Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第7季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第7季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:30] Hey, Hatcher. 海切尔
[00:32] Coroner’s finished with the scatter at the tree line. 验尸官验完树林边缘的那些碎尸了
[00:34] Probably got another seven or eight down there. 下面大概还有七到八具遗体
[00:36] So they’re released? 我们可以接手了
[00:37] Yep. All yours. 没错 都归你了
[00:43] The feds say we’re clear. Start bringing the victims up. 联调局的人允许了 可以把死者带走了
[00:45] Take a team to the tree line 带一队去树林边缘
[00:46] and start moving ’em to the morgue. 着手把他们运往停尸房
[00:53] 亚伯拉罕·C·盖勒 航班 M54213 头等舱
[01:16] Here’s the next one, Hatcher. 下一具来了 海切尔
[01:24] Hello, Mr. Geller. 你好 盖勒先生
[01:45] Hello. 你好
[01:46] You must be Crystal. 你一定就是晶晶了
[01:47] One and only. 正是
[01:49] You look different than your profile picture. 你看上去和你的档案照片不一样
[01:51] You look the same. 你和照片完全一样
[01:54] Better. 真人更好看
[01:56] Please. Why don’t you come in. 快请进
[02:03] I don’t understand. Over the phone, you said — 我不明白 在电话里 你说的是…
[02:05] – I know what I said. – If you’re a cop — -我知道我说了什么 -如果你是条子…
[02:06] Please, I didn’t ask you here for sex. 拜托 我不是把你叫来做爱的
[02:11] Not like you think. 不是像你想的那样
[02:12] It’s something different. 而是其他的事
[02:15] I’m leaving. 我要走了
[02:16] Angela, sit down. 安琪拉 坐下
[02:19] How do you know my real name? 你怎么知道我的真名
[02:22] Who are you? 你到底是谁
[02:23] I’m someone who knows more about you 我对你的了解
[02:25] than you might want to believe. 可能比你愿意相信的还要深
[02:29] I know about your father. 我知道你父亲的事
[02:31] I know about the medical debt, the collectors. 我知道你欠的医疗费 那些催债人的事
[02:35] I said who are you? 我说了你到底是谁
[02:36] Angela, there is something that I would like to tell you. 安琪拉 有些事我想告诉你
[02:39] Something very special that might just change your life. 很特别的事 可能会改变你的人生
[02:47] Would you like to hear about it? 你愿不愿意听
[02:55] 奈尔·海切尔 第149号
[03:00] Already looked there. 那里已经检查了
[03:03] There, too. 还有那里
[03:10] You do know I’m a private investigator. 你知道我是一名私家侦探
[03:13] You were made. 你被发现了
[03:16] Ilya obviously knew you were watching him. 伊利亚显然知道你在监视他
[03:18] Maybe that wouldn’t have happened 如果你能坦白为什么雇佣我的理由
[03:19] if you’d been honest about why you hired me. 或许就不会导致这个结果
[03:21] I was honest. 我之前很坦诚
[03:23] I hired you to find Koslov so I could question him. 我雇你去找科思洛夫是为了询问他
[03:26] Does this look like a man who’s running from questions? 这看上去是一个想要逃避询问的人做的吗
[03:28] He’s running for his life. 他是在逃命
[03:30] Now, why would he do that? 他为什么会这么做
[03:36] They came here to the mosque, 他们来到了清真寺里
[03:38] said that some of our members are communicating 说我们中有人与叙利亚圣战分子
[03:41] with Syrian jihadists. 联络
[03:43] The FBI came? 联调局的人来过了
[03:44] Counterterrorism division. 反恐部的
[03:46] They wouldn’t tell me what they know. 他们不愿告诉我他们掌握的信息
[03:48] Maybe they’ll tell you. 或许他们会告诉你
[03:49] He knows about the Task Force. 他知道特别小组的事
[03:52] Does he? 这样
[03:54] I wouldn’t be much of a shepherd 如果我不了解我教区人的思想状况
[03:56] if I didn’t know the hearts and minds of my flock. 我还算什么合格的牧师
[04:00] Excuse me. 不好意思
[04:01] I’ll see what I can do. 我尽力而为
[04:06] Is it done? 是不是办妥了
[04:07] My job is to find people, 我的工作是找人
[04:08] not to keep them from being found. 不是防止他们被找到
[04:10] – Is it done? – It is. -是不是办妥了 -是
[04:13] Wherever Koslov went, she’s never gonna find him. 无论科思洛夫去了哪里 她都找不到他
[04:15] Good. 很好
[04:19] Imam Asmal is grateful for the help. 阿斯玛尔伊玛目很感激你的帮助
[04:22] We both are. 我们都很感激
[04:25] Elizabeth knows I’m not Ilya. 伊丽莎白知道我不是伊利亚
[04:27] I wonder what else she knows. 我很好奇她还知道什么
[04:29] Perhaps you should ask her. 或许你应该问她本人
[04:31] She’s waiting in the park. 她在公园等你呢
[04:36] You have a case. 有案子了
[04:38] From my days in the Mobile Psych Unit. 是我在应急心理机动小组时的案子
[04:40] I’d like to dig into it. 我想再挖掘一下
[04:43] If it’s important to you, then it’s important to me. 如果这对你而言很重要 那我也会重视
[04:46] You’re sure you don’t mind? 你确定你不介意
[04:47] Of course not. 当然不会
[04:48] That’s what’s so nice about us finally being 当我们终于站在同一战线
[04:50] on the same side of things, same agenda. 朝向同一目标 就是如此美好
[04:54] No subterfuge. 不再尔虞我诈
[04:56] What you want, I want. 你所期望便是我心之所向
[04:57] And you’re okay with my involving the team. 你对我把小组的人都叫上也没问题
[04:59] I am. In fact, I insist. 是的 事实上 我坚持
[05:01] Idle hands and all that. 闲着也是闲着
[05:04] But I would like you to look into something for me. 但我希望你能帮我查一件事
[05:09] Of course. 当然没问题
[05:10] It’s about Dembe’s… imam. 事关邓比的伊玛目
[05:12] – Is there something wrong? – I don’t know yet. -有什么问题 -我还不知道
[05:14] That’s what I need to find out. 这就是我要弄清楚的
[05:16] But first, tell me about this 不过先跟我说说
[05:18] cold case of yours. 你那桩悬案
[05:20] They called him the Boneyard Killer. 他被称为”墓地杀手”
[05:22] His first victim was found just outside Rehoboth Beach 第一个受害者是在里霍博斯湾边发现的
[05:25] when local police exhumed a body for autopsy. 当地警方想挖一具尸体来解剖
[05:28] What they found was a second body buried in that same grave. 结果在这座坟墓中发现了另一具尸体
[05:31] A young woman four feet below the surface, 一位青年女性被埋在四尺之下
[05:34] resting just above a freshly buried coffin 背靠一口刚下葬的棺材
[05:37] murdered and hidden 被杀害以后
[05:38] in the last place anyone would ever look for her. 又被藏在了这个谁也想不到的地方
[05:40] Since then, three women have been discovered this way 此后 又有三位女性的尸体以同样的方式
[05:43] in graveyards in Virginia and West Virginia. 被藏在维吉尼亚和西弗吉尼亚的墓地中
[05:45] He was using the cemeteries as dumpsites. 他把墓地当成了藏尸点
[05:48] Anything significant about the graves that were chosen? 这些墓地有什么特点吗
[05:50] – They were fresh. Easy to dig. – And the victims? -都是新的 便于挖掘 -受害者呢
[05:52] All young women with a history of sex work. 都是从事过性工作的青年女性
[05:55] Okay, this is, uh, terrible, 好吧 真是悲惨
[05:56] but sex workers are like 20 times more likely 不过性工作者总是比较容易成为
[05:59] to be targeted by serial killers. 连环杀手的目标
[06:00] True, but none of his victims were sexually assaulted, 没错 但是这些受害者并没有被性侵过
[06:04] no sign of defensive wounds, 没有自卫留下的伤痕
[06:06] no pre- or postmortem mutilation. 死亡前后也没有被残害的痕迹
[06:08] But the way he killed them… 不过他杀人的方式…
[06:10] we found dirt in their airways. 我们在受害者的呼吸道发现了泥土
[06:12] They were alive when he buried them. 她们是被活埋的
[06:13] Alive, yes. 活埋 没错
[06:15] And unconscious. 而且是昏迷的状态
[06:16] Pumped so full of sodium thiopental, 她们被注射了大量的硫喷妥纳[麻醉剂]
[06:19] – they’d never wake up. – I don’t understand. -所以不会醒来 -我不明白
[06:21] He drugged them so they’d die in their sleep? 他下药就为了让她们在睡梦中死去吗
[06:23] – Why would he do that? – He didn’t want them to suffer. -为什么要这样 -他不想折磨她们
[06:26] The case went cold until a week ago, 直到一周前案子才有了新的进展
[06:27] when flash floods hit Montgomery 蒙哥马利遭遇洪水
[06:29] and upended a few graves at Greenfare Cemetery, 绿野公墓的几座坟墓被冲毁
[06:33] including one unidentified body 其中就有一具
[06:35] that wasn’t supposed to be there. 本不该在那里的无名尸体
[06:37] Initial forensics suggest she was sedated 法医初步判断她是被下药后活埋
[06:40] and buried alive just like the others. 就像前几具尸体一样
[06:42] Has the Bureau reached out to you? 是联调局联系了你吗
[06:43] No, and they’re not going to. 不是 他们也不会联系我
[06:44] They asked me to leave the case. 他们让我不要管这个案子
[06:46] They said my profile wasn’t…additive. 他们认为我的态度不够”积极”
[06:49] – So this is your cold case. – Yes. -所以这是你自己的悬案了 -是的
[06:51] What do you mean they thought your profile wasn’t “Additive”? 什么叫你的态度不够”积极”
[06:53] I don’t think he wants to kill. 我认为他并不是想杀人
[06:55] I think he’s mimicking these profiles 我认为他刻意制造这些特点
[06:57] in order to hide some other agenda. 是想掩盖别的事情
[06:59] What, I don’t know, 我也不清楚是什么
[07:00] but I think he finds satisfaction 但我认为他是
[07:02] in something other than the act of the crime itself. 从谋杀以外的事情中获得了满足
[07:04] Whatever his motive, 无论他的动机是什么
[07:06] these bodies were found by chance, 这些尸体都是偶然发现的
[07:07] and we can’t wait for another. 机会不可多得
[07:09] Talk to the M.E. see what he knows. 去问问法医有什么线索
[07:11] Let’s hope this newest tragedy will help you find this guy. 希望这桩新的惨案能帮我们抓到他
[07:14] Uh, sir, can I ask for another favor? 长官 可不可以请您再帮个忙
[07:19] Reddington says that counterterrorism 雷丁顿说反恐行动组
[07:21] is sniffing around Dembe’s imam. 在调查邓比的伊玛目
[07:23] He wants to know what they found. 他想知道他们有什么发现
[07:24] What were they looking for? 他们在查什么
[07:25] Syrian jihadists. 叙利亚圣战分子
[07:27] Some of the congregants may be involved with Tahrir al-Sham. 有些教徒可能和沙姆解放组织有关
[07:30] But Dembe thinks that’s impossible. 但是邓比认为不可能
[07:32] I’ll make a few calls. 我帮你问问
[07:38] Ilya Koslov is out there somewhere, 伊利亚∙科思洛夫就藏在什么地方
[07:40] and I have no idea where. 而我却不知道
[07:42] Do you know what your mother wanted from him? 你知道你母亲到底想要什么吗
[07:43] I don’t. But she said her life depended on it. 不知道 但她说这性命攸关
[07:48] You were right. 你说得没错
[07:49] I looked at the original case files, 我查阅了原始档案
[07:52] and this does appear to be the work of the same killer. 这件案子一定是同一人所为
[07:55] I have ID’d her as one Mara Lynne James. 我查到她是玛拉·琳·詹姆斯
[08:00] Now, the forensic evidence on your previous victims 先前的受害者能提取出的法医物证有限
[08:01] was limited, but this woman 但是这具尸体
[08:04] the cold slowed the growth of bacteria, 寒冷减缓了细菌的增殖
[08:06] so I have a better picture of what happened. 让我能了解到更多的信息
[08:08] Suffocation? 窒息吗
[08:09] With sodium thiopental to sedate her beforehand. 事先被硫喷妥钠麻痹
[08:13] Soil in the lungs. 肺部有土壤
[08:14] Same lack of any defensive wounds. 同样没有自卫留下的伤痕
[08:16] Was there any evidence of sexual assault? 有没有被性侵的痕迹
[08:17] No, but she was sexually active. 没有 但她在这方面倒是很活跃
[08:24] She had a baby. 她有过孩子
[08:26] The degree of scarring around the incision 伤口的愈合程度显示
[08:28] suggests she gave birth no more than a month 她生产后不到一个月
[08:30] before she was killed. 就遇害了
[08:41] Okay, now one more big push. 来吧 再用力一次
[08:43] – C’mon. You can do it. – Come on. Push. -你可以的 -来吧 用力
[08:51] You did it. 你做到了
[08:52] Is everything okay? 他还好吗
[08:53] Isn’t he supposed to cry or som… 不是应该哭或者…
[08:55] Yes, she is. 她很好
[08:56] It’s a girl. 是个女孩
[09:00] Rest. Please. 好好休息吧
[09:04] We have work to do. 我们还有事要做
[09:15] I tried to get her off the streets. 我试过让她不要再干这行了
[09:18] We both did. 我们都试过
[09:20] We had every resource to help her. 我们想尽了一切办法帮她
[09:22] We apologize for coming at such a difficult time. 抱歉我们在这么艰难的时期来访
[09:25] We’re sorry for your loss. 请节哀顺变
[09:26] We want you to know that 我们想告诉你们
[09:27] we’ve deployed our Child Abduction Response team 我们已经出动了儿童绑架响应小组
[09:29] and alerted every law enforcement agency in the country. 并通知了国内所有执法机构
[09:33] What for? 为什么
[09:34] To find Mara’s child. 为了找到玛拉的孩子
[09:37] Mara didn’t have a child. 玛拉没有孩子
[09:39] According to the M.E., she gave birth a month before she passed. 尸检结果显示 她去世前一个月刚生了孩子
[09:43] A baby? 孩子
[09:45] Did she have a man in her life? 她身边有哪一个男人吗
[09:47] A man? 一个男人
[09:49] You do know what she did for a living? 你们知道她是做什么的吧
[09:52] Did she talk about anyone in particular? 她有特别提起过谁吗
[09:54] Yeah, she talked. She talked all the time. 当然 她天天提起
[09:56] None of it was ever true. 只不过没一个真心的
[09:57] Nancy James, if you know something 南希·詹姆斯 你要是知道什么
[09:59] that could help that child… 关于那孩子的线索…
[10:06] A year ago… 一年前
[10:08] 10 months maybe, 可能是十个月前
[10:09] she said she met a guy, a big fish. 她说她遇到了一个男人 是条大鱼
[10:14] – Did she tell you his name? – No. -她告诉你他的名字了吗 -没有
[10:17] Just that he had a plan. 就说他有个计划
[10:20] A way for her to get out. 让她脱离苦海的机会
[10:24] CTD and MPD will be here in 20. 反恐部和警方二十分钟后到
[10:26] I can’t hold them off any longer. 我只能拖住他们这么久了
[10:27] Did the Bureau do this? 是局里做的吗
[10:29] Has my imam been arrested? 我的伊玛目是被捕了吗
[10:30] CTD says no, but based on their findings, 反恐部说没有 但按他们的调查结果
[10:33] maybe they should’ve. 他们应该拘捕他的
[10:34] The case file Agent Keen asked for. 基恩探员要的案卷
[10:35] Apparently, two members have been smuggling 很显然 有两位成员一直在走私集装箱
[10:37] shipping containers in and out of Syria. 进出叙利亚
[10:39] – For Tahrir al-Sham? – Unclear. -帮黎凡特解放组织吗 -不清楚
[10:41] We don’t know what’s being shipped or by whom. 我们不知道走私的货物类型和走私者身份
[10:43] These members in the file. I’ve seen them at the services. 案卷里的这些人 我在礼拜时见过
[10:46] – I don’t see them as a threat. – Then where are they? -我不觉得他们是危险人物 -他们在哪
[10:48] As soon as you called about the abduction, we put out a BOLO. 你跟我说完绑架的事我就发布了协查通告
[10:51] But it appears as if they’re long gone. 但他们好像早就消失了
[10:52] Along with Imam Asmal. 和阿斯玛尔伊玛目一起
[10:54] The Bureau didn’t do him any favors 联调局直接在这里讯问他
[10:56] by questioning him here in the mosque. 对他来说可没有好处
[10:58] Made it appear as if he knew something and might talk. 会显得他可能知道并说出了什么
[11:02] Can you be sure he didn’t know? 你确定他什么都不知道吗
[11:04] If he said he didn’t know, he didn’t know. 他说他不知道 就是不知道
[11:07] What was the port of origin? 东西是从哪个港口运出的
[11:09] Latakia, Syria. Why? 叙利亚拉塔基亚 怎么了
[11:11] Ironically, smuggling on a large scale 说来讽刺 大宗走私
[11:14] is a profitable yet surprisingly small club. 虽然利润丰厚 但圈子也小
[11:17] And ever since civil war broke out in Syria, 而自从叙利亚爆发内战之后
[11:20] the margins on everything from weapons to medical supplies 诸如武器 医疗物资 毒品 食物
[11:23] to narcotics to food going in and out of the country 等各类物资的走私范围
[11:27] have been particularly bodacious. 都大大地扩大了
[11:29] As such, there’s plenty of room for all the players. 正因如此 所有人都能分到一杯羹
[11:32] Turf has been designated. Territory agreed upon. 各方划分了势力和地盘
[11:35] Who got Latakia? 拉塔基亚归谁
[11:36] A Greek fellow from Queens. 一个希腊人 来自皇后区
[11:39] A-And Greece. 当然也来自希腊
[11:43] How’s Mom? You doing okay? 妈妈怎么样 你还好吗
[11:45] Great. 好极了
[11:47] Can’t stop staring at her. 一刻都挪不开眼
[11:48] She is adorable. You’re blessed. 她很可爱 你真有福气
[11:50] I’m gonna run to the store, but there was a call 我要去趟商店 刚刚你睡着的时候
[11:52] while you two were asleep. I didn’t want to wake you. 有个电话找你 我不想吵醒你
[11:54] An attorney. Geoffrey Entz. 是个律师 叫杰弗里·恩茨
[11:57] He said you would know what it was regarding. 他说你知道是什么事
[11:59] Such a cute baby. 真是个可爱的宝宝
[12:01] I’ll see you soon. 稍后见
[12:19] I talked to him. 我跟他谈过了
[12:20] The lawyer? What did he say? 那个律师吗 他怎么说
[12:23] That he got the letter, 说他收到了信
[12:23] but he didn’t want to discuss it over the phone. 但他不想在电话里谈
[12:26] Did he ask to meet? 他要和你见面吗
[12:27] Yes, but I-I didn’t think it would be this soon. 是的 但我没想到会这么快
[12:30] – I’m not prepared. – I told you, Angela. -我还没准备好 -我跟你说了 安琪拉
[12:33] I have it all worked out. 我都安排好了
[12:35] Like a script. 像剧本一样精确
[12:36] I’ll coach you through everything. 我会带着你搞定一切的
[12:41] Listen, I’m not in a good place to talk right now, 听我说 我现在不太方便说话
[12:44] so let me call you back. 迟点再打给你
[13:01] I think I may have something. 我可能有所发现
[13:03] As you may know, genetic material passes 你们都知道 遗传物质
[13:05] from mother to child during pregnancy, 会在妊娠期由母亲传给孩子
[13:07] but what you may not know is it also happens in reverse. 但你们或许不知道 这一过程也会反向进行
[13:10] Fetal cells cross the placenta and enter the mother’s body, 胎儿体内的细胞会穿越胎盘 进入母亲的身体
[13:13] making up as much as 10% of the free-floating DNA 母亲血液内高达一成的游离DNA
[13:17] – in her bloodstream. – How does that help us? -都来自胎儿 -这对破案有何帮助
[13:18] Well, with the M.E.’s help, 在法医的帮助下
[13:20] I was able to run the fetal DNA from Mara James 我将玛拉·詹姆斯体内的胎儿DNA
[13:23] against databases from genetic testing services. 和基因检测机构的数据库进行了比对
[13:26] And with almost absolute certainty, 我几乎可以完全肯定
[13:29] the father of her child is… 孩子的父亲是
[13:32] Jonathan McClaire. 乔纳森·马克莱尔
[13:34] – The self-help guru? – The same. -那个自救大师 -正是
[13:35] Author of six books. 六本书的作者
[13:36] He runs workshops all around the world. 在全世界都有工作室
[13:39] A married man living a public life 一个已婚公众人物
[13:40] has a child with a prostitute? 和妓女生了个孩子
[13:43] Bring him in. Find out what he has to say. 把他带来 看看他有什么可说的
[13:45] Right, uh, about that. Here’s the thing. 关于这个 事情是这样的
[13:47] He didn’t kill her. 他没杀她
[13:49] Well, how do you know that? 你怎么知道
[13:50] Because he died 11 months before 因为他在玛拉·詹姆斯
[13:52] Mara James was murdered. 被谋杀前十一个月就死了
[14:04] Kendra, what I am offering you 肯德拉 我要提供给你的
[14:07] is a chance to change your life. 是改变你命运的机会
[14:10] A way out. 一条出路
[14:11] And forget about debt or your car payments. 不只是解决什么负债或是车贷
[14:14] This is far more than that. 比那要好的多
[14:16] If you can imagine, 想象一下
[14:18] I am the last man that you ever have to meet in a hotel room. 我会是你在酒店里接待过的最后一个人
[14:23] Ever. 再没有了
[14:26] How much are we talking about? 我们谈的是多少钱
[14:35] Tell me again how this works. 再说一遍要做什么
[14:47] Mr. Korba, what a pleasure! 科尔巴先生 很高兴见到你
[14:50] Your reputation precedes you. 久仰大名
[14:52] Mine may not, so allow me to introduce myself. 你可能没听过我 请允许我介绍一下自己
[14:54] I know who you are. You don’t scare me. 我知道你是谁 别想吓唬我
[14:58] My heavens. 天啊
[15:00] Is that A5 olive wagyu? 那是A5级的橄榄和牛吗
[15:03] I didn’t know you did business in Japan. 我不知道你在日本还有生意
[15:05] Or did these just fall off a truck somewhere 或者这些是在它们辗转去
[15:08] on their circuitous journey to Nobu Damascus? 大马士革的路上掉下卡车的
[15:11] I’m a legitimate businessman. 我是个守法的商人
[15:13] Yes, I’m sure you are. 我肯定你是
[15:14] But as it happens, 不过事实上
[15:15] I’m not necessarily interested in your beef. 我对你的牛肉也不是很感兴趣
[15:19] I’m really here to discuss Jalal Abbas and his friends, 我来主要是想了解贾拉·阿巴斯和他的朋友们
[15:22] and whatever they’re bringing into the country from Syria. 以及它们从叙利亚带进这个国家的东西
[15:26] I may have the face of an angel, 我也许有一张天使的面庞
[15:28] but I’m not telling you anything. 但我不会告诉你任何事的
[15:30] On the contrary, 恰恰相反
[15:31] I think you’re going to tell me where they are 我认为你会告诉我他们在哪
[15:34] and what they’re smuggling. 以及他们走私了什么
[15:37] You think you’re the first guy to threaten me? 你以为你是第一个威胁我的
[15:39] I’m not threatening you, Costas. 我没在威胁你 科斯塔斯
[15:41] I’m threatening your livelihood. 我在威胁你的生计
[15:43] Did you know these cows that gave up their lives 你知道这些放弃了生命
[15:46] to be here today 来到这里的牛
[15:48] grew up on the island of Shodoshima? 是在小豆岛长大的吗
[15:51] And let me tell you, those cows had it good. 我跟你说 这些牛的生活可好了
[15:54] Frolicking over sun-dappled hillsides, 在阳光斑驳的山腰嬉戏
[15:57] dining on olive peels from Japan’s oldest plantation. 吃着日本最古老树林里的橄榄皮
[16:01] I’m told one cow can sell for $40,000, $50,000 wholesale. 我听说一头牛批发价可以卖四五万
[16:06] Rounding down, I’m probably looking at 30 quarters. 四舍五入 我看这差不多是八头牛
[16:11] Given the average rate of cooling, once I kill the AC, 考虑到制冷的速度 如果我关掉冷气
[16:14] you’ve probably got, what, 45 minutes 你大概能有四十五分钟
[16:17] before your half a million dollars 看着你价值五十万的
[16:19] of umami-flavored goodness 鲜美的货物变成
[16:21] will be worth less than a shinbone. 变成一文不值的骨头
[16:23] I don’t know what they had in those shipment containers. 我不知道他们的集装箱里装的什么
[16:25] I don’t. 我不知道
[16:27] But you know where they went. 但你知道他们去了哪
[16:29] Yes. Yes, I do. 是的 我知道
[16:33] I didn’t know the FBI investigated car accidents. 我不知道联调局还调查车祸
[16:37] We’re not here about your husband’s death, Mrs. McClaire. 我们来不是因为你丈夫的死亡 马克莱尔夫人
[16:40] We’d like to talk about his relationship with Mara James. 我们是想来聊聊他和玛拉·詹姆斯的关系
[16:43] What did she tell you? 她跟你们说了什么
[16:45] She signed a nondisclosure agreement. 她签了保密协议的
[16:48] Mara James is dead. 玛拉·詹姆斯死了
[16:49] She was murdered. 她被谋杀了
[16:51] Oh, my God. 天啊
[16:53] That’s awful. 太可怕了
[16:55] You said she signed a contract. 你说她签了协议
[17:00] My husband had an affair that resulted in a child. 我丈夫有外遇还生了个孩子
[17:05] Ms. James approached our attorneys. 詹姆斯女士联系了我们的律师
[17:08] Jonathan had only recently passed, and so I settled. 因为当时乔纳森刚去世 所以我选择了和解
[17:12] We didn’t find a record of any settlement. 我们没找到和解协议
[17:14] It was sealed. 是保密的
[17:16] My husband’s career was based on… 我丈夫的生涯是建立在
[17:20] …the appearance of a happy marriage. 幸福美满的婚姻之上
[17:23] 神圣的关系 简单的婚姻 让爱永存
[17:24] Even now, I live off the book sales. 即使现在 我还是靠卖书生活
[17:26] And sales would dry up if anyone knew he’d been unfaithful. 如果有人知道他不忠 书的销量会大跌
[17:30] So you agreed to a secret settlement. 所以你同意保密和解
[17:32] Well, there was a DNA test, so I know it was his child, but… 我们做了DNA测试 所以我知道是他的孩子 但是
[17:37] we were so happy. 我们曾那么幸福
[17:41] I still can’t believe he stepped outside of our marriage. 我还是不敢相信他居然会出轨
[17:56] What am I looking at? 这是什么
[17:57] The victims we found eight years ago. 我们八年前发现的死者
[18:00] Their bodies were so decomposed 她们的尸体腐烂得很厉害
[18:01] they didn’t have C-section scars like Mara’s, 她们都没有玛拉那样的剖腹产疤痕
[18:03] but take a look at this. 但看看这个
[18:04] Pockmarks along the pelvic bone 沿着盆骨的疤痕
[18:06] caused by ligaments tearing during childbirth. 是由生产过程的韧带撕裂造成
[18:09] Our victims were all mothers. 这些受害者都是母亲
[18:10] If they all had babies, did they all have secret settlements? 既然都有孩子 是不是都签了秘密协议呢
[18:13] The point of secret settlements is that they’re secret. 秘密协议的重点就在于秘密
[18:15] It could take months to track down 要追查到法院并申请搜查令
[18:16] the right courthouses and secure warrants. 得花上好几个月的时间
[18:18] That’s what I thought, 我也是这么想的
[18:19] but it’s a good thing we know a criminal 不过还好我们认识一个
[18:20] who can cut through the red tape. 不按规矩办事的罪犯
[18:36] I’ll be obliged to take a sniff in your company. 我不得不对你的公司报以不屑的态度
[18:40] Yes, I understand your feeling of obligation. 我理解你的责任感
[18:53] Mickey, how long have you been the file clerk for the courthouse? 米基 你在法院当了多少年档案管理员
[18:56] Must be going on 25 years. 肯定得有25年了
[18:59] Shepherding a national database of 看管一个存储诉状与动议
[19:01] pleadings and motions, suits and countersuits. 诉讼与反诉文书的国家数据库
[19:04] Everyone’s dirty little secrets. 这里有每个人见不得光的事
[19:08] Pearl’s angina has been acting up. 珍珠一直有心绞痛
[19:11] Set us back a little more than usual. 花了比平时更多的钱
[19:18] You’re worth it at twice the price. 你的价值比这个数字高两倍
[19:20] And Pearl is priceless. 珍珠是无价的
[19:24] Brother, you sure know how to wet my whistle. 老兄 你懂我的欢喜
[19:28] Yes, sir, you most certainly do. 你可真懂我啊
[19:33] So, what can I do you for? 我能帮你做点什么
[19:36] Mr. Reddington pays for his wife’s angina medication? 他老婆心绞痛的药物是雷丁顿先生付的吗
[19:39] Medication, hospital visits. 药物 去医院看病
[19:41] I get the impression he pays for whatever the file clerk needs. 我认为是档案管理员想要什么他就给什么
[19:44] What have you found in the settlements? 协议有什么发现
[19:46] I’m hoping it’s enough to justify the, shall we say, 我希望从中得到足够的信息
[19:49] unorthodox way in which we obtained them. 能正当化这个非常规的获取手段
[19:51] The victims we’re aware of all had children out of wedlock 我们所知的受害者 都和
[19:54] with very wealthy men, 有钱男士有私生子
[19:56] and they all made paternity claims against the fathers, 她们都要求做亲子鉴定
[19:58] which were all settled. 而且全都和解了
[20:00] And within weeks of the agreements, 在谈妥的一周以内
[20:01] each of the women were murdered. 她们就都被杀了
[20:02] And the children? 孩子呢
[20:03] We haven’t found a single one. 我们一个都没找到
[20:06] – So, what have we found? – Death certificates. -那找到了什么 -死亡证明
[20:08] Turns out Jonathan McClaire wasn’t the only father who died 发现乔纳森·马克莱尔并不是唯一一位
[20:11] before the mother of his child. They all did. 死在母亲之前的父亲 他们都是如此
[20:14] So five mothers who died soon after giving birth, 共有五名母亲在生产后去世
[20:16] and five fathers who died soon after conception. 还有五名父亲在女方怀孕不久后去世
[20:19] The men died in at least four states, 这些男人死在至少四个不同的州
[20:21] all in crazy accidents — 都是由于可怕的事故
[20:23] helicopter crash, a pileup on I-80. 直升机坠毁 80号州际公路的连环相撞
[20:26] Each event was investigated, but cleared. 每起事故都经过调查 但都查清楚了
[20:28] No foul play. Nothing to connect them. 没人从中作祟 他们之间也没有联系
[20:30] Nothing except for a name. Nyle Hatcher. 只有一个名字 奈尔·海切尔
[20:33] He signed one of their death certificates in Pennsylvania, 他在宾夕法尼亚州签署了一份死亡证明
[20:35] which I thought was pretty odd, 我觉得有古怪
[20:36] considering he’s a mortician in Bethesda. 因为他是贝塞斯达的殡葬业者
[20:38] So I kept digging. 于是我查了下去
[20:40] Turns out he ID’d another victim in Delaware 发现他确认了特拉华州另一位受害者的身份
[20:42] and notified next of kin in West Virginia. 并通知其在西弗吉尼亚的近亲
[20:44] Doesn’t make any sense. 说不通啊
[20:46] A mortician from Bethesda 贝塞斯达的殡葬业者
[20:47] dealing with bodies from places like Delaware and West Virginia. 竟然在处理特拉华州和西弗吉尼亚的尸体
[20:50] According to his employment records, he used to operate 根据他的就业记录 他以前在里霍博斯海滩外
[20:52] a funeral home outside Rehoboth Beach. 经营一家殡仪馆
[20:54] Makes sense. He had access to the cemetery. 说得通了 他可以进入墓地
[20:56] And no one would question why a mortician was hanging around. 而大家也不会奇怪一个殡葬业者在墓地周围转来转去
[20:59] Did you get an address? 你查到地址了吗
[21:00] 452 Elm, the same as the mortuary he currently operates — 埃尔姆街452号 和他现在经营的殡仪馆一样
[21:04] Sweet Rest Funeral Home. 安息殡仪馆
[21:06] Keen, Ressler, get going. 基恩 雷斯勒 出发
[21:08] Aram, pull a warrant. 阿兰姆 申请搜查令
[21:10] When you got the settlements from Reddington, 你从雷丁顿那里拿到协议书时
[21:13] did he say anything about Dembe’s imam? 他提到邓比的领拜人了吗
[21:15] He got a lead on the smugglers, 他有走私犯的线索
[21:16] and I think he’s going to pay them a visit. 我觉得他要去拜访他们
[21:19] I don’t suppose it would do any good to remind him that’s our job. 我觉得提醒他这是我们的工作并没有坏处
[21:22] He knows. 他知道的
[21:23] He just doesn’t care. 他只是不在乎
[21:28] Mr. Hatcher’s out today. 海切尔先生今天出去了
[21:29] Said he won’t be in until Monday. 说他周一之前都不会回来
[21:31] Said it’s a family matter. 说是家事
[21:33] – Did he say where he was going? – No. -他说过要去哪儿吗 -没有
[21:35] He’s not answering. 他不接电话
[21:36] Do you have any other way of reaching him? 你还有其他联系他的方式吗
[21:38] Not anymore. 没了
[21:39] He used to keep an apartment upstairs. 他以前在楼上有一套公寓
[21:42] Now he only has his office. 现在他只有一间办公室
[21:44] We’re gonna need his current home address. 我们需要他目前的家庭住址
[21:45] And access to that office. 还要进他的办公室
[21:47] Um, okay, but it’s private. 好 但那是私人空间
[21:50] I’m not allowed in there. 他都不允许我进去
[21:51] Well, that’s okay. I am. 没事 我可以
[21:53] This is a warrant. 这是搜查令
[22:07] What the hell? 怎么回事
[22:17] This woman, he’s following her. 他在跟踪这个女人
[22:19] He’s got all kinds of data. 他有各种资料
[22:26] Keen, what is it? 基恩 这是什么
[22:29] I’m not sure I want to know. 我不太想知道
[22:43] Kendra. Hi. 肯德拉 你好
[22:45] I’m, um, Agent Mojtabai. 我是莫伊塔巴尔探员
[22:47] You’re, uh… You’re not under arrest. 你…你没有被捕
[22:49] – Could’ve fooled me. – Yeah. About that… -差点信了 -嗯 那个…
[22:52] Let me…Let me get that for you. 我…我帮你解开
[22:55] If I’m not under arrest, why am I here? 既然我没有被捕 为什么带我来这里
[22:58] To talk about a man named Nyle Hatcher. 你对奈尔·海切尔有多少了解
[23:02] In my line of work, I meet lots of men. 干我这一行见过的男人可多了
[23:07] Right, um… 嗯…
[23:08] This one runs a funeral home. 这个人有一家殡仪馆
[23:11] And… 而且…
[23:14] he murders women. 他专门杀女人
[23:19] Yeah, I know the guy. 我认识这家伙
[23:22] Hatcher was in Baltimore yesterday. 海切尔昨天在巴尔的摩
[23:24] The ferry-boat accident. 渡船意外
[23:26] Sixteen people drowned. 十六人淹死
[23:27] DMORT was deployed to identify the victims. DMORT已安排受害者身份识别工作
[23:29] The Disaster Mortuary Operational Response Teams. DMORT是指重大伤亡灾难殡葬响应行动小组
[23:30] 国家数据管理系统 重大伤亡灾难殡葬响应行动小组
[23:32] When there’s a mass-casualty event, 当发生大规模伤亡事故
[23:34] morticians are brought in to help identify the bodies, 殡葬人员也会帮忙确认尸体身份
[23:36] assess cause of death. 调查死因
[23:37] The country is divided by region, 国家划分为不同区域
[23:38] and based on where the victims were found, 根据发现受害者的位置
[23:40] Hatcher operates with Region III, 海切尔负责三区
[23:42] which includes D.C., Virginia, 包括华盛顿州 弗吉尼亚州
[23:44] Delaware, Pennsylvania, and Maryland. 特拉华州 宾夕法尼亚州和马里兰州
[23:46] Which is why a Bethesda mortician gets access to rich men 所以贝塞斯达殡仪馆的人能接触到
[23:49] at crime scenes up and down the East Coast. 东海岸犯罪现场附近的有钱人
[23:51] Well, we know how Hatcher interacted with the dead men. 我们知道海切尔怎么接触到死人的了
[23:53] But we still have no idea what part he played — if any — 但我们还不知道他在亲子鉴定案或母亲们之死中
[23:56] in the paternity cases or the deaths of the mothers. 扮演了什么角色 或者到底有没有参与
[23:58] Actually, we do. 其实我们知道
[24:00] He didn’t want to hook up. 他不是想要乱搞
[24:02] I thought he did, but when I got there, 我本来以为他想 但我到了以后
[24:03] he knew everything about me — family, money problems. 他知道我的一切…我的家庭 经济问题
[24:07] He said he could fix all that. 他说他可以解决一切
[24:09] By getting you pregnant and suing the father for paternity. 方法是让你怀孕 然后起诉父亲做亲子鉴定
[24:11] He said no one would get hurt, 他说没有人会受伤
[24:12] that a rich dude would be a little less rich. 只是一个有钱人出点钱
[24:15] And the baby? 孩子呢
[24:17] He told me about these safe-haven laws 他和我说了避风港法令
[24:19] where you leave babies at fire stations 只要把孩子丢在消防局
[24:21] and they get adopted. 他们就能顺利被领养
[24:22] Adopted. 领养
[24:25] Because the father would already be dead. 因为那时候 父亲已经死了
[24:28] Run that by me again. 再说一遍
[24:30] We found sperm in his office. 我们在他的办公室发现了精液
[24:32] There was a thermos, and in it, uh, there was a sample. 有一个保温瓶 里面有样品
[24:36] – Sperm from a dead man? – The rich dead man. -死人的精液 -有钱的死人
[24:38] The one Hatcher s-selected from his DMORT assignment. 属于海切尔从DMORT任务中选出来的人
[24:42] Did the men use a-a donor bank? 这些人注册了什么捐精银行吗
[24:43] Is that where he got the samples? 他是这样搞到样本的吗
[24:45] We don’t think so. 我们觉得不是
[24:46] Then what exactly do you think? 那你们是怎么看的
[24:48] Hatcher inseminated the women 海切尔是用尸体上
[24:49] using semen he extracted from the corpses. 提取的精液让那些女人受孕
[24:52] Apparently, sperm is viable up to 36 hours postmortem. 精液在人死后36小时依然具有活性
[24:56] He extracts the sperm, impregnates the mother, 他提取出精液 让母亲受孕
[24:58] who then makes an embarrassing paternity claim 让她们提出虽然让人大跌眼镜
[25:00] that’s backed up by DNA. 却有DNA支撑的亲子鉴定
[25:01] Now, rather than risk a scandal, the widow hushes it up 寡妇不想闹出丑闻 只会私下里
[25:04] with a secret settlement and no one’s the wiser 用钱解决 没人能看出端倪
[25:06] because dead men tell no tales. 因为死人不会开口了
[25:09] Even about their seed. 连他们的种子也不会
[25:11] What about Kendra Taylor? 肯德拉·泰勒呢
[25:12] Is she pregnant? 她怀孕了吗
[25:13] You never met Roger Ashby? 你从来没见过罗杰·阿什比吗
[25:15] No, the hookup was supposed to be tomorrow. 是的 原定的是明天搞
[25:17] Is that what Hatcher told you, it was gonna be a hookup? 海切尔这么说的吗 让你去搞
[25:19] He didn’t exactly say. Why? 他没有说得很清楚 怎么
[25:22] Because Roger Ashby died yesterday in a ferry-boat accident. 因为昨天 罗杰·阿什比死于一场渡船意外
[25:27] Like I said, all I know 我说了 我只知道
[25:28] is the hookup was gonna be tomorrow, and after that, 原定的是明天搞 之后
[25:31] I was supposed to make a claim for child support. 我要去追讨抚养费
[25:33] Once the settlement was finalized, 等谈好协议
[25:34] Hatcher would take the money, and you’d end up dead. 海切尔会拿走所有钱 你也活到了尽头
[25:41] That’s the last of it. 全在这里了
[25:43] The money for you and your meal ticket 给你和你饭票的钱
[25:44] will be wired to the account by end of business today. 将会在今天工作时间结束前汇给你
[25:51] Her name is Lily. 她的名字叫莉莉
[25:54] We’re done here. 说完了
[25:59] Hey, um, guys, so, uh… 伙计们 那么…
[26:01] Kendra says that she and the target never met. 肯德拉说她和目标从来没有见过面
[26:03] But that Hatcher told her she’d be impregnated tomorrow. 但是海切尔告诉她安排明天受孕
[26:07] By a man who died yesterday. 父亲是一个昨天刚死的人
[26:09] So what am I missing? 我到底错过了什么
[26:10] The birds and the bees? 基础性教育吧
[26:11] Let me tell you, there’s a whole new wrinkle. 我告诉你 你可能会惊掉下巴
[26:13] I accessed Hatcher’s hard drive. 我进入了海切尔的硬盘
[26:15] He had a list of the fathers 他有一张清单
[26:16] and how much the widows agreed to pay. 记录父亲信息及遗孀愿意支付的金额
[26:17] We know all that from the secret settlements. 这些从秘密协议中都知道了
[26:19] You know almost all of it. 是几乎都知道
[26:21] There was another name. Abraham Geller. 但还有一个名字 亚伯拉罕·盖勒
[26:23] Wealthy hedge-fund guy. 搞对冲基金的有钱人
[26:24] Died in a plane crash 10 months ago. 十个月前死于坠机
[26:26] Which might mean someone just gave birth to his child — 也就是说可能有人刚生下他的孩子
[26:28] and may have signed a settlement offer. 而且可能签署了协议
[26:30] Or her death warrant. 也可能是她的死亡令
[26:31] You two, find the lawyer who handles the Geller estate. 你们俩去查哪个律师负责打理盖勒的财产
[26:34] See what he knows. 问问他知道什么
[26:35] Um, the birds and the bees? 什么性教育
[26:37] What’s the new wrinkle? 什么惊掉下巴
[26:44] Did the transfer go through? 钱打过来了吗
[26:46] Just. You did well. 刚打 你做得很好
[26:48] The hard part’s over. 最麻烦的部分已经结束了
[26:49] Your cut’s over a hundred thousand dollars, Angela. 你可以拿到十几万 安琪拉
[26:54] So drop off the child and meet me at Cedar Wind. 送好孩子 来雪松风找我
[26:57] I promise you, when you get what’s coming to you, 我保证 你将得到的一切
[27:00] your life will change forever. 会改变你的命运
[27:15] Agents Ressler and Park, FBI. 联调局探员 雷斯勒和帕克
[27:17] Uh, what can I do for you? 有何贵干
[27:18] Was a paternity claim made against Abraham Geller? 是否有人要和亚伯拉罕·盖勒做亲子鉴定
[27:21] I don’t discuss my clients’ cases. 我不能透露委托人的案子
[27:22] This isn’t about your client. It’s about a woman’s life. 我们不关心你的委托人 是要救一个女人
[27:25] I’m sure you can appreciate this is privileged information. 相信你们能理解这些信息都受委托关系保护
[27:27] Yes, but it’s a life-threatening situation. 是的 但现在生死攸关
[27:29] What you know could save Angela Hendrickson’s life. 你掌握的信息可以救安琪拉·亨德里克森的命
[27:32] – Has she been here? – ?Yeah. -她来过这里吗 -嗯
[27:34] To chisel a decent family out of a small fortune. 想讹正经人家一笔小钱
[27:36] So she signed a settlement agreement. You wired the money? 所以她签署了和解协议 你已经汇了钱吗
[27:38] I did. Less than an hour ago. 汇了 不到一个钟头前
[27:56] I thought you’d be alone. 我以为你会一个人呢
[27:58] I…couldn’t leave her. 我…离不开她
[28:01] I know it wasn’t what we agreed to. 我知道这和我们说好的不一样
[28:03] Oh, no, don’t give it another thought. 没事 别胡思乱想
[28:05] I’m glad she’s here. 我很高兴她在
[28:06] I think every child should have a loving home. 孩子都应该生活在充满爱的环境里
[28:08] Just not yours. 只不过不是你给的
[28:17] I found her…Angela Hendrickson. 我找到了 安琪拉·亨德里克森
[28:20] Now, she’s not answering our calls, but she received a call 她现在不接我们的电话 但半小时前
[28:23] outside a Rockville Fire station 30 minutes ago, 她在罗克维尔消防站外接了一通电话
[28:25] and her cell just pinged a tower off county road 75. 而她的手机信号最近出现在75号县道外
[28:28] What’s the green area? 那片绿地是什么
[28:29] That is Cedar Wind Cemetery in Livingston. 是利文斯顿的雪松风墓园
[28:32] Oh, cemetery. That’s bad. 墓园 糟了
[28:33] – Ressler. That’s, uh… – That’s really bad. -雷斯勒 -那…糟透了
[28:35] Ressler, we have a location. 雷斯勒 找到一个定位
[28:36] Keen will meet you on-site. 基恩和你现场会合
[29:02] Aww. Hey, baby. 宝贝
[29:04] We’re almost finished. We’ll be home soon. 就快好了 马上就回家
[29:08] Oh, my. 天啊
[29:09] Angela, I am so sorry. 安琪拉 很抱歉
[29:12] I never meant for you to see this. 没想过让你看到这些
[29:39] – Yeah? – Jalal? -你好 -贾拉
[29:41] Who are you? 你是什么人
[29:43] A friend from the mosque. 清真寺来的
[29:49] Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! 别打 别打
[29:50] Okay, okay! Okay! 好吧 好吧
[30:11] Where is Imam Asmal? 阿斯玛尔伊玛目在哪
[30:13] I don’t know. I don’t. 我不知道 我不知道
[30:15] – I’m sorry. – You do. -抱歉 -你知道
[30:17] Answer the question. 老实交代
[30:18] Hello, little girl. We’ll be home real soon. 你好啊 小姑娘 马上就回家了
[30:24] Good heavens. 老天
[30:27] Hands! Put your hands in the air! 举起手 举起双手
[30:29] Got a baby here. 这儿有个婴儿
[30:31] Where is she?! 她人呢
[30:32] – Angela Hendrickson — where?! – I don’t — -安琪拉·亨德里克森人 -我不…
[30:34] I don’t know who that is. 我不认识这个人
[30:35] Where is she, Nyle? 她人呢 奈尔
[30:39] – Which grave? – I have no… -哪个坟 -我不
[30:40] Answer me! 快回答
[30:41] I have no earthly idea what you mean! 我真的不知道你在说什么
[30:44] He doesn’t want her to suffer, so she’s sedated, 他不希望她遭太多罪所以给她注射了镇静剂
[30:46] but she may still be alive. 但她可能还活着
[30:48] We need to fan out. 大家分散行动
[30:50] We’re looking for a fresh grave. 要找的是新坟
[30:52] There can’t be many. 不会有太多的
[31:03] How do we get to the basement? 怎么去地下室
[31:05] I don’t have a basement. 我没有地下室
[31:27] Morgan. 摩根
[31:47] Hey! I got something! 有发现
[31:59] I feel something! 感觉到了
[32:11] She’s got a pulse. 她还有心跳
[32:13] Get on the radio! Call the paramedics! 呼叫 呼叫医疗组
[32:29] What the hell? 怎么回事
[32:45] The women you brutalized, 你残杀过的女人
[32:46] how many are there? 究竟有多少
[32:49] I try not to think about them. 我尽量不去想她们
[32:59] It wasn’t personal. 我无意针对某个人
[33:01] I needed hosts willing to break the law, 我只是需要找愿意违法的主办人
[33:04] and they did that just by showing up at my hotel room. 她们就这么出现在我酒店房间
[33:08] Desperate and broke… 走投无路 身无分文
[33:12] And what — dispensable? 而且呢…可以抛弃吗
[33:16] It isn’t my fault that nobody cares when a prostitute dies. 妓女死了没人在乎 这不是我的错
[33:19] No, people care. Families care. 不对 人们在乎 家人在乎
[33:23] This was never about killing those women. 你的目的不是杀死这些女人
[33:29] Agent Keen, I have spent my life surrounded by death — 基恩探员 我这一生都伴随着死亡
[33:35] surrounded by the pain that comes with life’s end, 都伴随着生命终结的痛苦
[33:39] the futility of it all. 这徒劳的一切
[33:40] It’s a lonely existence. 我孤身一人
[33:42] One that I thought money could change. 原以为钱能改变这一切
[33:44] So I came up with a way to steal money 所以我想了个法子偷钱
[33:46] from people that wouldn’t care that it was missing… 目标是那些注意不到钱财失窃的人
[33:49] the dead. 死人
[33:51] I like to think of them as “Donors.” 我喜欢把他们叫做”捐赠者”
[33:53] But the donors required hosts… 但捐赠方需要主办人
[33:55] women who, sadly, needed to die to protect the plan… 就是这些为了计划而不得不死的可怜女人
[34:00] which is why I chose women who needed to be freed 所以我才选了需要从她们
[34:04] from their otherwise insufferable lives. 苦不堪言的生活中解脱的女人
[34:09] Finally, the plan requires a child. 最后 我的计划需要一个孩子
[34:14] What did you do with the children? 你对孩子们做了什么
[34:15] Well, I tell all the mothers 我告诉所有的那些母亲
[34:16] that I plan to give the newborns away. 我打算把新生儿们送走
[34:18] Some mothers don’t like that, and some, like Angela, 有些当妈的不想这样 也有些人 比如安琪拉
[34:21] even try to keep their babies. 甚至试图留下她们的孩子
[34:23] That upset me at first, until I realized 一开始我还为此烦恼 后来我意识到
[34:26] that the money those children provided me wasn’t the solution. 那些孩子给我带来的收益不是解决办法
[34:31] The children were the solution. 孩子才是解决办法
[34:35] What does that mean? 这是什么意思
[34:37] It means I couldn’t leave them at the fire station 意思是我不能把他们丢在消防站
[34:40] like I thought. 不像我想的那样
[34:41] Means I needed them. 意思是我需要他们
[34:43] Means I couldn’t let them go, that they needed me. 我不能送走他们 他们需要我
[34:46] Needed you? 需要你
[34:47] Forging the adoption paperwork wasn’t cheap, 伪造收养的相关文件并不便宜
[34:50] but money isn’t a problem for me. 但我有的是钱
[34:53] I just didn’t want any of those kids to grow up alone… 我不希望他们中的任何一个孩子孤苦长大
[34:58] …like me, without a family. 像我一样 无家可归
[35:01] They needed sisters and brothers. 他们需要兄弟姐妹
[35:04] Where are the kids, Nyle? 孩子们在哪儿 奈尔
[35:06] They’re home. 他们在家
[35:08] They have all they need. 他们得到了想要的一切
[35:09] A loving father. 一个慈爱的父亲
[35:11] Unbelievable financial resources. 极其优渥的经济条件
[35:14] What’s gonna happen to those kids? 那些孩子会怎么样
[35:17] What are they gonna say when they find out what you did? 他们知道你的所作所为后 会有什么看法
[35:19] Oh, don’t tell them what I did. 别告诉他们我做了什么
[35:22] They don’t need to know. 他们不需要知道
[35:23] They gave me such a precious gift. 他们是上天给予我的恩赐
[35:25] I mean, I was dead. 我本来心都死了
[35:27] They brought me back to life. 是他们让我重回世间
[35:29] All that matters are those kids’ lives. 最重要的是这些孩子的人生
[35:32] And with you in prison, they’re gonna be a whole lot better. 你入狱后 他们会过得好很多
[35:37] Imam Asmal. 阿斯玛尔伊玛目
[35:38] I’m telling you I don’t know. 我告诉你了我不知道
[35:40] Who are they? 他们是谁
[35:42] Refugees seeking asylum. 寻求庇护的难民
[35:44] Imam Asmal knows nothing of this. 阿斯玛尔伊玛目对此一无所知
[35:46] I thought the FBI took him because they thought he did. 我以为联调局带走他是因为他们觉得他知道
[35:49] And you have no ties to Tahrir al-Sham. 你和黎凡特解放组织并无瓜葛
[35:52] Me? I’m trying to save them from Tahrir al-Sham. 我吗 我在努力把他们从黎凡特解放组织中解救出来
[35:55] The United States has made it illegal for them to come here. 按美国法律的规定 他们来这是非法的
[35:58] But the Prophet Muhammed teaches us not to obey the created 但先知穆罕默德教导我们 如果人为之物
[36:02] if it means disobeying the Creator. 有违造物主本意 那就无需遵从
[36:05] Harold, CTD traced a cellphone belonging to one of the extremists. 哈罗德 反恐部追踪到一部极端分子的手机
[36:09] They traced it to a safe house in West Adams. 他们追踪到它的位置在西亚当斯的安全屋
[36:11] Units are en route. 支援小组正在前往
[36:12] They’re not extremists. They’re humanitarians. 他们不是极端分子 他们是人道主义者
[36:15] Humanitarians took the imam? 人道主义者会带走伊玛目吗
[36:17] How long do we have before the troops arrive? 在武装力量到达前 我们还有多长时间
[36:20] You are at the safe house. 你在那个安全屋里
[36:22] It’s feeling less and less safe with every second. 这里感觉越来越不安全了
[36:36] Looks like your cold-case theory was right, Liz. 看来你的悬案理论是对的 莉斯
[36:39] I confirmed it. 我确认过了
[36:41] He set the money aside for the children. 他把钱留给了孩子们
[36:43] A guy with a conscience who does what he did, 一个心存良知的人做了他这种事
[36:46] that’s way scarier than a straight psychopath. 反而比纯粹的精神病患者更可怕
[36:49] We should tell the widows their husbands didn’t cheat on them. 我们应该告诉寡妇们 她们的丈夫没有出轨
[36:52] And the kids? 孩子们呢
[36:53] What’s being done about the kids? 对于孩子们有实施什么措施吗
[36:54] Child Services is reaching out to the families of both parents. 儿童服务机构正在联系孩子父母双方的家庭
[36:57] Hopefully someone will step up. 希望有答应领养的人
[36:59] Hi. I’m Margaret. 你好呀 我是玛格丽特
[37:04] I’m your grandma. 我是你的外婆
[37:07] Aren’t you the sweetest? 没有比你更可爱的了
[37:09] You have your mother’s eyes. 你的眼睛和你妈妈一模一样
[37:12] What about Angela? 安琪拉呢
[37:13] Will she get to keep her child? 她能留着孩子吗
[37:14] She’s under house arrest, awaiting trial. 她被禁足在家 等待审判
[37:16] But mothers can keep their infants with them in prison for up to 18 months. 但母亲可以在狱中抚养小孩18个月
[37:30] Ah. Please tell me you’re hungry. 拜托告诉我你饿了
[37:32] Tonight’s special is wagyu beef. 今晚的特色菜是神户牛肉
[37:34] So this is what it’s all about. Asylum seekers. 原来是为了这个 避难者
[37:37] Counterterrorism division is looking for extremists that don’t exist 反恐部门正在寻找莫须有的极端分子
[37:41] when they should be looking for Dembe’s imam. 而其实他们应该寻找邓比的伊玛目的下落
[37:44] His kidnapping is completely unrelated and, as yet, unsolved. 他的绑架案根本与之无关 却还没侦破
[37:48] I checked with MPD on my way over. 我在来的路上跟警察局确认过了
[37:50] They’ve got nothing. 他们什么线索都没有
[37:51] No forensics. No witnesses. 没有物证 没有目击证人
[37:53] Sakiya said the same. 崎谷也这么说
[37:55] I told her to double-check everything, but… 我让她再把所有东西检查一遍 但是
[37:58] I’m afraid…it’s a diminishing return. 恐怕也是无用功
[38:02] How’s he holding up? 他怎么样了
[38:05] It’s hard for him. 这对他来说很艰难
[38:08] Especially since he knows I’m to blame. 尤其是他知道 这件事应该怪我
[38:11] You? 你
[38:12] People close to me are often in harm’s way. 与我亲近的人总是会被伤害
[38:15] Dembe’s imam is not close to you. 邓比的伊玛目并不跟你亲近
[38:18] No. But Dembe is. 是的 但是邓比是
[38:21] I don’t think whoever did this 我认为这件事的幕后黑手
[38:24] is interested in extremists or clerics and refugees. 并不意在极端分子或神职人员与难民
[38:29] I think they’re interested in me. 我认为他们的目标是我
[38:38] At first, I thought you screwed up, 起先 我以为是你搞砸了
[38:40] that Koslov ran because he knew you were following him. 科思洛夫逃跑 是因为他知道你在跟踪他
[38:43] But then I realized Ilya wasn’t scared of you. 但是接着我意识到 伊利亚并不怕你
[38:47] You’re the one who’s scared. 是你怕他
[38:49] Reddington got to you. 雷丁顿找到你了
[38:53] Ilya Koslov has information that could save my mother’s life. 伊利亚·科思洛夫有可以救我母亲一命的信息
[38:57] And you helped prevent me from finding it. 而你阻止了我找到它
[39:01] The least you can do is tell me why. 至少你能告诉我原因吧
[39:04] You have powerful enemies. 你的敌人很强大
[39:07] I had no idea he was one of them. 我不知道他也是我的敌人之一
[39:11] The Sikorsky Archive. 西科斯基档案馆
[39:15] What’s that? 那里是
[39:17] Before Reddington warned me off, 在雷丁顿警告我之前
[39:19] I had a mic trained on Ilya’s apartment. 我窃听了伊利亚的公寓
[39:22] That archive, whatever it is, 那个档案馆 不管它是什么
[39:25] he’s obsessed with it. 他对那个档案馆很着迷
[39:26] If Koslov has information that could save a woman’s life, 如果科思洛夫有可以拯救一个女人性命的信息
[39:30] my guess it’s in that archive. 我猜就在那个档案馆里
[39:50] We have a lot to talk about. 我们有很多事得谈谈
[39:53] Who are you? 你是谁
[39:57] How about you let me ask the questions? 不如让我来问你问题吧
[40:12] What, you change your number? 怎么 你换号码了
[40:13] That’s cold. 真无情啊
[40:15] – I got nothing to say to you. – ?Maybe not. -我没什么好跟你说的 -也许你是这样
[40:18] But I got something to say to you, 但是我有事情要跟你说
[40:19] and, trust me, ?you’re gonna want to hear it. 相信我 你会想知道的
[40:23] That’s Ray Field — 这是雷·菲尔德
[40:25] until next week, when they break ground on the strip mall. 下周他们在购物中心动工后 他就不是这样了
[40:29] Digging up Ray Field? 他们会挖出雷·菲尔德
[40:30] Yeah, baby brother. 是的 小弟弟
[40:32] And all the secrets under it. 以及所有埋藏起来的秘密
[40:38] Yes. 好
[40:41] I’ll tell him. 我会跟他说的
[40:44] They’re at the safe house on Vermont. 他们现在在佛蒙特街的安全屋
[40:46] Jalal asked me to thank you. 贾拉让我谢谢你
[40:49] Happy ending for them. 对他们来说是个美满的结局
[40:51] For you, not so much. 对你来说 就不是了
[40:54] Raymond. 雷蒙德
[40:58] I’m fine. 我没事
[41:03] I’m fine. 我没事
[41:13] I found something. 我找到线索了
[41:15] A fingerprint on the corner of the imam’s desk. 在伊玛目桌角发现了一枚指纹
[41:18] Could you identify it? 你能鉴别出来吗
[41:19] I could. But, uh… 可以 但是
[41:21] But what? 但是什么
[41:23] Belongs to a man who’s been in prison for 15 years. 指纹属于一个已经在监狱待了15年的男人
[41:26] Arturo Ruel. 阿图罗·鲁埃尔
[41:28] How can that be? 这怎么可能呢
[41:30] I don’t know. Perhaps Raymond will. 我不知道 也许雷蒙德会知道
[41:33] Raymond. 雷蒙德
[41:39] Raymond! 雷蒙德
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第7季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第7季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme