时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Masha. | 玛莎 |
[00:11] | Don’t call me that. | 别这样叫我 |
[00:15] | Your mother. | 你妈妈 |
[00:16] | You tried to murder my mother. | 你企图杀了我妈妈 |
[00:19] | And you lied to me about Reddington, | 你还在雷丁顿的事情上说谎 |
[00:21] | convinced me he was Ilya Koslov. | 骗我说他就是伊利亚∙科思洛夫 |
[00:23] | That woman. | 那个女人 |
[00:25] | – You abducted me for her. – My mother’s been… | -你为了她绑架我 -我妈妈已经… |
[00:29] | How hard can I push him? | 我能逼问他到什么地步 |
[00:30] | – You won’t get away with this. – I asked you… | -你以后会后悔的 -我问你… |
[00:33] | – And the people looking for her… – how hard? | -还有那些追查她的人 -到什么地步 |
[00:35] | …to hurt me or Agnes if it would help them get what they want. | 为达目的不惜伤害我和艾格尼斯 |
[00:39] | And I didn’t abduct you for her. | 我绑架你也不是为了她 |
[00:40] | I abducted you for answers — to make it stop. | 是为了寻找答案 为了让一切终结 |
[00:43] | Help me understand. | 告诉我答案 |
[00:45] | For the first time, stop protecting Reddington, | 就这一次 别再保护雷丁顿 |
[00:48] | and God knows who else, | 和其他什么人了 |
[00:50] | and make the decision to protect your own family. | 是时候保护你自己的家人了 |
[00:53] | Three generations of women fighting to survive. | 我们祖孙三代都在生死的边缘挣扎 |
[01:07] | 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃 第3号结局 | |
[01:12] | – Mr. Reddington, please. – Take a swing, Eduardo. | -求你了雷丁顿先生 -出手吧 爱德华多 |
[01:15] | Go ahead. This is what you wanted. Take your best shot. | 来吧 我知道你想 拿出你的实力 |
[01:18] | Because I assure you, if you don’t, I will. | 如果你不出手的话 那就我来 |
[01:21] | Mr. Reddington, please, I would never betray you. | 求你了 雷丁顿先生 我绝对不会背叛您 |
[01:22] | Come on. Nice big swing. | 来吧 使劲打 |
[01:25] | I told you — I swear — | 我保证 我发誓 |
[01:27] | I didn’t know your people were the target. | 我不知道他们要对你的人下手 |
[01:28] | If you’re not gonna hit me, | 如果你不打算打我 |
[01:29] | you could at least say something hurtful. | 那至少也说点可以伤害我的话 |
[01:31] | I mean, how am I supposed to deal with this? | 不然你要我怎么办 |
[01:32] | You’re so plaintive, I feel like I should apologize | 你这么可怜 我感觉还要为了你的背叛 |
[01:35] | for your betrayal. | 而向你道歉 |
[01:37] | You know what? Just help me track the van. | 这样吧 帮我追踪那辆货车 |
[01:40] | Give me a VIN number, license plate, whatever you’ve got. | 给我车架号 车牌 或者任何有用的信息 |
[01:43] | You know what I’ve got — nothing. | 你知道的 我什么都不知道 |
[01:44] | My clients don’t want me to be able to track them. | 顾客们不想让我能追踪到他们 |
[01:47] | But for you, if I had any idea your people were in danger, | 但为了您 如果我事先知道您的人会有危险 |
[01:49] | I would’ve put a trace on the vehicle. | 我绝对会放追踪器的 |
[01:51] | But I didn’t. Because I didn’t know. | 但是我没有 因为我不知道 |
[01:56] | You’re a good man, Eduardo. | 你是个好人 爱德华多 |
[01:58] | And I’m glad you didn’t clock me with the tire iron. | 真开心你没用卸胎棒打我 |
[02:01] | I was thinking, “Boy, that’s really gonna hurt.” | 我还在想 天呐这估计会很痛 |
[02:05] | – Anything? – Not yet. | -有进展吗 -还没 |
[02:07] | They must have a safe house nearby. | 他们一定在附近有安全屋 |
[02:09] | We don’t think they were on the road for long. | 他们应该不会去太远的地方 |
[02:11] | That’s it? With all the sources we pay for information? | 就这些吗 这么大的情报网就换来这些吗 |
[02:14] | Everyone’s looking. | 大家都在查 |
[02:15] | But wherever they are, they know better than to show themselves. | 但无论他们在哪里 他们都隐藏得很好 |
[02:19] | Dembe, Dom’s too old. | 邓比 多姆年纪太大了 |
[02:21] | He’ll try not to break, but if they push him, | 他不会想着逃跑 但如果他们逼他 |
[02:23] | he’ll die trying. | 他会没命的 |
[02:27] | I’m terribly sorry about the theatrics, Eduardo. | 刚才的事情很抱歉 爱德华多 |
[02:30] | I should have known better. | 我早就该知道的 |
[02:31] | I do hope I haven’t made you too uncomfortable. | 希望刚才没让你太难堪 |
[02:34] | Take Kate to Argonne. Have dinner, a few laughs. | 带凯特去阿贡吃顿晚餐 聊聊天 |
[02:39] | I hear Chef Gilbert does a ris de veau | 我听说主厨吉尔伯特的小羊胸肉一绝 |
[02:41] | that’ll make your toes curl. | 一定让你大饱口福 |
[02:44] | Raymond, where are we going? | 雷蒙德 我们去哪儿 |
[02:46] | We need a lead. If we don’t have one, | 我们需要线索 如果自己没有 |
[02:48] | we need to talk to people who might. | 就去找可能有线索的人 |
[02:50] | Tell me. Where are we? | 讲讲 我们有什么进展 |
[02:53] | So far, we’re working two possibilities. | 目前我们在追查两条线 |
[02:54] | Uh, first is this man. | 首先是这个人 |
[02:57] | A roadside surveillance camera picked him up | 路边的监控刚好在他布置地障前 |
[02:58] | just before the spike strip deployed. | 抓拍到了他 |
[03:00] | We believe he placed the spike strip at Keen’s instruction. | 我们推测是基恩指示他设置地障 |
[03:02] | – Can we enhance the resolution? – You’re already looking at it. | -能更清晰点吗 -已经处理过了 |
[03:05] | – The plate’s a fake. – So how are we gonna find her? | -车牌是假的 -那怎样才能找到她 |
[03:06] | We can circulate this image to local merchants, Metro PD, | 我们可以把这张照片发给本地商户和城区警局 |
[03:09] | see what shakes loose, but problem is, | 看看有什么线索 但问题是 |
[03:12] | how do we do that without exposing Keen to a kidnapping charge? | 我们怎样做才能让基恩免受绑架罪指控 |
[03:14] | My question exactly. | 这也是我想问的 |
[03:16] | Please, tell me we had better luck with the van. | 请告诉我 我们已经找到了那辆车 |
[03:18] | Not much. Surveillance feed shows it continued north | 还没有 监控显示那辆车一直向北 |
[03:21] | for another six-tenths of a mile. | 继续开了六十英里 |
[03:22] | At that point, it turned off the main road | 它在那个地方驶离主干道 |
[03:24] | and took smaller surface streets. | 改走了小路 |
[03:25] | To avoid any cameras. Keen knows what she’s doing. | 为了避开摄像头 基恩清楚自己在做什么 |
[03:31] | – What do you want? – Our help. | -你想要什么 -我们的帮助 |
[03:34] | He wouldn’t be here unless he needed something. | 他除非有所需要 否则不会来这里 |
[03:36] | Good to see you all, as well. | 我也很高兴见到你们 |
[03:38] | Like it or not, I believe we’re all pulling on the same oar. | 不管是否喜欢 我相信我们现在目标一致 |
[03:42] | Harold, perhaps we could go find a comfortable chair somewhere. | 哈罗德 也许我们可以去某处找把舒服的椅子 |
[03:52] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[03:57] | You want to know if she’s here. | 你想知道她是否在这里 |
[03:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:01] | Tell her to come out where I can see her. | 让她出来 到我能看到的地方 |
[04:04] | She’s not hiding. I asked her to let us talk alone. | 她没躲着 是我求她让我们单独谈的 |
[04:08] | I know you’re not gonna tell her the truth. | 我知道你不会告诉她真相 |
[04:12] | I know a lot more than the last time we talked. | 我知道的比我们上次谈话时要多得多 |
[04:21] | I know about the Sikorsky Archive. | 我知道西科斯基档案 |
[04:25] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[04:27] | And N-13. | 还有N13 |
[04:30] | Careful, Masha. | 当心 玛莎 |
[04:32] | Say “N-13” around the wrong person at the wrong time, | 在错误的时间 错误的人身边说”N13″ |
[04:36] | and you won’t live to regret it. | 你很快会被干掉的 |
[04:39] | I told you not to call me that. | 我告诉过你别那么叫我 |
[04:40] | And I’m not the one in danger here. | 我不是这里处于危险中的那个人 |
[04:44] | N-13 has the Archive, doesn’t he? | N13拿着那份档案 对不对 |
[04:47] | – Assuming it is a “He.” – Now, you listen to me… | -假设他是位男性 -你现在听我说 |
[04:49] | It’s Reddington, isn’t it? He framed my mother. | 是雷丁顿 对不对 他陷害过我妈 |
[04:51] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[04:53] | If he doesn’t have it, you know who does. | 如果他没拿 你知道谁拿了 |
[04:54] | You’re protecting someone. Who could be so important | 你在保护某人 谁能如此重要 |
[04:57] | that you would sacrifice your daughter? | 让你愿意牺牲自己的女儿 |
[04:59] | My daughter. | 我女儿 |
[05:00] | – Some daughter. – Don’t lie to me. | -所谓的女儿 -别骗我 |
[05:03] | I swear, it’ll be better if you just said nothing than… | 我发誓 你什么都不说也比骗我好 |
[05:05] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[05:08] | You think I want this? | 你以为我想这样吗 |
[05:10] | To live with this, to die for this? | 背负着这个活着 为了这个而死 |
[05:15] | To keep these secrets? | 保守这些秘密 |
[05:17] | Then stop keeping them. | 那就别再保守这些秘密 |
[05:19] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[05:20] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[05:23] | Whatever secrets I know, they’re not mine to tell. | 无论我知道哪些秘密 都不是我能说的 |
[05:28] | You don’t have to believe me, | 你不必相信我 |
[05:30] | but if I die, I’ll know | 但假如我死了 我会知道 |
[05:34] | I did my best to protect you and Agnes. | 我曾尽全力保护你和艾格尼斯 |
[05:37] | If you want to protect us, stop keeping secrets | 如果你想保护我们 就别再保守那些 |
[05:39] | that put us in danger and start telling us the truth! | 把我们置于险境的秘密 告诉我们真相 |
[05:42] | – He needs to be sedated. – We’re not finished. | -他需要镇静剂 -我们还没谈完 |
[05:45] | You are for now. | 目前只能到此为止 |
[05:53] | You want information. So you can get to Agent Keen before we do. | 你想要信息 这样你就能在我们之前找到基恩探员 |
[05:57] | If history is any indication, Harold, | 按照以往的历史 哈罗德 |
[05:59] | you may never get to Agent Keen without me. | 没有我你可能永远无法找到基恩探员 |
[06:01] | – We’ll take our chances. – Really? | -我们愿意试试 -真的吗 |
[06:03] | With an old man’s life at stake? | 让一个老人命悬一线吗 |
[06:05] | A sick old man in need of medical care? | 一个生病需要医疗救治的老人 |
[06:08] | If he dies… | 如果他死了 |
[06:09] | If he dies, it’ll be no less your fault than hers. | 如果他死了 既是你的错也是她的错 |
[06:13] | Imagine risking everything… | 想象一下她拿她的一切 |
[06:15] | her career, a life with her child, her freedom — | 她的事业 和孩子一起的生活 她的自由来冒险 |
[06:17] | all to get answers you already have. | 只是为了得到那些你已经知道的答案 |
[06:19] | Oh, come on, Harold. We’ve been over this. | 得了吧 哈罗德 我们已经讨论过这个了 |
[06:21] | She’s gone way too far. | 她做得太过分了 |
[06:22] | Felony abduction. Very possibly torture. | 绑架罪 很有可能严刑拷打 |
[06:25] | Hell, she could kill the old son of a bitch. | 她可能会杀了那个老家伙的 |
[06:28] | – She wouldn’t. – What do you imagine she’s doing, Donald? | -她不会的 -你觉得她会怎么做 唐纳德 |
[06:32] | Saying, “Pretty please” “Mother, may I”? | 说着”求求你了” “母亲 我可以吗” |
[06:34] | I’ll tell you what she’s not doing — | 我告诉你她不会怎么做 |
[06:36] | behaving like you would. | 表现得像你一样 |
[06:37] | Boy, she played you. | 天啊 她耍了你 |
[06:40] | She took advantage of your rather significant blind spot | 她利用了你的致命盲点 |
[06:43] | – in matters of…the heart. – What does that mean? | -你的心 -你这话什么意思 |
[06:47] | I mean that if this were the high-school prom, | 我的意思是 如果这是高中毕业舞会的话 |
[06:49] | she’d be the pretty loner standing on the sidelines | 她是独自站在舞池边上的漂亮女孩 |
[06:52] | and you’d be the second-string quarterback | 而你就是那个替补四分卫 |
[06:54] | guzzling down the punch, hoping to cop a feel off her | 猛灌着酒 希望能在《天堂之梯》这首歌时 |
[06:57] | – during “Stairway to Heaven.” – I’ve had enough of you! | -能偷偷摸到她的身体 -我真是受够你了 |
[06:59] | Okay. That’s it. That’s enough. We’re done here. | 好了 就这样 够了 我们结束了 |
[07:02] | In fact, it’s possible after this we’re done, period. | 其实这次之后 我们可能就到此为止了 |
[07:06] | If and when we find Agent Keen, we’ll let you know. | 等我们找到基恩探员 我们会通知你的 |
[07:13] | – How’d it go? – I placed it under his lapel. | -怎么样了 -我放在他领子下面了 |
[07:21] | You want to release him? You can’t be serious. | 你想放了他 你不是认真的吧 |
[07:24] | Look at him. He’s unconscious. | 看看他 他昏迷了了 |
[07:25] | He’s sedated, that’s all. | 他只是被注射了镇静剂而已 |
[07:27] | When this seizure subsides, we can try again. | 等这次发作缓解后 我们可以再试一次 |
[07:30] | And again and again. | 反复试 |
[07:31] | – He’s not gonna talk. – Oh, he will. | -他不会说的 -他会的 |
[07:34] | Not willingly. | 不情愿而已 |
[07:35] | But he’s too old to withstand a more aggressive approach. | 但他太老了 承受不了更过激的手段 |
[07:38] | – No. – You understood what we were doing here. | -不 -你明白我们在做什么 |
[07:41] | We agreed not to stop — | 我们说好了不会停止 |
[07:42] | – Until what? – Don’t give me that look. | -直到什么时候 -别那样看着我 |
[07:45] | I’ve been crystal clear about | 我已经说得很清楚 |
[07:46] | how far I’ve been willing to go. | 我会做到什么程度 |
[07:47] | You said you were in agreement. | 你说你同意了 |
[07:49] | I know what I said, but I can’t, | 我知道我说过什么 但如果这意味着 |
[07:50] | not if it means torturing an 80-year-old man. | 要折磨一个八十岁的老人 我不能这么做 |
[07:53] | Whatever he’s done, he’s still your father. | 无论他做了什么 他都还是你父亲 |
[07:55] | – And my grandfather. – So what now? | -也是我的外公 -那你说该怎么办 |
[07:57] | We can’t just take him back where he came from. | 我们不能就这么把他送回去 |
[08:00] | Maybe we can. | 也许我们可以 |
[08:02] | Let me make a call. | 我来打个电话 |
[08:05] | Katarina. Mother! | 卡特莲娜 母亲 |
[08:13] | I need to know you’re not going to hurt him. | 我需要知道你不会伤害他 |
[08:16] | You’ve never called me that. | 你从没那么叫过我 |
[08:19] | You won’t, will you? | 你不会的 对吗 |
[08:33] | – Ressler. – It’s me. | -雷斯勒 -是我 |
[08:34] | Where are you? Are you alright? | 你在哪里 你还好吗 |
[08:36] | I’m okay, but this was a mistake. | 我没事 但这是个错误 |
[08:39] | Cooper’s going out of his mind. | 库珀快疯了 |
[08:41] | I need help with Dom — equipment, medications. | 我需要帮助多姆 仪器 药品 |
[08:44] | Same place as last time? | 老地方见 |
[08:45] | I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[08:46] | 30 minutes. | 半小时后见 |
[08:50] | We should have Chuck and Morgan follow Donald. | 我们应该让查克和摩根跟着唐纳德 |
[08:53] | I want to know as soon as they make contact. | 只要他们见到 我要马上知道 |
[09:03] | – Is it done? – He’s conscious. | -完事了吗 -他清醒了 |
[09:06] | The seizure has abated, | 癫痫发作有所缓解了 |
[09:07] | but I’m concerned that he might have — | 但我担心他可能有 |
[09:08] | I’m aware of your concerns, Doctor. | 我知道你的顾虑 医生 |
[09:11] | You’ve made them very clear. | 你已经表达得很清楚了 |
[09:12] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[09:14] | He’s having some kind of episode. | 他好像在闪回一些记忆片段 |
[09:28] | He’s been drifting in and out of Russian. | 他的思绪总是徘徊在俄罗斯 |
[09:30] | Calling for a woman named Lena. | 在叫一个名叫莉娜的女人 |
[09:31] | Do you know who that is? | 你知道她是谁吗 |
[09:32] | Lena Volkova. She was his wife. | 莉娜·沃尔科娃 她是他的妻子 |
[09:39] | Dom. Can you hear me? | 多姆 你能听到我吗 |
[09:43] | Lena’s not here. | 莉娜不在这里 |
[09:46] | Dom, open your eyes. | 多姆 睁开你的眼睛 |
[09:55] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[09:58] | You’re here. | 你在这里 |
[10:01] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[10:04] | He gave you back to me. | 他把你还给我了 |
[10:07] | I thought I’d lost you forever. | 我还以为我永远失去你了 |
[10:34] | – Any movement? – Negative. | -有没有动静 -没有 |
[10:35] | – He’s still parked under the overpass. – How does that work? | -他还是停在高架桥下面 -说确切点 |
[10:38] | Is he “Under an overpass” or “In an underpass”? | 是停在高架桥下还是在停在高架桥下的下穿通道上 |
[10:46] | Stand by. I got a car coming in. | 准备 有辆车过来了 |
[10:58] | It’s Agent Keen. She’s walking to his car. | 是基恩探员 她正走向他的车 |
[11:00] | – What now? – Let’s just wait and see. | -现在怎么办 -静观其变 |
[11:12] | – Keen, I — – Don’t say it. | -基恩 我… -别说出来 |
[11:14] | Don’t say what exactly? | 到底要别说什么 |
[11:16] | Of the 10,000 things I should say — | 我有一万件本该早点说出来的事 |
[11:18] | Ressler. | 雷斯勒 |
[11:19] | What, don’t commit felony kidnapping? | 比如 不要犯下绑架罪 |
[11:21] | Don’t betray everyone you work with? | 不要背叛你的每一个同事 |
[11:22] | The only people who’ve proven over the last seven years | 他们是唯一一群在过去的七年里 |
[11:25] | how much they actually care about you. | 证明了他们有多关心你的人 |
[11:27] | It’s done. I made my choices. | 木已成舟 我作出了选择 |
[11:30] | And I’m not here for your forgiveness or approval. | 我不是来这里请求你的原谅或认同的 |
[11:32] | Then what are you here for? Why did you call me? | 那为什么你来这里 为什么打电话给我 |
[11:34] | Just to inform me | 只是为了通知我 |
[11:35] | that you’re torturing your grandfather for information? | 你为了套取情报而严刑逼供你的外祖父 |
[11:36] | No one’s being tortured. Come on. You know me better than that. | 没有人被严刑逼供 拜托 你应该了解我的 |
[11:39] | Do I? See, I thought I did, | 是吗 我本以为我很了解 |
[11:41] | but lately, boy, you’re full of surprises. | 但最近 你可真是充满了惊喜 |
[11:45] | He’s in a safe house… | 他被关在一个安全屋 |
[11:47] | in the warehouse district. | 在仓储区 |
[11:48] | With your mother, | 与你的母亲 |
[11:49] | the woman who shot him in the chest! | 那个令他胸部中枪的女人在一起 |
[11:51] | – She’s not gonna hurt him. – Oh, and you believe her. | -她不会伤害他的 -而你相信她的话 |
[11:53] | Well, you got it all figured out. | 你把一切都想明白了 |
[11:57] | He had another seizure. | 他的癫痫又发作了 |
[11:59] | We need more doctors, advanced equipment. | 我们需要更多医生 更先进的医疗设备 |
[12:02] | So that’s why you called me. | 所以你打电话给我 |
[12:04] | He needs more doctors? | 他需要更多医生 |
[12:05] | He has answers. All of them. | 他知道答案 所有的答案 |
[12:09] | I thought if he wouldn’t talk to her, he’d talk to me, | 我本以为他不愿意告诉她 会告诉我 |
[12:12] | have some human response | 面对自己苦苦哀求他帮忙的外孙女 |
[12:14] | to his granddaughter pleading for help. | 会有一些人性的反应 |
[12:17] | And he said nothing? | 可他什么都没说 |
[12:20] | It’s my mistake. | 是我的错 |
[12:22] | Whatever humanity he had died a long time ago. | 就算他有人性 也在很早以前就消磨殆尽 |
[12:34] | What’s happening to him? | 他怎么了 |
[12:35] | It’s not uncommon for seizure patients | 癫痫患者出现错觉 |
[12:36] | to experience delusions, even hallucinations. | 甚至幻觉 并不罕见 |
[12:39] | He’s talking like it’s years ago. | 他说的话 好像自己身处多年前 |
[12:41] | He’s lost any sense of time. | 他丧失了对时间的感知 |
[12:43] | I can administer an antipsychotic. | 我可以给他开一点安定 |
[12:45] | It may work to block the dopamine and serotonin in the brain. | 或许可以抑制他脑内的多巴胺和血清素 |
[12:48] | – No. – No? I don’t understand. | -不 -为什么不 我不明白 |
[12:49] | I want the truth, Doctor. | 我想知道真相 医生 |
[12:51] | And I don’t care if he tells the woman I am now | 我不在乎他是把真相告诉现在的我 |
[12:53] | or the woman I was then. | 还是过去的我 |
[12:57] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[13:12] | Tell me where he is. | 告诉我他在哪里 |
[13:14] | I’ll go myself with a transport van, | 我自己去 开一辆运输车 |
[13:15] | get him whatever help he needs. | 给他需要的任何帮助 |
[13:18] | And what about my mother? | 那我母亲怎么办 |
[13:20] | Liz, you know this has to end. | 莉斯 你知道这件事必须结束 |
[13:21] | I know how Reddington wants it to end. | 我知道雷丁顿想让它怎么结束 |
[13:24] | Or how it’ll end if you go by the book. | 或者如果你照章办事它会怎么结束 |
[13:26] | But can’t you just ignore the rules, just this one time? | 但就这一次 你能不能无视规则 |
[13:29] | Think about what you’re asking me to do. | 想想你现在要求我做的是什么事 |
[13:31] | She tortured Reddington, shot Dom, | 她折磨了雷丁顿 射伤了多姆 |
[13:33] | abducted Dembe’s imam. | 绑架了邓比的伊玛目 |
[13:34] | To save her own life! And mine! | 是为了救她自己和我的命 |
[13:36] | Liz, listen to me. | 莉斯 听我说 |
[13:38] | You’re on this quest to find answers about your family. | 你追寻着你家族的真相 |
[13:41] | Well, I’m as close to family as you got, | 我也算是你的家人 |
[13:44] | and I’m telling you — if you don’t stop protecting her, | 我告诉你 如果你还要继续保护她 |
[13:47] | you’ll end up destroying yourself. | 你只会毁了你自己 |
[13:52] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:55] | – Don’t be. – I shouldn’t have put you in this position. | -不用道歉 -我不该让你陷入这种处境 |
[13:57] | You don’t have anything to apologize for. | 你没有什么好道歉的 |
[14:00] | I would do anything for you if I could. | 我会尽我所能为你做任何事 |
[14:05] | But you can’t do this. | 但不包括这件事 |
[14:11] | Now I’m the one who’s sorry. | 现在该道歉的人是我了 |
[14:18] | Keen’s on the move. | 基恩出来了 |
[14:20] | Let her go, Raymond. | 让她走 雷蒙德 |
[14:23] | Lock it down, Chuck. | 堵住那里 查克 |
[14:30] | Ressler! | 雷斯勒 |
[14:40] | We’re good here. Targets secure. | 很顺利 目标安全 |
[14:54] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[14:56] | I know what you’re planning. | 我知道你在计划什么 |
[14:59] | I know you think it’s your only way out. | 我知道你觉得这是你唯一的出路 |
[15:03] | What I’m planning? | 我在计划什么 |
[15:05] | I know you’re in danger. | 我知道你有危险 |
[15:08] | In danger? I’m being hunted. | 有危险 我在被追杀 |
[15:11] | They will stop at nothing until they find me and destroy me. | 他们只有找到我 毁了我才会罢休 |
[15:15] | We can handle the Cabal. | 我们可以处理好秘社 |
[15:18] | You’re not listening. It’s Townsend. | 你根本没听我在说什么 是汤森德 |
[15:20] | They put a bounty on my head. I have to run. | 他们在悬赏我的人头 我必须要跑 |
[15:23] | No! You can’t leave me again. | 不 你不能再丢下我 |
[15:35] | Sikorsky? | 西科斯基 |
[15:37] | Yes. Yes. Help me stop them. | 是的 是的 帮我阻止他们 |
[15:40] | Help me understand why they think I took it. | 帮我弄明白为什么他们会觉得是我拿走的 |
[15:44] | Because you did. | 因为就是你拿走的 |
[15:46] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[15:48] | I can help you. | 我可以帮助你 |
[15:50] | But what you are planning, it — | 但你的计划… |
[15:53] | it breaks my heart. | 让我心都碎了 |
[15:59] | We know Katarina is holding Dom somewhere in this 2-mile radius. | 我们知道卡特莲娜把多姆关在这片半径三公里的区域 |
[16:03] | I want every building scrutinized. | 彻查每幢大楼 |
[16:05] | See if they’re occupied and, if so, by whom. | 看看里面有没有人 以及人员身份 |
[16:07] | Any abandoned buildings get top priority. | 所有废弃大楼都要优先彻查 |
[16:11] | I have six teams mobilizing. | 我调动了六支小队 |
[16:12] | She chose this area ’cause it’s filled with midsize warehouses. | 她选择这片区域是因为这里有很多中型仓库 |
[16:16] | Here. These six blocks. Two dozen structures. | 这六个街区有二十多个 |
[16:20] | That’s where I’d go. So that’s where she’ll be. | 我肯定会选择这里 所以她就在这里 |
[16:31] | – You followed me? – Of course I didn’t. | -你跟踪我 -我当然没有了 |
[16:33] | I had you followed. Take it easy, Donald. | 我是让人跟踪你 冷静点 唐纳德 |
[16:36] | The veins on your neck are straining. | 你脖子上的血管都突出来了 |
[16:38] | You don’t want a ruptured aneurysm. | 你肯定不想动脉瘤破裂吧 |
[16:41] | As for you, I can’t begin to describe my disappointment. | 至于你 我都说不出我对你有多么失望 |
[16:45] | – Oh, thank God. – Be disappointed all you want. | -谢天谢地 -随你怎么失望 |
[16:48] | She’s still a federal agent. And so am I. | 她毕竟还是联邦探员 我也是 |
[16:50] | You can’t hold us! | 你不能关着我们 |
[16:51] | You and Harold — always telling me | 你和哈罗德总是在我做某件事时 |
[16:53] | what I can’t do while I’m doing it. | 和我说我不能这么做 |
[16:56] | Tell you what. Why don’t we split the difference? | 这么说吧 我们各退一步 |
[16:58] | You go, Agent Keen can stay with me. | 你可以走 基恩探员留下来 |
[17:01] | I won’t tell you where she is. | 我不会告诉你她在哪里 |
[17:02] | Then I won’t ask. | 那我不问 |
[17:04] | Run along, Donald. Call in the cavalry. | 快跑吧 唐纳德 找突击队 |
[17:07] | I’ve got quite a head start. | 我领先太多了 |
[17:08] | The FBI won’t find them before I do. | 联调局不可能赶在我之前找到他们 |
[17:19] | Tea? | 喝茶吗 |
[17:21] | You can’t be on board with this. I mean, he’s out of control! | 你不可能也同意这么做 他完全失控了 |
[17:26] | Promise me he won’t harm Keen. | 向我保证他不会伤害基恩 |
[17:29] | He won’t. | 他不会的 |
[17:41] | Do forgive me, Harold, but I’m a little busy at the moment. | 请原谅 哈罗德 但我现在有点忙 |
[17:44] | I know what you’re doing, and I’m calling to tell you to stop! | 我知道你在干什么 我打电话来是要你住手 |
[17:46] | You’re angry. That’s understandable. | 你很生气 这可以理解 |
[17:48] | I would be, too, if my agent snuck away | 如果我的探员偷偷地溜出去 |
[17:51] | to have a secret meeting with the woman | 和特别小组在搜索的女人 |
[17:54] | my task force was searching for. | 秘密会面 |
[17:56] | That’s for me to deal with. Is it true you’re holding Keen? | 那是我的事 你真的扣留了基恩吗 |
[17:59] | Well, what choice do I have? | 我有别的选择吗 |
[18:01] | If I let her go, she’ll warn Grendel’s mother. | 我让她走 她一定会去提醒那个怪物 |
[18:04] | We’ve talked about that. Elizabeth’s mother is not to be harmed. | 我们说过了 你不能伤害伊丽莎白的母亲 |
[18:07] | – And I agreed. Anything else? – I’m not kidding, Reddington. | -我同意 还有吗 -我是认真的 雷丁顿 |
[18:10] | Well, you don’t sound like you’re kidding, Harold. | 听起来确实很认真 哈罗德 |
[18:13] | But you’ve always known where this is headed. | 但你也很清楚这件事会如何发展 |
[18:15] | What she’s done must be avenged. | 她必须为做过的事付出代价 |
[18:17] | Not by her murder. | 那也不能杀她 |
[18:18] | When it’s over, I’ll look up and see what remains. | 等一切结束 看看还能剩下什么 |
[18:21] | If there are any bridges, I’ll cross them when I get there. | 如果到时有阻碍的话 我也会解决的 |
[18:30] | Get our people to the warehouse district. | 让我们的人去仓库区 |
[18:31] | Bring Agents Mojtabai and Park up to speed. | 让莫伊塔巴尔探员和帕克加快速度 |
[18:33] | It’s a long shot, but maybe we can find them first. | 希望渺茫 但也许我们能先找到他们 |
[18:37] | I need a name. | 告诉我是谁 |
[18:39] | It’s not enough to say I was framed. | 只说我是被陷害的还不够 |
[18:41] | I need to prove who has the Archive. | 我需要证明谁拿着档案 |
[18:45] | – You know. – It wasn’t me. | -你知道的 -不是我 |
[18:47] | Why are you saying that? | 你为什么说是我 |
[18:49] | Okay, it doesn’t matter who took it back then. | 算了 当时是谁拿走的都不重要 |
[18:51] | What matters is who has it now. | 重要的是现在它在谁手里 |
[18:55] | I need a name. | 告诉我是谁 |
[19:00] | Is it Reddington? | 是雷丁顿吗 |
[19:02] | Is he the one you’re protecting? | 你是在保护他吗 |
[19:08] | Goodbye, Papa. | 再见 爸爸 |
[19:09] | No! Don’t go! | 不 别走 |
[19:10] | I have to go. | 我必须走了 |
[19:12] | They’re coming for me. They’re close. | 他们要来抓我 他们就要到了 |
[19:14] | If I don’t leave now, they’ll kill us all. | 我现在不走 我们都会死 |
[19:20] | Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[19:22] | Reddington. He has the Archive? | 雷丁顿 档案在他手上吗 |
[19:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:27] | You took it, but he has it. | 是你拿走的 但在他手里 |
[19:30] | And so do you. | 也在你手里 |
[19:32] | We both have it? | 我们都有 |
[19:34] | How is that possible? Tell me what you mean. | 这怎么可能 告诉我你什么意思 |
[19:40] | Tell me now, or you won’t see me again. | 现在就告诉我 否则你再也见不到我 |
[20:01] | How long have you been helping her? | 你帮她多久了 |
[20:05] | That’s how you know about Ilya, isn’t it? | 所以你才知道了伊利亚 对吗 |
[20:08] | You were there when she was questioning him, | 她询问他的时候你就在现场 |
[20:10] | helped her get away. | 还帮她逃掉了 |
[20:14] | You know you can’t trust that woman, right? | 你知道那女人不能信任 对吧 |
[20:16] | That woman is my mother. | 那女人是我母亲 |
[20:18] | Oh, she’s just using that to exploit you. | 她只是用那个身份在利用你 |
[20:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:24] | So you’d do exactly what you’ve already done. | 就为了让你做这些你已经做了的事 |
[20:29] | I know about the Sikorsky Archive. | 我已经知道了西科斯基档案的事 |
[20:34] | That’s why the Townsend Directive was issued. | 所以才有了汤森德指令 |
[20:36] | She was framed. | 她是被陷害的 |
[20:38] | Is that the story she told you? | 这是她告诉你的故事吗 |
[20:41] | She’s a victim? An innocent wrongly accused? | 她是受害人 无辜的被陷害者 |
[20:45] | Are you N-13? | 你是N13吗 |
[20:49] | Because she certainly believes you are. | 因为她显然认为你是 |
[20:56] | Do you have it? The Archive? | 你有吗 档案 |
[20:59] | I see. So this is a ghost story. | 明白了 她给你讲了个鬼故事 |
[21:02] | And you believe her. | 而你相信了她 |
[21:03] | What choice do I have? | 我有选择吗 |
[21:06] | She’s the one looking for answers. | 她在寻找答案 |
[21:08] | You’re the one hiding them. | 而你是掩盖秘密的人 |
[21:13] | Maybe she’s not telling me everything. | 也许她是有事瞒着我 |
[21:16] | Do I still have questions? Of course. | 我还有其他疑问吗 当然 |
[21:21] | But for now, the only one I need to answer is this — | 但是现在 我需要回答的问题只有一个 |
[21:25] | Am I willing to let you kill her? | 我能让你杀死她吗 |
[21:28] | And the answer is no. | 答案是不能 |
[21:37] | – What’s the word? – I think we found her. | -怎么样 -我想我们找到她了 |
[21:39] | It’s a medium-size shipping complex on Paxton, | 帕克斯顿一个中型航运公司 |
[21:41] | only nothing’s getting shipped | 但是却没有任何货物出入 |
[21:42] | ’cause the company went bankrupt six weeks ago. | 因为这个公司大概六周前破产了 |
[21:44] | It’s a good spot for a safe house — easy in and out, | 是个当安全屋的好地方 进出方便 |
[21:46] | close to the main roads out of town. | 靠近出城主干道 |
[21:47] | Any movement? | 里面有动静吗 |
[21:48] | Definitely. Bud popped the lock. | 有 巴德撬开了锁 |
[21:50] | We can’t see who, but there’s people inside. | 看不到是谁 但里面有人 |
[21:53] | I’ll see you there. | 我过去跟你们碰头 |
[22:04] | If you hurt her, we’re done. | 你要是伤害她 我们之间就结束了 |
[22:09] | Understand? | 懂吗 |
[22:11] | Whatever this is, | 无论我们之间这算什么 |
[22:13] | whatever relationship we had or have, will be over. | 无论我们曾经或现在是什么关系 都会结束 |
[22:58] | Hands! Show me your hands! | 手 举高双手 |
[22:59] | – Don’t shoot. It’s me. – Where is she? | -别开枪 是我 -她在哪 |
[23:00] | – Gone. – How long ago? | -走了 -走多久了 |
[23:01] | A-A few minutes. | 几分钟 |
[23:09] | Dom. | 多姆 |
[23:10] | Dom. | 多姆 |
[23:12] | It’s Raymond. | 我是雷蒙德 |
[23:14] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[23:18] | You’re too late. | 你来得太迟了 |
[23:20] | S-She was here. | 她刚刚在这 |
[23:26] | I — | 我 |
[23:28] | I told her. | 我告诉她了 |
[23:30] | Told her what? | 告诉她了什么 |
[23:34] | Dom. What did you tell her? | 多姆 你告诉她了什么 |
[23:41] | Everything. | 一切 |
[24:25] | We just crossed into the warehouse district. | 我们刚刚进入了仓库区 |
[24:27] | Focus on the streets east of the pier. | 重点关注码头东边的街区 |
[24:29] | – We’re scrambling units. – I don’t like our chances. | -我们在召集队伍了 -我觉得我们机会不大 |
[24:31] | I don’t think we’re gonna find that warehouse before Reddington does. | 我不觉得我们能在雷丁顿之前找到那个仓库 |
[24:34] | Actually, maybe they already have. I’m looking at satellite feeds, | 他们可能已经找到了 我在看卫星画面 |
[24:36] | and there is a lot of activity on Paxton Ave. | 帕克斯顿大道上有大量活动 |
[24:39] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[24:48] | Dembe. | 邓比 |
[24:52] | Dembe, look at me. | 邓比 看着我 |
[24:57] | Please. She’s my mother. | 求你了 她是我母亲 |
[25:00] | You can’t let him kill her. | 你不能让他杀了她 |
[25:09] | You know this is wrong! | 你知道这么做是错的 |
[25:11] | Why are you helping him?! | 为什么还要帮他 |
[25:15] | I can’t answer that. | 我没法回答这个问题 |
[25:19] | Let me go. | 放我走 |
[25:21] | Let me try and stop him. | 让我试着去阻止他 |
[25:28] | It’s okay, Dom. | 没事了 多姆 |
[25:31] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都没事了 |
[25:33] | Mr. Reddington, I need additional equipment. | 雷丁顿先生 我需要其他设备 |
[25:36] | His heart rate is irregular, blood pressure’s spiking. | 他的心律不齐 血压在快速升高 |
[25:40] | You said I’d never see her again. | 你说过我永远都不会见到她了 |
[25:45] | But she — she came. | 但她…她还是来了 |
[25:49] | Mr. Reddington, I really — | 雷丁顿先生 我真的… |
[25:50] | Thank you, Doctor. You’ve done everything you can. | 谢谢你 医生 你已经尽力了 |
[25:56] | I held her hand. | 我握住了她的手 |
[25:59] | Touched her face. | 摸到了她的脸 |
[26:04] | At least… | 至少… |
[26:07] | I got to say goodbye to her. | 我跟她告别了 |
[26:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:14] | My daughter. | 我的女儿 |
[26:18] | My Katarina. | 我的卡特莲娜 |
[26:26] | She loves you. | 她是爱你的 |
[26:32] | She always has. | 一直都是 |
[26:37] | Nothing can ever change that. | 没有什么能改变这一点 |
[27:22] | I got eyes! | 我看到人了 |
[27:23] | Target heading north on Ridgemont. | 目标在里奇蒙特街上往北走 |
[27:34] | You can check the purchase order tomorrow morning | 你可以明天早上等采购订单送到了办公室 |
[27:35] | when they’re back at the office. | 再检查 |
[27:37] | Will do. Have a good night, Carol. | 我会的 晚安 卡萝尔 |
[27:43] | 约翰· 亚当斯中学 优秀学生的家长 | |
[27:45] | Carol? | 卡萝尔吗 |
[27:46] | Yes. Hi. | 是我 你好 |
[27:48] | I’m sorry. Do we know each other? | 抱歉 我们认识吗 |
[27:49] | I thought that was you. | 我就知道是你 |
[27:51] | Donna Hays. | 我是唐娜·海斯 |
[27:52] | We met a few weeks ago at John Adams. | 我们几周前在约翰·亚当斯中学见过 |
[27:55] | Right. Donna. How are you? | 对 唐娜 你过得好吗 |
[27:57] | So good. | 非常好 |
[27:58] | I’m sorry. Remind me again how you’re connected to the s– | 抱歉 你能提醒我一下 你是怎么联系上 |
[28:00] | There. | 那里 |
[28:01] | The keys. Give me your keys. | 钥匙 把钥匙给我 |
[28:04] | Cover the exit! | 拦住出口 |
[28:32] | Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[28:42] | You can try and spread the blame around all you want, | 你尽可以把责任推到别人身上 随便你 |
[28:44] | but this is on you. | 但这件事得怪你 |
[28:45] | Keen was looking for answers — answers that you have. | 基恩在寻找答案 你知道的答案 |
[28:48] | If anyone’s responsible for this man’s death, it’s you. | 如果得有人为这个男人的死亡负责 那就是你 |
[29:13] | You’re probably right. | 你也许是对的 |
[29:30] | Dom’s dead, Dembe. | 多姆死了 邓比 |
[29:34] | – No. – He’s dead. | -不可能 -他死了 |
[29:38] | And she’s gone. | 而卡特莲娜跑了 |
[29:41] | Raymond, I’m sorry. | 雷蒙德 我很遗憾 |
[29:42] | She knows everything. | 她知道了一切 |
[29:44] | So we have to find her. | 所以 我们必须找到她 |
[29:46] | We have a plate number for the car she’s driving. | 我们知道她开走的那辆车的牌照 |
[29:49] | It won’t last long. | 她不会开这辆车太久的 |
[29:51] | If she does know… | 如果她真的知道 |
[29:52] | There’s only one move she can make. | 她只有一条路可走 |
[29:54] | Our best chance is to intercept it. | 我们最好的办法就是拦住她 |
[29:56] | That’s dangerous. | 那很危险 |
[29:57] | I have Chuck and the others. | 我身边有查克和其他人 |
[29:58] | I should be with you. | 我应该在你身边 |
[30:00] | Take Elizabeth to the apartment. Hold her there. | 带伊丽莎白去公寓 让她待在那 |
[30:02] | I’ll call you when this part’s done. | 等我这结束了 我会打给你 |
[30:30] | Hey. Boss expecting company? | 老大在等人来吗 |
[30:32] | Negative. Nothing on the schedule. | 没有 今天没有安排 |
[30:35] | Roll down your window, sir. | 先生 把车窗摇下来 |
[30:39] | Hey, we got a wise guy here. | 来了个”聪明人” |
[30:42] | Open up. | 打开 |
[30:59] | Mr. Heidegger’s office. | 海德格尔先生的办公室 |
[31:00] | Mr. Heidegger, please. | 请转接海德格尔先生 |
[31:02] | I’m sorry. He’s not in right now. | 抱歉 他现在不在办公室 |
[31:03] | Can I take a message? | 可以留言吗 |
[31:04] | It’s urgent that I speak with him. | 我要跟他通话 这很紧急 |
[31:06] | A personal emergency. | 私人紧急情况 |
[31:07] | May I ask who’s calling? | 请问你是谁 |
[31:08] | Katarina Rostova. | 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃 |
[31:10] | – I’m sorry. Could you– – You heard me. | -抱歉 你可以 -你听到我说的了 |
[31:12] | Put him on the line. | 让他接电话 |
[31:16] | I understand. We all thought so, Susan. | 我明白 我们都是这么认为的 苏珊 |
[31:21] | No, you did the right thing calling me at home. | 不 你打电话来我家是对的 |
[31:24] | Go ahead and put her through. | 来吧 把她的电话转过来 |
[31:30] | This is Heidegger. To whom am I speaking? | 我是海德格尔 你是谁 |
[31:33] | You already know. ?That’s why you took the call. | 你已经知道了 所以你才会接电话 |
[31:36] | Dear lady, I don’t know who you think you’ve reached, | 亲爱的女士 我不知道你以为是在跟谁打电话 |
[31:38] | but there’s some misunderstanding. | 但是这里有一点误会 |
[31:40] | You’re William Heidegger. | 你是威廉·海德格尔 |
[31:42] | The highest-ranking representative | 是西半球汤森德组织的 |
[31:44] | of the Townsend Organization in the Western Hemisphere. | 最高级别代表 |
[31:48] | Well, whoever I am is irrelevant. | 我是谁无关紧要 |
[31:50] | Katarina Rostova is dead. | 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃已经死了 |
[31:52] | You believe the Kazanjian Brothers killed me | 你认为卡赞晋兄弟杀了我 |
[31:54] | because that’s what I wanted you to believe. | 因为这正是我希望让你认为的 |
[31:56] | It was a good plan. | 这是个好计划 |
[31:57] | It tricked Townsend into paying the bounty on my head, | 这让汤森德组织将我的悬赏金给了我 |
[31:59] | part of which I used to prove my innocence. | 我用了一部分 来证明我的清白 |
[32:02] | Assuming, for the sake of discussion, | 为了便于讨论 假设 |
[32:04] | you are who you claim to be, | 你就是你自称的那个人 |
[32:06] | what proof could you possibly have? | 你有什么证据 |
[32:09] | I have the identity of N-13. | 我知道N13的身份 |
[32:12] | You’re N-13. | 你就是N13 |
[32:14] | No. | 不是 |
[32:17] | But I know who is. | 但是我知道谁是 |
[32:18] | And I’m willing to give you his name | 我很乐意将他的名字给你 |
[32:20] | in exchange for my safety. | 来换取我的安全 |
[32:26] | There’s a park on the corner of Wabash and Grant. | 瓦巴什街和格兰特街的拐角处有一个公园 |
[32:29] | I take my granddaughter there to feed the ducks. | 我带我孙女去喂鸭子 |
[32:31] | West benches. Will that do? | 西边的长椅那 可以吗 |
[32:33] | I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[32:40] | Well done, William. | 威廉 你做的很好 |
[32:42] | You won’t survive this. | 你逃不掉的 |
[32:43] | I appreciate your concern. | 多谢你的关心 |
[32:45] | Oddly enough, I was about to say the same thing to you. | 真奇怪 我还想跟你说这些来着 |
[33:00] | – Raymond. – We were right. | -雷蒙德 -我们猜对了 |
[33:02] | She reached out to Heidegger, set a meeting. | 她联系了海德格尔 约了见面 |
[33:05] | I’ll text you the address. | 我把地址发给你 |
[33:12] | Is it done? | 结束了吗 |
[33:14] | Did he kill her? | 他杀没杀她 |
[33:20] | I know you’re not gonna help me, | 我知道你不会帮我 |
[33:21] | but you could at least have the decency | 但以你的为人至少能 |
[33:23] | to tell me whether or not my mother’s dead. | 告诉我我妈死没死吧 |
[33:28] | I know you’re loyal to him, | 我知道你对他很忠诚 |
[33:30] | and I’m not asking you to be disloyal. | 我也没让你背叛他 |
[33:34] | But I do have a right to know. | 可我有权利知道真相 |
[33:39] | Your grandfather, Dom. | 你外公 多姆 |
[33:44] | He passed. | 他过世了 |
[33:51] | I’m sorry. | 节哀 |
[33:56] | You asked why I’m still helping Raymond. | 你问我为什么还要帮着雷蒙德 |
[33:59] | And I said I didn’t know anymore, but that’s not true. | 我说我不知道 但那不是真的 |
[34:16] | I know it seems like Raymond can be selfish | 我知道雷蒙德看起来很自私 |
[34:19] | and sometimes cruel. | 有时候还很凶残 |
[34:20] | Sometimes? | 有时候 |
[34:23] | He’s killed everyone I’ve ever cared about. | 他把我关心的人都杀完了 |
[34:26] | My father, my husband, my grandfather. | 我父亲 我丈夫 我外公 |
[34:29] | And now you’re dropping me off? | 现在你又要把我丢下了 |
[34:30] | Why? So you can help him kill my mother, too? | 去干嘛 帮她杀我妈吗 |
[34:33] | It isn’t what it appears to be. | 事情不是看上去那样 |
[34:34] | I was always glad you were in his life. | 我一直都很高兴你能出现在他生命中 |
[34:37] | He had a better angel | 他身边能有个天使 |
[34:39] | that might influence his behavior. | 可能会影响他的行为 |
[34:42] | But now I know you’re not. | 可现在我发现你并不是 |
[34:45] | You can’t. | 你做不到 |
[34:47] | You’re no better than he is. | 你们是一丘之貉 |
[34:53] | I can’t anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[34:56] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[35:01] | I can’t fight him anymore. | 我不和他斗了 |
[35:05] | He wins. | 他赢了 |
[35:09] | He always wins. | 他总是能赢 |
[35:34] | He’s not gonna win this time! | 这次我不会让他赢的 |
[36:16] | Before you get any ideas, | 以防你有其他想法 |
[36:18] | I have teams watching from every angle, | 我在每个角落都布了人 |
[36:20] | and I’m armed. | 我还带了枪 |
[36:24] | Reddington is N-13. | 雷丁顿就是N13 |
[36:27] | He has the Archive. | 档案在他手里 |
[36:29] | He’s the one you’ve been looking for. | 他才是你们要找的人 |
[36:34] | Say something. | 说话 |
[36:38] | Did you hear me?! | 听没听到我说的话 |
[36:41] | No, I don’t believe he did. | 我估计他是没有 |
[36:49] | The pistol. | 枪 |
[37:03] | Dominic’s dead. | 多米尼克过世了 |
[37:06] | He wasn’t when I left him. | 我走的时候他还活着呢 |
[37:09] | No matter. You killed him, | 无所谓 你杀了他 |
[37:10] | just as sure as I killed poor Heidegger there. | 就像我杀了海德格尔一样 |
[37:14] | Am I supposed to feel something about that? | 我该有什么感觉吗 |
[37:17] | Dom set me up, | 多姆陷害了我 |
[37:19] | led me to what was supposed to be my public slaughter. | 把我推向了断头台 |
[37:23] | Think what you want, | 随便你怎么想 |
[37:24] | but I won’t be shedding any tears for that monster. | 但我不会为那禽兽流一滴眼泪 |
[37:27] | No, I wouldn’t think so. | 我想你也不会 |
[37:36] | You’ve reached Elizabeth Keen’s voicemail. | 这里是伊丽莎白·基恩的语音邮箱 |
[37:38] | Please leave me a message. | 请留言 |
[37:55] | – Dembe? – No, Ressler. It’s me. | -邓比 -不 雷斯勒 是我 |
[37:58] | Keen? I’m sorry. We — | 基恩 对不起 我们… |
[38:01] | We got here too late. Dom’s gone. | 我们来得太迟了 多姆已经走了 |
[38:02] | – I know. – You do? How? | -我知道 -你知道 你怎么知道 |
[38:04] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[38:05] | Why are you calling me from Dembe’s phone? | 你为什么用邓比的电话打给我 |
[38:06] | Ressler, listen to me. He’s going to kill her. | 雷斯勒 听我说 他要杀了她 |
[38:09] | Reddington’s on his way to kill my mother. | 雷丁顿现在要去杀我母亲 |
[38:11] | – Hold on. Slow down. – She’s there now. | -等等 慢点说 -她现在就在那里 |
[38:12] | The park on Wabash and Grant. | 瓦巴什街和格兰特街的公园 |
[38:14] | That’s where he’s gonna meet her. | 他会在那见到她 |
[38:15] | You got to send units there now. | 你要立刻派人过去 |
[38:17] | Done. But, Keen, you got to realize | 行 但是基恩 你要知道 |
[38:18] | the best-case scenario here is we arrest her. | 最好的情况就是我们逮捕她 |
[38:21] | Then arrest her. Just get there. Now. | 那就逮捕她 马上赶过去 |
[38:23] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[38:24] | I’m on my way, but I’m unarmed. | 我正在赶过去 但是我没有枪 |
[38:26] | You got to stop him. | 你要阻止他 |
[38:29] | All those years searching for answers, | 这么多年来 我一直在找寻答案 |
[38:31] | and you were right in front of me the whole time. | 而你总是先我一步 |
[38:33] | For what it’s worth, | 不管怎么说 |
[38:34] | I didn’t know what Dom was planning in Belgrade. | 我不知道多姆在贝尔格莱德的计划 |
[38:37] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[38:39] | But after… you let the world believe the lie. | 但在那之后 你让全世界相信了那个谎言 |
[38:43] | You dangled me out there, | 你把我扔在一旁 |
[38:45] | let everyone think I had the Archive. | 让所有人认为档案在我这里 |
[38:49] | And now I know why. | 现在我知道为什么了 |
[38:51] | Because if they were chasing me, | 因为如果他们在找我 |
[38:53] | it meant they weren’t chasing you. | 就不会去找你 |
[38:56] | It’s not quite that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[38:57] | You’re N-13, aren’t you? You framed me. | 你是N13对吧 你陷害了我 |
[39:01] | You fed me to Townsend as a patsy, | 你把我送到汤森德嘴边 |
[39:02] | and Dominic knew and helped you do it. | 多米尼克不仅知道 而且还帮你 |
[39:05] | Sir. Sir, I just got off the phone with Agent Ressler, | 长官 我刚和雷斯勒探员通完电话 |
[39:08] | and he’s gonna do it. | 他要做了 |
[39:09] | – Mr. Reddington’s really gonna do it. – Do what? | -雷丁顿先生真的要做了 -做什么 |
[39:11] | He’s gonna kill Agent Keen’s mother. | 他要杀了基恩探员的母亲 |
[39:13] | City Park. Wabash and Grant. | 瓦巴什街和格兰特街的城市公园 |
[39:15] | They’re there now. | 他们现在就在那里 |
[39:15] | Scramble units. | 召集所有小队 |
[39:17] | I could’ve helped you the way I always have, | 我本可以一如既往地帮你 |
[39:23] | kept you one step ahead. | 让你先人一步 |
[39:26] | But staying safe wasn’t enough. | 但仅仅保证安全是不够的 |
[39:30] | You needed answers. | 你需要答案 |
[39:31] | Well, now you have them. | 现在你有答案了 |
[39:34] | And now they’ve destroyed you. | 而这些答案毁了你 |
[39:38] | What if I promised never to tell a soul what I’ve learned? | 如果我发誓不会把我所知道的告诉任何人呢 |
[39:42] | Well, that would be the last lie you ever told. | 那将会是你说的最后一个谎言 |
[39:46] | You won’t kill me. | 你不会杀我的 |
[39:48] | You can’t. | 你杀不了我 |
[39:51] | – Why is that? – Because Elizabeth would never forgive you. | -为什么 -因为伊丽莎白永远不会原谅你 |
[39:54] | You don’t know a damn thing about Elizabeth. | 你根本不了解伊丽莎白 |
[39:56] | That’s not true. | 并不是 |
[39:58] | I’ve gotten to know her. | 我已经了解她了 |
[39:59] | She chose me. She’s helping me. | 她选了我 她在帮我 |
[40:02] | She has no idea who you are. | 她根本不知道你是谁 |
[40:04] | Me? I’m her mother. | 而我 我是她母亲 |
[40:11] | And even now, there’s love there. | 而且及即使现在 她也爱我 |
[40:25] | I can’t let you leave. | 我不能让你走 |
[40:28] | My God. | 天呐 |
[40:30] | I can’t imagine what this must be like for you, | 我想象不出你现在是什么感受 |
[40:33] | knowing you can’t kill me | 知道自己不能杀我 |
[40:35] | because of how much Elizabeth loves her mother. | 因为伊丽莎白很爱她母亲 |
[41:03] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[41:15] | You’re never gonna get away with this! | 你休想逍遥法外 |
[41:20] | Red. | 雷 |