Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第7季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第7季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Allez, allez. Pass. Pass! 加油加油 传球
[00:06] Vas-y, vas-y, vas-y! 赶快 快
[00:16] N’importe quoi. 真没用
[00:52] My God, man. 我的天啊
[01:09] – Where is he? – What? I don’t… -他在哪儿 -什么 我听不…
[01:11] – Reddington! Where is he?! – Okay, okay! -雷丁顿 他在哪儿 -好 好
[01:12] Arrêtes. Stop. Put down the gun, eh? 别这样 把枪放下
[01:16] You run the network, Joubert. 这里是你的地盘 茹贝尔
[01:17] If Reddington was smuggled out of Paris, you’d know. 如果雷丁顿被带出巴黎 你一定知道
[01:20] – Smuggled? – Who got him out? -什么带走 -谁他把他带走了
[01:22] Reddington is impossible to track. He’s like a ghost. 根本找不到雷丁顿 他像幽灵一样
[01:24] What about the strike team? 那突击队呢
[01:25] What strike team?! 什么突击队
[01:27] Hey, hey, if Reddington was in France, 听着 如果雷丁顿在巴黎
[01:29] I would know, and I would tell you. 我一定会知道 然后告诉你
[01:32] I would. 一定会的
[01:39] Take this phone, Joubert, 拿着这个手机 茹贝尔
[01:40] and call me if you hear something. 有了消息打给我
[01:45] What do you mean, smuggled out of Paris? 被带出巴黎是什么意思
[01:47] Is Reddington in trouble? Is he? 雷丁顿有危险吗 是吗
[01:48] What happened to Reddington?! 他出了什么事
[02:14] Il est réveillé. Il est hé, appelle Docteur Busson. 他醒了 快去叫布森医生
[02:16] Dis lui qu’il est réveillé! 说他醒了
[02:17] – Where am I? – Il lutte contre les sangles. -我在哪儿 -他想挣脱绷带
[02:19] Il ne peux pas bouger. Dis lui qu’il doit rester immobile. 他不能动 告诉他不要动
[02:21] What happened? 怎么回事
[02:22] Mr. Reddington, please be calm. 雷丁顿先生 请冷静
[02:23] You are in a hospital. You’re in Paris. 这里是医院 你在巴黎
[02:28] I can’t feel anything. 我没有任何知觉
[02:31] Why can’t I move? 我怎么动不了
[02:34] Why can’t I feel anything? 我为什么没有知觉
[02:48] Do you recall the incident? 你还记得当时的情况吗
[02:51] How about the rescue? 记得是如何获救的吗
[02:54] Mr. Reddington, I’m sure you have many questions, 雷丁顿先生 我知道您有很多疑问
[02:56] and a great many police waiting to speak with you. 外面还有很多警察等着向你问话
[03:00] But my only job is to care for your physical health, 但是我只关心你的身体情况
[03:04] and I’m concerned you may also have cognitive damage. 以及认知上是否有问题
[03:07] So I need you to tell me what, if anything, 所以请你告诉我
[03:11] you remember about the incident. 你所记得的全部细节
[03:14] Do you know who did this to you? 你知道是谁伤害了你吗
[03:16] Katarina. 卡特莲娜
[03:40] I don’t. 不知道
[03:42] Police had a local gang under surveillance 警察监视一伙当地的黑帮时
[03:45] when they saw you being pulled from a van. 发现他们把你往一辆货车里拖
[03:47] So they caught them, the people who did this. 所以那些人被抓了
[03:49] Well, the inspectors intervened, but they got away. 巡警救了你 但是他们逃掉了
[03:52] You’d been drugged and beaten within an inch of your life. 你被下药了 还差点被打死
[03:55] Why can’t I feel my legs? 我的腿怎么没有知觉
[03:58] Look, the people who did this to you, 伤害你的人
[04:00] they shattered your spine, L-two, three, and four. 打断了你的脊椎 腰椎的二三四节
[04:04] The neurosurgeons performed an emergency surgery 神经外科医生做了紧急手术
[04:07] a laminectomy. 腰椎板切除术
[04:08] They removed the shattered bone, fused your spine. 他们去除了碎掉的骨头 重塑了你的脊椎
[04:12] But I can’t walk. 但是我不能走路了
[04:17] Tell me when you feel this. 有感觉的话告诉我
[04:30] There. 这里
[04:36] I can’t walk. 我不能走路了
[04:37] There are tests to perform, work to be done, 还有一些检测和治疗要做
[04:40] but time will be the only real judge 但只有时间知道
[04:43] of what functions you will eventually recover. 你究竟能恢复到什么程度
[04:45] Why am in this thing? 为什么把我绑成这样
[04:46] Patients living with the challenges of immobility 对于行动不便的患者
[04:50] So I’m paralyzed. 所以我瘫痪了
[04:52] People in your condition 你这种情况
[04:53] – I’m paralyzed. – You’re immobile. -我瘫痪了 -你行动不便
[04:55] And while you are immobile, 而行动不便
[04:56] you’re prone to both pulmonary complications 容易导致肺部并发症
[04:59] and pressure-related injuries. 和挤压导致的受损
[05:01] By moving you up and down, 将你上下移动
[05:03] this will help you avoid an embolism and pressure ulcers. 可以预防栓塞和褥疮
[05:10] Will I ever walk again? 我还能走路吗
[05:13] Mr. Reddington, you’re lucky to be alive. 雷丁顿先生 您还活着就已经很幸运了
[05:19] Okay, so, I ran background checks on all the applicants. 我调查过了所有的申请人
[05:22] Yeah? Who is your top choice? Mrs. Doubtfire, right? 怎么样 你觉得谁合适 《窈窕奶爸》吗
[05:25] Would be, if she weren’t three months behind on her rent. 如果她没有拖欠三个月的房租倒是可以
[05:28] What about “Hand That Rocks the Cradle”? 那么《推动摇篮的手呢》
[05:31] Two stints in rehab. 去过两次戒毒所
[05:34] – “The Manny”? – 17 unpaid parking tickets. -《家有活宝》呢 -17张未缴违停罚单
[05:37] Well I have more than that. 我还有其他人选
[05:39] One scofflaw in the family is enough. 家里有一个叛逆的就够了
[05:41] – Are they all bad? – Bad? No. -他们都不合格吗 -那倒不是
[05:43] Just, uh, not good enough to be Agnes’ nanny. 但是不合格当艾格尼斯的保姆
[05:46] Is it just me, or does it seem like 是我的错觉吗 还是说
[05:48] everyone has a skeleton in the closet? 所有人都有一段不愿提及的不堪过往
[05:52] You know, after Samar left, 你知道 莎马刚离开那会儿
[05:54] I spent six months drowning my sorrows 那六个月的时间里 我整天靠波兰熏肠和
[05:55] in kielbasa and Ingmar Bergman movies. 英格玛·伯格曼的电影来浇愁
[05:58] Then Ressler insisted I sign on to a dating app. 雷斯勒坚持让我去婚恋网上注册个账号
[06:02] When I refused, he signed up for me. 我拒绝了 然后他自己帮我注册了一个
[06:04] I swear, he is more of a yenta than my own yenta. 他真的比我三姑六婆还要多管闲事
[06:08] First three names he swipes right on — their background checks — 一开始的三个人 他调查了她们的背景
[06:10] bankruptcy, credit-card fraud, and a restraining order 破产 信用卡诈骗 还有一个
[06:13] for slashing their ex-boyfriend’s tires. 因为划了前男友的轮胎收到了限制令
[06:15] Now we are both eating Polish sausage 现在 我们都吃波兰香肠
[06:18] and playing chess with Death. 和死神对弈
[06:21] Well, I need to keep looking. 我还得继续找
[06:23] Mrs. Williams is helping me out as a favor. 威廉姆斯太太只是出于善意先帮我照看着
[06:25] I need someone who’s permanent. 我需要找个专职的保姆
[06:30] This is Keen. 我是基恩
[06:31] Elizabeth. 伊丽莎白
[06:32] Raymond’s gone. 雷蒙德不见了
[06:34] – Gone where? – Taken. -他去哪了 -被抓走了
[06:36] Tell me what you know. 告诉我具体什么情况
[06:37] – We came to Paris. – When? -我们来了巴黎 -什么时候
[06:39] Six days ago, for a meeting. 六天前 来见一个人
[06:41] With who? 见谁
[06:41] Someone I don’t know. Someone he trusted. 一个我不认识但是他很信任的人
[06:44] How do you know you can trust him if you don’t know who he is? 你都不认识那个人 怎么知道可不可信
[06:46] Because he insisted on going alone. 因为他坚持要独自一个人去
[06:48] He went without you? 他没带着你去吗
[06:50] – Why would he do that? – I don’t know. -他为什么这么做 -我不知道
[06:52] He’s in trouble, Elizabeth. 他碰到麻烦了 伊丽莎白
[06:54] I need your help to get him out of it. 我需要你的帮忙才能救他出来
[07:12] Who’s there? 谁
[07:14] I was beginning to think that you didn’t exist. 我原本都开始怀疑你是不是真的存在了
[07:16] And yet, voilà — here you are. 不过 你看 你这不是出现了吗
[07:22] René Oban. Chief Inspector, DGSI. 雷内·奥班 法国国内安全局总警督
[07:26] I’ve been hunting you for years. 多年来我都在追查你
[07:28] Well, this must be very exciting for you. 那你现在见到我一定很激动吧
[07:31] It was. 本来是的
[07:32] Like chasing an illusion. 就好像在追查一个幻影
[07:35] Reality is… much less interesting. 而现实 就没那么有趣了
[07:40] Welcome to yours. 欢迎你来到你的现实
[07:41] A Frenchman who states the obvious — how unusual. 一个说话不绕弯子的法国人 真少见
[07:45] Like a Swiss who argues. 就像一个会吵架的瑞士人
[07:47] Or an Italian who doesn’t. 或者不会吵架的意大利人
[07:49] I have been hunting you and Katarina Rostova. 我一直在追查你和卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃的下落
[07:53] – Fun. – We know that she is in Paris. -有意思 -我们知道她就在巴黎
[07:55] And at the risk of stating the obvious, 尽管冒着不绕弯子说话的危险
[07:57] it cannot be a coincidence that you are here, as well. 我还是想说 你也出现在这绝不是巧合
[08:00] 2025550100 202-555-0100.
[08:07] Tell me about Rostova. 跟我说说罗斯托娃的事
[08:09] Call the number. 打那个电话
[08:12] We know about the Townsend Directive. 我们知道汤森德指令
[08:14] We know that it is a standing order to kill Rostova 知道那是一个杀掉罗斯托娃的长期有效指令
[08:17] and that it is very much in play. 而且已经在实施了
[08:21] I want you to tell me who is coming for her and where she is 我需要你告诉我谁要来杀她 她现在在哪
[08:24] so I can get to her before they do. 这样我才能赶在他们之前找到她
[08:27] She has some intel that I want, 她手上有我想要的情报
[08:28] and obviously I cannot get it from her if she’s dead. 如果她死了 很显然我就得不到那个情报了
[08:31] You said you prefer illusion to reality. 你说 比起现实 你更喜欢幻影
[08:35] More than you can possibly imagine. 比你想象的还要喜欢
[08:37] I may have seemed like an illusion, but she is one — 或许我看起来像个幻影 但她就是一个幻影
[08:41] someone you can never find. 一个你永远都找不到的人
[08:43] 2025550100 202-555-0100.
[08:46] I am not interested in talking to your lawyer. 我没有兴趣给你的律师打电话
[08:48] Then you must not be interested in talking to me, 那你对跟我谈话这件事肯定感兴趣吧
[08:50] because you can’t do one without the other. 你不打的话 我就不说了
[08:53] What’s his name? 他叫什么名字
[08:54] Marvin Gerard. 马文·杰拉德
[08:56] Sounds French. 听起来很法式的名字
[08:59] What’s the status? 什么情况
[09:01] Reddington is being interrogated as we speak. 我们说话这会儿 雷丁顿正在被审问
[09:04] And Annapolis knows we’re coming? 安纳波利斯警方知道我们来了吗
[09:06] Yes, everything is on schedule. 是的 一切都按原计划进行中
[09:13] So. Joubert. 茹贝尔
[09:16] Problem? 出什么问题了吗
[09:17] Uh, one of Reddington’s men found me. 雷丁顿的一个手下找到了我
[09:21] That was to be expected. 意料之中
[09:23] He shot two of my men. 他打死了我两个手下
[09:24] And he’ll shoot more unless you tell him 如果你不告诉他雷丁顿在哪
[09:25] where Reddington’s being held. 他还会杀更多的人
[09:27] No, no, I-I would never do that, ever. 不 我绝对不会说的 绝对不会
[09:31] I just think that you should know that they are close, 我只是觉得应该告诉你他们离你很近
[09:33] and they are getting closer. 越来越近了
[09:37] Thank you, Joubert. 谢谢你 茹贝尔
[09:41] For your concern and kindness. 谢谢你的关心和善意
[09:52] How I wish we lived in a world 多希望我们生活在一个
[09:53] where kindness wasn’t a liability. 善良不会成为一种累赘的世界里
[09:56] I have intel on Keen. Should I act on it? 我有一条关于基恩的情报 需要着手行动吗
[09:58] Not yet. I’m hoping we won’t have to. 先不要 希望到时候不用我们出手
[10:01] Clean this up and meet me in Annapolis. 把这里清理干净 与我在安纳波利斯汇合
[10:04] And, Berdy… 还有 博迪
[10:05] Yes, boss? 老大 您说
[10:06] Say a kind word over his grave. 在他墓前说点好听的
[10:18] Yes, the Raymond Reddington. 是的 是那位雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[10:21] – Positively I.D.’d in Paris. – I talked to Morgan. -确认在巴黎 -我跟摩根谈过
[10:23] He hasn’t heard from him. Can you reach out to Chuck? 他们没联系过 你能不能联系查克
[10:26] Okay, so, I reviewed all the CCTV footage 我检查了邓比认为雷丁顿先生
[10:28] from the Paris neighborhoods that Dembe thought 可能会去的巴黎地区
[10:30] Mr. Reddington might have gone to. 所有监控录像
[10:32] Nothing. 一无所获
[10:32] Wherever he went, he didn’t want to be seen. 无论他去了哪里 他都不想被人看见
[10:35] – French police are on line one. – I’m on with French police. -法国警察在一号线 -我正与法国警察通话
[10:38] The secret police. They called the 0100 number. 是秘密警察 他们打了尾号0100的电话
[10:41] I didn’t know we had an 0100 number. 我不知道我们有这个电话
[10:42] – We don’t. – I’ll have to call you back. -我们没有 -我稍后再联系你
[10:46] Harold Cooper. 哈罗德·库珀
[10:47] Yes, this is René Oban with the DGSI 我是法国国内安全局的雷内·奥班
[10:49] calling for Marvin Gerard. 我要找马文·杰拉德
[10:51] He’s not available right now. 他现在不方便
[10:52] Mm, well, he will be when you tell him 等你告诉他我抓住了雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[10:54] I have Raymond Reddington in custody. 他自然就方便了
[10:56] Inspector Oban, 奥班督察员
[10:57] this is the Assistant Director of the FBI, Harold Cooper. 我是联调局的助理司长哈罗德·库珀
[11:00] We have arrested Marvin Gerard and have a tap on his lines 我们逮捕了马文·杰拉德并窃听了他的电话
[11:03] in the hopes that we might find Raymond Reddington. 期望找到雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[11:05] Apparently, we have. 显然 我们成功了
[11:06] – Is any of this true? – No, but he doesn’t know that. -这是真不是真的 -不是 但他不知道
[11:09] If you have Reddington, we need to meet. 如果你抓住了雷丁顿 我们必须见面
[11:10] If you have him. I’ll need verification. 如果你抓住了他 我需要核实
[11:13] Yes, understood. 我明白
[11:13] But since I am in Paris and you are in Washington, 但既然我在巴黎 你在华盛顿
[11:16] uh, might I suggest a meeting at our embassy 我能否建议你与我们的专员
[11:18] between you and our attaché? 在我们大使馆见面
[11:20] Fine. Make the arrangements. 可以 由你安排
[11:21] You’re quite lucky, 你很幸运
[11:22] tapping the number Reddington gave me to call. 窃听了雷丁顿给我的号码
[11:24] Luck had nothing to do with it. 这与运气无关
[11:26] Oh, no, I don’t suppose it did. 是 我也觉得
[11:30] Think he suspects? 他是不是怀疑了
[11:31] Suspects what? What — What was all that? 怀疑什么 刚才是怎么回事
[11:33] 0100 is a dedicated line, 0100是一条专线
[11:35] a way for Reddington to let us know if he’s been arrested. 如果雷丁顿被捕 他能以此通知我们
[11:37] He demands to speak to his lawyer, 他会要求与他律师通话
[11:38] and we pretend like we just arrested him. 我们就假装我们刚刚逮捕了这个人
[11:40] This Inspector Oban, I want a full rundown on him. 这个奥班督察员 我要了解他的一切情况
[11:42] Hang on, hang on. 等等
[11:44] Mr. Reddington goes 30 years without getting caught, 雷丁顿先生三十年来没有被抓过
[11:46] and now he’s been caught twice within the last year. 可他去年就被抓了两次
[11:51] He wasn’t caught last year. 去年他不是被抓的
[11:53] Wasn’t caught? He was nearly executed. 什么不是被抓 他都快被处死了
[11:56] He was arrested, but he wasn’t caught. 他是被逮捕了 但他不是被抓的
[11:59] What’s the difference? 有什么区别
[12:02] I turned him in. 我告发了他
[12:03] – You what? – Why would you do that? -什么 -你为什么要这么做
[12:04] So he couldn’t get in the way of me trying to find out 这样他就不会妨碍我调查
[12:06] – his real identity. – Whose real identity? -他的真实身份 -谁的真实身份
[12:08] Reddington’s. 雷丁顿的
[12:10] Wait. Wh– What? 等等 什么
[12:12] And you knew about this? 你知道这件事
[12:15] And I promised Reddington I’d keep it to myself. 我答应过雷丁顿我会保密
[12:18] They deserve to know. 他们应该知道
[12:19] Know what? 知道什么
[12:22] That the real Raymond Reddington died in 1991 真正的雷蒙德·雷丁顿死于1991年
[12:26] and the man you know as Reddington was once a KGB agent 你认识的雷丁顿是前克格勃探员
[12:30] named Ilya Koslov. 伊利亚∙科思洛夫
[12:31] That’s impossible. I knew Reddington. I served with him. 不可能 我认识雷丁顿 我与他一同参军过
[12:33] It’s a long story. 说来话长
[12:36] And I’ll tell it to you after we get him back. 我们把他接回来 我再跟你说
[12:38] Reddington, who you say is dead. 雷丁顿 你说他已经死了
[12:39] It doesn’t matter who he was. 他是谁不重要
[12:41] I thought it did, but it doesn’t. 我曾以为它是重要的 但并非如此
[12:43] And once you hear the story, 一旦你们听了故事
[12:45] I don’t think it’ll matter to you. 你们也会这么觉得
[12:47] The only thing that matters is that Reddington — 唯一重要的是 雷丁顿
[12:50] our Reddington — is in French custody, 我们的雷丁顿 在法国被捕
[12:53] and we have to get him back. 我们必须把他夺回来
[12:58] Ressler, Aram, run a check on this René Oban. 雷斯勒 阿兰姆 调查雷内·奥班
[13:01] Keen, circle back to Dembe and press him 基恩 回头去找邓比
[13:03] on who Reddington may have been meeting with. 问他雷丁顿可能和谁碰面
[13:05] I’ll reach out to Main Justice and explain the situation. 我会联系司法部解释情况
[13:08] Which one? 哪个情况
[13:09] The one about getting him back. 有关找回雷丁顿
[13:11] Once we do that, we can figure out the rest. 事成之后 我们再慢慢弄清其他事
[13:14] Or try to. 至少试着弄清
[13:22] Ah, pardon. 不好意思
[13:24] Director Cooper! 库珀司长
[13:25] Patrick Briaux, Homeland Security Attaché. 帕特里克·白里欧 国土安全部专员
[13:27] Ici, s’il vous plaît. 这边走
[13:29] Where we going? 我们去哪里
[13:30] To have a private conversation. 去能进行私人谈话的地方
[13:32] Surely you know we can’t do that in the embassy, 你肯定清楚我们不能在大使馆里畅所欲言
[13:34] since all the listening devices 那些监听设备
[13:35] were installed by your government. 都是你的政府安装的
[13:42] I share your desire for caution. 我也是和你一样谨慎的人
[13:45] Mine concerns René Oban. 我担心的是雷内·奥班
[13:47] He was with the DGSI until three years ago. 他在三年前离开了法国国内安全局
[13:49] After that, there’s no record of him. 后来就没有关于他的记录了
[13:51] Does the FBI have a record of you after six years ago? 你在六年前的事之后 联调局有你的记录吗
[13:54] If they do, I couldn’t find it. 就算有 我也找不到
[13:57] Fair enough. 有道理
[13:58] But before I say anything, I need proof that you have him. 但是继续谈话之前 我需要他在你手上的证据
[14:05] He was picked up near the Seine, 我们在塞纳河边把他带走的
[14:07] badly beaten and unable to walk. 他被打得走不动路
[14:14] We expect your full cooperation 我们希望你们能全面合作
[14:15] in returning him to our custody. 将他交由我们羁押
[14:18] You’re a mystery — an agent who doesn’t exist. 你真是一个谜 一个从不存在的探员
[14:21] And yet, when we call Reddington’s lawyer, 但是我们致电雷丁顿的律师时
[14:23] you pick up and demand his return. 是你接起了电话 要求送返他
[14:26] I wonder — 我在想
[14:27] Is that because he’s your fugitive 这是因为他是你的犯人
[14:28] or because you work for him? 还是因为你为他做事
[14:30] A friend in high places. 一个身居高位的朋友
[14:32] Do you have Reddington or not? 雷丁顿到底有没有在你手上
[14:34] This photo tells me nothing. 这张照片说明了什么
[14:42] I have Cooper. Put him on. 库珀在我边上 让他接电话
[14:46] Nothing will come from this. 这不会有什么结果的
[14:52] Yes? 喂
[14:52] 30 years ago, Raymond Reddington heard 39年前 雷蒙德·雷丁顿听到了
[14:54] classified testimony in connection with 一起与在科威特被杀的
[14:56] a U.S. Intelligence officer killed in Kuwait. 美国情报官有关的机密证词
[14:59] What was the soldier’s name? 那个士兵名叫什么
[15:00] Daniel Hutton. 丹尼尔·哈顿
[15:02] So it is you. 真的是你
[15:03] Were you expecting someone else? 你难道指望是别人吗
[15:05] I wasn’t sure. Now I am. 我原先不确定 现在确定了
[15:07] – Is it true about your injuries? – It is. -你真的受了这么重的伤吗 -是的
[15:10] But I’ve been paralyzed before. 但我以前也瘫痪过
[15:12] The spine of a blowfish pierced my wet suit off Pit– 一条河豚鱼的鱼骨曾经刺进了我湿透的…
[15:15] – Satisfied? – Not remotely. -满意了吧 -一点也不
[15:17] An extradition request will be made within the hour. 我们将在一小时内提出引渡条款
[15:23] Cheer up. I’m a man of my word. 开心点 我是个遵守诺言的人
[15:25] You did as I asked, 你找我说的做了
[15:27] so I’ll tell you what you’re dying to know. 我就会告诉你你特别想知道的事
[15:30] About Rostova? 罗斯托娃的事吗
[15:32] The blowfish. 那条河豚鱼
[15:34] I was stung off Pitcairn Island during a brief assignation I had 我去皮特凯恩岛跟弗莱彻·克里斯蒂安的
[15:38] with a rapturous descendant of Fletcher Christian. 一个狂热的后代搞定一个短暂的任务
[16:01] Okay, I’m clear. 好了 安全
[16:09] Jiro wants to know 次郎想知道
[16:09] if you want him to intercede with the extradition. 你是否需要他去协商引渡的事
[16:11] No, tell his people to hold. 不用 让他的人待命
[16:12] Is this the updated Cooper file? 这是更新后的库珀资料吗
[16:13] It is, but Werner says it’s a work in progress. 是的 但是沃纳说还在补充中
[16:16] The DOJ files are understandably difficult to access. 司法部的资料出了名的难以获取
[16:19] – Okay. How’s our patient? – He’s stable. -好吧 我们的病人呢 -他很稳定
[16:21] Respiratory rate and O2 saturation are good. 呼吸频率和氧饱和度良好
[16:23] – Last dose was at 10:00. – What are the levels? -最后一针是10点打的 -含量水平呢
[16:25] He’s fine above L2. 2级以上
[16:28] Is our client here? 我们的客户到了吗
[16:29] Yes. 是的
[16:33] Dose him again. 再给他注射
[16:46] Cooper made contact. 库珀联系我们了
[16:47] And? 然后呢
[16:48] Still a mystery. 他依然是个谜
[16:49] As is whether he has a connection to Reddington. 他和雷丁顿之间的关系也理不清
[16:52] It’s a work in progress. 还在完善中
[16:54] – And Reddington? – Still thinks he’s in Paris. -雷丁顿呢 -还以为自己在巴黎
[16:56] But if he thinks he can wait for the FBI’s extradition order, 但是他觉得他能拖到联调局提出引渡条款
[16:58] he’s gonna be less inclined to talk. 他也许就不会开口了
[17:00] Then use that to your advantage. 那就利用这一点
[17:02] How? 怎么利用
[17:03] We’re up against a clock. We need a plan B. 我们快没时间了 我们需要后备计划
[17:05] It’s not gonna take them long to find out what’s happening here. 他们过不了多久就会查清楚到底是怎么回事
[17:07] Yes, well, if you’re any good at your job, 是的 如果你能完成你的本职工作
[17:10] this will all be done by the time they do. 你能在他们发现之前就完成这一切
[17:24] Good news. 好消息
[17:26] I’m told you’re going to get into a chair soon. 听说你马上就能坐在轮椅上了
[17:29] Right now, I’m a little less concerned with what I can’t feel 我现在更担心的是我没有的感觉
[17:32] than by what I can — 而不是…
[17:34] an insufferable itch on my cheek that I’m unable to scratch. 我脸上有一块地方很痒 但是我挠不到
[17:37] Would you be so kind, Nikola? 能帮我个忙吗 尼古拉斯
[17:40] Tell me where. 哪里
[17:41] Uh, the right cheek. 右边脸
[17:44] Yeah, that’s right. A little higher. 没错 再高点
[17:47] No, a little higher than… Almost… 不 再往上点 差不多…
[17:50] I don’t know whether to be impressed or disgusted. 我不知道是该惊讶 还是该感到恶心了
[17:54] It appears your American friends, 看来你的美国朋友们
[17:55] they are more fond of you than I had anticipated. 比我预想的更在意你
[17:58] They’ve asked my government 他们已经请求我方政府
[17:59] to proceed with extradition proceedings. 进行引渡程序了
[18:01] Now, sadly for you, that will not be considered 不幸的是 法国政府是不会考虑引渡的
[18:03] by the French government unless I sign off. 除非我同意放你走
[18:05] And I will not consider that 而我也不会同意放你走的
[18:07] until after you have told me about Katarina Rostova. 直到你告诉我有关卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃的事为止
[18:11] We need to change his dressing to avoid infection. 我们需要为他更换敷料 以防止感染
[18:13] You see… another incentive 瞧 又是一个能让你
[18:15] for you to tell me what I want to know. 告诉我我想知道的一切的好动机
[18:17] Sepsis. 败血症
[18:19] Could you give us a moment? Wait outside. 请你们先出去一下 在外面等
[18:26] I may not have told you what you want, 我或许没告诉你你想要的
[18:28] but I told you all you need. 但我已经把所有你需要的都告诉你了
[18:30] You’ll never find Rostova. 你永远都找不到罗斯托娃
[18:32] Yes, yes, yes, because she’s an illusion. 没错 因为她只是个幻影
[18:34] What does that mean? 什么意思
[18:36] She’s a figment of the collective imagination. 她是由集体想象造就的虚构人物
[18:40] I don’t believe you. 我不相信
[18:42] In fact… 事实上…
[18:43] I am thinking that she did this to you. 我觉得是她对你下了这狠手
[18:46] Did she? 是吗
[18:48] Why are you protecting her? 你为什么要保护她
[18:50] Some people in this world are soul mates. 在这世上有些人是灵魂伴侣
[18:54] Katarina Rostova and I shared one. 我和卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃就共享灵魂
[19:00] Betraying her would be like betraying myself. 背叛她就如同背叛了我自己
[19:15] What have you found? 你有什么发现
[19:16] Reddington’s in French custody. 雷丁顿被法国羁押
[19:17] Cooper’s working on extradition. 库珀正在请求引渡
[19:19] Then we’ll get him back. 那我们把他带回来就行了
[19:20] We hope so, but, his physical condition… 但愿如此 但是他的身体状况…
[19:24] What about it? 他怎么了
[19:25] It’s not good. 不太好
[19:27] Tell me. 告诉我
[19:28] Let me get this straight. 让我捋一捋
[19:29] Raymond Reddington is your father. 雷蒙德·雷丁顿是你的父亲
[19:31] The real one. 真正的父亲
[19:32] But he’s dead because you shot and killed him. 但他死了 因为你开枪打死了他
[19:35] When I was 4, yeah. 在我四岁的时候 没错
[19:36] And after he dies, your mother, Katarina Rostova, 在他死后 你母亲 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃
[19:39] puts you in foster care 把你放在了福利院
[19:40] and escapes from the KGB, FBI, and the Cabal 然后逃离了克格勃 联调局以及秘社
[19:44] with the help of her oldest friend, Ilya Koslov, 靠着她的老朋友伊利亚∙科思洛夫的帮助
[19:47] who nips and tucks his way into becoming Mr. Reddington 而这位老友摇身一变成了雷丁顿先生
[19:50] in order to access the millions 以获得连真正的雷丁顿
[19:52] that the real Reddington didn’t even know he had, 都不知道自己拥有的百万财富
[19:55] in order to finance her disappearance. 从而为罗斯托娃的消失提供资金
[19:57] Is that it? 是这样吗
[19:59] Pretty much. 差不多吧
[20:00] You’re definitely gonna need therapy. 你绝对需要去看心理医生
[20:02] And now that you’ve told me, so am I. 现在你告诉了我 我也得去了
[20:05] Listen up. 听着
[20:06] I just got off the phone with Panabaker. 我刚和帕娜贝克通完电话
[20:08] The French are denying everything. 法国方面否认一切
[20:10] But, you went to the embassy and spoke to the attaché. 但是你去大使馆与使馆随员交谈过
[20:12] Maybe they’re gonna wait until they can bleed Reddington 或许他们准备等到榨干雷丁顿
[20:14] of all the intel they can and then hand him over. 身上的所有情报 然后再移交他
[20:17] Whatever their motivation, 不管他们的动机是什么
[20:18] the French know this is a priority for us, 法方知道这是我们的首要事项
[20:20] and they will use that to their advantage 他们会在引渡谈判中
[20:22] in negotiating extradition. 以此作为他们的优势
[20:23] But the attaché, Briaux. You said he was cooperative. 但是使馆随员白里欧 你说他很配合
[20:27] He was, which is why I’m going back to the embassy personally 没错 所以我准备亲自去使馆
[20:30] to deliver the extradition paperwork. 递交引渡文件
[20:34] Mila, my dear! You are a sight for sore eyes. 米拉 亲爱的 看到你真是太好了
[20:39] You did not eat a bite. 你一口都没吃
[20:40] My God, no. 我的天 不吃
[20:42] Eating even a swallow of that gruel 只要吃下燕麦粥
[20:45] with all the bread and cheese, chocolate and wine 就能想到墙的另一边 有面包和奶酪
[20:47] on the other side of these walls? 有巧克力和葡萄酒
[20:50] That’s more torture than a man can brave. 这简直比一个常人所能承受的更折磨人
[20:53] At least you’ll be able to get out of this bed. 至少你能离开这张床了
[20:56] My chariot arrives. 我的战车来了
[20:58] Mr. Reddington, let’s get you moving around, shall we? 雷丁顿先生 我们出去转转如何
[21:02] I’ve been on the run half my life. 我大半辈子都在奔波
[21:05] I suppose now I’ll be on a walk. 我想现在我可以慢慢走了
[21:08] Or a roll. 或是坐坐车
[21:10] You’re a very dark man. 你是个很黑暗的人
[21:12] Yes, walking or rolling, 没错 走路或者坐轮椅
[21:15] I intend to show my gratitude by sharing with you 我打算通过与你分享
[21:18] the finest night of drinking and dining 你所能想象最棒的美酒与晚餐
[21:21] one can possibly imagine. 来表达我的感谢
[21:23] – Are you comfortable? – Quite. -你坐着舒服吗 -当然
[21:28] That ought to keep me from running. 这是为了不让我逃跑
[21:32] Harold Cooper, FBI, here to see Patrick Briaux. 我是联调局的哈罗德·库珀 来找帕特里克·白里欧
[21:34] Yes, sir. Go right ahead. 是 先生 往前走
[22:24] Monsieur Briaux. Harold Cooper to see you, sir. 白里欧先生 哈罗德·库珀想见您 先生
[22:27] Mr. Cooper. 库珀先生
[22:28] What can I do for you? 有什么能为您效劳的
[22:30] Patrick Briaux? 帕特里克·白里欧
[22:32] Yes. 是我
[22:34] Something wrong? 怎么了
[22:37] – Keen. – Elizabeth, it’s me. -基恩 -伊丽莎白 是我
[22:40] Did you talk to Briaux? 你见到白里欧了吗
[22:41] Yes, I’m — i’m with him right now. 是的 我和他在一起
[22:45] We have a situation. 出事了
[23:21] I got something. Take a look at this. 有发现了 看看
[23:24] So, these are the surveillance feeds from inside the embassy, 这是大使馆内的监控录像
[23:28] which show Briaux waiting in line to request a visa application. 能看到白里欧在排队申请签证
[23:32] But once he gets it, he leaves. 但拿到表格他就走了
[23:35] Never filled it out. 并没有填表
[23:36] He was just lingering outside, 他只是等在外面
[23:37] chatting up the guards, waiting for you to arrive. 和警卫聊天 等着你来
[23:40] I’ll issue a BOLO, 我去发协查通告
[23:41] circulating the image with MPD and surrounding jurisdictions. 把图像发给警方和其他周边部门
[23:44] The real Briaux insists that Reddington 真正的白里欧坚称雷丁顿
[23:45] is not in French custody and regrets the misunderstanding. 未被法国拘禁 并且遗憾我们有此误解
[23:48] Well, if Reddington isn’t being held by the French police, 如果雷丁顿不在法国执法部门手里
[23:50] who is holding him? 那能在谁手里
[23:51] Maybe the person he met with. You have no idea who that was? 也许是他去见的人 你不知道是谁吗
[23:54] I only know it was someone Raymond felt safe with. 我只知道雷丁顿信任那个人
[23:57] And Raymond never feels safe with anyone. 雷丁顿基本不信任别人
[23:59] Whoever it was must’ve known we were in the dark 不管是谁 肯定是知道我们现在什么都不知道
[24:01] and reached out anyway, had Briaux come to meet you. 但仍然决定见面 而且还让白里欧来见你
[24:04] Why? What were they hoping to gain? 为什么 他们能得到什么
[24:06] Maybe confirmation that he’s our informant. 也许是想确认他是线人
[24:08] He has a lot of enemies. 他有很多敌人
[24:09] Now one of them may suspect he’s working with us, 现在其中一个怀疑他在和我们合作
[24:11] and if that’s the truth, 果真如此的话
[24:12] we may have just signed Reddington’s death warrant. 我们可能是害死了他
[24:14] Briaux, or whatever the hell his name actually is, 白里欧 或者不管他真名是什么
[24:17] he’s our only lead. 就是我们的唯一线索
[24:18] Let’s find him. 我们去找他
[24:59] What the…? 怎么回事
[25:05] Liam. 利亚姆
[25:06] Hey, the hell’s this? 这怎么回事
[25:09] Something’s wrong with the picture. 图像出问题了
[25:11] Do me a favor. Get Colton. 帮个忙 去叫一下克尔顿
[25:14] I’m on it. 好的
[25:19] Good evening, Mr. Reddington. Time to change your dressing. 晚上好 雷丁顿先生 该换药了
[25:21] Yes, Mila, please, do come in. 好的 米拉 请进
[25:27] Let me ask you something. 我想问问你
[25:28] Do I frighten you, Mila, with all the police and the guards, 米拉 吓到你了吗 因为警察警卫
[25:34] the handcuffs? 还有手铐
[25:35] No. To me, you seem like, uh… 没有 我觉得 你看起来
[25:38] I don’t know the word. 怎么说的来着
[25:40] You seem like a nice man. 你看起来很好
[25:43] I’m glad. 我很高兴
[25:47] Would you mind turning up the music? 可以麻烦你把音乐声音调大一点吗
[25:49] I love this song. 我很爱这首歌
[25:55] Mila, please, just a little more. 米拉 拜托 再大点
[25:59] I remember hearing this wafting across the courtyard 我还记得那天这首歌飘过院子
[26:04] and through the window of my apartment on Rue Jacob. 飘进我在雅各布街公寓的窗户
[26:07] It could have been my mother. She loved this record. 可能是我妈妈 她最爱这首歌
[26:17] Unless you want whatever is in here, 除非你想来一针这里面的玩意儿
[26:19] I suggest you be still. 否则我建议你不要动
[26:21] – Please. No. – Who are you working for? -求你 -你为谁工作
[26:23] A-A woman. I don’t know her name. 一个女人 我不知道姓名
[26:24] – Katarina? – Maybe. She’s Russian. -卡特莲娜 -也许 她是俄国人
[26:26] And the beating? 殴打呢
[26:27] Don’t, please. I’m begging you — 不要 求你 我求你了
[26:29] Tell me about the beating. 告诉我殴打是怎么回事
[26:30] It was a story. 是编的
[26:32] Like Inspector Oban and the doctor. 奥班警官和医生也是
[26:34] They’ll be here any moment. 他们随时会进来
[26:39] I can’t hear anything with the music, and I’ve got no video. 音乐太大什么也听不到 视频也看不到
[26:42] – There was no surgery. – No. -没有动手术 -没有
[26:44] – And we’re not in Paris. – No. -我们也不在巴黎 -不在
[26:45] Then why the chair? 那为什么要坐轮椅
[26:47] Why can’t I feel my legs? 我的腿为什么没有知觉
[26:49] Answer me. 回答我
[26:51] The surgical drain in your back, I-it’s not to collect fluids. 你背上的吊瓶 不是在收集脊液
[26:54] It’s an epidural. 是硬膜外麻醉
[26:56] When we change your dressing, 给你换药的时候
[26:57] we’re pushing sensory and motor blockades — 其实注射的是感官和运动阻碍剂
[27:00] tetracaine and bupivacaine. 还有丁卡因和布比卡因
[27:02] And what happens if I don’t get the scheduled dose? 要是不打针会怎么样
[27:05] If you don’t, then… 如果不打针那…
[27:08] you walk. 你就能走路了
[27:28] Signal looks fine. 信号看起来没问题
[27:29] It might be the camera, some internal glitch. 可能是摄像头的问题 内部出了故障
[27:31] Whatever’s happening, it’s no accident. 无论是因为什么 都绝非意外
[27:33] Get in there. 进去看看
[27:52] You make a sound, I’ll kill you. 你敢出声 我就杀了你
[28:16] I’m sorry. 不好意思
[28:17] Uh, my French is really only good enough 我的法语水平也就只能
[28:19] for restaurants and little old ladies. 去餐厅点个餐 跟老太太聊聊天
[28:21] Do you speak English? 你会说英语吗
[28:23] – Some, yes. – Lovely. -会说一点 -太好了
[28:25] In that case, may I ask a favor? 那样的话 我能请你帮个忙吗
[28:27] I-Inspector Oban — 奥班警督
[28:29] the one with the crooked little grin — 歪着嘴笑的那位
[28:32] would you please tell him I’d like to speak with him? 你能告诉他我想跟他谈谈吗
[28:34] There’s an important matter I’d like to discuss. 我有重要的事要说
[28:48] She killed her father. 她杀了自己的父亲
[28:51] I can’t imagine the burden that carries. 我不敢想象那得有多沉重
[28:58] If we tell Justice who Mr. Reddington really is, 如果我们告诉司法部雷丁顿先生的真实身份
[29:01] will they shut us down? 他们会叫停我们吗
[29:02] Rather than stay in business with a KGB agent? 相较于和一个克格勃特工合作吗
[29:05] I would. 换我也会
[29:07] MPD just found Briaux’s visa application 警方在大使馆外面的垃圾堆里
[29:09] in the trash outside the embassy. 找到了白里欧的签证申请表
[29:10] They lifted a print. 他们提取到了一枚指纹
[29:11] Tell me we have an I.D. 告诉我查到他的身份了
[29:14] Briaux’s real name is Michael Hansen. 白里欧的真名叫迈克尔·汉森
[29:14] 华盛顿特区驾照 迈克尔·汉森
[29:16] Lives off Vermont and North Crescent. 住在佛蒙特街北新月路口
[29:18] High-end grifter who stings anyone 他是个高级骗子 谁都骗
[29:20] from Vegas big shots to tech VCs. 无论是赌城大亨还是科技风投人
[29:22] And gullible FBI agents. 还有易受骗的联调局探员
[29:24] Well, he’s one of the best, 他是这一行的翘楚
[29:25] which means that whoever has Reddington is even better. 说明抓了雷丁顿的人比他还厉害
[29:28] As soon as we pull a warrant, 我们一拿到逮捕令
[29:29] we can get Hansen to tell us who that is. 就能抓汉森来告诉我们那个人是谁了
[29:31] – How long will that take? – An hour, maybe less. -那需要多久 -一小时 可能还不用
[29:33] Definitely less. 肯定不用
[29:36] I’m guessing he’s not waiting for a warrant. 我猜他是不会等逮捕令了
[29:37] No, he isn’t. 他不会
[29:39] Neither am I. 我也是
[29:41] I understand crossing lines for your father, 我理解你愿意为了你父亲越界
[29:43] but now who are you crossing the line for? 但现在你又是在为谁越界
[29:46] A man I’ve grown to like. 一个我开始逐渐喜欢上的人
[29:55] FBI! 联调局
[29:59] Where’s Reddington?! 雷丁顿在哪
[30:00] I don’t know! 我不知道
[30:04] Then you’re gonna tell us who does. 那就告诉我们谁知道
[30:10] Louis T. Steinhil? 路易·T·斯坦希尔
[30:12] That’s what they call him. 他们是这么称呼他的
[30:13] That name’s what, an alias? 这名字是化名吗
[30:15] It’s an anagram. 是个变位词
[30:16] The letters spell “The Illusionist.” 字母重新组合一下就是”魔术师”
[30:19] How does he operate? 他行动的流程是什么
[30:21] I get a call, a character to create, a script to follow, 我接到电话 给我台本 要我创造一个人物
[30:25] and a boatload of money. 以及一大笔钱
[30:27] And you do what he says, no questions asked? 你就按他说的做 从不问问题
[30:29] In my world, everyone wants to work with Steinhil. 在我的世界里 所有人都想跟斯坦希尔合作
[30:32] The man has an incredible reputation. 他的名声好到难以置信
[30:34] Tell us about it, this reputation. 跟我们说说 他的名声
[30:41] The thieves who set fire to the Vasa Museum 还记得在瓦萨博物馆放火
[30:43] and took three Dutch masters? 并偷走了三幅荷兰名画的那帮窃贼吗
[30:45] They weren’t thieves, 他们根本不是窃贼
[30:47] and they didn’t steal the paintings. 他们也没有偷走那些画
[30:49] They worked for Steinhil, who posed as a fireman, 他们是斯坦希尔的人 他装成了消防员
[30:52] cleared the building, and took the masterpieces himself. 清空了建筑 然后自己拿走了名画
[30:55] I’m telling you, The Illusionist is everywhere and nowhere — 我跟你们说 魔术师无处不在 又无处可寻
[30:57] a fireman, a casino boss. 他可以是消防员 赌场老板
[30:59] A French cop. 或者法国警察
[31:00] Sure, if the illusion calls for it, yeah. 当然 如果他需要这样的形象 那就是
[31:03] Listen, it was just a job. 听我说 这只是一单生意
[31:04] I don’t know who he is or what he’s done with Reddington. 我不知道他是谁 以及他对雷丁顿做了什么
[31:07] You said he pays well. 你刚刚说他开的价很高
[31:11] Very. 非常高
[31:12] How? 他怎么收钱的
[31:12] Cash? Wire transfer? 现金 还是转账
[31:27] You asked to see me. 你想见我
[31:29] Yes, I did. 是的
[31:31] There’s something you should know. 有件事得让你知道
[31:33] It’s an urgent but private matter. 一件很紧急 也很私密的事
[31:54] Please. 来
[31:55] Take off your coat. Have a seat. 把外套脱了 请坐吧
[31:59] Something’s wrong. 情况不对
[32:00] Tell Colton we got an emergency. 通知克尔顿 我们遇上了紧急情况
[32:01] We lost the feed again. 又丢失信号了
[32:11] The keys. 钥匙
[32:18] I asked you here, Inspector Oban, or whoever you are, 我让你来这 奥班警探 或无论你是谁
[32:22] to tell you how much I admire your plan. 我只想告诉你我很佩服你的计划
[32:25] And I do — or I did. 很佩服 或是说 佩服过
[32:27] The paralytic agent — that was your pitfall. 瘫痪的探员 这就是你的败笔了
[32:30] The medications wear off when not administered every four hours. 如果没有每隔四小时服药 药效就会逐渐消失
[32:35] I’m overdue for my next dose, so… 我的下一剂药已经过了时间了
[32:47] The next time you want to convince me i’ve broken my spine, 如果下次你想确信我的脊椎真的断了
[32:50] you damn well better break my spine. 你最好亲手打断它
[32:53] Hey, put that down. Don’t touch me. 放下那个 别碰我
[32:54] It’s either a bullet in the head or a needle in the arm. 要么脑袋吃枪子 要么胳膊被针扎
[32:57] I’d take the needle. 我会选被针扎
[32:58] – What is it? – Ketamine. -这是什么 -氯胺酮
[33:00] The same tonic used to knock me out on the street. 就是你在街上把我放倒用的药
[33:03] For a man your height and weight, 你这个体型的人
[33:05] 150 milligrams should do the trick 150毫克应该就够了
[33:07] and give you the most wonderful dreams. 会给予你最美妙的梦境
[33:10] Or it might kill you. 或者会要你的命
[33:14] I’m pretty sure it’s the dreams. 我肯定你会做梦的
[33:16] But I’m no doctor, and you’re no cop. 不过我不是医生 你也不是警察
[33:19] Either way, I suppose pharma-karma’s a bitch. 无论如何 我想这就是造化弄人吧
[33:37] He has a gun. 他有枪
[34:07] Where are we? 我们谈到哪儿了
[34:09] Hansen couldn’t lead us to The Illusionist, 我们无法通过汉森找到”魔术师”
[34:11] but there’s a chance his money can. 但也许能够通过他的钱找到
[34:13] Aram’s tracing it now, and I’m hunting for childcare. 阿兰姆正在追踪 我在搜寻育儿机构
[34:18] Turns out Steinhil isn’t the only one 看来施泰因希尔不是唯一一个
[34:20] who isn’t who he appears to be. 没有看上去那么简单的人
[34:24] I’m beginning to think no one is. 我现在开始觉得没人是简单的了
[34:29] I’m sorry I didn’t tell you before. 很抱歉我之前没告诉你
[34:32] Why didn’t you? 为什么
[34:36] Hey. So, um, I was able to trace the payment Hansen received 我已经追踪到了汉森从巴黎的一个账户上
[34:39] to an account in Paris. 收到了汇款
[34:40] Now, the account’s in the name of a shell corporation, 账户是在一个空壳公司名下的
[34:43] so the I.D. Trail is a dead end, but — 追查身份必然是死路一条
[34:45] and I am 74% confident there is something to this — 我有百分之七十四的把握 这里面还是有联系
[34:48] I found several other payments out of the Paris account, 我在巴黎的账户上查到了其他几笔汇款
[34:50] one of which was used to rent a small warehouse in Annapolis. 其中一笔汇款用于租借安纳波利斯的一个小仓库
[34:55] So? 所以呢
[34:55] So, three other payments were made to rent medical equipment that, 其他三笔汇款用于租借医疗器具
[34:59] according to the rental company, 根据租赁公司的消息
[35:01] were sent to that same warehouse. 这些器具都被送去了同一个仓库
[35:03] You think that’s where they’re holding Reddington. 你觉得他们把雷丁顿关在了那里
[35:04] I know we think he’s in Paris, 虽然我们现在认为他在巴黎
[35:06] but maybe that’s just another illusion. 但也许这只是一个障眼法
[35:08] Get Ressler. Tell him we may have located Reddington. 去找雷斯勒 告诉他我们可能找到了雷丁顿
[35:11] Got it. 明白
[35:12] I do have an answer to your question, by the way. 顺便说一句 我确实可以回答你的问题
[35:16] When this is over, I look forward to hearing it. 等这件事办完了 我很期待能听听你的答案
[35:31] Aram, text me that address 阿兰姆 发给我地址
[35:32] and notify the FBI in Annapolis. 通知安纳波利斯的联调局
[35:34] – What about local authorities? – Not yet. -要通知地方当局吗 -暂时还不要
[35:36] I don’t want to scramble units that might expose Reddington 在我们查清楚要对付什么之前
[35:38] until we know what we’re dealing with. 我不希望召集小队 暴露雷丁顿
[35:40] Understood. Address is on its way. 明白 正在传送地址
[35:52] Stop! Stop! 站住
[35:53] Don’t move! 不许动
[36:04] Drop the gun! 放下武器
[36:06] – Turn around! – Hands on the wall! -转身 -手放墙上
[36:21] Good to see you again, Raymond. 很高兴我们又见面了 雷蒙德
[36:26] Get him in the van. 押他上车
[36:56] We’re too late. 我们来晚了
[37:02] What happened? 出什么事了
[37:03] Nurse says he got to one of the contingency weapons. 护士说他拿到了应急武器
[37:05] – Our exposure? – Well, we found it on him. -我们暴露了吗 -这是在他身上找到的
[37:07] Doesn’t look like any calls went out, 看起来没有打过电话
[37:08] but we’re taking precautions. 但我们还在采取预防措施
[37:10] What about the Elizabeth Keen intel? 伊丽莎白·基恩的情报呢
[37:11] – Is it solid? – 100%. -属实吗 -完全属实
[37:13] Give it to the Movers, just in case. 以防万一 送去处理掉
[37:15] He’s coming to! 要进来了
[37:18] Dose him again. 再给他注射
[37:21] The nurse, the one who let this happen… 那个造成这一系列结果的护士
[37:24] Bring her to me. 把她带来我这
[37:28] We know you all worked for Steinhil. 我们知道你们都在为施泰因希尔工作
[37:30] What we want to know is who he worked for. 我们想知道他在为谁工作
[37:32] The employer. We want a name. 雇主是谁 我们想知道名字
[37:34] We know the hospital is fake. 我们知道医院是假的
[37:36] – We assume the injuries were, too. – So? -看来伤员也是假的 -那又怎样
[37:38] So Reddington isn’t paralyzed. 所以雷丁顿并没有瘫痪
[37:40] He’s been on the run 30 years. 他已经逃亡了30年
[37:41] If we could make him think he couldn’t run anymore… 如果我们能让他认为他不必再逃亡了
[37:44] She thought he’d talk. 她以为他会开口
[37:45] She? 她
[37:46] I don’t have a name. 我不知道她的名字
[37:48] A description, then. 那描述一下吧
[37:49] Nobody knows who she is. 没人知道她是什么人
[37:51] But you know what she wanted Reddington to talk about? 但你知道她想让雷丁顿说的事
[37:53] – Yes. – Which was what? -是的 -是什么事
[37:55] Not what. Who. 不是什么事 而是一个人
[37:57] Some woman. 某个女人
[37:59] Do you know her name? 你知道她的名字吗
[38:00] – I know she’s dangerous. – A Russian. -我知道她是个危险人物 -俄罗斯人
[38:02] A Russian. 俄罗斯人
[38:03] Russian. 俄罗斯人
[38:07] Katarina Rostova. 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃
[38:27] This is who my mother is to me — 那是我母亲
[38:32] an aura that surrounds me. 围绕着我的光环
[38:36] For better or for worse, I don’t know. 是好还是坏 我不知道
[38:42] They’re in there asking them about her. 他们在里面问她的事
[38:48] Whoever took him, it’s because of her. 不管是谁抓走了他 都是因为她
[38:54] He’ll be okay. 他不会有事的
[38:56] You don’t know that. 你怎么知道
[38:58] Apparently, Reddington died 30 years ago. 显然雷丁顿30年前就死了
[39:01] He rose from the grave once. 他死而复生过一次
[39:03] I’m pretty sure he will again. 我相信他会再次死而复生的
[39:10] I didn’t tell you because you’re honest. 我没告诉你 是因为你诚实坦正直
[39:14] You’d want to report Reddington’s misrepresentation 你会想要向司法部汇报
[39:17] to Main Justice. 雷丁顿的虚假陈述
[39:19] And I don’t think you should. 我认为你不应该
[39:23] What makes you say that? 为什么这么说
[39:27] Because he’s not my father. 因为他不是我父亲
[39:30] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[39:32] When I thought he was my father, I hated him for abandoning me. 当我以为他是我父亲时 我恨他抛弃我
[39:38] I thought he shirked responsibility. 我以为他在逃避责任
[39:40] But now I know he takes it on 但是现在我知道即使他不必负责
[39:42] even when he doesn’t have to. 他还是会负责
[39:46] I was nobody to him. 对他来说我什么都不是
[39:49] The illegitimate daughter of a childhood friend. 只是他童年好友的私生女
[39:54] And he devoted half his life to me. 他把半辈子的时间都献给了我
[39:59] Do you know anyone else who does that? 你认识谁会这么做吗
[40:04] Because I don’t. 因为我就不会
[40:18] Feeling okay? 你还好吧
[40:20] I’ll be fine. 我不会有事的
[40:30] I don’t like this, Raymond. 我不喜欢这样 雷蒙德
[40:33] The whole ordeal pains me. 整个过程让我很痛苦
[40:37] Surely you understand that. 你肯定明白的
[40:44] I went to great lengths to pretend to hurt you. 我竭尽全力假装要伤害你
[40:49] We’re past that now, Raymond. 那已经是过去式了 雷蒙德
[40:52] This is very real. 现在我真的会伤害你
[40:56] I can assure you that, before we’re finished… 我可以向你保证 在我们结束之前
[41:00] …you’re going to tell me everything I want to know. 你把我想知道的一切全盘托出
[41:04] Miss? Shall we begin? 小姐 开始吧
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第6季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第7季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme