时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:53] | We weren’t expecting you. | 没想到你现在就到了 |
[00:55] | Beg your pardon? | 请你再说一次 |
[00:56] | I said, we weren’t expecting you | 我说 我以为还要再等你几小时 |
[00:58] | for another few hours. | 没想到你现在就到了 |
[00:59] | Y’all got quite the pull in this town. | 你们认识镇上的大人物啊 |
[01:00] | – Boss called me at home. – Well, I’m glad he did. | -老板把我从家里叫出来的 -幸好他这么做了 |
[01:03] | With the power out, generators are running the server, | 因为停电了 现在服务器全靠发电机撑着 |
[01:05] | but they won’t keep up for long. | 但是没法撑太久 |
[01:09] | Are you alright? | 你没事吧 |
[01:10] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[01:12] | Which way is the server room? | 服务器机房该怎么走 |
[01:13] | This way. | 这边 |
[01:17] | Here it is. | 就是这 |
[01:21] | I’ll be back to check on you in a few. | 我一会儿再回来找你 |
[02:05] | Figure it out yet? | 找出毛病了吗 |
[02:06] | Yeah. Uh, should be ready in just a minute. | 找到了 一分钟后就能解决 |
[02:08] | Oh, alright. | 好 |
[02:10] | – Uh, what was the problem? – See for yourself. | -是什么问题呢 -你自己看 |
[02:25] | Hey! Come on! Open the door! | 喂 拜托 把门打开 |
[02:37] | Let me out! Come on! Let me out! | 放我出去 拜托 让我出去 |
[02:57] | 纽顿·珀塞尔 144号 | |
[03:02] | Now may seem like an odd time to mention it, | 现在提起这件事似乎有点奇怪 |
[03:04] | but the men in my family have a low sperm count. | 但是我们家族的男人的精子数都很低 |
[03:08] | You’re right. That does seem odd. | 没错 是很奇怪 |
[03:10] | When I’m 10,000 feet off the ground, | 现在我离地一万英尺 |
[03:12] | – that’s what I think about. – Your sperm count? | -我能想到的只有这件事 -你的精子数 |
[03:14] | Dying. And, uh, before I die, | 濒临死亡 还有在我死前 |
[03:17] | I’d — I’d — I’d like to have kids. | 我想要生小孩 |
[03:21] | Look, no one wants to hear more about your sperm count than me, | 听着 没人比我更想听到关于你精子数的事了 |
[03:24] | but we’re over the jump zone. | 但是我们在跳伞区上方了 |
[03:26] | What? Oh. Okay. | 什么 好吧 |
[03:28] | Do you, uh — Do you want to have kids? | 你想 你想要生小孩吗 |
[03:30] | Of course, but I’ve accepted that might not happen. | 当然了 但我已经接受了也许生不了的事实 |
[03:33] | But you deserve to be happy. | 但是你应该得到幸福 |
[03:36] | I was the only one Charles recognized, | 查尔斯以前就只认得我 |
[03:38] | but after this last incident, | 但在最近的事故发生后 |
[03:39] | he — he can’t even do that anymore. | 他连我都不认得了 |
[03:41] | But I can’t leave him, no matter how much I want to. | 不管我多想离开他 我都不能 |
[03:44] | Is that out of, um, you know, guilt or obligation or lifestyle? | 这是出于内疚吗 还是责任或生活方式 |
[03:49] | – No, it’s not guilt or obligation. – Oh. Oh, gosh. | -这不是出于内疚或责任 -天哪 |
[03:52] | And it’s certainly not lifestyle. | 也绝对不是出于生活方式 |
[03:54] | I mean, we don’t have a prenup or anything. | 我们没有婚前协议什么的 |
[03:57] | It’s just — You know, it’s the right thing to do. | 这只是 这是我该做的事 |
[04:00] | Oh, of course. So, um, where does that — | 当然了 那这样 |
[04:02] | uh, where does that leave you and — and me and — | 这样你和我该怎么办呢 |
[04:04] | Well, I hope it leaves us together. | 我希望我们能在一起 |
[04:08] | This is a bad idea! | 这是个糟糕的主意 |
[04:10] | Of course it is! ?That’s why we’re doing it! | 当然啦 所以我们才要这么做 |
[04:19] | No, it doesn’t work. I can’t — Because I can’t! | 不行 我没时间 因为我没时间 |
[04:23] | – What about dinner? – I told you I’m busy. | -那晚饭怎么样 -我说了我很忙 |
[04:25] | – Drinks? – Glen, what the hell’s going on? | -一起喝一杯呢 -格伦 到底是怎么回事 |
[04:29] | Um, it’s probably best if we discuss it face-to-face. | 这件事最好是我们能面对面谈 |
[04:33] | Discuss what? What’s happened? | 谈什么 发生什么事了 |
[04:36] | You know what? Truth is, my day’s pretty wall to wall. | 知道吗 真相是我每天都过得很愉快 |
[04:39] | I got the Digimarc tech here, | 我这里有数字水印科技 |
[04:41] | Phyllis is out with a stomach bug — | 菲丽丝因为吃了什么生黄油 |
[04:42] | something to do with raw butter. | 去看胃病了 |
[04:45] | Anyway, point is, this can wait. | 总而言之 这件事可以等 |
[04:48] | I have a sinking feeling it can’t. | 我有种不祥的预感 这等不了 |
[04:50] | I’ll be there within the hour. | 我会在一小时内赶到 |
[04:52] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[04:53] | It’s a little unclear. I’ll get right to it. | 还不太清楚 我会去搞清楚 |
[04:56] | Three weeks ago, there was an explosion at a data center in Virginia. | 三周前 弗吉尼亚州一家数据中心发生了爆炸 |
[05:00] | Last night, a data center owned by the same company | 昨晚 马里兰州 同一公司旗下的数据中心 |
[05:04] | – was attacked in Maryland. – Optimus. | -也受到了袭击 -擎天柱 |
[05:06] | From what I understand, their servers store NSA data. | 据我所知 他们的服务器储存着国安局的数据 |
[05:09] | So naturally, the FBI will assume | 所以 联调局理所当然地认为 |
[05:11] | they were targeted by some foreign entity | 这家公司被外国机构盯上了 |
[05:14] | looking for classified intel. | 目的是寻找机密情报 |
[05:16] | That makes total sense to me, | 我觉得很合理 |
[05:18] | which is why I’m certain you’ll completely disagree. | 所以我很肯定你完全不同意 |
[05:22] | I’m a contrarian by necessity, not by choice. | 我不是绝对逆向思维 而是出于必要性 |
[05:25] | If people were wrong less often, my life would be much easier. | 如果人们能少犯错 我的生活会容易得多 |
[05:29] | And considerably less smug. | 也不会那么的沾沾自喜了 |
[05:33] | My sources have ruled out Tehran, Beijing, | 我的线人已经排除了德黑兰 中国政府 |
[05:37] | Moscow, Pyongyang. | 莫斯科和朝鲜 |
[05:38] | Dollars to doughnuts, this was a domestic affair. | 这件事绝对是国内的事 |
[05:41] | – An anti-government group. – Some extremist group | -一个反政府组织 -一些极端分子组织 |
[05:43] | against the government, in favor of more privacy. | 支持更大的隐私权 反对政府 |
[05:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:47] | But whoever they are and whatever they’re after, | 但无论他们是谁 他们的目的是什么 |
[05:49] | it appears they won’t stop until they get it. | 他们不达目的绝不会罢休 |
[05:53] | Optimus is the largest data storage company in the country. | 擎天柱是国内最大的数据储存公司 |
[05:56] | They contract with Fortune 500 companies | 他们与财富500强公司签订了合约 |
[05:59] | and government agencies, including DOD, CIA, and NSA. | 以及政府机构 包括国防部 中情局和国安局 |
[06:03] | Sorry I’m late. I was jumping out of an airplane. | 抱歉我迟到了 我刚从飞机上跳了下来 |
[06:07] | Really. Skydiving. | 真的 跳伞 |
[06:09] | Have any of you ever done it? | 你们有人体验过吗 |
[06:11] | It’s insane. | 简直太疯狂了 |
[06:12] | Your enthusiasm is duly noted, | 我知道你现在很激动 |
[06:14] | as is your tardiness. | 还有你迟到了 |
[06:16] | – Agent Park? – The police report indicates | -帕克探员有什么补充 -警方报告表明 |
[06:17] | that three people died in last night’s blast | 昨晚炸掉他们的备用发电机的爆炸 |
[06:19] | that shut down their backup generators. | 造成三人死亡 |
[06:21] | Optimus was running on backups | 擎天柱公司当时靠备用发电机运行 |
[06:22] | because their power had been knocked out. | 因为他们的电源被切断了 |
[06:24] | What do we know about the outage? | 关于断电我们知道什么 |
[06:25] | Culpeper Electric was alerted by Optimus. | 擎天柱公司通知了库尔佩珀电力公司 |
[06:27] | But a crew didn’t arrive until after the explosion. | 但直到爆炸发生后 维修人员才到达 |
[06:30] | And the DOD stores highly classified information there. | 而且国防部在该公司储存了高度机密信息 |
[06:33] | Hard to think that’s a coincidence. | 很难让人认为这只是个巧合 |
[06:35] | Reddington would say it is. | 雷丁顿会觉得这就是个巧合 |
[06:37] | He thinks we’re looking at a domestic threat. | 他认为这是一起国内犯罪事件 |
[06:38] | Well, assuming he’s right, | 假设他是对的 |
[06:40] | we could be looking at corporate sabotage. | 这可能是公司间的阴谋 |
[06:42] | Optimus has been taking over more and more market share. | 擎天柱公司近年来抢占了越来越多的市场份额 |
[06:44] | Maybe one of its competitors got desperate. | 或许它的某个竞争对手不惜铤而走险 |
[06:46] | There’s also the privacy angle. | 还有可能是因为涉及隐私 |
[06:48] | Optimus collects metadata on citizens | 擎天柱公司一直未征得同意的情况下 |
[06:49] | whether they like it or not. | 采集公民的元数据 |
[06:51] | Ressler, Park, go to Optimus. | 雷斯勒 帕克 去一趟擎天柱公司 |
[06:52] | See what they could tell us about the latest attack. | 看看他们对于昨晚的袭击能提供什么信息 |
[06:55] | They have 50 data centers across the country. | 他们在全国范围内有五十家数据中心 |
[06:56] | 3472 | 仍然没有X先生的线索 到处都找遍了 P |
[06:57] | We don’t find those responsible, | 如果我们不能查出是谁 |
[06:58] | any one of them could be next. | 任何一家都可能是下一个遭袭对象 |
[07:02] | – Anything wrong? – ?No. | -怎么了 -没有 |
[07:05] | I just had a friend helping me find something, | 只是有个朋友在帮我找点东西 |
[07:07] | and he’s having a hard time doing it. | 但他目前进展困难 |
[07:29] | Great. | 好极了 |
[07:41] | Need a jump? | 要帮忙吗 |
[07:42] | If you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[07:44] | Pop the hood. I’ll grab my cables. | 打开引擎盖 我去拿工具来 |
[07:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:52] | What the… The battery is g– | 什么情况… 电池… |
[07:59] | What do you mean the Tokyo shipment didn’t go as planned? | 东京的货没能按计划运送是什么意思 |
[08:02] | It got sort of… rerouted. | 那批货…改路线了 |
[08:05] | – How? – Clerical error. | -怎么会 -文书错误 |
[08:06] | Someone transposed two digits on the VIN number, | 有人把识别号上的两位数字写错了 |
[08:09] | typed an “O” Instead of a zero. Simple mistake. | 把零写成了”O” 很简单的错误 |
[08:12] | Could have happened to anyone, really. | 谁都可能会犯这个错 |
[08:13] | So the vehicle’s not in Houston? | 所以那车不在休斯顿 |
[08:15] | It’s in Scranton. Pennsylvania. | 在宾夕法尼亚的斯克兰顿 |
[08:17] | Which is considerably closer. | 已经相当近了 |
[08:19] | Glen, we talked about this. You wanted an assignment. | 格伦 我们说好的 你想要份活干 |
[08:21] | I did, but this — I can fix this. | 没错 但这可以补救 |
[08:24] | It’s a bump in the road. | 这只是一点小意外而已 |
[08:26] | My guy in Tokyo did his job. | 我东京的伙计完成了他的工作 |
[08:28] | That vehicle came off the line, factory built and shipped. | 工厂负责制造和运输 货物离开了生产线 |
[08:31] | Approved by customs. It cleared the port. | 经海关批准 安全出港 |
[08:33] | I can go to Scranton, get the truck. | 我可以去斯克兰顿取那辆车 |
[08:34] | All you had to do | 你所需要做的只不过是 |
[08:36] | was make sure it was routed to the dealership in Houston | 确保它送到休斯顿的经销店 |
[08:40] | so you could buy it with the money I gave you! | 然后用我给你的钱把它买下来 |
[08:43] | I’m already looking at flights! | 我已经在看航班了 |
[08:45] | Glen, look at me. Do you understand? | 格伦 看着我 你到底明不明白 |
[08:48] | That truck isn’t just a truck. | 那货车不仅仅是一辆货车 |
[08:50] | It’s a test balloon carrying a shipment | 那是一个测试气球 |
[08:53] | of black market tritium valued at over $12 million. | 装着价值超过1200万美元的黑市氚气 |
[08:57] | If this shipment goes right, | 如果这单交易顺利 |
[08:59] | I land a contract that will pay dividends for years. | 我就能敲定一份盈利数年的丰厚合同 |
[09:02] | If it goes south, I can’t begin to tell you | 如果这事搞砸了 我都没法告诉你 |
[09:06] | how badly things go for everyone involved, | 这会对参与其中的每个人造成多糟的影响 |
[09:09] | starting with present company. | 就从当前这个公司开始 |
[09:11] | Aye, chillax. I’ll handle it. | 别着急 我会解决的 |
[09:14] | Oh, yes. You’re gonna handle it, alright. | 没错 你必须得解决 |
[09:16] | You’re gonna get on the next flight to Scranton, | 你得坐下一班去斯克兰顿的飞机 |
[09:18] | walk into that dealership, buy the damn truck, | 走进那家经销店 买下那辆车 |
[09:21] | and get it here by Tuesday | 然后在周二前把它弄过来 |
[09:23] | before my buyer is any the wiser. | 趁我的买家还没有发现这件事 |
[09:25] | Am I clear? | 你听懂了吗 |
[09:26] | Truck. Two days. | 取车 两天内 |
[09:29] | Here by Tuesday. | 周二前弄来 |
[09:33] | Might I ask one question? | 我能问个问题吗 |
[09:36] | This may seem like a reach, all things considered, | 虽然现在说起来可能有点不切实际 |
[09:39] | but would you be comfortable with me flying business class, | 但你介意我买商务舱过去吗 |
[09:43] | you know, for my back? | 我的背不太好 |
[09:45] | You have two days. | 你有两天时间 |
[09:52] | Okay, so you know how Culpeper said | 你们都知道库尔佩珀公司怎么说的吧 |
[09:53] | its crew didn’t arrive until hours after the explosion? | 他们的维修员直到爆炸几个小时后才到现场 |
[09:56] | According to Optimus, there was a truck there within minutes. | 据擎天柱公司说 有辆卡车在那待过几分钟 |
[09:58] | – Why is that relevant? – Because the truck that showed up, | -那有什么关联呢 -出现的那辆卡车 |
[10:01] | Culpeper reported it stolen three weeks ago. | 库尔佩珀公司三周前曾报告其失窃 |
[10:03] | We pulled CCTV feeds from a nearby business. | 我们从附近的公司调阅了监控录像 |
[10:05] | It shows the van approaching the Optimus facility | 监控画面显示一辆厢式货车抵达了擎天柱公司 |
[10:07] | just after the power went out. | 时间就在断电之后 |
[10:09] | Okay, so whoever did this cut the power on purpose, | 所以是有人故意切断了电源 |
[10:12] | showed up in a stolen truck to fix it, | 开着偷来的车假装来修 |
[10:13] | and then got waved in like a Trojan Horse. | 就像特洛伊木马一样潜入了公司 |
[10:15] | I see plates. Did you run a BOLO? | 可以看到车牌 你们发布协查通告了吗 |
[10:17] | We were about to. But first, we wanted to give you this. | 正打算去 但我们想先把这个给你们 |
[10:20] | From Optimus. | 擎天柱公司给我们的 |
[10:22] | The information that was stolen | 被窃取的信息 |
[10:23] | was backed up onto that hard drive. | 都备份在了这个硬盘里 |
[10:24] | Now, we don’t know who stole the data yet, | 我们还不知道是谁窃取了数据 |
[10:26] | but once you go through it, we may know why. | 但你们筛查数据之后或许可以知道原因 |
[10:35] | If you need to deal with it, | 如果你需要去处理这件事 |
[10:36] | whatever it is you’re looking for… | 无论你在寻找什么… |
[10:37] | I do, but I-I can go through the data first. | 我是需要处理 但我可以查完数据再去 |
[10:40] | Let me know what you find. | 有发现了告诉我 |
[10:42] | Okay, where do you want to start? | 好了 你想从哪儿开始 |
[10:44] | Would you have stayed with Tom if he didn’t want children? | 如果当初汤姆不想要孩子 你还会和他在一起吗 |
[10:48] | So that’s where you want to start? | 你就想从这儿开始 |
[10:49] | I want to stay with Elodie, | 我想和艾洛蒂在一起 |
[10:50] | but I also want a relationship with a future. | 但我想要的是一段能有未来的感情 |
[10:52] | And… | 而… |
[10:54] | You know what? Forget it. Here. | 算了 不说了 来 |
[10:57] | You know, as I recall, Samar didn’t want kids, either. | 我印象中 莎马好像也不想要孩子 |
[10:59] | Elodie wants kids, but they can’t have any. | 艾洛蒂想要孩子 但她们不会有孩子的 |
[11:02] | And…Samar was different. | 而且…莎马和她不一样 |
[11:05] | They are different, but you’re the same. | 她们是不一样 但你还是那个你 |
[11:08] | I just don’t think it’s a coincidence | 我不认为你是巧合地 |
[11:09] | you’ve fallen in love with two women who don’t want children. | 先后爱上了两个不想要孩子的女人 |
[11:12] | So you think my being with Samar and Elodie | 所以你认为我和莎马和艾洛蒂在一起 |
[11:14] | means I don’t want children? | 说明我也不想要孩子 |
[11:16] | What I think is you think too much. | 我认为你想得太多了 |
[11:19] | And if you’re meant to be with someone, | 如果你注定要和某人白头偕老 |
[11:22] | all that matters is that you are. | 能和她在一起就够了 |
[11:31] | Ah, there you are. | 你来了 |
[11:32] | We came as soon as we could. | 我们尽快赶来了 |
[11:34] | Oh, my. I do like that coat. | 我的天 我真喜欢这件大衣 |
[11:36] | – Merino or cashmere? – Looks like alpaca. | -是美利奴羊毛还是山羊绒 -看着像羊驼毛 |
[11:38] | That does not look like alpaca. | 那看着才不像羊驼毛 |
[11:41] | – It’s vicuna. – Ah, yes. | -是驼羊绒 -没错 |
[11:43] | What’s going on? Is there a problem with Houston? | 发生了什么 休斯顿那边出问题了吗 |
[11:45] | Oh, heavens no. A slight delay is all. | 当然不是 只是要稍稍延期 |
[11:47] | My people at the port decided to take extra precautions, | 我在港口那边的人决定升级安全措施 |
[11:50] | which is what you pay me for, | 你雇我正是为此 |
[11:52] | to get your product here without incident. | 不出差错地把你的货运到这里 |
[11:54] | – But we’re still on for Tuesday? – It’s him. | -但周二还是可以交货吧 -是他 |
[11:56] | Oh, speak of the devil. My man in Houston. | 说曹操曹操到 我在休斯顿的人 |
[11:58] | Please excuse me. Do you have it? | 失陪一下 你拿到了吗 |
[12:01] | Sort of. Uh, there’s been a bit of a development. | 算是吧 但有一点新情况 |
[12:04] | Oh, my God, Glen. Is the truck there in Scranton or not? | 我的天 格伦 车到底在不在斯克兰顿 |
[12:07] | It’s here, but it’s not for sale. | 车在 但它不卖 |
[12:10] | – Was it sold? What happened? – It’s complicated. | -是已经卖掉了吗 怎么回事 -有点复杂 |
[12:13] | Well, uncomplicate it for me. | 那就一点一点给我解释 |
[12:14] | Explain it to me like I’m a fourth grader. | 把我当做小学生 |
[12:16] | Yeah, well, as is turns out, Big John’s Auto here in Scranton | 好 是这样 斯克兰顿的胖约翰车行 |
[12:19] | has a competition every year, sort of a promotional event | 每年都会举办一个比赛 算是宣传手段 |
[12:22] | where they give away a truck. | 比赛会送出一辆卡车 |
[12:23] | They call it Hands On a Hardbody. | 叫做”手不离车” |
[12:27] | These nutters gather around the vehicle, | 一帮神经病围在车子周围 |
[12:29] | standing as long as they can, day and night, | 把一只手放在车上 日夜站立 |
[12:32] | one hand on the truck to see who can last the longest. | 看谁能坚持的时间最长 |
[12:35] | The last one left standing wins the truck. | 最后胜出的人就能赢得这辆车 |
[12:37] | – It really is a test of endurance. – This isn’t happening. | -这就是在比毅力 -难以置信 |
[12:39] | I’m only 30 hours deep, and I’ve already seen four people drop. | 我才站了30小时 已经有四个人退出了 |
[12:42] | I’m telling you, it’s a real — | 我跟你说 这真的… |
[12:43] | – Oh, hey. Got to go. – No, wait. Glen. | -好了 我得挂了 -不 等等 格伦 |
[12:45] | We get a 15-minute break every few hours, | 我们每隔几个小时会有十五分钟的休息 |
[12:47] | but so far, I am feelin’ strong. | 但目前为止 我感觉好得很 |
[12:49] | I’m coming there myself. | 我亲自过来 |
[12:50] | I appreciate the support, but I got this. | 我很感谢你的支持 但我自己能行 |
[12:52] | As long as my hammer toe doesn’t act up, | 只要我的锤状趾不发作 |
[12:54] | I think I can go the distance. | 我应该就能站到最后 |
[12:57] | Within two days, I plan to be eastbound and down | 用不了两天 我就会飞奔向东 |
[13:00] | and headed your way. | 驶向你了 |
[13:02] | Wish me luck! | 祝我好运 |
[13:06] | What a guy. | 这是个厉害的家伙 |
[13:07] | – Is everything okay? – Jolly good. | -一切都好吗 -好极了 |
[13:09] | Your cargo is in country. | 你的货已经入境了 |
[13:11] | That said, I think it may be worth discussing | 不过 我们觉得我们可能需要讨论一下 |
[13:14] | a slight adjustment to our Tuesday delivery plan. | 对周二的交货计划作出些微调整 |
[13:31] | It’s time I introduced myself. My name’s Newton Purcell. | 是时候介绍我自己了 我叫纽顿·珀塞尔 |
[13:36] | I doubt you remember me, but we met some years ago. | 你应该不记得我 但我们几年前见过 |
[13:39] | We talked about the impact sound can have | 我们讨论了声音可能会对一个人的 |
[13:42] | on a person’s mind, body, and soul. | 精神 身体和灵魂产生的影响 |
[13:45] | To put it charitably, you were something of a skeptic. | 说得好听点 你对我说的深表怀疑 |
[14:02] | Shock wave lithotripsy is what doctors use | 医生使用冲击碎石术 |
[14:05] | to crush kidney stones. ?Aah! | 来粉碎肾结石 |
[14:07] | By making a few small adjustments to the amplitude | 但如果对声波的幅度和频率 |
[14:09] | and frequency of the sound waves, | 以及声波的频率 |
[14:12] | I can cause mild tingling, | 我可以引起轻微的刺痛感 |
[14:14] | disrupt blood circulation and nerve functions. | 破坏血液循环和神经功能 |
[14:17] | Please stop. | 求求你 别这样 |
[14:19] | You didn’t believe me when I told you | 我当时告诉你的时候 你没有相信 |
[14:20] | sound could drive a man insane. | 声音可以让人发疯 |
[14:22] | – I believe you. I do. – Oh, I’m sure you do — now. | -我信了 我真信了 -我想你现在肯定信了 |
[14:29] | So I’ll pose a different question, | 我再提一个问题吧 |
[14:31] | one which you’ll never be able to answer. | 这个问题你永远也无法回答了 |
[14:35] | Can a person be killed by sound? | 声音能杀人吗 |
[14:38] | No. I’m begging you. | 不 求你了 |
[14:41] | No. | 不 |
[15:07] | – So Reddington was right? – Yes. According to the data, | -雷丁顿是对的 -没错 根据数据 |
[15:09] | none of the stolen files relate to national security. | 失窃的文件均与国家安全无关 |
[15:12] | – What do they relate to? – Internal company data, | -那和什么有关 -公司内部数据 |
[15:14] | personnel files, contracts, lobbying. | 个人资料 合同 游说 |
[15:16] | For what purpose? Blackmail? Corporate espionage? | 目的是什么 敲诈 还是商业刺探 |
[15:18] | At this point, we don’t know. | 目前我们也不知道 |
[15:21] | Keen, I know you have to go. | 基恩 我知道你得走了 |
[15:22] | Aram, go over the data again. | 阿兰姆 再过一遍数据 |
[15:24] | See if there’s anything you missed. | 看看有没有遗漏 |
[15:25] | BOLO came back with a match on the Culpeper van. | 协查通告找到了库尔佩珀货车的匹配结果 |
[15:27] | Abandoned in an alley in Annapolis. | 被遗弃在了安纳波利斯的一个小巷里 |
[15:46] | Looks like we have ourselves a body. | 看来我们找到了一具尸体 |
[15:53] | I hope you got my text. And I wish I had better news. | 希望你收到了我的短信 我也希望有更好的消息 |
[15:57] | It’s not your fault. You did what you could. | 这不是你的错 你已经尽力了 |
[15:59] | – Yeah. – So there were no hits on the guy I’m looking for? | -是啊 -我们找的那个人还没有线索 是吗 |
[16:02] | Nothing. Not off the BOLO or from the field offices. | 没有 无论是协查通告还是外勤办事处都没有消息 |
[16:05] | He’s a ghost. To find him, | 他就像鬼 要找到他 |
[16:07] | you’re gonna need a ghost hunter. | 你需要一个捉鬼人 |
[16:12] | A P.I.? | 私人调查员 |
[16:13] | Crazy expensive. Cash only. | 价格很贵 只收现金 |
[16:16] | Psychotic and worth every penny. | 有点神经质 不过绝对值 |
[16:19] | You’re telling me that sound did this? | 你说这是声音造成的 |
[16:21] | M.E. thinks so. | 法医这么认为 |
[16:22] | His ears were perforated and the joints degraded. | 他双耳穿孔 关节退化 |
[16:25] | He thinks it might be some kind of a sonic weapon. | 他认为可能是某种声波武器造成 |
[16:28] | He’s never seen one but says that directed ultrasonic waves | 他从没见过这种事 不过他说定向超声波 |
[16:30] | can sever nerves and burst blood vessels. | 可以切断神经并破坏血管 |
[16:32] | The victim was a Westlake city councilmember. | 被害人曾任韦斯特莱克市议员 |
[16:35] | He served two terms before | 干过两届 |
[16:36] | opening a consulting business in Annapolis. | 后来去安纳波利斯开办咨询业务 |
[16:38] | Westlake? Isn’t that the site of another Optimus facility? | 韦斯特莱克 那里不是有擎天柱的另一家厂吗 |
[16:41] | Exactly, and besides the van connecting Healy to Optimus, | 没错 不止货车把希利和公司联系了起来 |
[16:44] | this was in the stolen files — | 失窃文件中还有这些 |
[16:46] | a series of hidden payments made from Optimus to Healy | 擎天柱于2015年给希利和一位叫莉比·毕肖普的女人 |
[16:50] | and to a woman named Libby Bishop in 2015. | 一系列秘密汇款 |
[16:54] | And she is? | 她是谁 |
[16:59] | Agent Mojtabai? | 莫伊塔巴尔探员 |
[17:00] | Um, uh, right. | 没错 |
[17:02] | Uh, Bishop, Bishop. | 毕肖普 毕肖普 |
[17:03] | She is another member of the city council. | 她也是市议员 |
[17:06] | Find her and put her in protective custody. | 找到她 对她进行保护性监管 |
[17:09] | We have to assume if the blacklister went after Healy, | 如果绑架者盯上了希力 |
[17:11] | he’ll go after her, also. | 我们只能假设她也被盯上了 |
[17:15] | Skydiving get canceled? | 跳伞取消了吗 |
[17:17] | I’m sorry. Uh, it’s Elodie. | 抱歉 是艾洛蒂 |
[17:18] | Her husband, uh, he’s back in the hospital. | 她的丈夫 又进医院了 |
[17:27] | – Hey. I’m sorry to bother you. – Hi. | -抱歉打扰了 -你好 |
[17:29] | Um, my dog slipped free of her harness. | 我的狗挣脱了牵引绳 |
[17:30] | I think I saw her go in your backyard. | 我好像看到它跑进你的后院了 |
[17:32] | – Do you mind if I take a look? – Oh, not at all. | -你介意我看一眼吗 -当然不介意 |
[17:33] | – What — What’s her name? – Macy. | -它叫什么名字 -梅西 |
[17:36] | – She’s a slippery one. – Poor thing. | -它经常挣脱狗绳 -可怜的小家伙 |
[17:37] | Go around back, and I-I’ll meet you there. | 绕到后院去 我在那里等你 |
[17:42] | Macy! Here girl! | 梅西 到这来 |
[17:48] | Come on. | 快接 |
[17:49] | – Hello? – Libby Bishop? | -喂 -莉比·毕肖普吗 |
[17:51] | This is Agent Alina Park with the FBI. | 我是联调局的艾莉娜·帕克探员 |
[17:54] | Is this some kind of joke? | 这是恶作剧吗 |
[17:56] | Did Darren put you up to this? | 是达伦让你们这么干的吗 |
[17:58] | Ryan Healy’s been killed. | 瑞恩·希利被杀了 |
[18:00] | What? | 什么 |
[18:01] | Macy! Here girl! | 梅西 到这来 |
[18:03] | Are you somewhere safe? | 你在安全的地方吗 |
[18:04] | – I’m at home. – Are you alone? | -我在家 -你一个人吗 |
[18:07] | I’m helping a man look for his dog. | 我在帮一个人找他的狗 |
[18:09] | Okay, Libby, I want you to stay calm, alright? | 好 莉比 我希望你保持冷静 好吗 |
[18:12] | If he can hear you, answer my questions | 如果他听得见你说话 你就像和朋友对话一样 |
[18:14] | like you’re talking to a friend. | 回答我的问题 |
[18:15] | Nice and relaxed. Do you know this man? | 轻松愉快一点 你认识这个人吗 |
[18:17] | No. No, we haven’t found her yet. | 不 我们还没找到狗 |
[18:22] | What time will you be… home? | 你什么时候回家 |
[18:25] | We’re less than five minutes away. | 我们五分钟内就到 |
[18:26] | If he comes after you, you have to scream and fight like hell. | 如果他要对你动手 你一定要奋力反抗 大声呼叫 |
[18:29] | Do you hear me? You have to fight. | 听见了吗 一定要反抗 |
[18:32] | Libby? | 莉比 |
[18:40] | Libby Bishop? | 莉比·毕肖普 |
[18:43] | FBI. | 联调局 |
[18:49] | We’re too late. | 我们来得太晚了 |
[19:00] | But maybe this will help us. | 但或许这对我们有所帮助 |
[19:25] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[19:27] | Nothing, honey. | 没什么 宝贝 |
[19:28] | Your daddy just always taught me to be ready for a rainy day. | 你爸爸总是告诉我要未雨绸缪 |
[19:32] | But it’s not raining. | 但没有下雨啊 |
[19:35] | Aren’t you too smart for your own good? | 你可真是个小机灵鬼 |
[19:37] | Come here. Get up here. | 过来 坐到我腿上来 |
[19:46] | Have I ever told you how your daddy and I met? | 我有没有讲过和你爸爸是怎么认识的 |
[19:51] | No? | 没有吗 |
[19:56] | Elodie. | 艾洛蒂 |
[20:01] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[20:02] | They did angioplasty, | 给他做了心脏血管扩张术 |
[20:04] | put stents in to open up his arteries. | 放了支架 以撑开动脉 |
[20:06] | He’s in recovery. | 他在恢复中 |
[20:07] | Alright, good. | 很好 |
[20:10] | I’m glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你能过来 |
[20:13] | – So, I’ve been thinking about — – There’s something I want to — | -我一直在想… -我有话要跟你说… |
[20:16] | Oh. I’m — I’m sorry. Go ahead. | 抱歉 你说吧 |
[20:18] | No, please. You first. | 不 你先说 |
[20:21] | What’s been happening with Charles, | 最近在查尔斯身上发生的 |
[20:23] | his — his recent health scares, | 他最近的健康危机 |
[20:24] | it just made me realize how — how selfish I’ve been. | 让我意识到了自己有多自私 |
[20:29] | This is my burden. It’s not yours. | 这是我的责任 不是你的 |
[20:32] | You deserve a life. | 你应该正常生活 |
[20:34] | And I can’t give you the one you want. | 而我给不了你想要的 |
[20:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:41] | Maybe I should have gone first. | 或许应该由我先开口 |
[20:44] | Because what I’ve been realizing is that I think too much | 因为我最近发现 我想的太多 |
[20:50] | and that I need to stop thinking and just feel. | 我应该停止思虑 而去感受 |
[20:56] | And when I do that, I feel like I want to be with you. | 我这么做之后 我觉得自己想和你在一起 |
[21:01] | Look around. | 看看周围 |
[21:04] | You don’t want this. | 你不会想要这样的生活 |
[21:07] | I’m looking in the only direction that matters. | 我正看向唯一重要的方向 |
[21:10] | And I’m telling you I do. | 我要告诉你我愿意 |
[21:14] | Mrs. Radcliffe? | 拉德克里夫太太 |
[21:16] | Can I see him now? | 我能进去看他吗 |
[21:18] | I’m afraid there’s been a complication. | 出现了并发症 |
[21:20] | I thought he was in recovery. | 我以为他已经在恢复了 |
[21:22] | He was. | 本来是的 |
[21:23] | An aneurysm burst, causing a brain hemorrhage, | 一处动脉瘤破裂 引起了脑出血 |
[21:26] | and there was nothing we could do. | 我们已经尽力了 |
[21:27] | He passed away. I’m sorry. | 他过世了 我很抱歉 |
[21:30] | Wait, no. | 等等 不 |
[21:33] | He can’t be gone! | 他不可能去世了 |
[21:36] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[21:37] | I didn’t even get a chance to say goodbye. | 我甚至没机会和他道别 |
[21:49] | What’s with all the police? | 这帮警察来干什么 |
[21:50] | I don’t know, but that’s a lot of police. | 我不知道 但这里有许多警察 |
[21:54] | How long has it been? | 多长时间了 |
[21:56] | 41 hours. | 四十一小时了 |
[21:57] | Forty — Oh, my… | 四十… 我的天 |
[22:00] | I don’t know how you do it! | 怎么做到的 |
[22:02] | Okay, go ahead and take a five-minute break. | 去休息五分钟吧 |
[22:11] | Let’s give him a call. | 打给他 |
[22:22] | What the hell is going on? | 什么情况 |
[22:23] | It’s the hammer toe. She’s back. | 锤状趾又复发了 |
[22:25] | I’m not talking about your feet. I’m talking about all the cops. | 我没说你的脚 说的是警察 |
[22:29] | Why is this place crawling with cops? | 这个地方为什么满是警察 |
[22:31] | Tell me about it. They’re all here | 还说呢 他们来这儿 |
[22:33] | to support that rookie on the force over in Old Forge. | 是来支持老弗吉城的那位菜鸟警察 |
[22:36] | Sundance Kid they call him. | 他们管他小霸王 |
[22:37] | I’m not worried about him | 说到这儿 我不担心他 |
[22:39] | or any of the other competitors, for that matter. | 或是其他的竞争对手 |
[22:41] | Real competition is…Pastor Ritzen. | 真正的对手是 里森牧师 |
[22:44] | He won in ’16, then again in ’18, | 他16年和18年都获胜了 |
[22:46] | and now God’s soldier’s back for blood. | 现在上帝的战士回来了 |
[22:49] | Honestly, my feet — | 说实话 我的脚… |
[22:51] | Glen, the merchandise on that truck — | 格伦 卡车上的货物 |
[22:53] | No, really. My feet. | 不 我的脚 |
[22:55] | I know you can’t come here with all the boobies on the beat, | 我知道你不能大摇大摆地走进来 |
[22:57] | but maybe Dembe could come rub ’em. | 但或许邓比可以 |
[22:59] | Everyone else has someone here to cheer them on. | 其他人都有别人来给他们加油 |
[23:02] | – I got nobody. – Glen, please. Listen to me. | -我一个人也没有 -格伦 听我说 |
[23:03] | This is psychological warfare. Don’t worry, chief. | 这是心理战 别担心 老大 |
[23:07] | I’m gonna get you that merchandise on that truck — | 我一定会让你拿到卡车上的货物 |
[23:10] | Okay, we’re back. | 我们继续 |
[23:11] | Got to jump. We’re back. | 得去了 我们继续了 |
[23:13] | Wait, no, Glen! Hold on. | 等等 不 格伦 等等 |
[23:14] | – You’re not back. – I got this. | -你不能继续 -我没问题的 |
[23:17] | Eye of the tiger. | 要打败最强 |
[23:20] | You want me to call his mother, get her involved? | 要我打给他母亲 让她来打气吗 |
[23:22] | Oh, my God, no. | 我的天 不了 |
[23:23] | Talk about bad to worse. | 只会让事情更糟 |
[23:25] | He’s dug in like a deer tick. | 他像蜱虫一样陷进去了 |
[23:27] | Well, I’m not rubbing his feet. | 我可不要给他揉脚 |
[23:29] | We need the names and information | 我们需要把手不离车比赛的 |
[23:31] | of every contestant with a hand on that truck, | 全部参赛者信息 |
[23:33] | because believe me, Glen’s not going anywhere, | 相信我 格伦绝不会离开 |
[23:35] | but if, all of a sudden, he drops like a sack, | 但假如他突然之间暴毙 |
[23:37] | one of these other clowns is gonna be driving around town | 其他小丑就会开车带着我们的一千两百万 |
[23:39] | in our $12 million. | 在城里瞎晃 |
[23:42] | You know how the M.E. said that Healy was killed by sound? | 还记得验尸官说希利是被声音杀死的吗 |
[23:45] | – We found it at Libby Bishop’s. – A hearing aid? | -在莉比·毕肖普家找到的 -助听器吗 |
[23:47] | On the phone, I told her to put up a fight. | 电话里 我让她殊死抵抗 |
[23:49] | That tells me she did. | 这证明她的确做到了 |
[23:51] | I spoke to Aram. Elodie’s husband died. | 我刚和阿兰姆谈过 艾洛蒂的丈夫去世了 |
[23:56] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾听到这个 |
[23:57] | I’m not sure you should be. | 我不确定你是否该遗憾 |
[23:58] | Is it a tragedy if you’re dating a married woman | 如果你私会的已婚妇女的丈夫去世了 |
[24:00] | – and her husband dies? – He said he’d be here as soon as he can. | -这算是个悲剧吗 -他说他立马过来 |
[24:05] | The hearing aid, what does that get us? | 那个助听器 能找到什么线索 |
[24:07] | Well, it’s not a what. It’s a who. | 不是什么 而是谁 |
[24:08] | Dara Lin — the doctor who designed it. | 达拉·林 设计助听器的医生 |
[24:10] | See, it was specially made not to amplify sound | 这个助听器不是为了放大声音 |
[24:14] | but to block it out. | 而是屏蔽声音 |
[24:17] | I make these for a lot of my patients. | 我为病人做了好多 |
[24:18] | There is a serial number on it. Can you find a name that way? | 这上面有序列号 你能找到名字吗 |
[24:23] | – You say he killed someone? – And abducted someone else. | -你说他杀了人 -还绑架了别人 |
[24:25] | If we wait on a warrant, he’ll kill her, too. | 如果我们继续苦等搜查令 那她也会遇害 |
[24:28] | You made him a hearing aid that blocks out sound. | 你给他做了个屏蔽声音的助听器 |
[24:31] | Is it really that common? | 这很普遍吗 |
[24:32] | When I became an ENT, it was unheard of. | 我刚成为耳鼻喉科医生时 还没有这种设备 |
[24:34] | Now I find that my patients are as concerned | 后来我发现有的病人们对于自己能听到某些声音 |
[24:36] | by what they can hear as by what they can’t. | 就像其他病人不能听到声音一样焦虑 |
[24:38] | Noise pollution. | 噪音污染 |
[24:39] | The Surgeon General has been warning | 卫生局长官一直在提醒关注 |
[24:41] | about the health hazards for a generation — | 这代人面临的健康危机 |
[24:43] | anxiety, depression, dementia. | 焦虑 抑郁 痴呆 |
[24:45] | – Sound can cause all that? – Not one sound, no. | -声音可以造成那些吗 -单一种声音不行 |
[24:48] | But we live in a world of continuous sound — | 但我们生活在一个声音不断的世界 |
[24:51] | low-frequency radio signals, | 低频无线电信号 |
[24:52] | electrical substations, server farms. | 变电站 服务器聚集区 |
[24:55] | Server farms. You mean like data centers? | 服务器聚集区 比如数据中心吗 |
[24:57] | Exactly. The noise generated by their cooling system | 没错 数据中心冷却系统产生的噪音 |
[25:00] | is precisely the type of low-frequency sound | 正好是一种低频声音 |
[25:02] | which can elevate stress hormones | 提升应激激素 |
[25:03] | like cortisol and adrenaline, | 比如皮质醇和肾上腺素 |
[25:05] | which, over time, can lead to | 长时间暴露后 能导致 |
[25:06] | high blood pressure, stroke, and heart failure. | 高血压 中风 及心脏衰竭 |
[25:09] | And apparently murder. | 显然还有谋杀 |
[25:10] | Here it is. | 找到了 |
[25:12] | The man you’re looking for is Newton Purcell. | 你们要找的人叫纽顿·珀塞尔 |
[25:22] | I always figured it would be Gordon or Cartwright. | 我一直以为会是戈登或卡特莱特 |
[25:26] | But I was wrong, wasn’t I, Libby? | 但我错了 是吧 莉比 |
[25:29] | Please, whoever you are — | 拜托 无论你是谁 |
[25:31] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[25:33] | You had your chance to speak. Now you’re going to listen. | 已经给了你发声的机会 现在换你好好听了 |
[25:54] | We had an agreement. | 我们说好了的 |
[25:56] | You said you could get this done. | 你说过你会办妥这事 |
[25:58] | And it’s getting done. | 正在办理 |
[25:59] | Clearly it’s not. | 显然没有 |
[26:01] | You’ve already moved the timeline once. | 你已经延后过一次时间了 |
[26:03] | You’re asking to move it again. | 现在你又要延后 |
[26:04] | Don’t get you vicuna in a bunch. Take a breath. | 别急得跳脚 放松点 |
[26:08] | You came to me because you had no viable way | 你来找我是因为你没办法 |
[26:11] | to get your product into the country. | 把你的货带进美国 |
[26:14] | This pipeline we’re testing, | 我们在测试的通道 |
[26:16] | this concept of moving a single vehicle | 这个从装备线上把一整辆车 |
[26:19] | from the assembly line as a courier, it’s new. | 直接当作信使的方法 是新方法 |
[26:22] | And it’s going to have unforeseen obstacles, | 而且会遇上很多难以预见的障碍 |
[26:26] | which we obviously now have, | 现在我们正好遇到了 |
[26:28] | which is why I asked for the extension. | 因此我需要延长期限 |
[26:31] | If that’s a problem, we’ll work around it. | 如果这是个问题 可以之后再商量 |
[26:33] | But rest assured, I have my top man on the job. | 但请放心 我已经派出自己最得力的手下 |
[26:38] | Top man. | 最得力的手下 |
[26:38] | My top man. | 我最得力的手下 |
[26:44] | A man I trust, | 我相信他 |
[26:45] | a man with whom I share a history, | 我们交情颇深 |
[26:47] | I’d go into battle | 我愿意在任何时候 |
[26:49] | shoulder to shoulder any time, anywhere | 任何地方 和他肩并肩作战的人 |
[26:53] | because his dedication knows no bounds. | 因为他的奉献精神无与伦比 |
[26:57] | If there is a man who can get you your shipment on time, | 如果有人能及时让你的货物抵达 |
[27:02] | it’s my guy Glen. | 那就是我的格伦 |
[27:03] | So you can doubt me, you can doubt my services, | 你可以质疑我 质疑我的服务 |
[27:06] | but do not doubt Glen. | 但别质疑格伦 |
[27:08] | Eye…of…the…tiger. | 打…败…最…强 |
[27:19] | Those were powerful words, Raymond. | 那些话分量不轻啊 雷蒙德 |
[27:21] | – I wish I believed them. – Yeah, well, so do I. | -我希望我能相信 -是啊 我也是 |
[27:24] | But they needed to be reassured. | 但他们需要得到保证 |
[27:27] | You and I, on the other hand, know the truth… | 但另一方面 你和我知道真相 |
[27:29] | …so please tell me you have the information | 所以拜托告诉我你拿到了 |
[27:31] | on the remaining contestants. | 其他竞争者的信息 |
[27:34] | – I do. – Good. Because we need to fix this thing | -是的 -很好 毕竟我们得赶在 |
[27:36] | before Glen bungles it more than he already has… | 格伦进一步搞砸并让咱们破财之前 |
[27:39] | …and costs us a fortune. | 把这事处理好 |
[28:05] | Dr. Lin was able to use the ear piece to ID a suspect. | 林医生凭耳塞给出了一个嫌疑人 |
[28:07] | Name’s Newton Purcell. 38-year-old mechanical engineer. | 叫纽顿·珀塞尔 三十八岁的机械工程师 |
[28:11] | Last known address is on Pine Road in Westlake, Maryland. | 已知的最新住址为马里兰州韦斯特莱克市松路 |
[28:13] | The same town where Healy and Bishop are on the city council. | 和市议会的希利及毕肖普在一个地方 |
[28:16] | And home to an Optimus facility. | 也有一家擎天柱的厂 |
[28:18] | Agent Keen and I are on our way to Purcell’s home now. | 基恩探员和我正前往珀塞尔家 |
[28:22] | Back when we lived in Ohio, | 梅洛迪和我住在俄亥俄州时 |
[28:24] | Melody and I used to go for walks after I got home from work. | 经常在我下班回家后出门散步 |
[28:28] | Best part of my day. | 每天最开心的时候 |
[28:30] | Peaceful, quiet. | 平和又静谧 |
[28:31] | Dr. Lin says Purcell suffers acute auditory distress | 林医生说由于服务器聚集区制造噪音 |
[28:34] | caused by the noise generated by the server farms, | 珀塞尔饱受听觉敏锐之苦 |
[28:37] | and he’s not alone. | 而且这样的人不止他一个 |
[28:38] | Apparently, thousands experience similar effects. | 成千上万人有类似情况 |
[28:42] | It was faint at first. | 一开始是晕眩 |
[28:44] | At that point, they only had a handful of units online. | 当时只有少量服务器上线 |
[28:47] | But as time went on, the hum got louder and louder. | 但慢慢的 蜂鸣声越来越响 |
[28:53] | Until one day… | 直到有一天 |
[28:56] | …when I went for a walk on my own, | 我独自散步 |
[28:58] | the hum came back home with me. | 那蜂鸣声跟着我回了家 |
[29:01] | I heard it all the time. | 我总是能听到 |
[29:04] | I couldn’t sleep. I lost my job. | 我无法入睡 丢了工作 |
[29:07] | We sold the house, moved to Westlake. | 卖了房子 搬去韦斯特莱克市 |
[29:11] | And then six months later, guess what? | 六个月后 你猜怎么着 |
[29:14] | I found out Optimus was opening up a facility just a mile away. | 擎天柱居然要在一英里之外开厂 |
[29:18] | Back in 2014, | 回到2014年 |
[29:19] | Optimus selected Westlake as the site of their next center, | 擎天柱将下一处数据中心定在韦斯特莱克市 |
[29:22] | but construction was held up | 但由于一份环境影响报告 |
[29:23] | due to an environmental impact report | 建议对此中心的噪声效应 |
[29:25] | which recommended further study | 作进一步研究 |
[29:27] | of the acoustic effects of their new facility. | 所以建造工作被叫停 |
[29:29] | Melody said that sound knocked all the kindness out of me. | 梅洛迪说这些声音赶走了我的全部好品质 |
[29:33] | I wasn’t surprised when she left. | 我并不意外她离开了我 |
[29:35] | Truth is, I hardly noticed. | 事实上 我几乎没注意 |
[29:38] | He didn’t only want to hurt Optimus. | 他不仅想要破坏擎天柱 |
[29:40] | He wanted to punish the people responsible | 还想要惩罚一开始 |
[29:42] | – for allowing it to be built in the first place. – Healy and Bishop. | -批准动工的那些人 -希利和毕肖普 |
[29:44] | So Purcell knew that Optimus was paying somebody | 所以珀塞尔知道擎天柱是买通了某些人 |
[29:47] | to fast track construction. He just didn’t know who. | 以加快进度 只是不知道这些人的身份 |
[29:49] | I mean, there’s no record of the decision, which explains | 因为决策过程没有记录 这也是 |
[29:51] | why he went digging through Optimus’ corporate data. | 他去挖擎天柱企业数据的原因 |
[29:54] | Three days after Optimus made payments to Healy and Bishop, | 擎天柱给希利和毕肖普打款后第三天 |
[29:57] | zoning commission canceled the study. | 区划委员会取消该研究 |
[29:59] | Construction started six weeks later. | 六周后开始动工 |
[30:02] | I thought I was… helping, cutting through red tape. | 我以为自己是…在帮忙 减少形式工作 |
[30:05] | It was gonna bring jobs to the city. | 数据中心能增加本市的工作岗位 |
[30:08] | I-I-I didn’t know. | 我…我不知道 |
[30:18] | People think of sound pollution as a nuisance… | 人们总觉得所谓噪音污染是没事找事 |
[30:22] | …an annoyance. | 惹人讨厌 |
[30:24] | But something tells me… | 但我知道 |
[30:27] | …when the world hears what happened to you, | 如果别人能体验我听到的东西 |
[30:30] | they’ll understand just how dangerous sound can be. | 就能明白声音竟可如此危险 |
[31:12] | Park. Park, cut the power. | 帕克 帕克 断电 |
[31:24] | Libby? Are you alright? | 莉比 你还好吗 |
[32:02] | Park! | 帕克 |
[32:07] | Alina! | 艾莉娜 |
[32:19] | Newton Purcell, you’re under arrest | 纽顿·珀塞尔 你因涉嫌 |
[32:20] | for the murder of Ryan Healy. | 谋杀瑞恩·希利被捕 |
[32:52] | Okay, folks. That concludes hour 64. | 好了 各位 64个钟头到了 |
[32:56] | Take a break to rest and use the facilities. | 稍事休息 上上卫生间 |
[33:10] | Looking good out there, Father. A little too good, maybe. | 表现不错 神父 也许有点过于不错了 |
[33:14] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[33:15] | Well, you got the big fella. | 你条件出众 占尽先机 |
[33:17] | But the little guy, the sweatband, track suit, | 可那小个子 箍着吸汗带 穿着田径服 |
[33:20] | and terrible feet, who’s he got? | 脚还有问题 他有什么 |
[33:22] | It doesn’t seem like a fair fight, does it? | 似乎并不公平啊 |
[33:25] | The Lord works in mysterious ways. | 主总是神秘行事 |
[33:27] | Yes, but there’s nothing mysterious | 那是 但格伦所遭受的痛苦 |
[33:29] | about the pain Glen is in — | 并不神秘 就摆在我们面前 |
[33:31] | sciatica, herniated disc, hemorrhoids. | 坐骨神经痛 腰椎间盘突出 还有痔疮 |
[33:34] | But the real pain is, the guy’s a natural-born loser. | 但最大的痛苦莫过于 这家伙是个天生的输家 |
[33:38] | He has never won anything, | 他从来没有赢过 |
[33:41] | and he’s got his heart set on that truck. | 现在全部心思都在那辆车上 |
[33:44] | You’ve won, what? Twice? | 你赢过多少次来着 两次吗 |
[33:46] | Well, you of all people would know, | 你应该最明白 |
[33:48] | if he could come away a winner | 假如他能胜出 |
[33:50] | it would be the answer to all his prayers. | 这会是对他全部祈祷的回应 |
[33:53] | It’s because I’ve won twice | 正因为我已经赢过两次 |
[33:56] | that I know salvation doesn’t come | 我才清楚最后获胜的人 |
[33:58] | with being the last man standing. | 不一定能获得救赎 |
[34:00] | It comes from doing your best, | 它源于自己的努力 |
[34:02] | which I’m sure your friend will realize when he comes in second. | 我相信你的朋友很快就能理解 |
[34:09] | Have you driven a Mercedes? How about a Mercedes? | 你开过奔驰吗 奔驰怎么样 |
[34:13] | Surely you can find salvation in German engineering. | 你一定可以从德国制造工程中得到救赎 |
[34:17] | Are you offering me a bribe? | 你在贿赂我吗 |
[34:18] | Consider it tithing. | 就当是交什一税了 |
[34:22] | I need to get back. | 我该回去了 |
[34:23] | I’m a sedan man, myself. | 我是个轿车爱好者 |
[34:25] | The S-Class is heavenly. | S系列舒适无比 |
[34:27] | But perhaps you’d be more comfortable in a G wagon. | 但或者你更喜欢大G越野车 |
[34:30] | Or hey, what about an SL Roadster? | 再或者是SL系列跑车 |
[34:33] | You and the missus out on the open road, | 你带着女伴在公路上驰骋 |
[34:35] | feeling the wind in your pulpit gown? | 感受风穿过你的道袍 |
[34:41] | Have you seen the Maybach? | 你知道迈巴赫吗 |
[34:43] | Ah, with the executive rear seats, the massage function. | 奢华的后座 还带按摩功能 |
[34:47] | And the calf rests and the pull-down tables. | 能放松小腿还有可收合的桌板 |
[34:49] | For your wafers and wife. | 为了你的圣饼和妻子 |
[34:53] | Let me pray on it. | 让我祈祷吧 |
[34:57] | Or perhaps a Sprinter for the flock. | 为了信众也可以考虑一下Sprinter |
[35:01] | We know about the hum. | 我们知道蜂鸣的事 |
[35:04] | Is that why you killed Healy and abducted Bishop? | 所以你就杀了希利 绑架了毕肖普吗 |
[35:07] | Because you blame them for it, for causing the hum? | 你认为是他们的错 是他们制造了蜂鸣 |
[35:10] | – Have you ever seen the stars? – The stars? | -你们见过星河吗 -星河 |
[35:13] | Not one or two. | 不是一两颗星星 |
[35:15] | Not the North Star or a dot in Orion’s belt. | 不是北极星或者猎户座腰带上的某颗星 |
[35:17] | I’m talking about Pegasus, Leo, the constellations, | 而是飞马 狮子这些星座 |
[35:21] | the Milky Way, the heavens. | 银河 天堂 |
[35:24] | We can’t see them anymore. | 我们再也见不到了 |
[35:25] | Light pollution has blocked our view of Heaven, | 光污染让我们再也见不到天堂 |
[35:28] | and no one cares. | 却没人在乎 |
[35:29] | Let’s talk about Ryan Healy. | 我们聊聊瑞恩·希利吧 |
[35:31] | And what did God create in Heaven? | 上帝在天堂里创造了什么呢 |
[35:33] | Wind whistling in the trees, waves crashing on beaches, | 风拂过树叶的声音 浪拍打沙滩的声音 |
[35:36] | the love song of the nightingale and the lark. | 还有夜莺和百灵鸟的啼鸣 |
[35:39] | And we can’t hear them anymore. | 我们都再也听不到了 |
[35:42] | Sound pollution has drowned out God’s music, | 声音污染让我们再也听不到上帝之乐 |
[35:45] | and no one cares. | 却没人在乎 |
[35:47] | Is that why you killed Healy? Because you care? | 所以你杀了希利吗 因为你在乎 |
[35:50] | I killed him because I want the hum to stop. | 我杀他是为了阻止蜂鸣 |
[35:55] | And because I know it never will. | 尽管我知道这不可能 |
[36:04] | I’ll reach out to Main Justice, tell them we have a confession. | 我去联系司法部 说他认罪了 |
[36:07] | Hopefully, they won’t think we beat it out of him. | 但愿他们不要认为 是我们屈打成招 |
[36:10] | He attacked me. | 他出手打我 |
[36:11] | Which put you into survival mode. I get it. | 你是出于自卫 我懂 |
[36:13] | – But you crossed the line. – From what I’ve seen, | -但你越界了 -在我看来 |
[36:16] | I didn’t think this task force had a line. | 我还以为这个特别小组没有界限呢 |
[36:18] | It’s blurry at times, but it’s there. | 尽管有时界限模糊 但还是有的 |
[36:23] | You shot the Attorney General. | 你朝司法部长开过枪 |
[36:26] | Which is why I get it | 所以我能理解 |
[36:28] | what you did to Purcell, what happened in Anchorage. | 你对珀塞尔做的事 和你在安克雷奇的经历 |
[36:33] | It’s also why I understand | 所以我也能理解 |
[36:34] | that whatever it is that sets you off, | 那些事一定给你留下了阴影 |
[36:37] | you need to deal with it. | 你要处理好自己的感情 |
[36:41] | You can see the Milky Way in Alaska | 阿拉斯加可以看到银河 |
[36:43] | and hear the wind in the trees. | 能听到风拂过树叶的声音 |
[36:46] | I don’t miss it. | 我并不怀念 |
[36:53] | You must be a friend of Elodie’s. | 你是艾洛蒂的朋友吧 |
[36:55] | Uh, I am. | 是的 |
[36:56] | So sorry. Aram Mojtabai. | 抱歉 我是阿兰姆·莫伊塔巴尔 |
[36:59] | we met after Charles’ accident. | 我们在查尔斯出事时见过 |
[37:01] | I know she was devoted to him. | 我知道她深爱着他 |
[37:07] | So sorry. Would you excuse me one… | 抱歉 我要接个电话… |
[37:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:13] | Agent Keen, is everything okay? | 基恩探员 一切还好吗 |
[37:14] | Fine. The case is over. It’s all good. | 很好 案子结了 十分顺利 |
[37:17] | I’m just checking in with you. How’s Elodie? | 我只是问问 艾洛蒂还好吗 |
[37:20] | She’s, um… She’s holding it together. | 她… 她还坚持得住 |
[37:24] | And how are you? | 那么你呢 |
[37:25] | Shockingly calm. | 格外平静 |
[37:28] | When I got to the hospital before we knew | 我赶到医院前就已经知道 |
[37:30] | that Charles had passed, | 查尔斯去世的事了 |
[37:32] | we… | 我们… |
[37:34] | …I took your advice and stopped thinking. | 我听了你的话 不再多想了 |
[37:37] | And the minute I did, everything just clicked into place. | 不想之后突然一切就都合理了 |
[37:41] | I’m so glad to hear that. | 你能这么想我很高兴 |
[37:42] | I realized that’s why I like her so much. | 我意识到这就是为什么我这么喜欢她 |
[37:44] | She doesn’t think. She — She feels. | 她不会多想 她 她全凭感觉 |
[37:47] | She lives in the moment, and she stays there. | 她只活在当下 而且从不多想 |
[37:49] | Not just when it’s easy, but when it’s hard. | 不只是快乐的时候 难过的时候也一样 |
[37:53] | Like — Like with Charles. | 就像 就像和查尔斯也是 |
[37:56] | She didn’t stay with him out of guilt or obligation. | 她留在她身边并不是因为愧疚或者责任 |
[38:00] | She stayed with him because it’s the right thing… | 她留下是因为这是正确的事… |
[38:07] | Aram? Are you still there? | 阿莱姆 你还在吗 |
[38:10] | I have to call you back. | 我待会儿再打给你 |
[38:37] | This is inexcusable. This whole thing was a mistake. | 这简直无法原谅 这件事就是个错误 |
[38:41] | – He’ll be here. – Do you see him? Do you see the truck? | -他会来的 -你看到他了吗 或者车 |
[38:44] | Do you have any idea how much that shipment is worth? | 你知道那批货值多少钱吗 |
[38:47] | Over $12 million. | 一千两百多万 |
[38:49] | And now because of your guy… | 现在因为你的人… |
[38:54] | Well, I’ll be your Huckleberry. | 看我说得怎么样 |
[38:57] | Look, he showed up! | 瞧 他来了 |
[39:00] | And with two minutes to spare, no less. | 而且还早到了两分钟呢 |
[39:04] | What a man. What a truck! | 多好的人 多美的车 |
[39:13] | Sorry I’m late, fellas. | 抱歉来晚了 伙计们 |
[39:15] | Few of the boys at the dealership insisted on photographs. | 交货那边的伙计们非要拍照留念 |
[39:20] | As I said, never doubt my man Glen. | 我说了 不要质疑我的人 格伦 |
[39:26] | I have to admit I was starting to doubt you, Glen. | 我得承认 我都有点开始质疑你了 格伦 |
[39:28] | Never doubt the Jellybean. | 不要质疑果冻豆 |
[39:31] | The shipment, tritium, uh, what is it, anyway? | 这批货 氚 这是什么 |
[39:34] | Tritium is an extremely rare and radioactive isotope of hydrogen. | 氚是一个十分稀少的氢的放射性同位素 |
[39:40] | – Sounds kind of serious. – It is. | -不明觉厉 -那就对了 |
[39:42] | You got that stuff in the gas tank? | 你把这种东西放油箱里 |
[39:44] | Not in the tank, Glen. The vehicle. | 不在油箱 格伦 在车里 |
[39:47] | Tritium is a gas that can be safely stored as a metal hydride. | 氚是一种可以安全储存的金属氢化物 |
[39:52] | In this case, as truck parts. | 而今天 它就是车的组成部分 |
[39:55] | Which parts, I have no idea. | 至于是哪个部分 我就不知道了 |
[39:57] | But…I have no idea. | 但是 好吧我不知道 |
[39:59] | It’s, you know, like “Goldfinger.” | 它是 就是金手指 |
[40:02] | So, who are these chowderheads? | 所以 这几个是什么货 |
[40:04] | I suspect they’re CIA. | 我怀疑是中情局的 |
[40:06] | Tritium is an important component in nuclear warheads | 氚是核武军火商很看重的东西 |
[40:10] | and has to be replaced frequently | 而且需要经常更换 |
[40:12] | because of its short half-life. | 因为它半衰期很短 |
[40:14] | In any case, that doesn’t matter. | 总之 不重要 |
[40:16] | You got the job done. | 你把活办好了 |
[40:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:20] | So… | 所以 |
[40:22] | What about my truck? | 我的车怎么办 |
[40:27] | Know what? It don’t matter. | 当我没说 不重要 |
[40:30] | What matters is I wanted to prove to you | 重要的是我想让你知道 |
[40:31] | I could do this on my own. | 我能自己办好 |
[40:33] | I wanted you to know I could get the job done without your help | 我想让你知道 没有你帮助我也能办好 |
[40:37] | and that you didn’t need to intervene. | 也不用你插手 |
[40:39] | I wanted to go the distance. That’s all that matters to me — | 我想有始有终 这对我是最重要的 |
[40:42] | your faith, not some vehicle. | 你的信任 而不是一辆车 |
[40:58] | The hell’s that? | 这是什么 |
[40:59] | That, Glen, is your payment. | 这个 格伦 是你的报酬 |
[41:07] | My man, R-squared, taking care of his own! | 伙计 小雷雷 对自己人最好了 |
[41:13] | Yessiree! Don’t mind if I do. | 没错 我就不客气了 |
[41:17] | And, hey, uh, boss, don’t forget. | 老大 别忘了 |
[41:19] | You know who you can count on | 你知道下次你有麻烦时 |
[41:21] | next time you get yourself in a pinch. | 可以来找谁了 |
[41:23] | Eye of the tiger, baby! | 老虎之眼 宝贝 |
[41:25] | Eye-o-the-tiger! | 老虎之眼 |
[41:32] | ID ZERV | 无代表 不纳税 |
[41:49] | Flip down the rearview. | 盖住后视镜 |
[41:54] | Money’s in the backpack. | 钱在背包里 |
[41:58] | And information on the target. | 还有目标信息 |
[42:03] | Handsome. | 真帅 |
[42:04] | You want to kiss him or kill him? | 要追他还是要杀他 |
[42:08] | I want him found. | 我要找到他 |
[42:11] | Don’t call me. I’ll call you. | 别联系我 我会联系你 |