时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I knew her as Katarina Rostova, | 我知道的名字是卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃 |
[00:04] | one of her many names. | 她的众多假名之一 |
[00:05] | Many powerful people were looking for your mother. | 很多有权势的人在找你妈妈 |
[00:08] | She was being hunted. | 有人在追杀她 |
[00:09] | And she knew she needed to disappear, to fade away. | 她知道她需要消失 逃跑 |
[00:12] | As I feared would happen, elements from Katarina’s past | 正像我害怕的 卡特莲娜过去的片段 |
[00:15] | are circling Elizabeth like a pack of wolves in the night. | 像暗夜中的群狼一样纠缠着伊丽莎白 |
[00:19] | I’m not sure Elizabeth will ever be ready | 我想伊丽莎白永远也不可能准备好 |
[00:21] | to learn about what you did to Katarina. | 知道你对卡特莲娜所做的事 |
[00:23] | I need to control the danger to Elizabeth. | 我需要控制伊丽莎白面临的危险 |
[00:25] | I have built a vast criminal network | 我建立了宏大的罪犯网络 |
[00:28] | predicated on that very principle. | 正是基于这种考虑 |
[00:31] | Katarina. | 卡特莲娜 |
[00:32] | I’ve always helped you. | 我一直在帮你 |
[00:34] | You were never on my side. | 你从来都没站在我这边 |
[00:37] | I’m your mother. | 我是你的妈妈 |
[00:38] | A mother protects her children. | 妈妈会保护自己的孩子 |
[00:40] | I did protect you, by hiding you. | 我的确保护你了 以隐藏你的方式 |
[00:42] | And I didn’t want you to be hunted, too. | 我不想你也被追杀 |
[00:44] | I love you, Masha. | 我爱你 玛莎 |
[00:45] | You know you can’t trust that woman, right? | 你知道那女人不能信任 对吧 |
[00:47] | “That woman” is my mother. | 那女人是我母亲 |
[00:49] | No, she’s just using that to exploit you. | 她只是用那个身份在利用你 |
[00:51] | If you hurt her, we’re done. | 你要是伤害她 我们之间就结束了 |
[01:02] | Whatever happened here, it’s over. | 无论这里发生过什么 都结束了 |
[01:03] | There’s no sign of Reddington or Keen. | 没有雷丁顿和基恩的踪迹 |
[01:05] | No visible blood or spent shell casings. | 没有可见的血迹或是弹壳 |
[01:07] | We can get a forensic team, | 我们可以找个法医小组 |
[01:08] | see what they find. | 看看他们有什么发现 |
[01:09] | Do it, but my guess is, we won’t find anything. | 去查 但是我觉得 我们什么都查不到 |
[01:12] | Reddington probably had his cleaners on standby. | 雷丁顿很可能让他的清道夫们随时待命 |
[01:14] | He didn’t kill her. He wouldn’t. | 他没有杀她 他不会的 |
[01:17] | I mean, uh, it is Mr. Reddington, | 我是说 虽说他是雷丁顿先生 |
[01:20] | but, guys — guys, still, I-it’s Liz’s mother. | 但是伙计们 这可是莉斯的妈妈 |
[01:27] | Agent Ressler, any word from Keen? | 雷斯勒探员 基恩那边有没有消息 |
[01:29] | No. Nothing. When she called to tell me | 没有 当她打电话告诉我 |
[01:30] | what Reddington was going to do, | 雷丁顿下一步计划的时候 |
[01:32] | it was on Dembe’s cell. | 她用的是邓比的手机 |
[01:33] | If she still has it, she’s not answering. | 就算手机还在她手上 她也没有接 |
[01:35] | What about her phone? | 她的手机又如何 |
[01:37] | She doesn’t have it. | 不在她手上 |
[01:38] | Reddington’s people took it | 雷丁顿的人抓住我们的时候 |
[01:39] | and her service weapon when they grabbed us. | 把手机还有配枪都拿走了 |
[01:41] | You need to get to her apartment. | 你得去她的公寓 |
[01:43] | Agent Mojtabai, call Agnes’ school, | 莫伊塔巴尔探员 给艾格尼斯的学校打电话 |
[01:45] | find out whether Keen picked her up. | 看看基恩有没有把她接走 |
[01:47] | You have reached the voicemail box of Elizabeth Keen. | 这里是伊丽莎白·基恩的语音信箱 |
[01:51] | Hey, Liz, it’s Merritt. | 莉斯 我是梅里特 |
[01:53] | We got your message. Yes, of course, | 我们收到了你的消息 没问题 |
[01:55] | you know Agnes can always come home with us after school. | 艾格尼斯放学后当然可以随时来我们家 |
[01:57] | I’m sure Kelly will be thrilled. | 我想凯莉一定会很开心的 |
[01:59] | Hope work goes well. | 希望你工作顺利 |
[02:00] | Next message. | 下一条信息 |
[02:01] | Hey, Keen, it’s me. | 基恩 是我 |
[02:03] | We need to talk. Look, I’m not mad, okay? | 我们得谈谈 听着 我没有生气 |
[02:05] | But I’m worried about you. | 但是我很担心你 |
[02:07] | Call me when you get this. | 收到消息打给我 |
[02:08] | Next message. | 下一条信息 |
[02:10] | All those years searching for answers, | 这么多年来 我一直在找寻答案 |
[02:12] | and you were right in front of me the whole time. | 而你总是先我一步 |
[02:14] | For what it’s worth, | 不管怎么说 |
[02:15] | I didn’t know what Dom was planning in Belgrade. | 我不知道多姆在贝尔格莱德的计划 |
[02:18] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[02:19] | But after, you let the world believe the lie. | 但在那之后 你让全世界相信了那个谎言 |
[02:23] | You dangled me out there, | 你把我扔在一旁 |
[02:25] | let everyone think I had the Archive. | 让所有人认为档案在我这里 |
[02:28] | And now I know why. | 现在我知道为什么了 |
[02:30] | Because if they were chasing me, | 因为如果他们在找我 |
[02:32] | it meant they weren’t chasing you. | 就不会去找你 |
[02:34] | It’s not quite that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[02:35] | You’re N-13, aren’t you? | 你是N13 对吧 |
[02:38] | You framed me. | 你陷害了我 |
[02:40] | You fed me to Townsend as a patsy, | 你把我送到汤森德嘴边 |
[02:41] | and Dominic knew and helped you do it. | 多米尼克不仅知道 而且还帮你 |
[02:44] | I could’ve helped you the way I always have. | 我本可以一如既往地帮你 |
[02:50] | Kept you one step ahead. | 让你先人一步 |
[02:54] | But staying safe wasn’t enough. | 但仅仅保证安全是不够的 |
[02:57] | You needed answers. | 你需要答案 |
[02:59] | Well, now you have them. | 现在你有答案了 |
[03:01] | And now they’ve destroyed you. | 而这些答案毁了你 |
[03:07] | What if I promise never to tell a soul what I’ve learned? | 如果我发誓不会把我所知道的告诉任何人呢 |
[03:10] | Well, that would be the last lie you ever told. | 那将会是你说的最后一个谎言 |
[03:13] | Raymond, we should go. | 雷蒙德 我们该走了 |
[03:25] | You think this was a mistake? | 你是否觉得这是个错误 |
[03:28] | You ask a tactical question. | 你问的是战术层面的判断 |
[03:30] | I see only an ethical one. | 我只看到了道德层面的对错 |
[03:33] | No. | 不 |
[03:35] | It was not a mistake, but it was wrong. | 你没有做出错误判断 但这是不对的 |
[03:37] | Because of Elizabeth. | 因为伊丽莎白 |
[03:40] | You’ve pushed her too far. | 你把她逼得太紧了 |
[03:53] | I wonder. | 是吗 |
[04:19] | Most of her clothes are gone. | 她大部分的衣服都不见了 |
[04:24] | Where are you, Liz? | 你在哪 莉斯 |
[04:28] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[04:43] | Thank you, Mrs. Thomas. | 谢谢 托马斯太太 |
[04:45] | And how would you like to pay for the room this evening? | 您打算如何为今晚的房间付账 |
[04:47] | Cash. | 现金 |
[05:12] | You won’t kill me. | 你不会杀我的 |
[05:14] | – You can’t. – Why is that? | -你杀不了我 -为什么 |
[05:17] | Because Elizabeth would never forgive you. | 因为伊丽莎白永远不会原谅你 |
[05:18] | You don’t know a damn thing about Elizabeth. | 你根本不了解伊丽莎白 |
[05:21] | Oh, that’s not true. | 并不是 |
[05:22] | I’ve gotten to know her. | 我已经了解她了 |
[05:24] | So, she left her apartment. | 这么说 她离开了她的公寓 |
[05:27] | What about Agnes? | 艾格尼斯在哪里 |
[05:28] | I spoke to a woman named Merritt Marks. | 我和一个叫梅里特·马克斯的女人谈过 |
[05:30] | She took Agnes home with her daughter after school | 放学后她将艾格尼斯和她女儿一起 |
[05:32] | for a play date. | 带回家玩了 |
[05:33] | Now, Liz called her a few hours ago, | 莉斯在几小时前给她打过电话 |
[05:34] | saying she had to leave town for a work emergency | 说她因为工作上的急事得出差 |
[05:37] | and asked her to take Agnes for a few days. | 请她帮忙照顾艾格尼斯几天 |
[05:39] | So we’re nowhere. | 所以毫无进展 |
[05:41] | We’ve lost track of Keen and her mother. | 基恩和她妈都失去了踪迹 |
[05:44] | She chose me. | 她选了我 |
[05:46] | She’s helping me. | 她在帮我 |
[05:48] | She has no idea who you are. | 她根本不知道你是谁 |
[05:50] | Me? I’m her mother. | 而我 我是她母亲 |
[05:53] | And even now, there’s a love there. | 而且即使现在 她也爱着我 |
[05:58] | I can’t let you leave. | 我不能让你走 |
[06:01] | My God. | 天呐 |
[06:03] | I can’t imagine what this must be like for you. | 我想象不出你现在是什么感受 |
[06:06] | Knowing you can’t kill me | 知道自己不能杀我 |
[06:08] | because of how much Elizabeth loves her mother. | 因为伊丽莎白很爱她母亲 |
[06:25] | That’s right. Keen, Elizabeth. | 没错 基恩 伊丽莎白 |
[06:28] | It’s just my gut, but I don’t think she left the city. | 这只是我的直觉 但我不认为她出城了 |
[06:32] | Thanks, Joe. I appreciate your discretion. | 谢了 乔 我欣赏你的谨慎 |
[06:43] | Do you have any idea how many favors I’ve called in | 你知不知道我求了多少人帮忙 |
[06:46] | trying to find you? | 来找你 |
[06:49] | He killed her. | 他杀了她 |
[06:53] | Thank God you’re okay. | 谢天谢地你没事 |
[06:57] | Did you hear what I said? | 你有没有听到我说的 |
[07:01] | It was an execution. | 那是场处决 |
[07:04] | We went to the park. | 我们去了公园 |
[07:05] | We couldn’t find any evidence. | 但找不到任何证据 |
[07:07] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我来了 |
[07:09] | I have all the evidence you need. | 我有所有你需要的证据 |
[07:23] | I can’t imagine what this must be like for you, | 我想象不出你现在是什么感受 |
[07:25] | knowing you can’t kill me | 知道自己不能杀我 |
[07:27] | because of how much Elizabeth loves her mother. | 因为伊丽莎白很爱她母亲 |
[07:36] | You saw it happen? | 你是不是看到了全过程 |
[07:37] | With my own eyes, and I’ll testify to it. | 我亲眼所见 我会出庭作证 |
[07:40] | I don’t care what happens to me, | 我不在乎我会如何 |
[07:41] | but he can’t get away with this. | 但绝不能让他逍遥法外 |
[07:47] | Say something. | 说点什么 |
[07:49] | – I-I’m thinking. – About what? | -我在想 -想什么 |
[07:51] | He murdered my mother. | 他杀了我母亲 |
[07:52] | The Russian spy who tried to bleed him to death, | 那个想让他失血过多而死 |
[07:55] | who had your grandfather shot? | 并枪击了你外公的俄国间谍吗 |
[07:56] | Who our intelligence bureaus believe killed at least a dozen | 那个我们情报局认为至少为克格勃和秘社 |
[07:59] | American agents for the KGB and the Cabal? | 杀了十几个美国探员的俄国间谍吗 |
[08:01] | I know what she’s done. | 我知道她做过什么 |
[08:03] | None of it justifies her execution. | 但那些都不能作为处决她的理由 |
[08:05] | I’m not trying to justify it. | 我没在为他辩护 |
[08:06] | Like hell you’re not. You’re making excuses, | 没有才怪 你在找借口 |
[08:08] | looking the other way, like we’ve always done. | 当作没看见 就像我们一直做的那样 |
[08:10] | I was clear with Reddington your mother was not to be harmed. | 我给雷丁顿说得很清楚不能伤害你母亲 |
[08:13] | Well, he obviously took that message to heart. | 显然他把你的话铭记于心了 |
[08:18] | You know why he did it? Because he could. | 你知不知道他为何那样做 因为他可以 |
[08:20] | He knew that no one on this task force | 他知道这个特别小组没人 |
[08:22] | was gonna do anything about it. | 将会为此做任何事 |
[08:23] | – That’s unfair. – It’s the truth. | -这话不公平 -事实就是这样 |
[08:27] | When he shot her, I wanted to run, | 当他对她开了枪 我想逃走 |
[08:31] | just get Agnes and go where nobody would find us. | 接上艾格尼斯逃去没人能找到我们的地方 |
[08:35] | But I’m here because of you. | 但因为你我来了 |
[08:38] | Because I thought maybe you were the one person | 因为我想也许至少你还 |
[08:40] | who still cared about what’s right. | 在乎何为对何为错 |
[08:42] | I won’t be lectured by you on professional ethics. | 我不想在职业道德方面被你说教 |
[08:45] | Reddington’s out of control. I know that. | 我知道雷丁顿已经失控了 |
[08:47] | I also know that I can’t take him down | 我还知道我无法拿下他 |
[08:49] | without taking you down with him. | 除非将你也一起拿下 |
[08:51] | I don’t care anymore. | 我不再在乎了 |
[08:52] | Then I’ll care for you. | 那我帮你在乎 |
[08:54] | You kidnapped your grandfather. | 你绑架了你外公 |
[08:56] | A felony kidnapping charge alone is enough to destroy your life, | 仅这一项绑架罪指控就足以毁灭你的人生 |
[08:59] | send you to prison, | 把你送进监狱 |
[09:00] | sever any relationship you have with your daughter. | 把你与女儿间的羁绊断得一干二净 |
[09:03] | You may be disgusted by my silence, Agent Keen, | 你或许因我的缄默觉得反感 基恩探员 |
[09:05] | but you will benefit from it. | 但这对你有好处 |
[09:07] | Everywhere I go, there’s a man who insists on protecting me. | 无论我到哪里 总有坚持要保护我的男人 |
[09:16] | Elizabeth… | 伊丽莎白 |
[09:18] | if you want out, go. | 如果你想退出 那就离开 |
[09:21] | But I hope you’ll think about what we do here | 但我希望你在做决定前能想想 |
[09:23] | before you decide. | 我们在这里承担的职责 |
[09:27] | It’s over. | 该结束了 |
[09:29] | Maybe. | 或许 |
[09:30] | But I’m asking you… | 但我恳请你 |
[09:32] | talk to Reddington first. | 先和雷丁顿谈一谈 |
[09:34] | What he did is inexcusable, but if you talk to him, | 他的行为罪无可赦 但如果你和他谈一谈 |
[09:38] | if you could get him to tell you why he did it, | 如果你能让他告诉你他这么做的理由 |
[09:41] | it won’t bring her back, | 这固然无法让她起死回生 |
[09:42] | but it may start the process of healing. | 但或许是疗愈的开始 |
[09:45] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[09:47] | But for you, I’ll consider it, sir. | 但为了你 我会考虑一下 长官 |
[09:52] | If this is the last time we see each other… | 如果这是我们最后一次见面 |
[09:57] | …for the first time, I wish you would call me Harold. | 我希望你能第一次 称呼我为哈罗德 |
[10:01] | Even when you know I’m not gonna like it, | 尽管你知道忠言逆耳 |
[10:04] | you’ve always been honest with me. | 你也总是对我坦诚相待 |
[10:08] | Very few people have. | 这样对我的人很少 |
[10:12] | Thank you for that… | 为此我谢谢你 |
[10:15] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[10:29] | – Any luck? – No calls. | -有什么进展 -没有电话 |
[10:31] | We’re running taps on her cell and apartment lines | 我们在监听她的手机和公寓电话 |
[10:32] | and a third on the friend she asked to watch Agnes… | 还有她找来照看艾格尼斯的朋友…. |
[10:37] | If anyone can find me, my money’s on you. | 如果有人能找到我 我赌那个人是你 |
[10:40] | You’re here. | 你到这里来了 |
[10:43] | You look tired. | 你看上去很疲惫 |
[10:46] | Does — Does Mr. Cooper know — | 库珀先生知不知道 |
[10:48] | – Yeah, Cooper knows. – So you talked? | -是的 他知道 -这么说你们聊过了 |
[10:50] | Talked? Yeah. Communicated? Not so much. | 聊是聊过了 但没怎么交流 |
[10:54] | Oh. Don’t worry. I mean, | 别担心 我是说 |
[10:55] | I know he’s angry, but in a day or two — | 我知道他现在很生气 但过个一两天 |
[10:56] | Look, I don’t know how to tell you this — | 听着 我不知道该怎么告诉你 |
[10:57] | He’s gonna let you come back. | 他会让你回来的 |
[11:00] | I don’t want to come back. | 我不想回来 |
[11:05] | I wanted to tell you in person that I… | 我只是想当面告诉你我… |
[11:08] | have to step away for a bit, | 要离开一段时间 |
[11:10] | and so I’m not gonna see you for a while, and… | 我们要有一段时间见不到面了 |
[11:14] | I just want you to know how grateful I am. | 我只是想让你知道我的感谢 |
[11:18] | This is so hard. | 这真的很难说出口 |
[11:21] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:22] | No. Don’t worry. I’ll just — Uh, hang on. | 没关系 我去… 等一下 |
[11:23] | – I’ll just grab some paper towels. – Sure. | -我去拿点纸巾来 -没问题 |
[11:34] | Coming. | 我来了 |
[11:51] | It’s just a part of life. | 这是人生的一部分 |
[11:53] | Watching the generation ahead of you, | 看着你的上一代 |
[11:57] | the people you care about, grow old. | 你所在乎的人们 逐渐老去 |
[12:00] | And at some point, you start to… | 到某一个时刻 你会开始 |
[12:04] | do the mental work necessary | 对自己做必要的精神准备 |
[12:05] | to prepare yourself for the inevitable. | 让自己准备好迎接注定的终末 |
[12:10] | And yet, I’m afraid I stand here, Marvin… | 然而 我却站在这里 马文 |
[12:15] | woefully unprepared. | 悲伤沉痛 不知所措 |
[12:18] | There’s no way you could prepare for this, Raymond. | 你不可能让自己准备好面对这种结局 雷蒙德 |
[12:21] | Dom didn’t die of old age. | 多姆不是因衰老死亡 |
[12:24] | He was taken from you. | 而是被人夺走性命 |
[12:28] | House won’t be worth much. | 房子值不了多少钱 |
[12:30] | It’s a relic from another time, like he was. | 和多姆一样 它是上个时代遗留的产物 |
[12:34] | You should bulldoze the house. | 你应该把这房子推倒 |
[12:36] | Skip, the house has incredible emotional value. | 斯基普 这房子有很深的感情价值 |
[12:40] | Mr. Reddington has no interest in bulldozing — | 雷丁顿先生一点也不想把它推倒 |
[12:43] | Well, ultimately, it’s not my decision. | 这最终也不是由我决定的 |
[12:44] | The house belongs to Elizabeth now. | 这房子现在属于伊丽莎白 |
[12:49] | Well, why do you say bulldoze it? | 为什么你说要把它推倒 |
[12:51] | Well, the value’s in the land, not the house. | 这地方值钱的是土地 而非房子 |
[12:54] | You said there’s five acres. You subdivide. | 你说过这里有两万多平方米 把这块地细分 |
[12:55] | You put up a quarter-acre McMansion on each lot. | 每块地建一幢一千平米的麦克豪宅 |
[12:58] | McMansion? | 麦克豪宅 |
[12:59] | Take my advice — stop while you’re behind. | 听我一句劝 已经落后就要及时收手 |
[13:03] | I must say, it sounds pretty awful, Skip. | 不得不说这主意听上去真是糟透了 斯基普 |
[13:06] | But send me a proposal. I’ll forward it on. | 但给我发个方案 我会再关注一下 |
[13:09] | God knows if it were up to me, | 天知道如果由我决定 |
[13:11] | given my recent bouts with mortality, | 鉴于我最近面对数次死亡的经历 |
[13:13] | I find myself more and more in the liquidation phase. | 我发现我自己正逐渐倾向于停业清算 |
[13:17] | You are not going anywhere. | 你哪里也不许去 |
[13:20] | As your lawyer, I forbid it. | 作为你的律师 我禁止你这样做 |
[13:24] | But while we’re on the subject… | 但既然我们聊到了这个话题 |
[13:27] | You want to know if I still intend to leave | 你想知道我是否依然愿意 |
[13:30] | most everything of mine to Elizabeth? | 把我几乎所有财产留给伊丽莎白 |
[13:42] | Agent Keen. What brings you down to the dungeon? | 基恩探员 是什么风把你吹到地牢来了 |
[13:45] | Hey, Mark. Uh, Agent Mojtabai’s running some urgent wire taps, | 马克 莫伊塔巴尔探员正在执行紧急窃听任务 |
[13:49] | and he asked me to drop this off for him. | 他要我替他把这个送过来 |
[13:51] | Whoa. You don’t see that every day. | 这个申请可不寻常 |
[13:53] | What do you got going on? | 你最近在忙什么 |
[13:54] | Same as always. | 和以前一样 |
[13:55] | Causing trouble for the worst of the worst. | 找最坏的坏人麻烦 |
[13:58] | I figured you couldn’t tell me. | 我想你也不能透露详细情况 |
[13:59] | Hang on. Should be just a few minutes. | 稍等 应该要不了多久 |
[14:08] | You don’t want me to change your will? | 你不希望我改变你的遗嘱 |
[14:10] | Even after she took sides against you? | 即便她选择了站在你的对立面 |
[14:12] | Okay. So, today, she opposes me, maybe tomorrow. | 就算今天 或者明天 她选择站在我的对立面 |
[14:15] | But not forever. Look at Dom and I. | 但这不会长久 看看多姆和我 |
[14:18] | There were years when he hated me. | 他有好几年都恨极了我 |
[14:21] | Many more bad years than good. | 那可比我们交好的时间久多了 |
[14:24] | And yet, in the end, we… | 但最终 我们… |
[14:27] | found our way to each other. | 找到了和平共处之道 |
[14:30] | It’s Elizabeth. | 是伊丽莎白 |
[14:38] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[14:38] | I told you what would happen if you hurt my mother. | 我告诉过你如果你伤害我母亲会发生什么 |
[14:41] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[14:42] | You killed her. In the park. I saw it. | 你杀了她 在公园里 我看到了 |
[14:45] | I know what you saw, | 我知道你看到了什么 |
[14:46] | and it wasn’t everything you thought you saw. | 但你认为你所看到的并不是全部 |
[14:48] | I told Cooper I’m done. | 我告诉了库珀 我受够了 |
[14:50] | I’m taking Agnes, and we’re leaving, | 我要带着艾格尼斯一起离开 |
[14:51] | and you’re gonna let us go. | 而你会放我们走 |
[14:53] | Not until we talk. | 在此之前我们必须先谈谈 |
[14:55] | We’re talking now. | 我们现在就在谈 |
[14:56] | Not like this. | 不是这样谈 |
[14:57] | There’s a lake near Dom’s house. | 多姆的房子附近有一个湖泊 |
[14:59] | I’m scattering his ashes there this afternoon. | 今天下午我会把他的骨灰撒在那里 |
[15:02] | Meet us at the house, | 我们在那里碰面 |
[15:04] | and we can talk on the way. | 我们可以边走边聊 |
[15:06] | And if after our talk, you still feel the same, | 如果谈话之后 你的感受依旧不变 |
[15:09] | you can say your goodbyes to us both. | 你可以向我们道别 |
[15:13] | – When? – 2:00 P.M. | -几点 -下午两点 |
[15:18] | Is that a yes? | 这是不是意味着你答应了 |
[15:20] | I’ll be there. | 我会到的 |
[15:24] | You see, Marvin? | 看到没有 马文 |
[15:25] | It may feel at times like the end, | 有时我们之间好像要画下句点 |
[15:27] | but our story isn’t over yet. | 但我们的故事尚未完结 |
[15:31] | There you go. Careful, now. | 给你 要小心 |
[15:34] | Thanks. Wish us luck. | 谢谢 祝我们好运 |
[15:36] | You won’t need it. | 你不需要运气 |
[15:37] | I don’t know who your target is, | 我不知道你要对付的是谁 |
[15:38] | but if you use that the right way, | 但如果你运用得当 |
[15:39] | he won’t know what hit him. | 他都不会知道自己怎么死的 |
[16:24] | Keen. Keen. | 基恩 基恩 |
[16:31] | How’d you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[16:33] | Doesn’t matter. The point is, I did. | 这不重要 重点是 我找到你了 |
[16:36] | If Cooper sent you to ask me to come back, | 如果库珀派你来请我回去 |
[16:37] | I’m not doing it. | 我是不会答应的 |
[16:38] | Okay, first of all, he didn’t ask me to. | 首先 他没提这种要求 |
[16:42] | He doesn’t even know I’m here. | 他甚至不知道我来了 |
[16:43] | And, second, I agree. | 其次 我同意 |
[16:44] | I don’t think you should come back. | 我不认为你应该回来 |
[16:46] | Is that what you came to say? | 你来这里就是为了说这个 |
[16:47] | Come on. I came to say you’re both right. | 拜托 我来这里是想说你们都没有错 |
[16:49] | Charging Reddington isn’t an option | 如果结局是你与他两败俱伤 |
[16:51] | if it means that you go down with him. | 那起诉雷丁顿绝无可能 |
[16:53] | But…you coming back to work, | 但要你回来工作 |
[16:56] | like nothing ever happened, | 假装无事发生 |
[16:57] | well, it’s also not an option. | 这也不现实 |
[17:01] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[17:02] | Keen, what are you even doing here? | 基恩 你在这里到底想做什么 |
[17:04] | I mean, you left your apartment, you parked Agnes with — | 你离开了公寓 把艾格尼斯托付给… |
[17:06] | – That’s temporary. – Until what? | -这只是暂时的 -要持续到什么时候 |
[17:13] | – What’s going on with your car? – Nothing. Just… | -你的车怎么了 -没事 只是… |
[17:16] | the passenger door was sticking a little bit. | 副驾驶的门有点卡住了 |
[17:18] | You want me to take a look? | 要不要我帮你看一下 |
[17:19] | No. I fixed it. | 不用 我修好了 |
[17:22] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[17:24] | We’ve been partners a long time, | 我们做了很久的搭档 |
[17:25] | which is why I know | 所以我知道 |
[17:26] | that you have no intention of letting this rest. | 你根本没想放下这件事 |
[17:29] | – I’m worried about you. – Join the club. | -我很担心你 -你也一样啊 |
[17:32] | You, Cooper, Reddington, the whole crew | 你 库珀 雷丁顿 整个团队 |
[17:34] | can just sit around and talk about what’s best for Liz Keen. | 可以坐下来一起聊聊怎样对莉斯·基恩最好 |
[17:37] | That’s not fair. Look, I care about you, | 这不公平 听着 我很在乎你 |
[17:39] | and there’s nothing wrong with me saying that. | 我这么说也是情有可原的 |
[17:43] | Are we done? Like I said, I gotta go. | 聊完了没 我说过 我得走了 |
[17:45] | Yeah. We’re done…Allison. | 是的 我们聊完了 艾莉森 |
[17:50] | How’d you know that? My alias? | 你怎么知道我的假名 |
[17:55] | You got drunk one night. Wing Yee. | 有一天你喝醉了 在咏仪家 |
[17:58] | You told me. | 你告诉过我 |
[18:00] | So that’s how you found me. | 你就是这样找到我的 |
[18:04] | I’m gonna miss celebrating your birthday there. | 我会怀念在那里给你过的生日 |
[18:11] | Ressler. | 雷斯勒 |
[18:15] | I’ll think about what you said. | 我会考虑你说的话 |
[18:17] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[18:59] | I’m glad you came. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[19:01] | We have a lot to talk about. | 我们有很多要聊的 |
[19:04] | What’s your plan? | 你的计划是什么 |
[19:07] | To try and sell me half-truths that I can never verify or… | 是试图用我无法验证的半真半假的话说服我 |
[19:12] | to confuse me with double-speak? | 还是用故弄玄虚的言辞混淆我 |
[19:16] | There is an explanation. | 确实是有一种解释 |
[19:17] | No. | 不 |
[19:19] | Only a confession. | 我只要你的忏悔 |
[19:21] | I watched you kill her. | 我看着你杀死了她 |
[19:24] | And before you try to “Explain” How you didn’t… | 在你试图”解释”你没有之前… |
[19:28] | My God. | 天呐 |
[19:30] | I can’t imagine what this must be like for you. | 我想象不出你现在是什么感受 |
[19:33] | Knowing you can’t kill me | 知道自己不能杀我 |
[19:35] | because of how much Elizabeth loves her mother. | 因为伊丽莎白很爱她母亲 |
[19:44] | My mother prepared me for this moment. | 我母亲早就为我面对这一刻时做好了准备 |
[19:49] | She gave me all the proof I would ever need. | 她给了我所有我所需要的证据 |
[19:54] | If you came to play me that recording, | 如果你是来给我放这段录音的 |
[19:57] | you’ve done it. | 那你已经放完了 |
[20:00] | You can take it and go. | 你现在就可以走了 |
[20:03] | Or you can stay while we lay your grandfather to rest… | 或者你也可以留下来 等我们送你的外公入土 |
[20:06] | and perhaps have a conversation. | 也许能再聊聊 |
[20:13] | Fine. | 好 |
[20:18] | You ride with me. | 你和我一辆车 |
[20:19] | We’ll talk on the way. | 我们路上聊 |
[20:20] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[20:22] | Dembe and I will go ahead, and we’ll meet you at the lake. | 我和邓比先开车走 我们湖边会合 |
[20:51] | Dembe… | 邓比 |
[20:57] | Traveler is down. We need a mobile triage. Come on. | 乘客受伤 需要救护车救援 快点 |
[21:00] | No more than a 10-mile radius outside 236 Glenellen. | 停在格兰伦236号10英里范围内 |
[21:04] | Outside Sharptown. Get in. | 夏普敦外 上车 |
[21:07] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[21:10] | You are not allowed to die. Do you hear me? | 你不准死 听到了吗 |
[21:13] | Okay, hang in. Hang in. | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[21:23] | Whatever happens… | 不管发生什么… |
[21:25] | he loves you. | 他很爱你 |
[21:26] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吗 |
[21:28] | You chose that woman over him, | 你在他和那个女人之间选了她 |
[21:31] | and he still wants to leave everything to you. | 他依然想把一切都留给你 |
[21:34] | “That woman” Was my mother. | “那个女人”是我妈妈 |
[21:36] | And he killed her. | 他杀了她 |
[21:38] | And I don’t want anything from him. | 我不要他的任何东西 |
[21:50] | What the hell are you doing here?! | 你来这里干什么 |
[21:52] | You’re on call for an emergency. | 找你处理紧急情况 |
[21:54] | At a mobile unit. Not here. This is a public emergency room. | 那得在车上 不是这里 这里是公共急救室 |
[21:56] | How am I supposed to — | 我要怎么… |
[21:58] | I spoke to the Colonel. | 我问过上校了 |
[21:59] | Closest mobile unit’s 17 minutes out. | 最近的车过来要17分钟 |
[22:02] | He needs help now. | 他现在就需要救助 |
[22:03] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. I’ll handle it. | 好好好 我来处理 |
[22:16] | Mr. Cooper. I need your help. | 库珀先生 我需要你的帮助 |
[22:23] | I’m sorry, but I can’t. | 我很抱歉 但我做不到 |
[22:25] | We’re trying to help your friend, | 我们在努力帮助你的朋友 |
[22:26] | but to do that, we need your help. | 但这需要你的帮助 |
[22:27] | He doesn’t have insurance. | 他没有保险 |
[22:29] | And that’s fine, but he has to have personal information. | 没关系 但他需要提供个人信息 |
[22:31] | Family history. List of medications. | 家族病史 用药史 |
[22:34] | And as I explained to Miss Keats, | 正如我和基兹小姐所说的那样 |
[22:36] | I can only share those details with his attending physician. | 这些信息只能提供给他的主治医生 |
[22:39] | Yeah, well, his attending doesn’t enter him into my system. | 他的主治医生都还没有把他录入到系统里 |
[22:41] | I don’t want him in your system. | 我不希望把他录入到你们的系统里 |
[22:43] | Please. Mr. Vaughn. What’s really going on here? | 别这样 沃恩先生 到底是怎么回事 |
[22:46] | Who is that man? Who are you? | 这个人是谁 你又是谁 |
[22:48] | A spiritual advisor. | 一个灵魂导师 |
[22:50] | What kind of spiritual advisor carries a gun in a hospital? | 什么样的灵魂导师会带枪进医院 |
[22:53] | Dembe. How is he? | 邓比 他怎么样了 |
[22:56] | Not good. They’re doing tests now. | 不大妙 他们现在正在做检测 |
[22:58] | Who are you? Another one of his spiritual advisors? | 你是谁 他的另一个灵魂导师吗 |
[23:01] | No. I’m the Assistant Director of the FBI. | 不 我是联调局助理司长 |
[23:05] | And I need you to get your security team up here right now. | 赶紧把你们的安保团队都叫过来 |
[23:07] | Tell them to secure this floor. | 要他们守好这层楼 |
[23:09] | Lock it down. | 封锁这里 |
[23:14] | Woman, are you out of your mind? | 女人 你疯了吗 |
[23:16] | – Yes. – You want to murder Reddington? | -是的 -你想要杀死雷丁顿 |
[23:18] | I already tried to murder him. | 我已经尝试杀他了 |
[23:19] | I need your help to finish the job. | 我需要你帮忙了结他 |
[23:21] | And why exactly would I do that? | 我到底为什么要这么做 |
[23:22] | Because you know he’s gonna kill you anyway. | 因为你知道他不管怎么样都会杀了你 |
[23:24] | That’s why you’re working with him. | 所以你才和他合作 |
[23:26] | He threatened your life, forced you to turn on me. | 他威胁到了你的生命 逼你和我作对 |
[23:29] | What do you think happens to you | 你觉得等你也没用了 |
[23:31] | when you’re no longer of use to him? | 他会怎么对你 |
[23:35] | Esi, I understand. | 艾丝 我明白 |
[23:37] | If you don’t want to do it, I’ll figure something out. | 如果你不想下手 我会想别的办法 |
[23:39] | But… | 但是 |
[23:41] | I’m gonna kill him with or without your help. | 不管你帮不帮我 我都会杀了他 |
[23:45] | – How? – The “how” Is the easy part. | -怎么杀 -“怎么杀”是最容易解决的 |
[23:47] | I got to get to him first. | 我得先接近他 |
[23:48] | – You know where he is? – Everhart Memorial Hospital. | -你知道他在哪里吗 -埃弗哈特纪念医院 |
[23:51] | In lockdown. Surrounded by an army of FBI agents | 正处于封锁中 被一群联调局探员包围得 |
[23:54] | and protective detail. | 密不透风 |
[23:55] | Being assisted by hospital security | 有医院保安的协助 |
[23:57] | who have every inch of that building secure with CCTV. | 还会提供那幢楼里每个角落的安全监控 |
[24:01] | Not to mention his body man and the security team | 更别提他的手下和安保团队 |
[24:03] | which is undoubtedly en route if not already there. | 就算还没到 也肯定已经在路上了 |
[24:09] | Let me. | 交给我 |
[24:12] | What? | 什么 |
[24:13] | I can get to him. | 我可以接近他 |
[24:14] | Reddington trusts me. | 雷丁顿信任我 |
[24:15] | I’m part of his team. | 我是他团队里的人 |
[24:17] | He’ll kill you if he finds out. | 如果他发现会杀了你 |
[24:19] | Didn’t you just say he was gonna kill me anyway? | 你不是刚说他无论如何都会杀了我吗 |
[24:21] | – Yes. – I don’t doubt it. | -对 -我丝毫不怀疑 |
[24:23] | His threats to me were very real, | 我知道他的威胁句句属实 |
[24:26] | and I’d rather get this done | 我宁愿入虎穴完成任务 |
[24:27] | than be dragged into the grave with him. | 也不要在这白白等死 和他一起进坟墓 |
[24:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:34] | Here’s what I was thinking. | 我是这么想的 |
[24:36] | Our best option is to just lean into the truth. | 我们最好的选择坦白真相 |
[24:38] | All it’ll take is one call to cause pandemonium. | 只需要一通电话 就能造成大混乱 |
[24:42] | Hold on. What’s going on? | 等等 怎么回事 |
[24:43] | Gib Horn. Deputy US Marshal. | 吉布·霍恩 联邦法警副队 |
[24:45] | An anonymous caller gave us a credible tip | 有人匿名举报 我们有理由认为 |
[24:47] | you have a fugitive on site. | 你们这有一个逃犯 |
[24:49] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[24:50] | Don’t play dumb with me. | 别跟我装蒜 |
[24:51] | Raymond Reddington. Where is he? | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 他在哪 |
[24:54] | Now, the Marshals will cause a diversion, | 法警会转移大家注意力 |
[24:56] | but we’re still fighting the clock | 但我们依旧时间紧迫 |
[24:57] | because everyone in Reddington’s inner circle | 因为雷丁顿身边的亲信 |
[24:59] | is working to move him as fast as they can | 都会尽快把他 |
[25:02] | from the hospital to a secure site. | 从医院转移到安全点 |
[25:04] | Yes, he’s medicated and under observation, | 对 他服了药 正在接受观察 |
[25:06] | but he’s not stable enough to be moved. | 但他现在还不稳定 不能转移 |
[25:08] | Well, he’s certainly not safe here. | 他在这很不安全 |
[25:09] | Which is why you shouldn’t have brought him here to begin with. | 所以你们一开始就不该带他来这里 |
[25:11] | We didn’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[25:13] | No. What we have is a protocol. | 是的 我们有协议的 |
[25:15] | Sir, we have a situation. | 长官 有问题了 |
[25:16] | He’s a fugitive, so he’s our responsibility. | 他是个逃犯 所以他该我们负责 |
[25:19] | Not if we’re guarding him. | 除非我们在看守他 |
[25:20] | What does that even mean, “Guarding him”? | 那是什么意思 “看守他” |
[25:21] | – Guarding what? – Harold Cooper. | -看守什么 -哈罗德·库珀 |
[25:23] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[25:25] | Gib Horn, US Marshals. | 吉布·霍恩 联邦法警 |
[25:26] | I’m here to take the top fugitive | 我来抓捕你们要犯通缉名单上 |
[25:28] | from your Most Wanted list into custody. | 排名第一的逃犯 将其捉拿归案 |
[25:30] | Is that gonna be a problem? | 这有问题吗 |
[25:31] | That’s…complicated. | 这…很复杂 |
[25:34] | How about you uncomplicate it? | 那你不如简单解释一下 |
[25:36] | – Our other ticking clock is Aram. – Who’s Aram? | -还有一个问题是阿兰姆 -谁是阿兰姆 |
[25:39] | He’s a very smart colleague of mine. | 他是我一个极其聪明的同事 |
[25:41] | I got my hands on the weapon | 我能拿到凶器 |
[25:43] | by using one of his requisition forms, | 是因为用了他的申请表 |
[25:45] | and it’s not gonna take him long | 要不了多久他就会知道 |
[25:46] | to figure out something’s wrong. | 有事不对劲 |
[25:47] | Yes, I’m positive. Meaning no, I didn’t request it. | 对 我确定 意思是不 我没有申请 |
[25:50] | Could you just please check the logs for me? | 你能再查一下记录吗 |
[25:52] | Okay. Hold on just one second. | 好吧 先等等 |
[25:54] | Say we call in the Marshals and they cause this whole mess | 假设我们举报给法警 让他们造成混乱 |
[25:56] | and say your Aram friend doesn’t figure out | 假设你的朋友阿兰姆没发现 |
[25:59] | that you’ve stolen military-grade explosives | 你冒用联调局申请表 |
[26:01] | from the FBI requisition locker… | 偷了军队级别的爆炸物 |
[26:03] | and say, just for the sake of argument, | 再假设 我们只是假设 |
[26:05] | that I do get inside that hospital, | 我进了医院 |
[26:07] | we’re still gonna have to come up with some cock-and-bull story | 我们还是需要想一个弥天大谎 |
[26:10] | in order for Reddington’s guards to let me anywhere near him. | 才能让雷丁顿的守卫让我靠近他 |
[26:13] | That’s the beauty of it. We don’t need a story. | 这就是整件事最妙的地方 我们不需要撒谎 |
[26:15] | All you have to do is tell them the truth. | 你只需要告诉他们真相 |
[26:20] | What exactly is the truth? | 真相到底是什么 |
[26:21] | Dembe, she won’t tell me, | 邓比 她不肯告诉我 |
[26:23] | but she says that it’s urgent | 但她说事情紧急 |
[26:24] | and that she needs to speak to you directly. | 她需要直接告诉你 |
[26:26] | Esi, the Feds have cleared the floor. | 艾丝 联调局清空了整层楼 |
[26:28] | They’re not even letting the Marshals see him, let alone you. | 他们都不让法警见他 更别说你了 |
[26:36] | I don’t care what you all want to believe or not. | 我不在乎你们相不相信 |
[26:38] | I’m telling you — Elizabeth Keen | 我告诉你们 伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[26:40] | is on her way here now to murder Raymond Reddington. | 要来这里杀雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[26:47] | No, that’s not what I’m saying. | 不 我没那么说 |
[26:49] | We’re not even confirming he’s here. | 我们都没确认他在这里 |
[26:50] | I’m not asking you to confirm whether he’s here. | 我没让你确认他在不在 |
[26:51] | I know he’s here, otherwise you wouldn’t have cleared the floor. | 我知道他在 否则你们不会清空整层楼 |
[26:53] | What I’m asking is, is what JTTF you work for? | 我问的是 你们是哪个联合反恐特别小组 |
[26:56] | Then get her out of the meeting. | 那就把她从会议中拉出来 |
[26:58] | I don’t care who she’s with. Tell her Harold Cooper | 我不在乎她和谁在一起 告诉她哈罗德·库珀 |
[27:00] | has a mission request that’s urgent priority. | 有个任务请求 非常紧急 |
[27:02] | The reason he can’t verify is because we’re off book. | 他无法确认的原因是 我们是秘密小组 |
[27:04] | Well, somebody sure as hell calls the shots. | 肯定有人说了算 |
[27:06] | Okay, I-I’ve got DOJ on the line. | 我正在跟国防部长通电话 |
[27:08] | If you give me just a few minutes. | 麻烦给我几分钟 |
[27:09] | Deacon just spoke to Judge Wolf. | 迪肯刚跟沃夫法官谈了 |
[27:11] | – Court order is in the works. – Okay, hold on. | -已经着手办理法庭令了 -好吧 等等 |
[27:13] | I’ll hold, until my court order comes through. | 我会等的 只等到法庭令下来 |
[27:15] | Then we’re taking Reddington whether you like it or not. | 然后我们就带走雷丁顿 无论你们愿不愿意 |
[27:17] | Cynthia. It’s me. I need you to make a phone call. | 辛西娅 是我 我需要你打通电话 |
[27:39] | Talk to me. | 告诉我 |
[27:41] | She came to me, said she needed my help. | 她来找我说需要我的帮助 |
[27:43] | Said she was gonna kill him. | 说她要杀了他 |
[27:44] | – Elizabeth said this? – Yes. She sounded crazy. | -伊丽莎白说的 -是的 她就像疯了一样 |
[27:47] | She said something about her mother, how he killed her, | 她说了什么她母亲的事 说他杀了她 |
[27:49] | how she couldn’t let him get away with it. | 她不能就这么放过他 |
[27:51] | Okay. Calm down. | 好的 冷静 |
[27:53] | There are police everywhere. He’s well-protected. | 到处都是警察 他受到了严密保护 |
[27:55] | You don’t get it. | 你不懂 |
[27:57] | She knows he’s here. | 她知道他在这 |
[27:58] | She told me to come see you to get her his location. | 她让我来见你 然后把他的位置告诉她 |
[28:01] | Elizabeth is coming here? | 伊丽莎白要来这里 |
[28:02] | Come on. She’ll never even make it past the perimeter. | 得了吧 她突破不了警戒线的 |
[28:04] | Don’t underestimate Elizabeth. | 不要低估伊丽莎白 |
[28:06] | Get back downstairs. | 回楼下去 |
[28:08] | Tell me exactly what she’s planning. | 告诉我她的详细计划 |
[28:10] | I don’t know, only that she wanted me to be her eyes, | 我不知道 她就说让我当眼线 |
[28:13] | said she wanted me to give her his room number. | 让我告诉她 他的病房号 |
[28:17] | Let me see your phone. | 给我看看你的手机 |
[28:28] | Esi. Hey. What’s going on? | 艾丝 怎么样了 |
[28:30] | Liz, if you’re gonna do it, you gotta do it now. | 莉斯 你要下手的话就得趁现在 |
[28:32] | – Is it clear? – Yes. Just like you said. | -清空了吗 -是的 就跟你说的一样 |
[28:34] | They cleared the floor. He’s in room 312. | 他们清空了这一层 他在312病房 |
[28:37] | – You gotta hurry. – I’m already in the building. | -你得赶紧 -我已经在楼里了 |
[28:39] | Liz, you gotta get here now. | 莉斯 你得立刻过来 |
[28:41] | I’m in the east stairwell, headed your way. | 我在东侧楼梯 正往你这边来 |
[28:42] | Get out. Go. | 你快出去 走 |
[28:44] | And, Esi…thank you. | 还有 艾丝 谢谢你 |
[28:49] | Bud, Elizabeth is in the building. East stairwell. | 兄弟 伊丽莎白在楼里 东侧楼梯 |
[28:52] | Do not leave his side. | 不要离开他身边 |
[29:01] | What do you mean? What requisition form? | 什么意思 什么申请表 |
[29:03] | From my desk. | 从我桌上拿的 |
[29:04] | Liz used it to withdraw 16 ounces of Semtex | 今天上午10点42分 莉斯用它从仓库 |
[29:06] | from our requisition lockup at 10:42 this morning. | 取走了16盎司的塞姆汀炸药 |
[29:09] | – Meaning — – She’s coming for Reddington. | -也就是说… -她要来杀雷丁顿了 |
[29:11] | Alright, Aram, get here now. | 好的 阿兰姆 马上过来 |
[29:13] | Park, notify Cooper. | 朴 通知库珀 |
[29:16] | Keen’s coming for Reddington. | 基恩要来杀雷丁顿 |
[29:17] | I know. She’s in the building now. | 我知道 她已经在楼里了 |
[29:20] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[29:21] | We need to move Raymond. He’s not safe. | 我们需要转移雷蒙德 他现在不安全 |
[29:27] | Park, tell Cooper we need to mobilize the Medevac unit. | 朴 告诉库珀我们需要调动医疗直升机 |
[29:29] | We got to get Reddington out of here. | 我们得把雷丁顿转移走 |
[29:31] | – Now. – Why? What happened? | -立刻 -为什么 发生了什么 |
[29:32] | Keen is in the building. | 基恩在楼里 |
[30:19] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[30:22] | Go to sleep. It’s just a dream. | 睡吧 这是在梦里 |
[30:28] | What’s going on? Who are you? | 怎么回事 你是谁 |
[30:29] | Esi Jackson. | 艾丝·杰克逊 |
[30:31] | Dembe asked me to stay here with Mr. Reddington. | 邓比让我在这里陪着雷丁顿先生 |
[30:33] | Alright. You gotta go. It’s not safe. | 好 你赶紧离开 这里不安全 |
[30:34] | Park, where we on that Medevac? | 朴 医疗直升机到哪了 |
[30:36] | You gotta go. Now. | 你走吧 马上走 |
[30:37] | Agent Ressler. Pilot just arrived. | 雷斯勒探员 飞行员刚刚抵达 |
[30:39] | Get Reddington to the helipad. | 把雷丁顿送到停机坪上 |
[30:40] | Alright. Copy that. We’re on our way. | 好 收到 马上出发 |
[30:42] | Donald… | 唐纳德 |
[30:46] | What the hell’s that? | 这他妈是什么 |
[30:49] | Is that thing what I think it is? | 是我想的那个东西吗 |
[30:50] | Hey! You — | 你 |
[30:53] | Go. Now. Get out. | 快走 出去 |
[30:55] | Park, I need a bomb squad in unit 312 now. | 朴 立刻派拆弹小组到312病房 |
[31:05] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[31:08] | She was never here. | 她根本就没来 |
[31:41] | Donald, what — | 唐纳德 什么… |
[32:01] | You finished all of them? Every worksheet? | 你把所有作业都做完了 |
[32:04] | Oh, that’s fantastic, honey. | 太棒了 亲爱的 |
[32:08] | You want to know what else is fantastic? | 你知道更棒的是什么吗 |
[32:10] | After today, Mommy’s not gonna have to leave for work ever again. | 过了今天 妈咪就再也不用为了工作离开你了 |
[32:17] | Okay, whatever’s going on at the hospital, | 我受够了 医院里发生的破事 |
[32:19] | – that is some bull. – What a silly question, Agnes. | -简直就是扯淡 -蠢问题 艾格尼斯 |
[32:22] | Wrap it up. We gotta talk. | 赶紧挂 我们得谈谈 |
[32:24] | What do you think I’m gonna do? I’m gonna be with you. | 你觉得我会做什么 我会陪着你 |
[32:26] | I just have to take care of one last thing, | 我只需要再解决最后一件事 |
[32:29] | and then I’m coming to get you, okay? | 然后我就来接你 好吗 |
[32:31] | Goodbye, munchkin. Mama loves you very much. | 再见 小芒奇金 妈妈超爱你 |
[32:35] | “Munchkin” is right, | 芒奇金倒是说得没错 |
[32:36] | because we are somewhere over some kind of rainbow. | 因为我们现在就在”彩虹之上”摇摇欲坠 |
[32:38] | – What’d you find out? – Not a damn thing. | -你有什么发现 -毫无发现 |
[32:41] | What do you mean? We heard the explosion. | 什么意思 我们都听到爆炸声了 |
[32:42] | What I mean is what I mean. I don’t know. | 我就是这个意思 我不知道 |
[32:45] | I mean, I do know. He couldn’t have survived. | 我知道 他肯定活不下来 |
[32:48] | But no one would confirm it. | 但没有人确认 |
[32:50] | You know the whole “If a tree fell, | 就像那个哲学命题”无人的森林中 |
[32:52] | did anyone hear it” Thing? Well, this is like that. | 一棵树倒下会发出声音吗” 就是那种情况 |
[32:54] | Except this is a bomb, and people definitely heard it. | 但这是一枚炸弹 人们肯定听到了 |
[32:56] | Okay. Tell me again. | 好吧 再跟我讲一遍 |
[32:58] | Is there a possibility that anyone other than Reddington was hurt? | 有没有可能有除了雷丁顿之外的人也受伤了 |
[33:02] | Not if your plan would have worked, | 除非你的计划成功了 |
[33:03] | but your agent friend — | 但是你的探员朋友 |
[33:04] | Yeah, the agent you said went back into the room — | 你说的回到房间的那位探员 |
[33:07] | is there any way he made it out in time? | 他有可能及时逃出去吗 |
[33:09] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不能 |
[33:14] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:16] | Was he a good friend? | 他是你的好朋友吗 |
[33:22] | Hello. | 你好 |
[33:23] | Are you at the hospital? | 你在医院吗 |
[33:25] | – Agent Keen. – Aram, are you there? | -基恩探员 -阿兰姆 你在那里吗 |
[33:27] | If by “There,” You mean at the scene of your crime? | 如果”那里”指的是你的犯罪现场 |
[33:32] | Yes. I’m there. | 是的 我在 |
[33:34] | And Reddington, i-is he — | 雷丁顿 他 |
[33:36] | Do not ask me to bear witness to what you have done. | 不要逼我亲眼目睹你所做的一切 |
[33:41] | So…he’s dead. | 所以 他死了 |
[33:44] | I know about the requisition form, | 我知道申请表格的事了 |
[33:45] | how you forged my signature. | 你伪造了我的签名 |
[33:48] | Thanks to you, I am a co-conspirator to attempted murder. | 拜你所赐 我现在是谋杀未遂罪的共犯 |
[33:53] | Did you say “Attempted”? | 你是说”未遂” |
[33:55] | I looked it up. I mean, I knew what it was, | 我查过了 我知道那是什么罪 |
[33:57] | but I thought I would just, you know, double-check. | 但是我想还是应该确认一下 |
[33:59] | I could go to jail for life. For each count. | 我有可能被判终身监禁 每一起都是 |
[34:02] | Each count? | 每一起 |
[34:04] | That is two life sentences, | 就是两个无期徒刑 |
[34:06] | and with my luck, | 如果运气不好的话 |
[34:07] | they won’t even be served concurrently. | 这两个刑期还不能一起算 |
[34:09] | Aram, listen to me. You got to tell me exactly what happened. | 阿兰姆 听我说 你必须得告诉我具体情况 |
[34:13] | Mr. Reddington survived. | 雷丁顿先生活下来了 |
[34:15] | And Ressler? | 雷斯勒呢 |
[34:19] | The doctors are with him now. | 医生现在正在治疗他 |
[34:20] | But he’s gonna be okay? | 但是他会没事吧 |
[34:25] | Aram! | 阿兰姆 |
[34:27] | I was just thinking, um… | 我只是在想 |
[34:30] | next time I see you… | 我下一次见到你 |
[34:32] | you’ll be under arrest. | 你将会被逮捕 |
[34:39] | You saved Reddington’s life. | 你救了雷丁顿的命 |
[34:41] | Is that a compliment or a criticism? | 这是赞美还是批评 |
[34:43] | And possibly the lives of everyone on this floor. | 还可能救了这层楼的所有人的命 |
[34:46] | I just — I can’t understand | 我只是 没法理解 |
[34:48] | how Liz could’ve been okay with — with any of this. | 莉斯怎么能够心安理得地做出这些事 |
[34:51] | I don’t think she was. | 我觉得她其实并不心安理得 |
[34:53] | I think she knew full well the protocols | 我认为她非常清楚 |
[34:55] | that would kick into place would leave Reddington vulnerable, | 雷丁顿垂危时会采取的协议 |
[34:57] | and I’m sure once forensics are run on the explosive device, | 我很肯定 等鉴证科调查完爆炸设备后 |
[35:00] | it’ll indicate the blast radius | 取证结果就会显示 爆炸半径 |
[35:02] | was limited to Reddington’s room. | 只局限于雷丁顿的房间内 |
[35:04] | And that’s okay? | 这样就没问题吗 |
[35:05] | Absolutely not. | 当然不是 |
[35:07] | Just because I don’t believe she intended to hurt anyone else | 只是因为我不认为她有意图伤害其他人 |
[35:09] | doesn’t mean I think it’s okay she tried to kill Reddington. | 并不代表我可以容忍她想杀雷丁顿 |
[35:12] | What’s the prognosis, Doc? | 状况如何 医生 |
[35:13] | Eh, some of the lacerations will require stitches, | 一些撕裂伤需要缝针 |
[35:16] | and I’ve ordered a CT scan to check for internal bleeding, | 我安排了电脑断层扫描 检查内出血情况 |
[35:18] | but all things considered, | 但是综合来看 |
[35:20] | I’d say you’re in miraculously good shape. | 你的情况出乎意料地好 |
[35:23] | Huh. Pretty hot. | 非常性感 |
[35:26] | The Marshal wants a word. | 法警想跟你聊聊 |
[35:28] | The warrant. | 授权令 |
[35:29] | If he got it, it’s over. | 要是他拿到了 那就完了 |
[35:34] | I think it’s over either way. | 我认为不管怎样 都完了 |
[35:44] | I assume that’s your court order. | 我猜 那就是你的法院令 |
[35:46] | It should be. | 本来应该是 |
[35:48] | But? | 但是 |
[35:49] | But you’ve got some serious juice. | 但是你的人脉很强大 |
[35:51] | A cease-and-desist order from the Deputy AG herself | 司法部副部长亲自下了终止令 |
[35:53] | and a gag order. | 和封口令 |
[35:55] | My entire team’s gonna have to sign NDAs, | 我的整支小队都不得不签署保密协议 |
[35:56] | make like this never happened. | 确保整件事都好像没发生过一样 |
[35:58] | It’s nothing personal. | 这不是针对你 |
[35:59] | I appreciate your needing to dot your I’s and cross your T’s. | 我很欣赏你要做本职工作的需要 |
[36:02] | If I were in your position, I would have done the same. | 如果我在你的位置上 我也会做同样的事 |
[36:04] | But you’re not in my position. | 但是你不在我的位置上 |
[36:06] | I’m here to arrest a criminal. | 我是来逮捕罪犯的 |
[36:08] | You’re protecting him. | 你在包庇他 |
[36:10] | Our task force does good work. | 我们的特别小组表现出色 |
[36:12] | I’m sure you do. Sometimes. | 我相信你们有时是很出色 |
[36:15] | But what that order tells me is that you’ve got a tiger by the tail, | 但是这命令在我看来说明你摸到了老虎尾巴 |
[36:19] | and that means for every job well done, | 这说明你们完成的每项工作 |
[36:21] | there’s a corner that gets cut, a rule that gets bent, | 都抄了捷径 破坏了规则 |
[36:23] | an I that doesn’t get dotted, | 没有尽到责任 |
[36:25] | a T that doesn’t get crossed. | 没有完成义务 |
[36:26] | And… | 而且 |
[36:27] | nothing personal… | 这不是针对你 |
[36:29] | but if I was you, | 但是如果我是你 |
[36:31] | I couldn’t live with myself. | 我的良心肯定过不去 |
[36:40] | Well, this sure worked out. | 这绝对成功了 |
[36:42] | Now we’ve got Reddington after us and the FBI. | 现在 我们有雷丁顿和联调局同时在抓我们 |
[36:45] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[36:47] | Really? How? | 真的吗 怎么会 |
[36:48] | Because this, right here, | 因为此时此刻 |
[36:50] | this is about as not okay as I’ve ever felt. | 这是我觉得最不可能”没事”的一刻 |
[36:53] | 86 bodies. | 86具尸体 |
[36:56] | What? | 什么 |
[36:58] | A few years ago, Reddington’s cleaner | 几年前 雷丁顿的清道夫 |
[37:01] | unearthed the bodies of 86 people he’d killed. | 挖出了他杀害的86具尸体 |
[37:06] | Handed them over to the FBI. | 将他们交给联调局 |
[37:09] | Evidence of 86 murders. | 86起谋杀的证据 |
[37:12] | And he’s still out there. | 而现在他依然逍遥法外 |
[37:15] | I’ve seen how he does it. Stays one step ahead. | 我看过他是怎么杀人的 总是先人一步 |
[37:18] | I know how he does it. | 我知道他是怎么杀人的 |
[37:21] | And we can do it, too. | 我们也可以照做 |
[37:25] | Dembe, it’s me. Put him on. | 邓比 是我 让他接电话 |
[37:33] | Admit it. When you thought I was gone, | 承认吧 在你以为我要死的时候 |
[37:35] | you realized how dull life would be without me. | 你才发现没有了我 生活是多么无趣 |
[37:38] | If by “Dull”, you mean normal, then, yes. | 如果你的无趣指的是正常的话 那没错 |
[37:41] | And it was very peaceful. | 非常地平静 |
[37:45] | – What do you want? – I want to thank you. | -你想怎么样 -我想谢谢你 |
[37:48] | You told me to think like a criminal, | 你叫我从罪犯的角度去思考 |
[37:49] | and now I am one. | 现在我变成了罪犯 |
[37:51] | You prepared me for this. | 你把我培养成了一名罪犯 |
[37:53] | Maybe because you knew it was inevitable, | 也许因为你知道这是必然的 |
[37:55] | but because you did, I’m ready and I’m coming for you. | 但因为你知道 我准备好来找你了 |
[37:59] | That would be such a mistake. | 那样是一个天大的错误 |
[38:01] | I don’t think so. You’re sick, you’re old. | 我可不这么认为 你病了 老了 |
[38:04] | You’re an easy target. | 你很容易击破 |
[38:06] | Yes, I have my liabilities. | 是的 我有我的负累 |
[38:09] | But then, of course, I have so many assets. | 但是当然了 我也有很多资源 |
[38:12] | Well, I have something you’ll never have. | 我有一样你永远也没有的东西 |
[38:15] | And what is that? | 是什么 |
[38:16] | I’m willing to kill you. | 我下定决定要杀了你 |
[38:18] | You don’t have it in you to kill me, | 你却没有胆量杀我 |
[38:20] | and you never will, | 而且你永远也不会 |
[38:21] | and that’s why I’m gonna win. | 所以我会赢你 |
[38:23] | What a terrible waste of your life. | 你真是浪费人生 |
[38:25] | Maybe. But it’s my life. | 也许吧 但这是我的人生 |
[38:54] | Keen. | 基恩 |
[38:56] | – Are you okay? – You shouldn’t be here. | -你没事吧 -你不该来这里 |
[38:59] | I spoke to Aram, and when he told me you’d been hurt — | 我见过阿兰姆 他告诉我你受伤了… |
[39:01] | You know we’re gonna have to come after you, right? | 你知道我们不得不追捕你吧 |
[39:05] | When I thought you wouldn’t make it… | 我以为你要死的时候… |
[39:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:21] | Well, you should be. You nearly killed me. | 你是该有歉意 你差点杀死了我 |
[39:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:27] | And when I thought I had… | 那时我还以为我… |
[39:31] | …nothing else mattered. | 已经毫无牵挂了 |
[39:35] | I’m a fugitive again… | 我又变成逃犯了 |
[39:39] | and you have to come for me, but before you do, | 你不得不追捕我 但是在你采取行动之前 |
[39:41] | before I start running… | 在我开始逃跑之前 |
[39:45] | I need a rest. | 我需要休息一下 |
[39:50] | Even if it’s just for one night. | 就算只有一晚也好 |
[39:55] | Will you let me do that? | 你能让我休息一晚吗 |
[40:39] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[40:41] | About what happened with Katarina. | 杀死卡特莲娜的事 |
[40:45] | Help me understand why you did it. | 告诉我你为什么这么做 |
[40:50] | The truth is, after all these years, | 事实上 这么多年后 |
[40:52] | I’m not sure I… | 我都不确定我自己… |
[40:54] | understand all of it myself. | 是否完全明白 |
[40:59] | Harold… | 哈罗德 |
[41:04] | I know how you feel about Elizabeth. | 我知道你爱伊丽莎白 |
[41:07] | Yet… you killed her mother. | 但是你杀了她母亲 |
[41:13] | How could you do that to someone you love? | 你怎么能这样对你所爱的人 |
[41:16] | What you did to her, what you did to… Katarina, | 你这么对她 你杀了卡特莲娜 |
[41:20] | I don’t think Elizabeth will ever forgive you for it. | 我认为伊丽莎白永远也不会原谅你 |
[41:24] | She might. | 她也许会 |
[41:27] | Some day. | 总有一天会的 |
[41:30] | But before then… | 但是在那之前 |
[41:33] | I fear she may… | 我害怕她也许会… |
[41:36] | do something that… | 做出一些 |
[41:41] | …she can never recover from. | 她永远也无法释怀的事 |
[41:44] | And of all the tragedies | 我和你一起 |
[41:47] | that you and I have experienced together, | 经历了这么多悲剧 |
[41:51] | that would be the most tragic. | 这将会是最可悲的一件事 |
[41:56] | We have to do… | 我们必须… |
[42:00] | …do everything in our power to prevent that from happening. | 竭尽全力阻止这个悲剧发生 |
[42:05] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[42:07] | Good. | 那就好 |
[42:10] | But… | 但是 |
[42:12] | how do we even start? | 我们要从何入手呢 |
[42:15] | By putting Elizabeth Keen at the top of the Blacklist. | 把伊丽莎白·基恩排在黑名单的首位 |