瞎猜的后果 |
[40:09] | Well, we wouldn’t have to guess if you were honest with us. | 如果你坦诚相待 我们就不用猜了 |
[40:11] | I am honest with you, Donald — all of you. | 我对你很坦诚 唐纳德 对你们所有人 |
[40:14] | I told you I was withholding that information | 我说过我隐瞒那些信息 |
[40:17] | because sharing it would put Elizabeth’s life in danger. | 是因为一旦泄露 会让伊丽莎白陷入险境 |
[40:20] | I asked you not to pursue that information, | 我叫你们不要追查那些信息 |
[40:23] | but you went behind my back and pursued it anyway, | 但是你们还是背着我追查 |
[40:27] | without being honest with me. | 没有对我坦诚相告 |
[40:29] | And the result of your dishonesty? | 你们的欺骗导致了什么呢 |
[40:31] | My oldest friend was shot, Elizabeth is on the run, | 我的老朋友中枪 伊丽莎白在逃亡 |
[40:35] | and Neville Townsend is after her. | 内维尔·汤森德在追杀她 |
[40:37] | I make no apologies about tracking down Stepanov. | 我不会为追捕斯特帕诺夫道歉 |
[40:40] | He may be your oldest friend, | 他也许是你的老朋友 |
[40:41] | but he’s also a Russian intelligence agent | 但他也是俄罗斯情报员 |
[40:43] | who we’re about to question. | 我们很快会审问他 |
[40:45] | And when he tells us what I think he’s gonna tell us | 如果他如我所料 |
[40:47] | about the damage you’ve done to this country, | 供出你对国家造成的损失 |
[40:49] | well, since you insist on honesty, | 既然你坚持要坦诚 |
[40:52] | we’re gonna arrest you on the spot. | 我们会当场逮捕你 |
[40:54] | ♪Once you had the good stuff♪ | ♪一朝名利加身♪ |
[40:57] | ♪Never gonna fill you up♪ | ♪从此欲壑难填♪ |
[41:00] | ♪I wanna be the one who♪ | ♪愿世人♪ |
[41:03] | ♪Gives them my world♪ | ♪见我所见♪ |
[41:06] | ♪And gives them all the feeling of it♪ | ♪感我所感♪ |
[41:09] | ♪Just a little taste of it♪ | ♪浅尝滋味♪ |
[41:12] | ♪This could be the end♪ | ♪一切便可终了♪ |
[41:13] | Out. Get out! | 出去 出去 |
[41:18] | ♪This could be the end♪ | ♪一切便可终了♪ |
[41:24] | ♪This could be the end♪ | ♪一切便可终了♪ |
[41:30] | I’m told the Feds got nothing but shredded paper. | 我听说联调局除了碎纸什么也没找到 |
[41:33] | And about $36 million in precious gems. | 还有约值3600万美元的珍贵宝石 |
[41:38] | Issue a new directive for Elizabeth Keen, | 给伊丽莎白 唐纳德·雷斯勒 |
[41:40] | Donald Ressler, and her whole FBI crew. | 以及她所有的联调局同僚发布新的追杀令 |
[41:44] | Laghari, too. | 还有拉格哈里 |
[41:47] | Forget Stepanov. | 别管斯特帕诺夫了 |
[41:50] | He’s a distraction. | 会分散你们的精力 |
[41:52] | Focus on Townsend. | 集中对付汤森德 |
[41:56] | He’s turned on Elizabeth. | 他要对付伊丽莎白 |
[41:57] | Yes. | 对 |
[41:58] | As well as anyone else I care about. | 还有每一个我关心的人 |
[42:02] | Which believe it or not, includes you, Harold. | 不管你信不信 哈罗德 包括你在内 |
[42:05] | We’re all in his crosshairs now. | 我们现在全都是他的目标 |
[42:08] | And the only way out is to work together. | 唯一的出路就是合作 |
[42:11] | I’m willing to do that. Are you? | 我愿意合作 你呢 |