时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Do you mind if I join you? | 我可以坐一会吗 |
[00:04] | – I’m Anne. – Raymond. | -我叫安妮 -我叫雷蒙德 |
[00:06] | I don’t know, Anne. | 我不知道 安妮 |
[00:07] | I think your life sounds rather balanced. | 我觉得你的生活听起来相当平衡 |
[00:10] | I like to think it is. | 我也这么觉得 |
[00:11] | – What do you do? – I’m a fugitive. | -你是做什么的 -我是个逃犯 |
[00:13] | Some people like to live dangerously. | 有些人喜欢生活在危险中 |
[00:15] | What do you have in mind? | 你想做什么 |
[00:17] | You. Helping me. | 你 帮我 |
[00:18] | Finding a souvenir for my sister. | 给我姐挑件纪念品 |
[00:20] | I know an extraordinary tiny, tiny, | 我知道一家很棒但很小很小 |
[00:24] | “Barely enough room for the both of us” | “只能站下我们两个”的 |
[00:26] | chocolate shop. | 巧克力店 |
[00:28] | What about “North by Northwest”? | 那《西北偏北》怎么样 |
[00:30] | It’s playing at the Village East tomorrow, | 这片明天会在东村放映 |
[00:33] | 阿尔弗雷德·希区柯克 电影回顾展 《西北偏北》 | |
[00:33] | midnight screening. | 午夜场 |
[00:34] | You’ll find me waiting for you under the marquee. | 你会发现我在剧院门口的遮檐处等你 |
[00:38] | Raymond? | 雷蒙德吗 |
[00:39] | Anne, I am so terribly sorry. | 安妮 我太抱歉了 |
[00:41] | I’m afraid I’m not gonna be able to make it tonight. | 我恐怕今晚没法过去了 |
[00:48] | Your position in commodities is strong. | 你投资的大宗商品行情都很好 |
[00:49] | Copper, gold. | 铜 金 |
[00:51] | But the real returns have been in crypto. | 但真正高收益的投资是加密货币 |
[00:53] | As you can see, year-to-date, | 你可以看到 今年迄今为止 |
[00:55] | bitcoin has an 800% return. | 比特币的回报率为800% |
[00:56] | Your insistence on taking a large position | 你坚持大量持有 |
[00:58] | was insanely prescient. | 简直相当有先见之明 |
[01:01] | Must be nice, being so rich that getting richer bores you. | 有钱到对赚钱感到厌倦的感觉一定很好 |
[01:03] | I’m not bored. I’m just…anxious to leave. | 我不厌倦 我只是着急离开 |
[01:06] | We have another appointment. | 我们还有个会面 |
[01:07] | An appointment I’m a little bit more concerned about | 一个我更关心的会面 |
[01:09] | than the…state of my liquidity. | 比我的资金流动状态更关心 |
[01:11] | We’re running late. | 我们要迟到了 |
[01:13] | What do you know about bridge? | 你了不了解桥牌 |
[01:14] | The game, not the way to cross from here to there. | 是种游戏 不是横跨两地的那种桥 |
[01:17] | Bridge? I don’t — I-I’m sorry. | 桥牌 我不了解 抱歉 |
[01:20] | I was under the impression | 我以为 |
[01:21] | that a comprehensive review of your investments and holdings | 全面审查你的投资和股票持仓 |
[01:23] | – was of the utmost importance at this time? – It is. | -才是当前最重要的事 -是的 |
[01:26] | We anticipate a significant increase in our need | 我们预计在接下来的几个月内 |
[01:28] | for available resources over the next few months. | 对可用资源的需求会显著增加 |
[01:31] | Well, there you have it. | 现在你知道了 |
[01:32] | We all have different interests and priorities, don’t we? | 我们都有不同的兴趣和优先要做的事 对吗 |
[01:35] | For instance, in the morning, Mr. Zuma likes to start with | 比如今早 祖玛先生想 |
[01:38] | the business section then move on to the sports. | 先谈生意 然后再去运动 |
[01:41] | I like to start with the funnies and fall asleep in my chair. | 我想先看报纸连环画 然后在我的椅子上睡着 |
[01:43] | Takes me all day to read the paper. | 我看报纸得花一整天 |
[01:45] | – I like the funnies. – No, I — | -我喜欢报纸连环画 -不 我 |
[01:46] | He likes the funnies, as well, but he also has | 他也喜欢报纸连环画 但他还拥有 |
[01:48] | an amazing head for business. | 超级惊人的商业头脑 |
[01:50] | Numbers and trends and, you know, all the rest of it. | 数字 趋势 等等此类的东西 |
[01:52] | Whereas I wouldn’t know a bitcoin from a subway token. | 而我却不知道比特币和地铁券有什么区别 |
[01:55] | Well, you wouldn’t have to. | 你不需要知道 |
[01:56] | Uh, bitcoins aren’t a tangible thing. | 比特币不是一种有形的东西 |
[01:59] | They aren’t? I wouldn’t know. | 它们不是吗 我不知道 |
[02:02] | My investment in bitcoin | 我对比特币的投资 |
[02:04] | was neither prescient nor insane. | 既没有先见之明 也不疯狂 |
[02:06] | I was just following Mr. Nakamoto’s instructions. | 我只是听从了中本先生的指导 |
[02:08] | Satoshi said buy, I bought. | 聪说买 我就买 |
[02:10] | Satoshi Nakamoto? You know him? | 中本聪 你认识他 |
[02:12] | Who — who he really is? | 他到底是谁 |
[02:14] | Yes, well, Dembe knows him better than I. | 是的 邓比比我更了解他 |
[02:16] | They’re like, you know… | 他们就像 |
[02:17] | I-Is there anything else we need to review? | 我们还有什么需要审核的 |
[02:19] | We do have a plane to catch. | 我们确实要赶飞机 |
[02:21] | Uh, well, there’s your holdings | 你在新加坡市场 |
[02:23] | in Singapore and the BSE, but — | 和孟买证券交易所都持有股票 但是 |
[02:26] | I-I’m sorry. You know Nakamoto? | 抱歉 你认识中本 |
[02:28] | The Nakamoto? No one knows Nakamoto. | 那个中本吗 没人知道中本是谁 |
[02:31] | Mr. Cane, we really must be going, | 凯恩先生 我们真的必须走了 |
[02:32] | which means you need to be going. | 这意味着你需要离开 |
[02:34] | Okay, well, if there’s anything else I can help you with… | 好吧 如果还有什么可以帮你们的 |
[02:36] | Not unless you know something about | 除非你对”叫牌” |
[02:38] | bidding or suit management. | 或”将牌处理”有所了解 |
[02:41] | Bridge. | 桥牌 |
[02:43] | No. | 不了解 |
[02:47] | Can I tell you what I’m concerned about? | 我能告诉你我在担心什么吗 |
[02:49] | Townsend… | 汤森德 |
[02:50] | Oh, I am so confused. | 我真是不明白 |
[02:52] | The more I read, the less I understand this game. | 我看得越多 就越不理解这个游戏 |
[02:56] | …and that I’m not going to be there with you. | 还有我不跟你一起去那里 |
[03:01] | Raymond, I’m serious. | 雷蒙德 我是认真的 |
[03:03] | I know, and I love that about you. | 我知道 我喜欢你这样 |
[03:05] | But I’ll be fine. I… | 但我会没事的 我 |
[03:08] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[03:09] | No patterns. You taught me that. | 不要有固定模式 这是你教我的 |
[03:13] | You said it’s the first rule | 你说过这是 |
[03:14] | of staying a step ahead of your enemies. | 领先敌人一步的第一守则 |
[03:17] | Do something once, it may go undetected. | 一件事做一次 也许不会被发现 |
[03:20] | Maybe twice. | 也许两次也不会 |
[03:21] | After that, it’s a pattern. | 在那以后 就是种模式 |
[03:25] | How many visits will this be? | 这是我第几次去了 |
[03:26] | Five. | 第五次 |
[03:33] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[03:35] | I like coming home to a port. | 我喜欢回到港湾一般的家 |
[03:38] | Seeing a candle burning in a window. | 看到窗内燃烧的蜡烛 |
[03:40] | A smiling face waiting to greet me. | 一张等着迎接我的笑脸 |
[03:43] | I… I never liked it before. | 我 我之前从未喜欢过 |
[03:46] | I like it now. | 我现在喜欢了 |
[03:52] | Did you know that irises are the state flower of Tennessee? | 你知道鸢尾花是田纳西州的州花吗 |
[03:56] | What’s the state flower of Kansas? | 堪萨斯州的州花是什么 |
[03:58] | The sunflower. | 向日葵 |
[04:00] | She grew up with them. She likes irises. | 她和向日葵一起长大 但她喜欢鸢尾花 |
[04:03] | I should be with you. | 我该和你一起 |
[04:08] | You should be with Raymond Reddington. | 你该和雷蒙德·雷丁顿一起 |
[04:12] | When I’m with Anne, that’s not who I am. | 当我和安妮在一起时 我不是我自己 |
[04:14] | It may not be who you want to be, | 那也许不是你想成为的人 |
[04:17] | but it’s always who you are. | 但那永远就是你 |
[04:24] | So much for the sexiest man alive. | 世上最帅的男人也不过如此 |
[04:26] | – Down, girl. – I’m just saying, | -别说了 姑娘 -我只是说 |
[04:28] | I like punctuality. | 我喜欢守时 |
[04:30] | Maybe his plane was delayed. | 也许他的飞机延误了 |
[04:31] | So, why hasn’t he called yet? | 那他为什么不打个电话 |
[04:33] | Only because I like to make a dramatic entrance. | 只因为我想来个精彩的出场 |
[04:35] | Raymond! Irises! | 雷蒙德 鸢尾花 |
[04:38] | Oh, you’re so sweet. | 你太贴心了 |
[04:40] | Promise me you’ll play nice. | 答应我 你会友好点 |
[04:43] | What are you talking about? I’m a total softie. | 你在说什么 我相当温柔 |
[04:47] | I’ll put these in water and make you a sandwich. | 我把这些插进水里 然后给你做个三明治 |
[04:49] | You remember Bran and Lois. | 你还记得布兰和露易斯吧 |
[04:51] | Yes, of course. Hello, Bran, Lois. | 是的 当然 你们好 布兰 露易斯 |
[04:54] | – Hello, Ray! – Hello! | -你好 雷 -你好 |
[04:55] | I hope you’ll go easy on me tonight. | 希望你们今晚对我手下留情 |
[04:57] | You’ll do fine. Gin and tonic? | 你会没事的 金汤力吗 |
[04:59] | – Yes! – We’ve gotten a head start. | -是的 -我们已经喝上了 |
[05:02] | I’m sure I’ll catch up. | 我相信我会追上的 |
[05:03] | I’m not so sure you will. | 我不确定你可以 |
[05:06] | Need a refill. | 需要再装一瓶 |
[05:10] | Lois. | 露易斯 |
[05:12] | So, flight delayed? | 航班延误了吗 |
[05:14] | Yes. Seems to be the norm nowadays. | 是的 最近这事挺常见的 |
[05:20] | Anne is very trusting. | 安妮很相信他人 |
[05:22] | She thinks because we live in a small town, | 她觉得因为我们住在一个小镇上 |
[05:24] | she’s got nothing to be afraid of. | 她就没什么可害怕的 |
[05:26] | It’s why she leaves her door unlocked. | 这就是她没锁门的原因 |
[05:28] | – It wasn’t unlocked just now. – Really? | -刚才门是锁着的 -真的吗 |
[05:30] | Then how’d you get in? | 那你是怎么进来的 |
[05:31] | Anne gave me a key. | 安妮给了我钥匙 |
[05:35] | Look. | 听着 |
[05:37] | I’m Annie’s best friend. | 我是安妮最好的朋友 |
[05:39] | – Yes. – I want her to be happy. | -是的 -我希望她快乐 |
[05:42] | That makes two of us. | 我也一样 |
[05:43] | Good, because if you mess this up, I’m gonna kill you. | 很好 因为假如你让她不开心 我就杀了你 |
[06:02] | Pass. | 不要 |
[06:03] | Anyone for Go Fish? | 有人要玩”抓牌”吗 |
[06:06] | That’s not a bid. | 这不是叫牌 |
[06:07] | You’re right. It’s a cry for help. | 你说得对 这是求助 |
[06:09] | – You can’t make a bid? – How about Crazy Eights? | -你没法叫牌吗 -玩”疯狂8″怎么样 |
[06:11] | No? Okay. | 不行 好吧 |
[06:12] | I bid…one heart? | 我叫 一张红桃 |
[06:16] | One heart. | 一张红桃 |
[06:17] | – That’ll do. – Two diamonds. | -这个可以 -两张方块 |
[06:19] | Two spades. | 两张黑桃 |
[06:20] | – Pass. – Pass, I think. | -不要 -我不要 |
[06:22] | – Pass. – Jack of hearts. | -不要 -红桃J |
[06:24] | And now it’s my turn again? | 现在又到我出了吗 |
[06:26] | No. Now you’re the dummy. | 不 你现在是明手[也有傻瓜的意思] |
[06:28] | – That’s a bit harsh. – Your hand is the dummy. | -这有点刻薄了 -意思是你是明手牌 |
[06:31] | – Lay your cards down, face up. – Thank you. | -把牌放下 牌面向上 -谢谢 |
[06:33] | I’m your partner. When you’re the dummy, | 我是你的搭档 当你是明手 |
[06:35] | you say “Good luck” back to me. It’s tradition. | 你要对我说”祝你好运” 这是规矩 |
[06:37] | Well, good luck, good lookin’. | 祝你好运 美人儿 |
[06:40] | Now you can go get yourself a piece of that cake | 现在 在我把蛋糕吃完之前 |
[06:42] | before I eat it all. | 你可以去拿一块 |
[06:43] | Much to everyone’s relief. | 让大家都松口气 |
[06:46] | Kick some ass. | 好好教训他们 |
[06:48] | So, Lois, what’s it like to be a police officer | 露易斯 在一个小镇当警官 |
[06:51] | in a small town? | 是种什么感觉 |
[06:52] | I ask because I’m something of a true-crime buff. | 我这么问是因为我算个真实犯罪爱好者 |
[06:55] | You are? So am I! | 你是吗 我也是 |
[06:56] | I like the podcasts and the documentaries on Netflix. | 我喜欢播客和网飞上纪录片 |
[06:59] | Yes! I love those. I loved “The Staircase.” | 没错 我喜欢这些 我喜欢《楼梯悬案》 |
[07:02] | Queen of hearts from dummy. | 明手出红桃Q |
[07:04] | And I love reading them, too. | 我也喜欢读这类书籍 |
[07:06] | I first got hooked on “In Cold Blood,” | 我最初喜欢的是《冷血杀手》 |
[07:09] | then “Executioner’s Song.” | 然后是《刽子手之歌》 |
[07:10] | Ooh, I can take that. Ace of hearts. | 这个我要 红桃A |
[07:12] | I haven’t read that one, Ray. | 这本我没读过 雷 |
[07:14] | Oh, you should. Norman Mailer. | 你该读一下 诺曼·梅勒写的 |
[07:15] | Nothing like that goes on around here. | 这里没发生过那样的事 |
[07:17] | Thank goodness. It’s a pretty quiet town. | 谢天谢地 这是个相当平静的小镇 |
[07:20] | I’ve got a gun, but I’ve never used it. | 我有一把枪 但我从没用过 |
[07:22] | I can’t imagine I ever would. | 我不能想象我会用 |
[07:25] | Smart and sweet and funny… | 她聪明 贴心 有趣 |
[07:27] | and she bakes. | 而且会烘焙 |
[07:29] | I wish. | 我倒是希望 |
[07:30] | Cindi made that and brought it over | 这是在我们在停车场发生轻微事故后 |
[07:32] | after we had that fender bender in the parking lot. | 辛蒂做好了送过来的 |
[07:34] | That’s how you say you’re sorry in a small town. | 在小镇上你得该这么道歉 |
[07:36] | Well, bless Cindi’s heart. And her frosting. | 上帝保佑辛迪的心脏 还有她的糖霜 |
[07:39] | – Six of clubs. – King of clubs. | -梅花六 -梅花K |
[07:41] | Seven of clubs. | 梅花七 |
[07:42] | Tell me how you two met again. | 再给我讲讲你们俩是怎么认识的 |
[07:43] | 9 of clubs from the dummy. | 明手出梅花九 |
[07:45] | Because it clearly wasn’t at a bridge tournament. | 因为显然不是在桥牌锦标赛上 |
[07:48] | We met in the park. | 我们在公园认识的 |
[07:50] | Anne was watching birds. I was watching Anne. | 安妮在望鸟 而我在望她 |
[07:53] | We bonded over a Cape May Warbler. | 我们因一只五月莺而相识 |
[07:55] | Then he asked me to go see “North by Northwest” | 之后他请我去看《西北偏北》 |
[07:58] | and promptly stood me up. | 扭脸就放了我鸽子 |
[08:00] | But he’s more than made up for that since. | 但从那以后 他已经弥补了很多 |
[08:03] | We’ve been having an ongoing classic-film festival. | 我们正在举办一个经典电影节 |
[08:06] | We started with movies with musical numbers. | 我们从有经典的音乐伴奏的电影开始 |
[08:09] | He’s usually asleep long before the end credits. | 他通常在片尾字幕前很久就睡着了 |
[08:11] | Not tonight. | 今晚不会 |
[08:12] | Tonight, | 今晚 |
[08:13] | we start on Italian cinema from the 1960s. | 我们看一部六十年代的意大利老电影 |
[08:17] | Oh, god. | 老天 |
[08:18] | No one can sleep through that zeitgeist of cool. | 没人能在这么酷的时代精神下入睡 |
[08:23] | Not even the dummy. | 完明手牌的傻瓜都不会睡着 |
[08:50] | I’m gonna have to re-solder a wire on the output connector | 我得重新焊接输出接头上的一根线 |
[08:53] | for this turntable to work. | 这唱片机就修好了 |
[08:56] | I don’t suppose you have a soldering iron, do you? | 我猜你这没有焊枪 是吧 |
[08:58] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[09:02] | You know what? I think I’m gonna run down to the hardware store | 我想我得去一趟五金店 |
[09:05] | and see if I can pick one up. | 看看能不能去买一个 |
[09:07] | Take the truck. | 开卡车去 |
[09:09] | You don’t want to waste gas on your rental. | 别把油浪费在租的车上 |
[09:11] | You know where the keys are. | 你知道钥匙在哪 |
[09:12] | I’ll have us dancing in no time. | 我们分分钟就可以跳舞了 |
[09:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:20] | – Nothing. – No, no, no. What, what? | -没事 -不不不 告诉我怎么了 |
[09:22] | I’m a straight-as-an-arrow 52-year-old. | 我是个五十二岁钢铁直女 |
[09:25] | I was married to one man, | 我嫁给过一个男人 |
[09:27] | my high-school sweetheart, for 25 years. | 他是我的高中甜心 经过二十五年分开 |
[09:30] | I’m in a book club. I go to church on Sundays. | 我加入了读书俱乐部 我每周日去教堂 |
[09:34] | And somehow, I’m in a relationship with someone | 可不知怎么 我现在正在和一个男人恋爱 |
[09:37] | who when he says the words “Output connector”… | 现在我听到他说输出接头的时候 |
[09:41] | …all I can think about is sex. | 我能想到的都是上床 |
[09:44] | That’s what I’m always thinking about | 我在说输出接头的时候 |
[09:45] | when I say “Output connector.” | 我就是这个意思 |
[10:00] | No patterns. | 不要有固定模式 |
[10:02] | You said it’s the first rule of | 你说过这是 |
[10:03] | staying a step ahead of your enemies. | 领先敌人一步的第一守则 |
[10:25] | Do you have to go on Monday? | 你一定要在星期一走吗 |
[10:28] | I mean, I know you do. I just… | 我是说 我知道你一定得走 我只是 |
[10:31] | I wish you wouldn’t. | 不想你走 |
[10:34] | I would do anything to stay. | 我真的很想留下 |
[10:37] | But you’re busy at work. | 但是你工作很忙 |
[10:40] | This is a particularly… | 现在是非常 |
[10:42] | fraught time. | 紧张的时间段 |
[10:44] | “Fraught.” | 紧张 |
[10:47] | Something that I have… | 我多年来 |
[10:53] | …worked for many years to build and protect | 努力建立和保护的东西 |
[10:57] | is at risk. | 正面临危险 |
[10:59] | That must be very hard. I’m sorry. | 那一定很艰难 我很抱歉 |
[11:03] | Is there anything I can do to help you? | 我能帮你做些什么 |
[11:06] | You’re already doing it. | 你已经帮到我了 |
[11:07] | – I’m serious. – So am I. | -我认真的 -我也是 |
[11:10] | Out there, my life is so complicated. | 在外面 我的生活纷扰复杂 |
[11:14] | And here, it’s not. | 但在这里 不是 |
[11:18] | I want to do more | 我想做更多 |
[11:19] | than help you set aside your burdens. | 不只是为你放下压力 |
[11:22] | I want to help you carry them. | 我想帮你分担 |
[11:25] | I can’t do that unless you tell me what they are. | 你得告诉我 我才能帮到你 |
[11:29] | Anne. | 安妮 |
[11:31] | What? | 怎么 |
[11:35] | You want to dance? | 想不想跳支舞 |
[12:59] | It’s not like I ran his fingerprints. | 又不是说我查过他的指纹 |
[13:01] | I’m just saying I wouldn’t mind. | 我只是说我会不介意这么做 |
[13:03] | Because he likes true crime? I like true crime. | 就因为他喜欢真实犯罪 我也喜欢 |
[13:06] | All I’m saying is you know next to nothing about him. | 我想说的是你对他几乎一无所知 |
[13:09] | I know…a lot. | 我了解他 很了解 |
[13:13] | I know how he makes me feel. | 我知道他给我的感觉 |
[13:15] | I know he’s got a business and it’s got problems. | 我知道他有事业 而且现在不太顺 |
[13:18] | And I know when he’s here, those problems go away. | 我还知道他在这里就会忘记那些麻烦 |
[13:21] | What business? What problems? | 什么事业 什么麻烦 |
[13:24] | I know, I know. I’m the overprotective friend | 我知道我有点过度保护朋友 |
[13:26] | who should mind her own business. | 我不该多管闲事 |
[13:28] | I’m just saying, I have never met anyone from New York | 我只是说 我从来没见过从纽约来的 |
[13:31] | who wasn’t either pushy, rude, or a complete narcissist. | 既不爱出风头 也不粗鲁 也不是自恋狂 |
[13:35] | Well, first of all, he’s not from New York. | 首先 他不是纽约来的 |
[13:37] | And, Lois, to the world, I’m invisible, | 露易斯 对这个世界 我谁都不是 |
[13:40] | but not to him. | 但对他来说不是 |
[13:42] | He sees me, and I love him for it. | 他看到我的闪光 为此我深爱着他 |
[13:44] | I do. I love him. | 认真的 我爱他 |
[13:50] | Does he know about the love part? | 他知道你爱他的事情吗 |
[13:52] | No. | 不知道 |
[13:54] | He does now. | 现在他知道了 |
[13:56] | Good morning, ladies. | 早安 女士们 |
[13:58] | That coffee smells delicious. | 咖啡闻起来真不错 |
[14:02] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[14:05] | Hungry? I brought muffins. | 饿不饿 我带了松饼 |
[14:08] | Thank you, Lois! | 谢谢你 露易斯 |
[14:10] | But I prefer cereal, the breakfast of narcissists. | 但我更喜欢麦片 自恋狂都吃麦片当早饭 |
[14:13] | So we can gaze admiringly at our reflection in the spoon. | 这样就能用仰慕的目光看勺子里自己的靓影 |
[14:18] | I better get on into the station. | 我还是赶紧去局里了 |
[14:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:27] | Goodbye, Lois. | 再见 露易斯 |
[14:36] | Have I told you about the fork-tailed flycatcher? | 我有没有跟你说过叉尾捕蝇鸟 |
[14:41] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[14:42] | How they gather near the elm trees south of town? | 他们是如何聚集在镇南的榆树旁的 |
[14:44] | You know almost nothing about me. | 你几乎对我一无所知 |
[14:47] | I know everything I need to know — | 我已经知道了我需要知道的一切 |
[14:49] | unless, of course, those “Business problems” | 除了 当然了 那些事业上的麻烦 |
[14:52] | are a euphemism for a wife or a husband somewhere. | 是对某地另有妻子或丈夫的委婉说法 |
[14:55] | No wife. No husband. | 我没有妻子 也没有丈夫 |
[14:57] | But there is a cat. | 但是有只猫 |
[14:59] | As well as other things you should know about me. | 还有其他你应该知道我的事情 |
[15:03] | About who I am. | 比如我是什么人 |
[15:04] | Raymond. I know who you are. | 雷蒙德 我知道你是什么人 |
[15:08] | You’re someone who needs to see the fork-tailed flycatcher. | 你是那种现在需要看叉尾捕蝇鸟的人 |
[15:11] | Which I intend to show you, | 我要给你展示一下 |
[15:14] | just as soon as I find my binoculars. | 等我找到我的望远镜就出发 |
[15:17] | I’m gonna go upstairs, | 我现在上楼找 |
[15:18] | and you’re gonna make us some sandwiches to take with. | 你做些三明治一会带上 |
[15:21] | How’s that sound? | 怎么样 |
[15:22] | It sounds just right. | 听起来不错 |
[15:32] | I found two pairs and a blanket. | 我找到了两幅望远镜 还有个毯子 |
[15:35] | I found salami and cheese. | 我找到了腊肠和奶酪 |
[15:37] | I’ll get a basket for the food, and we’re good to go. | 我再找个篮子放吃的 然后就可以出发了 |
[15:40] | You told me the flycatcher | 你和我说捕蝇鸟 |
[15:42] | can range as far south as lower Mexico, | 可以向南直至墨西哥南部 |
[15:47] | and some have even been spotted as far down as Argentina. | 有些甚至在遥远的阿根廷被发现 |
[15:51] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[15:53] | Nothing. I was just — | 没什么 我只是说 |
[16:01] | What were you saying? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[16:03] | I was saying — I was remembering | 我是说 我想起来 |
[16:05] | that you said you were thinking about becoming a vegetarian. | 你说过在考虑当个素食主义者 |
[16:10] | That pipe dream was about 12 pounds ago. | 那个白日梦是我瘦下来十二磅前的事了 |
[16:12] | That’s something my doctor is always bugging me about. | 因为这件事我的医生一直烦我 |
[16:15] | Didn’t you say there was an excellent | 你不是说镇上有家 |
[16:17] | vegan sandwich shop in town? | 很棒的素食三明治店吗 |
[16:20] | But you’re already making lunch. | 但是你已经做了午饭了 |
[16:21] | Which we can bring, in case the tofurkey is inedible. | 我们可以带上 防止素火鸡太难吃了 |
[16:25] | Why don’t you run into town, order for both of us? | 要不你先去城里 为我们俩点餐 |
[16:29] | I’ll finish up, pack, and be ready to go when you get back. | 我做完 收拾好 等你回来一起走 |
[16:33] | – Are you sure? – Positive. | -你确定吗 -当然 |
[16:36] | Okay. Two tofurkey sandwiches comin’ up. | 好 两个素火鸡三明治一会就来 |
[17:17] | Hey, there. | 你好 |
[17:18] | Hey. Here on a call. Won’t be long. | 我就打个电话 用不了几分钟 |
[17:21] | A call? Really? What seems to be the problem? | 电话 真的吗 有什么问题吗 |
[17:24] | County sent me. Area’s been having outages. | 县里差我来的 这块总断电 |
[17:26] | I just gotta check your ground wires. It’s standard. | 我得检查一下你的接地线 这是例行标准 |
[17:28] | Okay. Very good. | 好的 |
[17:30] | Vague, but detailed enough. | 模糊 但又有足够细节 |
[17:32] | Delivered with authority. | 还是县里派你来的 |
[17:34] | I’m not sure what you mean. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[17:36] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我说的是什么 |
[17:38] | Listen, mister, if it helps, I got the work order right here. | 先生 如果你不信的话 我这有工作单 |
[17:42] | Great. | 太好了 |
[17:47] | How many are coming? | 有多少人要来 |
[17:52] | Everyone. | 所有人 |
[18:57] | You found Arkham. | 你找到了阿克汉姆 |
[18:58] | In a chest freezer in the garage. | 在车库的冷冻柜里 |
[19:01] | His weapon’s gone, vehicle’s gone. | 他的武器不在了 车也没了 |
[19:02] | The girlfriend, Miss Foster. Ping her cell. | 他女朋友 福斯特女士 定位她的手机 |
[19:04] | She left less than 20 minutes ago. | 她不到二十分钟前离开了 |
[19:06] | Reddington wasn’t far behind. | 雷丁顿肯定不远 |
[19:08] | Wherever she’s going, that’s where he’s going. | 不管她去哪 他也会去 |
[19:10] | Copy that. What do you want to do about the missing vehicle? | 收到 怎么处理那辆失踪的车 |
[19:22] | Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[19:23] | This is between you and me. | 这是咱们俩的事情 |
[19:25] | It has nothing to do with her. | 与她无关 |
[19:27] | You must be referring to Miss Foster. | 你一定在说福斯特女士 |
[19:29] | She has no idea who I am. | 她根本不知道我的身份 |
[19:31] | My family had no idea who you were. | 我的家人也不知道你是谁 |
[19:33] | They didn’t know why they were singled out or targeted, | 他们不知道自己为什么会被当作目标 |
[19:35] | but that didn’t prevent their suffering. | 但这并没有让他们幸免遇难 |
[19:38] | You still have time to rethink this. It’s not too late. | 你还有时间再考虑考虑 现在还不晚 |
[19:41] | It’s interesting to me how you speak as if you have | 真有意思 你说话的口气好像 |
[19:43] | any say in how this will end for you, Raymond… | 你能决定你的结局一样 雷蒙德 |
[19:45] | as if it can somehow be resolved in a civil manner. | 说的就好像我们能用文明的方式解决 |
[19:47] | The one thing I can assure you of — | 我向你保证一件事 |
[19:50] | the one thing — is that what is about to happen | 只有一件事 就是接下来发生的事情 |
[19:53] | is going to be anything but civil. | 绝对不会是文明的 |
[19:57] | They got a track on the woman’s cell. | 他们追踪到了那个女人的手机 |
[20:00] | She’s close. | 很接近了 |
[20:01] | I have a second team on their way to her now. | 我已经派另一队人去找她了 |
[20:15] | – Anne. – Hey. What are you doing here? | -安妮 -你在这里干嘛呢 |
[20:17] | If you needed something else, you could’ve called me. | 你要是需要点什么的话 可以直接打电话说的 |
[20:19] | I need you to come with me. | 我需要你跟我一起走 |
[20:20] | Is that blood on your hand? What happened? | 你手上是血吗 发生什么了 |
[20:23] | I’ll explain in the car. | 等上车了我再跟你解释 |
[20:29] | Raymond, are you okay? I-I don’t — | 雷丁顿 你还好吗 我不知… |
[20:30] | What’s — What’s going on? | 什么 发生了什么 |
[20:36] | Stay with me. | 跟紧我 |
[20:42] | Raymond, please, where are we going? | 雷丁顿 拜托 我们到底要去哪 |
[20:44] | – Give me your phone. – Raymond, what on earth is wrong? | -把你手机给我 -雷蒙德 到底出什么事了 |
[20:46] | – Your phone, please. – Raymond, you’re scaring me. | -你的手机 拜托 -雷蒙德 你吓到我了 |
[20:49] | What’s going on? And who’s that woman? | 发生了什么 那个女的是谁 |
[21:00] | Here. | 这里 |
[21:04] | Hello. Can I help you? | 你好 需要什么吗 |
[21:09] | – You should leave. – Is that a gun?! | -你该走了 -你手上是枪吗 |
[21:10] | Raymond! | 雷蒙德 |
[21:12] | Here. Come with me. | 这边 跟我走 |
[21:14] | No! Answer my question! What is going on? | 不 回答我的问题 到底怎么了 |
[21:16] | I’m not who you think I am. | 我不是你以为的那种人 |
[21:18] | I have another life, and that life found us here today. | 我有另一种生活 那生活今天来这找上我了 |
[21:20] | We are in danger, and I need to keep you safe — | 我们很危险 我得确保你的安全 |
[21:23] | Someone wants to hurt you? | 有人想伤害你吗 |
[21:24] | They want to hurt us. | 他们想伤害我们 |
[21:28] | Here. Stay here. Stay quiet. | 这里 待在这 保持安静 |
[21:30] | Only open the door if it’s me. | 只有我来了你才能开门 |
[21:32] | Anyone else, shoot. Do you understand? | 其他人就射他 明白了吗 |
[21:35] | Just point and pull the trigger. | 瞄准 扣动板机 |
[22:27] | – Anne. – Raymond. | -安妮 -雷蒙德 |
[22:29] | – W-What did you do? – We have to go. | -你做了什么 -我们得走了 |
[22:33] | Who was that woman? | 那个女人是谁 |
[22:35] | – Please, just try and keep up. – Where are you taking me? | -拜托 就尽量跟上 -你要带我去哪 |
[22:38] | I don’t want — stop! Let go of my hand! | 我不想…停下 放开我的手 |
[22:41] | Anne, please. Listen to me. There are people coming for us. | 安妮 拜托 听我说 有人冲着我们来了 |
[22:44] | It’s not safe. You need to come with me. | 这里不安全 你得跟我走 |
[22:46] | Come with you where? | 跟你去哪 |
[22:57] | Officers, may I have your attention, please? | 警官们 麻烦能注意一下我嘛 |
[22:59] | -I’m sorry to interrupt. -What are you two | -我无意打扰你们 -你们两个 |
[23:00] | -doing here? -May I please have your attention? | -来这里干嘛 -麻烦能关注一下我吗 |
[23:02] | My name is Raymond Reddington. | 我是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[23:04] | – Listen to what he has to say. – I’m a wanted fugitive. | -听他要说什么 -我是一名通缉犯 |
[23:06] | I have two firearms on my person. | 我身上有两把枪 |
[23:08] | – Gun! – Someone will need to disarm me. | -枪 -得有人过来把我的枪收起来 |
[23:12] | Lois, we have a situation. | 露易斯 我们出了点状况 |
[23:14] | I need you to listen to me very carefully. | 我需要你仔细听我说 |
[23:24] | – Yeah. – Chief! Agent Barnes again on three. | -是的 -局长 巴恩斯探员又打来了在三线 |
[23:27] | – Says they have confirmation. – Agents en route? | -说他们已经确认了 -派人来了吗 |
[23:29] | In the air now. 40 minutes out. | 已经在飞来的路上了 还要四十分钟 |
[23:31] | Within 40 minutes, everyone in this building could be dead. | 四十分钟内 这栋大楼里每个人都有可能会死 |
[23:34] | You really are him. | 你真的是他 |
[23:35] | Lois, you need to get her somewhere safe. | 露易丝 你们得把她带到安全的地方 |
[23:35] | 联调局十大逃犯 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 | |
[23:38] | Now. We don’t have much time. | 立刻马上 我们没多少时间了 |
[23:40] | You need to contact the highway patrol | 你们得联系高速巡警 |
[23:42] | and sheriff’s department and any available units | 还有治安官办公室以及其他县 |
[23:44] | – from other counties. – Can someone shut him up? | -能派来的队伍 -有人能让他闭嘴吗 |
[23:47] | Chief, I got someone from the D.C. Field Office on line two. | 局长 特区外勤办公室有人打电话过来在二号线上 |
[23:49] | They are coming here. | 他们正朝着这边过来了 |
[23:51] | Dangerous, highly trained mercenaries. | 危险的 训练有素的雇佣兵们 |
[23:53] | He’s not making it up. I saw him kill a woman. | 他没在瞎编 我看见他杀了一个女人 |
[23:56] | Kill who? | 杀了谁 |
[23:57] | Lois, look at me. | 露易丝 看着我 |
[23:59] | I am the most wanted man to ever come through those doors — | 我是从那扇门走进来的最重要的头号通缉犯 |
[24:02] | by a lot — and I came here by choice, | 我来这儿是出于选择 |
[24:06] | not to surrender myself, but to protect Anne | 不是为了投降 是为了保护安妮 |
[24:08] | from the very bad men who are coming. | 不受朝这来的坏人伤害的 |
[24:11] | You need to get her somewhere safe, | 你们需要带她去安全的地方 |
[24:13] | because they will not be intimidated by the fact | 因为他们不会因为你是警察 |
[24:16] | that you’re the police. They will assault this building | 而被吓到的 他们会袭击这栋大楼 |
[24:18] | and kill everyone inside to get to me. | 杀掉里面所有的人就为了抓到我 |
[24:20] | Please, get on the mutual-aid band and scramble any units | 麻烦召集所有可以帮忙的队伍 争取所有 |
[24:24] | within earshot, because this is happening right now. | 邻近的单位 因为事情迫在眉睫 |
[24:28] | – It isn’t just Wichita coming for you, friend. – Oh, my g– | -不只是威奇托分部正在赶来 朋友 -我的天 |
[24:30] | Kansas City suits are on the way, a team out of D.C. | 堪萨斯武装 华盛顿特区外一支队伍都在路上 |
[24:34] | Chief, will you take a look at this? | 局长 你要不要过来看看这个 |
[24:37] | Anne, talk to me. What do you mean he killed someone? | 安妮 告诉我 你说他杀人了是什么意思 |
[24:39] | – Killed who? – I don’t know who she was. | -杀了谁 -我不知道她是谁 |
[24:41] | You saw him do it? | 你看见他杀的吗 |
[24:44] | Neither one has plates. | 这些车都没有牌照 |
[24:45] | You may want to get away from those doors, Chief. | 离这些门远一点 局长 |
[24:47] | -What is happening? -They’re here, aren’t they? | -发生了什么 -他们来了 是不是 |
[24:50] | Lois, I am begging you. | 露易丝 我在请求你 |
[24:52] | You’ve got to get your boss to enact lockdown protocols. | 你得说服你的领导实施封锁程序 |
[24:54] | Get on the radio, whatever cavalry you have, | 打开无线电 无论你手下有什么人 |
[24:56] | call them in, now! | 快打给他们 |
[24:58] | She doesn’t have the authority to give that order, | 她没权利下达那样的指令 |
[25:01] | and you sure as hell aren’t authorized to give it. | 你铁定没这样的权力给予授权 |
[25:03] | You need to get ahead of this, Chief. | 你得抢先一步 局长 |
[25:05] | Sir, he’s right. | 局长 他是对的 |
[25:06] | Whatever this is, we are not equipped. | 无论如何我们手上确实没装备 |
[25:15] | Okay. Here’s what we’re gonna do. | 好吧 接下来我们这么安排 |
[25:17] | I want all nonessential personnel out of the building. | 我要让所有非相关人员离开这栋楼 |
[25:20] | Beth, get the others and go out the back. | 贝丝 叫上其他人 从后门撤离 |
[25:22] | Pembry, find out what units County has in the area | 彭布里 查一下这附近有哪些县单位 |
[25:25] | and where they are! | 分别在哪里 |
[25:26] | Brandt, notify Butler and Lyon counties | 布兰特 通知巴特勒县和莱昂县 |
[25:28] | and put local EMS on standby. | 让当地紧急医疗队待命 |
[25:32] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[25:37] | You need somewhere safe where you can hide. | 你需要去个安全的地方躲一躲 |
[25:43] | That was Reeves. | 是里夫斯 |
[25:44] | There was an incident in town, | 镇里出了点事 |
[25:46] | but they have eyes on Reddington. | 但他们有人盯着雷丁顿 |
[25:48] | What kind of incident? | 什么样的事 |
[25:49] | Landon. She’s gone. | 兰德勒 她死了 |
[25:52] | – And Reddington? – He took the woman | -雷丁顿呢 -他带着那个女的 |
[25:53] | and went into the local police station. | 进了当地警察局 |
[25:56] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[25:58] | You do keep things interesting. | 他确实让事情保持有趣 |
[25:59] | How you wanna handle this? | 你打算怎么处理 |
[26:01] | Put Sagan on the police scanners | 让萨根去监测警方无线频道 |
[26:02] | and have him give us a timeframe. | 让他给我们个时间表 |
[26:04] | If we’re going to do this, it’s gonna have to happen fast… | 如果我们要这么做的话 得立刻马上 |
[26:07] | and happen now. | 行动了 |
[26:09] | I just spoke to County. | 我跟县里说过了 |
[26:11] | They’re sending units now. | 他们正派队伍过来 |
[26:12] | Gonna take Anne to Emporia and hold her there | 会带安妮去恩波里亚 先让她待在那儿 |
[26:15] | until we have a better handle on this. | 直到我们有更好的处理办法 |
[26:17] | You can’t wait for units. | 你们不能等队伍过来 |
[26:18] | You need to get her out of here now. | 你们得现在就带她离开 |
[26:19] | Feds are 20 minutes out. | 联调局二十分钟后到 |
[26:21] | How could you not tell me? | 你怎么能什么都不告诉我 |
[26:23] | I let you into my life, my home. | 我让你走进我的生活 我的家 |
[26:26] | I never wanted to draw you into my life, Anne. | 我从没想过要把你牵扯进我的生活里 安妮 |
[26:29] | I only wanted to escape into yours. | 我只想逃进你的生活里 |
[26:31] | How selfish — | 多么的自私 |
[26:33] | you getting involved with me while knowing all of this | 你明知道这一切都悬在我们头上还要 |
[26:35] | was hanging over us. | 把我牵扯进来 |
[26:36] | I let my feelings for you cloud my judgment. | 我让我对你的感情影响了我的判断 |
[26:40] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:44] | When this is over… | 等这一切结束了 |
[26:46] | so are we. | 我们也是 |
[26:51] | Chief, take a look at this. | 局长 来看看这个 |
[26:53] | That second SUV moved. It repositioned around back. | 第二辆车动了 开到后面停下了 |
[26:56] | We have a third out front now. | 现在前面有了第三辆车 |
[27:16] | Cottonwood Falls Police. Chief Russell. | 卡顿伍德福尔斯警察局 罗素局长 |
[27:19] | Chief! How wonderful. | 局长 真是太棒了 |
[27:21] | I presume you’re the man in charge. | 我猜你就是管事的吧 |
[27:22] | I am. Who is this? | 我是 你是谁 |
[27:24] | I am the one who is here for Mr. Reddington. | 我就是冲着雷丁顿先生而来的人 |
[27:26] | I’m confident he’s explained the situation to you by now. | 我相信他已经跟你解释过现在的情况了 |
[27:29] | You also know the closest units are nine minutes out, | 你也知道最快抵达的队伍还有九分钟 |
[27:32] | which gives me eight minutes to acquire my prisoner. | 这也给了我八分钟过去抓住我的犯人 |
[27:34] | Send him out now, you live. | 送他出来 留你活命 |
[27:36] | Surrender and walk away, you live. | 投降并走开 留你活命 |
[27:38] | Stay and protect him, | 留下来保护他 |
[27:40] | and we kill everyone who stands in our path. | 我们会杀光所有挡路的人 |
[27:43] | You have 60 seconds to send him out. | 你有六十秒时间送他出来 |
[27:45] | Okay. Hold on. Let — Let’s start with who am I speaking to? | 等等 先…先告诉我你是谁 |
[27:48] | Fifty-five. | 五十五秒 |
[27:54] | – Chief? – Fifty. | -局长 -五十 |
[27:56] | These guys are heavily armed. | 这些人都高度武装 |
[27:57] | They’re surrounding the facility. | 他们在包围警局 |
[27:59] | – Hold on. L-Look. – Anne, get down. | -等等 听着 -安妮 蹲下 |
[28:00] | Why don’t I come outside and we can talk, have a conversation? | 不如我出去跟你们谈谈好吗 |
[28:04] | Forty-five. | 四十五秒 |
[28:08] | You still there? Can you hear me? | 你还在吗 能听见我吗 |
[28:11] | Look. I don’t care who you are. | 听着 我不在乎你是谁 |
[28:12] | I’m not gonna bend to your demands, | 我是不会屈服于你的要求的 |
[28:14] | and I’m certainly not gonna send a man to his death, | 更不可能送一个人去死 |
[28:17] | even if he is a known criminal. | 即使他是个知名的罪犯 |
[28:19] | What I will do is talk to you until we come up with | 我要做的就是跟你谈话直到我们 |
[28:21] | some reasonable compro– | 达成某种合理的… |
[28:23] | Chief! | 局长 |
[28:30] | That was unfortunate. | 这真是不幸 |
[28:31] | But let’s hope whoever is second-in-command | 但我希望不管谁是二把手 |
[28:33] | can be more reasonable. | 能更配合一点 |
[28:35] | Send out Reddington. | 把雷丁顿交出来 |
[28:38] | Now you’re in charge. | 现在你说了算了 |
[28:48] | Shots fired. Repeat. Shots fired. | 发生枪击 重复 发生枪击 |
[28:49] | We have active shooters on site. Officer down. | 现场有一名活跃枪手 警官中枪 |
[28:52] | Requesting backup. | 请求支援 |
[28:56] | We got state troopers east of Elmdale headed our way. | 我们有埃尔姆代尔东部州警赶过来了 |
[28:58] | County units are still eight minutes out. | 县警还有八分钟 |
[29:00] | If you have a weapons cache, open it. | 如果你们有武器仓库 打开 |
[29:02] | We need to take positions and push them back now. | 我们得抢占先机 把他们逼回去 |
[29:05] | I’m not giving you a weapon. | 我是不会给你武器的 |
[29:06] | Staying alive until backup arrives is the only thing you can do. | 活着等到支援部队赶到是你唯一能做的事情 |
[29:09] | No. You know what I can do? | 不 你知道我能做什么吗 |
[29:12] | End this by giving them what they want. | 把你交出去 结束这一切 |
[29:14] | – What does that mean? – Look. Stop! | -你什么意思 -听着 住手 |
[29:15] | We’re not sending him out there to be massacred. | 我们是不会送他出去任人宰割的 |
[29:17] | – I am not protecting him! – Hold on! | -我才不要保护他 -等等 |
[29:18] | – Keep your heads down. – She’s right, Brandt. | -保持低头 -她是对的 布兰特 |
[29:21] | We can’t send him out there. They’ll kill him. | 我们不能把他送出去 他们会杀了他的 |
[29:22] | – Just let me think this through. – What is there to think about?! | -让我想想清楚 -有什么好想的 |
[29:25] | I am not dying for him. The Chief already did that. | 我才不要为了他而死 局长已经死了 |
[29:27] | – Brandt, stop! – Do not go out that door. | -布兰特 停下 -不要走出那扇门 |
[29:29] | I’m coming out! | 我出来了 |
[29:32] | I’m unarmed! | 我没拿武器 |
[29:35] | You can see that, right? | 你们能看到 对吧 |
[29:37] | No games. | 不耍把戏 |
[29:39] | I just want to walk away. | 我只是想离开 |
[29:49] | That man has two children! | 那人有两个孩子 |
[29:51] | I thought police understood rules. I told you the rules. | 我以为警察明白规则 我跟你们说了规则 |
[29:54] | You don’t get to change your mind. | 你们不能改主意 |
[29:55] | I gave you 60 seconds to send Reddington out. | 我给了你们六十秒来把雷丁顿交出来 |
[29:58] | You ignored me, so now I’m coming in. | 你们没理 所以现在我要进来了 |
[30:00] | The only thing that can stop that is sending Reddington out. | 只有把雷丁顿交出来 我才会停下 |
[30:09] | No? | 不交吗 |
[30:11] | Okay. Be right there. | 好吧 马上就来 |
[30:13] | You need to uncuff me. | 你得打开我的手铐 |
[30:14] | Lois, I can give them what they want. | 露易斯 我能给他们想要的 |
[30:17] | You need to uncuff me. | 你得打开我的手铐 |
[30:19] | I’ll uncuff you, but you’re not going out there. | 我会给你打开 但你不准出去 |
[30:21] | No. What are you doing? You can’t! | 不 你在干什么 你不能那样做 |
[30:23] | Annie, he’s Raymond Reddington. | 安妮 他是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[30:25] | If we’re gonna survive this, he’s the only chance we’ve got. | 如果我们想活命 他是我们唯一的机会 |
[30:28] | I’m removing these cuffs, but so help me God, | 我给你打开手铐 但上帝保佑 |
[30:31] | if we get out of here alive, I am arresting you. | 如果我们能活着走出去 我会逮捕你 |
[30:33] | If you try to escape, I’ll shoot you. Do you understand? | 如果你试图逃走 我会对你开枪 明白吗 |
[30:36] | Given the circumstances, that’s not much of a threat. | 从现在的情况来看 那不算什么威胁 |
[30:38] | But, yes, I understand. | 但是 是 我明白 |
[30:42] | Maybe we should give Anne a sidearm. | 或许我们该给安妮一把手枪 |
[30:43] | – I don’t want one. – It could save your life. | -我不想要 -它能救你的命 |
[30:46] | Give it to her. | 给她 |
[30:48] | This is for our defense only. | 这枪只是用来保护我们自己的 |
[30:50] | If this building is breached, | 如果这栋楼被侵入 |
[30:51] | and only if it’s breached, | 也只有在被侵入的情况下 |
[30:52] | you have my authorization to — | 我准许你们 |
[31:02] | Chase County Sheriff, this is Officer Ethan Pembry. | 蔡斯县警局 我是伊森·彭布里警官 |
[31:04] | How far are those units? | 支援还有多远 |
[31:08] | The detention cell! Is it fully enclosed? | 拘留室 它是全封闭的吗 |
[31:12] | It is, but we can’t access it! | 是 但我们进不去 |
[31:14] | – What? Why not? – I don’t have the keys. | -什么 为什么不行 -我没钥匙 |
[31:16] | – Brandt does. – Brandt? | -在布兰特那 -布兰特 |
[31:22] | – I can get them. – No, no, no! | -我去拿 -不不不 |
[31:23] | – We have to! – It’s too dangerous! | -我们必须去拿 -太危险了 |
[31:25] | No, Lois! No! | 不 露易斯 不 |
[31:37] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[31:48] | Get her to the holding cell. | 扶她去拘留室 |
[32:12] | There we go. | 好了 |
[32:24] | Keys. Where are the keys? | 钥匙 钥匙呢 |
[32:29] | Here. | 给 |
[32:34] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:56] | Well. Look what we have here. | 瞧瞧这是什么 |
[32:59] | Three ducks in a barrel. | 三只鸭子困在一只桶里 |
[33:01] | Anne. Keep your eyes on Lois. | 安妮 照顾好露易斯 |
[33:05] | Get the door off. | 把门拆下来 |
[33:10] | Just ignore him. | 别理他 |
[33:13] | This certainly is interesting. | 真有意思 |
[33:19] | Give me your scarf. | 把你的围巾给我 |
[33:28] | Mr. Reddington! | 雷丁顿先生 |
[33:30] | Take her hand. | 握住她的手 |
[33:33] | Hello? | 你好 |
[33:43] | You should’ve left her out of this, Neville. | 你不该把她扯进来 内维尔 |
[33:46] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[33:48] | This was between us. | 这是我们之间的事 |
[33:49] | You’re coming with me, Raymond. | 你得跟我走 雷蒙德 |
[33:51] | We’re ending this today. Here. | 我们就今天在这里解决 |
[33:54] | Yes, I’d like to agree with you, but then we’d both be wrong. | 是 我也想赞同 但那样我们就都错了 |
[33:57] | So, in turn, how about this — | 所以这样怎么样 |
[34:00] | take your men and your guns… | 带着你的人 你的枪 |
[34:03] | and your bloodshed… and go. | 还有你的杀戮 走吧 |
[34:07] | Then come find me when you’re ready, | 然后等你准备好了再来找我 |
[34:09] | and then I’ll show you the proper way to exact revenge. | 到时候我会教你什么才是正确的复仇方式 |
[34:13] | Sir? We need to go. Right now. | 先生 我们得走了 立刻 |
[34:23] | The medics will be here any minute. | 急救人员随时都会到 |
[34:26] | Keep pressure on the wound. | 压住伤口 |
[34:28] | I’m sorry, Anne. | 抱歉 安妮 |
[34:30] | I wish I belonged here with you, but I don’t. | 我希望我能留下和你一起 但我不能 |
[34:35] | No. Stop. | 不 停下 |
[34:37] | I told you if we survived this, I’d arrest you. | 我跟你说过 若我们活下来 我会逮捕你 |
[34:40] | You’re under arrest. | 你被逮捕了 |
[35:08] | It’s all right. You okay? | 没事的 你还好吗 |
[35:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:13] | FBI. | 联调局 |
[35:17] | She needs a doctor. | 她需要医生 |
[35:19] | Station’s clear. We need paramedics. | 警局安全 我们需要急救人员 |
[35:21] | – Did you find Reddington? – He was here? | -你们找到雷丁顿了吗 -他之前在这 |
[35:24] | Clear! | 安全 |
[35:26] | – I tried to stop him. – You didn’t find him? | -我想阻止他的 -你们没找到他吗 |
[35:28] | Not yet, but knowing he was here, | 还没 但现在知道他来过这里 |
[35:30] | we’ll drop a net so wide, even he won’t be able to escape. | 我们会布下天罗地网 就算是他也逃不掉 |
[35:36] | – Who did this? – My friend. | -这是谁处理的 -我朋友 |
[35:39] | I’m not sure where you learned this, friend, | 我不知道你是从哪里学的 朋友 |
[35:41] | but you saved her life. | 但你救了她的命 |
[35:44] | Reddington was in town visiting you? | 雷丁顿是来看你的吗 |
[35:46] | I didn’t know who he was. | 我之前不知道他的身份 |
[35:48] | I’m told he came quite often. | 我听说他经常来 |
[35:49] | That’s right. He did. | 没错 他是经常来 |
[35:51] | But you didn’t know who he was? | 但你一直都不知道他是谁 |
[35:54] | You mean, was my life so boring that | 你意思是 我的生活是不是无聊到 |
[35:56] | I was willing to spice it up by dating an international fugitive? | 我愿意跟一个国际逃犯约会来让它有趣些 |
[35:59] | No. It was not. | 不 不是 |
[36:01] | But it turns out it was boring enough for me to get suckered | 但结果它是无聊到让我 |
[36:04] | by an international fugitive into thinking he cared about me. | 被一个国际逃犯迷住 以为他在乎我 |
[36:07] | Now that I know the truth, believe me, | 现在我知道了真相 相信我 |
[36:09] | if I can help you find him, | 如果我能帮你们找到他 |
[36:12] | well, that would be my pleasure. | 我很乐意效劳 |
[36:13] | Glad to hear it, because I have a lot of questions. | 很高兴听到你这么说 因为我有很多问题 |
[36:16] | And I’ll answer every one, but I need to go home first. | 我会回答所有的问题 但我得先回家一趟 |
[36:18] | One of my men will accompany you. | 我们会派一个人陪着你 |
[36:20] | She’s a victim, not a suspect. | 她是受害者 不是嫌疑人 |
[36:22] | She’s also my oldest friend. | 她还是我交情最老的朋友 |
[36:24] | I don’t want you hounding her. | 我不想你监视她 |
[36:25] | I just need to shower, change, and have a good cry. | 我只是需要洗澡 换身衣服 好好哭一场 |
[36:29] | And then I’ll answer anything you want to ask. | 然后我就会回答你所有的问题 |
[36:33] | My car’s in the lot. Mind taking it home? | 我的车在停车场 介意把它开回家吗 |
[36:35] | Of course not. I’ll be at the hospital | 当然不 我会去医院看你的 |
[36:37] | just as soon as I’ve answered their questions. | 等我一回答完他们的问题 |
[36:39] | I wish we’d caught him. | 我真希望我们抓到了他 |
[36:42] | But knowing he’s out of your life, | 但知道他不会再出现在你的生活中了 |
[36:44] | I do get some satisfaction in that. | 还是不错的 |
[36:51] | I told you if we survived this, I’d arrest you. | 我跟你说过 若我们活下来 我会逮捕你 |
[36:54] | You’re under arrest. | 你被逮捕了 |
[36:55] | Anne watched you kill someone. | 安妮看到你杀了一个人 |
[36:56] | I saw you kill three more. | 我看到你又杀了三个 |
[36:58] | We’re alive because of that. | 所以我们才能活下来 |
[37:00] | Not my chief. Not Pembry or Brandt. | 我的队长没活下来 彭布里和布兰特也没 |
[37:04] | They’re dead because of you. | 他们都因你而死 |
[37:05] | I kept telling them what they needed to do, | 我一直在跟他们讲需要做什么 |
[37:08] | and they didn’t do it. | 而他们不听 |
[37:10] | You were right. About him. | 你是对的 关于他 |
[37:12] | The wolf in sheep’s clothing. But you were wrong, too. | 披着羊皮的狼 但你也错了 |
[37:15] | – Anne, don’t. – You don’t understand. | -安妮 不要 -你不明白 |
[37:18] | – You need to move! – I can’t. | -让开 -我不能 |
[37:21] | I won’t. | 我不会让开 |
[37:47] | Lois said to take the Falls Road east out of town. | 露易斯说走福尔斯路从东边出镇 |
[37:50] | Most of the staties don’t even know it exists. | 大多数州警都不知道那条路 |
[37:52] | – Nobody will be watching. – She’s a good friend. | -不会有人守着的 -她是个好朋友 |
[37:55] | The best. | 最好的 |
[37:57] | The man who came after you today… | 今天来抓你的人 |
[37:59] | Neville Townsend. | 内维尔·汤森德 |
[38:01] | He won’t stop, will he? | 他不会停下 对吗 |
[38:05] | You were right. At the station. | 你是对的 在警局 |
[38:08] | Us, getting involved. | 我们 在一起 |
[38:10] | It was selfish of me. | 是我太自私了 |
[38:12] | It put you in harm’s way. | 将你置于了险境 |
[38:14] | It still puts you there. | 你现在仍然很危险 |
[38:15] | If I’m in trouble either way, | 如果不管怎样我都有麻烦了 |
[38:17] | why can’t we be together? | 为什么我们不能在一起 |
[38:18] | Because what I have to do and how I have to do it, | 因为我得做的事和我的做法 |
[38:21] | you can’t be a part of that. | 不能把你扯进来 |
[38:23] | No one should be a part of that. | 不该把任何人扯进来 |
[38:33] | It won’t be safe here until it’s done. | 直到事情了结 这里都不安全 |
[38:36] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[38:38] | Is there somewhere you can go? | 你有地方可去吗 |
[38:40] | And not to your daughter’s. They’ll anticipate that. | 不能去你女儿那 他们正等着呢 |
[38:42] | My friend Cindi, the one who made the cake. | 我朋友辛蒂 做蛋糕的那个 |
[38:45] | She has a cabin. | 她有个小屋 |
[38:46] | Call her. See if you can go there. | 打给她 看你能不能住过去 |
[38:49] | When it’s safe, you’ll receive a postcard. | 等到安全了 你会收到一张明信片 |
[38:52] | It’ll be from the Corn Palace in Mitchell, South Dakota. | 会是从南达科他州米契尔的玉米宫寄来的 |
[38:55] | That’s how you’ll know it’s me. | 你就知道是我寄的 |
[38:56] | But you don’t know the address. | 但你不知道地址 |
[38:59] | I have certain… capabilities. | 我有一些能力 |
[39:03] | Too bad staying awake for a movie isn’t one of them. | 醒着看完电影不是其中之一真是太可惜了 |
[39:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:11] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[39:13] | For…all of it. | 所有事 |
[39:17] | Every — Every bit of it. | 一点一滴 |
[39:20] | Except the bridge. | 除了桥牌 |
[39:23] | Of all the things that happened on this trip, | 在这次发生的所有事里 |
[39:24] | the bridge scared me the most. | 桥牌是最让我害怕的 |
[39:29] | Take care, Dummy. | 保重 笨蛋[桥牌术语明手] |
[39:33] | You take care, Anne. | 你也保重 安妮 |
[39:58] | Yes. Y-Yes. | 对 对 |
[39:59] | Sam’s Diner. Route 28. | 萨姆餐厅 28号公路 |
[40:01] | I should be able to ditch the car and be there in an hour. | 我应该能在一小时内把车扔了赶到那 |
[40:06] | And, Dembe… | 还有邓比 |
[40:08] | you definitely should have come with me. | 你绝对该和我一起来的 |
[40:11] | Yeah. O-Okay. | 是 好 |
[41:04] | Ah, damn it. | 该死 |
[41:32] | Anne. Annie. | 安妮 安妮 |
[41:48] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |