时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | You know what your problem is? | 你知道你问题出在哪吗 |
[00:25] | Yeah, my speed control suck. | 我速度控制逊毙了 |
[00:27] | what sucks, besides your language, | 逊毙了的除了你的用词之外 |
[00:30] | is the color of your ball. | 还有你球的颜色 |
[00:32] | It’s blue. Your lucky color’s pink. | 这是蓝色的 你的幸运色是粉色 |
[00:34] | Go find mom by the DayGlo dinosaurs, | 到那个荧光恐龙边上找你妈妈 |
[00:37] | and I’ll get you a pink one. | 我给你拿个粉球去 |
[00:38] | The color won’t make a difference. | 换颜色也不会管用的 |
[00:40] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[00:41] | Then why does Tiger Woods always wear red on Sundays? | 那为什么老虎伍兹周日总是穿红衣服 |
[00:44] | Because he’s superstitious. And superstition sucks. | 因为他迷信 迷信逊毙了 |
[00:48] | Well, when you’ve won 15 majors, you can do without it. | 你要是也能赢十五场专业赛 你也可以不迷信 |
[00:51] | Meantime, try to get between here and mommy | 但现在 去找你妈的路上 |
[00:54] | without using the S-word, okay? | 不要再说脏话了 好吗 |
[01:11] | Mom? Hey. Mom? | 妈 妈你在哪 |
[01:35] | I’m looking for my daughter. | 我在找我女儿 |
[01:36] | She’s 9. She has a turtle shirt? | 她9岁 T恤上印着只乌龟 |
[01:38] | – You try the bathrooms? – Anything? | -你去厕所找了吗 -找到了吗 |
[01:40] | – I’ve looked everywhere. – The bathrooms, too? | -到处找遍了 -厕所也找了吗 |
[01:41] | Mark, she’s gone! | 马克 她消失了 |
[01:47] | Every patrol car has Corinne’s photo. | 每辆巡逻车都有科琳的照片 |
[01:49] | Every bus and train station. | 汽车站和火车站都布置了警力 |
[01:51] | Train station? You think she’s being taken somewhere? | 火车站 你觉得她被拐去别的地方了吗 |
[01:54] | We don’t know, but, as a precaution, | 我们还不知道 但只是以防万一 |
[01:55] | we entered her into the nationwide database for missing children. | 我们把她记录到了全国失踪儿童数据库里 |
[01:58] | Is it true that unless you find her | 是不是真的只能在最开始的 |
[02:00] | within the first couple hours, odds are you never will? | 几小时内找到她 否则就再也找不到了 |
[02:03] | We’re doing everything we can. | 我们会竭尽全力 |
[02:05] | And I promise, as soon as we have any more information, | 我保证 只要有任何线索 |
[02:07] | we’ll let you know. | 一定会告诉你们 |
[02:08] | – We already do. – Did you find her? | -我们有线索了 -找到她了吗 |
[02:10] | – I don’t know. It’s — – Is everything all right? | -我不知道 这是 – 有什么问题吗 |
[02:12] | It’s hard to explain. May I? | 很难解释 让我来吧 |
[02:14] | Sure. | 好 |
[02:20] | That’s her! That’s Corinne! | 就是她 是科琳 |
[02:21] | Yeah, that’s the thing. It’s not. | 但问题在于 这不是科琳 |
[02:25] | That’s Corinne. And that… | 那就是科琳 那 |
[02:27] | – Who’s Nora Anne Mitchell? – According to our records, | -诺拉·安妮·米切尔是谁 – 据我们了解 |
[02:29] | she’s a missing child who was abducted 37 hours ago | 她是三十七小时前从家被绑架的失踪女孩 |
[02:32] | from her home a thousand miles away. | 她家在千里之外 |
[02:42] | 吉尔莫·黎萨 第128号 | |
[02:47] | Hey, stranger. | 你好 陌生人 |
[02:48] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[02:50] | It’s been a week. | 已经一周了 |
[02:52] | I haven’t had a case for you until now. | 现在才刚有新案子给你 |
[02:54] | Okay, but the last time we spoke, | 好吧 但我们上次的谈话 |
[02:57] | it kind of changed everything, | 改变了不少事情 |
[02:59] | and I thought maybe we should talk about that. | 我觉得我们该聊一下 |
[03:02] | I thought we covered everything we needed to. | 我以为我们该讲的都讲了 |
[03:04] | Oh, you mean, “I am what I am, Popeye the Sailor Man”? | 你是说 “我就是我 大力水手”吗 |
[03:08] | Come on. | 别扯了 |
[03:09] | I know you don’t want to talk about it, but you should. | 我知道你不想提这茬 但我们该聊聊了 |
[03:13] | We should. | 该聊聊了 |
[03:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:17] | Because we’ve never been able to be completely honest with each other, | 因为我们从来不能互相坦诚相待 |
[03:21] | and now we can. | 现在可以了 |
[03:25] | This case has twins who aren’t twins. | 这个案子是双胞胎但又不是双胞胎 |
[03:29] | Child abduction. | 儿童绑架 |
[03:30] | And a mysterious connection to Anna McMahon. | 和安娜·麦克马翰还有神秘联系 |
[03:34] | – Care to hear about it? – No. | -感兴趣吗 -没兴趣 |
[03:35] | Not until you tell me why you’re doing this. | 除非你告诉我你这么做的目的是什么 |
[03:38] | Are you upset? | 你很失望吗 |
[03:39] | Conflicted. | 很矛盾 |
[03:42] | About what? | 矛盾什么 |
[03:45] | I live and work by a very strict code… | 我生活和工作都有非常严苛的准则 |
[03:50] | built on loyalty, justice, trust. | 基于忠诚 正义和信任 |
[03:55] | I survive because I… | 我活下来是因为我 |
[03:58] | eliminate those who betray it. | 干掉了那些背信弃义的人 |
[04:01] | Up until now, no one has been spared, | 直到现在 从不宽恕任何人 |
[04:04] | not even my closest associates. | 甚至是我最亲近的同僚 |
[04:07] | Not even Kate Kaplan. | 对凯特·卡普兰也一样 |
[04:10] | So that’s what you’re conflicted about? | 所以你就因为这个而矛盾 |
[04:12] | Whether or not to kill me because I betrayed some “Code”? | 是否应该因为我违反了些准则而杀了我吗 |
[04:17] | You can mock it because you live in a world | 你可以嘲笑我是因为你生活的世界里 |
[04:20] | with institutionalized codes, | 有着应有的秩序准则 |
[04:22] | where order has already been imposed | 这秩序是被你之外的力量 |
[04:25] | by powerful forces outside of yourself, | 强加给这个世界的 |
[04:28] | where there are laws and rules for everything. | 这世界的万物都有章法 |
[04:31] | I live in a world with no laws, no rules, | 我生活在一个没有法律 没有规则 |
[04:33] | and certainly no order. | 也没有秩序的世界 |
[04:36] | So I have to impose my own. | 所以我只能创造我自己的准则 |
[04:38] | I’m not conflicted about killing you. | 杀不杀你 我并不矛盾 |
[04:43] | I’m conflicted because I can’t. | 我矛盾的原因是因为我不能杀你 |
[04:46] | Because I can neither kill… | 因为我杀不得 |
[04:50] | nor trust… | 信不得 |
[04:53] | nor forgive. | 也原谅不了你 |
[04:57] | You forgave Dembe. | 你原谅了邓比 |
[04:59] | Dembe hid your misdeeds. | 邓比是被你牵连 |
[05:01] | Yours. Not his. | 错的是你 不是他 |
[05:06] | So where does that leave us? | 所以我们该怎么办 |
[05:07] | With a case. | 先处理一桩案子 |
[05:09] | Until it’s solved, | 事情解决了 |
[05:11] | our conflict can wait. | 再讨论我们的问题 |
[05:16] | Corinne Walker was abducted | 科琳·沃克 |
[05:18] | from a family arcade outside Minneapolis. | 在明尼阿波利斯城外一家游戏厅被绑架 |
[05:20] | 37 hours earlier, Nora Mitchell | 37小时前 诺拉·米切尔 |
[05:23] | went missing from a park in Seattle. | 在西雅图的一座公园走失 |
[05:25] | Twins. Living in different cities. | 双胞胎 生活在不同的城市 |
[05:27] | – Twins who aren’t twins. – According to birth records, | -是又不是双胞胎 -出生证明显示 |
[05:29] | Corinne was born March 2, 2011, | 科琳出生于2011年3月2日 |
[05:32] | to a Heather and Mark Walker, | 父母是海瑟和马克·沃克 |
[05:34] | and Nora was born a day later and over 2,000 miles away | 第二天 诺拉出生于3200公里外 |
[05:38] | to a Sara and Ben Mitchell. | 父母是莎拉和本·米切尔 |
[05:40] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[05:41] | And what possible involvement could Anna McMahon have in it? | 安娜·麦克马翰和这件事有什么关系 |
[05:43] | Reddington isn’t sure, but according to | 雷丁顿还不确定 |
[05:45] | the surveillance team he has following Anna McMahon, | 但据他派去监视安娜·麦克马翰的小组表示 |
[05:47] | she’s connected to the abductions. | 她与绑架案有关 |
[05:49] | He’s got a surveillance team? | 他还有监视小组 |
[05:50] | This photo was taken last week, | 这张照片拍摄于上周 |
[05:53] | and then this next one was taken yesterday | 这张是昨天 |
[05:55] | outside the same arcade where Corinne Walker was abducted. | 在科琳·沃克被绑架的游戏厅外拍的 |
[05:58] | It’s the same guy. | 是同一个人 |
[05:59] | Does Reddington know what his connection is with McMahon? | 雷丁顿知道他和麦克马翰的关系吗 |
[06:01] | What does a top Justice Department official | 一个司法部高级官员 |
[06:03] | have to do with a series of child abductions? | 会和儿童连环绑架案有什么关系 |
[06:05] | He doesn’t know, but he said he has a line or two in the water. | 他不知道 但他说他暗中有线人 |
[06:07] | Then while he’s fishing off that pier, | 就让他继续打探消息 |
[06:09] | we’ll focus on the families. | 我们先查查这两个家庭 |
[06:10] | Ressler, Keen, talk to the parents. | 雷斯勒 基恩 联系孩子的父母 |
[06:12] | Something’s tying them together. Maybe they know what. | 这其中一定有联系 或许他们会知道 |
[06:16] | Hey. Where have you been hiding? | 你都躲去哪儿了 |
[06:19] | – What do you mean? – You’ve been a ghost ever since | -什么意思 -我告诉你雷丁顿的事后 |
[06:20] | I told you that I’ve been looking into who Reddington was. | 就没怎么见过你 |
[06:24] | Thought maybe you were still pissed at me. | 我以为你还在生我的气 |
[06:25] | What? No. I’m grateful. | 什么 没有 我很感激你 |
[06:29] | You did what you thought was best for me. | 你都是为了我好 |
[06:31] | I’m grateful for that. | 非常感谢 |
[06:37] | They look exactly the same. | 她俩简直一模一样 |
[06:40] | This other girl, Nora, | 这个叫诺拉的女孩 |
[06:41] | is it possible that she is our daughter? | 会不会就是我们的女儿 |
[06:43] | Fingerprint and hospital records | 指纹和出生记录显示 |
[06:45] | confirm they are different girls. | 她们是完全不同的人 |
[06:47] | Nora’s parents are just as desperate | 诺拉的父母也和你们一样 |
[06:49] | to find their daughter as you are. | 绝望地想找到他们的女儿 |
[06:50] | Desperate’s an understatement. | 这不是绝望就能形容的 |
[06:52] | You said you had new information? | 有了新的消息吗 |
[06:53] | – Yes. We ran a DNA test. – And? | -是的 我们做了DNA检测 -结果呢 |
[06:57] | She looks exactly the same. | 她们长得真像 |
[06:58] | The girls are identical twins. | 女孩们是双胞胎 |
[07:00] | No. How can this be? | 不 怎么可能 |
[07:02] | There’s more. There’s something else. | 不止 还有一件事 |
[07:05] | And this isn’t going to be easy for you to hear. | 你们可能会难以接受 |
[07:07] | According to the report, the two of you | 检测显示 |
[07:09] | are not genetically related to your daughter. | 你们两位和她都没有血缘关系 |
[07:12] | – What? – No. | -什么 -不可能 |
[07:13] | I’m sorry, but we ran the test several times. | 非常抱歉 但我们反复测试过了 |
[07:15] | It isn’t just you. | 不只是你们 |
[07:17] | Neither you nor the Mitchells | 米切尔夫妇 |
[07:19] | are biologically related to either of the girls. | 也和女孩们没有血缘关系 |
[07:22] | You’re telling us what? | 你在说什么 |
[07:25] | That we got some other couple’s eggs by mistake? | 是说我们搞错了受精卵吗 |
[07:29] | – So you did conceive through IVF? – Yes. | -所以你们做了试管婴儿 -没错 |
[07:31] | But now you’re telling us that Nora is someone else’s child? | 所以你说诺拉是别人的孩子 |
[07:34] | What sperm, what egg doesn’t matter. | 精子卵子什么的都没关系 |
[07:37] | We want our daughter back. | 我们只想找回女儿 |
[07:38] | And we’re doing everything we can to find her. | 我们一定竭尽全力寻找她 |
[07:40] | Can you tell me the name of the IVF clinic you used? | 可以告诉我你们做试管婴儿的诊所吗 |
[07:43] | New Dawn, outside Minneapolis. | 新黎明 明尼阿波利斯城外 |
[07:45] | Our doctor recommended it. | 是我们的医生推荐的 |
[07:47] | – New Dawn? – It was nearby. | -新黎明 -因为很近 |
[07:48] | I was finishing my degree at Saint Mary’s at the time. | 那时我在圣玛丽大学读书 |
[07:51] | We’ll do whatever you need, | 我们会全力配合 |
[07:52] | but you need to be completely honest with me. | 但你也要对我坦诚 |
[07:55] | I need to know, do you have any idea | 我想知道 你有没有一点点 |
[07:59] | where our little girl is right now? | 关于我女儿的线索 |
[08:02] | Completely honest? | 完全坦诚吗 |
[08:06] | No. Not yet. | 不 还没有 |
[08:18] | Hello, Corinne. | 你好 科琳 |
[08:20] | My name is Doctor Rizal. I’m pleased to meet you. | 我是黎萨博士 很高兴认识你 |
[08:23] | I know you’ve had a very long journey, | 我知道你远道而来 |
[08:25] | so I got you a gift. | 所以准备了礼物 |
[08:27] | I want to go home! | 我要回家 |
[08:28] | I know, sweetheart, and you will. Very soon. | 我知道宝贝 你很快就能回家了 |
[08:30] | But let’s get you changed. | 让我们换件衣服吧 |
[08:32] | There’s something I want to show you, | 我想给你看一件东西 |
[08:35] | something I built for you. | 一件我为你打造的东西 |
[08:59] | Corinne, Nora. | 科琳 诺拉 |
[09:03] | You’re both unique individuals. | 你们都是独一无二的人 |
[09:06] | And together, we’re gonna change the world. | 我们要一起改变世界 |
[09:18] | Obviously, we’re horrified to think that there could have been | 显而易见的 我们对于在新黎明发生的 |
[09:21] | any sort of improprieties here at New Dawn. | 任何不正当的行为感到震惊 |
[09:25] | We have stringent protocols | 我们有严格的规程 |
[09:26] | that would render a mistake nearly impossible. | 使失误几乎不可能发生 |
[09:29] | Well, we have reason to believe this wasn’t a mistake. | 我们有理由相信这不是一个失误 |
[09:32] | The Walkers and the Mitchells, they were both clients? | 沃克一家和米切尔一家都是你们的客户吗 |
[09:35] | Anne, before you answer that — | 安妮 在你回答之前 |
[09:36] | We can subpoena medical records. | 我们可以传唤调取病历 |
[09:38] | No. Please. | 请不要这样 |
[09:40] | I want to be clear we’re ready to cooperate | 我想说清楚 我们已经以任何 |
[09:42] | in any way that we can. | 我们能做到的方式准备好合作了 |
[09:43] | The Walkers and Mitchells were both clients. | 沃克一家和米切尔一家都是我们的客户 |
[09:46] | In June of 2010. | 在2010年6月 |
[09:48] | And they shared the same doctor? | 他们共用一个医生吗 |
[09:49] | Actually, they had two different fertility specialists | 实际上 他们有两个不同的生育专家 |
[09:52] | working with two entirely different staffs. | 与两组完全不同的员工工作 |
[09:55] | So how does that explain the mix-up? | 那么应该如何解释搞混的事 |
[09:57] | You do not have to answer this. | 你不必回答这个问题 |
[09:59] | I’ve looked at their cases, | 我看过他们的病例 |
[10:01] | every staff member, every person in the chain of command — | 每一个工作人员 每一个指挥链中的人 |
[10:04] | and the only possible wrinkle I can imagine | 我能想象到的唯一的问题 |
[10:07] | might be in embryology. | 只可能是胚胎学上的 |
[10:09] | – Meaning…? – On the day of transfer, | -什么意思 -在移植的当天 |
[10:11] | the cultured embryo is taken from our incubators on site | 我们将培养胚胎从培养箱中取出 |
[10:14] | directly to the mother. | 直接移植给母亲 |
[10:16] | Now, it’s possible, yet highly unlikely, | 虽然有可能 但是可能性很小 |
[10:19] | that the embryologist could have swapped out | 就是胚胎学家有机会 |
[10:22] | the cultured genetic material with… | 替换掉被培养的遗传物质 |
[10:24] | I don’t know. Something else. | 我不知道 或许是用别的什么东西 |
[10:26] | Like an embryo cultured off-site? | 比如体外培养的胚胎吗 |
[10:29] | Y-You said that the women | 你说这些女人 |
[10:30] | had different teams, different doctors, | 有不同的团队 不同的医生 |
[10:32] | but did they have different embryologists? | 但是他们有不同的胚胎学家吗 |
[10:35] | No. But his reputation… | 没有 但是他的名声 |
[10:38] | We need a name. | 我们需要一个名字 |
[10:39] | He’s one of the best. | 他是最好的胚胎学家之一 |
[10:39] | Miss Mauler. A name. | 毛勒小姐 我需要名字 |
[10:42] | Miles Gordon, FBI! | 迈尔斯·戈登 联邦调查局 |
[10:44] | I’m not gonna ask again! | 这是我说的最后一次 |
[10:50] | Something going on? | 有什么情况吗 |
[10:52] | I…had the TV on. | 我的 电视开着 |
[10:54] | Huh. Funny. I don’t hear a TV. | 有意思 我没听见有电视开着 |
[10:57] | Mind if we ask you a few questions? | 介意我们问你几个问题吗 |
[10:59] | Right. Sure. | 当然 不介意 |
[11:01] | Let me just, um… | 先让我 |
[11:08] | That was stupid. Now I get to arrest you. | 这行为太蠢了 现在我只能逮捕你了 |
[11:24] | Senator Christensen! I’m terribly sorry to interrupt. | 克里斯滕森参议员 我非常抱歉打断你 |
[11:27] | I know you’re very busy getting stroked here, | 我知道你在这里忙着自我满足 |
[11:30] | but I only need a moment. | 但我只需要一点时间 |
[11:31] | I’m in the middle of a meeting. | 我正在和别人会面 |
[11:33] | Yes. I’m looking for this man. | 我知道 我在找这个人 |
[11:35] | I’m sorry. Do I know you? | 不好意思 我认识你吗 |
[11:37] | I’ve searched near and far, | 我到处打听了一下 |
[11:39] | and it’s come to my attention he may be in your employ. | 我注意到你可能雇佣了他 |
[11:41] | If you want to set a meeting, | 如果你想和我见面 |
[11:43] | you call my office, just like everyone else. | 就给我的办公室打电话 和其他人一样 |
[11:52] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[11:59] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[12:01] | Senator, unlike your lunch date here, | 参议员 和你现在的午餐约会不同 |
[12:03] | I’m not interested in foreplay. | 我对前戏不感兴趣 |
[12:05] | I’ve spoken with a number of sources who tell me | 我和多个渠道的人聊过 他们告诉我 |
[12:07] | the man in the photo is in the business | 照片上的那个人做的是发掘某些 |
[12:10] | of finding difficult-to-find items | “难以找到的东西”的生意 |
[12:12] | and is presently trying to find something for you. | 而且他目前正在努力帮你寻找一些东西 |
[12:17] | How could you possibly know that? | 你怎么可能知道这些 |
[12:19] | Will the gentleman be joining? | 请问这位先生要一起午餐吗 |
[12:22] | No. | 不用了 |
[12:23] | I-I will take a martini. Dry. Two olives. | 我来一杯干马提尼 再加两个橄榄 |
[12:30] | I met him through a friend. | 我是通过一个朋友认识他的 |
[12:31] | Look. This isn’t the place. | 听着 这里不是谈话的地方 |
[12:34] | Maybe if we went somewhere more discreet. | 也许我们应该去个更隐蔽一点的地方 |
[12:36] | Actually, I find indiscretion | 事实上 我觉得这种草率的地方 |
[12:38] | often works to my advantage. | 经常对我有利 |
[12:40] | Please. Go on. | 拜托 继续 |
[12:44] | They call him Mr. Cotton. | 他们叫他科顿先生 |
[12:46] | Francis Cotton. That’s not his real name. | 弗朗西斯·科顿 那不是他的真名 |
[12:49] | I hired him to find | 我雇他来找 |
[12:51] | a missing work of art for my wife’s collection. | 一件我妻子丢失的收藏艺术品 |
[12:53] | – How do I reach him? – You don’t. | -我怎么联系他 -你联系不上他 |
[12:56] | He contacts you after you place an ad | 你得先在《华盛顿邮报》的求职专区登广告 |
[12:58] | in the wanted section of the Post. | 然后他才会联系你 |
[12:59] | It took two months before he reached out. | 需要两个月他才会联系你 |
[13:02] | He has my number. | 他有我的电话 |
[13:03] | He said he’ll contact me when he finds the piece. | 说一旦找到就会联系我 |
[13:06] | What is the piece? Of art? | 是哪件艺术品 |
[13:15] | Ah! Vaisravana. | 多闻天王 |
[13:19] | Exquisite. | 精美绝伦 |
[13:25] | Uh, sir, are you leaving? I have your martini here. | 先生 您是要离开吗 这是您点的马提尼酒 |
[13:27] | No, no, no. It’s for the Senator. | 不用给我 给参议员 |
[13:28] | He could use a good stiff drink. | 他急需要来一杯猛的 |
[13:37] | You want to help Aram in there or should I? | 你想进去帮阿兰姆吗 还是我去 |
[13:39] | He seems to have it under control. | 似乎都在他的掌控中 |
[13:41] | Looks can be deceiving. | 表像可能骗人 |
[13:43] | What I said earlier was true. | 之前我所说是真的 |
[13:45] | I’m grateful that you’re a good friend. | 我很感激有你这样的好朋友 |
[13:47] | But, um, I’m also grateful for what you did, | 我也很感激你做的事 |
[13:51] | for telling me about my grandfather. | 告诉我祖父的情况 |
[13:54] | I found him, and he told me about Reddington, | 我找到了他 他告诉了我雷丁顿的事情 |
[13:57] | about who he was. | 他的真实身份 |
[13:58] | Wait. You — You know? | 等等 你…你知道了 |
[14:02] | His name was Ilya Koslov. | 他本名是伊利亚·科思洛夫 |
[14:04] | He and Katarina were childhood friends, | 和卡特莲娜是发小 |
[14:06] | and then they were in the Cabal together. | 后来一起加入秘社 |
[14:08] | But why take on Reddington’s identity? | 但为什么要借用雷丁顿的身份 |
[14:10] | After the fire, after I shot my father | 火灾之后 我射杀自己父亲之后 |
[14:13] | and the world was after Katarina, | 全世界都在追捕卡特莲娜 |
[14:15] | the only way for her to survive was to access the funds | 唯一能让她活命的办法就是动用 |
[14:18] | they used to frame Reddington. | 他们拿来陷害雷丁顿的资金 |
[14:20] | Yeah, but they couldn’t do it without Reddington. | 但这必须要靠雷丁顿出面 |
[14:22] | Since he was already dead, | 既然他已经死了 |
[14:23] | Ilya Koslov brought him back to life. | 伊利亚·科思洛夫就让他起死回生 |
[14:26] | That’s the answer that Reddington killed people | 所以雷丁顿要杀人灭口 |
[14:28] | to keep quiet? | 保守秘密吗 |
[14:29] | – I mean, why? – I don’t know. | -何必呢 -我也不知道 |
[14:31] | To protect me somehow? To protect himself. | 想要保护我 保护他自己 |
[14:34] | Ilya Koslov and Katarina Rostova | 伊利亚·科思洛夫和卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃 |
[14:36] | disappeared after betraying powerful people | 背弃那些大人物之后就销声匿迹 |
[14:38] | with long memories who were willing to kill | 那些大人物不会善罢甘休 只要能查到 |
[14:40] | to find out information about their whereabouts. | 他俩的行踪 他们不惜杀人 |
[14:42] | Or try to. A couple of weeks ago, | 只要有可能 几周前 |
[14:44] | I got the drop on some KGB mook | 有克格勃的人找到我 |
[14:46] | who had heard that I was looking into Katarina. | 说是听说我在查卡特莲娜 |
[14:48] | Wanted to know what kind of leads I had. | 想知道我手上有什么线索 |
[14:50] | That’s why he’s keeping it a secret. | 所以他一直守口如瓶 |
[14:52] | That’s why we can’t tell anyone. | 所以我们不能告诉别人 |
[14:54] | Yeah, but we got to tell Cooper and Aram. | 话是这么说 但需要告诉库珀和阿兰姆 |
[14:55] | Whoever he was, he is Reddington. | 不管他原来是谁 现在他就是雷丁顿 |
[14:58] | Cooper will understand that, but he might feel obliged | 库珀会理解 但他或许有义务 |
[15:00] | to tell someone in the Bureau who doesn’t. | 告知局里的人 那些人很可能无法理解 |
[15:02] | Anna McMahon does not trust the Task Force, | 安娜·麦克马翰不信任我们 |
[15:05] | and she hates Reddington. | 而且很不喜欢雷丁顿 |
[15:06] | She’s looking for any excuse to shut us down. | 她会逮着借口就把我们小组关掉 |
[15:09] | You’re worried that they’ll void his immunity agreement. | 你担心他们会将豁免协议作废 |
[15:11] | I’m pretty sure I had the right to know the truth, | 我相信自己有权知道真相 |
[15:14] | and I’m absolutely sure no one else does. | 而其他人无权知晓 |
[15:17] | Look, I get that, but is it the truth? | 我明白你的意思 但这就是真相了吗 |
[15:19] | I mean, does it make sense | 我是说 这能说得通吗 |
[15:20] | that this is the answer he’d kill to keep quiet? | 这能解释他为什么要保守秘密吗 |
[15:22] | That so many people have died trying to find out? | 这能解释那么多人因为要查明真相而被害吗 |
[15:25] | It’s because so many people died | 就是因为死了那么多人 |
[15:27] | that I gave up my child. | 所以我放弃了自己的孩子 |
[15:29] | To protect Agnes until I learned the truth. | 为了在找到真相之前能保护艾格尼斯 |
[15:33] | Am I sure I know why he guarded his secret? No. | 我真的确定自己知道他守护秘密的原因吗 不确定 |
[15:36] | Is it possible that I’m overlooking some of the holes | 是否有可能我忽略了故事里的漏洞 |
[15:39] | in the story because there’s a sweetness to it? | 只因为它令人愉悦 |
[15:42] | Yes, it’s possible. | 当然 有可能 |
[15:44] | But it’s more possible that it’s true. | 但更有可能的情况是 这就是真相 |
[15:46] | “More possible.” | “更有可能” |
[15:47] | Ilya Koslov had motive and opportunity. | 以利亚·科思洛夫既有动机也有机会 |
[15:50] | If this were a crime, you’d say it was solved, | 如果这是犯罪行为 你也会承认已经破案 |
[15:53] | and you’d believe you were right. | 而且你会自信正确 |
[15:56] | Well, you and New Dawn are the only thing | 只有你和新黎明 |
[15:58] | connecting the abductions, so… | 与两起绑架案都有关联 所以 |
[16:01] | if you didn’t take them, who did? | 如果不是你绑的 那是谁 |
[16:02] | I told you I have no idea. | 我说了 我也不知道 |
[16:04] | You had some legal trouble | 你进入新黎明之前 |
[16:05] | before your time at New Dawn, right? | 有些法律上的问题 是吧 |
[16:08] | I was working at a clinic in Boston | 我拿到学位之后 |
[16:10] | after I finished my degree. | 在波士顿一家诊所工作 |
[16:12] | There was a power outage. | 发生停电事故 |
[16:13] | Core temperatures never moved outside the acceptable range, | 尽管病患的体核温度都控制在可接受范围内 |
[16:18] | but one child was born very sick. | 但有个婴儿生下来就非常虚弱 |
[16:20] | That must have been a very difficult time for you. | 那段时期对你而言肯定很难 |
[16:24] | Plus, the large settlement, legal fees, school debt… | 再加上大笔的和解金 律师费 学费贷款 |
[16:27] | It was difficult, yes. It’s why I moved to Minneapolis. | 确实很难 所以我搬去明尼阿波利斯 |
[16:29] | – But, look, I didn’t — – The thing is, | -但是 我没有 -关键在于 |
[16:31] | is five months later, you signed a mortgage | 五个月后你就贷款买房 |
[16:34] | and bought a new car. | 并购置新车 |
[16:35] | – That … That was… I… – I’d like to think | -那…是…我 -我希望是 |
[16:37] | it was a lucky break, the lottery, a bequest, even. | 意外之财 乐透中奖 甚至遗产继承 |
[16:40] | But come on. I’m guessing that wasn’t it. | 但是 我猜并非如此 |
[16:44] | Someone approached you, offered you money? | 有人来找你 给了你钱吗 |
[16:46] | No, it’s not like that. | 不 不是那样的 |
[16:47] | Those parents just want their girls back. | 那些父母只想他们的女儿回来 |
[16:50] | If you tell us the truth, we can help you. | 如果你告诉我们真相 我们就能帮你 |
[16:55] | Who approached you? | 谁来找你的 |
[17:00] | I don’t know his name. | 我不知道名字 |
[17:02] | Just… | 只知道 |
[17:05] | He said the parents would never know, | 他说父母们永远都不会知道 |
[17:06] | that it was a simple swap. | 就是换一下而已 |
[17:08] | – You switched the embryos. – It was a lot of money. | -你换掉了胚胎 -他给了我很多钱 |
[17:10] | And the chances of all three embryos | 而且三个胚胎 |
[17:11] | – implanting successfully was… – I’m sorry. | -都成功移植的概率 -抱歉 |
[17:14] | Did you say “Three”? | 你刚刚是说”三个”吗 |
[17:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:17] | All three embryos we swapped were carried to term. | 我们换掉的三个胚胎最后都出生了 |
[17:19] | The third child — remember her name? | 第三个孩子 你还记得她的名字吗 |
[17:21] | Grace Draxton. | 格蕾丝·德拉克斯顿 |
[17:23] | We’re here to take her into protective custody. | 我们是来对她进行保护性监管的 |
[17:25] | – FBI. – FBI? I don’t understand. | -联调局的 -联调局 我没搞懂 |
[17:27] | – Is this connected to the CPS complaint? – CPS? | -和儿童保护服务处接到的投诉有关吗 -儿童保护服务处 |
[17:30] | Agent Cavali from Child Protective Services | 儿童保护服务处的卡瓦利探员 |
[17:33] | got here maybe thirty minutes ago. | 大概三十分钟前来的 |
[17:34] | He said he needed to speak with Grace | 他说他需要跟格蕾丝谈谈 |
[17:36] | about some problems at home. | 她家里的一些问题 |
[17:37] | He’s in with Grace and the school Counselor. | 他现在和格蕾丝还有学校辅导员在一起 |
[17:39] | You need to take us there. Now. | 带我们过去 马上 |
[17:53] | Call 9-1-1. Tell them a child has been abducted from your school. | 报警 就说有一个小孩从学校被绑架了 |
[18:26] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[18:28] | I have an item for your catalogue. | 我有件东西要出售 |
[18:31] | Got the wrong place. I fix clocks. | 你来错地方了 我是修表的 |
[18:35] | Fat Joe says you do more than that. | 胖乔说你不只做这个生意 |
[18:38] | Don’t know any Fat Joe. | 不认识什么胖乔 |
[18:39] | He told me to tell you there are moles in your garden. | 他让我告诉你 你花园里有鼹鼠 |
[18:43] | He say what I should do with them? | 他说我该怎么办 |
[18:44] | Call the exterminator. | 叫灭鼠人来 |
[18:49] | Let me see the item. | 给我看看东西 |
[18:56] | That’s a photo of the item. | 这是那东西的照片 |
[18:59] | And this is a suitcase filled with $50,000 in unmarked bills | 这手提箱里面有五万的无标记现金 |
[19:03] | for putting it in your catalogue. | 只要你把东西挂到出售列表上就行 |
[19:05] | I fence items, not photos of items. | 我卖物件 不是物件的照片 |
[19:08] | There’s another suitcase for letting me use | 还有一箱钱 是为了让我能够 |
[19:10] | your back room to talk to the buyer. | 在你后屋里跟买家谈谈 |
[19:13] | You got a lot of suitcases. | 你箱子可真多 |
[19:15] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[19:16] | Yeah, a guy with a lot of suitcases. | 知道 一个有很多箱子的人 |
[19:19] | How many will it take for you to circulate the photo? | 你要多少钱才肯把照片挂上去 |
[19:22] | Do you have the item, or are you just using me | 你有那东西吗 还是你只是在利用我 |
[19:25] | to smoke out the guy who wants to buy it? | 引出想买这东西的那个人 |
[19:28] | Four suitcases, no questions, | 四个箱子 别多问 |
[19:31] | and you throw in the mantel clock. | 还有 那个壁炉钟送我了 |
[19:33] | I’m a sucker for Limoges. | 我非常喜欢利摩日瓷器 |
[19:39] | The triplets — they’re not the only ones who’ve been taken. | 三胞胎 她们不是唯一被掳走的 |
[19:41] | What makes you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[19:43] | I went back into the database and found this — | 我又查找了数据库 发现了这个 |
[19:45] | kids taken from Miami, Chicago, Dallas. | 从迈阿密 芝加哥 达拉斯被绑架的孩子 |
[19:49] | There are more. | 还有更多 |
[19:50] | Twins and triplets, all of them born to different parents, | 双胞胎 三胞胎 都有不同的父母 |
[19:54] | all of them reported missing in the last 18 months. | 都在过去十八个月内被报失踪 |
[19:56] | You think this is some sort of sick, sci-fi version | 你觉得这是某种变态的 科幻的 |
[19:59] | – of human trafficking? – No. | -人口贩卖吗 -不是 |
[20:00] | I think this is some sick, sci-fi version | 我觉得这是某种变态的 科幻的 |
[20:02] | of human experimentation. | 人体实验 |
[20:04] | I had the girls’ DNA sequenced. | 我找人检测了这些女孩的DNA序列 |
[20:06] | The differences are 90,000 base pairs. | 大概有九万对碱基不同 |
[20:09] | Now, that sounds like a lot, but when you consider | 这听起来很多 但如果我们考虑到 |
[20:10] | that the human genome has about 3 billion base pairs, | 人类基因组中共计有大约三十亿对碱基对 |
[20:14] | it’s nothing. | 这就不算什么了 |
[20:15] | My guess is that the person we’re looking for | 我猜我们要找的人 |
[20:17] | took a fertilized egg, split it into three embryos, | 把一个受精卵分裂成了三个胚胎 |
[20:20] | and then made changes. | 然后修改了其基因 |
[20:22] | Resulting in identical triplets who are genetically unique. | 结果一模一样的三胞胎的基因却各不相同 |
[20:25] | Grace, this is Nora and Corinne. Can you say hello? | 格蕾丝 这是诺拉和科琳 打个招呼好吗 |
[20:30] | Now that you’re all here, we can begin. | 既然你们都来了 我们就可以开始了 |
[20:33] | How exciting. | 太令人激动了 |
[20:34] | Genetic differences. You think they could be random? | 基因上的差别 你觉得是随机的吗 |
[20:36] | I would, except the insertions and deletions | 我想这么觉得 但是有区别的区域附近 |
[20:38] | around the effected areas suggest that someone used | 被插入和删除的基因说明 是有人使用了 |
[20:41] | a virally delivered editing tool | 以病毒为载体的基因编辑工具 |
[20:43] | to rewrite Corinne and Nora’s DNA. | 改写了科琳和诺拉的DNA |
[20:47] | Rewriting DNA? Who can do that? | 改写DNA 谁能做到 |
[20:49] | Are the devices active? | 设备在运行吗 |
[20:51] | Bringing subjects online now. | 正在让实验对象上线 |
[20:54] | Hey! Look! | 看 |
[20:58] | Begin at 95 degrees. Set humidity to 50%. | 从三十五摄氏度开始 把湿度设置成百分之五十 |
[21:05] | You said two girls had their DNA altered. What about the third? | 你说有两个女孩的DNA被修改了 那第三个呢 |
[21:07] | Preliminary samples taken from her home | 从她家提取的初步样本显示 |
[21:09] | suggest it wasn’t edited, which is what leads me | 她的基因没有被修改 所以我认为 |
[21:11] | to believe it’s some kind of experiment. | 这是某种实验 |
[21:13] | What’s happening?! Why are you doing this to us? | 发生了什么 你为什么要这么对我们 |
[21:16] | Let us out! | 放我们出去 |
[21:18] | – Increase it to 100. – It’s a control group. | -调到三十八度 -这是一个基因控制团伙 |
[21:20] | They created identical triplets | 他们创造三胞胎 |
[21:21] | to restrict outside genetic factors | 以限制外部遗传因子 |
[21:23] | and left one embryo unedited | 留下一枚未经修改的胚胎 |
[21:25] | so they could establish a baseline, | 这样他们可以建立一条基准线 |
[21:27] | a way to measure the effect of the changes. | 用来衡量基因修改的效果 |
[21:30] | But who? And for what? | 是谁 为了什么 |
[21:35] | Are you out of your mind? What the hell is wrong with you? | 你是不是疯了 哪根筋搭错了 |
[21:39] | – Excuse me. – You think I want my picture | -抱歉 -你以为我希望 |
[21:41] | above the fold on the Post? | 我的照片出现在《华盛顿邮报》的折页上 |
[21:42] | More bad press? He could’ve killed me. | 更多的负面报道 他本可以杀了我 |
[21:45] | Senator. Slow down. What’s wrong? | 参议员 慢慢说 怎么了 |
[21:48] | What’s wrong? How about lunch with a fugitive? | 怎么了 我和逃犯共进午餐 |
[21:52] | – I don’t understand what you’re — – Reddington. | -我不明白你在说… -雷丁顿 |
[21:54] | He came to see me. | 他来找过我 |
[21:57] | Okay. Hold on. What did he want? | 等一下 他想要什么 |
[22:00] | Your friend. The Finder. Mr. Cotton. | 你的朋友 寻物人 科顿先生 |
[22:03] | He wanted me to put him in touch. | 他想让我帮他联系 |
[22:05] | – And what did you tell him? – What did I tell him? | -你告诉了他什么 -我告诉了他什么 |
[22:07] | Anna, it doesn’t matter what I told him. | 安娜 我告诉了他什么不重要 |
[22:09] | All that matters is what I’m telling you. | 重要的是我现在要告诉你的 |
[22:12] | You introduced me to Cotton | 你把我介绍给科顿 |
[22:13] | in exchange for my vote on the farm bill. | 换取我对农业法案的支持 |
[22:16] | Well, guess what. You’re not getting my vote. | 知不知道 你得不到我的支持了 |
[22:27] | Did you talk to Cotton? | 你有没有和科顿谈过 |
[22:28] | Less than an hour ago. Good news. | 不到一个小时前刚聊过 好消息 |
[22:30] | He had the information we were looking — | 他有了我们想要的消息 |
[22:31] | – Doesn’t matter. Listen to me. – I’m sorry. “Doesn’t matter”? | -不重要 听我说 -什么 不重要 |
[22:34] | I need you to reach out to Cotton, bring him in. | 我要你联系科顿 把他带回来 |
[22:36] | – What’s going on? – Reddington knows. | -怎么回事 -雷丁顿知道了 |
[22:39] | I don’t know how, but he knows. | 我不知道怎么知道的 但他知道了 |
[22:40] | He’s looking for Cotton. If he gets to him, | 他在找科顿 如果他找到了 |
[22:42] | I guarantee you he’ll get him to talk about our plans. | 我向你保证 他会逼他说出我们的计划 |
[22:46] | You need to find Cotton before Reddington does. | 你要在雷丁顿之前找到科顿 |
[23:04] | I heard you have moles in the garden. | 我听说你的花园里有鼹鼠 |
[23:07] | Yeah. So? | 是又如何 |
[23:10] | Have you considered calling the exterminator? | 你有没有考虑过叫灭鼠人来 |
[23:16] | It’s in the back. | 在里面的房间 |
[23:23] | I’m here about the Vaisravana. | 我为多闻天王而来 |
[23:25] | No, you’re here for a little chat. | 不 找你来是为了聊一聊 |
[23:27] | Let’s hope the conversation is fruitful. | 希望这次聊天会卓有成效 |
[23:39] | The britches! I’m gonna need you to take them off! | 裤子 我要你把裤子脱掉 |
[23:52] | You do know this is a matter of some urgency, right? | 你清楚事情的紧迫性 是不是 |
[23:55] | Bite of the wife’s Reuben? | 来口我老婆做的咸肉三明治 |
[23:57] | Teddy, I need to know where he took the children | 泰迪 我要知道他把孩子们带到了哪里 |
[24:00] | and what he’s doing for Anna McMahon, | 他为安娜·麦克马翰做什么 |
[24:02] | and I need to know now. | 我现在就要知道 |
[24:04] | Corned beef’s as lean as a dog in lent. | 咸牛肉跟斋月的狗一样精瘦 |
[24:07] | If I end up needing an actual exterminator, you’re paying. | 如果到最后我真的需要找灭鼠人 你来付钱 |
[24:10] | If Dembe was here, he’d take a bite. | 如果邓比在这里 他会尝一口的 |
[24:12] | – Ah, here we go. – What? | -瞧瞧 -怎么了 |
[24:13] | If he was here, he’d take a bite. | 如果他在这里 他会尝一口的 |
[24:15] | He’s not here, so he won’t. That’s all I’m saying. | 可他不在 所以他吃不成 我就想说这个 |
[24:17] | – That’s all you’re saying. – The man loves a Reuben. | -你就想说这个 -他喜欢吃咸肉三明治 |
[24:20] | For all we know, he’s having one now. | 说不定他现在正吃着 |
[24:21] | Only we don’t know, because you fired him. | 只可惜我们不知道 因为你解雇了他 |
[24:24] | I didn’t fire him. In fact, I forgave him. | 我没有解雇他 事实上 我原谅了他 |
[24:27] | – And he doesn’t eat meat! – Forgave him for what? | -而且他不吃肉 -原谅他什么 |
[24:29] | For not following your rules, your do’s, your don’t’s? | 没有遵循你的规矩 那些能做和不能做的事 |
[24:32] | There’s a code of ethics! | 凡事都有道德底线 |
[24:33] | Why is that so difficult for people to understand? | 为什么大家就那么难以理解 |
[24:36] | How ’bout ’cause you got a guy in the next room | 或许是因为你正把一个男的关在隔壁屋子里 |
[24:39] | getting his avocados pollinated? | 给他的菊花授粉 |
[24:41] | The code’s like the suit and the hat. | 道德底线就像是西装和帽子 |
[24:45] | You feel good wearing it. Look good, too. | 穿上它们让你感觉良好 看起来也神清气爽 |
[24:48] | Million bucks. | 百万富翁 |
[24:50] | But — and I gotta think deep down you know this — | 但 我认为你心里也清楚 |
[24:54] | it’s like lipstick on a pig. | 梳妆打扮无法掩盖本质 |
[24:56] | It can cover a lotta sins. | 它可以掩盖很多罪恶 |
[24:58] | End of the day, it’s still tref. | 到了最后 不干净的还是不干净 |
[25:05] | – Anything? – The man who hired him to abduct the kids. | -问出什么了 -让他绑架孩子的人 |
[25:08] | He coughed up a name. | 他吐出了一个名字 |
[25:11] | Guillermo Rizal. | 吉列尔莫·黎萨 |
[25:12] | Reddington says he’s the one responsible for the abductions. | 雷丁顿说他是这一系列绑架案的幕后主使 |
[25:15] | Does he have a location? | 知不知道他在哪里 |
[25:16] | No. Ressler’s working on that now. | 不知道 雷斯勒在努力 |
[25:17] | What do we know about this guy? | 关于这个人我们知道些什么 |
[25:19] | Heart rate’s slightly elevated, perspiration rate increasing. | 心率缓慢上升 排汗速度上升 |
[25:21] | Bring the temperature to 105. Introduce hydration. | 把温度调到四十度 加湿 |
[25:25] | Okay, so, Rizal basically invented gene mapping. | 可以说是黎萨发明了基因图谱 |
[25:28] | At 24, he wrote the code | 二十四岁时 他编写了 |
[25:29] | that runs the gene-sequencing software used by every hospital | 基因序列测定程序 被世界各大医院 |
[25:32] | laboratory, and university in the world. | 实验室 大学使用 |
[25:35] | If anyone knows how to rewrite DNA, it would be him. | 如果有人知道如何改写DNA 一定是他 |
[25:37] | The IPO was launched 12 years ago, | 十二年前他的公司首次公开募股 |
[25:40] | and he resigned later that year. | 他之后不久就辞职 |
[25:41] | And a year after that, the first set of twins was born. | 一年之后 第一对双胞胎诞生 |
[25:42] | 专家权威公布DNA开创性发现 环球基因网络公司上市新股创造新纪录 | |
[25:46] | – You want to back it off? – No. | -你想取消实验吗 -不用 |
[25:48] | They may be scared, but these girls are pioneers. | 这些女孩或许很害怕 但她们是先驱 |
[25:52] | In many ways, humanity depends on them. | 在许多方面 人类的发展就指望她们了 |
[25:54] | Introduce the solution. | 放入溶剂 |
[26:01] | Real-estate records show | 房地产记录显示 |
[26:02] | that Rizal has a warehouse in Howard County. | 黎萨在霍华德郡有一座仓库 |
[26:05] | What makes you think that’s where he took the girls? | 你为什么觉得他把女孩们藏在那里 |
[26:06] | Well, the guy’s got houses in New York, London, Bermuda. | 因为他在纽约 伦敦和百慕大都有房产 |
[26:09] | But Reddington said the Finder handed off the girls | 但雷丁顿说寻物人在马里兰郊区的路边 |
[26:11] | in a roadside exchange somewhere in rural Maryland. | 移交了女孩们 |
[26:15] | – Howard County. – Get there. | -霍华德郡 -出发去那里 |
[26:16] | Aram, notify HRT and pull a warrant. | 阿兰姆 通知人质救援小队并申请搜查令 |
[26:19] | I want it issued by the time they arrive. | 我希望在他们到那之前能签出来 |
[26:34] | Try again. | 再试一次 |
[26:36] | I’m telling you, Mr. Reddington. He won’t give it up. | 我告诉过你了 雷丁顿先生 他不会松口的 |
[26:38] | Anna McMahon. | 安娜·麦克马翰 |
[26:40] | I need to know what she’s instructed him to find. | 告诉我她指使他去找什么 |
[26:43] | I know that’s what you want, | 我知道你想了解什么 |
[26:44] | but whoever this Anna McMahon is, | 但无论这位安娜·麦克马翰是何人 |
[26:47] | she put the fear of God in him. | 她带给了他深深的恐惧 |
[26:48] | So much for making this a family business. | 家族生意到此结束 |
[26:51] | – Dad, I’m telling you. – Hand it over. | -爸爸 我认真和你说呢 -别管这事了 |
[26:53] | Hood, hive, the works. | 带上头罩 养蜂 干活去 |
[26:55] | Thank you, Teddy. | 谢谢你 泰迪 |
[26:57] | You want something done right, you gotta do it yourself. | 要想做成一件事只有亲力亲为才可 |
[27:01] | Nothing hurts so bad as when a child disappoints. | 没有什么是比孩子的失望更令人伤心的了 |
[27:04] | Like being impaled by a unicorn. | 就像被独角兽刺穿了一样 |
[27:13] | This doesn’t look very friendly. | 戒备森严 看上去不太友好 |
[27:16] | He’s not alone. | 他不是一个人 |
[27:17] | Three guards in the booth, two more at our six, | 门卫室有三名看守 我们六点钟方向有两名 |
[27:20] | and another watching from the west. | 还有一名在西侧巡视 |
[27:34] | Agents Ressler, Keen. FBI. | 我们是联调局的雷斯勒和基恩探员 |
[27:36] | We have a warrant. | 这是我们的搜查令 |
[27:40] | I, uh — I don’t have the authority to let you inside. | 我无权放你们进去 |
[27:42] | – My warrant’s your authority. – Right. | -我的搜查令给了你权力 -好吧 |
[27:46] | I just need to notify Mr. Rizal’s general counsel. | 我要通知黎萨先生的法律顾问 |
[27:48] | No, you’re not notifying anyone. | 不需要 你不用通知任何人 |
[27:49] | You’re gonna open that gate right now. | 现在就把门打开 |
[27:51] | Our SWAT team is en route. Is this gonna be a problem? | 特警队已经在路上了 会有有什么问题吗 |
[27:54] | Hey, you! Put the phone down. | 说你呢 把电话挂掉 |
[27:57] | Who are you talking to? | 你在向谁报告 |
[27:58] | Subject one’s numbers plummeted. | 一号实验对象的生命指数急剧下降 |
[28:00] | Subject three is radiating down. | 三号实验对象的生命指数大幅下降 |
[28:02] | Subject two? | 二号实验对象呢 |
[28:04] | BP stable, pulse-ox normal, perspiration steady. | 血压平稳 脉搏正常 汗流量稳定 |
[28:12] | That can’t be. | 难以置信 |
[28:14] | She’s steady. | 她的生命体征稳定 |
[28:16] | Please! She needs help! | 求求你们 救救她们 |
[28:19] | Please! | 求求你们 |
[28:22] | Look, we have reason to believe that you have children | 听着 我们有证据证实 |
[28:23] | being held inside against their will, | 你们强制关押儿童 |
[28:25] | so you’re gonna open that gate right now. | 所以请你立刻把门打开 |
[28:27] | Hey! Not a good idea. Put the gun down. | 别做傻事 把枪放下 |
[28:29] | You want to be arrested for obstruction? | 你想因阻挠警方办案被捕吗 |
[28:31] | Is that what you want? | 这是你们想要的结果吗 |
[28:32] | It’s okay. Open it up. | 没事了 把门打开 |
[28:34] | They’re police. Let them inside. | 他们是警察 让他们进去 |
[28:42] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[28:43] | FBI. | 我们是联调局的 |
[28:53] | Radio the lab. Tell them we have a breach. Code White. | 通知实验室 告诉他们有人闯入 白色警报 |
[28:56] | – But the police are — – I said Code White. | -但是警方 -我说了白色警报 |
[29:07] | The hell is this place? | 这是什么鬼地方 |
[29:28] | Hey. Corinne. | 科琳 |
[29:30] | I’m not leaving without her. We have to go back. | 没有她我是不会走的 我们得回去 |
[29:33] | We need to get you out of here. | 我们要确保你安全离开这里 |
[29:34] | I don’t think you understand | 我认为你根本不明白 |
[29:35] | how significant that little girl is to my work. | 那个小女孩对我工作的重要性 |
[29:36] | She’s coming with us. You understand? | 把她带上 和我们一起 听明白了吗 |
[29:40] | Take him. I’ll clear observation. | 带他去 我去清理观察室 |
[29:50] | It’s okay. I’m with the police. | 没事了 我是警方人员 |
[29:52] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们会救你们出去的 |
[29:56] | Aram. Listen to me. | 阿兰姆 听我说 |
[29:57] | We got kids at the Rizal property. | 我们在黎萨的地盘找到了孩子们 |
[29:59] | A dozen. Maybe more. | 有十几个 或许还有更多 |
[30:01] | I need you to send a medic, protective services. | 我需要你派医疗保护人员过来 |
[30:07] | Keen. | 基恩 |
[30:23] | I’ll go check it out. You stay with the kids, get them help. | 我下去看看 你和孩子们待在一起 帮帮他们 |
[30:25] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[30:37] | – Corinne. – What did you do to them?! | -科琳 -你对她们做了什么 |
[30:39] | I’ll explain everything later, | 之后我会解释一切的 |
[30:40] | but right now we have to go with these men. | 但现在我们得和他们一起离开这里 |
[30:42] | – No! – Corinne, please. | -不要 -科琳 拜托 |
[30:56] | What’s going on? Feds are on site. You gotta go. | 怎么回事 联调局的人到了 你们得走了 |
[30:58] | The system’s wiped. Nothing can be traced. | 消除系统记录 不能让人查到 |
[31:00] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:19] | FBI! I’m gonna show you my credentials. | 我是联调局的 给你们看我的证件 |
[31:24] | – We’re hearing gunfire. – Last door on the left! | -我们听到了交火声 -左侧最里面那扇门 |
[31:26] | There’s another agent down there! | 还有一个探员在那 |
[32:02] | – One down! – Where’s the girls? | -干掉一个 -那些女孩呢 |
[32:06] | They’re back there! | 她们在后面 |
[32:09] | Let go! Let go of me! | 放手 放开我 |
[32:12] | – Be careful with her. – Stop it! No! | -小心点 -别碰我 不要 |
[32:28] | They have a vehicle waiting for you at the south entrance. | 南入口有辆车等着你们 |
[32:30] | Take the girl. Make your way on foot. Move! | 带上女孩 走出去 赶紧 |
[32:33] | FBI! Hands! | 联调局 举起手来 |
[32:40] | Cover him. | 掩护他 |
[32:44] | Hang on. You’re almost home. | 坚持住 马上就到家了 |
[32:48] | Corinne. | 科琳 |
[33:01] | – Hands. Show me your hands! – Don’t shoot! Please! | -举起手来 让我看见 -别开枪 |
[33:03] | Put your hands in the air. Step away from the girl. | 把手举起来 离开那个女孩 |
[33:06] | I said put her down! | 我说了把她放下 |
[33:07] | I can’t! She’s been shot. | 我不能 她中枪了 |
[33:10] | Okay. All right. Back away. | 好 退后 |
[33:12] | Put the girl down. | 把女孩放下 |
[33:19] | I said back away! | 我说了退后 |
[33:22] | I got a minor with a gunshot wound. | 有未成年人被枪击 |
[33:24] | We need an emergency Medevac now. | 需要医疗紧急救援 |
[33:26] | 3121 South Broxton. | 南布罗克斯顿街3121号 |
[33:31] | She’s not breathing. | 她没有呼吸 |
[33:32] | She can’t die. | 她不能死 |
[33:34] | I’m begging you. Please. She cannot die! | 我求你了 她不能死 |
[33:49] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[33:50] | In surgery, if you care. | 手术中 如果你在乎 |
[33:52] | Of course I care. | 我当然在乎 |
[33:54] | I created her. I created all of them. | 我创造了她 创造了他们 |
[33:56] | To be human guinea pigs. Why? | 做人类的小白鼠 为什么 |
[34:01] | Because you eat meat. | 因为你吃肉 |
[34:03] | Waste water. Guzzle gas. | 浪费水资源 天然气 |
[34:05] | You like riddles? | 你喜欢谜语吗 |
[34:07] | Not particularly, no. | 不怎么喜欢 |
[34:08] | How many SUVs does it take the FBI to bring in a single suspect? | 联调局抓一个嫌犯需要出动多少辆SUV |
[34:12] | I counted six. You think I’ve committed a crime? | 我数着是六辆 你觉得我在犯罪 |
[34:15] | – You’re killing the planet. – And I suppose that you’re | -而你们在谋杀地球 -我猜你想通过 |
[34:17] | trying to solve it by, uh, experimenting on children. | 在孩子身上做试验解决这个问题 |
[34:20] | 50,000 years ago, a relative of the modern-day human | 五万年以前 现代人类的一个近亲人种 |
[34:22] | lived on the Indonesian island of Flores. | 生活在印度尼西亚的弗洛雷斯岛上 |
[34:26] | Because resources were scarce, people adapted — | 因为资源有限 人们学会了适应 |
[34:29] | by becoming smaller. | 体型变得更小 |
[34:30] | Adults were only three feet tall. | 成人只有一米高 |
[34:32] | As a result, they consumed less, had a smaller carbon footprint. | 因此他们消耗得更少 碳耗也更少 |
[34:35] | If we’re going to survive climate change, | 如果我们想在气候变化中活下去 |
[34:38] | we have to adapt to our environment | 我们需要适应如今的环境 |
[34:40] | the same way Homo floresiensis adapted to theirs. | 就像当年那些弗洛雷斯人一样 |
[34:42] | I want us to survive. | 我希望人类存活 |
[34:44] | To do that, we have to evolve. | 为此我们必须要进化 |
[34:47] | And since we don’t have time to wait on natural selection, | 既然我们没有时间等待自然选择 |
[34:49] | I figured out a way to speed up the process. | 我找出了加快速度的方法 |
[34:51] | Oh, by changing their DNA? | 改变她们的基因吗 |
[34:53] | As temperatures increase, fresh water will become scarce. | 全球气温升高后 水资源会变得稀缺 |
[34:56] | Rivers will dry up, springs and aquifers | 河流变得干涸 泉水与含水层 |
[34:59] | will become contaminated by the rising seas. | 会被上涨的海水污染 |
[35:01] | People will die of thirst. | 人们会死于缺水 |
[35:04] | Unless their kidneys become more powerful, | 除非他们的肾脏变得更加强大 |
[35:06] | capable of processing the higher salt content. | 能够过滤更高浓度的盐水 |
[35:08] | Yeah, CSI said that you forced | 嗯 现场调查员说你强迫 |
[35:10] | those little girls to drink salt water. | 那些小女孩喝盐水 |
[35:12] | And expose them to extreme heat. | 并暴露在高热之下 |
[35:15] | The genetic changes I made to Corinne’s DNA | 我对科琳基因做的改造 |
[35:16] | increased her tolerance to both by 12%. | 使她对两者的耐受度提高了12% |
[35:20] | Multiply that by 7 billion people, | 再乘以七十亿人口 |
[35:22] | and you begin to see a glimmer of hope. | 你能看到一些成功的曙光 |
[35:24] | So, Corinne, the little girl you tried to save, | 科琳 你想救的那个女孩 |
[35:27] | she’s — she’s your chosen one. | 她是你挑选出的女孩 |
[35:30] | First of a new breed. | 一个新物种的祖先 |
[35:32] | Homo solvos. The savior of humankind. | 救世人 人类的救世主 |
[35:43] | I just spoke with the hospital. | 我刚和医院通过话 |
[35:44] | Corinne’s out of surgery. She’s gonna be okay. | 科琳手术结束了 她会没事的 |
[35:46] | That’s great. And the others? | 太好了 其他人呢 |
[35:49] | Corinne’s sisters are in stable condition. | 科琳的姐妹们状态稳定 |
[35:51] | All the other children have been released. | 其他孩子也都被释放了 |
[35:54] | Any word from Mr. Reddington? | 有雷丁顿先生的消息吗 |
[35:55] | We still don’t know how any of this | 我们依然不知这一切 |
[35:57] | connects to Anna McMahon. | 和安娜·麦克马翰有什么关系 |
[36:06] | So? | 怎样 |
[36:07] | Sang like the Mormon Tabernacle during Vespers! | 像晚祷时摩门教堂里的歌声一般 |
[36:10] | Why did McMahon hire him? | 麦克马翰为什么雇他 |
[36:12] | If he knows anything, he hasn’t told me. | 哪怕他知道什么 也并没告诉我 |
[36:15] | Given how angry he is with me, | 鉴于他对我的愤怒之深 |
[36:17] | I think I’d be the last to know. | 我觉得自己会最后一个知道 |
[36:19] | – Why’s he angry with you? – Family squabble? | -他为什么生你的气 -家庭纷争 |
[36:23] | Family? | 家庭 |
[36:25] | Is that what we are? | 我们是一家人吗 |
[36:28] | I’m not so sure. | 我不确定 |
[36:31] | I’ve been thinking about it a lot recently, and, uh… | 我最近一直在考虑这件事 |
[36:34] | I don’t think I know what “Family” even means. | 我都不知道家庭究竟是什么意思 |
[36:39] | Before we had Agnes, | 在怀上艾格尼斯之前 |
[36:41] | I thought Tom and I were gonna adopt, | 我以为我和汤姆会领养孩子 |
[36:44] | that family had nothing to do with biology. | 因为家庭与血缘无关 |
[36:48] | If this case taught us anything, it’s that it doesn’t. | 如果这案子教会了我们什么 就是确实无关 |
[36:52] | Family isn’t about bloodlines. | 家庭与血缘无关 |
[36:53] | It’s about commitment and love and a whole lot of faith. | 而是在于全身心投入 充满了爱和信心 |
[36:58] | The parents of Rizal’s children. | 黎萨创造的孩子们的父母们 |
[37:00] | No one would blame them for walking away from those kids. | 哪怕他们离开这些孩子 也无可指摘 |
[37:04] | But I’m guessing that learning biology | 但意识到血缘 |
[37:08] | isn’t what’s keeping them together | 不是让他们在一起的原因 |
[37:09] | is a powerful reminder of all the other things that do. | 有力地说明了所有其他的因素才是 |
[37:13] | Every family has challenges. | 每一个家庭都会面临挑战 |
[37:15] | God knows yours with Reddington has more than most. | 谁都知道你和雷丁顿面临的挑战更大 |
[37:18] | No one would blame you if you chose to walk away from them, | 如果你选择离开 也没人会怪你 |
[37:21] | but you never will. | 但你永远也不会 |
[37:23] | And not because you can’t. | 不是因为你无法 |
[37:25] | Because you don’t want to. | 而是因为你不想 |
[37:27] | Because in spite of his… | 因为尽管他… |
[37:29] | His way or the highway. | 他的方式或是大方向 |
[37:32] | In spite of everything, he’s committed to you, | 不管怎样 他对你倾尽心力 |
[37:35] | he loves you, and he has faith in you. | 他爱你 并且相信你 |
[37:41] | And I think you have the same for him. | 我想你对他也一样 |
[38:03] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[38:05] | I came because I have news. About Anna McMahon. | 我来是因为我有安娜·麦克马翰的消息 |
[38:09] | I’ve been thinking a lot about what you said. | 我一直在想你说过的话 |
[38:11] | About your code. | 你的准则 |
[38:13] | She hired Mr. Cotton to find the dossier. | 她雇了科顿先生去找档案 |
[38:15] | We thought she had it. She doesn’t. | 我们以为档案在她手上 结果不是 |
[38:18] | Did you find out who does? | 你查出档案在谁手里了吗 |
[38:20] | Yes. A child. | 查到了 在一个孩子那里 |
[38:23] | A random child that Bastien Moreau gave the dossier | 就在巴斯蒂安·莫罗遇害的前一刻 |
[38:26] | to in the moments before he was killed. | 他把档案交给一个不相关的孩子 |
[38:29] | A child who has no idea that they possess a detailed description | 这个孩子完全不知道里面有一个 |
[38:33] | of a plot against the United States. | 针对美国阴谋的具体细节 |
[38:35] | If Mr. Cotton told you, | 如果科顿先生告诉了你 |
[38:36] | then he told McMahon. | 那他也和麦克马翰说了 |
[38:38] | He did. | 是的 |
[38:40] | Just before I got to him. | 就在我找到他之前 |
[38:42] | Which means she has a head start. | 就是说她抢占了先机 |
[38:45] | I have a code, too. | 我也有准则 |
[38:50] | I don’t kill people who violate it, | 尽管我不会杀死违反准则的人 |
[38:53] | but it’s every bit as important to my life | 但我的准则对我的重要性 |
[38:55] | as your code is to yours. | 正如你的准则对你来说一样 |
[38:58] | Do you want to hear it? | 你要不要听一听 |
[39:01] | She’s gotten so big. | 她长大了很多 |
[39:06] | Love wins. | 爱胜过一切 |
[39:09] | That’s not a code. It’s a greeting card. | 那不是准则 那是在写贺卡 |
[39:11] | You won’t stay angry with me. | 你不会一直生我的气 |
[39:13] | I know you think you will, but you won’t. | 我知道你认为你会 但是你不会的 |
[39:16] | Parents don’t stay angry with their children. | 父母不会一直生孩子的气 |
[39:18] | Or their grandchildren. And that’s who you are to us. | 或是他们的孙女 我们就是这么看待你的 |
[39:23] | It doesn’t matter who you were. | 无论你以前是什么人 |
[39:25] | This is who you are and who you’ll always be. | 这就是你 一直都会是 |
[39:28] | Because you believe love wins? | 因为你相信爱胜过一切吗 |
[39:30] | Every day and twice on Sundays. | 每一天和周日两次 |
[39:33] | Says so on the greeting card. | 贺卡上也是这么写的 |
[39:40] | When I was little, did you train me | 在我小时候 你给我的训练 |
[39:42] | for everything you knew I’d have to face? | 是为了让我迎接必须面对的情况吗 |
[39:46] | If you’re asking whether it was a surprise | 如果你是在问我你成为联调局探员 |
[39:48] | that you became an FBI agent, the answer is no. | 是否令人感到意外 答案是否定的 |
[39:53] | I want to know what you did for me | 我想知道你为了我做了什么 |
[39:54] | so I can do the same thing for Agnes. | 这样我也能为艾格尼斯做同样的准备 |
[39:56] | To train her for everything I know she’ll have to face. | 帮她迎接必须面对的情况 |
[40:01] | Sam did what I told him to. | 萨姆照了我说的去做 |
[40:03] | Will Scottie do the same for you? | 斯科蒂会听你的吗 |
[40:06] | She won’t have to. | 她不必听我的 |
[40:07] | She will if Agnes is to get what she needs. | 她会让艾格尼斯得到自己需要的 |
[40:10] | I left Agnes with Scottie | 之前我把艾格尼斯交给斯科蒂 |
[40:12] | because I was afraid of who you were. | 是因为我很害怕你的真面目 |
[40:14] | But I’m not anymore. | 但我现在不怕了 |
[40:16] | Scottie won’t have to train Agnes. | 斯科蒂不必训练艾格尼斯 |
[40:19] | Because Agnes won’t be with her. | 因为艾格尼斯不会和她一起 |
[40:23] | I’m bringing her home. | 我要带她回家 |
[40:37] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[40:38] | – So, did you find him? – Not yet. | -你找到他了吗 -还没 |
[40:41] | – Which means Reddington did. – I’m still working a few — | -就是说雷丁顿找到了 -我在查几条 |
[40:43] | And if he found him, he got Cotton to talk. | 如果他找到他了 他会让科顿开口的 |
[40:46] | Which means he knows where the dossier is. | 就是说他知道档案的下落 |
[40:48] | – You don’t know that. – I do know that. | -这点你不知道 -我知道 |
[40:50] | That’s the one thing I know. | 这是我唯一知道的事 |
[40:51] | Did Cotton tell you where the dossier is? | 戈登有和你说档案的下落吗 |
[40:53] | – Yes. – Then he told Reddington. | -说了 -那他已经告诉雷丁顿了 |
[40:56] | This is it, everything we have worked for. | 功亏一篑 我们付出了那么多 |
[40:58] | You need to mobilize your men right now. | 你要立刻调动你的人 |
[41:01] | Find the dossier before Reddington does, | 赶在雷丁顿之前找到档案 |
[41:02] | and we finish this. | 然后我们结束这件事 |
[41:05] | Let him beat you, we’re no better than dead by morning. | 要是他先你一步 明早我们就生不如死了 |
[41:08] | Now go. | 快去 |