Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] *She wants to be your James Bond* *她想成为你的詹姆士·邦德*
[00:14] *She wants to be your James Bond* *她想成为你的詹姆士·邦德*
[00:17] *Well, it’s not for a price and it’s not to be nice* *不为金银 却也并非示好*
[00:22] *She wants to be your James Bond* *她想成为你的詹姆士·邦德*
[00:25] Not again. 又来
[00:26] *She wants to be your James Bond* *她想成为你的詹姆士·邦德*
[00:32] Yeah? 喂
[00:32] This is Zimmer Security. 这里是吉玛安保公司
[00:33] We have an alarm alert. 我们收到警报信息
[00:35] Yeah, everything’s fine. 这里没事
[00:37] Uh, raccoons tip the can. 浣熊把垃圾桶翻倒了
[00:39] They set off the alarm. There’s no need to — 它们触发了警报 没必要…
[00:40] I have officers en route. 一队警察正在前往您家的路上
[00:42] They should arriving momentarily. 他们马上就到
[00:44] Well, listen, this is like the third time this month. 听着 这好像是这个月第三回了
[00:51] Just tell the officers that they — 告诉警察他们…
[00:53] Sir, we have officers on site now. 先生 警察已经到达现场了
[00:57] Police. Is anyone home? 警察 家里有人吗
[01:02] Police. Answer the door. 警察 快开门
[01:03] I tried to tell you — 我告诉你
[01:04] interrupt a man while he’s sleeping, 想吵醒一个睡梦中的人
[01:07] find out how a man sleeps. 就当心起床气
[01:20] I’m gonna make this easy, Carl. 很简单 卡尔
[01:22] Trip the alarm, your wife dies. 触发警报 你妻子就会死
[01:25] Look at our faces, your wife dies. 看到我们的脸 你妻子会死
[01:29] The key for box C112. Hand it over. C112号箱子的钥匙 拿出来
[01:33] *James Bond* *詹姆士·邦德*
[01:43] *She wants to be your James Bond* *她想成为你的詹姆士·邦德*
[01:45] You know who that belongs to? 你知道那个箱子是谁的吗
[01:46] Stay down. 待着别动
[01:47] *She wants to be your James Bond* *她想成为你的詹姆士·邦德*
[01:50] *She might stand in your way* *她也许会挡住你的去路*
[01:52] *But still she’ll save the day* *但她仍能拯救世界*
[01:55] *She wants to be your James Bond* *她想成为你的詹姆士·邦德*
[01:57] *James Bond* *詹姆士·邦德*
[01:59] *She wants to be your James Bond* *她想成为你的詹姆士·邦德*
[02:02] *She will not be shamed* *她丝毫不会愧疚*
[02:06] *She will not be blamed* *她从来不受责备*
[02:10] *When she confuses the two, she blames it on you* *当她弹错一个音 她就会怪罪于你
[02:14] *Screaming, “You’re insane, you’re insane”* *尖叫着 是你疯了 是你疯了*
[02:19] *Didn’t make the rules* *别定规则*
[02:21] Once your wife calls, you’re free to go. 等你妻子打来电话 你就可以走了
[02:24] *Most fools gravitate to vanity* *大多数傻瓜都爱慕虚荣*
[02:27] *And her sanity is insanity* *而她的理智便是疯狂*
[02:31] *Driving off while making you feel guilty* *在你愧疚时扬长而去*
[02:36] Carl? They’re gone. Are you — 卡尔 他们走了 你还…
[02:39] Honey? 老公
[02:41] Hey. It’s me. 是我
[02:43] Call Reddington. 给雷丁顿打电话
[02:45] Tell him we got a problem. 告诉他我们遇到麻烦了
[02:56] Carl, I entrusted you with my belongings 卡尔 我把我的东西托付给你
[02:59] because I believed that you could keep them safe. 因为我相信你能保证他们的安全
[03:03] Clearly I overestimated your abilities. 显然我高估了你的能力
[03:07] Yes. But with all due respect — 是的 但恕我直言
[03:09] “With all due respect”? 恕我直言
[03:10] What an absurd little qualifier. 多么荒谬的一个小谦辞
[03:13] Why do people insist on stating their deference 为什么人们都是先表达他们的敬意
[03:16] right before undercutting it 然后立刻就会说一些
[03:18] with a mildly disrespectful provocation? 有些不尊重人的挑衅话语
[03:21] Whoever robbed you knew where to look, 抢劫你的人知道去哪里找那些东西
[03:23] and they didn’t learn it from me. 我没有泄露信息
[03:26] So… 所以
[03:28] with all due respect, if there was a failure of security, 恕我直言 就算有安全漏洞
[03:31] it wasn’t on my end. 也不关我的事
[03:47] Thank you, Carl. 谢谢你 卡尔
[03:51] Now, with all due respect, 现在 恕我直言
[03:52] your cologne is beginning to make my eyes water. 你的古龙香水快把我呛死了
[04:04] That was Marvin. 我和马文联系了
[04:06] He’s closing the other deposit boxes as we speak. 我们说话这会儿他正在关闭其他的保险箱
[04:10] Your hunch was right. 你的预感是对的
[04:11] Elizabeth was behind the robbery. 伊丽莎白是这起抢劫案的幕后黑手
[04:13] Which means it had to be Hadley who tipped her off to the box. 也就说肯定是哈德利把盒子的事告诉了她
[04:17] Carlos is holed up in Turin. 卡洛斯躲在都灵
[04:19] Yanka’s nursing a gunshot wound in Bariloche. 扬卡在巴里洛切治疗枪伤
[04:22] You think she hired the Confidence? 你觉得她雇佣了弗莱堡的秘密
[04:26] Yes, actually. I believe I do. 没错 我相信是这样
[04:32] Harold. 哈罗德
[04:33] It appears we can add bank robbery 看来我们可以把抢银行也加入到
[04:36] to Elizabeth’s burgeoning criminal résumé. 伊丽莎白日益丰富的犯罪简历里
[04:39] What happened? Have you spoken with her? 怎么了 你和她谈过了吗
[04:40] Do you know where she is? 你知道她在哪儿吗
[04:41] I do not, but I know a few of the criminals 我不知道 但是我知道和她
[04:44] she’s been mixed up with. 混在一起的几个罪犯
[04:45] They call themselves the Fribourg Confidence. 他们自称弗莱堡的秘密
[04:48] In the past three years, they’ve stolen over $25 million 在过去三年里 他们从至少六家银行偷了
[04:53] from at least six U.S. Banks. 超过二千五百万美元
[04:55] Six robberies? Why haven’t I heard about them? 六起抢劫案 为什么我从没听说过
[04:57] The thefts were never reported. 他们从来没被报道过
[04:59] The Confidence targets accounts held by criminals 他们的目标账户都是那些
[05:02] who have arrangements 和财迷心窍的银行经理
[05:04] with somewhat unscrupulous bank managers. 达成协议的罪犯们的
[05:08] I’ve never concerned myself 我从没把自己和这些
[05:09] with the Fribourgians or Fribourgers or — 弗莱堡同伙还是帮派什么的扯上关联
[05:12] I don’t know. They never bothered me, 我不知道怎么叫好 他们从没惹过我
[05:14] so I never bothered with them. 所以我也不管他们
[05:16] Until now. 直到现在
[05:17] Last night, they stole something very important to me. 他们昨晚偷了对我很重要的东西
[05:19] I want it back. 我要拿回来
[05:21] You mean Elizabeth stole from you, 你是说伊丽莎白从你那偷走的
[05:22] and you’re not going to tell me what. 而你不准备告诉我是什么的东西
[05:24] What she stole is my concern, 她偷了什么是我该关心的
[05:26] but finding Elizabeth concerns us both. 但找伊丽莎白是我们共同关心的事
[05:28] This case may help us to do that. 这个案子可能对我们有所帮助
[05:32] $4 million stolen from a Los Angeles bank. 四百万美元被从一家洛杉矶银行盗走
[05:34] A Monet taken from a safe deposit box in Oslo. 一幅莫奈画作被从奥斯陆一保险箱中取走
[05:38] Millions in forged cigarette tax stamps 价值上百万的烟草印花税票
[05:40] vanish from a vault in Kobe. 从神户的一个保险库中消失不见
[05:42] According to Reddington, the same heist crew which robbed him 据雷丁顿所说 劫走他东西的那一伙人
[05:45] have targeted banks from Seattle to Ankara, 对从西雅图到安卡拉的银行都下过手
[05:47] and none of the thefts have been reported, 但没人报案
[05:49] because the targets were criminals. 因为他们的目标都是罪犯
[05:50] And Reddington’s sure it was Agent Keen who hired them? 雷丁顿确定是基恩探员雇的他们吗
[05:52] He wouldn’t say what Agent Keen was after or why, 他不肯说基恩探员拿走了什么 或为什么要拿走
[05:54] but whatever it was, he believes finding this crew 但不管是什么 他相信找到这个团伙
[05:58] is our best chance of finding her. 是我们找到她最好的机会
[05:59] And what happens when we find her? 那我们找到她之后怎么办
[06:01] We bring her in and just, you know, 我们把她带回来 然后就
[06:03] pretend like none of this ever happened? 假装什么都没发生吗
[06:05] Something tells me that’s not what Agent Keen has in mind. 我觉得基恩探员不会那么想
[06:08] – What exactly are you suggesting? – I don’t know. -你到底想说什么 -我不知道
[06:10] It seems kind of crazy to me that, um, 我们还称她为基恩探员
[06:11] we’re still calling her Agent Keen. 让我觉得有些不合常理
[06:14] Agent Ressler, Agent Park, see if you can find any leads 雷斯勒探员 帕克探员 看你们能不能
[06:17] on this heist crew from the bank manager. 从银行经理那发现什么劫匪的线索
[06:19] We’ll save the ethical deliberations 等我们找到伊丽莎白之后
[06:20] till after we’ve found Elizabeth. 再想怎么对待她吧
[06:25] This is crazy. If there was a breach, 这太疯狂了 如果我们有人入侵
[06:27] we’d call the police. But there was no breach. 我们就报警了 但根本就没有
[06:31] And the security feeds? 监控录像呢
[06:32] A brief system glitch. 当时出现了点小故障
[06:34] Which I was notified of, which is why I came down personally 这事被上报给我了 所以我才亲自过来
[06:37] to check things out and reset the system. 看是什么问题然后重置系统
[06:39] I need to see what’s inside box C112. 我要看C112号箱里装的是什么
[06:43] – Excuse me? – Box C112. -什么 -C112号箱
[06:45] I need you to open it. 我需要你打开它
[06:47] Of course. 当然
[06:47] Uh, Liam, while I show them the box, 利亚姆 在我给他们看保险箱的时候
[06:49] could you please go to the server room 你能不能去机房
[06:50] and see if you can put last night’s feeds 看能不能把昨晚的监控
[06:51] on a drive for the agents? 拷给探员们
[06:58] We know the box belongs to Raymond Reddington. 我们知道这个保险箱是雷蒙德·雷丁顿的
[07:01] Actually, it’s registered to a Mr. Lloyd Wilke — 事实上它是在罗伊德·威尔奇先生名下
[07:03] It’s how we know it was hit. 所以我们才知道它被盗了
[07:05] We had people sitting on it, waiting for him to show. 我们有人一直在监视这里 等他出现
[07:07] Mr. Wilke. 威尔奇先生
[07:08] Play it cute, we charge you with conspiracy 再耍小聪明 我们就以共谋罪起诉你
[07:10] and you get a decade, maybe more. 然后就进去蹲十年吧 也许更久
[07:12] Drop the Mr. Wilke BS, 别再说什么威尔奇先生
[07:14] and you might be home in time for dinner. 你也许还能准时回家吃饭
[07:19] One of them, the leader, I think, she pulled the lock. 他们中的一个 领头的 我想是她开的锁
[07:21] The other wiped the security system. 另一个解除了警报系统
[07:23] The whole thing was over in 5, 10 minutes. 整个过程只用了五到十分钟
[07:26] I didn’t see their faces. 我没看到他们的脸
[07:27] – So the leader was a woman? – Yes. -所以领头的是个女的 -对
[07:29] She went right for the box. 她直接就去开那个保险箱了
[07:31] There’s hundreds of boxes in here. 这里有几百个保险箱
[07:33] – If she knew where to go – She’d been here before. -如果她知道位置 -说明她来过这里
[07:40] Cynthia, to what do I owe the pleasure? 辛西娅 什么风把你吹来了
[07:41] Shelve the pleasantries, Harold. 别啰嗦了 哈罗德
[07:43] I’m hotter than a Laredo parking lot. 我这边已经火烧眉毛了
[07:46] Alban Veseli has filed a motion to withdraw his guilty plea. 阿尔巴·维塞利申请撤销他的认罪
[07:50] – I don’t know that name. – Of course you do. -我没听过这个名字 -你当然听过
[07:52] He’s a contract killer and the first criminal 他是个职业杀手 也是你和这个特别小组
[07:54] you and this task force put in prison. 送进监狱的第一个罪犯
[07:57] You’re talking about The Freelancer. 你说的是自由职业者啊
[07:59] Hid his murders within the headlines 他将他杀害的人伪装成
[08:00] of ordinary accidents and disasters. 报纸上的普通事故和灾害受害者
[08:02] If you’re here, he must be making an argument that concerns you. 你来找我 说明他的辩护点对你来说很棘手
[08:04] His argument hasn’t changed. 他的辩护点没变
[08:06] Our case was based on information given to us 我们的案子是基于一位
[08:09] by a confidential informant. 秘密线人的线报
[08:10] Veseli says the trial judge erred 维塞利说法官没有强制我们
[08:12] by not forcing us to disclose the informant’s identity. 公开线人身份是不合程序的
[08:15] So we violated his 6th Amendment right 所以我们就侵犯了宪法第六修正案
[08:17] to confront his accuser. 赋予他的和控告者对质的权利
[08:18] Sounds pretty standard. 听起来很平常
[08:19] Not this time. 这次不一样
[08:20] He’s hired Scooter Rovenpor to handle the appeal. 他请了斯库特尔·罗文坡来上诉
[08:23] Rovenpor could get the devil off on appeal. 罗文坡连魔鬼都能捞出来
[08:25] Old Scoot certainly got the judge’s attention. 毫无疑问老斯库特引起了法官的注意
[08:28] We fought it, but he’s ordered both parties to appear 我们争取过了 但他还是要求双方
[08:30] for oral argument on the motion to withdraw. 就撤销认罪进行辩论
[08:32] Who the hell are you? 你是谁
[08:33] Agent Keen swore out the affidavits 基恩探员宣誓的那份证词
[08:35] based on the informant’s knowledge, 是基于线人的线报
[08:36] so he wants to hear from Keen directly. 所以他要直接向基恩了解情况
[08:39] I’m afraid that may be difficult. 那恐怕很难
[08:41] Agent Keen’s in the field. 基恩探员在出外勤
[08:43] Then get her back. 那就把她召回
[08:44] She’s due in Judge Velchek’s court first thing tomorrow. 她明天一早必须到维尔切克法官那报到
[08:47] We need to neutralize this, Harold. 我们得搞定这件事 哈罗德
[08:49] If the evidence we got from Reddington gets excluded, 如果我们从雷丁顿那得到的证据不被取用
[08:51] our case is gonna be shakier than cafeteria Jell-O. 我们的案子就岌岌可危了
[08:55] A thousand dollars an hour? 一小时一千吗
[08:57] A fee I’ve agreed to waive. 我可以不收这个钱
[08:58] Why? 为什么
[08:59] Not saying I don’t appreciate it, but why me? 不是说我不感激 但为什么选我
[09:03] I don’t think you got a fair trial. 我认为你没有得到公正的审判
[09:07] You believe I’m innocent. 你相信我是无辜的
[09:10] No. 不
[09:11] But I believe 但是我相信
[09:12] even mass murderers deserve equal justice. 即使是杀人无数的凶手也一样值得公正对待
[09:16] You think if I get it, I’ll walk? 你觉得如果我得到公正判决 我会无罪
[09:20] Maybe. 也许
[09:22] But that’s all gonna depend on Agent Elizabeth Keen. 但是这得取决于伊丽莎白·基恩探员
[09:56] Is anything more boring than bird watching? 还有比观察鸟类活动更无聊的事吗
[10:00] Six hours to maybe glimpse the bill of a toucan 坐等六个小时就为了能瞥一眼巨嘴鸟的喙
[10:03] you can see on a box of Froot Loops. 明明可以直接去香果圈麦片盒子上看
[10:06] Bird watching is more than just birds, Cvetko. 观察鸟类活动不仅仅是为了看鸟 茨韦特科
[10:09] It’s seeing ourselves in connection with the world in which we live. 而是为了看到我们与自身所生活世界的联系
[10:14] I live in laboratory. 我住在实验室
[10:17] The only birds I connect with are dead. 与我有联系的鸟类都是死的
[10:19] Your world is uniquely inanimate. 你的世界是独特的死水
[10:22] Which is why I asked you here. 因此 我才请你来这
[10:24] I need to know who wrote this. 我需要知道这是谁写的
[10:28] It’s not Elizabeth Keen? 不是伊丽莎白·基恩吗
[10:29] Someone in her employ. 是她雇来的人
