时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The President’s expecting me. | 总统在等我 |
[00:03] | I have to show this to the Americans. | 我得拿给美国人看 |
[00:06] | You have to tell them that I’m keeping the dossier. | 你只能转述 文件不能给你 |
[00:08] | – Sir. – We can’t trust them | -先生 -在确认参与人员前 |
[00:10] | with the proof until we know who’s involved. | 不能把证据交出去 |
[00:12] | Christopher Miles. Former MI6. | 克里斯托弗·迈尔斯 前军情六处特工 |
[00:15] | If there is a dossier, he’s precisely | 如果真有那种档案 |
[00:18] | the kind of intelligence officer who would compile it. | 他就是会编写它的情报官员 |
[00:21] | The assistant attorney general plotting against America? | 司法部长助理密谋针对美国 |
[00:23] | We thought she had the dossier. She doesn’t. | 我们以为档案在她手上 结果不是 |
[00:25] | This is it, everytng we have worked for. | 功亏一篑 我们付出了那么多 |
[00:28] | You need to mobilize your men right now. | 你要立刻调动你的人 |
[00:30] | Find the dossier before Reddington does, | 赶在雷丁顿之前找到档案 |
[00:31] | and we finish this. | 然后我们结束这件事 |
[00:38] | Tell me. | 帮我选一下 |
[00:40] | – Uh, blue. Definitely. – Definitely definitely? | -绝对是蓝色 -绝对的绝对 |
[00:43] | Or you’re too busy to focus, definitely? | 还是你太忙了没空看的绝对 |
[00:44] | Definitely, definitely | 绝对的绝对 |
[00:46] | you are going to land this account, blue or red. | 不管是蓝色或红色 你都会拿下这个客户的 |
[00:49] | Hello, my love. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[00:50] | And when you do, we should celebrate. | 等你大功告成 我们应该庆祝一下 |
[00:52] | – Pick a winner, buddy. – Blue is four letters. | -小伙 帮我选一个 -蓝色有四个字母 |
[00:54] | I hate the number four. Go red. | 我讨厌数字四 选红色 |
[00:56] | Sound reasoning. | 有道理 |
[00:57] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[00:59] | Luck. | 好运 |
[01:06] | You have the Joint Chiefs at 4:00 and the DNI at 5:00. | 四点参谋长会议 五点国家情报总监会议 |
[01:09] | And then you and the First Lady | 然后您要和第一夫人 |
[01:10] | are honoring veterans at a reception. | 去招待会慰问退伍老兵 |
[01:16] | I’ll meet you in the briefing room. | 一会儿在简报室见 |
[01:19] | – Did we get it? – Mr. Sandquist is en route. | -拿到了吗 -桑德奎斯特先生在路上了 |
[01:21] | Yes or no? | 拿到还是没拿到 |
[01:22] | We are about to, Mr. President. | 就要拿到了 总统先生 |
[01:24] | Well, you better. | 你最好能拿到 |
[01:26] | Or heads will roll. | 否则就要有人掉脑袋了 |
[01:28] | His and yours. | 他的和你的 |
[01:37] | Hey, man. How’s it goin’? | 伙计 还好吗 |
[01:38] | – What the hell are you up to? – What are you talking about? | -你到底打算做什么 -你在说什么 |
[01:40] | The drive you asked me to decrypt. | 你让我解密的闪存盘 |
[01:42] | Do you have any idea what’s on it? | 你知道上面有什么吗 |
[01:44] | The drive contains the dossier. | 闪存盘上有档案 |
[01:46] | I thought McMahon had the dossier. | 我以为麦克马翰拿到了档案 |
[01:47] | That’s what we all thought, but Reddington told me | 我们都这么认为 但是雷丁顿告诉我 |
[01:49] | McMahon hired a finder to locate it for her. | 麦克马翰雇了寻物人帮她找到档案的下落 |
[01:51] | Did the finder tell Reddington where it is? | 寻物人告诉雷丁顿档案在哪里吗 |
[01:53] | Yes. After he told McMahon. | 是的 在他告诉麦克马翰之后 |
[01:55] | Moreau slipped the drive into the backpack of a passing child. | 莫罗把闪存盘悄悄塞进了一个路过孩子的背包 |
[01:59] | Named Parker Grimm. | 那孩子叫帕克·格林姆 |
[02:00] | She already has a head start. | 她已经领先一步了 |
[02:02] | Ressler, scramble WFO SWAT | 雷斯勒 召集华盛顿区域的特警 |
[02:04] | and coordinate with Keen on the location. | 到现场配合基恩 |
[02:06] | Aram, alert the Grimms. | 阿兰姆 提醒格林姆一家 |
[02:07] | If what Reddington says is true, | 如果雷丁顿所言不虚 |
[02:08] | they have no idea that Bastien Moreau slipped the plans | 他们不知道巴斯蒂安·莫罗将恐怖袭击计划 |
[02:11] | for a terrorist attack into their son’s backpack. | 塞进了他们儿子的背包 |
[02:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:15] | I won’t be long. | 很快回来 |
[02:23] | – Tammy Grimm? – Yeah, that’s right. | -塔米·格林姆 -是我 |
[02:26] | But I-I’m just running to the store, | 我正准备去商店 |
[02:28] | – so whatever it is can — I’m with the Secret Service. | -所以有事的话 -我是特勤局的 |
[02:30] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[02:31] | It’s about your son. | 关于你的儿子 |
[02:33] | A plot against the United States. | 密谋针对美国的计划 |
[02:34] | On the drive I found under my son’s bed? | 在我从我儿子床下发现的闪存盘上 |
[02:36] | You need to get over here. | 你得过来一趟 |
[02:38] | – Is this a surprise party? – What? No. It’s not — | -这是什么惊喜派对吗 -什么 不 不是 |
[02:41] | Because I specifically told Tammy I didn’t want — | 因为我特地跟塔米说我不想要 |
[02:42] | It’s not a surprise party! | 不是惊喜派对 |
[02:46] | All right. Tell me what it says. | 好的 跟我说说那上面有什么 |
[02:49] | – Voicemail. – Try his wife. | -转到了语音信箱 -给他妻子打 |
[02:56] | The man who put the drive in your backpack was a terrorist. | 把闪存盘放到你背包的那个人是个恐怖分子 |
[02:59] | But why? I mean, why me? | 但为什么 为什么是我 |
[03:02] | Can’t say. It’s a matter of national security. | 无可奉告 事关国家安全 |
[03:04] | which is why you need to give it to me. | 所以你得把闪存盘交给我 |
[03:06] | Well, we would if we could, but… | 如果能当然可以交给你 |
[03:08] | my husband couldn’t open it, | 但是我丈夫没法打开它 |
[03:10] | so we took it to a friend to have a look. | 所以把它交给了一个朋友 |
[03:12] | I’ll need the friend’s name. | 我需要那位朋友的名字 |
[03:17] | I need his name. | 我需要他的名字 |
[03:23] | She didn’t pick up, either. | 她也没接 |
[03:24] | If something happens to that kid or his family… | 如果那孩子或他的家人发生了什么事 |
[03:27] | Couldn’t we prevent that by | 难道我们不能通过 |
[03:29] | just arresting Anna McMahon? | 逮捕安娜·麦克马翰来阻止吗 |
[03:31] | Based on what? Reddington’s word? | 根据什么 雷丁顿的说法吗 |
[03:33] | The proof is on that drive. We need to get it first. | 证据就在那个闪存盘上 我们要先拿到 |
[03:43] | Sam Whatley. | 山姆·惠特利 |
[03:44] | Special Agent Sandquist. Secret Service. | 我是桑德奎斯特 特勤局特工 |
[03:47] | I believe you know why I’m here. | 我想你知道我为什么来 |
[03:49] | – I’m sorry, but, no, I-I don’t. – Mind if I come in? | -抱歉 我不知道 -介意我进来吗 |
[03:51] | Actually, I was just on my way out. | 我其实正要出去 |
[03:53] | Change of plans then. | 计划有变 |
[04:06] | 安娜·麦克马翰 第60号 | |
[04:34] | Where is it? | 东西在哪 |
[04:35] | Where is it? Where’s the drive? | 东西在哪 闪存盘在哪 |
[04:44] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 |
[04:52] | Clear! | 安全 |
[04:56] | Top floor clear! | 楼上没人 |
[04:58] | Well, either they’re a really messy family, | 要么这家人很邋遢 |
[04:59] | or else they left in a hurry. | 要么就是离开得太匆忙 |
[05:02] | Or they were taken. | 也可能是被抓走了 |
[05:05] | All clear, sir, ma’am. | 没人 长官 |
[05:06] | – No signs of forced entry? – No, sir. | -有被破门的痕迹吗 -没有 长官 |
[05:08] | But there wouldn’t be. The family left on its own. | 应该不会 这家人是自主离开的 |
[05:10] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[05:13] | This would have been much easier | 如果把东西给我 |
[05:14] | if I’d found what I was looking for. | 事情会简单得多 |
[05:16] | Please. That’s all I have. | 求你了 我只有这些 |
[05:18] | Yes. A copy. I need the original. | 没错 一份复件 我要原件 |
[05:20] | I saw what you’re planning. | 我知道你们在谋划什么 |
[05:22] | You won’t get… | 你们不会… |
[05:23] | The drive. Did Grimm keep it? | 闪存盘 在格林姆手里吗 |
[05:31] | This needs to be done in under an hour. Disposal and clean-up. | 一小时内解决 处理尸体然后清场 |
[05:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:41] | Because I love my country. | 因为我爱我的祖国 |
[05:52] | Aram, are you getting this? | 阿兰姆 你能看到吗 |
[05:53] | Yeah. We’re patched into the system. | 能 我们切入了监控系统 |
[05:57] | This was taken 40 minutes ago. | 这是四十分钟前 |
[06:05] | He looks panicked. | 他看起来很惊慌 |
[06:08] | That’s it. That’s the drive. | 在那里 那个闪存盘 |
[06:12] | From the look on his face, | 从他的表情来看 |
[06:13] | I’d say he knows what’s on it. | 他应该知道里面是什么了 |
[06:15] | If he did, why wouldn’t he call the police? | 如果他知道了 为什么不报警呢 |
[06:16] | Probably because what’s on it | 可能正是因为里面的东西 |
[06:18] | makes him think he can’t trust them…or us. | 他才不能相信他们 或是我们 |
[06:21] | Or maybe because an hour earlier | 也可能是因为一小时前 |
[06:23] | this guy showed up on their doorstep. | 出现在他家门口的这个人 |
[06:25] | – Who is he? – No idea. | -这是谁 -不知道 |
[06:27] | He avoided the cameras. | 他避开了摄像头 |
[06:28] | Well, we know as of 40 minutes ago they were okay, | 至少四十分钟前他们没事 |
[06:30] | but what we don’t know is where they are. | 但是不知道他们现在在哪里 |
[06:32] | And if I put out a BOLO, McMahon will know, | 如果我发布协查通告 麦克马翰就会知道 |
[06:34] | and it could lead her to them. | 进而找到他们 |
[06:35] | So we have to find three people who don’t want to be found | 所以我们要找到三个想要躲起来 |
[06:38] | who are probably using fake names and cash. | 可能会用假名字花现金的人 |
[06:41] | Which means we have nothing to go on. | 也就是说我们毫无办法 |
[06:42] | You said they think they can’t trust us. | 你说他们可能不会相信我们 |
[06:44] | If they’ve seen the dossier and it indicates | 如果他们看过了档案 |
[06:46] | the government’s involved, they think we’re looking for them… | 知道政府也参与其中 他们认为我们在找他们 |
[06:49] | on every CCTV monitor, surveillance feed, | 通过所有摄像头 监控 |
[06:52] | or private video the government has access to. | 甚至是政府有权限接入的私人录像 |
[06:54] | Well, that rules out airports, train, bus stations. | 那么机场和车站是不可能了 |
[06:57] | You think there’s a chance they haven’t left the city? | 他们会不会已经离开城里了 |
[06:59] | An insurance broker and his teacher wife and kid? | 一个保险经纪人和他的教师妻子还有孩子吗 |
[07:01] | Yeah, I think there’s a big chance they’re laying low | 他们大概率是找了个旅馆 |
[07:04] | in a motel room, scared to death right now. | 正躲在里面瑟瑟发抖呢 |
[07:06] | If you’re right and they are hiding out, | 如果照你说的他们躲起来了 |
[07:07] | we’re still looking for a very small needle | 那我们的工作 |
[07:09] | in a very large haystack. | 无异于大海捞针 |
[07:10] | Yeah, but I think I have a way to narrow it down. | 没错 但我应该有办法缩小范围 |
[07:32] | No sign of the targets… | 没见到目标… |
[07:33] | but the FBI is on site. | 但是联调局的人在这儿 |
[07:40] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[07:40] | – Did you find Grimm? – No. | -找到格林姆了吗 -没有 |
[07:42] | Neither have the FBI. But they’re at his house. | 联调局也没找到 他们正在他家 |
[07:44] | Which means they know the dossier is in play. | 也就是说他们知道档案还在 |
[07:47] | I should’ve killed him when I had the chance. | 早知道我就该杀了他 |
[07:49] | – Who? – Who do you think? | -谁 -还能是谁 |
[07:51] | The bane of our existence. | 我们的绊脚石 |
[07:52] | The reason the FBI is now one step ahead of us. Reddington. | 联调局先我们一步的原因 雷丁顿 |
[08:02] | Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[08:06] | Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[08:11] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[08:12] | Rogelio. I need to talk to him. | 罗赫略 我要和他谈谈 |
[08:15] | What you need is Jin to work your pressure points. | 你需要的是让金按摩一下穴位 |
[08:17] | Bronchitis. Asthma. Migraines. | 气管炎 哮喘或者偏头痛 |
[08:21] | You’ve got a problem, reflexology will rub it right out of you. | 不管是什么 足底按摩都能治愈 |
[08:24] | The man is a healer. | 他真是个治疗师 |
[08:28] | The Grimms have the dossier. | 档案在格林姆一家人手里 |
[08:30] | But they’re on the run with it. | 他们正在逃亡 |
[08:31] | We need Rogelio to help us find them. | 我们需要罗赫略的帮助找到他们 |
[08:50] | Sometime this year would be good. | 最好今年再找个时间 |
[08:52] | So be it. But when my sinusitis flares up, I’m blaming you. | 就这样吧 要是我的鼻窦炎又犯了 就怪你 |
[08:57] | Xièxie, Jin. | 谢谢 金 |
[09:10] | My friend. | 朋友 |
[09:18] | Guess he’s still angry. | 我猜他还在生气 |
[09:23] | – I admire her joie de vivre. – That’s not an apology. | -我很欣赏她懂得享受生活 -这不算道歉 |
[09:26] | I hired Rogelio’s niece to work in my warehouse in Lisbon. | 我雇佣罗赫略的侄女在里斯本的仓库工作 |
[09:29] | Before she started, our margins were 18%. | 她去之前 我们的利润有18% |
[09:32] | After, 13%. | 之后 13% |
[09:34] | You blame her? My angel? | 你责怪她吗 我的天使 |
[09:36] | Your angel slept with my foreman. | 你的天使睡了我的监工 |
[09:38] | And when his wife forced him to quit, | 他的妻子要求他辞职以后 |
[09:39] | she slept with his replacement. | 她又睡了替补的人 |
[09:41] | She likes powerful men. | 她就是喜欢有权势的男人 |
[09:42] | – Is that a crime? – No. It isn’t. | -这也有罪吗 -当然没有 |
[09:44] | – Will you just apologize? – Me?! | -你就不能道歉吗 -我吗 |
[09:46] | Her snogging cost me my entire management team! | 她搞暧昧害我丢了整个管理团队 |
[09:49] | We need his help. | 我们需要他帮忙 |
[09:57] | – Rogelio, I’m sorry. – Great. | -罗赫略 对不起 -很好 |
[10:00] | Let’s skip the kisses and hugs and get straight to business. | 咱们就别客套了 直奔主题吧 |
[10:04] | We’re looking for a family who doesn’t want to be found. | 我们在找一个不想被找到的家庭 |
[10:07] | A husband, wife, and 11-year-old son. | 一对夫妻和十一岁的儿子 |
[10:09] | We think they’re holed up in a hotel room | 我们认为他们躲在一个酒店房间里 |
[10:11] | somewhere within a 60-mile radius of D.C. | 范围在华盛顿特区的方圆一百公里内 |
[10:13] | I need you to circulate their photo to every maid, busboy, | 我需要你给你手下没有登记的 |
[10:16] | and janitor in your undocumented army. | 女仆 勤杂工和清洁工大军 |
[10:19] | I’ll pay $20,000 to the person who locates them. | 我会付给找到他们的人两万美金 |
[10:22] | $50,000 if they do so by dinner. | 如果晚饭前找到就有五万 |
[10:24] | Speaking of which, we passed a Bolivian food cart on our way | 说起来 我们来时路过一个玻利维亚路边摊 |
[10:27] | here that serves the best tucumanas this side of Sucre. | 他们卖苏克雷这边最好吃的炸饺 |
[10:29] | When you have news, that’s where we’ll be. | 你有消息的话 我们在那里等着 |
[10:39] | How stupid do you think I am? | 你觉得我有多蠢 |
[10:40] | Anna. It’s good to see you, too. | 安娜 我也很高兴见到你 |
[10:42] | You think you can lie to my face and I won’t know it? | 你以为能对着我撒谎还能骗过我吗 |
[10:44] | That you can go behind my back and succeed? | 想在我背后搞小动作还得逞吗 |
[10:47] | The Grimm family. What’s your interest in them? | 格林姆一家 为什么你对他们有兴趣 |
[10:50] | I’ll be happy to tell you after you tell me | 我会很高兴告诉你 |
[10:52] | why you’re having my agents followed. | 但你得先告诉我为什么跟踪我的探员 |
[10:54] | I assume that’s how you know | 我想肯定是这样 |
[10:55] | what they’re up to without my informing you. | 你才不用我告诉你就知道他们的动向 |
[10:56] | The only thing that’s important is that you didn’t inform me. | 唯一的重点是你没告诉我 |
[10:59] | – So do. – You want to be informed? | -所以说吧 -你想知道吗 |
[11:00] | Fine. I’ll inform you. | 好吧 我告诉你 |
[11:02] | You’re involved in a plot against this country. | 你卷入了针对这个国家的一场阴谋 |
[11:05] | You know why we’re looking for the Grimms | 你知道我们找格林姆一家的原因是 |
[11:06] | because you’re looking for them, too. | 你也在找他们 |
[11:08] | They have a flash drive that details your treason. | 他们有闪存盘记录了你叛国的细节 |
[11:12] | I’ll have your job for this. | 我会把你扫地出门的 |
[11:14] | I’m sure you will. Unless we get the drive first. | 毫无疑问 除非我们先拿到闪存盘 |
[11:16] | I can’t prove a thing without it. | 没有它我毫无依据 |
[11:18] | Or stop you from whatever it is you’re planning. | 或者阻止任何你想做的事 |
[11:20] | The only thing I’m planning is to shut you down. | 我唯一的计划就是让你回家 |
[11:26] | Go ahead and try. | 试试看吧 |
[11:37] | I know we were supposed to talk tonight, | 我知道我们该晚上谈谈的 |
[11:39] | but I have to reschedule. | 但我们得重新约了 |
[11:41] | I’ll call you later and figure out when. | 我回头再给你打电话定时间 |
[11:50] | A deep-fried pocket of heaven for your thoughts. | 一个美妙炸饺换你在想什么 |
[11:53] | I was supposed to meet with Scottie tonight | 我今晚本该见斯科蒂的 |
[11:55] | and figure out a transition plan for me to bring Agnes home. | 并确定接艾格尼斯回家的交接计划 |
[11:59] | The only reason I’m not with her is because I thought | 我没留她在身边的唯一原因是我觉得 |
[12:00] | figuring out who you really were would put her in harm’s way. | 发现你的真实身份会让她身处险境 |
[12:03] | Now I know it won’t, but… | 现在我知道事情不会这样了 但 |
[12:05] | in trying to find out if you were the devil, | 在调查你是不是恶魔的时候 |
[12:08] | I learned my mother was. | 我发现我妈才是 |
[12:10] | That tape they played at your trial? | 你受审时他们播的那段录音 |
[12:13] | She destroyed my father. She’s the reason he ran. | 她毁了我爸爸 她害他逃走了 |
[12:17] | I shot him, but she’s responsible for his death. | 我开枪打了他 但是她害死了他 |
[12:20] | Your mother can’t hurt you. | 你妈妈伤不了你 |
[12:21] | Because she’s dead? | 因为她死了吗 |
[12:22] | The Russians don’t seem to think so. | 俄罗斯人不这么认为 |
[12:26] | When Ressler was trying to help me find out who you were, | 雷斯勒帮我调查你的身份时 |
[12:29] | he went looking for her and was confronted by the KGB | 他去寻找过她 却被克格勃盘问 |
[12:32] | about what he found out. | 他都有什么发现 |
[12:35] | What if I bring Agnes back and they’re right | 要是我带艾格尼斯回来 他们说得没错 |
[12:37] | and she’s alive and she finds us? | 她还活着而且找到了我们呢 |
[12:39] | And she’s more of a threat to Agnes than you ever were? | 她对艾格尼斯的威胁会不会远超过你 |
[12:44] | Raymond! | 雷蒙德 |
[12:46] | I may have something. | 我可能有发现了 |
[12:51] | Before I give you the address, I want an apology. | 在给你地址之前 我需要你的道歉 |
[12:54] | I’m pretty sure I already apologized. | 我很确定我道过歉了 |
[12:57] | No, not to me. My angel. | 不 不是对我 是对我的天使 |
[13:08] | Luciana. | 露西安娜 |
[13:10] | I am very sorry… | 我很抱歉 |
[13:12] | that I forgot what my father always told me: | 我忘记了我爸爸一直教导我的 |
[13:14] | no good deed goes unpunished. | 恶有恶报 |
[13:27] | Ohh. You look stunning. | 你看起来棒极了 |
[13:29] | I’m doing this out of respect for their service, | 我这是出于对他们服役的尊敬 |
[13:31] | not as a photo op. | 不是为了做做样子 |
[13:33] | Well, it’s both actually. | 其实两者都有 |
[13:36] | After all, we are gearing up for a re-election campaign. | 不管怎么说 我们在准备再竞选 |
[13:39] | Are we? Because I’m pretty sure | 有吗 因为我很确定 |
[13:41] | there’s something you have to do first, | 在那之前你有需要做的事 |
[13:43] | and you haven’t done it. | 而你还没有做 |
[13:45] | Mr. President. You have a call. | 总统先生 有电话找你 |
[13:50] | Do it, Robert. | 赶紧做 罗伯特 |
[13:52] | Or I will. | 否则我会出手 |
[13:54] | Ladies and gentlemen, First Lady Miriam Diaz. | 女士们先生们 第一夫人米尔亚姆·迪亚兹 |
[13:59] | – This better be good news. -The Deputy Director of the FBI | -最好是好消息 -联调局副局长 |
[14:01] | just accused me of being a traitor. | 刚刚指控我是叛徒 |
[14:04] | – So he got the drive. – No. | -所以他拿到闪存盘了 -没有 |
[14:05] | And he can’t prove anything unless he does. | 拿不到的话他没有任何真凭实据 |
[14:07] | Then why are we having this conversation, | 那我们在这谈什么 |
[14:09] | when you should be making sure that doesn’t happen? | 你现在应该去阻止他找到它 |
[14:10] | Sir, I think we should consider a change of plans. | 长官 我认为我们应该改变计划 |
[14:13] | Absolutely not. The situation is untenable. | 绝对不行 现在千钧一发 |
[14:15] | We proceed as planned. | 我们按计划进行 |
[14:17] | Now get that drive. | 去找那个闪存盘 |
[14:20] | The President and I are so grateful for the sacrifices | 总统和我都对你们为这个国家的牺牲 |
[14:23] | you’ve made in defense of our country. | 表示深深的感激 |
[14:35] | They’re being followed? | 有人跟踪他们吗 |
[14:36] | If you’d have let me know you had a location. | 如果你早说你查到地址 这就不会发生了 |
[14:38] | – That’s what I’m doing, Harold. – Now. | -我正在说啊 哈罗德 -现在才说 |
[14:40] | After Keen and Ressler are already on the scene! | 基恩和雷斯勒已经在现场了 |
[14:41] | Anna McMahon knows we’re after the dossier. | 安娜·麦克马翰知道我们在追查档案的下落 |
[14:44] | She does, and if she thinks that’s what Keen and Ressler | 没错 而且如果她知道基恩和雷斯勒 |
[14:46] | went to the motel to get, she’ll come with force. | 前往汽车旅馆的原因 她肯定会硬来 |
[14:48] | And they’re going in unaware and without backup. | 而他们将在对此无所防备的情况下进去 |
[14:52] | The manager confirmed. This is it. | 管理员确认了 就是这里 |
[14:57] | Mr. Grimm, FBI. Open the door. | 格林姆先生 联调局 开门 |
[15:19] | Ressler! | 雷斯勒 |
[15:22] | Hey! No! Stop! | 不 住手 |
[15:24] | Please. Please don’t hurt him. | 求求你们 求求你们不要伤害他 |
[15:26] | He doesn’t know anything. | 他什么都不知道 |
[15:28] | We’re here to help. | 我们是来帮忙的 |
[15:31] | We know you have the flash drive. | 我们知道你手上有那个闪存盘 |
[15:33] | You don’t know what’s on it. | 你不知道里边存了什么 |
[15:36] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[15:38] | Because if you did, | 因为如果知道的话 |
[15:39] | you’d know we could never trust you. | 就该明白我们不可能信任你们 |
[15:46] | People in the government | 政府里有人 |
[15:47] | are involved in a plot against this country. | 在参与一项针对美国的阴谋 |
[15:49] | Why should we believe you’re not part of it? | 我们凭什么相信你们不属于其中 |
[15:51] | Because if we were, you’d be dead already. | 因为如果属于 你们早就死了 |
[15:54] | – Sam. – Who’s Sam? | -山姆 -山姆是谁 |
[15:56] | Sam’s a security analyst. | 山姆是安全分析师 |
[15:57] | The most tech-savvy person we know. | 我们认识的最精通技术的人 |
[15:59] | When I saw the drive was password-protected, | 我注意到闪存盘有密码保护 |
[16:00] | – I gave him a copy of it. – Was he able to read it? | -就给了他一份副本 -他能解开吗 |
[16:03] | Yeah. And it freaked him out. | 能 而且被吓坏了 |
[16:04] | He called and said I needed to come to his house. | 他打电话叫我去他的住处 |
[16:06] | Something about German Intelligence and a plot against America. | 事关德国情报局和针对美国的阴谋 |
[16:09] | By the time I got to his place, two men were there. | 但我赶去才发现那里有两个人 |
[16:11] | If you are who you say you are, | 如果你们是自己所声称的人 |
[16:13] | you’ll send someone to his house. | 就该派人过去 |
[16:16] | Cooper. We have the Grimms. | 库珀 我们找到格林姆一家了 |
[16:18] | Bring them in. Fast. | 带他们过来 尽快 |
[16:19] | Because McMahon found you. You’re being followed. | 因为麦克马翰已经找到你们了 你们被跟踪了 |
[16:21] | If her team isn’t there yet, they will be soon. | 就算她的人还没到 也快了 |
[16:23] | You said you gave Sam a copy? | 你刚才说给了山姆一份副本 |
[16:25] | Please tell me you have the original. | 但愿原件还在你那里 |
[16:27] | I mailed it to The Washington Post. | 我邮寄给了《华盛顿邮报》 |
[16:29] | People need to know what’s going on. | 大众该知道在发生什么 |
[16:30] | And when they do, we won’t be a target. | 他们知道的话 目标就不是我们了 |
[16:38] | – Jonathan Grimm. – Yeah? | -约翰逊·格林姆 -嗯 |
[16:40] | Special Agent Tyson, Secret Service. | 特勤局泰森特工 |
[16:42] | Sir, we need you to come with us. Please. | 先生 请你跟我们来 |
[16:44] | Agents Keen and Ressler, FBI. What’s going on? | 联调局的基恩探员和雷斯勒探员 怎么回事 |
[16:46] | We have a situation. We believe Mr. Grimm may be in danger. | 我们有事 我们相信格林姆先生可能有危险 |
[16:49] | Mr. Grimm and his family are safe in our custody. | 格林姆先生及其家人在我们的保护下很安全 |
[16:51] | You need to come with us. | 你们得跟我们来 |
[16:52] | I’m sorry. That’s not happening. | 抱歉 那不可能 |
[16:55] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[16:57] | Mr Grimm. With me. Right now. | 格林姆先生 跟我走 马上 |
[17:00] | Hold up. We’re federal agents. | 站住 我们是联邦探员 |
[17:01] | You’re not taking him anywhere. | 别想带他走 |
[17:02] | – That’s him. – Who? | -是他 -谁 |
[17:04] | That man, the one who’s in charge. | 那个人 那个负责人 |
[17:06] | He came to the house earlier today. | 今天早些时候他来过我们家 |
[17:08] | – He showed me a badge. – …federal warrant… | -给我看了他的证件 -联邦搜捕令 |
[17:10] | – I told him we gave the flash drive to Sam. – You saw him? | -我告诉他闪存盘给了山姆 -你们见过 |
[17:12] | We’re operating under the authority of the DHS Secretary. | 我们是在国土安全部部长授意下行动 |
[17:15] | It’s for the safety of you and your family. | 这是为你及家人的安全考虑 |
[17:16] | Don’t listen to him, John. This man doesn’t have the authority | 别听他的 约翰 未经我同意 |
[17:18] | to take you anywhere without my consent. | 这家伙无权带你去任何地方 |
[17:20] | You want me to get the Secretary on the line? | 你想我打电话给部长吗 |
[17:22] | That won’t be necessary. | 没有必要 |
[17:24] | Mrs. Grimm. I went to see your friend, Mr. Whatley. | 格林姆太太 我见了你的朋友 惠特利先生 |
[17:28] | It was a dead end. I told you how important | 没结果 我说过闪存盘上的信息 |
[17:30] | – the information on that drive is. – That’s him. | -十分重要 -就是他 |
[17:33] | Mr. Grimm, if you don’t come with us, | 格林姆先生 如果你不跟我们走 |
[17:34] | I have the authority to place you under arrest. | 我有权逮捕你 |
[17:36] | These people, these agents, | 这些人 这些探员 |
[17:38] | I don’t know their involvement or what their interests are. | 我不清楚他们的任务和目的 |
[17:39] | That’s him! That’s the guy! The one I told you about! | 就是他 就是这家伙 我跟你们说过的 |
[17:42] | He’s the one who was torturing my friend Sam! | 就是他折磨我朋友山姆 |
[17:45] | – Oh, God. – I said get in the car. Now. | -天啊 -我叫你马上上车 |
[17:47] | – Put it down. – Easy. | -放下 -放轻松 |
[17:49] | I said put the gun down! | 我叫你把枪放下 |
[17:53] | You better holster that weapon | 趁着还没作出会后悔的事 |
[17:54] | before you make another decision that you’re gonna regret. | 你最好赶紧把手枪收好 |
[17:56] | John! Do not get in that car! | 约翰 不要上车 |
[17:58] | – We’re taking him with us. – Jonathan, no. Don’t! | -我们要带他走 -约翰逊 不要 |
[18:00] | You have no idea who you’re dealing with, Agent Ressler. | 你根本不知道自己在做什么 雷斯勒探员 |
[18:02] | – You need to stand down. – Not a chance. | -你应该退下 -没门 |
[18:04] | Gun! | 枪 |
[18:13] | I’m out! | 我没子弹了 |
[18:14] | The supply case in the back! Can you get to it?! | 补给包在后面 你能拿到吗 |
[18:17] | They’re exposed! Take the wife if you can! | 他们暴露了 可以的话带上格林姆夫人 |
[18:19] | Get rid of the kid and the two agents! | 干掉小孩和两个探员 |
[18:21] | No! Please, no! | 不 求求你们 不要 |
[18:28] | – Can you get eyes on Grimm? – I can’t get him! | -看得到格林姆吗 -看不到 |
[18:42] | – You all right? – I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[18:43] | – Get everyone out of here. – Where are you going? | -把大家带走 -你要去哪儿 |
[18:45] | After the dossier. | 追查档案的下落 |
[18:56] | These poor people, neck-deep in a world of hurt | 这些可怜人 深陷一个充满伤害的 |
[18:59] | that has nothing to do with them. | 与他们本无关系的世界 |
[19:01] | Did you get ahold of Reddington? | 联系上雷丁顿了吗 |
[19:03] | Please tell me he tracked down that fake Secret Service | 告诉我他查到了那些冒牌特勤局特工的位置 |
[19:05] | and got ahold of Grimm. | 并找到了格林姆 |
[19:06] | We haven’t heard from him. | 我们还没有他的消息 |
[19:07] | But we do know this — they’re not fake. | 但我们能知道的是 他们不是假的 |
[19:09] | Agents on scene identified the deceased | 现场的探员确认 死亡人员为 |
[19:11] | as one Steven Jacob Tyson, a Special Agent detailed | 斯蒂文·雅各布·泰森特工 |
[19:15] | to the National Threat Assessment Center. | 隶属于国家威胁评估中心 |
[19:16] | What about the burner he was carrying? | 他随身携带的一次性手机呢 |
[19:18] | Right. I ran the info from the SIM card that you gave me. | 对 我查了你给我的手机卡里的信息 |
[19:21] | Now, that phone has only corresponded with four numbers | 那部手机在过去六个月中只和四个号码 |
[19:23] | in the past six months, none of which I’ve been able to ID. | 有过通话记录 四个号码我都还没能确认机主 |
[19:26] | Now, I’m running a tap on all four now, | 我已经监控了这四个号码 |
[19:28] | but there’s nothing I can do until someone calls. | 但在有人打电话来之前 我也无能为力 |
[19:32] | – Reddington. – I lost them. | -雷丁顿 -我跟丢了 |
[19:34] | Grimm and the dossier. | 格林姆和档案都丢了 |
[19:35] | That’s bad, but this is potentially worse — | 这很糟 但可能还有更糟糕的 |
[19:38] | Grimm’s wife told us that the man who came to their house | 格林姆的妻子告诉我们 来他们家的那个人 |
[19:40] | was Milian Sandquist. | 是米利安·桑德奎斯特 |
[19:42] | I’ve seen him at the White House. | 我在白宫见过他 |
[19:43] | That’s not surprising. He’s one of the President’s body men. | 不意外 他是总统的贴身安保人员 |
[19:46] | Grimm also said that he’s the one who tortured their friend. | 格林姆还说就是他折磨了他们的朋友 |
[19:48] | Yeah, we sent units to Whatley’s house, | 是的 我们派人去了惠特利家 |
[19:50] | but he’s missing, and his computer’s gone. | 但他失踪了 他的电脑也不见了 |
[19:52] | And his house is neat as a pin. | 而且他的房子中未留一丝痕迹 |
[19:54] | Yes, it was. | 是的 没错 |
[19:55] | He’s not missing. He’s dead. They sent a cleaner. | 他不是失踪了 他死了 他们派了清道夫 |
[19:57] | If the people closest to the President have been corrupted, | 如果总统身边的人都被收买了 |
[20:00] | then the President’s life is in danger. | 那总统的生命也有危险 |
[20:01] | Or he’s part of the conspiracy. | 或者他也参与了阴谋 |
[20:03] | Let’s be realistic here. | 现实点吧 |
[20:05] | Realistic, Donald? | 现实点 唐纳德 |
[20:06] | Might I remind you — I blackmailed your President | 我需要提醒你 三年多前 |
[20:09] | over $300 million in illegal campaign contributions | 你的总统从一个俄罗斯寡头那里非法接受了 |
[20:13] | he took from a Russian oligarch over three years ago. | 三亿美金的竞选捐款 并因此被我勒索 |
[20:16] | The man has money, not sense. | 他有钱 没有良知 |
[20:18] | If the DOJ and Secret Service are involved, | 如果司法部和特勤局都参与了 |
[20:19] | we have to warn President Diaz directly. | 那我们必须直接警告迪亚兹总统 |
[20:21] | Do that, and you show your hand. | 你那么做就是在摊牌 |
[20:23] | Yeah, to the Commander in Chief. | 是的 对三军统帅摊牌 |
[20:25] | There’s no scenario where I can sit on information | 无论任何情况下 我都不可能 |
[20:26] | that the President’s life is in danger. | 对总统有生命危险的情报坐视不理 |
[20:28] | Aram, stay on MPD, see if they can tell us | 阿兰姆 跟警方保持沟通 看他们能不能 |
[20:30] | anything about Grimm’s whereabouts. | 获得有关格林姆位置的消息 |
[20:32] | – Okay, but where are you going? – To see the President. | -好 但你要去哪 -去见总统 |
[20:38] | What do you mean you mailed the drive? | 什么叫你把闪存盘寄出去了 |
[20:40] | Mailed it where? | 寄去哪里了 |
[20:41] | To a friend at The Post. | 一个在《华盛顿邮报》的朋友 |
[20:43] | Her name is Stacey Aguilar. | 她叫史黛西·阿奎拉 |
[20:45] | We went to college together. | 我们是大学同学 |
[20:46] | – She’s a reporter? – Yeah. | -她是记者吗 -是的 |
[20:47] | She’s one of their national-security correspondents. | 她是邮报的国家安全新闻记者 |
[20:50] | You thought giving the dossier | 你以为把档案 |
[20:52] | to this friend was gonna keep you safe? | 给这个朋友就能保证自己的安全了吗 |
[20:54] | Look, if you let me go, if you don’t hurt me, | 如果你们放我走 并且不伤害我 |
[20:56] | – I can contact her. – No, no, no, no. | -我就可以联系她 -不 不 不 不 |
[20:58] | – That’s not how this works. – I can get it back. | -这事不是这么办的 -我能把东西拿回来 |
[21:00] | How do you know she even has it? | 你怎么知道已经到她手上了 |
[21:01] | Why wouldn’t she? | 为什么不会 |
[21:03] | So, you said you mailed it. When? | 你说你们把东西寄出去了 什么时候 |
[21:06] | After John got back from Sam’s. | 约翰从山姆家回来之后 |
[21:09] | Have you found him? | 你们找到他了吗 |
[21:11] | Do you know where my husband is? | 你知道我丈夫在哪里吗 |
[21:12] | We’re still looking, but right now I need you to focus on that drive. | 我们还在找 但目前我需要你关注闪存盘的事 |
[21:16] | What mailbox? | 哪个邮箱 |
[21:19] | I want the location. | 给我地址 |
[21:21] | No. Listen. Please — | 不 听我说 求你 |
[21:26] | Okay! Okay! Okay! Stop! | 好了 好了 好了 住手 |
[21:30] | It was on our way out of the city. | 在我们出城的路上 |
[21:32] | We went over the Key Bridge. Drove right into Rosslyn. | 我们过了基桥 开到了罗斯林 |
[21:35] | The box is on the corner. | 邮箱就在转角处 |
[21:38] | If you’re lying, our situation will become markedly more difficult. | 如果你在撒谎 那你的处境将会凄惨很多 |
[21:43] | Please. I’m not lying. I promise. | 求你了 我没撒谎 我保证 |
[21:48] | This is good, right? | 这是好事 不是吗 |
[21:49] | We can still get to the drive before Sandquist. | 我们还是可以在桑德奎斯特之前拿到闪存盘 |
[21:52] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[21:52] | If Tammy told us, then John probably told his captors. | 塔米告诉了我们 那约翰可能也告诉了他们 |
[21:55] | And if he told them, that means… | 如果他告诉了他们 那就意味着 |
[21:56] | They’re already on their way. | 他们已经在去的路上了 |
[21:59] | Hey. So, I may have some good news. | 我可能有好消息 |
[22:01] | You figured out who was calling that burner? | 你找出是谁在联系那个一次性电话了吗 |
[22:02] | No. Not yet, but I did check with the post office in Rosslyn, | 还没有 但我问了罗斯林的邮局 |
[22:05] | and it turns out that specific box | 原来格林用来 |
[22:06] | that Grimm used to mail the drive was scheduled | 寄闪存盘的那个邮箱 按计划 |
[22:09] | for a pick-up by the driver over three hours ago. | 在三个多小时前由司机进行了取件 |
[22:12] | Meaning the dossier is not there. We still have a chance. | 意味着档案不在邮箱里 我们还有机会 |
[22:15] | Aram, get in touch with Rosslyn. | 阿兰姆 联系罗斯林 |
[22:16] | Have them locate the truck and driver. | 让他们找到货车和司机 |
[22:18] | Tell them we’re on our way. | 告诉他们我们在去的路上了 |
[22:29] | Harold Cooper to see the President. | 哈罗德·库珀 来见总统 |
[22:31] | Yes, Mr. Cooper. I’ll let him know you’re here. | 好的 库珀先生 我会告诉他你来了 |
[22:41] | No, uh, please. I need to talk to the postmaster. | 不 拜托 我要跟邮局局长通话 |
[22:44] | Yes. Urgent. | 是的 很紧急 |
[22:46] | Okay, ma’am, I already told you I’m with the FBI | 好的 女士 我已经说了我是联调局的 |
[22:49] | and that this is a matter — Okay. Yep. | 而且这事…好的 好 |
[22:51] | I know you’re busy, too, but this… | 我知道你也很忙 但这事… |
[22:53] | Um. Okay. I’m sorry. Uh, now… | 好 抱歉 是这样 |
[22:56] | I’m sorry. You’ve got to — You have to hold on. | 对不起 你得…请你等一等 |
[22:58] | Give me a second. | 我马上回来 |
[23:00] | Okay. What is it? | 好 什么事 |
[23:01] | It just came online. Literally 20 seconds ago. | 刚刚联线 真的是二十秒之前 |
[23:13] | Aram, I need to call you back. | 阿兰姆 我回头再打电话给你 |
[23:14] | No, no, no, no, no. Don’t do that. | 不不不 不能这么做 |
[23:15] | It’s about one of the four phone numbers | 是关于我们从泰森探员的一次性手机里 |
[23:16] | we pulled from Agent Tyson’s burner. | 调出的四个号码之一 |
[23:18] | I’m at the White House. | 我现在在白宫 |
[23:19] | Uh, one of them is live, like — like right now. | 其中一个正在连线 |
[23:22] | And it’s Anna McMahon. | 是安娜·麦克马翰 |
[23:24] | Speaking to whom? | 和谁说话 |
[23:25] | I don’t know. Uh, I’m pulling it up. | 我不知道 我正在查 |
[23:27] | The Secret Service is aware of the incident, | 特勤局知道了这起事件 |
[23:28] | but none of it is traceable to you. | 但没有能够指向你的线索 |
[23:30] | And if it is? | 万一有怎么办 |
[23:31] | You simply say agents in your security detail were killed | 你就说你的安保人员在试图调查 |
[23:34] | trying to obtain intel about an attack on this country. | 针对我国的恐怖袭击时遇害身亡 |
[23:37] | They died doing their patriotic duty. | 他们是为国捐躯 |
[23:39] | The FBI knows differently. | 联调局知道内情 |
[23:41] | Only Cooper and his Task Force. | 只有库珀和他的特别小组知道 |
[23:42] | Which may be to our advantage. | 这或许是我们的优势 |
[23:44] | Okay, whoever’s receiving the call, they’re on a burner. | 无论接电话的是谁 用的都是一次性手机 |
[23:46] | Has he seen the dossier? Do they have it? | 他有没有看过档案 他们拿到手了吗 |
[23:48] | – This is a chance to find out. – Hold on. | -这是个搞清楚的好机会 -等等 |
[23:57] | Talk to Cooper. See what he knows. | 和库珀谈谈 看看他知道什么 |
[23:59] | You’re positioned perfectly to find out just how far along they are. | 你的处境正适合了解他们知道多少 |
[24:02] | Fine. But I already know the answer — too far. | 行 但我已经知道答案了 太多了 |
[24:18] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[24:20] | Tell me something I don’t know, Harold. | 告诉我一些我不知道的事 哈罗德 |
[24:22] | The President’s involved in McMahon’s plot against the U.S. | 总统参与了麦克马翰针对美国的阴谋 |
[24:28] | How is this even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[24:30] | Diaz? The highest office in the country? | 迪亚兹 美国最高职位的人 |
[24:34] | That explains the Secret Service. | 这就解释了特勤局的参与 |
[24:36] | But the President. Involved in a plot against America. | 但是总统参与了针对美国的阴谋 |
[24:39] | To do what? And why? | 目的是什么 为什么 |
[24:41] | I feel terrible. I voted for him. | 我感到很害怕 我曾投票选了他 |
[24:43] | Diaz has already phoned me twice, | 迪亚兹已经打过我两次电话 |
[24:44] | and that’s not a call I can dodge. | 这可不是我能回避的电话 |
[24:46] | The only way to unravel this is with that drive. | 只有得到闪存盘才能揭露这件事 |
[24:48] | Where are we at with the mail truck? Any updates? | 邮车追踪进程如何 有没有消息 |
[24:50] | Oh. No. Nothing. Uh, not yet. | 没有 还没有 |
[24:52] | I sort of got distracted by the whole | 总统参与了这起阴谋这件事 |
[24:54] | “President is part of the conspiracy” thing. | 让我有点分心 |
[24:56] | Well, it’s out there. And we need to find it. | 它在某个地方 我们要找到它 |
[24:58] | Before Sandquist and McMahon. | 赶在桑德奎斯特和麦克马翰之前 |
[25:32] | Earl Wilson. | 厄尔·威尔逊 |
[25:33] | Agent Sandquist, Secret Service. | 桑德奎斯特特工 特勤局 |
[25:36] | We’re acting on a credible threat from Homeland | 我们正在针对国安局的可靠消息行动 |
[25:37] | that you may be unintentionally transporting classified material. | 称你可能在不知情的情况下运输机密资料 |
[25:40] | Classified material? A-Am I in some kind of danger? | 机密资料 我是不是有危险了 |
[25:43] | We believe one of the boxes on your route | 我们相信你运输的快递之一 |
[25:45] | was used as a dead drop. | 被用作情报传输 |
[25:46] | We need to escort you to a secure site, | 我们会把你护送至一个保密的地点 |
[25:48] | where we can explain everything. | 并向你解释一切 |
[25:49] | Right. Okay. Sure. | 好 当然 没问题 |
[25:52] | H-Hey, mister? | 先生 |
[25:54] | We got two other trucks | 我们还有两辆车 |
[25:55] | that, uh, run pick-ups in this neighborhood. | 在这个街区负责运输 |
[25:57] | Uh, do you want me to notify my supervisor? | 你是否需要我通知我的领导 |
[26:00] | – Go! You gotta go! – Be quiet! | -走 你快点走 -别说话 |
[26:01] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[26:03] | One of our suspects. | 我们的嫌犯之一 |
[26:05] | Oh. Okay. Um… | 好的 |
[26:09] | I’m sorry. What did you say your name was again? | 抱歉 你说你叫什么来着 |
[26:11] | Go! Run! They’ll kill you! | 快走 跑 他们会杀了你 |
[26:14] | No! No! No! No, no! | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[26:20] | Get him off the street and into the truck. | 抓住他 带上车 |
[26:25] | Be quiet. | 安静点 |
[26:27] | Help! | 救救我 |
[26:30] | Aram. What is it? | 阿兰姆 怎么了 |
[26:31] | All right. I’ve got bad news. | 我有坏消息 |
[26:32] | Now, the mail truck is a Grumman LLV built 30 years ago, | 邮车是三十年前的格鲁曼LLV型 |
[26:35] | so there’s no radio, no GPS. | 没有无线电 没有导航 |
[26:37] | – No way to track it. – What about the carrier’s cell? | -无法追踪 -邮差的手机如何 |
[26:39] | – Can you trace that? – That’s the thing. | -你能不能追踪它 -问题就在这里 |
[26:41] | The driver’s name is Earl Wilson. | 司机的名字是厄尔·威尔逊 |
[26:44] | 45. Married, with two kids. | 四十五岁 已婚 育有两个孩子 |
[26:45] | Now, the two kids are in middle school, | 孩子们都在上中学 |
[26:47] | which is why the wife says they use an app | 所以他妻子说他们使用一款应用 |
[26:48] | to track their family’s movement. | 来追踪家人的行动 |
[26:49] | Tell me he’s logged in. | 告诉我他在应用上登录了 |
[26:51] | He was logged in before the signal died, but… | 信号消失前他确实登录了 但… |
[26:53] | his last location was headed northeast | 他最后的位置是在罗德岛州大道 |
[26:56] | on Rhode Island Avenue, just past Eckington, | 往东北方向开 刚经过埃金顿 |
[26:59] | which is over 8 miles off his route. | 跟他的日常路线差了十三公里 |
[27:04] | The baskets. Let’s go. | 把信篮拿出来 行动 |
[27:05] | So, is this where we think he is? | 你是不是认为他在这里 |
[27:06] | No. And that’s the problem. | 不 这就是问题所在 |
[27:08] | The vehicle was traveling | 他信号消失时 |
[27:09] | at 68 miles per hour when the signal went dead. | 汽车的行驶速度约是每小时一百一十公里 |
[27:12] | So it tells us the direction he was headed in, not where he is. | 这只说明了他的前行方向 而非他的所在 |
[27:14] | Pull CCTV in the area. | 把这里的监控录像调出来 |
[27:16] | Have local police canvass the area | 让当地警方仔细排查 |
[27:17] | where the abduction took place. | 发生绑架事件的这片区域 |
[27:19] | Find a witness. Whatever it takes. | 找到目击证人 不惜一切代价 |
[27:21] | We need to find that driver. | 我们得找到那个司机 |
[27:33] | Mr. Grimm. We have a problem? | 格林姆先生 有什么问题吗 |
[27:36] | No, it’s just I can’t — | 没有 只是我不能 |
[27:38] | Without my glasses, I can’t see. | 我没有戴眼镜看不清东西 |
[28:14] | That’s a bad idea. | 这样并不明智 |
[28:17] | Pepper spray. | 胡椒喷雾 |
[28:29] | Take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[28:33] | We’re all here to help you, John. | 我们都是来帮你的 约翰 |
[28:35] | Tell us what we’re looking for. | 告诉我们要找的东西是什么 |
[28:36] | I don’t know. It’s a small envelope. Padded. | 我不知道 是个小号信封 有衬垫夹层 |
[28:39] | Like a bubbled-wrapped envelope. Maybe 5×7. | 信封是气泡包装的 尺寸大概是五乘七 |
[28:44] | Okay, gentlemen. You heard the man. | 好的 各位 你们都听到了 |
[28:47] | Small padded envelope. | 小型衬垫信封 |
[28:48] | Stacey Aguilar. The Washington Post. | 史黛西·阿奎拉 《华盛顿邮报》 |
[28:51] | Let’s get to work. | 开始干活吧 |
[28:58] | Sir. Sir. | 长官 长官 |
[29:00] | I think I figured it out. Uh… | 我好像弄明白了 |
[29:02] | Not by tracking the driver of the postal truck, | 我们要追踪的不是邮政卡车的司机 |
[29:04] | but Sandquist. | 而是桑德奎斯特 |
[29:06] | Tracking Sandquist? | 追踪桑德奎斯特 |
[29:06] | I can’t believe I didn’t think of it before. | 难以置信 我之前没想到这点 |
[29:08] | He is Secret Service. | 他是特勤局的特工 |
[29:09] | So I accessed their employment files, | 所以我访问了他们的就业档案 |
[29:11] | which is, like, total legal, | 当然 方式是完全合法的 |
[29:13] | and I pulled his phone number… | 然后我查到了他的电话号码 |
[29:15] | – Which you tracked. – which is not so legal. | -你追踪了他的手机 -然后就不太合法了 |
[29:17] | – You have an address? – Six miles north | -你查到地址了吗 -在厄尔·威尔逊 |
[29:18] | of where Earl Wilson’s cellphone went dead. | 手机断电处往北十公里 |
[29:20] | Nice work. Notify MPD. Tell them we’re on our way. | 做得好 通知城区警局 告诉他们我们在路上了 |
[29:28] | That’s the last bag. | 那是最后一包了 |
[29:29] | – I’m telling you, I’m trying. – Not hard enough. | -我说了 我在尽力找了 -不够尽力 |
[29:32] | Maybe you need some incentive. | 也许你需要一些激励 |
[29:34] | The mailman. Bring him over here. | 那个邮递员 把他带到这来 |
[29:37] | No! Please! I’ll find it! | 不要 求你 我会找到它的 |
[29:40] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不要 |
[29:43] | Please, please, please. No. | 求你了 求你了 不要 |
[29:45] | No, no, no! No, no, no! Please! | 不要 不要 求你了 |
[29:51] | What do we know? | 情况如何 |
[29:52] | No movement. No one in or out. | 没动静 没有任何人员进出 |
[29:54] | – No idea who’s inside. – We can’t wait. | -不知道谁在里面 -我们不能空等 |
[29:58] | Please stop! I’m begging you! | 住手吧 我求你了 |
[30:00] | I don’t think we’re gonna stop until you find that letter. | 你不找到那封信我们是不会罢休的 |
[30:02] | Maybe you stopped the wrong truck, right? | 也许是你们截错了卡车 对吗 |
[30:03] | I mean, maybe that’s the problem. We got the wrong guy! | 我是说 也许这才是问题所在 我们绑错人了 |
[30:06] | I don’t know, Mr. Wilson. You think we got the wrong guy? | 我不知道 威尔逊先生 你觉得我们抓错了人 |
[30:10] | I’m looking! I’m looking! | 我在找了 我在找了 |
[30:12] | Mr. Grimm, you have the help of six men, | 格林姆先生 你有六个人帮忙 |
[30:14] | and we’re all looking. | 我们都在找它 |
[30:15] | What worries me is that you lied to me. | 我担心的是你对我撒谎了 |
[30:18] | The drive isn’t here. | 那个司机并不在此 |
[30:20] | Now, we can do this without you. | 我们可以自己找 |
[30:22] | We can simply open each piece ourselves. | 我们可以自己一封封信拆开来找 |
[30:25] | Before we do that, | 在此之前 |
[30:26] | before I blind poor Mr. Wilson for life, | 在我让可怜的威尔逊先生永远成为瞎子之前 |
[30:30] | I’m gonna give you one more chance. | 我再给你最后一次机会 |
[30:32] | FBI! Show me your hands! | 联调局 举起手来 |
[30:45] | Call it in! We need a medevac! | 呼叫救援 我们需要医疗直升机 |
[30:47] | Take him! I’m going after Sandquist! | 照看好他 我去追桑德奎斯特 |
[30:49] | Hang on. Hang on. | 等等 撑住 |
[30:51] | Hey. Hey. Shh. Don’t talk. We’ve got help on the way. Shh. | 别说话 我们的救援已经在路上了 |
[30:55] | …pocket… | 口袋 |
[30:59] | Listen to me. You hear my voice? | 听我说 你能听到我讲话吗 |
[31:02] | Hang on. Stay with us. | 撑住 坚持住 |
[31:04] | Hey! Stay with us. | 坚持住 |
[31:20] | Anything on the dossier yet? | 有关于档案的信息了吗 |
[31:22] | Keen and Ressler are en route. | 基恩和雷斯勒正在查 |
[31:23] | Don’t you love the anticipation? | 你难道不喜欢预期一下吗 |
[31:26] | The moment before the curtain goes up, | 在舞台幕布升起前的那一刻 |
[31:28] | wondering if the show will live up | 就会想知道这场演出是否会达到 |
[31:31] | to all the hype and expectation. | 炒作的高度和人们的期待 |
[31:34] | I’m rooting for underwhelming. | 我的期待值并不高 |
[31:36] | Whatever intel the dossier contains, | 无论档案内涉及什么情报 |
[31:38] | too many people have been killed to keep it secret. | 有太多人因为可能泄密而被杀害 |
[31:40] | John Grimm. Christopher Miles. | 约翰·格林姆 克里斯托弗·迈尔斯 |
[31:41] | Ava Ziegler. | 艾娃·齐格勒 |
[31:42] | You were nearly killed. | 连你都差点被杀 |
[31:45] | I never properly thanked you | 我还从未正式向你道谢 |
[31:48] | for making sure that didn’t happen. | 是你确保了我的生命安全 |
[31:51] | I was doing my job. | 我做了我应该做的 |
[31:52] | Harold. You respect authority. | 哈罗德 你尊重行政当局 |
[31:54] | You follow the chain of command. | 你遵循行政管理系统 |
[31:57] | And yet you marched into the White House | 即便如此 你还是毅然走进白宫 |
[31:59] | and ordered the President to stay my execution. | 向总统请求延缓我的死刑 |
[32:04] | Desperate times… | 别无选择 |
[32:06] | What you did wasn’t a desperate measure. | 你的所作所为并不是别无选择 |
[32:09] | It was an act of bravery and friendship. | 而是重情重义的英勇之举 |
[32:15] | I can count on one hand | 能让我以命相托的人 |
[32:17] | the number of people to whom I owe my life. | 屈指可数 |
[32:20] | You are one of them. | 你就是其中之一 |
[32:22] | For that, I am forever grateful. | 多亏了你我才能活命 我永远对此心存感激 |
[32:27] | They’re here. | 他们到了 |
[32:29] | Aram. | 阿兰姆 |
[32:35] | Okay, just, uh, give me a second. | 好 给我一会 |
[32:37] | Okay. I need to make sure we run this through our AV malware. | 我得确保这份文档能通过我们的防毒软件 |
[32:40] | Remember when classified documents | 还记得当机密文档 |
[32:42] | were classified documents, Harold? | 纯粹是机密文档的时代吗 哈罗德 |
[32:45] | Typewritten on onion skin, mimeographed, and stamped | 打印在描图纸上 用有印复制 然后盖上 |
[32:48] | “Top Secret” just like in the spy movies? | “机密信息”四个大字 如同谍战电影一般 |
[32:51] | That was fun. | 那可真是有趣 |
[32:53] | Simpler times, I suppose. | 我猜那时候更纯朴吧 |
[32:54] | All right. Here we go. | 好 打开了 |
[32:57] | “The Princip Initiative.” | “普林齐普倡议” |
[33:00] | What’s that? Princip? | 那是什么 普林齐普 |
[33:02] | Gavrilo Princip, the Bosnian Serb | 加夫里洛·普林齐普 一个波斯尼亚人 |
[33:04] | who assassinated Archduke Ferdinand of Austria. | 刺杀了奥地利的斐迪南大公 |
[33:08] | That single act set into motion the chain of events | 那一行动引发了后面一系列连锁反应 |
[33:12] | that ignited the First World War. | 最后导致了一战的爆发 |
[33:17] | What are we looking at? | 这是什么 |
[33:19] | Code names. Operational details. | 行动代号及细节 |
[33:25] | There’s a hyperlink here. | 这里有个链接 |
[33:27] | Madam Ziegler, if you’re watching this, | 齐格勒女士 如果你在看这个 |
[33:28] | it’s only because your people have vetted my story. | 那肯定是因为你的手下证实了我的故事 |
[33:31] | As you know, in September this year, | 如你所知 今年九月 |
[33:34] | the BND contracted my private security firm | 联邦情报局雇佣我的私人安全公司 |
[33:36] | for an intelligence-gathering operation. | 执行一个情报收集任务 |
[33:39] | It was during that op | 在那次行动中 |
[33:40] | that I unintentionally stumbled upon a plot, | 我无意间发现了一个阴谋 |
[33:43] | one to assassinate the sitting American President. | 即刺杀现任美国总统 |
[33:46] | Wait. | 等等 |
[33:48] | Diaz’s plan is to assassinate… | 迪亚兹的计划是刺杀… |
[33:50] | – Himself? – So much for underwhelming. | -他自己 -事情变得越来越有趣了 |
[33:53] | Contained in this dossier are the cables, intercepts, | 这份档案中囊括了我使用的电报 拦截信息 |
[33:55] | and secret sources I’ve used to unravel this plot. | 及秘密线人 为的是揭露这个阴谋 |
[33:58] | There is a lot of data-sourcing here. | 这里有很多数据源 |
[34:00] | To the best of my knowledge, | 据我所知 |
[34:01] | the operation appears to be led by Anna McMahon, | 行动的幕后主谋应该是安娜·麦克马翰 |
[34:04] | a high-ranking official in the Justice Department. | 司法部级别很高的一位官员 |
[34:07] | I believe McMahon, along with select others, | 我相信麦克马翰及其同党 |
[34:09] | are working in concert with members of the President’s security detail. | 正与总统的安保人员一起合作 |
[34:14] | He doesn’t sound like he thinks the President is in on this. | 他似乎不认为总统也是同谋者 |
[34:17] | I don’t know exactly why this is happening | 我不知道行动的目的 |
[34:18] | or who initiated the hit, | 或策划人是谁 |
[34:20] | but I do know the when and where. | 但我知道暗杀发生的时间及地点 |
[34:22] | President Diaz and his opponent will be conducting | 迪亚兹总统和他的竞争对手将举行 |
[34:24] | a series of presidential debates. | 一系列的总统参选辩论 |
[34:27] | I have reason to believe | 我有理由相信 |
[34:28] | the hit will be carried out during one of them. | 暗杀将在其中一次辩论中执行 |
[34:30] | I’m not sure who I can trust within the U.S. Government, | 我不知道美国政府中我还能相信谁 |
[34:33] | which is why I’m coming to you. | 因此我找到了你 |
[34:35] | Because we have a history. Because I can trust you. | 因为我们有交情 因为我信任你 |
[34:39] | And because I think you have the best chance | 而且因为我相信你是最有希望 |
[34:42] | to save Robert Diaz’s life. | 拯救罗伯特·迪亚兹的人 |
[34:45] | All right. There are three debates. | 一共有三场辩论 |
[34:47] | One last month, one next month… | 上个月一场 下个月一场 |
[34:49] | and one tomorrow at Fillmont. | 以及明天在费尔蒙特 |
[34:51] | See if the Third Estate pulled a permit to protest outside. | 查下第三世界是否获得了在外抗议的许可 |
[34:55] | You told us McMahon had nothing to do with them. | 你说麦克马翰与他们无关 |
[34:57] | She doesn’t. But perhaps she wanted us to think she did. | 确实无关 但也许她想让我们以为与她有关 |
[35:00] | Why? And how does it fit in now? | 为什么 这与整件事有什么关系吗 |
[35:02] | The Third Estate are domestic terrorists | 第三世界是国内恐怖分子 |
[35:05] | dedicated to bringing down the rich and powerful. | 致力于打垮富人和位高权重之人 |
[35:08] | I’m sorry, but, uh, am I understanding this correctly? | 不好意思 我这么理解对吗 |
[35:11] | The American President is part of a plot | 美国总统参与了 |
[35:13] | to assassinate… himself. | 暗杀自己的阴谋 |
[35:15] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 完全没道理 |
[35:16] | I’m sorry. What are we missing here? | 抱歉 我们漏了什么信息 |
[35:17] | He’s not gonna kill himself. | 他不会杀了自己 |
[35:19] | Uh, okay, well, it looks like | 好吧 看起来 |
[35:20] | the Third Estate will be protesting at the venue. | 第三世界明天会去举行抗议 |
[35:23] | Of course they will. | 他们当然会去 |
[35:25] | They hate Diaz. McMahon needs a patsy. | 他们痛恨迪亚兹 麦克马翰需要一只替罪羊 |
[35:28] | Who better to blame for decapitating the head of state | 把刺杀总统的罪推到他们的头上最合适不过 |
[35:31] | than a group named after people who decapitated heads of state? | 毕竟这个组织就是以此为自己命名的 |
[35:35] | The debate is tomorrow. That gives us a day | 辩论明天举行 这样我们有一天时间 |
[35:37] | to figure out how to prevent the assassination. | 找出阻止暗杀行动的方法 |
[35:39] | But if the President supposedly wants this to happen, | 但如果总统想让这件事发生 |
[35:42] | we can’t inform him or the Secret Service. | 我们无法通知他或特勤局 |
[35:44] | So we’re on our own. And we’re on a clock. | 那我们就靠自己 而且时间紧迫 |
[35:46] | I want the blueprints to that venue | 把辩论地点的蓝图拿来 |
[35:48] | and the path to Diaz’s motorcade. | 以及迪亚兹车队的行经路线 |
[35:50] | I don’t care if the President is involved in the plot | 我不在乎总统是否是暗杀自己阴谋的 |
[35:52] | to assassinate himself or not. | 同谋者之一 |
[35:54] | Our job is to keep that from happening. | 我们的工作是不让这事发生 |
[36:00] | POTUS is about two minutes out. | 总统还有两分钟到 |
[36:01] | It’s over. They have the dossier. | 结束了 他们拿到档案了 |
[36:03] | We don’t know that. Listen to me. | 我们不确定 听我说 |
[36:05] | Listening to you got me shot and five of my men killed. | 听你的话害得我被枪击 手下五个人死去 |
[36:08] | – They know. – Which is why we can’t call it off. | -他们知道了 -所以我们更加不能取消行动 |
[36:10] | If we do, they’ll arrest us and we’ll hang for treason. | 如果取消了行动 他们会判我们叛国罪 |
[36:12] | We are gonna hang for treason. | 无论如何我们都会被控叛国罪 |
[36:14] | Not if someone else takes the blame. | 除非有人替我们背锅 |
[36:17] | The Third Estate can’t save us now. | 第三世界救不了我们了 |
[36:18] | No. Only Reddington can. | 是的 只有雷丁顿可以 |
[36:22] | Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[36:23] | We can get what we want. | 我们不仅可以得到我们想要的 |
[36:24] | And take him down once and for all. | 还能把他彻底除掉 |
[36:25] | But if POTUS knows that we lost the dossier, | 但如果总统知道我们弄丢了档案 |
[36:28] | he’ll get cold feet. | 他会临阵退缩的 |
[36:29] | Diaz cannot know the truth. | 不能让迪亚兹知道真相 |
[36:31] | Milian, listen to me. | 米利安 听我说 |
[36:33] | I know we haven’t always agreed on tactics, | 我知道我们在战术上并不总是意见一致 |
[36:35] | but you have to trust me on this one. | 但是这次你一定要相信我 |
[36:48] | – How do you feel? – Fine, sir. | -感觉如何 -还行 长官 |
[36:55] | Next question. And this time I want an honest answer. | 下一个问题 这次我希望你诚实作答 |
[36:58] | Did you get it? | 你拿到了吗 |
[37:02] | Yes, sir. We did. | 是的 长官 我们拿到了 |
[37:13] | Please tell me this makes sense to you. | 请告诉我你觉得这符合逻辑 |
[37:15] | The President conspiring to kill himself? | 总统密谋杀死自己吗 |
[37:17] | He took foreign money to get elected. | 他利用外国资金当选 |
[37:19] | If he did that, who knows what else he’s done. | 如果他真这么做 谁知道他还做了别的什么 |
[37:21] | Maybe people found out, and the walls are closing in, | 也许有人发现了 逼迫得越来越紧 |
[37:24] | and he prefers to go out as a martyr to the cause. | 他更想以殉道者的姿态来面对 |
[37:27] | Many presidents only live for their legacy. | 很多总统只为自己的遗产而活 |
[37:31] | Whatever the reason, he’s carrying a heavy burden. | 不管是什么原因 他背负着沉重的负担 |
[37:34] | People who kill themselves always are. | 自杀的人总是背负沉重的负担 |
[37:37] | Burdens they can’t imagine ever being able to cast off. | 他们无法想象自己能够摆脱的负担 |
[37:42] | Are you talking about the President or my mother? | 你说的是总统还是我母亲 |
[37:44] | Your mother was not as bad as… | 你母亲没有那么坏 |
[37:48] | I understand why you might think she was, but she wasn’t. | 我明白你为什么会这么想 但她不是 |
[37:52] | She was a young woman trying to make sense | 她是个年轻女子 想要弄明白 |
[37:56] | of a world that was falling apart around her. | 她周围的世界为什么都分崩离析了 |
[37:59] | She was on one side of an unbridgeable divide. | 她站在不可逾越的鸿沟的一边 |
[38:05] | Your father was on the other. And you were in between. | 你父亲站在另一边 而你在中间 |
[38:08] | Over the years, your mother’s legend has grown. | 这么多年来 你母亲的传说已经流传开了 |
[38:13] | Mythic spy. Bloodless turncoat. | 名声大噪的间谍 冷酷无情的叛徒 |
[38:17] | In the process, people forgot the person behind the legend, | 在这过程中 人们忘记了传说背后的那个人 |
[38:20] | but I haven’t. | 但是我没有 |
[38:21] | If she were here, I’m sure she’d tell you she… | 如果她还在 我肯定她会告诉你 她… |
[38:26] | made so many mistakes. | 做错了很多事 |
[38:29] | She was… | 她… |
[38:31] | scared and uncertain… | 害怕 没有把握 |
[38:35] | and… just… | 只是 |
[38:39] | trying to do the best she could. | 想尽力做到最好 |
[38:44] | Bring Agnes home, Elizabeth. | 把艾格尼斯带回家吧 伊丽莎白 |
[38:48] | If there’s any risk… | 如果有任何风险 |
[38:52] | There isn’t. | 没有风险 |
[38:53] | Bring her home. | 带她回家吧 |
[38:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:57] | If you need me, I’ll be at Jin’s. | 如果有需要 我在金家诊所 |
[38:59] | Sinusitis acting up again? | 鼻窦炎又犯了吗 |
[39:01] | Nah. Sciatica. | 不是 是坐骨神经痛 |
[39:03] | I’m telling you, the man is a wizard. | 我和你说 这人就是医术高手 |
[39:05] | Be sure to get all the case files, paperwork, electronics. | 一定要拿到所有案件卷宗 文件和电子设备 |
[39:07] | – Oh, my God. This can’t be good. – What? | -天呐 这下不妙了 -怎么 |
[39:09] | What are you doing here? | 你们来干什么 |
[39:10] | Sir, please put your hands where I can see them. | 先生 请举起双手 |
[39:12] | Elizabeth, what’s happening? | 伊丽莎白 发生了什么事 |
[39:14] | McMahon’s here with DHS agents. | 麦克马翰和国土安全部的探员来了 |
[39:16] | Agent Mojtabai, you’re under arrest for conspiracy to commit murder. | 莫伊塔巴尔探员 你因密谋谋杀而被捕 |
[39:20] | Murder? Wh– Um… | 谋杀 什么… |
[39:23] | Ressler. What’s going on? | 雷斯勒 怎么回事 |
[39:26] | They’re arresting everyone. | 他们在逮捕所有的人 |
[39:29] | You’re going to prison, Harold. | 你要进监狱了 哈罗德 |
[39:31] | – You and your entire team. – And why is that? | -你和你的整个小队 -为什么 |
[39:33] | ‘Cause I know about your plot to assassinate the President. | 因为我知道你密谋暗杀总统 |
[39:37] | My plot? | 我密谋 |
[39:41] | You know we have the dossier. | 你知道档案在我们手上 |
[39:42] | Diaz refused to commute Reddington’s sentence, | 迪亚兹拒绝给雷丁顿减刑 |
[39:45] | so he convinced you to seek retribution. | 所以他说服你来秘密报复 |
[39:47] | You’re trying to get us before we get you. | 你想在我们抓到你之前 先抓我们 |
[39:49] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持缄默 |
[39:50] | I strongly suggest your exercise it. | 我强烈建议你这么做 |
[39:51] | You do know you actually need proof. We have it. You don’t. | 你知道你需要证据吧 我们有 而你没有 |
[39:54] | What I have are five dead Secret Service agents, | 我手上有五名死去的特勤局特工 |
[39:57] | murdered by your Task Force for trying to stop your conspiracy. | 为了阻止你的阴谋 被你的特别小组杀害了 |
[40:00] | – No one will ever believe you. – No one has to. | -绝对不会有人相信你的 -不必有人相信 |
[40:02] | I have CCTV footage | 我手上有监控器录像 |
[40:04] | that proves your agents murdered them in cold blood. | 能证明你的探员残忍地杀害了他们 |
[40:06] | And John Grimm. Who tortured and murdered him? | 还有约翰·格林姆 是谁折磨并杀害他的 |
[40:08] | I’m fairly certain there’s traffic-camera footage | 我很肯定交通摄像头的录像 |
[40:10] | that confirms your agents did. | 能确认那是你的探员所为 |
[40:11] | Doctored footage. | 篡改的录像 |
[40:12] | He and his friedns Sam Whatley. | 他和他的朋友山姆·惠特利 |
[40:14] | Poor man. | 可怜人 |
[40:16] | Gunned down for simply trying to blow the whistle | 只因他想揭发执法部门的腐败 |
[40:18] | on corruption in law enforcement. | 所以被人开枪打死 |
[40:20] | You won’t get away with this. | 你逃不掉的 |
[40:23] | Take him downstairs. | 把他带去楼下 |
[40:28] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[40:32] | I told you I’d shake it down. | 我说过会铲除你们的 |
[40:51] | I can’t just stand here. | 我不能这么袖手旁观 |
[40:53] | I got to do something. | 我得采取行动 |
[40:55] | Wait, Elizabeth. | 等等 伊丽莎白 |
[40:56] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |