时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | When I agreed to launder the money for Townsend, | 当我同意替汤森德洗钱的时候 |
[00:02] | you said it would all fly under the radar, | 你说一切都会神不知鬼不觉 |
[00:04] | and now I’ve got the IRS breathing down my neck. | 结果现在国税局全盯上我了 |
[00:06] | Have you spoken with any of your associates about our arrangement? | 你有向你的同事透露过我们的计划安排吗 |
[00:09] | Did you hear what I said? | 你听见我说的话了吗 |
[00:10] | I could go to prison! | 我可能要蹲大牢了 |
[00:11] | Your associates. Do they know? | 你的同事 他们知道吗 |
[00:14] | Just Charlie. | 只有查理知道 |
[00:15] | I had to. He — He does our accounting. | 我不得不说 他 他给我们做账 |
[00:18] | I don’t have a good feeling about this. | 我有一种不祥的预感 |
[00:19] | Do you have a good feeling about this? | 你也有这种感觉吗 |
[00:21] | All I know is corporate sent this guy to advise about the IRS thing. | 我只知道公司派这个家伙过来提供税务建议 |
[00:24] | He’s like a consultant. | 他就像咨询师一样 |
[00:25] | I’m sure we have nothing to worry about. | 我确定我们没什么可担心的 |
[00:27] | Companies get audited all the time, right? | 公司老是被审计来审计去的不是吗 |
[00:29] | Yeah. Right. | 是啊 没错 |
[00:34] | Alright, I think we’re all set here. | 好了 我觉得我们聊好了 |
[00:38] | All set? What’s the plan? | 聊好了 计划是什么 |
[00:39] | You said you were taking care of this! | 你说你会处理好一切的 |
[00:41] | Mr. Heller, I’ve already taken care of it. | 海勒先生 我已经处理好了 |
[00:43] | By this time tomorrow, the audit will be closed. | 明天这个时候 审计就会结束了 |
[00:46] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[00:47] | If it’s taken care of, why are you here? | 如果你解决了 为什么还要过来 |
[00:49] | To ask you to move away from the window. | 为了告诉你离窗户远一点 |
[00:53] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等等 等一下 |
[00:55] | Please. No! No, no! | 求你了 不不不要 |
[00:57] | No, no, no, no! | 不不不不 |
[01:01] | So, what did you think about that… | 所以你觉得那个… |
[01:02] | Ladies. If you don’t mind. | 女士们 不好意思打断一下 |
[01:05] | Where’s Charlie? | 查理去哪了 |
[01:07] | I don’t know. He was just here. | 我不知道 他刚还在的 |
[01:09] | Should we wait for him? | 我们要等他吗 |
[01:10] | No need. This will be quick. | 不用了 很快结束 |
[01:57] | Send in the crew. It’s time to disinfect. | 派人进来 是时候清扫现场了 |
[02:00] | Tell Obenrader there’s one loose end. | 告诉欧本雷德还有一条漏网之鱼 |
[02:09] | 尼古拉斯·欧本雷德 第133号 | |
[02:12] | How’s Teva? | 泰瓦怎么样了 |
[02:13] | She graduates from Boston University in May. | 五月她就要从波士顿大学毕业了 |
[02:15] | It’s already been four years? | 这么快四年了吗 |
[02:17] | She wouldn’t be there if it weren’t for this one. | 要不是因为这个的话她也去不了那儿 |
[02:18] | Oh, no, no, no, no. It was all Teva. | 不不不不 全凭泰瓦自己 |
[02:21] | Although, I do write an excellent recommendation letter. | 虽说我也确实写了封很棒的推荐信 |
[02:24] | It’s an endangered talent. | 这可是一项稀缺才能 |
[02:26] | I hope you asked me here to pay back the favor. | 我希望你今天喊我来是让我还人情的 |
[02:29] | You need something boosted, tell me where and when, | 你需要什么 只管告诉我时间地点 |
[02:31] | I’ll send me crew. | 我派我的人过去 |
[02:32] | Thom, rumor has it your crew does some work for Neville Townsend. | 托马 有传言说你的人在替内维尔·汤森德做事 |
[02:36] | We freelance for him. The occasionally gig. | 我们在他那做兼职 偶尔出场 |
[02:39] | He picks the target, we do the job. | 他挑好目标 我们干活儿 |
[02:41] | Proceeds get split 60-40. | 收益六四分 |
[02:43] | Actually, they don’t. | 事实上 他们不这样 |
[02:46] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[02:47] | Luis Espinoza. You know him? | 路易斯·埃斯皮诺萨 你认识他吗 |
[02:49] | Sure. The jobs I do for Townsend — he assigns them. | 当然 我替汤森德干的活儿都是他分配的 |
[02:52] | To you and everyone else. | 分给你及其他所有的人 |
[02:55] | Espinoza manages all of Townsend’s heisting and boosting, | 埃斯皮诺萨负责安排汤森德所有的坑蒙拐骗 |
[02:59] | his capers and pilferage. | 抢劫盗窃 |
[03:00] | He decides which crews work on which jobs. | 他决定哪支队伍干哪些活儿 |
[03:03] | Now, you take 40%. | 现在 你拿四成 |
[03:06] | The crews he prefers to assign take 30% | 他偏好的那些团队只要三成 |
[03:09] | and kick back 10% to him. | 给他十个点的回扣 |
[03:11] | Knowing you to be a principled thief, | 知道你是个有原则的贼 |
[03:14] | I assume that’s not a wheel you are greasing. | 我假定你没有接受他那一套 |
[03:17] | It’s not. | 没有 |
[03:18] | Which could explain why Espinoza | 这或许能解释为什么埃斯皮诺萨 |
[03:20] | just pulled us off a job in Berlin. | 取消了我们在柏林的工作 |
[03:21] | Our take would’ve been seven figures. | 我们的分成收益可以达到七位数 |
[03:23] | 10% of which is now being paid to him | 其中一成是他派去代替你们的队伍 |
[03:25] | by the crew he sent in your place. | 会付给他的钱 |
[03:28] | That sniveling weasel. | 这可真是老奸巨猾 |
[03:29] | Does Townsend know about this? | 汤森德知道这些事吗 |
[03:31] | I don’t believe so. | 应该不知道 |
[03:32] | If he did, Espinoza would be out. | 要是他知道 埃斯皮诺萨早出局了 |
[03:35] | And here I thought it was my turn to do you the favor. | 还以为终于轮到我还你人情了 |
[03:40] | Please congratulate Teva for us. | 麻烦替我恭喜泰瓦 |
[03:42] | If she’s interested in law school, | 要是她对法学院感兴趣的话 |
[03:44] | I know the predilections of several Ivy League Deans. | 我知道几个常春藤名校院长的偏好 |
[03:48] | Nice to see you, old friend. | 很高兴见到你 老朋友 |
[03:49] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[03:50] | – Thom McCarty? – Yeah. | -托马·麦卡蒂吗 -是的 |
[03:52] | We know each other? | 我们认识吗 |
[03:53] | – No. – Only by reputation. | -不认识 -只是久仰大名 |
[03:55] | Thom, this is Donald Ressler. Careful what you say. | 托马 这位是唐纳德·雷斯勒 小心说话 |
[03:58] | Black shoes, cheap suit, flat stomach, regulation cut. | 黑皮鞋 廉价西装 平腹 寸头 |
[04:02] | Don’t get me wrong. | 不要误会我了 |
[04:03] | He’s bent, just not as bent as we might like. | 他是”弯的” 只不过不是我们喜欢的那种弯 |
[04:06] | I’ll be on my way then. | 那我走了 |
[04:07] | Safe travels, Thom. | 一路小心 托马 |
[04:10] | Why must you always be early? | 你为什么一定要早到呢 |
[04:12] | Why must you only associate with crooks? | 你为什么一定要跟骗子做朋友呢 |
[04:15] | Criminals, Donald, not crooks. | 是罪犯 唐纳德 不是骗子 |
[04:17] | You can call a prostitute an escort. | 你可以把妓女叫做陪护 |
[04:19] | She’s still a hooker. | 但她还是一只鸡 |
[04:21] | After all these years, | 这么多年过去了 |
[04:23] | you still see the world in black and white. | 你还是戴着黑白眼镜看世界 |
[04:25] | Oh, I see in gray. I just do my best to avoid it. | 我还可以看见灰色 只不过我会尽量避免 |
[04:29] | Along with small talk. You said you had a case. | 除了这些 你说你有一个案子吗 |
[04:31] | More like a riddle. | 更像是谜题吧 |
[04:33] | I recently learned that Townsend laundered money | 我最近得知汤森德通过一家叫做 |
[04:35] | through a listing agency called Kelmund Realty. | 凯尔孟德地产的中介公司洗钱 |
[04:39] | Unfortunately, the cooked books came to the attention of the IRS. | 很不幸 国税局已经注意到那本假账了 |
[04:43] | Sounds pretty fortunate to me. | 我觉得挺幸运 |
[04:45] | If looked at in black and white. | 非黑即白地看 是这样 |
[04:47] | The gray of it is | 但灰色地带是 |
[04:49] | 72 hours after the IRS gave Kelmund notice of an audit, | 国税局把审计通知发给凯尔孟德后72小时 |
[04:54] | they no longer exist. | 他们就不见了 |
[04:56] | They vanished. | 他们消失了 |
[04:57] | The employees, their accounts, employment records, | 职员 账户 雇佣记录 |
[05:01] | articles of incorporation — gone. | 公司章程 都没了 |
[05:05] | Along with the IRS audit. | 包括国税局的审计 |
