Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:35] It’s done. 搞定了
[00:37] He’s down. 把他放倒了
[01:30] He’s on board. Tell her we’re en route. 他已上车 告诉她我们在路上了
[01:32] 10 minutes out. 还有十分钟抵达
[02:27] They say the Heretic’s Fork exposes the sinner. 有人说异教徒之叉这种刑具能揭露罪人
[02:31] Makes him renounce his sins. 令他们与罪决裂
[02:34] What do you renounce, Mr. Bracker? 你要决裂什么罪行 布拉克先生
[02:41] Let me help you. 让我来帮帮你
[02:49] Your cartel’s expanded into territory that isn’t yours. 你的集团扩张到了不属于你的地盘里
[02:54] My employer can’t allow that. 我的雇主不允许这种事发生
[02:56] We’ll stop. 我们会停手
[02:59] We’ll stop. 我们会停手
[03:00] Oh, I know you’ll stop. 我知道你们会停手
[03:03] As of this moment… 从此刻起
[03:07] you’re out of business, 你们组织就关门大吉了
[03:08] but that’s not why you’re here. 但这不是把你带来这里的原因
[03:10] You’re going to tell me all the relevant details of your operation. 你要告诉我所有与你行动相关的细节
[03:15] Every runner, every financier — 每一个走私犯 每一位资助人
[03:20] He says it can’t wait. 他说有急事
[03:23] I’ll be with you shortly. 我很快回来
[03:27] I was just about to phone you. 我正要打电话给你
[03:28] We’re ready to start the uplink. 我们准备启动卫星联线
[03:30] – Change of plans. – What does that mean? -计划有变 -什么意思
[03:32] It means I need you here in the U.S. 意思是我需要你来美国
[03:34] It’s, uh… 有…
[03:36] It’s a matter of some urgency. 有紧急情况
[03:53] 蕾肯·佩里俄斯医生 第70号
[04:09] You can’t be here. They’ll see you. 你不能呆在这里 有人会看见你的
[04:13] I once dropped acid with Allen Ginsberg. 我以前和艾伦·金斯伯格一起磕过迷幻药
[04:16] We spent a glorious afternoon in SoHo… 我们在苏荷度过了一个美妙绝伦的下午
[04:20] just tumbling. 跌跌撞撞 滚来滚去
[04:22] I know what you want, but I can’t help you. 我知道你要什么 但我帮不了你
[04:26] I miss that gentleness. 我真怀念那种愉快的感觉
[04:35] You’re a service provider, Bobby. 你是个提供服务的人 鲍比
[04:37] I put you on the payroll to provide a service — 我付你钱 让你提供一项服务
[04:40] information on Townsend. 给我汤森德的情报
[04:43] You’re laundering his money out of a laundromat, 你通过自助洗衣店为他洗钱
[04:46] which is in itself entertaining, 这事情的双关让人忍俊不禁
[04:48] but I also know you’re skimming off the top. 但我也知道你在从中牟利
[04:51] That’s not true. 不是这样的
[04:52] Oh, you’re definitely stealing from Townsend. 毫无疑问 你从汤森德口袋里捞钱了
[04:54] And while I admire your chutzpah, 尽管我欣赏你的熊心豹胆
[04:56] I can’t help but think that if I know you’re stealing from Townsend… 但我忍不住想 如果说我已经知道了这件事
[05:01] it’s just a matter of time. 那事情败露是早晚的事
[05:04] So…tell me where I can find him 所以 告诉我哪里能找到他
[05:07] or where I can find someone who can. 或者哪里有能找到他的人
[05:09] I don’t know where he is. 我不知道他在哪里
[05:16] But I know where his money goes. 但我知道他的钱流向哪里
[05:18] Once it’s cleaned, I make a series of deposits. 钱洗干净后 我会陆续给别人存钱
[05:21] Who gets the biggest one? 谁分到最大的一笔
[05:24] A woman. 一个女人
[05:26] Laken Perillos. 蕾肯·佩里俄斯
[05:28] Perillos. 佩里俄斯
[05:29] The Brazen Bull. 刑具黄铜公牛
[05:31] – What? – Go on. -什么 -继续说
[05:33] I don’t know who Perillos is, 我不知道佩里俄斯是谁
[05:34] but I assume that if you could get to her, 但我想如果你能找到她
[05:37] she could help you find Townsend. 她可以帮你找到汤森德
[05:39] And where is she? 那她在哪里
[05:41] In the States. 就在美国
[05:43] I was told that she came in last night. 有人告诉我她昨晚来的
[05:45] That’s all that I know. 我只知道这么多了
[05:49] That was Ruddiger. 鲁丁格的电话
[05:50] He thinks he has something for us. 他觉得他手头有我们能用得上的东西
[05:52] You know what they call a money launderer 你知不知道人们怎么称呼不值得信任的
[05:55] who can’t be trusted? 洗钱者
[05:57] A bad investment. 赔本买卖
[05:59] Get out of here. 出去
[06:03] I have a lead. 有线索了
[06:05] Townsend. 关于汤森德
[06:06] An arrest warrant has been issued for Elizabeth. 针对伊丽莎白的逮捕令已经批下来了
[06:09] That’s a mistake. 这是个错误
[06:10] No. It’s a tragedy. 不 这是个不幸的悲剧
[06:12] I can tell you how to get to Townsend. 我可以告诉你怎么找到汤森德
[06:14] The only person I’m focused on getting to is Elizabeth. 我只关心怎么找到伊丽莎白
[06:16] I don’t see how that’s helped by going after the person 我看不出去找被她杀了姐姐的人
[06:18] whose sister she killed. 对那有什么帮助
[06:20] Elizabeth killed Mary Bremmer at Townsend’s instruction. 是汤森德让伊丽莎白杀的玛丽·布雷默
[06:23] Townsend wanted his sister killed? 汤森德想让他姐被杀吗
[06:25] No, but you had her in custody, 不想 但她被你们抓到了
[06:26] so he ordered the hit to keep her from talking. 所以他为防止她泄密 就灭了口
[06:29] And as a test of Elizabeth’s allegiance. 也是让伊丽莎白交投名状
[06:31] Keen and Townsend are allies? 基恩和汤森德联盟了吗
[06:34] I thought she wanted him dead. 我以为她想他死
[06:35] A desire she’s put on hold 她先把那放到了一边
[06:37] so they can join forces and come after me. 这样他们就能联合起来对付我
[06:41] So if I follow your lead and go after Townsend, 所以如果我跟着你的线索追捕汤森德
[06:43] I could get to Elizabeth? 我就有可能找到伊丽莎白 对吧
[06:46] Tell me, Harold, what do you know about the Brazen Bull? 告诉我哈罗德 你对”黄铜公牛”了解多少
[06:50] A metal bull? Used to torture and execute people. 一头金属公牛 用来折磨和处决人的
[06:53] According to legend, yes. 传说是这么说的
[06:54] The condemned were locked inside while a fire was set beneath it. 受刑人会被锁在里面 然后在底下生火
[06:58] That is brazen, 是够黄铜[无耻]的
[06:59] but how’s a Greek torture device relevant to us? 但古希腊的刑具和我们有什么关系
[07:01] The bull was invented by Perillos of Athens, 它是由雅典的佩里俄斯发明的
[07:03] a student of pain 一位痛觉研究者
[07:04] and the eponymous namesake of Laken Perillos, 和他同名的蕾肯·佩里俄斯
[07:07] the woman Neville Townsend employs to inflict pain 是内维尔·汤森德雇来给他抓到的人
[07:09] on his victims to extract information. 上刑榨取信息的女人
[07:12] Reddington believes Perillos can lead us to Townsend 雷丁顿认为我们能通过佩里俄斯找到汤森德
[07:14] and Townsend can lead us to Keen. 通过汤森德找到基恩
[07:16] Not after she killed his sister. 在她杀了他姐之后就不行了吧
[07:17] Apparently that’s what Townsend wanted her to do — 显然那是汤森德想让她做的
[07:20] as a test of her loyalty. 是投名状
[07:21] Mr. Reddington says Liz is working with Townsend? 雷丁顿先生说莉斯在和汤森德合作吗
[07:26] This is impossible. 这不可能
[07:27] I hope you’re right. 我希望你是对的
[07:29] But there’s only one way to find out. 但只有一个办法能搞清楚
[07:31] What do we know about Perillos? 我们对佩里俄斯了解多少
[07:32] Very little. 很少
[07:33] Except that she’s brutal and effective. 除了她残忍且高效
[07:35] She came onto the scene six years ago. 她是六年前出现的
[07:37] At that time, Antonio Bastinado, Dominic Morgan, 那时安东尼奥·巴斯蒂纳多 多米尼克·摩根
[07:40] and Andres Gataki controlled the ships that carried 还有安德雷斯·加塔基控制着几乎所有
[07:43] nearly all the contraband coming through the Bosphorus. 从伊斯坦布尔海峡过的走私船
[07:45] How they managed it was a tightly guarded secret 他们的做法十分机密
[07:48] until Perillos got hold of them. 直到他们落到了佩里俄斯手里
[07:49] Now they’re dead. 现在他们已经死了
[07:51] Townsend controls the strait — 汤森德控制了海峡
[07:52] and examples of Perillos’ handiwork keep people in line. 而佩里俄斯的作品让其他人都规规矩矩的
[07:56] Liz doesn’t know Townsend sanctioned this. 莉斯不知道汤森德允许人这么干
[07:57] I mean, she can’t know, right? 她不可能知道 对吧
[07:59] Did Reddington give you a lead on Perillos? 雷丁顿给你佩里俄斯的线索了吗
[08:01] He gave me the one victim Perillos didn’t kill. 他给了我唯一一个佩里俄斯没杀的受害人
[08:03] Name’s Roman Einhorn. 名叫罗曼·艾因霍恩
[08:05] Has an estate in Westchester. 在韦斯特切斯特有座庄园
[08:06] Reddington says Perillos left him alive 雷丁顿说佩里俄斯留了他一命
[08:09] as a warning to others. 作为对其他人的警告
[08:11] What kind of warning? 什么样的警告
[08:12] Apparently you’ll see when you talk to him. 显然你和他谈谈就知道了
[08:14] Or…try to. 或者说是 试着谈谈
[08:20] I told you, this is a waste of your time. 我跟你们说了 你们在浪费时间
[08:22] He doesn’t want to see you. 他不想见你们
[08:23] Well, he doesn’t have a choice. 他别无选择
[08:24] Mr. Einhorn hasn’t accepted guests in almost two years. 艾因霍恩先生已经两年没见客了
[08:27] Ma’am, we’re not his guests. We’re the FBI. 女士 我们不是他的客人 我们是联调局的
[08:29] He has no choice. 他别无选择
[08:31] What exactly did they tell you about Mr. Einhorn? 他们是怎么和你们描述艾因霍恩先生的
[08:34] We know he was maimed. 我们知道他残了
[08:35] Look, we’re just trying to find the woman who was responsible. 我们只是想找到致他伤残的女人
[08:40] The gaze interaction can be slow to respond. 眼睛打字有时会不那么灵敏
[08:43] He gets frustrated. 他会泄气
[08:45] You need to be patient. 你们得耐心
[08:49] I remember nothing. 我什么都不记得了
[08:52] Mr. Einhorn, we understand your apprehension. 艾因霍恩先生 我们理解你的忧惧
[08:55] We’re trying to help. 我们想帮忙
[08:57] And as he told you, 就像他跟你们说的
[08:57] Mr. Einhorn doesn’t want your help. 艾因霍恩先生不想要你们帮
[09:00] Mr. Einhorn, 艾因霍恩先生
[09:01] Dr. Perillos isn’t just mutilating people, 佩里俄斯医生不仅在致人伤残
[09:03] she’s murdering them. 她还在杀人
[09:04] We understand that you’re the only person 我们了解到你是唯一一个
[09:06] who survived her torture, 从她的折磨中活下来的人
[09:07] the only one who’s seen her face, 唯一一个见过她脸的人
[09:10] and we need your help to stop her. 我们需要你的帮助来阻止她
[09:12] What happened to me six years ago was a warning, 六年前发生在我身上的事是个警告
[09:16] an illustration to others who question her limits. 对质疑她手段的人所留的例证
[09:21] I was told that if I assist the police, 我被告知如果我协助警方
[09:24] the doctor would come back to finish what she started. 医生就会来做完她未完成的工作
[09:28] This was her promise to me, 这是她对我的承诺
[09:31] and so, as I said to you before, I know nothing. 所以 如我之前所说 我什么都不知道
[09:47] Ruddiger. 鲁丁格
[09:49] How are you, my friend? 你还好吗 我的朋友
[09:51] Raymond, good to see you. Dembe. 雷蒙德 见到你真好 邓比
[09:53] Smells. 味道好大
[09:55] What the hell happened to your hand? 你的手怎么了
[09:56] Oh, uh, car door. I was cooked. 被汽车门夹了
[09:59] Nearly lost my pinkie. 差点小拇指就没了
[10:00] You gotta be careful, Max. 你得小心些 马克斯
[10:02] I need you with all 10 digits. 我需要你十个指头都在
[10:04] That does smell. 味道真的好大
[10:06] What did you find? 你找到了什么
[10:07] The car bomb that killed your man in Lagos 在拉各斯炸死你手下的汽车炸弹
[10:10] was breathtaking. 太令人惊叹了
[10:11] Large detonation wave, secondary explosion. 大范围的爆震波 二次爆炸
[10:15] Our friends over at A Command 我们在A队的朋友
[10:16] said they found ammonium nitrate crystals 说他们在爆炸残余中
[10:19] in the post-blast remains. 找到了硝酸铵晶体
[10:20] That sounds bloody awful. 那听起来很糟啊
[10:21] – Yeah. – What’s the lead? -是啊 -线索是什么
[10:24] A…partial print on the Tamiya connector. 田宫头上的一枚部分指纹
[10:28] I’ll get it to Cvetko. 我会把它交给茨韦特科
[10:31] Who could do this, Raymond? 谁会这么做 雷蒙德
[10:33] Not Elizabeth, I’m sure. 我知道一定不是伊丽莎白
[10:35] Not on her own, no. 仅凭她一个人 不行
[10:37] I’m afraid Elizabeth has enlisted Neville Townsend 恐怕伊丽莎白已加入内维尔·汤森德
[10:40] to weaponize the various details 把她对我的组织
[10:43] she’s come to learn about my organization. 各种细节的了解化为武器
[10:47] Cvetko, it’s Dembe. 茨韦特科 我是邓比
[10:50] What the hell is that smell, anyway? 这到底是什么怪味
[10:52] It’s dreadful. 太难闻了
[10:53] Oh, I’m working on a cyclohexane-based accelerant. 我正在研究一种环己烷类助燃剂
[10:57] Low flash point. Stable. 闪点低 很稳定
[10:59] And a real pain in the butt to any forensic chemical analysts. 任何法医化学分析师都会很讨厌这个
[11:03] Thank you, Cvetko. 谢谢你 茨韦特科
[11:05] We’ll have it to you today. 我们今天就给你
[11:15] Raymond. 雷蒙德
[11:16] Raymond, I think you should go. 雷蒙德 我想你该走了
[11:25] Raymond, go! 雷蒙德 快走
[11:26] Get him out of here! 快带他走
[11:34] Go, go, go! 走 走 快走
[11:41] Where is he?! 他在哪里
[11:46] Where he is?! Reddington?! 雷丁顿在哪里
[11:48] I don’t know. 我不知道
[11:50] Search the building. We know he’s here. 搜一下这幢房子 我们知道他在这里
[11:52] Get him in the van! 把他押上车
[11:56] Warehouse is clear! No sign! 仓库安全 里面没人
[11:59] Forget it. Let’s go! 算了 我们走
[12:01] Put him in, put him in. 让他上车 快点
[12:06] Get in. 快上车
[12:16] We’re here now securing the scene, but back up. 我们现在正在这里保护现场 但跟我说说
[12:18] Tell me exactly what happened. 刚才到底发生了什么事
[12:19] It was an ambush. Heavily armed. 是场全副武装的埋伏
[12:21] – What about a vehicle? – It was a van. -什么车 -面包车
[12:23] White Ford. Four or five men. 白色福特牌 有四五个人
[12:25] – Faces? Accents? – I don’t know. -长什么样 什么口音 -我不知道
[12:27] They were masked, and I didn’t hear them speak. 他们都蒙着脸 我没听到他们说话
[12:30] But come on, it was her, Donald. 但拜托 这是她 唐纳德
[12:31] We don’t know that. You got a lot of enemies. 这点我们并不确定 你有许多敌人
[12:33] Besides, Keen wouldn’t target Dembe. 而且基恩也不会对邓比下手
[12:35] I’ve lost any perspective of what Agent Keen is capable of. 我已经不知道基恩探员能做出些什么事
[12:39] I only know that we need to get Dembe back, 我只知道我们必须把邓比救回来
[12:41] because if he is in the hands of Perillos, 因为假如他在佩里俄斯手里
[12:43] it won’t matter what Agent Keen wants — 基恩探员想怎样不重要
[12:46] only how long he can survive. 重要的是他能活多久
[12:48] We’ll find him. 我们会找到他的
[12:49] Call me back as soon as you know more. 有任何消息 请立即给我回电话
[12:52] Ressler. 雷斯勒
[12:58] Headlight trim from the van. It’s a start. 面包车的前灯配件 可以从这里入手
[13:10] Look at you. 看看你
[13:13] So you’re the one they call… 你就是他们所说的
[13:15] Dembe. 邓比
[13:25] Quite a collection, isn’t it? 很漂亮的收藏 对不对
[13:28] Each one teaches me something about pain. 每一件都教会我些关于疼痛的事
[13:31] How to alleviate it… 如何减轻疼痛
[13:37] …or inflict it. 或如何施加痛苦
[13:46] When I was 12, my mother went to the hospital 我十二岁时 母亲因神经系统感染
[13:49] with a neural infection that was misdiagnosed 去医院住院 却被误诊为
[13:52] as a strained muscle. 肌肉拉伤
[13:54] She was given ibuprofen and sent home… 医生给她吃了点止痛片就让她回家了
[13:58] …with an infection that left her in excruciating pain 感染让她疼痛难忍
[14:03] and bedridden for the rest of her life. 这辈子都卧床不起
[14:06] What caused the misdiagnosis? 是什么导致的误诊
[14:10] The color of her skin. 是她的肤色
[14:13] The belief — even by some doctors — 人们相信 甚至一些医生也相信
[14:16] that Blacks feel less pain than whites. 黑人比白人更不容易感到疼
[14:20] Thick skin, biology, breeding — 皮肤厚 基因及人种差异
[14:23] lies that lead to Black patients 这些谎言让黑人患者
[14:24] receiving far fewer pain meds than white patients. 比白人患者得到更少的止痛药
[14:28] But we know the truth, don’t we, Dembe? 但我们都知道事实 对吗 邓比
[14:31] We know all about pain, don’t we? 我们很了解疼痛 对吗
[14:37] It’s called the Heretic’s Fork. 这个叫异教徒之叉
[14:39] It was used during the Spanish Inquisition to extract confessions. 曾在西班牙宗教法庭时期被用于刑讯逼供
[14:43] Break the human sprit. 使人精神崩溃
[14:46] Tell the truth, or sooner or later, you’ll bleed to death. 说实话 否则你迟早流血而死
[14:52] It’s inscribed with the Latin word “Abiuro,” 它上面刻着一个拉丁词”Abiuro”
[14:57] which means to swear or take an oath. 意思是发誓 或起誓
[15:01] Will you do that for me, Dembe? 你愿意为我这样做吗 邓比
[15:03] Swear to tell me everything you know about the Sikorsky Archive? 发誓告诉我你对西科斯基档案馆所知道的一切
[15:07] Walahi. 我向上帝发誓
[15:09] I swear I won’t tell you anything. 我发誓什么都不告诉你
[15:18] Oh, I think you will. 我想你会说的
[15:30] Tell me you found something. 告诉我你发现了什么
[15:31] We think we found the van used in the abduction. 我们认为已找到绑架中使用的车辆
[15:34] It’s missing a piece of the headlight trim we found at the scene. 我们在现场找到了一块遗失的前灯配件
[15:37] And what about Dembe? 那邓比呢
[15:38] Does the van tell you anything about 那辆车告诉你们
[15:39] where they may have taken Dembe? 他们可能把邓比带去哪里了吗
[15:41] No, we’re waiting on the lab, 没有 我们在等实验室结果
[15:42] but they think it’s unlikely. 但他们认为不太可能
[15:43] The vehicle was torched. MPD’s doing a search now. 车辆被付之一炬 警察现正在搜索
[15:46] Lab services should have a report within 24 hours, maybe less. 实验室24小时内应该会有报告 也许更快
[15:49] We don’t have that kind of time. 我们没有那种时间
[15:50] Look, I’m telling you what we know. 听着 我在告诉你我们所知道的
[15:53] Yeah. Thank you, Donald. 好的 谢谢 唐纳德
[16:17] Look, please — 听着 求你了
[16:21] No! 不要
[16:23] You betrayed us. 你背叛了我们
[16:24] You heard Dembe talking about Ruddiger. 你之前听到邓比说起鲁丁格
[16:27] – No. – And you knew where we were gonna be. -没有 -你知道我们要去哪里
[16:29] – No. – You set us up. -没有 -你设计陷害了我们
[16:37] I think you better answer that. 我想你最好接一下
[16:43] Operator 627, Ward West. 操作员627 我是西区
[16:45] Ward West. Briargate confirm. 西区 布莱盖特收到
[16:48] We have a code red alarm indicator. 我们看到了警报
[16:50] Do you have a breach? 你那里有人入侵吗
[16:51] Yes, there’s been a breach — by me. 对 是有入侵 那人是我
[16:53] Here’s what happens next. 接下来会这样
[16:55] I’m gonna give you a phone number. 我给你个电话号码
[16:57] You’re gonna pass it up the food chain to your boss. 你把它交给你的老板
[17:01] Tell Neville Townsend it’s Raymond Reddington. 告诉内维尔·汤森德是雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[17:03] Tell him to call me in 20 minutes at 202-555-0184. 让他在二十分钟内拨打2025550184
[17:10] It’s a conversation he won’t want to miss. 这是个他不想错过的对话
[17:17] I’ll get you a cane to remember me by. 给你个瘸腿让你记住我
[17:22] My apologies, ladies. 抱歉了 女士们
[17:34] Hello, Mr. Zuma. 你好 祖玛先生
[17:36] I-I’m sorry we have to meet like this, 很抱歉那我们要这样见面
[17:37] but I’ve found this process to be both efficient 但我发现这个方法对所有参与者来说
[17:40] and effective for all involved. 都高效且有效
[17:42] I’m going to ask you some questions. 我要问你一些问题
[17:44] You’re going to answer. 你要回答我
[17:46] If you waver, Dr. Perillos will help encourage your cooperation. 如果你不回答 佩里俄斯医生会给你些鼓励
[17:50] Let’s begin with the Sikorsky Archive. 我们先从西科斯基档案馆开始吧
[17:54] Does Reddington have it? 雷丁顿拿到了吗
[17:59] Uh, M-Mr. Zuma, I need an answer. 祖玛先生 我需要一个答案
[18:03] No? Nothing? 不说吗 沉默吗
[18:08] The Irukandji jellyfish is found off the coast of Australia. 伊鲁坎吉水母生活在澳大利亚的海岸
[18:13] Its sting is only mildly irritating, 被它刺到后只有轻微痛痒
[18:16] but within half an hour, 但半小时内
[18:17] its venom induces excruciating muscle cramps, 它的毒液就会导致严重肌肉抽筋
[18:20] severe back pain, 背部剧痛
[18:22] and a burning sensation in the skin and face. 已经皮肤和脸部的灼烧感
[18:25] Headaches. 头疼
[18:27] Sweating. 流汗
[18:28] Nausea. 恶心
[18:29] It’s called Irukandji Syndrome. 这叫做伊鲁坎吉综合征
[18:32] The pain, combined with an increase in heart rate and blood pressure, 疼痛感 再加上心率加速和血压升高
[18:37] causes a feeling of impending doom. 会让人觉得厄运降至
[18:41] Chances are… 很有可能
[18:42] you just may want to impale yourself to ease the pain. 你会想刺穿自己 只为了不再疼痛
[18:47] Uh, Mr. Zuma, shall we discuss the Sikorsky Archive, 祖玛先生 我们谈谈西科斯基档案馆吧
[18:50] or do — do you need some encouragement? 还是 还是说你需要一些激励
[18:55] Bad choice, Mr. Zuma. 错误的选择 祖玛先生
[18:57] Don’t say I didn’t warn you. 别说我没警告过你
[19:00] Doctor, I’ll give the two of you some time together. 医生 我给你们俩一些时间独处
[19:04] – What is it? – It’s Reddington. -怎么了 -是雷丁顿
[19:05] He’s made contact. 他联系我们了
[19:18] Dembe Zuma. I want him back. 邓比·祖玛 我要他回来
[19:21] I’m sure you do. 我想也是
[19:22] Keen tells me he knows all your secrets. 基恩告诉我他知道你的所有秘密
[19:24] Elizabeth would never hurt Dembe. 伊丽莎白绝不会伤害邓比
[19:26] I want the archive. 我想要档案
[19:28] At what cost? 用什么代价
[19:29] A war with me? 跟我开战吗
[19:31] Have you thought about what that means? 你想过这意味着什么吗
[19:33] All I’ve thought about recently 我只想到了最近
[19:34] is the fact that you killed my family. 你杀了我的家人
[19:37] I don’t know what Elizabeth is telling you, 我不知道伊丽莎白是怎么跟你说的
[19:39] but Katarina Rostova killed your family, and I killed her. 但卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃杀了你家人 我杀了她
[19:44] That alone should be enough for us to peacefully co-exist. 光凭这点 就应该足够让我们和平共处
[19:48] A fact we can discuss in person once you accept my offer. 只要你接受我的条件 我们就能面对面谈谈这事
[19:52] W-What kind of offer? 什么条件
[19:54] For Dembe. 换邓比
[19:56] Me for him. 我换他
[19:57] A trade. 交易啊
[19:58] Yes. 没错
[19:59] And then an uprising. 还是升级
[20:02] Your people. 你们这些人
[20:03] Rallying around your sacrifice. 总是大肆渲染自己的牺牲
[20:05] I-I had no idea you were such a romantic. 我还不知道你是个浪漫主义者呢
[20:07] Oh, my goodness, yes. 天呐 没错
[20:09] I have many “Thoughts that do often lie too deep for tears.” 我有很多”眼泪无法表达的最深沉的思绪”
[20:15] At the moment, the main one being to put a bullet in your forehead. 而现在 最强烈的想法就是给你脑袋来一枪
[20:20] Do we have a deal? 成交吗
[20:21] We do. I’ll call you back with the where and when. 成交 我会给你回电告诉你时间地点
[20:37] I wasn’t making it up. 那不是我编的
[20:39] About the doctors. 关于医生
[20:41] In 2016, 222 white doctors at the University of Virginia 2016年 222个白人医生在弗吉尼亚大学
[20:47] were given mock medical files 拿到了一个白人患者
[20:49] of a white patient and a Black patient 和一个黑人患者的假病历
[20:53] and asked to gauge their pain on a scale of 1 to 10. 并收到命令用一到十来评估他们的痛苦
[20:57] They underestimated the Black patient’s pain because — 他们低估了黑人患者的疼痛 因为
[21:01] now, these are doctors — they said they thought 这些可都是医生 他们说他们以为
[21:05] Black people had less sensitive nerve endings. 黑人的神经末端比较不敏感
[21:09] Why is it that white people don’t see our pain? 为什么白人都看不到我们的痛苦呢
[21:13] I know Townsend doesn’t see mine. 我知道汤森德看不到我的痛苦
[21:16] What about Reddington? 那雷丁顿呢
[21:19] Does he see yours? 他看得到你的吗
[21:21] I know who you are to him. 我知道你对他的重要性
[21:24] What you do for him. 你愿意为他牺牲多少
[21:27] The secrets you keep, like you’re doing now, 你保守的秘密 比如你现在这样
[21:29] not telling me about the archive. 不告诉我关于档案的事
[21:31] Does he know what pain that causes you? 但他知道他给你造成的痛苦吗
[21:35] I don’t mean this pain. Anyone can see that. 我不是说肉体疼痛 这大家都看得出来
[21:38] I mean inside. 我是说内在
[21:41] The pain in your heart. 你心里的痛
[21:43] Can he see that? 他能看见吗
[21:48] You can stop. 你可以停下了
[21:49] Excuse me? 什么
[21:50] – We’re making a trade. – For whom? -我们要做交易 -换谁
[21:53] Who could know the archive more than Zuma? 谁能比祖玛知道更多档案的事
[21:55] Raymond. 雷蒙德
[22:02] He’s not doing this to save you. 他这么做不是为了救你
[22:05] He’s doing it to save himself. 他是为了救自己
[22:08] He — He… 他 他
[22:14] He does feel my pain. 他能感受到我的痛苦
[22:17] Does he now? 是吗
[22:18] Good. 很好
[22:20] Then maybe he’ll feel this. 那或许他能感受到这个
[22:37] – Help you? – I’m here for a room. -需要什么 -要间房
[22:39] Neville said he’d leave a key. 内维尔说他留了把钥匙
[22:41] Oh, Neville said? 内维尔说的
[22:43] Neville said. 内维尔说的
[22:46] Come around. I’ll buzz you in. 过来 我放你进来
[22:50] What about the dog? 狗怎么办
[22:52] There’s no dog. 没有狗
[23:02] Is this Kosher? 犹太食物吗
[23:08] L’Chaim. 干杯
[23:15] Okay. 好了
[23:17] There’s a bench outside. 外面有个长凳
[23:18] Have a seat. 坐下
[23:20] Concierge will be with you shortly. 门童很快会找你
[23:43] I’m supposed to let you go. 我本该放你走的
[23:46] But your resistance is an inspiration. 但你的反抗给了我灵感
[23:50] It makes me wonder — are you really that beholden to him? 让我想知道 你真的那么忠于他吗
[23:55] Would you hold out until it’s too late? 到了最后一刻你还会坚持吗
[23:58] I guess we’ll never know. 我猜我们不会知道了
[24:16] Get back in that chair! I won’t ask again! 回椅子上去 我不会再说一遍了
[24:30] Antidote! 解药
[24:49] – Dembe. – Don’t do it, Raymond. -邓比 -别那么做 雷蒙德
[24:51] I’m coming. Don’t give yourself up. 我来了 别放弃自己
[25:32] Tell me you got there in time. 告诉我你们及时赶到了
[25:34] Tell me you found him. 告诉我你找到他了
[25:36] No, we were too late. 没有 我们去得太晚了
[25:37] – What did you find? – We’re securing the scene now, -你们有什么发现 -我们正在封锁现场
[25:39] but it looks like her people broke everything down and cleared out. 但看上去她的人把所有东西都破坏并清空了
[25:42] There’s no sign of Reddington. 没有雷丁顿的踪迹
[25:44] Look, this doctor, is there anything that you can tell me? 听着 这个医生 你有什么能告诉我的吗
[25:46] Any specifics? Any details that might help? 特征 或是其他有帮助的细节
[25:48] She had tools for torture, 她有折磨人的工具
[25:50] and she injected me with a vial of poison from jellyfish. 她给我注射了一瓶水母的毒液
[25:54] Jellyfish? 水母
[25:55] Irukandji jellyfish. 伊鲁坎吉水母
[25:57] That’s what she called them. 她是这么叫的
[25:58] I reached out to some associates of ours 我联系了一些我们的人
[26:00] to find out who traffics them. 想找出是谁运走了他
[26:02] Alright, well — 好吧
[26:03] Look, my forensics team’s here. 我的法医队伍来了
[26:05] You call me as soon as you hear anything and I’ll do the same. 你有消息了立刻告诉我 我也会的
[26:30] I’m impressed. 我很佩服
[26:32] You kept your end of the deal, 你遵守了你的承诺
[26:34] and in a roundabout way, so did I. 理论上 我也是
[26:37] Dembe escaped. 邓比逃走了
[26:39] Yes. As promised, he’s free. 是的 如我承诺的 他自由了
[26:42] And with him went your leverage to get me to talk. 和他一起消失的还有你威胁我开口的筹码
[26:44] Oh, I don’t know about that. 这可不好说
[26:49] The Brazen Bull, I presume. 我猜你就是黄铜公牛
[26:52] Excellent. You’re familiar with Dr. Perillos. 太棒了 你熟悉佩里俄斯医生
[26:55] Certainly. 当然
[26:57] Legendarily draconian methods. 传奇般严酷的刑罚
[27:00] Undeniably effective results. 不可否认有效的结果
[27:02] This is almost a bucket-list moment for me. 此刻我感觉都可以开始列遗愿了
[27:06] – Shall we begin? – Oh, let’s not. -我们可以开始了吗 -最好不要
[27:09] Are you familiar with lymphocytic choriomeningitis? 你熟悉淋巴细胞脉络丛脑膜炎吗
[27:12] If I say yes, can we skip the demonstration? 如果我说是的 咱们可以跳过证明环节吗
[27:16] It’s a viral infection carried by mice 那是老鼠身上携带的一种病毒感染
[27:18] that causes ascending paralysis. 会造成上行性麻痹
[27:20] The virus attacks the peripheral nervous system, 病毒会攻击周围神经系统
[27:22] then works its way upwards through the legs 然后从腿部不断往上
[27:24] and torso to the chest, 到躯干再到胸腔
[27:26] where it paralyzes the lungs… 当它麻痹肺部时
[27:30] causing the victim to suffocate. 会造成受害者窒息
[27:32] Careful. I’m terribly ticklish. 小心 我很怕痒的
[27:36] See? 我说了吧
[27:37] There is an antidote, which I will supply 有一种解药 等你告诉我档案的事
[27:39] after you’ve told me about the archive. 我就会提供给你
[27:43] Think about it. 考虑一下
[27:45] But not too long. 不过别想太久
[27:46] You haven’t got much time left. 你没多长时间了
[27:52] What did you find out? 你有什么发现
[27:54] I haven’t heard back from our people yet. 我还没从我们的人那得到反馈
[27:56] Well, it turns out Irukandji jellyfish are sourced 我们发现伊鲁坎吉水母
[27:57] only by a few select brokers. 只有几个特定代理商在卖
[28:00] – Brokers? – Who sell animals to research labs, -代理商 -他们卖动物给实验室
[28:03] universities, veterinary schools, 大学 兽医学校
[28:04] and companies to provide animal testing services. 以及提供动物测试服务的公司
[28:07] Disgusting, I know, and it gets worse. 很恶心 我知道 还有更糟的
[28:09] There are two types of these “Dealers.” 这类中介分为两种
[28:11] Class A, which breed specifically for research purposes, A级是为研究目的进行动物培育
[28:14] and Class B, B级
[28:15] who source animals from random locations like auctions, pounds, 是从随机地点获取的动物 比如拍卖 认领处
[28:18] or even newspaper ads. 甚至报纸广告
[28:20] – Okay, that is disgusting. – Right? -确实很恶心 -对吧
[28:21] I feel like there’s a separate Blacklist case in here somewhere. 我感觉这里面还有别的黑名单案件
[28:24] The point being? 重点是
[28:24] The point being I could only find three Class B vendors 重点是我只能找到三家B级供应商
[28:27] who even supply our species of jellyfish. 提供我们这种水母
[28:30] Two haven’t made a sale in well over six months. 两家过去六个月都没有交易
[28:32] And the third? 第三家呢
[28:33] The third is Tolofson-Hammond. 第三家叫托福森·哈蒙德
[28:35] London based. License revoked. 总部在伦敦 执照被吊销了
[28:38] They have a court case pending, 他们有一个案件在审
[28:39] and one of their clients who failed to appear… 他们没能出现在法庭的客户是
[28:43] That’s her. 是她
[28:44] Name’s Kayla Lynne Banks. 名字叫做凯拉·林恩·班克斯
[28:46] Last known address in Cardiff. 最后已知的地址是在加的夫
[28:47] Both of which are fakes. 这俩肯定的都是假的
[28:49] Okay, let’s work backwards. Unwind her alias. 我们从以前着手 查她的化名
[28:52] Find out where she got her passports, her bank accounts. 找出她从哪获得的护照 她的银行账户
[28:55] How she built this false identity 她建立这个假身份的途径
[28:57] may point us to where she is now. 也许能帮我们找到她现在在哪
[29:05] Nothing? 没感觉吗
[29:08] No pain at all? 一点不疼吗
[29:10] Good. 很好
[29:11] And here I thought you fetishized pain. 我还以为你迷恋痛苦呢
[29:13] No more than an oncologist fetishizes cancer. 就像肿瘤学家迷恋癌症一样
[29:17] I study it in the hopes of finding a cure for it. 我研究它是希望能找到治疗方法
[29:20] I don’t believe you. 我不相信你
[29:22] I think you enjoy the means too much 我觉得你只专注于享受过程
[29:24] to really care about the end. 而丝毫不关心结果
[29:28] I’m not talking about a medicine. 我不是说一种药物
[29:30] I’m talking about a solution. 而是一种解决方案
[29:32] An alteration in our DNA. 改变我们DNA的部分序列
[29:34] Did you know the mole rat can’t feel burning pain 你知道吗 鼹鼠感觉不到烧灼的疼痛
[29:37] because it lacks the chemical Substance P? 是因为它们没有P物质
[29:40] You want people to be like mole rats? 你想让人们像鼹鼠一样
[29:42] I want us to be impervious to pain. 我想让我们免除痛苦
[29:46] What a terrible idea. 这想法真烂
[29:51] Spoken like someone who’s never had his pain ignored, 说得像一个从未忽视过痛苦的人
[29:54] who’s never begged for relief and not gotten it. 一个从未乞求解脱也没有得到的人
[29:57] I’d prefer to have my pain ignored 我情愿忍受但忽视我的痛苦
[29:59] than to have no pain at all. 而不是丝毫感觉不到它
[30:01] Without pain, there can be no real pleasure. 感觉不到痛苦 就不能感觉到真正的快乐
[30:06] Without the lows, you have no way to measure the highs. 没有低谷 你就不能知道高峰的巍峨
[30:10] If any part of your sadism-in-the-name-of-science 如果你所谓的科学虐待
[30:15] is designed to improve the human condition, 是为了改善人类的状况
[30:20] making us unfeeling 让我们失去痛感
[30:22] is absolutely the wrong way of going about it. 绝对是错误的做法
[30:27] Case in point — 比方说
[30:29] This is gonna make killing you infinitely more pleasurable. 这绝对会让杀你变得更加愉快
[30:35] We’re ready. 我们准备好了
[30:37] How much time has he got? 他还有多久时间
[30:39] An hour. Maybe less. 一小时 可能更短
[30:41] So, the archive. 所以 档案
[30:44] Like the minister says at every wedding — Speak now… 就像牧师在每次婚礼上说的那样 现在就说
[30:48] or forever hold your peace. 要么永远保持沉默
[31:00] Is there anything on the APB? 全境通告上有什么发现吗
[31:02] Not yet. And on your end? 还没有 你那边呢
[31:04] I’ve called everyone, 我给每个人都打过电话了
[31:05] but everything is taking too long. 但这都太耽误时间了
[31:07] There must be something they missed at the scene. 他们在现场肯定漏掉了什么
[31:08] We’ve reviewed all the crime-scene analysis 我们梳理了你被关的那地方的
[31:10] from where you were held, 所有犯罪现场分析报告
[31:11] plus what we found or didn’t find at the van. 加上我们在车里发现或没发现的东西
[31:13] Then we should go through it again. 那我们应该再来一遍
[31:21] You take the forensics from the van. 你看车辆的法医资料
[31:23] I’ll review the findings from the lab. 我来检查实验室的报告
[31:28] Don’t take this the wrong way, 别误会我的意思
[31:30] but you’d make a good cop. 不过你绝对能当个好警察
[31:32] You know what I do for a living. 你知道我是干什么为生
[31:33] I do. 我知道
[31:35] I also know who you are. 我还知道你是谁
[31:37] A Black Muslim. 黑人穆斯林
[31:40] That describes quite a few cops. 不少警察都是
[31:43] We will find Raymond. 我们会找到雷蒙德的
[31:44] I hope you’re right. 我希望你说得对
[31:45] But he lives on the edge. 但是他在刀尖上生存
[31:47] And one day, he may go over it. 常在河边走 难免会湿鞋
[31:52] The report says the van was burned using an accelerant. 报告说货车是用助燃剂烧的
[31:55] That’s right. Uh…cyclohexane. 没错 是环己烷
[31:58] Which burns at a low flash point. 它的燃点很低
[32:00] That’s why there were no forensics. 所以才没有留下证据
[32:02] And what does that tell you? 这说明了什么
[32:03] That the absence of evidence is evidence. 没有证据就是最好的证据
[32:23] It’s not everything you thought it would be, is it? 和你想得不太一样 对吧
[32:27] This moment? 这个时刻
[32:30] You’ve waited for it, 你一直在等待
[32:33] anticipated it. 翘首以盼
[32:39] But somehow, it’s… 但是不知怎么 你好像
[32:42] dissatisfying. 不满意
[32:44] It actually exceeds expectation. 实际上超出了我的期待
[32:48] I wasn’t talking to you. 我没在和你说话
[32:51] We know who my assassin really is… 我们都心知肚明真正的杀手是
[32:55] don’t we, Elizabeth? 伊丽莎白 不是吗
[32:58] It saddens me to bear witness to this moment in your life. 见证你生命中的这一刻 我感到很难过
[33:05] This… 这次
[33:07] crossing of a Rubicon 越过了雷池
[33:11] from which you can never get back. 就再也不能回头了
[33:17] I know, in this moment, 我知道 在这个时候
[33:18] it may appear self-serving to suggest that you instruct 这么说会显得自私 希望你能让
[33:26] the good doctor 这个医生
[33:28] to administer the antidote, 把解药给我
[33:32] but I strongly suggest that you do just that… 但是我强烈建议你这么做
[33:38] …because… 因为
[33:40] I have… 我已经
[33:42] seen the other side of that river… 见识了雷池的另一边
[33:47] …and it’s a place I never… 那是个我永远
[33:53] …never wanted you to go. 永远不想让你去的地方
[34:01] Who is it?! 是谁
[34:14] I said — 我说过
[34:16] Dembe, wait! Hold on! 邓比 等等 别激动
[34:18] Cyclohexane! 环己烷
[34:20] Your accelerant. 你的助燃剂
[34:22] You used it to help them torch the van they put me in. 你用它帮他们烧了抓走我的那辆车
[34:24] Wait. Stop. 等等 停下
[34:25] You set us up! 你给我们下了套
[34:27] They tortured me! 他们折磨我
[34:29] My hand! They made me to do it! 我的手 他们逼我做的
[34:32] Where is he? 他在哪
[34:32] They weren’t supposed to take you! 他们没想抓你
[34:34] They were looking for Reddington! 他们在找雷丁顿
[34:35] Well, now they have him. Yeah. 是啊 现在他就在他们手上
[34:37] Ruddiger, look at me! 鲁丁格 看着我
[34:41] I’m gonna make what that woman did to your hand 我会让你觉得那女人对你手做的
[34:43] feel like a manicure 就像在修指甲而已
[34:44] unless you tell me where they are holding Raymond. 除非你告诉我他们把雷蒙德关在哪
[34:48] – Ruddiger. – The warehouse! -鲁丁格 -仓库
[34:50] East of the airport. Braxton and 9th. 机场东边 布拉克斯顿和第九大道交汇处
[34:57] The radiator. 暖气片
[34:59] Tie yourself to it. 把自己绑到上面去
[35:00] – Dembe, please. – Now! -邓比 求你 -快点
[35:12] He’s not coming back! 他回不来了
[35:18] He’s not coming back! 他回不来了
[35:22] What you’re experiencing is unilateral paralysis. 你现在经历的是单侧麻痹
[35:26] Your diaphragm is partially functioning 你的横膈膜现在还有部分可以正常运转
[35:28] as the paralysis moves higher into the chest cavity. 但麻痹效果会逐渐蔓延到你的胸腔
[35:32] Soon, your diaphragm will be completely paralyzed 不用多久 你的横膈膜就会完全麻痹
[35:35] and you’ll need a machine to assist in breathing. 到时你需要借助呼吸机来呼吸
[35:39] Unfortunately for you, we have no machine. 不幸的是 我们没有给你准备呼吸机
[35:42] But I do have this. 但我有这个
[35:44] The doctor’s antidote takes immediate effect. 医生手上的解药可以立刻生效
[35:47] You’ll be breathing normally within seconds. 几秒钟之内你就能正常呼吸
[35:50] All you need to do first 你首先要做的
[35:52] is tell me what you know about the Archive. 就是告诉我档案的事
[35:59] I’m sorry, say that again? 抱歉 能再说一遍吗
[36:00] 8353 Braxton. 布拉克斯顿大道8353号
[36:02] I’m writing it down. 我记下来了
[36:03] But before I sent units, I’d like to get inside. 但是在我派人过去之前 我想了解其中内情
[36:05] There’s no time. I’ll explain later. 没时间了 我随后再解释
[36:07] Just send units. 先派人过来
[36:08] Dembe, talk to me. 邓比 告诉我
[36:10] Dembe. 邓比
[36:21] Step away. 站过去
[36:35] It’s okay, Raymond. 没事了 雷蒙德
[36:38] What have you done to him? 你对他做了什么
[36:39] Aren’t you the loving couple. 真是有爱的一对儿
[36:42] First he comes to save you, and now you — 先是他来救你 现在是
[36:45] you come to save him. 你来救他
[36:46] Or try to. 或者说试着救他
[36:48] I’m afraid you’re too late. 恐怕你来晚了
[36:50] Is there an antidote? 有解药吗
[36:51] The answer is no — 答案是 没有
[36:57] I won’t ask twice. 我不想问第二次
[37:01] Give it to him. 给他注射解药
[37:13] What’s wrong with him? 他这是怎么了
[37:15] I paralyzed his diaphragm. 我麻痹了他的横膈膜
[37:19] You came here to save him. 你来这里是为了救他
[37:22] He came here to save himself. 而他来这里是为了救自己
[37:24] You look at the cause. 你看的是起因
[37:26] I only see the effect. 而我只看结果
[37:28] I’m standing here while he can barely breathe. 在他几乎不能呼吸的时候我站在他身边
[37:32] Would Townsend do that for you? 汤森德会为你这么做吗
[37:36] Would anyone? 有人会为你这样吗
[37:42] I want to know exactly what you did to him. 我想知道你具体对他做了什么
[37:58] Tell us about Townsend. 跟我们说说汤森德的事
[38:02] Where he is. 他在哪
[38:04] How you contact him. 你怎么联系他
[38:22] I don’t want you to suffocate. 我不想你窒息而死
[38:26] I have the antidote, and I will give it to you. 解药在我这 我会给你的
[38:31] But not until you tell us what we need to know. 前提是你告诉我 我们想知道的事
[38:57] Hey, call the EMTs 叫救护员
[38:58] and search the building for Reddington and Dembe. 搜查整个房子 找雷丁顿和邓比
[39:04] Donald Ressler, FBI. 唐纳德·雷斯勒 联调局的
[39:05] I’m gonna get you medically cleared, 我会帮你清除药效
[39:07] and then whatever you told Reddington about Townsend, 然后 你把刚刚告诉雷丁顿关于汤森德的事
[39:09] well, you’re gonna tell me. 一五一十告诉我
[39:23] Sir. 先生
[39:25] I’m sorry to wake you, sir. 很抱歉吵醒你 先生
[39:28] They’re ready for you. 他们给你准备好了
[39:49] Do you believe her? 你相信她说的吗
[39:51] That Townsend paid her in cash and always used a burner phone? 汤森德付她现金并且总用一次性手机联系她吗
[39:55] I-I suppose. 大概吧
[39:58] I heard from Park. 帕克那边来消息了
[39:59] The video link to Townsend was encrypted. 跟汤森德视频的链接是加密的
[40:02] They’re going to try and trace it, but they’re not optimistic. 他们会试着追踪 不过可能不太乐观
[40:07] All of this and going after Perillos got us nothing. 追踪佩里俄斯这一系列的事又是毫无收获
[40:12] I think we both know that’s not true. 我想你我都清楚不是这样的
[40:16] We came for each other. 我们都赶来救彼此了
[40:22] Do you think that I see your pain? 你觉得我看到了你的痛苦吗
[40:30] Do you? 你觉得呢
[40:32] No. 不
[40:35] I don’t. Not always. 我觉得没有 有时没有
[40:53] How’s the patient? 病人怎么样了
[40:55] He’ll be okay. 他会没事的
[40:56] Thanks to you. 多亏你
[40:58] Good detective work. 真是优秀的探员
[41:00] I told you we’d find him. 我说过我们会找到他的
[41:02] You were right. 你说得对
[41:03] But so was I. 但我说得也不错
[41:05] He lives at the edge, and one day, he will go over it. 他活在刀尖上 总有一天 会掉下去的
[41:10] You need to be prepared for when that happens. 你需要为这一天的到来做好准备
[41:16] By the way, we went to Ruddiger’s apartment. 顺便告诉你 我们去了鲁丁格的公寓
[41:19] He wasn’t there. 他不在那了
[41:22] I got nothing. You? 我什么也没找到 你呢
[41:27] I left him tied. 我把他绑在那的
[41:28] Well, he wasn’t there. 但是他人已经不在那了
[41:32] Neville, that’s enough. 内维尔 够了
[41:35] That’s enough, Neville! 够了 内维尔
[41:56] I want you to know… 我想告诉你
[41:59] you’re only alive because of Keen. 你还能活着都是因为基恩
[42:01] You understand that, Ruddiger? 你明白吗 鲁丁格
[42:03] She begged me to spare your life. 她求我饶你一命
[42:06] A life which I now own. 你的命现在是我的了
[42:09] Welcome to the family. 欢迎加入这个大家庭
[42:11] Don’t fail me again! 别再让我失望
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme