时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | 6,000 milliliters. | 六千毫升 |
[00:06] | That’s how much blood | 这是你这种体型的 |
[00:07] | an adult male of your size has in his body. | 成年男性体内的正常血量 |
[00:10] | It’s a little more than a gallon of milk. | 就比一加仑牛奶多一点点 |
[00:12] | 76 over 54. | 高压76 低压54 |
[00:14] | They say a man can lose up to 40% of his blood, | 人家说成年男性最多失血40% |
[00:17] | but not much more. | 再多就不行了 |
[00:19] | You’ve lost 20%. | 你已经20%了 |
[00:20] | That’s why you’re feeling the palpitations. | 所以你现在会感觉心脏颤动 |
[00:23] | Your heart can’t fill with blood before it contracts. | 因为心脏收缩前无法充入足够的血 |
[00:26] | That’s why you’re feeling It’s the beginning stage | 所以你现在就处于医生所谓的 |
[00:27] | of what doctors refer to as exsanguination. | 驱血法的初期阶段 |
[00:32] | Raymond, please, I don’t want to hurt you. | 雷蒙德 拜托 我不想伤害你 |
[00:35] | This isn’t easy for me. | 我也很煎熬 |
[00:38] | Sorry you’re having a hard time. | 真抱歉让你难过了 |
[00:40] | You can help me. | 你能帮我的 |
[00:43] | I’ve always helped you. | 我一直在帮你 |
[00:44] | No. You pretended to help me. | 不 你是假装帮我 |
[00:47] | You were never on my side. | 你从来都没站在我这边 |
[00:51] | I came to Paris to warn you. | 我来巴黎就是为了提醒你 |
[00:53] | You came to Paris to control me, | 你来巴黎是为了控制我 |
[00:56] | to keep feeding me your narrative. | 为了让我继续听你的故事 |
[00:57] | But I’m done hiding. | 但我藏够了 |
[00:59] | I won’t do it anymore. I can’t. | 我不会再这样下去了 我做不到 |
[01:01] | Not with Elizabeth asking questions | 尤其是在伊丽莎白开始调查 |
[01:03] | and telling ghost stories. | 到处讲鬼故事的时候 |
[01:05] | Nobody knows you’re alive. | 没人知道你还活着 |
[01:07] | They’re asking the questions. | 他们在调查 |
[01:10] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[01:13] | I never betrayed you. | 我从未背叛过你 |
[01:16] | The Townsend Directive is my death sentence. | 汤森德指令就是我的死刑判决书 |
[01:19] | Even with your help, I can’t outrun them. | 即使有你的帮助 我也逃不出去 |
[01:23] | There’s only one way to survive. | 只有一条活路了 |
[01:25] | I have to give them what they want. | 我必须给他们他们想要的 |
[01:27] | Tell me how. | 教教我 |
[01:31] | I have nothing to tell you. | 我没什么好告诉你的 |
[01:34] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[01:37] | If you think those secrets of yours are worth dying for? | 如果你觉得你的秘密值得付出生命 |
[01:45] | Prove it. | 那就证明吧 |
[01:54] | 路易·斯坦希尔 第27号 结论 | |
[01:58] | What do we know? | 都知道什么 |
[01:59] | We questioned everyone who worked the con. | 我们询问了所有参与骗局的人 |
[02:01] | Steinhil used doctors, nurses, | 斯坦希尔找了医生 护士 |
[02:02] | ex-cops, intel agents. Smart group. | 前警察 情报特工 很厉害的团队 |
[02:05] | But not as smart as Steinhil, | 但没斯坦希尔聪明 |
[02:06] | who kept everything need-to-know. | 所有人都只知道必要的事 |
[02:08] | None of them know the name of the woman | 他们每人知道那个雇自己 |
[02:09] | who hired him to con Mr. Reddington. | 给雷丁顿先生设局的女人的名字 |
[02:11] | Just why she did it — to ask what he knows about my mother. | 只知道原因 要问他关于我母亲的事 |
[02:13] | I’m less interested in the why than in the where. | 我不在乎原因 我在乎地点 |
[02:16] | If Steinhil employed all these people to create the illusion | 如果斯坦希尔雇这些人来就是为了 |
[02:18] | that Reddington was in a French hospital, | 制造雷丁顿身在巴黎病院的假象 |
[02:20] | where the hell was he when we got there? | 那我们到的时候他到底在哪里 |
[02:21] | Apparently, he escaped. Or tried to. | 显然他是逃走了 至少是尝试想逃走 |
[02:23] | He got less than a block. | 没跑出一条街 |
[02:24] | But the hospital gag was blown, | 但医院的骗局暴露了 |
[02:26] | so they moved him somewhere else, | 所以他们把他转移到别处了 |
[02:27] | but we don’t know where. | 但我们不知道在哪里 |
[02:29] | Let’s start at the beginning. Paris. | 那就从头开始 巴黎 |
[02:31] | Mr. Reddington went to meet with someone he felt safe enough with | 雷丁顿先生去见了一个他非常信任 |
[02:33] | that he didn’t bring Dembe. | 甚至没带上邓比的人 |
[02:34] | Or he went alone to keep a secret. | 或者他是为了保密 |
[02:36] | From Dembe? That must be some secret. | 连邓比都不告诉吗 那真是大秘密了 |
[02:38] | What else? He was abducted in Paris, | 还有呢 他在巴黎被绑架 |
[02:40] | then flown to Annapolis. Why? | 然后被飞机送往安纳波利斯 为什么 |
[02:43] | Could be there’s something there | 也许是那里有什么 |
[02:44] | that they needed Reddington’s help to find. | 他们想让雷丁顿帮忙寻找的东西 |
[02:45] | Something or someone. | 东西 或者人 |
[02:48] | Katarina Rostova. | 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃 |
[02:50] | I thought your mother was dead. | 我以为你母亲已经去世了 |
[02:51] | Maybe that’s what she wanted us to think. | 也许这是她想让我们以为的 |
[02:53] | Even you? | 连你都不告诉吗 |
[02:54] | Apparently, she’s not the maternal type. | 显然 她不是什么当母亲的料 |
[02:56] | So far, I’m hearing a lot of maybe’s and could be’s, | 到现在我听到都是各种可能 |
[02:59] | a lot of theory, almost no fact. | 各种理论 但没有事实根据 |
[03:01] | Here’s a fact — creating a French hospital in Annapolis | 事实根据是在安纳波利斯创造法国医院 |
[03:04] | takes planning. | 是需要时间策划的 |
[03:05] | All the doctors, nurses, police, | 需要医生 护士 警察 |
[03:07] | they all were sent to the same location | 他们都需要到同一个地方 |
[03:09] | to get fitted for their wardrobe. | 为整件事做准备 |
[03:10] | You have a location? | 有地点吗 |
[03:11] | Textile warehouse in Anne Arundel County. | 安妮·阿伦德尔县的一个纺织仓库 |
[03:13] | Get there. If they couldn’t con Reddington | 派人去 如果他们不能骗雷丁顿 |
[03:15] | into telling them what they wanted to know, | 告诉她们想知道的事 |
[03:16] | they’re probably trying to beat it out of him. | 可能就要用强了 |
[03:22] | Agent Keen? | 基恩探员 |
[03:23] | I brought Agnes home | 我带艾格尼斯回来 |
[03:24] | thinking my mother wasn’t a threat. | 是因为我觉得我母亲不危险 |
[03:27] | Now I’m not sure. | 现在我不太确定了 |
[03:31] | He’s a tough old bird. | 他很强硬 |
[03:33] | He’ll give you what you want. | 他会让你称心的 |
[03:35] | I don’t want this. | 这并不称我的心 |
[03:37] | It’s the best of a bad situation. | 现在已经是不幸中的万幸了 |
[03:38] | I wouldn’t be in this situation if you’d done your job. | 如果你办妥了该办的事就不会陷入这种不幸处境 |
[03:41] | I told you I needed three months | 我跟你说了要三个月 |
[03:43] | to create the illusion you were looking for. | 才能作出你要的效果 |
[03:45] | You gave me three days. | 你只给我三天 |
[03:46] | The FBI, have they released anyone? | 联调局放人没 |
[03:48] | I spoke with Abigail. | 我跟阿比盖尔聊过 |
[03:49] | How much do they know? | 他们知道多少 |
[03:50] | About me? Very little. | 我的事 很少 |
[03:52] | About you? | 你的事 |
[03:53] | Absolutely nothing. | 什么也不知道 |
[03:56] | I never planned on killing him. | 我从来不想杀他 |
[03:58] | He’d find you if you didn’t. | 你不杀他就会找出你来 |
[03:59] | It’s better this way. | 这样更好 |
[04:01] | Better. To kill a man. | 更好 这可是杀人 |
[04:04] | This man. Once you’ve bled him for what you need. | 等把这个人放血放到他愿意开口 |
[04:06] | The nurse was with him when he escaped. | 他逃走的时候和那个护士一起 |
[04:08] | I trust her. | 我相信她 |
[04:09] | Then the only question left is, | 那现在唯一的问题是 |
[04:12] | should I trust you? | 我该不该信你 |
[04:23] | How long do I have? | 我有多少时间 |
[04:25] | Half an hour. | 半小时 |
[04:28] | Maybe less. | 也许更少 |
[04:32] | I’ve met my share of killers. | 我也见过不少杀人犯 |
[04:36] | I know who has the capacity to | 我知道杀人者 |
[04:41] | take a human life. | 是什么样的 |
[04:44] | I know the… | 我懂 |
[04:47] | the look in their eyes. | 他们的眼神 |
[04:52] | You don’t have it. | 你没这种眼神 |
[04:57] | It wasn’t my decision. | 我决定不了 |
[05:00] | But it is. | 你可以 |
[05:04] | If you help her… | 如果你帮她 |
[05:08] | if you do nothing to | 如果你什么也不做 |
[05:11] | stop her, | 不阻止她 |
[05:14] | you’re responsible. | 你就有责任 |
[05:18] | You almost escaped. | 你差点就逃了 |
[05:21] | – She blames me for that. – Shh. | -她说是我的错 -嘘 |
[05:24] | I can’t take the risk. I’m sorry. | 我不能冒这个险 抱歉 |
[05:32] | I’m afraid hypoxia has set in. | 你开始缺氧了 |
[05:34] | The drip, drip of your blood taking with it | 你流的每滴血 |
[05:37] | the oxygen your organs so desperately need. | 都吧内脏亟需的养分带走 |
[05:42] | I’m told hypoxia can be quite uncomfortable. | 我听说缺氧是很不适的 |
[05:47] | I know a little something about pain. | 我对痛苦还是有点了解的 |
[05:51] | Belgrade. | 贝尔格莱德 |
[05:52] | Everything I cared about died that day. | 我所关心的一切都自那天起就消亡了 |
[05:57] | I didn’t want that. | 那不是我的本意 |
[05:58] | I’d made a life for myself, a family. | 我本可成家立业 |
[06:01] | You blew all that up. | 你毁了一切 |
[06:04] | I didn’t know. | 我不知情 |
[06:05] | Dom promised me no one would get hurt. | 多姆向我保证不会有伤亡 |
[06:09] | Said he loved his child and just wanted her to be safe. | 他说他爱自己的孩子 希望她安全 |
[06:12] | Do I seem safe to you? | 我看上去很安全吗 |
[06:16] | Hunted, | 被追杀 |
[06:17] | chased into the shadows. | 逼到穷途末路 |
[06:20] | I | 我 |
[06:22] | I can’t give you what you want. | 我给不了你要的 |
[06:24] | What I want | 我要的 |
[06:26] | is my family back. | 是让我的家人回来 |
[06:32] | No one can give me that back. | 谁也给不了 |
[06:37] | Least of all you. | 特别是你 |
[06:42] | You can’t give me what I want. | 你给不了我想要的 |
[06:44] | But you can give me what I need. | 但你能给我所需的 |
[06:50] | You want me to believe you had nothing to do with Belgrade. | 你想让我相信你与贝尔格莱德无关 |
[06:54] | I didn’t. | 确实无关 |
[06:57] | That you care about me. | 你关心我 |
[07:02] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:04] | Then prove it. | 那证明给我看 |
[07:07] | Who’s coming for me? How many? | 谁要来找我 多少人 |
[07:11] | And most importantly, the truth. | 还有最重要的 真相 |
[07:18] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[07:21] | What is it?! | 真相是什么 |
[07:33] | Very well. Dom then. | 很好 那就多姆吧 |
[07:38] | That’s right. I found him. | 对 我找到他了 |
[07:41] | I know it’s cruel to go after the old man, | 我知道对老人下手很残忍 |
[07:43] | but you leave me no choice. | 但你让我别无选择 |
[07:46] | Something tells me he won’t hold up nearly as well. | 我有预感他挺不过去 |
[07:52] | Leave him alone. | 别动他 |
[07:54] | Gladly. | 乐意至极 |
[07:56] | If you give me what I need. | 只要你告诉我我想要的 |
[08:03] | Goodbye, Raymond. | 再见 雷蒙德 |
[08:24] | Shh. Be quiet. | 嘘 安静 |
[08:25] | – What are you doing? – Shh! | -你在干嘛 -嘘 |
[09:02] | I can’t do this alone. | 我一个人干不了 |
[09:04] | I need you to get in the car. | 你得进车里 |
[09:10] | Hey, stop! | 站住 |
[09:11] | – I said stop! – Don’t. Please. | -我说站住 -别 求你 |
[09:14] | Please. I don’t want to hurt you. | 求你 我不想伤你 |
[09:26] | Excuse me. Agents Ressler and Keen, FBI. | 打扰 特工雷斯勒和基恩 联调局 |
[09:29] | How can I help you? | 有什么能帮你们的 |
[09:30] | We, um… | 我们 |
[09:32] | That is, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:34] | Oh, this? | 这个吗 |
[09:35] | No, no, no. It’s just — It’s — It’s — | 没事 没事 这只是 |
[09:38] | The Kennedy Center’s doing Phantom. | 肯尼迪中心在演歌剧魅影 |
[09:40] | We’re doing the effects. | 我们做特效 |
[09:41] | We thought you were a wardrobe house. | 我以为你们只提供服装 |
[09:42] | Wardrobe, effects — whatever a production needs. | 服装 特效 要什么做什么 |
[09:45] | We’re here to see Margaret Teague. | 我们是来找玛格丽特·蒂格的 |
[09:47] | I’ll let her know you’re here. | 我去叫她 |
[09:53] | Illusions. Cons. | 幻象 伪装 |
[09:56] | People pretending to be something they’re not. | 人们将自己假扮成他人 |
[09:58] | – Just like Reddington. – Or my mother. | -就像雷丁顿 -还有我妈 |
[10:01] | Look, Keen, you did the right thing by bringing Agnes home. | 基恩 你把艾格尼斯带回家是对的 |
[10:05] | But if she isn’t who I thought she was, if she’s a threat — | 但如果她不是我想的那样 如果她是个威胁 |
[10:08] | – Then we’ll deal with it. – We? | -那我们就想办法解决 -我们 |
[10:10] | Don’t think Cooper, Aram, and I haven’t talked about this. | 你以为库珀 阿兰姆和我没想过吗 |
[10:12] | You’ve put your life on hold long enough. | 你把自己的生活置之度外太久了 |
[10:14] | It’s past time you start living it, and I — | 是时候享受一下生活了 我… |
[10:17] | I’m Margaret Teague. | 我是玛格丽特·蒂格 |
[10:18] | Agents Keen and Ressler. | 基恩和雷斯勒探员 |
[10:20] | We’re looking for Louis Steinhil. | 我们在找路易·斯坦希尔 |
[10:22] | I’m not familiar with that name. | 我不认识这个人 |
[10:24] | He’s a con man, sets up elaborate illusions… | 他是一个欺诈师 需要精巧的伪装 |
[10:27] | If you think I had anything to do with — | 如果你们觉得我跟这些事有关… |
[10:29] | …the last one being a French hospital | 他最近一次的骗局 |
[10:30] | in an Annapolis warehouse. | 是把安纳波利斯州的一间仓库伪装成一家法国医院 |
[10:32] | See, their doctors, nurses, and cops who worked that con, | 那场骗局里的医护人员 警察 |
[10:35] | you outfitted them. | 他们的装扮都是你提供的 |
[10:36] | I’m a supplier. | 我只是供货商 |
[10:37] | What people do with my supplies, I’m sure I don’t know. | 客人用我的货品干什么 我并不知情 |
[10:39] | I don’t care if you know or not. | 我不管你知情还是不知情 |
[10:40] | I’m looking for someone I care about, | 我在找一个对我很重要的人 |
[10:42] | and in order to find that person, | 为了找到他 |
[10:43] | I got to find Steinhil. So lets cut to the chase. | 我得先找到斯坦希尔 所以我们别说废话了 |
[10:46] | What you provide, | 你都提供了什么 |
[10:47] | does he pick up, or do you deliver? | 是他自己来选 还是你们送去 |
[10:49] | I’ve never met the man. | 我没见过那个人 |
[10:50] | – So you deliver. – Yes. | -所以是你们送货 -是的 |
[10:52] | To where? | 送去哪了 |
[10:56] | Oh, my God. I just shot that guard. | 天啊 我开枪打了那个守卫 |
[10:58] | I didn’t know what else to do. | 我别无选择 |
[11:00] | I need your phone. | 你的电话给我 |
[11:01] | If he dies… | 如果他死了… |
[11:03] | Mila. | 米拉 |
[11:04] | Mila, your phone. | 米拉 电话 |
[11:17] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[11:19] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[11:20] | Barely. | 还没死 |
[11:21] | I thought… | 我以为… |
[11:23] | It’s been a week. | 都一个星期了 |
[11:24] | I was going to enact The Protocol. Where are you? | 我都准备启动预案了 你在哪 |
[11:27] | You have to get to Dom. | 你得去找多姆 |
[11:30] | She’s going after him. | 她在找他 |
[11:32] | He doesn’t know he’s in danger. | 他不知道他有危险 |
[11:34] | – She? – Bring the cooler. | -她 -带冷藏箱来 |
[11:37] | I need platelets, | 我需要血小板 |
[11:40] | frozen plasma — eight units. | 冷冻血浆 八个单位 |
[11:42] | Raymond, you sound bad. | 雷蒙顿 你听起来不好 |
[11:44] | Come alone. | 你一个人来 |
[11:46] | If you won’t make it to Dom’s, you need to get to a hospital. | 如果你撑不到多姆那 就去医院 |
[11:49] | If I don’t make it, you — you know what to do. | 如果我撑不到 你知道该怎么做 |
[11:53] | Raymond. Be safe. | 雷蒙德 保重 |
[11:56] | I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[12:00] | Who’s Dom? | 多姆是谁 |
[12:03] | You need to get us to the highway. | 你得开上高速 |
[12:05] | You need a doctor. | 你需要医生 |
[12:07] | No, no, no, no doctors. | 不 不 不 不要医生 |
[12:09] | Just the highway. | 上高速 |
[12:10] | You are not okay, alright? | 你现在问题很大 知道吗 |
[12:12] | You’re not gonna make it. You’re sick. | 你撑不到那的 你现在很虚弱 |
[12:13] | If you don’t make it to a hospital… | 如果你不去医院… |
[12:33] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[12:34] | Give me your arm. | 把胳膊给我 |
[12:35] | – We need to get to Dom. – Listen to me. | -我们得去找多姆 -听我说 |
[12:36] | If we don’t do this right now, you’re gonna be dead | 如果你不让我这样做 你会死的 |
[12:38] | before we get to wherever you think we’re going to. | 这样你就哪也别想去了 |
[12:40] | I didn’t save you to watch you die in my car. | 我救你不是为了看你死在我车里的 |
[12:47] | If we don’t keep moving, they’ll find us. | 如果我们停下 他们会找到我们的 |
[12:49] | They already have. Hold still. | 他们已经找到了 别动 |
[12:51] | – W-What? – Don’t move. | -什么 -别动 |
[12:52] | What do you mean they already have? | 什么叫已经找到了 |
[12:54] | You have to trust me. | 你要相信我 |
[13:15] | Why did you help me? | 你为什么要帮我 |
[13:16] | Like you said, I’m not a killer. | 就像你说的 我不是杀人凶手 |
[13:19] | And I have terrible judgement when it comes to men. | 而且我对男人的判断力很差 |
[13:50] | Hello? Anyone here? | 你好 有人吗 |
[13:56] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[13:58] | You’d better have a damn good excuse, darling. | 你最好有个好点的理由 亲爱的 |
[14:01] | Are you Dom? | 你是多姆吗 |
[14:09] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[14:18] | Tell me what she said. | 告诉我她说什么了 |
[14:19] | Not your interpretation, her exact words. | 不是你的曲解 是她的原话 |
[14:22] | I’m not interpreting anything. She’s coming for you, | 我没曲解任何事情 她要来找你了 |
[14:25] | and she made it very clear she’s closing in. | 而且她说得很明确 她马上就要来了 |
[14:28] | Nonsense. I’m off the grid. | 胡说 我根本不跟外界联络 |
[14:30] | Elizabeth found you. | 伊丽莎白就找到了你 |
[14:31] | You mind your own business. | 你别插嘴 |
[14:33] | There’s no reason to risk it, Dom. | 没必要冒这个险 多姆 |
[14:36] | This is your house. I know it won’t be easy to go, | 这是你家 我知道要离开不容易 |
[14:39] | but there’s nothing heroic | 但是无谓地送命 |
[14:41] | about dying when you don’t have to. | 也不是什么英雄所为 |
[14:43] | This isn’t “Rio Bravo.” | 这不是在演《赤胆屠龙》 |
[14:45] | For your information, | 我告诉你 |
[14:47] | going out with a fight, standing your — your ground, | 出去战斗 坚持自己的立场 |
[14:50] | dying on your own terms, | 死得其所 |
[14:52] | that sounds pretty good to a man 81. | 听上去对一个八十一岁的人来说挺好的 |
[14:55] | 81. Are you 81? | 八十一 你八十一了 |
[14:57] | Secondly, nothing about this situation | 其次 这情形 |
[15:00] | resembles the plot of “Rio Bravo.” | 和《赤胆屠龙》一点也不像 |
[15:03] | She knows you tried to kill her, Dom. | 她知道你想杀了她 多姆 |
[15:05] | She wants answers, but she also wants revenge. | 她想要答案 但她也想复仇 |
[15:08] | You set her up, betrayed her — | 你陷害了她 背叛了她 |
[15:11] | Whose is this? | 这是谁的 |
[15:12] | My daughter’s. | 我女儿的 |
[15:13] | Katarina. That’s your daughter? | 卡特莲娜 她是你女儿 |
[15:15] | – Katarina Rostova? – Put it away, please. | -卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃 -请把它放下 |
[15:18] | Your own daughter wants to kill you because you betrayed her? | 你自己的女儿想杀了你因为你背叛了她 |
[15:21] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[15:22] | I never betrayed Katarina. | 我从没背叛卡特莲娜 |
[15:25] | She betrayed me. | 她背叛了我 |
[15:27] | Oh, come on. Enough. | 算了吧 够了 |
[15:28] | Not just me. Our country, | 不只是我 还有我们的祖国 |
[15:29] | our — our values, our entire way of life. | 我们的价值观 我们整个人生 |
[15:32] | The truth is, Mila, | 事实是 米拉 |
[15:33] | you’ve stumbled headlong into a family squabble. | 你无意中卷入了一场家庭矛盾 |
[15:36] | And the Rostov family can be rather eccentric. | 罗斯托夫家族的人古怪得很 |
[15:39] | She broke my heart. | 她伤了我的心 |
[15:40] | Made choices I couldn’t understand. | 做了我不能理解的选择 |
[15:43] | What was my response? | 我又做了什么 |
[15:44] | Wait, what did Tolstoy say about unhappy families? | 等等 托尔斯泰是怎么说不幸的家庭来着 |
[15:48] | Despite all my anger, my frustration, | 抛开我的愤怒 我的失望 |
[15:50] | I did what I thought was necessary — | 我做了我认为必须要做的 |
[15:53] | “Happy families are all alike, | 幸福的家庭总是类似的 |
[15:54] | but every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.” | 不幸的家庭却各有各的不幸 |
[15:58] | Did I make mistakes? Yes. | 我犯过错误吗 是的 |
[16:01] | Do I deserve to die for them? Eh, maybe. | 我应该为那些错误去死吗 也许 |
[16:04] | If I die, at least I will go to my grave | 如果我死了 至少我在坟墓里 |
[16:08] | knowing that I did what I did | 知道我做了应该做的 |
[16:10] | to protect my own. | 来保护自己 |
[16:15] | We found him. | 我们找到他了 |
[16:17] | Where? | 在哪 |
[16:18] | A farmhouse a few hours north. | 一个往北几小时路程的农舍 |
[16:20] | So I was right to trust you. | 看来我信任你是对的 |
[16:22] | Will he give you what you want? | 他会给你你想要的吗 |
[16:24] | No. Just what I need. | 不 只是我需要的 |
[16:28] | I’ll talk to my hawaladar. | 我会告诉地下钱庄那面 |
[16:29] | The balance due will be paid by this time tomorrow. | 剩下的钱明天这个时候会到账 |
[16:38] | He means a great deal to you. | 他对你很重要 |
[16:40] | He did. | 确实 |
[16:42] | Once. | 曾经是 |
[16:44] | If the situation were reversed, would he show you mercy? | 如果形势反过来 他会对你这么仁慈吗 |
[16:49] | No. | 不会 |
[16:51] | Then you can’t show him any. | 那你也不能对他手软 |
[16:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:00] | For what? | 为什么 |
[17:01] | It’s my job to protect him. | 我的工作是保护他 |
[17:04] | I couldn’t do that. You did. | 我没能做到 你做到了 |
[17:07] | He was supposed to be a bad man, | 他本该是个坏人 |
[17:10] | a criminal, a fugitive, the worst of the worst. | 一个凶手 逃犯 最坏的人 |
[17:14] | That’s why I signed up. Not to protect him. | 我是因此才加入的 不是为了保护他 |
[17:17] | But to take down the Most Wanted. | 而是为了拿下头号通缉犯 |
[17:22] | In my experience, who people are supposed to be | 根据我的经验 人们在别人心目中的样子 |
[17:25] | is rarely who they are. | 很少是他们真正的自己 |
[17:29] | Steven Biel. Contractor? | 史蒂文·比尔 承包人 |
[17:32] | Call him. | 打给他 |
[17:33] | Tell him Raymond sent you. | 告诉他是雷蒙德派你去的 |
[17:35] | – Why? – Raymond takes care of the people who take care of him. | -为什么 -雷蒙德会照顾那些关心他的人 |
[17:41] | I didn’t do this for the money. | 我不是为了钱才做的 |
[17:43] | No. You did it because it’s the right thing to do. | 不是 你这么做是因为这是正确的事 |
[17:47] | You give me too much credit. | 你太抬举我了 |
[17:49] | Take the card. | 拿着这名片 |
[17:52] | It’s not just money. It’s protection. | 不只是钱 还能保护你 |
[17:55] | You think she’ll come for me. | 你觉得她会追杀我 |
[18:01] | Please thank him for me. | 请替我谢谢他 |
[18:03] | No thanks are necessary. | 不需要感谢 |
[18:06] | He seems so decent. | 他看上去很正派 |
[18:09] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[18:11] | Because he is decent. | 因为他就是很正派 |
[18:16] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[18:26] | He said I’m not a killer… | 他说我不是个杀人凶手 |
[18:29] | Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[18:31] | He said he could tell just by looking at me. | 他说他看着我就可以判断出来 |
[18:35] | Then you’re not. | 那你就不是 |
[18:37] | He knows nothing about me. | 他一点都不了解我 |
[18:41] | He knows enough. | 他知道的够多了 |
[18:53] | Cover! | 找掩体 |
[18:57] | – What was that? – I don’t know. | -怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[19:10] | Show me your hands! | 把手举起来 |
[19:15] | – Police! – You go. | -警察 -你们先走 |
[19:53] | He was here. | 他曾经在这 |
[19:55] | I need help here! I’ve got something. | 这面需要帮忙 有发现 |
[20:02] | Someone inside. It’s locked. | 有人在里面 门锁了 |
[20:04] | It’s Steinhil. He’s alone. | 是斯坦希尔 他一个人 |
[20:09] | FBI. Open the door. | 联调局 开门 |
[20:11] | Steinhil, I said open the door. | 斯坦希尔 我说了开门 |
[20:31] | Damn it! I could’ve sworn I had another box of shells in here. | 该死 这里应该还有一盒子弹的 |
[20:34] | Dom, we can help you. | 多姆 我们能帮你 |
[20:35] | We’ll take what we can. | 带上能带的东西 |
[20:37] | I’m too old to run. | 我老了 跑不动了 |
[20:38] | But too young to die. | 但你还年轻 不该死 |
[20:39] | Wh– Where would I go? | 我能去哪里 |
[20:41] | To the beach, the mountains. | 去海边 去山上 |
[20:43] | How about the Tetons? | 去提顿怎么样 |
[20:45] | You really think she’s close. | 你真的觉得她快找到我们了吗 |
[20:46] | I think we have the day. | 我觉得我们至少还有今天 |
[20:48] | You don’t. | 你们没有 |
[20:52] | What do you mean, “don’t”? | 什么叫”没有” |
[20:53] | You don’t have the day. | 你们没有今天 |
[20:54] | You don’t even have the hour. | 你们连一小时都没有 |
[20:56] | She knows where you are. She’s been tracking us | 她知道你在哪里 自从我们离开安全屋后 |
[20:58] | since we left the safe house. | 她就一直在追踪我们的位置 |
[20:59] | How? You took the chip out of Raymond’s neck. | 怎么会 你把雷蒙德脖子里的芯片拿出来了 |
[21:03] | Yes, out of my neck, | 是的 把我脖子里的拿出来了 |
[21:05] | but not out of her own. | 但她的没有 |
[21:08] | We didn’t escape, did we, Mila? | 我们根本不是逃出来的 对吗 米拉 |
[21:10] | No. She ordered me to help you. | 是的 她命令我帮助你 |
[21:14] | Hoping I’d lead her here, | 她希望我们带她找到这里 |
[21:17] | to Dom. | 找到多姆 |
[21:20] | How much time do we have? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[21:23] | Mila. How much time? | 米拉 还有多久 |
[21:25] | She’ll be here in 20, 30 minutes. | 她再过二三十分钟就到了 |
[21:28] | I didn’t have a choice. She said she would kill me. | 我别无选择 她说不然她就要杀了我 |
[21:31] | Dom, I suggest we find that extra box of shells. | 多姆 我建议我们赶紧找到多的那盒子弹 |
[21:44] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[21:46] | You’ve thrown your lot in with me. | 你把宝押在我身上了 |
[21:48] | I should at least know your name. | 至少我该知道你的名字 |
[21:50] | Francesca Campbell. People call me Frankie. | 弗兰切西卡·坎贝尔 大家都叫我弗兰基 |
[21:55] | Tell me, Francesca. | 告诉我 弗兰切西卡 |
[21:58] | How is it that… | 你为什么 |
[22:01] | you turned out to be my guardian angel? | 会成为我的守护天使 |
[22:03] | That is not what I am. | 我不是 |
[22:06] | Are you really a nurse? | 你真的是一名护士吗 |
[22:07] | I’m a former combat medic. | 我曾经是一名军医 |
[22:09] | That’s why Steinhil picked me. | 所以斯坦希尔选择了我 |
[22:11] | – Steinhil. – He created the illusion. | -斯坦希尔 -是他营造了这场戏 |
[22:13] | Was part of it, too. Inspector Oban. | 奥班督察员也是其中一部分 |
[22:16] | Tell me about it — the con. | 和我说说这个骗局 |
[22:18] | – They’ll be here any minute. – Tell me. | -他们随时都会出现 -告诉我 |
[22:21] | All I know is Katarina Rostova hired him | 我只知道卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃雇了他 |
[22:24] | because she thinks people are trying to kill her | 因为她觉得有人想杀了她 |
[22:26] | and that you might know how to stop them. | 你可能知道如何阻止他们 |
[22:28] | The plan was to con you, not kill you, | 原计划只是要骗你 不是杀了你 |
[22:31] | to get you to tell Inspector Oban | 好让你告诉奥班警探 |
[22:32] | who the assassins are and what they, or you, | 刺杀者是谁 以及他们 或者你 |
[22:35] | might know about her sources and safe houses. | 对她的手段和安全屋有多少了解 |
[22:38] | You don’t believe in assault rifles? | 你不信任冲锋枪吗 |
[22:40] | Open that. | 打开看看 |
[22:41] | Steinhil’s smart. | 斯坦希尔很聪明 |
[22:43] | He knew I’d be overconfident | 他知道我识破了 |
[22:45] | after figuring out the hospital wasn’t real… | 医院的骗局后会得意忘形 |
[22:47] | Carefully, carefully. | 小心点 小心点 |
[22:49] | …that I’d think I’d solved the puzzle | 我会以为我已经看破了谜团 |
[22:51] | when I’d only gotten one piece. | 但其实我只是窥得一斑 |
[22:53] | I believe in plastic explosives. | 我信任塑料炸弹 |
[22:55] | He knew I wouldn’t see his fingerprints all over the escape. | 他知道我在逃亡的时候就不会留意他的痕迹 |
[22:58] | Everything was planned, | 一切都是精心安排的 |
[23:00] | down to the last detail — | 每个细节… |
[23:02] | leaving you alone to die, the car parked outside. | 把你一个人留着等死 停在外面的车 |
[23:06] | You shot the guard. | 你开枪打了警卫 |
[23:07] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[23:11] | All that and the chip in my neck. Inspired. | 还有取出我脖子芯片的那一段 很厉害 |
[23:16] | When this is over, | 等这一切结束了 |
[23:17] | I must see about putting this Steinhil on retainer. | 我绝对要好好会会这个斯坦希尔 |
[23:23] | So… you’re not a nurse who’s afraid of her own shadow. | 所以 你并不是一个大惊小怪的护士 |
[23:29] | You’re a soldier. | 你是一名士兵 |
[23:30] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[23:31] | And I’m not leading you or anyone else into an ambush. | 我不会带着你 或者任何人走进埋伏中 |
[23:35] | Four shotguns — two pump action, two lever. | 四柄霰弹枪枪 两柄压动式 两柄杆动式 |
[23:38] | Three bolt-action rifles — all single shot. | 三柄手动步枪 都是单发的 |
[23:40] | And a few souvenirs from home. | 还有几个自制纪念品 |
[23:45] | Let me help you. | 让我帮助你们 |
[23:46] | Your help is what got us into this mess. | 就是因为有你帮忙才让我们落的这种处境 |
[23:48] | She’ll kill me, too. | 她会连我一起杀了 |
[23:50] | When she realizes that you knew she was coming, | 她要是发现你们早就知道她要来 |
[23:52] | she’ll know I warned you. | 就会马上知道是我告密的 |
[23:54] | Raymond, we could use an extra gun. | 雷蒙德 多个帮手对我们也好 |
[23:57] | Not if it’s pointed at the back of our heads! | 要是她的枪指着我们的脑袋就不好了 |
[24:02] | What do they call a combat medic in the army? | 军队里管军医叫什么 |
[24:06] | 68 whiskey. | 68威士忌 |
[24:08] | Dembe, give the woman a shotgun. | 邓比 给她柄霰弹枪 |
[24:20] | I want a full autopsy. | 我要求进行全面尸检 |
[24:21] | No one accesses that body until I get a solid I.D. | 在我查出死者的身份之前 谁都不准接近尸体 |
[24:23] | You got that? | 明白了吗 |
[24:24] | They tricked him, made him think he escaped. | 他们骗了他 让他以为他逃走了 |
[24:27] | Reddington escaped, but he didn’t? | 雷丁顿逃走了 但其实并没有吗 |
[24:28] | He was being tracked. They both were. | 他的位置被追踪了 他们都被追踪了 |
[24:31] | Both? What do you mean both? | 他们 什么叫他们 |
[24:33] | One of the security guards said there was a nurse on site | 一个保安说当时还有一名护士 |
[24:36] | who befriended him, | 她接近他 |
[24:37] | made Reddington think she was on his side. | 让雷丁顿以为她是站在他那边的 |
[24:40] | She orchestrated the escape. | 她策划了这次脱逃 |
[24:42] | So they could track him. Why? Where — | 这样他们就能跟踪他了 为什么 |
[24:44] | Where did they think he was gonna go? | 他们觉得他会去哪 |
[24:45] | My grandfather’s house. | 我祖父的房子 |
[24:47] | Your grandfather? | 你祖父 |
[24:48] | Whoever took Reddington | 不管是谁抓走了雷丁顿 |
[24:49] | was trying to find out about Katarina Rostova. | 那个人肯定想查卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃的消息 |
[24:52] | If he wouldn’t tell them, | 如果他不愿意告诉他们 |
[24:53] | maybe they think Dom will. | 也许他们觉得多姆会开口 |
[24:55] | And if they do to him what they did to Reddington… | 如果他们像对雷丁顿一样对他 |
[24:58] | We’re not gonna let that happen. | 我们不会让那种事发生的 |
[24:59] | They may already be there. | 他们可能已经到了 |
[25:01] | Keen. It’s not gonna happen. | 基恩 不会发生那种事的 |
[25:24] | They’re both here? | 他们都到了 |
[25:25] | Reddington’s recovering in the downstairs bedroom. | 雷丁顿在楼下的卧室里疗养 |
[25:27] | He’s not mobile. | 他无法移动 |
[25:28] | The old man’s working at the back of the house. | 那个老人在后院忙着 |
[25:30] | – Anyone else? – No. | -还有别人吗 -没了 |
[25:31] | Did everything you said. It went all as planned. | 都按你说的办了 一切都按计划进行 |
[25:34] | You three, inside with her. Find Reddington and kill him. | 你们三个陪她进去 找到雷丁顿 杀了他 |
[25:37] | Berdy, tell the others to go around the back. | 博迪 让其他人从后面包抄 |
[25:40] | Bring me Dominic. I want him alive. | 把多米尼克带来我这 我要活的 |
[26:11] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[26:13] | You didn’t tell us there was anyone else in the house. | 你没和我们说过还有别人在这座房子里 |
[26:15] | Drop your guns. Do it now. | 把枪放下 快点 |
[26:17] | He said drop ’em! | 他说了 放下枪 |
[27:42] | Dembe! Dom’s hit! | 邓比 多姆中枪了 |
[28:00] | Okay. One more step. | 好了 再走一步 |
[28:02] | That’s it. Alright, sit. | 好了 坐下吧 |
[28:05] | Something for his head. | 拿个东西给他垫下头 |
[28:11] | There you go. | 给 |
[28:15] | Single round to the chest. | 胸部中弹 |
[28:17] | Please tell me he has a hemostat. | 请告诉我他家有止血钳 |
[28:19] | How bad? | 有多严重 |
[28:20] | Some Quick Clot powder? Celox? | 有没有快速凝血药粉 止血灵 |
[28:22] | – I don’t see any. – Gauze? | -我没看见 -有纱布吗 |
[28:27] | Oh, the — the plastic. Give me the package, too. | 塑料纸 把包装也给我 |
[28:35] | Alright. Get him up. | 好了 扶他起来 |
[28:39] | How bad is it? | 有多严重 |
[28:40] | How bad?! | 有多严重 |
[28:49] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[28:55] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[29:04] | Gentlemen, it’s over! | 先生们 已经结束了 |
[29:06] | Go to hell! | 去死吧 |
[29:08] | Seems you may get there first. | 看来是你会先死 |
[29:10] | Raymond, I told you I want answers, | 雷蒙德 我和你说过我要答案 |
[29:12] | which means I need him alive. | 这表示我得留他一命 |
[29:14] | Send him out, and I’ll have no choice but to save his life. | 送他出来 我就必须得救他 |
[29:18] | We open it, she’ll kill the three of us | 如果我们开门 她会杀了我们三个 |
[29:20] | and eventually kill him. | 最后再杀了他 |
[29:22] | He may not make it anyway. | 反正他可能也挺不过去 |
[29:24] | Then we fight. | 那我们就拼了 |
[29:27] | Open the door, Raymond, | 开门 雷蒙德 |
[29:29] | or my men shoot their way to you. | 否则我的人就开枪硬闯了 |
[29:34] | Raymond, this is my last warning! | 雷蒙德 这是最后的警告 |
[29:58] | Move up, move up! | 进去 进去 |
[30:10] | – Clear! – Clear! | -安全 -安全 |
[30:14] | Ressler, in here! | 雷斯勒 在这里 |
[30:16] | Dom? Dom, it’s Elizabeth Keen. | 多姆 多姆 我是伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[30:18] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[30:19] | Elizabeth! It’s us! | 伊丽莎白 我们在这 |
[30:22] | – Is it clear? – It’s clear! | -外面安全了吗 -安全了 |
[30:26] | Dom’s hit. We need to get him help now. | 多姆中弹了 我们得马上救他 |
[30:30] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[30:35] | You have Reddington? | 你们找到雷丁顿了 |
[30:36] | Yeah. Been through hell, but he’s okay. | 是的 非常惊险 不过他没事 |
[30:38] | – Better than Rostova. – Katarina? | -比罗斯托娃好点 -是卡特莲娜吗 |
[30:41] | No. Dominic — her father, Keen’s grandfather. | 不 多米尼克 她爸 基恩的祖父 |
[30:44] | This, everything, it was about getting information on Katarina | 这一切都是为了取得卡特莲娜 |
[30:47] | and the people hunting her. | 和追捕她的那些人的信息 |
[30:49] | Getting information for who? | 为谁取得信息 |
[30:50] | Are we any closer to finding out who hired Steinhil? | 有没有查出是谁雇了斯坦希尔 |
[30:53] | No, they were gone by the time we got there. | 没有 我们到的时候他们已经离开了 |
[30:54] | And by the looks of things, they came in guns blazing. | 根据周围情况判断 他们交过火 |
[31:02] | The nearest hospital’s in the opposite direction. | 最近的医院是在相反的方向 |
[31:04] | – Yes, it is. – Then why are we going the wrong way? | -是的 -那我们怎么在往反方向走 |
[31:06] | Because we’re not going to the hospital. | 因为我们不去医院 |
[31:07] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[31:08] | I’m sorry, but who are you? | 抱歉 你是谁 |
[31:09] | He needs an operating room, a surgeon. | 他需要一间手术室 一位外科医生 |
[31:11] | Yes, and I intend to get him the best one available. | 我知道 现在去的这个是目前最好的选择了 |
[31:14] | What if he dies before then? | 万一他还没到就死了呢 |
[31:15] | He’s a Rostov, Elizabeth. | 他是罗斯托夫家的 伊丽莎白 |
[31:17] | If we take him to an emergency room, questions will be asked, | 如果我们带他去急诊室 他会被讯问 |
[31:20] | questions he’s not prepared to answer. | 会被问到一些他无法回答的问题 |
[31:22] | Please don’t tell me she’s the nurse from the French hospital. | 别跟我说她是那个”法国医院”的护士 |
[31:25] | – She was very convincing. – She was in on the con. | -她很可信 -她是那个骗局的参与者 |
[31:27] | Yes, and now she’s the best hope | 是的 但现在她是 |
[31:30] | your grandfather has to survive. | 你祖父活下去的最好的指望 |
[31:34] | Dr. Stein and his team have been alerted. They’re en route. | 通知了斯坦医生和他的团队 他们在路上了 |
[31:36] | Called Dembe on my way to Dom’s, | 我在去多姆家的路上给邓比打了电话 |
[31:38] | and given my condition, | 考虑到我当时的情况 |
[31:39] | he felt it prudent to assemble one of our triage cubes. | 他觉得还是先召集我们的一支医疗队比较保险 |
[31:43] | Turns out, it was. | 事实证明他是对的 |
[31:46] | – What’s happening?! – Tension pneumothorax. | -他怎么了 -压力性气胸 |
[31:48] | Air’s leaking out of the hole into his pleural cavity. | 气体从伤口处进入了他的胸膜腔 |
[31:50] | We need to remove the seal, | 我们得先把绷带拆开 |
[31:51] | or else the pressure’s gonna collapse his lungs. | 否则空气压力会让他肺部塌陷 |
[31:57] | It’s not just air. He’s bleeding into his chest cavity. | 不只是空气 还有血液流进了他的胸腔 |
[32:00] | We’re losing him. How far out?! | 他快撑不住了 还有多久到 |
[32:01] | Three minutes. | 三分钟 |
[32:03] | We’re almost there. | 我们就快到了 |
[32:06] | So much to say. | 还有很多话要说 |
[32:08] | And a lifetime left to say it. | 你还有一辈子的时间来说 |
[32:29] | GSW! White male, 80. | 枪伤 白人男性 80岁 |
[32:31] | Sat-level — 76 and dropping. | 静脉压76 还在下降 |
[32:33] | Got it. | 收到 |
[32:34] | Hemopneumothorax. His lungs are drowning. | 血气胸 他的肺部被浸没了 |
[32:36] | Which one of you is the surgeon? | 你们谁是医生 |
[32:37] | – Doc’s still in transit. – ETA? | -医生还在路上 -预计多久到 |
[32:39] | – Six minutes. – He’ll be dead in six minutes! | -六分钟 -再等六分钟他就要死了 |
[32:41] | If we don’t put a chest tube in him in the next two, | 如果接下来两分钟里不给他插入胸管 |
[32:43] | both of his lungs will collapse. | 他的两片肺叶都会衰竭 |
[32:44] | – Then you do it. – Me? I’m a field medic. | -那就你来 -我吗 我只是个医护兵 |
[32:47] | I don’t care what you are. Do you know how to do it? | 我不管你是什么 你知道怎么做吗 |
[32:49] | – I’ve never done it before. – Do you know how to do it? | -我从来没做过 -你知不知道怎么做 |
[32:50] | Just do it. These people can help you with whatever you need. | 放手去做 他们会尽全力协助你的 |
[32:53] | Do it! | 去吧 |
[33:16] | Knife. Doesn’t matter which one. Just pick one. | 手术刀 什么型号都行 给我一把 |
[33:23] | Seventh intercostal. | 第七肋间肌 |
[33:28] | Give me the smallest ET tube you’ve got. | 给我一根最小的气道内管 |
[33:42] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:55] | Stabilizing. | 稳定下来了 |
[34:19] | Those questions you don’t want asked, | 你不想回答的那些问题 |
[34:21] | well, I’m gonna ask them anyway. | 我还是要问 |
[34:24] | Why don’t we start with who did this. | 不如先从谁做的这些事开始 |
[34:27] | Not now, Elizabeth. | 现在别问了 伊丽莎白 |
[34:29] | Yes, now. | 不 就现在 |
[34:30] | Someone out there thinks Katarina Rostova is still alive, | 有人认为卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃还活着 |
[34:33] | and clearly they think you know more than you’re saying. | 而且他们认为你没有说出全部实情 |
[34:37] | – That isn’t a question. – Who grabbed you in Paris? | -这不是个问题 -在巴黎谁抓走了你 |
[34:40] | Who tortured you? | 是谁折磨你 |
[34:41] | Why is my grandfather dying in a lumberyard? | 为什么我的祖父差点死在一个木材场 |
[34:44] | My question is, what the hell happened? | 总之我想问 到底怎么回事 |
[34:50] | You did. You and Agent Ressler. | 你造成的 你和雷斯勒探员 |
[34:53] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[34:54] | How many times have I told you? Leave it alone. | 我告诉过你多少遍了 别管了 |
[34:57] | I warned you. | 我警告过你 |
[34:58] | Even saying the name Katarina Rostova has consequences, | 即便只是说卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃的名字 |
[35:02] | and now you see. | 都会有麻烦 你现在见识到了 |
[35:03] | Now you see what that name will make others do. | 现在你见识到了这个名字会带来什么样的麻烦 |
[35:06] | These questions of yours have gotten their attention, | 你们刨根问底的追问引起了他们的注意 |
[35:10] | and now they will crawl out of whatever hole they were in, | 如今他们会从各种地方钻出来 |
[35:13] | and they will hurt whomever they must just on the chance, | 他们会伤害一切觉得有必要的人 就为了 |
[35:16] | just on the notion that she might still be alive. | 她可能还活着的那点可能 为了那点想法 |
[35:19] | “What happened?” | “到底怎么回事” |
[35:21] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[35:23] | You raised an old ghost, | 你把一个沉睡的古老恶魔唤醒了 |
[35:26] | and that’s why your grandfather is dying in a lumberyard. | 这就是为什么你的祖父差点死在一个木材场里 |
[35:39] | Reddington blamed you? | 雷丁顿把这一切怪罪于你 |
[35:41] | – He’s not wrong. – Of course he is. | -他说得没错 -他当然错了 |
[35:44] | None of this would’ve happened if Ressler and I hadn’t started | 如果我和雷斯勒不去追问那些 |
[35:46] | asking a lot of questions he told us not to ask. | 他早告诉我们不要去管的问题 |
[35:49] | You wouldn’t have had to ask them if he’d been honest with you, | 如果他跟你说实话 你就不用一直追问了 |
[35:52] | if he’d told you his real identity. | 如果他告诉你他的真实身份 |
[35:53] | Have you decided whether to tell Main Justice? | 你决定好了吗 要不要告诉司法部 |
[35:56] | Not yet. But telling them Reddington is | 还没有 不过告诉他们雷丁顿 |
[35:57] | really a former KGB agent whose name is Ilya Koslov | 其实是名叫伊利亚∙科思洛夫的前克格勃特工 |
[36:01] | will cause a firestorm I have no interest in dealing with. | 必会引起一场风暴 而我没兴趣去处理 |
[36:04] | What I am interested in is you and making sure | 我关心的是你 以及确保 |
[36:06] | you know that none of this is your fault. | 你知道这些完全不是你的错 |
[36:09] | Reddington wouldn’t tell us who abducted him. | 雷丁顿是不会告诉我们是谁绑架他的 |
[36:11] | And it’s not like we can ask Steinhil | 我们也不能去问斯坦希尔 |
[36:14] | or whatever his real name was. | 不管他的真名是什么 |
[36:15] | Aram’s following up with the M.E. | 阿兰姆在和法医跟进这件事 |
[36:17] | If we can identify the body, | 如果我们能确认尸体 |
[36:19] | maybe we can work backward from there. | 也许我们可以从那里开始 |
[36:21] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[36:21] | I’ve assigned a security detail to your apartment. | 我派了一队安保人员去你的公寓 |
[36:24] | You think that’s really necessary? | 你真的觉得有必要吗 |
[36:26] | We don’t know who took Reddington, | 我们不知道抓走雷丁顿的是什么人 |
[36:27] | but she’s asking about your mother | 但是她一直在问你母亲的事 |
[36:28] | and has shown that she’s willing to go after | 说明为了找到任何知道她的人 |
[36:30] | anyone who may know about her, | 她会不惜一切代价 |
[36:31] | so, yes, I think it’s necessary. | 所以是的 我认为有必要 |
[36:35] | I’m sorry my family is so… | 很抱歉我的家人… |
[36:41] | …messy. | 太复杂了 |
[36:41] | Katarina Rostova is your relative. | 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃只是和你有血缘关系 |
[36:44] | We’re your family. | 我们才是你的家人 |
[36:46] | And we’re not gonna let anything happen to you. | 我们不会让你有事的 |
[37:00] | – Sir. – Agent Mojtabai. | -长官 -莫伊塔巴尔探员 |
[37:03] | – Something wrong? – Definitely. | -出什么事了吗 -是的 |
[37:05] | I did what you said and followed up | 我照你说的 去法医办公室 |
[37:07] | with the Medical Examiner’s Office, | 进行跟进 |
[37:08] | and they didn’t know what I was talking about. | 他们不知道我在说什么 |
[37:10] | They don’t have Steinhil. I mean, they never even got him. | 斯坦希尔不在他们那里 他们根本没运过他 |
[37:14] | Apparently, the call we made requesting | 显然 我们打电话 |
[37:15] | they respond to the scene was canceled. | 要求他们到现场的事被取消了 |
[37:18] | Canceled by who? | 是谁取消的 |
[37:20] | Well, the log says by special Agent Gerald Host. | 记录显示是杰拉德·霍斯特特别探员 |
[37:23] | G. Host, as in… | 杰·霍斯特 |
[37:25] | Ghost. | 就是个鬼魂的意思 |
[37:34] | I’ve been trying to decide what to do about you. | 我一直在想要拿你怎么办 |
[37:38] | I suppose by warning us, you saved our lives, | 通过警告我们 你救了我们的命 |
[37:42] | but you’re also a large part of the reason | 但我们需要人救的很大一部分原因 |
[37:45] | our lives needed saving. | 也是因为你 |
[37:48] | The things you’ve done… | 你做过的事 |
[37:50] | I’ve killed others for less. | 我为了更小的事杀过人 |
[37:54] | I appreciate what you did for Dom. | 我很感激你为多姆所做的一切 |
[37:58] | It’s the reason you’re still alive. | 这就是你还活着的原因 |
[38:01] | But to be clear, | 但是丑话说在前面 |
[38:03] | it does not make us even. | 那不代表我们扯平了 |
[38:07] | Why didn’t the FBI arrest you? | 联调局的人为什么没有逮捕你 |
[38:11] | I intend to find the woman who did this. | 我要找到干这件事的女人 |
[38:14] | You’re number one on their list, | 你是他们的头号通缉犯 |
[38:16] | and they just let you go. | 他们就这样放你走了 |
[38:18] | Perhaps you can help me find her. | 也许你能帮我找到她 |
[38:21] | Perhaps not. Time will tell. | 也许帮不了 时间会证明一切 |
[38:24] | But until we are even, | 但是在我们扯平之前 |
[38:28] | you’re not going anywhere. | 你哪里也别想去 |
[38:36] | If you don’t mind me asking… | 如果你不介意我问问 |
[38:41] | how’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[38:43] | We don’t know if his brain was deprived of oxygen, | 我们不知道他的大脑是否缺氧 |
[38:47] | and if so, for how long. | 如果是的话 那缺氧多久 |
[38:49] | If he ever does wake up, he may not be himself anymore. | 就算他真的醒了 他也许不再是他自己了 |
[39:03] | I didn’t realize you two were close. | 我没想到你们俩这么熟 |
[39:07] | I’ve known Dom a long time. | 我认识多姆很久了 |
[39:13] | Most of it’s been… | 大多数时候 |
[39:17] | unpleasant. | 我们都很不开心 |
[39:19] | Still, something happens when you’ve — | 不过 当你认识一个人这么久 |
[39:22] | when you’ve known someone that long, | 肯定会有一些牵绊 |
[39:25] | when, after all of life’s twists and turns… | 当然你经历了人生中所有的波折后 |
[39:31] | …you look over and there they are, | 回头看看就会发现那些牵绊 |
[39:35] | still in it with you, still… | 一直在你心中 |
[39:40] | yours. | 与你同在 |
[39:46] | I’m sorry my questions caused all this. | 对不起是我的问题造成了这一切 |
[39:51] | But they are questions I deserve answers to. | 但那些都是我应该知道答案的问题 |
[39:56] | Maybe not now. | 也许不是现在 |
[39:59] | Now it’s too dangerous. | 现在太危险了 |
[40:03] | But someday, I’m going to insist on answers. | 但是有一天 我会坚持得到答案 |
[40:08] | And you’re going to have to give them to me. | 而你要把答案告诉我 |
[40:21] | When he gets better, you should bring Agnes to meet him. | 等他好一点 你应该带艾格尼斯来看他 |
[40:37] | Shoes, shoes, shoes! | 穿鞋子 快穿鞋子 |
[40:39] | If we don’t leave here in two minutes, Agnes, | 如果我们两分钟后不走 艾格尼斯 |
[40:41] | you’re definitely gonna be late for the bell. | 你肯定会迟到的 |
[40:44] | Wait! My headband! | 等等 我的头箍 |
[40:50] | Ears or no ears? | 有耳朵的还是没耳朵的 |
[40:51] | Ears! | 有耳朵的 |
[40:56] | Mom, that’s not Mrs. Monzewski, right? | 妈妈 那不是蒙泽斯基夫人对吧 |
[40:59] | Oh, my goodness! I love those ears! | 天呐 我太喜欢这对耳朵了 |
[41:03] | Uh, hello. | 你好 |
[41:04] | I’m Liz. This is Agnes. | 我叫莉斯 这是艾格尼斯 |
[41:07] | Maddy Tolliver. Your new neighbor. | 我叫麦蒂·托利维 你的新邻居 |
[41:09] | It’s funny. Mrs. Monzewski’s lived there forever. | 说来好笑 蒙泽斯基夫人在这住了一辈子 |
[41:12] | I didn’t know she was thinking of moving. | 我不知道她想要搬走 |
[41:14] | She didn’t. I’m just subletting. | 她没有 我只是转租 |
[41:16] | It all happened very quickly. | 事情发生得太快了 |
[41:17] | The woman who showed me the apartment | 带我看了这间公寓的女人 |
[41:19] | said something about her going to Pittsburgh for a while | 说她要去匹兹堡住一段时间 |
[41:22] | to be closer to her grandson. | 离她的外孙近一点 |
[41:24] | You’re pretty. | 你很漂亮 |
[41:26] | Thank you, sweetie! So are you! | 谢谢你 亲爱的 你也很漂亮 |
[41:28] | You remind me of my granddaughter. | 你让我想起了我的外孙女 |
[41:30] | We have to run, but it was nice meeting you. | 我们要走了 但是很高兴认识你 |
[41:32] | So nice to meet you both. | 很高兴认识你们俩 |
[41:34] | I’m sure we’ll be seeing more of each other. | 我相信我们会经常见的 |