时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’m your mother. | 我是你的妈妈 |
[00:04] | A mother protects her children. | 妈妈会保护自己的孩子 |
[00:07] | – I did protect you. – By leaving me? | -我的确保护你了 -以离开我的方式 |
[00:09] | By hiding you. | 以隐藏你的方式 |
[00:11] | I was being hunted, | 我被人追杀 |
[00:13] | and I didn’t want you to be hunted, too. | 我不希望你也这样 |
[00:15] | And how about moving in next door | 那么和我做邻居 |
[00:16] | and not telling me who you really are? | 隐藏真实身份又怎么解释 |
[00:18] | I suppose you did that to protect me, too. | 我猜也是为了保护我 |
[00:20] | And to get to know you | 还有抛开过去的阴影 |
[00:21] | without our history getting in the way. | 更好地了解你 |
[00:24] | And we did get to know each other, didn’t we? | 我们也确实互相了解了 是不是 |
[00:28] | To like each other. | 互相喜欢 |
[00:30] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[00:31] | I’ll tell you if you put the gun down. | 如果你放下枪 我就告诉你 |
[00:35] | Please? You shot your father. | 拜托 你射杀了你的父亲 |
[00:37] | Do you really want to shoot your mother, too? | 你真的还想再朝你母亲开枪 |
[00:44] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[00:45] | After all this time, why are you here? | 这么多年杳无音讯后 你为什么回来 |
[00:48] | You know what I wish? | 知不知道我的愿望是什么 |
[00:51] | I wish someone would come in here right now… | 我希望现在能有人在这里 |
[00:54] | and see us together. | 见证我们母女的相遇 |
[00:56] | Why now? | 为什么现在回来 |
[00:57] | Because they found me. The Townsend Directive. | 因为他们找到我了 汤森德指令 |
[01:01] | Dominic and Raymond could stop them. | 多米尼克和雷蒙德或许可以阻止他们 |
[01:03] | I tried to make them. | 我试图让他们这样做 |
[01:05] | You can be angry at me for that, but… | 你可以因此生我气 但… |
[01:07] | I just wanted them to do what was right. | 我只是想让他们做对的事 |
[01:10] | They refused. | 可他们拒绝了 |
[01:11] | So you came here? | 所以你就来了这里 |
[01:14] | Why? Did you think I could stop them? | 为什么 你认为我可以阻止他们 |
[01:16] | No, but I needed your help | 不 但我需要你帮忙 |
[01:19] | finding the one other person who can — Ilya Koslov. | 找到另一个有此能力的人 伊利亚·科思洛夫 |
[01:24] | I want the truth. | 告诉我真相 |
[01:25] | That is the truth. | 这就是真相 |
[01:27] | I know who Ilya Koslov is | 我知道伊利亚·科思洛夫是谁 |
[01:29] | and that you didn’t need my help to find him. | 也知道你找到他不需要我帮忙 |
[01:31] | That is the reason — that and to get to know you | 可我就是为此而来 当然 还有了解你 |
[01:34] | so that we could be family again. | 好让我们重新成为一家人 |
[01:52] | 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃 (第3号) | |
[01:58] | Mr. Reddington, we’ve been through every file four times now. | 雷丁顿先生 所有档案我们都仔细看过四次了 |
[02:01] | Are you sure this is everything you confiscated from Orion? | 你确定从奥利安没收来的所有材料都在这里了 |
[02:05] | Yes. This is every file. | 我确定 都在这里了 |
[02:06] | Elizabeth still isn’t answering. | 伊丽莎白还是没有接电话 |
[02:08] | Perhaps if you told us the name of the woman | 或许你可以告诉我们在巴黎绑架了你的 |
[02:09] | who abducted you in Paris, we could help you find her. | 女人是谁 好让我们帮你找到她 |
[02:11] | She doesn’t have a name. She’s a ghost. | 她没有名字 她是一个幽灵 |
[02:13] | Think of a name, any name, and that could be it. | 随便想一个名字 都有可能是她的名字 |
[02:15] | We know she used the alias Constance Drucker. | 我们知道她曾化名康斯坦斯·德鲁克 |
[02:18] | And we also know she’s close. | 也知道我们已经很接近她了 |
[02:19] | Why didn’t she say goodbye? | 她为什么没有和我道别 |
[02:22] | You were sleeping, sweetie, | 你当时在睡觉 亲爱的 |
[02:24] | and she had an emergency at work, | 而她有紧急工作要处理 |
[02:25] | but she asked me to give you a big hug | 但她让我给你一个大大的拥抱 |
[02:27] | and tell you how much she loves you. | 告诉你她有多爱你 |
[02:29] | And she has someone you care about in her custody? | 你很在意的某个人在她手上 |
[02:31] | She does. | 是的 |
[02:33] | Hey. How’s our houseguest? | 我们的客人怎么样了 |
[02:35] | She’ll be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[02:37] | Who you should be worried about | 你要担心的 |
[02:38] | are the feds sitting on the apartment. | 是监视公寓的探员们 |
[02:40] | They saw Keen come in. | 他们看到基恩进去了 |
[02:42] | They’re gonna wonder why she’s not coming out. | 他们会怀疑她为什么没有出来 |
[02:44] | Then handle them. I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 那就处理他们 我会尽快回来 |
[02:47] | Can you tell us what it is that she wants? | 你能不能告诉我们她想要什么 |
[02:48] | She’s on the run. People are after her, | 她是亡命之徒 被人追杀 |
[02:50] | and she wants to know how to stop them. | 想要找到停止追杀的办法 |
[02:52] | Do you think he’s still alive, this friend of yours she has? | 你认为在她手上的这个朋友还是不是活着 |
[02:55] | She did try to kill you, remember? | 别忘了 她曾试图杀掉你 |
[02:56] | Hung you up like a Holstein. | 把你像杀牛放血那样挂起来 |
[02:58] | Killing me wasn’t her plan. | 杀掉我不是她的计划 |
[02:59] | She wants answers, so she tried to con me first. | 她想要答案 所以最初她想骗我 |
[03:02] | When that didn’t work, she tried advanced interrogation. | 可没有奏效 于是她想通过残酷的审讯 |
[03:05] | That didn’t work, either. | 仍然没有奏效 |
[03:06] | So, yes, I think my friend is still alive, | 所以 没错 我认为我朋友仍然活着 |
[03:09] | but I think she’ll employ any means necessary | 但我认为她为达到目的 |
[03:11] | to get what she wants, to get inside his head to… | 会不择手段 操控他的思想来… |
[03:22] | Krilov. | 克利罗夫 |
[03:24] | Krilov. | 克利罗夫 |
[03:24] | The whack job who scrambled my brain like an egg? | 把我的脑子像打蛋一样搞得一团乱的混蛋 |
[03:27] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[03:28] | It means he scrambled my brain like an egg. | 就是他把我的脑子像打蛋一样搞得一团乱 |
[03:30] | Dr. Bogdan Krilov | 波格丹·克利罗夫博士 |
[03:32] | is the underworld’s foremost expert in accessing the subconscious. | 是地下世界中进入潜意识的首席专家 |
[03:37] | The man can get anyone to talk. | 这个人可以让任何人开口 |
[03:39] | Krilov’s in prison. | 克利罗夫在监狱里 |
[03:39] | Which means she’d have to hire a protégé. | 所以她得雇个学徒 |
[03:42] | You really think this woman’s using recovered-memory therapy | 你真的认为这个女人在用恢复记忆疗法 |
[03:44] | to get inside your friend’s head? | 来进入你朋友的大脑吗 |
[03:45] | Maybe, but if she is, | 有可能 但真是这样的话 |
[03:47] | Krilov would know with whom and how. | 克利罗夫就会知道是谁了 |
[03:49] | – I need to see him, Harold. – No, that’s not possible. | -我要见他 哈罗德 -不 这不可能 |
[03:50] | He’s at ADX Florence. | 他在佛罗伦萨ADX重刑监狱里 |
[03:52] | He’s in lockdown 23 hours a day. | 每天有23个小时都不见天日 |
[03:53] | I’m sure you could get him out for a quick visit. | 我确信你可以让他和我见一面 |
[03:55] | He’s a significant security threat. | 他是严重的安全威胁 |
[03:57] | If I’ve learned anything in this life, | 如果说我这辈子学会了什么 |
[03:59] | it’s that anything is possible. | 那就是一切皆有可能 |
[04:01] | Uh, guys, I think we’re missing a file here — | 各位 我觉得缺了一份文件 |
[04:05] | 46-j. | 编号46J |
[04:07] | That’s the stack Agent Keen was cataloguing last night. | 那是基恩探员昨晚负责整理的 |
[04:09] | You don’t think she took the file? | 你不会认为是她拿走了文件吧 |
[04:11] | She still isn’t answering. | 她还是不接电话 |
[04:13] | I’m gonna check on Elizabeth. | 我去看看伊丽莎白 |
[04:15] | Harold, see if you can round up Dr. Krilov. | 哈罗德 看看能不能安排我和克利罗夫见一面 |
[04:18] | Donald and I have some catching up to do with the dreamweaver. | 唐纳德和我要和这位织梦者再续前缘 |
[04:40] | Who’s this guy? | 这个人是谁 |
[04:45] | Alright. We’re finished. She’s live. | 我们搞定了 她那可以听到了 |
[04:47] | Who’s live? And who are you? | 谁可以听到了 你是谁 |
[04:49] | What, are you kidding? SSG. | 你开玩笑呢吗 监听组的 |
[04:50] | We got the apartment mic’d up. | 整个公寓都我们都放好窃听器了 |
[04:51] | Command never called us about SSG. | 指挥部没跟我们说过监听组的事 |
[04:53] | Well, then take it up with command. | 那就和指挥部了解一下 |
[04:54] | I’m not gonna stand here and debate it in the street. | 我可不想站在大街上跟你争论 |
[04:56] | Now, you want the TRF receivers or not? | 你们想不想要接收器了 |
[05:07] | They’re in the corner. | 就在角落里 |
[05:13] | You know, Cooper never notified us of a surveillance pack. | 库珀没跟我们提过监听的事 |
[05:16] | I’ll be damned if this is coming back on us. | 如果怪到我们头上 我们就完了 |
[05:29] | ADX重刑监狱 佛罗伦萨 科罗拉多州 | |
[05:31] | You understand Krilov is not just in solitary. | 你知道克利罗夫不仅仅是被单独监禁 |
[05:33] | He’s in control. With the worst of the worst. | 他受到我们的严格控制 最严格的那种 |
[05:36] | Alone 23 hours a day, and he seems to like it like that. | 每天23个小时的独处 他看起来很享受 |
[05:39] | Guy doesn’t even come outside when he’s allowed. | 允许他出来的时间 他都不出来 |
[05:41] | He speaks to no one, by choice, so he’s certainly not gonna | 他自己不想和任何人交谈 所以他肯定不会 |
[05:44] | voluntarily talk with some FBI agent. | 自愿和联调局探员交谈 |
[05:47] | I don’t want to talk to the guy | 我也不愿意和他交谈 |
[05:47] | any more than he wants to talk to me. | 就像他不愿意理我一样 |
[05:50] | Krilov. Visitor. | 克利罗夫 有人探访 |
[05:58] | Agent Ressler. | 雷斯勒探员 |
[06:01] | I’ve been dreaming about this day. | 我一直期盼着这一天的到来 |
[06:05] | Well, that makes one of us. | 那是你一厢情愿 |
[06:07] | Open the door! | 把门打开 |
[06:23] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[06:37] | Nobody. | 没人 |
[06:42] | – Cooper. – Harold. | -库珀 -哈罗德 |
[06:44] | We have a problem. | 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[06:45] | What’s going on? Any word from Agent Keen? | 怎么了 有基恩探员的消息吗 |
[06:47] | No. The apartment’s empty, with clear signs of an altercation. | 没有 公寓里没人 有明显的打架痕迹 |
[06:51] | This falls on us, Harold. | 这是我们的问题 哈罗德 |
[06:52] | We shouldn’t have let her go alone. | 我们不该让她独自行动的 |
[06:53] | Have Dembe check in with the agents stationed outside. | 让邓比和外面驻扎的探员们确认一下 |
[06:56] | Maybe they saw something. | 也许他们看到了什么 |
[06:58] | I’ll call them and let them know he’s on the way. | 我给他们打个电话通知一下 |
[07:00] | Yep. | 好的 |
[07:07] | What is it? Where are they? | 什么情况 他们人呢 |
[07:09] | Raymond. Blood. | 雷蒙德 有血迹 |
[07:23] | No need to notify your men, Harold. | 不用通知你的手下了 哈罗德 |
[07:24] | They won’t be taking any phone calls. | 他们不会接电话了 |
[07:47] | Oh, I wish I could help, but I didn’t see anything. | 我希望我能帮到你 但我什么都没看见 |
[07:49] | Thank you. Mister…? | 谢谢您 您叫 |
[07:51] | Uh, Gregory Flynn. Two N’s. | 格雷戈里·弗林 双木林 |
[07:55] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[07:56] | Agent Park, FBI. And you are? | 帕克探员 联调局的 您是 |
[07:58] | Maddy Tolliver. Is there something wrong? | 麦蒂·托利维 出什么事了吗 |
[08:00] | Well, apparently, there’s been some kind of crime. | 很显然 有人犯罪了 |
[08:02] | A crime? What happened? | 犯罪 发生了什么 |
[08:03] | Did you see or hear anything | 在过去的一小时里你有没有听见 |
[08:05] | unusual in the past hour? | 或是看到不寻常的东西 |
[08:06] | No, I was — Does this have anything to do with Elizabeth? | 没有 这和伊丽莎白有关系吗 |
[08:09] | You know Agent Keen? | 你认识基恩探员吗 |
[08:10] | Of course. She’s my neighbor. | 当然 她是我的邻居 |
[08:11] | – Please. Tell me she’s okay. – We’re checking on it. | -拜托 告诉我她没事 -我们正在调查 |
[08:14] | Um, if you think of anything… give me a call. | 如果你有线索的话 请给我打电话 |
[08:30] | – Did he talk? – I’m done. | -他开口了吗 -我结束了 |
[08:32] | There are police everywhere, FBI. | 到处都是警察 联调局的 |
[08:34] | So he didn’t talk. | 所以他还是没开口 |
[08:35] | That’s why they’re here? | 这就是他们来的原因吗 |
[08:36] | Because you have another hostage? | 因为你有另一名人质了吗 |
[08:37] | Did he talk?! | 他开口了吗 |
[08:39] | No. | 没有 |
[08:39] | Then you’re not done. | 那你还没有结束 |
[08:43] | Like hell I’m not. | 我才不管 |
[08:46] | Let me know when Ilya’s ready for another session. | 如果伊利亚准备好接受下一轮审讯 告诉我 |
[08:49] | If you won’t ask him questions… | 如果你不问他问题 |
[08:51] | I will. | 那我来问 |
[09:12] | What Berdy did was not okay, | 博迪的做法确实不妥 |
[09:15] | but if I let you go, | 但如果我放了你 |
[09:17] | it’ll stop me from getting the answers I need. | 我就得不到想要的答案 |
[09:19] | What I’d like to do is take this gag off | 我想把塞进你嘴里的毛巾取下 |
[09:22] | so we can talk. | 这样我们就能谈谈 |
[09:23] | I don’t want to put it back on, | 我不想再塞回去 |
[09:25] | but if you scream, I’ll have to. | 但如果你大叫 我就不得不这么做了 |
[09:27] | So…can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[09:34] | Where’s Agnes? | 艾格尼斯在哪 |
[09:36] | I took her to Shelly’s for a sleepover. | 我送她去雪莉家里过夜了 |
[09:39] | I told her something came up and you had to go to work. | 我告诉她出了点事 你得回去工作 |
[09:46] | See for yourself. | 你自己确认吧 |
[09:50] | Hi, Beth. It’s me. Can I talk to Agnes for a sec? | 贝丝 是我 我能和艾格尼斯说话吗 |
[09:53] | I would never hurt her. | 我绝不会伤害她 |
[09:57] | Hi, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[09:59] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[10:02] | Chocolate-chip pancakes? | 巧克力片煎饼 |
[10:04] | Well, I wouldn’t want to interrupt that. | 我可不想打扰你享用 |
[10:06] | I just wanted to say I love you. | 我只想说我爱你 |
[10:09] | Okay? Bye. | 好吗 再见 |
[10:13] | So… | 那么 |
[10:15] | let’s talk. | 我们谈谈吧 |
[10:27] | Harold still hasn’t located Elizabeth. | 哈罗德还是没找到伊丽莎白在哪 |
[10:30] | No one in her building has seen her, | 她住的楼里没人见过她 |
[10:32] | and they can’t get a signal off her phone. | 也收不到她手机的信号 |
[10:34] | First Ilya. Now she’s got Elizabeth. | 先是伊利亚 现在她又抓到了伊丽莎白 |
[10:36] | She thinks she’s staying ahead of us. | 她以为自己领先了我们 |
[10:39] | I fear she might be getting a little ahead of herself. | 恐怕她有些自信过头了 |
[10:49] | As I’m the last person you want to see, | 既然我是你最不想见的人 |
[10:52] | I assume I’m the only person who can do what you need. | 我想只有我能帮你做到你要做的事 |
[10:57] | Which gives me the leverage to set my terms — | 这也让我有了和你们谈条件的筹码 |
[11:00] | time served, a new identity… | 减刑 给我新身份 |
[11:04] | and, um… | 还有 |
[11:06] | glass of chocolate milk. | 一杯巧克力奶 |
[11:09] | Make it two. | 倒两杯吧 |
[11:10] | Hershey’s or Nesquik? | 赫希牌还是雀巢牌 |
[11:12] | Or maybe you’re a Bosco man. | 还是说你喜欢波斯科牌 |
[11:15] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[11:16] | To kill you. | 杀了你 |
[11:18] | For working with Mr. Kaplan. For betraying my trust. | 因为你和卡普兰先生合作 背叛我的信任 |
[11:22] | For hurting Donald in an attempt to hurt me. | 为了伤害我而去伤害唐纳德 |
[11:25] | Well, that’s what we want. | 我们也希望如此 |
[11:27] | And if you’re smart, you’re gonna give us what we need. | 如果你够聪明 就把我们需要的东西交出来 |
[11:29] | A name of a protégé or colleague. | 学徒或是同事的名字 |
[11:32] | I work alone. | 我是单干的 |
[11:34] | Mm. A competitor then? | 竞争对手呢 |
[11:36] | A rival, someone’s chipping away | 趁着你待在监狱的时候 |
[11:39] | at your business while you’re in prison. | 把你的生意抢走的竞争对手 |
[11:41] | And if you play nice, well, | 如果你好好合作 |
[11:42] | maybe we’ll kill him instead of you. | 也许我们会杀了他 而不是你 |
[11:46] | And you are an FBI agent? | 你是联调局探员吗 |
[11:49] | Yes, I am. And I work with Raymond Reddington. | 没错 而且我和雷蒙德·雷丁顿合作 |
[11:52] | So you do the math. | 你自己掂量吧 |
[11:56] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:01] | Victor Skovic. | 维克托·斯托维奇 |
[12:03] | Where can we find him? | 在哪能找到他 |
[12:05] | – Tongji. – Where’s that? | -童基 -那是什么地方 |
[12:07] | It’s not a where. It’s a who. | 那不是地名 是人名 |
[12:10] | Tongji is supposed to be some kind of a Chinese miracle worker. | 童基是一个可以创造奇迹的中国人 |
[12:14] | He’s rumored to provide a place | 相传 他提供了一个地方 |
[12:16] | where people go to find unfindable things, | 人们可以在那里寻找不可发现之物 |
[12:20] | to forget the unforgettable things — | 忘记不可遗忘之事 |
[12:22] | a back-alley bazaar | 一个黑市 |
[12:24] | where he brokers whatever you need | 无论你需要什么来减缓你的痛苦 |
[12:27] | to ease your pain or dull your mind. | 或是放空你的头脑 他都能满足你 |
[12:30] | As far as I know, Tongji only exists as a myth. | 就我所知 童基的存在只是传说 |
[12:36] | He’s not a myth. | 他不是传说 |
[12:38] | He’s very real. | 他是真实存在的 |
[12:40] | And he brokers jobs for Skovic. | 他给斯科维奇介绍生意 |
[12:49] | Then it looks like we’re taking you on a little field trip | 看来我们得带上你一起 |
[12:51] | to meet Mr. Tongji. | 去见见童基先生 |
[12:56] | After all these years, | 都这么多年了 |
[12:58] | after what I’m sure everyone had told you about me, | 在我确定了大家都告诉过你我的事之后 |
[13:01] | I didn’t think there was any way you would give me | 我觉得你不可能 |
[13:02] | the benefit of the doubt, | 再以任何方式相信我了 |
[13:04] | that I was actually here to put an end to it — | 相信我是来结束这一切的 |
[13:07] | to the running, the hiding, the living in fear. | 结束这些逃避 躲闪 以及生活在恐惧之中 |
[13:10] | I don’t believe you’re afraid of anything. | 我不相信你会有害怕的事 |
[13:12] | I lost you once. | 我曾经失去过你 |
[13:14] | I’m terrified of losing you again. | 我害怕再次失去你 |
[13:19] | You say you need me to find Ilya Koslov, | 你说你需要我找到伊利亚∙科思洛夫 |
[13:22] | but I know that that’s not true. | 但我知道那不是真的 |
[13:24] | You had him in Paris. | 你在巴黎已经找到他了 |
[13:26] | In Paris? | 巴黎 |
[13:27] | I know who Reddington really is. | 我知道雷丁顿的真实身份 |
[13:30] | – He told me. – He told you? | -他告诉我了 -他告诉你了 |
[13:33] | He’s the real Koslov, | 他是真的科思洛夫 |
[13:35] | and he turned into Reddington 30 years ago to help you escape. | 他三十年前化身为雷丁顿 帮助你逃跑 |
[13:40] | He told you that? | 他这么说的 |
[13:41] | Well, Dom did, and Reddington, he confirmed it. | 多姆说的 雷丁顿证实了这点 |
[13:46] | He saved your life. | 他救了你一命 |
[13:48] | And you repaid him by torturing him within an inch of his. | 而你却用折磨来回报他 |
[13:51] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[13:52] | No. You don’t understand. | 不 不明白的人是你 |
[13:55] | He may not be my father, | 他也许不是我父亲 |
[13:57] | but Reddington, this Reddington, | 但雷丁顿 这个雷丁顿 |
[13:59] | has watched over me my entire life. | 照看了我一辈子 |
[14:02] | You say you want to get to know each other? To be a family? | 你说你想了解彼此 成为一家人 |
[14:06] | Well, he’s a part of that family. | 他是这家庭的一部分 |
[14:08] | And if you can’t be on his side, | 如果你无法站在他那边 |
[14:11] | I can’t be on yours. | 那我就无法站在你这边 |
[14:13] | What if I can prove he’s not on your side? | 如果我能证明他不是站在你那边呢 |
[14:16] | I don’t think there’s anything you can say | 我觉得无论你说什么 |
[14:18] | that would convince me of that. | 我都不会相信 |
[14:21] | That’s why I’m not going to say anything. | 所以我不打算说什么 |
[14:26] | I’m going to show you. | 我打算直接给你看 |
[14:31] | I don’t think this is a good idea. | 我觉得这不是个好主意 |
[14:33] | She shouldn’t be in here. | 她不该来这里 |
[14:37] | This man, I’ve met him before. | 这个男人 我以前见过他 |
[14:39] | He’s friends with Reddington. | 他是雷丁顿的朋友 |
[14:41] | F-F-Frank… | 叫弗兰克 |
[14:42] | Elizabeth. His name isn’t Frank. | 伊丽莎白 他不叫弗兰克 |
[14:46] | His name is Ilya Koslov. | 他叫伊利亚∙科思洛夫 |
[14:58] | I’ll be there in five minutes. Make sure Skovic has him ready. | 我进去五分钟 确保斯托维奇把他准备好了 |
[15:06] | That file doesn’t prove anything. | 这份文件说明不了什么 |
[15:08] | Why should I trust you? | 我为什么要信任你 |
[15:10] | You have absolutely no reason to. | 你完全没有理由信任我 |
[15:12] | But I think you know it’s the truth. | 但我认为你知道这是事实 |
[15:14] | If Reddington isn’t Koslov, then who is he? | 如果雷丁顿不是科思洛夫 那他是谁 |
[15:17] | That’s just one of the mysteries | 这只是我打算从科思洛夫脑中 |
[15:18] | I intend to pull from Ilya’s head. | 挖出的众多秘密之一 |
[15:20] | How could you not know? Ilya’s your friend. | 你怎么能不知道 伊利亚是你的朋友 |
[15:23] | He was my best friend, until he conspired | 他以前是我的挚友 直到他与 |
[15:25] | with your grandfather to have me killed, | 你外公合谋试图杀了我 |
[15:29] | blown up in a car bomb. | 用汽车炸弹炸死我 |
[15:32] | That isn’t what Dom told me. | 多姆不是这么说的 |
[15:34] | No. Dom told you Reddington was Koslov. | 对 多姆告诉你雷丁顿是科思洛夫 |
[15:36] | He lied to you to hide the truth, | 他欺骗你 为了掩盖事实 |
[15:39] | that he tried to assassinate his own daughter. | 即他试图暗杀自己的亲生女儿 |
[15:41] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么这么做 |
[15:43] | Because if the people hunting me saw me die, | 因为如果追杀我的人看见我死了 |
[15:46] | then the person he really cared about would be safe. | 那他真正关心的人就能安全了 |
[15:49] | You’re his child. Who could he care about more than you? | 你是他的孩子 他还能更关心谁 |
[15:56] | No. | 不会吧 |
[15:58] | That can’t be true. | 不可能是这样 |
[16:00] | I’m a mortal threat to you, | 我活着对你就是威胁 |
[16:03] | a mother whose very existence | 母亲的存在 |
[16:05] | puts her daughter’s life at risk. | 让她的女儿陷入生命危险 |
[16:07] | My grandfather tried to kill you to protect me. | 我的外公想杀了你来保护我 |
[16:11] | And in the process, he killed the man I loved. | 而且在这个过程中 他杀了我爱的男人 |
[16:18] | I disappeared after that. | 自那以后我就消失了 |
[16:21] | To heal. | 为了疗伤 |
[16:22] | I started over and was… | 我重新开始了生活 而且 |
[16:25] | content. | 很满足 |
[16:27] | Until they found you again. | 直到他们又找到了你 |
[16:31] | The Townsend Directive. | 汤森德指令 |
[16:34] | They took away my life once. | 他们曾经夺走了我的生活 |
[16:36] | Now they’ve done it again. | 现在他们又毁了一次 |
[16:39] | No, they didn’t. | 不 不是他们 |
[16:42] | I did. | 是我 |
[16:43] | I’m the reason they’re after you again. | 他们再次追杀你是因为我 |
[16:47] | I went looking for you. | 我去找你了 |
[16:49] | They found out. | 他们发现了 |
[16:52] | They followed my lead. | 他们跟着我的线索追查 |
[16:55] | You were looking for me? | 你去找我了 |
[16:57] | Of course I was. | 当然了 |
[16:59] | You’re my mother. | 你是我母亲 |
[17:07] | This is a waste of time. | 真是浪费时间 |
[17:09] | I couldn’t get anything out of him. | 我从他这得不到任何消息 |
[17:11] | – I’d like to go now. – Where? | -我想离开 -去哪 |
[17:13] | Out the door and into the arms of the police? | 走出大门进入警察的怀抱吗 |
[17:15] | I have no interest in dying here. | 我不想死在这里 |
[17:16] | You’re not going to die, Victor. | 你不会死的 维克托 |
[17:18] | Not if, from now on, you do exactly as I tell you. | 要活命的话 从现在起乖乖照我说的做 |
[17:22] | Sit down and keep your mouth shut! | 坐下来把嘴闭上 |
[17:26] | I just got a call. | 我刚接到电话 |
[17:27] | The Kazanjian brothers pulled into town. | 卡赞晋兄弟到城里了 |
[17:29] | We need to step up our timeline before it’s too late. | 我们得加快进度 否则来不及了 |
[17:33] | Good news, Ilya. | 好消息 伊利亚 |
[17:36] | Dr. Skovic’s done with you. | 斯托维奇医生的拷问结束了 |
[17:39] | The bad news is… | 坏消息是 |
[17:43] | …I’m just getting started. | 我这才刚刚开始 |
[17:47] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! Keep these vehicles moving! | 动作快 动作快 让这些车动起来 |
[17:49] | I need open spaces here! | 这边空间需要空出来 |
[17:53] | Wrong garage! Take a walk! | 你们来错地方了 出去 |
[17:56] | We need vehicle. | 我们需要一辆车 |
[18:00] | You just picked the wrong garage. | 我说了 这修理厂不是你们该来的地方 |
[18:02] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[18:11] | Fortify the bumper on that Chevy. | 加固那辆雪佛兰的保险杠 |
[18:14] | You have 30 minutes. | 你有三十分钟的时间 |
[18:18] | 唐人街 纽约市 纽约州 | |
[18:40] | So, you and Krilov have a history. | 你和克利罗夫有仇 |
[18:42] | What exactly did he do? | 他到底对你做了什么 |
[18:46] | He got inside my head, planted a false memory, | 他给我洗脑 给我植入了一段虚假的记忆 |
[18:49] | tried to convince me I killed a national-security advisor. | 让我相信我杀了一名国家安全顾问 |
[18:53] | And now we’re working with him? | 我们现在却在找他合作 |
[18:56] | It’s been a slippery slope. | 这是个滑坡谬论 |
[18:59] | You think? | 你这么认为吗 |
[19:07] | Have a seat right there. | 你坐那边吧 |
[19:13] | I’m here to see Tongji. | 我是来找童基的 |
[19:15] | – You have appointment? – I do not. | -有预约吗 -没有 |
[19:17] | You got to have an appointment. | 你要有预约才能见他 |
[19:18] | Tell him it’s Raymond Reddington. | 跟他说雷蒙德·雷丁顿想见他 |
[19:25] | Mr. Reddington, you no appointment, | 雷丁顿先生 你没有预约 |
[19:27] | you no see Tongji. | 就不能见童基 |
[19:29] | Come back when you have the appointment! | 等你有预约了再来吧 |
[19:30] | I have a gun. Does that count as an appointment? | 我有枪 这算有预约吗 |
[19:33] | And I have a friend with a gun — two appointments. | 我朋友也有枪 两个预约 |
[19:36] | He’s not reachable. | 你不能主动找他 |
[19:38] | Why don’t you tell Tongji | 你去告诉童基 |
[19:40] | that Bogdan Krilov wants to see him? | 波格丹·克利罗夫想要见他 |
[19:44] | Dr. Krilov! | 克利罗夫医生 |
[19:45] | Of course, sir. Dr. Krilov. | 当然 克利罗夫医生 |
[19:59] | No smoking! | 不准抽烟 |
[20:28] | My God. | 天呐 |
[20:29] | Hello, my friend. | 你好 我的朋友 |
[20:34] | They said you were in prison. | 他们说你进监狱了 |
[20:36] | They said you would die there. | 说你会死在里面 |
[20:37] | They were wrong. | 他们错了 |
[20:39] | Are you okay? Do you need help? | 你还好吗 需要帮忙吗 |
[20:41] | Listen. I’m looking for someone, the man who took my place. | 听着 我在找一个接替了我位置的人 |
[20:46] | Victor Skovic. | 维克托·斯托维奇 |
[20:47] | Do you know how to find him? | 你知道怎么找到他吗 |
[20:49] | I may. But I’m not telling you. | 可能吧 但我不会告诉你 |
[20:52] | Tongji. This is important. | 童基 这很重要 |
[20:54] | Skovic’s gone. He’s under contract. | 斯托维奇走了 有人雇了他 |
[20:57] | – With whom? – Some woman. | -谁 -一个女人 |
[21:00] | Uh, I don’t know her name. | 不知道她的名字 |
[21:03] | Uh, she had a handler. | 不过她有个中间人 |
[21:06] | Berdy Chernov. | 博迪·切尔诺夫 |
[21:15] | The man we’re looking for is Victor Skovic. | 我们要找的人是维克托·斯托维奇 |
[21:17] | – What do you know about him? – I know that, as we speak, | -你对他了解多少 -我知道我们说话期间 |
[21:19] | he’s sucking whatever he can | 他正在拿着不知道什么东西 |
[21:21] | from the depths of my friend’s cerebral cortex. | 吸取我朋友的大脑皮层深处 |
[21:24] | Berdy Chernov is the man who brokered the contract. | 博迪·切尔诺夫是撮合这生意的人 |
[21:27] | – Are you familiar with him? – I am not. | -你知道他吗 -不知道 |
[21:29] | – I am. – You are? | -我知道 -你知道 |
[21:32] | Chernov. I know — I know I’ve heard that name. | 切尔诺夫 我知道 我听过这个名字 |
[21:34] | From work? A case? An article you read? | 工作的事 案子 还是读过的文章 |
[21:37] | The wedding. A wedding. | 婚礼 一场婚礼 |
[21:39] | A few weeks ago, Elodie and I crashed this wedding. | 几周前 艾洛蒂和我混进了一场婚礼 |
[21:41] | Well, she actually — she stole these name tags, | 她 偷了别人的姓名牌 |
[21:43] | which is quite easy to do, by the way, | 顺便说一句 其实挺好偷的 |
[21:45] | because they just leave them right out there in the open. | 因为它们就摆在外面 |
[21:46] | – Aram. – Yeah? | -阿兰姆 -在 |
[21:47] | – Berdy Chernov. – Right. Okay. | -博迪·切尔诺夫 -哦对 |
[21:49] | So, I’m standing there wearing this name tag, | 我戴着别人的名牌站在那边 |
[21:51] | and this guy comes over to me, thinking that I am Frank Bloom. | 有个人来找我 把我误认为弗兰克·布鲁姆 |
[21:55] | The wedding. Was it at the Fremont? | 那个婚礼 是在菲蒙市吗 |
[21:56] | Yeah. Why? Were you invited? | 是的 怎么 你被邀请了吗 |
[21:59] | Frank Bloom is an alias for my friend. | 弗兰克·布鲁姆是我朋友的一个化名 |
[22:01] | He went to that wedding to meet a contact | 他去那个婚礼见一个联系人 |
[22:03] | and get the name of a man involved in my abduction in Paris. | 为找出在巴黎绑架我的其中一个人的名字 |
[22:07] | But he gave it to you instead because you stole his name tag. | 但他给了你 因为你偷了那个人的名牌 |
[22:10] | Like I said, they just leave them out in the open. | 我说了 名牌就放在桌上 |
[22:11] | Chernov. What can you tell us about him? | 切尔诺夫 你都知道什么 |
[22:13] | I can tell you that is not the name he goes by. | 我知道那不是他当时用的名字 |
[22:17] | Can you tell us what name he does go by? | 那你能告诉我我们他用的是什么名字吗 |
[22:19] | No. But I can get it. | 不能 但我能找到 |
[22:21] | I can get it. I can get it. | 我能找到 我能找到 |
[22:24] | When we land, Krilov comes with me. | 降落后 克里洛夫得跟我走 |
[22:26] | Revenge doesn’t suit you, Donald. | 你不适合复仇 唐纳德 |
[22:29] | I’m taking him back to prison. | 我是要带他回监狱 |
[22:31] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[22:33] | I wonder. | 我质疑 |
[22:47] | Okay. So, the guy who thought I was Frank Bloom gave me this. | 好吧 那个以为我是弗兰克·布鲁姆的人给了我这个 |
[22:52] | Chernov’s alias is Gregory Flynn. | 切尔诺夫的化名是格里高利·弗林 |
[22:55] | Mean anything to you? | 想起什么了吗 |
[22:56] | – No. – Okay, we’re on it. | -没有 -好吧 我们去查 |
[22:58] | I’ll let you know as soon as we have a lead. | 有了线索马上通知你 |
[23:01] | You crashed a wedding? | 你擅闯了一场婚礼 |
[23:02] | I know. But, uh, I got to say… | 我知道 但是我得说… |
[23:05] | it was pretty awesome. | 真的很酷 |
[23:07] | Gregory Flynn. Find him. Now. | 格里高利·弗林 去找他 马上 |
[23:09] | Yep. | 好的 |
[23:14] | What is it? The Townsend Directive? | 那是什么 汤森德指令 |
[23:17] | A bounty, an incentive to kill me. | 一份赏金 悬赏人们暗杀我 |
[23:19] | Can it be called off? | 能撤销吗 |
[23:21] | I’m betting my life on it. | 我当然希望如此 |
[23:25] | I’m still looking for the answers I need, | 我还在找我在寻找的答案 |
[23:29] | but I don’t think you’re gonna stop me from getting them, are you? | 但我不觉得你会阻止我 对吗 |
[23:34] | I’ve always lived my life very much in the moment. | 我一直都算是活在当下 |
[23:41] | But what does one do | 但要是当下 |
[23:42] | when the moment is filled with anxiety and dread? | 只有痛苦和绝望 该怎么活 |
[23:50] | I assume that was a rhetorical question. | 我想这只是个设问吧 |
[23:54] | Agent Park, how long have you been here? | 帕克探员 你在这里多久了 |
[23:57] | Uh, the whole time. | 我一直在啊 |
[24:01] | Dembe, has Harold texted you | 邓比 哈罗德有没有 |
[24:03] | any new information on Gregory Flynn? | 给你关于格里高利·弗林的新信息 |
[24:05] | – No. – Who? | -没有 -谁 |
[24:08] | Are we giving you a lift somewhere? | 我们是要送你去哪吗 |
[24:10] | D-Did you say Gregory Flynn? | 你是说格里高利·弗林吗 |
[24:12] | Yes. If we can find him, we can find my friend. | 是的 要是找到他 就能找到我朋友 |
[24:17] | And Agent Keen. | 还有基恩探员 |
[24:19] | Possibly. | 也许 |
[24:20] | Definitely. He lives in her building. | 绝对 他就住在她的公寓 |
[24:23] | After the protective detail went missing, | 保镖失踪后 |
[24:25] | I canvassed the neighbors. | 我搜索了附近地区 |
[24:26] | One of them was Gregory Flynn. | 其中一个人是格里高利·弗林 |
[24:27] | He lives across the hall from her. | 他就住在她家对面 |
[24:30] | Dembe, pull over. | 邓比 停车 |
[24:32] | Agent Park, you are a treasure. | 帕克探员 你真是宝贝 |
[24:34] | I hope you don’t mind, but, please, get out. | 我希望你不介意 但是 请下车 |
[24:38] | Wait. What? Are you serious? | 等等 什么 你认真的吗 |
[24:40] | There’s another rhetorical question. | 设问句又出现了 |
[24:48] | I’ll call Chuck and Morgan. You call Heddie. | 我联系查克和摩根 你联系海蒂 |
[24:50] | We’re gonna need them very fast. | 我们需要他们 马上 |
[24:57] | Oh, hey. Just in time. | 时机刚好 |
[24:58] | I’ve been dealing with Krilov. What’s going on? | 我在处理卡里洛夫 怎么回事 |
[24:59] | The name you got, Berdy Chernov, | 你拿到的名字 博迪·切尔诺夫 |
[25:01] | he and the woman from Paris live across the hall from Agent Keen. | 他和巴黎那个女人就住在基恩探员对面 |
[25:04] | – We’re heading there now. – Have you heard from her? | -我们现在过去 -她联系你了吗 |
[25:05] | Yeah, thank God. I just patched her through to Mr. Cooper. | 是的 谢天谢地 我刚转接给库珀先生 |
[25:08] | Well, is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[25:09] | – I’m fine. – Where have you been? | -我很好 -你去哪了 |
[25:11] | I had an issue with Agnes, but it’s fine now. | 艾格尼斯需要我 现在没事了 |
[25:13] | I-I found something while I was out. | 我在外面时发现了线索 |
[25:15] | Thought it was a lead, so I chased after it. | 我以为有戏 所以我就擅自追查了 |
[25:17] | You found a lead after you left the office? | 你离开办公室后发现了线索 |
[25:18] | Yeah, but it didn’t go anywhere. | 是的 但是没结果 |
[25:20] | Now I’m stuck in traffic, on the way back from — | 现在堵在路上了 我正在回去的路上… |
[25:22] | Agnes. Where is she? | 艾格尼斯呢 |
[25:23] | Uh, at a friend’s. Why? | 在朋友那里 怎么了 |
[25:25] | There was an altercation in your apartment. | 你的公寓有问题 |
[25:27] | The woman from Paris, she lives across the hall from you. | 巴黎那个女人 她就住在你对面 |
[25:30] | What? Maddy Tolliver? Are you sure? | 什么 麦蒂·托利维 你确定吗 |
[25:33] | We got her, Elizabeth. She won’t get away this time. | 这次确定了 伊丽莎白 她跑不掉了 |
[25:35] | Have you sent a team? | 你派了人吗 |
[25:37] | We’re on the way. Get there as soon as you can. | 我们正在路上 你尽快赶过去 |
[25:44] | They know. | 他们知道了 |
[25:45] | If they know, Reddington knows. | 如果他们知道 雷丁顿就知道 |
[25:47] | They’re on their way. | 他们马上就到 |
[25:48] | They’ve probably already set a perimeter. | 也许已经设了警戒线 |
[25:51] | I can’t leave without getting the answers I’m looking for. | 我不能没有找到答案就走 |
[25:53] | If you stay and try to find them, you will be caught. | 如果你待在这去查下去 就会被逮捕 |
[25:56] | And killed. | 还会被杀 |
[25:57] | Elizabeth. Please. You still have time. Go. | 伊丽莎白 求你了 你还有时间 快跑 |
[26:01] | You don’t need to be a part of this. | 你不需要趟这趟浑水 |
[26:03] | – What are you gonna do? – I don’t know. | -你要做什么呢 -我不知道 |
[26:06] | But I don’t want you to get hurt. | 但是我不想你受伤 |
[26:07] | Please. Go. | 求你了 跑吧 |
[26:14] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[26:17] | Elizabeth, please. Talk to me. | 伊丽莎白 求你了 告诉我 |
[26:22] | What if I can get you out? | 如果我能救你出去呢 |
[26:51] | Agents Ressler and Mojtabai, FBI. | 这里是联调局的雷斯勒和莫伊塔巴尔探员 |
[26:53] | We need a perimeter on that building — | 我们需要你们在大楼附近警戒线 |
[26:55] | Evergreen to First | 从恒兴路到第一大街 |
[26:56] | and Dove Hill Road to Brighton. | 从多芬山路到布莱顿路 |
[26:58] | Copy. Any details on the suspects? | 收到 嫌疑人有什么特征 |
[27:00] | White female, late 50s, | 白人女子 快六十岁 |
[27:01] | possibly accompanied by a white male, | 身边可能有一个白人男子 |
[27:03] | both likely armed and dangerous. | 很可能都携有武器 十分危险 |
[27:05] | Nobody goes in or out of that building until we’re on site. | 我们到达之前 任何人不许出入大楼 |
[27:08] | We’ll lock it down. | 我们会全面封锁 |
[27:12] | They’re everywhere. We’re not getting out. | 到处都是他们的人 我们出不去的 |
[27:14] | I’ll get you out. | 我会带你出去 |
[27:16] | Your friend’s in no shape to walk. | 你的朋友现在还走不了路 |
[27:18] | What on Earth did you do to him? | 你到底对他做了什么 |
[27:21] | – You got to leave Ilya. – Not before I get answers. | -你得留下伊利亚 -我要拿到答案再走 |
[27:23] | If you want me to get you out of here alive, | 如果你想让我把你活着带出去 |
[27:25] | you’ve got to leave him. | 你就得留下他 |
[27:27] | And we got to go now. | 而且我们现在就得走 |
[27:39] | This isn’t going to work. | 这不会有用的 |
[27:42] | Sure it will. | 我确信会 |
[27:44] | It’ll work. | 会有用的 |
[27:48] | Agents Ressler and Mojtabai, FBI. | 联调局的雷斯勒和莫伊塔巴尔探员 |
[27:50] | Who’s running point? | 谁是这的负责人 |
[27:51] | I am. Dan Lynch, MPD. | 我是 警察局的丹·林奇 |
[27:52] | – We spoke on the phone. – What do we know? | -我们通过电话 -现在情况怎么样 |
[27:54] | Perimeter’s secure. No sign of the suspects. | 警戒线布好了 没有发现嫌疑人 |
[27:56] | Nobody in or out. | 也没有人进出 |
[27:56] | What if Agent Ressler personally knows one of those officers? | 要是哪个警官认识雷斯勒探员怎么办 |
[27:59] | It’s unlikely. | 不太可能 |
[28:01] | District has more than 4,000 sworn officers. | 这区域有超过四千名在职警察 |
[28:04] | We’d have better odds of being killed | 他们碰到的概率 |
[28:06] | by a vending machine. | 比被自动售货机谋杀的几率还小 |
[28:07] | Ready your men. We breach on my go. | 让你的人准备好 听我号令突入 |
[28:09] | Whoa. Breach? We’re just gonna storm in? | 突入吗 我们就直接冲进去 |
[28:11] | What about HRT? | 人质救援小组怎么办 |
[28:12] | I got an agent in there. | 我的一个探员被困在里边 |
[28:13] | I’m not waiting on anyone to make contact with. | 我才不会等着去联系什么支援 |
[28:15] | We go in fast. You and your men secure the perimeter. | 我们要尽快进去 你和你的人守好警戒线 |
[28:18] | Nobody answers unless you hear gunshots. | 不需要应答 除非你们听到枪声 |
[28:20] | Yes, sir. It’s your death warrant. | 好的 长官 悉听尊便 |
[28:24] | Here we go. | 好戏开场 |
[28:36] | My husband, Tom, and I | 我的丈夫 汤姆 和我 |
[28:37] | specifically chose this apartment | 特意选的这栋楼 |
[28:39] | because you can access the service corridor | 因为可以从停车场 |
[28:41] | from the parking structure. | 直接通到维修通道 |
[28:43] | How far does it run? | 通道有多长 |
[28:44] | Only to the back of the building, but — | 只能到大楼后边 但是 |
[28:46] | and don’t tell the super — I may have opened a small access | 不要告诉物业 我开了个小通道 |
[28:49] | to the city’s underground utility chase. | 连通至城市地下水管道 |
[28:52] | That runs for blocks. | 那个贯穿好多街区 |
[29:05] | – Boss. Hey. He’s here. – And Elizabeth? | -长官 他在这 -伊丽莎白呢 |
[29:08] | No sign of her or anyone else. | 没看到她 也没别人 |
[29:10] | But your friend, he’s in bad shape. | 但是你的朋友 他看起来很糟糕 |
[29:13] | Get him out of there. | 把他带出来 |
[29:21] | I got an injury! Need a paramedic! | 有伤员 需要医护人员 |
[29:23] | – What do you got? – He took a beating. | -他受了什么伤 -他被人打了 |
[29:25] | – His breathing isn’t right. – Let’s get him in the back. | -他的呼吸不顺畅 -把他安顿躺好 |
[29:31] | Heddie. You’re out of time. | 海蒂 你没时间了 |
[29:37] | Agents Ressler and Mojtabai, FBI. | 联调局的雷斯勒和莫伊塔巴尔探员 |
[29:39] | Who’s running point? | 谁是这的负责人 |
[29:40] | Dan Lynch, MPD. What’s going on? | 警察局的丹·林奇 什么情况 |
[29:47] | What do you mean they’re on site?! | 什么叫他们已经在现场了 |
[29:48] | We just got here. | 我们才刚刚到这 |
[29:50] | And what about our suspects? | 我们的嫌疑人呢 |
[30:02] | Do you want me to follow? | 你想让我跟上去吗 |
[30:04] | No, we stay put until we see her. | 不 我们等她出来 |
[30:11] | You two. Head that way. | 你们俩个走那边 |
[30:12] | There’s a service ladder just past the fire riser — | 走过消防立管旁边就有个维修梯 |
[30:14] | 50, maybe 60 yards. | 五十或者六十码 |
[30:16] | Hold on. We’re not splitting up. | 等等 我们不分开 |
[30:17] | All of us together? That’s too conspicuous. | 我们全都一起走 那太引人注目了 |
[30:19] | This way, if we get caught, only two of us get busted. | 分开的话 就算被抓也只是两个人被抓 |
[30:22] | No, I am not leaving you with her. | 不 我不会留你和她在一起 |
[30:23] | Berdy, listen to the woman. | 博迪 听她的 |
[30:25] | She’s trying to help. I trust her. | 她在帮我们 我相信她 |
[30:29] | Go. | 快走 |
[30:31] | Now. Go. | 现在 快走 |
[30:33] | This door leads to the street. | 这扇门通往街道 |
[30:35] | You get a car. | 你去找辆车 |
[30:37] | I’m gonna double back, try and stall them. | 我要返回去 试着拖住他们 |
[30:40] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[30:43] | I am gonna make this up to you. | 我一定会补偿你的 |
[30:45] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[30:49] | Go. | 快走 |
[31:17] | Raymond, we have to go. | 雷蒙德 我们得走了 |
[31:18] | They’ll be closing down the street soon. You can’t be here. | 他们马上要封街了 你不能留在这里 |
[31:22] | She slipped through our fingers again. | 她又一次从我们手中溜走了 |
[31:34] | I’ll be damned. | 真没想到 |
[31:38] | Keep your distance. | 保持距离 |
[31:41] | We want to do this very quietly. | 我们一定得小心谨慎 |
[31:51] | Agent Keen. | 基恩探员 |
[31:53] | Thank God you’re okay. Come on. | 谢天谢地你没事 快来 |
[31:58] | We were so worried. | 我们很担心你 |
[32:00] | I came here as fast as I could. | 我尽力赶过来了 |
[32:02] | – What’d you find? – Just the equipment. | -你们发现了什么 -只有设备 |
[32:05] | Wait. Reddington’s friend? | 等等 雷丁顿的朋友呢 |
[32:08] | Gone. | 不见了 |
[32:09] | MPD finished a sweep of the building. | 警局已经对整栋大楼完成搜查 |
[32:11] | We were too late. | 我们来晚了 |
[32:12] | But you can ID her, right? Your neighbor? | 但你可以确认你邻居的身份 对吧 |
[32:14] | Yeah, of course. | 没错 当然 |
[32:15] | We’ll send out a description, put out a BOLO. | 我们可以发布特征描述 发个协查通报 |
[32:18] | What’s her name, by the way? | 对了 她叫什么名字 |
[32:20] | – Her name? – Yeah, the woman from Paris. | -她的名字 -对 那个巴黎女人 |
[32:22] | All we have is her alias. | 我们只知道她的化名 |
[32:24] | What was her real name? | 她的真名叫什么 |
[32:25] | Maddy. | 麦蒂 |
[32:27] | Maddy Tolliver. | 麦蒂·托利维 |
[32:39] | Now? | 现在 |
[32:41] | Soon. | 快了 |
[32:43] | When we’re a little further away | 等我们再开远一点 |
[32:44] | from surveillance cameras and prying eyes. | 远离监控探头和闲杂路人 |
[33:23] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[33:24] | The Kazanjian brothers will kill you, too. | 卡赞晋兄弟也会杀了你的 |
[33:53] | Death must be so beautiful. | 死亡一定很美 |
[33:57] | To lie on soft brown earth… | 躺在褐色柔软的泥土上 |
[34:00] | with the grasses waving over one’s head. | 草儿在你头上摇曳 |
[34:04] | To be at peace. | 享受永恒的安宁 |
[34:09] | I welcome that one day. | 我迎接那一天的到来 |
[34:31] | You didn’t get far, now, did you? | 你们没有走远 是吧 |
[34:33] | Picked him up on 39th. | 在第39大道抓到了他 |
[34:34] | He was traveling with another man, but we lost him. | 还有一个男人跟他在一起 但我们跟丢了 |
[34:37] | I’ll take it from here. | 把他交给我吧 |
[34:39] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[34:41] | I’m the guy you’re gonna help. | 我是需要你帮助的人 |
[34:57] | I want you to know how relieved I am | 我想说我真是松了一口气 |
[34:59] | that you and your family are safe. | 得知你的家人和你都安好 |
[35:02] | I also want to apologize. | 我还想向你抱歉 |
[35:04] | I told you I’d protect you, and I didn’t. | 我说过我会保护你 但我没做到 |
[35:07] | You have nothing to apologize for. | 你没什么可抱歉的 |
[35:09] | I believe I do. | 我觉得我有 |
[35:12] | As it happens, I believe you do, too. | 碰巧 我觉得你也有需要抱歉的事 |
[35:14] | You told me you got a lead after you left the office. | 你告诉我你离开办公室后发现了一条线索 |
[35:17] | We both know that’s not true. | 我们都心知肚明这不是真的 |
[35:21] | No, it’s not. | 是的 没错 |
[35:22] | I know that you took a file, | 我知道你拿走了一份文件 |
[35:23] | that you didn’t want us to know what you saw in it, | 你不想让我们知道你在文件里看到了什么 |
[35:25] | who you saw in it. | 以及看到了谁 |
[35:28] | I also know that you’d only do that | 我也知道你只有 |
[35:30] | if it was something very personal. | 在这事涉及隐私时才会这么做 |
[35:33] | The photo in the file. Was it her? | 那份文件里的照片 是她吗 |
[35:35] | – Yes. – The woman from Paris who abducted Reddington, | -是的 -绑架雷丁顿的那个巴黎女人 |
[35:38] | the woman we’ve been looking for is your mother? | 我们一直在找的那个女人 是你的母亲吗 |
[35:42] | She isn’t who I thought she was. | 她不是我以前想的那样 |
[35:45] | The reason she moved in next to me — | 她搬到我边上的原因是… |
[35:48] | she’s looking for answers that could save her life. | 她想要找到能够救她性命的答案 |
[35:51] | Has she found them? | 她找到了吗 |
[35:52] | No, but I hope she does. | 没有 但我希望她能找到 |
[35:55] | I don’t envy you, | 你要知道 |
[35:57] | being caught in the middle between two ruthless outlaws, | 夹在两个无情的亡命之徒中间 |
[36:00] | trying to pick a side. | 试图选择一方 |
[36:02] | Personally, I sympathize, | 我个人非常同情你 |
[36:03] | but professionally, there is only one side to be on. | 但就职业上而言 你只能站在一方 |
[36:06] | – Reddington’s. – We have a deal with him. | -雷丁顿这方 -我们和他有协议 |
[36:08] | We give to get. | 我们用付出换回报 |
[36:10] | And he doesn’t kill FBI agents. | 而他不杀联调局探员 |
[36:12] | The men stationed at your building are missing. | 守在你大楼外的人失踪了 |
[36:15] | That’s indefensible. | 这事我无可辩解 |
[36:19] | And if she did it, I’ll walk her into prison myself. | 如果是她干的 我会亲自把她押进监狱 |
[36:22] | But I’m not on Reddington’s side or her side. | 但我并没有站在雷丁顿这方 或是她那方 |
[36:25] | I’m on the side of the truth. | 我站在真相这一方 |
[36:28] | And right now Reddington’s hiding that from me, and… | 而现在雷丁顿向我隐瞒了事实… |
[36:32] | my mother isn’t. | 而我母亲没有 |
[36:42] | Thank you, Morgan. | 谢谢你 摩根 |
[36:54] | Medical team will be here in 10 minutes. | 医护人员十分钟就到 |
[37:00] | I didn’t tell her. | 我没告诉她 |
[37:05] | Did you hear me? | 你听到我的话了吗 |
[37:08] | She doesn’t know. | 她不知道 |
[37:13] | You need to rest. | 你需要休息会 |
[37:16] | We don’t need to worry about her anymore. | 我们不需要再担心她了 |
[37:33] | What exactly are you planning on doing here? | 你打算在这里做什么 |
[37:36] | The right thing. | 正确的事 |
[37:46] | Whatever he’s paying you, I’ll double it. | 不管他付你多少钱 我付你两倍 |
[37:49] | Money can’t buy him a reduced sentence. | 金钱买不到减刑 |
[37:51] | Erasing your memories can. | 抹去你的记忆就可以 |
[38:00] | I am terribly sorry, Mr. Krilov. | 非常对不起 克利罗夫先生 |
[38:03] | Don’t worry, I’m still bringing you back to prison. | 别担心 我还会把你带回监狱 |
[38:06] | But, first, we have some unfinished business. | 但是首先 我们还有些未完之事 |
[38:10] | You scrambled my brain, and I’m here to make sure | 你扰乱了我的思绪 所以我现在要确保 |
[38:12] | that you never do that to anyone else. | 你不能再扰乱其他人 |
[38:26] | I met my mother. | 我见过我母亲了 |
[38:32] | I know you didn’t want me to. | 我知道你不想我见她 |
[38:34] | But I did. | 但我还是见了 |
[38:37] | She told me you lied to me about who Reddington really is. | 她和我说你骗我雷丁顿的真实身份 |
[38:43] | I don’t understand why you did that… | 我不明白你为什么这么做 |
[38:47] | or why you’d try to have… | 或是你为什么要… |
[38:50] | her killed to protect me. | 杀了她来保护我 |
[38:56] | You tried to kill your own child. | 你想杀死自己的孩子 |
[39:04] | What kind of person would do something like that? | 什么样的人会做这种事 |
[39:15] | I can’t figure it out. | 我想不明白 |
[39:17] | But maybe she can. | 但也许她可以 |
[39:20] | Maybe she can find out | 也许她可以搞清楚 |
[39:22] | everything you’re trying to hide from me. | 你想对我隐瞒的一切 |
[39:30] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[39:32] | What is? | 什么结束了 |
[39:34] | The woman. | 这个女人 |
[39:36] | Aram told me she’d been living in your building, | 阿兰姆和我说她一直住在你那栋楼里 |
[39:39] | feigning kindness, watching Agnes. | 假装好心 监视着艾格尼斯 |
[39:42] | But it’s over. She’s dead. | 但是结束了 她死了 |
[39:46] | W-What? | 什么 |
[39:49] | How? | 怎么会 |
[39:50] | Gunned down in the street less than an hour ago. | 不到一小时前在街上被枪杀了 |
[39:56] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[39:57] | I saw it happen. Two heavily armed assets. | 我看到事发经过 两名全副武装人员 |
[40:00] | They took her body because they came for a bounty. | 他们带走她的尸体 因为他们需要那个领赏金 |
[40:07] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[40:08] | She is. | 是的 |
[40:11] | Elizabeth, go get Agnes. Take her home. | 伊丽莎白 去接艾格尼斯 带她回家 |
[40:15] | I’ve been reading to Dom. | 我在给多姆念故事 |
[40:16] | We’re halfway through “Beowulf.” | 我们已经念了一半《贝奥武夫》 |
[40:18] | Grendel’s mother, now, there’s a woman to be reckoned with. | 格伦德尔的母亲 是一个不容忽视的女人 |
[40:41] | Hello? | 喂 |
[40:42] | Did he believe it? | 他相信了吗 |
[40:44] | Katarina? | 卡特莲娜 |
[40:45] | Does he think I’m dead? | 他以为我死了吗 |
[40:47] | What happened? What’s going on? | 出什么事了 到底是怎么回事 |
[40:49] | I bought us time to find the answers we’re looking for. | 我给我们争取了时间 去寻找我们要的答案 |
[40:52] | At least I tried. Did it work? | 至少我试过了 有用吗 |
[40:55] | Like a charm. | 非常成功 |
[40:56] | This is our secret. No one can know. | 这是我们的秘密 谁也不能知道 |
[40:59] | I need to know you can keep it a secret. | 我要知道你能保守秘密 |
[41:01] | Of course I can. I’m a Rostova. | 我当然能 我可是姓罗斯托娃的 |
[41:05] | I need to disappear for a stretch, | 我要消失一段时间 |
[41:08] | let things cool down. | 让事情淡下来 |
[41:09] | But when the time is right, | 但是等时机一到 |
[41:11] | when I have the answers, I will find you. | 等我有答案的时候 我就会找你 |
[41:14] | Might be a week or a month, but I will find you. | 也许一周或是一个月 但我会找你的 |
[41:18] | We will end this. | 我们会了结这件事 |
[41:27] | I love you, Masha. | 我爱你 玛莎 |
[41:30] | Be safe. | 保重 |