Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] “There was no reason for what I did. “我这么做毫无缘由
[00:05] “I loved the old man. 我很爱那个老头
[00:06] “He had never wronged me. 他待我向来很好
[00:09] “For his gold I had no desire. 我对他的财富毫不觊觎
[00:13] “I think it was his eye. 一定是因为他的眼睛
[00:15] “He had the eye of a vulture. 他有只鹰一样的眼睛
[00:18] “Whenever it fell upon me, my blood ran cold, 只要那眼睛看向我 我就会不寒而栗
[00:23] “And so I made up my mind to kill the old man, 所以我下定决心要杀了那老头
[00:27] “And rid myself from the eye forever. 永远摆脱那眼睛
[00:32] “Every night I looked in upon him while he slept. 我每晚都趁他睡着之后去窥视他
[00:37] “Until the old man’s hour had come. 直到他的死期已至
[00:39] “With a loud yell, I leaped into the room. 我大吼一声 冲进了他的房间
[00:43] “He shrieked once. 他尖叫了一声
[00:45] “But in an instant, I dragged him to the floor 但就在那一瞬间 我把他拽到了地上
[00:47] “And pulled the heavy bed over him. 把沉重的床压到了他身上
[00:50] “Stone dead. 他死透了
[00:51] “I dismembered the corpse. 我肢解了尸体
[00:54] “I cut off the head, the arms, and the legs. 我把脑袋 手臂和腿都割了下来
[00:58] “But, before long, my head ached. 但没过多久 我就开始头痛
[01:01] “I fancied a ringing in my ear. 总感觉有耳鸣声
[01:04] “The noise increased, 耳鸣声越来越大
[01:06] “A low, dull, quick sound.” 是一种低沉 短促的声音
[01:10] “I gasped for breath, 我大口喘气
[01:12] “But the noise steadily increased.” 但声音还是越来越大
[01:16] “I paced the floor to and fro. 我在地板上来回踱步
[01:19] “I foamed, I raved, I swore! 我大发雷霆 高声咆哮 赌咒发誓
[01:23] “I swung the chair above the bed over him. 我举起椅子在藏尸地的床上摩擦 想盖住声音
[01:26] “But the noise increased.” 但声音还在变大
[01:28] “It grew louder.” 越来越响
[01:30] “Louder…” 越来越响
[01:31] “Louder.” 越来越响
[01:33] “Here, here! 在这里 在这里
[01:34] “It is the beating of his hideous heart.” 是他那颗丑陋的心脏在跳”
[01:45] Did you see his face? 你有没有看到他的脸色了
[01:46] I swear, I thought he was gonna have a heart attack. 我真的以为他要心脏病发作了
[01:48] How much time’s left? 还有多久
[01:50] Four minutes. 四分钟
[01:51] I say we go in now before he has an actual heart attack. 我们还是马上进去 万一他真的心脏病发了呢
[01:54] He knew the rules. 他知道规矩
[01:56] Besides, you can’t be afraid of the dark 再说了 害怕黑暗
[01:57] and be in the Poe Society. 就不配加入爱伦坡书社
[01:59] Jimmy, yo, everything okay down there? 吉米 你在下面还好吗
[02:03] Help! 救命
[02:07] Help me! 救我
[02:09] What? 什么
[02:09] Call 911! 报警
[02:19] 基德船长 第96号
[02:23] If one of these four guys is Rakitin, I can’t prove it. 我没法证明这四个人中有没有拉基廷
[02:26] You accessed their hard drives, data profile? 你查了他们的电脑硬盘和数据资料
[02:28] I did. CIA, DIA, State. 是的 中情局 国防情报局 国务院
[02:30] If one of these analysts is leaking intel, 如果他们中有人在泄露情报
[02:32] I couldn’t tell you how. 我现在没法判断出来
[02:34] Which tells me that however cautious Rakitin was being before, 这也意味着 尽管拉基廷之前已经够谨慎了
[02:37] he’s being that much more cautious now. 他现在只会有过之而无不及
[02:39] I want them followed. 跟踪他们
[02:40] Tell Park to pull whatever 告诉帕克
[02:41] resources she needs to get eyes on all four. 可以动用任何资源盯着他们四个
[02:43] I have to meet Reddington. 我得去见雷丁顿了
[02:46] – Captain Kidd. – The pirate. -基德船长 -那个海盗
[02:48] The only pirate who actually buried his treasure. 唯一一个真的埋藏了宝藏的海盗
[02:51] Along the coast of East Hampton. 在东汉普顿海岸
[02:54] The irony abounds. 讽刺至极
[02:56] We’re talking about a child’s overdose. 你想谈这个孩子用药过量的案子
[02:58] Yes. On buried treasure. 是的 服用了被埋藏的宝藏
[03:00] Fentanyl. 芬太尼
[03:00] That he thought was nothing more than dust. 他以为那只是灰尘
[03:03] An innocent and tragic mistake 一个无辜而又悲剧的错误
[03:05] that confirms my decision as to the next name on the Blacklist. 坚定了我把他列为黑名单上的下一个名字
[03:10] Captain Kidd. 基德船长
[03:11] Your drop site is swarming with cops. 你的储藏点现在全是警察
[03:13] They could trace the drugs back to me. 他们可能通过那些毒品追查到我
[03:14] – You promised me. – I promised you, -你向我保证过的 -我向你保证过
[03:16] like I promise all of my customers, a safe drop. 我向所有客户都保证过 会安全送达
[03:18] Ted here screwed that up. 泰德搞砸了
[03:20] I want you to know Ted won’t screw up again. 我想告诉你 泰德再也不会搞砸了
[03:27] Captain Kidd is a glorified middle man 基德船长美其名曰是个中间人
[03:30] who facilitates criminal transactions 致力于协助罪犯完成交易
[03:33] by guaranteeing payment, pickup, and delivery 即使是敌对势力之间
[03:37] between otherwise warring factions. 也能保证安全转账 取货和运货
[03:39] By using hidden treasure. 靠的就是藏宝
[03:40] GPS-tagged hiding spots. 带GPS定位的藏匿点
[03:43] Like an abandoned house where he can hide drugs 比如拿来藏毒品的废弃房屋
[03:45] where no one can find them. 没有人找得到
[03:46] Except for a group of kids. 除了这群孩子
[03:47] He takes possession of an item for sale, hides it, 他拿到要出售的物品 藏起来
[03:51] and informs the buyer of its location 在钱款以同样的形式完成支付后
[03:53] once payment has been made in the same fashion. 就将藏匿点通知买家
[03:56] Like geocaching for narcotics. 就像毒品寻宝一样
[03:58] Narcotics. Or contraband. 毒品 违禁品
[04:00] Or people. 或者是人
[04:03] He hides people? 他还藏人
[04:04] Yes, which is why this case is of some urgency. 是的 所以这个案子非常紧急
[04:07] Are you telling me that someone’s been abducted? 你是说已经有人被他绑走了
[04:09] Not yet, but I believe she will be if we don’t act quickly. 还没有 但也快了 除非我们立即行动
[04:12] Who? 谁
[04:14] Safiya Maroun. 萨菲娅·马戎
[04:15] Was born in Riyadh. 出生于利雅得
[04:17] In 2006, she was committed to a mental institution 2006年 她被送进了精神病院
[04:20] for defying her male guardian’s wishes. 原因是反抗其男性监护人的意愿
[04:23] Later that year, she was granted asylum in America 那年末 她成功在美国申请避难
[04:25] and has since become one of the most prominent opponents 自那以后就成为了沙特压迫女性政策
[04:28] of Saudi Arabian repression 最著名的反抗者
[04:29] and is the founder of Brighter Path, 她还创建了光明之路
[04:31] an organization that helps get women and people in the LGBTQ+ 一个帮助女性和性少数群体
[04:35] community out of countries with oppressive regimes. 离开压迫他们的政权的组织
[04:38] The woman’s a hero. 这女人是个英雄
[04:39] – And a target. – Of Neville Townsend. -也是被针对的目标 -内维尔·汤森德的目标
[04:41] According to Reddington, 据雷丁顿所说
[04:43] Townsend’s been contracted by the Saudi secret police 沙特秘密警察雇佣汤森德
[04:45] to abduct Maroun from her home in Maryland. 将马戎从其在马里兰的家中绑走
[04:48] I’ve notified Hyattsville PD. 我已经通知了海厄茨维尔警方
[04:49] I want you to meet them on-site. 你去现场和他们汇合
[04:51] Has anyone spoken to Maroun? 有没有人联系过马戎了
[04:52] I tried, but it’s late. Could be her phone’s turned off. 我试了 但现在太晚了 可能是她关了手机
[05:02] Don’t hurt me! 别伤害我
[05:04] No! No! 不 不
[05:06] Get off me! 放开我
[05:07] I just heard from my people. It’s done. 我的人刚通知我 已经搞定了
[05:10] She’ll be here within the hour. 她一小时内就会到这里
[05:13] But what if we’re too late? 万一我们去晚了呢
[05:14] According to Reddington, she’ll be buried alive 按雷丁顿的说法 她会被活埋于地下
[05:16] until Saudi Secret Service pays Townsend. 直到沙特秘密警察支付汤森德报酬
[05:18] At which point, this Captain Kidd 到那时 这个基德船长
[05:19] will give them the GPS coordinates 就会把GPS定位给他们
[05:21] so the Mabahith can dig her up and kill her. 沙特秘密警察就会把她挖出来 然后杀了她
[05:23] That’s right. So don’t be late. 没错 所以你们别去晚了
[05:26] Where’s Park? 帕克在哪
[05:27] Hunting down Rakitin. 追查拉基廷
[05:29] Why, so he can confirm Reddington’s a Russian plant? 为什么 好让他确认雷丁顿是俄罗斯间谍
[05:31] Mr. Reddington’s a traitor, 雷丁顿先生是个叛徒
[05:32] Agent Keen’s thrown in with a man 基恩探员的盟友
[05:34] who abducts human rights activists, 绑架了人权活动家
[05:35] and we’re hunting for a pirate that buries people alive. 而我们在追查一个活埋别人的海盗
[05:39] Sometimes I think I never should’ve left the circus. 我有时候觉得我当初就不该离开马戏团
[05:47] So much for not being too late. 可真是一点都不晚啊
[05:53] Has the husband made a statement? 她丈夫有没有录口供
[05:54] Not yet. He’s still in surgery. 还没有 他还在手术
[05:56] What about neighbors or a passerby? 那邻居和路人呢
[05:58] Anybody see anything? 有没有人看到了什么
[05:59] Afraid not. 恐怕没有
[06:01] Maybe this is his statement. 或许这就是他的口供
[06:07] Who’s Nora? Eleanor, the oldest daughter. -诺拉是谁 -埃莉诺 他们的大女儿
[06:10] First we thought maybe the girl got taken, too. 我们一开始以为女儿也被带走了
[06:12] But she and her sister are both accounted for. 但她和她妹妹被证实都很安全
[06:14] His wife’s been abducted, he doesn’t know by whom, 他妻子被绑走了 他不知道绑架者是谁
[06:16] and he uses what little strength he has 但他用仅剩的力气
[06:18] to write his daughter’s name. 来写下他女儿的名字
[06:20] Why? 为什么
[06:21] Maybe because it’s not a name. 也许这就不是个名字
[06:25] Kidnappers disarmed the system. 绑匪瘫痪了系统
[06:27] I’m sure they did, to avoid tripping the alarm. 肯定的 为了避免触发警报
[06:29] And to prevent the abduction from being videotaped. 还为了不被监控拍到
[06:32] Yes. But what I’m interested in 没错 但是我更关注的是
[06:34] is what happened before the abduction. 在绑架之前发生了什么
[06:39] Hello. Who might you be? 嗨 宝贝 你们是谁呢
[06:41] I need an APB on a late-model Escalade, grey, no plates. 全境通缉一辆灰色无牌新款凯雷德
[06:46] I read up on you. I’m a fan of your work. 我听说过你的事迹 我是你的粉丝
[06:48] I’m begging you, please. 拜托 我求求你
[06:50] Nothing will happen to you on my watch. 有我手里 你不会出事
[06:52] Please don’t do this! 别这么做
[06:53] You will have plenty of air, nice warm clothes. 你会有充足的空气 舒适暖和的衣服
[06:57] Just breathe easily and this part will be over soon, all right? 放松点 眨眨眼就结束了 好吗
[06:59] Don’t do this! 别这么做
[07:02] Stop! 停下
[07:06] Don’t do this! 别这么做
[07:11] I mean it. She’s an inspiration. 说真的 她很会鼓舞人心
[07:13] Which is exactly what the royal family fears. 这正是皇室家族所畏惧的
[07:16] Making her a martyr will only make her more inspirational. 让她成为烈士只会让她更鼓舞人心
[07:19] More people will take her place. 更多的人会步她的后尘
[07:20] I hope so. 我倒希望这样
[07:21] The royal family pays top dollar 皇室家族付了顶级报酬
[07:23] to make their competition disappear. 让他们的对手消失
[07:26] Don’t do this! 别这么做
[07:35] Hey, it’s me. 是我
[07:36] I have something you may be interested in. 我有你可能感兴趣的情报
[07:39] Opera? Aliens? Freeganism? 歌剧 外星人 还是免费素食主义
[07:41] I’m interested in any number of topics, most anything. 我对近乎所有话题都感兴趣
[07:44] Except accounting. 除了会计
[07:46] This isn’t about accounting, is it? 你说的不会是会计 是吗
[07:47] It’s about the intercept out of China. 是关于从中国截获的信息
[07:50] The pending cyberattack. 筹备中的网络攻击
[07:52] I am interested. 我确实很感兴趣
[07:53] Well, then we should talk. 那么我们谈谈
[07:55] How about the fountains? Meridian Hill? 子午线山公园喷泉边怎么样
[07:58] I’d prefer something a little more intimate. 我更喜欢私密一点的地方
[08:01] Come to the restaurant. You remember, 3rd and North. 来餐馆 你知道的 北街三号
[08:04] We’re closed for renovations, 我们关门装修了
[08:05] so I can promise us a quiet corner. 所以能有个安静的地方
[08:11] Agent Mojtabai, we’ve been looking for you. 莫伊塔巴尔探员 我们一直在找你
[08:13] Where’ve you been? 你去哪里了
[08:14] It’s, uh, sort of a long story. 说来话长
[08:16] I hope it has a happy ending, 希望最后是个圆满收场
[08:17] because we found the grey Escalade from Maroun’s abduction. 因为我们找到了绑架案的灰色凯雷德
[08:20] It was abandoned and scrubbed. 它被清理之后废弃了
[08:22] And the husband? 那个丈夫呢
[08:23] Ressler questioned him at County where he’s recovering. 雷斯勒在他休养的县里问过他
[08:25] He doesn’t know anything. 他什么都不知道
[08:26] Well, um, I might. 我或许掌握了些情报
[08:27] Uh, I reached out to Cyber Crime 我去找了网络犯罪部
[08:29] to provide us with a list of any online drug dealers 要了一份网上毒贩的名单
[08:32] who have informants 那些毒贩有线人
[08:33] that we could question about Captain Kidd 我们可以询问他们关于基德船长的事
[08:35] or how he’s distributing product using street-tech workarounds. 还有他是如何绕过传统运输渠道传递运送货物
[08:38] I told you I spoke to DEA. 我和你说了我问过缉毒局
[08:40] They don’t have anything on Kidd. 他们没有基德的消息
[08:41] Which is why I spent all night 正因此 我花了一整晚
[08:43] buying mephedrone, cocaine, and MDMA on the dark web. 在暗网上购买兴奋剂 可卡因和摇头丸
[08:47] You bought illegal drugs online. 你在网上买非法毒品
[08:49] I did. Which was terrifying. 是的 这可真吓人
[08:51] However, on the upside, one of the dealers 但是 好的一面是 有个毒贩要求
[08:53] asked to meet near a taco truck in LeDroit Park 在莱德罗特公园的一辆墨西哥卷饼车附近见面
[08:55] that is totally worth the drive. 绝对值得一去
[08:58] Sounds delicious. 听起来就挺好吃
[08:59] Oh, you have no idea, sir. 长官 你完全想象不到
[09:00] They have a chicken mole that is… 那家店的墨西哥魔力鸡味道…
[09:04] Try and stay focused. 我先专心说完
[09:04] Of the 16 dealers I purchased from, 我一共找了十六个卖家
[09:06] eight are shipping to me directly. 八个直接邮寄给我
[09:08] Seven met to hand off in person. 七个要当面交易
[09:11] And the last one? 最后那个呢
[09:12] Just texted me, uh, coordinates, photos, 只给我发了短息 告诉了我
[09:15] and directions of where the drugs were dropped. 毒品所在的坐标 图片和方位
[09:17] They’re using Captain Kidd. 他们在使用基德船长的服务
[09:18] It’s a geo-tagged hiding spot in Penn Quarter. 那个有标记的藏匿点在宾州区
[09:21] Take Ressler. Pull the drugs, 带上雷斯勒 找到毒品
[09:23] along with any surveillance feeds of the area. 还有附近区域的监控录像
[09:25] Let’s hope your online shopping spree 希望你的线上毒品购物狂欢节能有
[09:27] turns up more than great chicken mole. 除了好吃的墨西哥魔力鸡外的其他收获
[10:22] Yes. 是我
[10:23] Gotta call it off. 见面得取消
[10:24] Why? What’s going on? 为什么 发生什么事了
[10:25] I got a tail. 有人跟踪我
[10:27] I’ll call you back. 一会回你电话
[11:16] Sure this is the right location? 确定是这里
[11:18] Look at the photo. 看照片
[11:19] Instructions said back corner of the park, 短信说在公园的角落里
[11:21] third light post from the south. 从南边数第三个电线杆边上
[11:24] It’s supposed to be inside the broken solar assembly. 它应该在坏掉的太阳能机箱里
[11:27] You think someone else found it? 你觉得有别人提前拿走了
[11:28] Well, maybe they knew it was a setup and got cold feet. 也许他们知道这是陷阱 临时变卦了
[11:31] There’s no surveillance, no obvious cameras. 没有监控 没有显眼的摄像头
[11:33] They chose this location because it’s a digital dark spot. 他们选这个地方就是因为这是个监控死角
[11:36] Oh, my God. 我的天
[11:37] What if somebody else found those drugs? 要是别人找到了那些毒品怎么办
[11:38] What if… 要是
[11:39] What if a child found those drugs? 要是个小孩找到了呢
[11:41] Hey, check it out. 看那边
[11:46] I don’t get it. You think Captain Kidd took a cab here? 我不懂 你觉得基德船长在这打了个车
[11:49] No, I think that cab took Captain Kidd’s picture. 不 我觉得出租车拍到了基德船长的照片
[11:55] The driver at South Cab didn’t witness anything, 南边的出租车司机没看到什么
[11:57] but his dash cam caught the end of the drop. 但是行车记录仪拍到了放货结束的一段
[12:02] White male, late 20s. 白人男性 年近三十
[12:04] Is the image strong enough for facial recognition? 图像是不是清晰到可以进行面部识别
[12:05] Resolution isn’t the problem. 分辨率不是问题
[12:07] We just don’t have a viable angle, 问题是角度不够好
[12:08] and it’s only these 22 seconds. 而且只有这二十二秒
[12:10] The cab only caught the end. 司机只拍到了结束
[12:11] I mean, the kid walks out of frame and that’s it. 他走出了镜头 就没了
[12:14] What’s that? The cup in his hand. 那是什么 他手里的杯子
[12:21] “Kitt’s Coffee.” 猫咪咖啡
[12:21] Oh, they make a mean mochaccino. 他们家的摩卡奇诺真心不错
[12:23] They’re also local. They only have a few locations in the city. 他们是本地的 这个城市只有几家店
[12:26] Pull the sales records and the surveillance feeds 调出在两公里范围内所有店的
[12:28] from any of their stores in a mile radius. 销售记录和监控录像
[12:30] If the kid paid with a credit card, 如果他用的是信用卡结账
[12:31] then chances are we’ve got his physical address. 我们可能可以找到他的地址
[12:33] Get it and get him here. 找到地址 把他抓来
[12:37] You can’t prove that my client is the person in that footage. 你不能证明我的委托人就是录像里的人
[12:40] We know you work for Captain Kidd. 我们知道你为基德船长卖命
[12:42] I don’t. I told you. 我没有 和你说了
[12:43] Yeah, what’s gonna happen when we pull your prints 如果我们从公园里找到的毒品上
[12:45] off the drugs we found in the park? 提取到了你的指纹会怎么样
[12:47] Or the drugs we find in your apartment? 或者找到了你公寓里的毒品
[12:49] Mr. Moore isn’t responding to… 摩尔先生不回应…
[12:50] Mr. Moore is going to jail. 摩尔先生马上要吃牢饭了
[12:52] Okay, look, I’m telling the truth. 好吧 我说实话
[12:55] Okay? I… 可以吧 我
[12:56] He’s… He’s not my employer. I don’t work for Kidd. 他不是我的老板 我不为基德卖命
[13:00] I’ve been robbing him. 我一直在抢劫他
[13:01] Robbing him of what? 抢劫他什么
[13:03] Look, it’s all kinds of stuff. 什么都有
[13:05] It’s, uh, weapons, stolen credit cards, fake IDs. 武器 偷来的信用卡 假身份证
[13:08] Narcotics? 有没有毒品
[13:11] Yeah, narcotics. 有毒品
[13:12] Allegedly narcotics. 据说是毒品
[13:14] It’s not just me. 不止是我
[13:15] It’s not like I’m the only Seeker. 我不是唯一一个捡漏的
[13:18] What’s a Seeker? 什么是捡漏的
[13:19] You do not have to answer that. 你没有义务回答这个问题
[13:20] Explain to your poorly prepared mouthpiece here 跟你那临时抱佛脚的倒霉律师解释一下
[13:22] that I’m gonna have officers and a warrant at your residence 不等你走出这扇门 就会有警员
[13:24] before you even walk out of this door. 带着逮捕令等在你家门口
[13:27] You need to cooperate 要是你还希望
[13:28] if you want to have any hope of staying out of jail. 有机会不进监狱 你必须配合我
[13:30] Can you tell him that? 你能不能受累和他说一声
[13:33] Go ahead, Jarret. 你说吧 杰瑞特
[13:38] Captain Kidd uses droppers to stash his product. 基德船长派送货员把东西送到藏匿点
[13:43] How much product, how many droppers, 有多少东西 有多少送货员
[13:45] I don’t know, but it’s a lot. 我不知道 但是很多
[13:47] We track what we can, follow a dropper, look for his stash. 我们努力追寻 跟踪送货员 找他的货
[13:51] We know it was drugs you stole from that stash in the park, 我们知道你在公园偷的那份货是毒品
[13:54] and I got a feeling 我有预感
[13:55] that a drug test will prove they’re in your system right now. 现在做一个药检就能证明它们在你体内
[13:57] Whoa, hold on. 等一下
[13:59] What if I were able to forget about that drug test? 如果我能忘了对你进行药物检测呢
[14:03] In exchange for… 条件是…
[14:04] You hand over whatever contraband you have on hand. 交出你手头所有的违禁品
[14:08] Whatever you stole from these GPS-tagged hiding spots. 所有从这些有GPS定位的藏匿点偷的东西
[14:11] If that evidence helps me find Captain Kidd, 如果这些证物帮我找到了基德船长
[14:13] well, maybe I’ll help you stay out of jail. 也许我会帮你不进监狱
[14:21] What the hell happened? 怎么了
[14:22] I’ll tell you what happened. 我来告诉你怎么了
[14:24] I was tailed by the FBI. 我被联调局的人跟踪了
[14:29] This guy Cooper, he, uh… 库珀这个家伙 他…
[14:31] He’s not standing down like you said he would. 他没有像你说的那样置身事外
[14:35] You need to do something about him. 你得做点什么
[14:47] 联邦调查局 科学分析实验室 化学组 未经许可 不得入内 注意:不得抽烟或有明火
[14:53] Hey. Came as quick as I could. 我尽快赶来了
[14:55] What’s so urgent? 什么事这么急
[14:56] Well, I ran a test on the narcotics 我检测了你在摩尔公寓里
[14:57] you pulled from Moore’s apartment. 找到的毒品
[14:58] Yeah, that he stole from the park. 对 他从公园偷来的那份
[15:00] Yes, and we got an interesting hit. 是的 有个有趣的发现
[15:02] Chemical analysis showed it contained powdered milk. 化学分析显示里面含有奶粉
[15:05] The cutting agent? 为了充重量
[15:06] Notable because it’s a favorite of the Guayabo cartel. 值得注意是因为这是瓜亚博贩毒集团的最爱
[15:09] MPD picked up one of their dealers last month, 警察上个月逮捕了他们的一个毒贩
[15:11] so I called to get a sample from the evidence locker 所以我打电话从证物室要了一份样品
[15:13] – to confirm the samples matched, but… -They didn’t. -以确认二者是匹配的 但是 -并不匹配
[15:15] Not only don’t they match, 不仅不匹配
[15:16] but the sample we got from the city wasn’t drugs. 那份证物柜里的样品根本不是毒品
[15:19] It was 100% baking soda. 是一份100%的小苏打
[15:21] So MPD seized fake drugs? 所以警察收缴的是假毒品
[15:22] No. Their paperwork certifies 不 他们的文件确定
[15:25] that the contents of the seizure was heroin 缴获的物品经过当时的检测
[15:27] cut with powdered milk at the time of testing. 确实是混合了奶粉的海洛因
[15:29] But between testing and now, someone took the drugs 但是在两次检测之间 有人把毒品拿走了
[15:32] and left baking soda behind. 换成了小苏打
[15:34] Between now and then? 两次检测之间
[15:35] I mean, who had access to the drugs in lockup? 谁能接触到证物柜里的毒品
[15:37] No one. Evidence log shows it was never touched. 没人能 证据记录显示从未有人接触过
[15:40] The case against the cartel is still being built, 对贩毒集团的调查还在进行中
[15:41] so it hasn’t gone to trial yet. 还没到庭审阶段
[15:42] The drugs were never checked out of evidence 这些毒品从未被列为证据
[15:44] or brought to a courtroom. 或者被带到法庭上
[15:47] So, heroin went into lockup and baking soda came out. 所以海洛因进了证物柜 出来的却是小苏打
[15:50] The last person to touch those drugs, 最后一个接触这些毒品的人
[15:52] the only person to handle them, 唯一能处理它们的人
[15:54] would be the drug lab chemist who tested them for the city. 只有给警察局做测试的药物实验室的化学家
[15:56] – Who’s that? – His name’s Tyler Schwartz. -是谁 -他叫泰勒·施瓦茨
[15:59] He’s been with MPD for just under five years. 他为警察局工作还不到五年
[16:02] Thank you. 谢谢你
[16:03] You don’t understand how close we came. 你不知道她跟我跟得多紧
[16:06] – If I hadn’t made the tail… – But you did. -如果我没甩掉她 -但你甩掉了
[16:08] …she would have exposed us both. …她就会暴露我们两个
[16:11] But she didn’t. 但她没有
[16:12] I thought this was about some intercept out of China. 我还以为我们是要说在中国截获的情报
[16:16] The impending cyberattack. 即将到来的网络攻击
[16:17] Are you even listening to me? 你在听我说话吗
[16:19] Keenly, in the vain hope of 热切地听着呢 抱着徒劳的希望
[16:21] hearing about this Chinese intercept. 想要听到那条在中国截获的情报
[16:23] The Bureau is following me, 联调局在跟踪我
[16:26] which means they are following you. 这意味着他们也在跟踪你
[16:28] This whole thing is about to blow up and expose us both. 整件事马上就要爆发了 我们俩都会暴露
[16:32] Somehow I don’t find your 不知道为什么 我觉得你这种
[16:34] fevered disposition to be infectious, Andrew. 狂热的性情并不能感染到我 安德鲁
[16:37] My fevered dis… What… What is wrong with you? 我狂热的性…你…你在说什么
[16:39] I am trying to… to dig us out of this mess. 我正在努力…把我们从困境中解救出来
[16:43] No, what you are doing is a rather obvious 不 你只是为了掩盖罪行而做一番
[16:46] and ineffectual dance to cover your tracks. 显而易见而又于事无补的挣扎
[16:50] You killed an innocent man, Andrew. 你杀了一个无辜的人 安德鲁
[16:53] You faked your death to divert Harold Cooper, 你用假死来转移哈罗德·库珀的注意力
[16:56] and as a result, you’ve only made matters worse. 结果 只是让事情变得更糟了
[17:00] Now, I told you I’d handle Cooper… 而我说过我会搞定库珀…
[17:02] – Are you kidding me? – …which I will do. -你在开玩笑吗 -…我就一定会
[17:04] But Harold Cooper is no fool, and your 哈罗德·库珀并不愚蠢 而你的
[17:09] theatrics only confirm his belief that he’s being played. 小把戏只会让他确信自己被耍了
[17:14] So stand back. 所以别插手
[17:16] I’ll handle this. 我会处理好的
[17:17] Okay, just back up a second. 行了 倒回去一点
[17:19] How about, uh… How about “Thank you” for picking up his tail? 不如… 谢谢我甩掉了跟踪的人怎么样
[17:23] How about “Thank you” for not leading the FBI directly to you, 谢谢我没让联调局直接找到你
[17:26] and thus to Moscow? How about… 找到莫斯科 不如…
[17:28] How about I break your jaw, 不如我打断你的下巴
[17:30] wire it shut, 让你张着嘴
[17:31] and force-feed blended cheeseburgers 再塞一些混合芝士汉堡
[17:34] into your belly until you burst? 到你肚子里 塞到爆为止
[17:39] How about? 怎么样
[17:42] No? 不用吗
[17:44] Then shut the hell up and listen. 那就闭嘴 听我说
[17:47] I told you I would handle Harold Cooper, 我说过我会处理好哈罗德·库珀
[17:49] and I will do just that. 我就一定会处理好
[17:51] What you need to do 你要做的
[17:52] is keep your mouth shut, 就是闭嘴
[17:54] your head down, 低调
[17:55] and assure Moscow 向莫斯科保证
[17:56] that the situation is under control. 局势已得到控制
[17:59] Now, please, go away 现在 麻烦你
[18:00] before this becomes 在场面
[18:01] decidedly more uncivil. 变得更难看之前离开
[18:08] Well, the evidence was logged by MPD 证据是由警察局记录的
[18:10] and sent to the lab where you work. 然后送到了你工作的实验室
[18:11] I mean, you’re the chemist on record. 你是记录在案的化学家
[18:13] I understand that. 我知道
[18:14] So help me understand how drug evidence 所以你来帮我理一理 警察从街上收缴的
[18:17] that the police took off the street, 作为证据的毒品
[18:18] drugs that you tested in your lab, 你在你的实验室里检测过的毒品
[18:20] somehow got swapped with baking soda. 是怎么会被换成了小苏打的
[18:23] I should wait for my lawyer. 我要等我的律师来
[18:24] Tyler, your lawyer can’t stop us 泰勒 你的律师没办法阻止我们
[18:26] from re-testing every sample you’ve examined and verified. 重新检测你测过和确认过的每一份样品
[18:28] And when we do, we’re gonna find out they’re all fake. 一旦进行检测 我们就会发现样品都是假的
[18:31] Now, if you help us… 现在 如果你帮我们…
[18:35] I don’t know what to say. 我不知道该说什么
[18:37] What happened to those drugs? 那些毒品哪去了
[18:45] It’s not just me! 不止我一个人
[18:49] It’s Williams. 还有威廉姆斯
[18:51] Goebel. 戈贝尔
[18:56] What happens to the drugs, Tyler? 那些毒品哪去了 泰勒
[19:00] Our facility handles hundreds of samples every week, 我们的实验室每周处理数百个样品
[19:03] all kinds of drugs from all over the city. 来自全城的各种毒品
[19:05] Evidence you personally handle. 你亲自处理的那些
[19:07] Once we run our chemical analysis to legally confirm 一旦我们通过化学分析合法确认
[19:10] they’re what the police say they are, 它们就是警察所说的东西之后
[19:11] the cases go to trial supported by the lab certification. 这些案件就在实验室的认证支持下进入庭审
[19:15] But the drug evidence, it goes back into the vault. 但是作为证据的毒品 要放回保险库
[19:19] Nobody’s supposed to test it again. 没有人会再测试一次
[19:20] You’re stealing and re-selling drug evidence. 你在偷窃和转卖这些作为证据的毒品
[19:22] Like I said, I’m not the only one. 就像我说的 不止我一个人在干这事
[19:24] There’s an entire network. 有一个完整的网络
[19:26] With a distribution system. 还附带了分配系统
[19:29] I already said too much. 我已经说得太多了
[19:30] We know you’re using Captain Kidd. 我们知道你在使用基德船长的服务
[19:32] That’s who we’re after here, 他正好是我们要找的人
[19:33] and you’re gonna help us find him. 你要帮我们找到他
[19:35] I can’t do that. 我不能这么做
[19:37] You can if you wanna help yourself. 你如果想自救就必须这么做
[19:41] Tyler, look at me. 泰勒 看着我
[19:43] How do we find Captain Kidd? 我们要怎么找到基德船长
[19:58] I’ve got both online. 双方都在线了
[19:59] Go ahead. 开始
[20:01] Do I have the buyer on the line? 买家在不在线
[20:03] Yes, we are here. 在 我们在
[20:04] – Do I have the seller on the line? – Yes. -卖家在不在线 -在
[20:06] Seller, can you confirm that the transaction is 卖家 你能否确认这笔交易
[20:08] at least 100 blocks deep on the Blockchain, 按照我们的指示在区块链中
[20:11] – as per our instructions? – I can. -至少达到一百个区块深度 -我能
[20:13] Seller, do I have your consent 卖家 我是否得到你的同意
[20:14] to release the package to the buyer? 将包裹交给买家
[20:16] You do. 可以
[20:17] Buyer, I’m sending you an encrypted file 买家 我现在给你发送一份加密文件
[20:19] with your GPS-tagged identifier now. 里面带有GPS定位的标识
[20:22] This will include photos and verbal instructions 包括照片和口头说明
[20:24] you can use to identify the drop site. 你可以使用它来识别投递站点
[20:26] Gentlemen, while we wait, 先生们 等待期间
[20:28] I want to thank you for your patronage. 我想对你们的惠顾表示感谢
[20:36] We have it. 我们拿到了
[20:37] Is that your official confirmation? 这是你的正式确认吗
[20:39] It is. 是的
[20:40] In that case, transaction 49r83 is complete. 既然如此 49r83号交易已完成
[20:44] Gentlemen, again, thank you for your business and good day. 先生们 再次感谢你们的惠顾 再见
[20:47] Tell Penny we’re funded. Have her notify Nicosia. 告诉潘妮我们有进账 让她通知尼科西亚
[20:51] And, uh, send someone out for lumpia and a Mello Yello. 派人出去买菲式春卷和美乐耶乐汽水
[20:54] I swear, I could eat a horse. 我发誓 我饿得能吃下一匹马
[20:56] What was that? 那是什么声音
[20:59] What? I don’t hear any… 什么 我什么都没听到
[20:59] Shh, there. Sounds like… 别说话 那里 听起来像
[21:02] FBI! Hands in the air! On the ground! 联调局 举起手来 蹲下
[21:04] On the ground, now! 快蹲下
[21:07] You can 86 the lumpia. 菲式春卷可以不用点了
[21:15] Print back yet on Kidd? 基德的指纹比对出来了吗
[21:17] Oh, uh, I just got them. 我刚收到这些
[21:18] That is, uh… That’s the good news. 有个 有个好消息
[21:21] – I’m listening. – I heard from Agent Park. -我在听 -我听帕克探员说
[21:23] She was following one of the Rakitin suspects, Andrew Patterson, 她在跟踪一个可能是拉基廷的人 安德鲁·帕特森
[21:27] the analyst from the Office of Intelligence and Analysis. 他是情报和分析处的分析人员
[21:30] Walk with me. 跟我来
[21:31] Agent Park thinks that Patterson made her. 帕克探员认为帕特森发现了她
[21:34] And the other suspects? 那其他嫌疑人呢
[21:35] Surveillance turned up nothing on the other three. Day in the life. 监视没发现其他三人有异常 他们同往常一样
[21:38] Then we pick it up again tomorrow. 那我们明天再次跟踪
[21:39] Yeah, here’s the thing, 是这样
[21:40] Agent Park doesn’t think that will be necessary. 帕克探员认为没这个必要
[21:43] Oh? And why is that? 是吗 为什么
[21:44] She thinks Patterson is the one we’re looking for. 她认为帕特森就是我们在找的那个人
[21:46] Mr. Reddington’s source. 雷丁顿先生的线人
[21:48] Because he gave her the slip? 因为他避开她溜走了吗
[21:49] That proves he’s smart, not treasonous. 那证明他很聪明 而不是叛国
[21:51] It’s not that he gave her the slip. 问题不在于他避开她溜走了
[21:52] The bad news is where he gave her the slip. 坏消息是他是在哪里溜走的
[21:55] And where was that? 在哪里
[21:56] Corner of 3rd and North. 第三大街和北街的交口处
[21:58] Near Mr. Reddington’s restaurant. 雷丁顿先生餐馆的附近
[22:05] Well, how we know about you isn’t important. 我们怎么知道你的不重要
[22:07] What matters is that we do. 重要的是我们知道
[22:09] We know about your geocaching, 我们知道你的寻宝活动
[22:11] how you hide drugs and people. 知道你怎样把毒品和人藏起来
[22:13] Safiya Maroun. 萨菲娅·马戎
[22:15] Tell me about her. 跟我说说她
[22:17] Never heard of her. 从没听说过这个人
[22:19] Looky here, your prints came back a match to a William Benedict. 快看看 你的指纹和威廉·本尼迪克特相吻合
[22:22] Tied to a low-rent smuggling operation back in 2014. 与2014年廉租房人口贩卖有关
[22:26] Well, you’ve come a long way since then, huh? 自那以后你进步很大 是吧
[22:29] If you say so. 你说是就是吧
[22:32] Safiya Maroun. Where is she? 萨菲娅·马戎在哪里
[22:35] I haven’t the foggiest. 我完全不清楚
[22:37] There’s a kid in the ICU at County. 县医院的重症监护室有个孩子
[22:39] He’s 13 years old. 他才十三岁
[22:40] He overdosed on the fentanyl that you stashed 他过量服用了你藏在东南边
[22:43] in that house in the Southeast. 那所房子里的芬太尼
[22:44] Now, best-case scenario for you, 现在对你来说最好的情形
[22:46] I think that’s attempted voluntary manslaughter. 我想是故意杀人未遂
[22:50] Like I said, I have no idea what you’re talking about. 我刚说了 我不知道你在说什么
[22:53] Well, your MPD partners in crime have turned on you. 你的警察同伙已经供出你了
[22:55] They’ve given us sworn affidavits. 他们给了我们宣誓口供
[22:57] Yet here you are. 然而你在这里
[22:59] And we both know why. 我们都知道是为什么
[23:02] – Where’s Maroun? – Where’s my deal? -马戎在哪里 -我的交易呢
[23:04] You want to get, what’re you gonna give? 你想得到 那打算付出什么呢
[23:06] Absolutely nothing. 什么都没有
[23:07] A woman’s life hangs in the balance, a good woman. 一名女性正命悬一线 一个好女人
[23:10] A heroic woman we are moving heaven and earth to try and save. 这位英勇的女性我们正尽全力救她
[23:13] But what we will not do, what I refuse to do, 但我们不会 也拒绝
[23:16] is to cut a deal with the likes of you to make that happen. 通过和你这样的人做交易来救她
[23:20] Then her blood is on your hands, not mine. 那么是你们的双手沾满她的鲜血 不是我的
[23:22] Maybe, but I can live with that, 也许吧 但我可以接受这个
[23:25] knowing that you’ll be spending the next 30 years 只要知道未来三十年
[23:27] taking showers with murderers and rapists. 你会和一群杀人犯和强奸犯一起洗澡就行
[23:39] Okay, so what? We’re sweating him now, right? 好吧 如何 我们在吓唬他 对吗
[23:43] No, we’re not sweating him. 不 我们没吓唬他
[23:44] We’re building a case against him. 我们要对他立案
[23:45] Then it’s gonna be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. 然后会在法律允许的最大范围内起诉
[23:48] Yeah, but he’s not gonna tell us how to find Maroun, 好吧 但不和他做交易他不会告诉我们
[23:50] not without a deal. 怎样找到马戎
[23:51] No, he’s not. 没错 他不会
[23:53] But getting played by another criminal, 但被另一个罪犯耍
[23:56] being forced to look the other way 被迫寻找其他方式
[23:57] to countenance their sickness… 来迎合他们的病态
[24:00] Isn’t that part of the job? 那不正是这工作的一部分吗
[24:02] Yeah, part I hate he most. 对 是我最讨厌它的地方
[24:05] Do what you can to get that scumbag to talk, 尽你一切手段让那个人渣开口
[24:07] but he’s not getting a deal. 但我们不跟他做交易
[24:11] I hear congratulations are in order. 我听说了 可喜可贺
[24:13] You have Captain Kidd. 你们抓住了基德船长
[24:15] Is that why you’re here? 这是你来的原因吗
[24:16] Time is of the essence, Harold. 时间至关重要 哈罗德
[24:18] If Safiya Maroun is ever to draw a breath of fresh air again, 如果萨菲娅·马戎想重新呼吸到新鲜空气
[24:22] I suggest you let me have a chat with the Captain. 我建议你让我跟船长谈谈
[24:24] Introduce him to Brimley’s badger. 把他介绍给布里姆利的獾
[24:27] Your concern is noted, 你说的我知道了
[24:28] but we both know you didn’t come here just to offer your services. 但我们都知道你来这里不仅仅是为了帮忙
[24:33] I came hoping people would speak the truth, 我来是希望人们愿意说真话
[24:35] Captain Kidd, us. 基德船长 我们
[24:39] Given your hypertension, perhaps we should go first. 考虑到你有高血压 也许我们该先聊聊
[24:52] We know about Andrew Patterson. 我们知道安德鲁·帕特森的事了
[24:56] Do tell. 说说看
[24:57] We know he’s Rakitin, 我们知道他就是拉基廷
[24:58] your source in the intelligence community. 你在情报机构的线人
[25:01] We suspected as much, so Park tailed him, 我们之前就怀疑了 所以帕克跟踪他
[25:04] to the corner of 3rd and North. 到了第三大街和北街的交口
[25:06] It’s a lovely neighborhood. 那是个不错的社区
[25:08] Fine place to go for a walk. 很适合散步
[25:10] Or for dinner. 或者吃饭
[25:11] 3rd and North is half a block from your restaurant. 那个地方距离你的餐馆仅半个街区
[25:15] Don’t do this, Harold. 别这样 哈罗德
[25:16] He was going to meet you to divulge classified intel. 他去见你是要向你泄露秘密情报
[25:21] I’m asking you as a friend, not an adversary. 我是作为朋友 而不是对手来跟你说的
[25:24] A friend? 朋友
[25:25] I don’t have friends who betray this country. 我没有背叛祖国的朋友
[25:31] I understand your quandary. 我知道你左右为难
[25:34] You care a great deal about Elizabeth. 你很关心伊丽莎白
[25:37] You want to believe in her, 你想相信她
[25:39] to understand and find reason 想理解并找出
[25:43] in her quest to destroy me. 她试图毁了我的原因
[25:47] But for what I hope is the final time, 但我希望这是最后一次
[25:50] let me be clear, 我明确告诉你
[25:53] I am not a traitor to this country, 我没背叛过这个国家
[25:56] and I do not divulge sensitive intelligence 我没有把敏感情报泄露给
[25:59] to this country’s enemies. 这个国家的敌人
[26:02] I know that’s not true. 我知道这不是真话
[26:03] No, Harold. You think you know. 不 哈罗德 你以为你了解
[26:06] You have pieces of a puzzle that you think you can solve. 你有一堆谜题的线索 你以为你能解开
[26:11] But as I am the puzzle, 但既然我就是那个谜题
[26:14] I know that you can’t. 我知道你不能
[26:16] And as your friend 作为你的朋友
[26:19] and your colleague, 和你的同事
[26:21] I implore you, 我恳求你
[26:23] for your own sake, 为了你自己好
[26:26] to please let this go. 请别管这事
[26:29] Is that some sort of threat? 这算是威胁吗
[26:30] Sincere advice. I have unsavory associates. 是真诚的建议 我有许多令人讨厌的同事
[26:35] When cornered, they tend to do unsavory things. 走投无路时 他们往往会做出些令人讨厌的事
[26:38] Let me get this straight. 咱们把话说明白
[26:40] You’re not a Russian spy, 你不是俄罗斯间谍
[26:41] and the person Park tailed isn’t supplying you intel. 帕克跟踪的那个人没给你提供情报
[26:45] I’m on this wild goose chase, 我这么找是在白费力气
[26:47] and yet my life is in danger? 然而我依然有生命危险吗
[26:49] You need to trust me on this. 这事你必须相信我
[26:51] You mean I need to believe you over Elizabeth? 你是说我必须相信你而不信伊丽莎白吗
[26:55] That sounds as if you’re in contact with her. 听起来好像你一直和她有联系
[26:58] I wish. 我倒是希望
[26:59] She’s an apparition. 她就像个幽灵
[27:01] A ghost who leaves clues in the night but is gone by morning. 一个在夜晚留下线索但在清晨前离开的鬼魂
[27:05] You’ve taught her well. 你把她教的很出色
[27:08] Harold, this, 哈罗德 这个
[27:11] All of it, 所有的一切
[27:13] is between her and me. 都在于我和她之间
[27:16] She and I may not agree on much, 我和她可能多数情况下意见不合
[27:19] but I’m sure we agree on this. 但是我很肯定我们都同意这点
[27:22] Neither of us would be able to forgive ourselves 如果我们的问题间接伤害了你
[27:25] if our problems caused you to become collateral damage. 我们都不会原谅自己
[27:34] I’m glad we’ve had this talk, 我很高兴 我们能有这段对话
[27:36] and I appreciate your offer, 我很感激你的提议
[27:38] but I’m confident we can get what we need from Captain Kidd 但是我很自信 我们能从基德船长那得偿所愿
[27:41] without the assistance of Brimley’s badger. 而不用布里姆利的獾的帮助
[27:50] Make the deal. I’ll get the AG on board. 做交易吧 我会告诉司法部长
[27:53] The deal? 交易
[27:54] The one you said we weren’t gonna make? 你说绝对不会做的那个交易
[27:55] Full immunity. 完全豁免权
[27:58] So, what happened with Reddington? 所以 雷丁顿怎么回事
[27:59] You mean N-13? 你是指N13
[28:01] So you confronted him about Rakitin, 所以关于拉基廷甩掉帕克的事
[28:02] about how he ditched Park? 你跟他对质了
[28:03] I don’t condone what Elizabeth’s doing, 我无法容忍伊丽莎白的所作所为
[28:05] but if we have to pick sides in this war, 但是如果我们得在这场战争中选边站
[28:07] I think it’s past time we picked hers. 我认为我们早该选她的了
[28:09] We need to get to Keen before Reddington does, 我们得赶在雷丁顿之前找到基恩
[28:11] and because he works with Townsend, 因为基德船长与汤森德合作
[28:13] Captain Kidd can help us do that. 所以他能帮我们找到基恩
[28:15] I meant what I said about getting played by another criminal, 我说不想被另一个罪犯耍是认真的
[28:17] but you were right. It’s what we do. 但是你是对的 这是我们的职责
[28:20] So do it. 那就做吧
[28:25] Let me help you with the fine print. 让我帮你概括一下
[28:26] You help, you walk. 你帮忙了 你就可以无罪释放
[28:29] Full immunity. 完全豁免权
[28:30] For past crimes. 豁免过去的罪行
[28:31] You jay-walk tomorrow, I’m coming for you. 你以后要是行差踏错 我就会逮捕你
[28:35] I’ll help you with Maroun. 我会在马戎的事上帮你
[28:37] No. And Townsend. 不 还有汤森德
[28:38] No. No way. I’m not crossing him. 不可能 我不会出卖他的
[28:41] Well, that’s just the cost of doing business. 那是做生意的代价
[28:44] If I snitch on him, he’ll find out. 如果我告发他 他会发现的
[28:46] So what? Come on. 所以呢 拜托
[28:48] You’ll be drinking mai tais in witness protection. 你会在证人保护期间喝着麦台鸡尾酒
[28:51] You can’t protect me. Not from him. 你没法保护我 没法阻止他
[28:55] That’s a chance you’re just gonna have to take. 你不得不冒这个险
[29:06] So, how does it work? Walk me through the steps. 所以 事情是怎么样的 告诉我步骤
[29:09] I want you to bore me with every tiny little detail. 我要你事无巨细都跟我说
[29:13] Our network, we’re just… 我们的网络 我们就是
[29:16] It’s a delivery system, 这是个物流网
[29:18] a series of dead drops in abandoned buildings 在废弃的建筑或是拥挤的公共场所
[29:21] or crowded public locations. 有一系列投递点
[29:22] We provide a layer of protection for the buyers 我们为买家 以及非法商品的卖家
[29:26] and sellers of illicit goods. 提供一层保护
[29:28] In this case, the parcel was acquired by Neville Townsend, 这一次 内维尔·汤森德取得包裹后
[29:31] taken to a holding site, 将其带到等待点
[29:32] then packaged and prepared for delivery 然后由我们的小队进行
[29:34] by one of our splinter teams. 打包及准备运输
[29:36] Packaged and prepared? 打包和准备运输
[29:37] Bro, this isn’t a stolen gun we’re talking about. 兄弟 我们说的可不是失窃枪支
[29:39] It’s a person, 是人
[29:40] which requires an entirely different set of precautions. 这需要一套完全不同的预防措施
[29:43] So it’s true. 所以 这是真的
[29:44] You really did bury Safiya Maroun alive. 你真的活埋了萨菲娅·马戎
[29:47] I delivered the product I was paid to transport. 我快递了别人付钱让我运输的商品
[29:49] That’s what we do. 这就是我们的工作
[29:50] So, the site’s geo-tagged, right? 所以 地点是有地理坐标的 对吗
[29:52] I mean, you send the buyers details, photos, maps. 我是说 你给买家发送细节 照片和地图
[29:54] We do, yeah, but the buyer wanted to 是的 但是买家
[29:56] take delivery somewhere that was especially remote. 想要在特别偏远的地方收货
[29:59] I can give you coordinates, 我可以给你坐标
[30:00] but you’re never gonna get there in time. 但是你绝对不可能及时赶到的
[30:02] The GPS-tagged site indicates that Maroun is buried here, GPS定位显示马戎是被埋在这
[30:05] about a mile from the west shoreline on Taylors Island, 在距离西海岸约1.6千米处的泰勒斯岛上
[30:08] and that puts her midway between the Slaughter Creek Broads 就是在屠杀溪湖和罗宾逊颈路
[30:10] and Robinson Neck Road. 中间的地方
[30:11] The buyer, how big of a head start does he have on us? 那个买家 他领先了我们多久
[30:13] We notified him a little over two hours ago. 我们在两个多小时前就通知他了
[30:15] I can only assume he’s on his way there now. 我只能猜测他现在已经在路上了
[30:34] And if he gets to her… 要是买家找到她
[30:35] What do you mean “If he gets to her”? “要是买家找到她”是什么意思
[30:36] You better hope he gets to her. 你最好祈祷买家能找到她
[30:38] If he doesn’t, things go from bad to worse in a hurry. 如果买家没找到 事情很快就会变得更糟
[30:41] What’s that supposed to mean? 那是什么意思
[30:42] I told you. She’s on oxygen. 我告诉过你 她带着氧气机
[30:44] Which is… limited. 但是氧气有限
[30:47] How much oxygen? 氧气有多少
[30:49] She’s got roughly six hours of air. 她只有大概六个小时的空气
[30:51] That left us an hour. 我们只剩一个小时了
[31:28] I don’t understand. Where are you taking me? 我不明白 你们要带我去哪
[31:31] Why didn’t you just leave me to die? 你们为什么不把我留在那等死
[31:34] Say something! 说话啊
[31:50] Look, I want you to know I am not afraid. 听着 我要让你们知道我不害怕
[31:55] Keep walking. 继续走
[32:00] You should have Saint John Creek to your west. 你的西面应该是圣约翰湾
[32:02] In about a half mile, you’re gonna make a left. 再过800米 你得往左转
[32:05] There’s no road on the GPS. 导航上那里没有路
[32:06] That’s because it’s not on the GPS. 那是因为那条路不在导航记录里
[32:07] I’m looking at satellite feeds. 我在看卫星反馈
[32:09] Looks like it may be some kind of a trail 看起来像是小路
[32:11] or maybe an old fire road. 或者是条旧的消防路
[32:13] We’re not gonna get there in time. 我们没办法及时赶到的
[32:41] Go to the ground. 跪到地上
[32:46] GPS signal’s emanating from here, 导航信号是从这传来的
[32:47] quarter mile south, just before the creek. 南边400米处 就在小溪前面
[32:50] All right, we go in on foot. 好 我们步行过去
[32:51] One team from the east, one from the west. 一支队伍从东出发 一支从西
[32:53] Our unsub’s in here. 嫌犯就在这
[32:55] He’s gonna have backup 他一定有后援
[32:56] and he’s gonna wanna fight, all right? Let’s go. 他一定会反抗 明白了吗 出发
[33:04] He wants to watch. That’s what this is for. 他想要看过程 这就是视频的用途
[33:09] I want you to know this. 我想要你知道
[33:11] You can kill me, you can try to make an example of me, 你可以杀了我 你可以拿我震慑他人
[33:15] but it will only invigorate the people I fight for. 但是这只会鼓舞我为之奋斗的人们
[33:18] You will make them stronger, and they will fight back. 你会让他们更坚强 他们会反抗的
[33:36] The shot came from our west. 枪声是从我们西边传来的
[33:43] Get off! 滚开
[34:00] Don’t move! 不要动
[34:10] Is it just me or is he way too comfortable? 是我太苛刻 还是他真的过得太舒服了
[34:13] Main Justice is sending an AUSA. 司法部会派来一名助理检察官
[34:15] He won’t be comfortable 等他被告知
[34:16] once he’s told what he’s being charged with. 自己被控犯了什么罪 就舒服不起来了
[34:17] Maroun verified Kidd’s intel. 马戎核实了基德的情报
[34:20] – How’s she doing? – Good. -她怎么样 -挺好
[34:22] Great, considering. 也算相当不错了
[34:23] EMTs gave her a clean bill of health. 急救人员给她开了张健康证明
[34:26] Did you get her statement? 你拿到她的口供了吗
[34:27] Yeah, and based on what she told me, 拿到了 根据她的说辞
[34:29] that guy has no business looking so relaxed. 那家伙绝不可能这么优哉游哉
[34:31] No, it’s weird, right? 确实很怪
[34:33] It’s kind of like you being in the circus. 就像在马戏团里似的
[34:35] You were in the circus? 你还参加过马戏团
[34:36] I, uh, ran away from home 我看到能手大卫
[34:38] when I saw the Great Davido spin 75 plates at once. 一口气转起了75个盘子 就离家出走了
[34:41] I was hired as a roadie on a Monday. 周一他们就雇我当帮工
[34:43] Lost my virginity to a trapeze artist on a Tuesday. 周二 空中飞人夺走我的童子身
[34:46] She left me for the strongman on a Wednesday, 周三 她就抛下我另觅新欢
[34:48] and I was back home eating matzo ball soup 周四 我就回了家 一边吃着团饼汤
[34:50] watching Jerry Maguire on a Thursday. 一边看着《甜心先生》
[34:52] It was, um… It was quite the whirlwind. 那几天 真是过得天旋地转
[34:55] It’s weird, right? It’s like he’s in on a joke. 很奇怪吧 就好像是进来玩儿似的
[34:59] Forget about him. Go talk to Kidd. 别管他了 去和基德谈谈
[35:01] The marshals have him in protective custody. 法警对他进行了保护性监管
[35:03] Telling us about Maroun was only part of the deal. 他告诉我们马戎只是交易的一部分
[35:05] Now he’s gotta tell you what he knows about Townsend. 现在他必须得告诉你汤森德的事了
[35:07] Well, Kidd’s scared to death of this guy. 基德被这家伙吓得够呛
[35:08] He doesn’t think we can protect him against Townsend. 他不信我们能从汤森德的手里保护他
[35:10] Well, of course we can, 我们当然能
[35:11] but we only will if he tells us what he knows. 但只有他据实已告 我们才会这么做
[35:19] I’m not saying you’re bad at your jobs. 我没说你们做不好本职工作
[35:21] Our job is to protect you, 我们的工作就是保护你
[35:23] and you’re saying we can’t do that. 你却说我们做不到
[35:25] Not three of you. Not against him. 光凭你们三个 当然对付不了他
[35:29] Relax, it’s the FBI. 别紧张 是联调局的
[35:31] Agent Ressler. 雷斯勒探员
[35:32] He’s coming here to ask you about the bogeyman. 他是来问你关于怪物的事的
[35:34] Go ahead and make fun, but you’re gonna need more men. 随你怎么笑我 但你们真的需要更多人手
[35:37] Townsend can’t hurt you if he can’t find you. 只要汤森德找不到你就没法害你
[35:39] Since we’re the only ones that know you’re here, 而只有我们知道你在这里
[35:42] that’s not gonna happen. 所以他伤不到你的
[35:56] You did well. 你做得很好
[36:09] Look at me. 看着我
[36:13] I haven’t said anything about you. 你的事我一句也没说
[36:17] I know. 我知道
[36:21] And now you never will. 往后你也不会说出去了
[36:37] Assistant Director Cooper? Ken Spears. 助理司长库珀 我是肯·斯皮尔斯
[36:39] From Main Justice. Yes, I’ve been expecting you. 司法部派来的 我一直在等你
[36:42] I’ve had a copy made of Safiya Maroun’s statement, 我有一份萨菲娅·马戎证词的副本
[36:45] but, of course, you’ll want to speak with her yourself. 但是 你肯定想亲自和她谈谈
[36:48] Actually, that won’t be necessary. 实际上 没那个必要
[36:52] And why is that? 这是为何
[37:19] Aram, we got a problem. 阿兰姆 我们有麻烦了
[37:23] Sir. 长官
[37:25] Sir, Agent Ressler called. Townsend got to Captain Kidd. 长官 雷斯勒探员来电 汤森德找到了基德船长
[37:28] He doesn’t know how, but he did. 不知道怎么做到的 但他得手了
[37:34] Sir, do you hear me? 长官 你听到了吗
[37:35] Two marshals are dead and Kidd is gone. 两名法警殉职 基德也丢了
[37:37] The Saudi operative has been released. 那位沙特特工已经获释
[37:40] What? 什么
[37:41] No charges are being filed. 没有对他提起指控
[37:43] There’s a plane standing by at Dulles to fly him to Riyadh. 达拉斯有一架飞机正准备送他去利雅得
[37:46] Wait, wait, wait. He… He had someone buried alive. 等等 等等 等等 他可是把人活埋了
[37:49] He was about to execute her, 他差点就处决了她
[37:51] Of the 19 terrorists on 9/11, 15 came from Saudi Arabia. 911事件的19名恐怖分子中 有15人来自沙特
[37:55] After the attack, King Fahd urged the White House 袭击发生后 法赫德国王敦促白宫
[37:58] to evacuate the members of Osama bin Laden’s family 遣返奥萨马·本·拉登
[38:00] who were living in the United States. 住在美国的家人
[38:02] Eventually, the FBI assisted in returning two dozen of them. 最终 联邦调查局协助遣返了其中的24人
[38:07] No questions asked. 什么问题都没问
[38:09] King Fahd is gone, but his oil isn’t, 法赫德国王不在了 但他的石油还在
[38:12] and the royal family has as much influence as ever. 而王室的影响力一如既往
[38:16] Safiya Maroun is a threat to the royal family, so… 萨菲娅·马戎是王室的威胁 所以
[38:20] Main Justice isn’t interested in her or her statement. 司法部对她的证词不感兴趣
[38:24] The only thing they’re interested in 他们唯一感兴趣的就是
[38:25] is pretending it never happened. 假装这事从未发生过
[38:29] I have to tell Safiya. 我得告诉萨菲娅
[38:41] Your fight with Harold is helping Elizabeth’s cause. 你跟哈罗德斗 只会帮到伊丽莎白
[38:45] And that cause 而她在做的事
[38:47] will only end up hurting her. 一定会伤到她
[38:50] I’m not fighting with Harold. 我不是在和哈罗德斗
[38:52] His fight with you, then. 那就是他和你斗了
[38:54] Which you could stop, but choose not to. 你可以选择停手的 偏偏要扛着
[38:58] Go on, then, give me my medicine. 说说你的苦口良药吧
[39:02] You gave him the case 你把案子交给他
[39:04] so you could get to Captain Kidd 是为了找到基德船长
[39:07] and learn about Townsend. 问汤森德的事
[39:09] He got to Kidd, but kept him away from you 他抓到了基德 但不让你见他
[39:11] so he could get to Townsend first. 是为了能先一步抓到汤森德
[39:14] In the end, Townsend got to Kidd 结果呢 汤森德带走了基德
[39:16] and neither of you learned anything. 你俩什么都没查出来
[39:19] And I thought taking the pills was unpleasant. 我觉得这药真是苦到家了
[39:24] Elizabeth is lost. 伊丽莎白迷失了自我
[39:26] She’s aligned herself with a powerful enemy. 她已经跟强大的敌人结了盟
[39:30] You and Harold cannot go on fighting each other and him. 你和哈罗德不能再继续斗下去了
[39:35] Find a way to call a truce, 想办法休战
[39:36] not just for Elizabeth, but for Harold, too. 不仅是为了伊丽莎白 也是为了哈罗德
[39:40] His list of enemies has grown too long. 他已经树敌太多
[39:44] Our friend in the East. 我们在东方的朋友
[39:47] I fear his patience may run thin. 我担心他就快没有耐心了
[40:17] Reddington, what am I not seeing? 雷丁顿 我忽视了什么
[40:22] We have a system in place. 我们有个系统
[40:26] You are a vital part of that system. 你是这个系统的重要组成部分
[40:29] The FBI following you threatens that system. 追着你的联调局会威胁到这个系统
[40:36] Yet he seems unwilling to do anything to stop them. 但他似乎不愿意做点什么来阻止他们
[40:41] No, no, no. Not unwilling. 不 不是不愿意
[40:49] Unable, then. 那就是做不到了
[41:11] The instructions are clear. 指令写得很清楚
[41:14] Who to speak with, what to say. 去找谁 说什么话
[41:18] They must be executed to the letter. 必须严格按此执行
[41:35] Harold Cooper? 哈罗德·库珀
[41:38] All of this is happening at his instruction. 所有这些都是在他的指示下执行的
[41:41] Yes, but he is 是 但他可是
[41:43] an assistant director of the FBI. 联邦调查局的助理司长
[41:53] I have known Raymond longer than anyone. 我认识雷蒙德的时间比任何人都久
[41:57] I know and trust him like a brother. 我了解他 信任他 就像兄弟一样
[42:00] But if he won’t do what’s necessary 但若他不肯有所行动
[42:02] to protect what we’ve built over the decades, 保护几十年来我们的劳动成果
[42:05] I will. 那么就我来
[42:10] Even if it means eliminating an assistant director of the FBI. 就算要除掉联调局的助理司长也在所不惜
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme