Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第7季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第7季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] – Happy birthday. – Thank you. -生日快乐 -谢谢你们
[00:06] Ah, lift tickets. 缆车票
[00:09] To Whistler Blackcomb. 到惠斯勒黑梳山
[00:10] Blackcomb’s supposed to be the sickest snowboarding on earth. 在黑梳山玩单板滑雪应该是最好的了
[00:13] – So says the Internet. – And we got him a bath caddy? -网上也这么说 -我们就只送他浴球
[00:15] He said no gifts. You said no gifts, right? 他说不要带礼物的 你说过的 是不是
[00:17] I know, I — 我知道 我…
[00:18] – The presence of friends is a gift. – Indeed. -朋友欢聚一堂就是最好的礼物 -确实
[00:22] – Thank you, Teddy. I can’t wait. – You’re welcome. -谢了 泰迪 我迫不及待了 -不客气
[00:24] Open this next. 下一个礼物拆这个
[00:27] You really didn’t need to, Raymond. 你真的不用这样的 雷蒙德
[00:28] Ah, come on, come on. 快拆开 看看
[00:32] No. 我的天
[00:33] Yessiree! 喜不喜欢
[00:35] This is the one we saw in the village outside Lusail. 这是我们在路萨尔外的村庄里看到的
[00:38] The same. You knew, right? 就是那条 你猜到了 对不对
[00:40] But you got it? 是你买下来了
[00:41] – You didn’t know? – I had no idea. -你不知道 -完全没想到
[00:43] I went back to buy it, and she said it was sold. 我想回去买的 但她说已经被人买走了
[00:45] Because of the guy in the jacket. 因为那个穿夹克的人
[00:46] The one you said was following us? 你说跟着我们的那个人
[00:48] He wasn’t fo– I had to say something to get rid of you. 他才没有… 我总得说些什么支开你
[00:51] I smuggled the damned thing onto the jet in my hat 我像B级电影里的毒品走私犯一样
[00:53] like some “B”-movie drug runner. 把这玩意藏在帽子里偷运上了飞机
[01:00] Thank you, Raymond. It’s perfect. 谢谢你 雷蒙德 我太喜欢了
[01:01] Happy birthday, my friend. 生日快乐 我的朋友
[01:07] Hello? 你好
[01:10] Excuse me? I’m sorry. 你说什么 不好意思
[01:11] Say that again. 再说一遍
[01:14] Mr. Orville. 奥维尔先生
[01:18] – Hello? – The nesting casket. -你好 -套匣
[01:20] – You have it? – I do. -在你手上 -是的
[01:21] Good. She has a potential buyer. 很好 她找到了潜在买家
[01:24] No. For all six? 真的吗 六个全要
[01:26] Yes. The entire set. The team is gathering. 是的 整套 已经召集团队了
[01:28] She wants everyone to bring their caskets to the island. 她希望每个人都能带着匣子去岛上
[01:31] Spend the weekend. Meet the buyer. 过个周末 见见买家
[01:32] 7: 00 p.M. Friday. Come alone. 周五晚上七点 一个人来
[01:35] No, that’s nowhere near enough time. 不行 时间远远不够
[01:37] Friday, 7: 00 p.M. 周五晚上七点
[01:38] There will be no extensions. 不能延期
[01:40] Don’t let the others down. 别让其他人失望
[01:42] Looks like we’ll have to eat our cake and ice cream on the jet. 看来我们只能在飞机上享受蛋糕和冰淇淋了
[01:46] You and I are going to Artemivsk. 我们要去阿特穆斯克
[01:48] We can’t. It’s too dangerous. 不行 太危险了
[01:50] We have to get that casket. 我们必须要去拿匣子
[01:52] Things are different now. 现在情况不一样了
[01:53] The entire neighborhood is controlled by separatists. 整个街区被分裂派占领了
[01:56] They know you supply arms to the Ukrainian army. 他们知道你给乌克兰军队提供武器
[01:58] Well, they have Russia for their guns. 他们背后也有俄罗斯提供枪支
[02:00] They don’t care. They want your head. 他们不在乎 他们要你的命
[02:02] This is bigger than me. I have an obligation to the others. 这不仅关乎我个人 我还要对其他人负责
[02:05] If she has a buyer for the entire set, 如果有人要买整套匣子
[02:07] the profit would not only be obscene but flagrant. 那已经不止是高额利润 而是暴利
[02:10] We have to go to the vault, get that casket. 我们必须去保险库拿匣子
[02:12] – Time is precious. – I can go for you. -时间不等人 -我可以替你去
[02:15] Only my print opens the locks. 只有我的指纹能解锁
[02:17] How do you suggest we get you behind enemy lines? 你觉得我们要怎么让你穿过敌人防线
[02:19] I don’t know. 我不知道
[02:20] If they want me dead, 如果他们想要我的命
[02:21] maybe we should just give them what they want. 或许我们应该给他们想要的
[02:45] Bring him around back. 带他从后面绕进来
[02:54] Good Lord, that was rejuvenating. 我的天 真是让人倍感年轻
[02:55] I slept like a vampire. 我睡得像个吸血鬼
[02:57] Raymond. 雷蒙德
[03:00] Good to see you, Vasyl. 很高兴见到你 瓦西里
[03:03] You look well. 你看起来容光焕发
[03:04] – Are these your guys? – Yes. -这些是你的人 -是的
[03:06] They know only of the job but not who the job is for. 他们只知道工作内容 不知道为谁工作
[03:09] Well, let’s be quick about it. 那我们速战速决
[03:11] There’s a mob’s worth of separatists 有一群分裂派的暴徒
[03:13] who want my head on a stick. 想把我的脑袋串在木棒上
[03:44] Look at that. 看看
[03:45] – What is it? – It’s one of six. -这是什么 -这是六分之一
[03:47] They descend in size from largest to smallest, 他们从大到小
[03:51] each one fitting inside another. 互相嵌套
[03:54] Like Russian dolls. 像俄罗斯套娃
[03:55] Same idea, but the Matryoshkas didn’t appear 理念相同 但俄罗斯套娃到1800年代后期
[03:58] until the late 1800s. 才出现
[04:00] This is Byzantine, 12th century, found in Turkey. 这是拜占庭式 十二世纪在土耳其发现的
[04:04] Simply put, they weren’t even supposed to exist, 简而言之 在那个时间段
[04:06] not at that time, not in that part of the world. 那个地方 它们本不该出现
[04:09] Once joined with its five partners, 一旦与另外五个配成一套
[04:12] this little box will be more valuable 这个小盒子将比
[04:14] than all the treasure in this vault and more. 这个保险库里所有的财宝加起来都值钱得多
[04:19] Raymond. 雷蒙德
[04:25] Not another step. 不许动
[04:33] Anything you care to share? 有没有什么想说的
[04:35] Oksana. They took her. 奥克萨那 他们把她抓走了
[04:38] They threatened to kill her if I didn’t — 如果不听话 他们就要杀了她
[04:41] When were they called? 你什么时候叫他们的
[04:42] Soon after you arrived. 你来之后不久
[04:44] So they’re almost here. 这么说他们快到了
[04:46] Raymond, I’m sorry. I didn’t — 雷蒙德 对不起 我不是…
[04:49] – Do they know? – They know nothing. -他们知不知道 -他们什么都不知道
[04:50] They’re here to get you out like we planned. 他们是来按计划把你带出去的
[04:52] – But, Raymond, the rebels — – Dembe, let’s move. -但雷蒙德 叛军… -邓比 我们走
[05:45] Look what the cat dragged in. 是什么风把你吹来了
[05:47] I’ve missed you, Cynthia. 我很想你 辛西娅
[05:51] Ah, Dembe. 邓比
[05:53] Cynthia. 辛西娅
[05:54] In anticipation of a sale, 在售卖之前
[05:57] I need you to appraise an item. 我想请你对这件物品估个价
[05:59] Shouldn’t take more than a moment. 应该不会花太久时间
[06:03] This can’t be what I — 这不会是我想的那个吧
[06:07] I had heard rumors, and I never dared believe them. 我听见过许多谣言 但从没相信过
[06:12] Here, here, here. 来了 来了 来了
[06:20] I’m in a bit of a rush, my love. 我有点赶时间 亲爱的
[06:23] What do you think it’s worth? 你觉得它值多少钱
[06:25] About as much as a politician’s word. 大概和政客的夸夸其谈等值
[06:31] It’s a fake. 这是假货
[06:32] No, that’s impossible. 不 这不可能
[06:33] The etchings were made with modern tools. 这些蚀刻都是用现代工具画的
[06:38] This is no more authentic than the Cardiff Giant. 这比卡蒂夫巨人还假
[06:43] Were there any signs of a break-in at the vault, 保险库最近有失窃吗
[06:46] anything missing? 有什么东西丢了吗
[06:48] No, nothing. 不 没有
[06:49] Whatever thief is responsible for this 不管是哪个小偷干的
[06:52] must’ve forged and replaced the caskets 他肯定在我们拿到这些匣子之前
[06:56] before we ever got our hands on them. 就已经狸猫换太子了
[07:00] We stole a bunch of counterfeits. 我们偷走了一堆假货
[07:02] Oh, my God. This is unbelievable. 我的老天 真是难以置信
[07:07] You’re taking this better than I might’ve expected. 你的承受能力比我想象中高得多
[07:10] The others are gonna show up at our meeting 其他人都会赶去那里见面
[07:12] and have no idea the entire thing is a hoax. 却没想到这一切只是一场骗局
[07:16] A big, fat bungle. 惊天大骗局
[07:19] Six marks, six cons. 六个全是假的
[07:22] Oh, my goodness. 我的老天
[07:25] Cynthia, thank you for your expertise. 辛西娅 谢谢你的专业鉴定
[07:27] I am terribly embarrassed. 我太不好意思了
[07:30] Better luck next time. 希望下次运气会更好
[07:32] You said it. 借你吉言
[07:33] Cheerio. 回见
[07:34] Ta-ta. 回见
[07:38] You know, it occurs to me, if we can find the counterfeiter 我突然想到如果我们能找到
[07:42] who created this, we might be able to 谁伪造了这批假货 也许我们就能
[07:46] recover the entire set of original nesting caskets for ourselves. 亲手追回整套原装套匣了
[07:51] And make a flagrant profit. 然后牟取暴利
[07:53] That’s the spirit. 就是这种精神
[07:55] Lemons to lemonade, Dembe. 真真假假 假假真真 邓比
[07:57] Lemons to lemonade. 真真假假 假假真真
[08:05] 维多利亚·芬贝格 第137号
[08:10] You brought down the President of the United States. 你打倒了美国总统
[08:14] I wouldn’t say that exactly. 这可不是我的原话
[08:17] You found out he was gonna kill the First Lady, 你发现他要杀了第一夫人
[08:20] stopped him from doing it, and then he resigned. 你阻止了他 然后他辞职了
[08:22] Well, when you put it that way — 你要这样说的话
[08:25] So you do that and deal with 所以你不仅会干那种事
[08:27] people who weaponize beetles? 还要面对把甲虫变成武器的人
[08:30] Okay, um, 好吧
[08:32] what we do is full service 我们做的是全方位服务
[08:37] and classified. 并且需要保密
[08:38] And the beetles eat their victims 那些甲虫会把受害者
[08:41] from the inside out? 从里到外吃个遍吗
[08:42] Why do you wanna know all this? 你为什么想知道这些
[08:45] Who comes up with all the nicknames? 这些绰号都是谁想出来的
[08:47] General Shiro. 希罗将军
[08:49] The Pharmacist. 药剂师
[08:50] The Apothecary. 药剂师
[08:52] Okay, alright, now you’re actually scaring me. 好吧 好吧 现在你真的吓到我了
[08:56] What can I say? 我还能说什么呢
[08:59] I love a bad boy. 我爱上了个坏男人
[09:11] He’s gone into A-Fib. Call 911. 他在房颤 打911
[09:18] Hello? Yes. My husband’s having a heart attack. 你好 是的 我丈夫心脏病犯了
[09:21] My name? 我的名字
[09:24] Mrs. Elodie Radcliffe. 艾洛蒂·拉德克里夫
[09:41] I owe you an apology. 我欠你一个道歉
[09:42] Ohh, boy. 不是吧
[09:44] What’d you do this time? 你这次又做了什么
[09:46] I killed your mother. I didn’t shoot her, 我杀了你妈 枪杀她的人不是我
[09:49] but she’s dead because of me. 但她是因我而死
[09:51] – Ressler – I went looking for her after you asked me not to and– -雷斯勒 -你叫我别去找她之后我还是去了
[09:53] Ressler. She isn’t dead. 雷斯勒 她没死
[09:58] But you– I mean, you– you told Cooper that 但是你 你跟库珀说
[10:00] Reddington saw her gunned down on the street. 雷丁顿看到她在街上被枪杀了
[10:03] She staged that for Reddington’s benefit. 她为雷丁顿演了这出戏
[10:11] So Reddington would tell everyone she’s dead, 所以雷丁顿告诉所有人她已经死了
[10:12] and the dogs would be called off. 然后那些耳目就会被召回
[10:14] But they’re gonna come back 但他们还会回来的
[10:15] unless she finds another way to protect herself. 除非她找到别的办法保护自己
[10:17] And until she does, we can’t tell anyone she’s alive. 所以在她有能力自卫前 我们不能告诉别人她还活着
[10:22] Did Reddington admit that it was her? 雷丁顿承认是她了吗
[10:24] Not to me, and I don’t want to admit it to him. 没跟我承认 我也不想跟他承认
[10:28] He must know it’s what I’m thinking. 他一定知道我是这么想的
[10:30] So play dumb. 那就装傻
[10:31] I mean, ask if it was her, he’ll say no, 要是问那是不是她 他会矢口否认
[10:33] and then it’s done. 然后就没法继续问了
[10:36] I don’t know. 我不知道
[10:39] What’s the munchkin dancing in? 这芒奇金舞鞋是准备跳什么舞
[10:41] “Sleeping Beauty.” “睡美人”
[10:42] She’s a lilac fairy. 她扮演紫丁香仙女
[10:44] Impressive. 太棒了
[10:47] I was in the chorus. 我以前参加过合唱团
[10:49] You danced? 你跳过舞
[10:51] In tights? 穿紧身衣
[10:53] Well, that’s an image I’ll never be able to forget. 这画面我永生难忘
[10:56] You’re welcome. 不客气
[11:00] Play dumb. Smart move. 装傻 聪明点
[11:05] – Hi. – What do you know about antique nesting caskets? -嗨 -关于古代套匣你知道些什么
[11:09] – Can I ask you a question? – Some years ago, -我能问你个问题吗 -若干年前
[11:12] five colleagues and I acquired a complete set. 我和五位同事弄到了一整套
[11:16] Was the woman from Paris my mother? 巴黎来的那个女人是我母亲吗
[11:21] A kindly woman comes into your life 一位友善的女人进入了你的生活
[11:24] and takes an interest in you and your child. 对你和你的孩子表现得非常关心
[11:29] It’s only natural for you to make that wish. 你会这样想象也是人之常情
[11:32] Was it her? 是她吗
[11:35] I know you don’t want it to be true, Elizabeth, 我知道你不希望这是真的 伊丽莎白
[11:38] but your mother is gone. 但你母亲已经死了
[11:44] Tell me about the caskets. 说说那些匣子吧
[11:46] Mine is a forgery. 我这个是伪造品
[11:48] The casket you stole had already been stolen? 你自以为偷来的匣子已经被人偷走了
[11:50] The irony is rich. 讽刺得很
[11:52] As is the forger. 伪造者应该发大财了
[11:53] If they fooled me, they’ve fooled others. 他们既然骗过了我 就一定也骗过了其他人
[11:55] So you want us to find whoever’s responsible 所以你希望我们找出始作俑者
[11:58] so you can get your casket back. 这样你就能拿回你的匣子了
[12:00] Forged or stolen art and antiquities 艺术品市场的总价值超过500亿美元
[12:03] represent up to 10% 其中伪造的或被盗的
[12:04] of an art market valued at over $50 billion. 艺术品和古董占比高达一成
[12:08] That’s $5 billion. 也就是50亿
[12:10] And, yes, I have a stake in your finding this forger, 另外 的确 你们找到伪造者的确对我有利
[12:13] but if they’re as good as I believe them to be, 但如果他们真有我想象得那么厉害
[12:16] I’m giving you the tip of an enormous iceberg. 那我给你的线索只是硕大冰山的一角
[12:20] Reddington actually underestimated the problem here. 雷丁顿其实低估了问题的严重性
[12:23] It turns out that up to 20% of the art-and-antiquities market 事实上 艺术品和古董市场中有两成商品
[12:27] is made up of forgeries. That’s almost $10 billion 都是伪造的 也就是说有将近
[12:30] worth of counterfeits being passed off as real 价值100亿美元的赝品被当作真迹
[12:32] to governments, museums, and individuals. 流入了政府 博物馆 和私人手里
[12:35] $10 billion’s a lot of fakes. 100亿得有多少赝品啊
[12:37] Can it be that easy to do? 伪造起来有这么容易吗
[12:38] These are great pieces of art. 那些可都是伟大的艺术品
[12:40] Forgers don’t have to be great artists, just great engineers. 伪造者无需擅长艺术 只需要是优秀的工程师
[12:43] – What do you mean? – No matter how good a forger is, -什么意思 -无论一个伪造者有多厉害
[12:45] he’s basically copying, right? 他都只是在临摹 不是吗
[12:46] And there are technical ways of doing that, 临摹有很多技术手段
[12:49] like camera obscura. 比如暗箱
[12:51] By using mirrors, you can project an image onto a canvas, 利用镜子将一幅图像投影到画布上
[12:54] and if you project that image in small sections, 如果你一小块一小块地投影那副图像
[12:57] you can essentially do a paint-by-numbers masterpiece. 你最终就能完成一幅纯技术化的杰作
[13:02] Hey, Victoria, you here? It’s time. 维多利亚 你在吗 到时间了
[13:06] Reddington and his pals lifted the caskets 雷丁顿和他的同僚从奥林匹亚画廊
[13:08] from the Olympian Gallery. 偷走了那些匣子
[13:10] So he’s an art thief now. 他又是艺术品大盗了
[13:11] He thinks that if the person we’re looking for 他觉得我们要找的这个人
[13:13] was able to forge one piece of art there, he forged others. 既然能伪造一件 就一定伪造了其他的
[13:17] Yeah, but there’s thousands of pieces in the museum. 是 但博物馆里有上千件艺术品
[13:18] Where would we start? 我们要从哪里入手
[13:19] With a self-portrait by Judith Leyster. He thinks it’s a fake. 朱迪思·莱斯特的自画像 他觉得那是赝品
[13:23] Contact the museum and see if he’s right. 联系博物馆 看看他说对没有
[13:25] But before you do, Agent Ressler told me 但在此之前 雷斯勒探员告诉我
[13:27] you’ve been hiding something from us. 你有件事一直瞒着我们
[13:30] – He did? – Yes, something very important. -是吗 -是的 非常重要的事
[13:33] Agnes is in “Sleeping Beauty.” 艾格尼斯要出演《睡美人》
[13:34] Wait, Agnes is in “Sleeping Beauty”? 等等 艾格尼斯要演《睡美人》
[13:36] That’s what he, uh — He told you about Agnes’ ballet. 他就说了…他跟你说了艾格尼斯的芭蕾演出
[13:40] And how great he looks in tights. 还说了她穿芭蕾服有多美
[13:42] What can I say? It’s a gift. 怎么说呢 她天赋异禀
[13:44] We want tickets. 我们要票
[13:46] Alright. 好的
[13:51] Ah, Victoria, it’s been too long. 维多利亚 好久没见了
[13:53] You screwed me, Saul, and I want to know why. 你爽约了 索尔 我想知道为什么
[14:04] 警告 锅炉房 仅限授权人员进入
[14:05] We had the Olympian Gallery test the Leyster. 我们让奥林匹亚画廊鉴定了莱斯特的画
[14:07] Reddington’s right. It is a forgery. 雷丁顿是对的 那是幅伪造品
[14:09] Using a spectrometer, they were able to detect 他们利用光谱仪检测到了
[14:11] trace amounts of a synthetic pigment 极少量的某种合成颜料
[14:13] that was invented centuries after Leyster died. 是在莱斯特死后几百年才被发明的
[14:16] Did they test the painting when it was donated to the museum? 画作捐赠给博物馆的时候他们鉴定了吗
[14:18] Yes, and the painting was everything it should be. 鉴定了 画没有问题
[14:20] So when they hung the portrait, it was the original, 所以博物馆展出的时候 画还是真迹
[14:22] and now it’s not. Any idea how they pulled that off? 而现在却不是了 知道他们怎么做到的吗
[14:24] The trust is separate from the company. 信托和公司是分离的
[14:26] But the company funds it, 但是由公司资助的
[14:28] and now the funds are needed elsewhere. 而现在这些资金别有他用
[14:30] To pay for the lawsuits to defend the indefensible. 用来打官司 辩护无可辩驳之人
[14:33] Your father doesn’t see it that way. 你父亲不这么认为
[14:34] My father doesn’t see it at all. 我父亲根本不在乎这件事
[14:39] Smoke level zero. 烟雾量为零
[14:40] I don’t know what’s going on, but protocol is 我不知道发生了什么 不过按规定
[14:41] – we should evacuate. – Please exit the building immediately. -我们需要撤离 -请立即离开建筑
[14:43] I’m not going anywhere until I get the answers I’m looking for. 在得到答案之前 我哪儿都不会去
[14:45] Uh, it’s probably a false alarm. You sit tight. 可能是误报 你待这儿别动
[14:47] – I’ll go check it out. – Smoke level zero. -我去看看 -烟雾量为零
[14:48] Please exit the building immediately. 请立即离开建筑
[14:55] Curator says that a year after they acquired the painting, 馆长说他们持有该画一年之后
[14:57] they had a gas-line explosion in the parking structure. 停车场里有过一次天然气管道爆炸
[14:59] Took out their security system for the afternoon. 使得他们的安保系统失效了一整个下午
[15:01] As far as we can tell, that’s the only time they were blind. 据我们所知 这是安保系统唯一失效的一次
[15:03] – Did you pull the feeds? – From before and after. -你调取录像了吗 -事故前后的都调了
[15:05] – Park is reviewing them now. – Yeah, shut down -帕克正在看 -对 关闭电梯
[15:06] the elevators just in case. 以防万一
[15:13] Please exit the building immediately. 请立即离开建筑
[15:21] Victoria? What are you doing? 维多利亚 你在做什么
[15:24] I was looking for the bathroom. I must’ve got turned around. 我在找洗手间 我肯定是走错了
[15:26] Well, the boiler overheated. Looks worse than it is, 是锅炉过热了 情况没看起来那么糟糕
[15:28] but we need to evacuate. 但我们还是需要撤离了
[15:30] Please exit the building immediately. 请立即离开建筑
[15:33] I hope this doesn’t damage any of the collection. 希望这不会损坏收藏品
[15:35] Yes, that would be a real shame. 是啊 不然真是太遗憾了
[15:51] Mr. Thornberry, your guest is waiting at your usual table. 索恩伯里先生 您的客人在老位子等您
[15:54] My guest? 我的客人
[15:55] I don’t have a guest. 我没邀请客人
[15:57] Your wife’s ex-husband. 是您妻子的前夫
[16:00] My wife doesn’t have an ex. 我妻子没有前夫
[16:02] He said you’d say that. 他说过您会这么说
[16:03] He said you’d want to be discreet. 他还说您希望谨慎处理
[16:12] Croft, I can’t tell you how happy I am to see you. 克罗夫特 见到你实在太高兴了
[16:14] Who the hell are you? And why are you telling the wait staff 你是谁 你为什么告诉服务生
[16:17] – my wife has an ex-husband? – No, no, no. No, I — -我妻子有前夫 -不不不 我
[16:20] You understand. I had to tell them something. 你明白的 我总得有个说辞吧
[16:22] The truth would’ve been so uncomfortable 真相会让所有知道的人
[16:24] for everyone involved. 不太舒服
[16:26] Ex-husband just popped into my head. 前夫只是我想到的第一个借口
[16:27] I don’t even know if you have a wife. 我都不知道你有没有妻子
[16:29] Do you? 你有吗
[16:31] Don’t answer that. Doesn’t matter. Please, have a seat. 别回答了 无所谓 请坐吧
[16:33] I took the liberty of ordering us a few martinis 我擅自替我们俩点了马提尼
[16:36] and the seafood tower. You’re not allergic, are you? 和海鲜塔 你吃海鲜不过敏吧
[16:39] I’m calling security. Joseph. 我要叫保安了 约瑟夫
[16:41] I thought we could crack some claws, 我想我们可以边吃蟹腿
[16:43] get to know each other, see what hobbies we have in common, 边了解对方 看我们有什么共同爱好
[16:46] like, I don’t know, say, art theft. 比如说 也许艺术偷盗
[16:54] Don’t fret. I’m not the police, 别发愁 我不是警察
[16:56] and I’m certainly not here to arrest you 当然也不是因为你明知为赃品还购买的画
[16:57] for buying a painting you knew was stolen. 而来逮捕你
[17:01] Then why are you here? 那你来干什么
[17:02] To tell you that I happen to know 来告诉你我刚好知道
[17:04] that the FBI are aware of the painting, 联调局知道这幅画
[17:07] aware of the theft… 知道偷窃行为
[17:11] …of the painting, 知道这幅画被偷了
[17:13] aware of the sale of the stolen painting. 也知道被盗的画被卖了
[17:18] But not yet your whole part in it. 但还不知道你参与其中
[17:23] That’s it? 就这些
[17:25] – That’s why you’re here? – Yes. -你来就为了说这些 -对
[17:27] Well, and for a name — 还有 为了一个名字
[17:31] of the person who sold you the painting. 卖给你画的人
[17:33] And if I refuse? 如果我拒绝呢
[17:34] Well, that would just leave you and the FBI 那你就得落入联调局的手中
[17:38] and the painting. 和那幅画一起
[17:40] Very awkward. 非常尴尬
[17:42] Very awkward. 非常尴尬
[17:45] Gentlemen, your seafood tower. 先生们 您点的海鲜塔
[17:46] Ah, magnificent. 好极了
[17:47] Perhaps a couple of bibs for the gentleman and me. 请给这位先生和我两个围嘴
[17:56] You know, 你知道
[17:58] there are easier ways to get more fiber in your diet. 想补充纤维素还有更简单的方法
[18:01] Sorry? 什么
[18:03] Oh, uh, sorry. 不好意思
[18:06] Um, Elodie’s husband had a heart attack this morning 艾洛蒂的丈夫今早心脏病发了
[18:09] and was rushed to the hospital. 赶忙被送到了医院
[18:11] I’m waiting to hear how he’s doing. 我正在等他的消息
[18:13] I’m so sorry. That’s terrible. 真遗憾 那太不幸了
[18:16] Can I ask you something? 我能问你点事吗
[18:20] Um, do you think it’s natural 你觉得这样正常吗
[18:21] when someone is suffering as much as he is 像他那样承受着那么多痛苦时
[18:23] to want them to find some peace? 别人希望他早日安息
[18:25] Yes, of course. 当然了
[18:26] Do you think it’s natural to want that 那你觉得如果你在隔壁
[18:28] when you’re in the next room sleeping with his wife? 睡着他的老婆时这样想 算正常吗
[18:30] Aram, we’ve talked about this. 阿兰姆 我们谈过这个了
[18:32] It’s a very complicated situation. 这个情况很复杂
[18:35] Not for Elodie. If you’d seen her this morning, 对艾洛蒂来说就不复杂 如果你看到了今早的她
[18:36] you’d know that all she wants is what’s best for him. 你就知道她只希望让他好好的
[18:39] We got the footage from the museum. 我们拿到博物馆的监控了
[18:42] This is from the day the gas line erupted. 这是煤气管道爆炸那天的录像
[18:43] Check it out. 看看
[18:45] Once the explosion occurs, all the surveillance goes black. 爆炸发生后 所有监控全都黑了
[18:49] Giving the forger time to swap out the painting. 让伪造者有时间来调换画作
[18:51] Yeah, we already knew that. 对 这点我们已经知道了
[18:52] Yes, but what we didn’t know was that there was a car parked 嗯 我们不知道的是有辆车
[18:55] right next to the gas line, and we hadn’t seen this. 就停在煤气管道旁 而且我们没看到这个
[18:58] The gas-line rupture didn’t cause the car to explode. 并不是煤气管道爆炸引起了车爆炸
[19:00] It was the car exploding that ruptured the gas line. 而是车爆炸引起了煤气管道爆炸
[19:03] Can we see it again? 能再看一次吗
[19:06] The license plate’s blocked out by the column. 车牌被柱子挡住了
[19:08] There’s no video after the explosion, 爆炸后没有录像了
[19:09] but, uh, what about before? 但在那之前呢
[19:11] How far back can you go? 你能退到什么时候
[19:14] There. 有了
[19:16] Run the plate. 查车牌
[19:24] Hello. Now, who might you be? 请问阁下尊姓大名呢
[19:26] Okay, the car’s registered to a Richard Vitaris. 查到了 车登记在理查德·维塔里斯名下
[19:29] I’ve got a Maryland address. 有个马里兰州的地址
[19:30] Park, Ressler, roll out. 帕克 雷斯勒 出发
[19:32] Keen, Aram, see what you can dig up on Vitaris. 基恩 阿兰姆 去查查维塔里斯
[19:34] I wanna know if he’s the trigger man, the forger, or both. 我想知道他是引爆人 伪造者 或两者都是
[19:53] Sorry to interrupt. 抱歉打扰了
[19:54] Eagleton’s appraisal is done. 伊戈尔顿鉴定完了
[20:00] It’s exquisite. 很精美
[20:02] Wouldn’t be surprised if Anastasia herself 阿纳斯塔西娅自己看到
[20:05] looked upon it in wonder. 想必也会惊讶不已
[20:07] So we have a deal, then. 那我们成交了
[20:08] If we can agree upon a price. 除非先说好价格
[20:11] I’ll give you 900. 我出价九十万
[20:14] 900? Its market price is 3.2. 九十万 市场价是三百二十万
[20:17] On the open market. 那是公开市场
[20:19] But on the black market, 但在黑市
[20:21] Fabergé eggs sell at a discount. 法贝格蛋得打折售卖
[20:25] I’ll take 1.2. 一百二我就卖
[20:26] Victoria. 维多利亚
[20:30] I shouldn’t. 我本不该答应的
[20:32] But for you, my dear, I’ll happily overpay. 但是为了你 亲爱的 我愿意多付钱
[20:42] The money’s been wired. 已到账
[20:47] Until next time. 下次再见了
[20:52] – It’s not enough. – I know. -这根本不够 -我知道
[20:53] I talked to Kathryn. She’s buried in discovery. 我跟凯瑟琳谈过 证据调查工作量太大
[20:56] She’s had to hire three more lawyers, 不得不再招三名律师
[20:58] and that’s before she’s taken a single deposition. 这还没正式开始取证
[21:00] The other side’s pouring millions into its defense. 对家已经为这场官司投入数百万
[21:03] And when my next piece is finished, 等我下一个作品完成
[21:04] we’ll be able to pour millions into ours, too. 我们也会有上百万的资金支持
[21:06] I promise. 我保证
[21:10] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[21:11] You’re the last person I should be complaining to. 我尤其不该跟你抱怨这些
[21:13] You have nothing to apologize for, 你已经失去了至亲
[21:16] not after what you’ve lost. 不需要再向我道歉
[21:19] You know how much I appreciate what you’re doing. 你知道我有多感激你所做的一切
[21:23] I haven’t done enough. 我做得还不够
[21:25] Not yet. 还不够
[21:27] But that’s about to change. 不过这种局面马上就要转变了
[21:38] Richard Vitaris. FBI. 理查德·维塔里斯 联调局
[21:52] Mechanical drawings for gas and electrical at the Olympian Gallery. 奥林匹亚画廊的燃气电路机械图
[21:56] I got a ferry schedule 我找到一份轮渡时间表
[21:56] for an island off the coast of Maine here. 是缅因州海岸附近的一个小岛
[21:59] Architectural drawings for an estate there. 还有某处房产的建筑图纸
[22:01] So he hits museums and private residences. 所以他会袭击博物馆 还有私人住宅
[22:05] And law firms, apparently. 显然还有律师事务所
[22:08] We have proof it’s Vitaris. 证据表明就是维塔里斯
[22:10] And we have motive. 而且找到了作案动机
[22:11] Vitaris is the lead plaintiff in a class-action lawsuit 芬贝格名下一间制药公司在经历集体诉讼
[22:13] against a pharmaceutical company owned by the Fenbergs. 维塔里斯是首席原告
[22:16] Now, if the lawsuit is to be believed, 如果诉讼的内容是真实的
[22:18] then they are as bad as the Sacklers — 那他们可说跟萨克勒一样坏
[22:20] misleading the public and the FDA 在药品的成瘾性上
[22:22] on how addictive their drugs are. 有意误导公众和食药局
[22:24] – Did Vitaris get addicted? – No, his son did. -是维塔里斯药物成瘾吗 -不 是他儿子
[22:26] That’s right. After a football injury, 没错 他儿子在橄榄球比赛中受伤
[22:28] he was prescribed painkillers, 医生给开了止痛药
[22:30] got hooked, overdosed a year later. 之后成瘾 一年后药物过量去世
[22:32] What does any of this have to do with the forgeries? 这跟艺术品造假有什么关系
[22:34] The counterfeit Leyster? 莱斯特那幅赝品
[22:35] The real one belonged to the Fenbergs. 正品归芬贝格所有
[22:37] So did Red’s nesting casket. 还有红魔的套匣
[22:38] We need to warn the Fenberg family 我们得提醒芬贝格一家
[22:40] they and their art are being targeted. 他们 还有他们的艺术藏品被盯上了
[22:42] Keen, Aram, get to the Fenberg estate. 基恩 阿兰姆 去芬贝格的住宅
[22:44] Ressler, Park, bring in the evidence 雷斯勒 帕克 把证据带过来
[22:46] so that we can start digging into Vitaris’ plans — 我们来看看维塔里斯的计划
[22:49] past and future. 过去和未来的计划
[22:51] First, Vitaris slanders me in court, 维塔里斯先是在法庭上诽谤我
[22:53] and now you’re telling me he’s stealing from me, as well? 现在你们跟我说他还偷我的东西
[22:56] It appears so, yes. 看起来是这样的
[22:58] Alright, I’ve asked my family to be here for this, 我把我的家人也叫过来了
[22:59] because they are every bit the victims that I am. 因为她们跟我一样也是受害者
[23:01] This is my wife, Sue, and our daughter, Victoria. 这是我妻子 苏 我女儿 维多利亚
[23:03] Have you identified the thief? 你们找到小偷了吗
[23:05] We’ve identified a suspect, 找到一位嫌疑人
[23:06] but we’re not sure what role he played 但还不确定他在这其中扮演什么角色
[23:08] or if he was acting alone. 或者他是否是单独行动的
[23:10] We believe that he may have an accomplice. 我们认为他有一个同伙
[23:12] Have you identified him? 那你们找到那个同伙了吗
[23:14] Not yet, but we will. 还没有 但会找到的
[23:16] – You sound awfully confident. – Yes, we are. -听起来很自信 -是的 我们有信心
[23:19] Well, please, come in. Tell us what you know. 请进 把你们知道的告诉我们
[23:30] Counterfeits? That’s impossible. 赝品 绝不可能
[23:33] Victoria manages our family collection. She knows her work. 我家的藏品都是维多利亚在负责 她很清楚
[23:36] Every piece in our collection has been authenticated. 我们的每一件藏品都是经过鉴定的
[23:38] The work you acquired was real. 你们拿到的艺术品都是真品
[23:40] The forgeries came later. 是后来被掉包成了赝品
[23:41] The Leyster was taken three months 莱斯特那幅画是在你们租给
[23:42] after you loaned it to the Olympian Gallery. 奥林匹亚画廊三个月之后被盗走
[23:44] But you can get it back. 但你们可以把它找回来吧
[23:46] The suspect must know where it is. 那位嫌疑人肯定知道藏在哪
[23:48] He may, but we don’t know where he is. 他或许知道 但我们不知道他在哪
[23:50] Well, how hard can he be to find? 找到他能有多难
[23:52] He’s the lead plaintiff in the lawsuit against us. 他是针对我们的诉讼案里的首席原告
[23:55] You’d think trying to destroy us in court would be enough. 还以为在法庭上败坏我们就够了
[23:57] He lost his son. 他失去了自己的儿子
[23:58] I don’t think he thinks anything would be enough. 我认为他无论做什么都不够
[24:00] So you’re saying we’re responsible for his loss? You’re taking his side? 你是说我们该对他的损失负责 你站他那边
[24:04] No, of course she’s not taking his side. 不 她当然不会站他那边
[24:07] Are you, sweetheart? 是不是 宝贝
[24:09] I’m just saying it’s a stressful time, for all of us. 我只是想说 大家现在都面临很大的压力
[24:14] Tell us how we can help. 我们能如何协助
[24:15] One thing you can do is to go through your entire collection. 有一件事需要你们做 就是检查所有的藏品
[24:18] Now, I know that is a logistical nightmare, 我知道这听起来非常费事
[24:20] but if you have pieces on loan, 但如果还有藏品处于外借状态
[24:22] get them back, and authenticate everything. 把它们取回来送去鉴定
[24:25] Alright, you’ve told us what we can do. 好了 你跟我们说了我们能做什么
[24:27] Now I’m gonna tell you what you’re gonna do — 现在该我告诉你 你们该做什么了
[24:29] find Vitaris. 找到维塔里斯
[24:30] And if he has an accomplice, find him. 如果他有同伙 一并找到
[24:32] And when you do, despite my daughter’s misplaced sympathies, 找到之后 忽略我女儿那错放的同情心
[24:36] I’m gonna use my considerable power 我会动用我的强大势力
[24:38] to make sure they pay for what they’ve done. 来确保他们为自己的所作所为付出代价
[24:49] – You got my text? – This — It’s brilliant. -收到短信了吗 -这简直太棒了
[24:52] It’ll be our biggest take yet. 这会成为我们最成功的作品
[24:53] The FBI came to our home. To warn us about you. 联调局来我家了 提醒我们要小心你
[24:57] They searched your property. It’s — It’s over. 他们已经搜过你家 都结束了
[25:00] Okay, hang on. We need that money to keep the suit going. 等等 我们需要那笔钱以支持诉讼
[25:02] They’re looking for you. You’re going to be arrested. 他们在到处找你 你会被逮捕的
[25:05] Forget about the case. 别再想案子了
[25:06] At this moment, art handlers are starting the process 眼下艺术工作人员正启动流程
[25:08] of re-authenticating my family’s entire collection. 要开始重新鉴定我家的所有收藏
[25:12] They’re crating it up. 他们正在装箱
[25:13] They’re putting it in secure storage. 他们要把藏品放进保险库里
[25:15] There’s no way we can make the swap now. 现在我们没可能进行掉包
[25:19] Hear me out. What if there was a distraction at the house? 听我说 如果有人在你家调虎离山呢
[25:23] Could you substitute the painting then? 到时候你能把那幅画掉包吗
[25:31] Elodie, hey. 伊洛蒂
[25:33] Uh, what’d the doctor say? 医生怎么说
[25:34] Looks like another blood clot 又有血块
[25:35] was blocking one of the arteries in his lungs. 阻塞了他肺部的一条动脉
[25:38] He — He went without oxygen for a while, but, um — 他缺氧了一阵子 但是
[25:42] but he’ll live, so — 但他会活下来的
[25:44] So that’s good, right? 所以这是好事 对吧
[25:47] I don’t know. 我不知道
[25:48] What do you think? 你觉得呢
[25:50] What do you mean, what do I think? 我觉得呢是什么意思
[25:51] It’s okay. If it makes you feel any better, 没事的 不知道能不能让你觉得好点
[25:53] I was thinking it, too. 我也是这么想的
[25:55] Thinking what exactly? 你到底是怎么想的
[25:57] That it would be better if, you know, 你懂的 如果结果不一样的话
[25:59] the outcome were different, 也许会更好
[26:02] if Charles had just passed. 如果查尔斯死了的话
[26:03] No, that is not ?what I was thinking at all. 不 这根本不是我的想法
[26:05] Why would — Why would you say that? 你为什么要这么说
[26:06] Aram, if we’re gonna be together — 阿兰姆 如果我们想在一起
[26:08] Um, look, I’m so sorry. I’m gonna have to call you back. 听着 抱歉 我一会儿再打给你
[26:10] I have, uh, work. 我得工作了
[26:13] Anything specific? 有什么特别的吗
[26:15] I just can’t tell what’s been completed and what’s planned. 我分不出哪些是已经完成的 哪些是计划
[26:17] There are no dates on any of this. 这上面没有任何日期
[26:19] Bank statements show Vitaris is deep in debt. 银行对账单显示维塔里斯欠了很多钱
[26:21] He’s gonna need to make another score soon. 他必须尽快再干一票
[26:23] But what’s the next target? 但是他的下一个目标是什么
[26:24] Wait. I have a lead on that. 等一下 我有相关线索
[26:28] Okay, so, looking at the previous forgeries from the Fenberg collection, 从芬贝格家收藏品里出现过的赝品来看
[26:32] it seems that the counterfeiter specializes in replicating pieces 伪造者擅长作假的艺术品年代
[26:36] from the 19th century or before. 似乎是19世纪及之前
[26:37] Now, according to the Fenbergs’ portfolio, 根据芬贝格家的藏品集
[26:39] the only painting left in their collection 他们的收藏品中
[26:41] that matches that description 唯一符合这个条件的
[26:43] is a Hoogstraten worth $24 million. 是霍赫斯特拉滕 价值两千四百万
[26:47] That painting is hanging in their house. We just saw it. 这幅画就挂在他们家 我们看到过
[26:50] So, based on everything we know, 所以根据已知情况来看
[26:51] it’s safe to assume that Vitaris is going after the Hoogstraten. 我们可以断定维塔里斯的目标是霍赫斯特拉滕
[26:54] If Vitaris knows we’re after him, 如果维塔里斯知道我们要抓他
[26:56] he may get desperate and change his M.O., 他也许会狗急跳墙 改换作案手段
[26:57] skip the paintings and go after Mr. Fenberg himself. 不取这幅画 而是直奔芬贝格先生本人
[27:04] Mr. Eagleton. I’m sorry to interrupt your ablutions. 伊戈尔顿先生 很抱歉在你沐浴的时候打扰你
[27:08] Looks delightful. But I’m in a bit of a rush 看起来很舒适 但是我赶时间
[27:11] and have some pressing questions 有些重要的问题亟需解答
[27:12] that can’t wait for your contemplative soak. 等不及你舒舒服服泡完澡了
[27:16] Who the hell are you? What are you doing in my bathroom? 你们是什么人 来我的浴室做什么
[27:19] Who did you buy this from? 这是你从谁那里买的
[27:22] I’ve never seen that thing before in my life. 我从来没见过这东西
[27:24] Maybe the bubbles have addled your brain. 也许是泡泡把你的脑子搞糊涂了
[27:26] What are you doing here? Get — 你们来这里做什么 滚
[27:28] You can’t be here. Get out of my bathroom. 你们不能进来这里 滚出我的浴室
[27:30] I love a good bath as much as the next man, 我也跟你一样喜欢舒舒服服洗个澡
[27:32] but does it ever get into your head the idea 但是你有没有想过
[27:34] that you’re simply soaking in your own juices 你不过是像卤水火鸡一样
[27:37] like a brining turkey? 浸泡在自己的体液里
[27:38] – What? – I digress. Doesn’t matter. -什么 -我跑题了 没什么
[27:40] Please, take a closer look at the piece. 来 好好看一眼这东西
[27:42] I know you’ve been fencing items on behalf of a counterfeiter 我知道你在为一位伪造者销赃
[27:45] who steals art from the Fenberg family. 而他的东西是从芬贝格家偷的
[27:48] Well, that same counterfeiter is responsible 这件天衣无缝的赝品
[27:50] for this breathtaking forgery. 同样属于这位伪造者
[27:53] And while I admire the accomplishment, 尽管我很敬仰这样的技能
[27:55] I prefer the original. 但是我更想要真品
[27:56] So the counterfeiter’s name — I need it now. 所以我需要这位伪造者的名字 现在就要
[28:00] That would be suicide. 我说了等于自杀
[28:01] How apt. 真聪明
[28:08] Just give us a second. It’s the damn GFCIs. 等一会儿 这是该死的漏电开关
[28:15] This might tickle a little. 可能会有一点痒
[28:16] Okay, okay. Wait, wait, wait, wait. 好好 等一下
[28:18] Might even make your toes curl. 可能会让你的脚趾都蜷缩起来
[28:19] Or not. ?What the hell do I know? 也许不会 我怎么会知道呢
[28:21] – Let’s find out. – No, no, no. No, please. Stop. -让我们试一下 -不要 求你了 住手
[28:23] The name. 名字
[28:24] Fenberg. 芬贝格
[28:26] Victoria Fenberg. 维多利亚·芬贝格
[28:28] You see? There it is. 看 就是这样
[28:30] That wasn’t so hard, was it? 也没有多困难嘛 对吧
[28:31] Antony, let me ask you a question. 安东尼 我来问问你
[28:33] Are you hungry? I’m hungry. 你饿吗 我饿了
[28:35] Dembe, you hungry? 邓比 你饿了吗
[28:39] Okay. 好了
[28:41] Hop out. Let’s get cooking. 起来 我们去做饭
[29:01] This is a violation. 这是违法的
[29:02] It’s only a precaution. 这只是预防措施
[29:04] A precaution? Do you see what’s happening? 预防措施 你没看到在发生什么吗
[29:07] This Vitaris character is dismantling our lives. 这个叫维塔里斯的家伙正在摧毁我们的生活
[29:10] You sound surprised. 你听上去很惊讶
[29:11] Don’t start, Victoria. 别拱火 维多利亚
[29:13] His son died. He’s angry. 他的儿子死了 他当然生气
[29:15] Then he can settle it legally in a courtroom, 那他可以通过法院合法地解决此事
[29:17] – but this is — – He can’t afford that. -但是这… -他支付不起
[29:19] How is it that you think any of this is our fault? 你怎么会认为这是我们的错
[29:22] We did not kill that boy. 我们没有杀那个男孩
[29:24] And attacking us isn’t going to bring him back. 攻击我们也不会让他起死回生
[29:26] – Hello? – Ms. Fenberg, this is Agent Keen. -你好 -芬贝格女士 我是基恩探员
[29:29] I’m calling to let you know we’re sending units to your house. 我打电话是告诉你我们要派分队去你家
[29:32] – Why? What’s wrong? – It’s Vitaris. -为什么 怎么了 -因为维塔里斯
[29:34] He’s still at large, but items in his home indicate 他仍逍遥法外 从他家里的物品可以看出
[29:37] that he might be targeting you and your family directly. 你和你的家人可能是他的目标
[29:39] Targeting us? Do you mean physically? 目标 你是说人身伤害吗
[29:42] We’re not sure. That’s why we’re sending units. 我们不确定 所以要派遣人手
[29:44] All we know is Vitaris is angry and has a vendetta, 我们只知道维塔里斯很愤怒 想复仇
[29:47] and we don’t want him to act on it. 我们不希望他付诸实践
[29:48] We’ll be there soon. 我们马上就到
[29:49] We’ll talk more when we’re on-site. 等到了再说
[29:52] So I assume they’re here to protect us. 我想他们是来保护我们的
[29:54] I’ll get Mother. 我去叫妈妈
[30:01] We have to call it off. They know. 我们得取消计划 他们发现了
[30:02] – Who knows? – The FBI. -谁知道了 -联调局
[30:04] They’re on their way here. 他们就在来的路上
[30:05] They think you’re targeting the family. 他们认为你要报复我们一家
[30:07] – We have a plan. – Did you hear me? -我们有计划 -你聋了吗
[30:09] The police are here. There’s no way we can get near the — 警察马上就来 我们不可能靠近…
[30:12] The police? 警察
[30:13] What’s going on? 发生什么了
[30:14] It’s okay. They’re here for our protection. 没关系 他们是来保护我们的
[30:17] Where’s your father? 你爸呢
[30:18] Uh, downstairs. 楼下
[30:19] Go, go. I’m right behind you. 你先下去 我马上就来
[30:24] You have to get out while you can. 你得趁还能走时赶紧离开
[30:25] – We can do this. – No. -我们能做到 -不
[30:27] Victoria, listen, that painting, it’s our future. 维多利亚 听着 那幅画 是我们的未来
[30:29] – You have to go. – The plan remains the same — -你得赶紧跑路 -计划不变
[30:32] get the painting, sell the painting, fund the lawsuit. 偷画 卖画 资助诉讼
[30:34] – We can’t. – We can. -我们做不到 -我们可以的
[30:35] – You have the forgery? – Yes. -你有赝品吗 -有
[30:37] If they see you, they’ll arrest you. 如果他们发现了你 就会逮捕你
[30:39] – Exactly. – Richard, you’ll go to jail. -没错 -理查德 你会蹲监狱的
[30:40] How else do you think this ends? 你觉得这事还有别的结局吗
[30:42] With me going home to my son? He’s gone. 和我儿子一起回家吗 他没了
[30:45] The only way to make sure 唯一确保别人不会
[30:46] others don’t die like him is to see this through, 像他一样死去的方法就是坚持到底
[30:48] and to do that, you’re gonna make the swap. 为此 你要把画掉包
[30:51] Okay. 好吧
[30:53] And, Victoria, thank you. 维多利亚 谢谢你
[31:03] – Agents Ressler, Keen, FBI. – Trooper Sharp. -雷斯勒和基恩探员 联调局 -夏普州警
[31:06] Mr. Fenberg says his wife and daughter are on the property 芬贝格先生说 他的妻子和女儿都在家
[31:08] along with four house staff members. 另外还有四位佣人
[31:10] Show me. 带路
[31:11] Help me gather these movers. 帮我召集这些搬家工人
[31:12] The Art Crimes Unit is en route. 艺术品专案组马上到
[31:14] I don’t want any of this leaving here 我不想让任何东西
[31:15] without them cataloguing it. 在记录前离开这里
[31:18] Hey, what’s going on? Why isn’t this crated? 怎么了 为什么这还没装箱
[31:20] Uh, you got police everywhere. Is everything okay? 你家到处是警察 没出什么事情吧
[31:22] No, everything is not okay. 不 出大事了
[31:24] The police want everyone downstairs. 警察要所有人都下楼
[31:26] Right now. Go. 现在 快去
[31:40] Sorry, ma’am. Sorry. Sorry. 抱歉女士 抱歉 抱歉
[31:41] Hey. You. 你站住
[31:44] Vitaris. 维塔里斯
[31:46] Ressler! 雷斯勒
[31:48] Gun, gun! 枪 有枪
[31:49] Hey! Stop! 停下 不许动
[31:53] – Stop! – Put the gun down! -停下 -把枪放下
[31:54] Stop. 不许动
[32:00] I’m not here to hurt anyone. 我来这不是来伤害任何人的
[32:02] Then put the gun down, Richard. 那就把枪放下 理查德
[32:09] It’s over. You’re under arrest. 结束了 你被捕了
[32:10] Why don’t you go arrest the real criminals, 你们为什么不去逮捕真正的罪犯
[32:12] the white-collar monsters inside that mansion 那些豪宅里的道貌岸然的衣冠禽兽
[32:14] who profited from the death of my son? 还以我儿子的死亡来赚取利益
[32:16] We’ll talk about it after you put the gun down. 你把枪放下后我们再谈
[32:21] My son’s gone. They murdered him. 我的儿子不在了 他们杀害了他
[32:24] We know, Richard. We’re sorry. 我们知道 理查德 我们深表遗憾
[32:25] But hurting someone else isn’t gonna bring him back. 但是伤害别人也不会让他起死回生
[32:27] Put the gun down. 把枪放下
[32:41] You okay? 你还好吗
[32:43] No. 不好
[32:45] Do you know what he was after♪ 你知道他在找什么吗
[32:50] Thank God it’s still here. 谢天谢地画还在
[32:52] Keen, send the Art Theft Unit to the living room. We got it. 基恩 让艺术品专案组到客厅来 我们拿到了
[32:55] Don’t you dare let that painting out of your sight. 不许让那幅画离开你的视线
[33:07] I know you don’t understand, darling, 我知道你不理解 亲爱的
[33:08] but it’s better this way. 但这样更好
[33:10] It had to end this way. 只能以这种方式结束
[33:13] I know, Daddy. 我明白 爸爸
[33:25] He stole the paintings to finance his lawsuit against the Fenbergs. 他偷画换钱来和芬贝格家打官司
[33:29] Says he did the forgeries, too. 还说赝品也是他做的
[33:30] Insists he worked alone. 坚持说自己是单干
[33:32] He gave himself up as a distraction 他牺牲自己调虎离山
[33:34] so someone else could swap out the Hoogstraten. 方便别人调换《霍赫斯特拉滕》
[33:37] If someone else did. Do we have confirmation yet? 前提是那个人做到了 有结果了吗
[33:39] The painting’s being authenticated now, 那幅画现在正在验真
[33:40] but if he has a partner, we have no idea who it is. 即使他真有同伙 我们也不知道是谁
[33:43] We searched everyone at the house — wait staff, security, 房子里的人都搜遍了 接待员 安保
[33:46] every box, bag, briefcase, or purse. Nothing. 全部箱子 文件夹 手包 一无所获
[33:49] We offered him a deal. He wouldn’t budge. 我们提出交换条件 但他不肯让步
[33:50] – Guy’s a true believer. – Send him to lockup. -十分忠诚 -拘留起来
[33:52] When he sees what his future holds if he doesn’t cooperate, 他一旦知道不合作的下场
[33:54] maybe he’ll talk, 或许就愿意开口了
[33:56] tell us who he’s protecting. 愿意告诉我们自己在保护什么人了
[33:59] Prepare to be amazed. 做好被惊艳到的准备
[34:01] I am bringing you a masterpiece. 我要给你一幅大师之作
[34:03] But this time, no discounts. 但这次可不能打折扣了
[34:05] Ms. Fenberg, please join us. 芬贝格女士 请加入我们
[34:06] A waffle? They’re buckwheat. 来一片华夫饼吧 荞麦做的
[34:09] – What is this? – Just — Just hear him out. -怎么回事 -你就…听他说完
[34:12] Please, sit. 请坐
[34:18] Have a waffle. 来片华夫饼
[34:22] I love a juicy family drama. 我超喜欢跌宕起伏的家门大戏
[34:25] Greed, resentment, betrayal, secrets. 贪婪 仇恨 背叛 秘密
[34:28] And your secret? Oh, my. 至于你的秘密 我的天啊
[34:31] Using the spoils of your father’s avarice 利用令尊巧取豪夺之所得
[34:33] to bankroll his destruction. 资助摧毁他的势力
[34:35] The tragedy is positively Grecian. 妥妥的古希腊悲剧
[34:38] – Who are you? – A man on a quest. -你究竟什么人 -有求之人
[34:41] Does this look familiar? 这个看着眼熟吗
[34:45] He knows, Vicky. 他知道了 小维
[34:46] Just — Just tell him. 直接…说吧
[34:49] It’s from my family’s collection. 这是我家族的收藏品之一
[34:50] Yes, but it’s part of a larger set. 没错 但其实有一套
[34:53] I came to acquire this one some years ago. 几年前我获得这一件
[34:56] Imagine my surprise when I learned it was a counterfeit. 想想看我发现这居然是赝品 得有多惊讶
[34:58] But tell me, did you make forgeries of all six boxes? 请告诉我 这六个箱子你都伪造了吗
[35:03] No, just the one. 没有 就这一个
[35:05] It was my first test. 是我初次试手
[35:07] I wanted to see if I could fool people. 想知道能不能骗过别人
[35:09] Well, you certainly fooled me. 显然骗过了我
[35:10] Would you like syrup, berries, or both? 枫糖和浆果 要吗
[35:13] I’m sorry. I’m totally confused. 不好意思 我完全没懂
[35:15] – Both, then. – No — No, not about — -那就都来 -不是…不是说那个
[35:18] What is it that you want? 你究竟要什么
[35:19] The original casket. 匣子的原品
[35:22] I want the name of the person who has it. 我要知道在谁手里
[35:23] Mr. Eagleton says 伊戈尔顿先生说
[35:25] that’s the one item of yours he didn’t fence. 这是你唯一没让他经手的藏品
[35:28] That’s all you want? A name? 你就要这个 一个名字
[35:30] Your father is a drug dealer. 令尊是个毒贩
[35:32] The fact that he deals a legal drug 哪怕都是合法交易
[35:33] is no consolation to the addicts he’s created. 但他也确实害了一大批人
[35:36] He’s the villain in this story. 这个故事里他才是恶人
[35:38] Your efforts to bring him to justice, 你努力将他绳之以法
[35:40] however convoluted, are, as I’ve said, admirably Oedipal. 不管手段多么复杂 也是俄狄浦斯式义举
[35:43] Not only do I have no intention of stopping you, 我不仅无意阻止你
[35:46] I believe we may find occasion to work together in the future. 而且还相信将来我们会有机会合作
[35:50] I am nothing if not an avid patron of the arts. 我只是一个艺术品买家而已
[35:53] So, please, a name. 拜托了 给我那个名字
[35:58] Vicky tells me that you’re a collector. 小维说你是一个收藏家
[36:00] Oh, just a dabbler. 略有涉猎而已
[36:02] I told Victoria I didn’t want to impose. 我都跟维多利亚说了 我不想强迫别人
[36:06] Oh, nonsense. 别胡说
[36:07] I love showing people my collection. 我非常乐意给别人展示藏品
[36:12] I’m sorry, but before we start, 不好意思 趁着还没开始
[36:15] might I trouble you for a glass of water? 能否麻烦要一杯水
[36:18] Of course. No trouble at all. 当然 一点不麻烦
[36:20] Thank you so much. 非常感谢
[36:34] You have a good eye. 眼光很好
[36:37] That’s my prized possession. 这是我最喜欢的一件
[36:39] Is it? 是吗
[36:40] Who would’ve guessed? 谁能想到呢
[36:42] Cheers. 干杯
[36:45] – You confessed? – They don’t know about you. -你供认了 -他们不知道你
[36:48] – Then I’ll tell them. – You can’t do that. -那我去告诉他们 -你不能
[36:50] I can’t let you take responsibility for what I’ve done. 我不能让你因我的所作所为担罪
[36:53] What you’ve done is give me hope, 你给了我希望
[36:54] and you need to keep doing that. 你要继续下去
[36:56] My only purpose in life is avenging Justin’s death. 我此生的唯一目标就是替贾斯丁报仇
[36:59] The only chance of that happening 而达成这一目标的唯一办法
[37:00] is if you continue what we started. 就是你继续我们的工作
[37:11] Visiting the enemy? 来拜访仇敌呢
[37:14] Yes. 嗯
[37:16] I want to know where the art is that he stole. 我想知道他偷的艺术品在哪儿
[37:18] And you thought he’d tell you? 你觉得他会告诉你吗
[37:19] I don’t know what I thought. 我也不知道自己怎么想的
[37:21] I just know I wanted to look the person 只是想亲眼看看
[37:22] who did this to my family in the eye. 对我们家做了这种事的人
[37:24] The authentication came back on the Hoogstraten. 《霍赫斯特拉滕》的鉴定结果出来了
[37:26] – It’s a forgery. – Ah, I can’t say I’m surprised. -是赝品 -也不意外
[37:29] But you were there. You must have some idea who took it, 但你当时也在现场 肯定知道是谁拿的
[37:32] who his accomplice is. 他的同伙是谁
[37:34] I didn’t at first. 一开始不知道
[37:35] I mean we inspected everybody 我们检查过每一个人
[37:38] bags and boxes, cars, trucks. 箱包 盒子 车辆和后备箱
[37:40] No one we checked could’ve possibly taken it. 被查过的人不可能带走它
[37:43] And then it hit me. 然后我突然想到
[37:45] See, there were three people we didn’t check 还有三个人我们没查过
[37:47] your father, your mother, and you. 你父亲 你母亲 还有你
[37:50] You think we stole from ourselves? 你认为我们贼喊捉贼
[37:52] No, no. I think you did. 不是你们 是你
[37:54] The distraction he caused, I think it was for you. 他造成的混乱 是在帮你掩人耳目
[37:57] Don’t be ridiculous. 开什么玩笑
[37:58] To give you a moment alone in the living room 好让你有时间独自待在客厅
[38:00] to put the real painting inside your briefcase, 把真画藏进你的包里
[38:03] the only one we didn’t check. 那个唯一没被检查过的包
[38:05] I think we’re through, Detective. 到此为止吧 警探
[38:08] It’s Special Agent. 是特别探员
[38:09] And, yeah, we’re through. For now. 好 今天就到此为止吧
[38:12] But you wanna look the person who did this to your family in the eye, 但如果你想亲眼看看偷了你家东西的人
[38:16] you and I both know all you gotta do is look in the mirror. 我们都知道 你只要照照镜子就行了
[38:21] I’ll be in touch. 保持联络
[38:30] It really is exquisite in its way. 这东西可真精致
[38:33] It’s exquisite because of what you know about it, 你认为它精致 是因为你了解它
[38:36] where it came from, who made it. 知道它来自何方 创自谁手
[38:39] It’s intellectual. 是你的主观意愿
[38:40] I like art that’s more emotional. 我更喜欢能引起感情共鸣的艺术品
[38:45] The forger certainly played on our emotions. 伪造者确实是玩弄了我们的感情
[38:48] The forger, the one you found and won’t turn over to us. 那个你找到了却不愿意交给我们的伪造者
[38:53] The counterfeits are nearly flawless, which is enough, 这些仿制品近乎完美 这就足够了
[38:57] because our desire for them to be real 因为我们对它们是真品的渴望
[39:02] obscures any imperfection, 掩盖了一切瑕疵
[39:05] much like your desire for the woman in Paris to be your mother 就像你希望巴黎那个女人是你的母亲
[39:10] blinded you to the fact that she wasn’t. 使你未察觉到她其实并不是
[39:15] It wasn’t just my desire. 这不仅仅是我的意愿
[39:17] So she told you she was Katarina? 那她告诉你她就是卡特莲娜了吗
[39:19] She did. 是的
[39:21] And it’s difficult for me to believe she wasn’t. 我也很难相信她不是
[39:24] I was convinced my casket was authentic. 我也曾坚信我的匣子是真品
[39:28] It was nearly impossible for me to believe it wasn’t. 几乎没有理由去怀疑它的真假
[39:32] But it was a fake. 但它是赝品
[39:35] And she was, too. 她也一样
[39:38] Is that why you gave us this case? 所以你才让我们接这个案子
[39:41] To show me how easy it is to mistake something that’s fake 为了让我知道我们有多容易
[39:45] for something that’s real? 被假象蒙蔽
[39:47] No, I gave you the case 不 我让你们接这个案子
[39:48] so I could get my hands on the casket 是为了让我拿到匣子
[39:50] and sell it for an obscene amount of money. 然后高价卖出
[39:53] You got it just so you could sell it? 你拿到它只是为了卖出去吗
[39:55] Yes. And the buyer is apparently very impatient. 没错 而且买家没什么耐心
[39:59] Is there somewhere we can drop you? 你在哪里下车方便
[40:01] We’re wheels-up in one hour. 我们的飞机一小时内起飞
[40:03] Uh, you can just let me out here at the end of the block. 在街区的尽头停车就好
[40:06] Uh, wherever you’re going, 无论你要去哪儿
[40:08] I’d like you to be back in time. 我希望你能及时回来
[40:10] We’ll be back for the ballet. 我们不会错过芭蕾演出的
[40:12] Harold told you? 哈罗德告诉你了
[40:13] Harold thought I’d like to know. 哈罗德认为我想知道
[40:16] He was right. 他想得没错
[40:22] You’re amazing. 你真迷人
[40:24] O-kay. 好吧
[40:26] So are you. 你也是
[40:28] Well, not really. 不见得
[40:30] But you think so. 但你这么觉得
[40:33] We think so about each other, which is, well… 我们认为彼此都很…
[40:38] amazing. 迷人
[40:40] Great. 很好
[40:42] Now that that’s settled, do you want to come in? 这话题讨论完了 你要进来吗
[40:44] No. I want to break up. 不 我想分手
[40:48] I don’t want to. 我并不想
[40:50] I mean, it’s the last thing I want. 这是我最不想做的事
[40:53] It’s just, we should. 但我们应该分手
[40:55] That is, we have to. 我们必须分手
[41:01] I don’t understand. 我不懂
[41:03] What do we do when we’re together? 我们在一起都做什么呢
[41:04] We trespass. 私闯民宅
[41:07] We crash weddings. 搞砸婚礼
[41:10] We break the law. 违法乱纪
[41:11] We made love in the Gemini capsule John Glenn took into space. 还在约翰·格伦飞去过太空的双子太空舱里做爱
[41:15] Exactly, yes, 是的 没错
[41:16] which I still can’t believe how small it was, right? 我到现在都觉得那里小得不可思议
[41:21] Scratch that. That’s off-topic. 不说了 跑题了
[41:23] Okay. 好吧
[41:25] My point, such that I have one, is this. 我其实是想说
[41:30] Making love in a rocket ship is one thing, 在太空舱中做爱是一回事
[41:33] one, one amazing thing, 非常美妙的事
[41:36] but, Elodie, 但是艾洛蒂
[41:38] hoping your husband dies, 盼望你丈夫死
[41:41] there is nothing amazing about that. 并不是什么美妙的事
[41:48] How is he? 他怎么样了
[41:50] He’s on a ventilator. 他插着呼吸机
[41:54] I am so sorry. 我很遗憾
[41:55] So am I. 我也是
[42:03] This is a really bad idea. 这可真是个坏主意
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第7季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第7季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme