时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | It’s clear. | 这里没人 |
[00:18] | She has him. | 她把他抓走了 |
[00:19] | We don’t know that. | 我们还不能确定 |
[00:21] | Dembe. She has him. | 邓比 她把他抓走了 |
[00:47] | My God, how long has it been? | 天啊 过去多久了 |
[00:50] | You go to hell. | 你去死吧 |
[00:52] | No, Ilya. You’re the one who’s going to hell. | 不 伊利亚 去死的人是你 |
[00:59] | She’s been ahead of us every step of the way, | 她一直都先我们一步 |
[01:02] | and now she has someone | 现在又抓到了 |
[01:03] | who can tell her everything she wants to know. | 可以给她全部答案的人 |
[01:05] | – He won’t talk. – That’ll be even worse. | -他不会说的 -那就更糟了 |
[01:07] | We need to find Ilya, and we need to do it fast. | 我们得找到伊利亚 越快越好 |
[01:21] | 交易人 第162号 | |
[01:55] | Your friend, whenever he gets here, | 你的朋友 不管他何时来 |
[01:57] | he’ll have to work quickly. | 他都得尽快了 |
[01:59] | He’s not my friend. | 他不是我的朋友 |
[02:04] | It’s a mistake to do this here. | 选择这里是错误的 |
[02:09] | Thank you, Eric. | 谢谢 埃里克 |
[02:15] | Would you both please leave us? | 两位可以回避一下吗 |
[02:22] | Bad news, Skip, for Ilya, for you. | 坏消息 斯基普 对你 对伊利亚都是 |
[02:26] | She got to him first. | 她先抓到了他 |
[02:27] | I need to know where they are. | 告诉我他们在哪儿 |
[02:29] | – I don’t know. – That’s the wrong answer. | -我不知道 -回答错误 |
[02:31] | It’s the truth. | 这是事实 |
[02:32] | Please, I-I have a family — two daughters. | 我还有家人 有两个女儿 |
[02:34] | What did you think would happen, Skip? | 你觉得会发生什么 斯基普 |
[02:37] | You sold, to one of my worst enemies, | 你把我最好的朋友的位置 |
[02:39] | the location of one of my dearest friends. | 出卖给我最大的敌人 |
[02:42] | I didn’t know you were involved. | 我不知道你也被牵扯其中 |
[02:45] | How were you paid? | 她怎么付你钱 |
[02:46] | – Cash. – What bank? | -现金 -哪家银行 |
[02:48] | Not like that. She did everything through a hawaladar. | 不是这样 她通过交易人联系我 |
[02:50] | How do I find him? | 我该怎么找他 |
[02:53] | We met near my office. | 我们在我办公室附近会面 |
[02:54] | He was a driver, a deliveryman. | 他是个司机 送货的 |
[02:56] | The cash, he brought it in his travel bag, like an order. | 他会把现金装在一个包裹里 像送货一样 |
[03:00] | Clay Elephant, that was the restaurant. | 饭店的名字叫泥象 |
[03:02] | Dembe, call Edward. Tell him to get the jet ready for London. | 邓比 联系爱德华 让他准备飞机去伦敦 |
[03:05] | I want us in the air within the hour. | 一小时后起飞 |
[03:13] | What are you coloring? | 你在画什么 |
[03:14] | Picture of the park. | 我在画公园 |
[03:17] | So, I was thinking, tomorrow we could have breakfast | 我在想 明天我们去骆驼餐厅吃早餐 |
[03:20] | at Camel’s Cafe and then maybe go to the zoo. | 然后可以去动物园 |
[03:22] | What do you think of that? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[03:23] | And see the pandas? | 能看到熊猫吗 |
[03:26] | If the pandas are awake, we can see the pandas. | 如果熊猫醒着 当然可以 |
[03:29] | Do you think they’ll be awake? | 你觉得它们会醒着吗 |
[03:34] | Maddy, hey, you’re up and at ’em early. | 麦蒂 今天怎么起这么早 |
[03:36] | Yes, well, I’m at the train station of all places. | 是的 我现在在火车站 |
[03:40] | Afraid I have a bit of a situation. | 发生了点意外 |
[03:42] | Oh, no. Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[03:43] | Oh, heavens, yes, everything’s fine. | 当然 一切都好 |
[03:45] | It’s just, I’ve had an old friend | 我刚刚碰到了 |
[03:48] | turn up in town at the last minute, | 一位老朋友 |
[03:50] | and…he’d hoped to spend a little time together. | 他希望我们能聊一会儿 |
[03:53] | If this is about Agnes… | 如果是因为艾格尼斯 |
[03:55] | I promised I’d care for her, and I will. | 我很在乎她 也会一直在乎 |
[03:57] | She’s the priority. If you need me to come by… | 她才是最重要的 如果你需要我… |
[04:00] | No, go be with your friend. | 不 去见你的朋友吧 |
[04:02] | Don’t think twice about it, Maddy. | 千万别担心 麦蒂 |
[04:03] | I’ll call Beth. I’m sure she can cover. | 我叫贝丝过来 她可以的 |
[04:05] | Have fun with your friend. He’s single, I hope. | 和你的朋友玩得开心 但愿他是单身 |
[04:07] | No, he’s not that kind of a friend. | 不 他不是那种朋友 |
[04:11] | At least not anymore, I’m afraid. | 至少现在不是了 |
[04:13] | We’ll be fine. | 我们没事的 |
[04:14] | – Have fun. – Thank you, Elizabeth. | -玩得开心 -谢谢你 伊丽莎白 |
[04:16] | I appreciate you understanding. | 谢谢你能理解 |
[04:21] | Hey, kiddo. | 孩子 |
[04:23] | Go pack your bags. | 快去收拾一下 |
[04:24] | You’re gonna have a play date with Shelly. | 今天可以去找雪莉玩了 |
[04:38] | Sit anywhere you like. | 随便坐 |
[04:49] | Knight to F-3. | 马走到F3 |
[04:51] | You know, chess was originally devised in India. | 象棋最早是印度发明的 |
[04:54] | Back then, it was called Ashtapada. | 那时候叫做八道棋 |
[04:58] | Uh, I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[05:01] | Then it only seems fair I should know who you are. | 那我也要认识一下你才公平 |
[05:04] | – Arjun. – Listen carefully, Arjun. | -我叫阿琼 -听好了 阿琼 |
[05:07] | Two weeks ago, someone from this establishment | 两周前 这里其中一个人 |
[05:09] | delivered a cash payment to a man named Sutherland. | 给一个叫做萨瑟兰的人送过一笔钱 |
[05:13] | Might I assume it was you? | 那个人是你吗 |
[05:16] | Good. That payment was made | 很好 这笔交易关系到 |
[05:18] | on behalf of a woman I’m looking for. | 一个我一直在找的女人 |
[05:21] | Did she contact you? | 她联系过你吗 |
[05:24] | Focus, Arjun. | 用心点 阿琼 |
[05:25] | If you need to, by all means check your notes. | 如果你想不起来 可以查查记录 |
[05:27] | Notes? No. I-I remember. | 记录 不用 我记得 |
[05:29] | The payment was requested by New York, our main office. | 这笔付款是由在纽约的总部要求的 |
[05:32] | Tell me about the main office. | 告诉我更多关于总部的消息 |
[05:35] | It’s a little place on 12th Street — Matangi. | 总部在马唐伊第12街的一个小地方 |
[05:38] | Look, I can be killed for telling you this. | 我有可能会因为告诉你这些而被杀的 |
[05:40] | Look, I can be killed for telling you this. | 我有可能会因为告诉你这些而被杀的 |
[05:41] | for not telling me this. | 你绝对会被杀 |
[05:46] | New York — They run everything, the entire network. | 纽约 他们管理一切 管理整个网络 |
[05:48] | How big is the network? | 这个网络有多大 |
[05:50] | London 692, $1.3 million outgoing. | 纽约692号 支出一千三百万 |
[05:52] | They have 34 outposts in 18 countries. | 他们在18个国家设有分部 |
[05:56] | All front as small restaurants, locally owned. | 都看起来像是当地的小餐馆 |
[05:58] | They make good on financial IOUs | 这样能够方便他们在世界各地 |
[06:00] | sent and received from around the world. | 都能寄送及收取欠条借据 |
[06:02] | And the person who runs the network, | 而管理这个网络的人 |
[06:03] | they would have a record of the woman who paid Mr. Sutherland? | 他会有付款给萨瑟兰先生的那个女人的记录 |
[06:07] | If he doesn’t know, he knows who would. | 如果他不知道 他也会知道谁会知道 |
[06:10] | I’ll need his name. | 我需要他的名字 |
[06:16] | Reddington, what’s up? | 雷丁顿 什么事 |
[06:17] | Elizabeth, I have something on very short notice. | 伊丽莎白 我有件事必须马上通知你 |
[06:20] | What is it? Is something wrong? | 是什么 出什么事了吗 |
[06:21] | It’s a case — Bhavish Ratna. | 是个案子 巴维什·拉特纳 |
[06:24] | He’s the next name on the Blacklist. | 他就是黑名单上的下一个名字 |
[06:30] | Hawala — It’s an Arabic word that essentially means | 哈瓦拉 这是个阿拉伯词语 本质意思是 |
[06:33] | “Money transfer without money movement.” | 没有资金动态的资金转移 |
[06:35] | Since 9/11, | 从911事件后 |
[06:37] | the hawala system has been a focus of the Bureau. | 哈瓦拉体系就被联调局盯上了 |
[06:39] | But according to Reddington, his newest Blacklister has taken | 但是据雷丁顿所述 这位黑名单成员 |
[06:42] | the traditional legal method to a whole new illegal level. | 将这种传统合法手段升级到了全新的违法阶段 |
[06:45] | I’m sorry, you’re gonna have to catch me up. | 抱歉 你们得让我跟上你们 |
[06:46] | This hawala — it’s a banking system? | 这个哈瓦拉 是个银行系统 |
[06:49] | It’s a banking system outside of banks. | 这是不属于银行系统的银行 |
[06:51] | A terrorist in Kabul wants to make payment | 如果一个在喀布尔的恐怖分子 |
[06:53] | to another terrorist in Bangladesh. | 想要付款给另一名在孟加拉国的恐怖分子 |
[06:55] | He can’t go into a bank and wire the money, | 他不能进银行汇钱 |
[06:57] | so he goes to see a hawaladar in his city | 所以他就会找当地的地下钱庄 |
[07:00] | and then gives him the cash. | 然后给他们现金 |
[07:01] | That hawaladar calls his counterpart in Bangladesh | 地下钱庄就会给在孟加拉国的负责人打电话 |
[07:04] | and requests that he front the money to the recipient. | 并要求他给收款人预付款项 |
[07:06] | It’s an IOU system. | 这就是借据系统 |
[07:08] | No bank records, no wires, no actual movement of money. | 无需银行记录 网络 没有实际的资金流动 |
[07:11] | Meaning there’s nothing for law enforcement to track | 也就是说没有任何可供执法机关追踪的线索 |
[07:13] | and no evidence to build the case. | 也没有可以立案的证据 |
[07:14] | Which brings me to our suspect — | 谈到这里就要说说我们的嫌疑人 |
[07:17] | Bhavish Ratna, 60, Indian national with no priors. | 巴维什·拉特纳 60岁 印度人 没有前科 |
[07:20] | Last address — Jackson Heights, Queens. | 最新的地址 皇后区 杰克逊高地 |
[07:23] | If the traditional model is an informal association | 如果说传统模式只是掮客间非正式的协作 |
[07:26] | between brokers, Ratna just formalized it. | 拉特纳将它规范化了 |
[07:29] | 34 offices in 18 countries, | 34个分部 分布在18个国家 |
[07:31] | all moving cash for terrorists, human traffickers, | 全都在为恐怖分子 人口贩子 |
[07:34] | drug cartels — the worst of the worst. | 贩毒集团服务 全都是人渣中的人渣 |
[07:36] | All run by one man, all with the same front to the public — | 而这些都由一个人管理 都用的同一个伪装 |
[07:40] | restaurants. | 小餐馆 |
[07:41] | – How much? – $3.5 million | -多少钱 -三千五百万 |
[07:44] | to 635 Barrow Street, | 到巴罗街635号 |
[07:46] | 32nd floor. | 32楼 |
[07:51] | New York, 714. | 纽约 714号 |
[07:53] | Hong Kong, 381 to New York, 714. | 香港381号致电纽约714号 |
[07:56] | Obtain and support $3.5 million. | 收到并转移三千五百万 |
[07:58] | $3.5 million, obtain and support. | 三千五百万 收到并转移 |
[08:01] | Verify locate. | 地点确认 |
[08:02] | Locate — 635 Barrow Street, | 地点 巴罗街635号 |
[08:05] | 32nd floor, suite 3201. | 32楼 3201号房 |
[08:11] | It’s en route. Consider it done. | 在路上了 保证完成 |
[08:13] | According to Reddington, these restaurants have different names | 根据雷丁顿的消息 小餐馆的名字各不相同 |
[08:15] | but are connected financially | 但是财务上是相连的 |
[08:17] | and all headquartered in Manhattan. | 总部都是在曼哈顿 |
[08:18] | And Reddington wants us to take it down, why? | 而雷丁顿想让我们去拿下他们 为什么 |
[08:21] | It sounds like Ratna is his business partner, not his enemy. | 听起来拉特纳是他的生意伙伴 而不是敌人 |
[08:24] | He thinks the woman who took him in Paris | 他认为 把他带到巴黎的女人 |
[08:26] | used Ratna to pay for intel. | 是通过拉特纳支付的情报费用 |
[08:27] | He hopes that Ratna will help him find her. | 他希望能通过拉特纳找到那个女人 |
[08:29] | If he thinks Ratna’s that important, | 如果他觉得拉特纳那么重要 |
[08:31] | why isn’t he doing this himself? | 为什么他不自己出手 |
[08:32] | Maybe it’s a smokescreen, meant to keep us distracted | 也许这是烟雾弹 想让我们吸引他们的注意力 |
[08:34] | while he works another angle. | 而他从另一个角度下手 |
[08:35] | I’m sorry, you’ve been here like 9 seconds. | 抱歉 你才来到这这么短时间 |
[08:37] | How are you already more jaded than Agent Ressler? | 你怎么已经比雷斯勒探员还多疑了 |
[08:41] | Um…No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[08:42] | The three of you will get to New York, | 你们三个去纽约 |
[08:43] | set up surveillance, see what you can find. | 设置监控 看看你们能发现什么 |
[08:45] | I’ll have FBI in New York get a warrant. | 我去给纽约的联调局申请个搜查令 |
[08:48] | Based on what criteria? | 你有什么原因呢 |
[08:49] | I have no idea. I’ll figure that out, | 我不知道 我会想办法的 |
[08:51] | assuming I can get a judge to believe a word that I’m saying. | 如果我能找到一个相信我说的话的法官的话 |
[09:02] | I would have done anything for you, Ilya. | 我会为你做一切 伊利亚 |
[09:06] | When you asked me to help you in Belgrade, | 当你在贝尔格莱德让我帮你的时候 |
[09:09] | you knew I’d say yes. | 你知道我会答应的 |
[09:11] | Never even occurred to me that you would betray me. | 从来没有想过你居然会背叛我 |
[09:14] | Listen… | 听着 |
[09:16] | Dominic thought — | 多米尼克认为 |
[09:17] | I know what Dominic thought. | 我知道多米尼克在想什么 |
[09:19] | And he’s paying for his sins. | 他会为他的罪恶付出代价的 |
[09:20] | And if he survives, I’ll find him again and finish the job. | 如果他没死 我会在找到他 把他干掉 |
[09:24] | At least he believed he was protecting Masha. | 至少他认为他在保护玛莎 |
[09:26] | But you — | 但你… |
[09:29] | you were my friend. | 你曾是我的朋友 |
[09:32] | There are things about this you can’t possibly understand. | 你永远不会理解这件事 |
[09:35] | Oh, but I want to understand. | 但我想理解 |
[09:38] | In fact, I insist. | 我坚持要理解 |
[09:41] | I’ve thought a lot about why you chose me | 关于你为什么选我做 |
[09:44] | as the lamb you could take to slaughter. | 待宰的羔羊 我想了许多 |
[09:47] | You thought I was weak — the prey and not the predator. | 你觉得我软弱 是猎物而不是猎人 |
[09:51] | Ask Reddington how he feels about me now. | 问问雷丁顿他对我什么感觉 |
[09:53] | Hurting me won’t get you answers. | 你伤害我也得不到答案 |
[09:56] | The Townsend Directive is real. They’re coming for you. | 汤森德指令是真的 他们要来找你了 |
[09:59] | Then tell me how to stop them. | 告诉我如何阻止他们 |
[10:01] | I’ll die before I talk. | 我会在说之前死去 |
[10:03] | I don’t intend to wait for you to give me answers. | 我不打算等你给我答案 |
[10:07] | I’m going to take them from you instead. | 我打算从你嘴里撬出来 |
[10:10] | The hell does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[10:12] | It means I’ve invited an old friend to pay us a visit. | 意思是我邀请了一位老朋友来看我们 |
[10:16] | And by this time tomorrow… | 明天的这个时候 |
[10:20] | you will have told me everything I need to know. | 你就会把所有我想知道的事告诉我了 |
[10:33] | This is not right. | 这不对 |
[10:35] | We should have a proper warrant, get the evidence. | 我们应该申请搜查令 拿到证据 |
[10:37] | Cooper’s getting a warrant. | 库珀正在申请 |
[10:38] | We’re just trying to corroborate what our source told us. | 我们只是在证实线人的信息 |
[10:41] | – We know nothing about this man. – Bhavish Ratna — | -我们完全不了解这个人 -巴维什·拉特纳 |
[10:43] | married, bought the restaurant 23 years ago with his wife. | 已婚 23年前和他妻子一起买下这家餐厅 |
[10:47] | Taxes paid, not once late on rent. | 税缴清 房租没有拖欠过 |
[10:49] | All we know about his alleged criminal activity | 我们所知道的他涉嫌的犯罪活动 |
[10:51] | is what Reddington told us. | 都是雷丁顿告诉我们的 |
[10:52] | Hang on, wait. Reddington told us that | 等等 雷丁顿告诉我们 |
[10:54] | the world’s largest underground bank | 世界上最大的地下钱庄里面 |
[10:56] | is also serving the best lunch buffet in Manhattan, | 有曼哈顿最好吃的自助午餐 |
[10:58] | and that’s not enough for you? | 这对你来说还不够吗 |
[10:59] | I’m only saying we have protocol. I’m not comfortable | 我只是说我们有规章制度 |
[11:02] | trusting what Reddington told us about this. | 相信雷丁顿的话让我感觉很不舒服 |
[11:07] | There’s the delivery guy again. | 运钞员又来了 |
[11:09] | Wait, is that him? | 那是他吗 |
[11:11] | That’s him — Ratna. | 就是他 拉特纳 |
[11:13] | Okay, that’s odd. Why is the owner making a delivery | 这太奇怪了 他有小弟帮他运钞 |
[11:15] | when he’s had the kid running deliveries all day? | 为什么老大还要自己运 |
[11:17] | I don’t know, but if I find cash in those bags | 我不知道 但如果抓到那人后 |
[11:19] | instead of vindaloo, would it make you feel any better | 发现那包里装的是钱 而不是咖喱肉 |
[11:21] | about arresting the guy? | 会让你感觉好些吗 |
[11:25] | He’s not taking the bike. He’s walking from here. | 他不打算骑车 他走路过去 |
[11:27] | Alright, Keen, you and Park flank him. | 基恩 你和帕克侧面包抄 |
[11:29] | I’ll take his six. Let’s just keep an eye on him, | 我来正面 盯紧他 |
[11:32] | see where he’s going. | 看看他要干什么 |
[11:41] | Keen, you got eyes? | 基恩 你看得到吗 |
[11:42] | Copy that. I have eyes. | 收到 我看得到 |
[11:46] | He can’t be going far on foot. | 他步行可走不远 |
[11:47] | Which means if he’s doing a drop, | 说明他如果要送货 |
[11:49] | the target’s got to be close. | 目标一定就在附近 |
[11:52] | Guys, I think we have a situation here. | 各位 我们有个情况 |
[11:55] | Woman at your 10 o’clock, dark hair, blue jacket. | 十点钟方向有个女人 深色头发 蓝色外衣 |
[11:57] | With the newspaper? | 拿报纸的那个吗 |
[11:58] | I think she’s security. | 我觉得她是安保 |
[12:07] | The construction worker behind Ratna — he’s on radio. | 拉特纳后面的建筑工人 他身上有对讲 |
[12:10] | I don’t like this. He’s got protection. | 我不喜欢这样 他有保镖 |
[12:19] | We should call for support. | 我们应该呼叫支援 |
[12:31] | Bhavish. Is that you? | 巴维什 是你吗 |
[12:35] | You are, uh… | 你是… |
[12:36] | Ressler, what’s going on? | 雷斯勒 什么情况 |
[12:37] | I don’t know. Could be the target. | 我不知道 或许就是目标 |
[12:38] | – Park, you have eyes? – No, nothing. | -帕克 你看得到吗 -看不到 |
[12:40] | Too many people. | 人太多了 |
[12:42] | – Raymond Reddington? – And you’re Bhavish Ratna. | -雷蒙德·雷丁顿 -你是巴维什·拉特纳 |
[12:45] | Now we’re friends. | 现在我们是朋友了 |
[12:46] | He’s talking to someone. | 他在和别人说话 |
[12:48] | Can’t see his face. He’s wearing a hat. | 看不见他的脸 戴着帽子 |
[12:50] | You got to be kidding me. | 你在逗我吧 |
[12:52] | No, that’s not possible. It’s Reddington. | 不 这不可能 那是雷丁顿 |
[12:56] | I’m here as something of a guardian angel, Bhavish. | 我其实算是你的守护天使 巴维什 |
[12:59] | It’s come to my attention | 我注意到 |
[13:00] | that you’re the target of an FBI investigation. | 你是联调局调查的对象 |
[13:05] | – That can’t be. – And yet it is. | -不可能 -就是这样 |
[13:07] | Keen, you want to tell me what the hell he’s doing here? | 基恩 你能告诉我他在这里做什么吗 |
[13:09] | Wait, is Reddington here with us | 等等 雷丁顿是跟我们一伙的 |
[13:10] | or the target? | 还是跟目标一伙的 |
[13:11] | He’s not with us. | 反正不是和我们 |
[13:12] | See the rather furtive ginger behind you? | 看到你身后那个鬼鬼祟祟的毛头小子了吗 |
[13:15] | He’s FBI. Or if he isn’t, | 他是联调局的 如果他不是 |
[13:17] | he certainly looks like he’s FBI. | 他看起来肯定是联调局的 |
[13:20] | Same with the woman by the fence over there. | 栅栏那边的女人也是 |
[13:24] | And why are you telling me all this? | 你为什么告诉我这些 |
[13:26] | Because there’s something I want you to tell me, | 因为就在我帮你逃离这里之后 |
[13:28] | just as soon as I get you the hell out of here. | 我想让你告诉我点事情 |
[13:31] | See the gentleman behind me, by the black Mercedes? | 看见我后面站在黑色奔驰车旁边的男人了吗 |
[13:33] | He’s your escape plan. | 他就是你的逃跑计划 |
[13:35] | How do you want to handle this, Keen? | 你想怎么办 基恩 |
[13:36] | I don’t know. He’s got security everywhere. | 我不知道 到处都是安保 |
[13:39] | Say the word, and we’re gone. | 只要你一句话 我们就能走 |
[13:42] | If it’s my clients you want to know about, | 如果你想了解我的客户 |
[13:45] | I don’t talk about them. | 我是不会说的 |
[13:46] | Yes, well, never say never. | 没错 话别说得太绝对 |
[13:52] | I can take care of myself. | 我能保护好自己 |
[13:54] | I have more security than you may know. | 我的安保人员比你知道的还要多 |
[13:56] | Are you really sure this is the time or place | 你真的认为这个时间 这个场合 |
[14:00] | to get into a shoot-out with the FBI, Bhavish? | 适合和联调局爆发枪战吗 巴维什 |
[14:02] | Putting your clients first before yourself | 被当局包围的情况下 |
[14:05] | while you’re surrounded by the authorities | 还把自己的客户放在第一位 |
[14:07] | may prove to be somewhat shortsighted. | 只能证明你的目光不太长远 |
[14:12] | No? | 还是不说吗 |
[14:13] | Okay, just remember, | 好吧 你记着 |
[14:15] | when you’re left holding the bag, | 等你一个人担了所有的罪责之后 |
[14:17] | I’m the one who told you so. | 我可是警告过你的那个人 |
[14:27] | We got to fall back. There’s too many civilians. | 我们得撤退 这里有太多平民 |
[14:29] | We’re not letting this guy walk. | 我们不能放他走 |
[14:36] | Stop! FBI! I said stop! | 站住 联调局 我说了站住 |
[14:39] | Ressler, they’re armed. | 雷斯勒 他们持有武器 |
[14:42] | Down! Down! Put the gun down! | 放下 把枪放下 |
[14:43] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[14:46] | Drop your weapon. | 放下武器 |
[14:47] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[14:50] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[14:51] | Stop! | 站住 |
[14:53] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[15:04] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[15:06] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[15:07] | You heard the man. Put the gun down. | 你听到了 把枪放下 |
[15:17] | You want to tell me what the hell that was all about? | 你能告诉我刚刚到底是怎么回事吗 |
[15:19] | Guess we’re gonna have to ask Reddington. | 看来得问雷丁顿了 |
[15:26] | How could this possibly happen? | 怎么可能会这样 |
[15:28] | My people take every precaution — | 我的人采取了一切预防措施 |
[15:31] | vetting clients, travel routes. | 审查客户 规划行程 |
[15:33] | My security people are in custody, and if they talk — | 我的安保人员被拘押了 如果他们开口 |
[15:35] | Quite frankly, I’d be more concerned about your restaurant. | 说实话 我现在更担心你的餐厅 |
[15:38] | The restaurant, the vault, the books. | 餐厅 保险库 账目 |
[15:41] | The network compromised. Everyone’s going to jail. | 这张关系网会暴露 所有人都会进监狱 |
[15:44] | But you’re not. You’re sitting right here in my safe house. | 但你不会 你现在正在我的安全屋 |
[15:48] | Have a nice cup of masala chai. | 喝杯印度奶茶吧 |
[15:49] | Mr. Reddington, you don’t understand. | 雷丁顿先生 你不明白 |
[15:51] | I was transporting $3.5 million that belongs to the Zhao Triad. | 我在运送赵家帮的三百五十万现金 |
[15:55] | The money never made it to Atticus. | 钱没有送到阿蒂克斯手上 |
[15:57] | Eli Atticus, the extractor? | 伊莱·阿蒂克斯 那个收货人 |
[15:59] | Zhao will come for me if I can’t pay. | 如果我付不出钱 赵家帮的人会来找我 |
[16:00] | And with a breach like this, my network will fold. | 如果出现这种漏洞 我的关系网会崩溃 |
[16:03] | Money will evaporate. My resources gone. | 资金会蒸发 我的资源会一无所剩 |
[16:07] | What if I could offer you a loan, make you whole? | 如果我能给你贷款呢 帮你填补漏洞 |
[16:11] | For the money we lost? | 补上我们丢掉的现金 |
[16:12] | I didn’t lose any money, Bhavish. | 我没有丢失任何现金 巴维什 |
[16:14] | You did, because you hesitated when you shouldn’t have. | 是你丢的 因为你在不该犹豫的时候迟疑了 |
[16:18] | Now, normally, I charge 20% for a cash loan of this size, | 通常 这种额度的现金贷款我会收两成的利息 |
[16:23] | but given the circumstances, I could go as low as 19%. | 但考虑到这种情况 我可以降到百分之十九 |
[16:26] | Why would you help me? You don’t even know me. | 你为什么要帮我 你都不认识我 |
[16:29] | As I said, you have information that I seek. | 我说过 你有我要的信息 |
[16:33] | And if I help, this loan, this money, | 如果我能帮到你 这笔贷款 |
[16:35] | you can access it quickly? | 能很快送到吗 |
[16:37] | Before your tea cools. | 能在茶凉之前送到 |
[16:45] | Morgan, it’s me. | 摩根 是我 |
[16:46] | Yeah, we’re working as fast as we can. | 我们已经尽快了 |
[16:48] | Well, tell the fellas upstairs | 告诉楼上的人 |
[16:50] | we’re in urgent need of 3 1/2 meal tickets. | 我们急需三份半的饭票 |
[16:53] | – Now? – Yes, now. | -现在吗 -现在 |
[16:55] | Put it down at 19%, | 利息降到百分之十九 |
[16:56] | and please get it here as quickly as possible. | 请尽快送来 |
[17:01] | What is it you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[17:02] | It’s come to my attention | 我注意到 |
[17:03] | that you recently arranged for payment | 你最近以一个康斯坦斯·德鲁克的女人的名义 |
[17:06] | to a British agent named Skip Sutherland | 为一个名叫斯基普·萨瑟兰的英国探员 |
[17:09] | on behalf of a woman, Constance Drucker. | 安排了一笔付款 |
[17:12] | – Yes, I remember. – I need to know | -是的 我记得 -我需要知道 |
[17:14] | what other payments you may have made | 你还以德鲁克小姐的名义 |
[17:16] | on behalf of Miss Drucker. | 进行过几笔付款 |
[17:20] | There were, uh — There were only two. | 只有 只有两笔 |
[17:23] | The payment you speak of, to the British agent, Skip Sutherland. | 你说的那笔给英国探员斯基普·萨瑟兰的付款 |
[17:27] | And the second? | 第二笔呢 |
[17:27] | To some kind of moving company. | 好像是某个运输公司 |
[17:29] | Orion Relocation Services. | 奥利安运输服务公司 |
[17:33] | Cheers. | 谢了 |
[17:44] | Thank you, Mr. Reddington! | 谢谢你 雷丁顿先生 |
[17:47] | Hey, Big Red! | 红魔 |
[17:49] | What’s the story, kemosabe? | 近来可好 我的好朋友 |
[17:52] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[17:53] | Just wrapped up a student driver exam. | 刚刚结束学生的驾驶考试 |
[17:55] | Epic fail. | 大失败 |
[17:57] | Parallel parking is a lost art. | 平行泊车这门技术已经失传了 |
[17:59] | Glen, clear your schedule. We have to talk. | 格伦 把你的计划推了 我们得谈谈 |
[18:02] | I have a job for you. | 我有任务给你 |
[18:06] | Understood. | 明白 |
[18:07] | No, we have the list. | 不用 清单我们已经拿到了 |
[18:09] | Everything will be ready when you arrive. | 你到的时候一切都会准备好 |
[18:13] | A short delay. | 他要稍微迟一点 |
[18:15] | He’ll be here by tomorrow. | 明天就到了 |
[18:18] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[18:19] | – What kind of delay? – I don’t know. | -为什么要迟到 -我不知道 |
[18:22] | He’s eccentric. | 他是个怪人 |
[18:23] | You know how these creative people can be. | 你知道这帮有创造力的家伙都是这样 |
[18:25] | Insane, which is what this entire plan was in the first place. | 疯狂 就像这整个计划一样 |
[18:28] | We’ve talked about this. | 我们谈过这事了 |
[18:29] | No, I talked, and you pretended to listen | 不 我谈了 你只是假装听了 |
[18:33] | because you didn’t want to face the fact | 因为你不想面对事实 |
[18:34] | that this is junk science and a waste of time. | 这就是伪科学 浪费时间 |
[18:36] | It’s our best option. | 这是我们最好的选择 |
[18:38] | He turns people into zombies. | 他把人变成僵尸 |
[18:40] | Half the time without any results. | 而且有一半的概率一无所获 |
[18:42] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[18:44] | Others are willing to kill for what they want. | 人们为了自己想要的东西宁愿杀戮 |
[18:46] | Well, so am I. | 我也一样 |
[18:47] | And if he fails, so be it. | 如果他失败了 那就失败吧 |
[18:50] | At least I’ll know | 至少我知道 |
[18:51] | we’ve used every conceivable means at our disposal. | 我们已经用尽了一切手段 |
[19:15] | – You played us. – Harold, please, calm down. | -你耍了我们 -哈罗德 拜托 冷静点 |
[19:18] | You wanted Ratna because he has information | 你想要拉特纳是因为他知道 |
[19:20] | about the woman who abducted you in Paris. | 有关在巴黎绑架了你的那个女人的消息 |
[19:21] | You never intended for us to catch him. | 你根本就没想让我们抓到他 |
[19:23] | You wanted him to see us so that you could swoop in and save him. | 你想让他看到我们 好让你乘虚而入救走他 |
[19:26] | It’s more complicated than that. | 事情比这要复杂一点 |
[19:28] | Feel free to dumb it down for us. | 那就请你帮我们解释一下 |
[19:29] | I say “us” because I’ve invited Agents Ressler | 我说”我们” 是因为我邀请了雷斯勒 |
[19:31] | and Park to listen in. | 和帕克探员一起来听 |
[19:32] | They deserve to know why you double-crossed them in the field. | 他们有权知道你为什么当场出卖了他们 |
[19:35] | Actually, they don’t. | 事实上 他们无权知道 |
[19:36] | You gave them an order. They followed it. | 你给他们下了命令 他们遵从了 |
[19:38] | You tipped Ratna off to | 你给拉特纳通风报信了 |
[19:39] | an FBI investigation you initiated! | 一场由你发起的联调局调查 |
[19:41] | Yes, to put him in my debt by setting him free. | 是的 放了他 好让他欠我人情 |
[19:45] | You set Ratna free? | 你放了拉特纳 |
[19:46] | As a bird. | 放得彻底 |
[19:48] | You have no idea where he is? | 你不知道他现在在哪里 |
[19:49] | Harold, perhaps you haven’t fully explained to Agent Park | 哈罗德 你可能没向帕克探员完全解释清楚 |
[19:52] | how this arrangement works, or perhaps her sense of justice | 我们的协议是如何运作的 也可能是她的正义感 |
[19:55] | simply isn’t as nuanced as I had imagined. | 跟我以为的不太一样 |
[19:58] | You’re gonna help us find him. | 你要帮我们找到他 |
[20:00] | I appreciate your frustrations. | 我理解你的沮丧 |
[20:01] | I’m sorry to put you in this position. | 很抱歉置你于这样的境地 |
[20:03] | But someone I care deeply about is missing, | 但有一个我非常在乎的人失踪了 |
[20:06] | and I did what I did to try and find him. | 我那么做只是为了找到他 |
[20:08] | – Who’s missing? – That’s not your concern. | -谁失踪了 -跟你无关 |
[20:10] | What is your concern is Ratna’s banking enterprise. | 你需要关心的是拉特纳的银行事业 |
[20:14] | It’s come to my attention that Ratna is moving $3.5 million | 我注意到拉特纳正在转移350万美金 |
[20:18] | from the Zhao Crime Syndicate to Eli Atticus. | 从赵家帮转给伊莱·阿提库斯 |
[20:22] | I don’t know any Eli Atticus. | 我不认识什么伊莱·阿提库斯 |
[20:23] | He’s an extraction expert who has a reputation | 他是个营救专家 |
[20:26] | for breaking high-value targets out of black sites | 以从世界各地的黑屋和监禁机构 |
[20:30] | and detention facilities around the world. | 营救高价值目标而闻名 |
[20:32] | If the Zhao syndicate is paying Atticus, | 如果赵家帮要付钱给阿提库斯 |
[20:35] | it means they’ve lost someone that they want back. | 这就意味着他们损失了一个想要回来的人 |
[20:37] | I don’t know who, I don’t know when, but I can assure you, | 我不知道是谁 也不知道时间 但我可以保证 |
[20:40] | there’s a prison break on the horizon, | 即将发生一次越狱 |
[20:42] | and it’s going to be bloody. | 而且会非常血腥 |
[20:47] | As my third executioner said, | 正如我的三号行刑者所说 |
[20:50] | nothing voices contrition better than silence. | 沉默最能表达悔悟 |
[20:54] | Good talk. | 谈话愉快 |
[20:55] | You’re welcome for the tip. | 不用感谢我的线报 |
[21:00] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[21:01] | What about the park, what he did there? | 那公园呢 他在那里做了什么 |
[21:03] | We expressed our displeasure. | 我们表达了我们的不满 |
[21:04] | He gave us a lead. | 他给了我们一条线索 |
[21:06] | I just — I don’t understand. | 我只是 我不懂 |
[21:09] | Well, how could you? | 你怎么能懂 |
[21:10] | The man’s had three executioners. | 他有三个行刑者 |
[21:12] | If it’s any consolation, even after all these years, | 安慰你一下 即使过了这么多年 |
[21:15] | I don’t understand, either. | 我也还是不懂 |
[21:16] | All I do know is that Eli Atticus may be about to commit a crime. | 我只知道伊莱·阿提库斯可能即将犯下罪行 |
[21:20] | Our job is to stop him before he does. | 我们的职责就是在他犯罪前阻止他 |
[21:31] | – Hello? – Liz, hey, you got a minute? | -你好 -莉兹 你有空吗 |
[21:34] | Yeah, Beth. What’s going on? | 有 贝丝 怎么了 |
[21:36] | – How are the girls? – They’re good. | -女孩们怎么样了 -她们很好 |
[21:37] | We just finished up snack time. | 我们刚刚吃完零食 |
[21:40] | I wanted to give you a call about Agnes. | 我打来是想跟你谈谈艾格尼斯 |
[21:43] | What’s wrong? Everything okay? | 怎么了 一切都还好吗 |
[21:45] | Shelly and Agnes were drawing, | 雪莉和艾格尼斯刚刚在画画 |
[21:47] | and Agnes, what she drew in her sketchbook — | 艾格尼斯 她在草稿本上画的画 |
[21:50] | This totally could have waited. | 这事其实可以晚点再说 |
[21:51] | What did she draw? | 她画了什么 |
[21:53] | It’s a picture of a dead man. | 她画了一个死人 |
[21:58] | What do you mean, a dead man? Did she say — | 什么意思 死人 她说了… |
[22:00] | That’s why I’m calling. | 我就是因此打电话来 |
[22:02] | She said that she saw him in the park. | 她说她在公园见过他 |
[22:06] | – The dead man? – I thought you should know. | -死掉的男人吗 -我觉得应该让你知道 |
[22:08] | – I didn’t know… – Yes, no, of course. | -我不知道 -不 当然 |
[22:09] | …if it was a dream or maybe some story she heard? | 说不定是个梦 或者是她听过的故事 |
[22:14] | I don’t know — | 我不知道 |
[22:17] | You know what? | 跟你说 |
[22:18] | She walked in on me while I was watching TV. | 有次我看电视她刚好进来 |
[22:22] | A terrible show. | 那个节目挺恐怖 |
[22:23] | – Thank God. – I’m sure that’s what she saw. | -感谢上帝 -她肯定是看到了这个 |
[22:25] | You’re at work. Go do your thing. | 你在上班呢 去工作吧 |
[22:27] | We’ll be fine. We can, um, talk more tonight. | 我们好好的 我们今晚再聊 |
[22:29] | Okay, thank you, Beth. | 好 谢谢 贝丝 |
[22:37] | – Did you find something? – I think so. | -发现什么了吗 -应该是的 |
[22:39] | Okay, Mr. Reddington said that when we arrested him, | 雷丁顿先生在我们逮捕他时说 |
[22:41] | Bhavish Ratna was moving funds | 巴维什·拉特纳转移了资金 |
[22:42] | to pay a contractor named Eli Atticus. | 要付给一个叫伊莱·阿提库斯的承包商 |
[22:45] | An extraction expert. A war criminal in Scheveningen, | 他是个营救专家 斯赫弗宁恩的战犯 |
[22:47] | a drug kingpin in Bogotá — | 波哥大的大毒贩 |
[22:49] | this guy’s team has disappeared prisoners from around the world. | 他的人帮世界各地的罪犯越狱 |
[22:52] | And we think his next job may be right here at home. | 我们认为他们的下一次行动会是在这里 |
[22:54] | Last week, a joint FBI/DEA task force ran a sting on PPR Global, | 上周 联调局和缉毒局合作清缴了一个全球组织 |
[22:58] | a shipping company that launders money | 一个为赵氏财团洗钱的 |
[23:00] | for the Zhao crime syndicate. | 运输公司 |
[23:01] | 14 employees were arrested. Several were injured. | 14个员工被捕 许多受伤 |
[23:03] | But one man, Alfred Yang, remains in stable condition, | 但有一个人艾尔弗雷德·杨 病情稳定 |
[23:07] | under police custody, at Nations First Hospital. | 还在警局监管下 在国家第一医院 |
[23:09] | Atticus isn’t gonna go after someone who’s already in prison. | 阿提库斯不会去找已经入狱的人 |
[23:12] | He’s gonna grab Alfred Yang before he ever gets to prison. | 他是要在艾尔弗雷德·杨入狱前就救出他 |
[23:15] | Keen, notify the detail at Nations First, | 基恩 通知国家第一医院的警员 |
[23:17] | put them on alert. | 让他们警戒 |
[23:18] | Ressler, Park, get there and get the target out. | 雷瑟勒 帕克 你们赶过去转移犯人 |
[23:21] | I’ll have his transfer to | 你们到之前我会处理好 |
[23:22] | Walter Reed approved before you arrive. | 把他转移到沃尔特·里德的手续 |
[23:29] | Agent Ressler? William Truax, DEA. | 雷瑟勒探员 缉毒局的威廉·杜亚士 |
[23:31] | We spoke over the phone. | 我们通过电话 |
[23:32] | The witness is on the fourth floor? | 证人在四楼吗 |
[23:34] | Protective detail’s in place. | 安保就位 |
[23:35] | Notify hospital security. | 通知医院保安 |
[23:36] | Execute a code silver till we can get the witness offsite. | 启动银色警报 直到我们送走证人 |
[23:40] | The hell was that? | 什么声音 |
[23:41] | Truax to command. Command? | 杜亚士呼叫指挥官 指挥官 |
[23:43] | Alright. Park, call it in. | 好了 帕克 上报 |
[23:44] | You got west access. I’ll take the east. | 你去守西边出入口 我去东边 |
[23:48] | Attention, code silver. | 注意 银色警报 |
[24:28] | Yang — they have him. | 扬 他被带走了 |
[24:30] | F-Four of them. | 四个人 |
[24:32] | Went to the west. | 去西边了 |
[24:35] | Ressler, four gunmen on the move, headed your way. | 雷瑟勒 四个枪手向你那边去了 |
[24:39] | Breach, breach. Fall back. | 交火 交火 撤退 |
[25:26] | Man down, man down! | 有人受伤 有人受伤 |
[25:28] | They have Yang in the east stairwell. | 他们带着扬在东边楼梯 |
[25:31] | Hang in there. Hang in there. | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[26:10] | Ressler! You okay? | 雷瑟勒 你没事吧 |
[26:12] | Ressler?! | 雷瑟勒 |
[26:17] | Orion Relocation Services? | 奥利安运输服务公司 |
[26:20] | Never heard of ’em. | 没听说过 |
[26:21] | Well, I only just mentioned them. | 我也是第一次跟你说起 |
[26:23] | What are they, some kind of a disappearing service? | 他们是什么 隐藏身份服务吗 |
[26:25] | That’s what I’m trying to figure out, Glen — | 这也是我想知道的 格伦 |
[26:27] | who they are, what they do, how to make contact. | 他们是谁 干什么的 怎么联系他们 |
[26:31] | I kinda got a full dance card. | 我现在挺忙的 |
[26:32] | Glen, this is important. | 格伦 这件事很重要 |
[26:34] | Please, I — I need you to find these people as soon as human– | 拜托 我需要你尽快找到他们… |
[26:39] | Yeah. | 说 |
[26:41] | Yeah, put him through. | 好 接通吧 |
[26:43] | I don’t know what’s wrong with these people. | 不知道这些人是怎么了 |
[26:44] | I told them to hold all — | 我说了让他们别接… |
[26:46] | Yellow. What? | 是我 什么 |
[26:48] | What?! | 什么 |
[26:50] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[26:51] | Jerry, I told you, it’s gotta be raspberry. | 杰瑞 我说了 必须是树莓 |
[26:54] | No, ice cream won’t work. Neither will sorbet. | 不 冰淇淋不行 果汁冰糕也不行 |
[26:57] | It’s got to be sherbet. | 必须是雪糕 |
[26:59] | Because that’s what she said. | 因为这是她说的 |
[27:01] | I don’t know, Jerry. | 我不知道 杰瑞 |
[27:02] | I don’t work in the grocery store. | 我也不在便利店上班 |
[27:05] | Try a different aisle. Maybe try looking over by those lit– | 换一家试试 或者去什么… |
[27:08] | – That was Jerry. – I don’t care. | -那是杰瑞的电话 -我不管 |
[27:10] | He’s trying to make Trudy’s raspberry sherbet party punch, | 他想给特鲁迪做个雪糕潘趣酒 |
[27:13] | which is sort of a casino-night custom. | 给赌场之夜准备的 |
[27:15] | Glen, there is no casino night. | 格伦 没什么赌场之夜 |
[27:17] | There is no DMV. | 没什么车管所 |
[27:19] | Right now, all that matters | 现在 唯一重要的 |
[27:21] | is finding Orion Relocation Services. | 就是找到奥利安运输服务公司 |
[27:25] | Okay, take it easy. | 好的 冷静点 |
[27:27] | Don’t tell me to take it easy. This is important. | 别跟我说冷静点 这件事很重要 |
[27:29] | You’re a tracker, and I need you to find out | 你是个追踪者 我需要你找到 |
[27:32] | everything you can about these people, | 你能找到的关于这些人的所有信息 |
[27:35] | right now. | 马上 |
[27:37] | This is different. | 这次不一样 |
[27:39] | Important. | 非常重要 |
[27:48] | The woman from Paris — She took someone I care deeply about. | 那个巴黎女人 她绑走了我非常在乎的人 |
[27:52] | What’s happening to him now, | 他正在遭受什么 |
[27:54] | – what she’s subjecting him to… – Hey, gimme a hand! | -她会让他经受什么… -快搭把手 |
[27:57] | …I can’t even begin to imagine, | …我甚至不敢去想象 |
[27:59] | which is why I need to find him. | 所以我必须找到他 |
[28:00] | But I can’t do that | 但我没法找到他 |
[28:02] | unless you find Orion Relocation Services. | 除非你能找到奥利安运输服务公司 |
[28:06] | Glen, I implore you. | 格伦 我恳求你 |
[28:08] | This is life or death. | 这件事攸关生死 |
[28:22] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[28:24] | How could you possibly be willing to die | 你怎么可以甘愿去死 |
[28:27] | in order to protect him?! | 就为了保护他 |
[28:30] | After all we’ve been through, Ilya. | 在我们一起经历了这一切之后 伊利亚 |
[28:34] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[28:37] | Why won’t you help me? | 你为什么不愿意帮我 |
[28:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:56] | I’m sorry, uh, say that again? | 不好意思 你再说一遍 |
[28:58] | We lost Yang. | 我们跟丢了杨 |
[29:00] | Atticus’ men got here first. | 阿提库斯的人先到了这儿 |
[29:02] | Most of the protective detail is dead. | 保护小队的人大部分都死了 |
[29:04] | You’re telling me Zhao Wing, | 你是说赵荣 |
[29:06] | the leader of one of the most powerful criminal organizations in the world, | 世界上最强大犯罪组织之一的领导人 |
[29:11] | hires Eli Atticus, | 雇了伊莱·阿提库斯 |
[29:13] | perhaps the preeminent prisoner-extraction specialist in the world, | 或许是世界上最杰出的囚犯营救专家 |
[29:17] | to target a city hospital? | 去袭击一家市立医院 |
[29:19] | All to rescue a rank-and-file foot soldier in Zhao’s army? | 只是为了救出赵手下的一个普通小兵 |
[29:24] | You don’t buy it? | 你不相信 |
[29:25] | No, Elizabeth, I do not buy it. | 不 伊丽莎白 我不相信 |
[29:27] | So, maybe Yang wasn’t just a foot soldier. | 所以 杨可能不只是一个小兵 |
[29:29] | I don’t care if he’s the architect of Zhao’s entire empire. | 我不在乎他是不是赵整个团伙的缔造者 |
[29:33] | Shooting up a public hospital is an extreme measure, | 枪击一家公立医院是一种极端措施 |
[29:37] | required only in the most desperate of circumstances. | 只有在最紧急的情况下才会用 |
[29:42] | Maybe Zhao couldn’t afford to have him talk to the police. | 可能赵没法承担让他和警方交谈的后果 |
[29:44] | Maybe he was worried Yang would flip. | 可能他担心杨会倒戈 |
[29:46] | So you wait to see if he’s negotiating | 所以你首先会看他是否 |
[29:48] | a cooperation agreement in the first place. | 在就合作协议进行谈判 |
[29:51] | That sounds reasonable. | 听起来很合理 |
[29:53] | So, why the fireworks? | 那么 为什么会发生抢战 |
[29:55] | Because Yang knew something, | 因为杨知道些什么 |
[29:57] | and Zhao needed to know what it was. | 而赵需要知道那是什么 |
[29:59] | Or maybe he knows exactly what Yang knows, | 或者他可能完全清楚杨知道的事 |
[30:02] | and maybe Zhao needs to make sure | 赵可能又需要确保 |
[30:04] | that nobody else ever hears what Yang knows. | 没有其他人能知晓杨知道什么 |
[30:09] | Because Yang’s an informant. | 因为杨是个线人 |
[30:11] | Or worse. | 或者更严重 |
[30:13] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[30:14] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[31:20] | Were you gonna tell us? | 你准备告诉我们吗 |
[31:22] | – I’m sorry. You are? – Agent Keen. | -抱歉 你是 -基恩探员 |
[31:24] | I’m part of the task force who tried to warn you | 我是特别小组的一员 小组曾警告过你 |
[31:26] | this was gonna happen. | 这事会发生 |
[31:27] | He’s one of yours, isn’t he, Alfred Yang? | 他是你的人 对吧 艾尔弗雷德·杨 |
[31:29] | – He’s an agent. – Keep your voice down. | -他是一名探员 -请你小声点 |
[31:31] | How long has he been undercover? | 他做卧底多久了 |
[31:34] | The Zhaos didn’t do this to rescue one of their soldiers. | 赵家帮这么做不是要营救他们的一名小兵 |
[31:37] | They did this to eliminate an undercover cop | 他们这么做是要干掉 |
[31:39] | who could have destroyed them. | 一名本可能剿灭他们的卧底警察 |
[31:40] | How the hell do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[31:41] | I have a source. | 我有线人 |
[31:43] | Apparently, so does Zhao. | 显然 赵也有 |
[31:45] | How long? | 他卧底多久了 |
[31:47] | Just over two years. | 刚刚两年多 |
[31:48] | The U.S. Attorney just authorized RICO charges last week. | 联邦检察官上周刚批准了诈骗与腐败指控 |
[31:51] | He is the linchpin to the entire case. | 他是整个案子的关键 |
[31:53] | – Not anymore. – We think Yang’s cover is intact. | -不再是了 -我们认为杨的卧底完美无缺 |
[31:56] | This was a recovery mission. | 这只是个营救任务 |
[31:58] | Listen to me. They’re gonna kill him. | 听我说 他们会杀了他的 |
[32:01] | If we don’t find a way to track wherever they took him, | 如果我们不设法追踪他们带他去了哪里 |
[32:03] | they are going to kill him. | 他们会杀了他的 |
[32:05] | I think I can help with that. | 我觉得我能帮上忙 |
[32:07] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:08] | I’ll be fine. | 没事 |
[32:10] | Tell me, does the hospital put chips in their I.D. badges | 医院会在职工卡里放置芯片 |
[32:13] | to help locate staff? | 用于定位员工吗 |
[32:14] | Yang was a patient, not hospital staff. | 杨是病人 不是医院职工 |
[32:16] | W-Why does this help us? | 为什么这能帮到我们 |
[32:18] | Because I managed to slip one in the pocket of a perp | 因为我设法放了一个在罪犯的口袋里 |
[32:20] | while he was trying to choke the life out of me. | 就在他死命掐我时 |
[32:22] | Can we track it? | 我们能追踪吗 |
[32:25] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[32:38] | – Go! Go! – FBI! | -上 上 -联调局 |
[32:42] | Hands! Hands! | 举起手来 举起手来 |
[32:45] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[32:51] | Call an ambulance. | 叫救护车 |
[32:54] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[32:56] | Is that a trick question? | 这是个陷阱题吗 |
[32:58] | Why aren’t you working? | 你怎么没在工作 |
[32:59] | I understand this is important to you, and I’m doing my best, | 我知道这对你来说很重要 我也尽力了 |
[33:02] | but I don’t work well when my stomach’s got the growlies and | 但我肚子咕咕叫的时候我没法好好工作 |
[33:05] | Have you found them? | 你找到他们了吗 |
[33:06] | Orion Relocation Services? | 奥利安运输服务公司 |
[33:08] | No, and I have to admit, I’m not getting much closer, | 没有 不过我承认 我也没进展 |
[33:11] | which is a problem, ’cause it’s almost casino night. | 这是个麻烦 因为就快到赌场之夜了 |
[33:14] | And if I don’t have everything set | 如果我没有做好万全准备 |
[33:16] | when Jerry gets here with the sherbet, | 当杰瑞带着雪糕过来时 |
[33:18] | we’re gonna have a real problem. | 我们就有大麻烦了 |
[33:26] | We talked about this. | 我们谈过这个了 |
[33:28] | There is no casino night. | 没有赌场之夜 |
[33:30] | There is nothing but me standing right in front of you. | 现在只有我站在你面前 |
[33:39] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[33:40] | This thing we do, this whole dynamic? | 我们所做的事 我们之间的关系 |
[33:43] | My indulgence of your relentless nonsense, your insipid banter? | 我对你无止境胡闹 无趣玩笑的包容 |
[33:48] | I tolerate it. | 其实是忍耐 |
[33:50] | But don’t lose sight of the fact | 但别忘记了 |
[33:52] | that this is a business relationship. | 咱俩是合作关系 |
[33:54] | You’re a finder. | 你是个寻物人 |
[33:56] | You exist to me because you find things. | 你存在的全部意义就是因为你能找到东西 |
[34:00] | Are you telling me that you can’t find what I need you to find? | 你是说你找不到我要你找的东西吗 |
[34:03] | Because if that’s the case, | 因为如果是那样 |
[34:05] | I will end this right now. | 我现在就可以结束这一切 |
[34:08] | And don’t think I won’t because we have a history. | 别以为咱俩的交情让我不敢动手 |
[34:11] | If my friend dies because of you… | 要是你害的我朋友死了 |
[34:24] | Orion Relocation Services. Find them. | 奥利安运输服务公司 赶紧找到他们 |
[34:39] | Don’t look so grim, Agent Park. | 别那么消沉 帕克探员 |
[34:41] | You saved an officer’s life today. | 你今天救了一位警官的命 |
[34:44] | Sir…hard to feel cheery, all things considered, sir. | 长官 考虑到所有事情 我很难开心 长官 |
[34:49] | All things? | 所有事情 |
[34:51] | What am I missing? | 我漏了什么 |
[34:53] | An undercover agent is alive because of you and Agent Ressler. | 一位卧底探员还活着 全靠你和雷斯勒探员 |
[34:56] | The RICO case against the Zhao syndicate will be prosecuted. | 赵氏财团的诈骗与腐败案将会被起诉 |
[34:58] | As we speak, the bureau is identifying the various clients and criminals | 就这会 局里正在确认与巴维什·拉特纳 |
[35:02] | connected to Bhavish Ratna and his hawaladar network. | 和他交易人网络相关的客户与罪犯 |
[35:05] | And Ratna? He’s — what? Helping Reddington? Dead? | 那拉特纳呢 他是在帮雷丁顿还是死了 |
[35:10] | Could be either…or both. | 可能都不是 也可能都是 |
[35:13] | What are we getting involved in? | 那我们卷入了什么事 |
[35:16] | – I don’t follow. – Reddington wanted Ratna. Said he needed him, | -我不明白 -雷丁顿想找到拉特纳 说他需要他 |
[35:19] | that he was critical to finding whoever abducted him in Paris. | 说他是找到在巴黎绑架自己犯人的关键 |
[35:23] | But I have a feeling this is about more than Paris. | 但我觉得这不仅仅事关巴黎 |
[35:26] | What are you suggesting? | 你在说什么 |
[35:28] | That Reddington’s in over his head, | 雷丁顿没招了 |
[35:30] | that he’s scared, | 他害怕了 |
[35:32] | that he has his back up against the wall. | 他走投无路了 |
[35:34] | About what? I have no idea. | 关于什么 我还不知道 |
[35:37] | But this — I have a sinking feeling | 但这个 我有个不好的预感 |
[35:40] | this thing is gonna get worse before it gets better. | 这事在变好之前会变得很糟 |
[35:43] | And whatever he’s up against… | 而他所面对的 |
[35:47] | I just don’t want it to end up on our doorstep. | 我只是不希望最后出现在我们门口 |
[35:52] | Come here. Give me a hug. | 过来 抱一个 |
[35:54] | I haven’t seen you all day. | 我今天都没见到你 |
[36:00] | Can I ask you something… | 我能问你点事吗 |
[36:02] | about the, uh — the picture you drew today? | 关于 你今天画的画 |
[36:05] | – Yeah. – The man in the picture — | -嗯 -画里的那个男人 |
[36:08] | is he someone you saw? | 你看到他了吗 |
[36:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:12] | Is it something you want to talk to me about? | 你想跟我说说这事吗 |
[36:16] | Honey, Agnes, look at me. | 亲爱的 艾格尼斯 看着我 |
[36:19] | You’re not in trouble, honey. | 你没有惹麻烦 亲爱的 |
[36:21] | I’m just curious where you got the idea. | 我只是好奇你怎么想到画这个 |
[36:24] | I saw him in the park. | 我是在公园看见他的 |
[36:27] | With Miss Tolliver? | 和托利维女士吗 |
[36:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:36] | Come on. What is all this? | 拜托 这是干什么 |
[36:38] | This, Ilya, is for an old friend, | 这个 伊利亚 是为了一个老朋友 |
[36:41] | for the work he’s going to do. | 为他后面要做的事准备 |
[36:43] | He’s quite excited to meet you. | 他很兴奋要见到你 |
[36:51] | Elizabeth, hello. | 伊丽莎白 你好 |
[36:53] | Hi. How’s your friend? | 你的朋友怎么样了 |
[36:54] | Oh. Fantastic. | 好极了 |
[36:56] | I hadn’t seen him in ages. | 我好多年没见到他了 |
[36:58] | Thank you for understanding. | 谢谢你理解 |
[37:00] | I hope Agnes got along okay. | 我希望艾格尼斯玩得开心 |
[37:02] | Actually, that’s what I wanted to see you about. | 其实我就想跟你谈谈这个 |
[37:06] | Is now a bad time? | 现在不合适吗 |
[37:08] | Not at all. | 完全不是 |
[37:10] | Is she asleep? | 她睡了吗 |
[37:11] | I can come to your place. | 我可以去你家 |
[37:13] | Great. Okay. | 好的 |
[37:18] | I can’t imagine what she could have possibly seen, | 我想象不到她看到的是什么东西 |
[37:21] | but surely it wasn’t a body. | 但是肯定不是尸体 |
[37:23] | Not — Not with me, in the park. | 至少不是和我一起在公园的时候 |
[37:26] | She wouldn’t just make that up. | 她应该不是瞎编的 |
[37:28] | No, of course not. | 不 肯定不是 |
[37:29] | But like all children, Agnes does have a vivid imagination. | 但是和别的孩子一样 艾格尼斯的想象力很丰富 |
[37:34] | So, she didn’t say anything to you? | 她没和你说过什么吗 |
[37:37] | Nothing at all? | 什么都没说 |
[37:39] | Can I be completely honest with you? | 我能完全相信你吗 |
[37:42] | No more secrets? | 不再有秘密 |
[37:43] | Uh, I didn’t realize we had secrets. | 我都不知道我们之间有过秘密 |
[37:45] | Elizabeth, please. | 伊丽莎白 拜托 |
[37:48] | I’ve seen the gun in your purse. | 我看到过你钱包里的枪 |
[37:50] | The men outside standing guard? | 外边站岗的那些人 |
[37:56] | I know that you’re an FBI agent. | 我知道你是联调局特工 |
[37:59] | Well, what does that have to do with — | 那和这件事有什么… |
[38:01] | Do you think perhaps Agnes — that this body | 你觉得也许艾格尼斯 这个尸体 |
[38:05] | is her way of saying that what you do scares her? | 是她在暗示你所做的事情让她害怕吗 |
[38:08] | What I do does scare her, and we talk about that. | 我做的事情确实让她害怕 我们说过这个 |
[38:10] | And you and I have talked about her love of fairy tales | 我们还说过她有多喜欢童话故事 |
[38:13] | and how the violence in those stories | 那些故事里的暴力因素 |
[38:16] | help deflect what’s going on in her mind. | 会扭曲她的心理 |
[38:18] | This is not a fairy tale. | 这不是童话故事 |
[38:21] | I can tell I’ve upset you, but… | 我知道我让你生气了 但是… |
[38:26] | …you have nothing to be defensive about. | …你没有什么好防备的 |
[38:29] | I’m not being defensive. I’m defending my daughter. | 我不是防备 我在保护我的女儿 |
[38:32] | I’m not attacking her. | 我没有在攻击她 |
[38:34] | I’m just saying that I was with her in the park. | 我只是说当时我和她在公园 |
[38:37] | I was there. | 我就在那 |
[38:40] | And there was no body. | 那没有什么尸体 |
[38:50] | Glen. | 格伦 |
[38:53] | About earlier. | 对之前的事 |
[38:57] | I must say, I feel… terrible. | 我得说 我很自责 |
[39:04] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[39:05] | Everything you need to know about Orion Relocation Services, | 关于奥利安运输服务公司你需要知道的一切 |
[39:08] | which is a corporate loan-out | 它是给一家位于帕特森的 |
[39:09] | for a small moving company in Paterson. | 小型运输公司提供服务的个体经营者 |
[39:12] | – You found them. – I did. And from what I can tell, | -你查到他们了 -是的 依我所见 |
[39:15] | they’re movers that relocate ne’er-do-wells — | 他们运的都是些游手好闲的人 |
[39:17] | sort of a witness protection for criminals. | 类似于给罪犯提供证人保护服务 |
[39:20] | Thank you, Glen. | 谢谢你 格伦 |
[39:22] | I’m in your debt. | 我欠你个人情 |
[39:24] | And about before — | 关于之前的事… |
[39:25] | Save it, Chief. | 省省吧 老大 |
[39:26] | Another time. | 有空再说 |
[39:28] | If I can get to the Eagles Club now, | 如果我现在能赶到雄鹰俱乐部 |
[39:29] | I can still make it in time for a little roulette | 我还能玩两把轮盘赌 |
[39:32] | and a cup of Trudy’s raspberry sherbet party punch. | 还能喝一杯特鲁迪调的覆盆子冰沙派对潘趣酒 |
[39:38] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[39:39] | – Roulette — that’s your game? – Of course, baby. | -轮盘赌 你喜欢这个 -当然了 兄弟 |
[39:41] | And you know I always bet on Red. | 我和你说 我总喜欢押红色 |
[39:54] | ♪ Silence cuts my ears ♪ | ♪万籁俱寂刺痛我耳 ♪ |
[40:00] | ♪ Heavy on my shoulders ♪ | ♪肩上重担渐行渐沉♪ |
[40:05] | ♪ I can’t see the stars ♪ | ♪仰望天空不见星辰♪ |
[40:11] | ♪ Frozen in the dark ♪ | ♪暗无天日气若凝露♪ |
[40:16] | ♪ How do you bury the shadows? ♪ | ♪漫天阴霾如何掩盖♪ |
[40:28] | ♪ How do you bury the shadows? ♪ | ♪漫天阴霾如何掩盖♪ |
[40:34] | ♪ How do you bury the shadows? ♪ | ♪漫天阴霾如何掩盖♪ |
[40:45] | ♪ How do you bury the shadows? ♪ | ♪漫天阴霾如何掩盖♪ |
[40:48] | ♪ Skeletons under the stones ♪ | ♪乱石之下残尸骸骨♪ |
[40:53] | ♪ Haunted when I’m alone ♪ | ♪独行之时兴妖作孽♪ |
[40:59] | ♪ How do you silence a soul? ♪ | ♪孤魂野鬼怎能安息♪ |
[41:04] | ♪ How do you silence a soul? ♪ | ♪孤魂野鬼怎能安息♪ |
[41:07] | ♪ And how do you bury the shadows? ♪ | ♪漫天阴霾如何掩盖♪ |
[41:13] | ♪ How do you bury the shadows?♪ | ♪漫天阴霾如何掩盖♪ |
[41:19] | ♪ How do you bury the shadows? ♪ | ♪漫天阴霾如何掩盖♪ |
[41:24] | ♪ How do you bury the shadows? ♪ | ♪漫天阴霾如何掩盖♪ |
[41:30] | ♪ How do you bury the shadows? ♪ | ♪漫天阴霾如何掩盖♪ |
[41:35] | ♪ How do you bury the shadows? ♪ | ♪漫天阴霾如何掩盖♪ |
[41:41] | ♪ How do you bury the shadows? ♪ | ♪漫天阴霾如何掩盖♪ |
[41:43] | So, he’s the one? | 就是他吗 |
[41:45] | This is him. | 就是他 |
[41:47] | ♪ How do you bury the shadows? ♪ | ♪漫天阴霾如何掩盖♪ |
[41:48] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[41:52] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[41:53] | ♪ How do you bury the shadows? ♪ | ♪漫天阴霾如何掩盖♪ |
[41:54] | We’re just going to have a little look at some of your, | 我们只是要稍稍看一下你的一些 |
[42:00] | memories. | 记忆 |