时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Say “DC”! | 说”华盛顿” |
[00:06] | How’s that one look? | 拍得怎么样 |
[00:07] | Oh, I’m sure it’s fine, hon. | 肯定拍得不错 宝贝 |
[00:08] | Oh, you say that, and then my eyes | 你老是这样说 然后我的眼睛 |
[00:10] | aren’t open, or my hair’s in the — | 根本没睁开 我的头发乱得… |
[00:11] | No, it’s a keeper. | 不会啊 拍得不错 |
[00:12] | Definitely one for all that new wall space. | 绝对可以挂在你们的新墙上 |
[00:15] | I have a feeling we’re not gonna spend much time in the new place. | 我有一种感觉我们不会在新地方久留 |
[00:19] | Greg, I thought you were retiring. | 格里 我以为你退休了 |
[00:21] | Are you still going to fly? | 你还在飞吗 |
[00:22] | Well, not as a pilot. As a passenger. | 不是作为飞行员 是作为乘客 |
[00:24] | Ah. I get a little itchy if I’m in one place for too long. | 在一个地方待太久我的心会发痒 |
[00:27] | – I hear you. – Yeah. | -我懂 -没错 |
[00:27] | He wants to see the world, friends be damned. | 他想去看看世界 朋友都是浮云 |
[00:30] | Yeah. As if we had any. | 是啊 好像我们有朋友一样 |
[00:31] | We hardly knew the neighbors. | 这里的邻居我们几乎不认识 |
[00:33] | Well, you have each other. | 你们有彼此 |
[00:34] | What other friends do you need? | 还需要其他朋友干什么 |
[00:36] | You know, I have a few items for you to sign. | 我有一些资料需要你们签一下 |
[00:38] | – Should we go inside? – Mm-hmm. Yeah. | -我们不如进去吧 -好的 |
[00:42] | Your things will be waiting for you safely | 您的物品将会被妥善保管 |
[00:44] | when you arrive in DC. | 等待你们抵达华盛顿 |
[00:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:47] | You have made this a cinch. | 你帮了我们大忙 |
[00:49] | Yeah, Stella. Thank you, really. | 是的 斯黛拉 真心感谢你 |
[00:50] | As we say at Orion, good luck… | 正如我们在奥利安所说的 祝你们好运 |
[00:53] | – Oh! – …wherever fate takes you. | -好的 -无论命运把你们带到哪里 |
[00:55] | Yes! | 是的 |
[01:06] | I have secured your match. | 我已经确认好你的匹配信息了 |
[01:07] | She’s retired, no family. | 她退休了 没有家人 |
[01:09] | He’s a former airline pilot. | 他以前是一名航空飞行员 |
[01:12] | They lead very quiet lives… | 他们生活得安静低调 |
[01:13] | and they are moving to DC this week. | 还有这周他们就要搬到华盛顿去了 |
[01:17] | So, we have names. | 所以名字呢 |
[01:18] | Yes. Madeline Tolliver and…Gregory Flynn. | 玛德琳·托利维和格里高利·弗林 |
[01:23] | Madeline. | 玛德琳 |
[01:24] | Like the children’s book. How sweet. | 像儿童书里的名字 多甜美 |
[01:26] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会保持联系的 |
[01:28] | Yes. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[01:30] | Well, Berdy, it appears you and I are going to be neighbors | 博迪 看来你和我要去给 |
[01:32] | with Miss Keen after all. | 基恩小姐当邻居了 |
[01:40] | 奥利安运输服务公司 第159号 | |
[01:43] | Come on, munchkin! Hurry! | 快点 小矮人 快 |
[01:45] | The Saltmans are waiting! Again. | 索特曼斯又在等了 |
[01:47] | Carpool drama? | 拼车奇缘 |
[01:50] | Punctuality is not her strong suit yet, | 准时还不是她的坚实铠甲 |
[01:53] | but she could write a book on transitional objects. | 但她可以写一本关于转移物体的书 |
[01:55] | I mean, she won’t go anywhere without it. | 少了它她哪儿都不会去 |
[01:58] | – Is that right? – I’m gonna see her off, | -是嘛 -我要看着她上车 |
[02:01] | but I’ll be back in a sec if you want to come by for coffee. | 我马上回来你要是想过来喝咖啡的话 |
[02:05] | The doll has the mic in it. | 玩偶里面有麦克风 |
[02:06] | Now how are we gonna get our intel? And… | 现在我们要怎么获取情报呢 还有 |
[02:08] | Please don’t say from Dr. Quakenstein. | 麻烦别跟我说夸肯斯坦博士 |
[02:11] | Skovic’s methods are unconventional, | 斯科维的方法都很超常规 |
[02:14] | but they’re effective. | 但都是有用的 |
[02:15] | He’ll get Ilya to talk, and when he does… | 他会让伊利亚开口的 到时候… |
[02:18] | we’ll have all the intel we need. | 我们就无所不知了 |
[02:25] | Are you familiar with RMT, Mr. Koslov? | 你了解RMT吗 科思洛夫先生 |
[02:29] | Recovered Memory Therapy? | 恢复记忆疗法吗 |
[02:34] | It’s quite, uh, unconventional. | 挺 超常规的 |
[02:37] | Some would even go so far as to call it junk science, | 有些人甚至把它称之为伪科学 |
[02:40] | but I believe it is the future. | 但我相信这就是未来 |
[02:45] | And it is also our way into the past. | 也是我们了解过去的方法 |
[02:58] | Uh, for your session, I will be using a cocktail | 针对你 我会采取药物治疗 |
[03:00] | of pharmaceuticals and hypnotherapy | 和催眠治疗的混合疗法 |
[03:03] | to place you in a lucid waking dream state. | 将你置于清醒梦境的状态下 |
[03:10] | There are, of course…risks, | 当然 这里面有一点的风险 |
[03:13] | but that is why we will be keeping you sedated. | 不过这也是为什么我们会给你注射镇定剂 |
[03:18] | Now, your friend would like… | 现在 你的朋友希望 |
[03:22] | for you to go back to 1991. | 你能回到1991年 |
[03:26] | Let’s go back… | 让我们回到… |
[03:28] | to the day when Katarina Rostova | 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃 |
[03:31] | reached out to you… | 找到你.. |
[03:34] | let you know she was alive. | 让你知道她还活着的那一天 |
[03:39] | Perfect timing! | 来得正好 |
[03:41] | For what? | 正好干什么 |
[03:42] | Coffee. I was, uh… | 咖啡 我在… |
[03:45] | Sorry. I was expecting someone else. | 抱歉 我刚才在等别人 |
[03:49] | Well, we wouldn’t want good coffee to go to waste, would we? | 我们可不想浪费了好咖啡对吧 |
[03:56] | I don’t know how, but that woman… | 我不知道怎么 但那个女人 |
[03:59] | stayed well ahead of me. | 总把我远远甩到后面 |
[04:00] | She got to Steinhil, | 她找到了斯坦希尔 |
[04:01] | she’s apprehended a dear friend of mine. | 她逮住了我的一个好朋友 |
[04:04] | You said she’s after certain information. | 你说她是为了获取一些特定情报 |
[04:06] | Does he have it? | 他手里有吗 |
[04:08] | He does. | 他有 |
[04:10] | And she’ll do most anything to get it from him. | 并且她会用尽一切办法来撬开他的嘴 |
[04:13] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做 |
[04:14] | I’m afraid I do, love. | 恐怕我必须得这么做 亲爱的 |
[04:18] | We have very little time, | 我们时间有限 |
[04:20] | but thanks to her hawaladar, we have a lead. | 但多亏了她的地下钱庄 我们有了线索 |
[04:23] | Orion Relocation Services. | 奥利安运输服务公司 |
[04:25] | She paid them to give her a new identity, | 她付钱给他们来获取新的身份 |
[04:27] | a new home, new life. | 一个新家 新生活 |
[04:29] | I don’t know where she is or who she’s pretending to be, | 我不知道她现在在哪或假扮成谁 |
[04:31] | but Orion Relocation Services, they do. | 但是奥利安运输服务公司 他们知道 |
[04:37] | Who is she — the woman in Paris? | 巴黎的那个女人是谁 |
[04:39] | You still haven’t told me her name. | 你还没告诉我她的名字 |
[04:44] | The man she’s taken, he’s like a brother to me. | 她带走的那个男人 就像我的兄弟一样 |
[04:47] | I deserve to know. | 我有权知道她的名字 |
[04:50] | She’s going after the people you care about. | 她在追踪你在乎的朋友 |
[04:53] | She’s hurting your friend. | 她在伤害你的朋友 |
[04:55] | If she can hurt him, she can hurt us. | 如果她能伤害他 她就可能伤害我们 |
[04:57] | Did something happen? Were you threatened? | 发生了什么吗 你被威胁了吗 |
[05:00] | I thought the FBI had you under protective surveillance. | 我以为联调局有人在暗中保护你 |
[05:06] | This company — Orion Relocation Service — | 这家公司 奥利安运输服务公司 |
[05:10] | tell me about them. | 跟我详细说说 |
[05:12] | Until now, Reddington’s heard whispers, | 迄今为止 雷丁顿听到过传言 |
[05:15] | ghost stories about the people | 以及关于他们 |
[05:16] | who helped the worst of the worst disappear — | 能让世界上最坏的人消失的鬼故事 |
[05:19] | assassins, traitors, | 刺客 叛徒 |
[05:20] | the woman who abducted him in Paris. | 在巴黎绑架他的女人 |
[05:22] | We find them, he finds her. | 我们找到了他们 他就找到了那个女人 |
[05:24] | How convenient…for him. | 对他来说真是方便啊 |
[05:26] | Yes, he gets what he wants, but in exchange, | 他会得到他想要的 作为交换 |
[05:29] | we get to ID criminals Orion has hidden in plain sight. | 我们得到奥利安在众目睽睽下藏起来的罪犯的身份 |
[05:31] | And arrest a company of murderers. | 然后抓捕一公司的凶手 |
[05:34] | Orion doesn’t just give their clients fake IDs. | 奥利安不仅仅给他们客户假的身份 |
[05:37] | They kill innocent people | 他们谋杀无辜的人 |
[05:38] | and give their identities to their clients. | 然后把这些人的身份给他们的客户 |
[05:40] | So if Reddington already knows Orion’s name, | 所以如果雷丁顿已经知道了奥利安的名字 |
[05:43] | why can’t he find them himself? | 他为什么不自己去找 |
[05:44] | “Orion” is a DBA, | “奥利安”只是个字号 |
[05:46] | a financial shell he can’t crack. | 是一道他攻不破的金融屏障 |
[05:48] | What he does have is a name, one of Orion’s clients, | 他只有一个名字 是奥利安的客户 |
[05:51] | a thief looking for a new identity — Sofia Burke. | 一个寻求新身份的贼 索菲娅·博克 |
[05:53] | I need to escape, go where I can’t be found. | 我得逃走 去一个别人找不到我的地方 |
[05:56] | Believe me, where I’m sending you, | 相信我 我送你去的地方 |
[05:59] | no one will ever look. | 没人会来找你 |
[06:01] | Alright. Burke’s a jewel thief. | 博克是珠宝贼 |
[06:03] | Milan. Hong Kong. The Tel Aviv Diamond Exchange. | 米兰 香港 特拉维夫钻石交易所 |
[06:06] | Now, her whereabouts are unknown, | 现在她下落不明 |
[06:07] | but it looks like her partner took the fall | 但她的搭档在他们 |
[06:09] | when they tried to steal the Dresden Green, | 试图偷窃世界上最大的绿钻石 |
[06:12] | the world’s largest green diamond. | 德累斯顿绿钻的时候落网了 |
[06:14] | Appears he’s awaiting trial at the MDC in Brooklyn. | 现在他正在布鲁克林的华府拘留所等待审判 |
[06:17] | Maybe that’s why she wants a new ID. | 或许这就是她想要新身份的原因 |
[06:19] | She’s worried this partner is gonna flip on her. | 她担心她的同伙会背叛她 |
[06:21] | Let’s hope she’s right. | 希望她是对的 |
[06:23] | Take Park to Brooklyn and find out. | 带帕克去布鲁克林查一查 |
[06:30] | Agent Keen. | 基恩探员 |
[06:31] | So, uh, this came for you through the Hoover Building. | 这个包裹是通过胡佛大楼寄给你的 |
[06:41] | Okay. Agnes said she saw | 艾格尼斯说她那天看到 |
[06:44] | a dead body in the park the other day. | 公园里有一具死尸 |
[06:46] | Oh, my God. That — That must have been terrifying. | 天啊 这一定很可怕 |
[06:48] | Yeah. S-She was pretty shaken up. | 是啊 她吓坏了 |
[06:50] | Her nanny didn’t see anything, | 她的保姆什么都没看到 |
[06:52] | but there was a birthday party in the park, | 但当时在公园有一场生日聚会 |
[06:55] | and the Park Department gave me the name | 公园的有关部门把租借场地的 |
[06:57] | of the family who rented the field. | 家庭信息发给我了 |
[06:58] | – Did they see anything? – The mom did, | -他们看到什么了吗 -那位妈妈看到了 |
[07:00] | but she was too freaked out to make a positive ID. | 但她吓坏了 没法做出正确的指认 |
[07:03] | So I’m hoping I can get one | 所以我希望我可以通过 |
[07:04] | from the video of the birthday party here. | 生日聚会的录像来找出嫌疑人 |
[07:10] | Hang on. Hang on. There. | 等等 那里 |
[07:12] | Go back. | 倒退 |
[07:20] | He’s carrying. | 他有枪 |
[07:22] | Any idea who they are? | 你知道他们是谁吗 |
[07:25] | No, but I’m gonna find out. | 不知道 但我要查出来 |
[07:35] | Ilya… | 以利亚 |
[07:37] | I know your instinct will be to fight, but… | 我知道你会本能地反抗 但是… |
[07:41] | I want you to know the harder that you fight, | 我想让你知道 你反抗得越狠 |
[07:45] | the more relaxed you will become. | 你会越放松 |
[07:47] | The more you fight, the more you surrender. | 你反抗次数越多 放弃的也就越多 |
[07:52] | It’s as if you are floating. | 就好像你在漂浮一样 |
[07:54] | And as you float, all that fight escapes you. | 你漂浮的时候 这些紧张感会离你远去 |
[07:59] | It floats, too. Floating away. | 它也会漂浮 从你身体中漂走 |
[08:03] | I want you to breathe in… | 我想让你吸气 |
[08:07] | and out. | 呼气 |
[08:10] | In… | 吸气 |
[08:13] | and out. | 呼气 |
[08:15] | Making the image of yourself more present, more clear. | 想象一个更真实 更清晰的自己 |
[08:20] | Focus on that image of yourself. | 专注于想象你自己 |
[08:23] | It’s not you today. | 并不是今天的你 |
[08:25] | It’s you in 1991. | 而是1991年的你 |
[08:29] | A young man. | 一个年轻人 |
[08:32] | On the day you learned | 有一天你听说 |
[08:34] | Katarina Rostova was still alive. | 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃还活着 |
[08:38] | Look at yourself… | 看看你自己 |
[08:40] | as that young man. | 就像那个年轻人 |
[08:43] | Can you see him, Ilya? | 你能看到他吗 以利亚 |
[08:47] | He’s there. | 他就在那里 |
[08:49] | He’s you. | 他就是你 |
[08:52] | I’m going to ask you to open your eyes, | 我会让你睁开眼睛 |
[08:54] | and when you do… | 你睁开的时候 |
[08:57] | the image of that young man will become incredibly clear. | 那个年轻人的影像会变得十分清晰 |
[09:02] | You’re going to open your eyes now. | 你要睁开你的眼睛了 |
[09:05] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[09:08] | Three… | 三 |
[09:10] | two… | 二 |
[09:13] | one. | 一 |
[09:23] | Is it clear enough for facial recognition? | 你能做面部识别码 |
[09:25] | Aram says no. | 阿兰姆说不行 |
[09:27] | I’ve circulated the image to every FBI office worldwide | 我已经把这张照片发给全世界的联调局办公室 |
[09:30] | to see if anyone can ID the man. | 看看有没有人能确定他的身份 |
[09:32] | Three operatives, a dead body, and Agnes. | 三名特工 一具死尸 还有艾格尼斯 |
[09:35] | I wish I believed that could be a coincidence. | 我真希望这是场巧合 |
[09:36] | If these guys work for the woman who abducted Reddington, | 如果这些人为绑架雷丁顿的那个女人工作 |
[09:39] | then who’s the dead man? | 那么那具死尸是谁 |
[09:40] | And if the dead man works for her, then who killed him? | 如果死掉的人是她的手下 那么谁杀的他呢 |
[09:43] | We can’t know until we find Burke. | 我们得找到博克才知道 |
[09:45] | Did her partner give us a lead? | 她的搭档给我们线索了吗 |
[09:46] | He gave us the name of the man who fences her jewels. | 他告诉了我们是谁帮她销赃珠宝 |
[09:48] | Richard Potash. | 理查德·博塔斯 |
[09:52] | Yes. Liquidate everything. | 对 全都折现 |
[09:55] | Accounts, stocks, T-bills. | 银行账户 股票 国债 |
[09:59] | Reddington knows Potash by reputation | 雷丁顿因为名气听说的博塔斯 |
[10:01] | and gastronomic preference. It seems there’s an | 他还有鉴赏美食的爱好 有个 |
[10:03] | underground restaurant scene, and he frequents it. | 地下餐厅 他经常去 |
[10:05] | – Reddington’s meeting him there. – Then so am I. | -雷丁顿会在那里见他 -那么我也去 |
[10:07] | If he can lead us toward anyone involved | 如果他能带着我们找到任何 |
[10:09] | in sending those men after my kid, I want to hear it first. | 追杀我孩子的人 我要第一个知道消息 |
[10:19] | Oh, my. | 我的天 |
[10:21] | I must say, I’m very intrigued. | 我不得不说 我很喜欢这里 |
[10:23] | I bartered a long weekend at my pied-à-terre in Montmartre | 我把在我蒙马特的水景别墅借出去一个周末 |
[10:27] | for the invitation plus-one. | 换来的额外邀请函 |
[10:29] | This chef, Rasmus Ray, | 这个主厨 拉斯马斯·雷 |
[10:33] | is something of an outlier in food circles. | 是餐饮界的一个世外高人 |
[10:36] | No restaurant, no menu. | 没有饭店 没有固定菜单 |
[10:38] | Plenty of youthful innovation. | 他有很多大胆创新 |
[10:41] | Apparently he only hosts these dinners | 很显然 只有他灵感突发的时候 |
[10:44] | when inspiration strikes, | 才会举办这些晚宴 |
[10:46] | which bodes well for our evening. | 我们晚上可以享福了 |
[10:47] | I’m only interested in finding Burke’s fence. | 我只想找到博克的赃物 |
[10:53] | Ah. Colonel. | 上校 你好 |
[10:54] | Looking dashing, as always. | 和往常一样精神 |
[10:57] | Who’s that? | 那是谁啊 |
[10:59] | Just some colonel. | 反正是个上校 |
[11:02] | I believe that that’s our fence. | 我觉得我们要找的赃物在那 |
[11:10] | Mr. Potash. | 博塔斯先生 |
[11:12] | I hear you’re the man to see about a thief. | 我听说你马上就要见个贼 |
[11:15] | Pardon me? Do I know you? | 你说什么 我认识你吗 |
[11:16] | Not yet, but we’re about to make each other | 还不认识 但是我们马上 |
[11:18] | – unholy amounts of money. – Are we, now? | -就能让彼此挣很多很多钱 -是吗 |
[11:21] | I don’t know how to make any other kind. | 我不知道除了你还能有谁 |
[11:23] | Raymond Reddington. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[11:26] | The Raymond Reddington? | 那个雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[11:27] | And this is the Lydia Dart. A friend and client. | 这位是莉迪亚·达特 我的朋友也是客户 |
[11:30] | As well as an art lover. | 我还是艺术爱好者 |
[11:32] | I understand you dabble in art yourself. | 我知道你也涉足艺术品 |
[11:34] | I’ve been said to have resources. | 确实有人说我有资源 |
[11:36] | What might it be that you’re looking to acquire? | 你想要什么样的艺术品呢 |
[11:39] | Fellows, gals, non-binary pals. | 先生们 女士们 朋友们 |
[11:42] | I’m Chef Rasmus Ray. | 我是主厨拉斯马斯·雷 |
[11:44] | Welcome to Comestible. | 欢迎来到晚宴 |
[11:46] | Please have a seat. | 请入座 |
[11:50] | In food, our eyes betray us. | 关于食物 我们的眼睛会欺骗我们 |
[11:55] | With visual cues. | 通过视觉的感受 |
[11:56] | With predisposed expectations | 会对食物有倾向性的预期 |
[11:58] | of color and — and texture. | 通过观察颜色和质感 |
[12:00] | The brain is — is programmed to choose food | 人的大脑会不自觉选择那些 |
[12:03] | that will give our bodies the greatest nutrients. | 对身体最有营养的食物 |
[12:06] | The vibrant greens of vegetables, | 蔬菜的鲜绿 |
[12:07] | the rich reds of meat. | 肉类的深红 |
[12:09] | To counter this, the brain rejects food | 与之相别 我们的大脑会抗拒 |
[12:12] | it perceives as dangerous — | 看起来危险的食物 |
[12:14] | spotted, softening fruit, | 有霉斑的 发蔫的水果 |
[12:15] | strong-smelling fish, discolored meat. | 发臭的鱼 变色的肉类 |
[12:18] | When you avoid something on your plate, | 当你拒绝盘中的一些食物时 |
[12:20] | chances are you’re avoiding it because of a past experience. | 有可能是出于你之前的经验 |
[12:25] | But…tonight… | 但是 今晚 |
[12:27] | we dine without prejudice. | 我们不带偏见来享受美食 |
[12:30] | Tonight we dine on pure flavor. | 今晚 我们只靠味觉享受佳肴 |
[12:33] | Tonight we dine… | 今晚 我们 |
[12:37] | in the dark. | 在黑暗中享受佳宴 |
[12:40] | Is this for real? | 说真的吗 |
[12:42] | Well, it certainly just got interesting. | 确实事情变得有趣了 |
[12:48] | Ilya? | 伊利亚 |
[12:50] | Ilya, can you hear me? | 伊利亚 你能听到我吗 |
[12:55] | Yes. | 能 |
[12:55] | Can you tell me what you see? | 你能告诉我你看到了什么吗 |
[13:01] | I see her. | 我看到了她 |
[13:05] | With me. | 和我在一起 |
[13:10] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[13:14] | I’m relieved. | 我松了一口气 |
[13:17] | I thought she was gone. | 我以为她死了 |
[13:18] | I went into the ocean to end my life. | 我跳海自杀了 |
[13:21] | I heard about Cape May. | 我听说了开普梅的事 |
[13:23] | The drowning. Her suicide. | 她溺水自杀 |
[13:27] | But there was no suicide. | 但是她没有自杀 |
[13:28] | No. No. | 不 没有 |
[13:32] | Do you remember what happened that night? | 你记得那晚发生了什么事吗 |
[13:34] | She made contact at the embassy. | 她联系了大使馆 |
[13:37] | The world thinks you’re dead. | 全世界都觉得你死了 |
[13:39] | I thought they were dead. | 我以为他们死了 |
[13:41] | – We did the right thing. – I’ve nothing but love for you. | -我们做了正确的事 -我只有对你的爱 |
[13:48] | She was in trouble. She needed help. | 她遇到麻烦了 她需要帮助 |
[13:51] | What trouble? | 什么麻烦 |
[13:52] | Tell me about the trouble. You helped her, right? | 告诉我什么麻烦 你帮了她 对吧 |
[13:56] | She was being hunted. | 她被人追杀 |
[13:59] | By the KGB. | 被克格勃 |
[14:02] | The Cabal. | 秘社 |
[14:04] | The Americans. | 美国人 |
[14:08] | Her father helped get us out of Russia. | 她的爸爸帮她逃出了俄罗斯 |
[14:11] | – But it wasn’t enough. – I am marked. | -但是那不够 -我被追踪了 |
[14:13] | She needed to disappear. | 她需要销声匿迹 |
[14:15] | Needed a plan. | 需要个缜密的计划 |
[14:17] | Tell me about that plan. | 告诉我那个计划 |
[14:22] | You’re losing him. | 他快撑不住了 |
[14:23] | He’s resisting the memory. | 他在抗拒他的回忆 |
[14:26] | Ilya? The plan. | 伊利亚 那项计划 |
[14:29] | Tell me what you remember about that plan. | 告诉我你都记得些什么 |
[14:32] | – No one knows. – Impossible. | -谁也不能知道 -不可能 |
[14:35] | A fugitive and traitor to his country. | 他是国家的逃犯和叛徒 |
[14:39] | Reddington’s dead. | 雷丁顿已经死了 |
[14:43] | I don’t think you’re entirely grasping what I’m suggesting. | 我觉得你没完全懂我的提议 |
[14:50] | What are you suggesting? | 你的提议到底是什么 |
[14:53] | Becoming Reddington. | 成为雷丁顿 |
[14:55] | Purposefully stepping into the shoes of a man… | 有意把自己变成 |
[14:58] | and destined to be condemned as a traitor. | 一个注定要被判为叛国者的人 |
[15:01] | But how? | 但怎么做 |
[15:02] | That would be impossible. | 这不可能 |
[15:03] | What if it’s not? | 要是可能呢 |
[15:06] | We devised a plan to steal the money | 我们制定了一项计划 |
[15:07] | used to frame Reddington… and disappear. | 偷走那笔用来陷害雷丁顿的钱 然后消失 |
[15:13] | But the plan, it didn’t work. | 但计划失败了 |
[15:20] | Not like we thought. | 结果不像我们想得那样 |
[15:23] | No. Help me to remember. | 不 帮我回忆起来 |
[15:27] | The plan. | 那项计划 |
[15:29] | Who did it involve? | 都牵扯到了谁 |
[15:35] | It was myself… | 有我 |
[15:38] | Katarina… | 卡特莲娜 |
[15:41] | Dr. Koehler. | 凯勒医生 |
[15:43] | And the person under the knife — | 还有手术刀下的那个人 |
[15:46] | the man who walked into the banks | 那个走进银行 |
[15:47] | and impersonated Reddington — | 冒充雷丁顿的男人 |
[15:49] | tell me what you remember about him. | 告诉我关于他你记得些什么 |
[15:57] | He’s guarding the memory. | 他在保护这段记忆 |
[15:58] | Even in this state, he knows there is a secret | 即便在这种情况下 他也知道 |
[16:00] | he should not reveal. | 这是他不能透露的秘密 |
[16:02] | Who was impersonating him, Ilya? | 是谁在冒充他 伊利亚 |
[16:03] | – Stop! I need to bring him out. – No! Not yet. | -停下 我得让他醒过来 -不 还不行 |
[16:05] | No. His blood pressure’s through the roof! | 不 他的血压已经爆表了 |
[16:07] | I need to push Lidocaine. | 我得给他增加利多卡因的量 |
[16:08] | Then stop! Let him rest. | 那就暂停 让他休息 |
[16:10] | But we are not bringing him out. | 但我们不能让他醒过来 |
[16:21] | I think dining in the dark | 我想在黑暗中用餐 |
[16:22] | probably does enhance the senses. | 或许真的能增强感官 |
[16:24] | Is annoyance a sense? | 讨厌也算其一吗 |
[16:27] | For the next dish — | 下一道菜 |
[16:28] | brandywine tomatoes with a Dungeness crab | 白兰地番茄配珍宝蟹 |
[16:32] | and a seaweed-lemon granité. | 海藻柠檬粒点缀 |
[16:35] | I understand that Sofia Burke | 我记得索菲娅·博克 |
[16:37] | made a run at the Dresden Green. | 曾试图盗走德累斯顿绿钻 |
[16:39] | She tried and failed. | 她最后失败了 |
[16:42] | Mm! Château d’Yquem. | 滴金酒庄的 |
[16:44] | My uvula is positively quivering. | 我的小舌都激动地颤抖了 |
[16:46] | We want her to try again. | 我们希望她能再试一次 |
[16:48] | You can get in touch with her. We can’t. | 你能联系上她 我们不行 |
[16:50] | Whether she tries again or not is not my concern. | 她是否再次尝试与我无关 |
[16:53] | I wonder if a healthy finder’s fee | 不知道一笔可观的佣金 |
[16:55] | would make it your concern. | 是否会让它变成你的事 |
[16:57] | I’ll need to make a call. | 我得去打个电话 |
[16:58] | And after this, the pièce de résistance — | 接下来 是今天的主菜 |
[17:02] | the winged veal of the Russian Far East. | 俄罗斯远东的绿翅鸭 |
[17:06] | Served extra rare. | 一分熟 |
[17:10] | That is the sound of the Blakiston fish owl, | 那是布拉基斯顿猫头鹰的叫声 |
[17:14] | the largest, most exotic, | 最大 最奇特的 |
[17:16] | and endangered of the owl species. | 濒危猫头鹰种类 |
[17:19] | Endangered? | 濒危的 |
[17:21] | Let us know if you would prefer a slice | 请告知我们您是想来一片 |
[17:23] | of the wing, breast, or all-seeing eye. | 翅 胸肉 还是一只夜眼 |
[17:27] | Nobody touches the bird. What’s wrong with you people? | 谁也不许碰这鸟 你们有什么毛病 |
[17:30] | There are only 400 of these little guys left in the world, | 全世界只有400只这样的小家伙了 |
[17:34] | and you’re gonna eat this one? | 你们还要吃掉它 |
[17:36] | You want to eat something? Eat a cow! | 想吃什么就去吃头奶牛吧 |
[17:37] | There are millions of them wandering around. | 有成千上万头供你吃 |
[17:39] | Better yet, eat a rabbit. They’re delicious! | 更好的选择不如吃兔兔吧 它们可美味了 |
[17:42] | Low impact on the environment, sustainable. | 对环境的影响小又可持续发展 |
[17:44] | I mean, hell, they hump like — | 它们隆着背就像 |
[17:47] | well, like rabbits. | 就像兔子 |
[17:48] | Uh, but our little feathered friend here… | 但我们这边这位毛茸茸的朋友 |
[17:52] | …is coming with me. | 得跟我走 |
[17:54] | Chef? | 主厨 |
[17:56] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[18:00] | Smile, everyone. | 大家都笑一笑 |
[18:01] | You just spared a magnificent creature. | 你们刚刚放生了一只高贵的生物 |
[18:08] | She’s late. | 她迟到了 |
[18:09] | Somewhere you need to be? | 你要去哪吗 |
[18:11] | I’m expecting a call. | 我在等一个电话 |
[18:13] | A personal one, I hope. | 但愿是私事 |
[18:16] | I’m sure it’s been difficult since Tom. | 我知道汤姆的事之后你很煎熬 |
[18:19] | But you have Agnes now. | 但你现在有艾格尼斯 |
[18:21] | You should be looking forward, not back. | 该往前看了 不要再回首 |
[18:25] | You deserve a… bigger life. | 你值得 更好的生活 |
[18:30] | Oh. In your dreams, handsome. | 梦里见 帅哥 |
[18:32] | Sofia Burke! | 索菲娅·博克 |
[18:35] | Your reputation precedes you. | 久仰大名 |
[18:36] | As does yours. Which is why I’m here. | 彼此彼此 这也是为什么我来了 |
[18:40] | I wanted to pay you the courtesy of turning you down in person. | 我想礼貌地当面拒绝你 |
[18:44] | I tried stealing the Dresden once. | 我试过一次偷德累斯顿绿钻了 |
[18:46] | I won’t try again. | 我不会再试一次 |
[18:47] | I don’t want you to. | 我也没想让你再偷 |
[18:50] | Potash said you did. | 博塔斯是这么跟我说的 |
[18:53] | Please. | 请 |
[18:58] | Would you care for some tea or coffee? | 要喝点茶或者咖啡吗 |
[19:01] | No. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[19:03] | We’re looking for some information | 我们在搜寻 |
[19:05] | about Orion Relocation Services. | 关于奥利安运输服务公司的信息 |
[19:09] | Never heard of them. | 从未听说过 |
[19:11] | Perhaps this will jog your memory. | 或许这能让你想起来 |
[19:20] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[19:25] | Tell me how it all works. | 告诉我整个是怎么操作的 |
[19:28] | Hello? | 你好 |
[19:28] | Agent Keen. Harris Gentry. | 基恩探员 我是哈里斯·金特里 |
[19:30] | I work in transnational organized crime out of Baltimore. | 我在巴尔的摩的跨国组织犯罪组工作 |
[19:33] | Yes, I was expecting your call. | 我知道 我正等着你的电话 |
[19:35] | I understand you identified the man in the photo I circulated. | 我知道你认出了我上传的照片里的人 |
[19:39] | So they find someone who’s planning to move. | 他们会找到想要离开的人 |
[19:44] | Same age, ethnicity. | 要跟雇主同样的年龄 种族 |
[19:46] | Loners or people without family. | 独居者 或是没有家人的人 |
[19:49] | In my case, a woman escaping from an abusive relationship | 我的案例是一个想要逃离家暴的女人 |
[19:52] | who wants to disappear. | 她想要人间蒸发 |
[19:55] | So you can step into the identity of someone no one can find. | 所以你能盗取她的身份 因为没人能找到她 |
[19:59] | Is that what this is about? | 你找我是因为这个吗 |
[20:01] | You want a new identity? | 你想要一个新的身份 |
[20:05] | How do you contact them? | 你怎么联系他们 |
[20:07] | They initiate contact, use burners. | 他们主动联系 用的一次性手机 |
[20:10] | Tell me what I need to know when I need to know it. | 在适当的时机告诉我需要知道的信息 |
[20:12] | Did they tell you your new identity? | 他们告诉你你的新身份了吗 |
[20:16] | I’m paying for information. | 我花了钱买信息 |
[20:18] | So far, you’ve given me relatively little. | 但目前为止 你给我的信息十分有限 |
[20:24] | Denise Young. That’s my new name. | 丹尼丝·杨 这是我的新名字 |
[20:28] | I don’t know how to reach her. | 我不知道该怎么找到她 |
[20:30] | It was a pleasure meeting you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[20:32] | Don’t spend it all in one place. | 不要把钱一下子就花完了 |
[20:37] | And this Tommy Petrov. You’re sure he’s Russian mafia? | 汤米·彼得罗夫 你确定他是俄罗斯黑手党 |
[20:40] | Guy’s a brigadier in the Vory. | 这家伙是黑帮头目的左臂右膀 |
[20:42] | Answered to Motya Morozov. | 曾经听命于莫提亚·莫洛佐夫 |
[20:45] | – “Answered”? – He was hit. | -曾经 -他被杀了 |
[20:46] | We don’t know why. I was hoping you did. | 我们不知道怎么回事 还希望你会知道呢 |
[20:52] | Denise Young. | 丹尼丝·杨 |
[20:55] | To find Ilya, we need to find her. | 要找到伊利亚 就需要找到她 |
[20:57] | Do you want me to call Glen? | 要不要给格伦打电话 |
[20:59] | And risk a delay due to Taco Tuesday | 然后他又找像是”玉米卷周二” |
[21:03] | or a suddenly ingrown toenail? | 或是脚趾甲长肉里了的借口给我耽误了 |
[21:04] | I don’t have the time. Ilya doesn’t have the time. | 我没有这么多时间 伊利亚也没有这时间 |
[21:07] | Unfortunately, the last person I would want to find Ilya | 不幸的是 我最不希望发现伊利亚的人 |
[21:11] | is the person I need help from to find him. | 我却得向她求助 才能找到他 |
[21:13] | We have a lead. | 我们有线索了 |
[21:15] | Motya Morozov. | 莫提亚·莫洛佐夫 |
[21:17] | Does he work with the woman in Paris? | 他是不是在和巴黎的那个女人合作 |
[21:19] | So you have been threatened. | 所以你的确收到过威胁 |
[21:21] | Was he looking for my mother? | 他之前是不是在找我母亲 |
[21:22] | He was. | 没错 |
[21:24] | Before I shot him. | 然后我杀了他 |
[21:28] | The woman in Paris. If you won’t tell me her name, | 巴黎的那个女人 如果你不告诉我她的名字 |
[21:31] | just tell me this. | 那就回答我 |
[21:32] | If we find her, will it end? | 如果我们找到她 是不是一切都可以终结 |
[21:36] | That is our best hope. | 这是我们最大的希望 |
[21:39] | You said you had a lead? | 你说你有线索了 |
[21:48] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[21:50] | Sedated. | 打了镇静剂 |
[21:53] | His vitals are returning. | 他的生命体征正在恢复 |
[21:55] | Heart rate is stable. | 心率稳定 |
[22:00] | But I am concerned. | 但我很担心 |
[22:03] | Your friend… | 你的朋友 |
[22:08] | …he has been trained to resist interrogation. | 他接受过抵御审讯的训练 |
[22:12] | I believe at the deepest, subconscious levels, | 我相信 在最深处的潜意识层 |
[22:15] | he is able to avert, to resist. | 他有能力避开 抵御 |
[22:20] | And how do we get around that? | 那我们该如何突破 |
[22:24] | I would like to try a different approach. | 我想要尝试另一种方法 |
[22:26] | Something, uh, somewhat unorthodox. | 有点 不那么正统的方法 |
[22:30] | But to do this, I will need your assistance | 但是这种方法 需要你的协助 |
[22:32] | and your unabridged… trust. | 和你完全的 信任 |
[22:53] | Ilya. | 伊利亚 |
[22:56] | There is a memory | 有一段记忆 |
[22:58] | I want you to open for me… | 我希望你能为我展开 |
[23:01] | uh, like a drawer. | 像拉开抽屉一样容易 |
[23:05] | Can you do that? | 可以吗 |
[23:09] | We’re going to go back. | 我们回忆一下 |
[23:11] | Back to the night | 回到那个晚上 |
[23:13] | you and Katarina’s father decided her fate. | 你与卡特莲娜的父亲决定了她的命运 |
[23:18] | You remember that day… | 那一天的经历 |
[23:20] | like it was yesterday. | 对你而言还历历在目 |
[23:22] | The way it felt… | 这感觉 |
[23:25] | the way it smelled… | 这气味 |
[23:28] | what it looked like. | 周围的环境 |
[23:30] | Can you tell me where you are? | 你能告诉我你在哪里吗 |
[23:35] | In a café in Belgrade. | 在贝尔格莱德的一家咖啡馆 |
[23:37] | What happened that night? | 那晚发生了什么 |
[23:39] | Don’t — Don’t fight. Don’t fight. Let go. | 不要抵抗 不要抵抗 随它去吧 |
[23:43] | Breathe into the memory. | 深呼吸 沉浸在回忆里 |
[23:52] | Ilya. Love. | 伊利亚 亲爱的 |
[23:55] | Please. | 求你了 |
[23:58] | I know you were here with Dom. | 我知道你当时和多姆在一起 |
[24:02] | I need you to tell me what happened. | 我需要你告诉我发生了什么 |
[24:07] | It wasn’t my idea. I told him. | 那不是我的主意 我告诉过他 |
[24:10] | We can’t be meeting like this. | 我们不能一直这样碰面 |
[24:13] | It’s too dangerous. Even now. | 即便是现在 也太危险了 |
[24:16] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[24:17] | Your ruse with Reddington didn’t work. | 关于雷丁顿的计划失败了 |
[24:20] | All it managed to do was anger the people who want her dead. | 反而激怒了那些想让她死的人 |
[24:23] | – She is dead. – Nonsense! | -她已经死了 -胡说 |
[24:26] | What did Dom want from you? | 多姆想要你怎么做 |
[24:29] | He was desperate. He needed help. | 他走投无路 他需要帮助 |
[24:32] | Do you know they’ve assembled a directive? | 你知道他们已经计划好新指令了吗 |
[24:35] | The Russian Vory, KGB, the Americans — | 俄罗斯黑帮 克格勃 美国人 |
[24:37] | her enemies have pooled their resources | 她的敌人已经整合了他们的资源 |
[24:39] | and put a bounty on her head. | 并悬赏要拿她的人头 |
[24:40] | They’re calling it the Townsend Directive. | 他们称之为汤森德指令 |
[24:45] | – Neville Townsend? – He’s at the top | -内维尔·汤森 -他是 |
[24:47] | of a very long list of people who want her dead. | 想要她死的很多人中的一个 |
[24:50] | Are you worried they’ll find you? | 你在担心他们会找到你吗 |
[24:52] | I’m worried they’ll find Masha, | 我担心他们找到玛莎 |
[24:54] | try and leverage her. | 用她要挟我 |
[24:57] | Look, Dom, I… | 多姆 我… |
[25:00] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[25:02] | You made a promise! | 你承诺过的 |
[25:05] | To Katarina. | 对卡特莲娜 |
[25:07] | You told her you would look after Masha | 你说过你会保护玛莎 |
[25:08] | if anything happened to her. | 让她不受任何伤害 |
[25:11] | Yes, but… I can’t call off Townsend. | 是 但是 我没法阻止汤森德 |
[25:15] | And he will not stop looking. | 他也不会停止寻找 |
[25:17] | Sure, he will. He’ll stop looking. | 他会的 他会放弃的 |
[25:20] | And so will the rest of them — if Katarina’s dead. | 其余的人也会 只要卡特莲娜死掉 |
[25:27] | You want me to kill your daughter? | 你想要我杀掉你女儿 |
[25:30] | I want you to hear my plan. | 我想让你听听我的计划 |
[25:35] | I can’t believe the man in the park was Russian Vory. | 不敢相信公园那个男人是俄罗斯黑帮的 |
[25:37] | – I should move. – And do what? | -我得搬走 -然后呢 |
[25:39] | Go on the run? Live in hiding? | 逃亡 东躲西藏 |
[25:41] | My family’s being stalked by the Russian mob. | 我的家人正被俄罗斯黑帮跟踪 |
[25:44] | Yeah, but you’re being protected by the FBI. | 是的 但有联调局保护你 |
[25:46] | Reddington’s given us a lead. | 雷丁顿给了我们线索 |
[25:47] | We’re gonna track it down | 我们会追踪这条线索 |
[25:48] | and end this threat | 结束这一威胁 |
[25:49] | and protect you and your family while we’re at it. | 同时保护你和你的家人 |
[25:51] | I got a location on Denise Young. | 我找到了丹尼丝·杨的地址 |
[25:54] | On three Denise Youngs, actually. | 其实是三个 |
[25:55] | All the same age as Sofia Burke, | 都和索菲娅·博克一样大 |
[25:57] | all with homes listed for sale or in escrow… | 她们的房子也都在出售或者被托管 |
[26:00] | but only one of whom has filed | 但其中只有一个 |
[26:01] | three restraining orders against her ex. | 曾申请了对前男友的三份限制令 |
[26:03] | The one who wants to get away and never be found. | 一个想逃走 永远不被找到的人 |
[26:06] | 532 Riley Street. Falls Church. | 福尔斯彻奇 莱利大街532号 |
[26:08] | Keen, Ressler, head over there. | 基恩 雷斯勒 你们赶过去 |
[26:09] | Aram, Park, get her on the phone and warn her. | 阿兰姆 帕克 你们打电话提醒她 |
[26:12] | If we want to find Orion, we need to keep her alive. | 要想找到奥利安 就需要她活着 |
[26:22] | She has to die. | 她必须死 |
[26:24] | It’s the only way to protect Masha. | 这是保护玛莎的唯一方式 |
[26:27] | But to get this done, I’ll need your help. | 但要做到这件事 我需要你的帮助 |
[26:29] | She’ll listen to you. You can get her. | 她听你的话 你能做到 |
[26:35] | Dom. | 多姆 |
[26:36] | I-I can’t. | 我 我做不到 |
[26:38] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[26:41] | And yet you did. | 但你还是做了 |
[26:43] | Early in the morning. | 一大早 |
[26:46] | Still dark. | 天还黑 |
[26:48] | You’d called me. It was a simple assignment. | 你联系了我 说任务很简单 |
[26:52] | I was to drive a couple of miles into the city. | 本来要我开车进城 |
[26:54] | I was to meet Dominic at Vukov Station. | 我要去吴科夫车站见多米尼克 |
[26:57] | Give him a package. | 给他一个包裹 |
[27:00] | I was to sneak out. | 我本来要偷偷溜出去 |
[27:02] | So the target — | 所以目标 |
[27:04] | she was exactly where she was supposed to be. | 她当时就在她应该在的地方 |
[27:08] | I watched you sneak out of the green door. | 我看着你从那扇绿色的门里溜出来 |
[27:11] | But I could hardly see you. It was so dark. | 但我看不太清你 天太黑 |
[27:15] | So you were there to what? To watch me die? | 所以你去干什么 看着我死吗 |
[27:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:27] | I hadn’t known you’d taken a new husband. | 我当时不知道你找到了新丈夫 |
[27:29] | Not that I was angry to find out, | 我并不是生气 |
[27:30] | certainly not as angry as he seemed to be, | 至少没他那么生气 |
[27:32] | charging out of that room. | 从那屋里冲出来 |
[27:33] | – Who’s this? – I — | -那是谁 -我… |
[27:35] | I had to bring him in. | 我只能带上他 |
[27:37] | Pyotr was so suspicious. | 彼得疑心重 |
[27:41] | He knew what my old life had cost me. | 他知道我的过去让我都经历了些什么 |
[27:45] | But I couldn’t let you down. | 但我无法拒绝你 |
[27:51] | By the time Pyotr woke up, I planned to be back in bed… | 我本来打算在彼得醒来前溜回床上 |
[27:55] | as if nothing happened. | 假装什么事都没发生 |
[27:58] | But I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[28:00] | He knew if I was slipping out at 4:00 A.M. | 他知道我凌晨四点溜出门 |
[28:02] | that I was back in the game. | 肯定是重操旧业了 |
[28:05] | He kept screaming, “You were done! You were out!” | 他一直吼 你已经洗手不干了 你都退出了 |
[28:09] | I insisted it was my last job. | 我说这是最后一个任务 |
[28:12] | An old friend had asked me for a favor. | 一个老朋友让我帮忙 |
[28:16] | A desperate friend, someone… | 绝望的朋友 一个… |
[28:19] | who I trusted, | 我很信任的人 |
[28:21] | someone… I could never turn down. | 一个 我无法拒绝的人 |
[28:28] | But you weren’t really my friend. Were you? | 但你并非我的朋友 对吗 |
[28:35] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:39] | I never wanted to hurt you. | 我真的不想伤害你 |
[28:42] | But…we… | 但是我们… |
[28:47] | we didn’t think we had a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[28:49] | “We.” That’s right. | 我们 没错 |
[28:52] | You weren’t alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[28:54] | The others — They were all there. | 其他人 他们都在 |
[28:58] | Even Dom was there. | 甚至多姆也在 |
[29:02] | He leaked that his daughter… | 他放出消息 说他女儿 |
[29:05] | that you, were staying at the inn | 说你 住在那家酒店 |
[29:07] | and that you carried sensitive intel. | 说你带着敏感情报 |
[29:10] | This might be the last chance | 说这也许是最后一个 |
[29:12] | to catch the infamous Russian traitor… | 抓住臭名昭著的俄罗斯叛徒 |
[29:16] | Katarina Rostova. | 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃的机会 |
[29:19] | He wanted to make a spectacle of my death. | 他想让所有人看到我的死 |
[29:24] | And to think, you… | 而想到你… |
[29:27] | facilitated it. | 组织了这一切 |
[29:31] | You…watched. | 你 就那么看着 |
[29:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:36] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:41] | Pyotr insisted he accompany me. | 彼得坚持要陪我 |
[29:43] | He didn’t want me out of his sight. | 他不想让我离开他的视线 |
[29:46] | He knew Belgrade was too dangerous. | 他知道贝尔格莱德太危险了 |
[29:51] | He said he’d stay in the car. I told him he was crazy to come. | 他说他会待在车里 我和他说 他敢过来真是疯了 |
[29:55] | He wasn’t even wearing shoes. | 他连鞋子都没穿 |
[29:57] | Just those stupid hotel slippers. | 只穿了酒店里的拖鞋 |
[30:14] | He died. | 他死了 |
[30:17] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[30:20] | And he died… | 但他死了 |
[30:22] | right before my eyes. | 就死在我眼前 |
[30:26] | Because of you! | 就因为你 |
[30:30] | The KGB were going to kill you right then and there. | 克格勃本想当场杀了你 |
[30:36] | But then everything went wrong. | 但之后一切都乱了 |
[30:59] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[31:00] | Hi. Is there any chance you could look after Agnes today? | 今天你能帮忙照顾艾格尼斯吗 |
[31:03] | You know I’d love to, but — | 我很愿意 不过 |
[31:05] | What Agnes said, there was a dead body in the park. | 艾格尼斯说 公园里出现了一具尸体 |
[31:08] | I’m in a very important meeting. | 我在参加一场很重要的会议 |
[31:10] | – There were men with guns. – I really can’t help you now. | -那里还有人带着枪 -我现在真的帮不了你 |
[31:13] | They were there for her. To hurt her. | 他们冲着她去的 要伤害她 |
[31:17] | Are you sure? W-Why? W-Who were they? | 你确定吗 为什么 他们是谁 |
[31:20] | I can’t explain everything. | 我解释不清楚 |
[31:22] | I just need someone I trust to look after her until I get home. | 我需要一个我信任的人照顾她 直到我回家 |
[31:26] | Of course I’ll do it. | 当然 我会去的 |
[31:27] | I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回去 |
[31:28] | I’m sorry to pull you out of a meeting. | 很抱歉打断你开会 |
[31:30] | It’s okay. We’re almost done. | 没关系 我们快开完了 |
[31:33] | Honestly, I don’t know what I’d do without you. | 说实话 没有你我真的不知道该怎么办 |
[31:35] | I’m happy to do it. And don’t worry. | 我很乐意 别担心 |
[31:39] | She’ll be safe with me. | 她和我在一起会很安全 |
[31:41] | I’m a lot tougher than I look. | 我比看上去更坚强 |
[31:46] | – I gave you instructions. – How could I have not known | -我给过你指示 -我怎么会不知道 |
[31:48] | – about her husband? – She was to come alone. | -她的丈夫 -她本该是一个人来的 |
[31:50] | One simple job — deliver the dossier. | 一个简单的任务 送档案 |
[31:52] | I’ve never even heard of him. | 我都没听说过他 |
[31:53] | And now he’s dead and she’s alive. | 现在他死了 而她还活着 |
[31:56] | Yes. And there are witnesses. | 没错 还有目击证人 |
[31:57] | It’s a mess! The world was supposed to see | 真是一团糟 本来全世界都应该亲眼见证 |
[31:59] | Katarina Rostova die, and instead all we’ve done | 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃的死亡 而我们 |
[32:02] | is confirm that she’s very much alive. | 却证明了她还活得好好的 |
[32:04] | Townsend. He’ll never stop. | 汤森德 他从没停下来过 |
[32:07] | And instead of protecting my granddaughter, | 不但没有保护好我的孙女 |
[32:09] | we’ve put a target on her back. | 我们还让她成为了目标 |
[32:10] | Oh, stop using the child as an excuse! | 别拿孩子当借口 |
[32:12] | This was about you, Dom. | 这都是为了你 多姆 |
[32:13] | This was about Masha! | 这是为了玛莎 |
[32:16] | I should tell him. | 我应该告诉他 |
[32:17] | We’re not telling him anything. | 我们什么也不能告诉他 |
[32:20] | Oh. I know how you feel, but… | 我理解你的感受 但是 |
[32:22] | Reddington deserves to know what we’ve done. | 雷丁顿应该知道我们都做了些什么 |
[32:24] | Why? Why does Reddington deserve to know anything? | 为什么 为什么雷丁顿需要知情 |
[32:27] | Because he’s a part of this. | 因为他也是其中之一 |
[32:29] | – You’re protecting him. – I made a promise. | -你在保护他 -我发过誓 |
[32:31] | But you cared about me. | 但你也关心过我 |
[32:33] | Yes, and I do, but I c– | 没错 我很关心你 但是我 |
[32:34] | I had everything taken from me that night. | 那一晚 我失去了一切 |
[32:36] | I can’t show my face, use my name. | 我不能露面 不能用自己的名字 |
[32:39] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:40] | I’ve been hunted like an animal! | 我就像动物一样被追杀 |
[32:44] | – We need to stop. – And Reddington? | -该停下来了 -而雷丁顿呢 |
[32:46] | Whoever he is, he’s still out there! | 不管他现在是谁 他还躲在某个地方 |
[32:49] | The benefactor to all of this. | 这一切的受益者 |
[32:50] | – Why?! – Stop! | -为什么 -停下 |
[32:52] | You’re protecting him, but people are trying to kill me. | 你在保护他 但人们却想杀了我 |
[32:54] | They’re hunting me! Answer me! Why?! | 他们在追杀我 回答我 为什么 |
[32:57] | We need to stop! Get back! | 到此为止 退后 |
[33:01] | We need to keep his airway clear. | 需要让他保持呼吸畅通 |
[33:12] | I only want the truth. | 我只想知道真相 |
[33:14] | You won’t get it if he’s dead. | 如果他死了 你就永远不会知道了 |
[33:21] | Did you get ahold of Denise? | 找到丹尼丝了吗 |
[33:22] | She canceled her cell service | 她把手机服务注销了 |
[33:23] | or has a new account under a different name. | 或者用另一个名字开了个新号 |
[33:25] | By hiding from her abuser, she managed to hide from us. | 通过躲避她的施虐者 也成功地躲过了我们 |
[33:28] | I can’t get Reddington to pick up. | 雷丁顿没接我电话 |
[33:30] | Why would you be calling him? | 你为什么给他打电话 |
[33:31] | He insisted I give him Denise’s location as soon as we got one. | 他坚持要求我们一找到丹尼丝的地址就通知他 |
[33:34] | So he could get there first. Now, did you give it to him | 这样他就能先过去 你们是先告诉了他 |
[33:37] | before or after you gave it to us? | 还是先告诉了我们 |
[33:39] | Before. But he was closer, and she’s in danger and… | 先告诉了他 但他离得更近 她有危险 而且 |
[33:44] | He’s not gonna tell us what he finds out, is he? | 他不会告诉我们他发现了什么 对吗 |
[33:46] | He’s not keeping this from me. | 这次他瞒不了我 |
[33:49] | Last bit of business. | 最后一件事 |
[33:50] | Would you just initial by the X’s | 请你在”X”前面写上姓名缩写 |
[33:52] | and sign where I highlighted it, please? | 然后在我划线的地方签名 好吗 |
[33:54] | I’m so ready to get out of here. | 我等不及要离开这里了 |
[33:56] | Aww. It’s been that bad? | 有这么糟糕吗 |
[33:58] | Look around. | 看看周围 |
[34:00] | People usually have mementos and sentimental things. | 人们通常会留下纪念物和伤感的回忆 |
[34:04] | All I have are painful memories | 而我只留下了痛苦的回忆 |
[34:07] | and that son of a bitch’s shotgun | 还有那把该死的霰弹枪 |
[34:08] | in case he tries to find me again. | 以防他想再次找到我 |
[34:10] | He won’t. | 他不会的 |
[34:11] | You know, I’ve got a very good feeling | 我有一种感觉 |
[34:13] | about this next chapter for you. | 你的未来会很美好 |
[34:16] | I hope you’re right. | 希望你说得没错 |
[34:17] | I mean, it can’t get any worse, right? | 也不能更糟了 对吗 |
[34:29] | Help him, would you? I can handle the rest! | 帮帮他 好吗 剩下的我能搞定 |
[34:31] | If you want something done right, you’ve got to do it yourself. | 如果想办好一件事 还是得亲力亲为 |
[35:13] | S-She tried to kill me. | 她想杀了我 |
[35:15] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:22] | Hey. Hey. This woman. | 这个女人 |
[35:25] | She was a client. You moved her. | 她是客户 你把她转移了 |
[35:27] | I need to know where. | 我得知道她现在在哪 |
[35:29] | Hey. Hey! | 听到了吗 |
[35:31] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[35:48] | We were too late. | 我们来晚了 |
[35:50] | If you had gotten her location, | 如果你这会儿已经拿到了她的地址 |
[35:51] | would you have shared it with me? | 你会告诉我吗 |
[35:53] | Eventually. | 最后肯定会的 |
[35:55] | Who is she? | 她到底是谁 |
[35:58] | The woman in Paris. I want a name. | 巴黎的那个女人 告诉我她的名字 |
[36:00] | Shots fired in a residential neighborhood. | 居民区发生枪击 |
[36:03] | Response time is probably 10 minutes. | 大概十分钟就会有人来 |
[36:04] | – Who is she?! – It’s already been 5. | -她是谁 -现在已经过去五分钟了 |
[36:07] | I need to go. | 我得走了 |
[36:17] | We have the Orion files in the War Room. | 战情室里我们整理了奥利安的客户文档 |
[36:20] | And yet you’re here. | 那你怎么来这里了 |
[36:22] | We have the files, but you know who were looking for. | 文件我们有了 但你知道我们要找的人是谁 |
[36:25] | We can’t find her without you. | 没有你我们找不出来 |
[36:26] | And with Bisset dead and the files in our possession, | 那个犹太女人死了 而文件在我们手里 |
[36:29] | you can’t find her without us. | 没有我们的信息你也找不到她 |
[36:32] | Are you keeping the owl? | 那只猫头鹰你要自己养了吗 |
[36:33] | Oh, God, no. I’m terrified of the thing. | 天呐 当然不 我怕那个东西 |
[36:37] | Her eyes — hypnotizing. | 她的眼睛 好像会催眠一样 |
[36:41] | But not to worry. | 不过别担心 |
[36:42] | We’ve contacted a licensed falconer | 我们联系了一位有执照的驯鹰人 |
[36:45] | to help return the lovely lady | 帮我们把这位美丽的女士 |
[36:47] | to her home range, wherever that is. | 带回她的故乡去 虽然我也不知道在哪 |
[36:50] | Come to the War Room. | 跟我去战情室 |
[36:51] | We’ll go through the files together, | 我们一起查看档案 |
[36:53] | you ID her, and we’ll save your friend. | 你把她指认出来 我们去救你的朋友 |
[36:57] | Dembe, you heard her. To the War Room! | 邓比 你听听她说的 战情室 |
[36:59] | Perhaps we’ll be greeted by the Praetorian Guard. | 感觉我们去了会受到禁卫军的集体欢迎一样 |
[37:03] | “The War Room.” What a marvel of overstatement. | “战情室” 这说法真是夸张的典范 |
[37:07] | Unless we’re in a war I’m unaware of. | 或者说有一场我不知道的战役已经打响 |
[37:09] | My gosh. That would be… marvelous. | 天呐 如果是真的 那也太神奇了 |
[37:15] | I had Aram print out the Orion files. | 我让阿兰姆打印了奥利安的所有客户档案 |
[37:17] | There are 792. | 一共有792份 |
[37:19] | Each one is conceivably a criminal case. | 每一个几乎都构成刑事案件 |
[37:22] | Like Denise Young, these people might not be criminals, | 像丹尼丝·杨一样 这些人或许不是罪犯 |
[37:25] | but a crime may have been committed | 但是他们为了让自己消失 |
[37:27] | in order for them to disappear. | 已经构成了犯罪事实 |
[37:29] | Somewhere in here is the woman who abducted you in Paris. | 这里面某个女人 就是在巴黎绑架你的人 |
[37:33] | Your goal is to identify her. | 你的任务是找出她 |
[37:35] | Ours is to identify the other clients | 而我们的任务是找到其他客户 |
[37:38] | and determine whether they were aware that their new lives | 并且确认他们是否知道自己新的人生 |
[37:41] | may very well have been built on murder. | 是建立在谋杀上面的 |
[38:05] | My nanny. | 我的保姆 |
[38:06] | I moved here to be closer to my daughter. | 我搬来这里 想和女儿更近一点 |
[38:09] | I put her through some dark times. | 我让她度过了一段很黑暗的时光 |
[38:11] | You remind me of my granddaughter! | 你让我想起了我的外孙女 |
[38:12] | Sometimes people just aren’t who they seem to be. | 有时候 有些人并不像别人认为的那样 |
[38:16] | Of course it’s her. | 当然是她了 |
[38:22] | Is something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[38:23] | No. Nothing. | 不 没有 |
[38:24] | It’s just, uh — lost track of time. | 只是 我忘了看时间了 |
[38:27] | My nanny has to go. | 我的保姆得走了 |
[38:28] | Why don’t you just call her, ask her to stay? | 你直接给她打电话 让她多留一会儿不行吗 |
[38:30] | Wouldn’t make any difference. She’s really got to go. | 没用的 她真的得走了 |
[38:41] | How’s Agnes? | 艾格尼斯怎么样 |
[38:43] | Out like a light. | 睡得很沉 |
[38:46] | After what you told me on the phone, | 电话里你跟我说了那件事之后 |
[38:48] | I needed something to steady my nerves. | 我需要喝一杯保持镇定 |
[38:51] | The men in the park. Tell me about them. | 公园里那些人 跟我说说他们怎么回事 |
[38:55] | I’ll tell you in a minute. | 我待会儿跟你说 |
[38:57] | I just want to check in on her first. | 我先去看一下她 |
[39:47] | The men — why in the world | 那些男人 到底为什么 |
[39:50] | would they be interested in Agnes? | 会冲着艾格尼斯来 |
[39:52] | They weren’t interested in her. | 他们不是冲着她来的 |
[39:55] | Oh. That’s a relief. | 那我就放心了 |
[39:56] | They were interested in you. | 他们冲着你来的 |
[40:01] | In me? | 我 |
[40:02] | You said you were here to reconnect with your daughter. | 你说你是来这跟你女儿修复关系的 |
[40:04] | – That’s true. – That Agnes reminded you of your granddaughter. | -没错 -艾格尼斯让你想起你的外孙女 |
[40:11] | The men went to the park to kill you, | 公园里的人是来杀你的 |
[40:12] | and you killed one of them first. | 你先杀了他们中的一个 |
[40:16] | Me? | 我 |
[40:18] | You think I killed someone? | 你觉得我会杀人吗 |
[40:21] | Not Maddy Tolliver. No. | 不是麦蒂·托利维 她当然不会 |
[40:26] | Maddy Tolliver was a s-sweet, unassuming woman | 麦蒂·托利维是个善良谦逊的女士 |
[40:30] | you had murdered so you could steal her identity. | 你谋杀了她 然后偷走了她的身份 |
[40:35] | Maddy Tolliver would never kill anyone. | 麦蒂·托利维绝不会杀人 |
[40:39] | But Katarina Rostova would. | 但卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃会 |
[40:44] | Katarina Rostova’s a natural born killer. | 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃是一个天生的杀手 |
[40:49] | Of enemies, friends, family. | 杀过敌人 朋友和家人 |
[40:53] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[40:57] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[41:00] | A part of me… knew who you were. | 我有种直觉 告诉我你是谁 |
[41:05] | I just didn’t want to admit it | 只是我不想承认 |
[41:06] | because I knew it would have to end this way. | 因为我知道事情只能以这样的方式结束 |
[41:10] | With you pointing a gun at me? | 以你拿枪指着我的方式吗 |
[41:14] | You shot your father. | 你朝自己的父亲开枪 |
[41:18] | You put your granddaughter in harm’s way. | 你让你的外孙女置身于危险之中 |
[41:20] | You lied your way into my life. | 你以欺骗的方式走进了我的生活 |
[41:22] | You’ve caused pain and suffering | 你给所有我在乎的人 |
[41:24] | for everyone I’ve ever cared about. | 带来了痛苦和折磨 |
[41:28] | Give me one good reason I shouldn’t end this right now. | 给我一个不立马了结这一切的理由 |
[41:34] | You already know the reason, Masha. | 理由你早就知道了 玛莎 |
[41:37] | And it should be reason enough. | 我想这个理由足够了 |
[41:44] | I’m your mother. | 我是你的母亲 |