时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Please hurry, Ms. Keen. He doesn’t like to be kept waiting. | 快点走 基恩女士 他不喜欢等太久 |
[00:06] | Is this how it works around here? | 这里是这个样子吗 |
[00:07] | He snaps his fingers | 他打个响指 |
[00:09] | and everyone just trembles? | 然后所有人都瑟瑟发抖 |
[00:11] | If they have any sense. | 只要他们有感觉 都会害怕 |
[00:14] | Aren’t you coming? | 你不一起进去 |
[00:24] | Thank God you’re here. | 谢天谢地你在这 |
[00:25] | The boys and I were chatting about failed expectations. | 我和这些小伙子在聊期望落空的故事 |
[00:29] | I’ll catch you up. First I said… | 我来帮你补补课 首先我说 |
[00:31] | “Kansas was an awful bloodbath, | 堪萨斯州发生的事是一场可怕的大屠杀 |
[00:33] | and, sure, that was fun, | 当然 确实有趣 |
[00:35] | but you let Reddington get away.” | 但是 你们把雷丁顿放跑了 |
[00:36] | Then they said, “So sorry. | 然后他们说 真对不起 |
[00:39] | We promise to do better next time. | 我们下次一定能抓住他 |
[00:41] | Please, Neville, what about my wife and kids?” | 求你了 内维尔 我的妻儿怎么办 |
[00:43] | To which I said, “Wife and kids? | 我就说 妻儿吗 |
[00:46] | What about my wife? What about my kids?” | 那我的妻子呢 我的孩子呢 |
[00:51] | You’re insane! | 你疯了 |
[00:55] | Why? Because I stabbed a man who was suffocating? | 为什么 因为我捅死了一个快窒息的人 |
[00:58] | I suppose that was rather crazy of me. | 我想那我确实挺疯狂 |
[01:00] | Almost as crazy as partnering with an FBI agent. | 就跟与联调局的探员合作一样疯狂 |
[01:03] | No — No! | 不 不 |
[01:07] | You find him at his girlfriend’s. | 你在他女朋友那找到了他 |
[01:09] | You have him at gunpoint, but somehow he gets away. | 你拿枪对着他 但是不知怎么他居然跑了 |
[01:13] | Why is that? Why don’t I have | 为什么 为什么你 |
[01:15] | everything you promised me, Agent Keen? | 答应我的事情一件都没实现 基恩探员 |
[01:21] | I have a lead. | 我有线索 |
[01:23] | On Reddington. | 关于雷丁顿 |
[01:24] | I can prove he’s N-13 | 我能证明他就是N-13 |
[01:26] | and that he’s in communication with the Russians. | 而且他还与俄罗斯人勾结 |
[01:29] | Do you, now? | 真有么 |
[01:30] | I suppose there’s only one way to find out. | 我想是真是假只有一种方法才能知道 |
[01:32] | Go. Pursue. Live the dream. | 去吧 查吧 让梦想成真 |
[01:35] | But, Elizabeth… | 但是 伊丽莎白 |
[01:38] | Don’t disappoint me again. | 别再让我失望了 |
[02:19] | Anne? Stay with me. | 安妮 坚持住 |
[02:26] | Belsky reached out. He said it’s urgent. | 贝尔斯基找我们 说有急事 |
[02:31] | Anne had a daughter. | 安妮生前有个女儿 |
[02:33] | Has a daughter. | 她有个女儿 |
[02:35] | You must put that behind you. | 你必须把这些抛诸脑后 |
[02:38] | Belsky has information | 贝尔斯基有关于 |
[02:39] | that concerns Townsend and Elizabeth. | 汤森德和伊丽莎白的情报 |
[02:42] | Then I suppose we’ll act on it. | 那么我想我们该采取相应行动 |
[02:44] | Raymond, there’s something else. | 雷蒙德 还有别的事 |
[02:47] | Paula called. | 宝拉打来电话 |
[02:48] | Glen’s mother, Paula? | 格伦的母亲 宝拉 |
[02:50] | Yes. She wanted you to call or come by the house. | 是的 她想让你回电或者直接去她家 |
[02:53] | And then she said something about “New irons in the fire.” | 她还说了什么新的故事 |
[02:56] | Hot ones, she said. | 她说 是很火辣的那种 |
[02:59] | Oh, my God. Sounds like she’s dating. | 我的天 感觉她在说她的新对象 |
[03:01] | That’s what I said. | 我也是这么说的 |
[03:02] | And she laughed and said, “No, nothing like that. | 然后她笑着说 不是的 |
[03:05] | This is business. | 这是正事 |
[03:07] | Serious business.” | 非常严肃的正事 |
[03:10] | And then she said, “Alright, then, Dembe. | 然后她说 好吧 邓比 |
[03:12] | I’ll see you and Raymond at the house.” | 我在家里等你们过来 |
[03:14] | What happened to Bill and Steven? | 我们不是化名比尔和史蒂文 |
[03:18] | She knows, Raymond. | 她知道了 雷蒙德 |
[03:24] | Oh, my. | 天 |
[03:29] | Histiaeus. | 希司提埃伊欧斯[古希腊米利都暴君] |
[03:30] | What’s to be learned from him, | 从他身上学习到的 |
[03:32] | other than tyranny and duplicity? | 除了暴虐和虚伪还有什么 |
[03:34] | There you have it. The history of mankind — | 你抓住了要点 人性的历史 |
[03:36] | tyranny and duplicity. | 充斥着暴虐和虚伪 |
[03:39] | You’ve come a long way | 你从八号理事会 |
[03:40] | from the 8th Directorate, comrade — | 舟车劳顿来这里辛苦了 同志 |
[03:43] | Uh, Professor Belsky. | 贝尔斯基教授 |
[03:45] | Although I see your affinity | 尽管我发现你 |
[03:47] | for authoritarians hasn’t changed. | 对专权的痴狂还是没有改变 |
[03:49] | Histiaeus wanted to organize a revolt | 希司提埃伊欧斯想组织一次反抗 |
[03:52] | but feared discovery by the Persians, | 但害怕被波斯人发现 |
[03:56] | so he shaved the hair of his favorite slave | 所以他剃了他最喜欢的奴隶的头发 |
[03:59] | and had the treasonous message tattooed on his head. | 还把反叛的信息纹在头上 |
[04:02] | When the hair grew back, | 当头发长出来 |
[04:04] | he sent him off to spread the word, | 他派他去传播消息 |
[04:06] | which became the first recorded act | 这是第一个有记录的 |
[04:08] | of steganography in warfare. | 在战争中的密码学应用 |
[04:11] | Of course, my KGB ciphers | 当然 我的克格勃密语 |
[04:13] | are no more relevant today than tattooing a head, | 和当年在脑袋上纹字差之千里 |
[04:16] | so you can imagine my surprise | 所以你们可以想象 |
[04:19] | when I stumbled across this. | 当我偶然发现这个的时候我有多惊讶 |
[04:24] | I don’t understand. Are you getting leads | 我不明白 你现在要从个 |
[04:25] | 灵媒左芭夫人 塔罗牌 星座 手相 多维读心术 | |
[04:25] | from a psychic now? Red: To predict the future? | 神棍手里收集情报了 这是要预测未来吗 |
[04:27] | I don’t know, Harold. At $5.99 a minute, | 说不定 哈罗德 一个小时5.99美元 |
[04:30] | Madame Zorba might be a bargain at twice the price. | 左芭夫人很可能物超所值 |
[04:33] | If there was a Madam Zorba. But there isn’t. | 如果有这么个左芭夫人 但实际上没有 |
[04:36] | You’re showing me a fake ad? | 你在给我看假广告 |
[04:38] | It’s not an ad. It’s a message. | 那不是广告 是留言 |
[04:40] | A code that I believe Townsend and Elizabeth may be using | 我相信是汤森德和伊丽莎白用的暗语 |
[04:44] | to communicate with an associate. | 用来联系一个同伙 |
[04:46] | “Love is a knot that even death cannot untie.” | 爱情是死亡都无法解开的结 |
[04:49] | It sounds more like a Hallmark card than a code. | 听起来更像是贺曼贺卡上的话而不是密码 |
[04:51] | Having failed to kill me, | 杀我失败 |
[04:53] | I suspect Elizabeth and Townsend may be planning | 我想伊丽莎白和汤森德正在策划 |
[04:56] | to move against those around me — | 来针对我周围的人 |
[04:58] | in my world and possibly in yours. | 不只是我的 没准还有你周围的人 |
[05:02] | Her fight is with you, not us. | 她要杀的是你 不是我们 |
[05:04] | Yes, but you’re with me, | 是的 但是你在我身边 |
[05:07] | and she’s with Townsend, | 她在汤森德身边 |
[05:08] | who takes great pride in displaying | 汤森德他行事全然无视人命 |
[05:11] | his utter disregard for human life. | 并以此为傲 |
[05:14] | “Love is a knot” Isn’t an aphorism. | 爱情是结 不是谚语 |
[05:16] | It’s a clue to decrypting the code. | 这是解密代码的线索 |
[05:20] | As you well know, during the Cold War, | 众所周知 冷战期间 |
[05:22] | nobody mastered the art of clandestine communication | 没有人比苏联人更精通 |
[05:24] | 冷战历史展览馆 白俄罗斯战争博物馆 | |
[05:26] | better than the Soviets, | 用密语交流的艺术 |
[05:27] | their pièce de résistance being a cipher machine | 其中居功至伟的是一台密码机 |
[05:31] | capable of encrypting or decrypting text | 它能够使用十种语言 |
[05:34] | into 10 different languages. | 加密或解密文本 |
[05:36] | The Russkiy Uzel — the Russian Knot. | 俄罗斯结 |
[05:39] | The Kremlin destroyed most of them | 苏联解体前夕 |
[05:41] | just prior to the fall of the Soviet Union, | 克林姆林破坏了其中大多数机器 |
[05:44] | so Lord knows how Townsend got his hands on one, | 天知道汤森德怎么到手了一台 |
[05:47] | but clearly he did, and if we want to decrypt that message, | 但他确实有 如果我们想解密那条信息 |
[05:51] | we need to get one, too. | 我们也需要一个 |
[05:52] | Somehow I don’t think this is something we can order on Amazon. | 我不觉得这能随便淘宝买一个 |
[05:55] | The only other machine I know of | 我只知道有一台 |
[05:56] | is on display in a museum in Minsk. | 在明斯克的博物馆里 |
[05:59] | Beautiful city. Amazing opera house. | 美丽的城市 有很棒的歌剧院 |
[06:02] | I’d forgotten how beautiful until yesterday. | 昨天以前我都忘了那个城市有多美 |
[06:04] | – You were just in Minsk? – Yes. | -你昨天去了明斯克吗 -是啊 |
[06:06] | In order to make a generous donation to said museum | 以便作为一个私人收藏家 |
[06:10] | from a private collection. | 向博物馆慷慨捐赠 |
[06:13] | Nana was born in Minsk. | 娜娜是土生土长的明斯克人 |
[06:15] | I can think of no better way to honor her passing | 我想不出比这个礼物 |
[06:18] | than with this gift. | 更好的方式来纪念她的去世 |
[06:20] | You gave the museum a Cézanne? | 你给了博物馆一幅塞尚名画 |
[06:22] | A stolen one, | 一幅被盗的 |
[06:23] | which, like all good and greedy bureaucrats, | 就像所有又善良又贪婪的官僚一样 |
[06:27] | they’re trying to decide whether to report. | 他们正在决定是否上报 |
[06:29] | Imagine their embarrassment | 想象一下 当联调局在他们的馆里 |
[06:31] | when the FBI finds it in their possession. | 找到它的时候他们得多尴尬 |
[06:34] | You donated the painting. | 你捐的那幅画 |
[06:36] | Now you want us to go and get it back. | 现在你想让我们去取回来 |
[06:37] | Yes. Along with the Russian Knot. | 是的 还有俄罗斯结 |
[06:41] | And why would they give us that? | 他们为什么会将它交给我们 |
[06:43] | Last I checked, your country had sanctions in place | 我查过 你的国家对白俄罗斯的总理 |
[06:46] | against both the president of Belarus and his son. | 和他的儿子实施了制裁 |
[06:49] | They’re not giving you anything. | 他们什么都不会给你们 |
[06:52] | – You want us to steal it. – Of course. | -你想让我们去偷 -废话 |
[06:54] | What the hell do you think we’ve been talking about? | 不然你以为我在和你说什么 |
[07:02] | Okay, this cipher machine | 好吧 这个密码机器 |
[07:03] | is actually pretty fascinating. | 很有意思 |
[07:05] | You use the little keyboard to type up your message, | 你用小键盘输入你的信息 |
[07:07] | which it then jumbles into a random series of letters. | 然后它就会把它变成一系列随机的字母 |
[07:10] | Then, on the receiving end, you need another machine | 在接收端 需要另一台机器 |
[07:12] | to turn the gobbledygook back into regular text. | 将乱码转换成普通文本 |
[07:15] | Okay, but this thing’s like 50 years old. | 这东西看上去得五十多年了 |
[07:16] | I mean, can’t you crack the billboard code without it? | 没有它你就不能破解那广告牌上的密码了 |
[07:19] | Well, it’s not exactly Orphan Annie’s decoder ring. | 这可不像拥有孤女安妮的解码戒指那么简单 |
[07:21] | The complexity of the Knot’s algorithm compounds | 机器算法的复杂性 |
[07:24] | every letter after it is entered, | 是在输入每个字母后使其复合 |
[07:26] | netting us a trillion, trillion, trillion… | 也就是存在着万亿万亿万亿 |
[07:29] | …different possibilities. | 可能的结果 |
[07:31] | I know we’d like to find out what Keen | 我知道我们想弄清基恩 |
[07:32] | and Townsend are up to, but are we really | 和汤森德想干什么 但是我们真的 |
[07:34] | talking about robbing the Belarusian War Museum? | 在讨论去抢白俄罗斯战争博物馆 |
[07:36] | I feel like we’ve done worse. | 我们又不是没干过更糟的 |
[07:38] | Reddington made it clear there’s no diplomatic angle here. | 雷丁顿很明确其中没有施展外交手段的空间 |
[07:41] | Townsend has illicit relationships | 汤森德与俄白联盟 |
[07:43] | with the Council of Ministers. | 部长理事会私下勾结 |
[07:44] | If we reach out for help, he’ll be tipped. | 如果我们通过外交提出申请 他就会知道 |
[07:46] | Yeah, but to what? We don’t even know what Keen’s planning. | 知道什么 我们都不知道基恩想做什么 |
[07:49] | Okay, Ruddiger, what do ya got? | 鲁丁格 这是什么 |
[07:52] | This bores through rock | 这个钻头可以利用超声波振动 |
[07:53] | using ultrasonic vibrations. | 钻透岩板 |
[08:03] | Hell of a lot quieter, too. | 动静也不大 |
[08:05] | It’s not very deep. | 看起来不够深 |
[08:06] | Don’t we need to get through two feet of concrete? | 我们不是需要打穿60公分的混凝土墙吗 |
[08:08] | Only needs to be deep enough for the SCDA to do its thing | 深度只要足够让炸药发挥功能就行 |
[08:11] | and to keep me out of the boss’s heavy bag. | 还能让老大不要来找我麻烦 |
[08:14] | Of course, what you gain in noise reduction, | 不过消音的代价 |
[08:17] | you lose in predictability. | 就是难以预测时长 |
[08:19] | It takes time to heat up and expand, | 需要足够的时间加热膨胀 |
[08:23] | for the pressure to build, until finally… | 才能产生足够的压力 然后最终 |
[08:28] | Boom. | 爆炸 |
[08:33] | Talk to me about access. | 讲讲怎么进去 |
[08:35] | Once we’re in, we need a way to smuggle the cipher device out. | 进去以后 我们要设法把译码机运出去 |
[08:38] | The lab’s mocking up a fake to leave in its place as we speak. | 实验室正在制作仿品 用来偷梁换柱 |
[08:41] | We’ll need to loop the security feeds to make the swap. | 让监控循环播放 就能趁机掉包 |
[08:43] | Okay, but how do we gain entry into their security passage? | 好 但我们怎么进去 |
[08:46] | Silva Terzian. | 席尔瓦·泰尔齐安 |
[08:48] | Immigrated from Armenia. | 亚美尼亚移民 |
[08:50] | Gets a tea at the same café | 每天上班前 |
[08:52] | every morning before she goes to work. | 都会在同一家餐馆买杯茶 |
[08:54] | She’s our in. | 她就是我们的通行证 |
[09:00] | Pack it up. It’s time to go. | 收拾东西 该出发了 |
[09:02] | – Wait. Like, now? – Why so soon? | -现在就出发吗 -为什么这么急 |
[09:04] | The breach happens Friday night. | 我们周五晚上行动 |
[09:06] | That’s when the museum is hosting its fundraiser. | 正是博物馆举办募捐活动的时候 |
[09:08] | Staff won’t like the FBI presence, | 他们不会希望联调局在场 |
[09:09] | won’t want to cause a scene in front of the donors, | 更不想在捐赠者面前引起轰动 |
[09:11] | which means they’re more likely to fall for our diversion. | 所以更容易被我们声东击西 |
[09:15] | – Enjoy. – Thanks. | -用餐愉快 -谢谢 |
[09:21] | I am so sorry! | 真对不起 |
[09:22] | – No, it’s okay. – Let me help you with that. | -没关系 -我来帮你 |
[09:24] | Don’t — Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[09:29] | You forgot your wallet. | 你忘了钱包 |
[09:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:33] | Anyone unclear? Any questions? | 还有什么疑问 |
[09:36] | I think the big question is, what’s Liz really up to? | 最大的问题是 莉斯究竟想做什么 |
[09:38] | If we’re successful in bringing | 如果我们成功地把译码机 |
[09:39] | this device home from Minsk, | 从明斯克带回来 |
[09:41] | we have a good shot at finding out. | 我们就有机会弄明白了 |
[10:20] | Let me know if we have a problem. | 有问题随时通知我 |
[10:27] | At the terminus, go left. | 走到头左转 |
[10:29] | Then straight ahead 200 feet. | 然后往前走60米 |
[10:31] | Once you’re on site, you need to be | 就位以后 |
[10:33] | 12 feet, 2 inches off the center of the north wall. | 距离北墙的中心是3米7 |
[10:38] | Your credentials appear to be in order, | 证件没有问题 |
[10:40] | but I’m afraid you’re in the wrong country. | 但你似乎来错了地方 |
[10:43] | I go wherever he takes me. | 我在追踪这个人 |
[10:45] | Notorious fugitive Raymond Reddington. | 著名逃犯雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[10:47] | I’m told you accepted a stolen painting from him. | 听说这里有幅画是他偷来的 |
[10:49] | He called himself Lloyd Wilke. | 他自称是罗伊德·威尔奇 |
[10:51] | I could alert INTERPOL. | 我可以找国际刑警组织帮忙 |
[10:53] | I’m sure they’d love to swarm your museum | 但他们肯定会冲到这里 |
[10:55] | and arrest you as an accomplice after the fact. | 然后把你们当作共犯抓起来 |
[10:57] | But that might kill the mood of this lovely evening. | 那就太破坏今晚的氛围了 |
[11:00] | Yes. That would be terrible. | 没错 那就太糟了 |
[11:02] | Or you could have your people show my team | 你也可以选择带我们的人去查一下监控 |
[11:04] | your security feeds while I look at that Cézanne. | 我也能欣赏一下塞尚的作品 |
[11:28] | Four minutes. | 四分钟 |
[11:29] | Alright. You get started. | 好的 你开始吧 |
[11:31] | I got the sensors. | 我来搞定传感器 |
[11:39] | Beautiful city, by the way. | 真是座漂亮的城市 |
[11:41] | It’s true what they say. Minsk isn’t just concrete. | 他们说的没错 明斯克不仅只有建筑 |
[11:44] | There is some really beautiful concrete. | 但有些建筑真的很漂亮 |
[11:46] | Hey, Aram. It’s Cooper. Something about a legal attaché. | 阿兰姆 库珀说有个文件要弄 |
[11:50] | – We’ll catch up in a second. – Alright. | -我们马上就来 -好的 |
[12:07] | Not trying to cowboy anyone, guys. | 我们不想像牛仔那样冲撞任何人 |
[12:09] | Just want to take a quick peek at the footage. | 只是想看看录像 |
[12:59] | Sensors are down. | 传感器好了 |
[13:07] | – They’re here. – Who’s here? | -他们在这儿 -他们是谁 |
[13:09] | The Task Force. | 特别小组 |
[13:10] | What the hell are they doing here? | 他们来这里干什么 |
[13:11] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[13:13] | Reddington must have sent them | 一定是雷丁顿派他们来的 |
[13:15] | to get the device before we can. | 想要赶在我们之前拿到设备 |
[13:17] | We have to hurry. | 我们要抓紧了 |
[13:28] | Hey, Aram, we’re in place. | 阿兰姆 我们就位了 |
[13:29] | Okay, just give me a minute to record | 好的 给我点时间 |
[13:31] | enough footage to loop the feeds. | 录下足够的视频来循环播放 |
[13:55] | Okay. The cameras are bypassed. You’re good to go. | 监控开始循环了 你们可以动手了 |
[14:02] | – Hurry, hurry. – Okay. Any minute now. | -赶紧赶紧 -马上就好 |
[14:06] | Don’t answer that. | 别接 |
[14:07] | It’s about to blow. | 马上就要炸开了 |
[14:09] | What… | 你怎么… |
[14:10] | Hello? | 你好 |
[14:11] | I just had a dream about you. | 我刚才梦到你了 |
[14:13] | I’m sorry, Neville. Now’s not a good time. | 抱歉内维尔 我现在不方便讲话 |
[14:14] | No, don’t interrupt or I’ll forget. | 别打断我 不然就忘了 |
[14:17] | I was at a wedding, | 我去参加一个婚礼 |
[14:18] | about to greet the bride and groom, | 正要去祝贺新郎新娘 |
[14:20] | but everyone was crying. | 但是大家都在哭 |
[14:22] | And suddenly I realized — this isn’t a wedding. | 然后我突然意识到 这不是婚礼 |
[14:24] | It’s a funeral. | 这是葬礼 |
[14:28] | Aram, we’re ready to open the case. | 阿兰姆 我们要打开保护罩了 |
[14:30] | Are the sensors down? | 传感器关掉了吗 |
[14:32] | Uh, guys? This is weird, | 各位 有些奇怪 |
[14:33] | but the sensors are already off. | 传感器已经被关掉了 |
[14:41] | I hate funerals. | 我讨厌葬礼 |
[14:43] | I’m absolutely squeamish about open caskets. | 我不能忍受打开的棺材 |
[14:46] | I was terrified. And that’s when I felt | 我吓坏了 然后突然感觉 |
[14:48] | someone squeeze my hand. | 有人捏了一下我的手 |
[14:50] | And it was you. You were holding my hand. | 是你 你抓着我的手 |
[14:52] | And I wasn’t afraid anymore. | 然后我就不再害怕了 |
[14:54] | Oh, and guess who was in the casket. | 你猜棺材里是谁 |
[14:55] | – I don’t know. – Reddington. | -不知道 -雷丁顿 |
[14:57] | And he looked hideous, all sunken and yellow. | 他看上去丑陋不堪 身体又干又黄 |
[15:00] | I’m sorry, Neville. I really have to… | 抱歉内维尔 我真的要… |
[15:01] | I know I was harsh before, | 我知道之前对你很苛刻 |
[15:03] | but this dream is a good sign. | 但这个梦是个好兆头 |
[15:06] | I am rooting for you, Elizabeth. | 我是支持你的 伊丽莎白 |
[15:09] | I gotta go. | 我要挂了 |
[15:11] | He said he had a dream about me. | 他说梦到我了 |
[15:13] | He is creepy. | 他就是这么瘆人 |
[15:21] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[15:42] | Run. | 快跑 |
[15:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:51] | The badge. I left it in the furnace room. | 通行证 我落在熔炉间了 |
[15:52] | Forget the badge! | 别管通行证了 |
[15:53] | We can’t get through the security gate without it. | 没它我们通不过安检 |
[15:55] | – We’ll go on foot! – I’ll be back. | -那就硬闯 -马上回来 |
[15:57] | I’ll meet you in the van. | 回车里汇合 |
[16:00] | It’s her. She’s in the building. Keen’s got the cipher! | 是她 基恩就在这里 她拿到了译码机 |
[16:02] | Aram, tell me you have eyes. | 阿兰姆 你能看到她吗 |
[16:04] | Got her. Basement, near the east stairwell. | 找到了 她在地下室 东楼梯井附近 |
[16:06] | Agent Park is right around the corner. | 帕克探员就在拐角处 |
[16:11] | Oh, no. | 天啊 |
[16:25] | It really is a lovely piece. | 真是幅好作品 |
[16:53] | I always wanted a hero moment. | 我终于等到了高光时刻 |
[16:56] | I got the badge. | 拿到通行证了 |
[16:59] | Let’s go! Grab the Knot! | 快走 拿上机器 |
[17:02] | Yeah, I got it. I’m right behind you. | 知道了 这就来 |
[17:06] | Where’s Park? | 帕克在哪儿 |
[17:09] | What, are you gonna shoot me? | 怎么 你要开枪打我吗 |
[17:11] | – For this? – You don’t understand. | -为了这个 -你不明白 |
[17:12] | I’m dead without the device that’s in that bag. | 没有包里这个机器我就死定了 |
[17:15] | Shoot me, then. | 那打死我吧 |
[17:16] | Show me there’s nothing left of the old Elizabeth Keen. | 让我看看过去的伊丽莎白·基恩已不复存在 |
[17:18] | The cipher. I have to have it. | 我必须拿到密码机 |
[17:21] | Why? You mean for Townsend | 为什么 你是为了汤森德 |
[17:22] | so we can’t read his messages? | 这样我们就无法读懂他的消息了 |
[17:25] | Townsend? | 汤森德 |
[17:28] | He doesn’t know I’m — | 他不知道我 |
[17:30] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么会这么说 |
[17:32] | Liz, where are you? | 莉斯 你在哪里 |
[17:34] | Liz, we need to go right now. | 莉斯 我们现在必须走了 |
[17:41] | Park! | 帕克 |
[17:48] | – Is she okay? – Yeah. I’m okay. | -她还好吗 -是的 我很好 |
[17:50] | Where’s Liz? Where’d she go? | 莉斯在哪里 她去哪里了 |
[18:04] | You’re not taking the painting? | 你不拿走这幅画吗 |
[18:06] | My concern is finding Reddington. | 我关心的是找到雷丁顿 |
[18:08] | Agents from our Art Theft unit will be in touch, | 我们艺术品盗窃组的探员随后会跟你联系 |
[18:10] | and they’ll want to discuss the details. | 他们会具体聊聊事情经过 |
[18:12] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[18:15] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[18:17] | What kind of problem? | 哪种麻烦 |
[18:18] | A Liz Keen problem. | 有关莉斯·基恩的麻烦 |
[18:22] | My pumpkin cheesecake thumbprints | 我的南瓜奶酪蛋糕饼干 |
[18:25] | are sort of legendary. | 是出了名的好吃 |
[18:27] | They were Glen’s favorite. | 它们曾是格伦的最爱 |
[18:29] | Thank you, Paula. | 谢谢你 宝拉 |
[18:31] | Yes. Thank you, Paula. | 是的 谢谢你 宝拉 |
[18:33] | You’re welcome, Steve, Bill. | 不客气 史蒂文 比尔 |
[18:37] | Paula, is there anything you’d like to tell us? | 宝拉 你有什么想告诉我们的吗 |
[18:41] | I used canned pumpkin. | 我用的是罐头南瓜 |
[18:46] | You know who I am. | 你知道我是谁 |
[18:48] | I do. | 我知道 |
[18:50] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:52] | I know it’s a big secret. | 我知道这是个大秘密 |
[18:54] | How did you find out, Paula? | 你是怎么知道的 宝拉 |
[18:57] | I found this under Jelly’s bed. | 我在”果冻”的床下发现了这个 |
[19:02] | I say “Manuscript,” | 我说的是”手稿” |
[19:05] | but it’s really more of a memoir. | 但这实际上更像是回忆录 |
[19:08] | Glen was writing a book? | 格伦之前在写书吗 |
[19:09] | About your time together, | 关于你们在一起的日子 |
[19:12] | the hijinks and shenanigans. | 那些玩笑和胡闹的事 |
[19:16] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[19:17] | I don’t think he sent it to any publishers yet. | 我觉得他没寄给任何出版商 |
[19:20] | I can’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[19:21] | – I can. – Me too! | -我相信 -我也是 |
[19:24] | It makes a whole lot more sense | 这比”果冻”成为 |
[19:26] | than Jelly being Huey Lewis’ muse. | 休伊·路易斯的缪斯更能说得通 |
[19:31] | Paula, why are you telling me all of this now? | 宝拉 你为什么现在告诉我这一切 |
[19:34] | That’s the thing. | 事情是这样 |
[19:35] | I’ve been retired from Ma Bell for some time now, | 我从贝尔大妈电信公司退休一段时间了 |
[19:39] | and I’ve been keeping to my budget, | 我一直省吃俭用 |
[19:42] | but after Jelly died, | 但”果冻”去世后 |
[19:44] | without his income, | 没了他那份收入 |
[19:47] | um, things have gotten sort of | 事情变得有些 |
[19:51] | …tight. | 艰难 |
[19:53] | Now, I-I’m not asking for a handout. | 我不是在乞求施舍 |
[19:56] | I went back to work at the phone company part-time, | 我回电话公司打零工了 |
[20:00] | but if you could maybe lend me — | 但如果你可以借我 |
[20:04] | How much do you need? | 你需要多少钱 |
[20:05] | $172. | 172美元 |
[20:08] | And I’ll pay it back with interest. | 我会连本带利还你的 |
[20:12] | Or I could work it off, | 或者我可以以工偿债 |
[20:14] | pressing that suit | 熨烫西装 |
[20:16] | or maybe cooking you two | 或者给你俩做一顿 |
[20:19] | a nice cream can dinner. | 美味的奶油罐头晚餐 |
[20:21] | Well, that does sound nice, but, Paula, this is a gift — | 听起来不错 但是宝拉 这是份礼物 |
[20:25] | one I offer you in exchange for your continued discretion. | 是我对你一直以来谨言慎行的回报 |
[20:29] | No gifts. | 我不要礼物 |
[20:31] | I have to insist on paying you back. | 我坚持要还给你 |
[20:34] | Then let’s just say I’m purchasing Glen’s manuscript. | 那么就算我买下格伦的手稿 |
[20:42] | Well, that would mean a lot to him. | 这对他来说意义重大 |
[20:45] | You say you’ve gone back to work at the phone company? | 你说你回电话公司工作了吗 |
[20:47] | Yeah, the cellular one, the big one. | 是的 那个很大的手机公司 |
[20:50] | 18 hours a week now. | 现在一周工作18小时 |
[20:53] | Why do you ask? | 你为什么会问 |
[21:00] | What on earth? | 到底怎么回事 |
[21:01] | Reddington must have donated the painting | 雷丁顿捐这幅画 |
[21:03] | so he could case the museum. | 一定是为了对这座博物馆下手 |
[21:04] | What do you think he was after? | 你觉得他在找什么 |
[21:05] | The Russian Knot. | 俄罗斯结 |
[21:08] | That machine is one-of-a-kind. | 这台机器是独一无二的 |
[21:10] | Lucky we stopped him. | 幸运的是 我们阻止了他 |
[21:11] | Yes. Thank God for the FBI. | 太好了 多亏有联调局 |
[21:13] | Your local police are gonna want to secure the area. | 你们当地的警察会警戒整片区域 |
[21:16] | We should clear everyone out. | 我们应该清场 |
[21:27] | Tell me that was the fake. | 告诉我那台是假的 |
[21:30] | Thank God for the FBI. | 多亏有联调局 |
[21:39] | We got the device, | 我们拿到了这台机器 |
[21:41] | Allstate and the Art Theft unit got the Cézanne. | 保险公司和艺术品盗窃组拿到了塞尚名画 |
[21:43] | Excellent. Please tell me you made it to the opera. | 太棒了 请告诉我你们完美谢幕了 |
[21:46] | We didn’t. Keen made sure of that. | 我们没有 基恩不让这样 |
[21:47] | Oh, of course. She was there. | 当然 她在那里 |
[21:50] | That’s what I can’t square — is the “Of course” of it all. | 我不能理解的就是这个”当然” |
[21:53] | You told me that she and Townsend | 你之前告诉我 她和汤森德 |
[21:54] | were using one of these devices to encrypt their communiqués, | 利用这样的机器加密他们的公报 |
[21:58] | that you’d intercepted those communiqués | 你拦截了这些公报 |
[22:00] | but couldn’t decrypt them unless we went to Minsk | 但你无法破解它们 除非我们去明思克 |
[22:02] | and got the other device. | 拿到另一台机器 |
[22:04] | Something Elizabeth would never have wanted you to do. | 伊丽莎白绝不希望你们这样做 |
[22:07] | What I can’t square is how she knew we were doing it. | 我不能理解的是 她怎么知道我们要去 |
[22:09] | Or why, when I mentioned Townsend’s name, | 或者为什么当我提起汤森德时 |
[22:11] | Keen acted like he had no idea she was there. | 基恩看起来一脸茫然 |
[22:14] | Well, I can’t speak to any of that, | 这个我不知道 |
[22:15] | but all that matters is that you have the device | 但重要的是 你们拿到了那台机器 |
[22:18] | and I have the ability to show you how to use it | 我有能力向你们展示怎么使用它 |
[22:20] | to read the text on that billboard, | 来读懂广告牌上的文字 |
[22:22] | which I’ll do as soon as I finish with a pressing appointment. | 我有个紧急会面 一结束我就来 |
[22:26] | More pressing than stopping Townsend and finding Elizabeth? | 比阻止汤森德 找到伊丽莎白更紧急 |
[22:29] | For the moment. | 目前是 |
[22:31] | Paula, tell me something good. | 宝拉 告诉我些好消息 |
[22:33] | Well, you know Ernie in billing has had his eye on me | 你知道账单部门的厄尼自从他太太死后 |
[22:37] | since his missus passed, | 一直对我有意思 |
[22:39] | so I took him up on an offer to have dinner at Perkins. | 所以我邀请他去珀金斯餐厅吃晚餐 |
[22:44] | I sort of sweet-talked him. | 对他一番甜言蜜语 |
[22:46] | Anyway, I told him I did one of those spit tests, | 总之 我告诉他我做了个唾液检测 |
[22:51] | found out I had a half-sister, | 发现我有个同父异母的姐妹 |
[22:53] | and was just desperate to get an address. | 我特别想知道她的地址 |
[23:03] | Emma Foster. | 艾玛·福斯特 |
[23:04] | Date of birth, address, phone number. | 出生日期 地址 电话号码 |
[23:08] | And he just went and got it for you? | 他就这样帮你去查了吗 |
[23:10] | I always told Jelly you get more bees with honey. | 我总是告诉”果冻” 欲将取之必先与之 |
[23:15] | You are the bee’s knees, Paula. | 你可太棒了 宝拉 |
[23:19] | Oh, and what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[23:20] | A receipt from Perkins. | 珀金斯餐厅的收据 |
[23:23] | If it’s not too much, | 如果不太多的话 |
[23:25] | I’d like to get reimbursed for the chicken dinner. | 我想报销一下鸡肉晚餐的费用 |
[23:27] | Ernie wanted to go Dutch. | 厄尼想各付一半 |
[23:30] | Ugh. Ernie. | 天啊 厄尼 |
[23:39] | – Ressler. – Reddington’s lying to you. | -我是雷斯勒 -雷丁顿在骗你们 |
[23:41] | You want to tell me about it? How about you turn yourself in? | 你想跟我说这事吗 要不你自首怎么样 |
[23:43] | He told you I wanted the device to keep him from | 他告诉你 我想要这台机器是为了不让他 |
[23:46] | reading messages between me and Townsend. | 读懂我和汤森德间的消息 |
[23:49] | Yeah, a theory you proved by trying to prevent us from getting it. | 对 你试图阻止我们拿到它已证明了这一理论 |
[23:51] | I wasn’t there to keep you from reading my messages. | 我去那里不是为了阻止你们读懂我的消息 |
[23:54] | I was there to get it so that I could read his. | 我去那里拿那台机器是为了能读懂他的 |
[23:57] | Wait. The billboard’s his? | 等等 那个广告牌是他的吗 |
[23:59] | Billboard? I don’t know anything about a billboard. | 广告牌 我不知道什么广告牌 |
[24:01] | What I know is Reddington uses the Knot to decrypt messages | 我只知道雷丁顿利用俄罗斯结来破解 |
[24:04] | in classified ads in The Washington Post. | 刊登在《华盛顿邮报》分类广告里的消息 |
[24:07] | If he’s decrypting messages using a Russian Knot, | 如果他在利用俄罗斯结破解消息 |
[24:09] | then why send us to Minsk to get another one? | 那他为什么让我们去明思克偷另一台 |
[24:11] | So that I couldn’t read what he and his handler | 这样我就没法读懂他和 |
[24:13] | are saying to each other. | 他的上线之间的联络了 |
[24:15] | That’s who he’s talking to. | 那个和他联络的人 |
[24:16] | If I can prove he’s talking to the Russians — | 如果我能证明和他对话的是俄国人 |
[24:19] | You can prove he’s N-13. | 你就能证明他是N13 |
[24:20] | I am not the enemy. He is. | 我不是敌人 他才是 |
[24:24] | Please. Let me prove it to you. | 求你了 让我证明给你看 |
[24:28] | Keen wants to meet. | 基恩想见一面 |
[24:30] | What she wants is to destroy the device | 她只想毁了这台机器 |
[24:32] | so we can’t know what she and Townsend are planning. | 这样我们就无法得知她和汤森德在计划什么 |
[24:35] | No, I think she wants to use the device to prove | 不 我觉得她想利用这台机器证明 |
[24:37] | that Reddington’s communicating with his Russian handler. | 雷丁顿在与他的俄国上线联系 |
[24:39] | I feel like we should at least hear her out. | 我觉得我们至少该听听她说什么 |
[24:41] | You think we should give her a big hug. | 你觉得我们该给她个大大的拥抱 |
[24:43] | She probably needs one. | 她也许需要一个 |
[24:46] | Look, the Russian Knot is a relic of the Cold War | 听着 俄罗斯结是冷战时期的文物 |
[24:48] | that creates an analog code. | 用来创建模拟编码的机器 |
[24:50] | Newspaper classifieds barely exist anymore. | 如今已经几乎没人在报纸上登广告了 |
[24:53] | This sounds a lot more like Mr. Reddington | 比起基恩探员或内维尔·汤森德 |
[24:55] | than it does Agent Keen or Neville Townsend. | 这更像是雷丁顿先生的行事作风 |
[24:58] | I appreciate your reluctance, Agent Park, | 我理解你的不情愿 帕克探员 |
[25:00] | but if there’s a chance this could finally prove | 但如果有机会能够最终证明 |
[25:02] | that Reddington’s a Russian agent, | 雷丁顿是俄罗斯特工 |
[25:04] | I think we need to hear what Agent Keen has to say. | 我想我们需要听听基恩探员怎么说的 |
[25:07] | She’s gonna want to know that I have your word on this, | 她必须确保能得到你的承诺 |
[25:09] | that we’re not gonna double-cross her. | 保证我们不会出卖她 |
[25:11] | You have it. Now call her back. | 我保证 你给她回电话吧 |
[25:22] | Cooper signed off. Tell me how this is gonna work. | 库珀同意了 告诉我要怎么做 |
[25:24] | Grab a pen. And listen carefully. | 拿支笔 仔细听我说 |
[25:30] | This is Assistant Director Harold Cooper, | 这里是助理司长哈罗德·库珀 |
[25:32] | authorization code 39587. | 授权码 39587 |
[25:36] | I need to requisition a team for surveillance and apprehension. | 我需要征用一个小队实施监控和逮捕行动 |
[25:49] | Who is it? | 谁 |
[25:51] | Emma Foster? | 艾玛·福斯特是吗 |
[25:53] | Who’s asking? | 你是谁 |
[25:55] | My name is Farwell Smith. Your mother’s attorney. | 我叫法韦尔·史密斯 是你母亲的律师 |
[26:03] | You worked with my mom? | 你和我妈妈一起共事 |
[26:05] | I helped her with some of her estate planning. | 我帮她处理一些房产上的事情 |
[26:08] | She never mentioned you. | 她从来没提起过你 |
[26:10] | Most of my clients don’t mention me to their children. | 我大部分客户都不会跟他们的孩子提起我 |
[26:14] | Wills and trusts can be awkward. | 遗嘱和信托问题可能有点尴尬 |
[26:19] | It’s all part of the job, | 这是我工作的一部分 |
[26:21] | in order to deliver a little bit of good news | 在这样一个悲伤的时刻 |
[26:23] | at an otherwise mournful time. | 来传达一点算是好的消息 |
[26:28] | M-Mournful? | 悲伤的时刻 |
[26:32] | I’m — I’m sorry. I thought you knew. | 我很抱歉 我以为你已经知道了 |
[26:39] | Anne passed away. | 安妮去世了 |
[26:54] | I am so sorry for your loss. | 请节哀 |
[27:11] | Hey, Keen. I’m here. | 基恩 我到了 |
[27:12] | There’s a man selling pretzels at the 72nd street crossover | 72大街交叉口 喷泉上方 |
[27:15] | above the fountain. Buy one. | 有个人在卖椒盐卷饼 买一个 |
[27:17] | He’s headed into the park. | 他往公园方向去了 |
[27:19] | Keen knows our vehicles will have to pull back. | 基恩知道我们的车只能撤回 |
[27:21] | Beta team, stand down. | B小队 撤退 |
[27:22] | Delta, can you go on foot? | D小队 你们能走过去吗 |
[27:30] | Drop your cell in the trash. | 把手机扔垃圾桶里 |
[27:38] | Down the steps, by the fountain. | 台阶下面 喷泉旁边 |
[27:43] | I don’t have a visual. Somebody get me eyes. | 我看不到了 有人有视野吗 |
[27:45] | Beta, clear emergency access. | B小队 清理安全通道 |
[27:59] | So you have bodyguards now. | 你现在都有保镖了 |
[28:02] | Is that it? | 就是那个吗 |
[28:04] | You have Reddington’s ad? | 雷丁顿的广告你带了吗 |
[28:07] | Did Reddington tell you how he knew I’d be in Minsk? | 雷丁顿有没有说他怎么知道我在明斯克的 |
[28:10] | I think he thinks I told you. | 他可能觉得我会告诉你 |
[28:13] | Guess that’s the romantic in him. | 这大概就是他骨子里的浪漫 |
[28:18] | Okay. Enter the number first. | 先输入数字 |
[28:20] | That belong to your mother? | 那是你妈妈的吗 |
[28:24] | Please tell me that you at least tried calling that. | 请告诉我你已经试着拨过这个号了 |
[28:26] | It’s not a phone number. | 不是电话号码 |
[28:27] | It’s a key meant to orient the machine’s settings. | 是设定这个机器定向的密钥 |
[28:30] | And, yes, this book belonged to my mother, | 是的 这本笔记确实是我妈妈的 |
[28:32] | along with a storage locker filled with half-solved clues about Reddington | 还有一个储物箱里面塞满了关于雷丁顿的 |
[28:36] | and a series of encrypted messages. | 解开了一半的线索还有一系列加密信息 |
[28:39] | There’s more than one? | 不止有一条吗 |
[28:41] | And if we can decrypt this one, we can decrypt all of them. | 如果我们能解密这条线索 就全都能解开了 |
[28:45] | Okay. Now what? | 好了 然后呢 |
[28:47] | The circled letters, in order. | 圈起来的字母 按顺序 |
[28:51] | I have eyes. Should we move in? | 我看到了 要接近目标吗 |
[28:53] | Yes, but keep your distance until units are in place. | 是的 但在所有小队就位之前请保持距离 |
[28:56] | We don’t know what kind of protection she has, | 我们不确定她带的保护措施是什么 |
[28:57] | and I want to keep this clean. | 而且这个行动我想要干净利落 |
[28:58] | C M A C. M. A. | |
[29:02] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[29:07] | You okay? Keen, what is it? | 你没事吧 基恩你怎么了 |
[29:11] | I don’t know how Reddington knew I was coming. | 我不知道雷丁顿怎么知道我要来 |
[29:12] | I don’t know how he knows half the things he does. | 他所做的事我一大半都不知道 |
[29:16] | But I do know that I’m right about this. | 但我确信在这件事上我是对的 |
[29:19] | I just wish you’d believe me. | 我只是希望你能相信我 |
[29:21] | I do believe you. | 我相信你 |
[29:24] | I wish you didn’t need proof. | 我希望你不需要证据就能相信我 |
[29:36] | That’s the message? | 这就是他要传达的信息 |
[29:38] | Numbers? | 一串数字 |
[29:39] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[29:42] | Maybe we did it wrong. | 或许我们搞错了 |
[29:43] | I mean, maybe we need to try again. | 或许我们可以再试一次 |
[29:50] | Damn it. Keen, hey! This isn’t me! | 该死 基恩 我不知情 |
[29:53] | – Hey! – Send them in. Now. | -停下 -让她们进来 马上 |
[29:55] | We’re made. Go. Now! Move in. | 我们暴露了 马上行动 |
[29:57] | Keen, wait! They lied to me! | 基恩等等 他们骗了我 |
[30:03] | Keen. Hey. Stop. | 基恩 停下 |
[30:06] | Stop. Keen, they lied to me. | 停下 基恩 他们骗了我 |
[30:08] | I had no idea. I swear. | 我发誓我不知道 |
[30:13] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[30:27] | She’s somewhere under the terrace. | 她就在露台那边某个地方 |
[30:28] | All units, move in. I repeat, move in now. | 所有小队 行动 重复 马上行动 |
[30:52] | This can’t be right. | 这不可能 |
[30:56] | Your mother had a considerable estate. | 你母亲有非常可观的房产 |
[30:59] | We talked about it as recently as a year ago. | 我们大概近一年才讨论过 |
[31:01] | I was gonna get like $3,000, not $3 million. | 我大概能拿到三千 而不是三百万 |
[31:06] | Perhaps she wanted it to be a pleasant surprise. | 或许她想把这当成一个惊喜 |
[31:11] | Did you know she was in love with a wanted fugitive? | 你知道她爱上了一个被通缉的逃犯吗 |
[31:16] | She told you that? | 她告诉你的吗 |
[31:17] | She called last week, about him | 她上周给我打了电话 提到了他 |
[31:19] | and how these people had come to where she lived to kill him. | 提到那些人来了她住的地方想要杀他 |
[31:24] | I tried asking her what was going on, | 我想问问她到底发生了什么 |
[31:26] | but all she wanted was for me to protect myself, | 但她只告诉我保护好自己 |
[31:29] | that the people who were after him | 说来追杀他的那些人 |
[31:31] | might come after her or me. | 可能也会找上她 或者找上我 |
[31:34] | I thought it was crazy talk. | 我觉得是她在说胡话 |
[31:36] | But she insisted I drop everything and… | 但是她坚持让我放下一切 |
[31:40] | go into hiding. | 躲起来 |
[31:43] | So I came here | 所以我来了这里 |
[31:45] | and waited. | 一直在等 |
[31:46] | She told me she was hoping to stay with a friend | 她告诉我她应该会去跟一个朋友 |
[31:48] | in a cabin on a lake, | 待在一间湖边小屋 |
[31:51] | and she’d call me when everything settled down. | 然后等一切尘埃落定 她会打电话给我 |
[31:54] | That was the last time I ever spoke to her. | 那是我最后一次跟她说话 |
[32:01] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[32:06] | Did you know her well? | 你跟她熟吗 |
[32:08] | I did. | 很熟 |
[32:10] | Then you can understand why I want to remember | 那你应该可以理解为什么我只想记住 |
[32:13] | her love and kindness, | 她的爱意和善良 |
[32:15] | not her connection to a criminal. | 而不是她跟一个罪犯之间的关系 |
[32:17] | I can’t do that if any of this money comes from him. | 如果这笔钱有任何一部分来自他 我不能要 |
[32:21] | Can you promise me that it doesn’t? | 你能保证没有他的钱吗 |
[32:25] | I can’t promise you that. | 这点我不能保证 |
[32:30] | But I can promise you that your mother | 但我可以保证 你的母亲 |
[32:34] | wanted you to have everything | 她希望你能收下 |
[32:36] | that she could possibly give you. | 她能给予你的一切 |
[32:39] | That would include this. | 当然也包括这笔钱 |
[32:43] | Think about it. | 你考虑一下吧 |
[32:45] | You could always donate it to charity, | 你大可以把它捐给慈善机构 |
[32:48] | set up a scholarship. | 或者设立一项奖学金 |
[32:51] | Put on a play. | 投资一部戏 |
[32:53] | At the very least, pay all your bills, | 最起码 把你所有账单付清 |
[32:56] | buy something for yourself, and then, if you want, | 给自己买一些东西 然后 如果你想的话 |
[33:00] | you can give the rest of it away. | 可以把剩下的钱都捐了 |
[33:05] | Just think about it. | 好好想想吧 |
[33:14] | How did she die? | 她是怎么死的 |
[33:19] | It was an accident. | 是一个意外 |
[33:22] | Caused by the fugitive? | 是那个逃犯造成的吗 |
[33:24] | No. | 不是 |
[33:29] | But he — he was responsible. | 但是他 他有一部分责任 |
[33:35] | Tell me, a man like that — | 告诉我 一个那样的人 |
[33:39] | do you think he’ll ever get what’s coming to him? | 你觉得他会受到他应有的惩罚吗 |
[33:48] | I do. | 我想会的 |
[33:56] | You’re crazy. You do know that. | 你疯了 你知道吗 |
[33:59] | I like to think of it as determined. | 我更愿意把这称为”下定决心” |
[34:01] | Yeah, determined to get yourself killed. | 是啊 下定决心想让自己死 |
[34:03] | And for what? We couldn’t crack the code. | 为了什么 我们还是不能破译密码 |
[34:05] | You had the messages and the machine to decrypt it, | 你手上有信息 机器也把它解密了 |
[34:08] | and what did you get? | 然后你得到什么了 |
[34:10] | A whole lot of nothing. | 一堆无意义的数字 |
[34:11] | I must be missing a step — | 我一定是漏了一步 |
[34:13] | an input my mom didn’t know about. | 一个连我妈妈也不知道的信息 |
[34:15] | Say there is, and we figured it out. | 就算有 我们也搞清楚了 |
[34:17] | You think the FBI’s letting you near that machine again? | 你觉得联调局那帮人还会再让你靠近机器吗 |
[34:20] | Ressler gave you a shot. | 雷斯勒给了你一个机会 |
[34:21] | He’s not giving you another one. | 他不会再给你一次了 |
[34:25] | How did Reddington know we’d be in Minsk? | 雷丁顿怎么会知道我们在明斯克 |
[34:27] | We didn’t tell anybody. | 我们谁都没说 |
[34:30] | We found the folder of classified ads. | 我们找到了文件夹里的报纸分类广告 |
[34:32] | We reviewed my mom’s notes on encryption. | 我们看了我妈妈关于加密信息的笔记 |
[34:36] | We were told we needed the Russian Knot to decrypt it, | 上面说我们需要俄罗斯结才能破译 |
[34:38] | and we went to Minsk to try and get it, | 所以我们去了明斯克想拿到机器 |
[34:40] | but where’s the opening for Reddington in that? | 但是在这件事上雷丁顿的突破口在哪里 |
[34:45] | – Belsky. – Belsky. | -贝尔斯基 -贝尔斯基 |
[34:47] | We trusted you. | 我们相信了你 |
[34:48] | And I value that trust, but I value my life more. | 我珍视这份信任 但我更珍视我的生命 |
[34:51] | Which is why you told Reddington. | 所以你告诉了雷丁顿 |
[34:53] | I was told to report any inquiry about a code | 他们让我报告一切调查 |
[34:56] | that requires the Russian Knot to decrypt. | 只要涉及需要用俄罗斯结解密的密码 |
[34:58] | He was quite clear on how important that was to him, | 他说得很清楚这件事对他的重要性 |
[35:01] | and I know what that means. | 我知道是什么意思 |
[35:03] | So the minute we showed you the ads, you showed him. | 所以我们一给你看广告 你立刻就给他看了 |
[35:06] | She heard I was an expert on the Russian Knot. | 她听说我是俄罗斯结专家 |
[35:10] | She knew the ads were a code | 她知道广告是代码 |
[35:12] | and was hoping I could decrypt them. | 希望我能破解 |
[35:15] | “Mid-30s. Brown hair. Blue eyes.” | 35岁左右 棕色头发 蓝眼睛 |
[35:19] | Well, I didn’t tell him it was you, | 我没和他说是你 |
[35:21] | but he seemed to know that already. | 但他好像已经知道了 |
[35:23] | You told me I needed a Russian Knot to decrypt the message. | 你和我说我需要俄罗斯结来破解信息 |
[35:26] | Well, I got one, and I still can’t read it! | 我有一个 但我还是看不懂 |
[35:29] | There are keys. You need them to read the code. | 有一些关键词 你需要它们才能破解密码 |
[35:31] | I had them. The phone number. | 我有 那个电话号码 |
[35:32] | Well, maybe there are more, | 也许还有更多 |
[35:34] | or the ones you had were wrong. | 或是你有的那些是错的 |
[35:35] | Well, give me the right ones, then! | 那就把正确的给我 |
[35:38] | I don’t know them! | 我不知道是什么 |
[35:39] | Well, then find me a person who does! | 那就给我找一个知道的人 |
[35:41] | The only person who has the keys | 唯一知道关键词的人 |
[35:43] | is the one who encrypted the message. | 就是把信息加密的人 |
[35:47] | Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[35:48] | Great. | 好极了 |
[35:52] | Is there anything on Elizabeth? | 有伊丽莎白的消息吗 |
[35:54] | Not a word. | 完全没有 |
[35:55] | Dembe has the faith that comes from belief. | 邓比的信念来自信仰 |
[35:58] | All I have are questions. | 而我只有一堆疑问 |
[36:00] | Why, how, what for, was it worth it? | 为什么 怎么会 为什么 值得吗 |
[36:03] | The answer’s no. | 答案是否定的 |
[36:05] | Whatever the outcome, it most certainly was not. | 不管结果如何 显然绝对不是 |
[36:09] | Well, at least you have it. | 至少你有答案 |
[36:10] | I do. Along with the hope that I’m not being played. | 是的 并且希望我不会被人耍 |
[36:16] | Alright. First, type in the telephone number. | 好 首先输入电话号码 |
[36:21] | I assume the Cézanne has been returned to its rightful place | 我想塞尚名画已经物归原处 |
[36:25] | at the Ashmolean Museum in Oxford? | 送回牛津的阿什莫林博物馆了吧 |
[36:27] | It has. | 是的 |
[36:29] | Now the first letter of each word in order. | 现在按顺序排列每个单词的第一个字母 |
[36:34] | I gave up the commission on the sale of a $20-million painting | 我放弃了卖出一幅价值两千万名画的佣金 |
[36:38] | and enraged the consigliere who entrusted me with the task. | 激怒了委托我完成这项任务的顾问 |
[36:44] | Do you really think I’d do all that just to play you, Harold? | 你真的觉得我这么做是为了耍你吗 哈罗德 |
[37:04] | A bunch of numbers? | 一串数字 |
[37:05] | Yes, until you substitute each number | 没错 然后你用每个数字 |
[37:07] | for the corresponding letter of the alphabet — | 替换对应的字母 |
[37:10] | 1 becomes A, 2 becomes B, and so forth. | 1是A 2是B 以此类推 |
[37:13] | Do you have a pen? | 你有笔吗 |
[37:16] | Good. | 好 |
[37:18] | Alright, let’s hurry. | 我们加快速度 |
[37:20] | I’m morbidly curious to find out what painful end | 我极度好奇地想知道伊丽莎白会给我带来 |
[37:23] | Elizabeth has in store for me. | 怎么样的痛苦结局 |
[37:26] | The code was the address for some abandoned warehouse, | 密码是一个荒废仓库的地址 |
[37:29] | a date, and a time. | 日期和时间 |
[37:30] | Instructions for a hit. | 刺杀指令 |
[37:32] | But the device was spitting out random numbers. | 但是这个装置显示的号码是随机的 |
[37:33] | What — What were we missing? | 我们遗漏了些什么 |
[37:34] | One more step. Each number in the sequence | 还差一步 序列中的每个数字 |
[37:36] | represents a corresponding letter of the alphabet. | 代表字母表中相应的一个字母 |
[37:39] | So the billboard was a message. | 所以广告牌真的是一条信息 |
[37:40] | Which means Reddington told us the truth, | 就是说雷丁顿和我们说的是真话 |
[37:42] | and Keen didn’t. | 基恩说的不是 |
[37:49] | I understand why you’re upset. | 我明白你为什么不开心 |
[37:50] | I wasn’t honest with you. | 我没和你说实话 |
[37:52] | For what it’s worth, | 不管怎么说 |
[37:53] | I wish I’d been wrong to doubt your judgment about Keen. | 我真希望我关于你对基恩的判断的想法是错的 |
[37:56] | You were wrong. | 你是错了 |
[37:57] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[37:59] | She said this was about keeping her from Mr. Reddington’s intel | 她说这是为了不让她读懂雷丁顿先生的情报 |
[38:01] | when we now know | 现在我们知道了 |
[38:03] | it was about keeping him from reading hers. | 这是为了不让他读懂她的信息 |
[38:04] | Look. I know that’s what it looks like. | 我知道表面上是这样 |
[38:06] | It looks that way because it is that way. | 表面上是这样 因为就是这样 |
[38:08] | You need to accept that. | 你要接受这一点 |
[38:10] | Why? So you stop following me? | 为什么 这样你就不会再跟踪我了吗 |
[38:22] | Raymond! | 雷蒙德 |
[38:23] | Hello, Paula! | 宝拉你好 |
[38:25] | Thank you for coming. How was the drive? | 谢谢你能来 一路上怎么样 |
[38:27] | Did Dembe talk your ear off? | 邓比一直说个不停吗 |
[38:29] | It was just great. | 一路上很好 |
[38:31] | Sometimes I like to lean my head on the window next to me | 有时我喜欢把脑袋靠着车窗 |
[38:36] | so I can feel all of the little bumps on the road, | 这样我就能感受路上的小颠簸 |
[38:40] | and my vision starts to flutter | 我的视力开始飘忽 |
[38:42] | and I just space out, like I’m in a dream. | 我就会放空自己 像在梦中 |
[38:46] | That sounds nice. | 听起来很不错 |
[38:48] | You know what also sounds nice? | 你知道还有什么听起来也不错 |
[38:51] | Employment. | 雇用 |
[38:53] | Did you get a new job? | 你找到了新工作 |
[38:54] | I did not. | 没有 |
[38:55] | I’m offering one. | 我有一个邀请 |
[38:57] | What kind of job? | 什么样的工作 |
[38:59] | A service provider. | 提供服务 |
[39:01] | Are you asking me to find people for you? | 你是叫我给你找人 |
[39:06] | Like Jelly Bean did? | 就像果冻豆那样 |
[39:07] | Why don’t we sit, have a cup of tea, | 不如我们坐下来喝杯茶 |
[39:10] | share some tawdry tales, have a laugh or two, | 吐吐苦水 笑一笑 |
[39:14] | and then we’ll drive you home. | 然后我们开车送你回家 |
[39:16] | You can put your head up against the glass | 你可以把你的脑袋靠着车窗玻璃 |
[39:18] | and go to your happy place, | 进入你的乐土中 |
[39:21] | and I can tell you what it is I have in mind. | 我可以告诉你我有什么想法 |
[39:31] | Ressler. | 雷斯勒 |
[39:33] | Thank God you’re alright, Keen. | 感谢上帝你没事 基恩 |
[39:35] | I don’t even know why I’m returning this call. | 我都不知道我为什么回你电话 |
[39:37] | Look. I’m sorry. They used me to lure you out. | 对不起 他们利用我引你出来 |
[39:39] | Yeah, well, a lot of good that did. | 因此搞出了不少事 |
[39:41] | You’re right. But at least now I know what those numbers mean. | 你是对的 但至少现在我知道这些数字的意思 |
[39:45] | Because Cooper handed the device over to Reddington. | 因为库珀把设备交给了雷丁顿 |
[39:48] | – He did. – So they decoded his fake message. | -是的 -所以他们破解了他的假信息 |
[39:51] | They think I’m a liar. | 他们认为我在骗人 |
[39:52] | No, but I don’t, and I’ll prove it. | 不 但我不认为 我会证明的 |
[39:54] | I know the step that you’re missing. | 我知道你遗漏的那一步 |
[39:56] | Look. Each number stands for a letter — | 每个数字代表一个字母 |
[39:58] | 1 is A, 2 is B, 3 is C. | 1代表A 2代表B 3代表C |
[40:00] | They’re using alphanumeric substitution. | 他们用的是字母数字互换法 |
[40:02] | – Exactly. – Hang on. | -没错 -等等 |
[40:04] | Okay. 17 is Q. | 17代表Q |
[40:07] | 16 is O. No. | 16代表O 不 |
[40:09] | 16 is P. | 16代表P |
[40:11] | 18 is R. 1 is A. | 18代表R 1代表A |
[40:14] | – 14. – N. | -14 -代表N |
[40:16] | – 16? – P. | -16呢 -代表P |
[40:17] | 2 is B. | 2代表B |
[40:20] | Wait a minute. That doesn’t make any sense. | 等一下 这说不通 |
[40:22] | What does it say, Keen? | 信息说什么 基恩 |
[40:23] | QPRANPB. It’s not a word. | QPRANPB 这都不是一个词 |
[40:25] | Maybe it’s backwards | 也许顺序颠倒了 |
[40:26] | or the letters of each word are jumbled. | 或是每个单词的字母混在一起了 |
[40:28] | I mean, Reddington told us this is how it works. | 雷丁顿和我们说的就是这样 |
[40:30] | It has to say something. | 肯定是有意义的 |
[40:34] | My God. That’s it. | 天呐 就是这样 |
[40:36] | The Cyrillic alphabet. | 西里尔字母 |
[40:39] | We translated the numbers into English | 我们把数字翻译成英文 |
[40:40] | because that’s what Reddington did, | 因为雷丁顿是这么做的 |
[40:42] | but his message was a fake meant to throw us off. | 但他的信息是假的 是为了迷惑我们 |
[41:22] | My God. | 天呐 |
[41:23] | Keen, what does it say? | 基恩 上面怎么说 |
[41:25] | “It’s time. Mobilize assets.” | 到时间了 调动证人 |
[41:29] | A message from a Russian handler to a Russian spy. | 俄罗斯间谍监管人给俄罗斯间谍的一条信息 |
[41:31] | Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[41:33] | But what does he mean? “It’s time.” Time for what? | 但他什么意思 到时间了 到时间做什么 |
[41:44] | Rise and shine, sleepyhead! | 起床了 贪睡虫 |
[41:46] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[41:47] | You wanted proof? I got your proof. | 你想要证据吗 我有证据 |
[41:49] | Proof that Reddington is N-13. | 证明雷丁顿就是N13 |
[41:51] | Proof that he’s responsible for what happened to your family. | 证明你家人发生的事 他就是始作俑者 |
[41:55] | And proof that my mother was innocent. | 证明我母亲是无辜的 |
[41:59] | I can walk you through the details | 我可以告诉你细节 |
[42:00] | after you catch your breath | 但那要等你缓过来 |
[42:02] | and after you get it through your thick skull | 用你那榆木脑袋好好记住 |
[42:04] | that you do not threaten me! | 不要威胁我 |
[42:07] | Because while we may be partners in this hunt, | 因为我们在这次追捕中也许是搭档 |
[42:09] | I do not work for you! | 但我并不是你的手下 |