时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Before I start running, | 在我开始逃跑之前 |
[00:09] | I need a rest. | 我需要休息一下 |
[00:13] | Even if it’s just for one night. | 就算只有一晚也好 |
[01:09] | You know how this ends. | 你知道最后会变成什么局面 |
[01:11] | I can’t find my sock. | 我找不到袜子了 |
[01:15] | We’re gonna try and stop you. | 我们会阻止你 |
[01:16] | It’s purple with little unicorns on it. | 紫色的袜子 上面有小独角兽 |
[01:19] | Agnes thinks unicorns are good luck. | 艾格尼斯觉得独角兽能带来好运 |
[01:22] | Unicorn socks to protect against Reddington. | 用独角兽袜子来对抗雷丁顿 |
[01:25] | You got any better ideas? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[01:26] | Yeah. Don’t go after him. | 有 别去找他 |
[01:41] | Thanks for letting me stay. | 谢谢你让我留下来 |
[01:50] | I’m texting you an address. | 我给你发一个地址 |
[01:52] | Meet me there as soon as you can. | 尽快去那里见我 |
[01:56] | A few years ago, I found out | 几年前 我查到 |
[01:57] | my husband was living a double life. | 我的丈夫有双重身份 |
[02:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:05] | He had secrets. Lots of them. | 他有秘密 非常多的秘密 |
[02:08] | Including this apartment. | 包括他的公寓 |
[02:12] | I thought maybe we could find something here that could | 我想也许我们能在这里找到一些 |
[02:14] | help you out a little bit. | 对你有用的东西 |
[02:16] | Me? | 我 |
[02:17] | Yeah. It’s not much, but it’ll get you out of the city. | 不算多 但是足够把你送出城 |
[02:21] | Go on, take it. | 拿着吧 |
[02:22] | I’ve already gotten you into enough trouble. | 我已经给你惹了足够多的麻烦 |
[02:25] | You do know we are gonna need more than that. | 你很清楚我们需要的不只是这些 |
[02:33] | We’re gonna need more of everything. | 我们需要更多的东西 |
[02:35] | Money. Weapons. People. | 钱 武器 人员 |
[02:36] | – Do you have anybody in mind? – I have a list. | -有求助人选吗 -我列了个表 |
[02:39] | First, I — we — | 首先 我 我们 |
[02:42] | call everyone on it, and then we get my daughter. | 联系列表上的所有人 然后去接我的女儿 |
[02:46] | We’ve been made. | 我们被发现了 |
[02:52] | Elizabeth Keen, will you marry me? | 伊丽莎白·基恩 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[02:55] | Liz. We got to go. Now. | 莉斯 我们得走了 快点 |
[03:13] | Clear. | 安全 |
[03:43] | We’re too late. | 我们来晚了 |
[03:56] | 伊丽莎白·基恩 第1号 | |
[04:01] | I just spoke with Reddington. | 我刚联系了雷丁顿 |
[04:02] | He says Keen just left a Kalorama address | 他说基恩刚坐上一辆福特野马车 |
[04:04] | in a Ford Bronco. | 从卡洛拉马离开 |
[04:05] | I want a BOLO on the car, not on Keen. | 我要对那辆车发协查通告 而不是基恩 |
[04:07] | And when the cops find her in it? | 如果警察发现她在里面呢 |
[04:08] | We’ll do what we can to protect her. | 我们尽所能保护她 |
[04:10] | Did she protect you when Reddington was in the hospital? | 雷丁顿住院的时候 她保护你了吗 |
[04:12] | She planted a bomb that nearly killed you. | 她放了个差点炸死你的炸弹 |
[04:15] | So it’s okay to protect an actual killer like Reddington, | 所以保护雷丁顿这样的冷血杀手没问题 |
[04:17] | but not one of our own? | 但是不能保护我们自己人吗 |
[04:19] | Look, what Keen almost did once | 基恩差点造成的一次事故 |
[04:21] | is nothing compared to what Reddington does | 和雷丁顿每天做的那些坏事 |
[04:22] | on a daily basis. | 根本没法比 |
[04:23] | And yet, he put her name on the Blacklist. | 而且 他把她的名字放在了罪恶黑名单上 |
[04:25] | Reddington wants her found, not hurt. | 雷丁顿希望找到她 而不是伤害她 |
[04:28] | But given her overwhelming desire to hurt him, | 但考虑到她那么想伤害他 |
[04:29] | I don’t know that she’ll leave him any choice. | 我觉得她会逼得他别无选择 |
[04:31] | Which is why we have to find her first. | 所以我们得先找到她 |
[04:33] | I’ll put out the BOLO. | 我会发布协查通告 |
[04:35] | Before you do, I want to say one more thing. | 在你发布之前 我想再说一件事 |
[04:36] | As fond as we are of Agent Keen, | 我们都很在乎基恩探员 |
[04:38] | I believe she’s equally fond of us. | 我相信她也一样在乎我们 |
[04:40] | Given that, it wouldn’t surprise me if she were to reach out, | 因此 她很有可能主动联系我们 |
[04:43] | solicit our help to find Reddington. | 借我们的帮助找到雷丁顿 |
[04:45] | If and when she does that, I know how tempting it’ll be | 如果她真的这么做了 我知道大家都会 |
[04:48] | to give her the help that she needs, | 想要给她提供必要的帮助 |
[04:49] | but that would be a mistake. | 但那么做是错误的 |
[04:51] | It would make matters worse for her, not better. | 这只会让她的情况变得更糟 而不是更好 |
[04:53] | So if she does call or show up on your doorstep, | 所以如果她打电话或者直接去找你们 |
[04:55] | I need to know. | 向我汇报 |
[04:57] | Now — Park, get on the BOLO. | 帕克 去发通报 |
[04:58] | Aram, Ressler — put eyes on Agnes. | 阿兰姆 雷斯勒 盯住艾格尼斯 |
[05:00] | We may not know where Agent Keen is, | 我们可能不知道基恩探员在哪里 |
[05:02] | but we do know she’s in the city, | 但是可以确定她还在城里 |
[05:03] | and she’s not gonna leave it without her daughter. | 她不会丢下女儿不管的 |
[05:11] | Liz, hi! What are you doing here? | 莉斯 你怎么来了 |
[05:12] | I don’t have much time, Tadashi, so I’m gonna get to the point. | 我时间不多 塔达希 所以开门见山地说 |
[05:16] | I want you to come and work for me. | 我想让你来为我工作 |
[05:18] | Thanks, but I already have a job. | 谢谢 但我已经有工作了 |
[05:20] | It’s got a great health plan. | 医疗保障很棒 |
[05:21] | As long as I do it well, Mr. Reddington won’t kill me. | 只要我做得好 雷丁顿先生就不会杀我 |
[05:26] | Reddington is dying. | 雷丁顿快死了 |
[05:28] | He’ll deny it, but it’s true. | 他不会承认 但是这是事实 |
[05:30] | And when he’s gone, I’ll be in a position | 等他死了 将会由我 |
[05:31] | to give you all the work you’ll ever need | 提供你需要的一切工作 |
[05:33] | because I’m getting everything. | 因为我会接手一切 |
[05:36] | Call Marvin Gerard, he’ll confirm it. | 给马文·杰拉德打电话 他会证实 |
[05:38] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[05:39] | These are all of Reddington’s associates that I’m aware of. | 据我所知 这些都是雷丁顿的同事 |
[05:43] | I need their phone numbers. | 我需要他们的号码 |
[05:45] | I’m sorry, but I don’t have them. | 对不起 我没有 |
[05:47] | I know. But you can hack them. | 我知道 但你可以黑进去 |
[05:51] | She said you were sick. | 她说你病危了 |
[05:54] | Like pushing daisies sick. | 活一天算一天的那种 |
[05:56] | Aspirants are all the same. | 有野心的人都是一样的 |
[05:58] | A little bit desperate, irrational, always impatient — | 有些绝望 不理智 总是不耐烦 |
[06:02] | they never wait for the body to cool. | 他们永远等不及尸体变凉就动手 |
[06:04] | I told her I was with you hot or cold, | 我告诉她 不论你生死我都跟着你干 |
[06:07] | but since you mention it, | 但既然你说到这个 |
[06:08] | are you, you know, cooling? | 你真的 要凉了吗 |
[06:11] | Like a lion in winter | 像冬天的狮子一样 |
[06:12] | I am both diminished and dangerous — | 我的力量减弱了 但也更危险 |
[06:14] | as anyone who offers to help Elizabeth | 任何愿意帮助伊丽莎白的人 |
[06:17] | will quickly find out. | 很快就会知道我的厉害 |
[06:23] | Exactly how would you define help? | 你觉得 什么样的行为算是帮助呢 |
[06:26] | Because she had this list… | 因为她有一个名单… |
[06:31] | I know it’s a shock, but it’s true. | 我知道你很震惊 但这是真的 |
[06:32] | Raymond is a traitor? | 雷蒙德是叛徒 |
[06:33] | A Russian spy codenamed N-13. | 俄罗斯间谍 代号N-13 |
[06:35] | He’s been playing us for years. | 他耍了我们好多年 |
[06:37] | One sec. Sorry. | 等一下 抱歉 |
[06:41] | Hello? Ruddiger, have you spoken with Elizabeth Keen? | 鲁迪格 最近和伊丽莎白·基恩通过话吗 |
[06:44] | Yeah. I’m on with her right now. | 是啊 我现在正在呢 |
[06:46] | She says you’re a traitor. Not sure to which country. | 她说你是个叛徒 不确定是对于哪个国家 |
[06:49] | Ruddiger, please. | 鲁迪格 拜托 |
[06:50] | I’m loyal to principle, not country. | 我忠于原则 而不是国家 |
[06:52] | And the first principle I’m loyal to is loyalty. | 我忠于的首要原则就是忠诚 |
[06:55] | Do I have yours? | 我还有你的忠心吗 |
[06:57] | Now hold on, you gotta back up. | 等等 你得往后倒倒 |
[06:59] | – Say that again for me. – He cut a deal. | -再和我说一遍 -他达成了协议 |
[07:01] | Yeah, a deal. What are you talking about? | 没错 协议 你在说什么呢 |
[07:03] | – A deal with who? – With the FBI. | -和谁的协议 -和联邦调查局 |
[07:06] | 塔达希 麦克斯威尔·鲁迪格 海蒂·霍金斯 | |
[07:07] | Are you telling me that son of a bitch is a snitch? | 你是在告诉我那个王八蛋是个告密鬼吗 |
[07:10] | Yep. Which is why I want you to come and work for me. | 对 这就是为什么我希望你来为我工作 |
[07:12] | I’ll tell you who I won’t work for, and it’s that turncoat, | 我告诉你我不会为谁工作 就是那个叛徒 |
[07:15] | that quisling, that — | 那个卖国贼 那个 |
[07:18] | Hold that thought. | 等一下 |
[07:19] | 雷丁顿 远程会议 呼叫等待 | |
[07:20] | Someone’s ears were burning? | 你打喷嚏了吗 |
[07:22] | You’ve spoken with Elizabeth. | 你正在和伊丽莎白通话 |
[07:24] | Pardon my French, but what a Yenta! | 原谅我说脏话 不过那老娘们可真能编 |
[07:26] | I can hear you both. | 我能听到你们两个说话 |
[07:28] | Spreading rumors, are we? | 散布谣言 是吗 |
[07:30] | – Telling truths. – Oyoyoy. | -告知真相 -天呀天呀 |
[07:32] | I think I hit conference instead of call waiting. | 我想我点成了远程会议而不是呼叫等待 |
[07:34] | Who’s next on your list? | 列表下一个是谁 |
[07:36] | Wouldn’t you like to know? | 你这么想知道吗 |
[07:40] | He’s the past, Morgan. I’m the future… | 他已经是过去了 摩根 我代表未来 |
[07:43] | That’s right, Tony, he works for Moscow. | 没错 托尼 他为莫斯科工作 |
[07:45] | Sure, Glen, I’ll hold. | 好的 格伦 我等一下 |
[07:49] | No, no, no, Chuck, before you take the other call, | 不不不 查克 在你接另一个电话之前 |
[07:51] | just hear me out. | 先听我说完 |
[07:51] | I mean — Chuck? | 我是说 查克 |
[07:58] | I got a message from our friend in the East. | 我收到了我们东边的朋友发来的信息 |
[08:01] | He wants to meet. | 他想要见面 |
[08:03] | He won’t be easily appeased. Put him off for the moment. | 他可不好安抚 先晾着他吧 |
[08:08] | I’m fighting a war on one front. | 我正在一条战线上奋战 |
[08:09] | I’m not sure I have the strength to fight it on two. | 我不确定我能双线作战 |
[08:15] | So you’re saying you wouldn’t tell Mr. Cooper. | 所以你是说你不会告诉库珀先生 |
[08:17] | I’m saying it depends. | 我是说得看情况 |
[08:19] | Depends on what? | 看什么情况 |
[08:21] | I’m just saying, if she did reach out to you, | 我只是说如果她真的联系你了 |
[08:23] | if you actually saw her, | 如果你真的见到她了 |
[08:25] | you might think differently. | 你可能会改变想法 |
[08:27] | – Did she reach out to you? – No, she didn’t. | -她联系你了吗 -没 她没 |
[08:29] | But if she did — I’m just saying | 但如果她联系了 我只是说 |
[08:31] | it might make a difference. | 那可能会改变你的想法 |
[08:40] | – Can I help you? – Mrs. Marks? | -什么事 -马克斯太太吗 |
[08:42] | We’re with the FBI. | 我们是联调局的 |
[08:42] | We work with Elizabeth Keen. | 我们是伊丽莎白·基恩的同事 |
[08:45] | Is everything alright? | 一切都还好吗 |
[08:46] | We understand you’re looking after her daughter. | 我们了解到你在照顾她女儿 |
[08:48] | Has she arranged a time to pick her up? | 她有说什么时候来接她吗 |
[08:56] | In the old days, drug cocktails were decidedly more appealing. | 在以前 鸡尾酒疗法比现在有吸引力得多 |
[09:00] | I spoke to our friend in the East. | 我和我们东边的朋友谈过了 |
[09:03] | Thank you. That’s a relief. | 谢了 让我能松口气了 |
[09:05] | He expects you in Moscow the day after tomorrow. | 他希望你能在后天抵达莫斯科 |
[09:08] | And it gets worse. | 还有更糟的 |
[09:10] | Worse than Moscow at this time of year… | 比这个时候的莫斯科还糟吗 |
[09:12] | at any time of year. | 或者说是任何时候的莫斯科 |
[09:28] | Ah, well. Looks like the second front has officially engaged. | 看来第二战线也正式加入了 |
[09:39] | – No one said yes? – Not even an “I’ll think about it.” | -没人答应吗 -连个”我会考虑的”都没有 |
[09:42] | Is there anyone else? | 还有其他人吗 |
[09:43] | There is one other person, | 还有一个人 |
[09:45] | and he’s worth more than everyone on this list combined. | 他比这个名单上所有人加起来都更有价值 |
[09:48] | If I could get him, we’d have a fighting chance. | 如果我能把他争取过来 那我们还有胜算 |
[09:51] | – Who’s that? – Marvin Gerard. Reddington’s lawyer. | -是谁 -马文·杰拉德 雷丁顿的律师 |
[09:55] | He may not know where all the bodies are buried, | 他可能不清楚尸体都埋在哪 |
[09:57] | but I think he knows where a lot of the money is kept. | 但我想他知道很多藏钱的地方 |
[10:00] | You got to assume Reddington’s already contacted him. | 你得当雷丁顿已经联系了他 |
[10:02] | Which is why I need to talk to him in person. | 所以我需要当面和他谈 |
[10:05] | I need you to follow him and tell me | 我需要你跟着他 然后 |
[10:07] | when he’s somewhere safe to talk. | 等他到了能安全说话的地方就通知我 |
[10:08] | Meanwhile, I’m gonna make arrangements to pick up Agnes. | 与此同时 我会想办法接走艾格尼斯 |
[10:11] | I can’t believe they pledged their | 我不敢相信他们将 |
[10:13] | lives, fortunes, and not-so-sacred honor | 他们的性命 财富和不怎么值钱的荣耀 |
[10:17] | to a traitorous sociopath. | 都放在了那个背信弃义的疯子身上 |
[10:20] | Are they all really that scared? | 难道他们真的都那么怕吗 |
[10:22] | It’s fear. | 是恐惧 |
[10:24] | Take this burner. It’s clean. | 拿着这个一次性手机 它没被监听 |
[10:27] | Call me when you find a safe location. | 等你找到了安全的地方就打给我 |
[10:30] | About Agnes? Be careful. | 在艾格尼斯的事上 小心点 |
[10:33] | You know they’re gonna be watching her. | 你知道他们肯定在监视着她 |
[10:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:38] | We found the Bronco. Abandoned in a parking garage. | 我们找到她的车了 被丢在一个停车场里 |
[10:40] | Have you gone outside the Task Force for help on this? | 这件事上你寻求特别小组外的援助了吗 |
[10:43] | We can clean up our own mess. | 我们能收拾好自己的烂摊子 |
[10:44] | Evidence would suggest otherwise, Harold. | 事实可不是这么说的 哈罗德 |
[10:46] | Broadcasting her fugitive status would ruin any chance | 只要把她当做逃犯 |
[10:49] | Elizabeth has of putting this genie back in a bottle. | 伊丽莎白肯定会拼个鱼死网破 |
[10:51] | Is she the genie or am I the genie? I’m confused. | 她是鱼还是我是鱼 我有些迷惑 |
[10:55] | You know what I find confusing? | 你知道我迷惑的是什么吗 |
[10:56] | The tape Elizabeth played me of you and Katarina | 伊丽莎白给我听的你和卡特莲娜的录音 |
[10:58] | where she accuses you of being a Russian spy. | 她说你是俄国间谍 |
[11:01] | Oh, by all means, Harold, let’s take what Brunhilda says | 哈罗德 那就让我们就把布伦希尔德 |
[11:04] | on that tape as gospel. | 在那录音里说的话当作是真理吧 |
[11:05] | N-13. What does that mean to you? | N-13 对你意味着什么 |
[11:07] | It means you need to get your priorities straight. | 意味着你需要搞清楚你的首要目标 |
[11:10] | You picked up the telephone and now we’re talking. | 你拿起了电话 现在我们在谈了 |
[11:12] | When was the last time you talked with Agent Keen? | 上一次你和基恩探员谈是什么时候 |
[11:15] | Elizabeth Keen is your target. Not me. | 伊丽莎白·基恩是你的目标 不是我 |
[11:19] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[11:30] | I’m not an errand boy. I won’t be ordered about. | 我不是打杂的 我不会被呼来喝去 |
[11:33] | Our friend has concerns about Keen. | 我们的朋友对基恩心存疑虑 |
[11:36] | Elizabeth Keen is not to be touched. | 伊丽莎白·基恩绝不能被伤害 |
[11:39] | I accept our friend’s concern, nothing more. | 我接受我们朋友的疑虑 但仅止于此了 |
[11:42] | You’re familiar with Scuti Global? | 你熟悉斯库蒂全球吗 |
[11:44] | Of course. It’s become quite the profit center. | 当然 它可是赚了不少钱 |
[11:47] | Which it will continue to be as long as I have their trust. | 它会继续盈利 只要他们还信任我 |
[11:51] | And you’re a little concerned | 而你有些担心 |
[11:53] | that trust may be broken | 那份信任可能不复存在了 |
[11:54] | now that your name has surfaced as part | 因为你的名字出现在了 |
[11:57] | of this House Intelligence Committee investigation. | 这份众议院情报委员会调查报告上 |
[12:01] | Before you go to Moscow, we’d like you to make this go away. | 在你去莫斯科之前 我们希望你摆平此事 |
[12:06] | I see. So I came here to be interrogated and solicited. | 原来如此 所以我是被叫来拷问和帮忙的 |
[12:11] | I like to think you came here to do the right thing. | 我愿意认为你是来做对的事的 |
[12:23] | Alright. So, go and change. | 好了 去换衣服吧 |
[12:25] | And I’ll be right in. | 我马上就来 |
[12:35] | Is this really necessary? | 真有必要这样吗 |
[12:36] | Well, you said that Liz didn’t tell you | 你说莉斯没告诉你 |
[12:38] | when she was gonna come and pick up Agnes, | 她会何时来接艾格尼斯 |
[12:39] | so we have to assume that she could pick her up anytime. | 所以我们得当她任何时候都有可能来接她 |
[12:43] | So you’re just gonna follow us everywhere we go? | 所以你们要一直跟着我们吗 |
[12:45] | We don’t want to frighten Agnes, | 我们不想吓到艾格尼斯 |
[12:46] | but we have to find Liz. | 但我们必须找到莉斯 |
[12:48] | So you can take her away from her daughter? | 好让你们把她从她女儿身边带走吗 |
[12:50] | That’s the last thing we want. | 那是我们最不想做的 |
[12:52] | Then promise me you won’t. | 那就答应我你们不会 |
[13:02] | Hey, girl. Need any help? | 小美女 需要帮忙吗 |
[13:05] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[13:06] | Just admiring my beautiful girl. | 只是在欣赏我美丽的女儿 |
[13:08] | There are agents in the lobby. | 大厅里有探员在 |
[13:09] | I already told her. | 我已经告诉她了 |
[13:11] | How about you go to class and I’ll tell Merritt | 你去上课 然后我来告诉梅里特 |
[13:13] | about our plan, okay? | 我们的计划 好吗 |
[13:15] | Okay, Mommy. See you tonight? | 好的 妈咪 晚上见吗 |
[13:17] | Yes, you will. I can’t wait. | 没错 我都等不及了 |
[13:24] | Your plan? What plan? | 你的计划 什么计划 |
[13:26] | 艾丝 找到杰拉德了 在卢记餐厅 第三大道和克拉克街 | |
[13:28] | You’re working the night shift at the hospital tonight, right? | 你今晚在医院值夜班对吗 |
[13:31] | Liz, the FBI is following me. | 莉斯 联调局的人在跟着我 |
[13:33] | Not anymore. Not if you do exactly as I say. | 如果你完全按我说的做就不会了 |
[13:36] | Now, listen carefully. | 现在听仔细了 |
[13:38] | Even if Reddington liked you, | 就算雷丁顿喜欢你 |
[13:40] | which I suspect he doesn’t. | 顺便 他应该不喜欢你 |
[13:43] | And even if he trusted you, which I am positive he doesn’t, | 而就算他信任你 顺便 他肯定不信任你 |
[13:47] | he wouldn’t hesitate to kill you if you showed him this. | 若你给他看这个 他会毫不犹豫地杀掉你 |
[13:51] | I thought you wanted me to organize the accounts. | 我以为你是要我整理好这些账户 |
[13:53] | I did. But digitally? | 没错 但怎么是电子版 |
[13:56] | He insists on analog accounting. | 他坚持要求用传统方法记账 |
[13:58] | A book. A ledger. Something offline. | 一本册子 一本账簿 线下的 |
[14:01] | Marvin. | 马文 |
[14:05] | – The answer is no. – Hi. I’m Liz. | -我的回答是不 -你好 我是莉斯 |
[14:07] | Skip. I know who you are. | 不用介绍了 我知道你是谁 |
[14:09] | Sort of a legend around the office. | 在我们这边你是个传奇 |
[14:12] | I know who you approached. | 我知道你都联系过谁了 |
[14:13] | Brimley. Heddie. Ruddiger. Morgan and Chuck. | 布里姆利 海蒂 鲁丁格 摩根和查克 |
[14:18] | And I also know that they all turned you down. | 我还知道他们都拒绝了你 |
[14:20] | They turned me down because they don’t know the truth. | 他们拒绝了我是因为他们不知道真相 |
[14:23] | You do. You know he’s sick. | 而你知道 你知道他病了 |
[14:26] | You know that when he’s gone | 你知道当他不在了 |
[14:28] | – I’ll be in power because you wrote the will. – That’s right. | -会是我掌权 因为遗嘱是你写的 -没错 |
[14:31] | You wait, you get everything. | 你只需等待就能得到一切 |
[14:33] | – So wait. – I can’t. | -所以等吧 -我等不了了 |
[14:34] | Why, because he killed your mother? | 为什么 因为他杀了你妈吗 |
[14:36] | You’re declaring war to defend the honor of a woman | 你要捍卫一个在你小时候 |
[14:40] | who abandoned you as a child | 就抛弃你 |
[14:42] | and murdered your grandfather. | 并杀死你外公的女人吗 |
[14:45] | If you help me, | 如果你帮我 |
[14:48] | you write your own ticket. | 你决定自己的命运 |
[14:51] | We’ll be partners. 50/50. | 我们合伙 五五分 |
[14:53] | I could make you ridiculously rich. | 我可以让你富得流油 |
[14:57] | Red’s my friend. | 雷是我的朋友 |
[14:58] | Sure, if you can help him out. | 当然 假如你能帮到他的话 |
[15:00] | But if you can’t, you’re out. | 要是帮不上 你就出局了 |
[15:02] | He’s not loyal, he’s transactional. | 他并不忠诚 他只是个生意人 |
[15:04] | You really think if he were sitting where you are now, | 你真的以为如果他是你 |
[15:07] | knowing that the balance of power | 发现势力点正朝着 |
[15:08] | was shifting in my direction, | 我的方向倒 |
[15:10] | he would really choose you over me? | 他会选你不选我吗 |
[15:16] | Maybe you should think about it. | 或者你应该好好想想 |
[15:19] | Law review at Yale. | 空口说白话 |
[15:23] | – Moron. – He seems pretty smart to me. | -白痴 -我觉得他挺聪明的 |
[15:30] | Alright. | 好了 |
[15:32] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑一下的 |
[16:03] | Who are you? What are you doing here?! | 你是谁 你在这里干什么 |
[16:05] | Getting you ready for the big move. | 为你成大事添砖加瓦 |
[16:07] | – I’m calling the police. – To say what | -我要报警 -说什么 |
[16:10] | – a group of strangers made all your dreams come true? – Hey. | -一群陌生人让你梦想成真了吗 -喂 |
[16:14] | Is this making the move? | 这是在行动了吗 |
[16:15] | Heaven forbid. | 但愿不会如此 |
[16:16] | – Tadashi, say hello to Guinevere. – Hi. | -塔达希 跟吉娜薇打个招呼 -你好 |
[16:19] | Personally, I like a good cherub. | 个人意见 我喜欢善良天使 |
[16:22] | Taste aside, Tadashi will make the task ahead of you | 品味放到一边 塔达希会让你手上的任务变得 |
[16:26] | – quick and easy. – The task. What task? | -小菜一碟 -任务 什么任务 |
[16:28] | Erasing certain information from the computer server | 从众议院情报委员会的计算机服务器上 |
[16:32] | of the House Committee on Intelligence. | 删除某些特定信息 |
[16:34] | Tadashi has a skillset | 塔达希有技术 |
[16:36] | and, as counsel, you have the access. | 作为法律顾问 你有权限访问 |
[16:39] | As I said, quick and easy. | 如我所说 小菜一碟 |
[16:40] | What makes you think I would do something like that? | 你凭什么认为我会做这种事 |
[16:44] | Danielle Steel. You have 16 hardcovers. | 丹尼尔·斯蒂尔 你有十六本他的精装本 |
[16:47] | No one has that many romance novels | 没人买这么多言情小说 |
[16:50] | and wants to live alone in Cleveland Park. | 还想要一个人生活在克利夫兰公园 |
[16:52] | And if I say no? | 要是我拒绝呢 |
[16:54] | Keep up, Gwen. | 听下去 格温 |
[16:55] | Tomorrow you’ll go to work as usual, | 明天你会照常去上班 |
[16:57] | except that when you’re alone and the moment provides, | 等你落单并且时机还不错的时候 |
[17:00] | you’ll contact Tadashi | 你联系塔达希 |
[17:02] | who will walk you through the steps of inserting | 他将引导你完成将优盘 |
[17:04] | the thumb drive into the server | 插入服务器的步骤 |
[17:06] | which will contaminate and eliminate the data | 这将污染并消除 |
[17:10] | – on said server. – Absolutely not. | -服务器上的数据 -绝对不可能 |
[17:13] | I would be fired. | 我会被开除的 |
[17:14] | – I would go to prison for treason. – Not if it was a mistake. | -会因叛国罪被判入狱 -但如果只是意外就不会 |
[17:17] | The malware kit’s designed to mimic liquid contamination, | 这套恶意软件意在模拟液体污染 |
[17:20] | a leak in the gasket around the head assembly | 头部组件周围的垫圈泄漏 |
[17:21] | and corrosion on the platter surface. | 以及盘片表面的腐蚀 |
[17:23] | You’ll spill a cup of coffee to cover our tracks. | 你就洒洒咖啡来掩盖我们的痕迹 |
[17:26] | And I’d be fired. | 我也会被开除的 |
[17:28] | Yes. Walking out of your old life | 是的 走出旧人生 |
[17:31] | and into your better life. | 踏进崭新的未来 |
[17:34] | Go on, have a look. | 继续 好好看看 |
[17:35] | I guarantee it’s a plot twist worthy of “Passion’s Promise.” | 我保证这是配得上《激情的承诺》的剧情转折 |
[17:43] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[17:45] | A home on a beach. Money in the bank. | 沙滩边的家 银行里的钱 |
[17:48] | A happy ending to your story. | 你人生故事的幸福结局 |
[17:51] | If you’re smart enough to take it. | 假如你足够聪明愿意接受的话 |
[17:56] | Please leave. | 请离开 |
[17:57] | Guinevere, Tadashi tells me you’re something of a scofflaw. | 吉娜薇 塔达希跟我说你是那种藐视法律的人 |
[18:01] | He says you haven’t paid all your taxes. | 他说你该交的税都没交 |
[18:04] | Some, but not all. | 部分 但不是所有 |
[18:05] | Not even close to all in — what? | 包括但不局限于…什么 |
[18:08] | Four years federal, three state. | 四年联邦税 三年州税 |
[18:10] | My mother is sick. She doesn’t have insurance. | 我母亲生病了 她没有保险 |
[18:12] | Listen, don’t get me wrong. | 听着 不要误会了 |
[18:13] | I couldn’t be more understanding and supportive | 不管是合法避税 亦或是非法逃税 |
[18:17] | of a righteous tax dodge — | 我都表示充分的 |
[18:19] | or not righteous for that matter. | 理解和支持 |
[18:22] | But I doubt the FBI will share my sympathies, | 但联调局会不会有我一样的同理心我表示怀疑 |
[18:24] | which is why I suggest you carry out the task ahead. | 所以我才建议你接受任务 |
[18:31] | What do you say? | 你说呢 |
[18:33] | Comedy or tragedy. | 喜剧还是悲剧 |
[18:35] | How this story ends is entirely up to you. | 故事结局怎么写全凭你说了算 |
[19:08] | Liz! Liz, I’m sorry. Liz, it’s over. | 莉斯 莉斯 我很抱歉 莉斯 结束了 |
[19:13] | – Who are you? Where’s Keen? – I don’t know. I swear. | -你是谁 基恩在哪 -我不知道 我发誓 |
[19:16] | A woman, she paid me to wear this hat and approach the car. | 一个女人给钱让我戴着这顶帽子 靠近这辆车 |
[19:21] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[19:22] | Fan out. | 成扇形散开 |
[19:23] | Scan vehicles, scan faces, | 地毯式搜索车辆 行人 |
[19:25] | coordinate with the hospital security. | 协调医院安保 |
[19:27] | Liz isn’t here, but her daughter still is. | 莉斯不在这 但她的女儿还在 |
[19:29] | She’s gotta be close by. | 她肯定就在附近 |
[19:33] | Agnes. | 艾格尼斯 |
[19:36] | My name is Aram. | 我是阿兰姆 |
[19:37] | I don’t know if you remember me, but, um, | 我不知道你还记不记得我 但是 |
[19:40] | I have known you since you were born. | 你打出生起我就认识你了 |
[19:43] | In fact, I was at your christening. | 事实上 我参加了你的洗礼 |
[19:45] | You couldn’t have even been a — a few months old, | 那时候你才…几个月大 |
[19:48] | so if you did remember me that would be, like, super cool, | 所以你要是记得我的话就有点…太厉害了 |
[19:53] | or — or weird probably. | 又或者 可能有点太怪了 |
[19:54] | But, anyway, what I remember, | 无论如何 我记得的是 |
[19:58] | that you — | 你… |
[20:01] | you are incredibly brave, | 你非常勇敢 |
[20:04] | which came as no surprise | 不过一点也不意外 |
[20:08] | since your mom is just about | 毕竟你妈妈是我认识的 |
[20:10] | the bravest person I’ve ever known. | 最勇敢的人了 |
[20:25] | Ressler. | 雷斯勒 |
[20:25] | I need my girl. | 我需要我女儿 |
[20:27] | – And she needs you. – So let me have her. | -她也需要你 -所以把她交给我 |
[20:30] | She’s coming to the Post Office with us. | 她会跟我们一起去邮局 |
[20:32] | CFSA has already been notified. | 已经通知儿童家庭服务机构了 |
[20:34] | She doesn’t need a social worker. | 她不需要什么社工 |
[20:35] | She needs her mother. | 她需要她的母亲 |
[20:37] | What, on the run? As a fugitive. | 什么 当一个四处奔波的逃犯吗 |
[20:38] | Is that what you really want for her? | 你真的希望她这样吗 |
[20:40] | My mother abandoned me when she was a fugitive. | 我的母亲成为逃犯后就抛弃了我 |
[20:42] | I’m not gonna make that same mistake. | 我不会犯同样的错误 |
[20:44] | – Allison? – Yeah. | -艾莉森吗 -是的 |
[20:49] | Why’d you call? | 你为什么打给我 |
[20:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:52] | I guess… | 我想大概是… |
[20:54] | because every time we say goodbye, | 因为每一次我们说再见的时候 |
[20:56] | I’m afraid we might actually mean it. | 我很害怕有可能真的再也不见了 |
[21:30] | You gonna tell me about it? | 你要跟我聊聊吗 |
[21:32] | The washer. | 那个垫圈 |
[21:35] | Back at the apartment. | 在公寓时 |
[21:37] | We nearly got caught because of it. | 我们差点因为这个被抓了 |
[21:40] | I think you owe me an explanation. | 我觉得你欠我一个解释 |
[21:42] | It’s my engagement ring. | 是我的订婚戒指 |
[21:46] | Tom used to have this boat he was always tinkering with, | 汤姆以前老是胡乱摆弄他的船 |
[21:50] | you know, repairing. | 你懂的 修修补补 |
[21:51] | And one day he just pulled this out of his tool box | 有一天 他从他的工具箱里拿出这个 |
[21:55] | and got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. | 单膝跪地 向我求婚 |
[21:59] | How sweet. | 真美好啊 |
[22:04] | He was… | 他… |
[22:07] | much better at this than I am. | 比我更擅长处理这种事 |
[22:10] | He never would have let Agnes get taken into custody. | 他不可能让艾格尼斯被人带走 |
[22:13] | You know what you got to do. | 你知道你自己该做什么的 |
[22:17] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:22] | I wish he would have gotten to know her. | 我真希望他也能有机会了解她 |
[22:26] | Seen the person she’s becoming. | 看着她长成现在这样子 |
[22:31] | Come on. It’s time. | 好了 该走了 |
[22:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:45] | How long is this gonna take? | 这需要花多久时间 |
[22:47] | On average, I’d say two hours. | 根据平均时间估计 两小时 |
[22:49] | Two hours? | 两小时 |
[22:52] | People will be here by then. | 那肯定会有人来的 |
[22:54] | You know the Gutman Data Sanitizing Algorithm? | 你知道古特曼数据净化算法吗 |
[22:57] | No? Nothing? | 不知道吗 |
[22:58] | Anyway, I used a keylogger to gain access to it, | 反正我用了一个键盘记录器获取权限 |
[23:00] | tweaked a few lines of code and as a result | 修改了几行代码 所以 |
[23:02] | this baby should be sanitized right about…now. | 这个宝贝应该现在就能…清除 |
[23:07] | Do you even know what was on those files you just erased? | 你知道你清除的这些档案的内容吗 |
[23:10] | Me? No. | 我吗 不知道 |
[23:11] | My boss and I are strictly don’t ask, don’t tell. | 我和我老板严格遵循勿问勿言的原则 |
[23:14] | Okay, we’re clear. | 好了 搞定了 |
[23:16] | Pull the thumb drive and cue the coffee. | 拔出优盘 倒上咖啡 |
[23:19] | Hey. Question. You ever have AOC sightings? | 提问 你见没见过亚奥科 |
[23:23] | That’d be so cool. | 那可太棒了 |
[23:24] | I can’t believe I’m doing this. | 真不敢相信我在做这种事 |
[23:26] | Okay, I’m hanging up now. I got to go. | 我要挂了 我得赶紧走了 |
[23:29] | I’m about to be fired. | 我要被开除了 |
[23:38] | What’s happening with her daughter? | 她的女儿出什么事了 |
[23:40] | Elizabeth has walked away from her. | 伊丽莎白丢下了她 |
[23:42] | I never thought she would. I was mistaken. | 我没想到她会这么做 是我弄错了 |
[23:46] | Okay, while the grownups figure out all the boring grownup stuff, | 大人们在忙无聊的大人的事时 |
[23:49] | you and I | 我和你 |
[23:51] | are going to play a paper airplane contest. | 要玩一个纸飞机比赛 |
[23:57] | Sound good? | 听起来不错吧 |
[23:59] | I suppose. | 应该吧 |
[24:01] | You suppose? You suppose? | 应该 应该 |
[24:03] | There’s no supposing. | 没有应该 |
[24:05] | The goal is to figure out who can fly | 目标是比一比谁往那个垃圾桶里 |
[24:08] | the most paper airplanes into that garbage can. | 飞入的纸飞机数量最大 |
[24:13] | You do know how to make a paper airplane, right? | 你知道怎么做纸飞机吧 |
[24:16] | Okay. That’s alright. I’ll make them. You fly them. | 好吧 没事 我来做 你来飞 |
[24:20] | Sound good? | 听起来不错吧 |
[24:22] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[24:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:36] | 麦片 牛奶 麦片棒 派 小胡萝卜 绿苹果 芝士 花生酱三明治 《淘气小兵兵》 《你好 阿诺德》 《亚瑟》 《卡由》 华盛顿特区 9119号 | |
[24:40] | 私人号码 来电 | |
[24:43] | – Ressler. – How is she? | -雷斯勒 -她怎么样了 |
[24:45] | – This text. It’s from you. – Is she okay? | -这条信息是你发的 -她还好吧 |
[24:48] | Sure looks like it. | 看上去很好 |
[24:49] | Her and Aram are making a mess of the office. | 她和阿兰姆把办公室弄得一团糟 |
[24:52] | I got Marvin Gerard to turn. | 我找了马文·杰拉德 |
[24:53] | So I have the resources I need to get out. | 所以我有资源和手段逃脱 |
[24:57] | – What about Agnes? – You were right. | -艾格尼斯呢 -你说得没错 |
[24:59] | Being on the run is no place for her. | 她不该和我一起逃亡 |
[25:01] | And the mistake your mother made? | 你母亲犯下的错误呢 |
[25:03] | I guess I’m more like her than I care to admit. | 我猜我其实比我内心以为的更像她 |
[25:07] | So these lists of TV shows and food — | 那这些节目和食物… |
[25:10] | they’re what Agnes likes. | 是艾格尼斯喜欢的 |
[25:11] | And the address is a self-storage unit. | 那个地址是一个自动储物柜 |
[25:13] | There’s a locker there with her favorite clothes and books. | 那里面有个柜子里有她最喜欢的衣服和书 |
[25:17] | – She’s gonna be okay. – Promise? | -她会过得很好的 -你保证 |
[25:20] | I do. | 我保证 |
[25:20] | Until you’re back, she’s gonna have lots of doting uncles. | 在你回来之前 有很多叔叔会宠着她 |
[25:26] | – I got to go. – No, you don’t. | -我要走了 -你不需要走 |
[25:28] | I do. And this time I have to mean it. | 我要走了 这一次 我是认真的 |
[25:36] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[25:40] | – What’s up? – Keen called me. | -怎么了 -基恩给我打了电话 |
[25:42] | I couldn’t run a trace, but I did record it. | 我无法进行追踪 但我录下来了 |
[25:44] | Liz called you? | 莉斯给你打电话了 |
[25:45] | Look, I don’t know from where, | 我不知道是从哪里打来的 |
[25:46] | but there were some muffled sounds in the background. | 但我能听到一些低沉的背景音乐 |
[25:48] | I need you to enhance the audio. | 我需要你放大那些声音 |
[25:49] | Okay. I may not be able to beat a 6-year-old | 也许我没办法在纸飞机比赛里 |
[25:51] | in a paper plane contest — seriously, she’s destroying me, | 打败一个六岁女孩 说真的 她碾压了我 |
[25:54] | she’s like a — she’s like a mini Chuck Yeager — | 她简直就像 就像一个小查克·耶格尔 |
[25:56] | but I do know that when you say “Keen called me” | 但是我知道你虽然说的是”基恩给我打了电话” |
[25:59] | what you’re really saying is “Keen called me again.” | 但你其实说的是”基恩又给我打了电话” |
[26:01] | Look, I know what Cooper said — | 我知道库珀说… |
[26:02] | He didn’t “Say,” he ordered. | 他不是用说的 而是命令的 |
[26:03] | Yeah, but I told you, if you saw her you’d think differently. | 但我也和你说过 只要你见到她 就不会那么想了 |
[26:06] | You saw her?! When? Where? | 你见过她了 什么时候 在哪里 |
[26:08] | Was it at your apartment? | 是在你家吗 |
[26:09] | Please. Please tell me it wasn’t at your apartment. | 拜托 拜托告诉我不是在你家 |
[26:12] | Was it at your apartment? | 是在你家吗 |
[26:14] | The audio. Enhance it. | 背景音 去放大 |
[26:21] | We know where Keen is. The Silver Spring train station. | 我们知道基恩在哪里了 银泉火车站 |
[26:24] | She called me to ask about Agnes. | 她打电话来问我艾格尼斯的情况 |
[26:26] | There was noise in the background. | 背景音里有杂音 |
[26:27] | Aram was able to enhance it. | 阿兰姆放大了 |
[26:28] | …now arriving on Track One, the Blue Ridge, | 前往华盛顿的蓝脊号 |
[26:31] | en route to Washington, this is the Silver Spring stop. | 正要停靠到一号站台 银泉火车站 |
[26:35] | I’ll inform Montgomery County PD. | 我去通知蒙哥马利县警察 |
[26:37] | You get a TAC team and roll out. | 你带上一支战术小队出发 |
[26:38] | Any fingers crossed, Donald? Toes? | 你有手指或脚趾正交叉着吗 唐纳德 |
[26:41] | What’s got your goat? | 你又找什么麻烦 |
[26:43] | It’s not a goat, it’s a wild goose. | 不是麻烦 而是一支野鹅 |
[26:45] | The one I fear you have us all chasing. | 一只我担心你故意引我们去追的野鹅 |
[26:47] | – Now, what’s that supposed to mean? – You’re a good agent. | -这话是什么意思 -你是一名优秀的探员 |
[26:51] | But I wonder if maybe you’re an even better friend. | 但我想也许你是一名更加优秀的朋友 |
[26:54] | You think I’m helping her. | 你觉得我在帮助他 |
[26:56] | I mean, that this is some sort of a trick, | 你觉得这是什么把戏吗 |
[26:58] | a false lead to draw us one way while she goes the other. | 是声东击西的假线索吗 |
[27:01] | I think it’s a possibility. | 我觉得有这个可能 |
[27:03] | That’s rich coming from you. | 你竟然说得出这种话 |
[27:05] | When the only reason she may get away | 她能逃脱的唯一理由 |
[27:06] | is because she turned one of your people. | 还是因为策反了一个你的人 |
[27:09] | Marvin Gerard’s giving her all the resources she needs. | 马尔文·杰拉德帮她搞到了逃脱所需要的资源 |
[27:13] | Elizabeth told you that. | 伊丽莎白和你说的 |
[27:14] | She did. And I believe her. | 是的 我相信她 |
[27:17] | I believe you do. | 我也相信你 |
[27:22] | That’s what worries me. | 所以我才担心 |
[27:30] | Well? | 怎么说 |
[27:32] | Well what? | 什么怎么说 |
[27:34] | – Is there anything to it? – Well, she trusts me. | -还有别的吗 -她相信我 |
[27:36] | And that’s not a problem. | 这没什么问题 |
[27:37] | I mean, it’s why we have a lead. | 所以我们才会有线索 |
[27:39] | Has there been other contact? | 她还联络过你吗 |
[27:40] | Well, she called me twice, and, um, | 她给我打过两次电话 |
[27:43] | she came to my apartment. | 还去过我家 |
[27:45] | Called it. | 猜到了 |
[27:48] | We’ll talk about this when we get back from the station. | 我们从火车站回来再聊 |
[27:50] | What do you mean “We”? | 什么叫”我们” |
[27:52] | This is clearly complicated. For all of us. | 这件事对我们来说都很复杂 |
[27:55] | If this is a chance to apprehend Elizabeth, | 如果这真是抓到伊丽莎白的机会 |
[27:57] | it appears we may need to give each other the strength to do it. | 那我们需要给彼此力量才能完成这次行动 |
[28:00] | Please allow passengers to exit the train before you board. | 请先下后上 |
[28:47] | – She’s gone. – You saw the security feeds? | -她走了 -你看过监控录像了吗 |
[28:49] | She was here for over an hour. Along with Esi Jackson. | 她在这里待了一个多小时 和艾丝·杰克逊在一起 |
[28:51] | But the train’s still here. Maybe they’re already on it. | 但列车还没开走 也许她们上车了 |
[28:54] | Liz didn’t get on. | 莉斯并没上车 |
[28:55] | – The feeds show her leaving the station. – When? | -监控录像显示她离开了车站 -什么时候 |
[28:57] | What time did she call you? | 她几点给你打的电话 |
[29:00] | 11:33. | 11点33分 |
[29:01] | Two minutes later, she walked out the front door. | 两分钟后她走出了车站大门 |
[29:03] | Why would she come to train station and not get on a train? | 她为什么来火车站却又不上车呢 |
[29:07] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[29:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:11] | 30 seconds. Halfway to a new world record. | 三十秒 距离新世界纪录还有一半路程 |
[29:13] | Can she go all the way without putting a toe on the floor? | 她能脚不落地 顺利通过吗 |
[29:22] | Mr. Cooper, did you find her? | 库珀先生 你找到她了吗 |
[29:24] | No. The train was a diversion. | 没有 火车是调虎离山之计 |
[29:26] | A diversion from what? | 从哪里调虎离山 |
[29:26] | Why would she want you to go there? | 她为什么想让你们去那里 |
[29:27] | – So she could get her daughter. – But her daughter’s right here. | -这样她就能去接她女儿 -但她女儿就在这里 |
[29:30] | Yes. And Agent Keen just swiped into the post office. | 对 基恩探员刚刷卡进入了邮局 |
[29:37] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[29:40] | I’ll have to call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[29:41] | Oh, look at you. | 看看你 |
[29:43] | Oh, my gosh, you busy bee. | 天啊 你这个小忙人 |
[29:46] | I got all the way across without touching the floor. | 我一路走了过去 一次都没踩到地上 |
[29:49] | All the way? | 一路都是吗 |
[29:50] | A new world record. | 一个新世界纪录 |
[29:54] | – We got to go, honey. – Can I try it one more time? | -我们得走了 宝贝 -我能再玩一次吗 |
[29:57] | I’m afraid not, honey. Go get your shoes on, okay? | 恐怕不行 宝贝 去穿你的鞋子 好吗 |
[29:59] | Go on. | 快去 |
[30:05] | I saw you in the parking lot. | 我在停车场看到你了 |
[30:08] | The way you talked to her. And now this — thank you. | 你之前跟她说话的方式 还有现在这个 谢了 |
[30:13] | I didn’t do it for you. | 我不是为你做的 |
[30:17] | I have to take her now. | 我现在必须带她走 |
[30:20] | And you have to let us go. | 而你必须让我们走 |
[30:24] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[30:26] | You know who I am and why I have to do this. | 你知道我是谁 以及我为什么得这么做 |
[30:30] | You forged my signature to get 16 ounces of Semtex. | 你伪造我的签名搞到了16盎司的塞姆汀塑胶炸药 |
[30:33] | You nearly killed Mr. Reddington and Ressler. | 你差点杀了雷丁顿先生和雷斯勒 |
[30:36] | I knew who you were, Liz. | 我过去知道你是谁 莉斯 |
[30:37] | But I don’t recognize who you’ve become. | 但现在的你已变得我认不出来了 |
[30:43] | Say thank you to Aram, honey. | 对阿兰姆说谢谢 宝贝 |
[30:50] | The security section’s already been alerted. | 安全部门已接到警报 |
[30:52] | We need a two-minute head start to get out through Level C. | 我们需要提前两分钟才能从C层逃出去 |
[30:55] | Two minutes. | 两分钟 |
[30:57] | That’s all I ask. | 我只有这一个要求 |
[31:01] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快点 我们走 |
[31:04] | Let’s go. | 我们快走 |
[31:07] | Sure, I said I’d think about throwing in with her. | 是的 我说过我会考虑加入她 |
[31:11] | And I did. For all of two seconds. As a courtesy. | 我考虑了 出于礼貌我考虑了整整两秒 |
[31:15] | Then I turned her down. | 然后我就拒绝她了 |
[31:16] | That’s true, Mr. Reddington. | 这是真的 雷丁顿先生 |
[31:17] | I was there. I saw it. | 我当时就在那里 我看到了 |
[31:18] | – You saw it. – Yes, sir, I did. | -你看到了 -是的 先生 我亲眼所见 |
[31:20] | Did you also see Marvin buy airline tickets to Switzerland? | 你也看到马文买去瑞士的机票了吗 |
[31:22] | Of course he didn’t. | 他当然没有 |
[31:23] | – Because I didn’t buy airline tickets to Switzerland. – My mistake. | -因为我根本没买去瑞士的机票 -是我的错 |
[31:26] | You bought tickets to Switzerland | 你买了去瑞士的机票 |
[31:28] | and booked a suite at the Kupfer Grand in Zurich. | 还在苏黎世的库普费尔大酒店订了间套房 |
[31:36] | You don’t see it. | 你看不到 |
[31:37] | It’s staring you in the face | 它就在你眼前 |
[31:40] | and you’re so puffed up with anger that you don’t see it. | 而你怒气满满根本看不到 |
[31:44] | Enlighten me. | 跟我说说看 |
[31:45] | My name. It’s on the reservation. | 我的名字在酒店预定名单上 |
[31:48] | You think I’d throw in with Keen | 你觉得我会加入基恩 |
[31:50] | and make getaway plans using my own name? | 然后用我的本名制定逃跑计划吗 |
[31:52] | That I’d steal from you without even attempting to hide it? | 我会从你那里偷东西却不试图藏一下吗 |
[31:56] | I think you never forgave me | 我认为你从没原谅我 |
[31:57] | for the three years you spent in prison. | 因为你在监狱里蹲了三年 |
[31:59] | I went to prison because I was loyal to you! | 我当时进监狱是因为我对你很忠诚 |
[32:03] | Yes. And now that you know my days are numbered, | 是的 现在你知道我来日无多 |
[32:06] | your loyalty has shifted. | 就不再忠于我了 |
[32:07] | I understand. | 我很理解 |
[32:08] | You’re just looking ahead, playing the long game. | 你只是在向前看 放长线钓大鱼 |
[32:10] | You’re the one who’s being played. | 你就是那个被耍的 |
[32:12] | Getting you to hurt me | 让你来伤害我 |
[32:13] | is her way of getting you to hurt yourself. | 就是她让你伤害你自己的方式 |
[32:16] | Except I won’t be hurt, | 但我不会受伤 |
[32:17] | not with the adorable Skip stepping up to fill the void. | 不会因为可爱的斯基普站出来填补空白而受伤 |
[32:20] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 什么 |
[32:21] | Has Marvin been locked out of the accounts? | 马文被排除在账户之外了吗 |
[32:23] | – As of 20 minutes ago. – Excellent. | -20分钟前已被排除 -很好 |
[32:25] | You’re making a huge mistake. | 你在犯一个巨大的错误 |
[32:26] | Please, let’s bring Skip up to speed and have his biometrics synced | 我们让斯基普了解下最新情况 同步他的生物信息 |
[32:29] | for account access in Nevis and the Caymans. | 以访问在尼维斯岛和开曼群岛的账户 |
[32:31] | Mr. Reddington, I’m — I’m honored, | 雷丁顿先生 我 我很荣幸 |
[32:32] | but Marvin — I promise you he wasn’t disloyal. | 但马文 我向你保证他没背叛你 |
[32:35] | – Yes, well, we’ll see about that. – You’re in luck. | -好的 我们拭目以待 -你很幸运 |
[32:38] | Yesterday was Benji’s spa day. | 昨天是本吉的沐浴日 |
[32:40] | He’s shampooed, rubbed, rested, and ready. | 它用沐浴露洗了澡 好好休息了 已准备好 |
[32:55] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[32:58] | It is different. | 不同了 |
[33:06] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[33:06] | Contacts. Safe houses. | 合约 安全屋 |
[33:08] | She even mentioned an asset named Mr. French. | 她还提到过一个叫法国先生的人名下的资产 |
[33:11] | Whatever resources of my mother’s you can find, | 无论你能找到我母亲的什么资源 |
[33:13] | we’re gonna need them. | 我们都会需要它们 |
[33:15] | You, too, thanks, Esi. | 你也是 谢了 艾丝 |
[33:19] | Aram’s nice. | 阿兰姆人很好 |
[33:21] | Yeah, he is. The nicest. | 是的 他是最友善的人 |
[33:25] | Will we ever see him again? | 我们还会再见他吗 |
[33:27] | I don’t know, honey. | 我不知道 宝贝 |
[33:31] | I hope so. | 希望可以吧 |
[33:33] | I just… | 我只是 |
[33:36] | don’t know. | 不知道 |
[33:45] | To meet our friend as scheduled, | 要按计划去见我们的朋友 |
[33:46] | we have to be in the air free now within an hour. | 我们就得在一小时内登上飞机 |
[33:49] | I’m not leaving without an answer. | 没有答案我不会走的 |
[33:51] | Tadashi did his job. The files have been erased. | 塔达希完成了他的工作 文件已被擦除 |
[33:58] | Besides you, Marvin is my oldest colleague. | 除了你 马文是我时间最长的老同事 |
[34:09] | I want to ask you a question. | 我想问你个问题 |
[34:12] | When I do, I need you to give me an honest answer. | 当我问时 请你老实回答我 |
[34:18] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[34:20] | Did you want Elizabeth to see you shoot her mother? | 你希望伊丽莎白看到你射杀她母亲吗 |
[34:23] | Knowing that if she did, | 你知道如果她看到了 |
[34:25] | it would send her to a place so dark | 这会让她彻底黑化 |
[34:28] | she would never go back to her old life. | 她再也回不到从前的生活了 |
[34:30] | Why would I ever do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[34:32] | Because you live in that dark place. | 因为你就生活在黑暗处 |
[34:36] | And she can’t take over your empire without living there, too. | 如果不同样生活在那里她无法接管你的帝国 |
[34:40] | You mock the FBI for being conflicted | 你嘲笑联调局的人在逮捕 |
[34:44] | about arresting someone they love, | 他们所爱的人时左右为难 |
[34:47] | but you love her, too, | 但你也爱她 |
[34:50] | and I’m not sure you want her arrested, either. | 我觉得你也不想让她被逮捕 |
[34:52] | I never said I wanted her arrested. | 我从没说过要逮捕她 |
[34:54] | But I do want her found. | 但我确实希望找到她 |
[34:56] | You can see what it’s done — | 你知道发生了什么 |
[34:58] | you keeping so much from her. | 你对她隐瞒了这么多 |
[35:00] | It — It’s hardened her. | 让她更加坚强 |
[35:05] | Made her worthy of the Blacklist. | 让她值得被列入罪恶黑名单 |
[35:09] | What I want to know is if this was your plan all along. | 我想知道这是否是你一直以来的计划 |
[35:18] | I…didn’t — | 我没有 |
[35:23] | I didn’t have a plan. | 我没有计划 |
[35:30] | If I could just ask you to place your hand here. | 请把你的手放在这里 |
[35:38] | 通过 斯基普·哈德利 | |
[35:38] | The transfer is now complete. | 转账完成了 |
[35:39] | Is there anything else I can do for you, Mr. Hadley? | 还有什么需要我做的吗 哈德利先生 |
[35:48] | You sure I can afford this? | 你确定我能支付得起吗 |
[35:50] | – I’ve told you 10 times already. – I know. I’m sorry. | -我和你说了十遍了 -我知道 抱歉 |
[35:53] | I’m just having a hard time believing it. | 我只是难以相信而已 |
[35:55] | 35 million. | 三千五百万 |
[35:57] | That’s how much we transferred out of Reddington’s account. | 这是我们从雷丁顿账户上转出来的数目 |
[35:59] | 35 million. | 三千五百万 |
[36:01] | Yeah. In euros. | 没错 转的还是欧元 |
[36:04] | That’s 41 million in dollars. | 那就是四千一百万美元 |
[36:07] | So, yeah, | 所以 是的 |
[36:09] | this I think you can afford. | 我觉得你可以支付得起 |
[36:26] | You’re wrong about Marvin Gerard. | 你对马文·杰拉德的看法是错的 |
[36:28] | Elizabeth, for someone looking to go off the grid, | 伊丽莎白 对于一个想要销声匿迹的人 |
[36:31] | you continue to be quite chatty. | 你还是挺健谈的 |
[36:33] | Suisse Capital. You had one account. | 瑞士资本 你曾经有一个账号 |
[36:35] | Now you have none. | 现在没有了 |
[36:38] | What does this have to do with Marvin? | 这个和马文有什么关系 |
[36:40] | And all this time I thought | 一直以来我以为 |
[36:41] | you knew how to think like a criminal. | 你知道如何像罪犯一样思考 |
[36:45] | Skip Hadley. | 斯基普·哈德利 |
[36:46] | My knight in shining armor. | 我的白马王子 |
[36:51] | Marvin was my last hope. | 马文是我最后的希望 |
[36:53] | When he turned me down, I thought I was finished. | 在他拒绝我的时候 我以为我完了 |
[36:56] | No money, no support. It was over. | 没钱 没支援 完了 |
[36:59] | Hey. But then… | 可是然后 |
[37:01] | He’s in the bathroom so I only have a minute but… | 他在洗手间 所以我只有一分钟 但是 |
[37:05] | I’m in. | 算上我 |
[37:10] | I thought using Marvin’s real name | 我以为用马文的真名 |
[37:11] | to book the plane tickets and hotel room | 去订机票和酒店房 |
[37:14] | might be a red herring that someone clever would detect. | 也许可以转移一些聪明人的注意力 |
[37:17] | But I guess I’ll have to try it on someone clever to find out. | 但我想我还得找个聪明的人来试试 |
[37:21] | As my third grade teacher Mr. Threet used to say — | 正如我三年级的苏缇老师经常说 |
[37:24] | one swallow doesn’t mean spring is here. | 一只燕子并不代表春天来了 |
[37:27] | Yeah, but 35 million euros sure feels like spring break. | 但是三千五百万欧元的确有放假般的愉悦感 |
[37:42] | My God. We’re almost there. | 天呐 我们快好了 |
[37:43] | Marvin, I am so sorry. Will you ever forgive me? | 马文 真对不起 你能原谅我吗 |
[37:48] | – Is he alright? – He should be fine. | -他没事吧 -他应该没事 |
[37:51] | Though Benji did go a touch Hai Karate. | 但本吉的确学过空手道 |
[37:53] | I’m guessing it was his aftershave. | 我猜这是他的须后水 |
[37:56] | Smells like grapefruit. Or blood orange. | 有西柚味 或是血橙 |
[37:59] | Is it blood orange? | 是血橙吗 |
[38:02] | Go to hell, Raymond. | 你去死吧 雷蒙德 |
[38:04] | I think it’s blood orange. | 我想是血橙 |
[38:07] | There. | 来 |
[38:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:10] | Agent Keen played you both. | 基恩探员耍了你们俩 |
[38:12] | She played on your feelings for her. | 她利用你们对她的感情 |
[38:13] | As an agent. A friend. A mother. | 作为一名探员 一位朋友以及母亲 |
[38:17] | She used you. | 她利用了你们 |
[38:18] | Yes, she did. | 没错 |
[38:19] | Given that, you should recuse yourselves from the case. | 既然如此 你们应该回避这个案子 |
[38:25] | We agree. | 我们同意 |
[38:26] | Which is why we prepared our letters of resignation. | 所以我们准备了辞职信 |
[38:29] | The Task Force has one job now — | 行动小组现在只有一项工作 |
[38:31] | to bring Keen in. | 把基恩带回局里 |
[38:32] | And we’ve proven that we’re not up to that job. | 我们已经证明我们无法胜任这项工作 |
[38:36] | You both agree this is for the best? | 你们俩都同意这是最好的决定吗 |
[38:40] | – We do. – As do I. | -我们同意 -我也同意 |
[38:43] | But if I ask you to leave then… | 但如果我叫你们走 |
[38:47] | if I’m honest, I’d have to as well. | 如果要说实话 我也得走 |
[38:49] | Why? You’ve done nothing to compromise this investigation. | 为什么 你没有做任何妨碍调查的事 |
[38:52] | No, but I’ve felt like compromising it. | 不 但我觉得我妨碍了调查 |
[38:55] | I’ve wanted it to be compromised. | 我希望妨碍调查 |
[38:57] | Would I have taken Agent Keen into custody | 如果基恩探员还在火车站 |
[38:59] | if she’d been at the train station? | 我会逮捕她吗 |
[39:00] | Yes, I would have. | 我会 |
[39:02] | Was I relieved that I didn’t have to — | 我不必逮捕她 我是否松了口气 |
[39:04] | you’re damn right I was. | 我确实松了口气 |
[39:06] | Was I angry that she tricked us into going there | 她骗我们去那里 这样她就能来这 |
[39:08] | so she could come here to get her daughter — absolutely. | 接走女儿 我生气吗 绝对的 |
[39:12] | Am I glad they’ve been reunited, of course I am. | 我开心她们能团聚吗 我当然开心 |
[39:20] | So… what do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么做 |
[39:24] | I tell you what we’re not gonna do — | 我告诉你们我们绝对不会做的事 |
[39:26] | let total strangers go after one of our own. | 让陌生人去抓我们的人 |
[39:30] | I do not look forward to having Reddington find out | 我不希望让雷丁顿知道 |
[39:32] | that we let her slip through our fingers once again. | 我们又一次让她溜走了 |
[39:34] | I spoke to him just before you came up here. | 就在你们来这之前 我和他通过话 |
[39:36] | I doubt he’ll do much gloating. | 我觉得他也没什么可幸灾乐祸的 |
[39:39] | It seems he misjudged Marvin Gerard. | 看来他误会马文·杰拉德了 |
[39:41] | Yeah, Keen told me he flipped. | 基恩和我说他叛变了 |
[39:43] | So you’d tell Reddington. | 所以你告诉了雷丁顿 |
[39:44] | So he’d empower Gerard’s number two — | 所以他把权利移交给了杰拉德的副手 |
[39:46] | who turns out to be in her pocket. | 结果他是她的人 |
[39:48] | When you say empowered — | 你说的权利移交是指… |
[39:50] | Reddington gave him account access. | 雷丁顿给了他账户权限 |
[39:52] | Which he used to transfer 35 million euros to Elizabeth. | 他从账户里给伊丽莎白转了三千五百万欧元 |
[40:03] | Did they bring you luck? | 他们给你带来好运了吗 |
[40:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:09] | They did, honey. | 是的 亲爱的 |
[40:12] | So much. | 很多好运 |
[40:14] | So Keen used me to steal Reddington’s money. | 所以基恩利用我偷了雷丁顿的钱 |
[40:19] | It feels strangely, therapeutic. | 感觉很奇怪 很治愈 |
[40:22] | This is, all well and good, | 这样感觉很好 |
[40:24] | but seriously, what if we don’t catch her? | 但是说真的 如果我们抓不到她呢 |
[40:27] | What if our concern for her gets in the way | 如果我们对她的担心成为阻碍 |
[40:30] | and she succeeds and kills Mr. Reddington? | 她成功地杀了雷丁顿先生怎么办 |
[40:37] | You want to see what else brings me luck? | 你想知道还有什么给我带来了好运吗 |
[40:43] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[40:45] | Did I ever tell you how your Daddy asked me to marry him? | 我有和你说过爸爸向我求婚的情形吗 |
[41:25] | What interests me is why after nearly 30 years | 我感兴趣的是为什么在将近三十年后 |
[41:30] | you suddenly act as if I work for you. | 你突然表现得好像我是为你工作似的 |
[41:35] | – I don’t. – We know about Keen. | -我不替你工作 -我们知道基恩的事 |
[41:38] | What she’s saying. | 她说过的话 |
[41:40] | That you’re N-13. | 你是N13 |
[41:42] | An allegation no one believes. | 没有人相信这种说法 |
[41:44] | A fact no one knows is true. | 没人知道这个事实是否属实 |
[41:47] | We must do whatever we can to keep it that way. | 我们必须竭尽全力保持这样 |
[41:51] | I flew 15 hours so I could look you in the eye | 我坐了十五个小时飞机 是为了直视你的双眼 |
[41:55] | and tell you what I told Rakitin — | 告诉你我和拉基廷说过的话 |
[41:59] | Elizabeth Keen is off limits. | 不能碰伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[42:02] | And I asked you to fly here so I could look you in the eye | 我叫你飞来这里 是为了直视你的双眼 |
[42:05] | and tell you I agree. | 告诉你我同意 |
[42:11] | For now. | 暂时同意 |