时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Unit 57, requesting additional units | 这里是57小队 请求增派人员 |
[00:15] | to Brewster housing complex. | 到布鲁斯特住宅大楼 |
[00:17] | Looking for one suspect, white male, possibly armed. | 搜寻一名嫌犯 白人男性 可能携带武器 |
[00:20] | Have units roll Code 2 | 请警员们保持静默 |
[00:22] | no lights or sirens. | 不要闪光鸣笛 |
[00:24] | We lucky today, partner? | 今天运气好吗 搭档 |
[00:26] | One way to find out. | 试试就知道了 |
[00:54] | I got him, I got him! | 击中他了 击中他了 |
[00:58] | Central! Shots fired! | 指挥中心 有枪击 |
[01:00] | Shots fired! | 有枪击 |
[01:01] | Ressler’s been hit! | 雷斯勒中枪 |
[01:02] | My partner is down! | 我的搭档中枪了 |
[01:06] | Roll ambulance to my location, immediately! | 派一辆救护车过来 赶快 |
[01:10] | Central, copy. | 指挥中心收到 |
[01:12] | EMT to Brewster housing complex. | 急救人员前往布鲁斯特住宅大楼 |
[01:14] | Officer down, officer down. | 有探员受伤 有探员受伤 |
[01:17] | I told you to take the money, Bob. | 我说了让你拿钱别管的 鲍伯 |
[01:20] | The rest of us did. | 我们其他人都收了 |
[01:26] | I’ll look after Lisa and the boys. | 我会照顾好丽莎和孩子们 |
[01:53] | You ever think about Dad? | 你想起过老爸吗 |
[01:54] | What about him? | 想他什么 |
[01:57] | Just… | 就… |
[01:59] | You wake up one day, kiss the wife and kids, | 有一天早上起来 亲吻妻子和孩子们 |
[02:02] | you go on the job | 然后去上班 |
[02:03] | you don’t know it’s gonna be the last five minutes of your life. | 不知道这就是生命中最后的记忆 |
[02:07] | What was he thinking right before that? | 他死之前在想什么呢 |
[02:09] | What he wanted to have for dinner, or the gas bill? | 在想晚餐吃什么 还是交燃气费 |
[02:11] | We don’t need to talk about it. | 我们没必要聊这个 |
[02:15] | You’ve seen a lot of people get killed, right? | 你见过很多人的死 是吗 |
[02:19] | Is it always that… | 你总是这么… |
[02:21] | meaningless? | 毫不在意吗 |
[02:24] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:31] | Almost home. | 快到家了 |
[02:33] | Been a while since you’ve been back, huh? | 你很久没回来过了吧 |
[02:34] | A few years at least? | 少说有几年了 |
[02:36] | What do you think this is? A vacation for me? | 你觉得我是来干什么 度假吗 |
[02:38] | Do you think I want to be here? | 你觉得我想回来吗 |
[02:40] | I know you don’t want to be here. | 我知道你不想回来 |
[02:43] | Mom knows, though. I told her you were coming to town. | 不过妈已经知道了 我告诉她你要回来 |
[02:45] | You told Mom? | 你告诉妈妈了 |
[02:47] | You do realize that if something goes wrong tonight, | 你知不知道今晚要是出什么意外 |
[02:49] | we both end up going straight to jail? | 我们两个都要去坐牢 |
[02:50] | You get that, right? | 你知道的 是吧 |
[02:52] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[02:55] | It’s just Mom. | 妈妈而已 |
[02:57] | Who’s she gonna tell? | 她能告诉谁 |
[03:02] | So, you got anybody special back in D.C., Donnie? | 在华盛顿有没有遇到心仪的人 唐尼 |
[03:07] | When am I gonna start seeing some nieces and nephews? | 我什么时候才能有侄子侄女 |
[03:09] | Uh, no one special right now, Aunt Cindy. | 目前还没有 辛迪阿姨 |
[03:11] | But I’m looking. I got my eyes open. | 不过我已经努力在找了 |
[03:13] | Is it cool being an FBI agent, Uncle Don? | 当联调局探员很酷吧 唐叔叔 |
[03:15] | – You got a gun? – I do carry a weapon, Ben, yeah. | -你有枪吗 -我会携带武器的 本 |
[03:18] | How long you around? | 你准备待多久 |
[03:19] | What’s this big case we heard about? | 这个大案是关于什么的 |
[03:21] | – Big case? – The one you’re in town for. | -什么大案 -你这次回来要办的那个 |
[03:22] | Robby said it was something big? | 罗比说是个很大的案子 |
[03:24] | – Ma, I told you it was top… – Confidential. | -妈 我都说了这是… -机密 |
[03:26] | Is the word we use at the Bureau, confidential. | 我们在局里讲的行话 机密 |
[03:29] | Look at this. | 看看 |
[03:30] | Both my boys under the same roof. | 我的两个孩子都在这里 |
[03:32] | Don, did Robby tell you about his company expanding? | 唐 罗比有没有告诉你他的公司扩张了 |
[03:36] | He got himself that collector’s car you rode here in. | 你们开过来的那辆古董车就是他买的 |
[03:39] | And he bought me a fancy new watch. | 他还给我买了这块新表 |
[03:41] | It’s nothing, Ma. Just got a new garage, | 没什么的 妈 就是开了个新车库 |
[03:43] | and we can do twice as many cars now, so… | 我们可以存放多一倍的车了 所以 |
[03:46] | I’m just happy you’re home, Don. | 我很高兴你回来 唐 |
[03:48] | I wish your father could be here | 真希望你父亲也在 |
[03:49] | to see how great both his children turned out. | 看看他的孩子们现在有多优秀 |
[03:53] | He’d be so proud. | 他一定很骄傲 |
[04:02] | Donnie, what am I gonna tell your father when he gets home? | 唐尼 你爸爸回来 我该怎么和他说 |
[04:05] | Principle Neill’s a liar. | 尼尔校长是个骗子 |
[04:06] | I thought we were past all this. | 我们已经谈过很多次了 |
[04:08] | You can’t keep skipping class. | 你不能继续逃课了 |
[04:10] | What am I gonna learn in a classroom | 课堂上有什么 |
[04:11] | that I can’t learn ?out in the real world, anyway? | 是在真实的世界里学不到的吗 |
[04:13] | By “Real world,” You mean getting baked with | “真实的世界”是指和你的狐朋狗友们 |
[04:15] | your wastoid friends out behind the Farmer Jack’s every day? | 每天在杰克的农场后面嗑药吗 |
[04:17] | Stay out of this, Officer Asshat. | 别多管闲事 蠢货警官 |
[04:18] | We all know you’re only joining the academy for the cavity searches. | 谁不知道你是为了体腔检查才去上学的 |
[04:21] | Loitering’s a crime, you know. | 游手好闲也是一种犯罪 知道吗 |
[04:22] | One of these days, it’ll be me slapping the cuffs on you. | 早晚有一天 我会亲手给你带上手铐 |
[04:24] | Mm, maybe I’ll learn something useful in prison. | 那我可要学点监狱里能用到的东西了 |
[04:26] | Like dice. | 比如骰子 |
[04:35] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[04:37] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[04:39] | Lisa… | 丽莎 |
[04:41] | It’s Bob. | 是鲍勃 |
[04:43] | Something’s happened. | 他出事了 |
[04:47] | Can I come in? | 我能先进来吗 |
[04:48] | Wait, wait… | 等等 等等 |
[04:51] | Please, Tom. No. | 不 汤米 不要 |
[04:52] | It can’t be. Not my husband. | 不可能 不可能是我丈夫 |
[04:54] | Please, no. | 求你了 不要 |
[05:01] | Everything alright, Don? | 你还好吗 唐 |
[05:04] | Yeah. J-Just a little tired. | 没事 就是有点累 |
[05:06] | We drove all night, so, uh, | 我们开了一晚上车 所以 |
[05:07] | I’m gonna have to get a little shut eye. | 我可能得去休息一会儿 |
[05:09] | – I’m sorry. – Oh, of course. | -抱歉 -请便 |
[05:10] | I put fresh sheets on your old bed. | 我给你的旧床铺了新床单 |
[05:12] | You remember the way, don’t you? | 你还记得路的吧 |
[05:14] | Of course. | 当然 |
[05:35] | There we are. | 好了 |
[05:37] | Okay, I’m sorry. I — I didn’t know — | 抱歉 我不知道… |
[05:38] | What, Mom was gonna host a family reunion? | 什么 妈妈会搞个家庭大聚会吗 |
[05:41] | Good call on that one. | 真是个好主意 |
[05:43] | You know how she is. She gets excited. | 你知道她就是这样的人 遇事就兴奋 |
[05:45] | What can I say? Again, I’m sorry, alright? | 我能怎么办 再次抱歉 好吗 |
[05:47] | What you should be sorry for is lying to her. | 你应该为欺骗了她而抱歉 |
[05:49] | Don’t think for a second I’m fooled | 别以为我会相信 |
[05:50] | by this whole vintage car and Rolex routine. | 什么古董车 劳力士的破故事 |
[05:53] | What are you up to, Robby? | 你在搞什么 罗比 |
[05:55] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[05:57] | This may come as a shock to you, Don — | 你可能会很震惊 唐 |
[06:00] | Agent Ressler, world policeman — | 雷斯勒探员 世界警察 |
[06:04] | I am not a screw-up anymore. | 我已经不再是个窝囊废了 |
[06:06] | Well, if you’re such a success, what are you doing | 你要是混得那么好 怎么还住在家里 |
[06:08] | living at home, sleeping in our old room? | 睡在我们以前的房间 |
[06:10] | I’m just between apartments. | 我只是两头住 |
[06:14] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[06:22] | You know, somebody had to look out for Mom. | 你知道 总得有人照顾妈 |
[06:23] | You won’t do it. | 那个人不会是你 |
[06:27] | Let’s just get this over with. | 赶快搞定这事吧 |
[06:33] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:35] | You remember the old dirt field? | 你还记得那个老土场吗 |
[06:36] | They’re gonna turn this into an outdoor mall. | 他们要把那里改造成户外商场 |
[06:38] | They break ground tomorrow. | 明天就破土动工 |
[06:40] | If they find what’s under that dirt… | 如果他们发现土下面埋了什么… |
[06:42] | So it’s now or never. | 所以今天是最后的机会了 |
[06:44] | I watched the site overnight last week. | 我上周观察了那地方一个通宵 |
[06:47] | They have one night watchman. | 他们晚上只有一个人看守 |
[06:49] | Guy makes his rounds every hour or two. | 他每隔一两个小时巡逻一次 |
[06:51] | Half the time, he’s asleep in his car. | 大部分时间都在车里睡觉 |
[06:53] | Now, see this? | 看到这个了吗 |
[06:57] | There’s a gap in that gate big enough | 大门间的缝隙很宽 |
[06:59] | for both of us to fit through without making a sound. | 足够我们俩悄无声息地钻过去 |
[07:02] | How’s that for recon? | 这侦查水平如何 |
[07:07] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[07:08] | We’re gonna need shovels, nothing too heavy… | 我们需要铲子 不能有太重的东西 |
[07:10] | flashlights, low-wattage — | 手电筒 要小功率的 |
[07:12] | can’t be too bright, nothing with halogen bulbs. | 不能太亮 不要卤素灯泡 |
[07:14] | Bleach — we’re gonna need at least three quarts, maybe more. | 漂白剂 至少需要三夸脱 可能还不够 |
[07:17] | Wow. Big project, huh? | 大工程啊 |
[07:18] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:20] | Septic tank. | 化粪池 |
[07:55] | The hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[07:57] | Grieving. What’s it to you? | 悲伤 你以为呢 |
[08:06] | Who are these people? | 这些都是什么人 |
[08:07] | Cool it. They’re here for Mom. | 别这样 他们都是为妈妈来的 |
[08:09] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[08:11] | Who’s here for Dad? | 有谁是为爸爸来的 |
[08:18] | How you boys holding up? | 你们还好吗 |
[08:21] | You need anything? | 有什么需要吗 |
[08:22] | Yep. | 有 |
[08:23] | Refill. | 续杯 |
[08:29] | He’s drunk? | 他喝醉了 |
[08:30] | You’re surprised? | 你很惊讶吗 |
[08:52] | This was Dad’s. | 这是爸爸的 |
[08:54] | That’s St. Michael, patron saint of police officers. | 这是圣米迦勒 警察的守护神 |
[08:59] | Found it in his personal effects. | 在他的个人物品里找到的 |
[09:03] | He would’ve wanted it to go to the next cop in the family. | 他会希望把这个传给家里下一位警察 |
[09:37] | Alright, I’m outside. Go ahead. | 好了 我出来了 说吧 |
[09:40] | Don’t feed me that. | 别跟我说这些 |
[09:42] | We gave the guy a chance. | 我们给过他机会了 |
[09:43] | Nobody wanted this. It’s cleaned up. | 没人想这样 善后工作都处理好了 |
[09:47] | Just heard from forensics– no further investigation. | 刚从鉴证科得到消息 不会有更进一步调查了 |
[09:50] | It’s a good shooting. We’re safe. | 这次射击没问题 我们安全了 |
[10:01] | Pop the trunk. | 把后备箱打开 |
[10:25] | We’ve got eyes on them. | 我们正盯着他们呢 |
[10:27] | I’ll keep you posted. | 我会给你消息的 |
[10:44] | – Tommy Markin did it. – Shut up, Donnie. | -是汤米·马金做的 -闭嘴 唐尼 |
[10:46] | You don’t know what you’re saying. | 你知道自己在说什么吗 |
[10:46] | I heard the call! I was right there! | 我听到他打电话了 我就在边上 |
[10:49] | Tommy was talking about Dad. | 汤米在说爸爸的事 |
[10:51] | Maybe he didn’t pull the trigger, | 也许不是他亲自开的枪 |
[10:53] | but he had something to do with it, I’m sure. | 但是他一定跟这件事有关 我肯定 |
[10:54] | – You’re drunk. – I know what I heard. | -你喝醉了 -我听得清清楚楚 |
[10:57] | Maybe it was another case. | 也许他说的是另一起案子 |
[10:58] | He was Dad’s best friend. He’s practically our uncle — | 他是爸爸最好的朋友 可以说是我们的叔叔 |
[11:00] | Maybe we can prove it? Maybe we can prove it. | 也许我们能证明 也许我们能找到证明 |
[11:01] | Like…Like on TV or something. | 就像是电视里演的一样 |
[11:02] | We — We could get him to confess to us. | 我们让他向我们供认 |
[11:04] | That’s not how it works. | 你不能这样 |
[11:05] | You need evidence — documents, a recording — | 你需要证据 文件 录音之类的… |
[11:07] | I’ll get them. | 我会拿到的 |
[11:08] | I trust Tommy Markin, okay? | 我相信汤米·马金 好吗 |
[11:10] | Dad trusted him, I trust him. | 爸爸相信他 所以我相信他 |
[11:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:15] | ‘Cause you both wear the same stupid badge? | 就因为你们俩都有该死的警徽吗 |
[11:17] | Look, I know you need someone to blame for this– | 听着 我知道你需要有人为此负责 |
[11:19] | I have someone to blame! | 我知道是谁该为此负责 |
[11:20] | – We just need to prove it! – Jesus, Don! | -我们只是需要证明这一点 -天啊 唐 |
[11:22] | How bad do you need to be the center of attention every single time?! | 你一定要每次都让所有人都围着你转吗 |
[11:26] | Don’t mention it again! | 不要再提这件事了 |
[11:27] | Don’t bring it up to Mom. She feels bad enough. | 也不要告诉妈妈 她已经够伤心了 |
[11:30] | Let it go. | 不要管这件事了 |
[11:47] | Can’t believe it’s actually working. | 真不敢相信居然真的有用 |
[11:52] | – I thought you said that he– – ?Shh! | -你不是说他 -嘘 |
[11:53] | I guess he’s off his schedule. | 看来今天他没正常的排班来 |
[11:58] | Get down, get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[12:05] | Alright, looks like I’m gonna be doing all the digging. ? | 好吧 看起来得我一个人挖了 |
[12:13] | Sure this is it? | 确定就是这里吗 |
[12:15] | I’d know it like it was yesterday. | 我记得很清楚 历历在目 |
[12:18] | This is it. Dig fast. | 就是这里 挖快点 |
[12:19] | I’ll keep an eye out for the turnkey. | 我来望风 免得让看守看见我们 |
[13:02] | I heard you before you even put your pants on this morning, Donnie. | 今天早上你还没穿裤子我就听见你了 唐尼 |
[13:06] | The hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[13:07] | What did you do to my dad? | 你对我爸爸做了什么 |
[13:10] | Wrong place, wrong time, kid. | 错误的时间 错误的时机 孩子 |
[13:14] | Let me show you the door. | 我来送你出门 |
[13:15] | I know you had something to do with him getting shot. | 我知道你跟我爸爸被枪杀的事有关 |
[13:17] | I heard you. | 我听见了 |
[13:19] | On the phone. | 你打电话的时候 |
[13:20] | You’re coming with me to tell the cops everything. | 你得跟我走 把所有事情都告诉警察 |
[13:23] | I am the cops. | 我就是警察 |
[13:26] | Donnie, you’re young. | 唐尼 你还年轻 |
[13:27] | You’re grieving. | 你正处于悲恸中 |
[13:29] | You’re not thinking straight. | 你现在的脑子不太清楚 |
[13:31] | We can figure out a way to pay for the window, | 我们可以想办法弥补你打坏窗户的事 |
[13:34] | but… | 但是 |
[13:36] | Recognize this? | 你认得这个吗 |
[13:38] | It was Dad’s. | 这是我爸爸的枪 |
[13:40] | Donnie, it’s a tragedy what happened. | 唐尼 你爸爸的死是个悲剧 |
[13:45] | What are you gonna do? | 但是你要怎么做 |
[13:47] | Shoot me? | 对我开枪吗 |
[13:49] | Shoot a cop? | 开枪打警察 |
[13:52] | Do you even have a plan? | 你有计划吗 |
[13:53] | Just tell me it’s true! | 快点承认吧 |
[13:54] | You’ve already gotten yourself into enough trouble | 你已经惹了足够大的麻烦了 |
[13:57] | to break your mother’s heart. | 这会让你母亲伤心的 |
[14:00] | Don’t make it worse. | 不要把事情弄得更糟 |
[14:02] | You don’t want this on your head. | 你不会想要背负一条人命的 |
[14:06] | I’m gonna give you one more chance. | 我会再给你一个机会 |
[14:09] | You give me that gun, | 你把枪给我 |
[14:10] | or your life is over, young man. | 否则你的人生就完了 年轻人 |
[14:14] | You think you’re tough? | 你以为自己很坚强吗 |
[14:16] | Your dad was tough. | 你爸很坚强 |
[14:19] | Your brother’s tough. | 你哥哥也很坚强 |
[14:22] | You don’t even have the balls to p– | 你甚至没有勇气开 |
[15:04] | It’s been a while. | 很久没回来了 |
[15:06] | You remember Tommy Markin, don’t you, Don? | 你还记得汤米·马金 对吧 唐 |
[15:21] | Donnie, what did you do? | 唐尼 你做了什么 |
[15:24] | I didn’t know who else to call. | 我不知道该打给谁了 |
[15:27] | – He killed Dad, Robby. – Did he admit it? | -他杀了爸爸 罗比 -他承认了吗 |
[15:29] | He was going to. | 他马上就要承认了 |
[15:31] | H-He would’ve. I know it. | 他会承认的 我知道 |
[15:40] | Donnie, I need you to listen to me carefully | 唐尼 我需要认真听我说 |
[15:43] | ?and answer my questions. You got that? | 回答我的问题 你明白吗 |
[15:45] | – Did anyone see you come in here? – ?No. | -有人见过你进来吗 -没有 |
[15:48] | Did Markin alert anyone when he saw you? | 马金见到你时有没有叫人 |
[15:50] | Did he make any calls? | 他有没有打电话 |
[15:51] | No. | 没有 |
[15:54] | How long has it been since the gunshot? | 枪击发生到现在多久了 |
[15:55] | I don’t know. Uh… | 我不知道 |
[15:57] | 15, maybe 20 minutes. | 15到20分钟吧 |
[16:00] | Then nobody heard it. | 那就没人听见 |
[16:02] | Or at least no one reported it. | 至少没人报警 |
[16:08] | Donnie. | 唐尼 |
[16:11] | Go home. | 回家去 |
[16:12] | Wipe Dad’s gun off and put it back where you found it. | 把爸爸的枪擦干净 放回你拿走的地方 |
[16:14] | Don’t say anything to Mom. Don’t say anything to anyone. | 什么都别跟妈妈说 也别跟别人说 |
[16:17] | Forget this happened. | 忘了发生的一切 |
[16:20] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[16:23] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[16:27] | I’ll take care of this. | 我来解决这件事 |
[16:31] | Don’t say another word. | 一个字都别说 |
[16:32] | Just go. | 去吧 |
[16:46] | You ever lose sleep at night ’cause of what we did back then? | 你有因为我们当时做的事而失眠吗 |
[16:50] | Some nights. | 有时候 |
[16:52] | Not many. | 次数不多 |
[16:54] | Ever wish you could take it back? | 你希望过一切都没发生过吗 |
[16:56] | This man killed our father. | 这个人杀了我们的父亲 |
[16:58] | Then stood at his wake and lied to our faces. | 然后当着我们的面撒谎 |
[17:01] | He was a disgrace to the badge he wore. | 他戴着警徽简直就是耻辱 |
[17:03] | The one you were going to wear. | 就是原本你想要佩戴的警徽 |
[17:04] | The one I wear every day. | 也是我每天戴着的警徽 |
[17:07] | No, this scumbag got everything that was coming to him. | 这个混蛋罪有应得 |
[17:10] | So, no. | 不 |
[17:12] | I wouldn’t take it back. | 我不会希望重来 |
[17:14] | You? | 你呢 |
[17:20] | Ah, we better get going. | 我们该走了 |
[17:22] | Night watchman will be coming soon. | 守夜人马上就要过来了 |
[18:16] | Listen, Robby, look, I — I should say, uh… | 听着 罗比 我应该说… |
[18:20] | should say that I’m sorry. | 说我很抱歉 |
[18:21] | About what? | 为什么抱歉 |
[18:22] | What I said earlier, back at the house. | 我之前在家里说的话 |
[18:25] | Look, I-I’ve been hard on you. | 我对你很糟糕 |
[18:27] | I left this place behind, and you stayed, | 我离开了这个地方 你留下了 |
[18:29] | and that was –that was the harder choice, | 这个选择更加艰难 |
[18:32] | and I should give you credit for it. | 我应该肯定你的 |
[18:34] | For everything. All your success. | 你所做的一切 你的成功 |
[18:36] | Work, everything. | 工作 一切 |
[18:41] | Thank you, Don. | 谢谢你 唐 |
[18:42] | Look, I was a prick when we were younger, | 小时候 我是个浑球 |
[18:43] | and I’m the reason why we’re taking care of this now, but… | 我们手上这些烂摊子都是因为我惹出来的 但 |
[18:46] | you had my back that night. | 你那晚上支持着我 |
[18:48] | Of course I did. | 当然了 |
[18:51] | You’re my brother. | 你是我的兄弟 |
[18:55] | I never thanked you. | 我从没感谢过你 |
[19:01] | Look, you saved me. | 你救了我 |
[19:03] | That night, everything in my life changed. | 那天晚上改变了我的生命 |
[19:08] | Well, you might’ve noticed, | 你可能注意到了 |
[19:09] | it wasn’t exactly the same for me, either. | 我可没有 |
[19:11] | Looks like you’re doing pretty good now. | 看来你现在还不错 |
[19:14] | Hey, maybe you could take me by this garage | 你可以趁我还在城里的时候 |
[19:16] | while I’m still in town? | 去你那个车库看看吗 |
[19:19] | Yeah, cool. | 好 |
[19:21] | I’d like that. | 没问题 |
[19:28] | Robby, tell me that was random. | 罗比 告诉我那就是个路人 |
[19:31] | Okay, I can explain. | 好吧 我可以解释 |
[19:37] | The garage is doing as well as I might live at optic. | 车库的盈利没有我说的那么高 |
[19:40] | Oh, you don’t say? | 真没想到啊 |
[19:41] | I was losing money, so I hired a bunch of guys. | 我当时赔了 所以我雇了一帮人 |
[19:43] | I thought they were stand-up guys. | 我以为他们是正派的人 |
[19:45] | And, uh…anyway, I needed some fast cash. | 总而言之 我需要来点快钱 |
[19:48] | Couldn’t stand for another failure, Donnie. | 我不能再失败了 唐尼 |
[19:51] | – Who’d you borrow money from? – Definitely not the banks. | -你管谁借的钱 -那肯定不是银行 |
[19:53] | Those places, you walk in, they don’t even look at you — | 那种地方 你走进去他们都不会… |
[19:55] | Robby. | 罗比 |
[19:57] | I borrowed it from a local guy. | 我从一个当地人手里借的 |
[19:58] | What do you mean, a connected kind of local guy? | 什么意思 两道通吃的那种当地人吗 |
[20:04] | Yeah, the Albanian type. | 没错 阿尔巴尼亚那种的 |
[20:06] | The mob? The Albanian mob? | 黑帮吗 阿尔巴尼亚黑帮 |
[20:10] | How much money did you borrow? | 你借了多少钱 |
[20:12] | 50k. | 五万块 |
[20:14] | It was 30% vig on it. | 利息30% |
[20:16] | And that was like six months ago. | 六个月前借的了 |
[20:18] | So it’s closer to 150K now, so… | 现在差不多已经15万了 |
[20:22] | That’s why they took the car, you know, as collateral. | 所以他们把车拿走作为抵押 |
[20:27] | I had to try something. | 我总得想办法 |
[20:30] | Is there anything else you’re not telling me? | 你还有其他事瞒着我吗 |
[20:31] | No, I swear. | 没了 我发誓 |
[20:33] | That’s it. | 就这些了 |
[20:35] | Hey, man. | 伙计 |
[20:36] | It’s for you. | 你的电话 |
[20:41] | – Who is this? – We have your car. | -你是谁 -你的车在我们手上 |
[20:43] | And the cargo in the trunk. | 还有后备箱里的货 |
[20:45] | Jakov Mitko wants to see you both. | 雅可夫·米科想见你们 |
[20:47] | Who’s Jakov Mitko? | 雅可夫·米科是谁 |
[20:49] | Your brother knows. | 你哥哥知道 |
[20:50] | He knows where, too. | 他也知道地点 |
[20:52] | Don’t be late. | 别迟到 |
[21:04] | You know the thing about plants? | 你们了解植物吗 |
[21:07] | They are obedient. | 它们很听话 |
[21:09] | A little love, a little care — | 给一点关爱 一点照顾 |
[21:11] | they do exactly what they are supposed to. | 它们就会做自己应该做的事 |
[21:14] | They grow. They give back. | 它们会长大 会回馈 |
[21:16] | Oxygen, flowers. | 释放氧气 开出花朵 |
[21:18] | They are uncomplicated. | 它们非常简单 |
[21:20] | Anyone can respect that, yes? | 这值得每个人尊敬 对吧 |
[21:24] | You must be the brother from D.C. | 你一定就是那个华盛顿的弟弟吧 |
[21:27] | Everyone thought I was crazy to loan money | 所有人都觉得我疯了才把钱借给 |
[21:29] | to a guy whose brother was FBI. | 一个弟弟是联调局探员的家伙 |
[21:31] | I said, “Wait and see.” | 我那时就说 “等着瞧吧” |
[21:33] | I don’t think in a million years I could’ve seen this. | 我万万没想到我还能见到这场面 |
[21:37] | Listen, Jakov, I’m gonna get your money. | 听着 雅可夫 我会把钱还你的 |
[21:38] | Every last penny of it. | 每一分钱都会还你 |
[21:39] | This isn’t about money anymore. | 这不再是钱的事了 |
[21:41] | I don’t understand this. | 我不明白 |
[21:43] | He has the car. | 他手上有那辆车 |
[21:44] | That’s what this is about. | 这才是关键 |
[21:51] | Voilà. | 就在那边 |
[21:55] | I don’t know who Detective 4818 | 我不知道底特律警局 |
[22:00] | of the Detroit Police Department was — | 编号4818的警探是谁 |
[22:03] | but he’s seen better days. | 但他显然风光过 |
[22:06] | Just tell us what you want. | 你就直说你想要什么吧 |
[22:07] | I was going to burn down your garage, just to prove I could. | 我本想烧了你的车库来证明我的能力 |
[22:12] | I thought that was your only asset. | 我本以为那是你唯一的财产 |
[22:14] | But now that your brother is here, | 但既然你弟弟来了 |
[22:16] | I know I was wrong. | 我知道我之前想错了 |
[22:17] | An FBI agent? | 一名联调局探员 |
[22:18] | Now that’s a whole other thing. | 这完全是另一回事了 |
[22:22] | At the field office of the FBI here in Detroit, | 在底特律的联调局外勤办公室 |
[22:26] | there is a room called Department 12. | 有一间叫第十二处的办公室 |
[22:29] | I have never seen it. | 我从没见过 |
[22:30] | I am told it is mostly computers. | 据说里面主要是电脑 |
[22:33] | Computers that an agent like yourself can access. | 像你这样的探员有权限进入那些电脑 |
[22:37] | Go to that room, | 你去那间办公室 |
[22:38] | and bring me back a file labeled “432.” | 把标着”432″的文件拿给我 |
[22:42] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[22:42] | Have that file back here by 5:00 p.m. today. | 今天下午5点前把那份文件带过来 |
[22:47] | If you do that, | 如果你做到了 |
[22:50] | I will give you back the car and everything that’s in it. | 我会把车和里面的东西都还给你们 |
[22:54] | And as an added incentive, | 作为额外的奖励 |
[22:56] | I will wipe your brother’s debt clean. | 我会把你哥哥的债清了 |
[23:04] | I know ?what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[23:11] | Okay, fine, I deserved that. | 好吧 我活该 |
[23:12] | You know what Department 12 is, Robby? | 你知道第十二处是做什么的吗 罗比 |
[23:14] | It’s the office UCs file their sealed reports to. | 是用来封存UC档案报告的办公室 |
[23:17] | Now, in case you forgot watching “Miami Vice” as kids, | 以防你忘记小时候看过《迈阿密风云》 |
[23:20] | UC stands for “undercover.” | UC的意思是”卧底” |
[23:21] | So, whoever’s name’s in there is gonna get killed | 所以 不管里面是谁的名字都会被杀死 |
[23:24] | ’cause I gotta run ?that psycho’s little errand. | 因为我要给那个混蛋办这小差事 |
[23:26] | I’m not an idiot. | 我不是傻子 |
[23:27] | I’m not an idiot! | 我不是傻子 |
[23:31] | Don’t treat me like one! | 别把我当傻子 |
[23:35] | And you’re not gonna do what he’s asking you to do! | 你也不要做他让你做的事 |
[23:38] | It’ll destroy you. | 这会毁了你的 |
[23:39] | Yeah, and if I don’t, | 如果我不做 |
[23:41] | he’s gonna take those remains and he’s gonna turn them in, | 他就会拿着那些遗骨去告发 |
[23:43] | and it’s gonna destroy both of us. | 这会毁了我们两个的 |
[23:45] | I’ll take full responsibility. | 我会负全责 |
[23:46] | We both know I can’t let you do that, okay? | 我们都知道我不会让你这么做 好吗 |
[23:49] | I killed that guy. | 我杀了那家伙 |
[23:50] | – Donnie, Donnie. – No, this is my mess. | -唐尼 唐尼 -不 这是我的烂摊子 |
[23:54] | You still don’t get it. | 你还是没明白 |
[23:56] | It isn’t only your mess. | 这不仅是你的烂摊子 |
[24:04] | It was just me and the body. | 当时只有我和尸体 |
[24:07] | You’re shocked what your brain can come up with | 当大脑像那样自动运转的时候 |
[24:09] | when you’re on autopilot like that. | 你会惊讶自己大脑产生的想法 |
[24:20] | I thought a lot about how most people’s lives hinge | 我思考过很多 关于大多数人的人生 |
[24:22] | on a few key moments. | 如何由几个关键时刻决定 |
[24:34] | I think mine only had one moment, | 我觉得我的人生只有一个关键时刻 |
[24:37] | and then it was over. | 然后就结束了 |
[24:45] | Robby… | 罗比 |
[24:48] | Please… | 求你 |
[24:51] | I know you had dad killed, Tommy. | 我知道你杀了爸爸 汤米 |
[24:54] | Donnie told me the truth. | 唐尼把真相告诉我了 |
[24:56] | Letting me die… | 杀了我… |
[25:00] | won’t make us even… | 并不能了结我们间的恩怨… |
[25:11] | You took my father from me. | 你夺走了我的父亲 |
[25:15] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样 |
[25:17] | It — It was… | 这只是… |
[25:21] | business… | 任务… |
[25:23] | In that moment, I suddenly had this clear thought. | 在那个时刻 我突然有了清晰的念头 |
[25:28] | And I knew I was the only person that could protect you, Don. | 我知道自己是唯一能够保护你的人 唐 |
[25:31] | From Tommy Markin, | 保护你不被汤米·马金所伤 |
[25:33] | and anyone else like him who might come along. | 也不会被任何像他一样的人所伤 |
[25:37] | I had no choice… | 我别无选择 |
[25:41] | I finished what you started. | 我为你惹的事善后 |
[25:45] | I did it for you. | 我这么做是为了你 |
[25:47] | For me. | 为了自己 |
[25:49] | And for Daddy. | 也为了父亲 |
[25:51] | In the end, all I was thinking about was you. | 最后 我所想的人只有你 |
[25:57] | I was protecting your future. | 我是在守护你的未来 |
[25:58] | Yeah, but why? Why didn’t you tell me? | 但为什么 为什么你不告诉我 |
[26:02] | What — W-Why keep this a secret all these years? | 为什么这么多年都守口如瓶 |
[26:06] | I did that to protect you, too. | 我缄口也是为了保护你 |
[26:08] | Whatever that night had done to you, it was driving you. | 不管那晚对你做了什么 它都一直影响着你 |
[26:13] | I carried the weight. | 我背负了重担 |
[26:14] | I never regretted it. | 我从未后悔 |
[26:18] | Because it did exactly what I thought it would do. | 因为这起到了我希望达到的效果 |
[26:20] | And what’s that? | 什么效果 |
[26:23] | It made you the person that you are today. | 它成就了现在的你 |
[26:26] | So it’s not your mess. | 所以这不是你的烂摊子 |
[26:29] | It’s my mess, brother. | 这是我的事 弟弟 |
[26:32] | I’ll turn myself in. | 我会自首的 |
[26:35] | No. | 不行 |
[26:38] | We turn ourselves in. | 我们一起去自首 |
[26:41] | I left you alone once to clean up a mess. | 我曾经留你一人收拾烂摊子 |
[26:45] | I’m not gonna leave you alone again. | 我不会再丢下你一个人了 |
[26:52] | So we… | 所以我们 |
[26:55] | killed the man who killed our father. | 杀了我们的杀父仇人 |
[26:57] | I pulled the trigger, yeah — | 是我扣的扳机 |
[26:58] | and to protect me, my brother did the rest. | 为了保护我 我哥处理了后事 |
[27:01] | But we each had a hand in it. | 但我们都参与了这件事 |
[27:04] | Look, we know where the body is. We can take you to it. | 我们知道尸体在哪里 我们可以带你去 |
[27:06] | But because of my involvement, | 但因为我涉案犯罪 |
[27:09] | I have to recuse myself from any part of the rest of this case. | 我不能再继续此案的调查了 |
[27:12] | That’s why I called you. | 所以我打给了你 |
[27:14] | I knew you would help. | 我知道你会帮忙的 |
[27:15] | I — I knew you would do the right thing. | 我知道你会做该做的事 |
[27:18] | Ressler, I… | 雷斯勒 我 |
[27:21] | I’m not sure what I’m supposed to say. | 我不知道自己该说什么 |
[27:23] | Well, say you agree with me about how we should handle this. | 说你同意我处理这件事的方式 |
[27:25] | I mean, we arrest those bastards who took the car for theft, | 我们先逮捕那些用这辆车偷窃 |
[27:28] | for extortion, for all the other poison they pump into the city. | 勒索 危害城市治安的混蛋 |
[27:35] | And then after that… | 在那之后 |
[27:38] | my brother and I come clean about what we’ve done. | 我和我哥会坦白我们所做的一切 |
[27:40] | I don’t know that I do agree. | 我可没说我同意 |
[27:43] | After the story you told me, | 听完了你说的故事 |
[27:44] | after what you’ve been through — both of you — | 你承受了这么多 你们两人都是 |
[27:45] | No, we have to do the right thing. | 不 我们得做正确的事 |
[27:47] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[27:50] | Of course, yes, I will help you. | 当然 是的 我会帮你 |
[27:53] | I just want to make sure you’re prepared to face the consequences | 我只是想确定你已经准备好接受 |
[27:55] | when the FBI gets their hands on that vehicle and that body. | 联调局着手调查车辆和尸体的后果了 |
[27:59] | Because if we go in and arrest those people, | 因为如果我们进去逮捕那些人 |
[28:02] | eventually, the FBI’s gonna open up that trunk. | 联调局最后会打开那辆卡车 |
[28:04] | And find Tommy Markin. I know. | 然后找到汤米·马金 我知道 |
[28:07] | Are you really okay with dealing with the consequences of that? | 你真的能接受那样的后果吗 |
[28:11] | I’ve been running from this my whole life. | 我一辈子都在逃避这件事 |
[28:13] | I need it to be done. We both need it to be done. | 我需要一个了结 我们都需要 |
[28:26] | Yeah, this is Agent Keen. | 是的 我是基恩探员 |
[28:27] | Can I get Sac Patel in here, please? | 麻烦叫赛克·帕特尔进来 |
[28:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:34] | I need someone local to run point with me on this. | 我得找个本地警察来和我一起处理这件事 |
[28:37] | We should go over what the plan is. | 我们应该回顾下计划 |
[28:56] | We’ll be around the corner, two blocks away. | 我们就在拐角处 距离两个街区 |
[28:59] | 12-second response time, I’d guess. | 我想反应时间是十二秒 |
[29:01] | Wanna go over under on that? | 还想纠结这些吗 |
[29:03] | It’s gonna be dangerous. | 这会很危险 |
[29:05] | When is it not? | 什么时候不危险了 |
[29:06] | You know, I can still talk to Patel, call it off. | 我现在还能跟帕特尔说取消行动 |
[29:09] | I have the authority — | 我有权限 |
[29:10] | You know, Keen… | 你知道 基恩 |
[29:12] | I didn’t like you when we first met. | 第一次见你时我并不喜欢你 |
[29:15] | I was wrong. You’re a good agent. | 我错了 你是位好探员 |
[29:17] | You’re the kind of agent that… | 你是那种 |
[29:19] | people join the FBI to try to become. | 加入联调局的人想成为的探员 |
[29:22] | But you’re also a good person. | 但你也是个好人 |
[29:25] | Much better person than I am. | 为人比我好得多 |
[29:27] | So, whatever happens out there today, | 所以不管今天外面发生了什么 |
[29:29] | the Task Force is gonna be in good hands with you. | 特别小组在你的带领下我很放心 |
[29:40] | You alright? | 你还好吗 |
[29:42] | This is gonna kill Mom. | 妈妈会难过死的 |
[29:46] | Tell me again. | 再跟我说一遍 |
[29:49] | We’re doing the right thing? | 我们在做正确的事 |
[29:51] | Yeah, Robby. We are. | 是的 罗比 没错 |
[29:53] | We’re doing the right thing. | 我们在做正确的事 |
[30:19] | I would be lying if I said I wasn’t surprised | 如果我说我不惊讶你做到了 |
[30:23] | that you went through with it. | 那就是在撒谎了 |
[30:25] | File 432. | 432号文件 |
[30:29] | You don’t care who’s on it? | 你不在乎上面有谁吗 |
[30:31] | That’s not my business. | 那与我无关 |
[30:33] | Your brother is sweating. | 你哥在流汗 |
[30:35] | And he looks nervous. | 而且他看起来很紧张 |
[30:38] | It’s because it’s humid in here and he loves his car. | 因为这里又湿又热 而且他很喜欢他的车 |
[30:41] | How about we see it? | 我们去看看如何 |
[30:42] | Okay. Let us go and see it. | 好吧 我们去看看吧 |
[30:50] | One more thing before we trade. | 在交易前我还有件事 |
[30:51] | What do you want? A plant? | 你想要什么 一棵植物 |
[30:53] | A nice orchid to go? | 外带一盆兰花走吗 |
[30:56] | My brother checks out the car for confirmation. | 让我哥检查汽车以作确认 |
[31:00] | Come on, Robby, do it. | 罗比 去吧 |
[31:13] | My file. | 我的文件呢 |
[31:18] | Looks like we’re finished. | 看来我们就到此为止了 |
[31:22] | Ressler, you’re sure this is what you want? | 雷斯勒 你确定这是你想要的吗 |
[31:25] | Actually, I think I might have a few more projects | 实际上 我想我可能还有几件事 |
[31:29] | I need your help with. | 需要你的帮忙 |
[31:30] | No, this was a one-time deal. | 不 这个交易只是一次性的 |
[31:32] | Or it wasn’t. | 并不是 |
[31:33] | I still have the car and my file. | 车和文件都在我手上 |
[31:37] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[31:39] | The drive is blank. It’s a fake! | U盘里是空的 假的 |
[31:41] | We’re a go! Go, go, go, go! | 快行动 快快快 |
[31:47] | FBI! Hands! On the ground! | 联调局 举起手来 趴下 |
[31:56] | East entrance to the greenhouse! Let’s move! | 在温室东入口 跟我走 |
[31:57] | Tradhtar! | 叛徒 |
[31:59] | I’ll grind your guts to fertilizer! | 我会把你的内脏磨碎了当肥料 |
[32:01] | Hey, you! | 喂 |
[32:11] | Everyone okay back here? | 大家都没事吧 |
[32:13] | Yeah. Your friend just saved my life. | 是的 你朋友刚救了我的命 |
[32:16] | I wouldn’t say that. | 我不这么觉得 |
[32:19] | I don’t think I saved anyone. | 我谁也没救成 |
[32:39] | Wait for the Lord with courage. | 勇敢地等待主 |
[32:41] | Be stouthearted and wait for the Lord. | 坚定地等待主 |
[32:45] | And now, I’ve been told Detective Ressler’s eldest son, | 现在 雷斯勒警探的大儿子 |
[32:49] | Robert, would like to say a few words. | 罗伯特 想要说几句 |
[33:27] | I know everyone here knew my dad. | 我知道这里的每个人都认识我父亲 |
[33:30] | Had some special version of him to hold on to. | 对他有着特别的回忆可以怀念 |
[33:34] | What a good guy he was. | 他是个多好的人 |
[33:36] | What a good cop. | 多好的警察 |
[33:39] | I kinda wish I had that. | 我希望我也有那样的回忆 |
[33:42] | Truth is, I didn’t really know him. | 事实上 我并不了解他 |
[33:47] | My version of Dad | 我心中父亲的形象 |
[33:49] | is him stomping into my school… | 是刚巡逻回来 |
[33:52] | …fresh from patrol, furious after I got caught, | 在我被抓到用老师的咖啡机熄灭烟头后 |
[33:55] | putting cigarette butts in the faculty’s coffee machine. | 愤怒地踏进我的学校 |
[34:01] | Then he left too soon. | 他离开得太早了 |
[34:05] | And what I have now, | 而我现在所拥有的 |
[34:06] | i-instead of a version of him to hold onto… | 除了对他的怀念 |
[34:11] | …is a path to follow. | 还有一条可以追随的路 |
[34:13] | A path that shows me how to grow up right… | 一条告诉我如何正确成长的路 |
[34:18] | …how to stay out of trouble, | 如何远离麻烦 |
[34:22] | how to be good, like him. | 如何做一个好人 像他一样 |
[34:27] | So, it started with me only borrowing $50,000. | 一开始我只借了五万块 |
[34:30] | But with interest, | 但加上利息 |
[34:31] | and the time that had gone by, | 和拖了很长时间 |
[34:33] | Mitko was demanding that I pay back $150,000. | 米科要求我偿还十五万 |
[34:35] | That’s when he came after the car… | 他就是在那时候盯上那辆车的 |
[34:36] | I don’t remember the number on the badge, | 我不记得警徽上的号码了 |
[34:39] | but it was definitely a cop. | 但肯定是个警察 |
[34:42] | The agent and his brother, they knew about that. | 那个探员和他哥哥 他们都知道 |
[34:45] | I would say more, but I want to make a deal first. | 我可以交代更多 但我想先达成个交易 |
[34:48] | Can you prove any of this? | 你能证明这些吗 |
[34:49] | You go check out the trunk of that car yourself. | 你自己去车后备箱看看就知道了 |
[34:53] | Agent Ressler… | 雷斯勒探员 |
[34:56] | There has been an allegation made against you and your brother | 隔壁房间那个人 |
[34:59] | by the man we have in the other room. | 对你和你哥哥提出了指控 |
[35:01] | Yeah, we were expecting that. | 我们早料到会这样 |
[35:02] | It’s a very serious allegation. | 是非常严重的指控 |
[35:08] | The thing about this case is — | 这个案子的情况是 |
[35:16] | Well, this is interesting… | 这就有趣了 |
[35:21] | How is the body just gone? | 尸体怎么就不见了 |
[35:23] | I mean, Markin didn’t just get up and walk away. | 马金又不可能自己爬起来离开 |
[35:27] | I think we’re good. | 我想我们没事了 |
[35:29] | I mean, I don’t know exactly what happened, | 我不知道具体发生了什么 |
[35:31] | but I do have some theories. | 但我确实有一些想法 |
[35:33] | I think someone was watching over us, Robby. | 我觉得有人在照看我们 罗比 |
[35:39] | Now what do we do? | 那我们现在该做什么 |
[35:40] | Well, I think we can finally put this behind us | 我想我们终于可以把这件事抛在脑后 |
[35:42] | and move on. | 继续生活了 |
[35:44] | I need a drink. | 我需要喝一杯 |
[35:51] | Oh, hi, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[35:52] | Were you boys out all night? | 你俩整夜都在外面吗 |
[35:54] | Yeah, it was a… | 是的 |
[35:55] | it was a long one. | 是个长夜 |
[35:58] | Well, did everything work out okay? | 一切顺利吗 |
[36:00] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:01] | Did you get Robby ?out of the trouble he was in? | 你帮罗比摆平麻烦了吗 |
[36:05] | I knew something was up. | 我知道有事发生了 |
[36:06] | A mother knows. | 一位母亲知道 |
[36:09] | You here all of a sudden on a “case.” | 突然间你有个了”案子” |
[36:12] | The case turned out as well as possible. | 事实证明这个案子结局非常圆满 |
[36:15] | I’m pretty sure Robby’s gonna be okay. | 我很确定罗比一定会没事的 |
[36:17] | Thank you, Donnie. | 谢了 唐尼 |
[36:18] | Trouble or not, ?your brother means well. | 不管他犯了什么事 你哥哥本意是好的 |
[36:21] | He just gets himself a bit lost sometimes. | 他只是有时候会迷失自我 |
[36:25] | ?I meant what I said about your father | 我说你们的父亲以你们两位为傲 |
[36:26] | being proud of the both of you. | 这句话我是认真的 |
[36:28] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[36:30] | Because you stick together. | 因为你们团结一致 |
[37:29] | I couldn’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[37:29] | I couldn’t just stand in front of those people and say… | 我就是做不到站在这些人面前并说… |
[37:36] | What could I say? | 我能说什么呢 |
[37:39] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[37:41] | We got through it. | 我们会挺过去 |
[37:43] | Tomorrow will be easier, | 明天会更简单 |
[37:45] | and the day after that | 然后后天 |
[37:46] | Maybe you can do better with this than I did. | 或许你可以比我做的更好 |
[37:53] | This is Dad’s? | 这是老爸的吗 |
[37:56] | I can’t be a cop. | 我当不了警察 |
[37:59] | I’m nothing like him. | 我一点也不像他 |
[38:03] | I don’t know what I am anymore. | 我也不知道我是怎么样的人了 |
[38:31] | – You heading back to D.C., bud? ?- Yeah. Yeah. | -你要回华盛顿了吗 兄弟 -嗯嗯 |
[38:33] | I’m sure the office has missed me by now. | 我很确定办公室的人都想我了 |
[38:38] | Mom’s sure gonna miss you. | 妈一定会想你的 |
[38:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:40] | I’ll call. As often as I can. | 我会尽可能多打电话的 |
[38:43] | I have something for you. | 我有东西要给你 |
[38:54] | Never thought I’d see that again. | 从没想过我会再看到这个 |
[38:57] | I think it’s your turn to hang onto it a while. | 我觉得是时候让你保管一会儿了 |
[39:03] | You don’t think ?Dad would’ve wanted the cop | 你不觉得爸会让希望家里唯一的警察 |
[39:04] | – in the family to have it? ?- No, no. | -拿着吗 -不 不 |
[39:06] | I think he’d want you to have it. | 我觉得他希望你拿着 |
[39:16] | Bad time? | 我来的不是时候吗 |
[39:18] | No. No, come in. | 不不 进来吧 |
[39:25] | Did you do it to protect me? | 你是为了保护我才这么做的吗 |
[39:28] | You say that like it’s a bad thing. | 你说的好像是件坏事一样 |
[39:30] | I’m not gonna ask you how you did it. | 我不会问 你是怎么做到的 |
[39:32] | I won’t ask what you did with Markin’s body or — or — | 我不会问 你是怎么处理马金的尸体或 |
[39:35] | or how you even ?scrubbed that car clean, but — | 或你是怎么把车擦干净的 但是 |
[39:37] | I learned from the best. | 名师出高徒啊 |
[39:39] | Look, I want to know — I mean… | 我想知道 我是说 |
[39:40] | Liz, I need to know… | 莉斯 我得知道 |
[39:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:46] | You were in trouble. You needed help. | 你遇到了麻烦 你需要帮助 |
[39:48] | No, y-y-you… you risked everything. | 不 你你你 你赌上了一切 |
[39:50] | I mean, if you — ?you’d have been caught — | 我是说 要是你被抓了呢 |
[39:51] | – Yeah, but I wasn’t. – Yeah, but you could’ve been. | -是啊 但我没有 -是 但你有可能 |
[39:53] | Are you trying to say thank you? | 你是想跟我说谢谢吗 |
[39:55] | ‘Cause if that’s what you’re doing, | 要是你真是这么想的 |
[39:56] | you’re doing a terrible job of it. | 你发挥得也太差了吧 |
[39:57] | I — I — | 我 我 |
[39:58] | I never would’ve asked you to take such a huge risk for me. | 我绝不会让你为我冒这么大的风险 |
[40:01] | – You didn’t ask. – Yeah, but you did it anyway. | -你是没说 -对 但你还是做了 |
[40:02] | It wasn’t for you, knucklehead. | 这不是为了你 蠢货 |
[40:04] | It was for me. | 这是为了我 |
[40:07] | For you? | 为了你 |
[40:08] | Look, if you wanna ruin your life | 听着 要是你因为一件 |
[40:09] | over something you did a lifetime ago — | 你很久以前 当你还是青少年的时候做的事 |
[40:11] | when you were a teenager, for God’s sake — | 而想要毁掉你的生活的话 我的天 |
[40:13] | then someday, sure, I’ll let you. | 那么总有一天 我会让你这么做的 |
[40:15] | You’ll let me. | 你会让我这么做 |
[40:16] | Yeah, you have my permission to be a total dipstick. | 是的 我准许你做个十足的傻子 |
[40:19] | So, what am I? | 我是什么 |
[40:21] | A dipstick or a knucklehead? | 傻子还是蠢货 |
[40:22] | You’re a knucklehead and a dipstick, | 你既是个傻子也是个蠢货 |
[40:24] | and you’re someone that I rely on, | 并且也是我能依赖的人 |
[40:26] | for, like… everything. | 一切…都可以 |
[40:29] | We both know that’s not true. | 我们都知道这不是真的 |
[40:33] | Have you looked at my life? | 你了解过我的生活吗 |
[40:36] | I’m a widow and a single mom. | 我是一个寡妇 单亲妈妈 |
[40:40] | A marionette | 一个被 |
[40:42] | with a high-functioning sociopath pulling my strings. | 高智商反社会人格牵引的傀儡木偶 |
[40:47] | My grandfather tried to murder my mother, | 我的外公想杀了我的妈妈 |
[40:50] | and my mother is a legendarily lethal Russian spy | 而我的妈妈是个传奇又凶狠的俄罗斯间谍 |
[40:55] | who moved in next door | 就住在我家隔壁 |
[40:56] | without even telling me who she was. | 甚至都不告诉我她是谁 |
[40:59] | ?I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[41:00] | Have you looked at my life? | 你了解过我的生活吗 |
[41:02] | I mean, really taken a close look. | 近距离好好观察过吗 |
[41:06] | Because it’s like ?I’m in the middle of a monsoon | 因为好像我就站在风雨当中 |
[41:08] | that’s constantly threatening to drown me in bad news. | 坏消息持续不断袭来把我淹没 |
[41:14] | And somewhere in the middle of that FEMA disaster of a life… | 而在天灾频频袭来的灾难人生之中… |
[41:19] | Somewhere is just | 有个地方 |
[41:20] | a tiny island of calm. | 有座平静的小岛 |
[41:27] | And if that weren’t there, | 如果这小岛不在了 |
[41:30] | I would be swept out to sea. | 我早已卷入海里 |
[41:31] | No, that’s never gonna happen — | 不 绝对不会发生的 |
[41:33] | It would if you weren’t here. | 如果你不在就会那样 |
[41:34] | But I am. And it won’t. | 但我在 所以不会的 |
[41:36] | Come here. | 过来 |
[41:39] | It’s never gonna happen. | 绝对不会发生的 |
[41:41] | Not on my watch. | 有我在就不会 |