时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | How long has it been since we lost contact with the driver? | 我们跟司机失去联系多久了 |
[00:11] | 18 hours. | 十八小时 |
[00:14] | Any chance we will find the cargo intact? | 发现货物完好无损的可能性有多大 |
[00:16] | That would take incredible luck. | 那得需要特别好的运气 |
[00:19] | And the only time I have ever been lucky in Alaska | 而我在阿拉斯加唯一幸运过的一次 |
[00:22] | was when I was bumped from behind | 是当时我在费尔班克斯的一家冰吧里 |
[00:24] | at an ice bar in Fairbanks. | 被人从后面撞了一下 |
[00:26] | I stumbled into the arms of a lovely Nordic princess. | 我被撞进了一位可爱的北欧公主怀里 |
[00:31] | Literally, she was a princess in Norway. | 真的 她是挪威的公主 |
[00:33] | We flew straight to her castle outside Bergen | 我们直接飞往了她位于卑尔根郊外的城堡 |
[00:35] | and watched the Northern Lights till dawn. | 一起观赏北极光 直到黎明 |
[00:37] | Otherwise, | 除此之外 |
[00:38] | Alaska’s shown me all the mercy of a Greek tragedy. | 阿拉斯加向我展示的只有希腊悲剧般的仁慈 |
[00:57] | Strange. | 奇怪 |
[00:59] | According to the tracker, | 根据定位器显示 |
[01:00] | we should be right on top of the containers. | 我们应该就在集装箱上方 |
[01:18] | Looks like it’s time to cue the Greek chorus, Dembe. | 看起来是时候让希腊合唱队出场了 邓比 |
[01:32] | 土米·乌鲁拉克 第126号 | |
[01:35] | Elodie lied about not having a prenup. | 艾洛蒂谎称没有婚前协议 |
[01:37] | And now that her husband’s dead, she stands to inherit millions. | 而现在她丈夫死了 她将继承数百万美元 |
[01:41] | The way you described her husband’s condition, | 你对她丈夫情形的描述 |
[01:43] | it sounds more like a mercy killing. | 听起来更像是安乐死 |
[01:45] | Maybe, but he didn’t have a medical directive, | 也许吧 但是他没有留下医疗指示 |
[01:47] | and she couldn’t have know what was going on inside of his head. | 而她根本不可能知道她丈夫脑子里在想什么 |
[01:50] | You mean like dreams and memories. | 你是指不可能通过梦和记忆 |
[01:54] | Maybe even a deep and abiding love for his betrothed. | 或是他对未婚妻矢志不渝而深沉的爱吗 |
[01:59] | – Exactly. – A love so deep | -正是 -他的爱是如此的深 |
[02:01] | that he would have preferred that Elodie end his life | 以至于他宁愿艾洛蒂结束他的生命 |
[02:05] | so that she could move on with hers. | 好让她继续她的生活 |
[02:08] | If only he had the power to tell her. | 要是他有能力告诉艾洛蒂就好了 |
[02:10] | No. Wait. | 不对 等等 |
[02:12] | – Wait, what? – How can I help you, Aram? | -你说什么 -我该怎么帮你 阿兰姆 |
[02:15] | I want to know if Elodie killed her husband. | 我想要知道艾洛蒂有没有杀害她的丈夫 |
[02:17] | If she did, I have to arrest her. | 如果她有 我就得逮捕她 |
[02:20] | I’m definitely — I’m definitely breaking up with her. | 我就绝对 绝对要和她分手 |
[02:22] | But I don’t really know yet, but I need to know, you know? | 但是我现在还不知道 我需要真相 |
[02:24] | Need to know what? | 什么真相 |
[02:27] | Whether Elodie killed her husband. | 艾洛蒂有没有杀害她的丈夫 |
[02:30] | And you want Reddington’s help? | 而你想要雷丁顿帮忙 |
[02:31] | Get a blood sample from the body before it’s buried, | 在尸体被埋葬之前 弄一份血液样本来 |
[02:35] | and I’ll have it tested, no questions asked. | 我会送去检测 不会有人过问 |
[02:38] | Or — crazy idea — you could let the police investigate. | 或者 我来出个不疯狂的主意 让警方调查 |
[02:42] | I should go and let the two of you do | 我该走了 让你俩谈 |
[02:43] | whatever it is you two do. | 你俩要谈的事情 |
[02:46] | Do you know why I’m preparing this salmon? | 你们知道我为什么要准备三文鱼吗 |
[02:48] | If this is about your libido, I’m — I’m good. | 如果是跟提升你的性欲有关 我不想知道 |
[02:50] | W-Where are we? Why are we here? | 我们在哪 我们在这干什么 |
[02:52] | It’s for a celebratory meal when the case is solved. | 这是为案子顺利解决而预先准备的庆功宴 |
[02:57] | And what case is that? | 什么案子 |
[02:59] | I’ve been robbed. Trucks of mine have been stolen. | 我被抢劫了 我的卡车被偷了 |
[03:02] | Precious cargo has gone missing. | 珍贵的货物失踪 |
[03:05] | You want us to find your trucks. | 而你想让我们找回你的卡车 |
[03:06] | I found the trucks. | 我找到卡车了 |
[03:08] | Sunk in a lake in the Alaska Triangle. | 被沉入了阿拉斯加三角的湖底 |
[03:12] | Wait, the Triangle’s real? | 等下 阿拉斯加三角是真实的 |
[03:14] | I don’t want you to find my trucks. | 我不想要你们找到我的卡车 |
[03:16] | I want you to solve one of life’s great mysteries. | 我想要你们解决生命中最大的奥秘之一 |
[03:19] | The Alaska Triangle. | 阿拉斯加三角 |
[03:20] | A place where some people go and never return. | 一个人们前往就无法返回的地方 |
[03:23] | Supposedly 16,000 in the last 50 years. | 推测过去五十年内失踪了一万六千人 |
[03:27] | Okay. That can’t be true. | 这不可能是真的 |
[03:29] | The question isn’t whether they’ve disappeared. It’s why. | 关键不在于他们是否失踪了 而是为什么 |
[03:33] | Find the people who stole my trucks | 找到偷走我卡车的人 |
[03:35] | and you may get the answer. | 你们就能知道答案了 |
[03:40] | This is former U.S. House Majority Leader Hale Boggs. | 这是前美国众议院多数党领袖霍尔·博格斯 |
[03:41] | 霍尔·博格斯在阿拉斯加失踪 霍尔·博格斯被推断死亡 | |
[03:42] | Now, in 1972, his twin-engine Cessna vanished | 在1972年 他的双引擎赛斯纳飞机 |
[03:46] | somewhere between Juneau and Anchorage. | 在朱诺和安克雷奇两地之间离奇消失 |
[03:48] | The nation’s largest search-and-rescue mission was mounted. | 国内最大的搜救任务就此展开 |
[03:50] | The Coast Guard, Civil Air Patrol, the Navy. | 海岸警卫队 人民空军巡逻队 海军 |
[03:53] | All scoured the area for months, | 在这片区域进行地毯式搜索长达数月 |
[03:54] | but no trace of Boggs’ plane was ever found. | 但都没有找到博格斯飞机的下落 |
[03:56] | He was lost in a section of the state | 他迷失的这一块区域 |
[03:58] | known as the Alaska Triangle. | 被称之为阿拉斯加三角 |
[04:00] | Like the Bermuda Triangle? | 就像是百慕大三角 |
[04:02] | – Yes, only real. – What’s real about it | -没错 不过这个是真实的 -真实的是 |
[04:04] | is that an unusually large number of people | 的确有多到不同寻常的人 |
[04:06] | do seem to disappear there. | 在这个区域失踪 |
[04:07] | And this connects to Reddington how? | 这又怎么和雷丁顿扯上关系了 |
[04:09] | Four months ago, he lost a shipment in the triangle. | 四个月前 他在阿拉斯加三角丢失了一批货物 |
[04:12] | He attached a GPS tracker to the next one and found it here. | 他在下一批货物上安放了追踪器 在这里找到 |
[04:17] | And he thinks whoever put it there | 他认为 做这件事的人 |
[04:18] | may be behind the Alaska Triangle myth. | 有可能就是阿拉斯加三角神秘事件的幕后黑手 |
[04:20] | – What was on the truck? – He wouldn’t say, | -卡车上装的是什么 -他不肯说 |
[04:22] | but some of it has apparently shown up in Italy. | 但有一部分出现在了意大利 |
[04:25] | – He’s on his way to find out how. – What about the drivers? | -他已经出发去找了 -司机呢 |
[04:27] | Mr. Reddington thinks they went down with the shipment. | 雷丁顿先生认为他们和货物一起失踪了 |
[04:29] | – Do we have any leads? – The container numbers. | -有线索吗 -集装箱编号 |
[04:31] | They’re marked on the roof for the benefit of crane operators, | 每个集装箱顶部都有编号 以便起吊 |
[04:33] | so I was able to pull them from the photos. | 我把这些编号从照片中提取出来了 |
[04:36] | Based on those numbers, | 我们能根据这些编号 |
[04:37] | do we know where the cargo was coming from? | 查到这批货的来源吗 |
[04:39] | Each truck was carrying cargo | 每辆卡车上的货物 |
[04:40] | offloaded in the Port of Anchorage. | 都是从安克雷奇码头卸下来的 |
[04:42] | Dispatching, routing, tracking, transpo, | 货物的分派 规划 追踪 运输 |
[04:44] | it’s all coordinated by the port manager. | 都由港口管理员负责 |
[04:46] | I’ve heard enough. Ressler, Keen, | 可以了 雷斯勒 基恩 |
[04:48] | I want you two to interview the port manager. | 你们去询问港口管理员 |
[04:50] | Park, I want you to set up a liaison | 帕克 你去和以前的办公室 |
[04:52] | with your old field office. | 取得联系 |
[04:53] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 这可不是个好主意 |
[04:54] | Oh, and why not? | 为什么 |
[04:55] | I’m not real popular in Anchorage. | 我在安克雷奇不受待见 |
[04:57] | It’s a good thing it’s not a popularity contest. | 没关系 又不是让你去选秀 |
[05:01] | Someone really wants to talk to you. | 有人一直在找你啊 |
[05:04] | – My brother. – Oh you never talk about your brother. | -我哥哥 -你从没提过你哥哥 |
[05:07] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[05:25] | Come in. | 请进 |
[05:32] | You and I had an agreement. | 我们可是说好的 |
[05:33] | I’m here on a case. | 我是来办案的 |
[05:35] | Our agreement was you wouldn’t be here at all. | 我们说好你永远不再出现 |
[05:37] | I was sent here by Assistant Director Harold Cooper. | 助理司长哈罗德·库珀派我来的 |
[05:40] | This is his authorization. | 这是他的委托书 |
[05:45] | Liaison. Computer access. | 联络员 电脑访问权 |
[05:47] | Underwater search and rescue. | 水下搜救 |
[05:49] | To recover three semi-trucks. | 为了追回三辆半挂卡车 |
[05:50] | Semi-trucks. Under water. | 半挂卡车 还在水下 |
[05:53] | – I’m not here to look for him. – You better not be, | -我不是来找他的 -最好是 |
[05:55] | because I won’t protect you if you do. Not again. | 我可不会再一次护着你 |
[06:14] | There was a problem with the shipment. | 这批货有点问题 |
[06:17] | There’s something we didn’t expect to find with the cargo. | 除了货物还有个意外发现 |
[06:32] | I wonder how much you’re worth. | 我想知道你值多少钱 |
[06:41] | That’s the reason ?why Aram wants to draw blood? | 所以阿兰姆想要验血 |
[06:43] | To see if Elodie poisoned her husband? | 看是不是艾洛蒂毒死了她丈夫 |
[06:45] | It’s why Reddington wants him to. | 是雷丁顿想让他这么做 |
[06:46] | I think he should tell the police. | 我认为他应该让警察来调查 |
[06:51] | That’s why your phone’s been blowing up. | 所以你的电话被打爆了 |
[06:53] | Robby. | 罗比 |
[06:55] | What’s he done this time? | 他又干什么了 |
[06:56] | Don’t know, ?and I don’t want to know. | 不知道 也不想知道 |
[06:58] | You can’t just ignore him. He’s family. | 你不能坐视不理 他毕竟是家人 |
[07:00] | Watch me. | 看好了 |
[07:05] | – Park? – I pulled the port records. | -帕克 -我调出了港口记录 |
[07:07] | It appears the same shift manager was on duty | 发现丢失的三车货物在卸货时 |
[07:09] | when the cargo for all three stolen trucks was offloaded. | 均由同一个经理当班 |
[07:13] | Name’s Maxwell Barrett. | 他叫麦克斯威尔·巴莱特 |
[07:14] | Alright, we’re on our way to the port now. | 好的 我们在去码头的路上 |
[07:16] | He’s not at the port. He’s off today. | 他不在码头 他今天休息 |
[07:17] | He’s got a place in Wasilla. | 他在瓦西拉有间房子 |
[07:19] | 3250 Sun Ridge Road. | 太阳岭大道3250号 |
[07:21] | I know what’s inside all them containers. | 我知道这些集装箱里都是什么 |
[07:24] | Four of those containers are currently sitting | 其中四个集装箱 |
[07:25] | at the bottom of a lake. | 已经沉在湖底了 |
[07:27] | I talked to the police, | 我已经告诉警察了 |
[07:28] | and I’ll tell you what I told them. | 再给你们复述一遍 |
[07:32] | Accidents happen. | 车祸时有发生 |
[07:34] | Oh, this was no accident. | 这次可没发生车祸 |
[07:35] | The cargo’s missing, along with the drivers. | 货物不见了 司机也不见了 |
[07:36] | Those trucks have only one thing in common | 这些卡车的唯一共同之处 |
[07:40] | you cleared them through the port. | 就是都由你经手 |
[07:42] | You two think I took them trucks? | 你们认为是我偷走了卡车吗 |
[07:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:48] | To pay for my millionaire mountain chalet? | 用来买我这”价值百万”的山间小屋吗 |
[07:58] | This is a waste of time. | 真是浪费时间 |
[08:00] | I don’t know. | 说不清楚 |
[08:02] | – I don’t like it. – The old man can barely walk. | -我不喜欢这样 -这老头都快走不动了 |
[08:04] | I mean, it’s not like he’s John Dillinger… | 他又不是约翰·迪林杰… |
[08:20] | Ressler, check this out. | 雷斯勒 过来看看 |
[08:25] | I’ll call Park, get a forensics team up here. | 我去联系帕克 叫鉴证小组过来 |
[08:27] | Maybe they can figure out | 或许他们能查出来 |
[08:28] | who this guy’s been communicating with. | 这家伙在和谁联络 |
[08:32] | She is kind and nice. | 她善良友好 |
[08:35] | He’s in a better place. And I… | 他也摆脱了折磨 而我… |
[08:39] | I’m a total diphthong. | 我只是一段插曲 |
[08:50] | Uh, you want a ride? | 要送你一程吗 |
[08:51] | I, uh, figured you wouldn’t want to do this alone. | 我猜你不想一个人去 |
[08:58] | The guy outside your place, he looked so familiar. | 你家门口那个人 看起来很眼熟 |
[09:03] | He was a friend of Charles. | 他是查尔斯的朋友 |
[09:05] | He had so many, and they all feel awful. | 查尔斯朋友太多了 他们都很难过 |
[09:09] | Of course. They, um — They lost a friend. | 当然了 他们 他们失去了一位朋友 |
[09:13] | All I feel is relief. | 但我只感到解脱 |
[09:15] | For him because he’s finally at peace | 替他解脱 因为他终于安息了 |
[09:17] | and for me because I get to move on with my life. | 也替我自己 因为我可以继续我的人生了 |
[09:21] | With our life. | 我们的人生 |
[09:24] | Picking a casket is a big decision, | 选棺材是大事 |
[09:26] | so while I, uh, hunt for a bathroom, you take your time. | 我去趟洗手间 你慢慢来 |
[09:30] | Charles is gonna have to live with your choice | 毕竟查尔斯得在你选的棺材里 |
[09:32] | for, like, ever. | 永远住下去 |
[09:54] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[09:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:02] | Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[10:04] | My, uh, deepest sympathies. | 向你致以最深切的哀悼 |
[10:06] | I, uh — I know this is super awkward. | 我知道这事无比尴尬 |
[10:08] | But I think this might be in your best interest. | 但我想这也是为了你的利益着想 |
[10:14] | Quick stick. | 就扎一下 |
[10:17] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[10:24] | I got it. I got the goods. | 我拿到了 我拿到东西了 |
[10:26] | – What goods are those, Aram? – The sample, the blood sample. | -什么东西 阿兰姆 -样本 血样 |
[10:28] | – I have it. – Yes, of course. | -我拿到了 -是 好的 |
[10:30] | I’ll arrange pickup with the lab tech for tonight. | 我会安排实验室的人今晚去取 |
[10:34] | The bike path in Fort Slocum park. | 斯洛克姆堡公园的自行车道 |
[10:36] | – Midnight. – A bike path. | -午夜 -自行车道 |
[10:38] | At any rate, it’s not much of a bike path. | 没有限制车速 也不能算是自行车道 |
[10:40] | If you want a real cycling adventure, | 你要是想真正地来场自行车竞速 |
[10:43] | you should look into the Cowboy Trail, | 还是去牛仔观景小道比较好 |
[10:45] | – a defunct stretch of rail line… – Aram? | -是一条铁轨的废弃延伸段 -阿兰姆 |
[10:48] | – in Northern Nebraska that runs… – Fort Slocum. | -在内布拉斯加北部… -斯洛克姆堡 |
[10:49] | Midnight. Got to go. Got to go. Thanks. | 午夜 我得挂了 得挂了 谢谢 |
[10:51] | – Everything okay? – Yeah. Sorry. | -没事吧 -没事 抱歉 |
[10:53] | Everything’s — Everything’s fine. | 一切都 一切都好 |
[10:54] | Did you, uh — Did you find a casket? | 你…你选好棺材了吗 |
[10:56] | I did care about him, you know. | 你知道我是在乎他的 |
[10:58] | I know it doesn’t always seem like it | 我知道我有时候看起来好像不在乎 |
[11:00] | because, well, you make me so happy. | 因为…你让我太快乐了 |
[11:04] | But, anyway, yes, | 但是 无论如何 |
[11:05] | and I’m glad you made me take the time to do it. | 我都很高兴你能让我一个人静下心来做这件事 |
[11:07] | Charles deserved that. | 查尔斯值得如此 |
[11:12] | We made a copy of the hard disks from Maxwell Barrett’s cabin. | 我们拷贝了麦克斯韦·巴雷特家里的硬盘 |
[11:15] | We were able to trace one of the downloads. | 并且追踪到了其中一份文件 |
[11:17] | What are TEU values? | 标准箱价值是什么意思 |
[11:18] | It’s the insured value of each cargo container. | 是一个集装箱内货物的投保价值 |
[11:21] | The highest one on the list there | 清单上价值最高的一个 |
[11:23] | is over $14 million in German pharmaceuticals. | 是价值超过1400万美元的德国药品 |
[11:26] | – Could be the next target. – I’ll contact the carrier. | -可能是下一个目标 -我去联系货船 |
[11:28] | How were you able to locate the missing trucks | 你们最开始是怎么找到 |
[11:30] | in the first place? | 失踪的货车的 |
[11:31] | – We can’t tell you that. – I wasn’t asking you. | -我们不能告诉你 -我也没在问你 |
[11:34] | Look, we’re just here to do a job and go home. | 我们只是来完成一项任务 之后就会回去 |
[11:36] | Is that gonna be a problem? | 会有什么问题吗 |
[11:37] | That’s up to Alina. | 那就要看艾莉娜了 |
[11:45] | You getting chilly yet? | 冷了吗 |
[11:47] | You think you might want to start talking | 你或许可以考虑开口 |
[11:48] | in exchange for some clothes? | 来换点衣服穿 |
[11:51] | I t-told you what I know. | 我把知道的都告诉你了 |
[11:53] | Edward Lussier. Night security at Prudhoe Bay. | 爱德华·卢瑟尔 普拉德霍湾的夜班保安 |
[11:57] | But what you didn’t tell me | 但你没有告诉我 |
[11:58] | is why you were all trussed up in the back of a trailer | 你为什么会被五花大绑地出现在一辆 |
[12:01] | full of smuggled goods. | 满载走私货物的货车车厢里 |
[12:03] | I was t-taken. M-M-Middle of the night. | 我是大半夜被抓来的 |
[12:05] | Please, I-I don’t know why — | 求你 我不知道为什么… |
[12:06] | Well, you’re worth something to somebody, | 你肯定对某些人有价值 |
[12:08] | and you better figure out what before you freeze to death. | 你最好在冻死之前想明白是什么价值 |
[12:11] | If we want to find them, | 我们如果想找到他们 |
[12:12] | the pharmaceuticals may be an opportunity. | 这批药品可能是个机会 |
[12:14] | – An opportunity how? – What if we let the shipment go | -为什么是机会 -我们就让货物 |
[12:16] | as scheduled. Allow them to steal it. | 按计划运走 让他们偷 |
[12:18] | You want to catch them in the act. | 你想抓个现行 |
[12:19] | We’re the FBI. We’re supposed to stop crimes, | 我们是联邦调查局 我们应当阻止罪行 |
[12:21] | – not facilitate them. – That being said, uh, | -而非协助 -话虽如此 |
[12:23] | what exactly are you suggesting? | 你有什么具体的计划 |
[12:25] | That 40-foot of pharmaceuticals is offloaded. | 那个大集装箱的药品已经都卸完了 |
[12:28] | Should be on the road within two hours. | 两小时内就能上路 |
[12:32] | I’m gonna give you some alone time | 你让你自己待一会儿 |
[12:34] | so you can reflect on your self worth. | 好好想想自己的价值在哪里 |
[12:39] | Wait! | 等等 |
[12:42] | I-I told you everything I know! | 我把知道的一切都告诉你了 |
[12:44] | Please, y-y-you can’t leave me in here! | 求你 你不能把我扔在这里 |
[12:47] | I’m gonna — I’m gonna freeze to death! | 我会 我会活活冻死的 |
[12:57] | Buongiorno! Don Reddington! | 早上好 雷丁顿先生 |
[12:59] | Signore Rossi. | 罗西先生 |
[13:02] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[13:03] | Oh, how are you, friend? | 你好吗 我的朋友 |
[13:05] | Living la dolce vita. | 过着甜蜜生活 |
[13:07] | And what brings you to my little corner of paradise? | 是什么风把你吹到我的小天堂来的 |
[13:09] | – My nose, of course. – Oh, of course. | -当然是我的鼻子了 -当然 |
[13:11] | Word has it you’ve formulated a new fragrance with musky depth | 听说你配了一种新香水 饱含了深深的麝香味 |
[13:16] | and a passionate animalic note. | 还有动物般的狂野气息 |
[13:20] | You are referring | 你是指 |
[13:21] | to the Rossi Grande Estratto No. 1. | 罗西·格兰德·艾斯塔多一号 |
[13:26] | Questo. | 就是它 |
[13:28] | Oh, dio mio. | 天哪 |
[13:33] | So warm on the top. | 前调的香气很温暖 |
[13:35] | – Honey-like. – Yes. | -就像蜂蜜 -没错 |
[13:37] | With a lustful, almost bottomless bottom. | 而后调几乎是淡而无味 却有一丝撩拨感 |
[13:42] | Is that ambergris? | 是龙涎香吗 |
[13:45] | You have very refined senses. | 你的嗅觉很敏锐 |
[13:47] | I find ambergris to be an absolute marvel. | 我认为龙涎香是绝对的极品 |
[13:52] | Digestive juices of the sperm whale | 抹香鲸的消化液 |
[13:55] | powerful enough to break down squid beaks and fish bones | 足以分解鱿鱼嘴和鱼骨头 |
[14:00] | until the glorious beast | 直到这头庞然巨兽 |
[14:01] | excretes the waxy mass into the ocean. | 向大海排出这些蜡状物质 |
[14:05] | Whale vomit worth more than its weight in gold. | 鲸的呕吐物比黄金还值钱 |
[14:09] | It’s true. | 确实 |
[14:11] | Ambergris is very difficult to come by these days. | 现在很难买到龙涎香了 |
[14:15] | And yet you managed to find some. | 而你却弄到手了 |
[14:19] | I was contacted by a private party in Alaska. | 是阿拉斯加一个秘密党派联系的我 |
[14:24] | A private party in Alaska | 阿拉斯加一个秘密党派 |
[14:25] | just stole a shipment of ambergris from me, | 刚刚偷走了我的一批龙涎香 |
[14:28] | worth about $3 million. | 大概值三百万 |
[14:31] | Oh, that’s terrible. | 真不幸 |
[14:33] | Who’s your supplier? | 你的供货人是谁 |
[14:34] | Raymond, you know I cannot divulge my suppliers. | 雷蒙德 你知道我不能透露供货人的信息 |
[14:38] | Ambergris is illegal in many countries. | 在很多国家 龙涎香都是违法货物 |
[14:41] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[14:43] | You have to protect your supply chain | 你得保护自己的供货链 |
[14:46] | to maintain the high quality of your fine merchandise. | 以确保商品的高质量 |
[14:50] | Such as this extraordinary item. | 比如这一款特别的香水 |
[14:53] | Quanto costa? | 多少钱 |
[14:56] | 6,800. | 六千八 |
[14:58] | That must be a heavenly scent. | 这香味肯定宛如天国的芬芳 |
[15:03] | White birch? | 白桦 |
[15:04] | I smell clove. | 我闻到了丁香 |
[15:05] | – Yes. – And oakmoss. | -没错 -还有橡苔 |
[15:07] | Oakmoss. | 橡苔 |
[15:09] | This one is pretty. | 这款很漂亮 |
[15:10] | Okay, okay, okay, okay. You win. | 好好好 你们赢了 |
[15:12] | I’ll give you the name. I’ll give you the name. | 我把供货人名字告诉你们 |
[15:14] | – Grazie. – Please, no more. | -多谢 -请住手 |
[15:16] | Write down the relevant details | 写下相关的细节 |
[15:18] | and, please, gift wrap one bottle of Rossi No. 1. | 还有 请帮我包装一份罗西一号 |
[15:24] | Sure. Si. | 好 没问题 |
[15:41] | You, uh — You want me to put the item in — in the basket? | 你想我把东西放进你的篮子里 |
[15:49] | Do I, um — Do I get a receipt or…anything? | 能给我张收据吗 |
[15:53] | No? Shalom. | 没有吗 再见 |
[16:02] | Everybody on the ground. | 所有人趴地上 |
[16:06] | Nobody move. | 不许动 |
[16:20] | Records division? | 档案处吗 |
[16:22] | Yeah, this is Special Agent Aram Mojtabai. | 我是特别探员阿兰姆·莫伊塔巴尔 |
[16:24] | I’d like to request the case file for Thelonious Prackett. | 我想调用瑟隆尼亚斯·普莱科特的案件文档 |
[16:28] | Yeah, with a “P.” | 对 “普”字开头 |
[16:35] | You’re like an ice-road trucker. | 你还挺像专门开雪路的卡车司机 |
[16:38] | Got to be if you live up here long enough. | 如果得在这长时间居住 这是必备技能 |
[16:41] | Even if your toes can barely reach the pedals. | 即使你的脚尖几乎够不到踏板 |
[16:43] | 10 hours on the road, | 已经开了十小时的车了 |
[16:44] | we haven’t seen one sign of a suspicious vehicle. | 我们根本没有看到任何可疑车辆的踪迹 |
[16:47] | GPS says you’re still inside the triangle. | 定位系统显示你还在三角形区域内 |
[16:50] | – They’ll take the bait. – It’s possible the hijack crew | -他们会上钩的 -抢劫团伙有可能 |
[16:52] | was tipped off that I was driving. | 知道了是我在开车 |
[16:53] | More than likely they got word that we shot their inside man. | 他们很可能已经知道我们杀了他们的内线 |
[16:57] | You shot their inside man. | 是你杀的 |
[16:58] | Yeah, but I saved your butt. | 没错 但我救了你 |
[17:00] | Hey, guys, hold up. | 各位 等等 |
[17:02] | I’ve got something here. | 我这边有情况 |
[17:05] | Accident blocking the road. | 车祸把路堵了 |
[17:07] | Alright, here we go. Keep this line open. | 好吧 我们来了 保持通话 |
[17:09] | We’re two minutes out and closing. | 我们还有两分钟就到 |
[17:28] | Everyone okay? | 大家没事吧 |
[17:29] | We got an airlift en route from Bartlett. | 巴特利特的空运正在赶来 |
[17:31] | We can try and guide you clear, | 我们可以指挥你的车通过 |
[17:32] | but we can’t move those vehicles. | 但这些汽车我们动不了 |
[17:34] | Yeah. That would be great. | 那就太好了 |
[17:36] | Let’s try and squeeze you through. | 看看能不能贴着开过去 |
[18:00] | I’m clear. | 我安全了 |
[18:01] | What do you mean you’re clear? | 什么叫你安全了 |
[18:02] | They let you through? | 他们让你通过了吗 |
[18:03] | You sure they’re not tailing you? | 你确定他们没跟踪你 |
[18:05] | No. | 没有 |
[18:06] | I think the accident was just…an accident. | 我想这只是一起普通事故 |
[18:13] | I just passed a sign for a weigh station a few miles up the road. | 我经过一个标识 上面写着几公里外有秤车站 |
[18:16] | I’ll wait there, and we can regroup. | 我在那里等你们集合 |
[18:18] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[18:35] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:38] | Hello? | 您好 |
[18:44] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[18:55] | Hey, Park, medics are on-site. | 帕克 医务人员已经待命 |
[18:57] | We’re just waiting to see if they need any assistance | 我们先看看他们是否需要帮助 |
[18:59] | before we head your way. | 然后出发找你 |
[19:03] | Park, do you copy? | 帕克 你收到了吗 |
[19:09] | Alina? | 艾莉娜 |
[19:11] | Alina, can you hear me? Are you there? | 艾莉娜 你听到了吗 你还在吗 |
[19:14] | Park, do you copy? | 帕克 你收到了吗 |
[19:17] | Park? | 帕克 |
[19:23] | Found a GPS tracker hidden in the truck. | 卡车上藏了一个定位追踪器 |
[19:26] | We had to dump it. | 只能扔了 |
[19:27] | And we found her. | 还发现了这个人 |
[19:32] | What do you want to do with her? | 你想让我拿她怎么办 |
[19:48] | No, no. It’s okay. I’m not with them. | 不不 没事 我和他们不是一伙的 |
[19:50] | I… | 我… |
[19:52] | Here. | 给你 |
[19:55] | Take this. | 穿上 |
[20:01] | Where are we? | 这是在哪儿 |
[20:03] | We’re gonna d-die here. | 我们会死在这里的 |
[20:14] | I’d say we’re in the foothills of the Chugach range. | 我觉得我们在丘加奇山脉的山麓间 |
[20:16] | If we got out and found a trailhead, | 如果我们能出去找到一条小路 |
[20:18] | I think I can get us to an access road. | 我能为我们找到一条逃生之路 |
[20:20] | – You live here? – I did. | -你住在这里吗 -以前是 |
[20:22] | Swore I’d never come back. | 曾发誓再也不回来了 |
[20:25] | Then why did you? | 那你为什么回来了 |
[20:28] | What were you hauling when they hijacked you? | 他们劫持你的时候你在拉什么 |
[20:30] | Hauling? I was being hauled. | 拉什么 我是被拉的 |
[20:33] | You know, I-I-I got abducted, thrown in the back of a truck, | 我被绑架了 然后被扔到了卡车上 |
[20:35] | and then that truck got hijacked. | 然后那辆卡车被劫持了 |
[20:37] | And you don’t know why? | 你却不知道原因吗 |
[20:39] | Lady, I’m a nobody. | 女士 我是个无名小卒 |
[20:40] | Why would anyone want to abduct me? | 为什么会有人想绑架我 |
[20:45] | Here. | 给你 |
[20:47] | We’ll take turns. | 我们轮流穿 |
[20:53] | Why did you? Come back? | 你呢 故地重游吗 |
[20:56] | To catch the hijackers. | 为了抓住劫持者 |
[20:58] | I’m an FBI agent. | 我是联调局探员 |
[21:01] | My name’s Alina Park. | 我叫艾莉娜·帕克 |
[21:04] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[21:05] | Me? | 我吗 |
[21:07] | I told you. I’m nobody. | 我告诉你了 我是个无名小卒 |
[21:10] | Well, Mr. Nobody, I’ll let you in on a little secret. | 无名小卒先生 我告诉你个小秘密 |
[21:15] | I died once in Alaska. | 我差点在阿拉斯加死去 |
[21:18] | I didn’t come back to do it again. | 我来不是为了重蹈覆辙的 |
[21:26] | She was taken from a weigh station. | 她在秤车站被人带走了 |
[21:28] | It’s isolated. No surveillance. | 荒郊野外 也没有监控 |
[21:30] | Target vehicle approaches, gets waived out of line and hijacked, | 目标车辆接近 逼出主干道后劫持 |
[21:33] | the GPS gets pulled, and no one’s the wiser. | 定位器被扔掉 没人知情 |
[21:36] | That was Mr. Reddington. I, uh, patched him through to the call | 是雷丁顿先生 我接通了他的电话 |
[21:38] | and told him about Agent Park. | 跟他说了帕克探员的事 |
[21:40] | This just came for you. | 这是给你的 |
[21:41] | Case files on Les Fleurs du Mal. | 恶之花的案件卷宗 |
[21:43] | Don’t tell me you listened to Reddington. | 别告诉我你听了雷丁顿的话 |
[21:44] | I told you to have the police look into it. | 我让你找个警察去调查 |
[21:46] | – Into what? – Nothing as important as finding Agent Park. | -调查什么 -没有什么比找到帕克探员更重要的了 |
[21:49] | – Mr. Reddington. – Speaking. | -雷丁顿先生 -说 |
[21:51] | Keen and Ressler are coordinating with state and local authorities. | 基恩和雷斯勒正在与州政府和当地有关部门协调 |
[21:53] | They have roadblocks in place and aerial surveillance. | 他们设了路障 还派了空中侦察 |
[21:57] | Twamie Ullulaq. | 土米·乌鲁拉克 |
[21:59] | – Who? – The stolen cargo I traced in Milan, | -谁 -我在米兰追寻的被盗货物 |
[22:02] | Twamie took it. | 是土米拿的 |
[22:03] | – Do you know where he is? – I do not. | -你知道他在哪儿吗 -我不知道 |
[22:05] | But someone in your government does. | 但你们政府里有人知道 |
[22:06] | They created him. | 他是政府培养的 |
[22:08] | Twamie Ullulaq is a native Alaskan | 土米·乌鲁拉克是阿拉斯加本地人 |
[22:10] | who the U.S. Military armed and trained in counterterrorism. | 被美国军方武装训练过反恐技能 |
[22:14] | The army doesn’t train civilians. | 军队不会训练平民 |
[22:16] | They did during the Cold War, didn’t they, Harold? | 在冷战时期会的 对吗 哈罗德 |
[22:18] | Go on. Tell the kids about Operation Washtub. | 来吧 跟孩子们讲讲洗衣盆计划 |
[22:22] | During the Cold War, | 在冷战期间 |
[22:23] | the Pentagon worried that they couldn’t defend Alaska, | 五角大楼担心他们保不住阿拉斯加 |
[22:25] | so it rounded up locals — hunters, bush pilots — | 所以他们集结了当地人 猎人 无人区飞行员 |
[22:28] | and trained them in counterinsurgency against a Red Invasion. | 训练他们抵抗红色力量的入侵 |
[22:31] | They volunteered in exchange for land and a promise | 他们志愿配合 政府用土地作为交换 |
[22:33] | that housing would be built. Schools. | 并承诺会建造房屋和学校 |
[22:36] | And when the Red Scare ended, so did that commitment. | 红色恐惧结束之后 承诺也就随之消失 |
[22:39] | Imagine that. Your government breaking its promise to indigenous people. | 想象一下 政府违背了和原住民之间的诺言 |
[22:43] | How much does the FBI know? | 联调局知道多少 |
[22:45] | – I-I’m not an agent. – We don’t know each other. | -我不是探员 -我们互相不认识 |
[22:48] | You expect me to believe you two being here is a coincidence. | 你们想让我相信 你们俩到这里是巧合吗 |
[22:51] | Yes. Because it is. | 是的 因为就是如此 |
[22:54] | There’s no coincidences here. | 这里不会有巧合 |
[22:56] | The land they were given, find it. | 分给他们的那片土地 去找到 |
[22:58] | Just because nothing was ever built on it | 虽然什么都没建 |
[22:59] | doesn’t mean they’re still not there, | 但他们可能仍在那 |
[23:00] | and it doesn’t mean she’s not there. | 也意味着她可能在那 |
[23:02] | And if she is, we’re gonna find her. | 如果她在 我们就要找到她 |
[23:04] | How much do you know about us?! | 你对我们了解多少 |
[23:06] | Why would I tell you that? | 我为什么要告诉你 |
[23:07] | ‘Cause if you don’t, I’ll kill him. | 因为如果你不说 我就杀了他 |
[23:09] | N-No, no, no! | 不 不不 |
[23:10] | Don’t! Please! | 别开枪 求你了 |
[23:12] | No. Don’t! | 不 别开枪 |
[23:14] | Twamie, we got a problem. | 土米 有麻烦了 |
[23:18] | We’ll continue this. | 我们稍后继续 |
[23:26] | Twamie, Old Mac’s dead. | 土米 老麦克死了 |
[23:29] | The FBI gunned him down inside his cabin. | 联调局在他小屋里崩了他 |
[23:31] | Just a matter of time before they find this camp. | 那他们找到这个营地只是时间问题 |
[23:33] | Pack it up! We’re pulling stakes! | 收拾东西 我们走人 |
[23:36] | – You heard him. – Come on, guys. | -你们都听见了 -赶紧 各位 |
[23:37] | – Come on! Move it! – Let’s go. | -快点 动起来 -我们撤 |
[23:38] | – Come on! – Right now. | -快点 -赶紧的 |
[23:45] | Wilbur Eaton? Special Agent Aram Mojtabai. FBI. | 威尔伯·伊顿 联调局特别探员阿兰姆·莫伊塔巴尔 |
[23:49] | If this is about Prackett, I made a deal. | 如果这是关于普莱科特 我有协议 |
[23:52] | Got immunity for testifying against him. | 出庭指证他 换我的豁免 |
[23:54] | I read the testimony. | 我看了证词 |
[23:55] | I know what you did for Prackett. | 我知道你为普莱科特做了什么 |
[23:57] | You made the torture chambers | 你做了折磨室 |
[23:58] | that killed or disabled anyone who was put in them, | 凡进去的人不是死就是残 |
[24:01] | including Charles Radcliffe. | 包括查尔斯·拉德克里夫 |
[24:04] | And yet, you were at his widow’s house yesterday. | 然而 你昨天去见了他的遗孀 |
[24:06] | To offer my condolences. | 为表哀悼 |
[24:08] | For the death of a man you almost killed. | 为一个算是被你杀死的男人 |
[24:10] | What can I say? I’m soft that way. | 我能说什么 我就是这么心慈性善 |
[24:12] | Your immunity agreement required full disclosure | 你的豁免协议要求你彻底交代 |
[24:15] | about any and all crimes involved in Prackett’s ventures. | 与普莱科特相关的所有犯罪活动 |
[24:18] | If you fail to disclose one, | 哪怕你漏掉一点 |
[24:20] | the deal will be torn up, and you will go to prison. | 协议也会作废 而你就会坐牢 |
[24:23] | Why were you really at her house? | 你去她家究竟是为什么 |
[24:26] | Because now she can pay me what she owes. | 因为现在她就能偿还欠我的钱了 |
[24:29] | Because of the prenup. | 因为婚前协议生效了 |
[24:31] | Wait. Wait, why does she owe you money? | 等等 她为什么欠你钱 |
[24:32] | I remember you. From The Defiance. | 我记得你 你去过挑战 |
[24:35] | What did you do for her? | 你为她做了什么 |
[24:38] | You don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[24:45] | You were gonna let him kill me. | 你当时打算由着他杀死我 |
[24:46] | He was bluffing. | 他只是虚张声势 |
[24:47] | He was right about coincidences. | 但关于巧合他说的没错 |
[24:50] | They don’t happen here. | 这里不会有巧合 |
[24:51] | You need to have a purpose to come here. | 你来这里肯定有自己的目的 |
[24:53] | I know yours was to kill me. | 我知道你是来杀我的 |
[25:02] | – Put them on. – Or what? | -戴上 -否则呢 |
[25:03] | You’re gonna shoot us? You want us to wear these, | 你要崩了我们吗 如果你想让我们戴 |
[25:05] | you’re gonna have to put them on us yourself. | 你得亲自给我们戴上 |
[25:12] | You’re too feisty for your own good. | 你太泼辣了 容易害了自己 |
[25:13] | Anyone ever tell you that? | 有人告诉你这点吗 |
[25:15] | All the time. | 一直如此 |
[25:27] | I know you blame me for what h-happened, | 我知道你为发生的事怪我 |
[25:30] | but I didn’t kill her. | 但我没杀她 |
[25:34] | Lussier… | 卢瑟尔 |
[25:36] | But looks like you did come back here to die. | 不过你似乎确实会重蹈覆辙 |
[25:47] | AKRCC’s running search and rescue assets out of Elmendorf, | 阿拉斯加救援协调中心正在埃尔门多夫外搜索 |
[25:50] | and the state troopers have their infrared chopper | 州警也调动了红外直升机 |
[25:52] | in the air as we speak. | 在空中展开搜索 |
[25:53] | Were you able to monitor radio frequencies up here? | 你们能在空中监控无线电频道吗 |
[25:55] | All 406 emergency locator beacons. | 已在监控所有406开头的紧急信标 |
[25:57] | She knows your protocol, so if she still has a radio, | 她知道你们的规程 如果她有无线电 |
[25:59] | expect her to try to make contact. | 应该会试着联络 |
[26:01] | What about the land granted to Operation Washtub? | 那洗衣盆计划中分出去的土地呢 |
[26:04] | – Have you located it? – We’re working on it. | -你们找到了吗 -正在找 |
[26:06] | Yeah, well, work harder. | 好吧 再努力点 |
[26:08] | This mission was a mistake to begin with. | 这个任务一开始就是错的 |
[26:10] | Park got herself into this situation, | 帕克现在的处境是自作自受 |
[26:11] | and it’s an unfortunate one, | 而且确实非常不幸 |
[26:13] | but these people, the ones who are searching for her, | 但这些人 在找她的这些人 |
[26:15] | they’re the very best at what they do, | 他们是这方面的精英 |
[26:16] | and they will do whatever they can to find her. | 他们会尽全力找到她 |
[26:19] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 恕不奉陪 |
[26:21] | we got a location on the camp. | 已经定位到一处营地 |
[26:24] | What is it with her and Park? | 她和帕克有什么过节吗 |
[26:28] | Park’s history here is…complicated. | 帕克在这的历史 很复杂 |
[26:33] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[26:34] | Park made mistakes. | 帕克犯了错 |
[26:35] | Connor covered on the promise Park would not return. | 康纳帮她掩盖过去了 前提是帕克再也不回来 |
[26:38] | Covered? What did she do? | 掩盖 她干什么了 |
[26:40] | You have a black sheep in your family. | 你家有个害群之马 |
[26:43] | Let’s just say Park has a black sheep of her own. | 可以说帕克自己也有害群之马 |
[26:56] | You’ll never make it. | 你不行的 |
[26:58] | Really? Watch me. | 是吗 看好了 |
[26:59] | I stand a better chance. | 我这边胜算大些 |
[27:01] | I doubt it. Seeing as how I’m the one with the gun. | 我才不信 拿枪的可是我 |
[27:03] | You’re lucky if it’s 20 degrees right now. | 假如现在气温20度还有点机会 |
[27:05] | Once the sun drops behind that ridge, | 一旦太阳下到山那边 |
[27:06] | it’ll fall below zero, and that’s before dark. | 气温就低于零下 这还没天黑呢 |
[27:10] | I’m not letting you out. | 我不会放你出去的 |
[27:12] | I know we’re on the south side of the Bagley Icefield. | 我知道我们现在巴格利冰原南边 |
[27:14] | I also know if we can get to Quill Creek, | 还知道只要能到达奎尔溪 |
[27:16] | it’ll point us toward the highway. | 就能找到去高速的路 |
[27:18] | You, on the other hand, you’re a junkie lost in the woods. | 而你呢 只是会在树林里迷路的瘾君子 |
[27:22] | A nobody from nowhere. You said so yourself. | 不知来路的无名小卒 你自己说的 |
[27:25] | Why would you h-help me? | 你为什么要帮我 |
[27:27] | I’m helping myself. | 我是在帮自己 |
[27:28] | You’ll die out there, Edward. | 你会死在外边 爱德华 |
[27:30] | But if you leave me, I’ll die in here. | 如果你留我在这儿 我也会死在里边 |
[27:43] | The bullets. | 子弹 |
[27:45] | I don’t care if you carry the gun, but I carry the bullets. | 我不在乎枪在谁手上 但子弹归我 |
[27:49] | Think of it as the first step towards you and I trusting each other. | 就当作是我们培养互信的第一步吧 |
[28:08] | Mr. Ullulaq, we have a situation. | 乌鲁拉克先生 我们遇到状况了 |
[28:17] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:20] | I never saw it coming. | 我完全没料到 |
[28:21] | Well, they couldn’t have gotten that far. | 好吧 他们应该也没走多远 |
[28:23] | Take Gerrit with you. | 带格利特一起 |
[28:24] | Radio the camp when you find their footpath. | 有踪迹就无线电通知营地 |
[28:30] | As far as I’m concerned, | 据我所知 |
[28:31] | there’s no end to the charges they could bring against you, | 他们有无数罪名可以起诉你 |
[28:34] | but murder is the only one that matters. | 但唯一要紧的是谋杀罪 |
[28:36] | I know you think that, | 我知道你怎么想 |
[28:37] | but you’re not gonna do anything about it. | 但你一点辄都没有 |
[28:40] | You killed my mother. | 你杀了我母亲 |
[28:45] | You tell anybody, I’ll go public. | 你敢告诉别人 我就公开 |
[28:50] | I know what happened at Anchorage Correctional. | 我知道安克雷奇惩教所的事 |
[28:53] | Yeah. How you put J. Yost in a wheelchair. | 是的 你怎么把约斯特搞到轮椅上 |
[28:57] | Yeah. I know about those cops you paid off. | 是的 我知道你买通了那些条子 |
[28:59] | I know how you, uh, held Wade Leek at gunpoint. | 我知道你胁迫韦德·利克就范 |
[29:04] | And I know you — you broke the law | 我还知道你…为了找到我 |
[29:07] | in enough different ways in order to try and find me | 干了各种违法的事 |
[29:09] | that you friends at the FBI had to cover it up. | 而你在联调局的朋友帮忙掩盖了此事 |
[29:12] | We need to keep moving. | 我们得一直走 |
[29:14] | You hear me? | 听到我说的了吗 |
[29:15] | It’s getting late. | 时候不早了 |
[29:18] | You turn me in, I’ll tell them everything. | 你要是告发我 我就都说出来 |
[29:21] | Every gory detail. | 每个血腥的细节 |
[29:23] | No, you’re not gonna say anything to nobody. | 你别想走漏半点风声 |
[29:25] | ‘Cause you’re not walking out of these woods — | 因为你别想活着走出这片树林了 |
[29:28] | Oh! Don’t move! | 别动 |
[29:30] | Hold on! Hold on! | 稳住 稳住 |
[29:32] | Pull! Harder! Harder! | 掰啊 用力啊 |
[29:33] | I’m trying! | 我在用力 |
[29:34] | I can’t! | 不行 |
[29:36] | I’m begging you! Please! Please! | 我求求你了 求你了 |
[29:38] | – I’ll be back. – No. Don’t leave me. | -我马上回来 -不行 别丢下我 |
[29:40] | You can’t! | 不能 |
[29:41] | I’m begging you. Please. | 我求求你了 求你了 |
[29:46] | Please. | 求你了 |
[29:48] | Please. | 求你了 |
[29:50] | Sweetie, I’m begging. | 宝贝 我求求你了 |
[29:51] | Please. Please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[29:55] | I’ll die here! | 我会死在这里的 |
[29:57] | I can’t open the trap. Not on my own. | 我打不开这个捕兽夹 我一个人不行 |
[29:59] | I’ll get help, and I will come back. | 我去找人 我会回来的 |
[30:02] | And if they get here first? | 假如他们先到呢 |
[30:07] | You only got six. Aim carefully. | 只有六发 小心瞄准 |
[30:15] | Twamie, we got a situation. | 土米 有情况 |
[30:16] | You find them? | 找到他们了 |
[30:17] | Scouts radioed. We got a breach. | 侦查员发了消息 有外人 |
[30:19] | Feds on the south ridge. | 南山有探员 |
[30:24] | FBI! Hands in the air! | 联调局 举起双手 |
[30:25] | Put your weapons down! | 把武器都放下 |
[30:47] | Freeze! | 不准动 |
[30:58] | Sir. She’s not here, sir. | 长官 她不在 长官 |
[31:01] | Hey, where is she? | 她人呢 |
[31:04] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[31:06] | – Why would I want to do that? – Twamie. | -我凭什么照做呢 -土米 |
[31:09] | Your men have her or are looking for her. | 你们要不抓到她了 或是在找她 |
[31:11] | Either way, you’ve been in communication. | 不管是什么情况 你们都在联络 |
[31:13] | Where are they? | 他们人呢 |
[31:20] | Now, that’s a piss-poor hiding spot. | 这位置藏身可不行啊 |
[31:23] | Put it down. Slowly. | 放下 缓缓放下 |
[31:25] | Okay. Okay, wait, wait. Just wait! | 好的 好的 别急 稍等 |
[31:27] | Alright? | 行吗 |
[31:29] | Please. I can help you. | 拜托 我可以帮你 |
[31:31] | I don’t think you’re gonna be much help at all. | 我觉得你也帮不上什么忙 |
[31:33] | No, listen. I have information | 不 听着 我手里有 |
[31:35] | about your FBI agent there. You know, things she’s done. | 你们那位联邦探员的情报 一些她做过的事 |
[31:39] | You could use her to barter with the police, cut a deal. | 你可以拿她跟警察交换 做个交易 |
[31:41] | We don’t have orders to make deals. | 我们没有做交易的命令 |
[31:43] | Our order’s to make examples out of you. | 我们的命令是杀你以儆效尤 |
[31:44] | Wait, hold on. I’m telling you, she’s a dirty cop. | 不 等等 你听我说 她是个黑警 |
[31:47] | Not anymore she’s not. | 不再是了 |
[31:49] | FBI! Put the gun down! | 联调局 把枪放下 |
[31:59] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:03] | Keen! | 基恩 |
[32:17] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:18] | Better than him. | 比他好多了 |
[32:22] | My mother’s boyfriend from Anchorage. | 我妈的男朋友 来自安克雷奇 |
[32:23] | The one you’ve been hunting all these years. | 这些年来你一直在找的那个 |
[32:26] | How is that possible? | 怎么会有这样的事 |
[32:29] | – Did you know he was here? – Of course not. | -你知道他在这吗 -当然不知道 |
[32:31] | How did you two end up in the same place together? | 那你们俩是怎么走到一起的 |
[32:35] | I think we both know the answer to that. | 我想我们都知道为什么 |
[32:42] | I can’t believe I’m back in a blacksite. | 不敢相信我回到秘密监狱了 |
[32:45] | You know, I knew that you had a cool job, | 我知道你的工作很酷 |
[32:47] | but, I mean, this is so cool — | 但是 这也太酷了吧 |
[32:52] | What’s he doing here? | 他在这里干嘛 |
[32:54] | – Sit down. – I can explain. | -坐下 -我能解释 |
[32:57] | Explain what? | 解释什么 |
[32:58] | That Charles didn’t find Les Fleurs du Mal? | 查尔斯没找到恶之花 |
[33:01] | You did. | 你找到了 |
[33:03] | I told him about our arrangement. | 我把我们的安排都跟他说了 |
[33:05] | There is no arrangement. | 根本没有什么安排 |
[33:06] | How you came to me, got me to invite your husband | 你是如何找到我 让我邀请你丈夫 |
[33:09] | and made sure he was selected for the challenge. | 并确保他被选中 接受挑战 |
[33:12] | – He came to the house – Selected to die. | -他来找我 -选择去死 |
[33:14] | He wanted money. | 他想要钱 |
[33:15] | He said he would tell these lies if I didn’t give it to him. | 他说要是我不给他就出去造谣 |
[33:17] | But Charles didn’t die. | 但查尔斯没有死 |
[33:19] | And then I showed up. | 紧接着我出现了 |
[33:21] | When we insisted you go to The Defiance, | 当我们坚持让你去挑战 |
[33:23] | you got Eaton to pick you. | 你让伊顿来接你 |
[33:27] | I thought I was saving you, but… | 我以为我在救你 但是… |
[33:31] | you two had worked out a way for you to save yourself. | 你们俩早想好了办法来救自己 |
[33:34] | No. | 不 |
[33:36] | I would have died without you. | 没有你我早就死了 |
[33:38] | No. You used me. | 不 你利用了我 |
[33:42] | You got me to open up to you. | 你让我对你敞开心扉 |
[33:44] | That’s why you kept asking about Blacklisters. | 所以你好一直问我黑名单的事情 |
[33:47] | To seduce me into giving you a murder weapon. | 引诱我给你一件凶器 |
[33:52] | You can’t believe that. | 你不能相信他 |
[34:08] | I can’t believe you would take his word over mine. | 不敢相信你选择相信他而不是我 |
[34:11] | Your word, then — | 那你说… |
[34:13] | Did you kill him? | 你杀了他吗 |
[34:18] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:22] | Did you kill Charles? | 你杀了查尔斯吗 |
[34:27] | No. | 没有 |
[34:32] | I hope that’s true. | 我希望你说的是实话 |
[34:43] | Agent Park. | 帕克探员 |
[34:46] | You kidnapped Lussier. | 你绑架了卢瑟尔 |
[34:48] | They found him inside your truck, didn’t they? | 他们在你的卡车里找到了他 是不是 |
[34:51] | We can discuss that over Shiozake. | 我们可以边吃塩鮭边聊 |
[34:54] | You orchestrated this whole thing. You put us together. | 是你策划的这一切 是你让我们凑到一起 |
[34:57] | I intended on bringing you together, yes, | 我故意让你们碰见 是的 |
[35:01] | by abducting him, not you. | 通过绑架他 而不是你 |
[35:04] | That was unforeseen. | 那是不可预见的 |
[35:06] | But in the end, | 但说到底 |
[35:08] | it served the greater good. | 都是为了大众服务 |
[35:12] | You have no business interfering in my life. | 你无权干涉我的生活 |
[35:15] | I do when your life interferes with my business. | 当你的生活干涉到我时我就有权利 |
[35:20] | I know about your mother | 我知道你的母亲 |
[35:22] | and her relationship with Mr. Lussier. | 以及她跟卢瑟尔先生的关系 |
[35:26] | How could you know that? | 你怎么会知道这些 |
[35:27] | Because I must. | 因为我必须得知道 |
[35:31] | You’re an excellent agent, Alina, | 你是一名优秀的探员 艾莉娜 |
[35:34] | and a loose cannon. | 并且我行我素不顾后果 |
[35:36] | I need the first, and I won’t tolerate the second. | 我要第一个优势 且不会忍受第二个劣势 |
[35:39] | So you put us together so I could, what? | 所以你把我们凑到一起 是想让我怎么样 |
[35:43] | Exact my revenge and become less uncontrollable? | 让我复仇 好让我能变得更容易控制吗 |
[35:47] | My world is filled with people seeking revenge. | 我的世界充满了寻求复仇的人 |
[35:52] | I can see it every time I look at them. | 每当我看到他们时我都能一眼看出来 |
[35:55] | It’s as distinct as a birthmark. | 就像胎记一般独特 |
[35:58] | But I look at you and see none of that. | 但我在你身上没看到这些 |
[36:03] | I don’t see a quest for vengeance. | 我没看到一个追求复仇的人 |
[36:07] | I see a smart, capable young woman | 我看到一位聪明 有能力的年轻姑娘 |
[36:11] | filled with self-loathing, | 充满了自我厌恶 |
[36:15] | and I think | 而且我认为 |
[36:16] | if you have a debt to settle, | 如果你有债要还的话 |
[36:20] | perhaps it’s with yourself. | 大概是和你自己的债吧 |
[36:25] | Lussier’s an addict who supports his habit | 卢瑟尔是一个靠持枪抢劫和盗窃来 |
[36:28] | through armed robbery and theft. | 维系他”爱好”的瘾君子 |
[36:30] | I settled my debt with him | 我还清了我和他之间的债 |
[36:31] | when I gave everything I knew about his crimes to the Alaska bureau. | 我告诉阿拉斯加分局我所知的他的一切罪行 |
[36:36] | And the debt you owe yourself? | 那你欠自己的又如何偿还 |
[36:47] | I settled that by giving them nothing about | 我没有泄露他对我母亲做的事 |
[36:49] | what he did to my mother. | 这就算还清了 |
[36:52] | Because he… | 因为他 |
[36:55] | did nothing. | 什么都没做 |
[36:58] | The heroin did. | 是海洛因害了她 |
[37:02] | They were addicts, and they were helpless to help each other. | 他们上瘾了 想帮助对方却无能为力 |
[37:06] | I was helpless, too. | 我也感到绝望无助 |
[37:09] | You were a child. | 你当时只是一个孩子 |
[37:11] | You couldn’t be expected to help. | 不应该指望你帮助他们 |
[37:14] | You shouldn’t hate yourself for that. | 你不应该为此而憎恶自己 |
[37:18] | After he left, she was shaking | 他离开后 她不住颤抖 |
[37:22] | and vomiting and doubled over in pain. | 不断呕吐 更加痛苦 |
[37:27] | I was 7. | 我当时只有七岁 |
[37:29] | All I saw was that she was in pain, | 我只看到她很痛苦 |
[37:31] | and I wanted that pain to stop. | 我希望结束她的痛苦 |
[37:34] | Sweetie, I’m begging. | 亲爱的 求你了 |
[37:36] | Please. | 拜托 |
[37:37] | So I did as I was told. | 所以我按她说的做了 |
[37:45] | At first, she was so…happy. | 起初 她是如此…开心 |
[37:52] | The pain just disappeared. | 痛苦消失了 |
[37:57] | And then her eyes rolled back into her head, and… | 随后她两眼翻白 紧接着 |
[38:02] | she died. | 她死了 |
[38:05] | She overdosed. | 她嗑药过量了 |
[38:08] | I overdosed her. | 我害她过量了 |
[38:16] | I don’t hate myself because I couldn’t help my mom. | 我不是因为没有能帮助妈妈而憎恨自己 |
[38:21] | I hate myself because I killed her. | 而是因为我害死了她 |
[38:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:59] | Agent Park, come in. | 帕克探员 请进 |
[39:04] | I hear congratulations are in order. | 我听说要为你庆祝 |
[39:06] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[39:08] | We got lucky, sir. | 我们只是走运了 长官 |
[39:12] | Diligence is the mother of good luck. | 勤勉是好运之母 |
[39:16] | What’s on your mind? | 你想说什么 |
[39:19] | Anchorage and my past there. | 安克雷奇和我在那里的过去 |
[39:24] | I’ve read your file. I know things got a little bumpy near the end. | 我看过你的档案 我知道最后事情不太顺利 |
[39:28] | Bumpy would be a gracious choice of words. | 用词太委婉了 |
[39:31] | Sir, there are things that happened in Anchorage, | 长官 在安克雷奇发生了一些事 |
[39:35] | things I did that you’re not aware of. | 我做了些你还不知道的事 |
[39:39] | You should be. | 你应该知道 |
[39:46] | So, what sort of things? | 说说 什么样的事 |
[40:05] | It’s strange. I know we solved at least part of the Alaska Triangle, | 真奇怪 我们解开了部分阿拉斯加三角之谜 |
[40:10] | but after all he was promised, | 但曾有人向他承诺了那么多 |
[40:13] | it’s hard not to empathize. | 很难不让人心生同情 |
[40:16] | I’ve spoken to Agent Park — | 我跟帕克探员谈过了 |
[40:17] | And now he’s going to prison for the rest of his life. | 现在他会终身监禁 |
[40:20] | She told me about Anchorage. | 她告诉了我安克雷奇的事 |
[40:22] | She told me you know. I’m curious as to | 她告诉我你知道 我很好奇 |
[40:24] | why you didn’t feel the need to say anything to me. | 你为什么没有告诉我 |
[40:28] | I didn’t say anything | 我什么都没说 |
[40:29] | because I don’t think you should do anything. | 因为我不认为你应该有所行动 |
[40:32] | She didn’t just bend the rule book. She broke it. | 她不仅是在法律边缘试探 而是违法了 |
[40:34] | And I can understand | 我可以理解 |
[40:36] | why you would have a hard time accepting that. | 为什么你觉得那难以接受 |
[40:40] | But when it comes to family, it’s complicated. | 但家家有本难念的经 |
[40:45] | I know that’s true for me. You know better than anyone, | 我是如此 你应该比任何人都清楚 |
[40:47] | I haven’t always been my best self. | 我并没有一直做最好的自己 |
[40:51] | I don’t think any of us have. | 我认为我们都是这样 |
[40:54] | Honestly, I think you should give her the benefit of the doubt. | 说实话 我认为你应该相信她 |
[40:58] | I think in a situation like this, | 我认为在这种情况下 |
[41:00] | we should give everyone the benefit of the doubt. | 我们应该相信每一个人 |
[41:32] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[41:36] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你说的一切都将做为呈堂证供 |
[41:41] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 |
[41:44] | If you cannot afford an attorney, | 如果你请不起律师 |
[41:45] | one will be provided for you. | 会有律师被委派给你 |
[41:49] | Do you understand these rights I have just read to you? | 你是否理解我向你宣读的这些权利 |
[41:55] | No. | 不 |
[41:57] | I don’t understand it at all. | 我完全不理解 |
[42:05] | Neither do I. | 我也是 |