时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Mr. Reddington. So pleased you made it, sir. | 雷丁顿先生 很高兴您能赶到 |
[00:16] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[00:17] | What a ride. | 这趟可真够呛 |
[00:18] | You can’t imagine what it took to get here. | 你简直想象不到我费了多大力气才来到这里 |
[00:20] | And might I say not a moment too soon. | 容我说一句 您来得真及时 |
[00:22] | We are in for quite a storm. | 狂风暴雨就要来了 |
[00:26] | Arthur Rodman. I’m at your service. | 亚瑟·罗德曼 为您效劳 |
[00:28] | What a place. | 这地方真好 |
[00:29] | This is lovely. | 真好 |
[00:31] | I’m sorry. I wasn’t prepared for — | 很抱歉 我没有准备… |
[00:34] | You were told no seconds are permitted? | 您应该被告知了孤身前来吧 |
[00:36] | Oh, no no, Dembe won’t be staying. | 放心 邓比不会久留 |
[00:38] | Raymond, are you sure this place is secure? | 雷蒙德 你确定这地方是安全的 |
[00:40] | Oh, you needn’t worry. The island is a safe haven. | 不必担心 这座岛屿绝对安全隐秘 |
[00:43] | Mr. Vries, our owner, offers it to men and women | 我们的主人弗里斯先生把这座岛屿专门作为 |
[00:46] | such as Mr. Reddington as a place to do business | 为像雷丁顿先生这样的先生女士做生意 |
[00:49] | or resolve disputes with absolute privacy and security. | 或进行私密安全地解决问题的场地 |
[00:52] | And your property is the only one on the island, yes? | 这座岛上只有你们一家 对不对 |
[00:55] | Yes. My employer provides staff, lodging, fine dining. | 是的 我的雇主提供人手 住宿 美食 |
[00:59] | You should go before the sky gets any darker. | 趁天还没黑 你该走了 |
[01:01] | Please. | 好了 |
[01:03] | And don’t worry. I’ll see you here in two days, | 别担心 我们两天后再在这里见面 |
[01:06] | and we’ll celebrate. | 到时我们会庆祝成功 |
[01:08] | I don’t trust Cassandra. | 我不信任卡桑德拉 |
[01:11] | Eat a whole pizza, read a couple of great books. | 吃个披萨 读几本好书 |
[01:13] | Maybe take the kids skating. My God, I can’t remember | 让孩子们滑滑冰 我竟然都不记得 |
[01:16] | the last time you had a whole weekend off. | 你上一次放一整个周末假是什么时候了 |
[01:19] | Two days, Raymond. | 就两天 雷蒙德 |
[01:20] | Remember, you promised Agnes to be at the ballet. | 记住 你答应了艾格尼斯要去看芭蕾演出 |
[01:23] | I’ll see you Sunday. | 周日见 |
[01:27] | Not to worry. | 别担心 |
[01:33] | All firearms will be kept in a safe | 所有武器都会安放在保险箱中 |
[01:35] | until the proceedings are complete. | 直到会谈结束 |
[02:02] | There he is. In the flesh. | 大名鼎鼎的雷丁顿 |
[02:06] | Hello, Cassandra. | 你好 卡桑德拉 |
[02:08] | You’re looking like the best of times. | 你看上去美极了 |
[02:10] | I wasn’t sure you were going to make it. | 我原本还以为你不一定会来 |
[02:17] | I had to come. I couldn’t let down the others. | 我必须来 不能让其他人失望 |
[02:20] | The others. | 其他人 |
[02:23] | Well, to be honest, I was hoping that part of you came for me. | 说实话 我希望你有一部分是为我而来 |
[02:28] | The best part did. | 我最好的那部分确实如此 |
[02:32] | You brought your piece? | 你带来了你的那部分 |
[02:34] | Of course. | 当然 |
[02:37] | Then it’s official. | 那就可以正式宣布了 |
[02:38] | We have the compte set. | 我们聚齐了整套 |
[02:40] | You’re convinced it’s the right time to sell? | 你确定现在是出手的好时机吗 |
[02:42] | I am. But… | 我确定 但… |
[02:45] | Relax. Business later. | 放轻松 晚点再聊正事 |
[02:47] | I’ll lay everything out for the group tonight. | 今晚我会向大家说明一切 |
[02:50] | We will stay out of your way during your stay, | 您入住期间 我们不会打扰您 |
[02:52] | but anything you need, Mr. Reddington, | 但若您有任何需要 雷丁顿先生 |
[02:54] | don’t hesitate to ask. | 尽管吩咐 |
[02:55] | Thank you, Arthur. | 谢谢你 亚瑟 |
[03:01] | Think it’s bugged? | 是不是觉得里面有窃听器 |
[03:04] | Annika, your brow is already furrowed. | 安妮卡 你看上去很焦虑 |
[03:08] | I swept my whole room… the basket, the vents | 我仔细排查了我的房间 礼篮 通风口 |
[03:10] | It appears clean. | 目前没有问题 |
[03:12] | That’s a relief. | 真让人松了口气 |
[03:15] | You bring it? | 你带来了 |
[03:16] | I brought it. | 我也带来了 |
[03:17] | I didn’t want to touch it, but… | 我本来都不想碰它 但… |
[03:20] | Same old Annika. | 你还是老样子 |
[03:21] | You’ve been reading ghost stories. | 一直在看一些捕风捉影的鬼故事 |
[03:23] | Not ghost stories… news stories. | 不是鬼故事 而是新闻 |
[03:26] | It came from a tomb, right? | 它是从坟墓里被发现的 对不对 |
[03:27] | The original dig was in Turkey… | 最初是在土耳其被挖掘的 |
[03:29] | Give me a hug. | 让我抱一下 |
[03:31] | Three of the archaeologists are dead… | 参与的考古学家里 三个死了 |
[03:33] | One pancreatic cancer, one suicide, | 一个得了胰腺癌 一个自杀了 |
[03:35] | one heart disease. | 一个得了心脏病 |
[03:38] | You think the caskets we stole | 你觉得是我们偷来的匣子 |
[03:40] | gave an archaeologist pancreatic cancer? | 让考古学家得了胰腺癌 |
[03:42] | They are cursed. | 他们被诅咒了 |
[03:43] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[03:44] | Well, I believe you believe you. | 我相信你对自己的说法深信不疑 |
[03:46] | That innate sense of danger is what drove you to become | 这份对危险的直觉促使你成为了 |
[03:50] | perhaps the single best security expert I know. | 或许是我所知的最好的安全专家 |
[03:54] | I’m right. Don’t touch it. | 听我的 别碰它 |
[03:57] | Have you seen the others? | 有没有看到其他人 |
[03:58] | Just Margo. | 只看到了玛戈 |
[04:00] | You think I haven’t changed? | 要是你觉得我没变 看看她吧 |
[04:03] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[04:04] | She’s exactly where you’d think she’d be. | 她就在你觉得她会在的那个地方 |
[04:11] | Ready, Margo? | 有没有准备好 玛戈 |
[04:13] | 30 seconds. | 三十秒 |
[04:17] | Go. | 开始 |
[04:22] | Ah. Know what I’m thinking, Margo? | 知道我在想什么吗 玛戈 |
[04:23] | I’m thinking of all the ways | 我在想我要怎么 |
[04:24] | I’m going be spending your moneys, yes? | 花你的钱好呢 |
[04:44] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[04:46] | Nono, no, no, no! | 不不不不不 |
[04:48] | Boo-yah! | 噢耶 |
[04:50] | I can name three other can openers | 我可以再找三个 |
[04:51] | who could crack those locks. | 开这些锁的人 |
[04:54] | Only one could do it in 30 seconds | 但只有一位能三十秒以内做到 |
[04:57] | and none could do it after a half pint of aquavit. | 不过没人能喝了半品脱白兰地之后再做到 |
[05:00] | Reddington, you dapper dog | 雷丁顿 你这只老狗 |
[05:02] | Margo, you’re a Viking. | 玛戈 你个北欧海盗 |
[05:04] | 5 grand says I can do it again in 20. | 五千块赌我能做到二十秒以内 |
[05:06] | No dice. I came here to make money, not give it away. | 不行 我是来挣钱的 不是来送钱的 |
[05:11] | Good evening, Margo | 晚上好啊 玛戈 |
[05:12] | Hello, Mahmoud. | 好啊 马哈茂德 |
[05:14] | Mahmoud, your hearing has gotten worse? | 马哈茂德 你的听力变更差了 |
[05:16] | Oh, it’s not all gone.. But soon. | 还听得见一点儿 但很快了 |
[05:18] | I’m terribly sorry. | 我深感抱歉 |
[05:20] | You’re kind. But when I decided to blow things up for a living, | 你人真好 但当我以玩爆炸为生时 |
[05:23] | I knew there’d be occupational hazards. | 我就知道会有些职业病 |
[05:25] | Tell me, did I detect | 告诉我 你们俩之间 |
[05:27] | a chill in the air from the two of you? | 真的有一股奇怪的寒意吧 |
[05:30] | Are you on again or off again? | 你们是又复合了还是又分手了 |
[05:34] | Welcome, everyone. | 欢迎光临 各位 |
[05:37] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你们的到来 |
[05:39] | I hope after what you’re about to hear, | 我希望你们在听了我说的之后 |
[05:41] | you’ll decide that it has been worth it. | 能感觉这趟没白来 |
[05:45] | Let’s talk business. | 开始说正题吧 |
[05:47] | It’s been just under three years | 我第一次找雷丁顿 |
[05:49] | since I first went to Reddington, | 告诉他匣子的事 |
[05:51] | told him about the caskets, asked him to fund the job — | 并让他资助都是三年前的事了 |
[05:54] | You have buyer or not? | 你到底有没有买家 |
[05:55] | Let her talk. | 让她说下去 |
[05:57] | I want to say we did the right thing. | 我想说我们做了正确的选择 |
[06:00] | No legitimate fence would’ve touched what we had. | 任何法律围栏都无法束缚我们 |
[06:03] | Every art crime cop in every continent was watching. | 各大洲的每一位艺术犯罪警察都在盯着 |
[06:07] | The right thing to do was split it and wait. | 正确的选择就是分开 等待时机 |
[06:09] | And you think it’s been long enough? | 你觉得时间够长了吗 |
[06:11] | I do. We’ve seen a number of high-profile thefts this year. | 是的 今年有很多盗窃大案 |
[06:15] | The FBI, INTERPOL, they’re busy elsewhere. | 联调局 国际刑警组织 到处都在忙 |
[06:18] | It’s time to move. | 是时候行动了 |
[06:19] | Who’s the buyer? | 买家是谁 |
[06:21] | A collector, with a particular interest in Byzantine art. | 一位收藏家 对拜占庭艺术特别感兴趣 |
[06:26] | I did some research and floated the idea last month. | 我做了点调查 上个月想出了这个主意 |
[06:30] | You should’ve asked us first. | 你应该先问问我们 |
[06:32] | – I agree. – I don’t. As the architect, | -我赞同 -我不 卡桑德拉作为构筑师 |
[06:35] | it’s Cassandra’s right to explore a next move. | 有权利自行探究下一步 |
[06:39] | Everything was done anonymously. | 一切都是匿名进行的 |
[06:40] | He has no idea who we are, | 他不知道我们是谁 |
[06:43] | but he is on his way, and weather permitting, | 但他已经在来的路上了 只要天气允许 |
[06:46] | he should be here this time tomorrow. | 他会在明天这个时候到 |
[06:47] | What kinda bread we baking? | 我们的面包有多大 |
[06:49] | Ah, it’s hard to know. | 很难说 |
[06:51] | Each individual piece could be worth a few million, | 每一件都有可能价值数百万 |
[06:55] | but the complete set increases the potential number to maybe — | 但一套完整的潜在价值可能会涨到 |
[06:59] | Seventy-five. | 七千五百万 |
[07:00] | – No, that’s high. – Come on. | -不 高了 -拜托 |
[07:03] | The Blue Wittelsbach-Graff Diamond went for over $23 mil. | 维特尔斯巴赫·格拉夫蓝钻石价值超两千三百万 |
[07:06] | The Qianlong vase went for 53, | 乾隆花瓶要五千三百万 |
[07:09] | or maybe you think I’m too dumb to do my homework. | 还是说你觉得我很蠢 不懂行情 |
[07:12] | – Take it easy. – Easy? | -放轻松 -放松 |
[07:14] | The five of you got 18% each. | 你们五个每个人都能拿18% |
[07:17] | That’s even cut for each specialty. | 不分专业 一视同仁 |
[07:20] | But me, I’m just a goon with a gun, so I only get 10%? | 我呢 只是个拿枪的打手 所以我只有一成吗 |
[07:24] | No way I’m letting you undersell and cut my take even more. | 我绝不同意你们低价抛售 让我的钱越分越少 |
[07:27] | Keep your voices down. Nobody wants to undersell | 小声点 没人想低价抛售 |
[07:30] | You know what? Rules say | 记得吗 规则是 |
[07:32] | we don’t sell unless it’s unanimous, | 除非所有人同意 否则不卖 |
[07:35] | so maybe I don’t agree to anything until my cut is even! | 所以或许我满意之前 我什么都不同意 |
[07:39] | That’s enough, Joko. | 够了 约克 |
[07:43] | You got 10% because you came in late, | 你只拿一成是因为你加入得晚 |
[07:46] | not because anyone here undervalues your contribution. | 而不是在座的看轻你的价值 |
[07:50] | As far as I’m concerned, the goon with the gun, | 据我所知 拿枪的打手 |
[07:54] | he’s the real operator. | 他才是真正的操盘手 |
[07:56] | He’s the one who has to handle himself under pressure | 他才是行动出现偏差就需要在强压下 |
[07:59] | when things go sideways. | 稳住自己的人 |
[08:01] | He’s the one everyone else has to rely on. | 他是每个人不得不依赖的对象 |
[08:04] | The goon with the gun doesn’t do his job, there is no job. | 打手不干活儿 就没活儿干 |
[08:08] | We needed you. | 我们需要你 |
[08:09] | Nobody’s ever said otherwise except maybe you. | 除你之外 没有人能发表别的意见 |
[08:12] | At the end of the day, you accepted your cut, | 当初 你接受了你的分成 |
[08:16] | and it’s done. | 于是就敲定了 |
[08:21] | So, let’s all take a breath and remember we’re friends. | 所以深呼吸 记住我们是朋友 |
[08:26] | I vote we sell. | 我投赞成票 |
[08:27] | Agreed. The sooner the better. | 同意 越快越好 |
[08:29] | – Agreed. – Then I make five. | -我同意 -我也同意 |
[08:38] | Agreed. | 我同意 |
[08:52] | Holy Mary Mother of God, | 圣母玛利亚 |
[08:55] | protect me now and always. | 请保护我 永远保护我 |
[09:06] | Margo, yours is the last. | 玛戈 你的是最后一个 |
[09:12] | It’s beautiful. | 太美了 |
[09:17] | Margo. Your nose. | 玛戈 你的鼻子 |
[09:24] | You should sit down. | 你快坐下 |
[09:29] | Margo! | 玛戈 |
[09:32] | Margo. | 玛戈 |
[09:33] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[09:44] | 科尼利厄斯·拉克 第155号 | |
[09:51] | I’ll ask Mahmoud if Margo has any family, | 我去问问马哈茂德玛戈有没有亲人 |
[09:54] | and if so, I’ll see that they get her remains. | 如果有 我会保证把她的遗体送到他们手里 |
[09:58] | Grab a tablecloth there. | 拿一块那个桌布 |
[10:04] | What do you think happened to her? | 你觉得她是怎么了 |
[10:15] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[10:20] | What do you see? | 你发现了什么 |
[10:25] | It was the curse! | 就是诅咒害的 |
[10:26] | Annika, please, that’s not helpful right now. | 安妮卡 别这样 这么说没有任何用处 |
[10:29] | Y-you think I’m kidding? | 你以为我在开玩笑吗 |
[10:31] | Margo was number four. | 玛戈是第四个 |
[10:32] | Four bodies connected to these caskets | 这些匣子重现天日后的三年内 |
[10:34] | in the three years since they were found! | 已经发生四起关联的命案了 |
[10:35] | She said stop it. | 她让你别说了 |
[10:36] | Everyone, just try to calm down. | 各位 请镇定一下 |
[10:38] | – What could’ve happened? – Come on. Are you serious? | -会是怎么回事 -得了吧 你认真的吗 |
[10:41] | I’ll tell you what happened. | 我来告诉你是怎么回事 |
[10:43] | Diabetes. Hypertension… | 糖尿病 高血压 |
[10:45] | You hardly knew her. | 你不了解现在的她 |
[10:46] | I don’t have to know her. Look at her. | 我不需要了解 看看她的样子就知道了 |
[10:48] | Morbidly overweight, probably alcoholic. | 病态肥胖 可能还酗酒 |
[10:50] | – Did she smoke? – Yes, but… | -她抽烟吗 -抽 但是… |
[10:52] | Then the question isn’t why it happened. | 那问题就根本不是发生了什么 |
[10:55] | It’s why it didn’t happen sooner. | 而是为什么没有更早发生 |
[10:56] | Alright, Joko, you made your point. | 好了 约克 我们知道你的意思了 |
[10:58] | Margo could crack a bank vault | 玛戈能在高度紧张之下 |
[11:00] | in less than eight minutes | 在八分钟内 |
[11:02] | under withering pressure. | 打开银行保险库 |
[11:04] | She had ice water in her veins. | 她镇定若冰霜 |
[11:07] | Okay, she didn’t make healthy choices, | 是 她过得是不怎么健康 |
[11:09] | but this had nothing to do with stress | 但这跟压力 高血压 |
[11:13] | or hypertension or a curse. | 和诅咒都毫无关系 |
[11:17] | You think somebody killed her. | 你觉得是有人杀了她 |
[11:22] | Why? Who would do that? | 为什么 谁会这么做 |
[11:25] | Someone who stands to gain from her death. | 能从她的死亡中获利的人 |
[11:28] | That could be any one of us. | 那可能我我们中的任何一个 |
[11:29] | Before, it was a six-way split. Now it’s only five. | 原本是六个人分 现在只有五个了 |
[11:32] | Perhaps, but only one of us | 也许是 但我们中只有一个人 |
[11:34] | was complaining about the size of their percenge. | 抱怨过自己的分成太少了 |
[11:36] | You think I killed your girlfriend? | 你觉得我杀了你女朋友 |
[11:38] | She wasn’t my girlfriend. | 她不是我女朋友 |
[11:39] | That’s right. You two broke up, | 对了 你们分手了 |
[11:41] | so maybe you killed her. | 那么或许是你杀了她 |
[11:43] | Maybe you can’t handle the idea of her | 或许你无法忍受 |
[11:45] | – shacking up with someone new. – Go to hell! | -她又找了别人 -滚 |
[11:47] | Mahmoud, look at me. | 马哈茂德 看着我 |
[11:50] | We are genuinely sorry for your loss. | 我们真挚地希望你节哀 |
[11:52] | But the truth is, we don’t have enough evidence | 但事实是 我们没有足够的证据 |
[11:55] | to start accusing each other of homicide. | 来指控彼此谋杀 |
[11:59] | I suggest we all turn in early | 我建议大家提早回房间 |
[12:02] | and look at this with fresh eyes in the morning. | 明天早上再重新审视这件事 |
[12:06] | What about Margo’s casket? | 那玛戈的匣子呢 |
[12:07] | If everyone agrees, I’ll hold onto it for now. | 如果大家都同意的话 就暂时由我保管 |
[12:10] | We do. | 我们同意 |
[12:11] | Everyone else, take yours with you. | 其他人 带走自己的匣子 |
[12:14] | We’ll reconvene here at 7:00 a.m. | 我们明早七点再在这里集合 |
[12:24] | Do you remember what happened | 你还记得上一次 |
[12:25] | the last time you knocked on my door at 2:00 a.m.? | 你凌晨两点来敲我房门的时候发生了什么吗 |
[12:28] | Yes, you shot at me. | 记得 你朝我开了一枪 |
[12:29] | I thought you were someone else. | 我把你认成了别人 |
[12:31] | You thought I was your husband. | 我把你认成了你丈夫 |
[12:33] | I like committing crimes of passion. | 我喜欢激情犯罪 |
[12:36] | Want to commit one now? | 想现在就犯一个吗 |
[12:39] | I had something a bit more frigid in mind. | 我更喜欢冷静的思维 |
[12:42] | – Petechial hemorrhages? – Broken blood vessels | -点状出血 -有血管破裂 |
[12:46] | in her eyes. Also on the inside of her lips | 眼睛 嘴唇内侧 |
[12:49] | and underneath her fingernails. | 还有指甲下面 |
[12:52] | – That means she was poisoned? – Not definitively, no, | -说明她是被下毒了 -不能完全肯定 |
[12:55] | but it certainly suggests it. | 但确实可以这么推测 |
[12:58] | We won’t know for sure until we open her up. | 在进行尸体解剖之前都无法下定论 |
[13:01] | What? | 什么 |
[13:02] | We need towels | 我们需要毛巾 |
[13:04] | tongs, and a ladle. | 钳子和长柄勺 |
[13:07] | Doesn’t matter what size. | 大小无所谓 |
[13:12] | Boy, you really know how to show a girl a good time. | 天 你真懂怎么带姑娘玩得开心呢 |
[13:17] | Tell me, do you do autopsies during all your dates, | 说说看 你每次约会的时候都会做解剖吗 |
[13:20] | or am I special? | 还是我比较特别呢 |
[13:31] | I never heard from you after Marseilles. | 马赛之后就没你的消息了 |
[13:35] | Was a perfect job. | 那次非常完美 |
[13:37] | An even more perfect four days together at Hôtel de la Mer. | 但在酒店共度的四天更加完美 |
[13:42] | Can I have a towel? | 递一下毛巾 |
[13:46] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[13:47] | I’ve walked away from Marco. | 我已经离开了马科 |
[13:50] | From everything. | 离开了那一切 |
[13:52] | I thought you would, too. | 我以为你也会这么做 |
[13:56] | I was going to. | 本来是这么打算的 |
[13:59] | Till I found out we took nearly $40 million from that vault, | 但后来发现保险柜里失窃的是四千万美金 |
[14:02] | not 30. | 而不是三千万 |
[14:05] | You’re either very bad at math or very good at lying. | 你要么是数学不好 要么是说谎太厉害 |
[14:09] | I’m good at both. | 我都很擅长 |
[14:10] | What I’m terrible at is life. | 唯一不行的是生活 |
[14:13] | Another towel. | 再给我一条毛巾 |
[14:20] | After Marseilles, I heard about a job in Lisbon. | 马赛之后 我听说里斯本有活儿 |
[14:25] | Big score, but it came with a big overhead. | 收益颇丰 但成本也很大 |
[14:28] | Tunneling gear, commercial grade, the works. | 管道设备 商品等级 各种工作 |
[14:32] | I thought about bringing it to you, but I couldn’t. | 我想着介绍给你 但我做不到 |
[14:37] | You say you walked away because I took the money, | 你说自己离开是因为我拿了钱 |
[14:40] | but I took it because you’d already walked away. | 但我拿钱是因为你已经离开了 |
[14:47] | Can you hold that? | 能帮我撑着吗 |
[14:51] | I shouldn’t have done it, | 我不该那样做 |
[14:52] | but I was hurt, and… | 但我受伤了 而且 |
[14:55] | I regret it. | 我很后悔 |
[14:57] | You have no reason to believe me, but | 你没有理由相信我 但是 |
[15:01] | I do. | 我真的后悔了 |
[15:04] | Tell me about Lisbon. | 说说里斯本 |
[15:10] | Uh, I invested everything I had | 我把全部身家都投了进去 |
[15:12] | and even some I didn’t have. | 还欠了外债 |
[15:15] | And then, at the last minute, | 但在最后关头 |
[15:17] | just two days before we were set to move, | 就在原定行动的两天前 |
[15:19] | the museum shipped the piece back to New York, | 博物馆把货物送回了纽约 |
[15:22] | made a secret deal to trade exhibits, and… | 它们秘密交易了藏品 所以 |
[15:26] | that was it. I lost my entire investment. | 就是那样 我血本无归 |
[15:30] | Why are you telling this? | 为什么说这个 |
[15:32] | You asked. | 你问的 |
[15:33] | You brought it up. Why? | 是你先提起的 为什么 |
[15:38] | Because…I’ve had a run of bad luck lately, | 因为…我最近运气不好 |
[15:42] | and I’ve been thinking a lot about why. | 我一直在想是什么原因 |
[15:44] | You sound like Annika. | 这语气听着像安妮卡 |
[15:47] | It’s no accident | 当我想要埋葬我们的过去 |
[15:48] | that things went wrong when I burned what we had. | 情况就开始变坏 这不是偶然的 |
[15:51] | I would do anything to take it back, | 我做什么都愿意 只要能挽回 |
[15:54] | to go back to that suite at Hôtel de la Mer. | 只要能重回酒店的那间套房 |
[16:00] | The ladle. | 长勺 |
[16:04] | The ladle. | 长勺 |
[16:13] | She bled to death internally. | 她是因为内出血而死 |
[16:15] | Must be half her blood supply. | 几乎失去了一半的血液 |
[16:18] | How? | 怎么会呢 |
[16:22] | Some kind of anti-coagulating agent. | 某种抗凝血剂 |
[16:25] | When blood’s that thin, you can spontaneously hemorrhage. | 供血稀薄可能造成大出血 |
[16:29] | Every organ, all your veins, arteries | 所有器官 静脉 动脉 |
[16:35] | start leaking into the viscera. | 开始向内脏漏血 |
[16:37] | – You’re sure? – This didn’t happen naturally. | -确定吗 -不是她身体的原因 |
[16:41] | Someone killed her. | 是有人杀了她 |
[16:44] | Someone on this island. | 岛上的某人 |
[16:49] | Murdered? | 谋杀 |
[16:50] | You wanted a forensic investigation. | 你们想要法医检查 |
[16:52] | That’s what it showed. | 这就是检查的结论 |
[16:54] | Where’s Joko? | 约克呢 |
[16:55] | I-I knocked on his door. | 我敲了房门 |
[16:56] | And you’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[16:59] | Yes. She was poisoned, | 确定 她是被下毒 |
[17:01] | dosed with an anti-coagulating agent. | 被下了一种抗凝血剂 |
[17:05] | D-Dosed? You — You mean injected? | 下毒 是注射的吗 |
[17:07] | It seems more likely it was administered orally — | 毒从口入的可能性更大 |
[17:10] | in her food or something she drank. | 通过吃的或者喝的 |
[17:11] | Last night at dinner? | 昨天晚饭的时候吗 |
[17:13] | What I saw would’ve taken hours to develop — | 据我观察应该需要几个小时才会发作 |
[17:16] | six, maybe even eight. What time did Margo get here? | 六到八个小时 玛戈什么时候到的 |
[17:19] | – Yesterday morning. We all did… – W… W… What you saw? | -昨天早上 我们都 -据你观察 |
[17:20] | You did an autopsy? You cut her open? | 你验了尸体吗 你把她剖开了吗 |
[17:22] | So it happened here on the island. | 所以是在岛上下的毒 |
[17:25] | I saw you having breakfast with her. | 我看到你们一起吃早饭 |
[17:29] | – You think I killed her? – As far as motives go, | -你认为是我杀的吗 -从各种动机来看 |
[17:31] | there aren’t any more powerful than love. | 情杀的动力是最强大的 |
[17:33] | Money. | 金钱 |
[17:34] | Maybe, but if money were the objective, | 也许吧 但假如是为了钱 |
[17:37] | why stop there? Why not kill the rest of us, too? | 为什么杀一个就够了 为什么不把我们全杀了呢 |
[17:40] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[17:42] | But I’m sure as hell going to ask! | 但我肯定会问的 |
[17:44] | Ask who? | 问谁 |
[17:46] | Well, only one of us isn’t here. | 我们当中唯一不在场的人 |
[17:49] | Mahmoud, the man three times your size. | 马哈茂德 他的体型是你的三倍 |
[17:52] | What do you intend to do, poke him to death? | 你打算怎么办 捅死他吗 |
[17:53] | He’s right. Will you stop? | 他说得对 你站住好吗 |
[17:55] | We don’t even know it was him. | 我们都不知道是不是他干的 |
[17:56] | Joko! | 约克 |
[17:58] | Come out here! | 出来 |
[18:03] | Watch out. | 小心 |
[18:34] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[18:36] | None of us are capable of this. | 我们之中没人能做得出这样的事 |
[18:40] | For a treasure like the caskets, | 面对像匣子这样的宝藏 |
[18:43] | people are capable of anything. | 人们什么都做得出 |
[18:46] | I agree. But he wasn’t killed for the treasure. | 我同意 但他不是因为宝藏被杀的 |
[18:51] | I don’t know what’s happening. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[18:52] | but clearly, this isn’t about the casks. | 但很显然 这与匣子无关 |
[18:59] | Annika, you can’t leave. | 安妮卡 你不能走 |
[19:01] | Are you kidding me? I am not in dying here! | 开什么玩笑 我可不想在这里送命 |
[19:03] | Oh, ok, we should stick gether | 在查清楚到底发生了什么事之前 |
[19:05] | until know what we’re dealing with. | 我们应该待在一起 |
[19:06] | You have my casket. | 匣子已经给你了 |
[19:08] | It is yours. I don’t want it. | 归你了 我不想要了 |
[19:10] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[19:11] | You’re walking away from millions. | 你这是抛弃了几百万 |
[19:12] | Five bodies! | 五具尸体 |
[19:14] | – I won’t be the sixth. – You going? | -我可不想成为第六具 -你要走了 |
[19:17] | Damn right. | 没错 |
[19:18] | and if you are smart, you will go with me. | 如果你够聪明 就该和我一起走 |
[19:20] | You, Cassandra, and Mahmoud. | 你 卡桑德拉 还有马哈茂德 |
[19:27] | Mahmoud. | 马哈茂德 |
[19:28] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[19:55] | Mahmoud? | 马哈茂德 |
[20:04] | – Annika, listen to me. – Please, please, please, please. | -安妮卡 听我说 -别说了 别说了 |
[20:06] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[20:09] | – Hello? – If we just stick together, | -有人吗 -如果我们待在一起 |
[20:11] | we can talk this out. | 就能想出辄来 |
[20:12] | Hello. Anybody here? | 有人吗 有人在吗 |
[20:20] | Mahmoud. | 马哈茂德 |
[20:45] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[20:46] | Hello? Is anybody here? | 有人吗 有人在吗 |
[20:48] | – Please. – Annika. | -拜托 -安妮卡 |
[20:50] | – Somebody help! – What are you doing? | -快来人救救我 -你在干什么 |
[20:52] | Where is Arthur? I want to see him right now. | 亚瑟在哪 我现在就要见他 |
[20:54] | I want off this island. | 我要离开这座岛 |
[20:55] | I want him to fly me home! | 我要他开飞机送我回家 |
[20:57] | Annika, stay calm. | 安妮卡 冷静 |
[20:59] | No one’s going anywhere in this weather. | 这种天气哪儿都去不了 |
[21:01] | The plane can’t fly. | 飞机无法起飞 |
[21:03] | We have to wait for the weather to clear. | 我们得等到天气变晴朗 |
[21:05] | You! | 你 |
[21:07] | – You brought us here! – Wait, Mahmoud. Please! | -是你带我们到这来的 -等等 马哈茂德 别这样 |
[21:10] | You did this. | 是你干的 |
[21:13] | – You poisoned her. – No! | -你给她下了毒 -不是这样的 |
[21:14] | You put something in her nebulizer! | 你往她的喷雾器里下了毒 |
[21:16] | You poisoned us all! | 是你给我们下的毒 |
[21:17] | Mahmoud! Mahmoud! | 马哈茂德 马哈茂德 |
[21:20] | Lower the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[21:21] | Think! It had to her! | 你想想 肯定是她 |
[21:24] | She set us up! She walked us into a trap! | 她设计害我们 引诱我们中圈套 |
[21:26] | Lower your weapon now! | 立刻放下武器 |
[21:28] | Get away from her! | 离她远点 |
[21:29] | Mahmoud, I won’t tell you again. | 马哈茂德 我不会再重复了 |
[21:34] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 我真的很抱歉 |
[21:47] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[21:51] | I have no reason to believe you. | 我没理由相信你 |
[21:54] | About Marseilles or about this. | 无论是马赛还是这件事 |
[21:58] | I didn’t do this. | 不是我干的 |
[22:00] | But I know who did. | 但我知道是谁 |
[22:08] | I worked through a fence in Boston. | 我之前在波士顿干了一票 |
[22:10] | He introduce me to a potential buyer | 他向我介绍了一名有意向的买家 |
[22:12] | who turned out to be an FBI undercover agent. | 而买家的真实身份是卧底联调局探员 |
[22:15] | He played with me for a few days. | 他和我一起待了几天 |
[22:17] | He made sure he got me on tape, | 确保他录下了证据 |
[22:18] | and then he arrest me for theft | 然后他就以盗窃罪 |
[22:21] | and interstate transportation of stolen property. | 和跨州偷运赃物的罪名逮捕了我 |
[22:26] | And you cut a deal. | 于是你和他们达成了协议 |
[22:28] | Is that why you brought us together? | 所以你才把我们聚到一起 |
[22:30] | Save yourself by giving us up? | 通过出卖我们保全你自己 |
[22:32] | I didn’t give them your names, | 我没有把你们的名字告诉他们 |
[22:34] | and I got it in writing that they wouldn’t ask for them. | 我还让他们立下了书面协议 不会追问名字 |
[22:37] | Well, if they didn’t want us, what did they want? | 如果他们的目标不是我们 那他们想要什么 |
[22:40] | You remember where the caskets were found? | 还记得套匣是在哪找到的吗 |
[22:42] | An archaeological dig in the Kayseri Province. | 开塞利省的一次考古挖掘 |
[22:46] | One of the archaeologists was a CIA agent | 其中的一名考古学家是中情局特工 |
[22:49] | using the dig as cover to meet with his Turkish sources. | 利用这次挖掘做掩饰 去和他的土耳其线人见面 |
[22:53] | Source. What sources? | 什么线人 |
[22:55] | American operatives inside the Turkish government. | 土耳其政府内部的美国特工 |
[22:58] | They told you this? The FBI? | 这些是联调局告诉你的吗 |
[23:01] | The Turks had figured out who he was. | 土耳其人已经知道他的身份了 |
[23:04] | They knew that he had a list | 他们知道他手上有一份名单 |
[23:05] | of American assets inside their country. | 名单上是在土耳其国内的美方间谍 |
[23:07] | They killed him for it. | 他们为了名单杀了他 |
[23:09] | But they didn’t get the list. | 但是他们没拿到名单 |
[23:11] | No, because he’d already hidden it as a microdot. | 对 他已经将名单转换成微缩照片藏好了 |
[23:15] | That’s what this is about. | 都是为了微缩照片 |
[23:18] | The Smithsonian had sponsored the expedition. | 史密森尼学会赞助了这次探险活动 |
[23:22] | He knew that he could get the intel out of the country in the caskets, | 他本以为能将情报装进套匣带离土耳其 |
[23:26] | which would be sent to D.C. For further analysis. | 之后 情报将被送往华府接受进一步调查 |
[23:29] | So he put the microdot on one of them. | 所以 他把微缩照片放在了其中一个匣子上 |
[23:33] | And the CIA wants it back | 而中情局想拿回情报 |
[23:35] | to protect the identities of their undercover agents. | 以保护卧底特工身份不外泄 |
[23:38] | We made a deal. | 我们做了个交易 |
[23:39] | I’d help them to recover the caskets and secure their intel, | 我帮他们取回套匣 防止情报泄露 |
[23:43] | and ineturn, they’d let us walk… all of us. | 作为交换 他们让我们离开 我们所有人 |
[23:47] | But then, it all went sideways. | 但是 事情出了岔子 |
[23:51] | It went sideways because they weren’t CIA agents. | 事情出岔子是因为他们不是中情局特工 |
[23:56] | They lied to you. | 他们骗了你 |
[23:57] | And we won’t know why until we read the microdot. | 除非看到微缩照片 否则我们也不会知道原因 |
[24:20] | Do you have your cell phone with you? | 你的手机带在身上吗 |
[24:21] | It won’t work. There’s no service. | 没用的 没有信号 |
[24:24] | We’re hundreds of miles from the nearest tower. | 距离最近的信号塔也有几百英里了 |
[24:26] | I don’t intend to make a call. | 我不是要打电话 |
[24:38] | Ah, perfect. | 完美 |
[24:40] | Now we just need a screwdriver and some tape. | 现在我们只需要一把螺丝刀和胶带 |
[24:43] | Any kind of tape. | 什么类型的胶带都行 |
[24:51] | My father was fascinated by insects. | 我父亲对昆虫着迷 |
[24:55] | Fancied himself an amateur entomologist. | 认为自己是业余昆虫学家 |
[25:00] | Ah, great. | 太好了 |
[25:02] | By the time I was six, my father had taught me | 我六岁的时候 父亲教我 |
[25:06] | that microscope is essentially two convex lenses | 显微镜实际上就是两个凸透镜 |
[25:13] | in relationship to one another. | 摆在特定的位置上 |
[25:16] | I’ll never forget the joy on his face | 我永远也忘不了 当他帮我做我第一个显微镜时 |
[25:18] | as he helped me make my first one, | 脸上带着的喜悦 |
[25:22] | then watched as I went into the yard in search of bugs. | 然后他会看着我在后院寻找虫子 |
[25:26] | the idea that a whole world that I couldn’t see | 一个我以前看不见的世界 |
[25:30] | had suddenly revealed itself | 突然展现在了我眼前 |
[25:33] | and been brought into focus… | 并成为了我的焦点 |
[25:38] | …felt like a miracle.. | 感觉像是奇迹一样 |
[25:40] | Because it was, | 这就是奇迹 |
[25:42] | given how often we miss what’s right in front of us. | 鉴于我们经常会忽视眼前的事物 |
[25:48] | What I see right in front of me | 现在在我眼前的 |
[25:51] | is someone I misjudged. | 是被我误判的人 |
[25:57] | What’s happened tonight, I should’ve known. | 今晚的事 我该想到的 |
[26:02] | You could never have done it. | 你绝对不会做这种事 |
[26:07] | But we do that, you and I… | 但是我们俩总这样 |
[26:10] | Misjudge each other. | 误判彼此 |
[26:12] | I tonight, you in Marseilles. | 今晚是我 马赛是你 |
[26:17] | I wanted to run away with you. You didn’t. | 我可没误判 当时我想和你私奔 但你不想 |
[26:20] | What you misjudged was the reason why. | 但是你误判了我不想的原因 |
[26:25] | You thought it was about you. It wasn’t. | 你以为是因为你 不是的 |
[26:29] | I had obligations. | 是因为我有责任在身 |
[26:33] | To the young woman you were watching over. | 是对你照看的那位年轻女人吗 |
[26:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:38] | Her husband wasn’t who he appeared to be. | 她丈夫并不是表面看起来那样 |
[26:41] | She was in jeopardy. I had to intervene. | 她当时处于危险中 我不得不干预 |
[26:45] | And…is she still in jeopardy? | 她现在还有危险吗 |
[26:48] | I hope not. | 我希望没有 |
[26:50] | Then maybe you’re no longer under obligation. | 那么 也许你不再有责任在身了 |
[26:59] | Not except to watch her daughter dance | 除了要在明天晚上 |
[27:02] | in “Sleeping Beauty” tomorrow night. | 看她女儿参演”睡美人” |
[27:07] | You have the caskets? | 套匣在你那儿吗 |
[27:09] | Yes, four of them. | 是 有四个 |
[27:10] | Where’s yours? | 你的在哪 |
[27:13] | In my suite. | 在我的套房里 |
[27:14] | Mahmoud’s must still be in his, as well. | 马哈茂德的一定也还在他房间里 |
[27:18] | If one of these four has the microdot, | 如果这四个中有一个藏着微缩照片 |
[27:21] | all we need is a little light,. | 那么我们只需要一盏灯 |
[27:24] | and we should be able to read it. | 就可以看到微缩照片了 |
[27:32] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[27:36] | It’s so fussy, this. | 这个太模糊了 |
[27:39] | We need tape. We really need tape. | 我们需要胶带 真的需要胶带 |
[27:59] | Raymond? | 雷蒙德 |
[28:22] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[28:25] | The island staff. | 岛上的员工 |
[28:27] | Turks got here before we did. | 土耳其人比我们先一步到 |
[28:52] | Thanks for coming. | 多谢光临 |
[28:54] | We have so many questions. | 我们有许多的疑问 |
[29:00] | Let’s try this again, shall we? | 我再问你一遍 好吗 |
[29:02] | I want to know who you are and why you are here. | 我想知道你的身份 还有你来的目的 |
[29:06] | I think you and your homicidal brethren | 我认为你和你的有杀人嗜好的兄弟 |
[29:08] | masquerading as house staff are in fact Turkish operatives. | 其实是土耳其的特工 虽然你们伪装成了特工 |
[29:12] | I think you’re here to recover the microdot, | 你来到这的目的是为了取回微缩照片 |
[29:15] | the one the CIA officer hid in one of the caskets. | 那份被中情局特工藏在某个匣子里的微缩照片 |
[29:19] | Is that why you’re here? | 这就是你来的目的吗 |
[29:20] | To get the list of Americans working in your government? | 来拿你们政府里的美国人名单 |
[29:24] | Do you know which casket you’re looking for? | 你知道要找的是哪个匣子么 |
[29:28] | Fair enough. Maybe you don’t speak English. | 好吧 也许你听不懂英文 |
[29:31] | Let’s see if you recognize numbers. | 那看看你认不认识数字吧 |
[29:34] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[29:37] | The smallest one. | 最小那个 |
[29:39] | Ah, so you do understand numbers. | 看来你还是认识数字的 |
[29:41] | The smallest casket. | 最小那个 |
[29:42] | That’s why you targeted Margo first. | 所以你才第一个对玛戈下手 |
[29:45] | That’s what the American told us before he died. | 那美国人死前是这么跟我们说的 |
[29:47] | We don’t know if he told the truth. | 我们不知道他说的是不是真的 |
[29:49] | We’re about to find out. | 我们马上就能知道了 |
[29:51] | The plan was to poison the woman only. | 原计划是只毒杀那个女的 |
[29:53] | Once you were alerted, our objective changed. | 但你们发现不对了 我们的目标就改变了 |
[29:55] | We were told to eliminate everyone. | 命令是干掉所有人 |
[29:58] | Retrieve and examine all six caskets. | 拿回并检查所有六个匣子 |
[30:11] | Looks like your poor CIA officer did tell you the truth. | 看来那可怜的中情局特工说的是实话 |
[30:15] | You found it? | 找到了 |
[30:16] | Yes, but it’s not a list | 找到了 但不是 |
[30:19] | of American assets in Turkey. | 土耳其的美国情报人员名单 |
[30:22] | It appears we had it the wrong way around. | 看上去是正好相反的情况 |
[30:25] | Ahmet. Ahmet, come in. | 艾哈迈德 艾哈迈德 回话 |
[30:29] | How many operatives does he have? | 他带了多少行动人员 |
[30:33] | Never mind. I’ll ask him myself. | 算了 我自己问他 |
[30:36] | Ahmet, report your location. | 艾哈迈德 报告你的位置 |
[30:41] | Ahmet’s taking a nap. | 艾哈迈德在小憩 |
[30:42] | To whom do I have the pleasure of speaking? | 敢问尊姓大名 |
[30:45] | Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[30:47] | I know that voice. Arthur Rodman. | 我听出这声音了 是阿瑟·罗德曼 |
[30:50] | Cassandra, do you realize what this means? | 卡桑德拉 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[30:52] | The butler did it. | 是管家干的 |
[30:53] | Oh, I’m no butler. | 我才不是什么管家 |
[30:55] | Oh, I know exactly what you are. | 我清楚知道你是谁 |
[30:57] | You’re the bloodhound the Turks hired | 你就是土耳其人雇来的猎犬 |
[30:58] | to find the list of Turkish assets | 用来寻找在美国政府工作的 |
[31:00] | working within the American government. | 土耳其特工的名单 |
[31:02] | Wait a minute. Oh, my God. | 等等 天啊 |
[31:04] | You’re Cornelius Ruck, aren’t you? | 你是科尼利厄斯·拉克 对吗 |
[31:07] | I’ll be damned. | 我的天啊 |
[31:08] | You tracked Korgeneral Ordu across the Gibson. | 你为了追踪奥尔杜中将穿越了吉布森沙漠 |
[31:11] | They say you made do for three days | 他们说你三天粒米未进 |
[31:13] | on nothing but honeypot ants and eucalyptus. | 就靠吃蜜蚁和桉树叶活下来的 |
[31:16] | Oh, my God. Of course the Turks hired you to find the list. | 天啊 难怪土耳其人雇你来找名单 |
[31:21] | Where’s the microdot? | 缩微照片在哪 |
[31:22] | We have it, and we’re taking it with us | 在我们手里 我们会带着它 |
[31:24] | when we leave the island. | 离开这个岛 |
[31:26] | Don’t be absurd. | 别做梦了 |
[31:28] | You’re never leaving this island. | 你们永远离不开这岛了 |
[31:29] | You’re in a storm with no transportation | 你们既没有逃离风暴的交通工具 |
[31:31] | or heavy weaponryor facing a dozen of our best agents. | 也没有重武器来面对我最棒的特工们 |
[31:35] | Surrender, and I’ll consider showing you mercy. | 投降吧 我会考虑对你们仁慈一点 |
[31:39] | We’ll need a little time to think about that. | 我们需要点时间想想 |
[31:43] | You need a little time — | 你们需要时间 |
[31:44] | That’s long enough. We’ve decided. | 时间够了 我们决定好了 |
[31:46] | We’re going to forego the offer to surrender. | 我们决定放弃投降的提议 |
[31:48] | Wish us luck. | 祝我们好运吧 |
[31:50] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[31:51] | We’re either leaving here with the caskets or — | 要么带着匣子离开 要么 |
[31:57] | We should definitely leave with the caskets. | 我们当然是带着匣子离开 |
[34:55] | Hi, there. | 你好啊 |
[34:57] | The knife. | 把刀放下 |
[35:02] | Cassandra, Cassandra, are you listening? | 卡桑德拉 卡桑德拉 听得到吗 |
[35:05] | You have something I want, the caskets, | 你手里有我想要的套匣 |
[35:08] | and I have someone you may like to trade for. | 而我手里 有你想交换的人 |
[35:11] | Either you bring my casket to the Bibliotek, | 要么你带着套匣来书房 |
[35:14] | or I put a bullet into Mr. Reddington’s head. | 要么我朝雷丁顿的脑袋开一枪 |
[35:21] | You should’ve come to me from the arts. | 你本可以直接来找我 |
[35:23] | So many lives might have been spared. | 那么多人命本可以幸免 |
[35:35] | Open it. | 打开 |
[35:44] | Get over there with her. | 站到她那边去 |
[36:10] | So what now? | 现在怎么着 |
[36:12] | I get rich. | 我发了 |
[36:14] | You die. | 你死了 |
[36:20] | Well, any time would be good. | 那就随时动手吧 |
[36:24] | Like now. | 比如现在 |
[36:45] | You alright? | 你还好吗 |
[36:48] | Raymond! | 雷蒙德 |
[36:51] | – It’s over. – No! | -结束了 -不 |
[36:54] | Goodbye, Mr. Reddington. | 再见了 雷丁顿先生 |
[36:56] | Well, hold on. You forgot the fish. | 等等 你忘了那条鱼 |
[36:58] | What? What fish? | 什么 什么鱼 |
[37:00] | The sailfish. Above the mantle. | 旗鱼 斗篷上那条 |
[37:25] | What do you know? | 你知道吗 |
[37:27] | It stopped snowing. | 雪停了 |
[38:04] | So? | 怎么样 |
[38:06] | Cynthia is nothing if not a fan of the dramatic reveal. | 辛西娅最喜欢戏剧性的反转了 |
[38:14] | I can’t believe it. | 不可思议 |
[38:15] | I’m not here to test your faith, love. | 我不是来和你谈论信仰的 亲爱的 |
[38:17] | Just to get a number. | 我只想拿到数字 |
[38:37] | That’s a nice number. | 真是个不错的数字 |
[38:41] | This calls for a celebration. | 这可要庆祝一下了 |
[38:43] | In the south of France, perhaps. | 法国南部就很不错 |
[38:49] | Do you mean that? | 你认真的吗 |
[38:52] | As you said, I fulfilled my obligation. | 如你所说 我尽到了自己的责任 |
[38:57] | Yes. | 没错 |
[39:00] | All but one. | 只差最后一个 |
[39:55] | – You guys! – That was a great show. | -天呐 -演出很棒 |
[39:57] | -And she was adorable. – Right? Wasn’t it so cute. | -她很可爱 -是吧 她真是太可爱了 |
[40:00] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[40:01] | The cutest. | 是最可爱 |
[40:02] | She may actually be more adorable in tights than me. | 她穿舞蹈服比我更可爱 |
[40:08] | Oh hi, Agnes. | 艾格尼斯 |
[40:13] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[40:16] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[40:17] | I am. | 准备好了 |
[40:19] | To say goodbye. | 该说再见了 |
[40:22] | I told you, I’m under no obligation. | 我说了 我已经没有责任在身 |
[40:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:28] | But I saw you watching, how you looked. | 但看着你观看表演 我看到了你的神情 |
[40:32] | You may have come into her life out of obligation, | 你来到她身边或许是出于责任 |
[40:35] | but you’re staying in it for love. | 但你会因为爱而停留 |
[40:41] | Cassandra. | 卡桑德拉 |
[40:41] | Who knew that underneath it all, | 谁能想到在这样的外表之下 |
[40:44] | you’re so sweet? | 你是如此贴心 |
[41:01] | I didn’t think you’d made it. | 还以为你来不了了 |
[41:05] | Watched from the wings. | 我在侧厅看的 |
[41:08] | And you brought a friend. | 你还带了朋友 |
[41:11] | If you have plans… | 如果你还有事… |
[41:12] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[41:16] | Thank you, by the way, for the intel on the Turkish agents. | 谢谢你 给我们土耳其特工的情报 |
[41:22] | You know you were right, | 你知道的 |
[41:25] | when you recently told me that… | 你之前说得没错… |
[41:28] | it’s been difficult since Tom… | 汤姆的事之后我很难再… |
[41:30] | but that I have Agnes, and I should be looking forward | 但我现在有了艾格尼斯 我该向前看了 |
[41:32] | and not back. | 而不是向后 |
[41:35] | And that you deserve a bigger life. | 你值得更好的生活 |
[41:39] | I agree. | 没错 |
[41:41] | I do. | 确实 |
[41:43] | But so do you. | 你也一样 |
[41:49] | I don’t know how to do that. | 但我不知道该怎么做 |
[41:51] | That makes two of us. | 我们都不知道 |
[41:53] | – Mommy, where are you? – You should get back. | -妈妈 你在哪儿 -你该回去了 |
[41:58] | Thanks again for coming. It means a lot. | 谢谢你能来 对我来说很重要 |
[42:01] | To me, too. | 对我也是 |
[42:11] | We may not have bigger lives, but we have each other. | 或许我们没有更好的生活 但是我们拥有彼此 |