时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | – It’s handled. – Except Keen and Reddington. | -已经处理好了 -除了基恩和雷丁顿 |
[00:11] | The less you know, the better. | 你知道的越少越好 |
[00:12] | Anna, I believe we’re way past plausible deniability. | 安娜 我相信我俩不需要藏着掖着 |
[00:15] | They’ll come for their friends, | 他们会来救朋友的 |
[00:17] | and then we’ll have all the traitors. | 到时候就能一网打尽了 |
[00:19] | You say that like it’ll be easy to prove. | 好像指证他们会很容易一样 |
[00:21] | These are honest people… | 他们都是正直的人 |
[00:23] | Who have killed Secret Service Agents | 也杀害了正在调查 |
[00:24] | investigating a plot against the President. | 针对总统阴谋的特勤局特工们 |
[00:26] | Whose work has made Reddington stronger. | 他们助长了雷丁顿的势力 |
[00:28] | They’re in league with him, and he hates you. | 他们和他共事 而他恨你 |
[00:30] | I’m not worried about making a case against them. | 我不担心没有他们的罪证 |
[00:32] | The question I have is you. | 我担心的 是你 |
[00:35] | Do you want this? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[00:37] | We’ve talked about this. | 我们谈过这件事了 |
[00:38] | I know. Before. But this is it. | 我知道 那是之前 现在呢 |
[00:42] | It’s your last chance to say no. | 这是你最后反悔的机会 |
[00:44] | It’s what has to be done. | 这是必须要做的事 |
[00:46] | I can’t imagine how hard this must be for you. | 我无法想象这对你来说有多艰难 |
[00:48] | One shot. A kill shot. | 一枪 一枪毙命 |
[00:51] | That’s my instruction, and I want it clearly conveyed. | 这是我的指令 我希望能准确传达 |
[00:53] | A kill shot. | 一枪毙命 |
[00:55] | I’d like this to be as painless as possible. | 我希望能尽可能减少痛苦 |
[01:00] | Tomorrow’s a big day for you. | 明天对你来说至关重要 |
[01:03] | For both of us. | 对你也一样 |
[01:05] | What you’ve wanted me to do, | 你希望我做的 |
[01:07] | I’m gonna take care of it tomorrow at the debate. | 明天的辩论会上就会完成 |
[01:10] | Do you mean that? | 你认真的吗 |
[01:14] | This has haunted us for too long. | 这件事困扰我们太久了 |
[01:19] | I’m relieved to hear you say that. | 我很欣慰你这样说 |
[01:21] | Ohh. It’ll shock the world. | 一定会震惊世界的 |
[01:24] | I don’t care about the world. | 我不在乎这个世界 |
[01:27] | I care about you. | 我只在乎你 |
[01:29] | I know you’re conflicted, but this is the right thing to do. | 我知道你很矛盾 但这是正确的选择 |
[01:34] | And I’m proud of you for doing it. | 我为你骄傲 |
[01:46] | 罗伯特·迪亚兹 第15号 | |
[01:52] | Agent Cooper. It’s over. | 库珀探员 都结束了 |
[01:54] | Agent Keen’s badge was swiped. | 基恩探员的证件被刷过 |
[01:56] | We know she’s in the facility, and we will find her. | 我们知道她还在这里 我们会找到她 |
[02:00] | Main Justice has evidence that your Task Force | 司法部有你的特别小组 |
[02:02] | is working with Reddington on a coup d’etat. | 和雷丁顿密谋政变的证据 |
[02:05] | Reddington will be hunted. | 雷丁顿会被通缉 |
[02:07] | Your team will be tried and convicted. | 你的小组会被判有罪 |
[02:11] | But I’m willing to help you, Harold, | 但是我想帮你 哈罗德 |
[02:14] | only you — if you reach out to her. | 只有你 如果你联系她 |
[02:17] | Bring her in. | 把她带来 |
[02:24] | The Miles dossier. | 迈尔斯的档案 |
[02:27] | We recovered it from Agent Mojtabai’s computer. | 我们从莫伊塔巴尔探员的电脑中恢复了 |
[02:30] | Without it… | 没有这个… |
[02:32] | you have nothing. | 你毫无胜算 |
[02:34] | Make the call. Bring her in. | 打给她 把她带来 |
[02:38] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[02:40] | – Good luck? – You’re gonna need it | -什么好运 -如果你想除掉我的人 |
[02:42] | if you hope to dismantle my team. | 你会需要它的 |
[02:44] | Your team is going to prison. | 你的人都会坐牢的 |
[02:47] | Then I’m going with them. | 那我就和他们一起 |
[02:51] | And Agent Keen? | 基恩探员呢 |
[02:52] | She won’t make it out of here alive. | 她不会活着走出这里的 |
[02:56] | You don’t know Agent Keen. | 你太不了解基恩探员了 |
[03:00] | – Reddington. – Elizabeth. | -雷丁顿 -伊丽莎白 |
[03:01] | McMahon has them. Cooper, Ressler, and Aram. Everyone. | 麦克马翰把库珀 雷斯勒和阿兰姆都抓走了 |
[03:04] | She has her people sweeping the building looking for me. | 她的人正在楼里搜捕我 |
[03:07] | I need your help. I have an idea. | 我需要你 我有个计划 |
[03:09] | You’ve gotten out of there before. You can do it again. | 你从那里逃走过 你可以再做一次 |
[03:11] | I am not leaving them. | 我绝不会抛弃他们 |
[03:12] | There’s nothing you can do for them right now. | 你现在什么也做不了 |
[03:14] | I don’t think you get it. | 你没懂我的意思 |
[03:17] | I am getting my team out of here. | 我要带着大家一起离开 |
[03:18] | We are stopping the President from killing himself, | 我们要阻止总统自杀 |
[03:21] | and then I am going to the store for every princess pillow, | 然后去商店买好被子枕头 |
[03:23] | comforter, backpack, toothbrush, and pajamas I can find | 背包牙刷 还有睡衣 |
[03:26] | so my apartment’s ready when Agnes gets home. | 准备好一切等艾格尼斯回家 |
[03:28] | Do you understand me? | 你听明白了吗 |
[03:30] | Tell me what you need me to do. | 告诉我需要做什么 |
[03:32] | Put me in touch with your friend. | 帮我联系你的朋友 |
[03:33] | Uh, the kid whose mother hates you. | 他妈妈讨厌你的那个孩子 |
[03:35] | – Tadashi Ito. – Yeah. Tadashi. | -伊藤志忠 -没错 志忠 |
[03:37] | – That’s it. Have him call me. – I’ll try. | -就是他 让他联系我 -我试试 |
[03:39] | But my arrangement with Mariko is weekends only. | 但是我和真理子只在周末联系 |
[03:42] | What else? | 还有吗 |
[03:43] | How long do you think it’ll take Ruddiger to get here? | 鲁迪格来这里要多久 |
[03:44] | Ruddiger? I am not sure he’s even in the country. | 鲁迪格 我都不确定他是否在国内 |
[03:47] | It isn’t just Ruddiger. He’s gonna need help. | 不只是鲁迪格 还有他的帮手 |
[03:49] | Elizabeth, slow down. | 伊丽莎白 慢慢来 |
[03:51] | If I’m going to involve Ruddiger, | 如果要叫上鲁迪格 |
[03:52] | I need to know exactly what you’re planning. | 我需要明确地了解你的计划 |
[03:58] | Where the hell is everyone? | 人都去哪儿了 |
[04:00] | Ah. It’s, uh… It’s a work in progress. | 这个… 正在筹备中 |
[04:03] | A work in progress? Ruddiger, we don’t have time! | 筹备中 鲁迪格 我们没那么多时间 |
[04:07] | I was very clear… | 我说得很清楚… |
[04:17] | – Who’s this guy? – Jurgen. | -这是谁 -尤根 |
[04:19] | Does Jurgen work at the airport? | 尤根在机场工作吗 |
[04:21] | Part time. Customer service. | 兼职 做客服 |
[04:23] | He’s bilingual. | 他会讲英语 |
[04:33] | – Ruddiger. – You said you needed a team. | -鲁迪格 -你说需要一个团队 |
[04:35] | – And this is them? – Yeah. | -这就是吗 -没错 |
[04:36] | – Who are these guys? – This is Dieter. | -他们都是谁 -这是迪特尔 |
[04:38] | Till. Horst. Little Udo. | 迪欧 霍斯特 小乌多 |
[04:40] | – And, Jurgen, you have met. – Hello. | -这位你已经见过了 尤根 -你好 |
[04:42] | You said you need to get through concrete and steel. | 你说需要穿墙挖洞 |
[04:44] | These five are the best. | 他们五个是最棒的 |
[04:46] | What? Wait. Five? The Shadow Five? | 什么 五个人 暗影五人组吗 |
[04:48] | – Yeah. – Oh, my God! | -没错 -我的天 |
[04:50] | These guys robbed the Banco Central. | 就是他们抢了西班牙中央银行 |
[04:52] | How do you know them? | 你怎么认识他们的 |
[04:54] | Till and I met in rehab. | 迪欧和我在戒毒所认识的 |
[04:56] | And they know what we’re doing? | 他们知道我们的计划吗 |
[05:17] | We’re all very excited by this. | 我们非常赞同你的计划 |
[05:31] | Tadashi, it’s me. I found the Access Control System. | 志忠是我 我找到了门禁控制系统 |
[05:34] | Where have you been! I’m missing the entire prom! | 你去哪儿了 我会错过整场舞会的 |
[05:37] | Tadashi, I promise you, I’m gonna make this up to you. | 志忠 我保证一定会补偿你 |
[05:40] | But right now, I need you to forget about that dance | 但现在你要忘了舞会 |
[05:42] | and walk me through this like your life depends on it. | 竭尽全力帮我搞定这里 |
[05:44] | Fine. I’m looking at a map of the controller hub now. | 好吧 我打开了控制集线器的图纸 |
[05:46] | – Give me names. – Okay, | -告诉我找哪里 -好的 |
[05:47] | in the war room on the upper deck, there should be a holding cell. | 上层战情室有一间拘留室 |
[05:51] | It’s probably called holding T-6. | 编号可能是T6 |
[05:53] | – Or maybe just Bay Six. – T-6. I see it. | -也可能就是六 -是T6 我看到了 |
[05:56] | On the distribution panel, you’re gonna find port 18. | 在配电板找到18号端口 |
[05:59] | There should be a CAT5 wire feeding that slot. | 那里应该连着一根五类线 |
[06:01] | – Do you see it? – Port 18. I’ve got it. | -看到了吗 -端口18 找到了 |
[06:03] | Pull it. | 拔掉 |
[06:07] | Okay. What about interrogation on the B subfloor? C-2. | 好的 地下B层的审讯室呢 编号C2 |
[06:11] | That’s port 27. | 端口27 |
[06:14] | – Interrogation C-1? – Port 6. | -C1审讯室 -端口16 |
[06:27] | Okay, Tadashi. Stay with me. | 志忠 我们继续 |
[06:29] | I’m gonna go fast, so pay attention. | 我会说得很快 仔细听好 |
[06:31] | – War room south corridor, south exit, R3. – Port 38. | -战情室南走廊R3南出口 -端口38 |
[06:34] | -Annex fire lane. -Port 20. | -附属楼逃生道 -端口20 |
[06:35] | -West mechanical room. -Port 14. | -西机房 -端口14 |
[06:53] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[06:54] | – What? What is it? – My date’s favorite song. | -怎么了 -这是我舞伴最喜欢的歌 |
[06:57] | This girl, she’s way out of my league. | 虽然我肯定追不上她 |
[06:59] | Tadashi, one day you’re gonna write a book about how | 志忠 有一天你会写本书 |
[07:02] | you skipped the school dance to prevent a conspiracy | 回忆自己错过校园舞会 却阻止了一场阴谋 |
[07:04] | and save the President’s life, | 并救了总统一命 |
[07:05] | and then you’ll be in a league of your own. | 到时候你想追谁都行 |
[07:08] | Now, do you remember what we talked about? | 还记得我们刚才的话题吗 |
[07:10] | The ultrasonic system. | 超声系统 |
[07:11] | How do I activate it? | 怎么激活 |
[07:30] | This is… this is weird, right? | 这…太奇怪了吧 |
[07:32] | No. It’s Keen. She’s here. | 不 是基恩 她在这儿 |
[07:35] | We need a plan. | 我们需要一个对策 |
[07:36] | Agent Keen is our plan. | 基恩探员就是我们的对策 |
[07:38] | I know you and Mr. Reddington have a plan, but… | 我知道你和雷丁顿先生有安排 可… |
[07:40] | Tadashi. The ultrasonic system. | 志忠 超声系统 |
[07:43] | The router clamp. Pull it. | 路由器卡槽 拔出来 |
[07:47] | Pretty sure that’s not part of Agent Keen’s plan. | 这绝对不是基恩探员的计划 |
[07:49] | All right. Move. Let’s go. | 好吧 快走 |
[07:55] | They’re gone. | 他们跑了 |
[07:55] | Not gone. They’re in the facility. | 还没跑 他们还在这栋楼里 |
[07:57] | If we can make it to the boiler room, | 如果我们能去锅炉房 |
[07:59] | access the security module, | 找到门禁系统 |
[08:01] | we may be able to open one of the south delivery gates. | 或许可以打开南侧的送货门 |
[08:04] | Hands on your heads! Hands! | 手举起来 |
[08:06] | – Don’t move! – Hands! | -不许动 -手举起来 |
[08:08] | Copy that. Ma’am, all three are in custody. | 收到 长官 三个人都抓到了 |
[08:11] | South annex, Block C. | 南楼 C区 |
[08:12] | Please tell me you have a space in this facility | 这栋楼里还有没有 |
[08:14] | that’s better suited at housing criminals. | 更适合关内部人的地方 |
[08:16] | Yes, ma’am. Matter of fact, we do. | 是的长官 这里有 |
[08:30] | Don’t go anywhere, boys. | 哪儿都别想去 |
[08:32] | This’ll all be over soon enough. | 一切很快就会结束 |
[08:39] | – Hey. It’s me. – Did it work? | -是我 -成功了吗 |
[08:40] | Yeah, they’re in the box, right where we want them. | 正如我们所料 他们被关进了安全屋 |
[08:43] | Fantastic. I’m on my way to you now with Ruddiger and the boys. | 很好 我和鲁迪格还有帮手们这就过来 |
[08:45] | Tell the fellas we’re a go. | 告诉大家做好准备 |
[09:04] | This brings back memories. | 这里有不少回忆 |
[09:07] | None of them good. | 可惜没有好的 |
[09:10] | I gave you a chance, Harold. | 我给过你机会 哈罗德 |
[09:12] | I tried to extend an olive branch. | 我向你抛出过橄榄枝 |
[09:14] | But this? You chose this. | 这是你自己选的 |
[09:17] | Have you found her yet? | 你找到她了吗 |
[09:19] | Agent Keen. I asked if you’ve found her yet. | 基恩探员 我问你找到她了吗 |
[09:24] | We will. | 我们会找到的 |
[09:27] | Huh. I sort of doubt that. | 深表怀疑 |
[09:32] | I don’t care if you have to tear this place down. Find her! | 我不管是不是要把这里掀翻 找到她 |
[09:44] | We’re in lockdown. Nothing in, nothing out. | 我们处于封锁状态 禁止进出 |
[09:45] | Couple packages is all I got. I’m trying to finish my route. | 就几个包裹 我只是想完成今天的任务 |
[09:49] | Can I just leave ’em with you? | 我可以把东西直接放这吗 |
[09:53] | Fine. Make it quick. | 好吧 速度 |
[09:59] | Special delivery. | 特别派送 |
[10:14] | Guys. Can you hear me, guys? | 各位 能听见我说话吗 各位 |
[10:17] | Agent Keen? Wait. Can they hear us? | 基恩探员 等等 他们能听见我们说话吗 |
[10:20] | No. I bypassed the monitor relay. | 不能 我绕开了监控继电器 |
[10:22] | Aram, listen to me. I need your help. | 阿兰姆 听我说 我需要你的帮助 |
[10:24] | Reddington and I directed you to the box for a reason. | 雷丁顿和我引你们去安全屋是有原因的 |
[10:27] | If we can bypass the CCTV on our control server | 如果我们能绕过控制服务器上的监控系统 |
[10:30] | piggyback the RSS | 循环监控信号源 |
[10:31] | Could someone remotely view our internal feed? | 别人能远程查看我们的内部画面吗 |
[10:33] | -They’d have to be very capable. – If they were capable? | -他们得非常在行 -如果他们很在行呢 |
[10:36] | Well, yeah, but if you bypass the signal, | 可以 但如果你绕过了监控信号 |
[10:38] | the war room monitors will stream the same data | 作战室的监视器会一遍遍 |
[10:40] | over and over again. | 上传相同的数据 |
[10:41] | They’d be blind. | 他们看不到实时画面 |
[10:44] | – Oh. – Assuming that Aram | -对哦 -假设阿兰姆 |
[10:46] | can walk you through the process remotely, what then? | 可以远程引导你完成这个过程 然后呢 |
[10:51] | Okay. I’m good on my end. | 好的 我这边一切顺利 |
[10:53] | The video feeds are looping. | 视频源正在循环播放 |
[10:56] | He’s in. The war room’s blind. | 他弄好了 作战室实时画面被切断了 |
[10:57] | Reddington, you’re on. | 雷丁顿 看你的了 |
[11:07] | Cameras are down. You’re clear. | 摄像头已关闭 你们安全了 |
[11:09] | Gentlemen. Danke euch. Viel gluck. | 各位 谢谢 祝你们好运 |
[11:32] | Guys, hang tight. Reddington’s on site. | 各位 坚持住 雷丁顿到了 |
[11:35] | Calvary’s on its way. | 救兵来了 |
[11:38] | Reddington? What’s he gonna do? | 雷丁顿 他能怎么办 |
[11:39] | He doesn’t think he can blow through The Box, does he? | 他知道他炸不穿这个盒子吧 |
[11:42] | It’s titanium-gold alloy. | 这是钛金合金做的 |
[11:46] | Tadashi, can you hear me? | 志忠 能听见我说话吗 |
[11:48] | Mr. Reddington! Yes! | 雷丁顿先生 可以 |
[11:50] | Uh, I mean, copy that. I’m gonna guide you. | 我是说 收到 我来给你导航 |
[11:53] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[11:54] | Right as rain. Ready for Roger. | 好得不能再好 准备好回答收到了 |
[11:56] | – I don’t know what that means. – It means yes. | -我不懂那是什么意思 -意思是好了 |
[11:58] | Yes, I’m ready. Which way do I go? | 是的 我准备好了 我该往哪边走 |
[12:08] | On your right there should be a door. | 你的右边应该有一扇门 |
[12:10] | Take it and move down the hallway. | 进去再沿着走廊走 |
[12:12] | Listen. Even if he could blow through the foundation, | 听着 即使他能炸穿地面 |
[12:14] | which is impossible, he’d likely kill us in the fall. | 虽然不太可能 坠落过程也很可能杀死我们 |
[12:18] | Nobody’s killing anybody. | 没有人要杀人 |
[12:20] | In 30 feet, there’s a door. | 九米那里 有一扇门 |
[12:21] | Agent Keen says the code is 716324. | 基恩探员说密码是716324 |
[12:24] | We’re there. Bring the feeds back online. | 我们到了 重新连接监控视频 |
[12:27] | Okay. Here goes nothing. | 好的 没有遮蔽了 |
[12:37] | They’re inside. Hit the alarm. | 他们在里面 拉警报 |
[12:39] | – What’s going on? – We have a breach. | -发生了什么 -有人入侵 |
[12:49] | Ruddiger, we’re back online. | 鲁迪格 监控恢复了 |
[12:50] | Show’s over. Get your men out. | 表演结束了 把你的人带出去 |
[13:00] | Mr. Reddington, you’re almost there. | 雷丁顿先生 你马上到了 |
[13:01] | 100 yards. Maybe less. | 九十米 或许更近 |
[13:09] | It’s a diversion. | 是烟雾弹 |
[13:16] | Fancy meeting you here. | 居然能在这碰见你 |
[13:29] | On the ground, now! | 给我趴下 现在 |
[13:31] | Put your weapons down! Hands! | 放下武器 手举起来 |
[13:33] | – Don’t move. – Show me your hands! | -不要动 -把手举起来 |
[13:34] | – Don’t even try. – What’s the passcode? | -想都别想 -密码是什么 |
[13:36] | Passcode. It’s — It’s “Samar.” | 密码 是…是莎马 |
[13:38] | I’m not sure I’d associate a high-security containment cell | 我想我不会把一个戒备森严的控制室 |
[13:42] | with my girlfriend, but I guess love is blind. | 与我女友联系在一起 但我想爱情是盲目的 |
[13:52] | Good to see you, Harold. | 很高兴见到你 哈罗德 |
[13:54] | Hold your gratitude and appreciation till later. | 感激的话留着待会儿再说 |
[13:57] | We’re in a bit of a rush. | 现在我们时间紧急 |
[14:23] | – That was the easy part? – The most predictable. | -那是容易的部分 -最容易预测的 |
[14:26] | Uh, we just broke out of a black-site facility. | 我们刚从一个秘密设施里逃出来 |
[14:28] | And now we have to break in to the most secure building | 现在我们得闯入美国最安全的建筑里 |
[14:30] | in America, the location of a presidential debate. | 总统辩论的地点 |
[14:33] | FBI. DHS. MPD. Eyes in the sky. | 联调局 国土安全局 警局 空中的眼睛 |
[14:36] | Everyone, this is Roxanne, the matre d’ at Delmar’s. | 各位 这位是罗克珊 德尔玛的大厨 |
[14:39] | I thought it best to discuss our next move on a full stomach. | 我觉得最好吃饱后再讨论我们的接下来的行动 |
[14:43] | Um, are those — are those French toast kabobs? | 这些…这些是法式烤面包吗 |
[14:46] | With Vermont maple syrup butter dipping sauce. Please. | 配上佛蒙特枫糖黄油酱 请用 |
[14:48] | – The debate’s tonight. – Yes, and, by then, | -辩论就在今晚 -是的 到时候 |
[14:51] | we’ll need to figure out a way | 我们得想办法 |
[14:52] | to infiltrate the protestors outside the arena, | 混进会场外的抗议者里 |
[14:56] | start a riot, pose as law enforcement | 发动暴乱 扮成执法人员 |
[14:59] | coming to quell the insurrection, | 来平息暴乱 |
[15:01] | slip inside during the commotion, | 趁乱溜进去 |
[15:04] | hack into the facility’s surveillance feeds | 赶在枪手杀死总统之前 |
[15:07] | to find the shooter – before he kills the President. | 黑进会场的监控信号找到他 |
[15:11] | And you think we have time to eat? | 你觉得我们还有时间吃饭吗 |
[15:13] | Have you had their Ethiopian porridge? | 你吃过他们的埃塞俄比亚粥吗 |
[15:16] | Who will be the first responders | 当场馆外发生情况 |
[15:18] | to a disturbance outside the arena? | 第一反应人员是哪个部门的 |
[15:20] | Local police will maintain command. | 当地警察会负责控场 |
[15:22] | Then we’ll need Elizabeth and Donald assigned to the MPD. | 那我们需要分配伊丽莎白和唐纳德到城区警局 |
[15:26] | You are aware that we’re wanted fugitives. | 你知道我们是被通缉的逃犯吧 |
[15:28] | And that our pictures have been posted to the MPD website. | 我们的照片已经被放到城区警局网站上 |
[15:31] | Harold? Any favors you can call in? | 哈罗德 你能联系什么人帮忙吗 |
[15:34] | – Thanks, Phil. – You said it was urgent. | -谢了 菲尔 -你说很紧急 |
[15:37] | A warrant has been issued for my arrest | 有一份针对我的逮捕令已经签发 |
[15:39] | in connection with a crime I did not commit. | 所依据的是一项凭空捏造的罪名 |
[15:42] | The only way to prove my innocence is for you to let | 要证明我的清白 唯一办法是你 |
[15:45] | two of my agents work perimeter security for the debate. | 放我的两位探员进入辩论现场的安保警戒区 |
[15:48] | I need this, Phil. I can’t think of anything I’ve needed more. | 需要如此 菲尔 这是我最需要的帮助 |
[15:53] | Next, surveillance feeds. | 下面是 监控信号 |
[15:54] | Well, the debate’s taking place at Fillmont University, | 辩论将会在费尔蒙大学举行 |
[15:57] | and campus security is in the same building | 校园安保被安排在 |
[15:59] | as the student union. | 学生会所在大楼 |
[16:00] | Aram, looks like you’re going back to college. | 阿兰姆 看来你得重回校园了 |
[16:08] | So, | 那么 |
[16:09] | uh, what’s with all the, uh, security? | 这些安保是怎么回事 |
[16:10] | Presidential debate. Anyone tries anything, | 总统辩论 有谁想干点什么 |
[16:12] | they’re gonna shoot first, ask questions later. | 他们会先开枪 再讯问 |
[16:15] | How comforting. | 真令人安心 |
[16:18] | Lastly, The Third Estate. | 最后 第三世界 |
[16:19] | They have a permit to protest outside the debate. | 他们有在辩论场外抗议的许可证 |
[16:22] | Fervent subversives that they are, I’m certain | 考虑到他们都是虔诚的颠覆分子 我确信 |
[16:25] | they and their colleagues will offer full-throated outrage. | 他们那些人一定会高声泄愤 |
[16:28] | But to get inside that hall, we don’t need a protest. | 但我们要想进到楼里 需要的不是抗议 |
[16:31] | We need an insurrection. | 而是暴动 |
[16:32] | And you have someone that can make that happen? | 你认识可以帮忙的人 是吧 |
[16:34] | I do. | 是的 |
[16:35] | Yo, yo, yo! | 小伙伴们在这儿啊 |
[16:37] | So, who wants to go to a presidential debate, huh? | 有谁想去看总统辩论的吗 |
[16:40] | That would be no one. | 当然是没有人 |
[16:44] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[16:45] | Let me rephrase that. | 我换个方法来说 |
[16:46] | Who wants to cause trouble at a presidential debate? | 有谁想在总统辩论上搞事的 |
[16:51] | Look. Your democracy needs you. | 民主事业需要你们 |
[16:53] | And it’ll pay if you heed the call. | 如果你们有意向 就会有所收获 |
[16:56] | How much? | 多少 |
[16:58] | Ah, well, that depends on how much trouble you cause. | 这个就取决于事情能搞到多大了 |
[17:00] | And that’s the plan. | 这就是我的计划 |
[17:02] | And the sooner we execute it, the sooner I bring Agnes home. | 越早执行 我就越早能接艾格尼斯回家 |
[17:05] | Wait. Wait. Is that true? | 等等 真的吗 |
[17:08] | It is. | 是的 |
[17:09] | This is wonderful news. She must be absolutely thrilled. | 真是好消息 她肯定高兴坏了 |
[17:12] | When did you decide this? | 什么时候决定的 |
[17:13] | Donald, a word? | 唐纳德 借一步说话 |
[17:14] | This is amazing… | 太棒了 |
[17:16] | When is she coming home? | 安排的什么时候回来 |
[17:18] | Elizabeth told me | 伊丽莎白告诉我 |
[17:20] | you had a run-in with a few Russians recently. | 你最近和几位俄罗斯人有交手 |
[17:24] | – She told you that? – Yes. | -她这么说的吗 -没错 |
[17:26] | When you were investigating my identity. | 你当时在调查我的身份 |
[17:31] | I was looking for information about, uh, Katarina Rostova. | 我当时在查卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃 |
[17:35] | I don’t know how they found out, | 我不知道他们怎么知道的 |
[17:38] | but they were anxious to know what I knew. | 但他们急于了解我掌握哪些情况 |
[17:39] | – Did you get a name? – No. | -知道名字吗 -不知道 |
[17:41] | But a friend of theirs drove a vehicle with diplomatic plates, | 但他们有位朋友开的车是外交牌照 |
[17:45] | so I figure some pretty powerful people want answers. | 所以我觉得是某些很有权势的人想知道答案 |
[17:47] | As for answers, I believe Elizabeth has given you one. | 那些答案 我相信伊丽莎白已经给了你一个说法 |
[17:53] | She has. And it stays with me. | 她是说了 但我不会告诉别人 |
[17:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:03] | Everyone seems to have a part to play. Except you. | 大家似乎都给安排了任务 除了你 |
[18:07] | I have an important meeting. | 我有场重要的会面 |
[18:08] | More important than saving the President’s life? | 比拯救总统的性命还重要吗 |
[18:10] | I couldn’t care less about saving the President’s life. | 我一点都不关心总统的性命 |
[18:14] | I’m just trying to get your old job back. | 我只是想帮你官复原职 |
[18:16] | Have some fun. It’s gonna be a riot. | 好好玩 会有一场暴动的 |
[18:20] | Yo, hey, hey, hey! No fascist USA! | 话不多说 不要法西斯美国 |
[18:23] | Yo, hey, hey, hey! No fascist USA! | 话不多说 不要法西斯美国 |
[18:27] | Yo, hey, hey, hey! No fascist USA! | 话不多说 不要法西斯美国 |
[18:31] | Yo, hey, hey, hey! No fascist USA! | 话不多说 不要法西斯美国 |
[18:34] | Yo, hey, hey, hey! No fascist USA! | 话不多说 不要法西斯美国 |
[18:37] | Yo, hey, hey, hey! No fascist USA! | 话不多说 不要法西斯美国 |
[18:41] | Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up! | 关他进去 关他进去 关他进去 |
[18:45] | Lock him up! Lock him up! | 关他进去 关他进去 |
[18:48] | Lock him up! Lock him up! | 关他进去 关他进去 |
[18:49] | Okay. Mr. Cooper? | 库珀先生 |
[18:51] | Mr. Cooper, I think I may have found something. | 库珀先生 我想我有所发现 |
[18:52] | I’m in their network now, and — | 已经进入他们的网络 |
[18:54] | This is weird, but one of their cameras is down. | 很奇怪 有一个摄像头没在工作 |
[18:57] | – How does that help us? – Well, the system says | -这对我们有什么帮助 -系统表明 |
[18:59] | it’s offline for a self-diagnostic, | 它下线是要进行自我诊断 |
[19:01] | but according to their blueprints, the room that it’s watching | 但蓝图上面这个摄像头所监控的房间 |
[19:03] | is some sort of lighting booth on the fifth floor. | 是五楼的灯光室 |
[19:06] | Meaning it has a direct line of sight to the stage? | 所以能直接看到辩论台 |
[19:08] | That’s gotta be it, right? I mean, that’s our shooter. | 肯定就是这里了吧 枪手的位置 |
[19:13] | Oh. You just made it. | 时间正好 |
[19:14] | Protestors have all the streets locked off. It’s a madhouse. | 抗议者把道路都堵住了 疯人院似的 |
[19:17] | Is he okay? | 他还好吧 |
[19:18] | He’s… a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[19:21] | Today I think he’ll be great. | 我相信他今天一定会表现出众 |
[19:23] | It’ll be a day to remember. | 今天一定会载入史册 |
[19:26] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[19:28] | the President of the United States. | 有请合众国总统 |
[19:45] | The consulate is on alert, which means everyone’s is. | 领事馆注意到了 其他人一定也注意到了 |
[19:48] | We’ve been in worse situations. Those worked out. | 更糟糕的局面都过来了 |
[19:51] | This will, too. | 这次也可以的 |
[19:53] | They’re actively looking for Katarina. | 他们正积极寻找卡特莲娜 |
[19:58] | Masha was bound to find out | 玛莎自然是能查出 |
[20:00] | you aren’t who you say you are. | 你并非自己所声称的那个人 |
[20:02] | What I can’t figure out is Dom. | 我想不通的是多姆 |
[20:04] | Why would he tell her all that? | 他为什么要告诉她那些 |
[20:08] | In an attempt to help her move on. | 试图帮她向前看 |
[20:11] | – And she believed him? – She did. | -然后她就相信他了吗 -她相信了 |
[20:13] | So much so that she’s decided | 都相信到会觉得 |
[20:15] | it’s safe to bring her daughter home. | 带她女儿回家是安全的了 |
[20:18] | I know Dom meant well. | 我知道多姆本意是好的 |
[20:21] | He shouldn’t have told her that story. | 他不应该告诉她那个故事 |
[20:22] | If Moscow is looking for Katarina… | 如果莫斯科方面在找卡特莲娜 |
[20:25] | if Agent Ressler’s inquiry has reignited their search… | 一旦雷斯勒探员的动作让他们重启对她的搜索 |
[20:29] | Then I know that could be bad. | 那就糟糕了 |
[20:33] | I want this done before Masha’s daughter comes home. | 我希望这事能在玛莎女儿回家前解决 |
[20:37] | Have I ever let you down? | 我何曾让你失望过 |
[20:41] | Once. When we were children. | 有过一次 在我们还小的时候 |
[20:44] | You wouldn’t give back the truck. | 你不愿意还我卡车模型 |
[20:48] | I’ll get this done. | 我会搞定的 |
[20:51] | You’re always so optimistic. | 你总是这么乐观 |
[20:54] | I thought that’s why you loved me. | 我还以为这是你爱我的原因 |
[20:56] | I love you because I can trust you. | 我爱你是因为我能信任你 |
[21:05] | The rich say get back! | 富人说滚开 |
[21:06] | We say fight back! | 我们说反击 |
[21:08] | The rich say get back! We say fight back! | 富人说滚开 我们说反击 |
[21:11] | The rich say get back! We say fight back! | 富人说滚开 我们说反击 |
[21:14] | The rich say get back! We say fight back! | 富人说滚开 我们说反击 |
[21:17] | – Get back! – Fight back! | -滚开 -反击 |
[21:18] | – Get back! – Fight back! | -滚开 -反击 |
[21:20] | – Get back! – Fight back! | -滚开 -反击 |
[21:21] | – Okay, we’re on site. – Ready on your go. | -好了 我们已就位 -可以开始 |
[21:23] | Jones? | 琼斯 |
[21:25] | Yeah. We’re here. We’re ready. | 对 我们在这里 准备好了 |
[21:28] | Guys, the entire Secret Service is looking for us. | 伙计们 整个特勤局都在找我们 |
[21:30] | Anytime soon would be great. | 还是趁早比较好 |
[21:31] | Jones, let’s go! Make some noise! | 琼斯 开始吧 闹大点声 |
[21:34] | The people, united, will never be divided! | 人民 团结一致 决不分裂 |
[21:36] | The people, united, will never be divided! | 人民 团结一致 决不分裂 |
[21:39] | The people, united, will never be divided! | 人民 团结一致 决不分裂 |
[21:42] | The people, united, will never be divided! | 人民 团结一致 决不分裂 |
[21:46] | Leave the grounds immediately. | 立刻离开此处 |
[21:48] | We are ordering you to leave the grounds immediately. | 我们命令你们立刻离开此处 |
[21:55] | Disperse immediately, or we will give you tear gas. | 立刻解散 否则我们将使用催泪瓦斯 |
[21:59] | We’re gonna have a crowd crush on our hands. | 抗议人群要冲过来了 |
[22:01] | – Call in the gas. – We can’t hold the line! | -快扔瓦斯 -我们守不住了 |
[22:04] | We’ve got a situation here on the south perimeter. | 南面封锁线遇到情况 |
[22:06] | If these people breach, we’re gonna lose this position. | 如果被他们突破 我们就守不住这里了 |
[22:08] | Hey, you two, help me secure that door. | 你们俩 帮我守住那扇门 |
[22:18] | We’ve got a problem. We need your help. | 我们遇到麻烦了 需要你的帮助 |
[22:20] | Lock these doors and redirect any additional staff. | 把这些门锁上 把所有其他人员都派过来 |
[22:22] | You, notify the Control Center, | 你 去通知控制中心 |
[22:24] | tell them we need to issue a lock-out. | 告诉他们我们要发布封锁令 |
[22:30] | Aram, we’re in. | 阿兰姆 我们进来了 |
[22:32] | All right. I’m bringing up the blueprints now. I’m gonna guide you. | 正在调取建筑蓝图 我来给你们指路 |
[22:35] | Healthcare has been a central question in the campaign. | 医保问题一直都是竞选中的核心问题 |
[22:40] | Senator Trotter, what’s your position on single-payer healthcare? | 特罗特参议员 你如何看待单一付款人医保 |
[22:44] | This is the final question before closing remarks. | 这是闭幕致辞前的最后一个问题 |
[22:46] | He’s getting into position now. | 他已经就位了 |
[22:48] | Randolph, it’s them. They’re here. | 兰道夫 是他们 他们在这里 |
[22:52] | …I think we can all agree on. | …我想我们都能同意这一点 |
[22:57] | Aram! Talk to us! | 阿兰姆 快指路 |
[22:59] | Okay, when you exit the stairwell, | 出了楼梯间之后 |
[23:00] | there is a service hallway to your left. | 左边会有一条服务通道 |
[23:31] | All right, when you get to the fifth floor, make a right. | 到了五楼之后右转 |
[23:33] | The lighting room is about 40 yards down the hall, | 灯光室在走廊深处约37米处 |
[23:35] | top of the stairs. | 就在楼梯尽头 |
[23:37] | But here it is the bottom line. | 但这是我们的最低限 |
[23:38] | I’m very proud of the work we’ve done, | 我为我们取得的成就感到非常骄傲 |
[23:40] | but that work is far from finished. | 但距离我们的目标还有很长的路要走 |
[23:43] | I believe that there’s progress to make | 我相信我们仍有很多工作要做 |
[23:45] | on jobs and education, | 就业问题 教育问题 |
[23:46] | on military spending, and financial deregulation. | 军费支出和金融自由化问题 |
[23:49] | I’m asking the American people to give me the chance | 我恳请美国人民给我这个机会 |
[23:52] | to finish what we started. | 完成我们未尽的伟业 |
[23:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:28] | What happened, Robert? | 怎么回事 罗伯特 |
[24:29] | I thought you were gonna do the right thing. | 我还以为你会做正确的事情 |
[24:31] | Right there. Straight ahead. | 就在那里 正前方 |
[24:44] | Get him out of here! Let’s go! | 带总统离开这里 我们走 |
[24:57] | Hands up! Right now! | 举起手来 快点 |
[24:59] | Drop it! Put the gun down! | 放下 把枪放下 |
[25:00] | This is a mistake! This is a mistake! | 你们弄错了 你们弄错了 |
[25:03] | He got a shot off before I could stop him. | 我没能阻止他开枪 |
[25:07] | Command into control. Two under. Suspects in custody. | 指挥官 两名嫌犯已被拘捕 |
[25:10] | He’s the one you should be taking into custody! | 你们应该抓的是他 |
[25:12] | He’s the shooter! | 他才是枪手 |
[25:23] | No one’s gonna believe we tried to assassinate the President. | 没有人会相信我们试图刺杀总统 |
[25:26] | It’s more believable than the alternative. | 这样的说辞好像比另一种更可信一点 |
[25:28] | That he tried to assassinate himself? | 比起总统设计杀死自己吗 |
[25:29] | – ‘Cause that’s what he did. – Is it? | -因为他就是那么做的 -是吗 |
[25:31] | Because I know we think that’s what happened. | 因为这只是我们认为的事实 |
[25:33] | Because that’s what happened! | 因为那就是事实 |
[25:34] | We’re being accused of trying to assassinate | 我们被指控试图刺杀 |
[25:36] | a man whose life we saved. | 我们救下的那个人 |
[25:49] | – You okay? – Not really, no. | -你还好吧 -并不怎么好 |
[25:54] | He didn’t do anything. | 他什么也没做 |
[25:56] | You’re traitors. To your badge and your country. | 你们是叛国者 背叛了你们的工作和国家 |
[25:58] | You don’t have to beat the truth out of us. | 你用不着刑讯逼供 |
[25:59] | We’re telling you. He’s the shooter. | 我们现在就告诉你 他才是枪手 |
[26:01] | Save it for trial. | 留到庭审的时候再说吧 |
[26:04] | You’re never gonna let us get to trial. | 你绝不会让我们走到庭审那一步的 |
[26:07] | They’ve been arrested. | 他们被逮捕了 |
[26:08] | – And the President? – He’s fine. | -总统呢 -他没事 |
[26:10] | The plan worked. They stopped the assassination. | 计划成功了 他们阻止了暗杀行动 |
[26:12] | – And then got blamed for it. – They’ve been taken. | -结果还扣在了他们头上 -他们被带走了 |
[26:13] | I don’t know where, and I’m in no position to find out. | 我不知道带去哪里了 我也无从得知 |
[26:16] | Who’s the controlling authority? | 是什么部门在指挥 |
[26:18] | Homeland. Do you have DHS on the payroll? | 国土安全部 你在国土安全部有人吗 |
[26:21] | I’m in no mood for opaque. | 不必遮遮掩掩 |
[26:23] | Do you have them on the payroll or not? | 你在国土安全部到底有没有人 |
[26:26] | – Yes. Some. – Call them. | -有 有几个 -联系他们 |
[26:29] | You got them into harm’s way. I need you to get them out. | 你害他们陷入了危险 我需要你救他们出来 |
[26:37] | Is my wife all right? | 我妻子还好吗 |
[26:38] | – She is, Mr. President. – Put Sandquist on. | -她很好 总统先生 -叫桑德奎斯特接电话 |
[26:42] | He’s here. | 他在 |
[26:43] | Wanna tell me what the hell happened? | 打算告诉我怎么回事吗 |
[26:44] | – The Task Force. – You told me they’d been neutralized! | -是特别小组 -你不是说已经搞定他们了吗 |
[26:46] | They’ll be held responsible. | 他们会为此承担责任 |
[26:48] | For what? Wounding my wife? That wasn’t the plan. | 承担什么 打伤我妻子吗 计划并非如此 |
[26:50] | – No, sir. – Do they know what the plan was? | -的确 先生 -他们知道本来的计划吗 |
[26:52] | We don’t think so, sir. | 应该不知道 先生 |
[26:54] | You don’t think so? | 应该不知道 |
[26:56] | You don’t think so?! | 应该不知道 |
[26:58] | You know how much comfort that brings me? | 你知道这能带给我多少安慰吗 |
[26:59] | Absolutely none! | 一点都没有 |
[27:02] | Before today, I had one problem. | 在今天之前 我有一个麻烦事 |
[27:05] | And now, thanks to you, I’ve got two. | 而现在 多亏了你 我有两个了 |
[27:09] | Deal with them. | 搞定他们 |
[27:15] | He got the shot off. | 他开枪了 |
[27:17] | After we surprised him. That’s why he missed. | 在我们惊动他之后 所以他才打偏了 |
[27:19] | I’ve seen his file. Sandquist was a Green Beret. | 我看过他的档案 桑德奎斯特以前是特种部队的 |
[27:22] | His unit won the Army’s Special Ops Sniper Competition. | 他的队伍赢得过陆军特种部队狙击比赛冠军 |
[27:24] | Beat 40 other teams from around the world. | 击败了来自世界各地的四十支队伍 |
[27:26] | Shooting a clay pigeon’s a lot easier than killing a President. | 射击飞靶可比射杀总统容易多了 |
[27:29] | Maybe he got cold feet. | 可能他临阵退缩了 |
[27:31] | Then why take the shot? | 那为什么还要开枪 |
[27:34] | Okay, so the President wasn’t his target. Who was? | 好吧 如果目标不是总统 那是谁 |
[27:38] | I mean, think about it — | 想想看 |
[27:39] | an assassin goes to all the trouble | 一个杀手大费周章 |
[27:40] | to take a shot at a presidential debate, | 就为在总统竞选辩论现场开枪 |
[27:43] | and his target isn’t the President? | 结果他的目标却不是总统吗 |
[27:47] | Does that make any sense to you? | 你觉得合理吗 |
[27:48] | No, it doesn’t. But I’m telling you that’s what happened. | 不合理 但事实就是如此 |
[28:00] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[28:01] | – Where are we? – The end of the line. | -我们在哪儿 -终点 |
[28:03] | If it’s, uh — If it’s all the same to you, | 如果 如果你不介意的话 |
[28:05] | I-I think we’re good here. | 我们自己待这儿挺好 |
[28:07] | Feel free to resist. | 随便反抗 |
[28:08] | After all, you’re gonna be killed when you try to escape. | 反正你们也会在逃跑过程中被击毙 |
[28:11] | But, um, w-we’re not trying to escape. | 但是 我们没有逃跑 |
[28:13] | You didn’t try and assassinate the President, either. | 你们也没有妄图暗杀总统 |
[28:17] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[28:38] | Aram! Hold him down! | 阿兰姆 压制住他 |
[28:40] | – Gun. – How many are you? | -枪 -你们有几个人 |
[28:43] | How many? | 几个人 |
[28:45] | My leg! | 我的腿 |
[28:51] | – Come on! – Six! There’s six of them! | -说 -六个 有六个人 |
[28:53] | Ressler. | 雷斯勒 |
[29:24] | Cover! | 掩护 |
[29:54] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[30:01] | Go, go, go! Go! | 走 走 走 走 |
[30:29] | We need an ambulance! Quickly! | 我们需要救护车 快点 |
[30:34] | Put the phone down! And the gun! | 把手机放下 还有枪 |
[30:36] | – You, too, Agent Ressler! – Not gonna happen. | -你也一样 雷斯勒探员 -不可能 |
[30:39] | You thought that we were trying to hurt this country. | 你以为我们是想损害这个国家 |
[30:41] | We weren’t. We were trying to save it. | 你错了 我们是想拯救它 |
[30:43] | With a coup d’etat. That’s original. | 靠政变吗 手段真原始 |
[30:45] | You have no play here. | 你已经无路可走了 |
[30:47] | I know! But neither do you. | 我知道 但你们也没有 |
[30:52] | No more games! No more cheating death! | 不要再耍心眼 别想再逃避死亡 |
[30:56] | Don’t do it. If you kill him, I kill you. | 别开枪 你要是杀了他 我会杀了你 |
[30:58] | I hope so! | 希望如此 |
[31:22] | Hey, Aram. Pass me that. | 阿兰姆 把那个给我 |
[31:23] | What we can confirm is this — the shootout occurred as the suspects | 我们可以确认的是 枪战发生在 |
[31:27] | were being transferred to a federal detention facility. | 嫌犯们被移送至联邦监禁设施的途中 |
[31:29] | – Sorry. Don’t mind me. – …sources tell us that | -抱歉 别管我 -相关人士告诉我们 |
[31:31] | as many as six federal officers were wounded in the shootout. | 六位联邦探员在枪战中受伤 |
[31:35] | That’s us. Wanted in connection with shooting at the President. | 说的是我们 因和总统枪击案有关被通缉 |
[31:38] | And without the dossier, we can’t prove otherwise. | 如果没有档案 我们也别无他法自证清白 |
[31:41] | Except…no one shot at the President. | 除非枪手不是想射杀总统 |
[31:45] | What exactly are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[31:46] | Diaz wasn’t the target. | 枪手的目标并不是迪亚兹 |
[31:47] | Then who was? | 那是谁 |
[31:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:55] | Will they be okay? | 他们还好吗 |
[31:57] | Chuck will be. | 查克应该没事 |
[31:58] | Morgan, it could… go either way. | 摩根 他可能就不一定了 |
[32:03] | Morgan is strong. | 摩根很坚强 |
[32:07] | So, are you back? | 所以 你这是要回来吗 |
[32:10] | Does this mean I’m forgiven? | 这意思是我被原谅了吗 |
[32:14] | The Townsend Directive. | 汤森德指令 |
[32:16] | Our friend in Miami says it’s in play. | 我们在迈阿密的朋友说它开始实施了 |
[32:19] | Is that why you’re here? | 这就是你到这来的原因吗 |
[32:20] | – He says it’s very important. – It’s critical. | -他说它事关重大 -的确很重要 |
[32:24] | But not as critical as knowing why you’re here. | 但是知道你到这来的原因更重要 |
[32:30] | I said I needed to follow my own path. | 我说过我得跟随自己的心声 |
[32:33] | I did. | 我这么做了 |
[32:37] | It led me back to you. | 它把我带回了你身边 |
[32:47] | So, this is the debate stage | 那么 这是辩论场地 |
[32:48] | and everyone who was on it when the shot was fired. | 还有开枪时每一个在台上的人 |
[32:51] | The moderator, the Senator, her husband, their son, | 主持人 议员 她丈夫 他们的儿子 |
[32:54] | the President, and the First Lady. | 总统和第一夫人 |
[32:56] | – And the shooter? – Here. | -那枪手在哪 -在这里 |
[32:59] | World-class sniper with a clean shot at the President. | 世界级狙击手准备一枪命中总统 |
[33:02] | Who he would’ve killed if we hadn’t surprised him. | 如果不是我们突然出现 他就刺杀成功了 |
[33:04] | But why? And why wait, then? | 但是为什么 而且为什么要等这么久 |
[33:06] | Why not shoot during the debate when he’s not moving? | 为什么不在辩论时杀他 那时他在原地不动 |
[33:09] | Meanwhile the outpouring of sympathy from | 与此同时 来自世界各方 |
[33:10] | around the world continues | 对于总统和他受伤的妻子的 |
[33:11] | 美国新闻简报 全球新闻板块 暗杀迪亚兹未遂 嫌犯在枪战中脱逃 | |
[33:12] | for the President and his injured wife. | 同情源源不断而来 |
[33:15] | You think he arranged all this to boost his poll numbers? | 你觉得是他为了增加选票而安排了这一切 |
[33:19] | A crack shot misses an easy target? | 一个神枪手会打偏这么简单的目标吗 |
[33:21] | It’s the only explanation that makes sense. | 这是唯一合理的解释 |
[33:25] | Except for the real explanation. | 是除事实之外的唯一解释 |
[33:27] | And what’s that? | 事情的真相是什么 |
[33:30] | He didn’t miss. | 他没有打偏 |
[33:38] | In no world is this okay. | 还有没有天理了 |
[33:40] | – We’ll keep it brief. – Two minutes. | -我们会很快结束的 -两分钟 |
[33:43] | I told them we had information on the assassination | 我告诉他们我们有关于暗杀的情报了 |
[33:45] | and that it was a matter of national security, | 而且涉及国家安全 |
[33:48] | and they gave me two minutes! | 结果他们就给了我两分钟 |
[34:06] | I agreed to talk to you, but this — | 我同意和你谈谈 但这 |
[34:09] | My God. What’s he doing here? | 我的天 他来这里干什么 |
[34:10] | Mrs. Diaz, for the sake of brevity, | 迪亚兹夫人 简单起见 |
[34:13] | please allow me to get right to the point. | 请允许我开门见山了 |
[34:15] | I understand you’ve been… harboring a powerful secret. | 我知道你一直隐藏着一个重大机密 |
[34:19] | I need to know what that secret is. | 我需要知道那个机密的内容 |
[34:21] | What is this? Why is he here? | 这是什么情况 他为什么在这里 |
[34:25] | Because of your husband. | 因为你的丈夫 |
[34:26] | You and I both know that about four years ago, | 你我都很清楚 大概在四年前 |
[34:30] | he accepted hundreds of millions of dollars | 他从一个名叫康斯坦丁·罗斯托娃的 |
[34:32] | from a Russian oligarch named Constantin Rostov. | 俄罗斯政治寡头那里得到了数亿美金 |
[34:36] | I blackmailed him about it at the time, | 我当时就此敲诈了他 |
[34:39] | but there’s more to the story, isn’t there, Mrs. Diaz? | 但故事不止这些 对吧 迪亚兹夫人 |
[34:42] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[34:45] | The assassination attempt. | 本次未遂的暗杀 |
[34:48] | It wasn’t aimed at the President. | 目标并不是总统 |
[34:50] | It was orchestrated by the President to kill you. | 是总统为了杀你而精心策划了这一切 |
[34:55] | A plot by a desperate man trying to get rid of his wife, | 孤注一掷的丈夫为了摆脱自己妻子而暗中策划 |
[34:59] | while disguising her murder in the mess of | 同时将她被谋杀的实情掩藏于 |
[35:02] | what appeared to be a botched assassination. | 看似一团糟的暗杀中 |
[35:05] | What would make you think… | 你为什么会这么想 |
[35:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:12] | That can’t be. | 不可能的 |
[35:13] | Mrs. Diaz. Why does your husband want you dead? | 迪亚兹夫人 为什么你丈夫想要你死 |
[35:23] | It’s all right, Miriam. | 没事的 米里亚姆 |
[35:29] | Four months before the primaries, | 初选前四个月 |
[35:31] | we were at my parents’ place at Indian Lake. | 我们当时在我父母位于印第安湖的住处 |
[35:34] | We’d been out. We’d been…drinking. | 我们出去 喝了很多酒 |
[35:40] | There was a woman. And her son. | 有个女人 还有她儿子 |
[35:45] | Robert, he’d had so much to drink, he thought he hit a deer. | 罗伯特 他酒喝多了 以为自己撞到了一只鹿 |
[35:49] | We talked about going to the police. | 我们谈过去警局自首的事 |
[35:54] | We didn’t. | 但我们没去 |
[35:56] | Robert said he knew a man, a fixer. | 罗伯特说他认识个善后的人 |
[36:01] | The Russian money wasn’t used to buy the election. | 俄方的钱并没有用在选举上 |
[36:04] | It was used to buy your husband’s reputation. | 而是用来赎回了你丈夫的名声 |
[36:09] | I was… | 我当时 |
[36:12] | fine. | 觉得没事 |
[36:14] | I thought I was. I… | 我以为我能够接受 |
[36:16] | But I couldn’t sleep. I-I couldn’t eat. | 但我睡不着觉 吃不下饭 |
[36:20] | I wanted… | 我想要 |
[36:23] | What did you want? | 你想要做什么 |
[36:25] | I wanted him to tell the truth. | 我想让他说出实情 |
[36:29] | To go public. | 把真相公之于众 |
[36:30] | I didn’t care what it meant. | 我不在乎这意味着什么 |
[36:32] | I wanted us to do the right thing. | 我只是想我们能做正确的事 |
[36:37] | But he refused. | 但他拒绝了 |
[36:40] | So I put together documents. | 所以我整理好了 |
[36:42] | From the fixer. | 从善后的人那里得到的文件 |
[36:43] | I made recordings. | 我做了录音 |
[36:44] | Proof. | 证据 |
[36:53] | That bullet. | 那颗子弹 |
[36:57] | You really think it was intended for me? | 你真认为是冲着我来的 |
[37:00] | This is… | 这不是 |
[37:01] | not some horrible mistake? | 什么可怕的错误 |
[37:05] | Horrible, yes. | 确实可怕 |
[37:11] | But this was not a mistake, Mrs. Diaz. | 但并不是错误 迪亚兹夫人 |
[37:19] | The President will announce his resignation | 总统会在黄金时段 |
[37:21] | in a prime-time address to the nation. | 对全国人民宣布辞职 |
[37:23] | The attempt on the First Lady | 针对第一夫人的刺杀 |
[37:24] | was allegedly orchestrated by the President. | 据称是由总统故意策划 |
[37:33] | Sir, did you hear what I said? | 先生 你听见我刚才说的了吗 |
[37:36] | Mr. President? | 总统先生 |
[37:37] | Yes, I heard you. | 是的 我听见了 |
[37:39] | Upon my resignation, the Bureau will open a criminal investigation. | 我辞职后 联调局会启动犯罪调查 |
[37:46] | Reddington did this. | 都是雷丁顿干的 |
[37:48] | No, sir. You did this to yourself. | 不 先生 是你自作自受 |
[37:54] | How does a wanted fugitive bring down a President? | 通缉犯怎么能把总统拉下马 |
[37:59] | With pleasure. | 荣幸之至 |
[38:06] | Ah, I feel anxious. I don’t know why. | 我感觉好紧张 不知道为什么 |
[38:08] | It’s a new beginning. | 这是个新的开始 |
[38:10] | Anxious isn’t really the right word. | 说紧张也不太准确 |
[38:11] | It’s more like… heightened. | 更像是升华了 |
[38:14] | Like, I can feel every breath. | 好像我能感受到每次呼吸 |
[38:16] | I’m not used to that. | 真不习惯 |
[38:18] | You’re doing the right thing, Elizabeth. | 你在做正确的事 伊丽莎白 |
[38:19] | Well, it’s only because I finally know. | 那是因为我终于知道了真相 |
[38:23] | I know who you are. I know that you care. | 我知道了你是谁 我知道了你关心我 |
[38:26] | I know that I’m safe. I know that my mother cared. | 我知道我很安全 我知道我母亲关心我 |
[38:30] | She’d be proud of you. | 她会为你自豪的 |
[38:34] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[38:36] | – Ooh! Welcome home, Agnes. – Mommy! | -欢迎回家 艾格尼斯 -妈妈 |
[38:39] | Oh, I’ve missed you. Kat, hi. | 我真想你 凯特 你好 |
[38:42] | Scottie wanted me to tell you she’ll bring over | 斯科蒂让我告诉你 |
[38:43] | the rest of her things in the morning. | 她早上会把她剩下的东西带来 |
[38:57] | Well, we’d better get going. May we walk you out? | 我们最好离开了 送你出去吗 |
[39:04] | You’re not gonna stay for dinner? | 你不留下来吃晚饭吗 |
[39:05] | And intrude on your mother-daughter reunion? | 打扰你们母女团聚吗 |
[39:09] | I don’t think so. | 还是不了 |
[39:11] | And we need to be someplace. | 我们还有地方要去 |
[39:16] | Mommy, who’s that funny-looking man? | 妈妈 那个长得奇怪的人是谁 |
[39:20] | It’s a long story. | 这故事可长了 |
[39:22] | But we finally have time to tell it. | 不过总算有时间讲了 |
[39:25] | Hey, do you want a lemon bar? | 想吃柠檬条吗 |
[39:28] | Yes. | 想 |
[39:36] | I found her. | 我找到她了 |
[39:38] | Where? | 在哪 |
[39:40] | Paris. | 巴黎 |
[39:42] | You’re sure? | 你确定 |
[39:51] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[39:53] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[39:55] | I’m telling you, Raymond. | 我跟你说 雷蒙德 |
[39:57] | Paper trails. The passports. The travel. | 文件 护照 行程 |
[40:00] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[40:03] | You have an address? | 你有地址吗 |
[40:07] | Raymond, are you sure about this? | 雷蒙德 你确定吗 |
[40:10] | – If you’re not sure… – I’m sure. | -如果你不确定 -我确定 |
[40:37] | Katarina. | 卡特莲娜 |
[40:47] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[41:12] | Are they watching? | 他们在监视吗 |
[41:14] | It’s not safe. | 这不安全 |
[41:17] | You’re not safe. | 你不安全 |