[05:07] | So, the riddle is how they pulled off this magic trick. | 所以问题是 他们是如何施展这场魔术的 |
[05:09] | It’s not the how, Donald. | 重点不是如何 唐纳德 |
[05:11] | It’s the who — Nicholas Obenrader. | 重点是谁干的 尼古拉斯·欧本雷德 |
[05:15] | 2009. | 2009年 |
[05:16] | Yakuza profits dip during the Great Recession. | 日本黑帮在大萧条期间亏损严重 |
[05:19] | 2012. | 2012年 |
[05:20] | Brazil’s two largest gangs merge. | 巴西最大的两个帮派合并 |
[05:23] | 2018. | 2018年 |
[05:24] | The head of Le Milieu is assassinated, | 位域首领被暗杀 |
[05:26] | creating a power vacuum. | 形成了一段权力真空期 |
[05:28] | Three continents, three criminal enterprises in crisis. | 三块大陆的三个犯罪集团都面临危机 |
[05:31] | And according to Reddington, | 据雷丁顿所说 |
[05:32] | one common thread — Nicholas Obenrader. | 都被一条线索贯穿 尼古拉斯·欧本雷德 |
[05:35] | A management consultant to criminal organizations. | 犯罪组织的业务顾问 |
[05:38] | For the Yakuza, he rerouted laundered assets | 他让日本黑帮将洗钱路线转移到 |
[05:40] | through tax havens like Ireland. | 爱尔兰之类的避税天堂 |
[05:41] | He was a headhunter for Le Milieu, | 他是位域的猎头 |
[05:43] | and in Brazil, he oversaw the downsizing that occurred after the merger. | 而在巴西 他负责在合并后缩减组织规模 |
[05:46] | How do you downsize a criminal enterprise? | 犯罪集团怎么缩减规模 |
[05:49] | What — do people get a golden parachute | 支付高额赔偿金解聘 |
[05:51] | or a bullet to the head? | 还是一枪打进脑袋里 |
[05:53] | Dump and cover. We’re out of here in 15. | 弃尸埋好 十五分钟内走人 |
[05:58] | Mr. Obenrader, this is the one who Becker said got away. | 欧本雷德先生 这就是贝克提到的跑掉的人 |
[06:03] | Tell Becker he’s fired. I don’t like loose ends. | 告诉贝克他被开除了 我不喜欢掉链子的人 |
[06:08] | I’ll take care of this one myself. | 这个人我亲自处理 |
[06:10] | Reddington said that Obenrader’s gone in-house for Townsend. | 雷丁顿说欧本雷德在给汤森德当参谋 |
[06:12] | Well, that’s why he gave us this case. | 所以他才给了我们这个案子 |
[06:14] | If Townsend hired Obenrader | 如果汤森德雇佣欧本雷德 |
[06:16] | as his management consultant, | 作为他的业务顾问 |
[06:17] | he’ll know everything about his organization. | 他将知道所有关于他组织的事 |
[06:19] | It’s done. We still have one more loose end to tie up, | 搞定了 我们还有一个漏洞要补 |
[06:23] | but your IRS problem is no longer a problem. | 但国税局的问题已经解决了 |
[06:26] | Good, because it seems I may have another problem | 很好 因为我还有另一件事 |
[06:28] | I need your help with. | 需要你的帮助 |
[06:30] | It’s come to my attention that Espinoza may be feathering his own nest. | 我发现埃斯皮诺萨可能在中饱私囊 |
[06:34] | If that’s true, I’ll be looking for a replacement. | 如果此事属实 我需要找个人替代他 |
[06:38] | Do we have photos of Obenrader? | 我们有欧本雷德的照片吗 |
[06:40] | No. No photos, no prints, no surveillance. | 没有 没有照片 没有指纹 没有监控录像 |
[06:42] | Obenrader’s an alias. | 欧本雷德是个化名 |
[06:43] | We know what he does, just not who he is. | 我们知道他做了什么 但不知道他是谁 |
[06:46] | He may have made Kelmund Realty disappear on paper, | 他也许毁掉了凯尔孟德地产存在的纸质证据 |
[06:48] | but they had an office. | 但他们有过办公室 |
[06:49] | Go to it. See what you can find. | 去那里 看看能找到什么 |
[06:51] | Harold Cooper. | 哈罗德·库珀 |
[06:53] | Have you read the messages I gave you? | 你看到我发给你的信息了吗 |
[06:55] | The ones Reddington and his handler exchanged through the Post? | 雷丁顿和他的上线通过邮局交换的信息 |
[06:58] | Yes, we all have. | 我们都看到了 |
[07:00] | You’re on with the team. | 我开公放了 |
[07:01] | Well, what did they say? | 他们怎么说 |
[07:04] | Any news on these mysterious assets? | 我们的神秘线人查出什么了吗 |
[07:07] | No. | 没什么 |
[07:08] | The messages were urgent and vague at the same time, | 信息紧急却不清晰 |
[07:11] | but we were able to identify an address. | 但我们定位了一个地址 |
[07:13] | A cafe in Paris. | 巴黎的一家咖啡厅 |
[07:14] | It was referred to a couple of times in past messages | 那里在之前的信息里出现过几次 |
[07:16] | and once again recently. | 最近再次出现了 |
[07:18] | We’re hoping to pull a surveillance image | 我们希望能调到监控录像 |
[07:19] | or maybe get a positive ID on the handler. | 也许能查到上线的身份 |
[07:22] | I’m sending Aram to investigate. | 我打算派阿兰姆去查一下 |
[07:24] | April in Paris. | 四月的巴黎 |
[07:25] | Have fun at the strip mall. | 商业街上会很好玩的 |
[07:26] | Mommy, I’m done! | 妈妈 我做完了 |
[07:28] | Oh, I’ll be right there, honey. | 我马上来 宝贝 |
[07:30] | Agnes? | 艾格尼斯 |
[07:31] | How’s she doing? | 她好吗 |
[07:34] | She’s really good. | 她很好 |
[07:36] | But I think we’ll all be a lot better when this is done. | 但我想等这一切结束了 我们都会更好的 |
[07:40] | So, what’s the address in Paris? | 巴黎的地址是什么 |
[07:49] | I want to help. | 我想帮忙 |
[07:51] | I think it would be best | 我觉得这件事 |
[07:52] | if we took care of this ourselves. | 最好由我们自己解决 |
[07:54] | I’m the reason you know to go to Paris in the first place. | 你们知道要去巴黎都是因为有我 |
[07:57] | I’m the one who got you the messages to decrypt. | 你们有讯息可供破解也是因为有我 |
[07:59] | Which is why we shared with you what they said. | 所以我们也分享了他们说的话 |
[08:01] | If Aram gets a positive ID on Reddington’s handler, | 如果阿兰姆确认了雷丁顿上线的身份 |
[08:04] | will you share that with me, too? | 你也会跟我分享吗 |
[08:06] | No. | 不会 |
[08:07] | But hopefully, we’ll be able to question him | 但是希望我们可以询问他 |
[08:09] | and find out what he knows. | 看看他知道些什么 |
[08:10] | What he knows is Reddington is N-13. | 他知道雷丁顿是N-13 |
[08:12] | And if, or when, he tell us that, | 如果他告诉我们这个 到时候 |
[08:14] | we will take the appropriate action. | 我们会采取合理措施的 |
[08:16] | Appropriate action? Against Reddington? | 合理措施 对雷丁顿 |
[08:18] | I think we all know that’s never gonna happen. | 我们都知道这不会发生 |
[08:21] | It will if he’s an enemy of the state. | 如果他对国家构成威胁 我们会的 |
[08:23] | Sit tight, Liz, and let us do our job. | 耐心等待 莉斯 让我们做本职工作吧 |
[08:26] | I sometimes forget. | 我有时都会忘记 |
[08:27] | All this, and she’s dragging a child with her. | 这些事 以及她还带着个孩子 |
[08:30] | Liz’s mom abandoned her. | 莉斯的妈妈抛弃了她 |
[08:32] | She would never do the same to Agnes. | 她永远不会那样对艾格尼斯 |
[08:35] | I don’t understand why you think this is a crime scene. | 我不懂你为什么觉得这里是犯罪现场 |
[08:37] | – Because two and two doesn’t equal five. – No. | -因为二加二不等于五 -确实 |
[08:40] | Did they skip out on the rent? | 他们有拖欠租金吗 |
[08:41] | No. They’re paid up for the next six months. | 没有 他们付了六个月的 |
[08:43] | Did they leave a forwarding address? | 他们有留转送地址吗 |
[08:45] | No address, no phone number. | 没留地址 也没留电话号码 |
[08:46] | What bank was the rent check drawn from? | 房租支票是哪个银行开具的 |
[08:48] | They paid cash. | 他们付的是现金 |
[08:49] | Okay. So, let’s do the math. | 好吧 我们来想想 |
[08:50] | They disappear after paying half a year’s rent in cash. | 他们用现金支付半年租金后消失了 |
[08:53] | They leave no forwarding address or phone number, | 没有留转送地址或电话 |
[08:55] | and, uh, oh, yeah, all of this after they find out | 还有 他们发现国税局在查他们 |
[08:57] | that the IRS is auditing them. | 就变成了这样 |
[09:00] | Does that add up to you? | 你觉得这些合理吗 |
[09:02] | Office has been scrubbed. | 办公室被清理过了 |
[09:03] | No prints or personal effects, | 没有指纹或私人物品 |
[09:04] | but there is one thing you should see. | 但有样东西你们应当看看 |
[09:06] | Found blood on the windowsill in the back storage room. | 后面储藏室的窗台上发现了血迹 |
[09:09] | Alright, run it for DNA. See if we can’t get a match. | 很好 检测DNA 看看能不能找到匹配 |
[09:13] | Looks like we got a runner. | 看来有个在逃人员 |
[09:14] | Yeah, but running from what? | 是啊 但他为什么逃呢 |
[09:19] | If now’s not a good time — | 如果现在不方便… |
[09:20] | Loyalty, Godwin. | 忠诚 戈德温 |
[09:22] | Loyalty and trust. | 忠诚和信任 |
[09:23] | Nothing matters more. | 没有更重要的了 |
[09:25] | About that. | 说起这个 |
[09:26] | I’m concerned Keen may be feeding the FBI information. | 我担心基恩在给联调局提供讯息 |
[09:29] | Or she’s using them to feed information to us. | 或许她在利用他们 给我们提供讯息 |
[09:32] | You asked me to monitor her communications with them. | 你让我监视她和他们的联络情况 |
[09:35] | Her contact is an Agent Donald Ressler. | 她的联络人是唐纳德·雷斯勒探员 |
[09:37] | And who’s whispering sweet nothings to whom? | 那么是谁在向谁窃窃私语呢 |
[09:40] | We’ll know soon enough. | 我们很快就会知道了 |
[09:41] | Keen changes her burner regularly, | 基恩定期更换电话 |
[09:43] | but Agent Ressler’s phone is FBI-issue. | 但雷斯勒探员的电话是联调局分配的 |
[09:45] | I reached out to our asset at the Bureau. | 我联系了局里的线人 |
[09:47] | We’re up on his line. | 我们监控了他的电话 |
[09:48] | I trust Keen. | 我信任基恩 |
[09:50] | But then again, I trusted Espinoza! | 不过说起来 我也信任过埃斯皮诺萨 |
[09:54] | And look what that got me! | 看看我的下场 |
[09:57] | My problem is I’m just too trusting, | 我的问题就是太容易相信别人 |
[10:00] | aren’t I, Mr. Espinoza? | 不是吗 埃斯皮诺萨先生 |
[10:06] | Call Obenrader. | 打电话给欧本雷德 |
[10:07] | Tell him to put his headhunter hat on. | 告诉他要开始猎头工作了 |
[10:09] | Tell him that Espinoza’s employment contract | 告诉他埃斯皮诺萨的雇佣合同 |
[10:13] | has been terminated! | 终止了 |
[10:20] | The blood found on the sill belong to a Charles Totten. | 窗台上的血迹来自一个叫查尔斯·托藤的人 |
[10:23] | Who must have cut himself trying to escape. | 他一定是在逃跑过程中划伤了 |
[10:24] | The employees at Kelmund Realty didn’t just disappear. | 凯尔孟德地产的雇员们没有消失 |
[10:27] | They were professionally cleaned — | 他们被很专业地清除了 |
[10:28] | along with their prints and hard drives. | 他们的指纹和硬盘也一并被清除了 |
[10:30] | We sent a unit to Totten’s home. | 我们派人去了托藤的家 |
[10:31] | He’s not there, and he’s not answering his phone. | 他不在 也没接电话 |
[10:33] | But we traced a credit card purchase to | 但我们追踪到了一笔信用卡交易 |
[10:35] | a gas station in Deer Lake. | 在鹿湖的一个加油站 |
[10:36] | Homeowners in the area include a William Totten. | 那附近有个房主叫威廉·托藤 |
[10:39] | Could be his brother. | 可能是他兄弟 |
[10:40] | If you’re right and Totten is a loose end, | 如果你说对了 托藤是他们的漏洞 |
[10:41] | Obenrader knows it and will want to tie it off. | 欧本雷德也会知道 并想除掉他 |
[10:44] | We need to get to him first. | 我们必须先找到他 |
[11:06] | What are you doing here? What? Uh — who’s he? | 你在这干什么 他是谁 |
[11:08] | Oh, Rocco’s my security. | 洛克是我的保镖 |
[11:10] | Rocco? Rocco? Really? | 洛克 洛克 认真的吗 |
[11:12] | I hope there’s a croissant in there. | 希望里面有羊角包 |
[11:15] | I am starving. | 我饿死了 |
[11:19] | Ah! Yes! | 赞 |
[11:20] | Did Mr. Cooper change his mind about you helping out? | 库珀先生又同意你来帮忙了吗 |
[11:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:26] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[11:27] | Maybe. Which means no. | 有可能 也就是不同意 |
[11:28] | Which means you’re not supposed to be here. | 也就是说你不该来这 |
[11:30] | This is so delicious. You want a bite? | 太好吃了 你想吃一口吗 |
[11:33] | Well, not anymore. | 现在不想了 |
[11:34] | Oh, come on. Don’t be a spoil-sport. | 别这样嘛 别扫兴 |
[11:35] | I wasn’t until you showed up. | 你出现之前我好好的 |
[11:37] | And just how did you show up? | 你怎么出现的 |
[11:39] | I mean, how — how exactly did you find me? | 我是说 你到底怎么找到我的 |
[11:41] | Well, I know the FBI flies into Le Bourget. | 我知道联调局的人来了勒布尔歇 |
[11:44] | I know you use G5s. | 我知道你用G5 |
[11:45] | Le Bourget. G5. | 勒布尔歇 G5 |
[11:48] | Et voilà. | 就找到了 |
[11:49] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[11:51] | What? Whoa. | 什么 |
[11:53] | You are, uh, not going in there with me. | 你不能跟我一起进去 |
[11:56] | I did not come all this way just to eat your croissant. | 我大老远来不是为了吃你的羊角包 |
[12:00] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:01] | But we go in as cops, not criminals. | 但是我们以警察的身份进去 不是罪犯 |
[12:05] | We follow the rules. | 按规矩来 |
[12:07] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[12:09] | There’s only one way to find out. | 想知道答案只有一种方式 |
[12:12] | Okay. Just wait. Wait, wait, wait. | 好吧 等等 等等 |
[12:25] | Excusez-moi. | 不好意思[法语] |
[12:26] | Bonjour. | 你好 |
[12:27] | Uh. Agent Mojtabai et Keen. | 我是莫伊塔巴尔探员 她是基恩探员[法语] |
[12:30] | Uh. Nous travaillons pour le FBI. | 我们是联调局的[法语] |
[12:34] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[12:36] | Ah. Uh. En anglais. | 你会说英语[法语] |
[12:38] | He, uh, he speaks English. | 他会说英语 |
[12:39] | Uh, okay. Magnifique. | 好的 太好了 |
[12:40] | So, we believe that two people we’re investigating | 我们认为我们正在追查的两个人 |
[12:43] | have met here on a number of occasions. | 在此处多次碰过头 |
[12:46] | Now, we know who one of the men is, but not the other, | 我们知道其中一人是谁 但不知道另一个 |
[12:48] | and, well, looking at your security footage | 如果能看看你们的监控记录 |
[12:52] | would go a long way to helping us figure that out. | 对我们调查此人的帮助会很大 |
[12:55] | Forget it. I’m not helping you. | 别想了 我不会帮你们 |
[12:57] | I’m a bartender, not an informant. | 我是个酒保 不是线人 |
[12:59] | No. No, no, no. Believe me, I-I understand. | 别别别 相信我 我理解 |
[13:00] | But these are some really bad people | 但是那些人非常恶劣 |
[13:02] | doing terrible things. | 作恶多端 |
[13:04] | Yeah? Like what? | 是吗 比如呢 |
[13:06] | Well, for starters, they love pointing guns at people’s heads. | 首先 他们喜欢拿枪指着别人的头 |
[13:11] | Whoa. No. Whoa. Rocco. Rocco! | 别 洛克 洛克 |
[13:12] | And when they don’t get their way, | 当他们受到阻碍 |
[13:15] | they pull the trigger. | 就会扣动板机 |
[13:16] | Hey, you said you were FBI. | 你说过你们是联调局的人 |
[13:18] | He’s FBI. | 他是联调局的 |
[13:20] | Rocco’s certifiable. | 洛克是个疯子 |
[13:22] | So…how about those security feeds? | 所以 能给我们看监控了吗 |
[13:31] | Remy! How was the race? | 雷米 比赛如何 |
[13:33] | Unfinished. | 没比完 |
[13:35] | I found him right at the end of the biking leg. | 我看到他在自行车队伍的最后 |
[13:37] | Imagine my surprise, seeing Dembe in Sarasota. | 我看见邓比在萨拉索塔 想想我有多惊讶 |
[13:40] | I know. I haven’t called you back. | 我知道 我还没回你电话 |
[13:42] | It’s true. You have been a bit dodgy. | 的确 你是有点耍滑头 |
[13:44] | But if you had picked up when I called, | 但是如果你接了我的电话 |
[13:46] | I never would have learned there was such | 我就不会知道 |
[13:49] | a singularly dreadful thing as an ironman. | 还有钢铁侠这么可怕的存在 |
[13:53] | You never heard of an ironman? | 你没听说过钢铁侠吗 |
[13:55] | Not unless you’re referring to Rodin’s Balzac. | 除非你是指罗丹的巴尔扎克雕像 |
[13:58] | There’s a funny phrase. “Rodin’s Balzac.” | 这话挺有意思 “罗丹的巴尔扎克” |
[14:01] | Although that’s bronze, not iron. | 不过那是青铜 不是钢铁 |
[14:04] | So, no, I’ve never heard of one. | 所以 我确实没听过钢铁侠 |
[14:05] | Please, hydrate. | 请喝水 |
[14:08] | And answer the question I called you about. | 并且回答我打电话问你的问题 |
[14:12] | Your message said you wanted to talk to Priya. | 你的留言说你想和普莉亚谈谈 |
[14:14] | She’s my most valuable asset. | 她是我最重要的线人 |
[14:16] | Which is why I want her to be an asset of mine. | 所以我才希望她能当我的线人 |
[14:19] | If she agrees, I’ll compensate you for your loss. | 如果她同意 我会补偿你的损失 |
[14:23] | Pennies on the dollar. | 这是亏本买卖 |
[14:25] | Pennies on the dollar?! | 亏本买卖 |
[14:27] | Dembe, are you listening to this? | 邓比 你听到了吗 |
[14:28] | Pennie– I’ve never paid pennies on the dollar in my life. | 亏本 我这辈子就没让人做过亏本买卖 |
[14:33] | If I’m known for anything, it’s for overpaying. | 如果说我有什么出名的 那就是倒贴钱 |
[14:37] | He’s forever trying to get me to show some restraint. | 他老是想让我省着点花钱 |
[14:40] | But listen, we can resolve this right now. | 不过你听我说 我们可以立马解决 |
[14:43] | I can get Edward to take it up to a few thousand feet, | 我可以叫爱德华带你到几千英尺高空 |
[14:45] | circle back around, come in over the 18th hole, | 来回绕几圈 飞过高尔夫球场第十八洞 |
[14:48] | and drop you right into the grandstand. | 再把你扔到看台上 |
[14:51] | We’ve done it before. I’m sure we’ll do it again. | 我们以前这样干过 我保证还会干一次 |
[14:59] | She’s in London. | 她在伦敦 |
[15:01] | A client hired her to recover a rare book. | 一个客户雇她回收一本珍本书籍 |
[15:03] | She’s scheduled to deliver it to him | 他们定的交付地点是 |
[15:05] | at Ingram Rare Books in Kensington. | 肯辛顿的英格拉姆珍本书店 |
[15:07] | Good. Off you go. | 很好 你可以走了 |
[15:09] | Dembe will drop you wherever you like. | 你想去哪邓比都能送你去 |
[15:12] | If I were you, I’d like the finish line. | 如果我是你 我会去比赛的终点线 |
[15:20] | I want to ask you a question, and… | 我想问你一个问题 |
[15:23] | I need you to give an honest answer. | 希望你如实回答 |
[15:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:29] | The bartender. | 那个酒保 |
[15:30] | If he hadn’t given us the surveillance video, | 如果他没有把监控视频给我们 |
[15:32] | would…you have let Rocco shoot him? | 你会 让洛克开枪吗 |
[15:37] | No. | 不会 |
[15:45] | Is Agnes really doing well? | 艾格尼斯真的过得好吗 |
[15:48] | She really is. | 真的 |
[15:50] | Where we live is quiet and peaceful. | 我们住的地方很清静 很安全 |
[15:54] | I found this amazing woman to help me with her. | 我遇到了一个很善良的女士帮我带她 |
[15:59] | How do you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[16:02] | Stay ahead of us. Fight Mr. Reddington. | 走在我们前面 和雷丁顿斗争 |
[16:06] | Raise a kid. | 还带着孩子 |
[16:08] | I’m not giving you the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval, | 我不是在给你什么”工作表现出色认证” |
[16:11] | but the fact that you can do it all… | 但是你能做到这么多事 |
[16:16] | I mean, I sit by my computer all day, | 我是说 我每天坐在电脑前 |
[16:18] | and by 8:00, I’m in my pajamas on the couch, | 晚上八点 我就已经穿着睡衣坐在沙发上 |
[16:20] | eating rainbow sherbet, | 吃着彩虹雪酪 |
[16:21] | watching reruns of “Our Planet.” | 看《我们的星球》的重播 |
[16:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:28] | It was a question, not a compliment. | 我是在提问 不是夸赞 |
[16:31] | It sounded like an acknowledgement. | 听起来像是认可 |
[16:33] | And I don’t get a lot of that nowadays. | 我现在很少能听到这种话 |
[16:40] | I can’t believe you ate my croissant. | 你竟然吃了我的羊角包 |
[16:43] | Of all the things you’ve done, | 你做的那么多事里面 |
[16:44] | that might be one of the worst. | 这可能是最坏的一件 |
[16:46] | I’ve done some awful things. | 我可干了不少骇人的事 |
[16:47] | I know. That’s how much i was looking forward to eating it. | 我知道 我想吃它的欲望就是这么强烈 |
[16:50] | I tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[16:52] | After this is over, I’ll buy you a patisserie. | 这件事结束后 我给你买个法式蛋糕店 |
[16:56] | You’re that rich? | 你那么有钱吗 |
[16:57] | Whoever said crime doesn’t pay wasn’t very good at it. | 说犯罪不挣钱的人不是个好罪犯 |
[17:02] | Oh, my… | 天 |
[17:05] | There we go. | 这里 |
[17:08] | There’s Mr. Reddington. | 雷丁顿先生出现了 |
[17:10] | Which means that little fellow must be his handler. | 也就是说这个人就是他的上线 |
[17:25] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[17:26] | Agents Ressler and Park. FBI. | 我们是雷斯勒和帕克探员 联调局的 |
[17:28] | Are you William Totten? | 你是威廉·托藤吗 |
[17:30] | Yes. What can I do for you? | 对 找我有什么事吗 |
[17:32] | We’re looking for your brother, Charles Totten. | 我们在找你兄弟 查尔斯·托藤 |
[17:34] | Oh, um, he’s not here. | 他不在 |
[17:36] | Is everything okay? | 没出什么事吧 |
[17:39] | We’re going to need to ask you a few questions about him. | 我们需要问你几个关于他的问题 |
[17:42] | Of course. Come on in. | 当然可以 进来吧 |
[17:54] | When was the last time you saw your brother? | 你上次见到你哥是什么时候 |
[17:57] | Gosh, must be a couple weeks ago now. | 得是好几个星期以前吧 |
[17:59] | We have reason to believe that he was in the area | 我们有理由相信就在昨天 |
[18:00] | as recently as yesterday. | 他还在这个区域 |
[18:02] | He didn’t check in? | 他没过来看看你吗 |
[18:03] | No. I mean, he comes up here sometimes to fish, | 没有 他偶尔过来钓鱼 |
[18:07] | but it’s… | 但是 |
[18:12] | Is he in some sort of trouble? | 他惹上什么麻烦了吗 |
[18:13] | Well, I wish I could tell you, | 我也想告诉你 |
[18:14] | but, uh, our investigation’s ongoing. | 但是 我们的调查还在进行中 |
[18:20] | Hands! | 举起手来 |
[18:29] | Whoever the hell you are, you’re under arrest. | 不管你是谁 你被捕了 |
[18:34] | I don’t know who the dead guy is, | 我不知道死的人是谁 |
[18:36] | and I don’t remember how I got there. | 也不记得怎么到了那里 |
[18:38] | All I know… | 我只知道 |
[18:41] | is that I’m not saying any more. | 我不会再开口了 |
[18:44] | His name was Charles Totten. | 他叫查尔斯·托藤 |
[18:46] | So we’re clear, the CIA’s filing paperwork | 所以你听明白了吗 如果你再不说出 |
[18:49] | to move you to a black site if you don’t start | 你和内维尔·汤森德的关系 |
[18:51] | talking about your relationship with Neville Townsend. | 中情局就会申请把你转移到黑屋 |
[18:53] | Sir? | 长官 |
[18:55] | Sir, we got a hit. | 长官 我们匹配到了 |
[18:56] | I enhanced the image of the man | 我增强了跟雷丁顿先生 |
[18:58] | Mr. Reddington was meeting with in Paris | 在巴黎见面的那个人的图像 |
[19:00] | and ran his face through the database. | 并在数据库中检索了他的脸 |
[19:02] | 联调局 目标人物资料 | |
[19:02] | Russia desk kicked him back as one Ivan Stepanov. | 俄国方面反馈他叫伊万·斯特帕诺 |
[19:05] | He’s SVR? | 他是俄罗斯对外情报局的吗 |
[19:06] | Officially, yes. | 官方层面是 |
[19:07] | Not so officially, he’s believed | 不那么官方的层面 据信 |
[19:09] | to be a high ranking member of Zaslon, | 他是俄国秘密特种部队扎斯隆的高层成员 |
[19:11] | running black op around the globe. | 在全球执行秘密行动 |
[19:12] | So Keen was right. | 所以基恩是对的 |
[19:14] | Reddington’s using coded messages | 雷丁顿利用加密信息 |
[19:15] | to arrange clandestine meetings | 安排与一位已知的 |
[19:17] | with a known Russian intelligence officer. | 俄国情报官员秘密会面 |
[19:20] | Uh, what are you gonna tell Mr. Reddington? | 你打算跟雷丁顿先生说什么 |
[19:22] | About this and Keen? Not a word. | 有关基恩和这事吗 一句都不会提 |
[19:24] | – How was she? – Infuriating. | -她怎么样 -让人火大 |
[19:26] | But I’d be lying | 但说实话 |
[19:28] | if I said it didn’t feel good to be on the same team again. | 能再次在一起合作感觉真好 |
[19:30] | I know the feeling. Reddington. | 这种感觉我懂 你好 雷丁顿 |
[19:32] | Harold. Where are you with Obenrader? | 你好 哈罗德 欧本雷德查的怎么样了 |
[19:34] | – Any progress? – More than progress. | -有任何进展吗 -不止有进展 |
[19:37] | Agents Park and Ressler brought him in. | 帕克探员和雷斯勒探员把他抓回来了 |
[19:39] | Park’s interrogating him now. | 帕克现在正在审问他 |
[19:40] | So, we’re right on schedule. | 所以我们正按计划进行 |
[19:42] | On schedule for what? | 按计划进行什么 |
[19:44] | Harold, I’m afraid I have to come clean. | 哈罗德 恐怕我不得不和盘托出了 |
[19:48] | I haven’t been entirely forthright with you on this case, | 这个案子我并没完全对你坦白 |
[19:53] | and I know we discussed being… | 我知道我们说过 |
[19:57] | more open and honest with each other. | 彼此间要更公开 更坦诚 |
[20:00] | – We have. – The truth is, | -是的 -事实上 |
[20:02] | I have no expectation that Mr. Obenrader will talk, | 我没指望欧本雷德先生会开口 |
[20:06] | let alone reveal any meaningful details | 更不要说透露有关汤森德及其组织的 |
[20:10] | about Townsend or his organization. | 任何有意义的细节 |
[20:13] | Mr. Obenrader understands the blowback | 欧本雷德先生明白 |
[20:17] | on his loved ones would be far too great. | 这会给他所爱的人带来巨大的麻烦 |
[20:20] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧 |
[20:21] | Don’t — Uh, hold on, Harold. | 别挂 等等 哈罗德 |
[20:23] | I didn’t put the man on your radar | 我让你盯着这个人 |
[20:25] | so you could play detective. | 不是让你扮演警探的 |
[20:26] | I put the man on your radar | 我让你盯着这个人 |
[20:28] | so that you could help me make a new friend. | 是让你帮我结交一位新朋友 |
[20:32] | And how’s that supposed to happen? | 应该怎么做 |
[20:33] | So, we’re not only in bed with Reddington, | 所以我们不仅和雷丁顿暧昧不清 |
[20:35] | but we’re also getting into bed with Priya Laghari? | 还跟普里亚·拉格哈里勾勾搭搭吗 |
[20:38] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[20:39] | Uh, back up. Who’s Priya Laghari? | 等等 谁是普里亚·拉格哈里 |
[20:40] | Only a world renowned thief who dabbles in jewels and art | 只是个世界著名窃贼 盗窃珠宝 艺术品 |
[20:44] | and classified intelligence. | 和秘密情报 |
[20:46] | She’s been on the Bureau’s radar for years, | 联调局已经盯上她好几年了 |
[20:47] | but we’ve never come close to catching her. | 但我们从没有机会抓住她 |
[20:49] | So, instead of arresting her, we’re gonna work with her. | 所以我们不逮捕她 反而要跟她合作 |
[20:52] | Why enable Reddington like this | 为什么要像这样帮雷丁顿 |
[20:54] | when he’s been blatantly lying to us? | 他明显一直在骗我们 |
[20:55] | And not to pile on, sir, but we did just learn that | 不是群起而攻之 长官 但我们确实了解到 |
[20:57] | Mr. Reddington has been canoodling with | 雷丁顿先生在巴黎一直 |
[21:00] | a Russian intelligence operative in Paris. | 跟一位俄国情报特工有密切联系 |
[21:02] | Neville Townsend is incredibly dangerous, | 内维尔·汤森德对公众和伊丽莎白来说 |
[21:04] | to the public and to Elizabeth. | 都极其危险 |
[21:05] | So anything that gets us closer to him is a win in my book. | 所以我觉得只要让我们更接近他就是成功 |
[21:08] | Besides, I’d rather keep Reddington close | 而且 我想让雷丁顿离我们近点 |
[21:10] | while we look into his relationship with Ivan Stepanov. | 在我们调查他跟伊万·斯特帕诺夫关系期间 |
[21:12] | If he finds out we’re investigating this, | 如果他发现我们在调查此事 |
[21:14] | he’ll kill the guy like he killed Rakitin. | 他会像杀了拉基廷一样杀了那家伙 |
[21:16] | Agreed. So he better not find out. | 没错 所以他最好不要发现 |
[21:18] | Or we could just pull Stepanov off the street. | 或者我们可以让斯特帕诺夫从街上消失 |
[21:21] | He’s a Russian citizen. | 他是俄国公民 |
[21:22] | The DOJ’s never going to approve that. | 司法部绝不会同意的 |
[21:24] | Liz wouldn’t need their approval. | 莉斯不需要他们的同意 |
[21:26] | I know, I know, I know. | 知道 知道 我知道 |
[21:28] | It’s a terrible idea that completely sucks. | 这个可怕的想法太糟了 |
[21:30] | We cannot trust her. She’s not an agent. | 我们不能相信她 她现在不是探员 |
[21:32] | And abducting an SVR agent is illegal | 绑架俄对外情报局特工是违法的 |
[21:34] | and could lead to a huge scandal if anyone ever found out. | 如果有人发现可能会引发巨大丑闻 |
[21:38] | But just… let it suck for a second. | 但 就考虑一下这馊主意 |
[21:43] | Okay, still sucks. | 好吧 还是很馊的主意 |
[21:44] | I agree. It’s a terrible idea. | 我同意 这是个可怕的想法 |
[21:46] | But it’s possible that every other idea is worse. | 但可能其他的想法更糟 |
[21:50] | We can’t go through official channels | 我们不能通过官方渠道 |
[21:52] | to question an SVR agent, | 审问一位俄对外情报局特工 |
[21:53] | yet we find ourselves working with a CI | 然而我们发现自己正跟一位线人合作 |
[21:56] | who may be that SVR agent’s | 那人可能是这位俄对外情报局特工 |
[21:58] | top asset in this country. | 在我国最有价值的人 |
[22:00] | You said it yourself, Alina — | 你自己也说过 艾莉娜 |
[22:01] | the minute Reddington finds out that we know about Stepanov, | 一旦雷丁顿发现我们知道斯特帕诺夫的事 |
[22:04] | he may kill him, | 可能会杀了他 |
[22:05] | and try as we might to keep it from him, | 尽管我们会尽量瞒着他 |
[22:07] | we know that Reddington will probably find out | 我们知道雷丁顿可能会发现 |
[22:09] | what we know. | 我们知道了什么 |
[22:11] | Which means we have a narrow window | 这意味着我们只有很短时间 |
[22:12] | to find and question Stepanov. | 找到并审问斯特帕诺夫 |
[22:18] | Reach out to Keen. | 跟基恩联系 |
[22:27] | Record at the tone. | “滴”声后开始录音 |
[22:29] | Hey, Keen, it’s me. | 基恩 是我 |
[22:30] | Reddington’s handler — his name is Ivan Stepanov. | 雷丁顿的上线名叫伊万·斯特帕诺夫 |
[22:33] | He’s SVR. Likely tied in with Zaslon. | 他是俄对外情报局特工 很可能与扎斯隆有关 |
[22:35] | Now, we can’t get to him. | 我们现在无法接近他 |
[22:36] | Not officially. | 官方层面不行 |
[22:37] | So, Cooper’s sanctioned an extraction, | 库珀批准了抓捕行动 |
[22:40] | and he wants you to do the extracting. | 他希望由你来抓 |
[23:01] | Do you have it? | 你拿到了吗 |
[23:05] | How did you get it through customs? | 你是怎么让它通过海关的 |
[23:07] | Packed in my underwear in my suitcase. | 用我的内衣包着 放在行李箱里 |
[23:10] | You packed a lost book from the 14th century | 你用你的内裤包了一本14世纪的 |
[23:13] | with your knickers? | 遗失之书吗 |
[23:15] | You want it or not? | 你想不想要 |
[23:18] | The cash is inside. | 现金在里面 |
[23:45] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[23:46] | Oh, my — | 我的 |
[23:48] | Oh, my stars. | 我的老天啊 |
[23:50] | I’ve dozed off in caves and coffins, | 我在洞穴和棺材里睡过觉 |
[23:54] | even squeezed between the inside and the outside | 甚至挤在拥挤不堪的 |
[23:57] | of the hull of a cargo plane, but my hand to God, | 货运飞机上睡过 但我向上帝发誓 |
[24:01] | I have not slept that soundly since math class. | 除了数学课上 我从未睡得如此香甜 |
[24:05] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[24:06] | How did you get in here? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[24:08] | Priya. Not so fast. | 普里亚 别跑 |
[24:10] | I’ll get to the bottom of this. | 我会把这事搞清楚的 |
[24:12] | I wouldn’t bet on it. | 我不这么认为 |
[24:15] | What is this? | 这怎么回事 |
[24:16] | This is where Nigel walks so you and I can talk. | 奈杰尔会离开这里 这样我们就能谈谈了 |
[24:20] | Please close the door. | 请把门关上 |
[24:22] | I’d like this part to be private. | 我希望这是私人谈话 |
[24:30] | Reddington’s handler — his name is Ivan Stepanov. | 雷丁顿的上线名叫伊万·斯特帕诺夫 |
[24:33] | He’s SVR. Likely tied in with Zaslon. | 他是俄对外情报局特工 很可能与扎斯隆有关 |
[24:35] | Now, we can’t get to him. Not officially. | 我们现在无法接近他 官方层面不行 |
[24:37] | So, Cooper’s sanctioned an extraction, | 库珀批准了抓捕行动 |
[24:40] | and he wants you to do the extracting. | 他希望由你来抓 |
[24:43] | How long ago was this? | 这是多久前的事 |
[24:44] | No more than 10 minutes. | 不超过十分钟 |
[24:46] | Has there been contact since? | 这以后还有联系吗 |
[24:47] | If she called him back, | 如果她给他回了电话 |
[24:48] | it wasn’t on the cell we’ve tapped. | 也不是打得我们监听的这部 |
[24:49] | Sir, I believe you have to ask yourself | 先生 我相信你一定问过自己 |
[24:51] | why Miss Keen is working behind the scenes with the Bureau? | 基恩女士为什么在秘密与联调局合作 |
[24:54] | She said she came to you because she couldn’t trust the Bureau. | 她之前说她来找你是因为信不过联调局 |
[24:57] | And they couldn’t trust her. | 而他们也不信任她 |
[24:58] | If they’re right — | 如果他们是对的 |
[25:00] | if they’ve ID’d Reddington’s handler — | 如果他们搞清了雷丁顿的上线是谁 |
[25:02] | that’s a game changer. | 这就彻底改变比赛局面 |
[25:05] | Have our people in Moscow get eyes on this Stepanov, | 让我们在莫斯科的人盯着这个斯特帕诺夫 |
[25:08] | and tell Roman to assemble a team. | 告诉罗曼集合一个小队 |
[25:10] | What about Miss Keen? | 那基恩女士呢 |
[25:12] | Give her a job. Doesn’t matter what it is. | 给她个工作 无所谓是什么 |
[25:15] | Keep her here and keep her occupied | 把她留在这里 让她一直忙 |
[25:18] | until we know what it is we’re dealing with. | 直到我们知道我们在对付的是什么 |
[25:18] | 雷斯勒 收到你的留言 马上行动 | |
[25:21] | Elizabeth, excuse me. Do you have a moment? | 伊丽莎白 抱歉 你有空吗 |
[25:23] | Mr. Townsend’s asking. | 汤森德先生找你 |
[25:25] | Uh, sure thing. What’s going on? | 没问题 出什么事了 |
[25:30] | This is a first. | 这是第一次 |
[25:32] | Typically, clients want me to break into safes, | 客户们通常希望我闯入保险库 |
[25:35] | not meet inside of them. | 而不是在保险库里见他们 |
[25:37] | I would think it a terrible curse to be typical. | 我觉得”通常”是种可怕的诅咒 |
[25:40] | Let me guess. I stole something from you. | 让我猜猜 我偷了你什么东西 |
[25:43] | A painting. Jewelry. | 油画 珠宝 |
[25:45] | Your heart? | 你的心 |
[25:47] | I want to be your angel. | 我想成为你的天使 |
[25:50] | Not interested. | 不感兴趣 |
[25:52] | I imagine they’d be terribly expensive, | 我猜它们很昂贵 |
[25:55] | these heists you pull. | 你做的那些劫案 |
[25:57] | All those gadgets and gizmos, | 那些装备装置 |
[25:59] | the glass cutters and suction cups. | 玻璃刀和吸盘 |
[26:02] | Have you ever scaled the side of a glass building? | 你有从外面爬过玻璃大楼吗 |
[26:05] | – It’s on my list. – Good. | -在我的单子上 -很好 |
[26:07] | I hope that list is a long one, because whatever is on it, | 我希望那单子够长 因为不管上面有什么 |
[26:11] | I’m here to provide. | 我都能提供 |
[26:13] | Not just money or toys — they’re easy. | 不止是钱和装备 那些都简单 |
[26:16] | I’m talking about a life, | 我说的是一种生活 |
[26:19] | one where you can walk away from your clients | 你可以甩开客户 |
[26:21] | and thieve just for the fun of it. | 开心劫盗的生活 |
[26:25] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[26:26] | Then you know I can afford to | 那你就知道我出得起钱 |
[26:28] | make this the last job you ever have to take. | 能让你干完这一单就金盆洗手 |
[26:32] | One job. That’s all I need. | 我只需要你干这一单 |
[26:37] | What do I have to steal? | 我得偷什么 |
[26:39] | Nothing. | 什么都不用偷 |
[26:40] | I want you to infiltrate Neville Townsend’s organization. | 我想要你渗透进内维尔·汤森德的组织 |
[26:47] | Get up. | 起来 |
[26:48] | What’s going on? | 干什么 |
[26:51] | You’re taking a trip. | 你要转移了 |
[26:56] | Where are you taking me? | 你们要带我去哪 |
[27:00] | You can’t just transport me. | 你们不能就这样转移我 |
[27:04] | I have rights. | 我有权利的 |
[27:07] | I haven’t even spoken to my lawyer. | 我甚至都还没见过我的律师 |
[27:09] | Where you’re headed, Nicholas, you don’t get a lawyer. | 你要去的地方 尼古拉斯 叫不了律师 |
[27:12] | D-6 inbound. Cargo on deck. | D6抵达 货物送到 |
[27:14] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[27:31] | He give you any trouble? | 他麻烦你了吗 |
[27:33] | No. Teddy bear. | 没 挺乖的 |
[27:34] | Is that the paperwork? | 那是文书吗 |
[27:37] | Who are these guys? What is this? | 这些人是谁 这是干什么 |
[27:39] | Well, we gave you a chance to talk. | 我们给过你机会坦白了 |
[27:41] | Now it’s their turn. | 现在轮到他们了 |
[27:42] | Whose turn? | 轮到谁了 |
[27:44] | Where are you taking me? | 你们要带我去哪 |
[27:45] | It’s a long flight, buddy. | 长路漫漫 兄弟 |
[27:46] | You gotta take a whiz, I suggest you do that now. | 你要嘘嘘的话 我建议你现在就去 |
[27:50] | Gun! | 枪 |
[28:01] | What’s going on? Who are you? | 怎么回事 你们是谁 |
[28:04] | I can tell you who we’re not. | 我能告诉你我们不是什么 |
[28:06] | The CIA. | 不是中情局 |
[28:07] | And that’s good news for you. | 而这对你来说是好消息 |
[28:17] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[28:20] | Yeah. Yeah. I’m fine. | 嗯 我没事 |
[28:24] | Do you think he bought it? | 你觉得他信了吗 |
[28:26] | I mean, I bought it. | 我反正信了 |
[28:30] | You know what I love? I love a good mystery. | 你知道我爱什么吗 我爱好谜题 |
[28:34] | Like, what’s in all these boxes? | 像是 这些箱子里装的是什么 |
[28:36] | Of course, a mystery is only as good as the story around it. | 当然 一个谜的好坏取决于它的背景故事 |
[28:40] | So here’s yours — | 这是你的故事 |
[28:42] | 10 minutes ago, you were headed for a black site, | 十分钟之前 你要被带去一个黑屋 |
[28:46] | scratchy, polyester jumpsuits, bright lights all night, | 穿上扎人的涤纶囚服 晚上顶着强光 |
[28:51] | horrific food, crushing solitude. | 糟糕至极的饭菜 令人崩溃的孤独 |
[28:55] | Irrelevance. | 无关紧要 |
[28:56] | I appreciate what you did, | 我感谢你所做的 |
[28:58] | and I would happily return the favor | 我也很乐意还上这个人情 |
[28:59] | by doing a thorough overview | 我可以免费为你的整个组织 |
[29:02] | of your entire organization free of charge. | 做个详尽的评估 |
[29:04] | Oh, my gosh! | 我的天 |
[29:06] | The things you’d find! | 你会找出的漏洞 |
[29:07] | Square pegs in round holes, misfits and outliers. | 格格不入的 不合适的 游离在外的 |
[29:12] | But you know what? I like it that way. | 但你猜怎么着 我就喜欢这样 |
[29:15] | I trust how it feels. | 我相信这种感觉 |
[29:17] | The only things I consult are my gut and my friend. | 我只会问我的直觉和朋友 |
[29:21] | And why did your gut tell you to save me? | 为什么你的直觉让你来救我 |
[29:23] | How do you know it wasn’t my friend? | 你怎么知道不是我朋友 |
[29:26] | But I digress. | 我离题了 |
[29:27] | Neville Townsend asked you to find someone | 内维尔·汤森德让你找人 |
[29:30] | to manage the heist crews he employs. | 去管他雇的窃贼团伙 |
[29:33] | I have a candidate. | 我有个人选 |
[29:34] | I don’t discuss client business. | 我不讨论客户的事 |
[29:36] | I’m sure that you can appreciate the need for discretion. | 我相信你能理解这份谨慎 |
[29:39] | I can, and I do. | 我能 我理解 |
[29:41] | But I find myself in the unusual position | 但我发现自己现在 |
[29:44] | where indiscretion is the better part of valor. | 不那么谨慎更好 |
[29:48] | So allow me to be indiscrete. | 所以请允许我不谨慎 |
[29:50] | “Spoiler alert,” As they say. | “剧透警告” 像他们说的 |
[29:52] | The boxes contain an exhaustive archival record of your clients. | 这些箱子里装着你客户的详尽记录 |
[29:58] | Names. Dates. Numbers. | 名字 日期 数字 |
[30:01] | A who, what, where, when, and how of your livelihood. | 谁 什么事 在哪 何时还有如何 |
[30:07] | That’s the mystery — | 那就是谜啊 |
[30:09] | my client list. | 我的客户名单 |
[30:10] | It is. | 是的 |
[30:11] | And what I might do with your client list. | 还有我可能会用你的客户名单干的事 |
[30:17] | Who’s the candidate? | 人选是谁 |
[30:18] | Priya Laghari. | 普里亚·拉格哈里 |
[30:19] | I assume her reputation precedes her. | 我想她是名声在外的 |
[30:22] | The Iranian nuclear deal. The Matisse in Rotterdam. | 伊核协议 鹿特丹的马蒂斯画作 |
[30:25] | Normally, I’d consider myself lucky | 一般来说 我会觉得自己走运 |
[30:27] | to find such a worthy replacement. | 能找到这么出色的接替者 |
[30:28] | Luck had nothing to do with it. | 和运气无关 |
[30:30] | I need someone inside Townsend’s organization. | 我需要人打进汤森德的组织内部 |
[30:33] | So, I soured him on Espinoza, | 所以我向他举报了埃斯皮诺萨 |
[30:36] | Townsend took him out, | 汤森德除掉了他 |
[30:37] | called you in, and here we are. | 叫了你 然后就这样了 |
[30:40] | I consult with Mr. Townsend about personnel, | 我向汤森德先生建议人事方面的事 |
[30:43] | avoiding redundancy, and profit maximization. | 避免冗员 使利润最大化 |
[30:46] | I have no interest in his politics or rivalries, | 我对他的斗争或是较量不感兴趣 |
[30:50] | or in placing a mole within his organization. | 或是在他的组织里安钉子 |
[30:53] | Fine. Then you can volunteer. | 好吧 那你来 |
[30:57] | I consult with Mr. Townsend virtually or over the phone. | 我和汤森德先生是通过视频或电话联系 |
[31:00] | We’ve never met. | 我们没见过面 |
[31:01] | I don’t even know where he works. | 我甚至都不知道他在哪工作 |
[31:03] | Mm. Miss Laghari then. | 那就拉格哈里女士吧 |
[31:05] | Advocate for her | 支持她 |
[31:06] | and you can keep your client list to yourself. | 然后你就能留着你的客户名单了 |
[31:13] | Obenrader raved about her, and you can see why. | 欧本雷德大力推荐她 原因显而易见 |
[31:16] | Laghari has an outstanding résumé. | 拉格哈里的简历十分出色 |
[31:18] | Why are you showing this to me? | 你为什么给我看这个 |
[31:20] | I value your opinion. | 我重视你的意见 |
[31:22] | About what thief to hire? | 关于要雇哪个盗贼吗 |
[31:25] | We’re partners in going after Reddington, | 在雷丁顿的事上我们是合作者 |
[31:28] | and when that ends, | 而当这件事结束 |
[31:29] | I’m hoping our partnership can continue, | 我希望我们能继续合作下去 |
[31:31] | and — and don’t — don’t say no | 先别 先别拒绝 |
[31:33] | until you let me show you more of what I do, | 在你让我向你展示我的其他产业之前 |
[31:35] | starting with Laghari. | 从拉格哈里开始 |
[31:37] | I’d like you to bring her in. | 我想你去把她接来 |
[31:38] | What — Now? | 什么 现在吗 |
[31:40] | Well, I have a meeting with someone else. | 我和别人有约了 |
[31:41] | Excuse me, sir. I’ve heard from Vandyke. | 不好意思先生 我收到范戴克的消息了 |
[31:45] | The pickup instructions are in the file. | 接人指示在文件里 |
[31:47] | This is important to me, Elizabeth. | 这对我很重要 伊丽莎白 |
[31:49] | This person you’re supposed to meet, | 你要见的那个人 |
[31:51] | is there any chance you can meet them later? | 你能之后再去见吗 |
[31:57] | Of course. | 当然 |
[32:05] | Our man in Moscow | 我们在莫斯科的人 |
[32:05] | has confirmed Stepanov’s location. | 已确认了斯特帕诺夫的位置 |
[32:08] | I want it done quickly. | 速战速决 |
[32:10] | I’ve stalled Keen, | 我拖住了基恩 |
[32:11] | but she may already have assets on the ground. | 但她可能已经安排好了 |
[32:13] | What you said — about briefing her on what we do, | 你之前说的 和她介绍我们的情况 |
[32:17] | if she’s working with the FBI — | 如果她在和联调局合作 |
[32:19] | “If” does me no good. | “如果”对我毫无用处 |
[32:22] | I need confirmation, and the best way to get it | 我需要确认 而最好的办法 |
[32:24] | is by pretending to trust her when I don’t. | 是在我不信任她的时候假装信任她 |
[32:29] | Remind me again what we’re doing. | 再跟我说一遍我们的计划 |
[32:31] | We’re gonna track Laghari from her pickup point to Townsend. | 我们将从接头点追踪拉格哈里 找到汤森德 |
[32:34] | And why are we doing that? | 我们为什么要那么做 |
[32:35] | Can’t Laghari just tell us his location | 不能等拉格哈里到了 |
[32:36] | once she gets there? | 直接告诉我们他的所在吗 |
[32:38] | After all, she’s spying for us. | 毕竟她在给我们当间谍 |
[32:39] | No, she’s spying for Reddington. | 不 她在给雷丁顿当间谍 |
[32:41] | In exchange for cooperating, we got Reddington to agree | 作为配合的交换 我们让雷丁顿同意了 |
[32:44] | to let us follow her to wherever Townsend works or lives. | 让我们跟着她找到汤森德的住处或据点 |
[32:51] | I have a 20. | 发现目标 |
[32:52] | East side of the park. Heading north. | 公园东部 在朝北走 |
[32:54] | Okay. Here we go. | 好 开工了 |
[32:56] | What about Keen? | 那基恩呢 |
[32:57] | We’re working with her to find Reddington’s handler. | 我们在和她合作找出雷丁顿的上线 |
[32:58] | Why can’t she tell us? | 为什么她不能告诉我们 |
[33:00] | I wish she would, but she won’t. | 我希望她会 但她不会 |
[33:01] | – Not until it’s done. – What’s done? | -在了结之前不会 -了结什么 |
[33:03] | I wish I knew. | 我也希望我知道 |
[33:36] | The blue van. By the curb. | 蓝色货车 路沿旁 |
[33:49] | We got a blue Chevy Astro van, 7th Street side. | 蓝色雪佛兰货车 停在第七街路边 |
[34:04] | Where am I supposed to sit? | 我坐哪 |
[34:07] | You’re not. | 你不坐 |
[34:17] | Right this way. | 走这边 |
[34:23] | I got the tail. | 我跟上去 |
[34:26] | Hey, you got a signal? | 有信号了吗 |
[34:28] | Like taking candy from a kid. | 就像从孩子手里拿走糖果一样 |
[34:29] | Not that I would ever do that. | 不是说我做过类似的事 |
[34:30] | Except once, I had this mad craving for a Butterfinger, | 就一次 我特别想要一个能量棒 |
[34:33] | but, you know, it was Halloween, and… | 不过 要知道那是在圣诞节 |
[34:36] | …I was a kid, too. | 我当时也是孩子 |
[34:38] | Tell me you’re calling from Moscow. | 告诉我你是从莫斯科打来的 |
[34:40] | I am not. I don’t know what’s going on. | 不是 我不知道怎么回事 |
[34:43] | Townsend sent me to do something. | 汤森德派我去干别的事 |
[34:44] | It’s like he knows. | 就好像他知道了 |
[34:46] | And what makes you think that? | 你怎么会那么想 |
[34:47] | The job. It’s…make work. | 这个活 没什么价值 |
[34:50] | It’s a live call. | 正在通话中 |
[34:51] | Something you give someone to keep them from doing something else. | 那种你布置的活就是为了不让他有空干别的 |
[34:55] | Okay. Agent Park, turning west on Clyborne. | 好了 帕克探员 往西转到莱伯恩路 |
[34:58] | You have eyes? | 你看到了吗 |
[34:59] | Copy that. West on Clyborne. | 收到 往西转到莱伯恩路 |
[35:01] | So, what about Moscow? | 那莫斯科怎么办 |
[35:03] | I was able to send someone. | 我派了别人去 |
[35:06] | Looks like they’re coming to a stop. | 看上去她们停下了 |
[35:08] | Keep your distance. | 保持距离 |
[35:10] | Any word on the extraction? | 抓捕行动有消息了吗 |
[35:11] | No. Shouldn’t be a problem. | 还没 不会有问题的 |
[35:13] | But if you’re right and Townsend suspects we’re working together… | 不过如果你是对的 汤森德怀疑我们在合作 |
[35:16] | We’re not working together. | 我们没在合作 |
[35:17] | We have the same goal. | 我们只是有同样的目标 |
[35:19] | But so does Townsend. | 不过汤森德也是 |
[35:20] | We’re aligned against Reddington. | 我们在联合对付雷丁顿 |
[35:22] | Maybe. But if Townsend knew that we were even talking, | 也许 不过如果汤森德知道我们通过话 |
[35:26] | I doubt that he’d be so understanding. | 我怀疑他是不是有那么善解人意 |
[35:27] | I’ll call you as soon as I know. | 我有消息了给你电话 |
[35:30] | You wanted confirmation. You just got it. | 你想要的确认 现在有了 |
[35:33] | She’s not wrong. | 她没说错 |
[35:35] | We’re all aligned against Reddington. | 我们在联合对付雷丁顿 |
[35:36] | Yeah, but based on that call, | 是的 但是基于这通电话 |
[35:38] | I’d say she and the feds are aligned against us. | 我觉得她和条子在联合对付我们 |
[35:40] | That’s not what I heard. | 我听到的不是这样 |
[35:42] | Then you weren’t listening. | 那你是没听明白 |
[35:44] | You think you’re giving her the rope to hang herself. | 你觉得你是在让她作茧自缚 |
[35:46] | I fear you may be giving her the rope to hang all of us. | 我怕你可能是在让我们作茧自缚 |
[35:55] | This was easy. | 容易啊 |
[35:59] | Or not. | 也许不是 |
[36:00] | Her driver just left her. | 她的司机刚离开她 |
[36:02] | Well, maybe there’s another pickup. | 也许还要接别人 |
[36:03] | I don’t think there’s another pickup. | 我不觉得还有别人要接 |
[36:17] | What’s going on? Is she there? | 怎么了 她在那吗 |
[36:20] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[36:21] | It was like taking candy from a kid. | 确实跟从孩子手里拿走糖果一样 |
[36:23] | Only we were the kids. | 只不过我们才是孩子 |
[36:30] | Priya Laghari. | 普莉亚·拉格哈里 |
[36:32] | I-I feel as if I’m in the presence of greatness. | 我感觉我好像在见证传奇 |
[36:35] | Mm. It’s a fact, not a feeling. | 是事实而非感觉 |
[36:37] | May I kiss the ring, | 我能亲吻一下戒指吗 |
[36:38] | which I assume was stolen at Cannes? | 我猜是在戛纳偷的 |
[36:41] | St. Moritz. | 圣莫里茨 |
[36:42] | A trophy that once belonged to a trophy wife. | 一个曾属于花瓶妻子的战利品 |
[36:45] | As touching as this is to watch, I’m gonna go. | 虽然看上去很感人 我得走了 |
[36:49] | Of course. Go, go, go. | 当然 走吧走吧 |
[36:51] | Your appointment. | 你的约会 |
[36:52] | I hope you were able to reschedule it. | 我希望你重新安排好了 |
[36:55] | Turned out not to be a problem. | 不是什么问题 |
[36:57] | I was able to send someone in my place. | 我派了别人去替代我 |
[36:59] | – Were you? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[37:07] | Please tell me it’s done. | 告诉我搞定了 |
[37:09] | I’m meeting the team in 10. | 我十分钟内就能和队伍汇合 |
[37:11] | It’ll be done in 20. | 二十分钟内搞定 |
[37:13] | Sit tight. I got this. | 安心 我搞得定 |
[37:15] | That’s right. A hole. | 原来这样 一个洞 |
[37:16] | In the floor of the van? | 在面包车的地板上 |
[37:18] | What we don’t know is where or when she got out. | 我们不知道的是她是什么时候在哪离开的 |
[37:21] | Which means we’re totally reliant on Reddington. | 这意味着我们完全靠雷丁顿了 |
[37:23] | Whatever Laghari finds out about Townsend, | 无论拉格哈里发现了汤森德的什么 |
[37:24] | she’s gonna tell him. | 她都会告诉他 |
[37:25] | And we’re gonna trust that he turns around and tells us. | 我们得相信他会转头告诉我们 |
[37:27] | He might. | 他可能会 |
[37:28] | I mean, normally, he wouldn’t. | 我是说 一般来说他不会 |
[37:30] | I mean, normally, he’s got an agenda | 我是说 一般来说 他有自己的计划 |
[37:31] | that we do not know about, but this time, | 我们不知道 但是这次 |
[37:34] | we — we want the same thing. | 我们想要的是一样的 |
[37:36] | I think. | 我觉得 |
[37:37] | If we wanted the same thing, | 如果我们要的是一样的 |
[37:38] | Reddington wouldn’t have let Obenrader go. | 雷丁顿不会放欧本雷德走 |
[37:40] | But if we’d officially arrested Obenrader, | 但如果我们正式逮捕了欧本雷德 |
[37:42] | then it may have tipped Townsend that Laghari’s a plant. | 可能会提醒汤森德拉格哈里是线人 |
[37:45] | Maybe when this is all over, | 也许等这事结束了 |
[37:46] | Mr. Reddington will circle back to Obenrader. | 雷丁顿先生会再回头去找欧本雷德 |
[37:48] | You know, I’ll, uh, include your optimism in my debrief to Cooper. | 我会把你这种乐观的想法一起汇报给库珀的 |
[37:54] | Seriously. Us and Mr. Reddington, | 说真的 我们和雷丁顿先生 |
[37:56] | we are totally in sync on this, right? | 在这件事上是一致的 对吧 |
[38:06] | We’ll hear when we hear. | 该有消息的时候就会有消息的 |
[38:09] | I know, but why haven’t we heard? | 我知道 但怎么还没消息 |
[38:13] | Camus thinks the world is meaningless | 加缪认为世界是毫无意义的 |
[38:15] | and that happiness comes from accepting that nothing matters. | 快乐就来自于接受任何事都无所谓 |
[38:20] | He’s an Absurdist. | 他是荒诞主义者 |
[38:21] | And we live in a Theater of the Absurd. | 而我们就生活在荒诞戏剧中 |
[38:24] | Getting the FBI to believe they helped us insert a spy | 让联调局相信他们在帮我们安插间谍 |
[38:27] | when in fact, they helped us insert an assassin. | 而实际上 他们帮我们安插了个刺客 |
[38:32] | I’m sure it’s not jewels you’re after. | 我肯定你想要的不是珠宝 |
[38:35] | What exactly is it you want me to steal? | 你到底想让我偷什么 |
[38:37] | All of it. | 所有东西 |
[38:39] | That’s a lot. | 胃口不小 |
[38:40] | At any one time, our organization is tracking | 我们的组织在每时每刻追踪着 |
[38:42] | a variety of vulnerable and defenseless assets. | 大量无所防备容易得手的目标 |
[38:45] | Contraband in transport. Exposed money laundering sites. | 运输中的走私品 暴露的洗钱点 |
[38:49] | We don’t discriminate. We take what we can. | 我们不进行区分 能拿的都拿 |
[38:51] | So, what are we talking about? | 那我们是在聊什么 |
[38:52] | I’m talking about putting you under contract. | 我的意思是雇你做我的人 |
[38:55] | Paying you to identify items that we might steal. | 雇你确认我们可以偷的东西 |
[38:58] | Mr. Townsend. So terribly sorry to interrupt, | 汤森德先生 很抱歉打扰 |
[39:00] | but it’s a matter that can’t wait. | 但这事不能等 |
[39:03] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[39:08] | It’s about Moscow. | 是莫斯科 |
[39:27] | Miss Laghari, it appears that something has come up. | 拉格哈里女士 我这有点别的事 |
[39:30] | If you’ll excuse me. | 我得失陪一会 |
[39:45] | I just heard from the Russia desk. | 我刚从俄罗斯那面得到消息 |
[39:47] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[39:48] | Moscow’s lighting up. | 莫斯科那面动了 |
[39:49] | Turns out Ivan Stepanov was abducted | 伊万·斯特帕诺夫被从 |
[39:51] | from his apartment in the Pokrovsky Hills. | 克洛夫斯基山的家里绑架了 |
[39:53] | Keen. | 基恩 |
[39:54] | She must have gotten to him. | 她肯定抓到他了 |
[39:55] | She make contact? | 她联系了吗 |
[39:56] | No. I left her several messages, but she hasn’t picked up. | 没有 我留了几条留言 但她还没回信 |
[39:59] | Let’s assume that’s a good thing. | 我们就当是好事吧 |
[40:01] | I thought you said it was done. | 我以为你说搞定了呢 |
[40:03] | It was about to be done. | 本来就要搞定了 |
[40:04] | That’s when the place started swarming with cops. | 然后这地方就被警察包围了 |
[40:06] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 真不敢相信发生了这事 |
[40:07] | Not just regular cops — | 不是普通警察 |
[40:09] | someone rang a bell, and there’s all these important looking people here. | 有人触动了警报 都是重要人物在这 |
[40:12] | You got to get out of there. | 你得离开那 |
[40:13] | You think this might be the work of your friends in the FBI? | 你觉得这会是你联调局的朋友干的吗 |
[40:16] | I have no idea what to think. | 我不知道该怎么想 |
[40:22] | Is it done? | 搞定了 |
[40:24] | I haven’t heard from Laghari, | 我没接到拉格哈里的电话 |
[40:26] | but I just heard from Moscow. | 但刚刚是莫斯科的消息 |
[40:30] | What? What happened? | 什么 怎么了 |
[40:34] | Our friend… | 我们的朋友 |
[40:36] | he’s been taken. | 被抓了 |
[41:06] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[41:09] | Because I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[41:12] | You’re the one who created the archive | 你是创造那个害我家破人亡 |
[41:13] | that destroyed my family. | 档案馆的人 |
[41:19] | I also know you continue to feed intel to N-13. | 我还知道你还在继续给N-13传递情报 |
[41:23] | Katarina Rostova was N-13. | 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃是N-13 |
[41:26] | And Katarina Rostova is dead. | 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃死了 |
[41:30] | Yes, but Katarina Rostova was framed. | 是的 但是卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃是被陷害的 |
[41:36] | Which means I dedicated my life | 也就是说我的一生 |
[41:37] | to the hatred of an innocent woman. | 都在致力于仇恨一个无辜的女人 |
[41:39] | But you know that. | 但你都知道 |
[41:41] | Just like I know that you’re working with Reddington. | 就像我知道你和雷丁顿合作一样 |
[41:43] | What I don’t know is why. | 我不知道的是为什么 |
[41:46] | Why you protect him. Why you help him. | 为什么你要保护他 为什么你帮他 |
[41:49] | Why…my family had to die | 为什么我的家人得死 |
[41:54] | so that you could carry out whatever… | 就为了你俩在酝酿的 |
[41:57] | plan you two are hatching. | 什么破计划 |
[42:02] | I have a lot of “Whys.” | 我有很多为什么 |
[42:07] | Let’s hope you’re prepared to offer some answers. | 希望你准备好提供一些答案了 |