时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m not an errand boy. I won’t be ordered about. | 我不是打杂的 我不会被呼来喝去 |
[00:05] | We’d like you to make this go away. | 我们希望你摆平此事 |
[00:07] | We know about Keen. What she’s saying. | 我们知道基恩的事 她说过的话 |
[00:10] | That you’re N-13. | 你是N13 |
[00:11] | Elizabeth’s gone, and she’s taken something of mine with her. | 伊丽莎白已经走了 还带着我的东西 |
[00:15] | I suppose you also think that she’s responsible | 我想你也会认为她要为 |
[00:17] | for The Freelancer’s release. | 放走自由职业者负责 |
[00:18] | There’s always more to the story. | 真相没那么简单 |
[00:20] | – Where is he? – The work of a man | -他在哪 -这个人用 |
[00:22] | who disguises his killings | 每天的头条悲剧 |
[00:23] | in the headlines of everyday tragedies. | 来伪装他的刺杀 |
[00:26] | The arrest that you made earlier. Mason Dieterle. | 之前你逮捕的那个人 梅森·迪特勒 |
[00:29] | He burned down my friend’s restaurant. | 他烧了我朋友的餐馆 |
[00:30] | I just got off the phone with the AUSA reviewing the case. | 我刚接到负责本案的助理检察官的电话 |
[00:34] | He told me that your friend passed away from her injuries. | 他告诉我你的朋友因伤势过重去世了 |
[00:37] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[00:38] | You promised me you wouldn’t do anything to Dieterle. | 你和我保证过 你不会对迪特勒做什么 |
[00:40] | I need to know — did you break that promise? | 我得知道 你违背了你的保证吗 |
[00:45] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[00:50] | We’ve been formulating | 我们已经构思了 |
[00:51] | those binary structures you gave us for weeks | 你给我们的二元结构好几个星期了 |
[00:53] | and…I think we’ve done it. | 我想我们做到了 |
[00:56] | We identified the exact structure of the Novichok agent. | 我们确定了诺维乔克药剂的确切结构 |
[01:00] | Pig, hog, runt… | 猪 野猪 小猪 |
[01:04] | sow… | 母猪 |
[01:07] | boar. | 公猪 |
[01:09] | My brother’s mantra. | 我哥哥的口头禅 |
[01:11] | When he was a boy, he collected glass pigs. | 当他还是个孩子的时候 他收集玻璃猪 |
[01:14] | He knew everything there was to know about them. | 他知道关于它们的一切 |
[01:17] | Which side-group is this? | 这个是什么侧基 |
[01:18] | Ethoxy. It’s more stable. | 乙氧基 这是更稳定 |
[01:21] | Easier to spread. Harder to detect. | 更容易传播 难以检测 |
[01:24] | And lethal when it contacts the skin. | 接触皮肤时致命 |
[01:41] | This compound is 10 times more potent than VX. | 这种化合物的效力是VX代的十倍 |
[01:44] | If there’s a deadlier nerve agent on Earth, | 如果地球上还有更致命的神经毒剂 |
[01:45] | I’m not aware of it. | 我还不知道 |
[01:47] | Call our buyer in Durres. | 打电话给我们在杜勒斯的买主 |
[01:49] | Tell him the order’s ready | 告诉他订单已经准备好了 |
[01:51] | and to expect delivery in 48 hours. | 48小时就可以送达 |
[01:58] | Pig, hog, runt… | 猪 野猪 小猪 |
[02:02] | sow… | 母猪 |
[02:04] | boar. | 公猪 |
[02:10] | 化学家玛丽 第143号 | |
[02:24] | The road not taken. | 没人走过的道路 |
[02:26] | – Beauty school? – Yes. | -美容学校 -对 |
[02:28] | That young woman’s great passion | 那个年轻女人的激情 |
[02:30] | that her single father just can’t understand. | 让她的单身父亲无法理解 |
[02:33] | It pushes them apart. | 致使他们分离 |
[02:36] | But instead of insisting that she understand him, | 但他没有坚持让女儿理解他 |
[02:39] | he enrolls in beauty school as well | 他也上了美容学校 |
[02:42] | and learns to better understand her. | 并学着更好地理解她 |
[02:45] | I think you understand Elizabeth. | 我想你了解伊丽莎白 |
[02:48] | Probably more than you want to. | 可能比你想的还要多 |
[02:51] | Well, I’m not her father. | 我可不是她父亲 |
[02:54] | Maybe if I were, I’d want to understand her even better. | 也许如果我是的话 我想更了解她些 |
[02:58] | Perhaps she wouldn’t be so determined to kill me. | 也许她不会那么铁了心想杀我 |
[03:06] | – Morning, Dembe. – Good morning. | -早安 邓比 -早安 |
[03:07] | – Coffee? – Please. | -咖啡吗 -太好了 |
[03:10] | Something smells delicious. | 闻着好香 |
[03:12] | Meat and potato pie. | 肉和土豆饼 |
[03:13] | Dembe brought it back from Sarajevo. | 邓比从萨拉热窝带回来的 |
[03:17] | You should try a slice. | 来尝一口 |
[03:19] | Like all good things, it’s sinfully bad for you. | 就像所有好事一样 它对你有害 |
[03:24] | You said you had a case? | 你说你有案子 |
[03:25] | Yes. Thanks to Dembe. | 是的 多亏邓比 |
[03:27] | He brought home more than Bosnian Burek. | 他不仅带回来了波黑美味 |
[03:30] | You know that Elizabeth used an interpreter | 伊丽莎白找了个翻译 |
[03:32] | to contract a bounty hunter. | 来雇佣赏金猎人 |
[03:34] | I found him in Sarajevo. | 我在萨拉热窝找到的他 |
[03:35] | An effective chap of ill repute. | 一个臭名远扬的家伙 |
[03:37] | Naturally, I assumed the hunter’s bounty was me. | 自然而然 我以为猎人的赏金就是我 |
[03:40] | Unfortunately, I was mistaken. | 不幸的是 我错了 |
[03:42] | How is not being a target unfortunate? | 不被人惦记着 怎么还算不幸 |
[03:45] | It’s unfortunate because each time I think | 不幸是因为每当我认为 |
[03:47] | Elizabeth won’t go to a darker place, she does. | 伊丽莎白不能再黑暗一些的时候 她还会 |
[03:50] | Elizabeth wanted the bounty hunter to kill someone else? | 伊丽莎白想让赏金猎人杀别人 |
[03:53] | Not kill. Find. | 不是杀 是找到 |
[03:55] | Someone she wanted to work with. | 一个她想合作的人 |
[03:57] | And why is that so dark? | 为什么这就黑暗了 |
[03:58] | Because the person she’s working with brokers chemical weapons. | 因为和她合作的人从事化学武器交易 |
[04:03] | – I don’t believe that. – Her name is Mary Bremmer. | -我不信 -她的名字叫玛丽·布雷默 |
[04:06] | I’m not familiar with that name. | 我对这名字不太熟 |
[04:07] | Neither was I. | 我也不熟 |
[04:09] | The bounty hunter was unable to locate her, | 赏金猎人找不到她 |
[04:11] | but he put together a dossier for Elizabeth. | 但他为伊丽莎白整理了一份档案 |
[04:14] | – Dembe got a copy of it. – Why would she do this? | -邓比复制了一份 -她为什么要这么做 |
[04:17] | The same reason she worked to get | 这和她让自由职业者 |
[04:18] | The Freelancer released from prison. | 出狱的原因一样 |
[04:20] | – You don’t know that she did that. – No. | -你不能确定是她干的 -不能 |
[04:22] | But I know her endgame — to break me and then kill me. | 但我知道她的最终目的 击垮我 杀了我 |
[04:26] | I think it’s safe to assume that she’s using | 我觉得她肯定在利用 |
[04:29] | The Freelancer and Chemical Mary to accomplish that. | 自由职业者和化学家玛丽来做到这些 |
[04:32] | You think she’s in business with a mass murderer and a war criminal? | 你觉得她在和大屠杀凶手和战犯做生意吗 |
[04:37] | As I said, it’s all… quite unfortunate. | 正如我说 一切都很不幸 |
[04:43] | On the bright side, I’m going to have a meeting | 好的方面 我要开个会 |
[04:44] | with The Freelancer’s expensive new attorney. | 和自由职业者昂贵的新律师 |
[04:47] | Word on the street is that his client’s | 传言说他的客户 |
[04:49] | acquired identity papers, passports, | 索要了身份证明 护照 |
[04:52] | and that he’s back to work. | 而且他又回去工作了 |
[04:55] | I want to know what he’s doing. | 我想知道他要干什么 |
[04:57] | So we’ll see what his attorney has to say. | 我们看看他的律师会怎么说 |
[05:00] | The dossier on Bremmer. | 布雷默的档案 |
[05:01] | It’s incomplete, but it should give you a head start. | 它不完整 但应该能给你一个好的开始 |
[05:11] | Not a good time. I’m doing it now. | 现在不是时候 我开始干活了 |
[05:15] | But this is it, Agent Keen. | 但这是最后一次了 基恩探员 |
[05:17] | Once your target is eliminated, you and I are even. | 一旦你的目标被消灭 你和我就扯平了 |
[05:26] | 讣告 梅利莎·兰德尔 29岁 亲爱的女儿 友爱的姐姐 | |
[05:30] | I think what you’re doing is wrong. | 我觉得你做错了 |
[05:32] | You’re only making things worse for Keen by pursuing her. | 对基恩而言 追捕她只会让事情越来越糟 |
[05:35] | Agent Park, you can rest assured — | 帕克探员 请务必放心 |
[05:37] | I’ve heard it all before. | 对我而言都是老生常谈 |
[05:39] | It’s a luxury to stand on the moral high ground | 站在道德的高地上指责我们这些 |
[05:43] | and critique those of us on the low ground. | 站在低谷的人是很奢侈的事 |
[05:46] | A lot of people do exactly that. | 很多人都如是行事 |
[05:49] | Until they need my help. | 直到他们寻求我的帮助 |
[05:52] | I’ll never ask for your help. | 我永不会寻求你的帮助 |
[05:55] | Mr. Cooper called with a heads-up. We have got a case. | 库珀先生给我打了个电话 我们有个案子 |
[05:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:03] | Is that about your friend? | 那是你朋友吗 |
[06:06] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[06:09] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[06:10] | It, uh — It sounded like it might have been arson. | 听起来像是纵火 |
[06:13] | Not “Might.” It was. | 不是像 确实是 |
[06:15] | Are there suspects? | 有嫌疑人吗 |
[06:21] | There was, but he disappeared. | 有 但他失踪了 |
[06:23] | Have you talked to Mr. Reddington? | 你和雷丁顿先生说过吗 |
[06:24] | I mean, he can find anyone, | 他能找到任何人 |
[06:27] | which, in this case, it might help, right? | 在这种情况下 也许能帮上忙呢 |
[06:29] | I mean, if he found the arsonist, you know, | 如果他找到了纵火犯 |
[06:31] | justice, scales, balancing, that kind of thing. | 正义 天平 平衡 诸如此类的东西 |
[06:35] | But then on the downside, you’d be in his debt, and, ohh, | 但不好的一面是 你欠了他的债 |
[06:39] | that is a record scratch through your favorite song. | 就像是唱片里最爱的歌被划了一样 |
[06:41] | I mean, can you even imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[06:43] | What was it you said earlier? | 你之前说什么来着 |
[06:45] | That I’d never ask for your help. | 我永不会寻求你的帮助 |
[06:47] | No, that couldn’t be it. | 不会 那不可能 |
[06:49] | I mean, the irony — it’s crushing. | 这讽刺 太打脸了 |
[06:53] | No. I can’t imagine. | 不 我不能想象 |
[06:56] | Of course you can’t because this is, like, horrendous advice, | 你当然不能 因为这是个可怕的建议 |
[06:59] | which you are clearly way too smart to take. | 显然你太聪明了 不会接受 |
[07:01] | Anyway… | 无论如何 |
[07:03] | I’m really sorry about your friend. | 我很遗憾你朋友过世了 |
[07:12] | Will you help? | 你能帮忙吗 |
[07:13] | You’re asking me to make it all go away. | 你想让我摆平这一切 |
[07:19] | Say it. | 就直说 |
[07:21] | Make it go away. | 都摆平吧 |
[07:23] | And if I do this, | 如果我帮了你 |
[07:24] | you’re aware I may someday ask for a favor in return? | 你知道我将来也许会要求回报 |
[07:31] | You may come to wish you’d accepted the consequences | 那时你可能会希望自己承担了后果 |
[07:36] | of your actions here instead. | 而不是求我帮忙 |
[07:42] | Are we good? | 没问题了吧 |
[07:44] | He has a video of me on his phone. | 他手机里有段关于我的视频 |
[07:47] | We’ll take care of it. | 我们会处理的 |
[07:49] | Like you were never here. | 就像你从没来过这里一样 |
[07:58] | Reddington refers to her as Chemical Mary. | 雷丁顿称她为化学家玛丽 |
[08:01] | This I.D. is more than 15 years old, | 这张照片是15年前的了 |
[08:02] | but it’s the most recent photo we have. | 但这是我们能找到的最新的照片了 |
[08:04] | What we know is this — Mary Bremmer | 我们知道这个 玛丽·布雷默 |
[08:06] | is a former MIT professor in pathobiological sciences | 以前是麻省理工学院的病理生物学教授 |
[08:09] | who was fired for ethical misconduct in ’02. | 在02年因违反道德规范被解雇 |
[08:11] | Apparently she questioned the appropriateness | 显然她质疑了化学武器禁令的 |
[08:14] | of a chemical-weapons ban, | 合理性 |
[08:15] | reasoning that if nuclear weapons | 声称如果核武器 |
[08:16] | are an acceptable deterrent to war, | 能为遏制战争而存在 |
[08:18] | why not sarin gas? | 为什么沙林毒气不能 |
[08:19] | There’s always a market for that kind of crazy. | 这种疯狂言论总是有市场 |
[08:21] | I mean, I assume she’s found a way to monetize it. | 我猜她找到了从中牟利的办法 |
[08:23] | Yeah. The CIA thinks so. | 是的 中情局是这样认为的 |
[08:25] | According to Langley, Bremmer supplied the weaponry | 根据兰利方面的情报 布雷默提供了 |
[08:27] | for the chlorine car-bomb massacre in the Abu Sayda market. | 阿布塞达集市的氯气汽车爆炸事件的炸弹 |
[08:30] | As for the assassination of Kim Jong-nam, | 至于对金正男的刺杀 |
[08:32] | Bremmer’s role, if any, is still being investigated. | 如果布雷默参与了 她扮演的角色还在调查中 |
[08:36] | I know. It doesn’t seem possible. | 我知道 看上去不太可能 |
[08:37] | Well, because it’s not possible. | 因为本来就不可能 |
[08:39] | Agent Keen would never work with someone like this. | 基恩探员绝对不会和这种人合作 |
[08:41] | No, Agent Keen wouldn’t. | 对 基恩探员不会 |
[08:42] | But she’s not an agent anymore, is she? | 但她现在已经不是探员了 不是吗 |
[08:44] | Yeah, but you don’t know her like we do. | 没错 但你没我们了解她 |
[08:46] | Maybe that’s why I can see what’s really going on. | 也许这就是为什么我能看清楚现在的状况 |
[08:48] | What’s going on is hard. On all of us. | 现在的状况对我们大家来说都很艰难 |
[08:51] | But the only way to find out what’s really happening | 但想要弄明白到底是怎么回事 |
[08:53] | is to find Agent Keen. | 唯有找到基恩探员才行 |
[08:55] | And right now finding Mary Bremmer | 而现在找到玛丽·布雷默 |
[08:56] | is our best hope of doing that. | 是我们找到她的最好机会 |
[08:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:59] | Intel placed Bremmer in the Idlib Province in 2013, | 情报显示布雷默2013年在伊德利卜省 |
[09:04] | supplying sarin to Assad forces. | 向阿萨德提供沙林毒气 |
[09:06] | Now, a NATO operation intercepted her convoy. | 一次北约的行动拦截下了她的运输队 |
[09:09] | Bremmer’s vehicle was overturned during the attack. | 布雷默的车在拦截中被掀翻了 |
[09:11] | Now, the shipment was stopped, | 运输被阻止了 |
[09:12] | but Bremmer escaped and hasn’t been seen since. | 但布雷默跑了 之后再也没出现过 |
[09:15] | Bremmer’s entire security detail was killed, | 布雷默的整个安保小队都死了 |
[09:18] | except for one man — Ismael Aknoz. | 除了一个人 伊斯梅尔·阿克诺兹 |
[09:21] | At the time, Aknoz refused to give any information on Bremmer, | 当时阿克诺兹拒绝提供任何布雷默的信息 |
[09:25] | but after eight years of isolation in an F-Type prison in Ankara, | 但在安卡拉的F型监狱被单独监禁了八年后 |
[09:29] | maybe he’ll be ready to talk. | 也许他会开口了 |
[09:38] | Ismael Aknoz? FBI. | 伊斯梅尔·阿克诺兹吗 我们是联调局的 |
[09:40] | We’d like to talk to you about Mary Bremmer. | 我们想和你聊聊玛丽·布雷默 |
[09:52] | Well. This has been productive. | 这真是卓有成效 |
[09:54] | We know you speak English. | 我们知道你会说英语 |
[09:55] | You want Bremmer. So do I. | 你们想找到布雷默 我也想 |
[09:58] | Nothing would give me more happiness than to see her dead. | 没什么比看到她死 更能让我高兴了 |
[10:01] | Okay. Great. You help us find her, | 那太好了 你帮我们找到她 |
[10:03] | and we’d be happy to oblige you. | 我们会很高兴为你效劳的 |
[10:05] | Why do you want to see her dead? | 你为什么想要她死 |
[10:06] | What difference does it make? | 有什么关系吗 |
[10:07] | You were her partner. In her convoy. | 你是她的同伙 在她的运输队里 |
[10:10] | Why should we trust you? | 我们为什么要相信你 |
[10:11] | It’s her fault I’m here. | 我被关到这 都是她的错 |
[10:13] | Oh, so she forced you to transport chemical weapons? | 所以是她强迫你去运送化学武器的吗 |
[10:16] | We did not know they were chemical weapons. | 我们不知道那些是化学武器 |
[10:18] | She told us we were moving anti-tank missiles. | 她给我们说我们运的是反坦克导弹 |
[10:20] | So she lied to you, which is why you’re gonna help us. | 她骗了你 所以你该帮我们啊 |
[10:24] | Thank you. No. | 谢了 但不 |
[10:26] | I hate her, yes. | 我是恨她 |
[10:28] | But Americans? | 但美国人 |
[10:31] | I hate you more. | 我更恨你们 |
[10:32] | We knew you spoke English because our boss | 我们知道你会说英语是因为我们老大 |
[10:35] | spoke with the Ministry of Justice. | 和司法部谈过了 |
[10:36] | Now, you work with us, and they agreed | 只要你和我们合作 他们就会同意 |
[10:38] | to move you out of isolation. | 解除你的单独监禁 |
[10:39] | We’re offering you a gift. | 我们在送你一份大礼 |
[10:41] | No matter how much you hate us, you should take it. | 不管你多恨我们 你都该接受 |
[10:49] | Your allied forces — | 你们的那些盟军 |
[10:51] | they could have stopped us that day. | 他们那天本可以把我们拦下 |
[10:53] | Arrested us, peacefully. | 和平地逮捕我们 |
[10:55] | Instead, they set up an ambush with an IED | 但他们却用简易爆炸装置设了埋伏 |
[10:58] | and started shooting. | 然后开始射击 |
[11:00] | Taking the weapons wasn’t enough. | 光拦截那些武器还不够 |
[11:02] | They wanted to make an example of us. | 他们想用我们杀鸡儆猴 |
[11:05] | And to do that… | 为达到这个目的 |
[11:06] | they were willing to slaughter us. | 他们愿意屠杀我们 |
[11:11] | Take your “gift”, and go. | 拿上你们的”大礼” 然后走吧 |
[11:32] | Who let you in here?! | 谁让你进来的 |
[11:33] | Your assistant. Lovely fellow. Not very savvy. | 你的助理 挺不错的家伙 但不怎么机智 |
[11:37] | Probably not best utilized as the gatekeeper. | 可能不太适合看门 |
[11:40] | Perhaps better suited to make coffee, chit-chat. | 可能更适合煮煮咖啡 闲聊解闷 |
[11:44] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[11:45] | Tell me, when you go on a business trip, | 告诉我 你出差的时候 |
[11:47] | do you charge by the hour while you’re on the plane? | 你坐飞机的时间也收客户钱吗 |
[11:50] | Or in the car to the hotel? | 或者在去酒店的车上 |
[11:52] | Or how about when you’re enjoying | 或者当你在房间里 |
[11:54] | the adult entertainment in your room? | 享受成人娱乐的时候 |
[11:56] | Is your client paying $1,000 an hour | 你自慰的每小时或每分钟 |
[11:59] | for every hour or minute that you masturbate? | 你的委托人也付你每小时一千美元吗 |
[12:03] | My goodness. And the world thinks I’m a criminal. | 天啊 而这世界竟觉得我是个罪犯 |
[12:08] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[12:09] | For Dick the Butcher to have succeeded. | 让屠夫迪克取得胜利 |
[12:12] | “Henry IV, Part 2,” Act IV, scene II. | 《亨利四世下篇》第四幕第二场 |
[12:15] | You’ve heard it. | 你肯定听过 |
[12:16] | “The first thing we do, let’s kill all the lawyers.” | “我们所为最要紧之事 乃是干掉所有律师” |
[12:20] | You seem like an appropriately loathsome place to start. | 我看从你这个讨厌鬼身上开始挺合适的 |
[12:24] | Luckily for you, I want to know where Alban Veseli is | 但你今天走运 比起弄脏我的手或是名声 |
[12:27] | more than I want to sully my hands or reputation | 处理掉你这个大垃圾 |
[12:31] | by something so obvious as disposing of you. | 我更想知道阿尔巴·维塞利在哪 |
[12:37] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪 |
[12:38] | But you know how to contact him. | 但你知道怎么联系到他 |
[12:40] | If I do that, how do I know you won’t kill me? | 如果我那么做了 我怎么知道你不会杀了我 |
[12:42] | Because you still have a debt to repay. | 因为你还有债要还 |
[12:45] | Elizabeth Keen paid you to represent Veseli | 伊丽莎白·基恩用从我这里偷的钱 |
[12:48] | with money she stole from me. | 雇你代理维塞利 |
[12:51] | I want it back. | 我要你还给我 |
[12:53] | You want me to give you back my retainer. | 你要我把我的定金还给你 |
[12:55] | Plus interest. There’s the phone. | 加上利息 电话在那 |
[12:58] | Tell Alban his life is in imminent danger, | 告诉阿尔巴他马上会有生命危险 |
[13:01] | that you can’t discuss it over the phone, and set a meeting. | 不能在电话里说 然后约他见面 |
[13:05] | I think this qualifies as an emergency, | 我想这算是紧急情况了 |
[13:08] | wouldn’t you say, Scooter? | 你说呢 斯库特尔 |
[13:13] | Look, I know we’re jet-lagged, | 我知道我们还在倒时差 |
[13:14] | so maybe we’re not making ourselves clear. | 所以我们可能没说清楚 |
[13:16] | Aknoz was a dead end. | 阿克诺兹这边是个死胡同 |
[13:17] | No, I know he didn’t say anything. | 不 我知道他什么都没说 |
[13:18] | So what part of “Dead end” don’t you understand? | 所以”死胡同”的哪个字你不明白 |
[13:20] | He may not have said anything, | 他可能什么都没说 |
[13:22] | but I think he told you a lot. | 但我认为他告诉了你们很多 |
[13:24] | – You have something? – I’ve been studying the photos | -你找到线索了吗 -我在研究那些 |
[13:26] | in the dossier that Mr. Reddington gave us. | 雷丁顿先生给我们的档案里的照片 |
[13:28] | The bodies in the lead Humvee from the convoy, | 运输队领头悍马里的尸体 |
[13:31] | what do they all have in common? | 他们有什么共同点 |
[13:32] | Other than being really dead. | 除了死得很彻底以外 |
[13:33] | Well, they’re all burned. | 他们都被烧过 |
[13:35] | You said Aknoz was, too. | 你说阿克诺兹身上也有烧伤 |
[13:36] | That’s what he told us. He was disfigured. | 他告诉了我们的就是这个 他毁容了 |
[13:39] | – Chemical burns? – No. | -化学品灼伤吗 -不是 |
[13:40] | I think there may have been an incendiary in the IED. | 我想那个简易爆炸装置里可能带燃烧弹 |
[13:44] | That Humvee burned like a bonfire. | 那辆悍马烧得跟篝火一样 |
[13:46] | And Bremmer only escaped after the explosion. | 而布雷默是在爆炸之后逃脱的 |
[13:49] | If everyone else was burned, | 如果其他人都被烧了 |
[13:50] | it stands to reason that she was, too. | 可以合理推断她也被烧伤了 |
[13:52] | If so, she couldn’t have gotten far without any medical help. | 如果是这样 没有医疗救助她肯定逃不远 |
[13:54] | Major burns like that will lead to hypovolemic shock | 那种大面积烧伤会导致低血容量性休克 |
[13:57] | without timely medical intervention. | 如果不及时就医的话 |
[13:58] | It is a life-threatening condition. | 可能会危及生命 |
[14:01] | Any legitimate physician giving her aid | 凡是能救她的合法医生 |
[14:03] | would have turned her over to the authorities. | 都会把她交给当局 |
[14:04] | So she found help outside the established medical community. | 于是她就向正经医疗圈外的人寻求帮助 |
[14:07] | Dirtbag doctors without borders. | 无国界的垃圾医生 |
[14:09] | Sounds like a job for Reddington. | 这么说找雷丁顿正合适 |
[14:11] | Reach out to him, | 联系他 |
[14:12] | see if he has a medical contact who knows the area. | 看他有没有懂行的医疗圈联系人 |
[14:15] | Sir. The flash drive that you gave me? | 长官 你给我的U盘 |
[14:17] | I got it back from my friend at the NSA. | 我从国安局的朋友那里拿回来了 |
[14:18] | Did he figure out the passcode? | 他破解密码了吗 |
[14:20] | Please. He’s not — He’s not that much smarter than me. | 得了吧 他也没比我聪明太多 |
[14:22] | I mean, sure he knows pi out two more places, | 圆周率他是能比我多背两位数 |
[14:25] | but should one quinquadragintillion | 但第10的138次方个数 |
[14:27] | really determine who has to buy the hot wings on bridge night? | 难道该用来决定谁在桥牌之夜买辣鸡翅吗 |
[14:30] | – I don’t think so. – So he couldn’t open it? | -不能够吧 -就是说他打不开吗 |
[14:32] | Uh, sorry. Not technically, no. | 抱歉 严格来说是没打开 |
[14:34] | He couldn’t read the data, but he was able to use | 他没能读取数据 但他用USB通信嗅探器 |
[14:36] | a USB traffic sniffer to see the operation commands | 挖出了一段操作命令 |
[14:39] | which bear the signature of a known hacker. | 上面有一位知名黑客的签名 |
[14:41] | She goes by the name of Rakitin. | 她常用的名号是垃基廷 |
[14:43] | And when I say, uh, “She,” I don’t mean she’s a woman. | 我说”她” 不是说她是女人 |
[14:46] | I mean, she could be. Or a man. | 她可能是女人 也可能是男人 |
[14:48] | I’m — I’m trying to alternative pronouns | 我只是想换个人称代词 |
[14:49] | instead of defaulting to the generic “He” | 而不是默认用公认的”他” |
[14:51] | to represent a man or a woman. | 来指代所有男女 |
[14:53] | Rakitin could be a he or a she. | 拉基廷可能是男 也可能是女 |
[14:57] | Or a they. | 也可能是性少数 |
[14:58] | This is good. We know who the hacker is, | 很好 我们知道黑客是谁 |
[15:00] | but we still need to find out what he — or she — hacked. | 但我们还是得查出这位男士或女士黑了什么 |
[15:03] | And we won’t know that until you crack the passcode. | 而只有你破解了密码 我们才能知道答案 |
[15:06] | Right. I’m on it. | 对 我这就办 |
[15:08] | Tell your NSA friend he did good work. | 告诉你国安局的朋友 他干得不错 |
[15:10] | – And buy hot wings for the month? – Yeah — I don’t think so. | -这个月的辣鸡翅还用我包了吗 -不用了吧 |
[15:14] | And they know to call us right away? | 他们知道要立即给我们打电话吗 |
[15:17] | Yes. They do. | 对 是的 |
[15:18] | The minute The Freelancer sets foot on U.S. soil, | 自由职业者一踏上美国领土 |
[15:21] | we’ll know. | 我们就会知道 |
[15:22] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[15:24] | Would you please tell Dr. Grundig that Lloyd Wilke is here? | 麻烦你通知格伦迪医生 罗伊德·威尔奇来了 |
[15:28] | Uh, do you have an appointment? | 你有预约吗 |
[15:30] | Mine is a lifetime appointment. | 我的预约是终身制的 |
[15:38] | What a pleasant surprise. | 真是个惊喜 |
[15:40] | Quite the environment you’ve created here, Mickey. | 你这里装修的真不错 米基 |
[15:43] | I can’t tell if I’m in a waiting room or a gentlemen’s club. | 我都不知道这是候诊室还是绅士俱乐部了 |
[15:47] | My mouth is positively watering for a smokey single-malt | 我已经迫不及待想来一杯烟熏单麦芽威士忌 |
[15:51] | and a smooth-draw Tatuaje Fausto. | 和一根上好的高端雪茄了 |
[15:55] | Well, a good first impression is imperative | 良好的第一印象很重要 |
[15:57] | to setting the tone for a satisfied patient experience. | 为病人能有个满意的体验奠定了基调 |
[16:00] | My goodness. How far you’ve come. | 我的天 你变化真大啊 |
[16:02] | You know they used to call Mickey here the Back-Room Butcher? | 你知道他们以前管米基叫”密室屠夫”吗 |
[16:06] | If there was a cash payment involved, | 如果来人肯用现金支付 |
[16:08] | he’d operate, no questions asked. | 他会立即开刀 一句多余的不问 |
[16:10] | Colleen, the break room could use a fresh pot of coffee. | 科琳 休息室需要一壶新鲜的咖啡 |
[16:12] | You mind? | 麻烦你了 |
[16:14] | There wasn’t a medical procedure in the book | 凡是书里有的医疗手法 |
[16:17] | you wouldn’t perform — or at least try to. | 你都敢用 至少敢试试 |
[16:20] | Of course that was after they stripped your license. | 当然这是在你被吊销执照之后了 |
[16:22] | Cocaine, was it? | 可卡因 是吗 |
[16:24] | But you kicked that and saved up enough | 但你戒了 攒够了钱 |
[16:26] | to buy a brand-new identity from me and look at you now! | 从我这买了个新身份 看看你现在 |
[16:29] | Raymond. Please. If any of this ever got out… | 雷蒙德 拜托 如果这件事泄露出去 |
[16:31] | Well, it doesn’t have to. Listen. | 也可以不泄露啊 听着 |
[16:34] | I’m looking for a woman named Mary Bremmer. | 我在找一个叫玛丽·布雷默的女人 |
[16:37] | Three years ago, she had a mishap | 三年前 她在叙土边境附近 |
[16:39] | near the Syrian-Turkish border. | 出了点意外 |
[16:41] | Suffered terrible burns requiring the kind of | 受了严重的烧伤 需要私下的 |
[16:45] | discrete medical care you once provided. | 医疗服务 就是你的老本行那种 |
[16:47] | I don’t know her. | 我不知道她 |
[16:48] | But I suspect you may know the sawbones who treated her. | 但我想你可能认识治疗她的医生 |
[16:51] | You want me to sell out another doctor? | 你想让我出卖另一个医生 |
[16:53] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, | 如果能让你好受点 |
[16:55] | the patient trades in chemical weapons. | 这位病人交易化学武器 |
[16:58] | She’s a scourge on the human race. | 她是全人类的灾星 |
[17:01] | Help me find her, and your past… | 帮我找到她 你的过去 |
[17:05] | remains in the past. | 就从此翻篇了 |
[17:10] | I require a demonstration before I commit | 你得先证明身份 我才能 |
[17:12] | such significant resources. | 交托这么重要的资源 |
[17:15] | I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不介意 |
[17:16] | Not at all. I expected as much. | 一点也不 我早料到了 |
[17:19] | If, uh, one of your men | 能麻烦你的人 |
[17:21] | would retrieve the briefcase in my trunk? | 去取来我后备箱里的公文包吗 |
[17:34] | Bujare. | 小家伙 |
[17:36] | What is wrong? | 怎么了 |
[17:38] | You asked for a demonstration. | 你要我证明 |
[17:43] | I’m giving you one. | 我就证明给你看 |
[17:55] | Thanks to Mr. Reddington, we got the identity | 多亏了雷丁顿先生 我们拿到了 |
[17:57] | of the physician who treated Mary Bremmer. | 治疗玛丽·布雷默的医生的名字 |
[17:58] | Yeah, but in Turkey. It’s gonna take us months | 对 但他人在土耳其 我们得花上好几个月 |
[18:00] | to obtain a search and seizure there. | 才能拿到搜查令并扣押那里 |
[18:01] | Given that his records may hold the key | 鉴于他的行医记录可能是 |
[18:03] | to our tracking a purveyor of banned weapons, | 我们追查违禁武器供应商的关键线索 |
[18:05] | Main Justice authorized a shortcut | 司法部下令抄近路 |
[18:07] | by working with Turkish intelligence. | 与土耳其情报部门合作 |
[18:09] | Hacking his medical records. | 黑进他的行医记录 |
[18:11] | So you were right. She was burned in the Humvee. | 看来你说得对 她在悍马里被烧伤了 |
[18:13] | Badly enough to require multiple skin grafts | 严重到需要多次皮肤移植 |
[18:15] | as well as personalized prosthetics. | 以及定制假肢 |
[18:17] | Now, these photos were taken within a few days of the incident. | 这些照片是在意外发生几天后拍的 |
[18:19] | But these… were taken a year later. | 但这些 是一年后拍的 |
[18:22] | No wonder we couldn’t find her. | 难怪我们找不到她 |
[18:24] | We ran her current looks through the Interpol database. | 我们在国际刑警数据库里查了她目前的资料 |
[18:26] | What did it kick back? | 有什么结果 |
[18:27] | A single touch or an inhaled droplet | 简单地接触或者吸入液滴 |
[18:30] | disrupts the nerve signals | 就能干扰神经信号 |
[18:32] | to his muscles, his heart, and lungs. | 阻断肌肉 心脏和肺部的神经传导 |
[18:36] | In a matter of seconds, | 只需几秒钟 |
[18:37] | breathing will not be option. | 人就没法呼吸了 |
[18:39] | Six nationalities. Six aliases. | 六个国家 六个化名 |
[18:41] | All active, but according to passport-control archives, | 都正在使用 但根据护照管理档案 |
[18:44] | the last one she used was yesterday. | 她最近一次用到护照就是昨天 |
[18:47] | – In Paris. – Madeline Toussaint. | -在巴黎 -玛德琳·图桑 |
[18:47] | 法兰西共和国 图桑 玛德琳 | |
[18:50] | Remarkable. The delivery system? | 了不起 怎么给药呢 |
[18:53] | One drop on the key fob was all it took. | 只要在钥匙扣上滴一滴就行了 |
[18:55] | Odorless, invisible. | 无味 无色 |
[18:58] | Lasts for days on any hard surface. | 在任何坚硬的表面都能留存数日 |
[19:00] | Or load it into a crop duster and take out a town. | 或者装到农药飞机里 干掉一整座小镇 |
[19:03] | It’s up to you. | 都随你 |
[19:05] | Killing’s never been easier. | 杀人从未如此轻松 |
[19:07] | For the last nine months, | 过去九个月里 |
[19:08] | Mary Bremmer’s been living as Madeline Toussaint | 玛丽·布雷默一直以玛蒂琳·图桑的身份 |
[19:10] | in the Batignolles district of Paris. | 在巴黎的巴蒂诺尔斯区生活 |
[19:12] | She has a cover job as a quality engineer at a chemical plant. | 她用一家化工厂的高级工程师工作当掩护 |
[19:16] | Contact Interpol. Have them issue a Red Notice | 联系国际刑警 让他们发布红色通告 |
[19:18] | for Bremmer’s conditional arrest and extradition | 根据我们的指控对她进行有条件 |
[19:20] | based on our charges. | 逮捕和引渡 |
[19:21] | Then let’s get a team to Paris. | 然后 再派一队人去巴黎 |
[19:23] | I’ll go to Paris. | 我去巴黎 |
[19:24] | I need your help with that passcode. | 我需要你帮我破解密码 |
[19:26] | Well, I could look for it in Paris. | 我去巴黎也能干活 |
[19:27] | You know, sidewalk café, pot of coffee, couple’a croissants. | 找个路边咖啡馆 来壶咖啡几个牛角包什么的 |
[19:30] | I’m on my way to Capitol Hill to ask about Rakitin. | 我正要去国会山询问拉基廷的事 |
[19:33] | I doubt I’ll get much traction | 我想我会遇到诸多阻碍 |
[19:34] | until you find out what’s on that drive. | 除非你能挖出U盘里的秘密 |
[19:38] | I guess that’s a no on that coffee and croissants. | 看来咖啡和羊角面包是没戏了 |
[19:40] | We’ll say hi to Mona Lisa for you. | 我们会替你去看望蒙娜丽莎的 |
[19:47] | Thank you for taking the time, Congressman. | 感谢您拨冗相见 议员先生 |
[19:49] | Always happy to make time for the FBI. | 我很乐意为联调局腾出时间 |
[19:52] | Though I am surprised there was no heads-up | 虽然我很吃惊 你没有提前说 |
[19:53] | what you wanted to talk about. Please, sit. | 你想谈什么 请坐 |
[19:55] | Take a load off and tell me what is so hush-hush | 尽情说吧 告诉我到底是什么秘密 |
[19:58] | I get an Assistant Director to make a house call. | 能让助理司长亲自登门 |
[20:01] | A hacker who goes by the name Rakitin. | 一位叫拉基廷的黑客 |
[20:04] | Never heard of him. | 从没听说过他 |
[20:05] | – Excuse me? – Anything else? | -什么 -还有别的事吗 |
[20:07] | Because I got a local Elks Club waiting to take a photo. | 还有家本地的麋鹿俱乐部在等我去合影呢 |
[20:09] | Congressman. You chair the House Intel Committee. | 议员先生 你是众议院情报委员会主席 |
[20:12] | I’ve read your report on Russian cyber intrusion. | 我看了你关于俄罗斯网络入侵的报告 |
[20:15] | I know you know who Rakitin is. | 我知道你晓得拉基廷是谁 |
[20:18] | What I know is your title. | 我知道你的职位 |
[20:20] | What I don’t know is what you do because no one would tell me. | 但不知道你究竟是干什么的 因为没人告诉我 |
[20:24] | Yeah, I chair the Intel Committee, | 我是情报委员会的主席 |
[20:26] | but for some reason, I can’t get any intel on you. | 但不知为何 我没有你的任何情报 |
[20:28] | I run a classified task force. | 我管理机密特别小组 |
[20:30] | – That’s interested in Rakitin. – Why would that surprise you? | -还对拉基廷感兴趣 -这让你意外吗 |
[20:33] | I doesn’t. It troubles me. | 不 这让我担心 |
[20:35] | Rakitin has friends in high places. | 拉基廷有位高权重的朋友 |
[20:37] | I want to make sure I’m not talking to one. | 我想确保我不是跟内鬼在谈话 |
[20:40] | I’m sorry. I’m — I’m completely confused. | 不好意思 我完全糊涂了 |
[20:44] | Three weeks ago, the hard drive | 三周前 我的委员会 |
[20:46] | on my committee’s computer was hacked. | 电脑硬盘被人黑了 |
[20:48] | All the intel we had on Rakitin was destroyed. | 我们所有关于拉基廷的情报都被毁了 |
[20:51] | – I had no idea. – My top staffer on the committee | -我完全不知情 -我在委员会的左右手 |
[20:53] | disappeared the day it happened. | 也在事发当天失踪了 |
[20:55] | Vanished into thin air. | 凭空消失了 |
[20:56] | And she was a patriot. A good person. | 她是个爱国者 是个好人 |
[20:59] | But someone got to her. | 但有人找到了她 |
[21:01] | And if they got to her, maybe they got to you. | 如果他们能让她闭嘴 或许也能策反你 |
[21:03] | Maybe you’re here to see what I know about Rakitin, | 或许你是来试探我知道多少拉基廷的事 |
[21:07] | and if I know too much, | 如果我知道的太多 |
[21:08] | maybe you’re gonna want to erase my hard drive. | 或许你也想清除我的硬盘 |
[21:11] | Here’s a name and a number. Call it. Ask about me. | 这里有个名字和电话 打过去 打听下我 |
[21:15] | If you’re satisfied with what you hear, we can talk more. | 如果你对听到的事满意 我们可以再谈 |
[21:19] | If not, thank you for your time. | 如果不 谢谢你抽空见我 |
[21:22] | I’m sure it seems like I’m being overly paranoid. | 我想你肯定觉得我过分多疑了 |
[21:24] | If we do talk, I’d like to hear more about that hack. | 如果我们能够再谈 我想多听听硬盘被黑的事 |
[21:28] | I have some paranoia of my own | 我也有一些疑虑 |
[21:29] | about who might have been behind it. | 关于可能的幕后黑手 |
[21:32] | Rogelio. I hear you have news. | 罗赫略 我听说你有消息 |
[21:35] | A location… and a room number. | 一个地点 和房间号 |
[21:40] | A youth hostel. | 青年旅社 |
[21:41] | How unexpectedly romantic. | 真是出乎意料的浪漫 |
[21:44] | Is there anywhere you don’t have eyes and ears? | 你有没安插眼线的地方吗 |
[21:46] | I got either a maid, a waiter, a waitress, a busboy, | 我在城市的每个角落都安插了女佣 |
[21:50] | or a bellhop in every corner of the city. | 服务员 勤杂工或门童 |
[21:52] | Thank you, my friend. | 谢谢 我的朋友 |
[21:53] | And please give my regards to Carlos. | 代我向卡洛斯问好 |
[21:56] | Unfortunately, he’s been deported — again. | 很不幸 他又一次被遣返了 |
[22:00] | And your friend’s tunnel in Calexico has been shut down. | 你朋友在卡莱克西科的隧道被关闭了 |
[22:02] | Ah, the goings-on at the border. | 边境的是是非非啊 |
[22:05] | One side builds, the other shuts down. | 一边建设 另一边关闭 |
[22:07] | They hide, they seek, they come, they go. | 躲躲藏藏 来来去去 |
[22:09] | It’s all so… “Tom and Jerry.” | 真是太”猫和老鼠”了 |
[22:12] | Yes, the tunnel is closed, | 对 隧道关闭了 |
[22:13] | but the submarine is fully operational. | 但潜艇运作正常 |
[22:15] | And for tracking down Alban Veseli, | 而你找到了阿尔巴·维塞利 |
[22:18] | it will always be at your disposal. | 所以随时为你效劳 |
[22:28] | I once had a brief dust-up with an Armenian fellow | 我曾经和一个亚美尼亚人有过矛盾 |
[22:31] | who took umbrage at my acquisition | 因为我收购了卡贾兰外的 |
[22:33] | of a pipeline outside Kajaran. | 一条油管道而大发雷霆 |
[22:36] | I tried to avoid him by hiding out in a hostel. | 我试着躲他 于是藏到了青年旅舍 |
[22:39] | – You “Tried.” Did he find you? – No. | -你”试着” 他找到你了吗 -没有 |
[22:42] | But after three days of communal showers and curdled yogurt, | 但经过三天的公共浴室和凝乳酸奶 |
[22:46] | James Taylor wannabes, I couldn’t stand it anymore. | 很多想成名的小子 我再也受不了了 |
[22:49] | So I stole a backpack and a Fodor’s Guide | 所以我偷了一个双肩背包和一本导游书 |
[22:51] | and hiked to Turkey through the Armenian Highlands. | 徒步穿越亚美尼亚高地去了土耳其 |
[22:54] | The Highlands. Mount Ararat. | 高地 阿勒山 |
[22:56] | Yes. And FYI — no Ark. | 没错 而且告诉你 没有方舟 |
[23:02] | Some things never change. | 有些事永远不变 |
[23:08] | No cameras. No security. Smart place to lay low. | 没有监控 没有安保 是藏身的好地方 |
[23:23] | Not here. | 不在这里 |
[23:30] | Running in a towel never ends well. | 裹着浴巾乱跑永远没有好结果 |
[23:33] | Put some pants on, and let’s talk. | 穿上裤子 我们谈谈 |
[23:42] | I did as you suggested, Mr. Cooper. | 我按照你说的去做了 库珀先生 |
[23:43] | Allstate Checked up on you with Cynthia Panabaker. | 跟辛西娅·帕娜贝克核实了你的身份 |
[23:46] | A straight arrow if ever there was one. | 她可真是直言不讳 |
[23:48] | – She likes you. – Does she, now? | -她喜欢你 -是吗 |
[23:50] | Well, she said, “He won’t pee on your leg | 她说 “他不会在你腿上撒尿 |
[23:52] | and tell you it’s rainin’.” | 然后告诉你下雨了” |
[23:55] | Sounds like Cynthia. | 听着就像辛西娅的作风 |
[23:57] | You said before that you were looking | 你之前说你在找 |
[23:58] | for information about Rakitin. | 有关拉基廷的信息 |
[24:01] | I’m curious what your committee knows about him. | 我很好奇你的委员会对他知道多少 |
[24:03] | Not a hell of a lot, to be honest. | 说实话 并不多 |
[24:05] | We don’t have an I.D. | 我们没找到身份 |
[24:06] | Hell, Rakitin could be an entire hacker group for all we know. | 拉基廷可能是一整个黑客集团也说不定 |
[24:09] | But he’s using a series of servers in Volgograd, | 但他使用了一系列在伏尔加格勒的服务器 |
[24:12] | and he is targeting some of our most carefully guarded secrets. | 而且他盯上了一些我们防御最严的信息 |
[24:16] | – Such as…? – The identities | -比如说 -在亚塞涅沃 |
[24:18] | of CIA assets in Yasenevo… | 中情局特工的身份 |
[24:20] | their funding sources, | 他们的资金来源 |
[24:22] | hacks of our own internal threat assessments. | 我们自己的情报威胁评估 |
[24:25] | What does he do with this intel? | 他拿这些情报干什么 |
[24:26] | There are a lot of theories. | 众说纷纭 |
[24:27] | NSA thinks he’s a black-market profiteer. | 国安局认为他是个黑市奸商 |
[24:30] | CIA’s convinced he’s a turncoat. | 中情局认为他是个叛国者 |
[24:32] | And what do you think? | 那你呢 |
[24:35] | Have you ever heard of N-13? | 你听说过N-13吗 |
[24:37] | Sleeper agent. | 隐身特工 |
[24:39] | A Russian asset who vanished during the Cold War | 一个在冷战期间销声匿迹的俄罗斯特工 |
[24:41] | and was never proven to exist. | 从未被证实存在 |
[24:43] | It’s a 30-year-old ghost story. | 是个三十年之久的鬼故事 |
[24:46] | What if it’s not? | 如果不是呢 |
[24:49] | What if that asset is here? | 如果这个特工就在这呢 |
[24:52] | Not only active and deeply embedded, | 不仅在活动 深入我方 |
[24:55] | but maneuvering within our intel community? | 还在操纵我方的情报系统 |
[24:59] | I don’t know whose trust he might have gained — | 我不知道他获得了谁的信任 |
[25:01] | CIA, Defense Intelligence — God forbid, the FBI. | 中情局 国防情报局 但愿不要是联调局 |
[25:04] | But I think he’s been here a long time. | 但我认为他在这很长时间了 |
[25:09] | Long enough, he’s become one of us. | 久到他成了我们中的一员 |
[25:11] | And he’s using us. | 而且他在利用我们 |
[25:13] | You think Rakitin’s feeding active intel to N-13. | 你觉得拉基廷在给N-13提供实时情报 |
[25:16] | I do. | 是的 |
[25:17] | I think I’m the only man on this hill | 我觉得我是国会山唯一一个 |
[25:18] | who may believe your ghost story about a Russian spy. | 可能相信你所说的俄罗斯特工鬼故事的人 |
[25:22] | Go on. | 说吧 |
[25:24] | We’ve recently intercepted a thumb drive | 我们最近拦截了一个优盘 |
[25:26] | containing sensitive intel | 包含敏感情报 |
[25:27] | we believe was obtained by Rakitin. | 我们认为是拉基廷窃取的 |
[25:29] | I suspect he intended to deliver that drive to N-13. | 我怀疑他想把这个优盘交给N-13 |
[25:32] | Why do you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[25:33] | Did anything on the drive identify N-13? | 优盘上有证实N-13身份的资料吗 |
[25:37] | All I can say is our source believes it was intended | 我只能说我们的线人认为优盘是想给 |
[25:39] | for someone on our Most Wanted List. | 一个在我们通缉名单上的人 |
[25:41] | Well, whoever your source is, he or she is way off base. | 无论你的线人是谁 他或她都彻底搞错了 |
[25:44] | I’m telling you — N-13 is buried | 我告诉你 N-13已经 |
[25:46] | deep within the U.S. Government. | 渗入了美国政府 |
[25:49] | That said, I strongly encourage you to follow up on it. | 话虽如此 我强烈建议你继续追查 |
[25:52] | Based on what I know of Rakitin, | 据我对拉基廷的了解 |
[25:54] | he and N-13 pose an imminent threat to national security. | 他和N-13对国家安全有迫在眉睫的威胁 |
[26:02] | I must admit I’m surprised you took this contract, Alban. | 我得承认我很意外你接了这单合同 阿尔巴 |
[26:06] | I’d never pretend to call us friends, | 我从不假装认为我们是朋友 |
[26:08] | but we are professional associates. | 但我们是生意合作伙伴 |
[26:10] | It’s a job. | 这是份工作 |
[26:11] | Unbridled resentment. Is that what this is all about? | 极度憎恨 是因为这个吗 |
[26:15] | You somehow blame me for you going to prison. | 你怪我害你进了监狱 |
[26:17] | – You are why I went to prison. – No. | -就是你害我进了监狱 -不 |
[26:20] | You went to prison because you were caught doing a job | 你进监狱是因为你在干我雇你干的活时 |
[26:23] | I hired you to do. | 被人抓包了 |
[26:24] | Don’t blame me for your failed cut-and-run. | 自己逃得不够快就别怪我 |
[26:27] | I’ve been in that box for seven years. | 我在那笼子里待了七年 |
[26:30] | And now you’re out. Because of Elizabeth Keen. | 现在你出来了 多亏了伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[26:33] | That is why you’re aligned with her, isn’t it? | 所以你效忠于她 对吧 |
[26:35] | You bear me resentment for your failure, | 你把自己的失败归咎于我 |
[26:37] | and now you both want me dead? | 现在你们俩都想让我死吗 |
[26:39] | What’s he so worked up about? | 他这么激动干什么 |
[26:41] | Talk to me about Agent Keen. Tell me where I can find her. | 跟我说说基恩探员 告诉我怎么找到她 |
[26:46] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[26:47] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[26:55] | You just flew in from Paris. What were you doing there? | 你刚从巴黎飞回来 你去那干什么 |
[26:58] | Taking a tour of the Temple de l’Amour? | 参观爱情神殿吗 |
[27:00] | Strolling along the Canal Saint-Martin? | 漫步圣马丁运河沿岸吗 |
[27:03] | What do you think? I was setting up the job. | 你觉得呢 我去布置机关了 |
[27:07] | – I have no plans to be in France. – So? | -我没计划去法国 -所以呢 |
[27:10] | So how were you going to carry out your contract? | 那你要怎么完成你的合同 |
[27:12] | What’s wrong with him? How were you going to kill me? | 这家伙怎么回事 你要怎么杀我 |
[27:17] | The contract’s not on you. | 合同不是要你的命 |
[27:20] | Who were you hired to kill? | 你被雇来杀谁 |
[27:26] | Madeline Toussaint. | 玛德琳·图桑 |
[27:27] | At least that’s the name she’s using right now. | 这是她现在在用的名字 |
[27:29] | This is the address she gave her current employer. | 这是她告诉现任雇主的住址 |
[27:31] | If she’s here, we’re gonna have to make the provisional arrest. | 如果她在这里 我们只能临时逮捕 |
[27:33] | You can file for extradition afterward. | 你们可以之后递交引渡文件 |
[27:35] | We’re just here for backup. | 我们只是来作为后援的 |
[28:08] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[28:13] | She’s visiting an aunt in Albania. She’ll be back later today. | 她去阿尔巴尼亚探望姑姑了 今晚就会回来 |
[28:23] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[28:29] | Hang on. We’ll get help. | 撑住 我们去叫救援 |
[28:35] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[28:37] | You know how much I love I told you so, Harold, | 你知道我有多喜欢说”我早告诉你了” 哈罗德 |
[28:40] | so I confirmed the fact straight from the source. | 我从第一手消息确认的 |
[28:42] | Elizabeth sprung The Freelancer | 伊丽莎白把自由职业者弄出狱 |
[28:44] | so she could engage his services. | 是为了雇佣他 |
[28:46] | I refuse to believe that. | 我拒绝相信 |
[28:47] | Alban Veseli cloaks assassination in mass murder. | 阿尔巴·维塞利擅长用大规模屠杀来掩盖单起谋杀 |
[28:50] | I don’t care how far she’s slipped, | 我不管她已经走偏了多少 |
[28:51] | Agent Keen would never use The Freelancer to kill you. | 但基恩探员绝不会雇自由职业者来杀你 |
[28:54] | You’re half-right. She didn’t hire him to kill me. | 你说对了一半 她雇他不是来杀我的 |
[28:56] | She hired him to kill Chemical Mary. | 而是去杀化学家玛丽的 |
[28:59] | – Mary Bremmer. Why? – I’m not sure. | -玛丽·布雷默 为什么 -我不确定 |
[29:02] | I’m hoping a slightly more creative | 我正指望用别具一格的问话 |
[29:04] | line of questioning will persuade him to reveal his plan. | 来让他说出自己的计划 |
[29:08] | But one thing is clear — it’s already in motion. | 但有一件事是肯定的 计划已经开始实施了 |
[29:11] | Ressler’s at Bremmer’s residence in Paris now. | 雷斯勒现在正在布雷默位于巴黎的住所 |
[29:14] | She’s apparently flying back from Albania today. | 她今天要从阿尔巴尼亚飞回来 |
[29:16] | A transcontinental flight filled with innocent passengers? | 满载着无辜乘客的洲际航班 |
[29:20] | We’re contacting the airlines now. | 我们正在联系航空公司 |
[29:34] | Merci! | 谢谢 |
[29:34] | Move swiftly, Harold. | 赶紧行动 哈罗德 |
[29:36] | If Mary Bremmer boards that plane… | 如果玛丽·布雷默登上了那架飞机 |
[29:38] | I’ll bet you nickels to navy beans | 我拿全副身家担保 |
[29:40] | the only way it comes down is in pieces. | 飞机落地的时候一定已经成了碎片 |
[29:48] | We got a hit on one of Bremmer’s passports. | 我们查到了布雷默其中一本护照 |
[29:50] | She’s currently en route to France on Parisian Air. | 她现在正在飞往法国的巴黎航空航班上 |
[29:52] | Okay. We’re 10 minutes from Charles de Gaulle. | 好 我们还有十分钟到戴高乐机场 |
[29:54] | – How long before she lands? – About a half an hour, | -她还有多久落地 -大约半小时 |
[29:56] | but we have to assume that plane won’t land. | 但我们必须假设那架飞机不会落地 |
[29:58] | There are 162 passengers on board, including families. | 机上有162位乘客 还有很多是一家人 |
[30:02] | – And he’ll kill everyone. – Wait. | -他会杀了他们全部 -等等 |
[30:03] | I thought The Freelancer was going after Reddington. | 自由职业者不是要杀雷丁顿吗 |
[30:05] | That’s what we all thought. | 我们原本也这么以为 |
[30:06] | Alright. The airline’s confirming that Bremmer’s | 好 航空公司确认布雷默 |
[30:08] | on the boarded-passenger manifest. | 在登机人员名单上 |
[30:09] | So Keen’s taking out a chemical arms trader — | 所以基恩要杀一个化学武器贸易商 |
[30:11] | air hugs for that — but she’s gonna waste a plane | 太好了 但她要牺牲一整驾飞机上的人的生命 |
[30:13] | full of passengers in the process? | 来做到这一点吗 |
[30:15] | Have the airport authority prepare for contingencies — | 让机场方面做好应急准备 |
[30:17] | rescue units, medics. You know the routine. | 救援小组 医疗人员 就那套流程 |
[30:20] | Okay. Thank you. Uh, I’ve got the tower. | 好 谢谢 接通控制塔了 |
[30:21] | I’ve got air-traffic control on the line. | 我接通空管人员了 |
[30:23] | Call me when you’re on site. | 到地方了打给我 |
[30:24] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[30:26] | Hello. This is Harold Cooper. | 你好 我是哈罗德·库珀 |
[30:28] | I’m the Assistant Director of the FBI | 我是联调局助理局长 |
[30:29] | calling from Washington, D.C. | 我现在在华盛顿 |
[30:31] | Stephan Gervais. ATC Supervisor. What’s going on? | 斯蒂芬·热尔韦 空中管制主管 什么事 |
[30:34] | We have a credible threat that someone’s trying | 我们得知了一个可信度很高的威胁 |
[30:35] | to bring down Parisian Air flight 2419. | 有人正试图让巴黎航空2419航班坠机 |
[30:38] | – Really? How? – Well, we don’t know that yet, Stephan. | -什么 怎么坠机 -这我们还不知道 斯蒂芬 |
[30:40] | We need your help figuring it out. | 我们需要你的帮助来弄清楚 |
[30:42] | Parisian Air 2-4-1 niner. | 巴黎航空2419 |
[30:44] | Are you currently experiencing | 你们现在碰到了 |
[30:46] | any problems or equipment malfunctions? | 任何问题或机械故障吗 |
[30:49] | Negative, Tower. Everything is showing normal at this time. | 没有 控制塔 当前一切正常 |
[30:52] | Anything unusual show up in your preflight checklist? | 飞行前准备检查单有任何异常吗 |
[30:55] | Nothing. May I ask why? | 没有 为什么这么问 |
[30:57] | Switch to discrete frequency 133.6. | 切换到独立频道133.6 |
[31:01] | What do you want me to tell them? | 你想让我怎么跟他们说 |
[31:02] | Should they be looking for a bomb? | 是可能有炸弹吗 |
[31:03] | Suspect engages | 嫌犯擅长 |
[31:04] | in terrorist activities disguised as accidents. | 将恐怖袭击伪装成意外 |
[31:06] | It’s doubtful he’d use explosives. | 他应该不会使用炸药 |
[31:08] | Okay, he was physically on that plane. | 好 他亲自登上过飞机 |
[31:10] | Airport security has footage of him entering the cabin | 机场监控拍到了他进入机舱 |
[31:12] | along with the cleaning crew. | 和清洁人员一起 |
[31:13] | Tower, is there anything | 控制塔 我们有什么 |
[31:15] | we should be worried about up here? | 需要注意的吗 |
[31:17] | We’ve just begun our descent. | 我们刚刚开始降落 |
[31:18] | Stand by. One moment. | 等一下 稍等 |
[31:20] | They just started their descent. | 他们刚刚开始降落 |
[31:21] | – The instrument panel. – What about it? | -仪表面板 -怎么了 |
[31:25] | Seven years ago, Veseli derailed a passenger trail | 七年前 维塞利让一辆列车 |
[31:28] | by making it hit a curve too fast. | 超速过弯而脱轨 |
[31:37] | Clear! Clear out! | 快撤 撤退 |
[31:41] | He did that by rigging the two speed-data sources | 他操纵了控制仓内的两个速度数据源 |
[31:44] | in the control cabin to show the train traveling | 使得显示的数值 |
[31:46] | at a slower speed than its actual rate. | 低于列车的实际速度 |
[31:48] | Can your pilots check their controls for signs of tampering? | 你能让飞行员检查一下飞行控制功能是否被操纵了吗 |
[31:51] | Parisian Air 2-4-1 niner, it’s possible | 巴黎航空2419 |
[31:53] | your flight controls have been physically compromised. | 你们的飞行控制功能有可能被人为破坏了 |
[31:56] | Can you take a careful look around? | 你们能仔细检查一下吗 |
[31:58] | Roger. Stand by, Tower. | 收到 稍等 控制塔 |
[32:15] | – There is a thumb drive here. – We got something. | -上面有个优盘 -有情况 |
[32:18] | Someone left a thumb drive inside the Data Loader. | 有人在数据加载器上插了一个优盘 |
[32:21] | There’s a panel inside the cockpit | 驾驶舱里有一个用于 |
[32:22] | for software and database updates. | 软件和数据库更新的面板 |
[32:24] | Someone left a thumb drive inside. | 有人在面板上插了一个优盘 |
[32:26] | Which could be corrupting their instruments | 优盘可能控制了仪器 |
[32:27] | or running its own scripts. | 或者在运行其他脚本 |
[32:30] | – Oh, no. – You said the plane’s making its approach. | -不好 -你说飞机即将到达了 |
[32:33] | Are your tracking systems showing anything unusual? | 你们的跟踪系统有显示异常吗 |
[32:35] | Our GPS system is based entirely on information | 我们定位系统的信息完全是基于 |
[32:37] | transmitted to us from the aircraft. | 飞机传给我们的数据的 |
[32:39] | If that plane isn’t where it should be right now, | 如果飞机不在当前显示的位置 |
[32:41] | we would not know it from down here. | 我们在地面是无法发现的 |
[32:43] | Okay, that data stick wasn’t left there by accident. | 好 优盘肯定不是意外落在那里的 |
[32:45] | It is a brute-force attack. Take it out! Take it out now! | 这是一次暴力攻击 拔出来 马上拔出来 |
[32:48] | Parisian Air 2-4-1 niner. | 巴黎航空2419 |
[32:49] | Remove the drive from the Data Loader. | 把优盘从数据加载器上拔出来 |
[32:51] | I repeat! Remove the drive! | 重复一遍 把优盘拔出来 |
[32:53] | Copy, Tower. | 收到 控制塔 |
[32:57] | Warning. | 警报 |
[32:59] | Warning. | 警报 |
[33:04] | – Warning. – Autopilot off! | -警报 -自动驾驶失效 |
[33:06] | Flight directors off. | 飞行指挥仪失效 |
[33:20] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[33:22] | They’re too low. Immediate right turn! | 他们高度太低了 立即右转 |
[33:24] | Heading 2-3-zero! | 高度230 |
[33:26] | Traffic is directly in front of you! | 飞机就在你正前方 |
[33:28] | I have control! | 我能控制飞机 |
[33:44] | Ladies and gentlemen, I’m terribly sorry | 女士们先生们 非常抱歉 |
[33:46] | for that sudden shift in altitude. | 刚才飞机突然下降 |
[33:48] | We obviously had an incident, | 飞机刚刚出现了意外 |
[33:50] | but we are safe and on course and will be landing shortly. | 但现在已经安全回到航线并且即将降落 |
[34:03] | What’s happening?! Uh, are — are they dying? | 怎么了 他们 他们要死了吗 |
[34:06] | No, sir. | 不 长官 |
[34:07] | I believe those are cries of celebration. | 我认为这是人群庆祝的叫喊声 |
[34:10] | Tower. Parisian Air 2-4-1 niner. | 塔楼 这里是巴黎航空2419 |
[34:13] | We are clear of the traffic and climbing to 8,000. | 我们已远离了其他飞机 并攀升到8000米高度 |
[34:16] | We will be begin our approach for landing. | 我们要开始尝试降落了 |
[34:19] | 法国 巴黎 戴高乐机场 | |
[34:37] | Excuse me. A passenger. Mary Bremmer? | 请问 里面还有乘客吗 玛丽·布雷默 |
[34:40] | Oh, that’s it. That’s everyone. | 没人了 所有人都出来了 |
[34:42] | – Are you sure? – Feel free to take a look, | -你确定吗 -想进去看的话 请自便 |
[34:44] | but I checked the cabins personally. | 但是我亲自查看过客舱了 |
[34:46] | There’s no one left on the plane. | 飞机上没有人了 |
[34:55] | Mary Bremmer was never on the plane. | 玛丽·布雷默就没登机 |
[34:57] | She made it to the airport, | 她到了机场 |
[34:58] | but she was abducted outside the terminal. | 但是在航站楼外就被绑架了 |
[35:03] | What about the passenger manifest? | 那乘客名单是怎么回事 |
[35:05] | You said it showed her on board. | 你说过 名单显示她登机了 |
[35:08] | Shortly after Bremmer was taken, | 就在布雷默被带走后不久 |
[35:09] | an unidentified woman entered the terminal | 一位身份不明的女性带着布雷默的护照和机票 |
[35:11] | with her passport and ticket, | 进入了航站楼 |
[35:13] | which was slipped into the purse | 在登机口将这两样东西 |
[35:14] | of an unsuspecting passenger at the gate. | 偷偷塞进了一位毫无嫌疑的乘客包里 |
[35:16] | The unidentified woman then left the terminal, | 这位身份不明的女性随后就离开了航站楼 |
[35:19] | and the passenger boarded the flight as Bremmer. | 而这位乘客就以布雷默的身份登机了 |
[35:23] | This “Unidentified woman.” | 这位”身份不明的女性” |
[35:25] | She look familiar to you? | 你觉得她看起来眼熟吗 |
[35:27] | These are the best images we could pull, but, yes… | 这是我们能找到的最清晰的画面 但是没错 |
[35:31] | we believe it’s Keen. | 我们认为这是基恩 |
[35:32] | So, Elizabeth conducted an operatic performance, | 所以 伊丽莎白指挥了一场歌剧表演 |
[35:37] | getting an assassin out of prison, | 将一位杀手从监狱中救出 |
[35:39] | elaborately sabotaging a commercial airliner, | 蓄意破坏一架商业客机 |
[35:43] | only to snatch her target from the jaws of death | 只为了在最后关头将自己的目标 |
[35:46] | at the last second? | 从鬼门关救回来 |
[35:49] | Perhaps she wanted the world to believe | 也许她是想让世人相信 |
[35:51] | Bremmer died in that crash. | 布雷默在飞机失事中丧命了 |
[35:54] | To what end? | 为什么 |
[35:56] | I can’t fathom. | 我难以理解 |
[35:58] | It’s more likely Elizabeth wanted Bremmer to think | 更有可能是伊丽莎白想让布雷默认为 |
[36:01] | she saved her life, | 自己救了她的命 |
[36:03] | which would put Bremmer in Elizabeth’s debt. | 这样布雷默就欠伊丽莎白一个人情 |
[36:05] | Whatever they’re working on, | 不管他们在谋划些什么 |
[36:06] | we’re gonna make it as difficult as possible. | 我们都要尽可能地阻止他们 |
[36:09] | Our people are combing through Bremmer’s flat in Paris | 我们的人正在仔细搜查布雷默在巴黎的公寓 |
[36:11] | and have ID’d a number of associates. | 并已经查出了许多同伙的身份 |
[36:14] | Teams are en route as we speak. | 我们说话这会 抓捕小队已经在路上了 |
[36:17] | I still can’t get over the fact that Elizabeth | 我还是没法相信这个事实 |
[36:19] | was willing to let The Freelancer crash two planes. | 伊丽莎白竟会愿意让自由职业者搞毁两架飞机 |
[36:24] | I was holding out hope for her. We all were. | 我之前还对她抱有希望 我们都是 |
[36:26] | But now? It seems she’s past the point of no return. | 但是现在 看起来她已经跨过底线 回不来了 |
[36:31] | – FBI! – Turn around! | -联调局 -转过身来 |
[36:34] | Give me your hands! | 把手举起来 |
[36:37] | I’ll try to leave the moralizing to you, Harold. | 我就尽量把说教这件事留给你吧 哈罗德 |
[36:43] | In the meantime, perhaps this will ease your pain. | 与此同时 也许这个能平缓你的痛苦 |
[36:48] | Tell Donald to pay a visit to this address. | 告诉唐纳德去这个地址一趟 |
[36:51] | What is this? | 这是哪里 |
[36:53] | Your team worked very hard to put | 你的队伍第一轮费了很大力气 |
[36:55] | The Freelancer behind bars the first time around. | 才将”自由职业者”关进监狱 |
[36:59] | I think that’s probably the right place for him. | 我认为 那也许就是适合他的地方 |
[37:09] | Thank you for the Scotch. | 多谢你的苏格兰威士忌 |
[37:27] | Whoa, whoa. Easy, brah. | 放松 兄弟 |
[37:30] | The man in the hat said the popo would be here. | 戴着帽子的男人说过条子会来的 |
[37:38] | Why does this feel like an empty victory? | 为什么这感觉像是空虚的胜利 |
[37:39] | Because this guy has no idea | 因为这家伙根本不知道 |
[37:41] | what Keen’s up to with Chemical Mary. | 基恩对化学家玛丽有什么打算 |
[37:45] | Open this door right now! | 马上把门打开 |
[37:46] | I want to see her! | 我要见她 |
[37:48] | Where is she?! The woman! | 她在哪 那个女人 |
[37:52] | I want to talk to her! | 我要跟她说话 |
[37:54] | Do you hear me?! | 你们听见了没有 |
[37:58] | Open this door right now! I want to see her! | 马上把门打开 我要见她 |
[38:07] | Angela is the one you were asking about. | 安吉拉就是你之前打听的那个人 |
[38:10] | She’s the one who told me that Veseli was at the hostel. | 她就是告诉我维塞利在这家酒店的人 |
[38:13] | Angela, I can’t thank you enough. | 安吉拉 我对你感激不尽 |
[38:15] | I just have one question. | 我只有一个问题 |
[38:17] | I need to know how you came by this valuable information. | 我需要知道 你是怎么获得这么宝贵的信息的 |
[38:26] | It was… | 是 |
[38:28] | a woman. | 一个女人 |
[38:30] | This woman? | 这个女人吗 |
[38:33] | I, uh, asked her | 我 问过她 |
[38:35] | how she know that I was looking for him. | 她是怎么知道我在找维塞利的 |
[38:39] | She wouldn’t say. | 她不肯说 |
[38:41] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[38:45] | Oh, and your cousin Carlos. | 还有你的表兄卡洛斯 |
[38:46] | I’m told he’s somewhere under the Gulf of Mexico as we speak. | 我听说他此时正在墨西哥湾南部某个地方 |
[38:50] | Muchas gracias, Raymond. | 非常感谢 雷蒙德 |
[38:52] | If there’s anything I can do for you… | 如果有什么我可以为你做的 |
[38:53] | You’ve done more than you know. And all to the good. | 你所做的比自己知道的还要多 都做得很好 |
[39:00] | Well, that’s a load off. | 真是如释重负 |
[39:02] | Elizabeth wanted you to find The Freelancer. | 伊丽莎白想让你找到自由职业者 |
[39:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:06] | Knowing that when we did, we’d work with the FBI | 她知道 一旦我们找到 就会与联调局合作 |
[39:09] | to stop him from crashing that plane. | 阻止自由职业者将飞机坠毁 |
[39:11] | So she hires a lawyer to obtain Veseli’s freedom, | 所以她雇了一名律师来让维塞利获得自由 |
[39:15] | pays Veseli to crash a plane, | 让维塞利将飞机坠毁 |
[39:17] | uses the threat of that crash to gain Chemical Mary’s trust, | 利用飞机失事的威胁 获取化学家玛丽的信任 |
[39:21] | gives us intel to keep the plane from going down. | 给我们情报 阻止飞机失事 |
[39:24] | Sounds like one of your plans. | 听起来就像你的计划一样 |
[39:26] | It does, doesn’t it? | 可不是吗 |
[39:27] | She may not be interested in crash a plane, | 她也许对让飞机坠毁不感兴趣 |
[39:30] | but she’s still in business with a war criminal. | 但是 她还是在和一位战犯打交道 |
[39:32] | Tomorrow’s problem. | 那是明天的麻烦了 |
[39:34] | Tonight, we savor the small victory. | 今晚 我们获得了一场小胜利 |
[39:36] | And we should tell Edward to fuel the jet. | 而且 我们应该让爱德华给飞机加油 |
[39:39] | We need to pay our friend in Moscow a visit. | 我们需要去莫斯科拜访我们的朋友了 |
[39:46] | Uh, hi. Um, sir, uh, sorry to — | 你好 长官 抱歉 |
[39:49] | It’s, uh, late, and, uh, you’re drinking — alone — | 现在 很迟了 你在一个人 喝酒啊 |
[39:52] | uh, which is — which is, fine. I mean, I can — | 这 这挺好的 我是说 我可以 |
[39:55] | What is it? | 有什么事 |
[39:56] | – Good news on the passcode. – You cracked it. | -是关于密码的好消息 -你破解密码了 |
[39:58] | What? Oh, uh, no. | 什么 不是 |
[40:00] | Uh, that would be great news, like miraculously great. | 那就是特大好消息了 超级特大好消息 |
[40:02] | No. Uh, the good news is I figured out how to crack it. | 不是 好消息是 我想明白该怎么破解密码了 |
[40:06] | With this. | 用这个 |
[40:08] | I don’t think Rakitin chose a steel flash drive | 我不认为拉基廷选了铁的u盘 |
[40:10] | to protect his software. | 是为了保护自己的软件 |
[40:11] | If I’m right, there’s a capacitive scanner | 如果我是对的 u盘里面藏着的 |
[40:13] | hidden in the flash drive. | 是电容式扫描仪 |
[40:15] | It is the best security platform in passwordless identification. | 它是目前无密码认证方式中最好的安全平台 |
[40:18] | So there’s no password. | 所以 没有密码 |
[40:19] | It’s biometric. And that is where this comes in. | 而是生物密码 这就是这个东西的用处 |
[40:23] | Get the print, put it in, and… | 拿到指纹 将其输入 然后 |
[40:26] | …open sesame. | 芝麻开门 |
[40:27] | Or, um, you know, some less politically incorrect exclamation. | 或者 某些不那么政治正确的感叹词 |
[40:31] | – So all I need is a fingerprint. – Yeah. | -所以我只需要一枚指纹 -是的 |
[40:33] | And that is where the miracle comes in. | 这时候问题就来了 |
[40:36] | Figuring out whose print to use. | 得搞清楚用的是谁的指纹 |
[40:39] | Thank you, Aram. | 谢谢 阿兰姆 |
[40:42] | Here’s hoping for a miracle. | 希望奇迹出现 |
[41:03] | Raymond! | 雷蒙德 |
[41:20] | Thank you for coming. We have much to discuss. | 谢谢你的到来 我们有好多事要讨论 |
[41:24] | I am told Rakitin is in play. | 我听说拉基廷也参与进来了 |
[41:27] | My safe deposit box was compromised. | 我的保险箱被盗了 |
[41:31] | The flash drive I entrusted you with? | 我托付给你的u盘 |
[41:33] | I’m still looking for it. | 我还在找它的下落 |
[41:34] | No doubt we have Elizabeth Keen to thank for it going missing. | 毫无疑问 u盘失踪是拜基恩所赐 |
[41:39] | My position in regard to her has not changed. | 我对她的态度没有变 |
[41:42] | I understand. She is untouchable. | 我明白 不能碰她 |
[41:45] | But you must understand — | 但是你要明白 |
[41:48] | Harold Cooper is not. | 哈罗德·库珀可不是碰不得 |
[42:00] | Will miracles never cease? | 奇迹永远不会消失 |
[42:03] | If he gains access to the Rakitin files, | 如果他看到了拉基廷的文件 |
[42:06] | you’ll have to eliminate him. | 你就得杀了他 |
[42:12] | I understand. | 我明白 |