时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Thank God. There you are. Where have you been? | 谢天谢地 你终于接了 你刚刚去哪了 |
[00:19] | I’ve been trying to reach you. | 我找了你半天 |
[00:21] | Doesn’t matter. Just — Just listen to me. | 那不重要 听我说 |
[00:23] | There were two men. They know. | 有两个男人 他们知道了 |
[00:25] | I don’t know how, but they know. | 我不知道是怎么回事 但他们知道了 |
[00:27] | They came to the nest asking about the contract. | 他们来我们的地盘问合同的事 |
[00:29] | They know where you are. They’re coming. | 他们知道你在哪 他们来找你了 |
[00:33] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[00:38] | I think we’re long overdue for a talk. | 我想我们早就该谈谈了 |
[00:47] | 耳报神 第35号 | |
[00:51] | What Agent Keen has done is reprehensible. | 基恩探员的所作所为应该受到谴责 |
[00:54] | Working to exonerate The Freelancer. | 她在努力为自由职业者洗脱罪名 |
[00:56] | Using him to befriend a war criminal like Chemical Mary. | 并利用他和化学家玛丽这样的战犯交朋友 |
[00:58] | There’s no defense of that. | 这是板上钉钉的事实 |
[01:00] | But I think maybe I’ve confirmed a plausible explanation. | 但我想我可能已经确认了一个合理的解释 |
[01:05] | You mean besides revenge against Reddington | 你是说除了报复雷丁顿 |
[01:07] | for killing her mother. | 杀害了她母亲之外 |
[01:08] | I mean an explanation that matches | 我是说得到了一个 |
[01:10] | what I know about Elizabeth — | 符合我对伊丽莎白的了解的解释 |
[01:11] | that she wouldn’t do any of this | 她不会做这一切 |
[01:13] | unless it was for a cause greater than herself. | 除非是为了比她自己更伟大的事业 |
[01:16] | In this case, outing a traitor to the United States. | 这次应该是要揭发美国的叛徒 |
[01:20] | N-13 N-13. | |
[01:21] | Elizabeth recently stole a thumb drive | 伊丽莎白最近偷了一个硬盘 |
[01:23] | from a safe deposit box of Reddington’s. | 是从雷丁顿的一个安全屋里偷的 |
[01:25] | We know that the drive contained intel | 我们现在知道 硬盘里有情报 |
[01:27] | compiled by a man known as Rakitin. | 是由一个叫拉基廷的人编写的 |
[01:29] | A hacker who may be working on behalf of the Russians. | 一个可能为俄罗斯人工作的黑客 |
[01:32] | The House intel chair thinks Rakitin was working | 国会情报委员会主席认为拉基廷 |
[01:34] | somewhere in the U.S. Government. | 在美国政府内潜伏 |
[01:35] | He was close to finding out where | 就在快要找到他的时候 |
[01:37] | when someone hacked into his committee’s computer | 有人侵入了国会的电脑 |
[01:39] | and deleted all the files they had on Rakitin. | 删除了他们所有关于拉基廷的文件 |
[01:41] | Do they know who did it? | 他们知道是谁干的吗 |
[01:43] | They don’t. But I do. | 他们不知道 但是我知道 |
[01:44] | Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[01:45] | Rakitin funnels stolen intel to N-13. | 拉基廷把偷来的情报传给N-13 |
[01:49] | The drive that Keen has | 基恩手里的硬盘里 |
[01:50] | contains stolen intel Rakitin was funneling to Reddington. | 就是拉基廷帮雷丁顿偷来的情报 |
[01:53] | Two plus two equals Mr. Reddington is N-13. | 所以结论就是 雷丁顿就是N-13 |
[01:56] | We think, but we don’t know. | 我们认为 但是不能下结论 |
[01:58] | And we won’t know until we find the real Rakitin. | 我们得找到拉基廷问问才能知道 |
[02:00] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[02:02] | Fortunately, we have a lead. | 幸运的是 我们有个线索 |
[02:04] | To be precise, | 准确来说 |
[02:06] | five leads. | 五条线索 |
[02:08] | The thumb drive Keen stole contained deep cover intel | 基恩偷的硬盘里包含了全球范围内 |
[02:11] | on a series of CIA assets stationed across the globe. | 一系列中情局特工的卧底身份情报 |
[02:15] | Wait. You decrypted it? | 等等 你把文件解密了 |
[02:16] | Even — Even the NSA couldn’t decrypt it. | 就连国家安全局也无法解密 |
[02:19] | The NSA didn’t have Reddington’s thumbprint on a scotch glass. | 国安局可没有雷丁顿在苏格兰威士忌酒杯上留的指纹 |
[02:22] | You think one of these agents is Rakitin? | 你认为这其中之一就是拉基廷 |
[02:25] | No. But their identities were compromised by him, | 不是 但他们的身份被他暴露了 |
[02:27] | so I asked the House intel chair how many people | 所以我问国会情报委员会主席 |
[02:31] | in the Office of Intelligence and Analysis | 在情报分析部门里有多少人 |
[02:33] | had the clearance to even know the identities | 有权限知晓这么多特工的 |
[02:35] | of this many assets. | 身份信息 |
[02:37] | The answer is five. | 答案是五个人 |
[02:39] | I want their security clearances frozen and a full workup done. | 我要求冻结他们的安全级别 进行全面检查 |
[02:43] | One of these five is a traitor to this country. | 他们五人中有一个是这个国家的叛徒 |
[02:45] | I want to know who. | 我要知道是谁 |
[02:50] | Maybe we should ask him. | 也许我们该问问他 |
[02:54] | For now, this stays with us. | 现在 这件事不能外传 |
[02:58] | We can talk in my office. | 我们可以在我办公室谈 |
[03:01] | Why so glum, Harold? | 你为什么闷闷不乐 哈罗德 |
[03:03] | You all look like you’re in a Bergman film | 你们看起来好像在伯格曼的电影里 |
[03:05] | playing chess with death. | 与死神对弈 |
[03:08] | Just housekeeping. Come on. | 只是些日常琐事 我们走 |
[03:09] | I know you don’t like coming here, | 我知道你不喜欢来这里 |
[03:10] | so what you have to tell me must be urgent. | 所以你要告诉我的事一定很紧急 |
[03:17] | We acquired this recording late last night. | 我们昨晚深夜得到了这段录音 |
[03:22] | It’s me. Keen’s willing to make a deal. | 是我 基恩想做个交易 |
[03:24] | She wants to meet with Neville tomorrow here in D.C. | 她想明天在华盛顿见内维尔 |
[03:28] | He’s not in the District. | 他不在华盛顿 |
[03:29] | Then get him here. | 那就把他带到这里来 |
[03:31] | My life depends on it. | 这件事与我的生死相关 |
[03:35] | He’ll never forgive you for this. | 你做这种事 他永远不会原谅你的 |
[03:37] | The man is an associate of Neville Townsend’s. | 这人是内维尔·汤森德的同伙 |
[03:40] | I had a line on him and a tap on his phone, | 我一直在追踪他 监听他的电话 |
[03:43] | but the line’s been broken and the phone disconnected. | 但是追踪跟丢了 电话失联了 |
[03:46] | This is all I know — | 我所知道的是 |
[03:48] | that as of this morning, | 今天早上 |
[03:49] | Neville Townsend is in the District. | 内维尔·汤森德到达华盛顿 |
[03:52] | To meet with Elizabeth. | 为了和伊丽莎白见面 |
[03:53] | What we don’t know is why. | 但是我们不知道见面是为了什么 |
[03:56] | So she can kill him, I suspect. | 为了杀他 我怀疑是这样 |
[03:59] | Townsend hunted her mother for years, | 汤森追捕她母亲多年 |
[04:01] | forced her into hiding away from Elizabeth, | 迫使她隐姓埋名远离伊丽莎白 |
[04:04] | who now wants revenge. | 而后者现在希望复仇 |
[04:06] | Why play me the recording? | 为什么给我听录音 |
[04:07] | Because it was made on a satellite phone, | 因为这是用卫星电话录的 |
[04:09] | and we can’t pinpoint the location. | 而我们无法确定位置 |
[04:12] | So we’re working together on this. | 所以在这件事上我们要合作 |
[04:15] | We are. | 是的 |
[04:16] | The risks are too great if we don’t. | 如果我们不这么做 风险太大了 |
[04:18] | I’ve found one of Townsend’s former bodyguards. | 我找到了一个汤森德的前保镖 |
[04:22] | My people are working him now. | 我的人在对付他 |
[04:23] | Make no mistake, Harold — by going after Townsend, | 毫无疑问 哈罗德 因为追踪汤森德 |
[04:27] | Elizabeth is putting her life in grave danger. | 伊丽莎白把自己的生命置于极度的危险之中 |
[04:32] | He’s is on the line. | 他的电话 |
[04:33] | He says it’s urgent. | 他说有急事 |
[04:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:38] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[04:39] | Tell me everything you can about this recording. | 关于录音你知道什么 都告诉我 |
[04:41] | I’ll have the NSA inspect the tapes | 我会让国安局用我们的 |
[04:43] | with our low Earth satellites. | 近地卫星进行调查 |
[04:45] | It came into the Townsend Organization yesterday, | 这是昨天传到汤森德组织的 |
[04:47] | 4:23 P.M. | 下午四点二十三分 |
[04:49] | You’re overreacting. | 你小题大做了 |
[04:51] | They froze my security clearance. | 他们冻结了我的安全级别 |
[04:54] | And when I say “They,” I mean Harold Cooper. | 我说的”他们” 指的是哈罗德·库珀 |
[04:59] | The drive that was stolen — he must have accessed it, | 他一定是解密了那个被偷的硬盘 |
[05:02] | which means he is coming for me. | 这意味着他正在追查我 |
[05:03] | Cooper needs to be stopped before that happens. | 在我被抓前必须阻止库珀 |
[05:06] | I said I’d take care of it… | 我说了 我会处理 |
[05:08] | and I will. | 我说到做到 |
[05:31] | We’re here for Mary. | 我们来找玛丽 |
[05:32] | Is Neville here? Is he with you? | 内维尔来了吗 他和你在一起吗 |
[05:35] | Open the door and we can talk. | 开门 然后我们再谈 |
[05:47] | But it’s your stuff. | 但这是你的事 |
[05:48] | I mean, what do you want me to do? | 我是说 你要我怎么做 |
[05:50] | The senator — explanation. | 参议员 解释一下 |
[05:51] | It’s being widely anticipated… | 公众广泛预期的是 |
[05:55] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:57] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[05:59] | You don’t seem fine. | 你看起来可不太好 |
[06:01] | Hey, camera two, scan that second floor | 二号摄像机 再扫一下 |
[06:02] | again for me, will you? | 二楼 行不行 |
[06:03] | You said that I could make it up in extra… | 你说过我可以获得额外的补偿 |
[06:06] | I know how hard this is for you. | 我知道这对你来说有多难 |
[06:07] | The NSA said this is where the call came from. | 国安局说电话就是从这里打来的 |
[06:09] | Keen’s here. | 基恩在这里 |
[06:10] | Point is, you’re doing the right thing. | 关键是 你做的是正确的事 |
[06:12] | Seeing this through. Bringing her in. | 想开这件事 把她抓住 |
[06:14] | It’s — It’s not a problem with the wiring. | 这不是线路的问题 |
[06:15] | Just make sure she doesn’t get hurt. | 一定要保证别伤着她 |
[06:17] | Hey, unit two. Third floor west. | 二号小队 三楼西侧 |
[06:19] | I know what was agreed to, but he changed his mind. | 我知道我们的协定 但他改主意了 |
[06:22] | Just go with him, please. | 就照他说的做 拜托了 |
[06:23] | No. Absolutely not. | 不 绝对不行 |
[06:25] | He’s insisting. | 他坚持 |
[06:26] | I gave you very specific instructions. | 我给了你十分明确的指示 |
[06:28] | – I was very clear. – And I realize that. | -我说得很清楚 -我知道 |
[06:30] | – He just make us? – I think he did. | -他是不是发现我们了 -我想是的 |
[06:32] | – Should we move in? – No. Hold tight. | -我们行动吗 -不 等等 |
[06:34] | You understand why he’s insisting on a neutral location. | 你明白他为什么坚持在中立地点见面 |
[06:37] | – He has no reason to trust you. – What do you think? Lookout? | -他没理由信任你 -你觉得是放风的 |
[06:39] | Hey, lady. | 女士 |
[06:41] | These your friends? | 那些是不是你的朋友 |
[06:50] | That’s her, Park. That’s her. | 是她 帕克 是她 |
[06:54] | – What the hell are you doing?! – Getting you out of here! | -你干什么 -带你离开这 |
[06:56] | Breach. Breach. All units, go now! | 进攻 进攻 所有小组马上行动 |
[06:59] | I’ll take the north. | 我去北边 |
[07:01] | Keen lied. It’s a setup. | 基恩骗了我们 这是个陷阱 |
[07:03] | We’re coming your way. | 我们往你们那边走了 |
[07:22] | Shots fired. Shots fired. Officer down. | 发生枪击 发生枪击 有探员受伤 |
[07:42] | Stop! Keen! Put it down! | 停下 基恩 放下枪 |
[07:48] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[07:59] | You wanna live, | 你要想活命 |
[08:01] | you come with me. | 就跟我走 |
[08:24] | Park, they’re on the street. | 帕克 他们到街上了 |
[08:25] | Moving west, headed your way. | 正朝西边跑 往你那边去了 |
[08:44] | Freeze! Don’t move! FBI! | 停 别动 联调局 |
[08:46] | Forget Mary! Leave her! | 别管玛丽了 丢下她 |
[08:48] | Hands! | 手 |
[08:50] | Show me your hands! | 让我看到你的双手 |
[09:00] | Elizabeth Keen. Where is she? | 伊丽莎白·基恩 她在哪 |
[09:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:03] | Dead for all I care. | 她死了我都不在乎 |
[09:05] | She grabbed you in France, | 她在法国抓走了你 |
[09:06] | used you to lure out Neville Townsend. | 用你来引出内维尔·汤森德 |
[09:08] | She grabbed me and befriended me, | 她抓了我 假装做我朋友 |
[09:10] | tricked me into believing I could trust her, | 让我以为能信任她 |
[09:13] | when all she wanted was to use me to betray my brother. | 而她只想用我来背叛我弟 |
[09:16] | Say that again. | 再说一遍 |
[09:18] | Neville Townsend is my brother. | 内维尔·汤森德是我弟 |
[09:21] | A war criminal and an international fugitive. | 一个是战争犯 一个是国际逃犯 |
[09:24] | Your parents must be proud. | 你们父母一定很骄傲 |
[09:26] | Keen thought she was using you to trap Townsend, | 基恩以为她在用你引汤森德上钩 |
[09:28] | but you made sure it was the other way around. | 但你反过来坑了她一把 |
[09:30] | I was minding my own business when she kidnapped me. | 她绑架我时 我安分守法做着自己的事 |
[09:34] | I’ve done nothing wrong. | 我没有做错任何事 |
[09:35] | Except use chemical weapons on men, women, and children. | 除了向男人女人小孩使用化学武器 |
[09:39] | I’m a research scientist. | 我是个搞研究的科学家 |
[09:42] | If you can prove otherwise, arrest me. | 如果你们能证明我有罪 就逮捕我 |
[09:44] | If not, let me go. | 如果不能 就放我走 |
[09:46] | That’s not gonna happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[09:49] | Then I’m not gonna tell you what you want to know. | 那对你们想知道的 我就无可奉告了 |
[09:55] | It’s Cooper. | 是库珀 |
[09:58] | Harold, please tell me you found her. | 哈罗德 请告诉我你找到她了 |
[10:00] | Found and lost, I’m afraid. | 恐怕是找到又丢了 |
[10:02] | Townsend got there first? | 汤森德先到了 |
[10:03] | He got Elizabeth. | 他抓走了伊丽莎白 |
[10:04] | We got his sister — Chemical Mary. | 我们抓到了他姐姐 化学家玛丽 |
[10:08] | Mary Bremmer? She’s Townsend’s sister? | 玛丽·布雷默 她是汤森德的姐姐 |
[10:11] | We have her in interrogation, but we’re not getting anywhere. | 我们在审问她了 但没什么进展 |
[10:14] | Our Townsend associate is proving to be equally obstinate. | 我们手里的汤森德手下也很顽固 |
[10:17] | We’re ratcheting up his Q&A, | 我们在升级问话方式了 |
[10:19] | moving from paper to plastic. | 从录口供到舞刀弄枪了 |
[10:21] | You know Townsend. What hope does she have? | 你了解汤森德 她的机会有多大 |
[10:24] | He’s a very dangerous man. | 他是个十分危险的男人 |
[10:25] | Elizabeth kidnapped his sister, | 伊丽莎白绑架了他姐姐 |
[10:27] | and now he has Elizabeth. | 而他现在抓到了伊丽莎白 |
[10:29] | If I were her, I’d feel pretty hopeless. | 如果我是她 我会挺绝望的 |
[10:34] | Any word on Agent Keen? | 有没有基恩探员的消息 |
[10:35] | No, but we found Rakitin. | 没 但我们找到了拉基廷 |
[10:41] | He was one of the five suspects we’d been investigating | 他是我们正在调查的情报分析处的 |
[10:43] | at the Office of Intelligence and Analysis. | 五个嫌疑人之一 |
[10:46] | Suspending his security clearance must have spooked him. | 停掉他的安全级别肯定吓到他了 |
[10:49] | Apparently, he was notified this morning | 显然今早他被告知 |
[10:50] | that his credentials were frozen. | 他的证件被冻结了 |
[10:51] | Left the office. | 离开了办公室 |
[10:53] | Neighborhood security patrol found his car | 附近的安保巡逻队在不到一小时后 |
[10:55] | less than an hour later. | 找到了他的车 |
[11:01] | Wrap the vehicle. Get Evidence Response on site. | 封锁现场 叫证据搜查小组来 |
[11:04] | Something here points to his relationship with Reddington, | 这里有东西能证明他和雷丁顿有关系 |
[11:06] | and I want it found. | 一定要找到 |
[11:11] | Godwin, I’m begging you. | 戈德温 求你了 |
[11:13] | – Please – It’s urgent. | -拜托 -是急事 |
[11:14] | He gave me very specific instructions. | 他给了我十分明确的指示 |
[11:16] | This takes precedence. | 此事最优先 |
[11:17] | Whatever it is, it’ll have to wait. | 不管是什么事 都得等等 |
[11:18] | His last episode was four days. | 他上次发作了四天 |
[11:20] | He was manic. He can’t be disturbed. | 他很狂躁 不能被打扰 |
[11:23] | Blake, my love, we need to wake Mr. Townsend. | 布雷克 亲爱的 我们得叫醒汤森德先生 |
[11:26] | Right now. | 立刻 |
[11:43] | Neville? | 内维尔 |
[11:47] | Neville, can you hear me? | 内维尔 能不能听到 |
[11:59] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[12:00] | It’s okay, Mr. Townsend. | 没事的 汤森德先生 |
[12:01] | You were sleeping. | 你刚睡着了 |
[12:04] | Sir. | 先生 |
[12:05] | I’m sorry to wake you, sir. | 抱歉叫醒了您 先生 |
[12:07] | It’s Elizabeth Keen. | 是伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[12:09] | We have her. | 我们抓到她了 |
[12:21] | I’ve been dreaming about you, Elizabeth. | 我一直有梦到你 伊丽莎白 |
[12:23] | You. | 你 |
[12:25] | Your mother. | 你母亲 |
[12:27] | The malice you must feel toward me because of her death. | 因为她的死 你对我产生的恨意 |
[12:31] | It’s as if I… | 就好像是 |
[12:33] | I manifested you, | 我把你显现了出来 |
[12:37] | brought you here from my sleep. Why? | 把你从我梦中带到了这里 为什么 |
[12:40] | We both know why. | 我们都知道为什么 |
[12:43] | We know I need to be the last face you see | 我们知道你在求我饶命时 |
[12:46] | while you’re begging for your life. | 我要你最后看到的是我 |
[12:55] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[13:00] | Who… | 谁 |
[13:03] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[13:04] | You need to hear her out. | 您得听听她说的话 |
[13:06] | You said you had Elizabeth Keen. | 你说你们抓到了伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[13:09] | Neville. Look at me. | 内维尔 看着我 |
[13:12] | I am Elizabeth Keen. | 我是伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[13:23] | I thought our focus was finding Elizabeth. | 我以为我们的重点是找到伊丽莎白 |
[13:25] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[13:26] | I thought we had an understanding. | 我以为我们说好了 |
[13:28] | We do. And I’m living up to that. | 是说好了 我也一直遵守着约定 |
[13:31] | Though your tone suggests you believe otherwise. | 虽然你的语气表明你不那么认为 |
[13:33] | What “Suggests otherwise” is Rakitin’s dead body. | “不那么认为”是因为拉基廷成一具尸体了 |
[13:36] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[13:38] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[13:39] | No, I did not. | 我没有 |
[13:41] | You took time out from trying to find Elizabeth | 你停下找伊丽莎白 |
[13:43] | in order to save your own hide, | 去保证你自己的安全了 |
[13:44] | to keep him from confirming that you’re N-13. | 让他不能证实你是N-13 |
[13:47] | I’m not worried about my hide. | 我不担心我的安全 |
[13:49] | I worry about Elizabeth’s. | 我担心伊丽莎白的 |
[13:51] | I strongly suggest you do the same. | 我强烈建议你也担心 |
[13:54] | And whoever is dead, I certainly didn’t kill him. | 还有不管死的是谁 我肯定没杀他 |
[13:57] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信你 |
[13:58] | Well, that’s your problem, not mine. | 那是你的问题 不是我的 |
[14:07] | Harold says Rakitin is dead. | 哈罗德说拉基廷死了 |
[14:10] | We would have heard. | 我们会得到消息的 |
[14:14] | I’m gonna make some calls, scratch around. | 我要打一些电话 试探试探 |
[14:16] | After you finish that, why don’t you swing by his place, | 等你喝完 去他那一趟 |
[14:19] | see what you can find? | 看看你能找到什么 |
[14:25] | She had it in her jacket when we searched her. | 我们搜她的时候 在她外套里发现的 |
[14:32] | Well, Miss… | 女士 |
[14:36] | Keen. | 基恩 |
[14:38] | This is certainly unprecedented. | 这情况我真是万万没有想到 |
[14:42] | Where’s Mary? | 玛丽在哪 |
[14:43] | In FBI custody. | 被联调局逮捕了 |
[14:44] | She took her, what, to hurt me? | 她绑走了她 为什么 就为了伤害我 |
[14:47] | Talk to me, Neville. | 直接跟我谈 内维尔 |
[14:50] | I’m right here. I’m looking right at you. | 我就在这里 我正在看着你 |
[14:58] | Why did you take my sister? | 你为什么要抓走我姐姐 |
[15:02] | Because I had no way to reach you. | 因为我没法联系上你 |
[15:05] | Abducting your sister forced her to make contact, | 绑架你姐姐能逼她联系你 |
[15:08] | to negotiate her own safe return, | 以换取她的安全释放 |
[15:10] | and to get this face to face meeting with you. | 也能让我有这次和你面对面的机会 |
[15:14] | I had nothing to do with today’s capture. | 今天的抓捕行动和我毫无关系 |
[15:15] | No? You’re an FBI agent. | 是吗 你可是联调局探员 |
[15:17] | Not anymore, I’m not. | 不 现在已经不是了 |
[15:19] | The FBI can’t help me. | 联调局帮不了我 |
[15:22] | You can. | 你可以 |
[15:26] | If you thought saving my sister | 要是你觉得 救了我姐姐 |
[15:27] | would put you in my good graces, you’re wrong. | 我就会对你另眼相待 那你就错了 |
[15:30] | Besides, why would you think I’d help you? | 更何况 你凭什么觉得我会帮你 |
[15:33] | I’ve done nothing but hurt you. | 我一直都在伤害你 |
[15:35] | I murdered your mother. I’ll kill you once — | 我杀了你母亲 我也会杀了你… |
[15:37] | You believe my mother was murdered by the Kazanjian Brothers. | 你以为我母亲是被卡赞晋兄弟谋杀的 |
[15:41] | That never happened. | 并不是 |
[15:43] | They betrayed you, cut a deal with my mother to fake her death | 他们背叛了你 和我母亲达成了交易 |
[15:46] | and buy her the time she needed to clear her name. | 伪造她的死亡 让她有时间洗清自己的罪名 |
[15:50] | I don’t believe any of this. | 我一个字都不信 |
[15:52] | And I don’t expect you to. | 我也不指望你相信 |
[15:55] | You’ve spent 30 years hunting my mother | 你花了三十年追捕我母亲 |
[15:57] | because you believe she’s the Russian turncoat | 因为你相信她就是那个俄罗斯叛徒 |
[15:59] | they call N-13. | 代号N-13 |
[16:02] | She’s not. | 她不是 |
[16:04] | She was innocent. | 她是无辜的 |
[16:05] | Katarina Rostova is N-13. | 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃就是N-13 |
[16:07] | Katarina Rostova was framed by her father | 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃是被她父亲嫁祸的 |
[16:09] | and set up as a patsy. | 被当作了替罪羊 |
[16:12] | She knew that you and the rest of the world | 她知道你和其他所有人 |
[16:13] | would never stop hunting her | 永远不会停止追捕她 |
[16:14] | until she could prove that truth, | 除非她能证明真相 |
[16:16] | a truth she died trying to uncover. | 那个她到死都在试图揭开的真相 |
[16:18] | You said she was alive. | 你说她还活着 |
[16:20] | She was. | 本来活着 |
[16:21] | Until Raymond Reddington killed her. | 直到雷蒙德·雷丁顿杀了她 |
[16:24] | Are you saying Reddington killed her | 你是说 雷丁顿杀了她 |
[16:27] | to hide the fact he’s N-13? | 是为了掩盖他才是N-13的事实 |
[16:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:31] | And I can prove it. | 而且我能证明 |
[16:34] | That he’s the reason your family’s dead. | 证明他才是你家人死亡的罪魁祸首 |
[16:36] | He’s the one you need to kill, | 他才是你要杀的人 |
[16:38] | and I’m here to help you do exactly that. | 而我就是来帮助你做到这一点的 |
[16:46] | Tell me more. | 继续说 |
[16:59] | What the hell are you up to? | 你在搞什么 |
[17:02] | They wanted Rakitin, | 他们想抓拉基廷 |
[17:04] | I gave them someone who fits the bill. | 我就给了他们一个符合条件的人选 |
[17:05] | I told you I was handling it. | 我说了我已经在解决了 |
[17:08] | Does Cooper believe it was me? | 库珀相信那是我了吗 |
[17:09] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[17:10] | That’s the only point. | 这就是唯一的重点 |
[17:13] | The witch hunt is over and there’s one less government knob | 追捕结束了 而且又少了一个 |
[17:16] | sticking his nose into our business. | 对我们紧追不放的政府刺头 |
[17:18] | You should be thanking me. | 你应该感谢我才是 |
[17:21] | You tricked them. | 你骗过了他们 |
[17:22] | For a day. | 骗过了今天 |
[17:24] | Maybe two. | 骗过了明天 |
[17:26] | But they’ll see past it, | 但他们终究会看穿的 |
[17:28] | and when they do, they’ll come looking for you. | 到那时候 他们就会来找你了 |
[17:31] | You give them too much credit. | 你太高看他们了 |
[17:35] | My friend, I am engaged in a 30-year project. | 朋友 我正在处理一件持续了三十年的事 |
[17:40] | Now, you may be a vital part of that, | 你或许是这其中关键的一环 |
[17:43] | but if you jeopardize it again | 但你要是敢再破坏一次 |
[17:46] | as the impetuous amateur that you are, | 就像这次这样鲁莽而业余 |
[17:48] | I will let you go. | 我就会让你消失 |
[17:50] | Permanently. | 永远消失 |
[17:52] | Is that clear? | 听明白了吗 |
[17:59] | Still combing through surveillance. | 我还在看监控录像 |
[18:01] | I can’t believe she’d work with someone like this. | 我还是不敢相信她会和这样的人合作 |
[18:03] | She wasn’t working with her. | 她没有在和她合作 |
[18:04] | She was using her to get to Townsend. | 她只是利用她联系汤森德 |
[18:05] | Have you seen what she’s done? | 你看过她的犯罪记录吗 |
[18:08] | Chemical Mary. The way her weapons have been used. | 化学家玛丽的 她研发的武器都被用到了哪里 |
[18:10] | Against civilians… | 平民 |
[18:12] | children. | 儿童 |
[18:15] | The Agent Keen I know wouldn’t use someone like this | 我认识的基恩探员绝不会利用这样的人 |
[18:18] | to get to Townsend or anyone else. | 就为了联系汤森德或任何人 |
[18:20] | She’d arrest her | 她会逮捕她 |
[18:22] | and make sure she couldn’t hurt anyone again. | 并确保她再也无法伤害其他人 |
[18:26] | – What is it? – Look. | -怎么了 -看 |
[18:28] | This is footage from the raid, | 这是抓捕现场的录像 |
[18:29] | and that’s supposed to be her. | 这个理论上是应该她 |
[18:31] | – Agent Keen. – Right. Except… | -基恩探员 -是的 但… |
[18:37] | It’s not Agent Keen. | 她并不是基恩探员 |
[18:38] | Someone’s pretending to be her. | 有人在假扮她 |
[18:40] | Why would anyone do that? | 为什么有人要这么做 |
[18:43] | But, uh, more importantly — this woman — | 但 更重要的是 这个女人 |
[18:46] | where did they take her? | 他们把她带到了哪里 |
[18:49] | I can’t imagine what this must be like for you. | 我想象不出你现在是什么感受 |
[18:52] | Knowing you can’t kill me | 知道自己不能杀我 |
[18:53] | because of how much Elizabeth loves her mother. | 因为伊丽莎白很爱她母亲 |
[19:03] | That’s quite… | 这还挺… |
[19:05] | convincing. | 真的 |
[19:07] | I wouldn’t have gone to the effort of taking your sister, | 要不是我百分百确定 我绝不会 |
[19:10] | luring you out, of making this pitch | 绑架你姐姐 逼你露面 |
[19:13] | unless I was certain. | 这么大动干戈 |
[19:15] | Raymond Reddington killed my mother | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿杀了我母亲 |
[19:17] | because she had uncovered the truth. | 因为她发现了真相 |
[19:20] | She had evidence. | 拿到了证据 |
[19:22] | She discovered his plan, and he killed her to keep her quiet. | 她发现了他的计划 所以他杀了她灭口 |
[19:25] | Even if you’re right, why would I ever trust you? | 就算你是对的 我为什么要信任你 |
[19:28] | I told you, I’m not an FBI agent. | 我说了 我已经不是联调局探员了 |
[19:30] | The FBI raided my team during a meeting with you. | 联调局在你我的会面上突袭了我的人 |
[19:33] | They have my sister. They’ll force her to talk. | 他们抓走了我姐姐 他们会逼她开口的 |
[19:36] | Those are the very people enabling Reddington. | 他们正是雷丁顿背后的助力 |
[19:38] | – Working with him. – The FBI. | -跟他合作 -那可是联调局 |
[19:41] | I told you, he’s embedded himself in the Bureau, | 我说了 他已经成功渗透进了联调局 |
[19:43] | gained their trust — | 获得了他们的信任 |
[19:45] | to what end, I don’t know — which is why I need your help. | 目的我不清楚 所以我需要你的帮助 |
[19:49] | – You mean my money. – I mean your influence. | -你是需要我的钱 -我需要你的影响力 |
[19:52] | Look, Reddington has an army on both sides of the law. | 听着 雷丁顿在黑白两道都有势力 |
[19:56] | I can’t do this alone. | 我一个人无法完成这件事 |
[19:57] | I need a partner. | 我需要搭档 |
[20:00] | What you’ve done, | 你的所作所为 |
[20:03] | coming here like this, it’s… | 像这样只身前来 你… |
[20:07] | it’s audacious. | 胆子不小 |
[20:10] | But if I were to even consider an alliance, | 但如果我要考虑和你结盟 |
[20:13] | I’d need to know, w-without question, | 我需要确定 我能毫无疑问地 |
[20:16] | that I can trust you. | 信任你 |
[20:19] | You can trust me. | 你可以信任我 |
[20:23] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[20:25] | Which is why I’m going to give you an opportunity to prove it. | 所以我会给你一个机会来证明自己 |
[20:29] | I can see it’s not Keen, | 我知道这不是基恩 |
[20:30] | but what I can’t figure out is why it’s not Keen. | 但我想不明白这为什么不是基恩 |
[20:33] | And how did she find someone that looks exactly like her? | 以及她是怎么找到一个跟她这么像的人的 |
[20:35] | Just got the forensics back from the scene. | 刚拿到现场的鉴证报告 |
[20:37] | No hit on the prints and nothing off facial recognition. | 指纹和面部识别都没有结果 |
[20:40] | Whoever Keen’s doppelganger is, she’s not in any database. | 基恩的这个替身 不在我们的数据库里 |
[20:43] | We got nothing. No leads. | 我们一无所获 没有线索 |
[20:45] | We don’t have to find her. | 我们不需要找她了 |
[20:46] | Why not? She could lead us to Keen. | 为什么 她能帮我们找到基恩 |
[20:48] | We don’t have to find her because she found us. | 我们不必找她 因为她已经找到了我们 |
[20:50] | She surrendered herself out front five minutes ago. | 五分钟前她已经自首了 |
[21:01] | We can sit here all day, but… | 我们可以在这里坐一整天 但… |
[21:04] | This, whatever it is we’re doing, it’s not gonna work. | 我们现在不管在做什么都没用 |
[21:07] | Look, you obviously are working with her. | 听着 显然你与她共事 |
[21:10] | You’re some kind of a surrogate. | 你是她某种程度上的代理人 |
[21:12] | So, why don’t you tell me how I can help? | 你为什么不告诉我我能帮上什么忙 |
[21:13] | Ressler, I told you what I need. | 雷斯勒 我告诉过你我需要什么 |
[21:15] | No, it’s Agent Ressler. | 不 叫我雷斯勒探员 |
[21:17] | Donald. | 唐纳德 |
[21:18] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[21:21] | I care about you. | 我关心你 |
[21:24] | I want to end this as much as you do, | 我也像你一样 想让这件事结束 |
[21:26] | but I need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[21:28] | We’re not giving you immunity. | 我们不会给你豁免 |
[21:29] | I can’t tell you what’s happening until you do. | 如果不给我 我不能告诉你们真相 |
[21:32] | Please. | 拜托 |
[21:33] | Talk to me about Keen. | 和我说说基恩的事 |
[21:34] | I told you, it’s me. | 我告诉过你 是我 |
[21:37] | No. | 不可能 |
[21:40] | You want proof? | 你想要证据 |
[21:44] | Why don’t we start with what happened between you and me | 我们不如先谈谈在我逃跑前的那个晚上 |
[21:47] | the night before I went on the run? | 我们之间发生了什么 |
[21:51] | Who the hell are you? | 你究竟是谁 |
[21:54] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[21:56] | Please. | 拜托 |
[21:57] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[21:59] | Reach out to Panabaker. See if she’ll consider a deal. | 联系帕娜贝克 看看她是否愿意考虑交易 |
[22:03] | Absolutely not! | 绝对不行 |
[22:04] | Giving her immunity is the only way that we can find Keen. | 只有给她豁免权 她才肯告诉我们基恩的下落 |
[22:07] | Giving who immunity? We don’t even know who she is. | 给谁豁免权 我们都不知道她是谁 |
[22:10] | Well, we know she knows a lot about Keen. | 我们知道她很了解基恩 |
[22:12] | What she knows is that you thought it was a fine idea | 她知道的是你觉得用自己的大棒 |
[22:14] | to dip your wick in the fugitive end of the swimming pool. | 搅乱逃犯的一池春水是个好主意 |
[22:17] | Honestly, Harold, sometimes I wonder | 说实话 哈罗德 有的时候我怀疑 |
[22:18] | if Keen is still out there because you can’t find her | 基恩依然逍遥法外 是因为你们找不到她 |
[22:20] | or because none of you want to. | 还是因为没有人想找到她 |
[22:22] | It’s hard going after a beloved colleague. | 追捕亲爱的同事很艰难 |
[22:24] | I make no secret of that. But I’d remind you | 我对此毫无隐瞒 但我要提醒你 |
[22:26] | that we apprehended Chemical Mary, | 我们抓住了化学家玛丽 |
[22:28] | a war criminal who’s eluded capture for over a decade. | 十几年来逍遥法外的战犯 |
[22:31] | That thanks to this Task Force, | 归功于我们的特别小组 |
[22:33] | she’s sitting in an interrogation room | 她现在正坐在审讯室里 |
[22:34] | awaiting transport to central lockup. | 等待被押送去中央监狱 |
[22:36] | I am aware you have neutered | 我知道你们抓住了很多 |
[22:38] | more than your fair share of swamp creatures, | 甚至过于多的妖魔鬼怪 |
[22:40] | which is why I give you a perilously long leash. | 所以我才不顾风险给你自由放飞的权限 |
[22:43] | But it’s not so long that I’ll approve granting immunity | 但这权限还不足以让我批准 |
[22:45] | to someone whose identity I am unaware of. | 给一个不知身份的人豁免权 |
[22:48] | Ressler, go over the forensics again. | 雷斯勒 再查一次鉴证报告 |
[22:50] | Facial recognition, prints. See what you can find. | 面部识别 指纹 看看你能查到什么 |
[22:52] | Be good if that included your dignity. | 好好查 事关你清白呢 |
[22:57] | This is Cooper. | 我是库珀 |
[22:58] | I thought I had someone who could help us locate Elizabeth. | 我以为我找到了能帮助我们定位伊丽莎白的人 |
[23:01] | Sadly, I was mistaken. | 很遗憾 我错了 |
[23:02] | Townsend doesn’t have her. We thought he did. | 汤森德没有抓到她 我们以为他抓住了 |
[23:04] | When we raided her safe house, | 我们突袭她的安全屋时 |
[23:05] | we thought we saw his team grab Keen, | 我们误以为看到他的团队抓住了基恩 |
[23:07] | but turns out, it was a look-alike. | 但事实上 这个人只是像她的替身 |
[23:10] | If you boys are done mansplaining to each other… | 你们男人之间的悄悄话说够了没有 |
[23:13] | Play nice. Cynthia Panabaker’s here. | 好好表现 辛西娅·帕娜贝克在旁边 |
[23:17] | Tell me about this look-alike. | 和我说说这个替身的事 |
[23:19] | She was a walk-in. | 她不请自来 |
[23:20] | Says she’ll lead us to Keen if she gets immunity, | 说如果给她豁免权 她就带我们找到基恩 |
[23:22] | which I will not be granting | 但我是不会同意的 |
[23:23] | until I know exactly who we’re dealing with. | 除非我知道和我们打交道人到底是谁 |
[23:25] | A look-alike. A walk-in. | 一个不请自来的替身 |
[23:27] | Someone who knows how to lead you to Agent Keen. | 一个知道怎么带着你们找到基恩的人 |
[23:30] | Be careful, Harold. | 小心点 哈罗德 |
[23:31] | I suspect that woman may be a Cyranoid. | 我怀疑这个女人是一个耳报神 |
[23:35] | – Excuse me? – A play on a play. | -什么意思 -一出戏中戏 |
[23:38] | “Cyrano de Bergerac,” | 《大鼻子情圣》 |
[23:39] | in which the homely but clever poet | 相貌平平但才华卓绝的诗人 |
[23:42] | woos the lovely Roxane | 要追求美丽动人的罗克珊 |
[23:45] | by speaking through a handsome intermediary — | 便通过了一个英俊帅气的中间人传递情意 |
[23:48] | a timeless tale, perfectly adapted to the criminal world. | 不朽的经典 完美适用于犯罪世界 |
[23:52] | What the hell is he talking about? | 他到底什么意思 |
[23:54] | Imagine being able to hire trained operatives — | 想象一下 你可以雇佣训练有素的特工 |
[23:57] | ex-Mossad, discharged military personnel, | 前摩萨德 退伍军人 |
[24:00] | agents of all stripes — | 各种各样的探员 |
[24:02] | to be your eyes, your ears, and your voice. | 来充当你的耳目 替你说话 |
[24:05] | Are you saying that Liz can hear everything her…Cyranoid can? | 你是说莉斯能听见她的耳报神听见的一切 |
[24:09] | Yes. She’s the master of her own puppet. | 是的 她完全掌控她的傀儡 |
[24:13] | An avatar of herself. | 她自己的替身 |
[24:16] | Consider the arms dealer | 想象一个军火商 |
[24:18] | who’s conducting business in a war zone. | 在战火纷飞的战场上交易 |
[24:21] | Or the cartel leader who’s personally delivering a ransom. | 或是犯罪集团首领亲自运送赎金 |
[24:25] | One might dream up | 不难想象 |
[24:27] | any number of dicey and dangerous situations | 他们会遇到数不清的不确定的危险 |
[24:30] | in which criminals would fear for their lives. | 让他们担心自己命丧黄泉 |
[24:33] | Cyranoids are the solution. | 耳报神可以解决这个问题 |
[24:34] | They’re paid surrogates | 他们是被雇佣的替身 |
[24:36] | offering a physical likeness of their employer | 不仅外貌与雇主相似 |
[24:39] | while broadcasting the experience to said employer. | 同时为雇主在线直播自己的经历 |
[24:42] | Broadcasting how? | 怎么直播 |
[24:43] | A device in the eye. A gadget in the ear. | 在眼中和耳中植入设备 |
[24:47] | I don’t know how the magic works. | 我不知道具体怎么操作 |
[24:49] | I’m told it’s a voyeur’s delight. | 据说是偷窥者的最爱 |
[24:51] | If you’re right and this is Elizabeth’s stand-in, | 如果你是对的 这是伊丽莎白的替身 |
[24:54] | why would she give herself up? | 为什么她会自首 |
[24:55] | My suspicion, Harold, is that she hasn’t. | 我的怀疑是 哈罗德 她没有自首 |
[24:58] | She just wants you to believe that she has. | 这只是她欺骗你们的假象 |
[25:01] | Something tells me the canary just ate the cat. | 我发现有人扮猪吃老虎 |
[25:06] | I have double-checked. I’ve triple-checked. | 我查了两次 甚至三次了 |
[25:07] | We can’t ID her. | 我们无法确定她的身份 |
[25:09] | Whoever she is, she is not our problem. | 无论她是谁 我们的麻烦都不是她 |
[25:12] | Now, this — this is our problem. | 现在 这才是我们的问题 |
[25:14] | Douma and Khan Shaykhun. | 杜马·沙昆和坎·沙昆 |
[25:17] | Syrian children victimized by chlorine gas. | 被氯气毒害的叙利亚儿童 |
[25:20] | – What are you doing? – We have a war criminal in custody. | -你在做什么 -我们拘捕了一个战犯 |
[25:22] | I am going to confront her with her war crimes. | 我要与她当面对质她犯下的战争罪行 |
[25:25] | She cut the feed. Keen’s Cyranoid. | 基恩的耳报神切断了监控 |
[25:27] | – Her what? – The doppelganger. | -什么东西 -她的替身 |
[25:29] | We’ve lost visual contact. | 我们现在看不到她 |
[25:36] | She’s gone. Repeat, she’s gone. | 她消失了 重复一遍 她消失了 |
[25:44] | How did you get in here? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[25:46] | Your brother. He sent me. | 你的弟弟 他派我来的 |
[25:47] | What? How? | 什么 怎么回事 |
[25:49] | What do you mean sent? | 派你来是什么意思 |
[25:51] | I am not a murderer. | 我不是个杀人犯 |
[25:53] | She knows too much. | 她知道得太多了 |
[25:54] | She’s made herself a liability. | 她现在变成了累赘 |
[25:57] | She’s your sister. | 她是你的姐姐 |
[25:58] | You can’t beat Reddington without me. | 没有我 你赢不了雷丁顿 |
[26:00] | That’s why you’re here. You need me on your team. | 所以你来这里 你需要我站在你这边 |
[26:03] | This is my price. | 这是我的价码 |
[26:05] | Are you willing to pay it? | 你愿不愿意支付 |
[26:07] | What are we doing? Does Neville have people on the way? | 我们要做什么 内维尔的人是不是在路上了 |
[26:10] | Your brother loves you very much. | 你弟弟十分爱你 |
[26:43] | – Do not move. – Aram. | -不要动 -阿兰姆 |
[26:45] | Put the gun down. Aram. | 放下枪 阿兰姆 |
[26:48] | – How do you know my name? – Aram, it’s me. | -你怎么知道我的名字 -阿兰姆 是我 |
[26:50] | It’s Liz. | 我是莉斯 |
[26:55] | There. Go back. | 等等 倒回去 |
[26:57] | Sector Four. Lower level. | 4区 下层 |
[26:59] | B-corridor south. Lock it down. | B走廊南边 封锁该区 |
[27:04] | I promise you, Aram. | 我向你保证 阿兰姆 |
[27:06] | Get on the ground. | 趴下 |
[27:07] | I hired the woman you’re looking at right now. | 我雇了你现在正看着的这个女人 |
[27:09] | I can see and hear everything she does. | 我能看到并听到她所做的一切 |
[27:11] | She says what I tell her to say. | 我让她说什么她就说什么 |
[27:13] | I said get on the ground. | 我说了 趴下 |
[27:15] | That’s how she knew about the Task Force. | 所以她会知道特别小组 |
[27:17] | That’s how she got out of interrogation. | 她就是这样逃离审讯室的 |
[27:18] | I told her how to kill the cameras, | 我告诉她怎样关掉摄像头 |
[27:20] | gave her the override codes. | 给了她重置密码 |
[27:21] | Stop where you are, or I will shoot. | 站在原地 否则我开枪了 |
[27:23] | Turbo. | 涡轮机 |
[27:26] | What? | 什么 |
[27:27] | Your pet turtle’s name is Turbo. | 你宠物龟的名字叫涡轮机 |
[27:29] | You ride your bike to work. | 你骑自行车上班 |
[27:30] | You like your salad dressing on the side. | 你吃沙拉喜欢把酱放在一边 |
[27:32] | Your last girlfriend was a sociopath. | 你上个女朋友是个反社会分子 |
[27:34] | Do not come any closer! | 不许再靠近 |
[27:37] | Aram, it’s me. | 阿兰姆 是我 |
[27:41] | Breach control, Sector Four. | 破坏控制小组 四区 |
[27:43] | We need a team at the south egress. | 我们需要一个小队去南出口 |
[27:46] | If you’re Liz or… | 如果你是莉斯 或者 |
[27:49] | acting for Liz — whatever, just — | 是替莉斯办事的 随便吧 |
[27:52] | why kill Mary Bremmer? | 你为什么要杀玛丽·布雷默 |
[27:55] | Liz would never do that. | 莉斯绝不会做那样的事 |
[27:56] | I don’t expect you to understand, | 我不指望你能理解 |
[27:58] | but I am doing what is necessary to end this. | 我正采取必要手段结束这一切 |
[28:01] | To stop Reddington. | 阻止雷丁顿 |
[28:03] | She was in our custody. | 她是我们拘留的嫌犯 |
[28:05] | She was a murderer, Aram. | 她是个杀人犯 阿兰姆 |
[28:07] | She killed innocents. | 她滥杀无辜 |
[28:11] | No. | 不 |
[28:15] | No. | 不要 |
[28:20] | I’m sorry, Aram. | 对不起 阿兰姆 |
[28:31] | Be right with you! | 马上就来 |
[28:37] | Sorry. Employees only. I can help you two up front. | 抱歉 闲人免进 我可以去前面招呼你俩 |
[28:40] | I need to speak with The Commissioner. | 我需要跟专员谈谈 |
[28:44] | The Commissioner. Isn’t that what he calls himself? | 专员 他不是这样称呼自己的吗 |
[28:47] | I thought you said he calls himself The Commissioner. | 我想你之前说他自称”专员” |
[28:49] | Or The Commander. Sorry. The Commander. | 或者是”指挥官” 抱歉 是指挥官 |
[28:52] | Jafari calls him The Commissioner. | 贾法利自称”专员” |
[28:58] | I need to speak with The Commissioner. | 我需要跟专员谈谈 |
[29:00] | Guys, um… | 伙计们 |
[29:02] | I don’t know who The Commissioner is, | 我不知道专员是谁 |
[29:04] | or why you think he’s here, | 或你们为什么觉得他在这里 |
[29:05] | but we fix radios — | 但我们修收音机 |
[29:11] | The Commissioner. | 专员 |
[29:13] | Right. | 好吧 |
[29:15] | You, um… | 你 |
[29:17] | need to speak to Mr. Wonderly first. | 需要先跟旺德利先生谈谈 |
[29:19] | Be vetted by security. | 接受安全检查 |
[29:23] | Let’s not waste anyone’s life today. | 我们今天就不要浪费任何人的生命了 |
[29:29] | Just — Just a minute. | 稍 稍等一下 |
[29:57] | Paging him now. | 正在呼叫他 |
[30:01] | The doppelganger. | 那个替身 |
[30:03] | Agent Keen’s telling her what to do, where to go. | 基恩探员告诉她做什么 去哪里 |
[30:05] | She has a radio. | 她有个无线电接收器 |
[30:06] | Notify CRT. Get men down to the utility corridor. | 通知危机应对小组 派人去设施走廊 |
[30:09] | Lock it down. | 把门锁起来 |
[30:21] | What’s this? | 你是谁 |
[30:23] | “You’re not on my schedule.” | “你没和我预约见面” |
[30:29] | Commissioner. Are you in there? | 专员 是你吗 |
[30:32] | This is surreal. | 这真的好超现实 |
[30:34] | I-I’ll get to the point. | 我就直说了 |
[30:35] | I need information on one of your contracts. | 我需要你一位客户的信息 |
[30:39] | Who are you? How did you find me? | 你是谁 你怎么找到我的 |
[30:42] | Uh, who I am doesn’t matter. | 我是谁并不重要 |
[30:44] | What does matter is that I found you, | 重要的是我找到了你 |
[30:46] | and that I’m willing to tell the world | 我会把我知道的 |
[30:48] | everything I know about your little enterprise | 关于你小公司的所有事告诉全世界 |
[30:51] | unless you tell me where I can find your client | 除非你告诉我在哪里可以找到你的客户 |
[30:54] | Elizabeth Keen. | 伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[30:55] | Okay, just hold on. Slow down. | 好吧 等等 慢点来 |
[30:58] | I don’t have client information. | 我没有客户信息 |
[31:00] | I suspect you keep a rather close watch on your clients. | 我怀疑你一直在密切监视你的客户 |
[31:03] | On their money, yes. On their payments. | 监视他们的钱 是的 监视他们的付款 |
[31:07] | Not their physical whereabouts. | 但不监视他们的所处位置 |
[31:08] | The only way to do that is to trace the signal | 唯一的办法就是当他们联系时 |
[31:10] | while they’re communicating… | 追踪联系信号 |
[31:12] | Through their Cyranoid in real time. | 通过他们实时连线的耳报神 |
[31:13] | Okay, then. The location of Elizabeth Keen’s Cyranoid. | 那好吧 伊丽莎白·基恩耳报神的位置 |
[31:18] | I need it. | 我需要知道 |
[31:19] | In exchange, I stay quiet | 作为交换 我会保持沉默 |
[31:21] | and your little shop of horrors remains our secret. | 你的恐怖小店仍会是我们的秘密 |
[31:41] | Keen. I know you can hear this. | 基恩 我知道你能听到 |
[31:43] | You should let me go. | 你该放我走 |
[31:45] | Those days are over. | 那些日子都结束了 |
[31:46] | Why? Nothing’s changed. | 为什么 什么都没变 |
[31:48] | No. You ordered your puppet to murder Bremmer. | 不 你命令你的木偶杀了布雷默 |
[31:50] | Now you’re helping her escape. | 你现在还帮她逃跑 |
[31:52] | I’ve missed you. | 我一直很想你 |
[31:55] | Well, how about we get together? Have a little chat. | 要不我们见一面 好好谈谈 |
[31:57] | Alright? You know where to find me. | 好吗 你知道去哪里找我 |
[31:59] | Yeah. As a matter of fact, I do. | 没错 事实上 我知道 |
[32:01] | Give me your gun. | 把你的枪给我 |
[32:06] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[32:07] | Cooper, I know you can hear me. | 库珀 我知道你能听到我说话 |
[32:09] | I have Ressler. Tell everyone to stand down. | 我抓了雷斯勒 告诉所有人退后 |
[32:12] | I don’t want to hurt him, but if I see even one guard, | 我不想伤害他 但假如我看到一个警卫 |
[32:14] | I will shoot him. | 我就打死他 |
[32:16] | The alarm scrambled the codes. | 警报修改了密码 |
[32:18] | You know the new ones. I don’t. | 你知道新密码 我不知道 |
[32:32] | I meant what I said. | 我刚说的是真的 |
[32:34] | I really do miss you. | 我真的很想你 |
[32:44] | – Yeah. – Thank God. There you are. | -喂 -谢天谢地 你终于接了 |
[32:46] | Where have you been? I’ve been trying to reach you. | 你刚刚去哪了 我找了你半天 |
[32:48] | What do you mean where have I been? I’ve been on assignment. | 你问我去哪里了是什么意思 我在执行任务 |
[32:50] | Doesn’t matter. Just — Just listen to me. | 那不重要 听我说 |
[32:52] | What’s wrong? What’s going on? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[32:53] | There were two men. They know. | 有两个男人 他们知道了 |
[32:55] | I dunno how, but they know. | 我不知道是怎么回事 但他们知道了 |
[32:57] | They came to the nest asking about the contract. | 他们来我们的地盘问合同的事 |
[32:59] | I can’t reach the client. You know that. | 我联系不上客户 你知道的 |
[33:00] | – We only correspond through… – The interface. I know. | -我们只能通过 -交互界面联系 我知道 |
[33:02] | Which is why The Commissioner was forced | 这就是为什么专员被迫 |
[33:04] | to give them your location. | 把你的地址给了他们 |
[33:06] | They know where you are. They’re coming. | 他们知道你在哪 他们来找你了 |
[33:11] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[33:15] | I think we’re long overdue for a talk. | 我想我们早就该谈谈了 |
[33:21] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[33:24] | I don’t know where she is. We’re not online. | 我不知道她在哪里 我们没连线 |
[33:26] | Then bring her back online. | 那就让她重新上线 |
[33:30] | That’s not a request. | 这不是请求 |
[33:33] | Whatever it is you want, | 无论你想要什么 |
[33:35] | you can’t get to her. | 你都没法找到她 |
[33:37] | You can’t hurt her. | 没法伤害她 |
[33:39] | It’s why she has me as an avatar. | 这就是为什么她找我来当分身 |
[33:42] | I want to talk to her. | 我想和她聊聊 |
[34:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:03] | I am, thank you. | 我是 谢谢 |
[34:06] | Actually, no, there’s a man who’s insisting on speaking with you. | 实际上 不是 有个人坚持要跟你谈谈 |
[34:12] | Yes. He’s here now. | 对 他现在就在这里 |
[34:23] | Is she there? | 她在吗 |
[34:25] | Elizabeth, are you there? | 伊丽莎白 你在吗 |
[34:28] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[34:30] | This certainly makes me reconsider my dislike of cellphones. | 这真是让我要重新考虑对手机的厌恶了 |
[34:34] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[34:36] | I’d like this to stop. | 我想终止这一切 |
[34:38] | For us to find peace. | 让我们和平相处 |
[34:40] | – To talk. – We’re talking now. | -好好聊聊 -我们正在聊 |
[34:43] | Where are you? I can come to you. | 你在哪里 我可以去找你 |
[34:46] | I don’t want to see you. | 我不想见你 |
[34:47] | We need to speak. | 我们必须谈谈 |
[34:49] | Face to face, just you and I. | 面对面 只有你和我 |
[34:51] | See, that’s the thing about you. | 看 这就是你的问题 |
[34:53] | You’re used to getting your way every time. | 你已经习惯每次都随心所欲了 |
[34:56] | Well, that’s not gonna work with me. | 在我身上可不管用 |
[34:58] | Not anymore. | 再也不管用了 |
[34:59] | You can’t follow or interrogate me. | 你不能跟踪或者审问我 |
[35:02] | That’s why I have a Cyranoid. | 所以我才有耳报神 |
[35:04] | To eliminate your control. | 为了摆脱你的控制 |
[35:08] | And as far as finding me? Good luck, | 至于想找到我 祝你好运了 |
[35:11] | and goodbye, Reddington. | 再见了 雷丁顿 |
[35:16] | So, now you’re gonna kill an innocent bystander to get to me? | 所以 你现在要杀一个无辜的旁观者来对付我 |
[35:20] | The innocent bystander you used | 你所谓的无辜旁观者 |
[35:22] | for your contract killing of Mary Bremmer? | 是指为了你杀死玛丽·布雷默的人吗 |
[35:25] | I’m no lawyer, but I’m pretty sure that makes her a murderer. | 我不是律师 但是我很肯定这意味着她是凶手 |
[35:28] | What it makes you, I’m still grappling with. | 至于你是什么罪 我还在思考 |
[35:31] | The more immediate question | 更紧迫的问题是 |
[35:34] | is whether you’re willing to let this woman die | 你是否愿意让这位女性 |
[35:38] | as a result of your choices? | 出于自己选择的结果死亡 |
[35:42] | I’m not holding a gun. | 举着枪的不是我 |
[35:43] | But you are, Elizabeth. | 但这是你的决定 伊丽莎白 |
[35:46] | Tell me where to find you, and she lives. | 告诉我去哪找你 她就能活 |
[35:55] | You really think you have power over me, don’t you? | 你真的觉得自己能控制我 是吗 |
[35:58] | Your location. | 你的地点 |
[36:00] | I’m not giving it to you. | 我不会告诉你的 |
[36:04] | I am not surrendering myself to you. | 我不会向你投降的 |
[36:09] | Okay. Stop. Please. | 停下 求你了 |
[36:12] | Stop. | 停下 |
[36:13] | Your location. | 你的地点 |
[36:16] | I didn’t say stop. She did. | 我没有说停下 是她说的 |
[36:21] | This young woman doesn’t deserve to die, Elizabeth. | 这位年轻的姑娘不该死 伊丽莎白 |
[36:24] | It’s your decision, | 这是你的决定 |
[36:27] | but Miss Collins has three chambers left. | 但是柯林斯小姐只剩三个膛室了 |
[36:31] | If you’re going to put a bullet in that poor woman’s head, | 如果你要朝这位可怜女性的头部开枪的话 |
[36:36] | that’s your doing, not mine. | 那是你的行为 不是我的 |
[36:42] | Please, sir, I’m begging you. | 拜托 先生 我求你了 |
[36:44] | I-I can help you find her. | 我能帮你找到她 |
[36:46] | Just put the gun down, please. | 请你把枪放下 |
[36:48] | Two chambers, Elizabeth. | 还有两个膛室 伊丽莎白 |
[36:51] | Miss Collins. | 柯林斯小姐 |
[36:53] | Is that your name? | 这是你的名字吗 |
[36:55] | I’m sorry to put you in this situation. | 我很抱歉将你置于这种境地 |
[36:59] | I’m so terribly sorry. | 我真的非常抱歉 |
[37:04] | You’re an extremely lucky young woman. | 你真是个非常幸运的姑娘 |
[37:08] | But unfortunately, that’s it. | 但不幸的是 到此为止了 |
[37:11] | Last chance. Give me your location, Elizabeth, | 最后一次机会 告诉我你的位置 伊丽莎白 |
[37:14] | or the next chamber is blood on your hands. | 否则下一发将为你的双手沾上鲜血 |
[37:20] | Do what you’re gonna do. | 要做什么尽管做吧 |
[37:23] | This conversation is over. | 这次对话结束了 |
[37:29] | Wait! Stop, please. | 等等 停下 求你了 |
[37:31] | She’s gone. She disconnected. | 她走了 她断开通讯了 |
[37:33] | Please, I’m begging you. She’s gone. | 拜托 我求你 她走了 |
[37:36] | Did we get the trace? | 我们追踪到了吗 |
[37:38] | Columbia Heights. Quincy Street. | 哥伦比亚高地 昆西街 |
[37:45] | A cheap trick. | 一个简单的小技巧 |
[37:47] | My apologies. | 我向你道歉 |
[37:52] | Where’s the line, Harold? | 界限在哪 哈罗德 |
[37:55] | The bright light. | 光明的界限 |
[37:57] | The demarcation between what you won’t stand for | 在你所不能忍受的事物 |
[38:00] | and what you’ll let slide | 和你会束手旁观 |
[38:01] | even as it rots your soul. | 尽管这会侵蚀你灵魂的事物之间的界限 |
[38:04] | If I had a quarter for every time | 如果每次我问自己这个问题 |
[38:06] | I’ve asked myself that question… | 都能得到25美分的话 |
[38:09] | I can’t unsee what I saw. | 我无法忘记我看到的 |
[38:12] | Of course you can. | 你当然可以 |
[38:14] | People do it every day. | 大家每天都这么做 |
[38:16] | Look away from bigotry. | 忽视偏执 |
[38:18] | Degradation. Disease. | 堕落 疾病 |
[38:22] | Ignore injustice. | 无视公正 |
[38:27] | Someone was murdered here today. | 有人今天在这被杀了 |
[38:30] | You don’t understand Agent Keen. | 你不了解基恩探员 |
[38:33] | What she’s been through, | 她经历过的事 |
[38:34] | the incredible burden Reddington placed on her. | 雷丁顿强加在她身上极大的负担 |
[38:37] | If you knew the whole story, if you knew half of it, | 如果你了解来龙去脉 哪怕只是一半 |
[38:40] | you’d be as amazed as I am | 你就会和我一样感到惊讶 |
[38:42] | that she’s behaved as well as she has. | 她一直以来居然都如此循规蹈矩 |
[38:44] | I never could have. I don’t know anyone who could. | 我绝对不能 我不知道谁可以 |
[38:47] | So you’re saying there is no line. | 所以 你觉得没有界限 |
[38:49] | No. | 不是 |
[38:52] | I’m saying that drawing it is | 我是说划出界限 |
[38:53] | about the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do. | 是我做过几乎最艰难的事 |
[38:58] | But I…think it’s time I do just that. | 但是 我想是时候这么做了 |
[39:06] | – What’s this? – Evidence Response Team’s report. | -这是什么 -证据响应小组的报告 |
[39:09] | From the cryptographer’s vehicle. | 从译码者车上找到的 |
[39:10] | He had fruit punch in his thermos? | 他的保温瓶里有水果潘趣酒 |
[39:12] | The intel on the drive that Keen stole from Reddington — | 基恩从雷丁顿那偷到的硬盘里的情报 |
[39:14] | it’s all here. It is now. | 都在这里了 现在是的 |
[39:15] | It wasn’t when he died. | 他死的时候还不在这 |
[39:17] | – What do you mean? – He had a laptop in his vehicle. | -你是什么意思 -他车上有笔记本电脑 |
[39:19] | None of the files on the deep cover agents | 关于卧底探员的所有文件 |
[39:21] | found on Rakitin’s drive was there at the time of his death. | 在拉基廷死的时候都不在他的硬盘上 |
[39:23] | So who input the data — a ghost? | 所以是谁输入了数据 鬼吗 |
[39:26] | How about Rakitin? Think about it — | 不如说是拉基廷 想一想 |
[39:28] | He knows we’re looking for him. | 他知道我们在找他 |
[39:29] | I don’t know how he does, but just go with it for a sec. | 我不知道他是怎么知道的 但先这么想 |
[39:31] | He knows | 他知道 |
[39:32] | there’s only five people with access to this kind of intel, | 只有五个人能获取这类情报 |
[39:35] | so he kills one of them | 所以他杀了其中之一 |
[39:36] | and uploads the incriminating data onto his computer. | 然后将显示犯罪的数据传到了他的电脑上 |
[39:39] | – Looks like he did us a favor. – How do you figure? | -看起来他帮了我们一个忙 -为什么这么说 |
[39:41] | Well, originally, we had five suspects, and now we have four. | 我们本来有五位犯罪嫌疑人 现在只有四个了 |
[39:44] | That puts us 20% closer to finding the real Rakitin. | 这就让我们距离找到真正的拉基廷又近了20% |
[39:47] | What’s she gonna do about today? | 她今天打算做什么 |
[39:49] | Issue an arrest warrant for Elizabeth Keen. | 发布伊丽莎白·基恩的逮捕令 |
[39:51] | You couldn’t talk her out of that? | 你不能说服她不这么做吗 |
[39:53] | I’m the one who asked her to do it. | 就是我让她这么做的 |
[40:37] | Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[40:38] | Where’s Elizabeth Keen? | 伊丽莎白·基恩在哪 |
[40:40] | Life is full of little surprises, isn’t it? | 人生充满了小惊讶 不是吗 |
[40:43] | Imagine mine | 想象一下我有多惊讶 |
[40:44] | when I learned | 当我知道 |
[40:45] | Rostova wasn’t responsible for the death of my family. | 罗斯托娃不是我杀害我家人的真凶 |
[40:48] | But she was. | 但她就是 |
[40:49] | Keen says otherwise. | 基恩不是这么说的 |
[40:52] | A daughter wanting to believe | 一位女儿想要相信 |
[40:53] | there was good in a mother who was bad. | 她的坏妈妈心中有一丝善意 |
[40:56] | I heard the tape. | 我听过磁带了 |
[40:57] | You killing Rostova to cover the truth. | 你杀了罗斯托娃 好掩盖真相 |
[40:59] | So very operatic, even for you. | 非常有戏剧性 即使是对你而言 |
[41:03] | Elizabeth Keen is not to be trusted. | 伊丽莎白·基恩不可信 |
[41:06] | Oh, I think she is. | 我觉得她可信 |
[41:09] | She’s proven herself quite an asset already. | 她已经证明了自己非常有用 |
[41:12] | Murdering your sister. | 通过谋杀你的姐姐 |
[41:13] | Above and beyond, I think you’ll agree. | 这是一点 还有其他的 我觉得你会赞同的 |
[41:16] | It seems that there is literally | 看起来 真的是 |
[41:18] | nothing she won’t do to get to you. | 她为了对付你而不择手段 |
[41:21] | You certainly collect enemies in your wake. | 你肯定有很多敌人 |
[41:24] | And as the wise men say, | 正如一位智者所说 |
[41:26] | the enemy of my enemy is my friend. | 敌人的敌人就是我的朋友 |
[41:29] | My issues with Elizabeth Keen don’t concern you. | 我和伊丽莎白·基恩的矛盾不关你的事 |
[41:34] | And my issues with you don’t concern her. | 而我和你的矛盾跟她无关 |
[41:37] | Oh, but they do. | 但是有关系 |
[41:39] | In ways you’ve kept secret for far too long. | 你已经掩藏了太久的秘密了 |
[41:42] | Uh, it turns out that you’re due for a-a reckoning. | 看来你是时候做个清算了 |
[41:47] | And Elizabeth Keen and I are coming to deliver one. | 我和伊丽莎白·基恩即将找你清算 |
[42:07] | Try and get some sleep. | 试着睡一会吧 |
[42:09] | I always try. | 我总是如此 |
[42:14] | And I never do. | 但是我从来睡不着 |