时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | – You okay? – Mm. | -你还好吗 -嗯 |
[00:11] | Haven’t slept all night? | 是不是一夜没睡 |
[00:13] | – Did you connect with Esi? – I did. | -你联系了艾丝吗 -联系了 |
[00:15] | Uh, good news and bad news. | 好消息和坏消息 |
[00:16] | Good news is Esi made contact with the Fribourg Confidence. | 好消息是艾丝联系了弗莱堡的秘密 |
[00:19] | They’ve agreed to extract the drive | 他们同意取出 |
[00:20] | from Reddington’s safe deposit box at Key Atlantic. | 雷丁顿在基大西洋银行保险箱中的硬盘 |
[00:22] | Once they get the drive, have Esi deliver it to Cooper. | 一旦拿到硬盘 就让艾丝把它交给库珀 |
[00:25] | If the intel on that drive can help prove | 如果里面的情报能帮助证明 |
[00:27] | Reddington is N-13, Cooper should know. | 雷丁顿就是N13 库珀有必要知道 |
[00:30] | And the bad news? | 坏消息呢 |
[00:31] | 72 hours ago, you were an FBI agent. | 72小时前 你还是联调局的探员 |
[00:33] | Now you’re on the run | 现在却要 |
[00:34] | from the very same people you used to work for. | 被以前的同事们通缉 |
[00:37] | What exactly is our plan? | 我们的计划到底是什么 |
[00:38] | We see Mr. French. | 我们去见弗伦奇先生 |
[00:40] | I don’t know who that is. | 我没听说过这个人 |
[00:43] | My mother spent almost 30 years running from Neville Townsend. | 我母亲躲了内维尔·汤森德近三十年 |
[00:46] | The only way she survived was through a network of resources | 她能活着全靠弗伦奇先生 |
[00:50] | that Mr. French helped her build. | 帮她建立的资源网 |
[00:52] | He was her guardian angel. | 他是我母亲的守护神 |
[00:53] | I found his contact in her personal effects. | 我在她的东西里找到了他的联系方式 |
[00:57] | He says he can help. | 他说可以帮忙 |
[00:59] | So we’re not starting flat-footed. | 所以我们不是孤立无援 |
[01:00] | No. | 当然不是 |
[01:02] | We’re starting with one of the men my mother trusted the most. | 我们就从我母亲最信任的人入手 |
[01:09] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[01:13] | Voicemail. | 语音信箱 |
[01:18] | Maybe he’s at the airport. | 或许他去机场接我们了 |
[01:20] | He said meet him at his apartment. | 他说在他家见面 |
[01:23] | Call him when we were down here, and he would come meet us. | 他说到这里了打给他 他会来接我们 |
[01:27] | So what do you wanna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[01:38] | Something’s happened. Follow me. | 出事了 跟我来 |
[01:44] | Two weeks ago, Phillip went to Stockholm on business. | 两周前 菲利普去斯德哥尔摩出差 |
[01:48] | Said he’d be two days. | 说他要待两天 |
[01:50] | Two days passed, and he never returned. | 两天后 他却没有回来 |
[01:52] | I called. No response. | 我打给他 但没人接 |
[01:54] | A few days later, Phillip phoned. | 几天后 菲利普打给我 |
[01:57] | He said he was in Washington. | 说他在华盛顿 |
[01:59] | He said something had happened | 他说发生了一些事情 |
[02:00] | and that it wasn’t safe for me in the house. | 家里已经不安全了 |
[02:03] | He told me there was a key taped to the bottom of his printer. | 他说打印机下粘着一把钥匙 |
[02:07] | It unlocked this apartment, | 它打开了这间公寓 |
[02:09] | which I didn’t even know he had. | 我都不知道他什么时候买的 |
[02:11] | The only thing Phillip would say about his situation | 菲利普唯一提到的事 |
[02:14] | was that the daughter of a client was in trouble. | 就是他客户的女儿遇到了麻烦 |
[02:17] | I assume you’re the daughter. | 我猜那个人就是你 |
[02:19] | Mrs. French, your husband, | 弗伦奇太太 您的先生 |
[02:21] | what did he tell you he does for a living? | 告诉过您他的职业吗 |
[02:23] | Phillip was a recruiter for a data-management firm, | 菲利普是一家数据管理公司的招聘员 |
[02:28] | but that was a lie, too, wasn’t it? | 但这也是谎话 对吗 |
[02:32] | I’m afraid so. | 我想是的 |
[02:35] | Do you believe he’s alive? | 你觉得他还活着吗 |
[02:37] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[02:40] | Reddington’s behind this. | 是雷丁顿搞的鬼 |
[02:42] | He’s not satisfied killing my mother. | 杀了我母亲还不够 |
[02:44] | He has to make sure I have no access to any of her resources. | 他还要确保我接触不到她的资源 |
[02:47] | O-Okay. Slow down. W-We have money. | 好的别急 我们还有钱 |
[02:49] | We need more than money, Skip. We need assets. | 我们需要的不仅是钱斯基普 还有资源 |
[02:53] | Mr. French was gonna introduce me | 弗伦奇先生原本可以 |
[02:54] | to the people my mother trusted. | 把我介绍给我母亲信任的人 |
[02:56] | This woman doesn’t know anything. | 可这个女人什么都不知道 |
[02:57] | Yeah, but w-we know nothing about her. | 没错 但我们也不了解她 |
[02:59] | We know she’s scared and can’t go home. | 我们知道她现在很害怕 而且有家不能回 |
[03:02] | Which is why we’re not going to abandon her. | 所以我们绝对不能丢下她 |
[03:07] | Here’s my number. | 这是我的号码 |
[03:08] | If you hear from your husband, if he reaches out, | 如果有了你丈夫的消息 或者他联系了你 |
[03:12] | if you need anything at all. | 或者你需要任何帮助都可以打给我 |
[03:13] | I know you have no reason to trust me, | 我知道你没理由相信我 |
[03:16] | but I am on your husband’s side. | 但我是站在你丈夫这边的 |
[03:19] | – Where will you go? – I don’t know. | -你们要去哪里 -不知道 |
[03:20] | But what I do know is I’m gonna do everything in my power | 但我会竭尽所能 |
[03:23] | to get your husband back and to keep you safe. | 找回你丈夫 保护你平安 |
[03:26] | – Mom, I’m tired. – I know, honey. | -妈妈我累了 -我知道宝贝 |
[03:28] | We’re gonna go soon. | 我们这就走 |
[03:29] | Why don’t you stay here? | 你们为什么不留在这里 |
[03:31] | – Oh, we… – There’s plenty of room. | -我们… -这里很宽敞 |
[03:33] | You and Agnes can take the room upstairs. | 你和艾格尼斯可以睡楼上 |
[03:36] | Your — Your friend can have the sofa. | 你的朋友可以睡沙发 |
[03:38] | Unless you have someplace else to go. | 除非你们有别的去处 |
[03:40] | That’s very kind of you. | 真是太谢谢你了 |
[03:42] | We’re gonna stay with our friend, Agnes. | 我们就留在我们的朋友这里 艾格尼斯 |
[03:44] | Can you read me a story? | 你可以给我讲故事吗 |
[03:46] | Oh, I can’t, honey. | 不行 宝贝 |
[03:47] | We didn’t bring any of our books. | 我们一本书都没带 |
[03:49] | What if I tell you a story? | 我给你讲个故事怎么样 |
[03:51] | What kind of story? | 什么样的故事 |
[03:53] | A funny one. | 有意思的故事 |
[03:55] | About a girl and her friend and the sleepover they have | 一个女孩和她的朋友 |
[03:58] | in a strawberry cake factory. | 在草莓蛋糕工厂的过夜的故事 |
[04:01] | That sounds awesome! | 太棒了 |
[04:02] | – I’ll get your pajamas. – Come. | -我去给你拿睡衣 -来吧 |
[04:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:15] | I wish you were here. | 真希望你在这里 |
[04:17] | I’m always here for you, dearie. | 我一直与你同在 亲爱的 |
[04:25] | This is the last thing I ever wanted for you. | 这是我最不希望见到的 |
[04:29] | I could’ve stopped him, | 我明明可以阻止他 |
[04:32] | and I didn’t. | 但是我没有 |
[04:34] | I failed you. | 我对不起你 |
[04:35] | You protected me. | 你保护了我 |
[04:44] | I can’t do this alone. | 我一个人做不来 |
[04:47] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[04:49] | It’s why you’ve been thinking of asking for help, | 所以你才一直想寻求帮助 |
[04:52] | about turning to him. | 向他求助 |
[04:54] | You’re a smart woman, Elizabeth. | 你是个聪明的姑娘 伊丽莎白 |
[04:58] | Which is why this next part will be so painful. | 所以接下来才会非常痛苦 |
[05:02] | But if you’ve learned anything from my mistakes, | 但如果你已经吸取了我的教训 |
[05:06] | it’s that you can’t show weakness. | 你就知道绝不能暴露软肋 |
[05:08] | You have to fight like Reddington, | 你要像雷丁顿一样去战斗 |
[05:11] | be every bit as fierce | 要心狠手辣 |
[05:14] | and cross whatever line it takes. | 百无禁忌 |
[05:17] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[05:19] | I’m saying you know what you have to do. | 我说你知道自己应该做什么 |
[05:21] | Listen to your heart. | 跟从自己的本心 |
[05:25] | The enemy of your enemy… | 敌人的敌人 |
[05:28] | is your friend. | 就是朋友 |
[05:40] | Skip. | 斯基普 |
[05:42] | – Wake up! – What? What? | -醒醒 -怎么了 |
[05:44] | – I know what we gotta do. – Yeah, you mean sleep? | -我知道该怎么办了 -你是说睡觉吗 |
[05:46] | We’re gonna take down Reddington | 我们要联合雷丁顿最厌恶的人 |
[05:47] | by teaming up with the man he hates the most. | 来打败他 |
[06:00] | This is insane. Neville Townsend spent 30 years | 太疯狂了 过去三十年里 |
[06:03] | trying to hunt and kill your mother. | 内维尔·汤森德一直在追杀你母亲 |
[06:06] | Now you want him to be our partner? | 现在你却想跟他合作 |
[06:07] | We have a common enemy. | 我们有共同的敌人 |
[06:09] | Yeah, Townsend doesn’t know that Reddington’s N-13, okay? | 没错 但汤森德不知道雷丁顿就是N13 |
[06:12] | He thinks your mother’s the one that betrayed him, | 他以为背叛他的人是你母亲 |
[06:14] | and he thinks she’s dead. | 并且以为她已经死了 |
[06:15] | Why poke the bear? | 为什么要自找麻烦 |
[06:17] | Because if he knew the truth, | 因为他一旦知道了真相 |
[06:18] | if he knew that Reddington killed his family | 知道了是雷丁顿杀了他的家人 |
[06:20] | and framed my mother, he’d hate him as much as I do. | 还栽赃给我母亲 他就会和我一样恨他 |
[06:23] | Neville Townsend’s the one man other than Reddington | 内维尔·汤森德是除了雷丁顿外 |
[06:26] | who has the power and resources to really see this through. | 唯一有能力有资源去完成这件事的 |
[06:30] | Even if I agreed to this…idea, | 就算我同意了这个想法 |
[06:33] | we have no idea how to find him? | 我们怎么找到他 |
[06:35] | His wife and children are dead, but not his sister. | 他的妻子孩子已经死了 但他的姐姐还活着 |
[06:38] | Her name is Mary Bremmer. | 她叫玛丽·布雷默 |
[06:40] | She’s one of the very few people in Townsend’s life | 她是我母亲能确定的为数不多的 |
[06:43] | that my mother was able to identify. | 汤森德的亲人 |
[06:45] | If we could get to her, if we could win her trust, | 如果我们能找到她 取得她的信任 |
[06:49] | she might be able to put us in touch with Townsend. | 她也许能帮我们联系上汤森德 |
[06:51] | You really need to go back to bed. | 你真该回去睡觉了 |
[06:54] | Skip, I know how to make this work. | 斯基普 我知道怎么做能做成 |
[06:58] | Ask me how we recruit her. | 快问我怎么拉她入伙 |
[07:01] | I’m not gonna ask you that. | 我是不会问的 |
[07:11] | How do we recruit her? | 我们怎么拉她入伙 |
[07:16] | With the help of criminals. | 靠一些罪犯的帮助 |
[07:20] | And I know a lot of criminals. | 我可认识不少罪犯 |
[07:23] | Before we do anything, we need a network in place. | 首先 我们需要建立自己的网络 |
[07:27] | So, how long did you serve? | 你当了多久的兵 |
[07:29] | Two tours. Went private after that. | 两个轮期 之后就出来单干了 |
[07:33] | We start with protection. People we vet. | 从建立保护力量开始 我们审查这些人 |
[07:36] | And you ran reconnaissance planes? | 你驾驶过侦察机 |
[07:39] | As well as security detail. Sort of go where I’m needed. | 也当过安保人员 哪里有需要我就去那里 |
[07:41] | And at the same time, we need papers. All of us. | 与此同时 我们所有人都需要身份 |
[07:45] | Identities with backgrounds, travel histories, | 背景 旅行经历 |
[07:48] | tax records, the works. | 纳税记录 工作齐全的身份 |
[07:52] | Okay, wait. Go back to Townsend. | 好 等等 说回汤森德那里 |
[07:55] | You said we get to him through his sister. | 你说过我们通过他姐姐找到他 |
[07:57] | How the hell is that supposed to work? | 那到底该怎么做 |
[07:58] | Well, first, we have to find her. | 首先 我们得找到她 |
[08:00] | There’s a bounty hunter out of Bosnia, Adin Markovic. | 波斯尼亚有个赏金猎人 艾丁·马科维奇 |
[08:03] | He’s supposed to be the best of the best. | 他应该算是行业翘楚 |
[08:05] | We find him, then he finds Bremmer. | 我们找到他 他去找布雷默 |
[08:08] | He hopes you’re happy with the results | 他希望你对结果满意 |
[08:10] | and would like to discuss his payment. | 然后来谈谈报酬 |
[08:12] | Liz, Bremmer’s a chemical-weapons dealer. | 莉斯 布雷默是个化学武器贩子 |
[08:15] | She doesn’t trust anyone. | 她谁都不相信 |
[08:16] | Why would she trust, let alone agree, to help us? | 她为什么相信 更别说同意 帮助我们 |
[08:19] | She won’t. | 她不会的 |
[08:21] | Which is why we have to earn her trust. | 所以我们要先赢得她的信任 |
[08:23] | I was thinking of saving her life. | 我打算救她一命 |
[08:26] | Is it in jeopardy? | 有危险吗 |
[08:27] | Not that I know of, but it will be. | 据我所知没有 但确实会有危险 |
[08:29] | What do you know about Alban Veseli, | 你对阿尔巴·维塞利了解多少 |
[08:31] | The Freelancer? | 就是那位自由职业者 |
[08:32] | He’s the first criminal our Task Force put away. | 他是我们特遣小组抓到的第一个罪犯 |
[08:35] | He’s been rotting in a hole for seven years. | 他已经在牢里关了七年 |
[08:38] | Seven years ago, Veseli derailed a passenger train | 七年前 维塞利使一列客运火车 |
[08:40] | by making it hit a curve too fast. | 超速通过弯道导致其脱轨 |
[08:42] | I thought we’d use some of Reddington’s money, | 我想我们可以用雷丁顿的钱 |
[08:44] | hire him a new lawyer, someone we own. | 给他请一个新律师 找个自己人 |
[08:47] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁啊 |
[08:48] | I don’t think you got a fair trial. | 我认为你没有得到公正的审判 |
[08:50] | The lawyer files an appeal, | 律师提出上诉 |
[08:51] | claims that the court violated his client’s | 声称法院侵犯了他的当事人 |
[08:54] | 6th Amendment right to confront his accuser, | 根据第六修正案与原告对质的权利 |
[08:56] | who just so happens to be the FBI’s confidential source, | 而原告恰好是联邦调查局的机密消息来源 |
[09:01] | Raymond Reddington. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[09:02] | You’re telling me the United States Government | 你是说美国政府 |
[09:05] | is willingly in business with Raymond Reddington? | 正主动与雷蒙德·雷丁顿合作 |
[09:07] | Okay, but the Feds are never gonna | 是的 但是联调局是不会 |
[09:09] | put Reddington into a courtroom. | 把雷丁顿送上法庭的 |
[09:10] | I’m a fugitive, so I’m not gonna show up in court, either. | 我是个逃犯 所以我也不会出现在法庭上 |
[09:13] | I ordered Agent Keen to appear. She didn’t. | 我传令了基恩探员 她没有来 |
[09:16] | So, if the case agent doesn’t show | 所以 如果办案探员没有到场 |
[09:19] | and the confidential source doesn’t show, | 机密消息来源没有到场 |
[09:21] | the judge would be — | 法官就会 |
[09:22] | Well, to say the least, he’d be concerned. | 至少他会担心一下 |
[09:25] | Oh, I’m not concerned. I’m offended. | 我不是担心 我是很生气 |
[09:27] | I’m granting the defendant’s motion | 我要批准被告的动议 |
[09:28] | to withdraw his guilty plea, | 撤销他的认罪 |
[09:30] | and I am forced to dismiss the charges against him. | 而且不得不驳回对他的指控 |
[09:33] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[09:33] | You want to release a mass murderer | 你想释放一个杀人狂魔 |
[09:36] | in exchange for what? | 来换到什么 |
[09:38] | Miss Keen arranged for your release | 基恩小姐安排释放了你 |
[09:39] | because she requires your services. | 因为她需要你的效力 |
[09:41] | What does she need me to do? | 她需要我做什么 |
[09:43] | I want him to kill Mary Bremmer. | 我要他去杀玛丽·布雷默 |
[09:45] | So you can save her. | 然后你就可以救下她了 |
[09:46] | We get The Freelancer out of jail. | 我们把自由职业者放出来 |
[09:49] | In exchange, he goes after Bremmer. | 作为交换 他去追杀布雷默 |
[09:51] | He’s never gonna kill Bremmer because we’re gonna grab her. | 他不可能布雷默 因为我们会抓住她 |
[09:53] | I like it. Except you told me that | 我喜欢 但你和我说过 |
[09:56] | The Freelancer hides his assassinations | 自由职业者习惯把他的暗杀行动 |
[09:58] | by masking them as mass-casualty accidents. | 伪装成大规模伤亡事故 |
[10:01] | There are 162 passengers on board, and he’ll kill everyone. | 机上有162位乘客 他会杀了他们全部 |
[10:04] | Wait. I thought The Freelancer was going after Reddington. | 等等 自由职业者不是要杀雷丁顿吗 |
[10:06] | I’m gonna backchannel information through the Task Force | 我要通过渠道反向对特遣部队传递信息 |
[10:09] | and make sure no one gets hurt | 来确保没人受伤 |
[10:11] | and The Freelancer goes back to prison where he belongs. | 自由职业者滚回监狱 |
[10:13] | Go back to Bremmer. | 说回到布雷默 |
[10:15] | You pull her off the street, that woman ain’t gonna be happy. | 你把她从街上抓走 那女人可不会高兴的 |
[10:19] | I want to talk to her! Do you hear me?! | 我要跟她说话 你们听见了没有 |
[10:22] | After I explain to her that I not only saved her life, | 但当我告诉她我不仅救了她的命 |
[10:26] | plucked her out of the arms of | 还把她从守株待兔的联邦调查局的 |
[10:28] | the awaiting FBI, | 魔爪里拽了出来 |
[10:29] | she might change her tune. | 她或许会改变态度 |
[10:30] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[10:32] | My people didn’t grab you to hurt you. | 我的人抓你不是要伤害你 |
[10:35] | They grabbed you in an effort to save your life. | 他们抓你是为了救你 |
[10:37] | In fact, she may even thank me by offering | 实际上 她还会感谢我 |
[10:40] | to make an introduction to her brother, | 主动介绍我认识她哥哥 |
[10:43] | Neville Townsend. | 内维尔·汤森德 |
[10:44] | Bremmer says she’s thought about it. | 布雷默说她考虑好了 |
[10:46] | She’s willing to reach out to her brother, | 她愿意联系她哥哥 |
[10:47] | see if she can make an introduction. | 来看看她能不能帮忙引荐一下 |
[10:55] | Well, Miss…Keen. | 基恩女士 |
[11:00] | This is certainly unprecedented. | 这情况我真是万万没有想到 |
[11:02] | – Where’s Mary? – In FBI custody. | -玛丽在哪 -被联调局逮捕了 |
[11:05] | She took her, what, to hurt me? | 她绑走了她 为什么 就为了伤害我 |
[11:07] | Talk to me, Neville. I’m right here. | 直接跟我谈 内维尔 我就在这 |
[11:09] | I’m looking right at you. | 我正在看着你 |
[11:11] | Why did you take my sister? | 你为什么要抓走我姐姐 |
[11:14] | Because I had no way to reach you. | 因为我没法联系上你 |
[11:16] | Taking your sister forced her to make contact, | 绑架你姐姐能逼她联系你 |
[11:18] | to negotiate her safe return… | 以换取她的安全回归 |
[11:20] | and to get this face-to-face meeting with you. | 也能让我有这次和你面对面的机会 |
[11:24] | -I had nothing to… -…do with today’s capture. | -今天的抓捕行动 -和我毫无关系 |
[11:26] | No? You’re an FBI agent. | 是吗 你可是联调局探员 |
[11:27] | Not anymore, I’m not. | 不 现在已经不是了 |
[11:28] | The FBI can’t help me. You can. | 联调局帮不了我 你可以 |
[11:34] | You’re doing well, Elizabeth. | 你做得很好 伊丽莎白 |
[11:36] | Stay strong. He’ll say yes. | 保持强硬 他会妥协的 |
[11:39] | I don’t know if I can do this. | 我不知道我能不能做得到 |
[11:40] | This animal hunted my mother. | 这个禽兽追杀我妈 |
[11:42] | Of course you can. You know that. | 你可以的 你知道 |
[11:45] | What you don’t know is how ugly he really is. | 你不知道的是他真正有多丑恶 |
[11:49] | How vicious he can be. | 他能有多邪恶 |
[11:51] | He’ll want to know you’re capable of doing | 他会想确定你有能力 |
[11:53] | what needs to get done. | 完成需要完成的事情 |
[11:55] | He’ll want to test you. | 他要试试你 |
[11:58] | What do you mean, test? | 什么意思 试试我 |
[12:04] | What you’ve done, | 你的所作所为 |
[12:06] | coming here like this, it’s so audacious. | 像这样只身前来 你胆子不小 |
[12:09] | But if I were to even consider an alliance, | 但如果我要考虑和你结盟 |
[12:12] | I’d need to know, w-without question, that I can trust you. | 我需要确定 我能毫无疑问地信任你 |
[12:16] | – You can trust me. – I hope so. | -你可以信任我 -希望如此 |
[12:19] | Which is why I’m going to give you an opportunity to prove it. | 所以我会给你一个机会来证明自己 |
[12:23] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:24] | It means you’re going to earn my trust by killing my sister. | 意思是你要杀了我姐姐来赢得我的信任 |
[12:28] | I just saved your sister. | 我刚救了你姐姐 |
[12:30] | I’m not a murderer. | 我不是个杀人犯 |
[12:31] | She knows too much. | 她知道得太多了 |
[12:32] | She’s made herself a liability. | 她现在变成了累赘 |
[12:34] | She’s your sister. | 她是你的姐姐 |
[12:36] | You can’t beat Reddington without me. | 没有我 你赢不了雷丁顿 |
[12:39] | That’s why you’re here. You need me on your team. | 所以你来这里 你需要我站在你这边 |
[12:41] | This is my price. Are you willing to pay it? | 这是我的价码 你愿不愿意支付 |
[12:50] | – You have to do it. – I — | -你一定得杀 -我… |
[12:52] | – Reddington would in a heartbeat. – I can’t. I can’t. | -如果是雷丁顿他绝不会犹豫 -我不能 |
[12:55] | He’d see it as nothing more than a transaction | 他会认为这不过是一笔交易 |
[12:58] | required to close a business relationship. | 是建立商业关系的必要条件 |
[13:01] | This is a woman’s life we’re talking about. | 我们现在说的是一条人命 |
[13:07] | I know how difficult this is for you, | 我知道对你来说很难 |
[13:10] | but I also know what happens if you don’t see this through. | 但是我也知道你完不成的后果 |
[13:14] | I failed because I wasn’t willing to play | 我就是因为不遵守雷蒙德的规矩 |
[13:16] | by Raymond’s rules. | 才失败的 |
[13:18] | You can’t make that same mistake. | 你不能重蹈我的覆辙 |
[13:20] | Dearie, you have to redefine who you are, | 亲爱的 你要重新定义你是谁 |
[13:23] | what you are willing to become. | 你愿意成为什么样的人 |
[13:25] | If you have any hope of unseating Reddington, | 要想有一丝希望能打败雷丁顿 |
[13:28] | you’re going to have to become just as ruthless. | 你就必须和他一样冷酷无情 |
[13:31] | So, either walk away now, | 所以 要么现在放弃 |
[13:34] | or shove your feelings down and get it done with. | 要么收起感情 把事情做了 |
[13:37] | Besides, she’s no angel. | 而且 她也不是什么好人 |
[13:38] | The woman brokers chemical weapons. | 那女的是做化学武器生意的 |
[13:46] | So… | 那么 |
[13:49] | what’s it gonna be? | 怎么样 |
[13:57] | How did you get in here? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[13:59] | What are we doing here? | 我们要做什么 |
[14:00] | Does Neville have people on the way? | 内维尔的人是不是在路上了 |
[14:40] | It’s done. | 搞定了 |
[14:41] | What wonderful news. | 真是个好消息 |
[14:43] | Nice work, Agent Keen. | 干得不错 基恩探员 |
[14:45] | It looks like you’ve found yourself a partner in crime. | 看来你为自己找到了犯罪搭档 |
[14:59] | Reddington is N-13. | 雷丁顿就是N13 |
[15:00] | – So you say. – He framed my mother. | -这只是你的说法 -他陷害了我母亲 |
[15:02] | An assertion I want to believe, but need to prove. | 我也想相信这个说法 但需要证据 |
[15:05] | Elizabeth, we are not going to kill him | 伊丽莎白 杀他之前 |
[15:06] | without asking questions first about the Archive, | 我们要先问他档案的事 |
[15:10] | what he plans to do with it. | 问问他打算怎么处理 |
[15:11] | That is something I need to fully understand. | 这件事我要弄得清清楚楚 |
[15:14] | How did it happen? | 事情是怎么发生的 |
[15:16] | Your family. | 你的家人 |
[15:22] | Let’s not do this. | 别说这个 |
[15:23] | Is it true that’s why you don’t sleep? | 是真的吗 你因为这件事睡不着 |
[15:28] | What did Reddington do to you? | 雷丁顿对你做了什么 |
[15:31] | I know the Vory ran drugs through your ports. | 我知道沃里[俄罗斯黑手党]通过你的港口运毒 |
[15:34] | I know you paid the KBG to look the other way. | 我也知道你买通了克格勃睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[15:36] | – Elizabeth. – I know the documents | -伊丽莎白 -我还知道 |
[15:37] | N-13 stole detailed that cover-up. | N13偷走的文件详细记录了这个秘密 |
[15:40] | But what happened when that was exposed? | 但是被曝光之后发生了什么 |
[15:43] | What on earth could they possibly have done to you? | 他们到底对你做了什么 |
[16:00] | My ports lined the pockets of some very powerful Russians. | 我的港口让一些俄罗斯权贵赚得盆满钵满 |
[16:04] | When our business was exposed, | 我们的交易被曝光以后 |
[16:06] | they lost not only careers, but their fortunes. | 他们不仅断送了自己的事业 还有财路 |
[16:09] | The Vory knew the authorities had reached out to me. | 沃里知道政府部门找到了我 |
[16:12] | They were pressuring me to testify against them | 逼我作证指控沃里 |
[16:14] | in exchange for immunity. | 以换取豁免权 |
[16:16] | They made an example of you. | 他们利用你来杀鸡儆猴 |
[16:18] | By… | 通过 |
[16:22] | subjecting me to a fate worse than death. | 比杀了我更可怕的手段 |
[16:27] | They went after your family. | 他们对你的家人下手 |
[16:30] | I was… | 当时我 |
[16:35] | I was asleep for most of it. | 整个过程大部分时间都睡着了 |
[16:44] | Woke to the sound of my wife whimpering. | 听到我妻子的哭声才醒来 |
[16:47] | When I got downstairs, my eldest was already gone. | 我下楼时 大儿子已经没了 |
[16:51] | My youngest, he… | 小儿子 他 |
[16:57] | was taking his last breaths. | 只剩下最后一口气 |
[17:03] | Their mother had been forced to watch the whole ordeal. | 他们母亲被迫看着这残忍的一幕 |
[17:08] | Then I was forced to watch them slaughter her. | 接着我又被迫看着她被他们残忍杀害 |
[17:16] | I spent 30 years believing the documents | 我三十年里一直相信 |
[17:20] | your mother stole sparked the fire | 你妈妈偷的文件就是导火索 |
[17:22] | that burned my life to the ground, | 把我的人生烧成了灰烬 |
[17:24] | and every KGB informant and asset I can buy | 每一个我能收买的克格勃线人和内部人员 |
[17:26] | believes the same thing. | 也都这么认为 |
[17:28] | But if you’re right, if Reddington is N-13, | 但如果你是对的 如果雷丁顿是N13 |
[17:32] | I need him to confirm it. | 我要他自己承认 |
[17:35] | I need to know he has the Archive, | 我要确认是他拿了档案 |
[17:38] | what he intends to do with it. | 他打算怎么处理 |
[17:39] | I need to know his endgame. | 我要知道他的最终目的 |
[17:41] | I need to know… | 我要知道 |
[17:45] | why my family had to die. | 为什么我的家人必须死 |
[17:49] | He won’t talk. | 他不会说的 |
[17:51] | We will kill him, Elizabeth. | 我们会杀了他的 伊丽莎白 |
[17:53] | He’s not afraid of death. | 他不怕死 |
[17:54] | Perhaps not, but he will talk. | 也许不怕 但他会开口 |
[18:00] | So, we, what? | 所以 我们怎么做 |
[18:03] | Grab him? | 抓住他 |
[18:05] | You help lure him out. | 你帮忙引他出来 |
[18:07] | Through a friend, someone he trusts. | 找个他信任的朋友做中间人 |
[18:09] | And then we talk. | 然后我们和他谈 |
[18:11] | And then… we kill him. | 然后 我们杀了他 |
[18:14] | We’re gonna need a familiar face to gain access. | 我们要找个熟人和他取得联系 |
[18:18] | I think I know just the guy. | 我想我知道找谁 |
[18:21] | We talked about this. | 我们已经聊过这事了 |
[18:22] | I know, Ruddiger, but things have changed. | 我知道 鲁迪格 但是情况变了 |
[18:24] | Nothing has changed. | 什么都没有变 |
[18:26] | I have a partner. | 我有同伴了 |
[18:27] | My position hasn’t changed. | 我的立场没有变 |
[18:29] | Raymond is my friend. He’s like a brother. | 雷蒙德是我朋友 他就像兄弟一样 |
[18:31] | He has seen me through two wives and four stints in rehab. | 他见证了我两任妻子和四次戒酒的经历 |
[18:34] | I will never betray him. | 我永远不会背叛他的 |
[18:36] | – Hear me out. – I am leaving. | -听我说 -我要走了 |
[18:38] | – Just please — – I should never have come. | -我请求你 -我就不该来 |
[18:40] | I’m only here ’cause you tricked me into coming. | 都是你把我骗过来的 |
[18:42] | – Ruddiger, please. – Piss off. | -鲁丁格 求你 -滚开 |
[18:43] | Don’t go out that door! | 别出那个门 |
[18:44] | It’s not just me. | 不光是我 |
[18:46] | Red’s people are not for sale. | 红魔的人不是钱能收买的 |
[18:48] | Elizabeth insisted on talking to you first. | 伊丽莎白坚持要先和你谈话 |
[18:51] | – I don’t like talk. – No! | -我不喜欢谈话 -不要 |
[18:53] | Elizabeth, what have you done?! | 伊丽莎白 你干了什么 |
[18:55] | Tell him to stop it! | 叫他停手 |
[18:57] | Stop! Stop! | 停 停 |
[19:04] | You’re going to call Reddington, | 你给雷丁顿打电话 |
[19:06] | and you’re going to set a meeting. | 跟他约好见面 |
[19:07] | Let go! | 放开 |
[19:08] | You’re gonna do exactly as I say. | 你要乖乖按我说的做 |
[19:10] | The hell I am! | 我不干 |
[19:11] | I appreciate your dedication to your friend, | 我很欣赏你对朋友的忠诚 |
[19:13] | but you’ve obviously never met my friend. | 不过你显然是没见过我的朋友 |
[19:16] | Her name is Dr. Perillos. | 她是佩里俄斯医生 |
[19:17] | Doctor, our friend here seems to be something of a bomb-maker. | 医生 咱们这位朋友好像脾气不小 |
[19:21] | I think you should start with his fingers. | 你可以从手指开始 |
[19:24] | Oh, no. No. | 别别别 |
[19:26] | No! | 不要 |
[19:28] | N-o-o-o-o! | 不要 |
[19:35] | What the hell happened to your hand? | 你的手是怎么搞的 |
[19:37] | Oh, uh, car door. | 车门夹的 |
[19:38] | I was cooked. Nearly lost my pinky. | 我喝大了 小指差点没了 |
[19:41] | You gotta be careful, Max. | 你要小心点 麦克斯 |
[19:42] | I need you with all 10 digits. | 你可不能缺胳膊少腿 |
[19:45] | What did you find? | 有什么发现 |
[19:46] | Ah, partial print on the Tamiya connector. | 田宫头上面残留了部分指纹 |
[19:50] | I’ll get it to Cvetko. | 我拿给茨韦特科 |
[19:53] | Who could do this, Raymond? | 会是谁干的 雷蒙德 |
[19:54] | Not Elizabeth, I’m sure. | 不是伊丽莎白 我敢肯定 |
[20:01] | This is a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[20:03] | Don’t second-guess yourself. | 不要质疑自己 |
[20:05] | I’m crossing lines I’m no longer comfortable with. | 我对自己现在犯下的罪于心不安 |
[20:07] | Yes, but you have to match his single-minded devotion. | 是 但你必须像他一样心无旁骛 |
[20:11] | You’ll fail if you don’t. | 否则就会失败 |
[20:19] | You tell people you got it when you were 14. | 你告诉别人这是你十四岁时留下的 |
[20:22] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[20:27] | To hide the truth. | 为了掩盖真相 |
[20:36] | Was he there that night? | 那晚他在吗 |
[20:38] | You know that, dearie. | 你知道的 亲爱的 |
[20:39] | Just like you know that that scar | 就像你知道那道疤 |
[20:42] | isn’t only part of your past. | 不仅是你过去的一部分 |
[20:45] | It’s the key to your future. | 也是你未来的关键 |
[20:54] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:05] | Raymond, go! | 雷蒙德 走 |
[21:09] | – Go! – Go, go, go! | -走 -走 走 走 |
[21:14] | Where is he?! | 他在哪 |
[21:17] | – Reddington! – I don’t know. | -雷丁顿 -我不知道 |
[21:22] | Wait. Dembe? No. | 等等 邓比 不要 |
[21:27] | It’s a transaction. | 这是交易 |
[21:29] | It’s nothing more than a transaction. | 这不过是场交易 |
[21:33] | – He’s a friend. – He’s a body man. | -他是我朋友 -他是他手下 |
[21:34] | Dembe was never the target, and you know that. | 邓比绝对不是目标 这点你知道的 |
[21:36] | Well, your other friend Ruddiger screwed up | 你的另一位朋友鲁丁格搞砸了 |
[21:38] | and we had to improvise, so put this on him. | 我们不得不临场发挥 让他来承受这一切 |
[21:39] | – Is he with Perillos? – That is not my business. | -他和佩里俄斯在一起吗 -这不关我事 |
[21:42] | If Dembe Zuma is with that butcher, | 如果邓比·祖玛和那个刽子手在一起 |
[21:43] | if she’s hurt him, so help me God… | 如果她伤害了他 我保证 |
[21:46] | He’s fine. Dembe’s fine. | 他没事 邓比没事 |
[21:47] | What do you mean he’s fine? | 你说他没事是什么意思 |
[21:48] | I was told Perillos was working on him. | 我听说佩里俄斯正在拷问他 |
[21:50] | She was. | 是的 |
[21:51] | And she would have continued, had he not escaped. | 如果他没逃走 她还会继续拷问 |
[21:54] | He escaped. But… | 他逃走了 但是 |
[21:57] | VanDyke told me Perillos… | 范戴克告诉我 佩里俄斯 |
[21:59] | was with the subject. You wanted me to watch. | 正和审问对象在一起 你想让我看看 |
[22:01] | Watch what? | 看什么 |
[22:02] | Our new subject. | 我们的新审问对象 |
[22:04] | The one who surrendered himself. | 一个自投罗网的人 |
[22:13] | Not everything you thought it would be, is it? | 和你想得不太一样 对吧 |
[22:16] | This moment? | 这个时刻 |
[22:18] | You’ve waited for it… | 你一直在等待 |
[22:20] | and somehow, it’s… | 但是不知怎么 你好像 |
[22:22] | dissatisfying. | 不满意 |
[22:24] | It actually exceeds expectation. | 实际上超出了我的期待 |
[22:27] | I wasn’t talking to you. | 我没在和你说话 |
[22:30] | We know who my assassin really is. | 我们都心知肚明真正的杀手是谁 |
[22:32] | Don’t we, Elizabeth? | 对不对 伊丽莎白 |
[22:34] | It saddens me to bear witness to this moment in your life, | 见证你生命中的这一刻 我感到很难过 |
[22:40] | this crossing of a Rubicon | 这次越过了雷池 |
[22:44] | from which you can never get back. | 就再也不能回头了 |
[22:48] | It may appear self-serving | 这么说会显得自私 |
[22:51] | to suggest that you instruct the good doctor | 希望你能让这个医生 |
[22:56] | to administer the antidote, | 把解药给我 |
[22:58] | but I strongly suggest that you do just that, | 但是我强烈建议你这么做 |
[23:02] | because I’ve seen the other side of that river, | 因为我已经见识了雷池的另一边 |
[23:08] | and it’s a place I never, never wanted you to go. | 那是个我永远 永远不想让你去的地方 |
[23:15] | But perhaps you’re already there. | 但也许你已经在那里了 |
[23:20] | Yes, Raymond. She’s already there. | 是的 雷蒙德 她已经在那里了 |
[23:24] | And she’s strong. | 并且她非常坚强 |
[23:26] | And she’s ready for what comes next. | 她已准备好面对接下来的一切 |
[23:36] | Reddington was wrong about you. We both were. | 雷丁顿看错你了 我们都看错了 |
[23:39] | He thought you hadn’t crossed the Rubicon. | 他以为你未曾越过雷池 |
[23:41] | I was under the impression that you had. | 我记得你已经越过了 |
[23:44] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[23:45] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[23:47] | You tell me. | 你来告诉我 |
[23:48] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[23:49] | You see this? | 看到这个了吗 |
[23:50] | This belongs to your pal, Ruddiger. | 这是你朋友鲁迪格的 |
[23:54] | A little reminder of what happens when you fail me. | 提醒一下 如果你让我失望会发生什么 |
[23:56] | I didn’t fail you. I’m the one who got you Reddington! | 我没让你失望 是我帮你抓住了雷丁顿 |
[23:59] | You’re the one who lost him! | 你才是那个把他弄丢的人 |
[24:00] | You came to me promising to make Reddington suffer. | 你来找我 保证说会让雷丁顿备受折磨 |
[24:03] | I promised to give you the opportunity to kill him. | 我保证给你杀了他的机会 |
[24:06] | You could’ve put a bullet in his head. | 你本可以一枪打爆他的头 |
[24:08] | Instead, you put a needle in his arm, | 恰恰相反 你给他的胳膊来了一针 |
[24:10] | and you gave him the one thing you shouldn’t have — time — | 你给了他一件你本不该给的东西 时间 |
[24:14] | and he used it to get away. | 而他利用这点逃走了 |
[24:16] | I told you I wanted answers. | 我告诉过你我想要答案 |
[24:17] | I thought you understood what that entailed. | 我以为你明白那意味着什么 |
[24:19] | If you’re upset because I didn’t sit and watch you torture him, | 如果你生气是因为我没坐下来看你折磨他 |
[24:24] | let me be clear. | 那我明说了吧 |
[24:25] | It sickens me. | 这让我感到恶心 |
[24:26] | But I am doing it because I know more than anyone in the world | 但我会这么做 因为我比这世上任何人都清楚 |
[24:30] | that it has to be done. | 必须得这么做 |
[24:32] | There can be no space between what you want to happen | 你希望发生的事和你愿意付诸努力 |
[24:36] | and what you’re willing to do to make it happen. | 使其发生的事之间是没有任何余地的 |
[24:42] | So you keep telling me. | 你一直也是这么告诉我的 |
[24:59] | Hey, Keen, it’s me. | 喂 基恩 是我 |
[25:00] | Look, we have Rakitin thanks to you | 听着 多亏了你 我们逮捕了拉基廷 |
[25:02] | and that flash drive you sent Cooper. | 还拿到了你寄给库珀的闪存盘 |
[25:04] | If Reddington’s really N-13, | 如果雷丁顿真的是N13 |
[25:06] | we have a good chance of proving it. | 我们很有可能证明此事 |
[25:08] | And if we can, maybe you can come home. | 如果我们可以 也许你就能回家了 |
[25:11] | That’s all I care about, Liz. | 我只在意这一点 莉斯 |
[25:13] | I mean, no, maybe you can’t be an agent again, | 你也许不能再次成为探员 |
[25:16] | but at least you can get your life back. | 但至少你能拿回自己的人生 |
[25:18] | You and Agnes can be together. | 你和艾格尼斯能在一起 |
[25:20] | We got to talk, figure out how to end this. | 我们得谈谈 想个办法结束这件事 |
[25:22] | I’m gonna be at Bentham Park at midnight. | 我会在午夜前往边沁公园 |
[25:24] | Meet me there. And, Keen, you can trust me. | 我们在那会面 还有 基恩 你可以信任我 |
[25:33] | Are you coming home tonight? | 你今晚回来吗 |
[25:35] | Not tonight, honey. | 今晚不行 亲爱的 |
[25:36] | But my being away so much, I think it’s about to end. | 但我离开很久了 我想快要结束了 |
[25:40] | Is Mrs. French reading “The Phantom Tollbooth” to you? | 弗伦奇太太在给你读《神奇的收费亭》吗 |
[25:43] | We’re almost done. It’s really good. | 我们快读完了 真好看 |
[25:48] | Well, you finish up and tell me all about it when I get home, okay? | 你读完后 等我回家跟我讲讲 好吗 |
[25:52] | – I love you. – Love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[25:55] | Don’t answer that. | 别接 |
[25:57] | He could have good news. | 他可能有好消息 |
[25:58] | You should not be talking to the FBI. | 你不该跟联调局的通话 |
[26:00] | You cannot take that call. | 你不能接这个电话 |
[26:01] | Hey, Keen, it’s me. | 喂 基恩 是我 |
[26:03] | Uh, I don’t even know if you’re getting these messages. | 我都不知道你是否收到了留言 |
[26:06] | I don’t know who I’m talking to. | 我不知道我在跟谁说话 |
[26:07] | Ressler says the Task Force has a source. | 雷斯勒说特别小组有个线人 |
[26:10] | His name is Rakitin, and he’s willing to talk. | 那人名叫拉基廷 他愿意坦白 |
[26:13] | If he does, he could expose Reddington as N-13. | 如果他招了 就会暴露雷丁顿是N13 |
[26:18] | He could end all of this. | 他可以了结这一切 |
[26:21] | I wish that were true. | 我希望那是真的 |
[26:23] | But you don’t need to hear his message | 但你不必听他的留言 |
[26:25] | to know that’s not the case. | 你知道事实并非如此 |
[26:27] | Look. Rakitin’s dead. I don’t know how, but… | 听着 拉基廷死了 我不知道怎么死的 |
[26:30] | It seems like he was poisoned. | 感觉上他应该是被下毒了 |
[26:34] | I mean, we really thought it was over this time. | 我们真的以为这次能有个结果 |
[26:38] | We miss you. We just want you back. | 我们想你 我们只希望你能回来 |
[26:45] | I told her it was over, | 我告诉过她等一切结束了 |
[26:47] | that I’d be coming home for good. | 我会永远回家 |
[26:49] | You’re doing the best you can. | 你已经尽力了 |
[26:51] | I’m responsible for Mary Bremmer’s murder, | 我害玛丽·布雷默被杀 |
[26:53] | Dembe’s torture, and I got nothing to show for it, | 邓比被折磨 而我没有任何成绩 |
[26:55] | except for another reminder that no matter how tight the noose, | 除了再次提醒我 无论绳套有多紧 |
[26:59] | Reddington will always cheat the hangman. | 雷丁顿总能欺骗刽子手 |
[27:05] | I heard from the police today. | 我今天接到警方电话 |
[27:08] | They found my husband’s body. | 他们找到了我丈夫的尸体 |
[27:10] | They say he died of natural causes. | 他们说他是自然原因死亡 |
[27:13] | But you know differently. | 但你知道不是这样 |
[27:16] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:18] | Phillip was a good man. | 菲利普是个好人 |
[27:21] | Besides, whatever he was doing, | 而且 无论他做什么 |
[27:23] | he was doing because he believed it was the right thing to do. | 都是因为相信这样是对的 才会去做 |
[27:28] | I don’t need sympathy. | 我不需要同情 |
[27:31] | I need justice. | 我需要的是正义 |
[27:33] | You’re the one who can get it for me. | 你是那个可以帮我主持正义的人 |
[27:36] | I tried. For all of us. | 我试过了 为了我们所有人 |
[27:39] | I don’t think I can keep trying. | 我觉得我无法继续尝试 |
[27:41] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[27:43] | You thought you could end this. You couldn’t. | 你以为你可以结束这一切 但你不行 |
[27:46] | You don’t know who we’re dealing with. | 你不知道我们要对付的是谁 |
[27:47] | But I do know this — | 但我知道 |
[27:49] | good triumphs over evil. | 正义必将战胜邪恶 |
[27:54] | I just don’t think I have what it’ll take. | 我觉得我没这个能力 |
[27:57] | Of course you do. | 你当然有 |
[27:58] | Every mother does. | 每位母亲都有 |
[28:00] | The love for her child. | 对她孩子的爱 |
[28:02] | – Isn’t that what saved you? – Yes. | -那不是拯救过你的东西吗 -是的 |
[28:03] | – Didn’t you tell me your mother gave up everything for you? – Yes. | -你不是告诉我你妈为你放弃了一切吗 -是的 |
[28:07] | Don’t you think you should pay that forward? | 你不觉得你该传递这种爱吗 |
[28:09] | Of course. But I don’t know how. | 当然应该 但我不知道该怎么做 |
[28:11] | You’ll figure it out. | 你会弄清楚的 |
[28:13] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么能这么肯定 |
[28:15] | Because love wins. | 因为爱能战胜一切 |
[28:18] | You really believe that? | 你真的那么觉得吗 |
[28:20] | I do. | 是的 |
[28:21] | And seeing how you are with Agnes, | 而看你和艾格尼斯在一起的样子 |
[28:24] | I believe you do, too. | 我相信你也这么觉得 |
[28:32] | – Elizabeth. – Isabella, hi. | -伊丽莎白 -伊莎贝拉 你好 |
[28:35] | Is my father okay? | 我爸没事吧 |
[28:36] | Dembe’s fine. | 邓比没事 |
[28:38] | But I did come because I think he could use your help. | 但我过来确实是觉得他需要你的帮助 |
[28:45] | Thank God she was too young to remember what happened to her. | 谢天谢地她那时还不记事 |
[28:49] | I dread the day when I have to tell her. | 想到将来要告诉她我就很担心 |
[28:51] | Do you have to? | 你一定要告诉她吗 |
[28:52] | I believe in the truth. | 我相信真相 |
[28:54] | When she’s ready to hear it, I’ll tell her. | 等她准备好了 我会告诉她 |
[28:56] | Are you going to tell her the truth about your father? | 你会告诉她关于你爸的真相吗 |
[28:59] | You said he needs our help? | 你刚说他需要我们的帮助 |
[29:00] | He needs our protection. | 他需要我们的保护 |
[29:02] | From Reddington. | 保护他不受雷丁顿的伤害 |
[29:04] | – Did he tell you that? – No. | -是他跟你说的吗 -不是 |
[29:06] | He loves Reddington, but that love is based on a lie, | 他深爱雷丁顿 但那份爱是基于一个谎言 |
[29:10] | one that I’m not even sure he knows about. | 一个我甚至都不确定他知道的谎言 |
[29:12] | Reddington isn’t who he says he is. | 雷丁顿不是他口中的那个人 |
[29:14] | I believe — the Bureau believes — | 我认为 局里认为 |
[29:17] | Reddington may be a Russian asset. | 雷丁顿可能是俄国特工 |
[29:19] | – What? – But we need proof, | -什么 -但我们需要证据 |
[29:21] | and with your help, we can get it. | 而在你的帮助下 我们能拿到证据 |
[29:23] | So you’re not here to help my father. | 所以你不是来帮我爸的 |
[29:25] | You’re here to help yourself. | 你是来帮自己的 |
[29:27] | I’m here to help us both, but most importantly, | 我是来帮我们两个的 但最重要的是 |
[29:29] | I’m here to help our daughters. | 我是来帮我们女儿的 |
[29:33] | She’s beautiful. | 她很美 |
[29:35] | She’s innocent. | 很无辜 |
[29:38] | And one day, when she’s ready, | 而在将来某天 当她准备好了 |
[29:40] | you’re gonna tell her that when she was an infant, | 你会告诉她 在她还是一个婴儿时 |
[29:42] | she was abducted, | 她被绑架过 |
[29:43] | used as collateral so someone could get to your father. | 就为了引你爸上钩 |
[29:46] | And you’re gonna tell her as if it could never happen again. | 你会这样告诉她像是那种事再也不会发生 |
[29:49] | But you and I both know | 但你和我都知道 |
[29:51] | as long as Reddington is in our lives, | 只要雷丁顿还在我们的生命中 |
[29:53] | that isn’t true. | 那就不是真的 |
[29:56] | I won’t hurt my father. | 我不会伤害我爸 |
[29:57] | I would never ask you to. | 我永远不会让你那么做 |
[30:00] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[30:02] | I need you to call your father, tell him you want to see him. | 我需要你给你爸打电话 跟他说你想见他 |
[30:06] | I haven’t seen him in months. | 我好几个月没见他了 |
[30:08] | All the better. You miss him. | 那更好 你想他了 |
[30:10] | You want him to spend time with Elle. | 你想让他陪陪艾莉 |
[30:13] | Hi. It’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[30:16] | Once you’ve set a meeting, I need you to plant this device. | 等你见到他 我需要你把这个放在他身上 |
[30:21] | What do you want to hear him say? | 你想听到他说什么 |
[30:22] | Nothing. | 什么都不想 |
[30:23] | I want to hear what Reddington says to him. | 我想听雷丁顿跟他说了什么 |
[30:29] | You really think this will help? | 你真的觉得这有帮助吗 |
[30:30] | I think, with any luck, | 我觉得 若是运气好 |
[30:33] | we can figure out what Reddington’s up to. | 我们能搞清楚雷丁顿想干什么 |
[30:45] | She’s gotten so big. | 她长得好快 |
[30:47] | I know. Can you believe it? | 是啊 你能相信吗 |
[30:50] | I’m glad you called. | 我很高兴接到你的电话 |
[30:52] | We miss you, Dad. | 我们想你了 老爸 |
[30:54] | Do you? I wasn’t sure. | 你们想吗 我不确定 |
[30:57] | Of course we do. | 我们当然想了 |
[31:03] | Your heart can betray you. | 你的心可能会背叛你 |
[31:05] | How many times have you told me that? | 你跟我说过多少次 |
[31:06] | Anne is not betraying me. | 安妮不会背叛我的 |
[31:09] | We’ve run no names. Done no background checks. | 我们都没查过 也没做背景调查 |
[31:12] | On the good people of Cottonwood Falls? | 查卡顿伍德福尔斯的好居民吗 |
[31:14] | Believe me, if you’re lucky, you might find a late fee | 相信我 如果你走运 你也许能查到 |
[31:17] | for “Tom Sawyer” at the local library. | 她在当地图书馆有《汤姆·索亚历险记》的逾期记录 |
[31:19] | You’re letting your guard down. | 你在放下防备 |
[31:21] | That’s not what I’m doing. | 我没那么做 |
[31:24] | Okay. It is what I’m doing. | 好吧 我是有那么做 |
[31:26] | But I’m having a splendid time doing it. | 但我做得很高兴 |
[31:44] | Hey. It’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[31:46] | Tell Townsend I know how we can get to Reddington. | 告诉汤森德我知道怎么抓雷丁顿了 |
[32:03] | I am so sorry. Are you okay? | 真抱歉 你还好吗 |
[32:05] | No, I should have seen you backing out. | 不 我该注意到你在倒车的 |
[32:07] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. It was my fault. | 不不不不不 是我的错 |
[32:10] | It’s not that bad. | 还不算太糟 |
[32:11] | Let me give you my insurance. | 我把我的保险给你 |
[32:19] | If we were in the city, you’d be screaming at me. | 如果是在市里 对方早就冲我喊了 |
[32:21] | Oh. You’re not from here? | 你不是本地人吗 |
[32:23] | Uh, Kansas City. | 堪萨斯城 |
[32:24] | I, uh — | 我 |
[32:26] | I rented a place on Chase Lake. | 我在蔡斯湖旁租了间房子 |
[32:28] | I just came into town to get some supplies. | 我是进城来买日用品的 |
[32:30] | I’m Cindi. | 我是辛蒂 |
[32:32] | Hi, Cindi. I’m Anne. | 你好辛蒂 我是安妮 |
[32:33] | Anne Foster of 429 Roslyn Place. | 安妮·福斯特 罗斯林广场429号 |
[32:38] | That’s it. | 没错 |
[32:39] | Oh, let me give you my cell, too. | 我把我的手机号也给你吧 |
[32:41] | If those insurance people give you any trouble, | 如果保险公司的人刁难你 |
[32:43] | I want you to give me a call, okay? | 就给我打电话 好吗 |
[32:45] | Okay. Seriously, if I’d known you’d be this nice, | 好的 讲真的 我要是知道你人这么好 |
[32:47] | I would’ve run into you on purpose. | 我会故意撞你的 |
[32:49] | – You take care. – You, too. | -你保重 -你也是 |
[32:51] | I’m sorry again. | 再次抱歉 |
[32:52] | That’s okay. | 没事的 |
[33:00] | I’m gonna give you an address. | 我给你个地址 |
[33:03] | I’m not saying | 我不是说 |
[33:04] | it’s up there with a nice smile or a nice ass. | 它能和迷人的微笑或是翘臀相提并论 |
[33:08] | But… | 但 |
[33:09] | I think punctuality is sexy. | 我觉得守时很帅 |
[33:14] | Nice smile, nice ass, and on time. | 迷人的微笑 翘臀 还有准时 |
[33:18] | May I present to you… the sexiest man alive. | 请允许我向你们介绍 世上最帅的男人 |
[33:23] | Anne! | 安妮 |
[33:24] | Hey. Cindi. From the accident. | 你好 我是辛蒂 撞车的那个 |
[33:25] | Of course. I’m sorry. | 当然 抱歉 |
[33:27] | I just brought this by | 我给你送来了这个 |
[33:28] | to thank you for being so nice about what happened. | 来感谢你那么善解人意 |
[33:31] | Did you bake me a cake? | 你为我做了个蛋糕吗 |
[33:32] | I hope you like red velvet. | 希望你喜欢红丝绒蛋糕 |
[33:34] | Oh, you are too thoughtful. Come in. | 你太周到了 请进 |
[33:36] | Some friends and I are about to play some bridge. | 我正准备和朋友打桥牌 |
[33:38] | No, I just came to drop that off. | 不了 我就是来送蛋糕的 |
[33:41] | I don’t want to intrude. | 我不想打扰你们 |
[33:48] | Cute drawings! | 画得真好 |
[33:50] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:51] | You sure you don’t want to stay for a bit? | 你确定不再待会儿 |
[33:52] | – To have a drink? – No. | -来喝一杯 -不了 |
[33:54] | I’m sure we’ll bump into each other again soon. | 我想我们很快会再碰到的 |
[33:58] | Bye. | 拜 |
[33:59] | So much for the sexiest man alive. | 世上最帅的男人也不过如此 |
[34:01] | I’m just saying I like punctuality. | 我只是说我喜欢守时 |
[34:03] | Maybe his plane was delayed. | 也许他的飞机延误了 |
[34:05] | So, why hasn’t he called yet? | 那他为什么不打个电话 |
[34:06] | Only because I like to make a dramatic entrance. | 只因为我想来个精彩的出场 |
[34:08] | Raymond! | 雷蒙德 |
[34:13] | I hope you’ll go easy on me tonight. | 希望你们今晚对我手下留情 |
[34:16] | You’ll do fine. Gin and tonic? | 你会没事的 金汤力吗 |
[34:18] | – Yes. – We’ve gotten a head st– | -是的 -我们已经喝上了 |
[34:20] | I found two pairs and a blanket. | 我找到了两幅望远镜 还有个毯子 |
[34:22] | I found salami and cheese. | 我找到了腊肠和奶酪 |
[34:24] | I’ll get a basket for the food and we’re good to go. | 我再找个篮子放吃的 然后就可以出发了 |
[34:27] | Yeah, the friend’s gone. It’s just him and the girlfriend. | 嗯 朋友都走了 只剩他和他女友了 |
[34:30] | We gotta do this now. | 我们现在就得行动 |
[34:31] | We’re on our way. | 我们马上来 |
[34:32] | Have Arkham kill the power and land lines. | 让阿克汉姆切断电和座机 |
[34:40] | And, Liz, remember to try and enjoy the moment. | 还有莉斯 记得要试着享受当下 |
[34:44] | Just get here before he senses something’s wrong. | 在他察觉到不对前赶紧过来吧 |
[34:56] | What were you saying? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[34:59] | Didn’t you say there was an excellent | 你不是说镇上有家 |
[35:01] | vegan sandwich shop in town? | 很棒的素食三明治店吗 |
[35:03] | Why don’t you run into town, order for both of us? | 要不你先去城里 为我们俩点餐 |
[35:06] | I’ll be ready to go when you get back. | 等你回来我也就收拾完可以走了 |
[35:09] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[35:20] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不不不不不 |
[35:22] | Hey, there. What seems to be the problem? | 你好 有什么问题吗 |
[35:25] | I just gotta check your ground wires. It’s standard. | 我得检查一下你的接地线 这是例行标准 |
[35:27] | Okay. Very good. | 好的 |
[35:28] | Vague but detailed enough. | 模糊 但又有足够细节 |
[35:31] | Not sure what you mean. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[35:33] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我说的是什么 |
[35:34] | I got the work order right here. | 我这有工作单 |
[35:35] | Great. | 太好了 |
[35:39] | How many are coming? | 有多少人要来 |
[35:41] | Everyone. | 所有人 |
[36:00] | – Anne. – Raymond, what are you doing here? | -安妮 -雷蒙德 你在这里干嘛呢 |
[36:02] | If you needed something else, you could’ve called me. | 你要是需要点什么的话 可以直接打电话说的 |
[36:04] | I need you to come with me. | 我需要你跟我一起走 |
[36:06] | We’ve got to call it off. | 我们必须取消行动 |
[36:08] | Did you hear me? He knows. | 你听到了吗 他知道了 |
[36:10] | – Reddington knows we’re here. – That changes nothing. | -雷丁顿知道我们来了 -这并不能改变什么 |
[36:12] | We’ll have other opportunities. | 我们以后还会有机会的 |
[36:13] | There was an incident in town, | 镇里出了点事 |
[36:15] | but they have eyes on Reddington. | 但他们有人盯着雷丁顿 |
[36:16] | What kind of incident? | 什么样的事 |
[36:17] | – Landon. She’s gone. – And Reddington? | -兰德勒 她死了 -雷丁顿呢 |
[36:20] | He took the woman and went into the local police station. | 他带着那个女的进了当地警察局 |
[36:22] | No. I know what you’re thinking. | 不行 我知道你在想什么 |
[36:23] | They can’t do this. Innocent people will get hurt. | 他们不能这么做 会有无辜的人被牵连 |
[36:26] | Oh, Raymond. You do keep things interesting. | 雷蒙德 他确实让事情保持有趣 |
[36:28] | – How you wanna handle this? – Put Sagan on the police scanners | -你打算怎么处理 -让萨根去监测警方无线频道 |
[36:30] | and have him give us a timeframe. | 让他给我们个时间表 |
[36:32] | If we’re going to do this, it’s gonna happen now. | 如果我们要这么做的话 得立刻马上 |
[36:34] | You’ve got to call it off. | 你必须取消行动 |
[36:35] | There are too many innocent people. | 那里有太多平民了 |
[36:37] | Don’t you think maybe that’s why he’s there? | 你有没有想过他或许正是因此才去那里的 |
[36:39] | You can’t attack a police station! | 你不能袭击警察局 |
[36:40] | No space. Remember? | 没有余地 还记得吗 |
[36:42] | Between what you want and what you’re willing to do to get it. | 在你希望发生的事和你愿意付诸努力使其发生的事之间 |
[36:44] | Innocent people will get killed. | 会有无辜的人死去 |
[36:47] | No space. None. | 没有余地 没有 |
[37:06] | Six people are dead. | 死了六个人 |
[37:14] | Innocent people. Killed and wounded. | 无辜的平民 有死有伤 |
[37:16] | Take your men and your guns and your bloodshed and go. | 带着你的人 你的枪 还有你的杀戮走吧 |
[37:22] | Then come find me when you’re ready, | 然后等你准备好了再来找我 |
[37:24] | and I’ll show you the proper way to exact revenge. | 到时候我会教你什么才是正确的复仇方式 |
[37:26] | And for what? Nothing. | 结果呢 什么都没得到 |
[37:29] | I’m listening to the police scanner. | 我在听警方频道 |
[37:30] | He’s gone. They have no idea where. | 他走了 他们也不知道他去哪了 |
[37:33] | I did what I had to do. You didn’t. | 我做了我该做的 可你没有 |
[37:34] | The man who came after you today — | 今天来抓你的人 |
[37:36] | Neville Townsend. | 内维尔·汤森德 |
[37:38] | He won’t stop, will he? | 他不会停下 对吗 |
[37:40] | You’re right. There is space for me. | 你说得对 我的确留有余地 |
[37:43] | Between what I want and what I’m willing to do to get it. | 在我希望和愿意付诸努力得到之间 |
[37:46] | That’s unacceptable. | 这是不可接受的 |
[37:47] | Well, then maybe I’ll keep Reddington all to myself. | 那或许我就只能自己去对付雷丁顿了 |
[37:49] | You said he was gone. | 你说他已经走了 |
[37:50] | He is. But I think I know how to find him. | 是的 但我想我知道怎么找到他 |
[37:53] | Townsend was there, and he can’t see it — | 汤森德就在现场 他却没有看清 |
[37:56] | the magic trick, how Raymond got away. | 雷蒙德神奇消失的伎俩 |
[37:59] | You weren’t there, but you know how he did it. | 你不在现场 但你却知道他是怎么做到的 |
[38:03] | Because it’s what you would have done. | 因为换做是你也会那么做 |
[38:08] | Is there somewhere you can go? | 你有地方可去吗 |
[38:10] | And not to your daughter’s. They’ll anticipate that. | 不能去你女儿那 他们正等着呢 |
[38:13] | My friend Cindi, the one who made the cake. | 我朋友辛蒂 做蛋糕的那个 |
[38:15] | She has a cabin. | 她有个小屋 |
[38:17] | See if you can go there. | 看你能不能住过去 |
[38:20] | Okay, sweetie. | 好 亲爱的 |
[38:22] | I’ll call you as soon as I know more. | 我一有新消息就打给你 |
[38:25] | I love you. Be safe. | 我爱你 保重 |
[38:38] | Who is it? | 谁 |
[38:39] | Anne? It’s me, Cindi. | 安妮 是我 辛蒂 |
[38:45] | Oh, thank God. I was just about to call you. | 感谢上帝 我正准备打给你 |
[38:47] | Are you okay? The whole town is talking about what happened. | 你还好吗 全镇都在谈论刚刚发生的事 |
[38:50] | It was awful. | 非常可怕 |
[38:52] | The whole thing. It was just… | 整件事 简直 |
[38:55] | I have this friend. | 我有一个朋友 |
[38:56] | With me, he’s kind and decent, | 他跟我在一起的时候 和善 得体 |
[38:58] | but he’s done some terrible things, | 但他做过一些很可怕的事情 |
[39:00] | and terrible people are after him. | 现在有很可怕的人在追杀他 |
[39:02] | Where is he — your friend? | 他在哪 你朋友 |
[39:06] | another 10 days, uh… | 再过十天 |
[39:25] | He says the people that are after him may come after me, | 他说追杀他的人可能也会来找我 |
[39:28] | and that’s why I was gonna call you. | 所以我才打算打电话给你 |
[39:30] | Your cabin. No one will look for me there. | 你的小屋 没人会去那里找我 |
[39:32] | If I could just stay there, even just for a few days… | 如果我能待在那儿 就算只待几天 |
[39:35] | I-I wish that were possible. I really do. | 我真希望你可以 真的 |
[39:39] | And maybe it can be, | 或许你的确可以 |
[39:41] | after you help me find Reddington. | 在你帮我找到雷丁顿之后 |
[39:45] | I need to know where he is. | 我需要知道他在哪 |
[39:48] | You’re one of them. | 你跟他们是一伙的 |
[39:49] | – Yes. – No. | -是的 -不是 |
[39:55] | But we do want the same thing. | 但我和他们想要的东西是一致的 |
[39:57] | He left. I don’t know where he went. | 他走了 我不知道他去哪了 |
[40:04] | Anne? Anne — | 安妮 安妮 |
[40:15] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[40:16] | Go on. Don’t let me stop you. | 继续 不用顾忌我 |
[40:20] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[40:22] | Why’d you come back? What do you want? | 你为什么要回来 你想要什么 |
[40:25] | Do you want to tell her who you really are? | 你要告诉她你的真实身份吗 |
[40:27] | Raymond… | 雷蒙德 |
[40:29] | It’s okay. Just stay calm. | 没事的 冷静点 |
[40:34] | You and Kate underestimate me. | 你和凯特总是低估我 |
[40:37] | Oh, so she’s here, too. | 所以她也在 |
[40:39] | Do you see her? | 你也能看到她 |
[40:42] | I do, without even having to look. | 我不用看就知道她在 |
[40:45] | His true identity is a secret, Anne. | 他的真实身份是个秘密 安妮 |
[40:48] | He’s never told me who he really is. | 他从来没告诉过我他究竟是谁 |
[40:54] | Maybe he will now, as a deathbed confession. | 或许他现在会说了 当做临终遗言 |
[40:59] | Let her go. She doesn’t have to be here for this. | 放她走 她不该在这里见证这些 |
[41:02] | Finally. We agree on something. | 我们总算有件事能达成一致了 |
[41:07] | Anne! | 安妮 |
[41:14] | Anne! Anne. Here. | 安妮 安妮 来 |
[41:17] | Hold on. Don’t move. Don’t move. Yeah. | 坚持住 别动 别动 对 |
[41:20] | All right. Just breathe. | 好了 深呼吸 |
[41:23] | Hold on. Just hold on. | 坚持住 一定要坚持住 |
[41:29] | Yes. I-I need an ambulance. | 你好 我要叫救护车 |
[41:31] | There’s been an accident at 429 Roslyn Place. | 罗斯林广场429号发生了意外 |
[41:34] | – This is your moment. – Yes… | -你的机会来了 -是的 |
[41:35] | Don’t hesitate. Raymond wouldn’t. | 不要犹豫 换做雷蒙德就不会犹豫 |
[41:39] | Anne, look at me. | 安妮 看着我 |
[41:41] | Stay with me. Look at me. | 坚持住 看着我 |
[41:44] | Just focus on me. | 看着我就好 |
[41:46] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[41:47] | That’s it. Stay with me. That’s it. | 没错 坚持住 就是这样 |
[41:50] | Pull the trigger. End this now. | 扣下扳机 结束这一切 |
[41:53] | Stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[41:54] | You can’t get your life back until you do. | 否则你永远都没法回到正常生活 |
[41:58] | Stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[42:01] | Anne. Anne. | 安妮 安妮 |