时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Hello? | 你好 |
[00:12] | What? | 什么 |
[00:14] | I’ll be right there. | 我这就过去 |
[00:20] | Excuse me, sir. Your business? | 打扰一下先生 你是做什么的 |
[00:22] | Hotel Medical Services. | 酒店医疗救助 |
[00:23] | We received a call from a guest with nausea and vomiting. | 有客人求助 说他恶心呕吐 |
[00:26] | I’ve got a federal defdant under house arrest. | 一名联邦嫌犯被软禁在这里 |
[00:28] | We have orders to monitor all activities on the floor. | 我们负责监控整层楼的情况 |
[00:30] | Oh, this guest is a UN investigator | 这位客人说他是一名联合国调查员 |
[00:33] | who thinks he may have been exposed to nuclear materials. | 可能暴露了在核物质中 |
[00:43] | Hello? | 你好 |
[00:48] | Oh, my God. He’s on fire. | 天啊 他在发高烧 |
[00:51] | This guy’s prodromal. | 这是初期症状 |
[00:53] | So you’re saying he was exposed? | 所以他确实暴露在核物质中了 |
[00:54] | He needs a hospital! | 要赶快把他送去医院 |
[00:58] | Agonal respirations. Thready pulse. | 呼吸衰竭 脉搏微弱 |
[01:01] | You’re gonna need to ventilate. | 要做好供氧 |
[01:02] | – You coming? – It’s contagious, right? | -要进来吗 -这个病传染吧 |
[01:05] | Yeah. Like the giggles. If the giggles could kill you. | 没错 傻笑也传染 如果傻笑会死人的话 |
[01:10] | We’re in. | 我们进来了 |
[01:37] | What the — Who the hell are you? | 怎么回事 你是谁 |
[01:39] | I’m here to get you out. | 我来救你出去 |
[01:41] | Who sent you? Coates? Bryson? | 谁派你来的 茨还是布莱森 |
[01:43] | We need to go now. I hope you’re not afraid of heights. | 我们得马上离开 但愿你不恐高 |
[01:52] | Step in. EMI-shielding. | 踏进来 这是电磁干扰器 |
[01:55] | So the feds won’t know we removed your ankle monitor. | 这样警察就不知道我们摘了你的脚环 |
[02:06] | So how do we get past the cops? | 我们怎么躲过那些警察 |
[02:13] | No one goes in or out of this room until it’s decontaminated. | 清理结束前 不允许任何人进出这里 |
[02:16] | Got it? | 明白了吗 |
[02:30] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快走 快走 |
[02:38] | Stop right there! | 站住 |
[02:53] | 罗诺克 第139号 | |
[02:56] | – When did it happen? – A little over two hours ago. | -什么时候的事 -两个多小时前 |
[02:58] | – Two hours? – I didn’t want to call you | -两小时前 -我要确保情况乐观 |
[02:59] | until I knew the news was good. | 才能通知你 |
[03:01] | – It’s good. – How good? | -情况很乐观 -有多乐观 |
[03:02] | I think it’s safe to say | 我可以放心地说 |
[03:03] | he’s back to his same old chipper self. | 他又像以前一样活力四射了 |
[03:05] | – Hello, Dom. – You’ve been outflanked. | -你好多姆 -你被算计了 |
[03:08] | Katarina’s been surprisingly formidable. | 卡特莲娜一直很难应付 |
[03:11] | Ah, like France guarding the Maginot Line | 就像法国修建马其诺防线 |
[03:14] | during the Blitzkrieg. | 应付闪电战一样 |
[03:16] | She still hasn’t found what she’s after. | 她还不知道她在找谁 |
[03:18] | She captured and nearly killed you. | 她抓到你还差点杀了你 |
[03:20] | She put me in a coma. | 她让我陷入昏迷 |
[03:22] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[03:24] | Or on the seventh day did she rest? | 还是到了周末她需要休息 |
[03:27] | You should rest. | 你需要休息 |
[03:28] | So there is more. | 看来确实还有别的事 |
[03:30] | The seizures are gone, but the doctor says | 症状虽然消失了 但医生说 |
[03:32] | keeping it that way requires you to be calm and rested. | 必须保持冷静好好休息 病情才能稳定 |
[03:37] | It’s Masha now, isn’t it? | 现在是玛莎了 对吗 |
[03:42] | She knows I’m not Ilya. | 她知道我不是伊利亚 |
[03:45] | So…she knows I lied to her. | 所以 她知道我撒了谎 |
[03:49] | Elizabeth is here. | 伊丽莎白来了 |
[03:56] | We want the same thing. | 我们的目的是一样的 |
[03:58] | With her help, we’ll get it. | 有她的帮助 我们可以做到 |
[03:59] | I want Masha’s trust. I had it. | 玛莎原本是信任我的 |
[04:03] | Thanks to you, I don’t have it anymore. | 拜你所赐 她不再信任我了 |
[04:14] | How’s the patient? | 他情况怎么样 |
[04:15] | Tired. He just… needs more rest. | 很疲惫 他需要好好休息 |
[04:23] | We have a case to discuss. | 我们有桩案子要商量 |
[04:25] | – Roanoke? – He makes people disappear. | -罗诺克 -他可以让人消失 |
[04:28] | Like Maddy Tolliver. | 比如麦蒂·托利维 |
[04:30] | Is that what her banker told you? She contracted him? | 是她的银行管理人告诉你的吗 她雇佣了他 |
[04:32] | At her instruction, the banker wired money | 在她的授意下 银行管理人 |
[04:35] | into a Philadelphia account controlled by Roanoke. | 把钱汇进了罗诺克在费城的账户 |
[04:40] | Your tremors are gone. | 你的手不抖了 |
[04:43] | They are. | 是的 |
[04:45] | But not the underlying condition. | 但还没有痊愈 |
[04:48] | I need you to focus on Roanoke, not on me. | 我需要你去关注罗诺克 而不是我 |
[04:52] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[04:56] | General Kony gave combat-ready troops the slip in Uganda. | 康尼将军给乌干达的备战部队传递了消息 |
[05:00] | Achemez Gochiyayev | 阿切梅兹·戈奇耶夫 |
[05:02] | killed 293 people in the apartment bombings | 在一起公寓爆炸中炸死了293人 |
[05:05] | that triggered the Second Chechen War | 这场爆炸成了第二次车臣战争的导火索 |
[05:08] | and then was never seen again. | 在那之后再没有了他的踪迹 |
[05:09] | Both vanished, escaped capture | 在一个自称为罗诺克的人的帮助下 |
[05:12] | with the assistance of a man who calls himself Roanoke. | 他们逃过了追捕 销声匿迹 |
[05:15] | Roanoke. Like the lost colony that mysteriously vanished. | 罗诺克 就像那个离奇消失的殖民地一样 |
[05:18] | Cute. We have a name? | 真有意思 知道这个人真名吗 |
[05:20] | We don’t know his name or location | 我们不知道他的名字和住址 |
[05:23] | or even if he’s still alive. | 甚至不确定他是否还活着 |
[05:25] | Reddington says Roanoke was thought to be dead or captured, | 雷丁顿说罗诺克之前被认为已经死了或被抓了 |
[05:28] | but a recent extraction in Pennsylvania proves otherwise. | 但宾夕法尼亚最近一次营救行动证实并非如此 |
[05:32] | We believe this is Roanoke. | 我们认为这就是罗诺克 |
[05:34] | I know this guy. | 我认识这个人 |
[05:36] | He was arrested after 9/11 | 他是911事件之后被捕的 |
[05:37] | for getting Al-Qaeda loyalists out of the country. | 罪名是帮助基地组织的效忠者逃出美国 |
[05:39] | If he’s in our system, we must have an ID. | 如果他信息在系统里 那一定能找出他的身份 |
[05:41] | We have his prints, his DNA. | 我们有他的指纹 他的DNA |
[05:43] | We know he has a distinctive scar on his right cheek. | 也知道他右边脸上有一道标志性的疤 |
[05:45] | What we don’t have is a name. | 但我们还是不知道他的名字 |
[05:48] | The authorities at Qincheng Prison got a series of aliases | 秦城监狱当局有他一堆假名 |
[05:51] | but nothing authentic before he escaped. | 但在他逃跑前都没查出他的真名 |
[05:53] | He escaped Qincheng? | 他从秦城监狱逃走了 |
[05:54] | Tell us about the extraction in Pennsylvania. | 说一下宾夕法尼亚那次营救行动 |
[05:56] | Lev Pasternak. Russian oligarch. | 列夫·帕斯特纳克 俄罗斯政治寡头 |
[05:59] | Disappeared from a Philadelphia hotel room | 因为谋杀罪被软禁在费城一家旅馆候审 |
[06:02] | where he was on house arrest pending trial for murder. | 软禁期间他从那家旅馆消失了 |
[06:05] | Then let’s get a team up there to start looking for him. | 派一个小队去那边开始搜查这个人 |
[06:07] | You should know that the reason Reddington gave us this case | 你们得知道 雷丁顿之所以把这个案子给我们 |
[06:09] | is because the next person Roanoke is supposed to disappear | 是因为下一个罗诺克要帮助消失的对象 |
[06:13] | is Maddy Tolliver. | 是麦蒂·托利维 |
[06:15] | What? Uh… I thought she was dead. | 什么 我以为她已经死了 |
[06:18] | Yeah, no. She’s not. | 不 她没死 |
[06:22] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 为什么你之前没告诉我们 |
[06:23] | Because she’s also not Maddy Tolliver. | 因为她本名也不叫麦蒂·托利维 |
[06:28] | She’s my mother. | 她是我妈妈 |
[06:30] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Uh, hang on a second. | 哇哦 等等 |
[06:33] | The woman from across the hall is your — | 住你对面的那位女士 是你的 |
[06:35] | That means you got to spend time with your mom after all these years. | 也就是说 这么多年了 你终于跟你妈妈 相处了一段时间 |
[06:39] | Yeah, she was pretending to be someone else | 当然 她装成了别人 |
[06:41] | and trying to kill a lot of people you care about, | 还想杀害很多你关心的人 |
[06:43] | but, still, that — I mean, that must have been, | 但是 这依然 我是说至少 |
[06:44] | you know… uh, meaningful? | 还是很有意义的吧 |
[06:49] | Does Reddington understand he’s asking you to try | 雷丁顿知不知道他想让你抓的人 |
[06:50] | and capture your mother — and if you do, | 是你妈妈 而且如果你抓到了 |
[06:52] | she might get the death penalty? | 她可能面临死刑 |
[06:55] | Yeah. I think he does. | 是的 我想他知道 |
[06:59] | And so do I. | 我也明白这点 |
[07:00] | Really? Because Park’s right. | 真的吗 帕克说得没错 |
[07:03] | Your mother’s life may hang in the balance. | 这件事有关你妈妈的生死 |
[07:05] | And if we do this, | 如果我们开始行动 |
[07:06] | your allegiance has to be to us, not her. | 你的忠诚只能属于我们这边 不是她那边 |
[07:09] | Can you promise me that? | 这点你能保证吗 |
[07:12] | Yes. I can. | 我能保证 |
[07:14] | Okay, then. Roll out. | 好了 那就行动吧 |
[07:20] | – How could you tell him that? – Because it’s the truth. | -你怎么能把这事告诉他 -因为这是事实 |
[07:23] | You’re not gonna tell your own mother | 你不准备告诉你母亲 |
[07:24] | that we’re hunting her down? | 我们正在追捕她吗 |
[07:26] | I don’t have to. She knows. | 不用我说 她知道 |
[07:27] | Wait, how? Who told her? | 等等 怎么可能 谁告诉她的 |
[07:29] | She had the chance to keep Reddington | 她原本有机会阻止她的银行管理人 |
[07:32] | from meeting her banker, and she didn’t take it. | 跟雷丁顿见面的 但是她没去阻止 |
[07:33] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么这么做 |
[07:35] | I have absolutely no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[07:37] | Because it makes her easier to be found. | 大概这会让她更容易被找到吧 |
[07:48] | Who’s the mastermind behind getting me out? | 是谁策划帮我逃出来的 |
[07:50] | Roanoke. | 罗诺克 |
[07:51] | Whoever that is, I’m gonna make him filthy rich. | 不管他是谁 我一定要给他很多钱 |
[07:54] | The only reward he wants is for you to stand right there. | 他唯一想要的奖励就是你乖乖站那 |
[07:57] | Okay. Sure. What happens right here? | 当然 没问题 站在这然后呢 |
[08:02] | Oh, no. No. | 不 不 不 |
[08:12] | I noticed it too late. | 我发现的时候已经晚了 |
[08:13] | Two EMTs went in. Three came out. | 进去了两个救护员 出来时候有三个 |
[08:16] | By the time I got down there, Pasternak was in the ambulance. | 我追过去的时候 帕斯特纳克已经上救护车了 |
[08:18] | Can you ID the guys who took him? | 你能认出带他走的人吗 |
[08:20] | ID ’em? I thought I shot ’em. | 认出他 我觉得我已经打中他了 |
[08:22] | You didn’t shoot anyone. Maybe you missed. | 你没有打到任何人 或许你射偏了 |
[08:25] | Maybe. But I did two tours in Afghanistan as a sniper. | 或许吧 但我以狙击手的身份两次前往阿富汗 |
[08:28] | I don’t miss. | 我不会失手 |
[08:33] | Aram just sent this over from the hotel security feeds. | 阿兰姆刚刚从酒店安保系统里发过来 |
[08:37] | – Ballistic glass. – Yeah. And armor-plated. | -防弹玻璃 -是的 还是装甲车 |
[08:39] | Look how low it rides. | 看看底盘多低 |
[08:41] | An armor-plated ambulance. | 一辆装甲救护车 |
[08:43] | I told you I don’t miss. | 跟你说了 我从不失手 |
[08:46] | Whoever did the retrofit probably did it for Roanoke. | 不管是谁改装的 可能是为了罗诺克 |
[08:48] | Could be he knows how to find him. | 可能知道如何找到他 |
[08:50] | I’ll text the man in the hat. | 我会发信息给雷蒙德 |
[08:51] | If anyone knows who makes armor-plated ambulances, it’s him. | 他肯定知道谁能改装装甲救护车 |
[09:03] | What is the meaning of this? W-Who do you think you are? | 你想干什么 你以为你是谁啊 |
[09:05] | Fun fact — Li Qing Yuen ate wolfberries every day of his life | 有趣的事实 李清元每天都吃枸杞 |
[09:12] | and was said to have lived to the ripe old age of 256. | 据说活到了256岁 |
[09:17] | From 1677 to 1933. | 生于1677年 卒于1933年 |
[09:22] | Imagine! | 想象一下 |
[09:25] | He could have had dinner with both Newton and Einstein. | 他可以跟牛顿和爱因斯坦共享晚餐 |
[09:29] | Separately, of course. | 当然是分开吃 |
[09:31] | Elizabeth texted something about a custom armor-plate job. | 伊丽莎白发信息给我 让我调查改装的装甲车 |
[09:35] | Give her Eduardo’s number and tell her | 把爱德华多的电话给她 告诉她 |
[09:38] | she may need to incentivize dear Eddy to get him to talk. | 她可能需要激励亲爱的埃迪 让他开口 |
[09:42] | To immortality. | 敬永生 |
[09:49] | My associate spoke to the doorman on his way into your building. | 我的同事在去你家之前 问了一下公寓门卫 |
[09:53] | And the doorman said a downstairs apartment recently sold for four-six. | 他说楼下的公寓最近卖了四十六万 |
[09:57] | And there’s another one on the market. | 还有另一套正在出售 |
[09:59] | But I doubt the board will approve your application. | 但我怀疑他们会不会批准你的申请 |
[10:02] | I’m surprised they approved yours. | 他们批准了你的申请 我很惊讶 |
[10:05] | Or did you fail to mention your role | 还是你没告诉他们 |
[10:07] | in helping Roanoke escape captivity? | 你是如何帮助罗诺克逃脱囚牢的 |
[10:10] | I suppose a lot of Park Avenue apartments | 我猜帕克大道上的许多公寓 |
[10:13] | are owned by your countrymen, | 都属于你的同胞 |
[10:15] | but I doubt any of them | 但我在想这些人中 |
[10:20] | used to be superintendent of a Chinese prison. | 有没有人曾是中国监狱的负责人 |
[10:23] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[10:27] | What do I want? | 我想要什么 |
[10:29] | Years ago, I was in a taxi on my way to a rendezvous in Kowloon City. | 几年前 我打车去九龙城和人见面 |
[10:33] | This must have been around ’98, ’99. | 应该是1998或1999年左右 |
[10:35] | They’d just closed Kai Tak Airport, | 那里离启德机场很近 |
[10:38] | and everything was going in and out of the big, | 在那家宏大的 崭新的香港国际机场 |
[10:40] | brand-new Hong Kong International. | 飞机起起落落 甚是繁华 |
[10:44] | The place was gigundous. | 那个地方很大 |
[10:46] | Largest passenger terminal in the world at the time. | 当时世界上载客量最大的航站楼 |
[10:50] | I’d come in on a cargo flight, | 我当时坐货运飞机抵达 |
[10:52] | and it was absolute madness over there. | 那里一片混乱 |
[10:56] | My ground transport had gotten screwed up, so I grabbed a taxi. | 我的地面交通工具没到 所以我打了辆车 |
[10:59] | I was running about an hour late and was a little out of sorts, | 我当时有点晚了 心情不太好 |
[11:03] | so I’m sure I put the driver on edge, | 肯定把司机弄崩溃了 |
[11:04] | although he seemed pretty unflappable, | 尽管他看起来很镇定 |
[11:07] | and he had a hell of a heavy foot. | 油门踩得很重 |
[11:09] | Anyway, we’re doing our best. Traffic is terrible. | 总之 我们已经尽力了 交通太糟糕了 |
[11:12] | The guy’s bobbing and weaving, | 车很颠簸 |
[11:14] | and I’m trying to relax with one eye on the clock. | 我想放松一下 眼睛却一直盯着手表 |
[11:17] | Meanwhile, Jerzy’s been sitting at the Lucky Duck for 45 minutes, | 与此同时 杰吉在幸运鸭坐了45分钟 |
[11:22] | so given his usual 15 minutes a drink, | 鉴于他15分钟喝完一杯 |
[11:24] | Jerzy’s just finished his third gin and tonic with a fourth on the way. | 杰吉刚喝完第三杯金汤力 而且已经点了第四杯 |
[11:28] | Now, I think the world and all of Jerzy, | 我的脑子里全是杰吉 |
[11:31] | but at his best, he’s a bit stroppy, | 他最好的时候也有点刁蛮 |
[11:33] | and after four or five G&T’s, | 在四五杯金汤力后 |
[11:36] | he’s starting to look around for someone to mess with. | 他就会开始四处找人麻烦了 |
[11:38] | So I’m feeling a little… vulnerable. | 所以我感觉有点…危险 |
[11:41] | I’m looking out the window. We’re stopped at a light. | 我望向窗外 我们停在了红绿灯前 |
[11:47] | And all of a sudden… | 突然间 |
[11:50] | right there in the middle of the intersection | 在马路中央 |
[11:51] | is this scrawny little cat — a kitten really — | 有一只骨瘦如柴的猫 其实是小猫 |
[11:55] | crying, meowing, scared to death, and traffic everywhere. | 在哭泣 叫喊 惧怕死亡 四周车来车往 |
[12:00] | I mean everywhere. Four lanes. | 车很多 四个方向都有 |
[12:03] | And I just… | 然后我… |
[12:07] | And then the cat looked at me. | 这只猫看着我 |
[12:11] | Stopped crying. Closed its mouth. | 不再哭泣 闭上了嘴 |
[12:13] | Blinked. | 眨了眨眼 |
[12:16] | And just stared at me. | 只是盯着我 |
[12:19] | Like… | 就像 |
[12:25] | Like it knew me. | 就像它认识我一样 |
[12:30] | It took a couple of steps forward. | 它向前走了几步 |
[12:31] | I started to open the door. And phooph — the taxi took off. | 我准备开门 唰的一声 出租车开走了 |
[12:36] | And there we went. | 我们离开了 |
[12:39] | And there went the cat. | 猫也离开了 |
[12:49] | Jerzy was fine. | 杰吉没事 |
[12:50] | Drunk. Angry. | 喝醉了 很生气 |
[12:54] | But he was fine. | 但是他没惹事 |
[13:01] | What do I want? | 我想要什么 |
[13:04] | I want that cat. | 我想要那只猫 |
[13:08] | And Roanoke. | 还有罗诺克 |
[13:10] | I wish I could help, but he didn’t say where he was going. | 我也想帮你 但是他没说要去哪里 |
[13:12] | – A name then. – I don’t know his name. | -给我个名字 -我不知道他的名字 |
[13:16] | The name you provided him with. | 你提供给他的名字 |
[13:17] | The passport. The driver’s license. | 护照 驾驶证 |
[13:19] | I want that name. | 我要那个名字 |
[13:22] | And the cat. | 还有那只猫 |
[13:27] | Santiago Vega. | 圣地亚戈·维加 |
[13:28] | A name he may or may not be using. | 不确定他是否在用这个名字 |
[13:30] | And you don’t know where he is. | 你也不知道他在哪里 |
[13:31] | Not yet. But I will. | 暂时还不知道 不过我会知道的 |
[13:33] | Heddie, I need you to reach out to your contacts at the IRS, | 海蒂 我需要你问问国税局的联系人 |
[13:37] | dig into his financials, see if you can help us | 了解下他的财务状况 看看能不能帮我们 |
[13:39] | – track this guy down. – Alright. I’ll talk to my people | -找到这个人 -好吧 我和我的人问问 |
[13:41] | and circle back. | 给你反馈 |
[13:44] | Even if he’s using an alias, | 即使他用的是假名 |
[13:45] | sooner or later, the IRS is gonna find him. | 国税局早晚会找到他的 |
[13:47] | Like Joe Louis to Billy Conn, | 就像乔·路易斯对比利·康恩说的 |
[13:49] | “You can run, but you can’t hide.” | “逃得了躲不了” |
[13:51] | The Brown Bomber. I look for him in my dreams every night. | “褐色轰炸机” 我每晚都在梦里追寻他 |
[13:55] | Don’t worry, Raymond. I’m on it. | 别担心 雷蒙德 我这就去 |
[14:02] | Eduardo Martinez? | 爱德华多·马蒂内斯 |
[14:05] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[14:06] | Agents Ressler and Keen, FBI. | 我们是联调局的 雷斯勒探员和基恩探员 |
[14:08] | We’re looking for a man who customized an ambulance. | 我们要找定制了一辆救护车的人 |
[14:11] | I’d have to check my records. | 我得查查我的记录 |
[14:12] | That’s a pretty heavy door. Armor-plated? | 这车门不轻啊 装甲的 |
[14:15] | Yes. A custom job for a Thai executive. | 是的 是一位泰籍高管定制的 |
[14:18] | The ambulance we’re talking about was armor-plated. | 我们说的救护车就是装甲的 |
[14:20] | Like I say, I have to check. | 我说了 我得查一下 |
[14:22] | You do that. And we will, too. | 可以 我们也要查查 |
[14:24] | Make sure all your, uh, work visas are in order. | 把你们的工作签证整理好 |
[14:26] | Hey. I-I pay my taxes. | 我 我遵纪守法的 |
[14:28] | And you employ a lot of people. | 你雇了不少员工啊 |
[14:30] | Look. We don’t wanna mess with that. And we won’t… | 听着 我们不想找茬 也不会… |
[14:32] | if you tell us who hired you | 前提是你告诉我们是谁雇佣你 |
[14:35] | to armor-plate that ambulance and where to find him. | 改造那辆救护车以及怎么找到他 |
[14:38] | There’s a warehouse. 3rd and Windham. | 温德姆街3号有一个仓库 |
[14:50] | These are the plans for the hotel where they took Pasternak. | 这是他们带走帕斯特纳克的那家酒店的图纸 |
[14:53] | Roanoke was definitely here. | 罗诺克肯定在这待过 |
[14:56] | Which means we’re one step closer to finding him… | 这意味着我们很快就要找到他了 |
[14:59] | and Reddington’s one step closer to finding my mother. | 雷蒙德很快就要找到我妈妈了 |
[15:02] | Well, you said she wanted her banker | 你说她要她的银行管理人 |
[15:03] | to tell Reddington about Roanoke. | 告诉雷蒙德关于罗诺克的事 |
[15:05] | Okay, but how did she know | 但是她如何知道 |
[15:07] | Reddington was meeting with her banker? | 雷蒙德去见了她的银行管理人呢 |
[15:08] | Who tipped her off? It was you, wasn’t it? | 谁通风报信 是你吧 |
[15:11] | Yeah. I warned her. | 是的 我警告过她 |
[15:13] | But she ignored your warning. Why would she do that? | 但是她忽视了你的警告 她为什么这样 |
[15:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:16] | So you have picked a side. Hers. | 所以你站她那队 |
[15:19] | Over his. Yeah. | 不是雷蒙德 没错 |
[15:20] | – And over ours? – What do you mean? | -也不顾我们吗 -什么意思 |
[15:23] | You told Cooper that we have your allegiance. Do we? | 你和库珀说你是忠于我们的 真的吗 |
[15:29] | Keen. Do we have your allegiance or not? | 基恩 你是否忠于我们 |
[15:39] | You lied to me. | 你欺骗了我 |
[15:41] | You told me Roanoke was your escape plan. | 你说罗诺克是你的逃跑计划 |
[15:44] | – He is. – Then why is he surveilling | -是的 -那为什么他监视着 |
[15:45] | the warehouse where my grandfather’s being kept? | 我祖父所在的仓库 |
[15:49] | The only way I can be safe | 能够确保我安全的唯一办法 |
[15:51] | is if Dom tells me everything I need to know, | 就是多姆告诉我所需要的一切 |
[15:53] | and that won’t happen unless I get him away from Reddington. | 而这只有让他远离雷蒙德才能实现 |
[15:55] | Roanoke can do that. | 罗诺克能做到 |
[15:56] | – Abduct my grandfather. – Yes. | -绑架我的祖父 -是的 |
[15:59] | So your mother can survive. | 这样你妈妈才能活下来 |
[16:03] | I think it’s time you tell me everything. | 我觉得你该把一切都告诉我了 |
[16:13] | Let’s start with Dom and why you want to abduct him. | 先从多姆和你为什么想绑架他开始说起吧 |
[16:16] | All you can see is what I want to do to him. | 你只看到了我想对他做的事 |
[16:18] | What I want you to see is what he did to me. | 而我想让你知道他对我做了什么 |
[16:22] | In the West, you tell your young men | 西方会让年轻人 |
[16:24] | to stand up for their country. | 为国家挺身而出 |
[16:27] | In Russia, young women were told to lay down with the enemy. | 俄罗斯会让年轻的姑娘们和仇敌同床共枕 |
[16:30] | That’s how you showed loyalty. | 这是你表达忠诚的方式 |
[16:33] | As the daughter of a domineering spy master, | 作为一名传奇大间谍的女儿 |
[16:35] | I never had a voice in my future. | 我的未来从来都不属于我 |
[16:38] | I was 15 the first time they ordered me | 他们第一次派我 |
[16:40] | to sleep with a young American soldier. | 去睡一个美国士兵时才15岁 |
[16:44] | Dom was the man who ordered me. | 是多姆派我去的 |
[16:48] | That’s awful. I’m so sorry. | 太可怕了 我很遗憾 |
[16:51] | One reason I gave up my little girl, | 我之所以放弃我的女儿 |
[16:54] | arranged for you to grow up in this country, | 安排你在这个国家长大的原因之一 |
[16:57] | was to spare you my fate. | 就是不想让你沦为和我一样 |
[16:58] | And because you had to disappear. | 因为你必须要消失 |
[17:01] | Which I never could have done, or would have done, | 如果无法保证你的安全 我是绝对不能 |
[17:04] | if you weren’t safe. | 也不会消失的 |
[17:09] | And you were safe, Masha. | 你一直很安全 玛莎 |
[17:13] | Until that man who calls himself Raymond Reddington | 直到那个自称雷蒙德·雷丁顿的男人 |
[17:15] | pulled you into the middle | 把你卷进了 |
[17:17] | of everything I was protecting you from. | 我努力避免让你接触的所有麻烦中 |
[17:19] | I don’t know who Reddington is, but I know he betrayed me. | 我不知道雷丁顿是谁 但我知道他背叛了我 |
[17:22] | Reddington, along with my father and my best friend. | 雷丁顿 和我的父亲 还有我最好的朋友 |
[17:26] | The secrets you’re looking for? | 你想要追寻的秘密 |
[17:28] | They tried to murder me to bury them. | 他们不惜为此而杀了我 |
[17:31] | What secret could be so powerful | 有什么秘密能重要到 |
[17:33] | that a father would be willing to murder his own daughter? | 让一个父亲不惜杀死自己的女儿 |
[17:39] | What do you know about N-13? | 你对N13有多少了解 |
[17:41] | N-13? I don’t know what that is. | N13 我不知道那是什么 |
[17:44] | Not a what. A who. | 那不是东西 是一个人 |
[17:45] | N-13 is an operative. | N13是一名特工 |
[17:47] | The “N” Stands for “Neopoznanny,” | N的意思是”未知” |
[17:50] | the Russian word for “Unidentified.” | 俄语里的”未知” |
[17:52] | 13 represents the 13 packets of intel he stole | 13代表在1990年 他从卢比扬卡广场 |
[17:56] | from Lubyanka Square in 1990. | 偷出来的13份情报 |
[17:57] | You’re talking about a KGB mole? | 他是克格勃的间谍 |
[17:59] | One whose identity remains unknown. | 一个身份依然成谜的人 |
[18:01] | A turncoat who was never proven to exist. | 一个从来没有被证明存在的间谍 |
[18:04] | 30 years of hunting, and still no one knows. | 追查了30年 依然没有人知道他的身份 |
[18:06] | – N-13 is still active? – Depending on who you ask. | -N13还处于活跃中吗 -那得看你问的是谁了 |
[18:09] | The CIA, MSS, MI5, the Mossad… | 中情局 国安部 军情五处 摩萨德 |
[18:13] | all believe he continues to cypher | 都认为他依然在泄漏 |
[18:15] | some of their most damaging intel. | 他们的一些危险情报 |
[18:17] | From other governments? Why? To what end? | 其他政府的吗 为什么 有什么目的 |
[18:20] | To build a compromising file. | 为了建立一份收买档案 |
[18:21] | The Sikorsky Archive. | 西科斯基档案 |
[18:23] | You said it’s a blackmail file. | 你说那是勒索档案 |
[18:25] | One that started with 13 intel packets over 30 years ago | 就是从30年前的13份情报开始 |
[18:29] | and has been evolving ever since. | 慢慢发展至今 |
[18:31] | That’s why there was a bounty on your head. | 所以才会有你的悬赏 |
[18:33] | Yes. Because Dom set me up. | 是的 因为多姆设计我 |
[18:37] | He leaked to the KGB that I was N-13, | 他向克格勃透露 我是N13 |
[18:41] | that the dossier Ilya asked me to deliver that night | 伊莱斯那天晚上要我送的档案 |
[18:43] | was the elusive Archive. | 就是那份神秘档案 |
[18:44] | They framed you. And tried to murder me | 他们陷害我 想抢先一步杀了我 |
[18:46] | before the truth could be known. | 掩埋真相 |
[18:48] | Why? Who were they protecting? | 为什么 他们在保护谁 |
[18:50] | What? | 什么 |
[18:52] | You think Reddington is N-13? | 你觉得雷丁顿是N13吗 |
[18:54] | Or Dom. Or both. | 或者多姆 或者他们都是 |
[18:56] | I believe Dom framed me | 我认为多姆陷害我 |
[18:58] | so everyone would stop looking for N-13. | 是因为这样大家就不会继续寻找N13了 |
[19:02] | Had I died that night, they would have. | 要是我那晚死了 他们的确不会找下去了 |
[19:06] | But you didn’t. | 但是你没有死 |
[19:08] | That’s why you’re still on the run. | 所以你依然在逃亡 |
[19:11] | Wrongly accused. | 遭到陷害 |
[19:13] | Hunted for a crime I didn’t commit. | 因为和我没关系的罪而遭到追杀 |
[19:16] | So N-13 — | 那N13… |
[19:18] | Reddington — is a mole. | 雷丁顿…是内鬼 |
[19:23] | Who has manipulated you to gain access to top U.S. Intelligence. | 他操控你 接触到了美国最高情报机关 |
[19:26] | Masha, Reddington didn’t choose you. | 玛莎 不是雷丁顿选择了你 |
[19:29] | He needed you. | 而是他需要你 |
[19:31] | He traded on the questions you have about your past | 他用 你对自己过去的疑问 |
[19:34] | to gain immunity. | 交换豁免权 |
[19:35] | He gives you criminals, and in exchange, | 他给你罪犯 作为交换 |
[19:37] | he learns the names of every high-level official | 他能获悉在美国司法部门 |
[19:40] | working in American justice, | 执法机关 和情报部门工作的 |
[19:42] | law enforcement, and intelligence. | 每一位高级官员的名字 |
[19:45] | So this whole time ?Reddington’s been using me, | 所以 雷丁顿一直以来都在利用我 |
[19:47] | the Task Force has been this Trojan horse | 特别小组一直以来 |
[19:51] | he’s been using to obtain classified intel. | 就是他用来获取机密情报的特洛伊木马 |
[19:54] | A father figure is trying to manipulate you | 他营造的父亲形象是试图操控你的方法 |
[19:56] | the way my father manipulated me. | 正如我父亲操控我一样 |
[20:01] | Dom is lying about me. I am not N-13. | 多姆关于我的说法都是谎言 我不是N13 |
[20:02] | I do not have the Archive. | 我没有档案 |
[20:04] | But unless I get him to tell me who does — | 但是如果我不能让他告诉我到底谁有 |
[20:06] | to give me proof that I can show the world — | 我无法得到能展示给全世界看的证据 |
[20:09] | I will be killed. | 我就会被杀 |
[20:12] | I get it now. | 我现在明白了 |
[20:14] | Why you let your banker meet with Reddington. | 你为什么让你的银行家与雷丁顿碰面 |
[20:16] | Why you wanted Reddington to have us chase after Roanoke. | 你为什么想雷丁顿让我们追查罗诺克 |
[20:19] | So we would find the warehouse, find the photo. | 为了让我们找到仓库 找到照片 |
[20:23] | Warn Reddington that you are going after Dom, | 警告雷丁顿 你的目标是多姆 |
[20:25] | while he’s convalescing in a well-guarded warehouse. | 而当时 多姆正在戒备森严的仓库休养 |
[20:29] | But if they think it’s under attack… | 但是如果他们认为仓库受到了袭击 |
[20:30] | Reddington will move Dom, and while he’s being moved… | 雷丁顿就会转移多姆 而在他转移期间 |
[20:33] | He’s a soft target. | 就容易对他下手 |
[20:35] | That’s quite a plan. | 计划很不错 |
[20:37] | And it could work. | 也很有可能成功 |
[20:39] | It almost has worked in every way except one. | 计划的每一环几乎都成功了 除了一点 |
[20:46] | The FBI didn’t find that photo. I did. | 联调局没找到照片 我找到了 |
[20:50] | Which means my fate is in your hands. | 也就是说我的命运正掌握在你的手中 |
[20:53] | – As well as my grandfather’s. – And Reddington. | -还有我外公的命运 -和雷丁顿的 |
[20:57] | Someone who killed the man who raised you, | 他杀了抚养你长大的男人 |
[20:59] | who’s responsible for the death of the man you loved, | 导致你深爱的男人惨死 |
[21:01] | and who is so manipulative, | 他好操控人心 |
[21:04] | he was willing to let you believe he was your father. | 让你认为 他就是你的父亲 |
[21:12] | You wanted the truth. | 你想要知道真相 |
[21:15] | I’ve given it to you. | 我已经告诉你了 |
[21:19] | It’s up to you what you do with it. | 该怎么做 取决于你 |
[21:38] | And I’m supposed to believe you? | 你觉得我会相信你吗 |
[21:40] | Of course not. | 你当然不会 |
[21:42] | I’m a criminal. ?Criminals are notorious liars. | 我是个罪犯 罪犯都是声名狼藉的骗子 |
[21:45] | – Everything about me is a lie. – Why me? | -所有关于我的事都是谎言 -为什么是我 |
[21:47] | I wish the answer were as simple as the question seems. | 我希望答案可以像问题那样简单 |
[21:50] | – Are you my father? – No. | -你是我的生父吗 -不是 |
[22:02] | Hey. Thanks for calling me back. | 谢谢你回我的电话 |
[22:04] | I need to talk to you. | 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[22:07] | No. In person. | 不 见面谈 |
[22:17] | We have a break in the case. | 我们找到这起案子的突破口了 |
[22:22] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[22:23] | I will. But I need you to tell me something first. | 我会的 但是我需要你先告诉我一件事 |
[22:28] | When my mother abducted you in Paris, what did she want? | 我妈妈在巴黎绑架你的时候 她想要什么 |
[22:32] | From you. Dom. Dembe. | 从你 多姆和邓比身上 |
[22:33] | She’s been on a rampage. I want to know why. | 她一直很疯狂 我想要知道原因 |
[22:40] | He’s a tough old bear. | 他是个坚强的老家伙 |
[22:44] | I know you’re angry with him, but for what it’s worth, | 我知道你生他的气 但是无论怎样 |
[22:46] | you inherited the best of him. | 你继承了他的优点 |
[22:49] | That’s it. That’s your non-answer. | 又是这样 答非所问的回答 |
[22:53] | I’ve given you my answer every time you’ve asked. | 我每一次都有回答你的问题 |
[22:55] | That you don’t lie, you just withhold. | 你不会说谎 你只是有所保留 |
[22:59] | That I have things that are mine | 我有只属于自己的秘密 |
[23:02] | and no one else’s. | 跟其他人无关 |
[23:08] | So, what’s the break in the case? | 这起案子的突破口是什么 |
[23:13] | I found this at Roanoke’s last known location. | 我在罗诺克最后出现的地点发现了这个 |
[23:17] | Dom is his next target. Her next target. | 多姆是他的下一个目标 我母亲的下个目标 |
[23:25] | Dom. | 多姆 |
[23:27] | I can’t lose him. | 我不能失去他 |
[23:29] | Not like this. | 不能这样失去 |
[23:32] | She’s quite determined. | 她非常坚决 |
[23:35] | You’ll have to be, as well. | 你也得如此 |
[23:49] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[23:53] | No. I’m not. | 不 我不好 |
[23:56] | I realized my mother can’t be trusted. | 我意识到 我的母亲不可信 |
[24:00] | Are you to be trusted? | 你可信吗 |
[24:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:05] | Good. I’m glad. | 很好 我很高兴 |
[24:08] | And a little curious. What did you find out about her? | 还有一点好奇 你对她有什么发现 |
[24:12] | My mother’s not using Roanoke to get away. | 我妈不是利用罗诺克来逃走 |
[24:15] | She’s using him to get to my grandfather, Dominic. | 而是利用他来接近我的外公 多米尼克 |
[24:17] | What proof do you have? | 你有什么证据 |
[24:18] | I found this where Roanoke planned his last job. | 我在罗诺克上次策划的地方找到了这个 |
[24:22] | It’s the building where my grandfather’s being treated. | 我祖父就在这栋楼里接受治疗 |
[24:24] | Your grandfather. So, wait. Are you saying | 你的祖父 等一下 你是在说 |
[24:26] | your mother’s target is her own father? | 你母亲的目标是自己的父亲 |
[24:27] | Yeah, it’s, uh — it’s a long story. | 没错 说起来…故事就很长了 |
[24:29] | That she hired Roanoke to abduct him? | 她雇了罗诺克来绑架他吗 |
[24:31] | – A very long story. – She’s looking for something. | -非常非常长的故事 -她在寻找某种 |
[24:33] | Scorching and burning anything that stands | 把任何挡在她前面 阻拦她的东西 |
[24:35] | between her and getting it. | 全部焚烧殆尽 |
[24:36] | – Including her father. – Have you spoken to Reddington? | -即使是她的亲生父亲 -你跟雷丁顿谈过了吗 |
[24:39] | Yes. He agrees. Her next target is Dom, | 谈了 他赞同 她的下一个目标是多姆 |
[24:41] | and she could attack at any minute. | 并且随时有可能发动袭击 |
[24:43] | He wants to move Dom to a new safe house. | 他想把多姆转移到新的安全屋 |
[24:45] | I offered one of the plain-wrap medical vans from the FBI fleet. | 我提供了一辆联调局车队的简易医疗车 |
[24:48] | Done. We’ll coordinate with Reddington. | 好 我们会协助雷丁顿 |
[24:50] | Put a TAC team in the warehouse. | 安排一支战术空军队在仓库里 |
[24:52] | Once we get Dom out, we’ll be ready | 一旦多姆成功撤离 我们就等着 |
[24:53] | for Roanoke to walk into our trap. | 罗诺克掉进我们的陷阱了 |
[24:58] | Where are you on Santiago? | 你在哪 圣地亚哥吗 |
[24:59] | In San Juan. | 在圣胡安 |
[25:00] | – Puerto Rico? – Mm-hmm. | -波多黎各吗 -没错 |
[25:02] | Short story long, | 长话短说 |
[25:03] | I was able to use the IRS | 我利用国税局 |
[25:06] | to identify 14 Santiago Vegas. | 查出了十四个圣地亚哥·维加 |
[25:08] | Seven were deceased. Two were minors. | 其中七个已经死了 两个还小 |
[25:11] | And one has a current address in San Juan, | 有一个的地址出现在圣胡安 |
[25:14] | and, according to an old photo in the local newspaper, | 还有 通过当地报纸上的一张旧照片发现 |
[25:19] | he’s got the same exact scar on the right side of his face. | 他右脸上有同样一块伤疤 |
[25:22] | I have a contact in Bayamón. We’ll organize a team. | 我在波多黎各有联系人 我们会组织队伍 |
[25:24] | No need. I just spoke to his sister. | 没必要 我刚跟他的姐妹谈过 |
[25:27] | I was gonna tell her that her brother has a tax refund. | 我跟她说她的兄弟有一笔退税 |
[25:30] | Heddie. The man’s hiding in Puerto Rico to hide. | 海蒂 这个人跑到波多黎各躲藏的 |
[25:32] | He’s certainly not going to come out of hiding | 他肯定不会因为一笔他根本没交过的税 |
[25:35] | to claim a refund on taxes he never paid. | 不躲了出来申请退税吧 |
[25:37] | That’s what Tony said, which is why I went with his idea, | 托尼也是这么说的 所以我接受了他的建议 |
[25:40] | and I told her I’m with the Mail Recovery Center, | 告诉她我是邮件恢复中心的 |
[25:43] | which is just a fancy way of saying – | 就是用一种比较奇特的方法来说 |
[25:45] | The Dead Letter Office. | 无头信件处理处 |
[25:46] | Right. I told her that I have a package | 没错 我告诉她我有一个包裹 |
[25:49] | that’s been searching for him for over four years, | 找了他四年一直没找到他 |
[25:51] | but that only he can take possession | 只有他本人签字 |
[25:53] | and that he had to sign himself. | 才能把包裹拿走 |
[25:56] | Told me Vega was shacked up | 她跟我说维加在 |
[25:58] | in some resort on Parque Isla Verde. | 佛得角公园的某个度假区里过夜 |
[26:01] | I’m following her there now. | 我现在正跟着她去那里 |
[26:03] | Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night. | 不要有什么狂风暴雨或火光剑影 |
[26:06] | Bless you, Heddie. Call me when you know more. | 保佑你一切顺利 海蒂 有更多消息就打给我 |
[26:19] | Four flat-free tires. As ordered. | 四个免充气轮胎 遵照约定 |
[26:21] | And the name of a guy who will be able to expedite a work visa, | 一个能加急办理工签的人的名字 |
[26:24] | as requested. | 如你所需 |
[26:25] | You scratch my back, I scratch yours. | 你帮帮我 我帮帮你 |
[26:27] | No one’s the wiser. | 没人会知道 |
[26:28] | It’s like you were never here. | 就好像你从来没来过这里一样 |
[26:33] | I got it, I got it. Leave me alone. | 我可以 我可以 别管我 |
[26:36] | I might’ve known. | 我已经大概知道了 |
[26:38] | The minute you tell me I’m safe, the candy stripers go on attack. | 你一告诉我安全了 糖果舞姬就开始袭击 |
[26:43] | I should’ve crawled out of here the moment I woke up. | 我应该一醒来就爬出去的 |
[26:46] | I assure you the situation’s in hand. | 我向你保证一切状况都在掌控之内 |
[26:49] | But sometimes plans require changing. | 只是有些计划有变动 |
[26:51] | Just like your bedsheets. | 就像你的床单一样 |
[26:57] | I don’t like this. He’s in a very fragile state. | 我觉得这样不行 他处于非常脆弱的状态 |
[26:59] | – His life depends on… – His life depends on staying alive. | -他的生命都靠 -他的生命都靠活着 |
[27:01] | That means getting him out of here. | 也就是说把他带出去 |
[27:04] | So, please, just try and do your job as best you can | 所以 请你尽最大努力做好你自己的事 |
[27:08] | without making mine more difficult. | 同时不要来给我添乱 |
[27:10] | I’ve got him for that. | 他添的乱就够多了 |
[27:15] | We’ve uplinked the CCTV feeds in the area | 我们已经把这的监控信号连上了 |
[27:17] | and got the snipers on the roof. | 屋顶上安排了狙击手 |
[27:18] | Alright. I want to be informed | 好 等你抓到罗诺克了 |
[27:20] | the minute you have Roanoke in custody. | 第一时间通知我 |
[27:21] | You and Ressler will take point on the escort. | 你和雷斯勒负责护送 |
[27:23] | Raymond and I will be in the follow car. | 雷蒙德和我会在后面的车里 |
[27:24] | – Copy that. – I’m sorry. | -收到 -抱歉 |
[27:26] | I have to be the one behind the wheel of that transport van. | 开车的人必须是我 |
[27:29] | Why? Is this some sort of insurance FBI thing? | 为什么 这是什么联调局的保险措施吗 |
[27:33] | More like “An FBI agent | 应该说是 一名联调局探员 |
[27:37] | demanding to protect her grandfather” thing. | 要求保护她外公 |
[27:39] | We’ll go check the vehicles. | 我们去检查车子 |
[27:46] | You’re angry with me, and I don’t blame you. | 你生我的气 我不怪你 |
[27:51] | I misled you. | 我误导了你 |
[27:54] | I’m used to it. | 我都习惯了 |
[27:56] | I know you have questions. | 我知道你有很多问题 |
[27:59] | You know what, Dom? I really only ever had one question. | 你知道吗 多姆 我只有一个问题 |
[28:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:04] | If he’s not my father, then why me? | 如果他不是我父亲 为什么选我 |
[28:07] | I asked you, and you told me his real identity was Ilya Koslov, | 我问了你 你说他的真实身份是伊利亚∙科思洛夫 |
[28:10] | which it is not. | 但其实不是 |
[28:11] | Another lie. Are you really telling me | 又一个谎言 你真的想说 |
[28:14] | you’re ready to dive into the truth now? | 现在你又打算告诉我真相了吗 |
[28:19] | I’m in… | 我处在 |
[28:21] | an impossible situation. | 一个两难的处境 |
[28:26] | Yeah, that’s about what I thought. | 是啊 我也这么觉得 |
[28:28] | Okay, guys and gals. | 好了 小伙子们姑娘们 |
[28:31] | Can we please load the patient into the van? | 我们能把病人装车了吗 |
[28:33] | We’re frittering away time here. | 时间不等人啊 |
[28:35] | We’re all set. TAC Team’s on standby. | 一切就绪 战术小组在待命 |
[28:38] | Soon as you roll out, cameras go up and we lay in wait. | 一旦你们出发 摄像机就会启动 我们会等待 |
[28:40] | When Roanoke strikes, we’ll be ready. | 罗诺克行动时 我们会准备好 |
[28:43] | Don’t look so disgruntled, Agent Fredrick. | 别满脸不开心 弗雷德里克探员 |
[28:46] | I don’t bite. | 我不咬人 |
[28:48] | Unless you ever utter my name. | 除非你说出我的名字 |
[28:50] | In which case, I’ll gut you like a fish | 那样的话 我就把你开肠破肚 |
[28:52] | and feed you to the lobsters. | 喂给龙虾吃 |
[28:56] | Good pep talk. | 不错的鼓励 |
[28:58] | What’s our destination? | 我们的目的地是哪 |
[29:01] | I’ve secured a lodge on Deep Creek Lake. | 我安排了深溪湖的一个小屋 |
[29:04] | High on a bluff, easy to defend. Views for miles. | 在悬崖上 容易防守 视野极好 |
[29:08] | And the route? | 那路线呢 |
[29:09] | We’ll take back roads to 135… | 先从后路走到135号公路 |
[29:12] | then it’s a straight shot all the way to the lake. | 然后直走到底就是湖 |
[29:15] | – You get that? – Yes. | -你记下了吗 -嗯 |
[29:17] | I can’t believe she’s actually going through with this. | 真不敢相信她竟然同意这么做了 |
[29:19] | How did you get her to wear the wire? | 你怎么做到让她戴监听器的 |
[29:22] | A daughter’s need for her mother’s approval | 女儿想要获取母亲认同的心情 |
[29:24] | is nature’s most powerful force. | 是自然界最强大的力量 |
[29:29] | Move your team out. | 派你的队伍出去吧 |
[30:03] | What is it, Raymond? | 怎么了 雷蒙德 |
[30:06] | – Just thinking. – About? | -只是思考 -思考什么 |
[30:09] | Roanoke’s extractions are all inside jobs. | 罗诺克的营救都是监守自盗 |
[30:14] | He succeeds by putting his people on the inside, | 他要不就是把自己人安插到内部 |
[30:18] | or buying the loyalty of those already there. | 要不就是收买那些已经在内部的人 |
[30:22] | Do you believe he may have turned one of our men? | 你觉得他反水了我们的人吗 |
[30:23] | No. They know the consequences of betrayal. | 没有 他们知道背叛的后果 |
[30:29] | Still. It’s…troubling. | 不过 还是令人烦心 |
[30:35] | Can’t stay angry forever, you know. | 你不能永远生气 |
[30:39] | I’m not so sure about that. | 这我可不确定 |
[30:40] | I only misled you | 我误导你 |
[30:42] | because I wanted you to have some resolution. | 是因为我想让你有些了结 |
[30:44] | It didn’t help. | 没有用 |
[30:45] | Yeah. Well, I tried. | 是啊 但我也尝试了 |
[30:47] | No. You lied. You made up an elaborate story. | 不 你骗了我 你编了一整个故事 |
[30:50] | It wasn’t all a story. | 那不都是故事 |
[30:52] | Enough of it was because not you, | 至少你 |
[30:55] | nor Ilya Koslov, nor Raymond Reddington | 伊利亚∙科思洛夫 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[30:57] | want me to know what you know. | 都不想让我知道你知道 |
[30:59] | Well, guess what, | 但你知道吗 |
[31:00] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[31:01] | I know enough. | 知道足够多了 |
[31:02] | And I’m gonna prove it. | 而且我会证明 |
[31:04] | – Sitrep on the convoy? – Transport is moving | -车队情况怎么样 -正在移动 |
[31:06] | unimpeded west through Catharpin on highway 234. | 在234号高速上畅通无阻地通过卡塞平 |
[31:10] | What’s this?The truck approaching Reddington’s warehouse. | 这是什么 靠近雷丁顿仓库的货车 |
[31:13] | Running the plates now. Team Bravo, you have eyes? | 正在查车牌 B队 你们能看到吗 |
[31:15] | – That’s affirmative. – Hold your position | -可以 -待在原地 |
[31:16] | until we know what we’re dealing with. | 直到我们查出对方身份 |
[31:17] | What’s going on, Masha? | 怎么回事 玛莎 |
[31:19] | Just enjoy the ride, try and relax. | 你就好好享受这趟旅程 试着放松 |
[31:21] | Stop telling me to relax. | 别再跟我说要放松 |
[31:24] | What’s going on? What’re you up to? | 发生了什么 你想干什么 |
[31:29] | Okay, that dumpster is valid. | 大垃圾车的归属已核实 |
[31:31] | It’s part of the DPW fleet. Ward five. | 它属于公共工程部第五区车队 |
[31:33] | Bravo Team, stand down.We’re clear on the vehicle. | B小队 撤退 车辆没有问题 |
[31:36] | All quiet here. | 这里毫无风吹草动 |
[31:37] | Yeah. Too quiet. | 是 有点太安静了 |
[31:39] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[31:40] | What are we missing? | 我们是不是漏看了什么 |
[31:52] | Santiago? It’s me. Lana. | 圣地亚戈 是我 拉娜 |
[31:55] | We brought you some mail. Thought it might be fun for you. | 我们给你带了几封信 你应该会觉得很有意思 |
[32:00] | Boss, hey, we got a problem. | 老大 我们有麻烦了 |
[32:02] | – What is it? – Vega. | -怎么回事 -是维加 |
[32:03] | I found him, but it’s not good. | 我找到他了 但他情况不妙 |
[32:05] | He’s sick, Raymond. Real sick. | 他病了 雷蒙德 病得很严重 |
[32:07] | Dementia. Parkinson’s. | 痴呆 帕金森氏综合症 |
[32:09] | Whoever pulled that job — whoever’s looking for Dom — | 无论是谁策划的这件事 是谁在找多姆 |
[32:11] | it ain’t Vega. | 都绝不是维加 |
[32:13] | Somebody’s playing you. | 有人在耍你 |
[32:16] | Soon as you got behind the wheel | 打从你开车的那一刻起 |
[32:17] | I thought you were up to something. | 我就知道你有所图谋 |
[32:19] | I gave you a chance, Dom. | 我给过你机会了 多姆 |
[32:20] | Just like I gave Reddington chances. | 就像我也给过雷丁顿机会了 |
[32:22] | I gave him seven years worth of chances. | 我给了他七年机会 |
[32:24] | I had good reasons for telling you what I told you. | 我之前那样跟你说是有原因的 |
[32:27] | Oh, so help me God, if another person in my life | 我的天 该不会连你也要说 |
[32:29] | tells me they lied to me for my own protection. | 你对我说谎是为了保护我 |
[32:31] | You don’t understand the position I’m in. | 你不理解我当时面临的情况 |
[32:34] | You’re right. I don’t. | 没错 我不懂 |
[32:35] | Whatever you’re doing, don’t — | 无论你要做什么 不要… |
[32:47] | His heart rate’s climbing. | 他的心率骤升 |
[32:48] | Please, stop. | 拜托 别说了 |
[32:50] | We have to keep him calm. | 我们要让他保持平静 |
[33:02] | – Yeah. – It’s a set-up. | -是我 -这是一个圈套 |
[33:03] | We need to get off this highway. | 我们得立刻离开高速 |
[33:05] | There’s a turnoff on the right about a half a mile ahead. | 前方八百米左右在你右侧有出口匝道 |
[33:08] | I’ll be gone by then. | 等开到那里我已经消失了 |
[33:10] | But don’t worry. Dom will be safe. | 别担心 多姆会很安全 |
[33:13] | She promised me that much. | 她答应我了 |
[33:16] | Elizabeth. What have you done? | 伊丽莎白 你做了什么 |
[33:49] | Everything will be okay.Just breathe. | 一切都会没事的 深呼吸 |
[33:56] | – So we’ve been conned. – Us and Mr. Reddington. | -我们被骗了 -我们和雷丁顿先生都是 |
[33:59] | But not Keen. She did the con. She and Katarina. | 但基恩不是 是她设局 她和卡特莲娜 |
[34:01] | Well, it all makes sense now. | 现在这一切都说得通了 |
[34:02] | Why Katarina wanted Reddington | 为什么卡特莲娜想要雷丁顿 |
[34:04] | to think that she was going after Roanoke. | 认为她在追捕罗诺克 |
[34:05] | Why she wanted him put on the Blacklist. | 为什么她想把他放进黑名单 |
[34:07] | Except there is no Roanoke. | 但根本没有罗诺克这个人 |
[34:09] | Just the shell of a man living in hospice. | 只有一个住在临终关怀医院里的行尸走肉 |
[34:11] | Katarina couldn’t hire him, so she imitated him. | 卡特莲娜不可能雇佣他 所以她借用他的身份 |
[34:13] | Had her people abduct Lev Pasternak, | 让她的人绑架了列夫·帕斯特纳克 |
[34:15] | then leave breadcrumbs to make Reddington believe | 留下蛛丝马迹让雷丁顿相信 |
[34:17] | it was the work of Roanoke. | 是罗诺克的手笔 |
[34:18] | She wanted us to believe that he was still active, | 她让我们误认为他依然在行动 |
[34:20] | that she had hired him to get Dom out of that warehouse. | 她雇佣了他把多姆从仓库里带走 |
[34:23] | Which was a tactic designed to scare us, | 这是一个计策 只是为了吓唬我们 |
[34:25] | which only made him more vulnerable. | 让多姆更容易被下手 |
[34:27] | So, you know, kudos to us. | 真不愧是我们 |
[34:35] | We need to find them, Harold. | 我们要找到他 哈罗德 |
[34:37] | I’m searching in my world. You need to search in yours. | 我在我的势力范围里搜寻 你也要做同样的事 |
[34:40] | They must be found. | 必须找到他们 |
[34:41] | Elizabeth doesn’t want to be found. | 伊丽莎白不想被找到 |
[34:43] | By either of us. | 被我们找到 |
[34:44] | Forgive me, but at the moment | 原谅我 但此时此刻 |
[34:46] | I’m not interested in what she wants. | 我丝毫不在乎她的想法 |
[34:48] | At the moment, or ever? | 只是此时此刻 还是从始至终 |
[34:50] | All Agent Keen wanted from you were answers — | 基恩探员想要从你这里得到的只有答案 |
[34:52] | about her past, her parents. | 关于她的过去 她的父母 |
[34:54] | And you refused to give them. | 而你拒绝回答 |
[34:56] | What I have given her is an education. | 我给她的是教育 |
[34:59] | On how people think. | 关于人们是如何思考的 |
[35:02] | What they want. | 他们的欲望 |
[35:05] | And what they’re willing to do to get it. | 和他们为欲望而愿意付出的代价 |
[35:07] | We’ll find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[35:09] | But not so she can continue her “Education.” | 但不是为了让她继续接受你的教育 |
[35:13] | We’ll do it because we’re concerned about her | 是因为我们对她的关心 |
[35:15] | and because she broke the law. | 以及她自身的违法行为 |
[35:17] | I’m angry with Agent Keen, but I’m livid with you. | 我的确生基恩探员的气 但我更气你 |
[35:21] | Seven years ago she was kind, enthusiastic, decent. | 七年前的她善良 热情 正直 |
[35:27] | Under your tutelage she’s become someone I fail to recognize. | 在你的指导下 她变得让我觉得陌生 |
[35:30] | Oh, I think you do. | 我觉得这还是你认识的她 |
[35:33] | You may not want to. | 虽然这可能并不是你想要的 |
[35:35] | You and I both may not like what it looks like. | 我们都不喜欢她现在的样子 |
[35:39] | But we both recognize it for what it is — | 但我们都清楚 |
[35:43] | her destiny. | 这就是她的宿命 |
[35:48] | We will get her back. | 我们会把她带回来的 |
[35:50] | We, not you. | 是我们 不是你 |
[35:51] | What are you saying, Harold? | 什么意思 哈罗德 |
[35:53] | This is an internal matter now. | 现在这件事变成内部事务了 |
[35:55] | Your assistance is not required. | 我们不需要你的协助 |
[35:58] | It may not be welcome, but it is most definitely required. | 你可能不想要 但你绝对需要 |
[36:04] | Forgive me for not seeing you out, | 很抱歉我不能送你出去了 |
[36:05] | but I need to address my team. | 我还得召集我的团队 |
[36:07] | Don’t be cheeky, Harold. You’ve never seen me out. | 别厚脸皮了 哈罗德 你哪次送我了 |
[36:18] | A manhunt. For Agent Keen. | 一次针对基恩探员的逮捕行动 |
[36:20] | Sorry. With all due respect, sir,isn’t this a bit of an overreaction? | 不好意思 无意冒犯 长官 这是不是有点小题大做了 |
[36:23] | – To abduction. – Of her grandfather. | -针对一起绑架案 -对象是她的外公 |
[36:25] | A lying, deceitful KGB goon. | 一个撒谎 骗人成性的克格勃恶棍 |
[36:27] | I must’ve missed the part in the criminal code | 难道刑法里规定的是 |
[36:29] | that says we only care when nice people are taken. | 只有好人被绑架我们才出马吗 |
[36:32] | I get it. You don’t want to do it. | 我理解 你们不想这么干 |
[36:33] | I don’t wanna do it either. | 我也不想 |
[36:35] | But Agent Keen has betrayed this agency | 但基恩探员背叛了整个团队 |
[36:36] | as well as everyone in this room. | 背叛了这里的每个人 |
[36:39] | She is responsible for the abduction of Dominic Wilkinson | 她绑架了多米尼克·威尔金森 |
[36:42] | and is now in league with Katarina Rostova — | 现在又与卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃为伍 |
[36:44] | who may be her mother, but is also a wanted fugitive. | 那也许是她的母亲 但也是一名通缉犯 |
[36:47] | They don’t need jail time. They need family therapy. | 蹲监狱没用 他们需要家庭关系治疗 |
[36:50] | I mean, shouldn’t we wait for her to reach out to us first? | 我们是不是应该等她联系我们 |
[36:54] | Sorry. Of course we’ll do what you tell us, sir. | 对不起 我们会服从您的命令 长官 |
[36:56] | But personally? | 但从个人角度讲 |
[36:59] | This feels wrong. | 我觉得这么做不对 |
[37:00] | I suspect we all feel the same way. | 我猜我们都是这种感觉 |
[37:03] | But we have a job to do, so…let’s go do it. | 但这是我们的工作 开工吧 |
[37:10] | 莉斯 来见面 | |
[37:30] | – What do you want? – Time. | -你想要什么 -时间 |
[37:32] | To figure things out. | 把事情捋清楚 |
[37:34] | A favor. That’s what you want. | 你想要我的帮助 |
[37:36] | After lying to my face you expect a favor. | 你骗了我 现在还想要我帮你 |
[37:39] | I didn’t know why she wanted us to go after Roanoke. | 我不知道她为什么想让我们去抓罗诺克 |
[37:43] | You have no reason to believe me, but it’s true. | 你可以不相信我 但这是真的 |
[37:44] | And Dom. | 那多姆呢 |
[37:47] | She needs to talk to him. | 她要跟他谈谈 |
[37:48] | She’s gonna torture him. | 她会折磨他的 |
[37:50] | Bleed him like she bled Reddington. | 像对雷丁顿那样给他放血 |
[37:52] | Are you okay with that? | 你能眼睁睁看着她这么做吗 |
[37:53] | I would not let that happen. | 我不会让她这么干的 |
[37:56] | I want answers. | 我只想要真相 |
[37:57] | You sabotaged an FBI investigation. | 你破坏了联调局的调查 |
[38:00] | And you shot the man responsible for your father’s death. | 你还枪击了杀害你父亲的凶手呢 |
[38:03] | I guess family just has a way of bringing out the worst in us. | 我猜家人就是会把我们最坏的一面逼出来 |
[38:06] | No. This is different and you know that. | 不 你知道这两者是不同的 |
[38:08] | I was a teenager. I didn’t have anyone to go to. | 我当时是个小孩子 没人能帮我 |
[38:11] | But you do. | 可你不是 |
[38:13] | Liz, come in with me. | 莉斯 跟我回去吧 |
[38:15] | We’ll talk to Cooper. I’ll back you, | 我们去跟库珀谈 不管发生什么 |
[38:17] | no matter what comes. | 我都会支持你的 |
[38:21] | You saying that — | 你说的这些 |
[38:25] | that means the world to me. | 对我来说意味着一切 |
[38:28] | It does… | 真的 |
[38:30] | but I know things now. Things I need Dom to confirm | 但我知道了很多事 我需要多姆确认 |
[38:33] | about the Sikorsky Archive and N-13. | 关于西科斯基档案馆和N13的事 |
[38:36] | – N-13? – I need time. | -N13是什么 -我需要时间 |
[38:38] | Katarina needs time. Not to hurt Dom, | 卡特莲娜需要时间 不是为了伤害多姆 |
[38:41] | to convince him to tell us what he knows. | 是为了说服他说出真相 |
[38:43] | What Reddington knows and refuses to tell me. | 那些雷丁顿知道却不告诉我们的真相 |
[38:46] | Yes, I need a favor, but I need it. | 没错 我需要帮助 我是真的需要 |
[38:53] | And I need you to keep believing in me. | 而且我要你继续相信我 |
[39:13] | I won’t give up on you. | 我不会放弃你的 |
[39:16] | But I still need to do my job, Keen. | 但我还是要做我该做的事 基恩 |
[39:19] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
[39:25] | Dammit. | 该死的 |
[39:28] | You didn’t trust me when we first met. | 我们刚认识的时候 你不相信我 |
[39:32] | We’ve come so far… | 我们经历了这么多 |
[39:35] | …just to end up right where we started. | 最终又回到我们初识的状态 |
[39:45] | That’s right — Keen. | 没错 基恩 |
[39:46] | K-E-E-N. | 基 恩 |
[39:51] | First name’s Elizabeth. | 名字是伊丽莎白 |
[40:17] | I just spoke to Dr. Clemons. | 我刚刚见过克莱蒙斯医生 |
[40:20] | They reached the new safe house. | 他们已经到达新的安全屋 |
[40:22] | Dom is stable and resting peacefully. | 多姆的情况很稳定 正在安静地休息 |
[40:35] | You did the right thing. | 你做得对 |
[40:38] | Yeah, it doesn’t feel that way. | 但感觉却不是这样 |
[40:43] | I just walked away from the only friends I have. | 我刚刚背弃了我唯一的朋友 |
[40:49] | You did what you did to protect them. And me. | 你这么做都是为了保护他们 保护我 |
[40:53] | And yourself. | 还有你自己 |
[40:58] | Dom. | 多姆 |
[41:00] | We’re not gonna hurt him. | 我们不能伤害他 |
[41:03] | Neither of us want that. | 我们都不希望这样 |
[41:05] | So how are you gonna get him to talk? | 那你要怎么让他开口 |
[41:07] | I’m not. | 不是我去 |
[41:10] | You are. | 而是你去 |
[41:26] | Raymond? | 雷丁顿 |
[41:39] | I lost her, Dembe. | 我失去她了 邓比 |
[41:41] | We lost her. | 我们都失去她了 |
[41:46] | I lost her. | 我失去她了 |
[41:48] | We knew this day might come. | 我们早就知道这天迟早会来 |
[41:51] | We talked about it. | 我们说过了 |
[41:54] | This was always a possibility. | 这一直都有可能发生 |
[41:58] | Yeah. I knew, but… | 我早就知道 但是… |
[42:05] | And I let it happen anyway. | 我还是放任这一切发生了 |