时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | You told him about the money? | 你跟他说了那笔钱的事 |
[00:07] | I did what I had to. You didn’t leave me a choice. | 我必须这么做 你让我别无选择 |
[00:09] | You had a choice. The choice to do exactly what I told you to do | 你本来有选择的 选择按照我说的做 |
[00:12] | and leave it alone. | 别管这件事 |
[00:13] | I don’t take my orders from you. | 我不需要听从你的命令 |
[00:15] | You have no idea how much worse you’ve made this, Hutton. | 你不知道你把这件事变得多棘手 哈顿 |
[00:18] | That some sort of threat? | 你这是在威胁我吗 |
[00:25] | Oh! I’m hit! | 我中枪了 |
[00:26] | – Oh, God! I’m hit! – Hold on, hold on, hold on! | -天呐 我中枪了 -坚持住 |
[00:38] | – Get us out of here. – Minesweep! | -快离开这 -扫雷行动组 |
[00:40] | This is Minesweep One! We are under attack. | 这里是扫雷一组 我们被袭击了 |
[00:42] | Three clicks north of Al Jahra! | 杰赫拉省北部三点钟方向 |
[00:44] | Hutton, get down! | 哈顿 趴下 |
[00:46] | This is Minesweeper One. | 这里是扫雷一组 |
[00:47] | Lieutenant Harold Cooper. We are under fire. | 海军上校哈罗德·库珀 我们被袭击了 |
[00:49] | Repeat — This is Lieutenant Harold Cooper, | 重复 我是海军上校哈罗德·库珀 |
[00:51] | Minesweeper One. | 扫雷一组 |
[00:53] | We are under attack. | 我们被袭击了 |
[00:54] | Hang on, Hutton. Hold on! | 坚持住哈顿 坚持住 |
[01:08] | Well, what do you think — great, right? | 你觉得她怎么样 很棒是不是 |
[01:11] | She has a lot of experience. | 她看起来经验丰富 |
[01:13] | Yeah, all her references raved about her. | 是啊 所有推荐人都对她赞叹不已 |
[01:16] | We’re meeting this afternoon, | 我们约了下午见面 |
[01:17] | but I have a good feeling about her. | 不过我有预感她一定很适合 |
[01:19] | Looks like you found yourself a nanny. | 看来这次 你能找到保姆了 |
[01:22] | Which is a huge relief. | 让我松了一口气 |
[01:23] | I mean, it’s impossible to find someone great. | 要找到个好保姆简直太难了 |
[01:27] | I wouldn’t know. | 我不太了解 |
[01:29] | Have you reached out to her yet — to your daughter? | 你跟她联系了吗 跟你女儿 |
[01:32] | I haven’t worked up the courage up yet. | 我还没有那个勇气 |
[01:34] | You should just do it. | 你应该直接联系她的 |
[01:36] | I put her through some dark times. | 我让她度过了一段很黑暗的时光 |
[01:39] | Have you noticed the men parked across the street every day? | 你注意到每天停在街对面的车里的人了吗 |
[01:43] | Every night? | 晚上也在 |
[01:44] | I thought so, but I wasn’t sure. | 我怀疑过 不过不确定 |
[01:47] | They’re there for my protection. | 他们是来保护我的 |
[01:49] | Yours? Why? | 保护你 为什么 |
[01:51] | Who do you need protection from? | 谁会想要伤害你 |
[01:53] | My mother. | 我母亲 |
[01:54] | No, that — that can’t be true. | 不 这不可能 |
[01:56] | Just trust me. Whatever pushed you and your daughter apart, | 相信我 无论是什么让你跟你女儿产生隔阂 |
[01:59] | it’s nothing compared to what me and my mother have gone through. | 绝对不可能有我和我母亲之间的情况严重 |
[02:02] | Just call her. | 给她打电话吧 |
[02:04] | I’m sure she’d appreciate it. | 我相信她一定会开心的 |
[02:06] | Would you appreciate it if your mother called you? | 如果你母亲给你打电话你会开心吗 |
[02:08] | It doesn’t matter. She’s not going to. | 这不重要 她不会打的 |
[02:09] | – But if she did. – She won’t. | -如果她打了呢 -她不会 |
[02:11] | My mother isn’t like you. | 我母亲跟你不一样 |
[02:13] | You want a relationship with your daughter. | 你希望修复跟女儿之间的关系 |
[02:17] | She doesn’t. | 她不想 |
[02:27] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[02:31] | We’ve done great work. | 我们做了很多伟大的工作 |
[02:33] | Important work. | 很重要的工作 |
[02:35] | Work we can be proud of. | 可以为之自豪的事 |
[02:37] | I…think so, too. | 我也 这么认为 |
[02:39] | I’ve made up my mind about Reddington’s true identity. | 关于雷丁顿的真实身份 我想好了 |
[02:43] | I’m going to tell Main Justice. | 我要告知司法部 |
[02:45] | And risk having them shut us down? | 冒着我们会被关掉的危险吗 |
[02:46] | As I say, | 如我刚才所说 |
[02:49] | we’ve done great work. | 我们完成了很多伟大的工作 |
[02:50] | But does it really matter who he is? | 他是谁真的重要吗 |
[02:52] | To the job we’re doing, I mean. | 对我们的工作来说重要吗 |
[02:54] | – Not to me. – It will to them. | -对我来说不重要 -但他们不这样想 |
[02:57] | Was there something you wanted? | 你刚刚来是想说什么吗 |
[02:59] | Yeah. I, uh, wanted this afternoon off. | 是的 今天下午我想请个假 |
[03:02] | I found a nanny. Well, I-I think I did. | 我找到保姆了 至少我觉得我找到了 |
[03:04] | I’m meeting with her this afternoon. | 约了今天下午跟她见面 |
[03:05] | I told you before — take whatever time you need. | 我之前就跟你说过了 你随时都可以请假 |
[03:08] | About Reddington. | 关于雷丁顿 |
[03:10] | Have you already reached out to Main Justice? | 你已经跟司法部打过招呼了吗 |
[03:12] | Yes. I’ve set a meeting with Cynthia Panabaker. | 是的 我跟辛西娅·帕娜贝克约了面谈 |
[03:15] | Sir. | 长官 |
[03:16] | Uh, this just came in over SIPRNet. | 秘密网络刚刚发来的消息 |
[03:20] | – Odd, right? – What’s odd about it? | -很怪对吧 -怎么怪了 |
[03:22] | It was sent from an unofficial CIA outpost…in Zahedan. | 消息来源于一个扎黑丹的中情局非官方驻点 |
[03:28] | – You’re sure this is correct? – I decoded it myself. | -你确定消息没错吗 -我自己破译的 |
[03:31] | I need verification. Fingerprints, dog tags, | 我需要能证明身份的东西 指纹 胸牌 |
[03:33] | a photo — whatever they can send us right away. | 照片 任何能马上发过来的证明 |
[03:35] | Yes, sir. But… who is Daniel Hutton? | 是 长官 不过 丹尼尔·哈顿是谁 |
[03:40] | A man who died 30 years ago. | 一个三十年前就死了的人 |
[04:01] | Visiting old ghosts? | 来看老朋友吗 |
[04:05] | I received some news today. | 我今天收到了消息 |
[04:07] | Daniel Hutton is alive. | 丹尼尔·哈顿还活着 |
[04:10] | Well, that’s not possible. | 那不可能 |
[04:11] | 丹尼尔·哈顿 美国海军 1964年4月12日至1989年6月16日 | |
[04:12] | He walked out of the mountains of Southern Iran yesterday. | 他昨天从伊朗南部的山里逃了出来 |
[04:15] | Found his way to a classified CIA outpost. | 找到了一个中情局的秘密基地 |
[04:18] | Daniel Hutton is dead, Harold. | 丹尼尔·哈顿已经死了 哈罗德 |
[04:20] | – We both know that. – Do we? | -你我都清楚 -是吗 |
[04:22] | Because it seems he’s risen like Lazarus from the grave. | 因为他似乎像拉撒路一样从坟墓里爬出来了 |
[04:25] | Hutton is reporting he’s been kept prisoner | 哈顿称 自1989年起 |
[04:28] | at multiple locations in the Middle East since 1989. | 他被监禁在中东不同的地方 |
[04:31] | He escaped from captivity a week ago, asked for me by name. | 一周前他逃了出来 指名要见我 |
[04:34] | CIA assets in Iran reached out to us directly. | 驻伊朗的中情局相关人员直接联系了我们 |
[04:36] | They don’t want anything to do with this. | 他们不想跟这件事扯上任何关系 |
[04:38] | He’s asking for my help to get him out of the country, | 他请求让我把他带回美国 |
[04:40] | or his captors will hunt him down and kill him. | 否则关他的人会抓到他然后杀了他 |
[04:44] | Did you know? All this time? | 一直以来 你都知道吗 |
[04:46] | Did I know what? | 我知道什么 |
[04:47] | That he’s alive? | 他还活着 |
[04:50] | While you held this over my head. | 还一直用这个吊着我 |
[04:53] | I gave you that | 我把它给你 |
[04:54] | so you could put the whole incident behind you, | 是让你彻底把这件事抛之脑后 |
[04:58] | not carry it like an albatross around your neck. | 不是让你挂在头上天天为此苦恼 |
[05:02] | I believed, as you believed, that the man was dead | 我相信 正如你也相信的 那个人死了 |
[05:06] | and that the issue of what happened there in Kuwait | 在科威特发生的任何事 |
[05:08] | was resolved. | 都已经结束了 |
[05:09] | 丹尼尔·哈顿 确认身份 | |
[05:11] | I won’t look the other way again. | 我不会再视而不见了 |
[05:12] | I’ve carried this secret for way too long. | 我埋藏这个秘密太久了 |
[05:15] | I have to do something. | 我必须得做点什么 |
[05:17] | I suggest the utmost discretion. | 我建议你要极度慎重 |
[05:19] | To preserve flexibility. | 要懂得变通 |
[05:22] | What do you mean, flexibility? | 变通 什么意思 |
[05:23] | It’s Iran, Harold. | 那可是伊朗 哈罗德 |
[05:25] | We can’t just stroll through the front door. | 我们不能直接大摇大摆地走进去 |
[05:27] | We don’t know what we’re walking into. | 我们不知道会面对什么 |
[05:30] | So we keep it small. | 所以我们要小规模行动 |
[05:31] | No team. | 不要组队 |
[05:33] | Just you and I. | 就你和我 |
[05:35] | Until you look this man in the eyes. | 直到你直视他的双眼 |
[05:38] | Until you know for sure | 直到你能确定 |
[05:40] | what you plan to do. | 你打算怎么做 |
[05:43] | I plan to do the right thing. | 我打算做正确的事 |
[05:45] | We’ll soon find out, won’t we? | 我们很快就能知道了 不是吗 |
[05:55] | It happened fast. | 事情发生得很快 |
[05:56] | I remember Lieutenant Hutton getting hit. | 我记得哈顿中尉中弹了 |
[05:58] | I remember radioing and returning fire, | 我记得我呼叫无线电并开枪回击了 |
[06:00] | but they were everywhere. | 但四处都是敌人 |
[06:02] | I tried to keep him safe, but next thing I knew… | 我试图保护他 但紧接着… |
[06:06] | they had taken him. | 他们就把他掳走了 |
[06:08] | He was gone. | 他被抓走了 |
[06:10] | Your actions were commendable, Lieutenant Cooper. | 你的行为值得赞许 库珀中尉 |
[06:13] | But I have to ask you about reports | 但我必须问你 |
[06:15] | that you and Lieutenant Hutton were seen having an argument | 有人报告说看到你和哈顿中尉 |
[06:17] | prior to these events. | 在事情发生前有过争吵 |
[06:20] | – That never happened. – What never happened? | -没有这回事 -没有哪回事 |
[06:22] | That you had words, or that they were argumentative? | 是你们争执了 还是激烈争吵了 |
[06:37] | – What are you doing? – What is this, Harold? | -你在干什么 -这是什么 哈罗德 |
[06:39] | These are supposed to be med supplies. | 这里面本该是医疗用品 |
[06:40] | – Close the crate. – Where’s this going? | -盖上箱子 -这些钱要运去哪里 |
[06:42] | Who are you funding? Is it the Kurds? | 你们在资助谁 库尔德人吗 |
[06:43] | You’re smuggling cash over the border to Iraq | 你们在走私现金出边境去伊拉克 |
[06:45] | – to fund rebels — – I said close the crate. | -资助反叛军 -我说把箱子盖上 |
[06:47] | We’re here to help stabilize this region, | 我们是来帮助稳定地区形势的 |
[06:48] | not bankroll some private, dirty little war. | 不是为了资助什么肮脏的私人战争 |
[06:49] | Dan, I’m warning you — just close the crate. | 丹 我警告你 把箱子盖上 |
[06:59] | I forgot how handsome you were back then, Harold. | 我都忘了你以前有多帅了 哈罗德 |
[07:03] | And how loosely tethered to the facts. | 以及你是有多么不了解真相了 |
[07:06] | You’re one to talk about facts. | 你还有胆跟我说真相 |
[07:08] | Aren’t you, Mr. Koslov? | 不是吗 科思洛夫先生 |
[07:11] | So Elizabeth finally told you. | 伊丽莎白终于告诉你了 |
[07:13] | She took longer than I thought she would. | 比我预计得要晚 |
[07:15] | Once word was out, I figured I was on borrowed time. | 消息一传出去 我就知道我时间不多了 |
[07:19] | And I’m sure, knowing you as I do, | 而且我很确定 毕竟我那么了解你 |
[07:22] | that you’ll feel an obligation | 你会感觉有义务 |
[07:24] | to report this to the powers that be. | 要将此事报告给上级 |
[07:26] | – I don’t see a way around it. – If you do that, Harold, | -我看不到其他方法 -如果你这么做 哈罗德 |
[07:29] | they’ll take the task force away from you. | 他们就会把特别小组撤走 |
[07:31] | It’ll be the end of what you’ve built. | 你所建立的一切都将结束 |
[07:34] | I’m sorry. It’s my duty. | 抱歉 这是我的职责 |
[07:39] | Well, we’re not finished just yet, are we? | 不过我们暂时还没完事 不是吗 |
[07:42] | You must admit, though, it’s ironic. | 你必须承认 尽管很讽刺 |
[07:43] | Us jetting over there to protect your secret, | 我们乘飞机去保护你的秘密 |
[07:46] | and you refusing to protect mine. | 你却拒绝保护我的秘密 |
[07:48] | We’re not “protecting” anything. | 我们不是在”保护”任何事 |
[07:50] | We’re righting what was wrong. | 我们是在纠正过去的错误 |
[07:53] | Keep telling yourself that. | 你就一直这么骗自己吧 |
[07:56] | How do you even know about Hutton? | 你是怎么知道哈顿的事 |
[07:59] | The real Reddington was there. | 当时在场的是真正的雷丁顿 |
[08:00] | He was part of an oversight panel | 他是一个监管小组的成员 |
[08:02] | and testified about it later. | 后来还为此案出庭作证了 |
[08:03] | But you’re not him. | 但你不是他 |
[08:04] | How do you know anything about it | 你是怎么知道这件事的 |
[08:06] | if you weren’t there? | 你当时都不在场 |
[08:08] | I know because… | 我知道是因为… |
[08:12] | I know. | 我就是知道 |
[08:14] | Because whoever I once was, | 因为无论我曾经是谁 |
[08:16] | I am now and will continue to be Raymond Reddington. | 我现在是 以后也将是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[08:21] | Given where we’re going, the real question is, who are you? | 但考虑到此行目的 真正的问题是 你是谁 |
[08:25] | Are you the man in front of me | 你是坐在我面前的 |
[08:27] | who I know to be good and decent? | 我认识的那个好人 |
[08:30] | Or are you the man from years ago | 还是多年前那个 |
[08:31] | who got himself into this mess in the first place? | 把自己卷进一堆麻烦的人 |
[08:37] | We’ll be arriving shortly. | 我们很快就到了 |
[08:38] | Farhad will meet us at the airstrip. | 法哈德会在机场等我们 |
[08:41] | Do you think Hutton knows? | 你觉得哈顿知道吗 |
[08:44] | Do you think he has any idea | 你觉得他知道 |
[08:45] | what part you played in what happened back then? | 当时的事你扮演了什么角色吗 |
[08:47] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不会 |
[08:48] | Otherwise, he wouldn’t have asked for me. | 不然他就不会要见我了 |
[08:51] | Let’s hope not. Because if he does hold you responsible | 希望如此 因为如果他把责任归到你头上 |
[08:54] | and if he plans to tell the world, | 并打算告诉全世界 |
[08:58] | then we’ll have to shut him up. | 那么我们必须让他闭嘴 |
[08:59] | – I’m not gonna do that. – No, I know. | -我不会那么做的 -是 我知道 |
[09:04] | I guess that’s why I’m here. | 所以我也来了 |
[09:09] | I can work pretty crazy hours. | 我可能会加班很多 |
[09:11] | Oh, that’s fine. | 那没事 |
[09:12] | Some weekends, some traveling. | 有时是周末 有时是出差 |
[09:14] | Honestly, whatever you need. | 实话说 你需要怎样都可以 |
[09:16] | If it helps, I can stay here when you’re gone | 如果需要的话 你不在的时候我可以住这儿 |
[09:18] | so Agnes can keep her routine. | 那样艾格尼斯就可以按正常作息了 |
[09:20] | I spoke to some of your references. | 我跟你的部分推荐人谈过 |
[09:21] | Is it true that you watched their kids and cooked? | 你真的既照顾孩子又帮他们做饭吗 |
[09:24] | Yes, I love to cook. | 是的 我很喜欢做饭 |
[09:25] | Oh, good, ’cause on my best day, | 太好了 因为即使我竭尽全力 |
[09:27] | the best I can do is peanut butter and jelly and tuna fish. | 也就只能做做花生酱果酱金枪鱼 |
[09:31] | You’re busy. My job is to put time into areas you can’t. | 你很忙 我的工作就是照顾你照顾不到的地方 |
[09:34] | You have no idea how much I need that. | 你都不知道我有多需要这样 |
[09:36] | How much Agnes needs it. | 艾格尼斯多需要这样 |
[09:38] | I’d be lucky to do it. | 我很荣幸如此 |
[09:40] | Great. When can you start? | 太好了 你什么时候能上班 |
[09:45] | Farhad! You son of a cur. | 法哈德 你这个混蛋 |
[09:47] | It’s been an awfully long time. | 好久不见 |
[09:51] | You look good, my friend. | 你看起来很好 朋友 |
[09:52] | And prosperous. | 而且很成功 |
[09:53] | May Khodah in his infinite wisdom | 愿真主和他的无尽智慧 |
[09:55] | keep the sanctions in place for as long as possible. | 能让制裁持续得越久越好 |
[09:58] | Of course, you remember Dembe. | 你肯定记得邓比 |
[10:00] | And this is the associate of mine we spoke about. | 这位就是我们之前谈过的我的朋友 |
[10:03] | You violated sanctions on Iran? | 你违反了对伊朗的制裁措施 |
[10:05] | Sanctions have caused a certain amount of investment | 制裁导致一部分在伊朗的 |
[10:08] | in Iran to dry up. It’s a barren garden. | 投资枯竭 好比一个荒芜的花园 |
[10:11] | I decided to water it. | 我想去浇浇水 |
[10:12] | At a healthy interest rate. | 通过正常的利率 |
[10:14] | It’s all the rage! | 现在这种趋势很流行 |
[10:16] | Despite my associate’s reflexive flag waving, | 虽然我的同伴下意识地表现出狂热的爱国主义 |
[10:19] | he’s a fine man in need of careful guidance | 在这个大家都假装 |
[10:22] | in and out of this CIA outpost | 一无所知的中情局哨站里 |
[10:25] | everyone pretends to know nothing about. | 他还是一个需要悉心指导的好人 |
[10:27] | I’ve made the arrangements as discussed — | 我已经按照讨论结果做好了安排 |
[10:29] | one of my best men to drive you | 你们会由我最优秀的人手之一开车接送 |
[10:31] | and a backup vehicle for protection. | 还会配备一辆备用车 保证安全 |
[10:32] | This close to the border, | 离边境这么近 |
[10:33] | there are checkpoints all over the place. | 到处都是检查点 |
[10:35] | They can be tricky. | 挺棘手的 |
[10:37] | Fortunately, the right bribes | 幸运的是 知道怎么贿赂 |
[10:38] | can get a man where he needs to go. | 就可以到达目的地 |
[10:41] | I’ll have a double Scotch waiting for you | 等你回来之后我会倒上 |
[10:43] | when you get back. | 两份苏格兰威士忌等你 |
[10:44] | You’re not coming? | 你不来吗 |
[10:45] | I’ve made a lot of trouble in Iran through the years. | 这些年我在伊朗惹了不少麻烦 |
[10:48] | Best not to have a sore thumb sticking out. | 最好还是不要去招惹是非了 |
[10:56] | When we get to the checkpoint, don’t speak. | 到检查点的时候 别说话 |
[10:58] | Don’t draw attention. | 别引人注意 |
[10:59] | Just look out the windshield at the view. | 看窗外的景色就行 |
[11:01] | They’ll forget me the moment they see me. | 他们转眼之间就会忘了我 |
[11:34] | These dog tags were the only thing he had on him. | 这些胸牌是他身上唯一的东西 |
[11:37] | You have a release? | 有释放证明吗 |
[11:38] | You kidding? We don’t exist. | 开什么玩笑 我们是不存在的组织 |
[11:41] | We didn’t invite this guy here, | 这家伙不是我们请来的 |
[11:42] | and we sure as hell don’t want him found here. | 我们当然也不希望他找到这 |
[11:46] | He’s your problem now. | 现在他是你的麻烦了 |
[12:00] | Hutton? | 哈顿 |
[12:06] | Harold? | 哈罗德 |
[12:07] | Hey, is it really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[12:10] | It’s me, Dan. | 是我 丹 |
[12:19] | I’ve dreamt of this moment so many times. | 这一刻 我梦见过好多次了 |
[12:22] | I can’t believe I’m looking at you. | 不敢相信我现在正看着你 |
[12:25] | I went to your funeral. | 我去参加了你的葬礼 |
[12:27] | How did you survive? | 你怎么活下来的 |
[12:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:35] | They tortured me for… | 他们折磨我 |
[12:38] | I don’t know how long, | 我都不知道有多久了 |
[12:41] | traded me, | 拿我做交易 |
[12:43] | sold me for intel — different factions. | 用我换取不同派别的情报 |
[12:47] | Do you remember anyone who had you? | 你记得自己被谁拘禁过吗 |
[12:48] | Even for a short time? | 哪怕只有很短的一段时间 |
[12:53] | There was an Iranian. | 有个伊朗人 |
[12:56] | They called him The Simoon. | 他们叫他萨姆旋风 |
[12:57] | Everyone in the intelligence community has heard of him. | 整个情报界都听说过他 |
[13:00] | He’s been a dangerous intel leak in the Middle East for years. | 多年来 他都是中东地区危险的情报泄露人 |
[13:03] | Name means “Poison wind.” | 他代号的意思是”剧毒之风” |
[13:06] | Everywhere he goes, people die. | 无论他去哪 都会出人命 |
[13:07] | The intel he’s given to terrorist cells | 他提供给恐怖组织的情报 |
[13:09] | has led to armed embassy raids in Pakistan, | 导致了巴基斯坦大使馆遭袭 |
[13:12] | a consulate bombing in Syria, | 在叙利亚的领事馆爆炸 |
[13:15] | the death of countless U.S. Citizens. | 夺走了不计其数美国公民的生命 |
[13:18] | Dan, it’s a miracle you’re alive. | 丹 你能活下来是个奇迹 |
[13:22] | It’s a miracle we’re both alive. | 我们都活了下来 这才是奇迹 |
[13:25] | I remember that day in Kuwait. | 我还记得在科威特的那一晚 |
[13:30] | How did you survive that? | 你是怎么活下来的 |
[13:34] | I’m not sure. | 我也不确定 |
[13:36] | But you did, thank God. | 但你活下来了 感谢上帝 |
[13:42] | Harold, the last time I saw you… | 哈罗德 上次我见你的时候 |
[13:46] | I want to apologize. | 我想向你道歉 |
[13:48] | That’s behind us now. | 这事已经过去了 |
[13:51] | I was young. | 我当时太年轻了 |
[13:55] | What you saw was none of your business in the first place. | 你所看到的事和你本来就没有任何关系 |
[13:57] | It’s too late. I went to the Captain. | 太迟了 我去找了队长 |
[13:58] | I’m not gonna be an accomplice | 不管你卷进什么烂摊子 |
[14:00] | to whatever you got yourself involved with. | 我都不会成为你的共犯 |
[14:01] | I told him everything I saw. | 我告诉了他我看到的一切 |
[14:03] | You told him about the money? | 你跟他说了那笔钱的事 |
[14:03] | I did what I had to. You didn’t leave me a choice. | 我必须这么做 你让我别无选择 |
[14:05] | You had a choice. The choice to do | 你本来有选择的 选择 |
[14:06] | exactly what I told you to do. Leave it alone. | 按照我说的做 别管这件事 |
[14:08] | I don’t take my orders from you. | 我不需要听从你的命令 |
[14:10] | You have no idea how much worse you’ve made this, Hutton. | 你不知道你把这件事变得多棘手 哈顿 |
[14:12] | That some sort of threat? | 你这是在威胁我吗 |
[14:17] | Oh! I’m hit! | 我中枪了 |
[14:18] | – Oh, God! I’m hit! – Hold on, hold on, hold on! | -天呐 我中枪了 -坚持住 |
[14:21] | It all seems so unimportant now. | 现在看来那些都不重要了 |
[14:25] | But I knew, sitting in captivity, despite what I did, | 但我知道 在我被囚时 无论我做了什么 |
[14:29] | that you would come back for me. | 你都会回来救我 |
[14:31] | You would never abandon me. | 你绝不会抛弃我 |
[14:34] | Because you’re honorable. | 因为你是一个高尚的人 |
[14:37] | That’s what sustained me. | 这支撑着我坚持下去 |
[14:41] | That if Harold Cooper survived that firefight, | 如果哈罗德·库珀能从那场火拼中幸存 |
[14:43] | he would come back for me, no matter what. | 他会不顾一切地回来救我 |
[14:46] | Minesweep! This is Minesweep One! | 扫雷行动组 这里是扫雷一组 |
[14:48] | We are under attack. Under fire. | 我们被袭击了 被袭击了 |
[14:49] | This is Lieutenant Harold Cooper, Minesweeper One. | 我是哈罗德·库珀中尉 扫雷一组 |
[14:52] | We are under attack. | 我们被袭击了 |
[14:59] | So when I finally escaped and I knew enough to get myself here, | 当我终于逃出来之后 我很清楚要来这里 |
[15:03] | I also knew there was only one person | 我还知道 只有一个人 |
[15:06] | that I could reach out to — | 能向我伸出援手 |
[15:08] | one person who would stop at nothing | 一个会不顾一切 |
[15:11] | to get me the rest of the way home. | 带我回家的人 |
[15:14] | And here you are… | 而你来了 |
[15:17] | to rescue me. | 来救我了 |
[15:19] | Dan. | 丹 |
[15:21] | I’m gonna get you home. | 我会带你回家的 |
[15:27] | Thank you, my friend. | 谢谢你 我的朋友 |
[15:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:41] | Taste a bit of allspice? | 味道有点像多香果 |
[15:43] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[15:44] | For arthritis and libido. | 可以治疗关节炎 增强性欲 |
[15:51] | Whoever your friend’s package is, | 无论你朋友的目标是谁 |
[15:53] | I assume the outpost wants to get rid of him. | 我想哨站肯定想摆脱他 |
[15:55] | I would assume as much. | 我也这么想 |
[15:57] | But I’m sure the Revolutionary Guard would like to have him. | 但我肯定革命卫队也想要他 |
[16:00] | They’d find him sooner or later. | 早晚他们都会找到他的 |
[16:02] | Well, time, for now, is on our side. | 目前 时间对我们有利 |
[16:07] | I think we may have a situation. | 我想我们这边可能有情况了 |
[16:09] | Have you heard from Harold? | 你收到哈罗德的消息了 |
[16:10] | No. But our scouts say | 不是 但我们的侦察兵说 |
[16:12] | the route between him and the airstrip | 他到私人机场的这段路上 |
[16:14] | is suddenly swarming with patrols. | 突然多了很多巡逻兵 |
[16:18] | Trouble? | 有麻烦吗 |
[16:19] | How many extra men can you bring me? | 你能多给我多少人手 |
[16:20] | I’m paying $3,000 a man now. | 我现在给他们三千每人 |
[16:23] | I’ll double it. I need men who can shoot straight. | 我会翻倍 我需要会开枪的人 |
[16:26] | I’ll make the call. | 我去联系 |
[16:32] | Harold? You on your way? | 哈罗德 你出来了吗 |
[16:33] | Not quite. I’ve spoken with Hutton. | 还没有 我和哈顿谈了 |
[16:35] | – There’s been a development. – What kind? | -有新情况 -什么情况 |
[16:37] | Hutton told me the last person who held him in captivity | 哈顿说之前囚禁他的人 |
[16:39] | is a man known as The Simoon. | 叫做萨姆旋风 |
[16:42] | Harold, you got to get the hell out of there right now. | 哈罗德 你得赶紧从那里出来 |
[16:44] | Why? What do you know? | 怎么了 你知道什么 |
[16:45] | The roads are swarming with patrols, | 路上全是巡逻兵 |
[16:47] | which means The Simoon is already on the scent. | 意味着萨姆旋风已经得到了线索 |
[16:49] | You need to get back to the airstrip as fast as you can. | 你得尽快赶到私人机场 |
[16:52] | We’ll have the engines running. | 我们启动飞机等你 |
[16:54] | He’s mobilized to find Hutton? | 他调动了兵力为找到哈顿 |
[16:55] | And he’ll burn the city to find him. | 他还会为找到他烧了这座城 |
[16:57] | I’m bringing on extra men. | 我会加派人手 |
[16:59] | We’ll lock down the landing field. | 封锁停机坪 |
[17:01] | You just get yourself there in one piece, | 你就赶紧活着到这 |
[17:03] | and I’ll get us airborne. | 我带咱们飞出这里 |
[17:04] | We can be there in 30 minutes. | 我们三十分钟后到 |
[17:05] | 30 minutes. Go. Now. | 三十分钟 赶紧出发 |
[17:07] | That gives you 15. | 那你就有一刻钟 |
[17:09] | Notify your men. Tell them to expect a fight. | 通知你的人 让他们准备好迎战 |
[17:11] | It’s gonna be a hell of a lot more difficult | 想要从这出去 |
[17:13] | getting out of town than it was getting in. | 可比进来时困难得多 |
[17:27] | – Denora Mejia? – Yes? | -德诺拉·梅吉亚 -什么事 |
[17:29] | Agent Kevin Thompson. This is Agent Ritter. | 凯文·汤普森探员 这是里特探员 |
[17:31] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[17:32] | It’s about Elizabeth Keen. | 是关于伊丽莎白·基恩的 |
[17:36] | – I don’t understand. – But you’re familiar with | -我不明白 -但你知道 |
[17:37] | – the name Raymond Reddington. – What does this have to do with — | -雷蒙德·雷丁顿这个名字 -这有什么关系 |
[17:39] | Have you heard of him? | 你听说过他吗 |
[17:40] | Of course. He’s a wanted fugitive. | 当然 他是个通缉逃犯 |
[17:42] | He’s also Keen’s father. | 他也是基恩的父亲 |
[17:45] | Open it. | 打开看 |
[17:47] | That man is one of our agents. | 这个男人是我们的探员 |
[17:49] | He’s staking out Keen’s building. | 他在基恩的家外盯梢 |
[17:52] | Four years go, Reddington and Keen went on the run together. | 四年前 雷丁顿和基恩一起逃命 |
[17:55] | She was on the FBI’s Most Wanted list. | 她曾在联调局的通缉犯名单上 |
[17:56] | It says here her name is Masha Rostova. | 上面写着她名叫玛莎·罗斯托娃 |
[17:59] | It also says she’s the daughter of a KGB agent. | 还说她是克格勃特工的女儿 |
[18:02] | A notorious KGB agent named Katarina Rostova. | 一个叫卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃的臭名昭著的克格勃特工 |
[18:07] | The agent out front — He’s not looking for Reddington. | 前面的那个探员 他不是在找雷丁顿 |
[18:09] | He’s looking for her. | 他在找她 |
[18:10] | As bad as he is, Rostova’s worse. | 尽管他很坏 但罗斯托娃更甚 |
[18:13] | The child you’re being asked to care for is their granddaughter. | 让你照顾的那个孩子是他们的孙女 |
[18:16] | They’re in Keen’s life, | 他们是基恩生活的一部分 |
[18:17] | and if you take this job, they’ll be in yours, as well. | 如果你接这个工作 他们也会成为你生活的一部分 |
[18:21] | Right. | 嗯 |
[18:27] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:30] | I never meant to put anyone in danger. | 我从不想让任何人陷入危险 |
[18:33] | We’ll make it, Dan. | 我们会出去的 丹 |
[18:34] | 20 minutes, and we’re in the air. | 二十分钟后 我们就在天上了 |
[18:36] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:39] | All seems too familiar. | 一切都似曾相识 |
[18:42] | Long ride, hostile territory. | 长途旅行 在敌方领土上 |
[18:44] | Try and relax. | 试着放松一下 |
[18:50] | I can’t go back, Harold. | 我不能回去 哈罗德 |
[18:53] | Not another hole in the ground. | 不能再沦为囚徒了 |
[18:55] | You’re not going back. | 你不会回去的 |
[18:56] | Yeah, well, this guy, The Simoon, | 好吧 这个家伙 萨姆旋风 |
[19:01] | if he comes after us… | 如果他找上我们 |
[19:04] | maybe he can take you this time instead. | 也许这次他能带走你 |
[19:13] | You answered the phone, so you’re still alive. | 你接电话了 说明你还活着 |
[19:16] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[19:17] | We’re approaching the checkpoint. Hang on. | 我们正接近检查站 等等 |
[19:41] | – I don’t like this. – What’s wrong? | -情况有点不妙 -怎么了 |
[19:43] | The policeman at the checkpoint — | 检查站的警察 |
[19:44] | He’s carrying an H&K416. | 他拿着一把HK416突击步枪 |
[19:47] | That’s pretty new. | 那很新啊 |
[19:48] | – And expensive. – Too expensive for police. | -还很贵 -对警察来说太昂贵了 |
[19:51] | Harold, you need to get the hell out of there right now. | 哈罗德 你得赶紧离开那里 |
[19:54] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[19:55] | Harold. Harold, talk to me. | 哈罗德 哈罗德 跟我说话 |
[19:58] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[19:59] | Get the Post Office on the phone. | 给邮局那面打电话 |
[20:01] | Harold! | 哈罗德 |
[20:12] | Tell them I work for the United States government. | 告诉他们我为美国政府工作 |
[20:14] | The FBI. We’re here on official business. | 联调局 我们来是有公务 |
[20:16] | They know who you are, Harold. | 他们知道你是谁 哈罗德 |
[20:20] | How could they possibly know that? | 他们怎么会知道 |
[20:22] | ‘Cause I told them. | 因为我告诉了他们 |
[20:29] | Looks like The Simoon wants a word with you after all. | 看起来萨姆旋风还是想跟你聊两句 |
[20:38] | – Anything? – Nothing. | -有消息吗 -没有 |
[20:40] | But Aram’s on with Reddington now. | 但阿兰姆连线上雷丁顿了 |
[20:41] | Okay, I’ve got eyes on the checkpoint. | 好 我找到检查站了 |
[20:42] | The last thing I heard was men yelling in Farsi. | 我最后听到的就是有人在用波斯语吵吵 |
[20:45] | Lots of it. That was 13 minutes ago. | 很多人 那是十三分钟以前 |
[20:48] | And if Harold was taken, | 如果哈罗德被抓了 |
[20:50] | they may have put him in another vehicle. | 他们也许用其他车载他 |
[20:52] | This is about the SIPRNet cable. Daniel Hutton. | 这是秘密网络上的那件事 丹尼尔·哈顿 |
[20:55] | Got it. Okay, looks like they shoved him into a blue sedan. | 找到了 看起他们把他塞进了一辆蓝色轿车 |
[20:58] | Alright, tracking from there, they headed northwest, | 好 从那之后他们往西北去了 |
[21:01] | made their way to what looks like | 行进的路线看起来 |
[21:02] | some kind of old palace or estate outside Zahedan. | 终点是扎黑丹外的一处旧宫殿或是庄园 |
[21:05] | We should call the State Department. | 我们该联系国务院 |
[21:07] | No, there’s no time for that. | 不 没时间了 |
[21:08] | They could start back-channel negotiations. | 他们可以进行秘密协商 |
[21:10] | – I can do better. – What, better than the State Department? | -我能做得更好 -什么 比国务院更好 |
[21:13] | Way better. And more importantly, faster. | 好很多 而且重要的是 更快 |
[21:15] | We have one chance to get Harold out alive. | 我们只有一次机会把哈罗德活着带出来 |
[21:18] | So listen carefully. | 所以听好了 |
[21:23] | How quickly fates change. | 命运真是变幻无常 |
[21:27] | Isn’t that right, Harold? | 对不对 哈罗德 |
[21:30] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[21:31] | What I had to do to survive. | 为了活着必须做的事而已 |
[21:33] | Do you know how many different groups held me over the years? | 你知道这么多年来我被多少组织囚禁过吗 |
[21:38] | The Kurds, the Iranians. | 库尔德人 伊朗人 |
[21:41] | Couldn’t keep track after a while. | 后来都记不清了 |
[21:43] | So, tell me — How easy was it to sell me out? | 所以 告诉我 出卖我是有多容易 |
[21:47] | – I never did that. – You left me for dead | -我没有出卖你 -你丢下了我等死 |
[21:50] | because I found out you were illegally funding those same Kurds. | 就因为我发现你在非法资助那些库尔德人 |
[21:54] | That is not what happened. | 不是那样的 |
[21:55] | Because I blew the whistle. | 因为我揭发了你 |
[21:56] | I had no idea we were gonna be ambushed. | 我根本不知道我们会被伏击 |
[21:58] | I heard you got the Navy Cross for your bravery that day. | 我听说你因为那天的英勇行为得到了海军十字勋章 |
[22:06] | But we know what really happened, don’t we? | 但我们都知道事实并非那样 不是吗 |
[22:09] | This is Minesweeper One, Lieutenant Harold Cooper. | 这里是扫雷一组 哈罗德·库珀中尉 |
[22:12] | We are under attack. | 我们被袭击了 |
[22:14] | Hold on, Hutton. Hold on. | 坚持住 哈顿 坚持住 |
[22:25] | Hutton! | 哈顿 |
[22:28] | But we weren’t ambushed, were we? | 但我们并不是被伏击了 不是吗 |
[22:33] | Your Kurdish pals came for me, not you. | 你那些库尔德伙伴是冲我来的 不是你 |
[22:38] | Get your hands off me. | 放开我 |
[22:41] | Harold? | 哈罗德 |
[22:45] | Cooper! | 库珀 |
[22:49] | Cooper! Cooper! | 库珀 库珀 |
[22:52] | Cooper! | 库珀 |
[23:02] | They traded me. | 他们出卖了我 |
[23:04] | Sold me to their enemies | 把我卖给了敌人 |
[23:07] | to fund their war. | 资助他们的战争 |
[23:10] | Everyone may think that you would never leave a brother to die, | 其他人也许认为你绝不会抛弃战友 |
[23:14] | but I know you’d never think twice. | 但我知道你连眼睛都不会眨一下 |
[23:16] | You can believe what you want. | 你怎么想都行 |
[23:18] | But I didn’t plan the ambush, and I wanted to go after you. | 但伏击不是我策划的 而且我是想要救你的 |
[23:22] | Then why didn’t you? | 那你怎么没来 |
[23:25] | Was the ambush your idea? | 伏击是你安排的吗 |
[23:26] | – Mind your tone, Lieutenant. – Was Hutton captured to keep | -注意语气 上尉 -哈顿被抓 |
[23:27] | – our arrangement a secret? – He threatened to expose the mission. | -就为了隐藏我们的秘密吗 -他威胁要曝光任务 |
[23:30] | Get me on a plane back to Kuwait. | 给我一架飞机回科威特 |
[23:31] | Lieutenant Hutton was executed by Kurdish rebels an hour ago. | 哈顿上尉一小时前被库尔德叛军处决了 |
[23:41] | You survived an ambush. | 你从伏击中活了下来 |
[23:43] | Fought valiantly. | 英勇战斗 |
[23:45] | I’m going to recommend you for the Navy Cross. | 我会推荐授予你海军十字勋章 |
[23:49] | That’ll put you on the fast track, Harold. | 你会青云直上的 哈罗德 |
[23:51] | Any job you want. | 职位随你挑 |
[23:54] | Or you can raise a stink and throw it all away. | 或者你可以自找麻烦 搅黄这一切 |
[23:57] | Either way, Hutton’s still gonna be dead, | 不管怎样 哈顿都已经死了 |
[24:00] | and the cash flow continues. | 资助也不会停止 |
[24:02] | You had him executed. | 你害他被处决了 |
[24:03] | I followed orders. | 我只是执行命令 |
[24:07] | And if you’re as smart as I think you are, | 如果你真的聪明的话 |
[24:10] | you will, too. | 你也会的 |
[24:13] | You were a traitor | 你是个叛徒 |
[24:15] | treated like a patriot. | 却被当成爱国者 |
[24:18] | I was a patriot | 我是个爱国者 |
[24:20] | treated like a traitor. | 却被当成叛徒 |
[24:23] | So that’s what I became. | 所以我就成了叛徒 |
[24:30] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[24:32] | You’re The Simoon. | 你就是萨姆旋风 |
[24:36] | Pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[24:49] | Excuse me. Do you know how to get to the White House? | 抱歉 请问你知道白宫怎么走吗 |
[24:51] | Sure. Spend a lot of money. | 当然 花点钱就行 |
[24:54] | Good to know Reddington hasn’t lost his sense of humor. | 很高兴雷丁顿还是这么有幽默感 |
[24:56] | – I’m Ressler. – Campbell. | -我是雷斯勒 -坎贝尔 |
[24:58] | You know what we’re supposed to do now? | 你知道我们要做什么吗 |
[25:00] | Yeah. Find the Dungeon Master. | 知道 去找地下城主 |
[25:16] | Didn’t you see the sign? | 没看到牌子吗 |
[25:18] | – Yeah. It said “Open.” – Well, we’re not. | -看到了 写着营业 -好吧 我们不营业 |
[25:20] | Yeah, well, you are to us. Mr. Homan said so. | 好吧 你对我们营业 霍曼先生说的 |
[25:29] | What the hell is this thing? | 这是什么玩意儿 |
[25:31] | It’s not a PlayStation, pal. | 反正不是游戏机 伙计 |
[25:32] | Let’s see the case. | 让我看看钱 |
[25:38] | $200,000. | 二十万 |
[25:39] | And a set of coordinates. | 还有一组坐标 |
[25:40] | Mr. Homan said you’d know what to do with them. | 霍曼先生说你知道该做什么 |
[25:42] | I do. | 我知道 |
[25:46] | Let’s get the party started. | 那我们开始狂欢吧 |
[25:48] | I know what to do. | 我知道该怎么做 |
[25:50] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[26:01] | What did we just pay for? | 我们刚刚买了什么 |
[26:03] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[26:05] | And with Reddington, it’s pointless to ask. | 而且凭对雷丁顿的了解 问也是白问 |
[26:08] | So, you work for him? | 所以你为他工作吗 |
[26:10] | Reddington? | 雷丁顿吗 |
[26:11] | No, but he certainly thinks so. | 不 但他显然是这么想的 |
[26:15] | Yeah, it’s done. Whatever it is. | 是 事情办了 不管那是什么事 |
[26:17] | Splendid. Please thank Francesca for me. | 太好了 替我谢谢弗朗西斯卡 |
[26:20] | And trust that as far as Harold is concerned, | 相信我 对哈罗德来说 |
[26:22] | we are now in the gifted hands of a master. | 我们是有位天才城主帮忙了 |
[26:26] | Time to storm the castle. | 该进攻城堡了 |
[26:28] | It’s a heavily armed compound, and there is only five of us. | 那是个装备精良的基地 而我们就五个人 |
[26:31] | You’re right. Even the Magnificent Seven had seven. | 没错 连七勇士都有七个人呢 |
[26:34] | Slim chance of survival. | 幸存可能性很小 |
[26:37] | Impossible odds. | 几乎为零 |
[26:38] | This’ll be fun. | 会很好玩的 |
[26:42] | How could you do it? | 你怎么能这么做呢 |
[26:44] | The intel you gave Iran cost people’s lives. | 你供出去的信息害死了很多人 |
[26:47] | I held out for years. | 我坚持了很多年 |
[26:51] | Through beatings, in solitary, in cages. | 被打 被囚禁 被关在笼子里 |
[26:57] | Then I realized | 然后我意识到 |
[27:00] | no one was coming. | 没有人会来救我了 |
[27:03] | How could I do it… | 你问我我怎么做得出 |
[27:09] | …Harold? | 哈罗德 |
[27:12] | How could you? | 你又怎么做得出 |
[27:13] | You gave them access to Naval intelligence. | 你让他们进入了海军情报网络 |
[27:15] | I did. | 是的 |
[27:16] | Then they upgraded the network, | 然后他们升级了网络 |
[27:18] | and I got shut out. | 我就进不去了 |
[27:20] | After that, I interpreted data. | 之后 我开始破解信息 |
[27:21] | It was easy when I knew the players. | 是我认识的人就很容易 |
[27:24] | That gave me value. | 我就还有价值 |
[27:25] | But now the only player I know is you, | 但现在我认识的只有你了 |
[27:27] | which is why you’re here. | 所以你才在这里 |
[27:29] | I won’t cooperate with them. | 我不会合作的 |
[27:31] | Because it’s the wrong thing to do. | 因为这样做是不对的 |
[27:32] | The wrong thing. | 不对的 |
[27:35] | You certainly know all about that. | 你当然知道什么对什么不对了 |
[27:39] | By text, not by phone. | 短信 都不是电话 |
[27:41] | She quit via text. | 她发条短信就走人了 |
[27:43] | That’s unbelievable. | 简直无法相信 |
[27:44] | I know. I thought she was perfect. | 我知道 我还以为她是完美的 |
[27:46] | – What are you gonna do? – Well, that’s why I’m calling. | -你打算怎么办 -这就是我打给你的原因 |
[27:48] | I am stuck at work, and Agnes is gonna be home soon. | 我非常忙 但艾格尼斯很快就要到家了 |
[27:51] | I’m happy to help. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[27:52] | I’m so sorry about this. | 很抱歉这么麻烦你 |
[27:54] | Oh, don’t be silly. I’d love to look after Agnes. | 别傻了 我非常乐意照看艾格尼斯 |
[27:56] | Really? Are you sure? | 真的吗 你确定 |
[27:57] | Of course. Take your time. | 当然 你慢慢忙 |
[27:59] | The longer you stay at the office, | 你在办公室忙多久 |
[28:01] | the more time I’ll have to spoil her rotten. | 我就有多少时间来宠坏她 |
[28:03] | Thank you. You’re a lifesaver. I don’t know what happened. | 谢谢 你真是救世主 我不知道到底怎么了 |
[28:06] | Don’t beat yourself up. | 不要太自责了 |
[28:07] | Sometimes people just aren’t who they seem to be. | 有时候 有些人并不像别人认为的那样 |
[28:13] | No way we are getting in there. | 我们不可能进得去的 |
[28:14] | – Where’s your faith? – I left my faith on the jet. | -你的信心哪去了 -早被我落在飞机上了 |
[28:17] | Let’s go back and get it. | 我们回去拿吧 |
[28:18] | We breach in two minutes. | 我们两分钟后行动 |
[28:19] | – Raymond, even with help – – It will be a bloodbath. | -雷蒙德 即使有人帮 -也会是一场血战 |
[28:22] | Yes, but not our blood. | 是的 但流的不是我们的血 |
[28:24] | So many of my prisoners, during torture, | 我有很多囚犯在面对折磨的时候 |
[28:27] | they break down, beg for mercy. | 他们崩溃 乞哀告怜 |
[28:30] | But not you. Right, Harold? | 但你不会 是吗 哈罗德 |
[28:33] | Remember those cages I said they kept me in | 还记得我说过头几年他们用来 |
[28:36] | those first few years? | 关我的牢笼吗 |
[28:42] | You’re in one. | 你这个就是其中之一 |
[28:45] | I’ll check back on you in a few decades. | 几十年后我再回来看你 |
[28:48] | For what it’s worth, Dan… | 无论如何 丹 |
[28:53] | I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:17] | – 20 seconds. – This is a death sentence. | -二十秒 -这是死刑判决 |
[29:19] | Farhad, you and your men to the south. | 法哈德 你带着你的人去南边 |
[29:21] | Dembe, you and I to the north. | 邓比 你跟我去北边 |
[29:22] | They will kill us all. | 他们会把我们全杀了 |
[29:24] | Ready on your go. | 准备好了就出发吧 |
[29:25] | We are not ready. | 我们还没准备好 |
[29:26] | – 10… – I am not! | -十秒 -我还没准备好 |
[29:27] | …9, 8… | …九…八 |
[29:29] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[29:30] | Here we go. | 好戏开场 |
[29:36] | I won a rather high-stakes game | 我最近在一场神奇的聚会上 |
[29:38] | magically gathering recently, | 赢了一场高风险游戏 |
[29:40] | and I’ve called in my chits. | 我叫人来还债了 |
[29:49] | Wait, listen to this. | 等等 仔细听 |
[29:51] | Listen. | 听 |
[30:00] | That our cue, fellas. Let’s go. | 这就是暗示 朋友们 出发吧 |
[31:25] | Not another step. | 别想再走一步 |
[31:28] | Looks like you have better friends than I did. | 看来你的朋友比我的更好 |
[31:31] | At least they tried to save you. | 至少他们想来救你 |
[31:35] | Raymond, I’m out of ammo. | 雷蒙德 我没子弹了 |
[32:00] | Red! | 红魔 |
[32:06] | What took you so long? | 你怎么来得这么慢 |
[32:08] | It’s over, Dan. | 结束了 丹 |
[32:09] | No. | 不 |
[32:11] | I won’t let you leave me behind again. | 我不会让你再一次把我丢下 |
[32:13] | If I can’t trade you to the Iranians, | 要是我没办法拿你跟伊朗人交易 |
[32:15] | I’ll trade you to your own people for a way out. | 我就拿你跟你的人交易来换生路 |
[32:34] | Harold! | 哈罗德 |
[32:36] | Help me! | 救我 |
[32:37] | Please, help me, Harold. | 求你了 救我 哈罗德 |
[32:39] | Please. | 求你了 |
[32:42] | Harold, please. | 哈罗德 求你了 |
[32:45] | Cooper! | 库珀 |
[32:48] | Cooper! Cooper! | 库珀 库珀 |
[32:51] | Cooper! | 库珀 |
[33:09] | I’m sorry, Harold. | 我很抱歉 哈罗德 |
[33:12] | You should’ve learned your lesson the first time. | 你应该从第一次就吸取教训的 |
[33:18] | Harold, you okay? | 哈罗德 你还好吗 |
[33:26] | – I couldn’t leave him again. – We have to go. | -我不能再把他丢在这了 -我们得走了 |
[33:29] | He isn’t your burden anymore. | 他不再是你的负担了 |
[33:31] | – Isn’t he? – What is it you need, Harold? | -不是吗 -你需要什么 哈罗德 |
[33:33] | A reminder that you’re a good man, a moral man? | 一个能提醒你是一个有道德的好人的人吗 |
[33:36] | ‘Cause you didn’t need to save Daniel Hutton to know that. | 你不需要通过拯救丹尼尔·哈顿来证明这一点 |
[33:38] | You just needed to look in a mirror. | 你只需要照照镜子 |
[33:39] | What I did to him has followed me half my life. | 我对他做的事已经跟随了我半辈子 |
[33:41] | And it’s time to let it go. | 是时候放手了 |
[33:43] | Now come on! We need to move. | 现在赶紧 我们得走了 |
[34:05] | You did what you thought was right. | 你做了你认为是对的事情 |
[34:09] | Put your safety on the line | 为了那个你以为 |
[34:10] | for a man you thought was your friend. | 是你朋友的人出生入死 |
[34:13] | He betrayed you, and now he’s dead. | 他背叛了你 现在他死了 |
[34:16] | Your secret is safe. | 你的秘密是安全的 |
[34:18] | If there was ever a reason to celebrate, | 如果要找个理由庆祝一下 |
[34:21] | The Simoon is finished. | 那就是萨姆旋风结束了 |
[34:23] | You helped yourself and your country. | 你帮助了你自己和你的国家 |
[34:26] | Close the book. | 忘掉过去 |
[34:27] | Raise a glass. | 举起酒杯 |
[34:35] | How do you do it? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[34:37] | Wake up each morning content to live a lie? | 每天早上醒来继续带着谎言活下去 |
[34:40] | How do you put on a face for the world? | 你是如何戴上面具来面对这个世界的 |
[34:44] | I don’t live a lie. | 我不带着谎言生活 |
[34:48] | I may once have had another identity, | 我或许曾有过另外一个身份 |
[34:50] | but that identity no longer exists. | 但那个身份已经是过去式了 |
[34:53] | I am exactly who I am. | 现在的我就是真实的我 |
[34:57] | And I can assure you, | 并且我可以向你保证 |
[34:59] | I’m a far more interesting Raymond Reddington | 我是一个比以往的雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[35:02] | than Raymond Reddington ever was. | 更有趣的雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[35:04] | And what about Ilya Koslov? | 那伊利亚∙科思洛夫呢 |
[35:06] | I’ve always believed who you are should define you, | 我一直相信人应该由现在的自己所定义 |
[35:09] | not who you were. | 而不是过去那个 |
[35:12] | And I don’t know anyone | 我没见过比你 |
[35:15] | that should be more at peace with who they are than you. | 更应该与现在的自己和平共处的人了 |
[35:20] | Whatever decisions you make going forward… | 无论你以后做出怎么样的决定 |
[35:27] | I hope they grant you that peace. | 我希望它们能给你带来平和 |
[35:37] | Do you like contests? Because I love contests. | 你喜欢比赛吗 因为我超爱比赛 |
[35:41] | What kind of contest? | 怎么样的比赛 |
[35:43] | I was thinking a drawing contest. | 我在想画画比赛 |
[35:46] | I know you like princesses, | 我知道你喜欢公主 |
[35:47] | so I got a princess coloring book. | 所以我有一本公主填色书 |
[35:52] | I bet you can’t color a whole page | 我猜你肯定没办法在 |
[35:55] | in, say, five minutes. | 五分钟内填满 |
[35:57] | Do you think you can? | 你觉得你可以吗 |
[35:59] | Then that’s the contest. | 这就是比赛 |
[36:01] | Take this book and these pencils, and you go into your room. | 拿着这本书和这些笔去你房间 |
[36:04] | In five minutes, | 五分钟之后 |
[36:05] | I’ll come in and see if you’ve finished. Okay? | 我会去看你完成了没 好吗 |
[36:23] | Mr. Reddington called in a drone strike. | 雷丁顿先生呼叫了无人机袭击 |
[36:25] | From a gaming store. | 从游戏商店里 |
[36:27] | I don’t know how he did it — just that it saved my life. | 我不知道他是怎么做到的 但是救了我一命 |
[36:30] | Why were you there in the first place? | 你到底去那里做什么 |
[36:32] | And why go with Reddington? | 为什么和雷丁顿一起去 |
[36:34] | Other than that he can call in a drone strike | 还有他怎么能从从游戏室里 |
[36:36] | from a gaming store. | 发动无人机袭击 |
[36:37] | I went with Reddington | 我和雷丁顿一起去 |
[36:38] | because we have no authority in Iran. | 是因为我们在伊朗没有执法权 |
[36:40] | And the reason I went was simple — | 我去的理由很简单 |
[36:43] | 30 years ago, I thought a soldier in my unit had been killed. | 三十年前 我以为我队里一名士兵被人杀了 |
[36:46] | Daniel Hutton. | 丹尼尔·哈顿 |
[36:47] | The SIPRNet cable told you he was still alive. | 秘密网络告诉你他还活着 |
[36:49] | Right. I went to try and bring him home, | 没错 我去带他回家 |
[36:51] | and in the process, he died. | 但是在这过程中 他死了 |
[36:55] | That’s awful. Were you two close? | 太可怕了 你们俩关系很要好吗 |
[36:57] | We were, once. | 曾经是的 |
[36:59] | In many ways, | 在这多方面 |
[36:59] | he was instrumental in shaping the person I am today. | 他塑造了今天的我 |
[37:06] | Is your mind made up about what you’re gonna tell her | 你决定好要怎么把雷丁顿的身份 |
[37:08] | about Reddington’s identity? | 告诉她了吗 |
[37:10] | It is. | 决定好了 |
[37:13] | It’s made up about a lot of things. | 我决定好了很多事 |
[37:16] | Well, isn’t this like finding four peas in a pod. | 这就像是在一颗豆荚里找出四颗豌豆 |
[37:20] | Is there a snowball’s chance in hell | 是否有一丝可能 |
[37:21] | I’m gonna like anything y’all have to say? | 我会喜欢你们接下来要说的话 |
[37:24] | I’d say… definitely not. | 我会说绝对不可能 |
[37:29] | Harold, to the Scotch. | 哈罗德 去喝一杯威士忌 |
[37:38] | You said you wanted to talk about Reddington. | 你说你想聊聊雷丁顿 |
[37:40] | So talk. | 那就聊吧 |
[37:44] | Reddington is… | 雷丁顿 |
[37:48] | He’s not the person you think he is. | 他和你所想的不一样 |
[37:52] | Okay. I’ll bite. | 好吧 我信了 |
[37:55] | Who is he? | 他是什么人 |
[38:00] | He’s a much better person than I gave him credit for. | 他是一个比我想象中还要好的人 |
[38:04] | He’s a much better person than I gave him credit for. | 至于我就不是了 |
[38:07] | Harold, you’re not making any sense. | 哈罗德 你的话我听不懂 |
[38:16] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[38:17] | A truth I should have told a long time ago. | 一个我很久以前就应该讲的事实 |
[38:42] | Okay! Five minutes are up! | 好了 五分钟到了 |
[38:44] | Ready or not, here I come! | 不管你是否准备好了 我来了 |
[38:47] | 丹尼尔·哈顿 美国海军 1964年4月12日至1989年1月26日 英雄 | |
[38:57] | You’re giving the Navy Cross to The Simoon? | 你要把海军十字勋章交给萨姆旋风吗 |
[39:00] | Putting it where it belongs. | 物归原主而已 |
[39:03] | He was a brave man. | 他是个勇敢的人 |
[39:06] | I was a coward. | 我是个懦夫 |
[39:08] | He refused to follow an illegal order. | 他拒绝服从非法命令 |
[39:09] | I insisted on carrying it out. | 我坚持要执行 |
[39:12] | I knew the payments weren’t authorized, | 我知道付款没有经过批准 |
[39:14] | that someone up the chain of command was breaking the rules. | 上级中有人违法 |
[39:17] | They were higher on that chain than I was, | 他们的级别比我高 |
[39:20] | so I didn’t ask any questions. | 所以我没有质疑 |
[39:22] | And I didn’t stand with Hutton when he did. | 而哈顿质疑的时候 我却没和他同一阵线 |
[39:26] | I left him behind. | 我背弃了他 |
[39:27] | You were told he was dead. | 有人和你说他死了 |
[39:30] | I should’ve gone back to look for him, found him. | 我应该回去找他 找到他 |
[39:35] | But I didn’t. | 但是我没有 |
[39:37] | And that turned him into The Simoon. | 导致他变成了萨姆旋风 |
[39:42] | The Daniel Hutton I left behind that day deserves this. | 那天我背弃的丹尼尔·哈顿应该得到这枚勋章 |
[39:45] | If it had been you, you never would’ve betrayed your country. | 如果是你 你绝对不会背叛你的祖国 |
[39:48] | He tried speaking truth to power, | 他试过向上级说明真相 |
[39:51] | and the powerful punished him for it — | 可是上级却因此惩罚了他 |
[39:53] | and rewarded me for letting them. | 而我随波逐流却被授予了勋章 |
[39:58] | I gave Panabaker the flash drive. | 我把闪存盘给了帕娜贝克 |
[40:02] | That won’t wipe his slate clean. | 那也不会把他的过去给一笔勾销的 |
[40:04] | I didn’t do it for him. | 我这么做不是为了他 |
[40:06] | I did it for me. | 是为了我自己 |
[40:08] | And I have you to thank for that. | 这点我要感谢你 |
[40:09] | You told me that people should be defined by who they are, | 你和我说过人应该由他们的现在来定义 |
[40:12] | not by who they were. | 而不是过去 |
[40:15] | The cover-up, the medal — They represent who I was. | 掩盖真相 勋章都代表着我的过去 |
[40:20] | A man willing to look the other way. | 一个愿意视而不见的人 |
[40:22] | Who I am — who I hope to be — | 我现在 现在希望成为的人 |
[40:26] | is someone who takes responsibility for his actions. | 是一个对自己行为负责的人 |
[40:29] | So you’re a truth-teller now. | 所以你现在是个说真话的人了 |
[40:32] | Did you tell Panabaker the truth about me? | 你把我的事告诉帕娜贝克了吗 |
[40:36] | I did. | 说了 |
[40:40] | I told her your true identity. | 我和她说了你的真实身份 |
[40:42] | Who you are, not who you were. | 现在的你 而不是过去的你 |
[40:47] | I told her you’re Raymond Reddington. | 我和她说你现在是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[40:53] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[40:55] | More importantly, Agnes loves it. | 更重要的是 艾格尼斯很喜欢 |
[40:57] | We had fun. | 我们玩得很开心 |
[40:58] | You really saved me today. | 你今天真的救了我 |
[41:00] | I told you before, I’m happy to help. | 我和你说过 我很乐意帮忙 |
[41:02] | I still can’t believe Denora bailed on me like that. | 还是不敢相信德诺拉放我鸽子 |
[41:05] | You’ll find the right person. | 你会找到合适人选的 |
[41:06] | And until you do, you can always count on me. | 在这之前 你总是可以依赖我 |
[41:08] | I think I’ll be counting on you a lot. | 我想我会很依赖你的 |
[41:15] | Fun times with the urchin? | 和小淘气玩得开心吗 |
[41:18] | Productive times. | 收获满满 |
[41:24] | So what am I looking for? | 我要找什么 |
[41:25] | Second photo. Top of the page. | 第二张照片 页面最上边 |
[41:30] | Ilya Koslov. Who’s he? | 伊利亚∙科思洛夫 他是什么人 |
[41:33] | The one person who can tell me what I need to know. | 能把我要知道的事告诉我的人 |