[10:31] Who may have left a fingerprint, 这人也许会留下指纹
[10:34] a clue that could lead you to her identity. 或者能让你查出她身份的线索
[10:36] In the world I’m living in, nothing is more important. 在我所处的世界 没有比这更重要的了
[10:39] I’ll see what can I do. 我想想有什么办法
[10:42] Under the greenwood tree, who loves to lie with me, 在绿树下 谁会愿意与我躺下
[10:47] and turn his merry note unto the sweet bird’s throat. 并倾听可爱鸟儿喉头婉转的乐声
[10:53] Nice rhyme. 很美的句子
[10:54] Shakespeare thought so. 莎士比亚的杰作
[10:57] Okay. 好吧
[11:10] You said the robber had staked out the bank, 你说劫匪之前监视了银行
[11:12] so I pulled a list of people with safety deposit boxes. 所以我调出了有银行保险箱的人员名单
[11:15] Thought I’d catch Park up to speed 我觉得我要让帕克了解下
[11:16] on The Freelancer’s handiwork. 自由职业者的杰作
[11:18] Collapsed buildings, overturned ferries, 弄塌了房屋 搞沉了渡轮
[11:19] all to kill one person? 就为了杀一个人
[11:20] 纽约哨兵报 美国税务局光天化日下受到袭击
[11:20] Yeah, he was a real peach, 是啊 他可是个厉害的人物
[11:22] who may walk free unless Liz shows up in court. 除非莉斯出现在法庭上 否则他就要被无罪释放了
[11:24] We have to find her. 我们一定要找到她
[11:25] The only way to do that is to find the thief on this list. 唯一的方法就是在这份名单里找出窃贼
[11:28] Well, we better hope 我们最好希望
[11:29] that Cooper can stall the judge until we do. 库珀能在我们找到前拖延住法官
[11:32] To be clear, Mr. Rovenpor, 事先说清楚 罗文坡先生
[11:34] your client pleaded guilty to one count of murder, 你的客户承认了一项谋杀罪名
[11:37] namely the murder of a woman named Floriana Campo. 也就是针对名叫弗劳瑞安娜·坎波女性的谋杀
[11:40] A notorious human trafficker, Your Honor. 她是一位臭名昭著的人贩子 法官大人
[11:43] At the time, 此时此刻
[11:43] Mr. Veseli’s attorney moved that the government be ordered 维塞利先生的律师要求政府方面
[11:46] to disclose the identity of the confidential informant 披露秘密线人的身份
[11:49] who supplied most of the information that led to his arrest. 也就是提供了大部分情报导致他被逮捕的人
[11:52] – A motion I denied. – Yes, Your Honor, -我拒绝了这项动议 -是的 法官大人
[11:54] and in light of your ruling, and only because of it, 根据你的裁决 也仅仅是因此
[11:56] my client felt that it was in his best interest to enter a plea. 我的客户觉得 他最好的选择就是认罪
[11:59] Many cases are founded on intel supplied by confidential sources, 许多案件都是基于秘密线人提供的情报
[12:03] Your Honor. 法官大人
[12:04] You weighed the variables at the time 您权衡了当时的变量
[12:05] and made a perfectly reasonable ruling. 做出了完全合理的裁决
[12:07] – I agree. – You agree? -我同意 -你同意
[12:09] It was reasonable based on the information… 裁决之所以合理是基于
[12:12] you made available at the time, 你当时提供的信息
[12:14] but since that time, new information has come to light. 但在那之后 新的情况出现了
[12:16] For starters, we now know that Agent Elizabeth Keen 首先 我们现在知道了伊丽莎白·基恩探员
[12:18] has made a number of high-profile cases 基于秘密来源的情报
[12:20] based on intel from confidential sources. 破了许多备受关注的案件
[12:23] A shocking number. 数量惊人
[12:24] More, in fact, than any other major case agent. 事实上 比其他任何一位重案组探员都多
[12:27] We’d have to review those numbers. 我们需要再了解一下所谓的数字
[12:29] The vast majority, if not all, of those cases 就算不是全部案件 也是绝大多数
[12:32] were based on intel supplied by the same individual. 都是基于同一个人提供的情报
[12:35] You believe that based on what? 你是基于什么理由得出的结论
[12:36] I’ve read the defendant’s papers. 我读过被告的文件了
[12:38] All these cases — Ms. Navarro, can you assure me 所有的案件 纳瓦罗小姐 你能向我保证
[12:41] there were multiple sources? 这些是来源于多种渠道吗
[12:43] We are not able to answer that. 我们不能回答这个问题
[12:44] Because if she did, 因为如果她回答了
[12:45] you’d wonder if there was any informant at all, 你就会想 真的有什么线人吗
[12:47] since one person couldn’t possibly have 因为一个人不可能
[12:49] such a wide variety of criminal knowledge. 有如此之广的罪犯情报
[12:52] Maybe Agent Keen fabricated her quote/unquote “Source” 也许基恩探员编造了她所谓的”情报源”
[12:56] as a way to get defendants to cop a plea. 作为一种让被告们被迫认罪的方式
[12:59] There has been no fabrication, Your Honor, 一切情报都不是编造的 法官大人
[13:01] and there is no evidence 也根本没有证据
[13:02] – Not yet, – to show that there has been. -目前没有 -可以表明有过编造
[13:03] but that’s why you’re here, 但是这就是你来这的原因
[13:04] because I’m not prepared to take your word on that. 因为我不准备听信你一面之词
[13:07] I want to hear from Agent Keen. 我要听基恩探员的说法
[13:08] Your Honor, I am Assistant Director ?Harold Cooper of the FBI. 法官大人 我是联调局助理司长哈罗德·库珀
[13:12] I’m Agent Keen’s immediate supervisor. 我是基恩探员的直接上级
[13:14] Unfortunately, she’s on assignment 不幸的是 她现在正在执行任务
[13:16] and unable to be here today. 今天无法来到这里
[13:17] Her assignment was to show up in my courtroom. 她的任务就是来到我的法庭上
[13:19] I’m afraid that won’t be possible. 恐怕这不可能
[13:21] How convenient. ?Your Honor, this is intentional. 多么凑巧啊 法官大人 他们这是故意的
[13:23] Until when? How long before she can answer my questions, 要多久 她还要多久才能回答我的问题
[13:26] in person and under oath? 亲自到场并进行宣誓
[13:28] I honestly don’t know, Your Honor. 我真的不知道 法官大人
[13:29] Well, that’s not gonna cut it, Mr. Cooper. 那可不行 库珀先生
[13:31] Have Keen here by 4:00 P.M. Today. 让基恩今天下午4点到场
[13:33] I can’t guarantee that, Your Honor. 我无法保证 法官大人
[13:35] I can guarantee this — if she’s not here, 我向你保证 如果她不来
[13:37] I will grant the defendant’s motion 我会同意被告提出的动议
[13:39] and Mr. Veseli may very well be released. 维塞利先生很有可能被释放
[13:49] He’s here. 他来了
[13:54] Red, you should know, Keen approached me last week. 红魔 我要告诉你 基恩上周来找过我
[13:58] She said you were dying. 说你快要死了
[14:01] That she’s the heir apparent and I should throw in with her. 她说她是接班人 我应该投靠她
[14:05] Did you find anything? 你有什么发现吗
[14:06] No prints or DNA. 没有指纹 也没有DNA
[14:08] But you said the note was left by a bank robber, 但是你说那是银行劫匪留下的
[14:11] so I checked it against a database 所以我在一个包含各种纸条和文件信息的
[14:13] of information on robberies — other notes, documents — 抢劫案信息库里 进行比对
[14:17] and found a handwriting match to a previous robbery. 发现这个笔迹与一起以前的劫案相符
[14:22] Thank you, Cvetko, for your work and your loyalty. 谢谢你的付出和忠诚 茨韦特科
[14:29] The Bell Tower heist in ’94? 1994年的钟楼劫案
[14:32] You know it? 你知道吗
[14:33] I do, and the man who did it. 知道 还认识那个犯人
[14:38] Three pills, half a glass of water. 三片药 半杯水
[14:40] Nothing else until I come back. 除此之外不要在我回来之前吃任何东西
[14:46] She’s rather charmless. 她还真是没有什么魅力
[14:50] We both know you didn’t come here 我们都清楚你来这里
[14:52] for a skip down memory lane. 可不是找我叙旧的
[14:57] Two nights ago, I was robbed. 两天前的晚上 我被抢了
[14:59] Thief left a note. 小偷留下一张纸条
[15:00] The writing matches a note you gave a teller 笔迹和你当初干钟楼劫案时
[15:02] during the Bell Tower job. 交给出纳员的纸条相符
[15:06] You think I robbed you? 你觉得是我抢了你
[15:08] I take two steps, I gotta rest for an hour. 我现在走两步就要休息一个小时
[15:11] I can’t even steal my wallet out of my own pocket. 我甚至没办法从我自己口袋里偷自己的钱包
[15:17] Sorry. 抱歉
[15:21] – Anything? – We went through the names -有发现吗 -我们查了所有
[15:22] of everyone with a safe deposit box. 名下有保险箱的人
[15:24] Two weeks ago, 两周前
[15:25] Terese Krissoff opened one. 特蕾莎·克里斯索夫开了一个保险箱
[15:26] Only the real Ms. Krissoff died three months ago. 然而真正的克里斯索夫小姐三周前就去世了
[15:29] The impostor opened an account 假冒她的人用假社保号码
[15:31] with a fake Social Security number 开了一个账户
[15:32] so she can case the room. 从而对保险库进行探查
[15:34] The robbers avoided surveillance 劫犯洗劫你的保险箱时
[15:35] when they broke into your box. 避开了监控摄像头
[15:36] But we pulled a photo of Krissoff 但是我们调出了这位克里斯索夫
[15:38] from a week ago when she was prepping the job. 一周前踩点时的监控视频
[15:40] We just sent you a copy of the image. 刚把图像发给你了
[15:42] We can’t make a positive ID. 我们无法确认身份
[15:43] Can you? 你认识吗
[15:48] No, but I may know someone who can. 不认识 但我可能知道认识她的人
[15:53] I was once held captive by the Shining Path. 我被光辉道路游击队抓过
[15:57] Three months of unrelenting heat and humidity 在秘鲁丛林里忍受了三个月的
[16:02] in the Peruvian jungle, 闷热和潮湿
[16:03] mixed with the occasional round of electroshock. 还时不时会遭遇雷暴
[16:06] All in all, it was a rather unpleasant experience 总而言之 那不是什么愉快的经历
[16:10] but for my cellmate, 但我的狱友可不觉得
[16:11] a delightfully monkish, 他是一个开朗的蒙基什人
[16:14] bookish Polish aid worker 援助波兰的一个书呆子
[16:16] who was also, inexplicably, 更奇怪的是
[16:18] something of a handwriting expert. 这家伙还是一个笔迹专家
[16:21] While fending off the daily onslaught of rhinoceros beetles, 在我们每天抵御犀牛甲虫的侵扰时
[16:25] he would hold forth on why a child’s handwriting 他会说起 为什么孩子的笔迹
[16:29] is often nearly identical to that of at least one, 往往至少会和父母中的一方
[16:33] if not a little of both, 甚至会和两方
[16:35] of his or her parents’ handwriting. 都有一些相似
[16:39] Apparently, the similarity isn’t genetic at all, 这种相似性当然不是什么遗传的因素
[16:43] just subconscious imitation. 只是下意识的模仿行为
[16:50] I didn’t know you had a daughter. 我都不知道你还有个女儿
[16:53] I did once. But not anymore. 曾经有 现在已经没有了
[16:59] I owe you an apology. 我欠你一个道歉
[17:01] It’s not your handwriting on the note. 纸条上的笔迹不是你的
[17:03] It’s hers. 而是她的
[17:05] You didn’t rob me. She did. 不是你抢了我 而是她
[17:08] No. That’s impossible. 不 不可能
[17:10] I need you to tell me where she is. 我需要你告诉我她在哪里
[17:17] Where is she? 她在哪里
[17:19] Jennifer and I are estranged. 我和詹妮弗已经没有联系了
[17:23] Now, I-I got those photos from her mother. 这些照片都是她妈妈给我的
[17:27] She and I agreed that Jen should live with her 我和她都认为詹妮应该跟着她一起生活
[17:30] s-so she could have a life, a good life. 这样才能过上好的生活
[17:34] An honest life. 正大光明的生活
[17:37] Where is she, Abe? 她在哪里 亚伯
[17:40] I’m not gonna ask you again. 我不会再问第四遍
[17:43] I can’t tell you because I don’t know. 我没法告诉你 因为我不知道
[17:48] But if you’re right that my baby’s a thief, 但如果你说得没错 我的孩子真的是一个小偷
[17:52] go ahead. 那就来吧
[17:53] You may as well kill me now, 你最好现在就把我杀了
[17:55] ’cause I ain’t got nothing to live for. 因为我这辈子已经没有盼头了
[18:05] The photo Aram sent you — 阿兰姆给你发的照片
[18:06] were you able to ID the woman in it? 你知道上面的女人是谁吗
[18:08] Yes. The lead bore fruit. 知道 老鼠的孩子会打洞
[18:10] So you know who robbed you, who Elizabeth hired to rob you. 那你知道伊丽莎白雇谁偷了你的东西了
[18:13] I do. We’re looking for her now. 是的 我们正在找她
[18:15] We need to look together. 我们也要一起找
[18:16] After all these years, Harold, 这么多年了 哈罗德
[18:18] I would think you’d know I don’t do halfsies. 你应该了解我是不会合作的人
[18:21] If we don’t find Elizabeth by 4:00 P.M. today, 要是我们今天下午四点之前找不到伊丽莎白
[18:23] the case we made against Alban Veseli will fall apart. 我们就只能撤销对阿尔巴·维塞利的指控了
[18:26] – Alban. The Freelancer. – Yes. -阿尔巴 那个自由职业者 -是的
[18:28] And he has a new attorney 他请了一个新律师
[18:29] who claims we violated his civil rights 他声称我们拒不透露你是我们的线人
[18:31] by not disclosing that you were our source. 是违反了他的公民权利
[18:34] If Elizabeth doesn’t appear in court to defend the case, 如果伊丽莎白不出现在法庭上
[18:36] the judge may let him walk. 法官就要放走他了
[18:38] So are we doing halfsies or what? 所以我们到底合不合作
[18:43] The woman we’re looking for — 我们要找的女人…
[18:44] her name is Jennifer Anne Moores. 名叫詹妮弗·安妮·摩尔斯
[18:46] According to Reddington, she’s the daughter of Abraham Moores. 据雷丁顿所说 她是亚伯拉罕·摩尔斯的女儿
[18:49] Reddington claims Moores is a retired bank robber. 雷丁顿称摩尔斯是一个已隐退的银行劫匪
[18:51] Like father like daughter. 有其父必有其女
[18:53] Moores was arrested in ’98, did nine years and retired. 摩尔斯于98年被捕 坐了九年牢之后隐退
[18:56] Or maybe passed on the family business to his daughter. 也可能是把事业传承给了他女儿
[18:59] Reddington doesn’t think so. 雷丁顿不这么认为
[19:00] He says the last thing the father wanted 他说这位父亲最不希望的
[19:02] was for his daughter to follow in his footsteps. 就是让女儿步他的后尘
[19:04] He told her that. They became estranged. 他也这么跟女儿说了 然后他们就疏远了
[19:06] Reddington doesn’t think he knows where the daughter is. 雷丁顿觉得他不知道他女儿在哪里
[19:08] The DMV database shows 637 Jennifer Anne Moores. 车管局数据库中有637个詹妮弗·安妮·摩尔斯
[19:12] But once I cross-check that 但我将其
[19:15] against the photo we got from the bank — 和我们从银行拿到的照片匹配之后
[19:18] We got her address. 就找到了她的地址
[19:19] And her occupation — well, alleged occupation 还有职业 表面的职业
[19:22] since I doubt she’s gonna list “Bank robber” 毕竟她在申请贷款的时候职业一栏
[19:23] on her mortgage application. 肯定不会填”银行劫匪”
[19:25] I want teams at her home and work. 派人去她家里和单位
[19:26] Should we bring her in? 我们要逮捕她吗
[19:27] No, I want her followed. 不 跟踪她
[19:29] Hopefully to Elizabeth Keen. 希望她能带我们找到伊丽莎白·基恩
[19:40] – Aram, what’s up with your audio? – I don’t know. -阿兰姆 你的音频信号呢 -我不知道
[19:42] I’m getting some nasty frequency interference. Hang on. 这里有严重的频率干扰 等一下
[19:47] That’s the second call she’s had in five minutes. 这是她五分钟内打的第二个电话了
[19:49] What’s she up to? 她要干什么
[19:51] The whole thing’s sort of a double-edged sword, isn’t it? 这整件事就是把双刃剑 是不是
[19:53] What whole thing? 什么整件事
[19:55] This business with Keen. 基恩这事
[19:56] And The Freelancer. Him getting out. 还有自由职业者要被释放这事
[19:58] The guy derailed a train, killed 60 innocents 这家伙让一列火车脱轨 害死了60个无辜之人
[20:00] in an attempt to hide one murder. 就为了掩盖一桩谋杀
[20:02] – He’s not getting out. – He may if Keen doesn’t show. -他不会被释放的 -基恩不出现就有可能
[20:04] He could walk. 他可能会被释放
[20:05] On the other hand, if she does show, 另一方面 如果她真的出现了
[20:07] the killer stays in prison, but we’re forced to arrest Keen. 凶手继续坐牢 但我们却要被迫逮捕基恩
[20:10] Double-edged sword. 双刃剑
[20:11] Well, at this point, all we have are bad options, 此时此刻 我们面对的都是糟糕的选项
[20:13] so arresting her may be the best bad one we’ve got. 所以逮捕她可能是其中最不糟糕的选项了
[20:17] You haven’t been able to yet. 你到现在还没能逮捕她
[20:18] Yeah, but with the way things are going, 是 但就目前的事态发展而言
[20:20] that might be the only way to keep her safe. 这可能是唯一能保证她安全的方法了
[20:22] Now, who’s this here? 这位又是谁
[20:25] Think he’s part of her crew? 是她的团伙成员吗
[20:26] Aram, where’s that audio? 阿兰姆 音频呢
[20:27] Nasty frequency interference. Hang on. 严重频率干扰 等一下
[20:33] Hang on. 等一下
[20:34] We got someone else now. Female to the south. 又有人来了 南边 一个女人
[20:37] Aram, we need that audio. 阿兰姆 我们需要音频信号
[20:38] Okay. Just, um — Alright. 好的 等等 好吧
[20:40] Give me 20 seconds, and I will get you sound. 给我二十秒 我就能搞定音频
[20:50] What the hell is he doing? 他在干什么
[20:53] We’re not supposed to meet 在我把优盘交给客户之前
[20:54] until I deliver the drive to the client. 我们都不该见面的
[20:56] We have a problem. 出了点问题
[20:58] Reddington showed up at your father’s apartment. 雷丁顿去了你父亲的公寓
[21:00] Raymond Reddington? You’re sure it was him? 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 你确定是他
[21:03] – I knew this was a mistake. – Let me think. -我就知道这是个错误 -让我想想
[21:07] What’s the move, Jen? 怎么办 詹
[21:14] Oh, excuse me. Uh, s-sorry. 打扰一下 抱歉
[21:15] Uh, did you guys happen to see, uh, a woman walk by, 你们有没有看到一个女人经过
[21:18] about, um, 5’7″, uh, dark — uh, dark curly hair, 大概一米七 深色卷发
[21:21] uh, super smart and funny, so really — she’s really funny. 非常聪明有趣 真的非常 非常有趣
[21:24] We haven’t seen anyone. Sorry. 我们没看到有什么人 抱歉
[21:27] Thanks anyway. It’s just, um… 谢谢了 只是我…
[21:29] I can’t remember if I was supposed to meet her at 1:00 我不记得我是约的一点
[21:31] and I’m super early 然后早到了很多
[21:33] or noon and I just, like, totally stood her up. 还是约的中午 然后放了她鸽子了
[21:36] You could just text her? 你不如给她发个短信问问
[21:38] I can text her. I can text her. I’ll text her. 我可以发短信 我可以发短信 我去发短信
[21:41] Oh! I’m sorry! 抱歉
[21:42] Such an idiot. Sorry. 我真蠢 抱歉
[21:44] Oh, my God. 我的天
[21:49] – Spilling all the sugar. – It’s fine. -把糖包撒了一地 -没事
[21:52] Okay. Thanks. 好 谢谢
[21:57] What exactly did Reddington say? 雷丁顿具体说了什么
[21:59] He asked your dad about you. About the job. 他向你爸问起了你 还有这单活
[22:02] If he finds us, you know he’s gonna kill us, right? 他要是找到了我们一定会杀了我们 你知道的吧
[22:05] What do you want to do? 你想怎么做
[22:07] Call Reddington and say you’re sorry, 打电话给雷丁顿说你很抱歉
[22:09] that you’ll give it back? 你会把东西还给他吗
[22:10] What’s done is done. 事情已经发生了
[22:11] We need to split up. Lay low. 我们需要分开 低调行事
[22:14] Yes, but not until after we deliver the drive to Givins 是 但我们把先把优盘给吉文斯
[22:17] and we get paid. 并拿到钱
[22:19] – Givins. – You know that name? -吉文斯 -你认识
[22:21] Carolyn Givins. It’s one of Keen’s aliases. 卡洛琳·吉文斯 这是基恩的化名之一
[22:26] Carolyn. It’s me. 卡洛琳 是我
[22:28] I need to move up the meet. 我需要提前会面
[22:30] Peirce Mill in Rock Creek Park, 3:00 p.m. 岩溪公园皮尔斯磨坊 下午三点
[22:37] All worked out. 搞定了
[22:41] Cooper. 库珀
[22:42] Jennifer Moores is making the drop to Keen today. 詹妮弗·摩尔斯今天就会把东西给基恩
[22:45] – Do you have the location? – Rock Creek Park. -知道地点吗 -岩溪公园
[22:47] We’re getting units in place now. 我们正在派人过去
[22:48] The moment she’s in custody, bring her here. 一逮捕她就送她来这里
[22:51] And, Agent Ressler, let’s keep this an internal matter. 还有 雷斯勒探员 这事我们内部解决
[22:54] We can notify Reddington once Keen’s safe and in our custody. 等基恩被安全收押再通知雷丁顿
[23:09] We’ve got movement. 有动静了
[23:11] Unit 1, hang back a bit. 一队 退后一点
[23:27] Did you see that? 看到了吗
[23:29] All teams, report. 各队报告
[23:30] Unit 1, clear. 一队 安全
[23:31] Unit 2, holding just south of the location. 二队 就守在该位置的南边
[23:35] Your drop’s blown. 你暴露了
[23:36] What? No. 什么 不会吧
[23:38] If Reddington’s people knew, I’d be dead by now. 如果雷丁顿的人知道了 我早就死了
[23:40] It’s not Reddington. 不是雷丁顿
[23:42] It’s the FBI. 是联调局
[23:45] Who’s she talking with? 她在跟谁说话
[23:46] This has gotta be it. 一定是那个人
[23:49] Check your account. 看看你的账户
[23:55] Okay. I have the funds. 好的 我收到钱了
[23:57] Where are you? I have your drive. 你在哪里 你的U盘在我这里
[23:59] Slow down. Listen to me. 别着急 听我说
[24:00] If you want a shot at staying outta prison, 如果你不想坐牢
[24:03] I need you to do exactly as I say. 我需要你严格按我说的做
[24:13] Park. 7:00. 公园的七点钟方向
[24:15] The woman in the red jacket. 穿红色外套的女人
[24:17] Copy. Unit 1, you have eyes? 收到 第一小队 你看到了吗
[24:26] All units, move in now. 各小队 现在行动
[24:28] Jennifer Moores. FBI. 詹妮弗·摩尔斯 我们是联调局的
[24:29] You’re under arrest. 你被捕了
[24:31] FBI! Hands in the air! Hands! 联调局的 举起手来 快举
[24:36] What’s going on? What did I do? 发生了什么事 我做了什么
[24:37] – Stand still. – Don’t move. -站着别动 -不许动
[24:40] Put your hands behind your back. 把你的手放在背后
[24:42] Park, what have you got? 帕克 你找到了什么
[24:44] Nothing. Pack’s empty. 什么都没有 是空的
[24:46] Empty? You sure? 空的 你确定吗
[24:49] The coffee cup. 那个咖啡杯
[24:51] Where’s the cup? 杯子去哪里了
[25:16] I know you. How you operate. 我了解你 你的做事方法
[25:20] She’ll be here. 她会来的
[25:21] The way you handle Reddington 你操控雷丁顿的方式
[25:22] while all the while letting him think he’s handling you. 一直以来让他觉得是他在操控你
[25:25] The velvet shiv you use to get your agents to do what you need 你恩威并施 让你的探员帮你卖命的同时
[25:28] in a way that makes them feel like they can do what they want. 让他们感觉自己能为所欲为
[25:31] Harold, you are a wonder to behold. 哈罗德 你可真是个奇才
[25:34] No one could’ve done what you’ve done these past seven years. 没人能做到你过去七年做的事
[25:36] Yet here you are, steaming up like a tea kettle, 然而现在 你却急得坐立不安
[25:39] and I want to know why. 我想知道是为什么
[25:41] What’s going on with Agent Keen? 基恩探员出什么事了
[25:43] I can’t tell you that. 我不能告诉你
[25:44] And I can’t protect you if you don’t. 如果你不说 我就不能保护你
[25:46] And believe me when I tell you, 而且信我的话吧
[25:48] if the criminals you’ve arrested start getting released, 如果被你们抓捕的罪犯开始被释放
[25:50] you’re gonna need more protection 你会需要更多的保护
[25:51] than a pair of teens in the back of papa’s car. 可不止是在老爸保护自己小孩那种
[25:58] Let me get this straight. 我就直说了吧
[25:59] I ordered Agent Keen to appear. She didn’t. 我命令基恩探员 她没有来
[26:01] I gave her a second chance to comply. She hasn’t. 我又给了她第二次机会 她还是没来
[26:04] Your Honor, may we approach? 法官大人 我们可以上前来吗
[26:11] – Who is this? – Cynthia Panabaker, Your Honor. -这位是谁 -辛西娅·帕娜贝克 法官大人
[26:13] White House Counsel. 白宫法律顾问
[26:15] If we could talk to Your Honor ex parte, 如果我们可以和法官阁下您单独谈谈
[26:17] make a proffer for your ears only, 和您单独说点事情
[26:18] maybe we can move things along. 也许我们可以让事情顺利进行下去
[26:20] Absolutely not. Your Honor — 绝对不行 法官大人
[26:21] It’s the only way this happens, Your Honor. 这是唯一办法 法官大人
[26:23] You’re in the dark. 您什么都不知道
[26:24] You want to release a mass-murderer 您希望因为没有相关情报
[26:25] because you don’t have information? 就释放一个杀人如麻的刽子手吗
[26:27] Do it. See how that works out for you. 释放吧 看看对您来说结果会如何
[26:29] Or grant our request and step into the light. 或者答应我们的请求 了解真相
[26:35] I’ll clear the courtroom and hear the proffer. 我会将法庭清场 听听他们说的
[26:37] Relax, Mr. Rovenpor. 放轻松 罗文坡先生
[26:39] Once I hear the truth, I’ll make a ruling about what, 一旦我听了事实 我将会作出判决
[26:40] if anything, stays privileged. 你放心 结果会被特许保密
[26:44] Bailiff, please clear the court. 法警 请将法庭清场
[26:45] All rise. Court is in recess. 全体起立 现在休庭
[26:55] This better be good. 这最好是重要的消息
[26:57] Raymond Reddington 雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[26:58] is Agent Keen’s confidential informant. 是基恩探员的线人
[27:01] That’s right. The President is aware. 没错 总统知道此事
[27:03] So is a very small handful of federal agents. 少数联邦探员也知道此事
[27:05] And now the list includes you. 现在知道的人也包括您
[27:07] You’re telling me the United States government 你是说 美国政府
[27:09] is willingly in business with Raymond Reddington? 自愿和雷蒙德·雷丁顿合作吗
[27:11] You’re not the first person to express…some concern. 你不是第一位对此…担忧的人
[27:14] Oh, I’m not concerned. I’m offended. 我不是担心 我是很生气
[27:16] You don’t find many swans swimming in the sewer. 能提供真正帮助的罪犯非常罕见
[27:19] Reddington’s the source behind all these cases, 雷丁顿是所有这些案件背后的线人
[27:21] the one feeding Agent Keen a steady diet of major criminals 是那个在过去七年多时间里 稳定地向基恩探员
[27:23] for the last seven-plus years? 提供重要罪犯信息的人吗
[27:25] You can understand why we need to keep that from being exposed. 您能理解 我们为什么不能让此事曝光
[27:28] We didn’t want you to think 我们不想让您认为
[27:29] we were simply refusing to comply with the court — 我们拒绝服从法庭的命令
[27:32] You don’t think you had an obligation 你难道不觉得你有义务
[27:33] to inform those defendants 告知那些被告
[27:34] that the source of the intel used against them 指控他们的情报来源
[27:36] was maybe the most prolific criminal mastermind 正是现在世界史上最诡计多端的
[27:38] in modern world history? 犯罪首脑吗
[27:39] Express your distaste all you want, 您可以任意表达您的反感
[27:40] but three presidents have come to a different conclusion. 但三位总统都得出了与您不同的结论
[27:43] We didn’t come back here for your moral judgment. 我们不是来接受您的道德审判的
[27:45] Then here’s my legal judgment. 那这就是我的法律判决
[27:46] I find anything the FBI learned from Reddington 我认为联调局从雷丁顿那里得到的
[27:48] with regard to this defendant 任何关于这名被告的信息
[27:50] to be unreliable as a matter of law. 从法律角度来说都不可靠
[27:52] All evidence that came from him 所有从他那里得来的证据
[27:54] or was the fruit of the relationship with him 或者因他的关系得来的证据
[27:56] should have been declared inadmissible. 都应宣布不予采纳
[27:58] – Your Honor, please. – Absent that evidence, -法官大人 求你了 -除了那个证据
[27:59] does the government have sufficient proof 检方有足够的证据
[28:00] to make its case against Mr. Veseli? 指控维塞利先生吗
[28:02] We’d need time before answering that, Your Honor. 我们需要时间回答这个问题 法官大人
[28:04] That’s too bad, ’cause time’s up. 很遗憾 时间到了
[28:05] I am granting the defendant’s motion 我要批准被告的动议
[28:07] to withdraw his guilty plea, 撤销他的认罪
[28:08] and I am forced to dismiss the charges against him. 而且不得不驳回对他的指控
[28:12] – Don’t do this. – I’m not doing it, Mr. Cooper. -别这么做 -错不在我 库珀先生
[28:14] You are. 而在你
[28:25] He’s in for a pleasant surprise. 他就要知道这个惊喜了
[28:27] It’ll take a few hours for the prison to process him out. 监狱需要花几小时才能处理完他的出狱
[28:29] I’ll do what I can to slow that down. 我会尽力拖延这个过程
[28:31] – What good will that do? – I’ll take another look. -那有什么好处 -我再仔细看看
[28:33] It’s a long shot, but maybe there’s enough 希望不大 但或许足够
[28:35] to hold him on another charge. 用其他指控关住他
[28:37] In the meantime, find Keen. 与此同时 你去找到基恩
[28:39] We have Jennifer Moores in custody. 詹妮弗·摩尔斯已被关押
[28:41] Now, I don’t know who Miss Moores is 我不知道摩尔斯小姐是谁
[28:42] or how she can lead you to Keen, 或她怎么能帮你们找到基恩
[28:44] but if you don’t bring her in soon, you’re on your own. 但如果你不赶紧找到她 你们就自求多福吧
[28:47] If this is gonna blow up, 如果这事搞砸了
[28:48] I won’t be the one jumping on any grenades. 我不会在雷区自寻死路
[28:54] Well, I wouldn’t say it was a total loss. 也不算是一无所获吧
[28:56] Did you get Elizabeth? 你找到伊丽莎白了吗
[28:57] Well, no. Uh, not exactly. 没有 不是她本人
[28:59] Was your goal to get Elizabeth? 你的目标是找到伊丽莎白吗
[29:02] Okay, it was a-a total loss. 好吧 是一无所获
[29:03] But on the plus side, we got her associates. 但往好处看 我们找到了她的同伙
[29:05] I sent you their photos to see if you can ID them. 我把他们的照片发给你 看看你是否认识
[29:08] So now you want my help. 所以现在你想让我帮忙
[29:09] Harold has a unique definition of halfsies. 哈罗德对混搭合作的定义很独特啊
[29:12] Halfsies? I love halfsies. 混搭 我超爱混搭
[29:14] Especially for food. 尤其是食物
[29:19] Tell him that I don’t recognize anyone in the photos 告诉他我不认识照片里的任何人
[29:21] and that the next time he has actionable intel, 下次如果他有可以采取行动的情报
[29:24] I expect him to share it with me 我希望他在浪费机会前
[29:25] before it’s squandered, not after. 就告诉我 而不是事后诸葛亮
[29:35] You lied to me, Abe. 你骗了我 亚伯
[29:37] Raymond, I told you what I knew. 雷蒙德 我把知道的都告诉你了
[29:40] Really? 真的吗
[29:43] Then why didn’t you tell me about your nurse? 那你为什么没告诉我你护士的事
[29:59] Let’s try this again. 我们再试一次
[30:02] Talk to me about your daughter. 跟我说说你女儿
[30:14] No pressure, but getting Moores to give us a lead on Keen 别有压力 但让摩尔斯帮我们找到基恩
[30:16] is all that stands between Veseli and his release. 关系到维塞利是否会被释放
[30:19] I thought the judge ordered his release. 我以为法官已经判了释放他
[30:20] She did, but Panabaker thinks she can keep him 是的 但帕娜贝克觉得她能
[30:22] from being processed out before the end of the day. 不让他今天就被释放出狱
[30:24] If we can find Keen by then, 如果我们在那之前能找到基恩
[30:25] maybe we can get the order stayed. 或许就能让他继续关着
[30:27] Why don’t we start by talking about your options here, Ms. Moore? 不如我们谈谈你有什么选择吧 摩尔女士
[30:31] – How about the lawyer option? – Yeah, we can do that. -不如叫律师来吧 -嗯 可以这么做
[30:33] And they can tell you you’re looking at 20 years. 他们会告诉你 你可能被判二十年
[30:35] Or they can tell me that without any evidence or witnesses, 或他们会说在没有证据和目击者的情况下
[30:38] I should keep my mouth shut. 我应该闭嘴
[30:40] Yeah. You’re right. We don’t have any witnesses. 对 你说得对 我们没有目击者
[30:43] But what we do have are your friends that we picked up. 但我们抓到了你的朋友
[30:46] Your, uh, co-conspirators. 你的同谋
[30:47] Co-conspirator? 同谋
[30:49] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[30:51] How can I be a co-conspirator if I don’t know the woman? 我不认识这个女人 我怎么可能是同谋
[30:53] She sure knows you. 她明显认识你
[30:54] At least, she seemed to when we recorded the three of you 至少我们在真咖啡馆录下你们三人时
[30:56] meeting at True Cafe. 她似乎认识你
[30:58] I’m done talking. 我不说了
[31:00] Raf’s not. 拉弗可不会闭嘴
[31:01] Raf’s got plenty to say. 拉弗有好多话要说
[31:03] About you. 关于你
[31:04] Jennifer. 詹妮弗
[31:06] How you met through her father. 你怎么通过她父亲认识了她
[31:07] That’s a lie. 这是谎言
[31:08] No, it’s the truth. 不 是真的
[31:10] Silvina spent every day with him. 西尔维娜每天都跟他在一起
[31:11] She’s his live-in nurse. 她是他的住家护士
[31:12] How could they not know each other? 他们是怎么认识的
[31:14] – Did Silvina say that? – You leave my father out of this. -西尔维娜说过吗 -你别牵扯我父亲进来
[31:16] Your father is a legendary thief and a safe-cracker, 你父亲是个传奇大盗 保险柜开锁匠
[31:19] and you don’t expect us to overlook that, did you? 你不希望我们忽略了这一点 对吧
[31:21] He went to prison when I was 7. 他在我七岁时就坐牢了
[31:23] Okay. Enough already. 好了 够了
[31:25] She’s your daughter. 她是你女儿
[31:27] I never wanted this life for her. 我不希望她有这种生活
[31:28] She’s the first thing you think of every morning. 她是你每天醒来第一个想到的人
[31:31] Which is why I thought it best to stay away from her, 所以我觉得最好的方法就是远离她
[31:34] even after I got out of prison. 就算我出狱了
[31:36] I cut ties. 我断绝了父女关系
[31:38] You can’t imagine how hard that is. 你无法想象这有多痛苦
[31:40] For the purposes of this conversation, 既然我们在谈这件事
[31:42] let’s assume I can. 就当我知道吧
[31:43] I hated the man. He walked out of my life. 我恨那个男人 他离开了我
[31:46] He abandoned me. 他抛弃了我
[31:47] Until one day, I walked back in. 直到有一天 我回去了
[31:50] Not to be with her, you know, not to talk. 不是为了和她在一起 不是为了说话
[31:54] Just… 只是
[31:56] Just to see her. 只是想看她
[31:58] And what did you see? 然后你看到了什么
[31:59] I saw my kid crack the Vaultsafe 200 我看到我的孩子在四分钟内
[32:02] of a two-bit meth dealer in under four minutes. 打开了一个冰毒毒贩的保险柜
[32:07] She was unrefined, a little rushed, but… 她技艺不精 还有点匆忙 但是
[32:11] God, she had the touch. 天呐 她有天赋
[32:12] Even if I knew where he was, I wouldn’t talk. 就算我知道他在哪 我也不会说
[32:16] He’s an old man. 他年事已高
[32:17] I should have called the police right then and there. 我当时就应该直接报警
[32:21] But she was your child. 但她是你的孩子
[32:22] I figured I had something to teach her. 我认为我能教她点东西
[32:25] To share with her. 分享些经验
[32:26] A reason to be in her life. 借此融入她的生活
[32:28] Is that what he told you? Well, he’s lying. 他是这么跟你说的吗 他骗你的
[32:31] I think he’s still very much involved in your life. 我认为他和你的接触还是很多的
[32:34] In fact, Raf says he’s the one who selects the targets. 况且 拉弗说是他负责挑选目标
[32:37] Of course I did. 当然是我
[32:38] She needed marks who wouldn’t report the crime, 她要找不会报案的对象下手
[32:41] and I knew where to find them. 而我知道怎么找这些人
[32:43] You certainly found me. 你就找到了我
[32:44] Now, wait — I told her that you were off-limits. 等等 我告诉她不准招惹你
[32:49] I did, Raymond. 真的 雷蒙德
[32:50] But she wouldn’t listen because of the money. 但是她不听 因为钱
[32:52] It was a lot of money. 那么多钱
[32:53] The job was a contract. 有人雇她
[32:55] Yes. A woman. 是的 有个女人
[32:57] Uh, some American. 美国女人
[32:58] – Tell me about her. – Only on one condition. -说说她 -除非答应我的条件
[33:01] You leave my father out of this. 不要把我父亲牵扯进来
[33:03] Tell me about the woman. 跟我说说这个女人
[33:04] They met through an acquaintance. 她们通过一个熟人认识的
[33:06] Jennifer said she was laying low after a job. 詹妮弗说她刚干完一票 想躲一阵
[33:08] Cape Town. Didn’t have anywhere to go. 开普敦 不知道还能去哪
[33:10] But Jen found this safe house. 但是詹发现了一处安全屋
[33:12] Part of a network. 是关系网的一部分
[33:14] Sanctuaries for criminals on every continent. 每个洲都有提供给罪犯的避难所
[33:17] Anyway, the woman who runs it, her name’s Vee. 总之 管理安全屋的人叫唯
[33:20] She’s the one who approached me. 跟我接头的是她
[33:22] She said she had a client at another safe house 她说她在另一所安全屋有个客户
[33:24] who needed a job done. 要找人替她办个事
[33:25] Said she was raiding a safe deposit box 她说她要抢一个保险箱
[33:27] and it had to be done quickly, 动作要快
[33:29] so she and Jennifer met in D.C. 所以她和詹妮弗在华盛顿碰了面
[33:32] Talked about the job. 聊具体事项
[33:33] She said it was personal. 她说是私人恩怨
[33:35] That she was targeting Raymond Reddington. 她的目标是雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[33:37] She said that you were more vulnerable 她说你非常
[33:39] than anyone might believe 不堪一击
[33:41] and that she was building an alliance. 还说她正在建立一个联盟
[33:43] And that when this was over, when Reddington was dead, 等这件事结束 等雷丁顿死了
[33:46] that she’d be in my debt. 她会感激我
[33:47] I told her not to do it. 我叫她不要干
[33:49] But this woman, whoever she is, she had on blinders. 但这个女人 不管她是谁 能蒙蔽人的眼睛
[33:54] She had money, and she was persuasive. 她有钱 有说服力
[33:58] When they met. 她们见面时
[34:00] Where the woman was laying low. 那个女人藏身的地方
[34:03] Do you know where that was? 你知道是在哪吗
[34:04] Of course I do. And I can tell you. 当然知道 而且我可以告诉你
[34:07] But again, I want assurances. 但是我重申一遍 我要你保证
[34:09] You keep my father out of this. 别把我父亲牵扯进来
[34:12] Raymond, lay this at my feet, not at Jennifer’s. 雷蒙德 把罪名归到我身上 别让詹妮弗背
[34:16] She’s just a kid. 她只是个孩子
[34:18] My girl. 我女儿
[34:20] Your girl. 你女儿
[34:22] My baby girl. 我的宝贝女儿
[34:29] We got it. Keen’s safe house. 问出来了 基恩的安全屋
[34:31] It’s an address in Deanwood. 在迪恩伍德
[34:32] We’re sending units now. 我们现在派分队过去
[34:33] No, wait. 等一下
[34:35] Reddington. What is it? 雷丁顿 什么事
[34:36] – Greetings, Harold. – Text me the address. -你好啊 哈罗德 -地址用短信发给我
[34:37] I’m calling to see how your crack team 我打电话问问你的精兵强将
[34:39] is doing with the prisoners. 审问犯人审得如何了
[34:41] Moores and her associates have invoked their right to counsel. 摩尔斯和她的同伙要求请律师
[34:43] They’re refusing to talk. 拒绝说话
[34:44] That’s predictably unfortunate. 料到没那么顺利
[34:46] Have you heard differently? Any news on your end? 你问到什么了吗 有什么新消息吗
[34:48] I wish I had something to tell you, Harold. 我倒希望有 哈罗德
[34:50] Let me know if your prisoners decide to talk. 你那边的犯人开口了告诉我
[34:53] I’ll do that. 我会的
[34:54] What’s going on? You going alone? 怎么了 你一个人去吗
[34:55] It’s probably hubris, 可能有些不自量力
[34:57] but I still think I might be able to reach her. 但我还是觉得也许能见到她
[35:10] Agent Keen. It’s Harold Cooper. 基恩探员 我是哈罗德·库珀
[35:12] I’m alone. 我一个人来的
[35:15] I just want to talk. 我只想跟你谈谈
[35:20] Open the door, Elizabeth. 开门 伊丽莎白
[35:28] I’m afraid we’re too late, Harold. 恐怕我们来晚了 哈罗德
[35:30] It appears she’s already gone. 她好像已经走了
[35:38] The photos we sent, 我们发给你的照片
[35:40] you said you didn’t recognize anyone. That wasn’t true, was it? 你说里面没有你认识的人 你没说真话对吗
[35:43] No, Silvina Rosario works for Abraham Moores 对 西尔维娜·罗萨里奥在亚伯拉罕·摩尔斯那工作
[35:47] Once I saw her in the photos, 我在照片里一看到她
[35:48] I knew Abe had lied and could easily be persuaded to 就知道亚伯撒谎了 可以轻易说服他
[35:51] tell me what he knew. 告诉我他知道的事
[35:53] Perhaps if you had shared that information with us sooner 也许你早点告诉我们这个信息
[35:56] Elizabeth wouldn’t have eluded us. 伊丽莎白就不会从我们眼皮底下溜走
[35:58] Sins, stones, and glass houses, Harold. 罪行 钻石 玻璃房 哈罗德
[36:02] Neither of us has played fair with the other. 我们俩从来没有公平竞争
[36:04] Now, seeing as how your job description 既然你的工作职责
[36:07] is to play fair and mine is to not, 是公平竞争 而我的相反
[36:10] then an argument could be made 那么可以认为
[36:12] that you’re slightly more at fault than I, but why quibble? 你的过错略大于我 但有什么好计较的呢
[36:16] Elizabeth’s gone and she’s taken something of mine with her. 伊丽莎白已经走了 还带着我的东西
[36:19] I couldn’t be less interested in what she stole from you. 我没兴趣知道她从你那偷了什么
[36:22] My sole concern is her well-being 我只关心她的安危
[36:24] and getting her back to help her heal from the wound 还有让她回来以便帮她疗伤
[36:25] that you caused when you killed her mother. 就是你杀她妈妈的时候造成的伤害
[36:28] We are each responsible for the choices we make. 我们各自为自己的选择负责
[36:31] Elizabeth has made hers. 伊丽莎白也做了她的选择
[36:33] She’s responsible for it, not me. 要负责任的是她 而不是我
[36:36] I suppose you also think that she’s responsible 我想你也会认为她要为
[36:38] for The Freelancer’s release, 放走自由职业者负责
[36:39] which now that we’re here and she’s not, 因为我们在这里 而她不在
[36:42] is guaranteed to happen. 事情肯定会变成那样
[36:43] I think she’s not only responsible for it, 我想她不止是要为这件事负责
[36:45] I think it’s what she wants. 我想这正是她想要的
[36:48] That’s absurd. 太荒谬了
[36:49] One day, Elizabeth steals millions of dollars from me, 前一天 伊丽莎白偷了我数百万美金
[36:53] and next, The Freelancer has a brand-new expensive attorney 接着 要价不菲的律师要求保释
[36:58] demanding his release 自由职业者
[36:59] unless Elizabeth Keen magically appears in court. 除非伊丽莎白·基恩奇迹般地出庭
[37:04] That doesn’t strike me as absurd, Harold. 我觉得这并不荒谬 哈罗德
[37:07] That strikes me as unsettling. 反而让我感到不安
[37:11] I stalled as long as I could, 我尽量拖延了
[37:13] but Veseli’s out on bond. 但维塞利已经获得保释
[37:14] So you’re out of time, and I am out of patience. 所以你没时间 我也没耐心了
[37:17] What aren’t you telling me about Keen? 基恩的事你有什么没告诉我的
[37:22] She wants to kill Reddington. 她想要杀死雷丁顿
[37:25] Which is why he’s put her on the Blacklist. 所以他把她的名字加入了黑名单
[37:29] Elizabeth Keen is on the Blacklist. 黑名单上有伊丽莎白·基恩的大名
[37:34] Maybe I ought to start at the beginning. 也许我应该从头说起
[37:38] Mr. Hadley. 哈德利先生
[37:40] I’m sorry to keep you waiting. 抱歉让你久等
[37:49] Unmarked? As discussed? 无标记 跟说好的一样
[37:51] Where is he? 他在哪
[38:13] You’re the lawyer? The one who’s representing Keen? 你是代表基恩的律师吗
[38:15] There’s a number pre-programmed. You ask for Charlotte. 这有一个预编的号码 你要找夏洛特
[38:17] You tell them you got caught in the rain and need to dry off. 告诉他们你犯了事要脱身
[38:22] Keen put me in prison. Why is she helping me now? 是基恩把我关进了监狱 现在为什么要帮我
[38:25] Miss Keen arranged for your release 基恩小姐促成了你的释放
[38:27] because she requires your services. 因为她需要你的帮忙
[38:33] What does she need me to do? 她要我做什么
[38:34] For now? Nothing. 现在吗 什么也不用做
[38:38] “You got caught in the rain…” 你犯了事
[38:40] “And need to dry off.” 要脱身
[39:24] Edward confirmed it. 爱德华证实了
[39:26] She flew on a private jet out of Dulles. 她乘坐私人飞机离开了杜勒斯机场
[39:31] Then she’s gone. 然后消失了
[39:33] The thumb drive with her. 还带走了U盘
[39:35] What will she do with it? 她打算怎么做
[39:38] Nothing good. 不会是好事
[39:40] We need to inform our friend in the East. 我们要通知东海岸的朋友
[39:43] I’ll arrange the meeting. 我会安排会面
[39:47] Dembe, let me out up there, would you? 邓比 让我下车吧
[39:53] Where are you going? 你要去哪
[39:55] Clear my head, get some air. 理清思绪 呼吸一下新鲜空气
[40:06] Do you mind if I join you? 我可以坐一会吗
[40:08] Not at all. 可以
[40:17] You’re just in time. 你来得正是时候
[40:19] There’s a Cape May Warbler 那里有一只栗颊林莺
[40:21] who usually starts up right about now. 通常在这时候开始歌唱
[40:25] Do we know each other? 我们认识吗
[40:27] I don’t believe so. 应该不认识吧
[40:29] Should I know you? 我认识你吗
[40:30] No, no, no. I was just curious if we’d ever met. 不不不 我只是好奇我们是否认识
[40:40] I’m Anne. 我叫安妮
[40:43] Raymond. 我叫雷蒙德
[40:46] Well, now we’ve met. 现在我们认识了
[40:51] Yes. 是的
[41:33] Sir. 长官
[41:37] She’s really gone, isn’t she? 她真走了是吧
[41:41] Agent Keen? 基恩探员吗
[41:44] I… 我
[41:46] I was up all night thinking about it. 我整晚没睡一直在想
[41:49] I mean… 我是说
[41:51] I mean, I know she’s gone, 我知道她走了
[41:52] but then I find myself hoping she isn’t, you know? 但是我发现我希望她没走
[42:01] You think we’ll ever hear from her? 你觉得我们会再见到她吗
[42:03] I’m fairly confident we haven’t heard the last of Agent Keen. 我很肯定我们还会再见到基恩探员的
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第8季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme