时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Harold Cooper. | 我是哈罗德·库珀 |
[00:11] | Harold. Russ Friedenberg. | 哈罗德 我是鲁斯·弗雷登伯格 |
[00:13] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[00:14] | Congressman. Has something happened? | 议员先生 出了什么事 |
[00:16] | Things are much worse than we realized. | 事情比我们料想的要糟得多 |
[00:18] | Is this about Rakitin? | 是不是与拉基廷有关 |
[00:19] | No names. They could be listening. | 不要指名道姓 他们可能在监听 |
[00:20] | Who could be listening? | 谁可能在监听 |
[00:21] | He’s not real, Harold, we’re being played. | 他不是真实存在的 哈罗德 我们被耍了 |
[00:23] | They’ve got us chasing our tails, | 他们把我们耍得团团转 |
[00:24] | trying to find some damn hacker, but it’s a ruse. | 努力找什么该死的黑客 但这都是诡计 |
[00:26] | – Slow down. – It’s not safe to do this on the phone. | -慢点说 -电话里聊不安全 |
[00:29] | – We need to meet. – I’ll come to your office. | -我们得见面聊 -我来你办公室 |
[00:31] | No. No. | 不行 不行 |
[00:32] | Two hours. | 两小时后 |
[00:34] | I’ll text you an address. | 我会用短信发给你一个地址 |
[00:43] | My daughter will be home within the hour. | 我女儿一个小时内就会回来了 |
[00:46] | As we agreed, she won’t be harmed. | 就像我们协商好的 她不会受到任何伤害 |
[00:50] | You won’t get away with this. | 你们逃不掉的 |
[00:53] | Perhaps not. | 或许不会 |
[00:54] | The outcome is uncertain. | 鹿死谁手还未可知 |
[00:56] | Sadly, you won’t get to see how it ends. | 但遗憾的是 你是看不到结局了 |
[01:09] | Be thankful | 要感恩 |
[01:10] | that you died of natural causes. | 你是自然死亡的 |
[01:15] | Things can get messy when we need to send a message. | 我们要杀鸡儆猴时 场面通常会很血腥 |
[01:27] | 拉基廷 第28号 | |
[01:34] | Edward said we should be on the ground in a few minutes. | 爱德华说我们很快就会降落 |
[01:37] | Good. I just heard from our friend. | 很好 我刚接到我们那位朋友的消息 |
[01:40] | We won’t be needing the car. | 我们不需要车了 |
[01:42] | He’ll meet us at the hangar. | 他会在飞机棚与我们见面 |
[01:43] | Quick pep talk and we’ll be heading home. | 简短地聊两句 我们就可以回家了 |
[01:47] | We flew 5,000 miles for a conversation | 为了一场可以通过电话解决的对话 |
[01:50] | you could’ve had on the phone. | 我们飞了八千多米 |
[01:51] | He’s nervous. You know how he thinks. | 他很紧张 你知道他是怎么想的 |
[01:53] | Harold’s getting closer to Rakitin. | 哈罗德就快抓住拉基廷了 |
[01:56] | I’m sure all he wants | 我相信他希望的只是 |
[01:57] | is for me to look him in the eye | 我能直视他的眼睛 |
[01:59] | and tell him I have a plan. | 告诉他山人自有妙计 |
[02:00] | Do you? | 那你有吗 |
[02:01] | To make Harold back off? | 让哈罗德撒手不管的计划 |
[02:03] | No, not really. | 不 并没有 |
[02:04] | Raymond, we have to do something. | 雷蒙德 我们必须做些什么 |
[02:06] | If Cooper won’t stop, | 如果库珀不停手 |
[02:07] | the only move is to take Rakitin out of play. | 我们只能让拉基廷淡出视线 |
[02:09] | Harold has him under surveillance. | 哈罗德在监视他 |
[02:10] | Okay. It’s just guesswork at this point, | 目前 这一切只是他的臆测 |
[02:13] | a hunch that the man he’s following is Rakitin. | 他的直觉告诉他 他调查的人是拉基廷 |
[02:16] | If Rakitin suddenly disappeared, | 如果拉基廷骤然消失 |
[02:18] | Harold’s suspicions would be confirmed. | 就证实了哈罗德的怀疑 |
[02:20] | Besides, Rakitin is one of our most productive assets. | 再说了 拉基廷是我们最有力的线人之一 |
[02:24] | We need to keep him working. | 我们需要他继续工作 |
[02:25] | Even if it puts Cooper in jeopardy? | 即便这样会把库珀置于险境 |
[02:27] | Our friend is a reasonable man. | 我们的朋友是个讲理的人 |
[02:29] | He’s careful. | 他很小心 |
[02:31] | He’s already threatened Cooper’s life. | 他已经威胁过要取库珀的性命 |
[02:33] | You know it’s only a matter of time. | 你知道他迟早会动手 |
[02:35] | He won’t kill him. Not without my consent. | 没有我的允许 他不会动手的 |
[02:38] | Mmm. You’re spinning too many plates. | 你同时转动的盘子太多了 |
[02:40] | Yes. | 我知道 |
[02:42] | If we’re lucky, the curtain’ll close | 幸运的话 在盘子掉落前 |
[02:44] | before anyone sees them come crashing down. | 大幕就会落下 |
[02:48] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[02:50] | I’m on schedule. | 计划按部就班进行中 |
[02:52] | Good. So am I. | 很好 我也是 |
[02:54] | I’m going to see Reddington now. | 我现在就要去见雷丁顿 |
[03:08] | Ah! There you are. | 你来了 |
[03:10] | Would you care for a coffee, or a scotch? | 你要不要喝咖啡或威士忌 |
[03:13] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[03:15] | Please. | 请坐 |
[03:22] | You’re concerned about Harold Cooper. | 你担心哈罗德·库珀的事 |
[03:24] | That’s why you called me here. | 所以你把我叫来这里 |
[03:26] | So I can look you in the eye and assure you that | 好让我可以直视你的眼睛 向你保证 |
[03:29] | things are under control. | 一切尽在掌控之中 |
[03:30] | I don’t need your assurance. | 我不需要你的保证 |
[03:33] | Things are under control because I control them. | 一切尽在掌握 因为我在掌控它们 |
[03:37] | What are you getting at? | 你想说什么 |
[03:38] | I never liked you working with the FBI, | 我一直不喜欢你与联调局合作 |
[03:40] | but at least when we started, you knew what they were, | 但至少在开始时 你还记得他们的身份 |
[03:43] | means to our mutual end. | 意图为我们争取利益 |
[03:45] | You’ve come to care about them | 而现在 你开始关心他们 |
[03:47] | in a way that is detrimental to our objective. | 这不利于我们达成目的 |
[03:50] | I told you I would handle it. | 我告诉过你我会处理 |
[03:52] | But you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[03:53] | Rakitin cannot be arrested. | 拉基廷不能被逮捕 |
[03:55] | He must not be interrogated. | 他不能被审问 |
[03:57] | You have a deal with the FBI. | 你跟联调局达成了协议 |
[03:59] | 导航中 前往目的地 不在服务区 | |
[04:00] | Rakitin does not. | 拉基廷可没有 |
[04:02] | He’s exposed. | 他已经暴露了 |
[04:03] | You think he’ll talk? | 你觉得他会开口 |
[04:04] | Don’t you? | 难道你不觉得 |
[04:06] | He doesn’t know you work with these people. | 他不知道你与这些人合作 |
[04:08] | All he sees is the FBI getting closer | 他只能看到联调局在逼近 |
[04:11] | and you refusing to act. | 可你拒绝行动 |
[04:13] | That’s why you insisted I come to Moscow. | 所以你坚持要我来莫斯科 |
[04:17] | You wanted me out of the way. | 你要我置身事外 |
[04:18] | Out of position. | 不在该在的地方 |
[04:21] | Rakitin doesn’t just work for us. | 拉基廷不仅仅是为我们工作 |
[04:23] | He does projects. | 他还有任务 |
[04:25] | Dozens of highly sensitive projects for the SVR. | 俄对外情报局数十起极度敏感的任务 |
[04:30] | If he talks, they’re all blown. | 如果他开口 他们都会暴露 |
[04:38] | Hello? | 有没有人 |
[04:40] | Call it off. | 取消行动 |
[04:43] | Call it off. | 取消行动 |
[04:44] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[04:45] | There’s nothing anyone can do for him now. | 现在已经没有人能帮他了 |
[05:07] | Director Cooper? | 库珀司长 |
[05:11] | Who are you? Where’s the Congressman? | 你是谁 议员在哪里 |
[05:13] | Close. | 就在附近 |
[05:14] | Leave the car here, and I’ll take you to him. | 把车留在这里 我带你去找他 |
[05:16] | You better tell me what the hell is going on. | 你最好告诉我现在是什么情况 |
[05:18] | Leave the car. He sent me to meet you. | 把车留在这里 他派我来见你 |
[05:23] | Come on, man! | 快点 伙计 |
[05:25] | Move it! | 出来 |
[05:26] | Come on! Let’s go! | 快点 我们走 |
[05:47] | Put him down. | 把他放下 |
[05:49] | I want to talk to him first. | 我想先跟他聊聊 |
[06:00] | Do you want to know how I found you? | 你想不想知道我是怎么找到你的 |
[06:02] | Uh, I found you. | 是我找到了你 |
[06:04] | I’m an Assistant Director of the FBI. | 我是联调局助理司长 |
[06:06] | The Bureau’s been looking for Rakitin for some time. | 局里追查拉基廷已经有一段时间了 |
[06:09] | Looking. | 只是追查 |
[06:10] | With nothing to show for it. | 但没有任何成绩 |
[06:12] | And then, suddenly, you appear out of nowhere. | 可突然之间 你横空出世 |
[06:17] | They have orders to kill him. | 他们下令要杀了他 |
[06:18] | Raymond, he may already be dead. | 雷蒙德 他可能已经死了 |
[06:20] | We have to call Ressler, warn the Task Force. | 我们得联系雷斯勒 警告特别小组 |
[06:23] | I told Harold he was in danger. | 我告诉过哈罗德他处境危险 |
[06:25] | Stubborn son of a bitch couldn’t let go. | 这茅坑里的臭石头就是不肯放弃 |
[06:27] | Call Rakitin. | 联系拉基廷 |
[06:39] | Sorry, not a good time. | 不好意思 现在不方便 |
[06:40] | You do not have my authorization, | 你没有得到我的授权 |
[06:41] | which means whatever pain you inflict on Director Cooper | 也就是说你对库珀司长造成的任何伤害 |
[06:45] | will be revisited upon you tenfold. Are we clear? | 我都将十倍奉还 你明白吗 |
[06:48] | I don’t need your authorization. | 我不需要你的授权 |
[06:50] | Our Eastern friend gave me the green light. | 我们东面的朋友给了我许可 |
[06:53] | I just left our friend. | 我刚和他见完面 |
[06:55] | I told him Cooper was under control. | 我告诉过他库珀的事在掌控之中 |
[06:56] | Now, you listen to me… | 现在 你给我听好了… |
[06:58] | Why should I tell you anything? | 我为什么要告诉你任何事 |
[07:00] | You’re gonna kill me anyway. | 反正你最后都会杀掉我 |
[07:02] | Second time I’ve heard that today. | 这句话我今天已经听了第二次了 |
[07:04] | The Congressman asked me the same question. | 议员先生问了我同样的问题 |
[07:06] | Friedenberg? | 弗雷登伯格 |
[07:08] | You used him to lure me out. | 你利用他把我引出来 |
[07:10] | Did you hurt him? | 你有没有伤害他 |
[07:11] | Please. | 拜托 |
[07:13] | He hardly felt a thing. | 他毫无知觉就离开了 |
[07:16] | And by helping set a trap for you, | 他帮我们给你下套 |
[07:19] | he bought himself a long life for his daughter. | 以此换他女儿的命 |
[07:23] | Now I’ll make you the same generous offer. | 现在 我也给你开同样慷慨的条件 |
[07:25] | If you talk, when we’re done here, | 只要你开口 等这事完了之后 |
[07:28] | I won’t go and visit Charlene. | 我就不会去夏琳家串门 |
[07:31] | Or your son. | 或者你儿子家 |
[07:33] | Rakitin can’t get arrested. He knows too much. | 拉基廷不能被抓 他知道的太多了 |
[07:35] | We can take care of it after we know Cooper is safe. | 等我们知道库珀安全后再处理也不迟 |
[07:39] | If you kill me, the Task Force I lead will investigate. | 如果你杀了我 我领导的特别小组会介入 |
[07:42] | They’ll know it was you. | 他们会知道是你干的 |
[07:43] | Mmm. No. | 不不不 |
[07:45] | No, they may suspect, | 他们只能怀疑 |
[07:46] | but they won’t have proof. | 但是他们没有证据 |
[07:48] | See, that’s why we’re here. | 所以我们才在这里 |
[07:50] | To stop you before you can make your case. | 在你立案之前阻止你 |
[07:53] | And your death won’t look like a murder. | 你的死看上去也不会是谋杀 |
[07:58] | You’ve been depressed, haven’t you? | 你最近很沮丧 是吧 |
[08:02] | Sadly, it’s all too common | 可惜 对于执法人员来说 |
[08:03] | among men who work in law enforcement. | 这太常见了 |
[08:06] | You wrote a note | 你先写下了你的遗嘱 |
[08:09] | before taking your own life. | 然后准备自杀 |
[08:11] | See, that’s where the carbon monoxide | 看 然后二氧化碳 |
[08:13] | comes into the scene. | 就要粉墨登场了 |
[08:14] | You left your car running | 你把启动着的车停在 |
[08:16] | in a closed garage. | 关了门的车库里 |
[08:20] | About an hour from now, | 一个小时以后 |
[08:21] | you will be found dead, | 你的尸体会被发现 |
[08:23] | your lungs filled with fumes. | 肺里充满了烟气 |
[08:34] | Yes? | 什么 |
[08:35] | If you’re gonna kill him, at least squeeze him first. | 就算你要杀他 起码从他嘴里撬点东西 |
[08:38] | Oh, honey, I knew you’d come around. | 宝贝 我就知道你会想通的 |
[08:40] | He runs a secret Task Force. | 他管着一支秘密特别小组 |
[08:42] | The Bureau doesn’t even acknowledge it exists. | 联调局都不知道这支队伍的存在 |
[08:45] | I want to know everything they’re working on. | 我要知道他们在干的所有事 |
[08:47] | Be sure you get details. | 问得越细越好 |
[08:49] | Consider it done. | 我办事你放心 |
[08:55] | Did you get that? | 追踪到了吗 |
[08:58] | We got it. They’re at a warehouse on Fullerton. | 我们查到了 他们在富勒顿市的一个仓库 |
[09:00] | Go. Now. | 快去 |
[09:01] | Or he won’t be alive when you get there. | 要不然就是去收尸了 |
[09:09] | Okay, now, let’s try this… | 好吧 现在 让我们 |
[09:11] | …one more time. | 再来一次 |
[09:13] | Who told you about the stolen files, | 谁告诉了你被窃文件的事 |
[09:16] | the ones I placed on the Volgograd servers? | 我放在伏尔加格勒服务器上的那些 |
[09:19] | Nobody. | 没人 |
[09:27] | I want a name! | 给我个名字 |
[09:32] | I fed you a suspect. | 我给你提供了个嫌犯 |
[09:34] | I gave you every reason | 我给了你足够的理由 |
[09:36] | to believe Rakitin was dead, | 相信拉基廷死了 |
[09:38] | and yet, you persisted. | 但是 你还在继续 |
[09:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:44] | Because we’re the FBI. | 因为我们是联调局 |
[09:52] | Finish it. | 动手吧 |
[09:54] | You know where to take him. | 你知道把他带到哪 |
[09:55] | Make sure that the police find the note in the garage. | 确保警察在车库里找到遗嘱 |
[10:08] | – Cooper! – Hey, clear! | -库珀 -安全 |
[10:11] | Hey. Cooper! | 库珀 |
[10:21] | Mr. Cooper. | 库珀先生 |
[10:23] | Mr. Cooper. Thank God you’re all right. | 库珀先生 谢天谢地你没事 |
[10:25] | I heard what happened. | 我听说了发生的事 |
[10:26] | Put him in box one. | 把他安置在一号隔间 |
[10:28] | Call Cynthia Panabaker. | 联系辛西娅·帕娜贝克 |
[10:29] | Tell her I need her here right away. | 告诉她我要她马上过来 |
[10:31] | Uh, sir, you really should let us get you a medic. | 长官 你真的应该检查一下身体 |
[10:34] | Sir. | 长官 |
[10:39] | Harold. Thank goodness. | 哈罗德 谢天谢地你没事 |
[10:40] | You knew nothing about this? | 你对此一无所知吗 |
[10:42] | Of course not. I’m the one who helped the Task Force find you. | 当然不知道 还是我帮特别小组找到你的 |
[10:45] | If you think that changes things, you’re wrong. | 如果你觉得这就能洗白 你错了 |
[10:47] | We have Rakitin. I’m not standing down. | 我们抓了拉基廷 我不会就此罢休的 |
[10:50] | If he implicates you… | 如果他把你扯出来 |
[10:51] | You’ll follow the evidence. Of course. I have no doubt you will. | 你会凭证据说话 当然了 我相信你会 |
[10:54] | We can worry about that another time. | 以后再担心这个事吧 |
[10:57] | That’s me. I need to take this. | 是我这 我得接个电话 |
[10:59] | Deep breaths, Harold. | 深呼吸 哈罗德 |
[11:01] | I’m glad you’re alive. | 我很高兴你还活着 |
[11:05] | They have Rakitin in custody! | 他们逮捕了拉基廷 |
[11:08] | Couldn’t be avoided. Well, it could’ve been, | 难以避免 不过也不一定 |
[11:10] | if you’d listened to me in the first place. | 要是你一开始听我的就不会了 |
[11:11] | He’s one of our top operatives, | 他是我们的顶级特工之一 |
[11:14] | and you just hand-delivered him to the American government. | 而你却直接把他交给了美国政府 |
[11:17] | I can see I’ve made a mistake with you, old friend. | 看来我在你身上犯了个错 老朋友 |
[11:21] | We’ve been on the same side so long, | 我们已经共事这么久了 |
[11:23] | you’ve forgotten who you’re talking to. | 你已经忘了你在和谁说话 |
[11:26] | You’re the one forgetting. | 你才忘了你在和谁说话 |
[11:28] | If he talks, if he exposes me, | 要是他交代了 暴露了我 |
[11:31] | exposes what he’s done for the SVR, | 暴露了俄罗斯对外情报局的计划 |
[11:34] | the full weight of this agency | 整个情报局的雷霆之怒 |
[11:37] | will come down on you like a thunderbolt. | 都会冲你而来把你压垮 |
[11:41] | That won’t happen. | 这不会发生的 |
[11:42] | Because here’s what I’m going to do. | 因为我下一步要这么做 |
[11:45] | I’m going to fix it, and then, when it’s done, | 我要先解决这个问题 然后等这事完了 |
[11:48] | you and I are gonna have a chat. | 咱们俩得好好聊聊 |
[11:56] | We can’t break him out. | 我们劫不出来他 |
[11:58] | He’s under guard at the Post Office. | 他在邮局关着 |
[12:00] | Raymond, it’s… impossible. | 雷蒙德 这事 不可能 |
[12:20] | Why are you calling this number? | 为什么打这个手机号码 |
[12:21] | – Just listen. – Elizabeth was crystal clear. | -听着 -伊丽莎白说得很明白 |
[12:23] | You were only to reach out in a life-or-death emergency. | 只有在生死关头你才能来找我 |
[12:26] | If you’re tracing this call, don’t bother. | 如果你在追踪这个手机 别费力了 |
[12:27] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[12:27] | The signal’s untraceable, and I’m losing this phone in 30 seconds. | 信号无法追踪 我的手机三十秒内就要扔了 |
[12:30] | Skip, stop talking. | 别废话了 |
[12:30] | I need to speak with Keen. Tell her to call me. | 我要和基恩谈谈 让她给我回电 |
[12:33] | Or get me a number where I can call her. | 或者给我一个能找到她的电话 |
[12:36] | Why? What’s happened? | 为什么 发生什么事了 |
[12:37] | The situation here has changed. | 这边有变故 |
[12:39] | If things go well, we may be getting close to the end. | 如果事情顺利 我们也许就能结束了 |
[12:43] | The end of what? | 结束什么 |
[12:44] | Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[12:46] | We may be able to prove that she was right all along. | 我们也许能证明她一直都是对的 |
[12:49] | I’m talking about bringing her in, | 我说的是让她回来 |
[12:50] | on her own terms. | 按照她的条件 |
[13:01] | My God, Harold! | 我的天 哈罗德 |
[13:03] | I can’t imagine. If you need time, | 难以想象 如果你想歇歇 |
[13:06] | whatever I can do to make things easier, you… | 只要我能帮你 你 |
[13:08] | I appreciate your concern, | 谢谢你的关心 |
[13:10] | but I have a feeling when you hear why it happened, | 但我感觉当你知道这些为什么会发生 |
[13:12] | sympathy may not be the first emotion that comes to mind. | 你最先产生的情绪可能不会是同情 |
[13:16] | It’s not my first rodeo, partner. | 这不是我第一次出马了 搭档 |
[13:19] | You’ve been hiding something. | 你一直在隐瞒着什么事 |
[13:20] | I’ve known for a while. | 我知道一阵子了 |
[13:22] | Something big. | 还是大事 |
[13:23] | The real reason Agent Keen went out on her own. | 基恩探员出走的真正原因 |
[13:25] | She saw Reddington kill her mother. | 她看到雷丁顿杀了她妈妈 |
[13:27] | That’s reason enough. | 这足够了 |
[13:28] | But that’s half the story. | 但是这只是故事的一半 |
[13:30] | And to tell it, we have to go back over 30 years, | 整个故事 得追溯到三十年前 |
[13:32] | to the fall of the Soviet Union. | 苏联的陨落 |
[13:35] | Around that time, a file was stolen from Soviet intelligence. | 在那时 苏联情报部门的一份文件被盗 |
[13:38] | A blackmail file consisting of 13 packets of data. | 一个包括十三份数据的机密文件 |
[13:42] | Damaging intel on rival governments, secrets held by | 敌方政府的破坏性情报 |
[13:45] | some of the world’s most powerful people and corporations. | 世界上最有权势的人和公司的秘密 |
[13:47] | Who stole it? | 谁偷的 |
[13:48] | An unidentified Russian operative. | 一个身份不明的俄罗斯特工 |
[13:51] | Thirteen packets. | 十三份 |
[13:53] | So, after the theft, | 在失窃之后 |
[13:55] | the Russians began calling him N-13. | 俄罗斯人称他为N-13 |
[13:57] | The stolen file | 被盗的文件 |
[13:59] | is the Sikorsky Archive. | 就是西科斯基档案 |
[14:03] | I’m gonna need a scratch pad. | 我得拿个便签本记一下 |
[14:04] | That’s where Neville Townsend comes in. | 这时内维尔·汤森德介入 |
[14:07] | He was one of the powerful people named in the Archive. | 他是档案中提到的最有权势的人之一 |
[14:11] | As a result, his family was killed. | 结果 他的家人被杀了 |
[14:13] | And he put a bounty on the head of the woman | 于是 他悬赏杀一个 |
[14:16] | he thought was responsible. | 他认为应该负责的女人 |
[14:17] | Katarina Rostova. | 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃 |
[14:19] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[14:20] | Agent Keen’s mother ran for 30 years, | 基恩探员的母亲潜逃了三十年 |
[14:23] | all the while insisting that she was framed. | 但是她一直坚称自己是被陷害了 |
[14:27] | Set up by the real N-13. | 被真正的N13陷害的 |
[14:31] | Not Reddington. | 不是雷丁顿吧 |
[14:33] | Please don’t say Reddington. | 请告诉我不是雷丁顿 |
[14:34] | That’s what Agent Keen believes. | 基恩探员认为是他 |
[14:37] | Her mother found some kind of proof, | 她母亲找到了某种证据 |
[14:39] | but Reddington killed her before she could release it. | 但是雷丁顿在她公布前杀了她 |
[14:41] | Keen believes he’s a Russian spy, | 基恩认为雷丁顿是俄罗斯间谍 |
[14:43] | a plant sent to infiltrate our intelligence agencies | 他的任务是潜入我们的情报组织 |
[14:47] | and to execute some kind of endgame. | 然后执行某个终局任务 |
[14:48] | And you believe her? | 你相信她 |
[14:49] | I didn’t at first, but… | 我起初不相信 但是 |
[14:52] | Now I think she may be right. | 我现在认为她也许是对的 |
[14:54] | The man we arrested today, | 我们今天逮捕的人 |
[14:56] | his name is Andrew Patterson, | 他的名字是安德鲁·帕特森 |
[14:57] | but the Russians call him Rakitin. | 但是俄罗斯人叫他拉基廷 |
[15:00] | He’s feeding intel to N-13. | 他在给N13提供情报 |
[15:04] | Clearly, he works with or for Reddington. | 很显然 他与雷丁顿合作 或是他的手下 |
[15:07] | Let me get this straight. | 让我捋清楚这事 |
[15:09] | You’re saying that our confidential informant, | 你是说 我们的秘密线人 |
[15:12] | the man we officially gave blanket immunity, | 我们正式给出了豁免权的这个人 |
[15:15] | is actually a Russian sleeper agent? | 其实是俄罗斯潜伏间谍 |
[15:20] | Quite possibly. | 很有可能 |
[15:24] | – Keen? – I can give you a number. | -基恩 -我可以给你一个号码 |
[15:26] | Leave a message, and Elizabeth will hear the recording. | 打过去留言 伊丽莎白会听到这段留言 |
[15:28] | I need to talk to her. | 我需要跟她说话 |
[15:30] | That point was conveyed. | 我传达过你的请求 |
[15:31] | She gave me clear instructions. | 她给我的指令就是这样 |
[15:32] | She didn’t trust me? | 她不信任我 |
[15:33] | She does. I don’t. | 她信任你 我不 |
[15:35] | I told her to ignore you completely. | 我让她彻底无视你 |
[15:37] | Now, do you want the number or not? | 你到底要不要电话号码 |
[15:40] | Shoot. | 说吧 |
[15:41] | In a way, you were right to try to kill me. | 某种程度上来说 你试图杀我是正确的 |
[15:45] | I wouldn’t have stopped until I knew the truth | 在找到真相前我是不会停止的 |
[15:47] | and you were sitting in that very chair. | 而你正是那个真相 |
[15:50] | But Friedenberg… | 但是弗雷登伯格 |
[15:52] | He was a politician. | 他是政治家 |
[15:54] | Not an agent. | 不是探员 |
[15:56] | Killing him was unnecessary. | 根本没有必要杀他 |
[15:58] | How did your people find us? | 你的人是怎么找到我们的 |
[16:00] | That’s two murders. The Congressman and the suspect… | 两起谋杀案 国会议员和那个嫌犯 |
[16:04] | How did you put it? | 你是怎么说来着 |
[16:05] | You “Fed” to us as a misdirect. | 你作为误导”提供”给我们的 |
[16:07] | I’m sitting here, I’m… I’m doing the math, | 我就坐在这 我在认真思考 |
[16:09] | and I just can’t make sense of it. | 但我就是搞不明白 |
[16:11] | Add to that the attempted murder of a federal agent, | 再加上谋杀联邦探员未遂 |
[16:13] | at least a dozen intrusions into government servers, | 入侵了政府服务器至少几十次 |
[16:15] | the theft of confidential intelligence. | 盗窃机密情报 |
[16:17] | And then, of course, there’s the treason. | 然后 当然了 还有叛国罪 |
[16:19] | I know that it wasn’t one of my people, | 我知道不可能是我的人告密 |
[16:21] | because only two of them knew of our location, | 因为只有两个人知道我的地点 |
[16:23] | and your agents killed them. | 而你的探员们杀了他们 |
[16:25] | How long have you been spying for the Russians? | 你为俄罗斯当间谍多久了 |
[16:31] | Doesn’t matter. We’ll find out. | 没关系 我们会查出来的 |
[16:33] | As we speak, | 我们说话的同时 |
[16:34] | agents are taking apart your home and office, | 探员们正在搜查你的家和办公室 |
[16:37] | scrubbing every device, document, and drive. | 检查每一个设备 文件和硬盘 |
[16:39] | I should’ve just shot you. | 我就应该对你开枪的 |
[16:40] | And you know the best part? | 你知道最棒的是什么吗 |
[16:41] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[16:43] | Our case wasn’t there yet. | 我们的调查还没查出什么 |
[16:44] | By coming after me, | 但你冲我来了 |
[16:46] | you’ve made it so much easier, Mr. Patterson. | 你让这事变得简单多了 帕特森先生 |
[16:54] | He runs a secret Task Force. | 他管着一支秘密特别小组 |
[16:56] | The Bureau doesn’t even acknowledge it exists. | 联调局都不知道这支队伍的存在 |
[16:59] | I want to know everything they’re working on. | 我要知道他们在干的所有事 |
[17:01] | Be sure you get details. | 问得越细越好 |
[17:03] | So, it’s true. | 所以 是真的 |
[17:04] | Keen was right. Reddington is N-13. | 基恩是对的 雷丁顿是N13 |
[17:07] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[17:09] | Mr. Reddington knew how to contact Rakitin. | 雷丁顿先生知道怎么联系拉基廷 |
[17:12] | He has been playing us this whole time, | 他一直以来都在戏弄我们 |
[17:14] | for the Russians. I just… | 为俄罗斯工作 我只是 |
[17:18] | I don’t understand it. | 我不能理解 |
[17:19] | You think this means Keen can come in from the cold? | 你觉得 这意味着基恩能从暗处归来吗 |
[17:21] | I don’t know. She tried to kill Mr. Reddington. | 我不知道 她试图杀过雷丁顿先生 |
[17:23] | She got the Freelancer out and had him target a plane | 她救出了自由职业者 让他制造了一场空难 |
[17:26] | full of innocent passengers. | 飞机里全是无辜的乘客 |
[17:27] | Yeah, but she warned us about it in time to save them. | 是啊 但是她及时警告了我们 让我们救人 |
[17:29] | But what if we didn’t? | 但要是我们没救下来呢 |
[17:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:33] | Maybe there’s a way. I just… | 也许有办法吧 我只是 |
[17:36] | One thing is for sure. | 有一件事是肯定的 |
[17:37] | If Rakitin talks and confirms | 如果拉基廷供认 并指证了 |
[17:38] | that Mr. Reddington is on some sort of Russian mission… | 雷丁顿先生在为俄罗斯执行某种任务 |
[17:42] | Say good-bye to his immunity deal. | 雷丁顿先生就可以跟他的豁免权说再见了 |
[17:43] | You think that could happen? | 你觉得那有可能发生吗 |
[17:44] | At this point, I don’t think anyone can stop it from happening. | 在此时此刻 我认为没有人可以阻止这件事 |
[17:54] | You’re calling me? | 你给我打电话 |
[17:55] | Agent Park. You seem surprised. | 帕克探员 你似乎很惊讶 |
[17:57] | I thought we were colleagues. | 我还以为我们是同事呢 |
[17:59] | – What do you want? – Payback. | -你想要什么 -回报 |
[18:01] | That favor you owe me? | 你欠我的人情 |
[18:02] | It’s time to collect. | 是时候该还了 |
[18:04] | I can’t help you. | 我不能帮你 |
[18:05] | Oh, yes, you can. | 你当然可以 |
[18:06] | And you will. | 你也会帮我的 |
[18:07] | We need to meet. | 我们需要见面 |
[18:09] | Dembe will send you an address. | 邓比会给你发送一个地址 |
[18:10] | Leave now. We don’t have much time. | 现在就出发 我们的时间不多 |
[18:20] | Record at the tone. | 提示音后开始录音 |
[18:22] | Hey, Keen. It’s me. | 基恩 是我 |
[18:24] | Look, I know you don’t want to talk to me in person. | 听着 我知道你不想跟我面对面谈话 |
[18:27] | Maybe ’cause you think I’m angry, but I’m not. | 也许是因为你以为我在生气 但我没有 |
[18:29] | I mean, no, I don’t understand all the choices you’ve made. | 我是说 我不理解你做出的这些选择 |
[18:32] | I mean, Townsend’s a killer. | 毕竟 汤森德是杀手 |
[18:33] | The man put a bounty on your mother’s head, | 那个男人悬赏过你母亲的命 |
[18:35] | and now he’s your partner? | 而现在 他却成了你的搭档 |
[18:36] | Where does it stop? | 你要到什么程度才收手 |
[18:39] | It has to stop. | 该收手了 |
[18:41] | We have Rakitin, thanks to you | 多亏了你 我们逮捕了拉基廷 |
[18:42] | and that flash drive you sent Cooper. | 还拿到了你寄给库珀的闪存盘 |
[18:44] | If Reddington’s really N-13, | 如果雷丁顿真的是N13 |
[18:46] | we have a good chance of proving it. | 我们很有可能证明此事 |
[18:48] | And if we can, | 如果我们可以 |
[18:50] | maybe you can come home. | 也许你就能回家了 |
[18:51] | It’s all I care about, Liz. | 我只在意这一点 莉斯 |
[18:54] | I don’t know, maybe you can’t be an agent again, | 我也说不好 你也许不能再次成为探员 |
[18:57] | but at least you can get your life back. | 但至少你能拿回自己的人生 |
[18:59] | You and Agnes can be together. | 你和艾格尼斯能在一起 |
[19:02] | The point is… | 我要说的是 |
[19:03] | I’m here, and I’m still on your side. | 我就在这 我仍然站在你那一边 |
[19:07] | We got to talk, figure out how to end this. | 我们得谈谈 想个办法结束这件事 |
[19:09] | I’m gonna be at Bentham Park at midnight. | 我会在午夜前往边沁公园 |
[19:11] | Meet me there. | 我们在那会面 |
[19:12] | And, Keen, | 还有 基恩 |
[19:13] | you can trust me. | 你可以信任我的 |
[19:21] | Ah! So, you’re outside Coatti’s? | 所以 你在柯阿蒂汽修厂外面了 |
[19:23] | Yeah, after a 40-minute drive to get here. | 是的 我开了四十分钟车才到这 |
[19:25] | Are you inside? What are we doing here? | 你在里面吗 我们来这做什么 |
[19:27] | Oh, dear. I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 很抱歉 |
[19:28] | I’m afraid I’ve given you the false impression | 恐怕 我给了你一个错觉 |
[19:30] | we were going on this field trip together. | 让你以为我们要一起实地考察 |
[19:33] | We’re not. | 不是的 |
[19:34] | I’ll be guiding you through this remotely. | 我会远程指导你完成这件事 |
[19:37] | Now, I’m sure I don’t need to remind you | 我肯定不用再提醒你 |
[19:39] | of our little arrangement. | 我们之间的小安排了吧 |
[19:41] | You asked me to make a man disappear. | 你请我让一个男人消失 |
[19:44] | I know what happened. | 我知道发生了什么 |
[19:45] | That’s no small thing, am I right? | 那可不是件小事 我说的对吗 |
[19:47] | Erasing a human being from existence. | 将一个人类的存在抹杀 |
[19:50] | In your case, someone capable of ending your career | 对你来说 是个能够结束你的职业生涯 |
[19:54] | and sending you to prison. | 将你送进监狱的人 |
[19:55] | At the time, if you remember, | 当时 如果你还记得的话 |
[19:57] | I warned you that repayment might be unpleasant. | 我警告过你 代价可能会很不愉快 |
[20:01] | Yeah, fine. | 行 好吧 |
[20:03] | But what does that have to | 但那与你叫我 |
[20:04] | do with you sending me here to this garage? | 来这个车库有什么关系 |
[20:06] | Agent Park. Please. | 帕克探员 别着急 |
[20:07] | Just watch and wait for it. | 看看 等一会儿 |
[20:10] | Wait for what? What’s wrong with you? | 等什么 你有什么毛病 |
[20:11] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[20:13] | Wait for it. | 等一下 |
[20:14] | Wait. | 等等 |
[20:20] | You sent men to Jenna’s apartment? | 你派人去珍娜的公寓了 |
[20:29] | – Dieterle. – Yahtzee! Yes! | -迪特勒 -太棒了 没错 |
[20:32] | Mr. Mason Dieterle in the flesh. | 活生生的梅森·迪特勒先生 |
[20:35] | Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner, | 女士们 先生们 胜负已分 |
[20:37] | Agent Alina Park! | 获胜者是艾莉娜·帕克探员 |
[20:39] | I thought you took care of him. | 我以为你把已经他处理了 |
[20:40] | And that’s exactly what I did. | 我就是这么做的 |
[20:41] | You didn’t ask me to kill him. | 你又没让我杀了他 |
[20:43] | You asked me to make him go away. | 你让我把他弄走 |
[20:44] | We gave him a new identity, | 我们给了他一个新身份 |
[20:46] | relocated him outside the city. | 把他安置在城外 |
[20:48] | He resisted at first, | 他起初不愿意 |
[20:49] | but we can be very persuasive. How does he look? | 但我们非常有说服力 他看起来怎么样 |
[20:52] | Why would you do this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[20:53] | For this very moment. | 就是为了这一刻 |
[20:54] | It occurred to me that you might need some additional motivation. | 我突然想到你可能需要一些额外的动力 |
[20:58] | So, do as you’re told, | 所以 如果你按吩咐做 |
[21:00] | and Mr. Dieterle remains a ghost. | 在世人眼中迪特勒先生就仍是亡灵 |
[21:02] | Refuse, and hallelujah! He’s born again. | 如果你拒绝 哈利路亚 他就会重生 |
[21:06] | Are you surprised? | 你是不是很惊喜 |
[21:07] | What if I take my chances? | 如果我愿意冒险呢 |
[21:09] | It’s my word against his. | 各执一词 对错难辨 |
[21:11] | That occurred to me, as well. | 这点我也想到了 |
[21:12] | If you’d be so kind as to check the video… | 请看看你收件箱里的 |
[21:15] | …in your inbox. | 那条视频 |
[21:19] | Let’s do that. | 开始吧 |
[21:23] | Oh, my gosh. This is fun. | 天啊 这太有趣了 |
[21:25] | What the hell do you want me to do? Rakitin’s being guarded. | 你到底想让我做什么 拉基廷被重兵看守 |
[21:28] | I can’t get you in to see him, | 我没法让你进去见他 |
[21:29] | and there’s no way to break him out. | 也没办法帮他越狱 |
[21:31] | Right? It’s a puzzle. | 对不对 这真是个难题 |
[21:33] | Now, go back to the office. | 现在 回办公室去 |
[21:34] | When my plan’s in place, we’ll reconvene, | 等我计划好了 我们再见面 |
[21:37] | and I promise you, it’ll be even more exciting. | 我向你保证 那会更刺激 |
[21:43] | Oh, my stars and garters, I so love surprises. | 我的天 我太爱惊喜了 |
[21:56] | Not yet. Out. | 还不行 出去 |
[21:59] | Class doesn’t begin for another seven minutes. | 还有七分钟才上课 |
[22:02] | My God, it really is you! | 天啊 真的是你 |
[22:04] | I’m sorry, the front office is down the hall. | 抱歉 前台在楼下大厅 |
[22:09] | Cvetko said you were teaching. | 茨韦特科之前说你在教书 |
[22:11] | High school biology and chemistry? | 高中的生物和化学 |
[22:14] | That’s admirable for a man of your talents. | 你这样有才能的人这么做真令人钦佩 |
[22:17] | Cvetko? I’m… I’m not sure who you’ve mistaken me for. | 茨韦特科 我不知道你把我错当成了谁 |
[22:20] | My name is Geoffrey Hill. | 我叫杰弗里·希尔 |
[22:22] | Have we met? | 我们见过吗 |
[22:23] | Just once. Don’t feel badly. | 就见过一次 别感到抱歉 |
[22:25] | It was years ago, | 那是几年前的事了 |
[22:26] | but it’s why I know your name is Felix Klopp. | 但所以我知道你叫菲利克斯·克洛普 |
[22:30] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[22:31] | This might help. | 这可能会有帮助 |
[22:34] | Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[22:37] | Dembe, we’re in the presence of greatness. | 邓比 我们正站在传奇人物面前 |
[22:39] | Uh, the gas in the air ducts at that military prison in Ankara? | 安卡拉军事监狱通气管中的毒气 |
[22:44] | – Felix. – Ah, yes. | -是菲利克斯的手笔 -想起来了 |
[22:46] | You built the device | 你造了那台设备 |
[22:48] | that sucked all of the oxygen | 可以把九龙号特快列车 |
[22:49] | out of the dining car on the Kowloon Express. | 餐车中的氧气全部吸光 |
[22:51] | – Yes! – Who was that for? | -没错 -那是为谁制造的 |
[22:54] | No, no, no! Don’t tell us! | 不不不 别告诉我们 |
[22:56] | It had to be MI6. | 一定是军情六处 |
[22:57] | All the gadgets you’ve built for them over the years. | 这么多年来你为他们制造了许多设备 |
[23:01] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[23:02] | I’m retired. | 我金盆洗手了 |
[23:03] | Well, not entirely. | 并没完全金盆洗手 |
[23:06] | Cvetko mentioned that you still occasionally do | 茨韦特科说你依然会偶然 |
[23:08] | side jobs when the money’s right. | 做做兼职 如果价格合适的话 |
[23:11] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[23:13] | And what exactly is it that you think I could do? | 你认为我能做什么 |
[23:16] | What you always do, the impossible. | 做你常做的 那些不可能的事 |
[23:18] | There’s a man being interrogated in a highly secure room. | 有个人在一间严密把守的房间里被审问 |
[23:23] | Heavily guarded, no way in or out. | 重兵把守 无法进出 |
[23:25] | I want to remove him. | 我想救他出来 |
[23:28] | A break-out? | 越狱 |
[23:29] | Well, if that’s what you think is best. | 如果你认为那样最好的话 |
[23:31] | I’m open to ideas, but the most important thing is | 所有想法我都接受 但最重要的是 |
[23:34] | that the man cannot be given any chance to cooperate. | 不能给那个人任何同意配合的机会 |
[23:40] | I may have an idea, but it’s dangerous. | 我可能有个主意 但很危险 |
[23:43] | Risky. | 风险很大 |
[23:44] | It would take some time to create, | 需要花点时间才能造好 |
[23:45] | and I’m giving a quiz on covalent bonds in 10 minutes. | 我十分钟后要举行个关于共价键的小测验 |
[23:48] | No, Felix, you’re not. | 不 菲利克斯 你不会 |
[23:50] | School’s out for today. | 学校今天放假 |
[23:52] | Now, tell me about your idea. | 现在 跟我说说你的想法 |
[23:56] | Amazing how life goes. | 真是世事无常 |
[23:58] | A few hours ago, you almost killed me, | 几小时前 你差点杀了我 |
[24:01] | and now you’re the one in mortal danger. | 现在 你才是处于致命危险中的人 |
[24:04] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[24:05] | I wouldn’t want to be you. | 我可不想成为你 |
[24:07] | With the work you’ve done? | 就你做过的那些事 |
[24:09] | How do you think Russian intelligence feels | 你觉得俄国情报部门 |
[24:10] | about you being in FBI custody? | 对你被联调局羁押作何感想 |
[24:12] | Even if you don’t talk, you know they won’t risk it. | 即使你不说 你知道他们不会冒险 |
[24:15] | Their best choice is to eliminate you as a variable. | 他们的最佳选择是 把你作为变数除掉 |
[24:18] | Ah. I see. | 我明白了 |
[24:19] | This is the part where you claim you can protect me. | 现在到了你声称能保护我的那部分 |
[24:22] | And let me guess, all I need to do to earn your mercy is | 让我猜猜 为了赢得你的宽恕 我要做的就是 |
[24:25] | tell you everything I know. | 告诉你我所知道的一切 |
[24:27] | No. I don’t care about everything you know. | 不 我不在乎你知道的一切 |
[24:30] | Right now, all I care about is N-13. | 我现在只在乎N13 |
[24:32] | I want to know the endgame. | 我想知道终局任务 |
[24:33] | What was N-13 sent to do? | N13的任务是什么 |
[24:40] | You asked me how my people found us. | 你问过我 我的人是怎么找到我们的 |
[24:43] | The answer is, they didn’t. | 答案是 他们没有 |
[24:45] | Reddington gave you up. | 雷丁顿背叛了你 |
[24:47] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[24:50] | That’s a lie. | 你说谎 |
[24:51] | You don’t know anything about the man you’re protecting. | 你对你正保护的人一无所知 |
[24:54] | He runs a secret Task Force. | 他管着一支秘密特别小组 |
[24:55] | The Bureau doesn’t even acknowledge it exists. | 联调局都不知道这支队伍的存在 |
[24:58] | – I want to know everything they’re working on. – Don’t do it. | -我要知道他们在干的所有事 -别这样 |
[25:00] | Be sure you get details. | 问得越细越好 |
[25:02] | Consider it done. | 我办事你放心 |
[25:04] | Did you get that? | 追踪到了吗 |
[25:05] | We got it. They’re at a warehouse on Fullerton. | 我们查到了 他们在富勒顿市的一个仓库 |
[25:08] | Go. Now. Or he won’t be alive when you get there. | 快去 要不然就是去收尸了 |
[25:10] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[25:12] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[25:12] | Stop protecting him. He doesn’t care about you. | 别再保护他了 他根本不在乎你 |
[25:14] | – You’re a pawn to be sacrifi… – We need to talk now! | -你就是颗被牺牲的棋子 -我们必须现在谈谈 |
[25:22] | You want to tell me what you were doing? | 你想告诉我你在干什么吗 |
[25:24] | I had to do something. | 我必须做些什么 |
[25:25] | You just came pretty damn close to exposing the fact | 你差点就暴露了 |
[25:27] | that Reddington is our informant. | 雷丁顿是我们线人的事实 |
[25:28] | I don’t care. He has answers that we need. | 我不在乎 他有我们所需的答案 |
[25:31] | You don’t care? | 你不在乎 |
[25:32] | I’m sorry, who am I talking to now? | 抱歉 我现在在跟谁说话 |
[25:34] | Harold Cooper or Elizabeth Keen? | 是哈罗德·库珀 还是伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[25:35] | Did you see the look on his face? It worked, Cynthia. | 你看到他脸上的表情了吗 这有用 辛西娅 |
[25:39] | He’s thrown. He wants to talk. | 他被抛弃了 他想招供 |
[25:40] | There is a difference between talking and telling the truth. | 开口招供和供述事实是有区别的 |
[25:43] | The Cooper I know understands that. | 我认识的那个库珀知道这一点 |
[25:45] | Meaning what? | 你什么意思 |
[25:46] | You think Reddington’s innocent? He’s not N-13? | 你觉得雷丁顿是无辜的 他不是N13 |
[25:49] | I don’t know. But now, whatever Rakitin tells us, | 我不知道 但现在无论拉基廷告诉我们什么 |
[25:51] | we’re gonna have to wonder if it’s true | 我们都得想想那是否是真的 |
[25:53] | or just a way to get revenge on Reddington. | 或那只是他报复雷丁顿的方式 |
[25:55] | We are missing something. | 我们遗漏了什么 |
[25:58] | If Reddington really is N-13, why did he save you? | 如果雷丁顿真是N13 他为什么要救你 |
[26:01] | Why hand us one of his chief collaborators? | 还把他的头号共犯交到我们手上 |
[26:03] | You do. You think I’m wrong. | 你心里有定论了 你觉得我是错的 |
[26:05] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[26:07] | And you know my best argument? | 你知道我最有说服力的论点是什么吗 |
[26:09] | Rakitin’s still sitting in that room. | 拉基廷还好好坐在审讯室里 |
[26:12] | You think if he knew the truth, | 你认为如果他知道真相 |
[26:13] | Reddington would ever allow that? | 雷丁顿会允许这样的事发生吗 |
[26:15] | Don’t you think he’d be trying to stop it? | 你觉得他不会阻止这种情况的发生吗 |
[26:31] | Has he said anything? | 他说什么了吗 |
[26:32] | Not yet. If he doesn’t talk soon, the plan is to transport him | 还没有 但如果他还不开口 明天早上 |
[26:35] | to a black site by morning. | 他会被送去黑屋 |
[26:36] | Then we need to act quickly. | 那我们得快点行动了 |
[26:38] | How? I can’t break him out. | 怎么行动 我又不能帮他逃出来 |
[26:39] | I’m not asking you to. | 我没让你这么做 |
[26:41] | Then, what? I can’t hurt him. | 那能怎么做 我不能伤害他 |
[26:43] | I won’t. | 我不会做那种事 |
[26:45] | Tell Cooper about Dieterle. I don’t care. | 告诉库珀迪特勒的事吧 我无所谓 |
[26:47] | Agent Park, really? | 帕克探员 真的吗 |
[26:48] | What do you imagine I’d have you do? | 你认为我会让你做什么 |
[26:49] | Shoot the man in cold blood? | 冷血地朝那个人开一枪 |
[26:51] | All you have to do is pass along these instructions. | 你只需要把这个指示交到他手上 |
[26:55] | Instructions to do what? | 什么的指示 |
[26:56] | You can’t break him out. | 你救不出来他的 |
[26:58] | The less you know, the better. | 你知道得越少越好 |
[27:00] | Do not read it. | 别读里面的东西 |
[27:02] | Don’t even open it. | 甚至都不要打开 |
[27:03] | I’m very serious. | 我很认真地告诉你 |
[27:05] | The instructions it contains are for Rakitin’s eyes only. | 里面的指示只能让拉基廷看到 |
[27:10] | He’s locked down. How do I get it to him? | 他被关起来了 我怎么给他 |
[27:12] | Well, that part’s up to you. | 这就要看你的本事了 |
[27:13] | And after? What happens then? | 然后呢 给他之后会怎么样 |
[27:15] | You burn the evidence. | 你去把证据烧了 |
[27:16] | As I said, the less you know, the better. | 正如我刚刚所说 你知道得越少越好 |
[27:18] | Whatever happens, | 无论发生什么 |
[27:20] | it’s my doing, not yours. | 都是我的责任 不是你的 |
[27:23] | Now, wish us luck. | 现在 祝我们好运 |
[27:25] | We’re all going to need it. | 我们都需要一点好运 |
[27:41] | You asked to see me? | 你想见我 |
[27:44] | I’ve decided to make a statement. | 我决定了 我愿意提供证词 |
[27:46] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[27:48] | And what, may I ask, changed your mind? | 我能问问 是什么让你改变主意的吗 |
[27:50] | I know why Reddington gave me up. | 我知道为什么雷丁顿出卖了我 |
[27:54] | To punish me. | 为了惩罚我 |
[27:56] | For my disobedience. | 因为我违抗他的命令 |
[27:59] | You see, I asked for his permission | 我请求他的许可 |
[28:02] | to kill you. | 来杀掉你 |
[28:04] | But he refused. | 但他拒绝了 |
[28:05] | He said he’d handle it himself. | 他说他会自己处理 |
[28:07] | And when he didn’t, | 他拒绝后 |
[28:08] | I took matters into my own hands. | 我自己决定动手 |
[28:12] | To him, that deserves a death sentence. | 对于他而言 这种行为要被判死刑 |
[28:16] | Doesn’t matter what our history is. | 无论我们过去有怎样的交情 |
[28:18] | I defied him, so I’m expendable. | 我违抗了他 所以我成了一颗弃子 |
[28:22] | I see. | 明白了 |
[28:23] | And now, he expects me to stay quiet, | 现在 他希望我守口如瓶 |
[28:27] | to take my punishment like a man, | 像个男人一样接受自己的惩罚 |
[28:30] | go to prison for my sins. | 为自己犯下的罪进监狱 |
[28:32] | Well, if that’s what he expects, then he is, uh… | 如果这是他所希望的的话 那他 |
[28:35] | He’s about to find out just how wrong he is. | 他会发现 他大错特错 |
[28:38] | We can try to protect you. | 我们可以尝试保护你 |
[28:40] | No, we’re… we’re well past that. | 不 我们不谈那个 |
[28:43] | He destroyed my life | 从他给我打那个电话起 |
[28:46] | when he made that phone call. | 我的生活就被他毁了 |
[28:48] | And now it’s my turn to inflict a little damage, | 现在轮到我来给他一点小小的苦头尝尝了 |
[28:52] | which includes my very educated guess | 根据我已知的情况来推测 |
[28:56] | that he is your informant. | 他是你们的线人吧 |
[29:02] | That’s how they found us. | 他们就是这么发现我的 |
[29:03] | That little recording that you played, | 你放的那段录音 |
[29:05] | the one your boss didn’t want me to hear, | 你的上司不想让我听到的那段录音 |
[29:09] | you got that from Reddington, didn’t you? | 是雷丁顿给你的 是不是 |
[29:14] | Because he works for you. | 因为他为你们工作 |
[29:18] | I’ll make the arrangements. | 我去安排录证词 |
[29:30] | Harold, this should work. | 哈罗德 这个应该可以 |
[29:31] | You make sure he signs it before we start. | 确保在开始录之前让他签好这个 |
[29:33] | – What is it? – Insurance. | -这是什么 -保证书 |
[29:35] | I want it in writing that he wasn’t promised anything | 我想要一份书面保证以证明我们没承诺任何事 |
[29:36] | to get him to do this. | 来让他录这份证词 |
[29:38] | If he recants later, it may help. | 如果他后面变卦 这个或许有用 |
[29:41] | I’ll take it to him. | 我拿进去给他 |
[29:57] | Record at the tone. | 提示音后开始录音 |
[29:59] | Hey, Keen, it’s me. | 基恩 是我 |
[30:01] | It’s happening. | 快开始了 |
[30:02] | Rakitin’s agreed to talk. | 拉基廷同意作证 |
[30:03] | Cooper’s about to take his statement. | 库珀准备开始录他的证词了 |
[30:05] | Look, this could be all over soon. | 听着 这一切可能很快就要结束了 |
[30:08] | I’ll be there tonight. Bentham Park. | 我今晚会过去 边沁公园 |
[30:23] | It’s a document you need to sign before we start. | 在我们开始之前 你需要签这份文件 |
[30:26] | It just confirms your statement is voluntary. | 为了证实你是自愿提供证词的 |
[30:29] | Listen to me. Look down. | 听我说 看下面 |
[30:32] | Underneath the document is something else, | 文件下面还有别的东西 |
[30:34] | something I was asked to give you. | 有人让我转交给你的 |
[30:35] | Instructions. From Reddington. | 指示 是雷丁顿给的 |
[30:38] | Reddington sent you? | 雷丁顿派你来的 |
[30:39] | Keep your voice down. We don’t have much time. | 小声一点 我们没有多少时间 |
[30:41] | He said it would give you instructions. | 他说这里面有给你的指示 |
[30:44] | Instructions? What kind of instructions? | 指示 什么指示 |
[30:46] | I don’t know. I haven’t read it. | 我不知道 我也没看过 |
[30:47] | He was very clear, whatever it says is for your eyes only. | 他说得很清楚 里面的东西只能你一个人看 |
[30:50] | When you’re done, put it back underneath. | 看完之后 放回下面去 |
[31:01] | What the hell is this? | 这他妈是什么 |
[31:03] | Some kind of joke? | 是什么玩笑吗 |
[31:05] | Okay, well, I don’t know what… | 我不知道 |
[31:07] | What kind of games you’re playing, | 你们在玩什么把戏 |
[31:09] | but, uh, the next time you see Reddington, | 但是 下次你见到雷丁顿的时候 |
[31:13] | you can tell him to go to hell. | 告诉他 让他见鬼去吧 |
[31:16] | I’m ready to talk. | 我准备好了 |
[31:26] | Raymond. Relax. | 雷蒙德 别紧张 |
[31:29] | It will work. | 那个办法会奏效的 |
[31:33] | I never wanted this. | 我从不想看到这样的事 |
[31:37] | For any of them. | 发生在他们身上 |
[31:39] | Cooper, Park, Rakitin. | 库珀 帕克 拉基廷 |
[31:45] | Oh, boy. | 上帝啊 |
[31:47] | You saved Harold’s life. | 你救了哈罗德一命 |
[31:50] | It was the right choice. | 你当时的选择是对的 |
[31:54] | Let’s do this. Bring him in. | 开始吧 带他进来 |
[32:18] | My name is Harold Cooper, Assistant Director of the FBI. | 我是哈罗德·库珀 联调局助理司长 |
[32:22] | We’re here with Mr. Andrew Patterson, | 在我们面前的是安德鲁·帕特森先生 |
[32:24] | also known by the code name “Rakitin.” | 大家熟知的是他的代号”拉基廷” |
[32:27] | Sir, you’ve been advised of your rights | 先生 你已经被告知了你的权利 |
[32:29] | and have decided to make a voluntary statement? | 并选择自愿录这一份证词 是吗 |
[32:31] | That’s correct. | 是的 |
[32:33] | Tell us who you work for. | 告诉我们你为谁工作 |
[32:36] | Officially? | 官方的吗 |
[32:37] | The Office of Intelligence and Analysis, | 情报分析办公室 |
[32:39] | a division of Homeland Security. | 国土安全局的一个部门 |
[32:41] | Whoever delivers the envelope must not touch the letter. | 送这信件的人一定不能碰到里面的信 |
[32:44] | Understood? Under any circumstances. Any. | 明白吗 无论哪种情况下 都不能碰 |
[32:47] | And once he’s handled it? | 一旦他的手碰过之后呢 |
[32:49] | It won’t take long at all. | 不用多久就会死 |
[32:50] | Unofficially, you’ve been working | 私下里 你作为 |
[32:52] | as a covert operative for Russian intelligence? | 秘密特工为俄罗斯情报部门工作 |
[32:55] | For several years, yes. | 是的 做了几年 |
[32:57] | Specifically, the SVR, among other groups. | 确切地说是俄罗斯对外情报局 还有别些的 |
[33:00] | Mr. Patterson, I’m gonna cut right to the chase. | 帕特森先生 我就直接切入主题了 |
[33:02] | You’re familiar with the fugitive Raymond Red… | 你认识雷蒙德·雷丁顿这个逃犯吗 |
[33:06] | The agent is structurally similar to the VX compound, | 这个药剂的结构跟神经毒剂复合物很类似 |
[33:10] | but more potent. | 只不过更强效 |
[33:12] | I can’t… I can’t breathe. | 我不能 呼吸了 |
[33:14] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[33:15] | – Get a medic in here. – Agent Ressler! Don’t touch him. | -叫医护员进来 -雷斯勒探员 别碰他 |
[33:19] | Odorless. Evaporates much like water. | 没有气味 会像水一样挥发 |
[33:22] | The longer he touches the letter, | 他接触信的时间越长 |
[33:24] | the faster the toxin will have its effect. | 毒药生效得越快 |
[33:26] | Code Black! Code Black! | 黑色警报 黑色警报 |
[33:27] | This is Agent Mojtabai in the War Room. | 我是莫伊塔巴尔探员 我们在战情室 |
[33:29] | Get a med team in here now! | 马上派一支医疗队进来 |
[33:43] | Fine. Reddington’s in the building. | 这下好了 雷丁顿来了 |
[33:46] | – He’s on his way up here. – He’s here? | -他正在上来的路上 -他来了 |
[33:48] | Harold I think I know, | 哈罗德 我觉得我知道 |
[33:50] | but what exactly are we saying just happened? | 但刚才到底发生了什么 |
[33:52] | – Cynthia… I mean, he killed that man. | -辛西娅 -我是说 他杀了那个人 |
[33:54] | Is that what we’re saying? | 我们刚才是这么说的吧 |
[33:55] | Reddington somehow got to him | 雷丁顿不知怎么得手了 |
[33:57] | and murdered our witness right in front of us? | 并在我们面前谋杀了我们的证人 |
[33:58] | What’s the alternative? Natural causes? The man was poisoned. | 还能是什么 自然死亡 那人是被下毒了 |
[34:01] | How? He’s been in custody and isolated for hours. | 怎么下的 他被监禁隔离好几小时了 |
[34:04] | He was fine a few minutes ago! | 他几分钟前还好好的 |
[34:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:07] | Maybe the medical examiner | 也许尸检 |
[34:08] | can help us understand how it happened. | 能帮我们了解发生了什么 |
[34:10] | Oh, I’ll tell you this. | 我告诉你 |
[34:11] | If he did it, that smug son of a bitch | 如果是他干的 那个混蛋 |
[34:13] | has a set of Rocky Mountain oysters on him. | 就是给自己惹了一堆麻烦 |
[34:15] | And to walk in here right after? | 然后他就大摇大摆过来了 |
[34:17] | Would he do that? | 他会那么做 |
[34:23] | Agent Park. Going down or up? | 帕克探员 下还是上 |
[34:25] | I killed him. Rakitin’s dead. | 我杀了他 拉基廷死了 |
[34:27] | You didn’t kill anyone. | 你谁也没杀 |
[34:29] | I told you, whatever happened was my doing, | 我告诉过你 无论发生什么都是我的责任 |
[34:31] | not yours. | 不是你的 |
[34:32] | I’m an accessory to murder! | 我是谋杀的从犯 |
[34:34] | Interesting. I don’t recall you being so concerned about the idea | 有趣 你以为迪特勒先生被杀了时 |
[34:37] | when you thought Mr. Dieterle was being killed. | 我不记得你在意过这种事 |
[34:40] | They’ll investigate. We won’t get away with it. | 他们会调查的 我们不会逃脱的 |
[34:43] | Nonsense. Can they prove you gave Rakitin the letter? | 胡说 他们能证明你给了拉基廷那封信吗 |
[34:47] | – No. – And the letter now? | -不能 -那封信呢 |
[34:51] | I have it. | 在我手里 |
[34:51] | Then I suggest you light a match and destroy it immediately. | 那我建议你立刻划根火柴把它烧了 |
[34:55] | Carefully, of course. | 当然 要小心 |
[34:58] | I have to tell Cooper. | 我得告诉库珀 |
[35:00] | Now, that would be ironic. | 那就太讽刺了 |
[35:02] | You got into this mess | 你掺和到这事里 |
[35:04] | because you didn’t want to end your career | 就因为你不想结束职业生涯 |
[35:05] | and go to prison. | 锒铛入狱 |
[35:06] | What do you think will happen if you confess now? | 你觉得如果你现在坦白会怎么样 |
[35:44] | Cynthia. | 辛西娅 |
[35:45] | I didn’t know you were here. | 我不知道你在这 |
[35:47] | I came by to see how Harold’s interrogation was progressing, | 我来是想看看哈罗德的审问进展得如何了 |
[35:52] | but it appears | 但好像 |
[35:53] | things have taken a most surprising turn. | 事情发生了惊人的转折 |
[35:56] | Did you kill him? | 你杀了他吗 |
[35:58] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[35:59] | I’m asking you. | 我在问你 |
[36:02] | Are you certain he was murdered? | 你确定他是被谋杀的 |
[36:05] | I once knew a team of Chechens. | 我曾经知道一队车臣特工 |
[36:08] | All seven had a ricin bean | 所有七人都在 |
[36:11] | embedded in a hollowed-out rear molar. | 后槽牙埋了蓖麻豆 |
[36:13] | It’s just a game to you, isn’t it? | 这对你来说就是游戏 是不是 |
[36:16] | A game? | 游戏 |
[36:18] | I warned you, Harold. | 我警告过你 哈罗德 |
[36:21] | I explicitly told you | 我明白告诉过你 |
[36:23] | that pursuing this could prove to be deadly. | 追查此事会有生命危险 |
[36:26] | And I told you I’m not afraid of your threats. | 我也告诉过你我不怕威胁 |
[36:28] | But you should be afraid. | 但你应该害怕 |
[36:32] | I saved you today. | 今天我救了你 |
[36:34] | But what about tomorrow? | 但明天呢 |
[36:36] | Do you really think the people who Rakitin worked for | 你真以为拉基廷效力的人 |
[36:39] | will just allow you to expose them? | 会允许你曝光他们 |
[36:42] | So he was killed. | 所以他被杀了 |
[36:45] | I’m not your enemy. | 我不是你的敌人 |
[36:48] | And whether you believe it or not, | 无论你们信不信 |
[36:50] | you are both safer today | 你们现在都更安全 |
[36:52] | because you didn’t hear what Rakitin had to say. | 因为你们没有听到拉基廷今天要说的 |
[36:56] | We’re launching an investigation. | 我们正在启动调查 |
[36:59] | If it proves you were involved, you have my word, | 如果证明你参与了此事 我向你保证 |
[37:02] | we will invalidate your immunity deal, | 你的豁免协议从此作废 |
[37:04] | and you will go to prison. | 你会被送进监狱 |
[37:06] | So, you think someone got to him? | 你觉得是有人杀了他 |
[37:08] | Could be. | 可能 |
[37:10] | Though, if you’re right, it would | 不过 如果你是对的 那就 |
[37:11] | have to have been one of your own people. | 只能是你们自己人干的了 |
[37:15] | If I were you, I’d run with | 如果我是你 我会倾向于 |
[37:17] | the “Ricin bean in the molar” theory. | 后槽牙藏蓖麻豆的理论 |
[37:19] | Speaking of running, I have an appointment. | 说起来 我还有约 |
[37:23] | Please, excuse me. | 请允许我失陪了 |
[37:40] | To the artist formerly known as Rakitin. | 敬被称为拉基廷的艺术家 |
[37:45] | He was an artist, Raymond. | 他确实是个艺术家 雷蒙德 |
[37:47] | The best we’ve ever used, by far. | 我们用过最好的一个 目前为止 |
[37:50] | He won’t be easy to replace. | 要找人替代他很难 |
[37:52] | No, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[37:55] | Truth is, I never trusted or liked him. | 事实上 我从没信任或喜欢过他 |
[37:58] | He was just a spy. | 他就是个间谍 |
[37:59] | Spineless. | 懦弱 |
[38:00] | Nameless. | 无名 |
[38:02] | Completely lacking in conviction and character. | 完全没有说服力和人格魅力 |
[38:07] | Thankfully, there are others. | 谢天谢地 还有其他人 |
[38:19] | This is how you handle it? | 你就是这么处理的吗 |
[38:21] | By killing our most valuable… | 杀了我们最有价值的 |
[38:29] | – You hit me. – Let me be perfectly clear, old friend. | -你打我 -让我把话说清楚 老朋友 |
[38:32] | I don’t give a damn who you work for. | 我完全不在乎你为谁效力 |
[38:35] | The next time you threaten me | 下一次你再敢拿整个 |
[38:37] | with the full weight of the SVR, | 俄罗斯对外情报局的压力威胁我 |
[38:38] | I’ll take that thunderbolt you mentioned | 我就会把你提到的所谓雷霆之怒 |
[38:40] | and crack it so far up your ass, | 全都发泄到你身上 |
[38:42] | it’ll be the last thing you see or hear. | 那将会是你看到或听到的最后一幕 |
[38:46] | Clear enough? | 听明白了吗 |
[38:48] | Nod if you understand. | 明白了就点头 |
[38:50] | Good. Now, understand this. | 很好 现在听好了 |
[38:52] | Rakitin’s death was your doing. | 拉基廷的死是你干的 |
[38:53] | I hold you responsible | 我要你对此负责 |
[38:56] | for what is, by any account, | 无论如何 此事对我们所有人 |
[38:57] | a catastrophic setback for all of us. | 都是灾难性的倒退 |
[39:00] | You think I’m too close to Harold Cooper? | 你认为我和哈罗德·库珀走得太近 |
[39:02] | Too emotionally involved with the Task Force? | 我对特别小组的事太感情化 |
[39:05] | You better look deep inside yourself | 你最好认真审视自己 |
[39:07] | and find a way to accept it, | 想办法接受它 |
[39:08] | because that, old friend, is way beyond your purview. | 因为这事 老朋友 远超出了你的权限 |
[39:12] | This is my endgame. | 这是我的终局 |
[39:15] | And you will not interfere with it again. | 你别想再干涉 |
[39:33] | We had a dozen ongoing projects with him. | 我们和他有数十个项目 |
[39:36] | All in progress. | 都在进行中 |
[39:39] | All of them lost. | 都没了 |
[39:41] | Whose fault is that? | 那是谁的错 |
[40:05] | You’ve been with me a long time. | 你跟我合作很长时间了 |
[40:10] | And I value our friendship above most things. | 我比任何事都更重视我们的友谊 |
[40:16] | But we’re nearing the end now. | 但我们就快接近尾声了 |
[40:21] | And nothing is more important than that. | 没有什么比那更重要 |
[40:26] | Than what? | 然后呢 |
[40:32] | The end. | 结束 |
[41:01] | Record at the tone. | 提示音后开始录音 |
[41:02] | Hey, Keen, it’s me. Uh… | 基恩 是我 |
[41:04] | I’m here, but you’re not. | 我来了 但你没有 |
[41:09] | I don’t even know if you’re getting these messages. | 我都不知道你是否收到了留言 |
[41:12] | I don’t know who I’m talking to, or… | 我不知道我在跟谁说话 或者 |
[41:15] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[41:16] | …it’s probably best you didn’t show. | 你没来也许是好事 |
[41:19] | The thing is, I don’t have good news. | 事实上 我没有好消息 |
[41:20] | Look, Rakitin’s dead. | 听着 拉基廷死了 |
[41:21] | I don’t know how, but someone got to him. | 我不知道怎么死的 但有人杀了他 |
[41:25] | Probably Reddington. | 也许是雷丁顿 |
[41:26] | The ME, we don’t have word from his office, but… | 法医那 我们还没得到消息 不过 |
[41:30] | It seems like he was poisoned. | 感觉上他应该是被下毒了 |
[41:32] | Cooper’s losing his mind. | 库珀有点失去理智了 |
[41:33] | I mean, we all are, but… | 我是说 我们都是 但 |
[41:37] | I really thought it was over this time. | 我真的以为这次能有个结果 |
[41:43] | We miss you. We just want you back. | 我们想你 我们只希望你能回来 |
[41:48] | Cooper’s losing his mind. | 库珀有点失去理智了 |
[41:50] | I mean, we all are, but… | 我是说 我们都是 但 |
[41:54] | I really thought it was over this time. | 我真的以为这次能有个结果 |
[41:59] | We miss you. We just want you back. | 我们想你 我们只希望你能回来 |