时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Remember, my friends, | 记住 朋友们 |
[00:18] | the task at hand is not an impossible one. | 你面临的挑战并非不可能完成 |
[00:22] | The Defiance is not rigged. | 挑战并非哗众取宠 |
[00:25] | Mr. Pamer has before him every tool, schematic, | 帕默先生面前的工具 原理图 |
[00:30] | and safety precaution necessary for him to save his own life. | 及防护措施足以让他用来自救 |
[00:35] | Ladies and gentleman, drink in the moment. | 女士们 先生们 让我们举杯共饮 |
[00:39] | I want you to let the numbness | 让酒水冲走 |
[00:42] | of life wash away — | 生活的麻木 |
[00:45] | even if only for tonight, for this moment. | 即使只为享受此夜 此刻片刻的欢愉 |
[00:49] | The love. The fear. | 爱 恐惧 |
[00:51] | This is what it is to be alive. | 这才是活着的意义 |
[00:54] | This…is The Defiance. | 这就是挑战 |
[00:59] | This is Les Fleurs du Mal. | 这就是恶之花 |
[01:03] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[01:06] | Please, you have to let me out of here. | 求求你 放我出去 |
[01:08] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[01:10] | Are you listening to me?! Make it stop! | 你有没有听到 快停下来 |
[01:15] | I can’t! | 我做不到 |
[01:38] | I did it! | 我成功了 |
[01:39] | I did it! I beat the game! I beat the game! | 我成功了 我赢了 我赢了 |
[01:44] | I did — | 我成… |
[01:47] | No. Wait, no! | 不 等等 不要 |
[02:18] | 恶之花 第151号 | |
[02:29] | Shoot. | 该死 |
[02:31] | Let me help with that. | 我来帮你 |
[02:33] | Oh, no, that’s okay. I got it. | 没关系 我可以的 |
[02:34] | Nonsense. I insist. | 别闹 我想帮你 |
[02:35] | No thanks. I got it. | 不 谢谢 我可以的 |
[02:38] | Oh, do you want some coffee? | 你想不想喝咖啡 |
[02:40] | I was just going out for some. | 我刚才正想出门买一杯 |
[02:42] | Come on. I insist. | 来 我想请你 |
[02:44] | So happy we finally get a chance to chat. | 真高兴我们终于有机会聊聊了 |
[02:48] | Is Agnes at school? | 艾格尼斯在学校 |
[02:50] | Yeah, I just dropped her off, and, uh, | 我刚送她上学 |
[02:52] | I was on my way home | 我在回家路上 |
[02:54] | and realized I didn’t have anything for dinner, | 突然意识到我家里没有食材做晚饭 |
[02:57] | so I picked up a few things. | 所以我去买了点东西 |
[02:59] | What do you do for work? | 你平时做什么工作 |
[03:00] | I’m a government employee. | 公务员 |
[03:04] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[03:06] | Me? Ha, I’m retired. | 我退休了 |
[03:08] | I moved here to be closer to my daughter. | 我搬来这里 想和女儿更近一点 |
[03:12] | We’re estranged, but… I’m hoping to get closer to her. | 我们疏远了 但我希望能和她更亲近 |
[03:26] | Agnes is in full-on princess mode. | 艾格尼斯现在开启了公主模式 |
[03:29] | What? | 你说什么 |
[03:32] | Right. | 是这样 |
[03:33] | I know it’s not very woke, but she’s irresistible. | 我知道这样不理智 但我没法拒绝她 |
[03:36] | No, fairy tales are very important. | 不会 童话是很重要的 |
[03:38] | They help children cope | 它们能帮助孩子 |
[03:39] | with separation anxiety and loss. | 应对分离焦虑和失落感 |
[03:42] | Oh, and I love a fairytale. | 我很喜欢童话 |
[03:46] | Just not the part where you got to get saved | 但不喜欢公主必须 |
[03:49] | by Prince Charming. | 由白马王子拯救 |
[03:54] | Um…that’s work. | 是工作的事 |
[03:56] | I’m so sorry. I got to go. | 抱歉 我该走了 |
[04:02] | Have you seen my keys? | 你有没有看到我的钥匙 |
[04:03] | I could’ve sworn I just put them right here. | 我肯定把它们放在这儿了 |
[04:05] | Oh! Here. | 在这里 |
[04:07] | I must have knocked them off the table. | 我肯定是不小心碰掉了 |
[04:11] | Uh, keep the mug. Bring it back later. | 杯子你可以带走 之后还我就行 |
[04:14] | I’m really sorry about this. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[04:16] | Don’t be. I got what I came for. | 不用抱歉 我得到了我想要的 |
[04:22] | “To creep softly like a coward | 如胆小鬼般 无声爬行 |
[04:24] | toward the treasures of your body, | 爬向你身体的宝藏 |
[04:27] | to whip your joyous flesh and bruise your pardoned breast, | 鞭挞你欢愉的肉体 蹂躏你被宽恕的乳 |
[04:31] | to make in your astonished flank | 在你那吃惊的肋 |
[04:35] | a wide and gaping wound.” | 刻下巨大的伤 |
[04:39] | As a general rule, | 通常而言 |
[04:41] | I believe the sword is mightier than the pen. | 我相信剑比笔更有力 |
[04:44] | But in the hands of a free-spirited, | 但在自由奔放 受梅毒摧残的 |
[04:46] | syphilis-ridden French dandy, | 法国花花公子手中 |
[04:49] | I’d say the odds shift considerably. | 事实并非如此 |
[04:53] | How’s my grandfather? | 我外公怎么样 |
[04:58] | We saw him this morning. | 我们今天早上刚探望过他 |
[05:00] | He’s still… critical. | 他的情况依旧危险 |
[05:06] | And the woman who tried to kill him? | 要杀害他的女人怎么样了 |
[05:09] | You know Baudelaire was prosecuted | 你知不知道波德莱尔曾被控 |
[05:11] | for offenses against public morality? | 有碍公共道德 |
[05:14] | The woman. | 告诉我这个女人的事 |
[05:14] | His words were so provocative | 他的言辞太过挑衅 |
[05:17] | that six of his poems | 以至于六首他的诗 |
[05:19] | were banned for nearly a century. | 被禁长达近一个世纪 |
[05:22] | You said you had a lead. | 你说过你有线索 |
[05:24] | I do. A secret society | 是的 有一个 |
[05:26] | named after Baudelaire’s “Les Fleurs du Mal.” | 以波德莱尔作品《恶之花》命名的秘密社团 |
[05:28] | Poetry lovers? | 诗词爱好者 |
[05:30] | Thrill seekers. | 寻找刺激者 |
[05:31] | People who go to extreme lengths to | 有碍公共道德到极致的 |
[05:34] | offend public morality. | 一群人 |
[05:37] | A society of decadent misanthropes. | 颓废的愤世嫉俗者的集会 |
[05:40] | People who have everything, so nothing is special. | 他们拥有了一切 因此对一切感到乏味 |
[05:44] | And this connects to the woman who abducted you in Paris? | 这与在巴黎绑架你的女人有联系 |
[05:47] | It does. | 是的 |
[05:49] | According to Reddington, Les Fleurs du Mal is | 据雷丁顿说 恶之花 |
[05:51] | our best chance of finding Steinhil. | 是我们找到斯坦希尔的最好机会 |
[05:53] | Because whoever runs it contracted him | 因为组织者曾雇佣他 |
[05:55] | to create an illusion. | 创造一个障眼法 |
[05:56] | Well, whatever he did for them can’t top the illusion | 他为他们创造的障眼法绝比不上 |
[05:58] | he created for himself — rising from the dead. | 他为自己创造的 死而复生 |
[06:01] | If we can get to him, he can get us to the woman | 如果我们能找到他 他会带我们找到那个 |
[06:03] | who put Elizabeth’s grandfather on life support. | 害伊丽莎白的外公生命垂危的女人 |
[06:05] | Alright, I combed through every database, | 我翻遍了所有数据库 |
[06:07] | and there’s nothing concrete on Fleurs du Mal, | 没有关于恶之花的确切情报 |
[06:09] | only rumors about a man given a knife | 只有传言 譬如给一个男子一把匕首 |
[06:11] | and locked in a room with a tiger, | 把他关入房间与虎搏斗 |
[06:13] | a woman who fell off the Eiffel Tower, | 坠落埃菲尔铁塔的女人 |
[06:15] | and something about… piranhas. | 还有什么…食人鲳 |
[06:17] | You said Reddington had a lead. | 你说雷丁顿有线索 |
[06:19] | A name. Charles Radcliffe. | 一个名字 查尔斯·拉德克里夫 |
[06:21] | According to Reddington, | 据雷丁顿说 |
[06:22] | he attended one of the society’s events. | 他曾参加过一次集会活动 |
[06:24] | Ressler, Aram, go see Mr. Radcliffe. | 雷斯勒 阿兰姆 去见拉德克里夫先生 |
[06:28] | See if he can I.D. these people before they hurt someone else. | 看看他是否能在又有人受伤前指认这些人 |
[06:33] | How’s Agnes? | 艾格尼斯怎么样 |
[06:35] | Uh…amazing. | 很好 |
[06:36] | She’s sweetly oblivious to the guards you have | 她没有注意那些你安排 |
[06:40] | sitting outside our apartment to protect her. | 在我们公寓外保护她的警卫 |
[06:42] | If you need anything — including time off — | 如果你有任何需要 包括请假 |
[06:44] | Is that why you sent Aram instead of me? | 所以你才派阿兰姆而不是我去 |
[06:46] | I sent Aram because he needs more experience in the field. | 我派阿兰姆去 因为他需要更多外勤经验 |
[06:49] | You are a single mom with a hard job. | 你是一个有艰难工作的单身母亲 |
[06:52] | I just want you to know | 我只是想让你知道 |
[06:53] | if you need to come in late or leave early — | 如果你需要迟到或者早退 |
[06:55] | I don’t. But it’s good to know I can. | 我不需要 但很高兴知道我可以这么做 |
[06:58] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[07:00] | for everything. | 做的一切 |
[07:07] | Elodie Radcliffe? | 艾洛蒂·拉德克里夫 |
[07:09] | Agents Ressler and Mojtabai, FBI. | 联调局的雷斯勒和莫伊塔巴尔探员 |
[07:12] | I knew you’d come sooner or later. | 我就知道你们迟早会来的 |
[07:14] | You did? | 是吗 |
[07:15] | Les Fleurs du Mal. That’s why you’re here, isn’t it? | 恶之花 你们是为这个来的 不是吗 |
[07:19] | How could you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[07:23] | I thought you’d given up. | 我以为你们已经放弃了 |
[07:24] | On what? | 放弃什么 |
[07:25] | On my husband, Charles. | 放弃调查我丈夫 查尔斯 |
[07:28] | Well, if he’s here, we’d like to have a word with him, as well. | 如果他在 我们也想跟他谈谈 |
[07:31] | We have a lot of questions for the both of you. | 我们有很多问题要问你们二位 |
[07:33] | Charles can’t help you. | 查尔斯帮不了你们了 |
[07:38] | Because those people in Les Fleurs du Mal all but killed him. | 因为恶之花那帮人把他弄得半死不活了 |
[07:47] | So, The Defiance — It’s done? | 那么 挑战 做好了吗 |
[07:50] | You said this one was important. | 你说了这一次很重要 |
[07:52] | And the Player will be provided with tools? | 会给参赛者提供工具是吗 |
[07:55] | Yes… as discussed. | 是的 正如之前讨论的 |
[08:02] | All useless. | 提供了也没用 |
[08:03] | For the Player to survive, he needs to be willing to, uh… | 参赛者要想活下来 就必须… |
[08:08] | break his index finger and dislocate his thumb, | 折断食指 让拇指脱臼 |
[08:13] | work his hand into the cam slot, and disengage the lock. | 把手伸进凸轮槽 解开锁扣 |
[08:19] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[08:21] | So, one could survive. | 所以是有可能活下来的 |
[08:22] | Could? Yes. | 有可能吗 是的 |
[08:25] | Would? Incredibly unlikely. | 会吗 不太可能 |
[08:28] | But the narrow chance of survival is the whole point, right? | 但重点就在于这一线生机 不是吗 |
[08:46] | This is a diving accident? | 是一场跳水事故 |
[08:49] | An arterial gas embolism. | 动脉气体栓塞 |
[08:51] | That’s the lie they told me | 他们是这么跟我编的 |
[08:52] | to hide whatever they really did to him. | 为了掩盖他们真正的所作所为 |
[08:54] | Did you go to the police? | 你报警了吗 |
[08:55] | And say what? I don’t know what happened. | 报警说什么 我都不知道发生了什么 |
[08:58] | And even if I did, these are powerful people | 况且即使我知道 这些人都太有权势了 |
[09:00] | with the resources to protect themselves. | 他们的资源完全能够保护自己 |
[09:02] | So, how did you find these people? | 那你是怎么找到这些人的 |
[09:05] | Charles found them. | 是查尔斯找到的 |
[09:07] | It was a gift… for our anniversary. | 那是份礼物 结婚周年礼物 |
[09:10] | Our marriage wasn’t perfect. | 我们的婚姻并不如意 |
[09:12] | We were bored, drifting apart. | 我们都厌倦了 渐行渐远 |
[09:14] | Charles thought this might be exciting. | 查尔斯觉得这个会很刺激 |
[09:16] | To — To watch people die. | 目睹别人死亡 |
[09:20] | Sharing an experience, | 共享一段经历 |
[09:22] | something so rare and raw and extraordinary | 一段如此稀有 非凡的经历 |
[09:25] | that it can’t be forgotten — | 让你永远不会忘记 |
[09:27] | that it can only bring you closer. | 并且能拉进我们的距离 |
[09:29] | They called it “The Defiance.” | 他们称之为”挑战” |
[09:31] | Sounds terrifying. | 听起来好可怕 |
[09:33] | Which is why I didn’t go. | 所以我没去 |
[09:36] | Do you know how to make contact? | 你知道怎么联系他们吗 |
[09:39] | Y-You want me to talk to them? | 你想让我跟他们联系 |
[09:40] | Yes. Help us expose them. | 是的 帮助我们曝光他们 |
[09:43] | And find out what happened to your husband. | 查出你丈夫到底经历了什么 |
[09:45] | Mm, Charles had an e-mail address | 查尔斯有一个电子邮箱 |
[09:47] | for the man in charge, Thelonious Prackett. | 是负责人的 叫瑟隆尼亚斯·普莱科特 |
[09:50] | That’s all I know. | 我就知道这么多 |
[10:02] | Motya?! I’m sorry to barge in unexpectedly, | 莫提亚 抱歉突然闯进来 |
[10:06] | but I’ve called repeatedly, | 但我给你打了很多个电话 |
[10:07] | and there hasn’t been hide nor hair of you, | 而你却杳无音信 |
[10:10] | so I thought I’d come and check to see if you’re okay. | 所以我就想着过来看看你是否还好 |
[10:13] | – Please go. – And you’re okay! Thank God! | -请离开 -你没事 谢天谢地 |
[10:15] | I thought maybe Ed Broadfoot and his sons | 我还以为埃德·布劳德福特和他的儿子们 |
[10:17] | had finally tracked you down and dragged you off | 终于找到了你 把你扔进了 |
[10:20] | to one of those gravel pits. | 他们的采石场呢 |
[10:22] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[10:23] | It’s about the Townsend Directive. | 关于汤森德指令的 |
[10:25] | I understand it’s been reactivated — | 我知道它被重启了 |
[10:27] | that you and everyone else who bought in | 你和其他所有加入的人 |
[10:29] | are actively hunting for her. | 都在尽力寻找她 |
[10:32] | Do you think I’m an idiot? | 你当我傻子吗 |
[10:34] | Motya, I need to take care of this myself. It’s personal. | 莫提亚 这事我要亲自解决 私人事务 |
[10:40] | Do you know your conversations with the Minister of Finance | 你知不知道你和财政部长的谈话 |
[10:43] | single-handedly responsible for getting my operations | 直接导致我的业务 |
[10:46] | pushed out of Kiev? | 被逐出了基辅 |
[10:47] | I lost millions in rail lines alone. | 光是铁路我就损失了几百万 |
[10:49] | I lost my relationship with contractors, politicians. | 我失去了和承包商 政客们的合作关系 |
[10:53] | My own wife left me for the competitor. | 我妻子抛下我跟对手跑了 |
[10:55] | To be fair, she’d been screwing him for months. | 说句公道话 她已经睡了他好几个月了 |
[11:04] | Forget about The Directive. | 忘了指令吧 |
[11:06] | Forget about Katarina Rostova. | 忘了卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃 |
[11:11] | I’m not gonna help you find her. | 我不会帮你找到她 |
[11:13] | I’m gonna hunt her down, and I’m gonna kill her myself. | 我会找到她 并亲自杀了她 |
[11:17] | And the next time I see your face, | 我下次再见到你 |
[11:19] | I’m gonna shoot before you can start talking. | 在你开口之前我就会杀了你 |
[11:22] | Too soon, the comment about the wife? | 说太早了吗 关于妻子的那些话 |
[11:26] | Good talk. | 谈话很愉快 |
[11:31] | I told you. | 我都跟你说了 |
[11:32] | Yeah, you were right. | 是 你是对的 |
[11:34] | But we had to try. | 但总得试试 |
[11:36] | And now he’s forced our hand. | 而现在他要逼我出底牌了 |
[11:40] | Sir. | 长官 |
[11:41] | Sir, there is nothing on Thelonious Prackett. | 长官 瑟隆尼亚斯·普莱科特什么资料都没有 |
[11:44] | It’s — It’s got to be an alias. | 这肯定是个化名 |
[11:45] | But whoever he is, he agreed to let Mrs. Radcliffe | 但不管他是谁 他都同意了让拉德克里夫太太 |
[11:48] | – recommend a new member. – Did you tell Ressler? | -推荐一位新成员 -你告诉雷斯勒了吗 |
[11:50] | Prackett agreed on one condition — | 普莱科特同意了 但只有一个条件 |
[11:52] | that if the new member gets invited to an event, | 就是如果这位新成员受邀参加某次活动 |
[11:55] | Radcliffe has to go with. | 拉德克里夫必须一同出席 |
[11:56] | That’ll be alright as long as ressler is with her the whole time. | 那应该没事 只要雷斯勒一直跟着她就行了 |
[11:58] | Yeah, um, about that. If, um — | 是 关于这件事 如果… |
[12:02] | If we’re doing this, I’d like to go with her. | 如果我们要这么做 我想陪她去 |
[12:05] | Instead of Ressler. | 而不是雷斯勒 |
[12:06] | We need to be a convincing couple to have a connection, | 我们需要有共通点才能像一对情侣 |
[12:09] | and we have one — I can relate to her loss. | 而我和她之间有 我能体会她的丧亲之痛 |
[12:14] | Samar. | 莎马 |
[12:14] | Not that what I went through even compares. | 我的遭遇当然不能跟她相比 |
[12:17] | You went through plenty. | 你也经历了很多 |
[12:19] | I’m sorry I haven’t asked you about it more. | 抱歉之前没有多关心你一下 |
[12:21] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[12:23] | Um, still a bit, uh, numb, I guess. | 可能还是有一点 麻木 |
[12:27] | But, um, when the last real feeling you had was devastation, | 但如果你之前的感情变成了悲痛欲绝 |
[12:30] | you’re not super psyched to get out there and feel again. | 你也不会非常兴奋地想再次坠入爱河 |
[12:33] | But…I’m good. I’m good. | 但…我很好 我很好 |
[12:38] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[12:39] | That I’m good, or — or devastated? | 同意我很好还是 悲痛欲绝 |
[12:41] | That you should go with her. | 我同意你应该陪她去 |
[12:42] | Work on your cover — you’re going in. | 研究一下你的掩护身份 你去行动 |
[12:48] | Greetings! | 欢迎 |
[12:50] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[12:51] | And why do I have to go with you? | 我为什么要跟你去 |
[12:53] | Because you remain in my debt. | 因为你欠我的 |
[12:55] | I saved your life. | 我救了你的命 |
[12:56] | Yes, after putting it at risk. | 是的 但让我身处险境的也是你 |
[12:58] | And I told you about Steinhil’s contract | 我告诉你了斯坦希尔 |
[13:00] | with Les Fleurs du Mal. Why aren’t you looking at them? | 和恶之花的交易 你为什么不去查他们 |
[13:02] | I’ve got people working on that. | 我找人在查了 |
[13:04] | I’m supposed to be at dinner tonight at The Peppermill. | 我今晚要去胡椒磨坊吃饭 |
[13:07] | It’s my wedding anniversary. | 今晚是我的结婚纪念日 |
[13:09] | Congratulations! That shouldn’t be a problem. | 恭喜 应该没问题 |
[13:12] | You’re holding me hostage. | 你把我扣下当人质 |
[13:13] | I prefer to think of it as looking out for my best interests. | 我更愿意把这当做是为我的利益着想 |
[13:17] | Please, find yourself another seat. | 请换个座位 |
[13:19] | Relax. Read a book. Watch a movie. | 放松 读本书 看场电影 |
[13:22] | Do you like Truffaut? We have the complete collection. | 你喜欢特吕弗吗 我们有他的全集 |
[13:32] | What did Stevenson say? | 史蒂文森怎么说 |
[13:34] | The room is being swept. He can’t get a camera in. | 屋子被扫描过了 没办法放摄像头进去 |
[13:37] | Someone from the hotel staff, then. | 那就找个酒店的人 |
[13:40] | Surely we can incentivize a maid | 我们肯定能买通个女佣 |
[13:42] | or someone from room service to take a photo. | 或者提供客房服务的人照张照片 |
[13:45] | They’re only allowing authorized personnel. | 他们只让有许可的人进去 |
[13:47] | We’re too late to get anyone on the inside. | 现在找人混进去太晚了 |
[13:50] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问个问题吗 |
[13:52] | – “Day for Night.” Definitely. – The photograph. | -《日以继夜》 当然 -照片的事 |
[13:55] | Oh, that’s none of your concern. | 那不用你管 |
[13:57] | If I got it for you, would my debt be paid? | 我要是帮你拍到了 我欠你的是不是就算还了 |
[14:01] | Conceivably. | 有可能 |
[14:04] | We met at Ascot. | 我们是在阿斯科特赛马会遇到的 |
[14:05] | I had a horse racing in the Dubai Shergar Cup. | 我有匹马参加了迪拜舒格杯 |
[14:08] | And how did he do? | 成绩如何 |
[14:09] | Fractured his left-front pastern. Had to be put down. | 左前骹骨折了 只能安乐死了 |
[14:11] | Cost me $300,000 in stud fees. | 浪费了我三十万配种费 |
[14:13] | Per stud? | 每次配种吗 |
[14:14] | 40 studs a year, that’s $12 million…per year. | 一年能配四十次 就是一千二百万 |
[14:18] | That must have been a dark day. | 那天你一定很难过 |
[14:19] | Until I saw Elodie. | 直到我遇见了艾洛蒂 |
[14:21] | Things brightened considerably after that. | 自那以后一切都大为改善 |
[14:26] | How is Charles? | 查尔斯怎么样了 |
[14:29] | The man I married is alive, but my husband is gone. | 我嫁的人还活着 但我丈夫已经死了 |
[14:33] | And our role in that tragedy? | 那我们在那场悲剧中的作用呢 |
[14:36] | I don’t hold you responsible, | 我不认为是你们的责任 |
[14:37] | if that’s what you’re asking. | 如果你是在问这个的话 |
[14:39] | He wanted the risk. | 他想要冒险 |
[14:40] | We both did. | 我们都想 |
[14:42] | Well, I know you did. I’m surprised you still do. | 我知道你想 但我很惊讶你现在还想 |
[14:45] | I didn’t. | 我之前不想 |
[14:47] | For a long time, I thought I never would again. | 很长时间我都觉得我再也不会了 |
[14:50] | Then I met Shameel. | 直到我遇到了萨米尔 |
[14:54] | I was a guest in one of the royal boxes, | 我在主席台就坐 |
[14:56] | and she was three rows below, | 她在我前面三排 |
[14:58] | and still the peacock feathers in her hat blocked my view. | 但她帽子上的孔雀毛吸引了我的目光 |
[15:05] | Your interest is… unusual. | 你的兴趣很 不同寻常 |
[15:09] | I don’t see why. I can buy anything I want. | 我不觉得奇怪 我能买任何我想要的东西 |
[15:12] | So, naturally what I want is something I cannot buy. | 所以 很自然我想要我买不到的东西 |
[15:15] | It’s unusual because it coincides | 不寻常的是它正好和 |
[15:18] | with an upcoming event. | 即将到来的聚会不谋而合 |
[15:21] | Why is that unusual? | 这有什么奇怪的 |
[15:22] | Because we haven’t issued invitations yet. | 因为我们还没发出邀请 |
[15:26] | Which makes your interest an usual coincidence or worse — | 这就意味着你的兴趣是特殊的巧合或者更糟… |
[15:31] | not a coincidence at all. | 完全不是巧合 |
[15:34] | I understand your caution and why you need | 我理解你的谨慎以及为什么你需要 |
[15:37] | to vet your guests as closely as you do. | 近距离审查你的客人 |
[15:39] | I would expect nothing less. | 我也期望如此 |
[15:42] | But we’ve told you our story, | 但我们告诉你了我们的故事 |
[15:43] | we’ve exchanged wiring instructions, | 我们也交换了汇款说明 |
[15:45] | and I’m one text away | 我只要发个短信 |
[15:46] | from depositing $1 million into your account. | 一百万美元的定金就会打到你的账户上 |
[15:48] | The Defiance is an experience money can’t buy. | 挑战不是花钱能买来的经历 |
[15:53] | Of course not, which is why I’m all the more happy | 当然不是 因此我才更愿意 |
[15:55] | to pay for it. So, I need to know — | 为它付钱 我需要知道 |
[15:58] | Are we in, or are we out? | 我们能加入吗 还是不能 |
[16:07] | Welcome to Les Fleurs du Mal. | 欢迎来到恶之花 |
[16:16] | I’m confused. | 我糊涂了 |
[16:17] | We have no idea where we’re going, | 我们不知道要去哪 |
[16:18] | who will be there, or how to get out. | 谁会在那 以及怎么出来 |
[16:20] | I mean, we don’t even know how to get to this event. | 我们都不知道怎么去这个聚会 |
[16:22] | Prackett said he’d send instructions. | 普莱科特说他会发指示来 |
[16:24] | – Which he hasn’t. – He will. | -他还没发 -会发的 |
[16:25] | We sold our story well, but if you’re uncomfortable — | 我们的故事很完美 不过如果你不舒服 |
[16:29] | I am. Because I — | 我是不舒服 因为我 |
[16:31] | Look, I don’t quite understand the plan. | 我不是很明白整个计划 |
[16:33] | Can we go over it again? | 我们能再过一遍吗 |
[16:35] | The location of the event is a closely guarded secret. | 聚会的地点会是个严守的秘密 |
[16:38] | Which means you and Aram will be on your own. | 就是说你和阿兰姆只能靠你们自己 |
[16:40] | 未知联系人 LTR停车楼 三层 下午五点 | |
[16:40] | When Prackett makes contact, you’ll follow his instructions. | 普莱科特联系你以后 你就遵从他的指令 |
[16:43] | Well, if you don’t know where we’re going, | 如果你们不知道我们去哪 |
[16:45] | and you can’t follow us, | 也不能跟踪我们 |
[16:46] | how do you plan to find our location? | 你们计划怎么知道我们的位置 |
[16:48] | With an ELT beacon. | 紧急地点发射器 |
[16:49] | We’ll smuggle the device in disassembled | 我们会把拆散的设备带进去 |
[16:51] | so we can get it past security. | 这样就能通过安检 |
[16:53] | Disassembled. | 拆散的 |
[16:54] | You’re going to wear the device | 你们会带着设备零件 |
[16:56] | into the building in pieces. | 进入会场 |
[16:59] | Once inside, Aram will assemble the device, | 进去以后 阿兰姆会把设备组装好 |
[17:01] | activate the signal, and it’ll give our team your location. | 激活信号 就能让我的人知道你们的位置 |
[17:04] | And once you get the signal…? | 你们收到信号以后 |
[17:06] | We’ll come and get you. | 我们就会去接你们 |
[17:08] | Okay. I get it. | 好的 我明白了 |
[17:10] | We literally have no idea where we’re going. | 我们完全不知道要去哪里 |
[17:12] | No. We don’t. | 是的 不知道 |
[17:15] | It’ll be okay. | 会没事的 |
[17:17] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[17:27] | Miss Radcliffe, Mr. Aubeelauck, welcome. | 拉德克里夫夫人 奥比劳克先生 欢迎 |
[17:32] | If you would. | 请戴上 |
[17:41] | For The Defiance. Enjoy your stay. | 为了挑战 玩得愉快 |
[18:06] | – Thank you. – Cheers. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[18:13] | Why do we need these again? | 我们为什么要戴这个 |
[18:15] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[18:35] | Signal’s clear. We’re good. | 信号很清楚 没问题 |
[18:39] | I miss having children. | 我怀念有孩子的日子了 |
[18:49] | I need to tie my shoe. | 我得系下鞋带 |
[19:06] | Hand me the antenna. | 把天线给我 |
[19:18] | And what are you two up to? | 您两位在做什么呢 |
[19:20] | What? Oh. | 什么 |
[19:23] | Uh — We, uh — Hmm. | 我们 |
[19:25] | We were, uh — We were just, uh, talking about | 我们 我们刚刚在说 |
[19:27] | how delicious those little shrimp tartlets are. | 这个虾肉小馅饼太好吃了 |
[19:31] | Uh, he’s quite a foodie. | 他是个吃货 |
[19:32] | I am a foodie. Mm-hmm. | 我是个吃货 |
[19:33] | I am — I’m such a foodie. I’m — I’m a foodie. | 我就是个吃货 我是个吃货 |
[19:36] | Well, eat all you like. Drink all you like. | 随便吃 随便喝 |
[19:40] | Tonight is an event that none of us will soon forget. | 今晚是一个大家都不会很快忘记的夜晚 |
[19:43] | Have fun, my friends. | 好好享受 我的朋友 |
[19:45] | And…good luck. | 还有 祝好运 |
[19:51] | “Good luck”? Why would he say, “Good luck”? | “祝好运” 他为什么要说祝好运 |
[19:53] | I have no idea… | 我完全不知道 |
[19:56] | and I don’t want to find out. | 我也不想知道 |
[20:01] | Let’s keep moving, shall we? Okay. | 我们接着走吧 好的 |
[20:08] | That’s Motya Morozov. | 莫提亚·莫洛佐夫 |
[20:10] | He’s one of the two men I need you to photograph. | 他是我想拍照的人之一 |
[20:12] | But you already have his photograph. | 但你已经有他的照片了 |
[20:14] | I have photographs of both of them. | 我有他俩各自的照片 |
[20:18] | – What I need is a photograph of them together. – Why? | -但我需要他俩在一起的照片 -为什么 |
[20:22] | The other man’s name is Fields. | 另一个人名叫菲尔茨 |
[20:25] | Despite staying at the same hotel, | 尽管住在同一间酒店 |
[20:26] | being seen together would be… | 但若被发现一起出现 |
[20:28] | …quite damaging. | 后果很严重 |
[20:30] | They’ll take every precaution to prevent that from happening. | 他们会采取各种手段防止被发现 |
[20:39] | How can I help you? | 有什么能帮您 |
[20:40] | You see that tall drink of water behind me? | 你看见我身后那个喝水的高个男人吗 |
[20:44] | I’m gonna ask him to marry me. | 我要向他求婚 |
[20:46] | Good for you! | 真有你的 |
[20:47] | We stayed here once and had the most incredible time. | 我们在这里住过一次 非常享受 |
[20:50] | In room 267. Any chance it’s still available? | 在267房间 能帮我看看现在这房间空着吗 |
[20:54] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我看我能做什么 |
[21:00] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[21:11] | The lobby is crawling with security. | 大堂到处都是安保 |
[21:14] | I’m not surprised. | 我不惊讶 |
[21:15] | The FBI are not known for their discretion. | 联调局向来谨慎细致 |
[21:17] | That’s who’s scanning the room? The feds?! | 查房的是他们吗 联调局 |
[21:20] | That’s who doesn’t want a photo to be taken. | 那就是不想被拍照的人吗 |
[21:21] | As I said, neither party — | 我也说了 两方都不 |
[21:23] | You didn’t tell me that one of the parties was the FBI. | 你没告诉我其中一方是联调局 |
[21:25] | An oversight, admittedly. | 我承认我疏忽了 |
[21:27] | I thought you were working with the FBI. | 我以为你在和联调局合作 |
[21:28] | A small, select group of agents are in my employ. | 只有一小群精英探员与我合作 |
[21:31] | – Any of these guys? – Unfortunately not. | -这里有他们吗 -很遗憾没有 |
[21:33] | I can see this was a mistake. | 我知道这是个错误 |
[21:37] | 10 minutes. The valet line. | 十分钟后 代客泊车处 |
[21:39] | Be there with the engine running. | 在那等 别熄火 |
[21:41] | How are you gonna do it? | 你打算怎么做 |
[21:43] | Ding-dong ditch. | 按了门铃就跑 |
[21:45] | Ding-dong ditch. | 按了门铃就跑 |
[21:47] | I loved playing that as a child! | 我小时候特别爱玩这游戏 |
[21:53] | May I have your attention, please? | 请大家注意一下 谢谢 |
[21:58] | The Defiance is here. | 挑战已到来 |
[22:06] | The spectacle we are about to witness | 我们即将见证的精彩表演 |
[22:08] | only has meaning because each of us is invested. | 全因为大家的付出而变得有意义 |
[22:15] | The pledge we made is what binds us. | 我们许下的誓言使我们联合 |
[22:18] | It’s what lets us feel like we’re alive, | 让我们感到自己还活着 |
[22:21] | even if only for one night. | 即使只有一晚 |
[22:28] | Each of us has agreed to embrace this challenge, | 我们大家都同意迎接这个挑战 |
[22:33] | and yet only one of us will face it. | 然而只有一人需要面对 |
[22:38] | For that unlucky member, may it be some small consolation | 对于那不幸的一人来说 愿你记住这点 |
[22:43] | to remember — we ask no risk of you | 希望给你带来慰藉 我们让你担的风险 |
[22:46] | that we have not taken ourselves. | 我们自己都曾经挑起过 |
[22:50] | With that, The Defiance begins in one hour. | 那么 挑战一小时后开始 |
[22:55] | Good luck to us all. | 祝大家好运 |
[23:05] | Oh, my God. The Player. | 我的天 参赛者 |
[23:09] | They choose one from the guests. | 他们要从客人里选择 |
[23:20] | I don’t know what’s taking so long. | 我不知道怎么要花这么久 |
[23:22] | It’s online and transmitting. | 设备已经上线并在传输 |
[23:23] | So, why aren’t they here? Are we maybe out of range? | 那他们怎么还没来 也许我们超出范围了 |
[23:26] | No, it doesn’t matter where we are. | 不 和我们在哪没关系 |
[23:27] | It’s GPS activated. | 是靠GPS定位的 |
[23:29] | Okay, so, where are they, then? | 好吧 那他们在哪 |
[23:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:32] | But the only thing that could possibly interfere would be | 但唯一可能干扰信号的就是 |
[23:35] | …a sun-flare… | 太阳耀斑 |
[23:40] | …a jammer. | 干扰器 |
[23:41] | So, the FBI has no idea we’re here. | 所以联调局根本不知道我们在这 |
[23:43] | – I don’t think so. – So, now what? | -我想是的 -那现在怎么办 |
[23:45] | Ladies and gentlemen, it’s time. | 女士们 先生们 到时候了 |
[23:49] | Are you ready to meet the Player? | 你们准备好见参赛者了吗 |
[23:57] | – Oh, my God. – Okay. Okay. Okay. | -我的天 -好 别慌 别慌 |
[23:59] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[24:00] | – Okay, Elodie, we’re gonna figure this out. – Oh, my God. | -艾洛蒂 我们会想到办法的 -我的天 |
[24:02] | We’re gonna figure this out. It’s gonna be fine. | 我们会想到办法的 会没事的 |
[24:04] | – It’s gonna be fine. Just… – No. No. Wait. | -会没事的 -不 不 等等 |
[24:05] | No, wait! Wait! Wait! | 不 等等 等等 |
[24:06] | Hold on! Hold on, stop! Please don’t! No! | 等等 不要 住手 别这样 不 |
[24:09] | I’m gonna come for you, okay? | 我会来救你的 好吗 |
[24:10] | Stop it! Please! Stop! Don’t do this! | 住手 不要 住手 别这样 |
[24:14] | Him. That’s Kirilenko. | 他 那是基里连科 |
[24:16] | Head of Russian Vor in America. | 在美国的俄罗斯黑帮老大 |
[24:18] | Get away from me! | 放开我 |
[24:19] | Stop, you’re hurting me! | 住手 你弄疼我了 |
[24:22] | Fbi! | 联调局 |
[24:25] | Stop her! | 阻止她 |
[24:38] | Oh, my. | 天哪 |
[24:45] | Nice noodle. | 装备不错 |
[24:57] | She’s good — She is very good. | 她很厉害 非常厉害 |
[25:15] | I believe this makes us even. | 我想这下咱俩扯平了 |
[25:19] | Dembe, we can tell Edward we’ll be ready for takeoff in 20. | 邓比 告诉爱德华我们20分钟内起飞 |
[25:24] | Francesca. | 弗兰切西卡 |
[25:26] | Your husband, what’s his name? | 你的丈夫 叫什么名字 |
[25:27] | Paul — Paul Farwell. | 保罗 保罗·法维尔 |
[25:29] | Absent head winds, in two hours, | 不逆风的话 两小时内 |
[25:31] | you and Paul will be celebrating your anniversary | 你和保罗就会如约在胡椒磨坊 |
[25:35] | at The Peppermill as planned. | 庆祝你们的纪念日 |
[25:36] | I recommend the corn chowder. | 我推荐他家的玉米浓汤 |
[25:40] | Oh, my! Ding-dong ditch. | 天哪 按了门铃就跑 |
[26:39] | Hey. Hey! We finally got something. | 我们终于收到信号了 |
[26:42] | Bring up the map overlay. | 把地图打开 |
[26:51] | End of the hall to the left. | 大厅尽头左侧 |
[26:57] | Connections are all solid. | 连接没问题 |
[27:02] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[27:04] | I don’t know. We lost the signal. | 我不知道 失去信号了 |
[27:05] | But we got a location. Scramble the HRT choppers. | 但我们知道了地点 派人质救援队直升机 |
[27:08] | You and Keen need to get there now. | 你和基恩赶紧过去 |
[27:13] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[27:14] | after our brief interruption… it’s now time. | 经过短暂的中断 现在到时候了 |
[27:21] | Welcome… to The Defiance. | 欢迎来到挑战 |
[27:27] | Tonight, our Player faces a most desperate challenge. | 今晚 我们的参赛者见面临最孤注一掷的挑战 |
[27:32] | Using only the tools left inside the chamber, | 仅使用箱内的工具 |
[27:37] | our Player must find a way to save her life | 参赛者必须找到方法救自己 |
[27:41] | by unlocking the device and climbing free from her tomb. | 打开机关 并从自己坟墓种爬出来 |
[27:47] | But this device, | 但这个机关 |
[27:50] | this Defiance offers an additional challenge, | 这场挑战还有一个额外的任务 |
[27:54] | one involving | 挑战 |
[27:58] | time. | 时间 |
[27:59] | Our Player not only has to get out, | 我们的参赛者不仅要逃出去 |
[28:02] | she has to do so before she suffocates. | 而且她必须得在窒息前做到 |
[28:07] | Player… | 参赛者 |
[28:09] | …give us a show we won’t forget! | 请为我们带来一场令人难忘的表演吧 |
[28:11] | Stop it! I mean, stop it! | 停下 快停下 |
[28:14] | And good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[28:29] | Please, don’t do this! | 拜托 求你快停下 |
[28:30] | I can’t get this open! | 我没法打开这玩意 |
[28:32] | I — I — I can’t! I don’t know how to do this! | 我做不到 我不知道怎么做 |
[28:57] | Come on, guys. | 快点来啊 伙计们 |
[29:16] | Is that stroganoff? | 那是俄式牛肉条吗 |
[29:19] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[29:23] | I’m always hunting for a new recipe. | 我一直在探索新食谱 |
[29:25] | The woman. You sent her? | 那个女人 是你派来的吗 |
[29:27] | I did. After our last conversation, | 没错 在我们上次交谈后 |
[29:30] | I felt you needed a soupçon of motivation. | 我觉得你需要那么一点点动力 |
[29:35] | I told you that if you come back, I’m gonna — | 我跟你说过如果你再来找我 我就要 |
[29:37] | Yes, I know, you’d shoot first | 没错 我知道 你就会先开枪 |
[29:38] | and not bother with the questions later. | 之后就不用理会这些问题了 |
[29:40] | But — But, quite a bit has changed since then. | 但是 那之后事情有了很大的变化 |
[29:45] | This photo prove nothing. | 这照片不能证明什么 |
[29:47] | They prove you went to Miami | 这些照片证明你去了迈阿密 |
[29:49] | to meet in secret with the FBI. | 与联调局秘密会面 |
[29:53] | I was told you were a snitch. | 我早就知道你是个告密者 |
[29:55] | And unless you do as I instruct, | 除非你按我说的办 |
[29:58] | everyone else will know the truth, as well. | 不然所有人都会知道你的真面目 |
[30:02] | Rostova. | 罗斯托娃 |
[30:04] | When you get a lead, I get a lead. | 你得到一个线索 我就得到一个线索 |
[30:06] | When you get a location, I get to go there first. | 你得知了相关位置 我得先到那儿 |
[30:13] | The nutmeg is nice. | 肉桂做得不错 |
[30:16] | Needs salt. | 淡了点 |
[30:27] | Please stop this! | 求你们快停下 |
[30:31] | The police! The FBI — they know. | 警察 联调局 他们知道 |
[30:33] | They know all about you. | 他们知道关于你们的一切 |
[30:35] | They’re gonna arrest all of you. | 他们会把你们都抓起来的 |
[30:39] | Aram! | 阿兰姆 |
[30:40] | Aram, please, make it stop! | 阿兰姆 求你了 快让他们停下 |
[30:46] | Please tell them! | 求你告诉他们 |
[30:49] | Please! Please tell them. | 求你了 求你快告诉他们 |
[30:51] | Mr. Aubeelauck. I need you to come with me, please. | 奥比劳克先生 我需要请你跟我走 |
[30:53] | – Make it stop! – What? No. | -快停下 -什么 不 |
[30:55] | Sir, I’m not asking. | 先生 我不是在询问你 |
[30:58] | Aram! | 阿兰姆 |
[30:58] | …Could you…could you just | 你能 你能 |
[31:00] | give me a minute? | 给我点时间吗 |
[31:01] | Sir, we’re leaving now. | 先生 你必须现在跟我走 |
[31:06] | Mr. Prackett’s gonna be very upset with you. | 普莱科特先生会对你很生气的 |
[31:08] | Upset with me for what? | 他为什么要对我生气 |
[31:25] | FBI! Everybody on the ground. | 联调局 所有人趴下 |
[31:27] | Nobody move. | 所有人不许动 |
[31:30] | – Where are we going? – I don’t know. | -我们要去哪 -我不知道 |
[31:36] | The jammer’s back up. They’re not going anywhere. | 干扰器恢复了 他们逃不掉的 |
[31:38] | Secure the east exit. | 守好东出口 |
[31:40] | Check that door! | 搜一下门口 |
[31:45] | Where are your friends? | 你的朋友们在哪 |
[31:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:58] | What was that for? | 这是做什么 |
[32:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:05] | We have to keep moving. | 我们得赶快走 |
[32:14] | We’re almost there. We’re almost there. | 我们就快出去了 马上就能出去了 |
[32:41] | – Welcome back. – Let her go. | -欢迎回来 -放了她 |
[32:43] | This really is a first. | 这还真是第一次 |
[32:45] | I’m an FBI agent, and you’re gonna let her go. | 我是联调局探员 你得放了她 |
[32:48] | You must know, if you’re an FBI agent, | 你一定知道 如果你是联调局探员 |
[32:53] | that we can’t let you go and expose our guests. | 我们绝不能放你走 暴露了我们的客人 |
[32:59] | So, you’re going to come with me, | 所以 你得跟我走 |
[33:01] | you’re going to tell my men exactly what the FBI know, | 你得告诉我的人联调局到底知道些什么 |
[33:05] | and then we’re gonna take you to the water’s edge | 然后我们会把你带到河边 |
[33:08] | and drown you. | 淹死你 |
[33:09] | – No, wait. – She had nothing to do with this. | -不 等等 -她与这一切无关 |
[33:11] | – I’m the one you want. – What’s done is done. | -你想杀的人是我 -木已成舟 |
[33:21] | – Kill them slowly! – Drown them! | -慢慢地杀了他们 -淹死他们 |
[33:26] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[33:27] | – Go, go, go! – FBI! Hands! | -上上上 -联调局 举起手来 |
[33:30] | – Hands up! – Let’s see them! | -举起手 -快看看他们有没有事 |
[33:34] | Hands! Hands in the air. | 举起手 双手举过头顶 |
[33:42] | Some Defiance. | 真是厉害的挑战 |
[33:47] | You find this funny? | 你觉得这很有趣吗 |
[33:49] | I think it’s thrilling. | 我觉得这让人兴奋 |
[33:51] | The other society members don’t share your enthusiasm. | 其他的会员们可没有你的这份狂热 |
[33:55] | They’re too busy turning on you. | 他们都忙着告发你 |
[33:58] | So far, they’ve detailed six murders. | 目前为止 他们已经细数了六桩谋杀案 |
[34:01] | People want risk. | 人们想要冒险 |
[34:04] | I give it to them. | 我给他们这个机会 |
[34:06] | The chance to feel…alive. | 让他们 感到活着的机会 |
[34:09] | Is that what you gave Vance Palmer | 这就是你对万斯·帕默做的事吗 |
[34:10] | when you locked him in a box | 当你把他锁在一个箱子里 |
[34:12] | with a bomb he couldn’t defuse? | 里面放着他无法拆除的炸弹 |
[34:14] | If everyone’s talked, why talk to me? | 如果所有人都招了 还跟我聊什么 |
[34:16] | Snitches roll uphill. I’m on top. | 告密者层层向上揭发 我就在那顶端 |
[34:21] | Not quite. | 也不全是 |
[34:23] | Louis Steinhil. I’m told you hired him once. | 路易·斯坦希尔 我听说你之前雇过他 |
[34:27] | Never heard of him. | 我从没听说过他 |
[34:29] | Well, that’s too bad. | 那真是太糟了 |
[34:31] | ‘Cause if you had, we could have recommended to the D.A. | 因为如果你知道他 我们本可以向地检官建议 |
[34:33] | that he take the death penalty off the table. | 让他撤销对你的死刑指控 |
[34:38] | Then again, lethal injection | 不过 注射死刑 |
[34:41] | sure would give you a chance to feel alive… | 一定会给你一个感受活着的机会… |
[34:44] | You know, before it kills you. | 你懂的 在你死亡之前 |
[34:50] | What — What’s his name again? | 你再说一遍 他叫什么来着 |
[34:54] | Steinhil. Louis T. | 斯坦希尔 路易·T |
[34:56] | It’s an anagram for The Illusionist. | 这是魔术师的变位词 |
[35:00] | You said The Peppermill didn’t deliver the champagne? | 你说胡椒磨坊没有把香槟送去 |
[35:03] | They said there were no reservations | 他们说没有法维尔或是坎贝尔 |
[35:04] | under Farwell or Campbell. | 名下的预定信息 |
[35:09] | Francesca said she was married. | 弗兰切西卡说她结婚了 |
[35:11] | But according to Glen, | 但据格伦的说法 |
[35:13] | the DMV database lists her as single. | 车辆管理局数据库显示她是单身 |
[35:19] | Hello? | 你好 |
[35:20] | When it’s appropriate, I’d like to engage your services. | 等合适的时候 我想雇你为我工作 |
[35:24] | I thought we were even. | 我以为我们已经两清了 |
[35:25] | We are. You’re under no obligation, | 没错 你没有义务要帮我做事 |
[35:27] | but I could use a capable operative. | 但我可以雇一个出色的助手 |
[35:33] | Do you need an answer right now? | 你现在就需要答复吗 |
[35:35] | My goodness. Oh, how rude of me. | 天哪 我真是太无礼了 |
[35:38] | It’s your anniversary. | 这是你的纪念日 |
[35:39] | Did you make it to The Peppermill? | 你们到胡椒磨坊了吗 |
[35:41] | I did. We’re here now. | 是的 我们正在这呢 |
[35:43] | And here I am talking shop. Go, have fun. | 我居然还跟你聊工作 去吧 玩得开心 |
[35:46] | I hope Paul knows how lucky he is. | 希望保罗清楚他自己有多走运 |
[35:49] | How could he forget? I remind him every day. | 他怎么会忘呢 我每天都会提醒他 |
[36:01] | Hello? Elizabeth? | 在吗 伊丽莎白 |
[36:06] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[36:07] | Oh, hey, sorry about that. Um… | 不好意思 |
[36:10] | Give me one second. | 等我一下 |
[36:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:17] | So, I was just calling to tell you I got what you wanted. | 我打电话是想告诉你 你要的东西我到手了 |
[36:20] | – An address on Steinhil. – Tell me. | -斯坦希尔的地址 -告诉我 |
[36:28] | Some people are so thoughtful. | 有的人还真体贴 |
[36:30] | Steinhil. Where is he? | 斯坦希尔 他在哪 |
[36:35] | They found Steinhil. | 他们找到斯坦希尔了 |
[36:37] | That’s too bad. | 真可惜 |
[36:40] | I’d grown quite fond of him. | 我还挺喜欢他的 |
[36:58] | 你很厉害 但我更厉害 卡 | |
[37:22] | Well, hello, young lady. | 你好啊 小姑娘 |
[37:25] | Thank you for the books. | 谢谢您的书 |
[37:26] | You’re very welcome. | 不客气 |
[37:28] | Would you like to read one to me? | 您愿意给我读一本吗 |
[37:30] | Oh, well, I’d love that. Would you like me to? | 我很愿意 你希望我来读吗 |
[37:46] | You did well out there today. | 你今天做得很不错 |
[37:48] | Uh…eventually. | 结果还不错 |
[37:52] | You did well. | 你做得很好 |
[37:54] | I’m proud of you. | 我很为你骄傲 |
[38:00] | “Once upon a time, | “很久以前 |
[38:02] | there lived a little country girl, | 有一个乡下的姑娘 |
[38:04] | the prettiest creature who was ever seen. | 她是世界上最可爱的人 |
[38:08] | Her mother was extremely fond of her; | 她的妈妈很为她骄傲 |
[38:12] | and her grandmother doted on her still more.” | 她的祖母则更加地宠爱她” |
[38:16] | How’s Mrs. Radcliffe? | 拉德克里夫太太还好吗 |
[38:20] | She’s, uh — She’s okay. | 她没事 |
[38:23] | You know, I think part of her | 我认为 她心里可能觉得 |
[38:25] | found all the danger… exhilarating. | 这些危险还挺刺激的 |
[38:30] | It’s crazy, right? | 挺疯狂的 对吧 |
[38:34] | I’ve long since given up trying to | 我很久之前就不再去思考 |
[38:35] | figure out what excites people or why. | 人们为什么会感到刺激了 |
[38:39] | Yeah, and getting your kicks from Les Fleurs du Mal is crazy. | 没错 从恶之花那边找乐子是挺疯狂的 |
[38:42] | But, uh, as a general rule, I admire people | 总的来说 我还是很钦佩那些 |
[38:46] | who insist on finding ways to be exhilarated. | 坚持让自己找到兴奋点的人 |
[38:50] | As opposed to being okay with feeling numb. | 而不是变得麻木不仁 |
[38:54] | You’re not okay with it. | 你还是没有接受 |
[38:56] | You’re scared to feel again, which is understandable. | 你害怕重新去感受 这可以理解 |
[39:01] | But I want to encourage you to try. | 但我还是想鼓励你尝试 |
[39:04] | Because as…hard as it is to feel pain… | 因为 虽然感受痛苦很难熬 |
[39:10] | it’s much harder to feel nothing. | 但是麻木不仁更难熬 |
[39:14] | “The poor child did not know of the danger she was in.” | “这个可怜的孩子不知道自己陷入了什么危险” |
[39:26] | – Hey. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[39:30] | Come in. | 请进 |
[39:32] | “Grandmother, what big ears you have.” | “奶奶 你的耳朵好大” |
[39:35] | “All the better to hear you with, my child,” | “这样就能更清楚地听到你说的话了 孩子” |
[39:38] | replied the wolf.” | 狼回答道” |
[39:39] | I wanted to come by to make sure you were okay. | 我想来一趟 确保你没事 |
[39:42] | I am… thanks to you. | 我没事 多亏了你 |
[39:45] | I also, uh, stopped by, uh, to say that… | 我过来 还想说 |
[39:49] | that you shouldn’t, um… | 你没必要 |
[39:52] | you know, feel badly about… | 感到内疚 |
[39:54] | – About what? – Kissing me. | -内疚什么 -吻我 |
[40:00] | You shouldn’t feel badly about that at all. | 你完全没必要感到内疚 |
[40:03] | I shouldn’t? | 没必要吗 |
[40:05] | Absolutely not. | 完全没必要 |
[40:13] | “‘Grandmother, what big teeth you have.’ | “奶奶 你的牙好大 |
[40:17] | ‘All the better to eat you with,’ replied the wolf. | 这样就能更好地吃掉你 狼回答道 |
[40:21] | And, saying these words, | 话音刚落 |
[40:23] | the Wicked Wolf fell upon Little Red Riding Hood | 大灰狼扑向小红帽 |
[40:28] | and ate her all up.” | 把她吞了下去” |
[40:33] | She’s an angel. | 她是个天使 |
[40:40] | How did it happen? | 怎么会呢 |
[40:43] | You becoming estranged from your daughter. | 你和你的女儿为什么会疏远 |
[40:49] | All that matters now is that I want to make amends. | 最重要的是 现在我想和她和好 |
[40:54] | I was estranged from my mother. | 我和我妈妈也疏远了 |
[40:59] | I would hope that she would want to make amends with me, too. | 我也希望她愿意和我和好 |
[41:04] | I’m sure she does. | 我想她肯定愿意 |
[41:08] | Well… | 好吧 |
[41:11] | I hope it happens. | 希望如此 |
[41:22] | For a long time, | 很久以来 |
[41:24] | I didn’t think that would ever happen. | 我都觉得不会了 |
[41:27] | Now I’m beginning to think it will. | 现在 我开始觉得会了 |