时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[00:30] | Is someone there? | 谁 |
[01:18] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[01:21] | Hello? | 你好 |
[01:25] | Miss? Do you need help? | 小姐 你需要帮助吗 |
[01:43] | 布罗克顿大学杀手 第92号 | |
[01:55] | Has the meeting been set with Ruddiger? | 跟鲁丁格的会面安排好了吗 |
[01:58] | For lunch. | 中午 |
[02:01] | And do you think he’ll kill him just to set an example? | 你觉得他会杀了他来杀一儆百吗 |
[02:04] | I won’t say he will. | 我不能肯定他会 |
[02:05] | But I can’t be sure he won’t — unless he knows your truth. | 但我不能确定他不会 除非他知道真相 |
[02:22] | Elizabeth! | 伊丽莎白 |
[02:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:25] | I didn’t hear you come in. | 我没听到你进来 |
[02:27] | I’m listening to a podcast. | 我在听播客 |
[02:29] | They’re these episodic audio recordings — | 就是那些分集的音频录音 |
[02:32] | I’m familiar with the concept of a podcast. Everyone is. | 我知道播客是什么 大家都知道 |
[02:34] | No one listens to them on audio cassette. | 只是没人用磁带听它们 |
[02:37] | Digital is the province of hackers and prying eyes. | 数码产品是黑客和窥探者的天下 |
[02:41] | My life depends on sticking to simpler pleasures. | 我的生活依赖于坚持简单的快乐 |
[02:45] | This one’s a compelling | 这个系列特别吸引人 |
[02:47] | but misguided series called “Thaw.” | 但也会误导人 叫做《解冻》 |
[02:50] | The one about the serial killer who froze his victims? | 那个会冷冻他的受害者的连环杀手 |
[02:53] | Tobias Carlyle. | 托拜厄斯·卡莱尔 |
[02:55] | Though, if the podcast is to be believed, | 不过 如果这个播客是可信的 |
[02:58] | Carlyle is in prison for crimes he didn’t commit. | 卡莱尔是因他没有犯下的罪行而入狱的 |
[03:01] | Isn’t he getting a new trial? | 他的案子不是要再审了吗 |
[03:03] | Yes, and with the case about to go to the jury, | 是的 当案件要提交给陪审团时 |
[03:05] | this happens. | 这件事发生了 |
[03:08] | 发现被冷冻至死的女性尸体 是否是模仿犯 答案将决定已定罪杀手的性命 | |
[03:08] | Carlyle went to prison six years ago. | 卡莱尔六年前就进了监狱 |
[03:10] | When he did, the murders stopped. | 他入狱后 谋杀就停止了 |
[03:12] | It can’t be coincidence that they’ve started again. | 现在又出现不可能是巧合 |
[03:14] | It could be a copycat. | 可能是模仿犯做的 |
[03:16] | Yes, or a contract killer, | 是 也可能是职业杀手 |
[03:20] | one working at Carlyle’s instruction. | 按照卡莱尔的指示行事 |
[03:23] | So you think he orchestrated the murder from prison. | 你觉得是他在监狱策划的这起谋杀 |
[03:25] | Do you have any evidence? | 你有什么证据吗 |
[03:26] | None. Which is why I’m giving you the case. | 没有 所以我要给你们这个案子 |
[03:30] | A serial killer is in prison. | 一个连环杀手进了监狱 |
[03:32] | His associate is carrying on in his absence. | 他的同伙在他不在时继续杀人 |
[03:34] | Unless you catch him and prove his connection to Carlyle, | 除非你抓住他并证明他跟卡莱尔有关系 |
[03:37] | the jury will overturn Carlyle’s conviction. | 否则陪审团会推翻卡莱尔的定罪 |
[03:39] | – And there will be two killers on the loose. – Keep me posted. | -那样就会有两个杀手逍遥法外 -随时联系 |
[03:42] | It’s a busman’s holiday, | 这假期也是有名无实 |
[03:44] | but I’m a sucker for true-crime drama. | 不过我就是特别喜欢真实罪案 |
[03:47] | Your lunch with Ruddiger… | 你跟鲁丁格的午餐 |
[03:51] | You should cancel it. | 最好取消掉 |
[03:53] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[03:56] | Because you’re going to ask him if he turned you in to the police. | 因为你准备问他是不是他向警方出卖了你 |
[04:06] | He didn’t. | 他没有 |
[04:08] | I did. | 是我 |
[04:29] | The homeless woman who called in the anonymous tip. | 那个打匿名电话的流浪女人 |
[04:34] | You — You said you showed her a photo of Elizabeth. | 你 你说你给她看了伊丽莎白的照片 |
[04:37] | You said she didn’t recognize her. | 你说她没有认出来她 |
[04:40] | She didn’t. | 她没有 |
[04:42] | But she did recognize a photo of Jennifer. | 但她认出了詹妮弗的照片 |
[04:45] | I asked him not to say anything. | 是我让他什么都不要说 |
[04:48] | It’s not his fault. It’s mine. | 这不是他的错 是我的 |
[04:50] | No, it’s mine. | 不 是我的 |
[04:53] | I knew it was you as soon as I found out | 当我发现你在找凯勒医生的护士时 |
[04:55] | you were looking for Dr. Koehler’s nurse. | 我就知道是你 |
[05:01] | – You knew that… – One day I’m captured | -你知道 -我刚被抓 |
[05:03] | the next, you’re looking for someone who knows | 接下来你就在找 |
[05:06] | I was once someone else? | 那个知道我曾经是别人的人 |
[05:09] | I knew that wasn’t a coincidence, | 我知道那不可能是巧合 |
[05:12] | but I let my hopes… | 但是我让我的希望 |
[05:17] | …convince me that… | 说服我自己 |
[05:24] | – …you’d never betray me like that. – If I had — | -你永远不会这样背叛我 -如果 |
[05:25] | That neither of you would. | 你们两个都不会 |
[05:27] | If I’d known what was gonna happen — | 如果我知道会发生什么 |
[05:29] | – That they’d put me on trial, sentence me to death? – Yes. | -他们会让我接受审判并判我死刑吗 -是 |
[05:31] | – That surprised you? – No! | -那让你很意外吗 -不 |
[05:34] | The only thing I knew is you aren’t who you say you are. | 我只知道你并不是你所宣称的这个人 |
[05:38] | – And you think you deserve to know the truth. – I do. | -你觉得你应该知道真相 -是的 |
[05:40] | – That you’re entitled to that? – Yes. | -那是你应该知道的 -是的 |
[05:41] | That entitlement justified risking my life? | 你应该知道所以我就要付出生命代价吗 |
[05:45] | I thought it justified anything, yes. | 我觉得这让一切都理所应当 是的 |
[05:50] | But I don’t anymore. | 但我现在不再这么认为了 |
[05:55] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[05:56] | Because you almost died. | 因为你差点就死了 |
[06:01] | Because I came face-to-face with losing you, | 因为我差点就眼睁睁地看着你死 |
[06:05] | and I realized that I don’t care about who you were — | 然后我意识到我不在乎你曾经是谁 |
[06:07] | I care for who you are. | 我在乎的是现在的你 |
[06:09] | And that’s the only thing that matters. | 这是唯一重要的事情 |
[06:10] | You — You have to believe me. | 你 你必须相信我 |
[06:22] | I’m not sure I’ll ever believe you again. | 我不确定我是否还会再相信你 |
[06:58] | – What’s this? – A favor. | -干什么 -帮个小忙 |
[07:00] | You should know that I once held the high score on “Ms. Pac-Man” | 你应该知道《吃豆人》我曾经拿过最高分 |
[07:02] | at Earl’s Pizza in Pike Creek, | 在派克溪的厄尔披萨店 |
[07:04] | and I will not go easy on you. | 我可不会对你手下留情 |
[07:06] | Maybe some other time. | 也许改天吧 |
[07:07] | This is about a case. | 有一个案子 |
[07:09] | Uh, looking for someone, and his prints are one of those quarters. | 我在找一个人 他的指纹就在其中一枚硬币上 |
[07:11] | – Is this a new case? – Cold case. | -这是个新案子吗 -老案子 |
[07:14] | Can you run them for me? | 你能帮我查一遍吗 |
[07:15] | Sure, but that might take awhile. | 当然 不过得花点时间 |
[07:18] | – Just name the place. – Place for what? | -你选地方 -什么地方 |
[07:20] | Our “Ms. Pac-Man” Tournament. | 我们的《吃豆人》锦标赛 |
[07:23] | How’d it go with Reddington? | 跟雷丁顿谈得怎么样 |
[07:25] | I don’t really want to talk about it. | 我真的不想谈这个 |
[07:27] | – Did you tell him? – Ressler. | -你告诉他了吗 -雷斯勒 |
[07:29] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[07:30] | Can we please just go to work? | 我们可以只谈公事吗 |
[07:36] | The Brockton College Killings were a series of murders | 布罗克顿大学谋杀案是系列谋杀案 |
[07:39] | that took place on Brockton campus in 2013. | 发生在2013年的布罗克顿校区 |
[07:42] | Over a year and a half, three women — | 一年半内 三个女人 |
[07:45] | Krystala Norris, Lauren Key, | 克里斯塔拉·诺里斯 劳伦·基 |
[07:48] | and Melissa Seymore — | 梅莉莎·西摩 |
[07:50] | were found dead, their bodies staged like frozen statues. | 相继死亡 尸体被摆成冰冻的雕像 |
[07:54] | Besides going to the same school, | 除了在同一所学校就读外 |
[07:56] | all these three women had in common | 这三个女人都有一个共同点 |
[07:57] | was a connection to a fellow student named Tobias Carlyle. | 就是和一个叫托拜厄斯·卡莱尔的同学有联系 |
[08:02] | Norris shared several of the same classes, | 诺里斯和他有几堂相同的课 |
[08:04] | Key worked at the diner he frequented, | 基在他经常光顾的餐馆工作 |
[08:06] | and Seymore was a writer for the school newspaper | 西摩是校报的撰稿人 |
[08:08] | where he was a photographer. | 而他是校报摄影师 |
[08:09] | In fact, she had last been seen in Carlyle’s dorm. | 事实上 她最后一次被看到是在卡莱尔的宿舍 |
[08:12] | Forensics recovered his semen from her body. | 法医从她身上找到了他的精液 |
[08:15] | Did he know the most recent victim? | 他认识最近的受害者吗 |
[08:17] | No, I didn’t know her. | 不 我不认识她 |
[08:19] | And even if I did, I couldn’t kill her from prison. | 就算我认识 也不可能在监狱里杀了她 |
[08:22] | Which is why we’re arguing to have this new murder | 这就是为什么我们要提出这起新的谋杀案 |
[08:24] | be admissible in court. | 应被接纳为新证据 |
[08:26] | It’s last minute, but this could change everything. | 尽管事发突然 但很可能会改变一切 |
[08:28] | This case has gained international attention recently | 这起事件最近因为一个由金伯利·欧文斯 |
[08:31] | because of “Thaw,” A podcast | 运营的名为《解冻》的播客 |
[08:33] | hosted by Kimberly Owens. | 引起了国际社会的注意 |
[08:35] | Owens believes Carlyle is innocent. | 欧文斯相信卡莱尔是无辜的 |
[08:37] | Hang on. I mean, he confessed. | 等等 但是他认罪了 |
[08:39] | You don’t believe he’s responsible for this most recent murder? | 你不会觉得他该对最近这起谋杀案负责吧 |
[08:41] | He’s in prison. | 他人在监狱里 |
[08:42] | Which doesn’t mean he’s innocent of the crimes | 这并不意味着他无罪 |
[08:43] | he’s already confessed to. | 他已经认罪了 |
[08:44] | Reddington believes Carlyle contracted a killing | 雷丁顿认为卡莱尔雇了个杀手 |
[08:47] | to help his case. | 来帮他脱罪 |
[08:48] | I’m a big fan of “Thaw,” too, | 我也是《解冻》的忠实粉丝 |
[08:49] | and I can’t believe Mr. Reddington could listen to it | 我不敢相信雷丁顿先生会听它 |
[08:51] | and actually think that Tobias is guilty. | 而且还认为托拜厄斯有罪 |
[08:53] | That is…crazy. | 这 太疯狂了 |
[08:55] | It was obviously the professor. | 很明显是那个教授干的 |
[08:58] | – The professor? – Adrian McCaffrey. | -哪个教授 -阿德里安·麦卡弗里 |
[09:00] | He teaches English at Brockton University | 他在布罗克顿大学教英语 |
[09:02] | and had all three victims as his students. | 三个受害者都是他的学生 |
[09:04] | In fact, “Thaw” uncovered that one of the victims, Lauren Key, | 事实上《解冻》发现其中一个受害者 |
[09:08] | had filed a suit against him for sexual harassment. | 劳伦·基 对他提起过性骚扰诉讼 |
[09:11] | Now, the university didn’t disclose this to the police | 在第一次审判中 大学没有向警方 |
[09:13] | during the first trial. | 透露这件事 |
[09:16] | How do you explain that? | 这你怎么解释 |
[09:16] | I don’t know, but if Reddington is right, | 我不知道 但如果雷丁顿是对的 |
[09:18] | this murderer is about to manipulate the justice system to walk free. | 这个杀人犯正准备玩弄司法体系来脱罪 |
[09:22] | Keen, Ressler, talk to the police. | 基恩 雷斯勒 和警察谈谈 |
[09:24] | Aram, if you’re so certain about the professor, check him out. | 阿兰姆 如果你这么肯定是教授 就去查查他 |
[09:28] | Well, like the original murder victims, | 就像最初的谋杀受害者一样 |
[09:30] | the corpse was marinated in liquid nitrogen — | 尸体被浸泡在液氮中 |
[09:32] | 320 below. | 零下160度 |
[09:34] | But here’s the interesting thing. | 但有趣的是 |
[09:37] | Take a look at the bruising at the back of her scalp. | 看看她头皮后面的瘀伤 |
[09:40] | Cause of death in all the victims was hypothermia, | 所有受害者的死因都是体温过低 |
[09:43] | but they also showed evidence of blunt-force trauma | 但他们的尸体上也有受到钝器击打的痕迹 |
[09:45] | caused by a dimpled mallet, like a meat tenderizer. | 是由酒窝槌造成的 像嫩肉器一样 |
[09:49] | The bruising pattern here is identical to the others. | 这里的瘀伤痕迹与其他人的相同 |
[09:52] | Whoever did this used the same exact instrument. | 凶手用了一模一样的工具 |
[09:54] | We have a source who suggests | 我们有一位消息人士称 |
[09:56] | that the killer may have been told how to do it by Carlyle. | 卡莱尔可能告诉了凶手具体怎么做 |
[09:58] | That they’re working together to make it look like he’s innocent. | 他们正在努力使他看起来无罪 |
[10:01] | He wouldn’t need much coaching. | 他不需要太多的指导 |
[10:02] | Whoever listened to that podcast would know how to do it, | 听过播客的人都知道怎么做 |
[10:05] | which limits your suspects to what — | 能让你把嫌疑犯范围缩小到 |
[10:07] | like 3 million people? | 三百多万人吧 |
[10:20] | Help! | 救命 |
[10:23] | Please! | 拜托 |
[10:26] | Please, help me! | 求你了 帮帮我 |
[10:28] | Help! | 救命 |
[10:33] | – We want a name. – I don’t have one. | -我们想要一个名字 -我不知道 |
[10:35] | Oh, first a podcast gets you a new trial, | 首先是播客让你获得了重审机会 |
[10:37] | and then a body drops when the jury is trying to decide your fate? | 当陪审团要决定你的命运时 一具尸体出现了 |
[10:40] | I didn’t get a retrial because of luck. | 我不是因为运气好才被重审 |
[10:41] | I got a retrial because Kimberly Owens | 而是因为金伯利·欧文斯 |
[10:43] | uncovered police misconduct and suppression of evidence. | 揭露了警方的不当行为和取证 |
[10:46] | That woman, she’s my angel. | 那个女人是我的天使 |
[10:47] | Before I start today, I have sad news to share. | 在今天开始之前 我有一个悲伤的消息要分享 |
[10:52] | Another Brockton student has been reported missing. | 另一个布罗克顿学生被报告失踪 |
[10:55] | Her name is Jenny Marciniak. | 她的名字叫珍妮·马西尼克 |
[10:58] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[10:59] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道那是谁 |
[11:01] | Let me out. | 让我出去 |
[11:02] | We’ve seen your confession. | 我们看了你的供词 |
[11:03] | You admitted to killing those women. | 你承认杀了那些女人 |
[11:05] | I would’ve said anything to end that interrogation, | 为了结束审讯我什么都会说 |
[11:07] | and so I did. | 所以我那么做了 |
[11:08] | If I had to pick one word to sum up this case, | 如果我要用一个词来总结这个案子 |
[11:11] | it would be “Missing.” | 我会用”失踪” |
[11:12] | Five girls went missing in 2013 and two now, | 2013年有五个女孩失踪 现在有两个女孩失踪 |
[11:16] | but other things are missing, too. | 而且其他东西也没有找到 |
[11:18] | The weapon used to knock out the girls is missing. | 用来攻击女孩的武器没有找到 |
[11:20] | Police tore Tobias’ life apart and never found it. | 警察把托拜厄斯的生活撕成碎片 也没有找到 |
[11:24] | The kill site is missing. | 作案地点没有找到 |
[11:26] | Tobias lived in Manor Hall with a roommate. | 托拜厄斯和一个室友住在马诺尔楼 |
[11:28] | It’s not exactly a place he could’ve frozen a body in liquid nitrogen | 他不可能在那把尸体冷冻在液氮里 |
[11:31] | without anyone noticing. | 而不让任何人注意到 |
[11:32] | I hate that anyone more is being hurt, | 我讨厌更多的人被伤害 |
[11:34] | but maybe the silver lining is the truth will finally come out. | 但或许还有一线希望 真相最终会被揭晓 |
[11:37] | – The truth? – The truth is that Lauren Key’s | -真相是什么 -真相就是最重要的 |
[11:39] | sexual-harassment report against Dr. Adrian McCaffrey | 劳伦·基针对阿德里安·麦卡弗里博士的 |
[11:42] | is the biggest missing piece of all. | 性骚扰报告被视而不见了 |
[11:44] | We have it now, of course, | 当然 我们现在拿到了 |
[11:46] | but it is missing | 但是在2013年的 |
[11:47] | from the official case in 2013. | 官方卷宗中 它不见了 |
[11:50] | I was a student at Brockton while the original murders were happening, | 当最初的谋杀发生时 我是布罗克顿的学生 |
[11:54] | and everyone knew | 每个人都知道 |
[11:56] | McCaffrey liked sleeping with girls half his age. | 麦卡弗里喜欢睡那些年龄不到他一半的女生 |
[11:59] | Were all of the victims students of his that turned him down? | 他的学生都因为拒绝了他而变成了受害者吗 |
[12:03] | Both of the new victims had him as a professor. | 最新的两个受害者都是他的学生 |
[12:05] | McCaffrey is the one police should be talking to. | 麦卡弗里才是警察应该找的人 |
[12:08] | Jenny Marciniak was kidnapped 12 hours ago? | 珍妮·马西尼克在十二小时前被绑架了 |
[12:10] | My client has an ironclad alibi. | 我委托人可有铁证如山的不在场证明 |
[12:13] | What’s Dr. McCaffrey’s? | 麦卡弗里博士有什么 |
[12:14] | I was in my office, grading my papers, | 我在办公室里判作业 |
[12:17] | just like I always do. | 我一直都这样 |
[12:19] | – Can anyone corroborate that? – This whole thing is ridiculous. | -有人能证实这一点吗 -这件事太荒谬了 |
[12:22] | I shouldn’t be a suspect. | 我不应该成为嫌疑犯 |
[12:23] | Sir, you are not officially a suspect. | 先生 你不是正式的嫌疑犯 |
[12:25] | Oh, sure, I’m just having a little chat with the FBI. | 是么 那我只是和联调局随便聊聊吗 |
[12:27] | It’s just a-a-a few questions, like, um, | 只是一些问题 比如 |
[12:30] | about that sexual-harassment complaint. | 关于性骚扰的投诉 |
[12:32] | Ah. You’re one of those, aren’t you? | 你就是其中之一 对吧 |
[12:34] | You’ve listened to that podcast. | 你听过那个播客 |
[12:36] | You should know that I am suing that woman for defamation. | 你应该知道我正在控告那个女人诽谤 |
[12:39] | I’m just curious why you think the college didn’t disclose | 我只是好奇你认为学校为什么 |
[12:42] | the allegation during the original investigation. | 在调查期间没有披露这项指控 |
[12:45] | – Because it was untrue. – Okay. | -因为那不是事实 -好的 |
[12:48] | Hang on. So — | 等一下 所以 |
[12:48] | So you deny that one of the victims had reported that, | 所以你否认其中一个受害者说的 |
[12:52] | uh, you had said, | 你说过 |
[12:55] | uh, “She looked good in her skirt,” | “她穿着裙子很好看” |
[12:58] | and that, “if she was interested in a better grade, | 以及 “如果她对更好的成绩感兴趣 |
[12:59] | she should see you in your office after class”? | 下课后她应该来办公室找你” |
[13:04] | I acknowledge that a complaint was made. | 我承认有人投诉 |
[13:08] | I also acknowledge | 我也承认 |
[13:10] | that I had called her paper on “The Decameron” derivative, | 我把她的论文称为《十日谈》的衍生物 |
[13:13] | and I graded her accordingly. | 然后我没有给她个好分数 |
[13:15] | She was just getting back at me. | 她只是在报复我 |
[13:17] | All of the victims have been your students. | 所有受害者都是你的学生 |
[13:19] | I mean…you have to admit that’s a little weird, right? | 我是说 你得承认这有点奇怪 对吧 |
[13:21] | No, I don’t have to admit anything. | 不 我不必承认任何事 |
[13:23] | I teach English 101. | 我教最初级的英语课程 |
[13:25] | It would be harder for you to find | 你很难在布罗克顿找到 |
[13:26] | a student at Brockton that I haven’t taught. | 一个我还没教过的学生 |
[13:28] | And the rumors you were sleeping with students? | 那你和学生们上床的谣言呢 |
[13:30] | You sound just like my ex-wife. | 你听起来就像我前妻 |
[13:32] | Do you have my divorce agreement in that file of yours, as well? | 你的档案里也有我的离婚协议吗 |
[13:34] | Because if you did, you would know | 因为如果你看过 你就会知道 |
[13:36] | that there was never a speck of evidence that I had an affair. | 从来没有证据表明我有外遇 |
[13:40] | They were lies, all of them. | 他们都在撒谎 所有人 |
[13:41] | And I got everything I wanted in the divorce because of that fact, | 因此我在离婚中得到了我想要的一切 |
[13:45] | just like I am gonna get everything that I want | 就像当我和金伯利·欧文斯的诉讼结束后 |
[13:47] | once I’m finished with Kimberly Owens. | 我也会得到任何我想要的 |
[14:01] | No, no, no, no. No. | 不 不 不 不 |
[14:04] | You are angry. You shouldn’t also be careless. | 你生气了 你更不应该不小心 |
[14:07] | I need some time to think. | 我需要一些时间思考 |
[14:09] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[14:11] | About why you are confusing loyalty with betrayal. | 思考一下为什么把忠诚和背叛混为一谈 |
[14:15] | I’m not confused. | 我没有困惑 |
[14:17] | I’m not angry. | 我没有生气 |
[14:21] | I’m just tired. | 我只是累了 |
[14:23] | I believe you should tell Elizabeth the truth. | 我认为你应该告诉伊丽莎白真相 |
[14:26] | You disagree. | 你不同意 |
[14:28] | So I keep your secret out of loyalty to you. | 我为了对你的忠诚 替你保守了秘密 |
[14:31] | – You knew Elizabeth turned me in. – Yes. | -你知道是伊丽莎白把我告发的 -是的 |
[14:34] | And I kept her secret out of loyalty to her. | 而我为了对她的忠诚 替她保守了秘密 |
[14:36] | How is keeping her secret from you | 我隐瞒她的秘密 |
[14:38] | different than keeping your secret from her? | 和隐瞒你的秘密有任何区别吗 |
[14:40] | The difference is that you and I don’t have secrets. | 区别在于你我之间没有秘密 |
[14:45] | – Elizabeth. – She can wait. | -是伊丽莎白 -她可以等 |
[14:47] | She knows you’re upset. | 她知道你很生气 |
[14:48] | What you do for me, | 你为我做的那些事 |
[14:49] | what I depend on you to do, | 我所依赖你 需要你做的事 |
[14:51] | cannot be done if your loyalties are divided. | 如果这份忠诚被破坏了 那一切就玩完了 |
[14:54] | The same could be said about me for you. | 反过来 我对你也是一样的 |
[14:56] | I’ve trusted you with my life, with everything in my life. | 我把自己的性命 所有一切都交付在你手上 |
[15:01] | You are the person to whom I am most vulnerable. | 你才是我最致命的弱点 |
[15:04] | That makes you either a singular friend… | 如此一来 你要么是我唯一的朋友 |
[15:08] | or a mortal enemy. | 否则便是致命的敌人 |
[15:09] | You know the answer to that. | 你知道答案是什么 |
[15:11] | I know… | 我知道 |
[15:13] | I need time to think about that. | 我需要时间好好想想 |
[15:21] | We’ve looked into Carlyle’s visitor records, | 我查了卡莱尔的探监记录 |
[15:23] | call logs, even his commissary accounts. | 通话记录 甚至是监狱食堂的账号 |
[15:25] | No evidence of a hit. | 查不到任何证据 |
[15:26] | What about his family financials? | 那他家人的金钱来往呢 |
[15:28] | Any unexplained transfers? | 有什么可疑的转账记录吗 |
[15:29] | – Nothing yet, sir. – Okay. So, get this. | -没有查到 长官 -好了 我查到这个 |
[15:31] | McCaffrey mentioned he got “Everything he wanted” in his divorce. | 麦卡弗里提到离婚时他得到了”他想要的一切” |
[15:34] | – And? – And so I thought I’d pull up the agreement | -然后呢 -然后我查了他的离婚协议 |
[15:36] | and see what it included — | 看看里面包括什么 |
[15:38] | all profits from his personally published works, | 所有已出版作品带来的利润 |
[15:40] | a piece of art he and his wife purchased, | 他和妻子共同购买的一件艺术品 |
[15:42] | and this… | 还有这个 |
[15:45] | …his family’s cabin. | 他家祖传的一间小木屋 |
[15:47] | It’s isolated, private. | 与世隔绝 很隐蔽 |
[15:49] | The police never figured out where the bodies were staged. | 警察从来没找到那些尸体被冷冻的地方 |
[15:52] | This could be the perfect place. | 这里可以说是个绝佳的地点了 |
[15:55] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[15:57] | Who’s there? | 谁在那 |
[16:20] | I got your message about the accident. | 我收到你出车祸的消息了 |
[16:22] | I sent it a month ago. | 我一个月前发的 |
[16:24] | Yeah. Three months after it happened. | 是的 事故发生后的三个月 |
[16:27] | I’m fine, by the way. | 我没事 如果你想知道的话 |
[16:31] | Car’s on life support, but you’re doing fine. | 车子都快不行了 但你人还好好的 |
[16:34] | What’s it gonna take to get rid of you? | 要怎么才能除掉你呢 |
[16:36] | Are you here to compliment me or to do some work? | 你是专门来这称赞我还是有别的事 |
[16:39] | I’m here to think. | 我来思考 |
[16:41] | About what? | 思考什么 |
[16:42] | Think. Not talk. | 思考 不是交谈 |
[16:46] | Have it your way. | 那你自便吧 |
[16:48] | You always do. | 反正你一向如此 |
[17:11] | Mr. McCaffrey? Anybody here? | 麦卡弗里先生 有人在吗 |
[17:14] | FBI. | 联调局 |
[17:19] | Looks abandoned. | 看起来已经废弃了 |
[17:47] | Ressler. | 雷斯勒 |
[17:51] | – Oh, my God. – There’s somebody in there. | -我的天呐 -有人被关在里面 |
[17:54] | Look out. | 小心 |
[18:04] | Lemme buy you a new car. | 我给你买台新车吧 |
[18:06] | This one’s not safe. | 这个看起来不太安全 |
[18:08] | Not surprised you got in an accident. | 怪不得会出车祸 |
[18:11] | Whatever you’re thinking, why come here to think about it? | 不管你想思考什么 怎么会想跑来这边思考 |
[18:15] | What have I done to deserve this honor? | 我何德何能有这份殊荣 |
[18:22] | I’m thinking about excommunication. | 在思考驱逐身边的人 |
[18:24] | Well, who’s left? | 还有什么人能留在你身边 |
[18:26] | Elizabeth and Dembe. | 伊丽莎白和邓比 |
[18:29] | She turned me in. | 她出卖了我 |
[18:31] | He knew and said nothing about it. | 他知道但是没告诉我 |
[18:34] | You’ve killed for less. | 以前比这更轻的情节你都没放过 |
[18:35] | I’ve never killed for more. | 我一向不是轻饶别人的人 |
[18:39] | But not her. Uh, she’s off-limits. | 但她不一样 她做什么都可以原谅 |
[18:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:50] | There is a woman. | 有一个女人 |
[18:53] | My employer’s connection to her has been his moral compass. | 我老板和她之间的纽带一直是他的道德导向 |
[18:56] | And that connection is broken. | 现在这个纽带已经被破坏了 |
[18:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:00] | Without it, no one is safe. | 没有这个纽带 大家都不安全了 |
[19:02] | Not even you? | 你也不安全了吗 |
[19:05] | Why did she turn you in? | 她为什么出卖你 |
[19:08] | What did you do that made her want to do that? | 你做了什么让她想要出卖你 |
[19:11] | I haven’t ever been totally forthright about myself. | 关于我自己 我一直对她有所隐瞒 |
[19:18] | What does she know? | 她知道些什么 |
[19:20] | She’s been looking… | 她一直在查 |
[19:22] | and thought she’d have a better chance of finding out more | 她认为如果我待在监狱里 没有我的干扰 |
[19:25] | if I was in prison and couldn’t interfere. | 她会查得更顺利 |
[19:27] | And Dembe kept her secret. | 邓比帮她隐藏了这个秘密 |
[19:30] | He did. | 是 |
[19:33] | Jennifer Marciniak was rescued 30 minutes ago. | 珍妮弗·马西尼克在三十分钟前被救出了 |
[19:35] | My agents found her locked in a freezer | 我的探员发现她被锁在一个冰柜里 |
[19:37] | on a property owned by Adrian McCaffrey. | 在阿德里安·麦卡弗里的一处房产里 |
[19:39] | Well, that’s hardly enough to just– | 光是这点不足以 |
[19:40] | Several gallons of liquid nitrogen were also found at the crime scene. | 犯罪现场同时发现几加仑的液氮 |
[19:43] | Your Honor, this is exculpatory. | 法官阁下 这足以证明我的辩护人无罪 |
[19:44] | I-I want the jury recalled. | 我申请召回陪审团 |
[19:46] | I-I want to reopen testimony. | 重新进行听证 |
[19:47] | The prejudicial impact of that on the government’s case | 这是政府已经判定的案子 这么做会带来 |
[19:50] | – would — – Yeah, to hell with that. | -不利的影响 -随便怎么样 |
[19:51] | I’m putting Director Cooper on the stand. | 我想让库珀司长出席作证 |
[19:52] | You’re not doing anything unless I say you are. | 我还没有同意 你什么都不能做 |
[19:56] | Mr. Folta, even if the jury convicts, | 伏尔特先生 即便陪审团已经定罪 |
[19:58] | if I exclude this new evidence, | 即使我排除这份新的证据 |
[20:00] | there’s a good chance the conviction would get overturned on appeal. | 判决也极有可能在上诉的时候被推翻 |
[20:04] | But what really troubles me is the possibility | 但是最让我困扰的还是卡莱尔 |
[20:06] | Carlyle is wrongly accused. | 被冤枉这件事有多大可能性 |
[20:08] | I’m willing to testify, Your Honor, | 我愿意出庭作证 法官阁下 |
[20:10] | to what we found at the scene. | 陈述我们在现场的发现 |
[20:11] | Under the circumstances, | 现在这种情况 |
[20:13] | I no longer feel I could stand by a verdict of guilty in this case. | 我认为我无法接受被告被判有罪 |
[20:17] | Moreover, I find that no reasonable jury | 并且 我认为理性的陪审团 |
[20:19] | could do so, either. | 也不会作出此判决 |
[20:20] | That leaves me no choice | 所以我没有选择 |
[20:22] | but to dismiss the charges against Tobias Carlyle. | 只能撤销对托拜厄斯·卡莱尔的指控 |
[20:26] | Mr. Cooper, I’m looking to you to ease my conscience here. | 库珀先生 我指望你让我的良心好过一些了 |
[20:29] | If Adrian McCaffrey is responsible for these murders, | 如果阿德里安·麦卡弗里该为这些谋杀负责 |
[20:32] | make the case and make it stick. | 查清楚 确保证据确凿 |
[20:33] | We’ll do everything we can. | 我们一定尽力 |
[20:38] | Tell me you got something on that APB, | 告诉我全境通告有结果了 |
[20:40] | because I just went by McCaffrey’s office — | 因为我刚去了麦卡弗里办公室 |
[20:42] | he was a no-show for all of his classes. | 他一节课都没去上 |
[20:44] | No, nothing on the APB. | 不 全境通告没结果 |
[20:45] | I’m following up on that cold case I looked into for you. | 我正在查你让我查的那个旧案子 |
[20:48] | – And? – I used your name to expedite the search | -然后呢 -我用你的名字加快了调查进度 |
[20:50] | and got 38 prints. | 得到了三十八个指纹 |
[20:51] | 13 were in the system. | 有十三个在系统里 |
[20:53] | Six of those were white men, but the oldest was 46. | 六个是白人男性 但最老的四十六岁 |
[20:55] | – Nah, that’s too young to be my guy. – I’m sorry. | -不对 太年轻不可能是我要找的人 -抱歉 |
[20:57] | I can forward you the names I’ve pulled, if that would help. | 我可以把名字给你 说不定有帮助 |
[20:59] | Nah, that’s unnecessary. | 不用了 |
[21:01] | Look, Aram, I’m gonna have to call you back, all right? | 阿兰姆 我待会儿再打给你 好吗 |
[21:11] | Who are you? Why are you following me? | 你是谁 为什么跟踪我 |
[21:15] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[21:17] | I’m supposed to watch you. | 我被派来盯着你 |
[21:20] | Why? Who wants me watched? | 为什么 谁要盯着我 |
[21:23] | My superiors. | 我的上级 |
[21:24] | They want to know why you’re interested | 他们想知道你为什么对 |
[21:25] | in Katarina Rostova’s father. | 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃的父亲感兴趣 |
[21:28] | – What makes you think I am? – You ran his prints. | -你为什么觉得我感兴趣 -你查了他的指纹 |
[21:33] | So you’re looking for him, too. | 所以你也在找他 |
[21:41] | I think you should let me go now. | 你应该放开我了 |
[21:51] | We’ll be watching, Agent Ressler. | 我们会盯着你的 雷斯勒探员 |
[22:03] | Mr. Carlyle! Mr. Carlyle, can we get a comment? | 卡莱尔先生 卡莱尔先生 说点什么好吗 |
[22:05] | – Do you have any plans to sue — – We have no comment. | -有起诉的计划吗 -无可奉告 |
[22:08] | Did you know Jenny Marciniak? | 你认识珍妮·马西尼克吗 |
[22:09] | Please, please, we’ll issue a formal statement shortly. | 拜托 我们很快就会发布正式声明 |
[22:11] | Tobias. Tobias. | 托拜厄斯 托拜厄斯 |
[22:13] | How’s it feel to finally be set free? | 终获自由感觉如何 |
[22:16] | Fantastic. | 很不错 |
[22:17] | If it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t be going home. | 如果不是你 我也回不了家 |
[22:19] | – Mr. Carlyle! – Mr. Carlyle! | -卡莱尔先生 -卡莱尔先生 |
[22:20] | – Mr. Carlyle! – Do you have any comment?! | -卡莱尔先生 -可以说点什么吗 |
[22:40] | The campus was a bust. No sign of McCaffrey. | 校园没收获 没找到麦卡弗里 |
[22:45] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[22:46] | It’s Dembe. I’m worried about him. | 是邓比 我很担心他 |
[22:49] | You think Reddington would actually punish Dembe? | 你觉得雷丁顿真的会惩罚他 |
[22:51] | Allah… | 阿拉 |
[22:53] | He wasn’t okay with what I did. | 他不能接受我的做法 |
[22:56] | And he certainly wasn’t okay with Dembe keeping it secret. | 而且显然不接受邓比瞒着他 |
[23:00] | I’m worried about what Reddington might do, | 我担心雷丁顿可能会做的事 |
[23:04] | how he might respond. | 他的反应 |
[23:06] | I put him in an impossible place. | 我害他陷入了两难 |
[23:08] | I asked him to hide the truth | 我让他替我保守秘密 |
[23:11] | because I thought my secret | 因为我认为我的秘密 |
[23:12] | was more justifiable than Reddington’s, | 比雷丁顿的秘密更正当 |
[23:13] | but the truth always comes out, | 但事实总会暴露 |
[23:15] | and someone always gets hurt. | 总会有人受伤 |
[23:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:25] | Okay. Uh, so, I found something. | 好了 我有线索了 |
[23:27] | You know how nobody has been able to locate Dr. McCaffrey? | 不是大家都找不到麦卡弗里博士吗 |
[23:30] | – Tell me you found him. – Aram, you’re a wizard. | -告诉我你找到了 -阿兰姆 你就是个巫师 |
[23:31] | No, I’m not really a wizard. | 我不是巫师 |
[23:33] | I just waited for Mr. Cooper to get a warrant, | 我只是等库珀先生弄到了搜查令 |
[23:34] | then pinged his phone. | 定位到了他的手机 |
[23:36] | He’s at the home of Margo Parish, | 他在玛戈·帕拉什家 |
[23:37] | another former student. | 是他以前的学生 |
[23:40] | Adrian McCaffrey. Where is he? | 阿德里安·麦卡弗里 他人呢 |
[23:41] | Right here. | 这里 |
[23:47] | Good. ‘Cause you’re under arrest. | 很好 因为你被捕了 |
[23:52] | How about a new Mercedes or a pickup truck? | 换辆梅赛德斯怎么样 或者皮卡 |
[23:55] | You want a brand-new pickup truck? | 你想要辆新皮卡吗 |
[23:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:02] | Might as well offer. | 还不如客气一下 |
[24:04] | You’d take one whether I wanted you to or not. | 反正我愿不愿意你都会照拿不误 |
[24:07] | A beer? | 啤酒吗 |
[24:08] | A beer, a life. | 啤酒 性命 |
[24:10] | You do what you want, no matter what I think. | 不管我怎么想 你还是会我行我素 |
[24:13] | Which you find unforgivable. | 而你觉得这无法原谅 |
[24:16] | You want to know what I find unforgivable? | 你想知道我觉得什么无法原谅 |
[24:18] | Aside from my suggesting you get a new car? | 除了我让你换辆新车的提议以外吗 |
[24:23] | You not seeing how forgiving I am. | 你不知道我多么容人 |
[24:26] | – You forgiving? ? – Hmm. | -你还容人 -嗯 |
[24:30] | My child betrayed everything I believed in. | 我的孩子背叛了我信仰的一切 |
[24:33] | She turned her back on my country and on me. | 她背叛了我 背叛了我们的国家 |
[24:36] | And because she was a traitor, | 因为她是叛徒 |
[24:38] | people assumed that I was one, as well. | 人们就认为我也是 |
[24:42] | What did I do — | 我怎么做了 |
[24:43] | I turn her in, | 我出卖她 |
[24:45] | turn my back on her the way she turned her back on me? | 像她背叛我那样背叛她吗 |
[24:49] | No, no. | 不 |
[24:51] | I went into hiding, | 我躲了起来 |
[24:54] | gave up my home, my granddaughter. | 放弃了我的家 我的孙女 |
[24:59] | Masha doesn’t even know I exist. | 玛莎甚至不知道我存在 |
[25:02] | You forgave Katarina. | 你原谅了卡特里娜 |
[25:04] | But not me. | 但没原谅我 |
[25:06] | I forgave my child. | 我原谅的是我自己的孩子 |
[25:12] | Good luck with the car. | 祝你能修车成功 |
[25:14] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[25:15] | I know how to hurt people I care about. | 我知道该怎么伤害我在乎的人 |
[25:17] | I came for advice on how to live with it. | 我来是想寻求建议 我该如何接受这件事 |
[25:21] | Yeah, well, I can’t help you with that. | 是吗 这点我帮不到你 |
[25:27] | I don’t know how that girl ended up in my cabin, | 我不知道那女孩怎么会在我的木屋里 |
[25:29] | but I am telling you that someone is trying to frame me. | 但我可以告诉你们 有人想陷害我 |
[25:32] | Really? | 是吗 |
[25:34] | Because it looks like people are trying to protect you. | 因为看起来好像是有人想保护你 |
[25:37] | See, we know the university suppressed | 我们知道大学方面压下了 |
[25:39] | the sexual-harassment allegation | 某位受害者 |
[25:40] | that was filed against you by one of the victims. | 对你的性骚扰指控 |
[25:42] | It wasn’t suppressed. It just wasn’t true. | 那不是被压下了 那根本就不是真的 |
[25:45] | Do you have an alibi for the night Lauren Key was murdered | 六年前 劳伦·基被谋杀的那晚 |
[25:47] | six years ago? | 你有没有不在场证明 |
[25:53] | Yes. | 有 |
[25:56] | That’s why I was at Margo’s house, | 所以我才去了玛戈家 |
[25:58] | to get her to come forward, | 想让她出面 |
[26:01] | – explain that I was with her that night. – With her? | -证明那晚我和她在一起 -和她在一起 |
[26:03] | We were seeing each other at the time of the original murders. | 最初的系列谋杀案期间 我们俩在约会 |
[26:06] | – But she’s… – A former student, yes. | -但她是… -我曾经的学生 是的 |
[26:09] | The rumor that I was having affairs | 说我和好几个学生有一腿 |
[26:10] | with several students was untrue. | 这传闻是错误的 |
[26:12] | I was having an affair, but with only one. | 我是和学生在一起了 但只有一位 |
[26:15] | I can prove that I didn’t kill Lauren Key. | 我可以证明我没有杀害劳伦·基 |
[26:19] | I have photos of Margo and me together that night, | 我有那晚和玛戈在一起的合照 |
[26:22] | over 200 miles away. | 在三百公里之外 |
[26:24] | So why didn’t you disclose this? | 那你当时为什么没说 |
[26:26] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[26:27] | If anyone had found out, I’d have lost my job. | 如果被人发现了 我会丢掉工作的 |
[26:30] | But now that I’m the lead suspect, | 但现在我已经是首要嫌疑人了 |
[26:32] | well, let’s just say that I would rather be unemployed | 这么说吧 比起余生在监狱里度过 |
[26:34] | than spend the rest of my life in prison. | 我宁愿失去工作 |
[26:37] | So, it’s confirmed — the B&B in West Virginia | 确认了 西弗吉尼亚的那家酒店 |
[26:39] | can provide documentation that McCaffrey and his girlfriend | 能够提供文件 证明麦卡弗里和他女朋友 |
[26:41] | were there the weekend Lauren Key was murdered. | 在劳伦·基被杀当晚住在他们那里 |
[26:43] | Which corroborates the photos his girlfriend gave us. | 和他女朋友给我们的照片相符 |
[26:46] | The reason we looked at McCaffrey in the first place | 我们最开始调查麦卡弗里的原因 |
[26:47] | was because of his connection to Key. | 就是他和基的关系 |
[26:49] | And the fact that Jenny Marciniak | 还因为珍妮·马西尼克 |
[26:51] | was found in his cabin. | 在他的木屋里被发现 |
[26:51] | A cabin he claims he never uses. | 但他声称他从没用过那里 |
[26:54] | Maybe McCaffrey’s right — maybe the killer knew that | 或许麦卡弗里是对的 或许凶手知道这一点 |
[26:55] | and put Marciniak there so we’d blame him. | 并把马西尼克关在了那里 就为了陷害他 |
[26:59] | I just hung up with someone on the custodial staff at Brockton | 我刚刚和布罗克顿大学的安保人员通完电话 |
[27:01] | who says they can confirm McCaffrey’s alibi, | 他们说能证实麦卡弗里的不在场证明 |
[27:03] | that he was grading papers the night Marciniak was taken. | 马西尼克被掳走的当晚他在批改作业 |
[27:06] | Looks like maybe McCaffrey was framed after all. | 看来麦卡弗里的确是被陷害的 |
[27:10] | If he’s not the killer… | 但如果他不是凶手 |
[27:11] | Then a guilty man may have just been set free. | 那我们可能刚刚放走了一个有罪之人 |
[27:16] | I hope I’m not bothering you. | 希望我没有打扰到你 |
[27:24] | A lot of guys inside… | 监狱里有很多人 |
[27:28] | they don’t have any hope. | 他们完全没有希望 |
[27:29] | Before you, what you did for me… | 在你出现 并为我做了那么多之前 |
[27:35] | I thought I was gonna die in there. | 我以为我会死在里面 |
[27:38] | I just told your story. | 我只是说出了你的故事 |
[27:39] | Yeah, well, | 是 但是 |
[27:42] | no one was listening to me before you, | 在你之前 没有人愿意听我说 |
[27:44] | so…thank you. | 所以 谢谢你 |
[27:50] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[28:05] | I’m sorry. I thought — That was inappropriate. | 抱歉 我以为 我不该那么做的 |
[28:07] | I never should’ve… | 我不该… |
[28:50] | You gave up a lot. | 你放弃了很多 |
[28:53] | That was hard. | 那很难 |
[28:58] | Sometimes, I forget how hard. | 有时候 我都会忘了那有多难 |
[29:01] | It looks like you came all this way for nothing. | 看来你大老远跑来这里 却一无所获 |
[29:07] | Why’d you do it? | 你为什么那么做 |
[29:10] | Why sacrifice so much | 为什么要牺牲那么多 |
[29:13] | that you end up… like this? | 变成…现在这样 |
[29:19] | Ah, it doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[29:21] | If Katarina were standing here instead of me, | 如果是卡特莲娜站在这里 而不是我 |
[29:24] | if it were she asking you why you did what you did | 如果是她问你为什么要那么做 |
[29:27] | after she’d betrayed you, what would you tell her? | 尽管她背叛了你 你会怎么回答她 |
[29:30] | It doesn’t matter, because she’s not here and she’s not asking. | 这不重要 因为她不在这里 她也没有问 |
[29:33] | – But if you could tell her… – I can’t! | -但如果你能回答她… -我不能 |
[29:35] | But if you could… | 但如果你可以… |
[29:43] | Love. | 爱 |
[29:47] | Love. | 因为爱 |
[29:51] | Love. | 因为爱 |
[29:58] | – Walk me through it again. – Well, the problem is that, | -再给我梳理一遍 -问题在于 |
[29:59] | even if Adrian McCaffrey is innocent — | 即使阿德里安·麦卡弗里是无辜的 |
[30:01] | It still doesn’t explain | 这还是不能解释 |
[30:02] | the death of a student in Stafford County | 斯塔福德郡那个学生的死 |
[30:04] | or the abduction of Jenny Marciniak. | 和珍妮·马西尼克的绑架 |
[30:06] | Who still can’t I.D. her attacker. | 她还是无法指认出攻击她的人 |
[30:07] | Well, whoever he is, he knows enough about the case | 无论他是谁 他对此案都足够了解 |
[30:10] | to stage a kill site at McCaffrey’s cabin. | 所以才能把麦卡弗里的木屋布置成谋杀现场 |
[30:12] | I might have a lead — the liquid nitrogen. | 我可能有线索了 液氮 |
[30:14] | – Were you able to source it? – I spoke to the lab. | -你查出来源了吗 -我问过实验室了 |
[30:16] | They managed to isolate a partial print on the bottom | 他们成功地从我们在木屋里发现的 |
[30:18] | of one of the canisters we found at the cabin. | 一罐液氮底部发现了一枚部分指纹 |
[30:21] | Belongs to a Paul Lamar. Works for Hersh Chemical. | 指纹的主人叫保罗·拉马尔 在赫什化工工作 |
[30:24] | You think he’s the killer? | 你觉得他就是凶手 |
[30:25] | Am I in some kind of trouble? | 我有麻烦了吗 |
[30:27] | We’d like to ask you a few questions. | 我们想问你几个问题 |
[30:28] | About the Brockton murder. | 是关于布罗克顿谋杀案的 |
[30:32] | I-I think I w-want an attorney. | 我想找位律师 |
[30:35] | I’d really, really missed having sex. | 我真的很久没做爱了 |
[30:42] | Well, let’s make a night of it. | 让我们好好干一晚上 |
[30:45] | I remember you told me once | 我记得你曾告诉过我 |
[30:46] | that there was something you missed even more than sex. | 还有比做爱更让你想念的东西 |
[30:51] | A hot basket of French fries? | 一篮新鲜出炉的炸薯条 |
[30:53] | There’s this awesome takeout burger place around the corner. | 在街角就有家很棒的外带汉堡店 |
[31:00] | When the tanks went missing, deep down, | 发现气罐不见时 我内心深处 |
[31:03] | I-I knew something was wrong, but I… | 感觉一定出了什么问题 但是我 |
[31:06] | I just — I didn’t know what. | 我只是 我不知道哪里出错了 |
[31:09] | I should’ve figured it out. | 我那时就应该弄清楚的 |
[31:12] | Can I tell you something? | 我能和你说些事吗 |
[31:13] | Thought we’ve told each other everything. | 还以为我们已经亲密无间了呢 |
[31:15] | Well, it’s a little embarrassing. | 因为这有点丢人 |
[31:16] | When we were at Brockton, I had a huge crush on you. | 我们还在布罗克顿大学时 我深深迷上了你 |
[31:21] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[31:23] | You were so cute. | 你那么可爱 |
[31:25] | I was going to ask you out, but… | 我打算约你出来 但是 |
[31:28] | Everything went all to hell. | 一切都被搞砸了 |
[31:30] | – She’s been obsessed with him for years. – Who? | -她已经沉迷于他很多年了 -谁 |
[31:33] | My stepdaughter, Kimberly Owens. | 我的继女 金伯利·欧文斯 |
[31:37] | Wish I’d gotten to know you back then. | 真希望我那时就认识你 |
[31:41] | Who knows how differently my life would’ve gone? | 没准我的人生会变得与众不同呢 |
[31:50] | I really wish you hadn’t found that. | 我真心希望你没发现它 |
[31:52] | You m-murdered my friends. | 你谋杀了我的朋友 |
[31:54] | It is not like that. | 不是你想的那样 |
[31:56] | Everything that I have done has been for us. | 我做的一切都是为了我们 |
[31:58] | Melissa. Krystala. | 梅莉莎 克里斯塔拉 |
[31:59] | Those w-women — they were distractions. | 那些女人 她们只会让你分心 |
[32:04] | I still remember the first time I saw you. | 我还记得第一次见到你的场景 |
[32:07] | It was Freshman Comp. | 在大学新生见面会上 |
[32:09] | And…you were so handsome, | 你是如此帅气 |
[32:11] | it’s like I could barely breathe. | 我就像要无法呼吸了 |
[32:15] | You didn’t notice me, but I still fell for you. | 你没注意到我 但我仍对你念念不忘 |
[32:20] | You killed them. | 你杀死了她们 |
[32:22] | All of them. | 她们所有人 |
[32:23] | Then. Now. | 以前的还有现在的 |
[32:25] | You’re insane. | 你疯了 |
[32:26] | No, don’t talk to me like that. | 不 别这么和我说话 |
[32:28] | After all I have done — | 在我付出了这么多后 |
[32:29] | You’re the reason I was in prison! | 就是因为你我才进监狱的 |
[32:31] | No, you confessed! | 不 是你供认了 |
[32:34] | Why would you do that, silly? | 你为什么要这么做 蠢货 |
[32:35] | Those girls — they were gone. | 那些女孩 她们死了 |
[32:36] | – I got rid of them for you. – Get away from me. | -我替你除掉了她们 -离我远点 |
[32:39] | No, don’t you dare walk out on me after all I have done — | 休想 我付出了这么多 你休想离开我 |
[32:42] | getting you a retrial, framing Dr. McCaffrey. | 给你复审的机会 陷害麦卡弗里博士 |
[32:44] | You should be thanking me. | 你应该感激我 |
[32:46] | I am the only reason you are out of prison! | 你能出狱只是因为有我 |
[32:48] | – I said get away from me. – No! Don’t you dare! | -我说了离我远点 -休想 你敢 |
[32:51] | I’m going to the police! | 我要去报警了 |
[32:52] | No! | 不行 |
[33:02] | We could’ve been so happy. | 我们本可以多么幸福啊 |
[33:11] | I always wished I could’ve opened up to you about this. | 我一直希望能够告诉你这件事 |
[33:15] | Maybe that’s the silver lining. | 也许那就是我的一线希望 |
[33:18] | I was 12, | 我十二岁的时候 |
[33:19] | and Stephanie Curtiss was the coolest girl in school. | 斯蒂芬妮·柯蒂斯是学校里最酷的女孩 |
[33:24] | And she invited me to her birthday party. | 她邀请我去参加她的生日派对 |
[33:27] | Turns out, she only invited me to humiliate me. | 结果 她只是想借此机会羞辱我 |
[33:32] | Her and her friends locked me in a freezer. | 她和她的朋友把我关在冰柜里 |
[33:35] | I was convinced I was gonna freeze to death. | 我当时觉得自己一定会被冻死 |
[33:36] | I was in there for almost an hour. | 我在里面待了将近一个小时 |
[33:42] | Did you know that, most hypothermia victims, | 你知道吗 大多数体温过低的受害者 |
[33:45] | before they die, they rip off their clothes? | 在他们死前 都会脱掉自己的衣服 |
[33:47] | Well, luckily, I didn’t get that far. | 幸运的是 我还没到那个地步 |
[33:58] | The sluts who threw themselves at you — | 那些扑向你的荡妇 |
[34:00] | they reminded me of Stephanie and her friends. | 她们让我想起了斯蒂芬妮和她的朋友们 |
[34:03] | So I gave them a taste of their own medicine. | 所以我就以其人之道 还治其人之身 |
[35:06] | – You gonna answer that? – It’s Elizabeth. | -你要接电话吗 -是伊丽莎白打来的 |
[35:09] | I’m sure she wants to know what I’m gonna do. | 她一定是想知道我准备做什么 |
[35:14] | That’s easy. | 很简单 |
[35:15] | You’re going to exact revenge. | 你需要报复 |
[35:18] | You didn’t. | 你没这么做 |
[35:20] | No. | 没有 |
[35:22] | No, and it nearly killed me. | 我没这么做 可这几乎要了我的命 |
[35:25] | You know what I did. | 你知道我做了什么 |
[35:26] | 惠空航空公司 电子机票 | |
[35:27] | You have no idea how I feel… | 你不会明白我的感受的 |
[35:29] | …surrounded by nothing but memories — | 世界空无一物 只有回忆 |
[35:31] | every Christmas, every time it rains. | 每个圣诞节 每个下雨天 |
[35:35] | The car. | 这辆车 |
[35:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:39] | The last time you saw Katarina was in the rearview mirror. | 你最后一次见到卡特莲娜是在后视镜里 |
[35:45] | Some memories you want to hold onto. | 一些你想紧紧抓住的记忆 |
[35:49] | Most haunt you like a curse. | 大部分只像挥散不去的诅咒 |
[35:53] | I’m not sure I know how to… | 我不确定自己知道如何… |
[35:56] | …live with Dembe’s betrayal. | 面对邓比的背叛 |
[36:01] | Get revenge, and that will pass. | 复仇 然后一切就会过去 |
[36:05] | Forgive it, it won’t. | 选择饶恕 你永远放不下 |
[36:09] | Are you at peace with the choice you made? | 你能安然面对自己的选择吗 |
[36:13] | I am. | 我能 |
[36:15] | I am because I loved her. | 我能是因为我爱她 |
[36:19] | The real question is, | 真正的问题是 |
[36:21] | how much do you love Dembe? | 你有多爱邓比 |
[36:45] | Going somewhere? | 要出门吗 |
[36:56] | My affairs are in order. | 我的事都安排好了 |
[36:58] | My only regret is, after all we’ve been through, | 我唯一的遗憾是 在我们经历了一切后 |
[37:03] | our friendship has to come this. | 我们的友谊竟到了这种地步 |
[37:07] | What is the “This” that our friendship has come to? | 我们的友谊到了”哪种地步” |
[37:11] | Our friendship was born | 我们的友谊诞生于 |
[37:14] | of suffering and desperation… | 苦难和绝望之中 |
[37:18] | trust and compassion. | 信任与同情之中 |
[37:23] | It grew in crisis and chaos, | 在危机和混乱中加深 |
[37:29] | matured in curiosity and scholarship. | 在求知与学识中成熟 |
[37:34] | Our life together has been… | 我们在一起的生活一直… |
[37:39] | peaceful simplicity. | 平静 简单 |
[37:42] | Our life together has been death-defying. | 我们的生活一直在挑战极限 |
[37:48] | I’m not sure if the right word is “Friendship”… | 我不知道正确的形容应该是”友情” |
[37:56] | …or “Love.” | 还是”爱” |
[38:02] | I just know it lives in me… | 我只知道它已成了我的一部分 |
[38:07] | …for as long as I live | 在我有生之年 |
[38:10] | and, hopefully, longer. | 希望能更久一些 |
[38:16] | I went away to… | 我离开了一阵 |
[38:20] | think about you and me, and… | 去思考我们的事 但是… |
[38:26] | …all I could think was that I missed you. | 我能想到的只有我想念你 |
[38:32] | Us. | 想念我们 |
[38:37] | You know, Elizabeth Keen has | 伊丽莎白·基恩一直 |
[38:40] | lied and deceived me | 欺骗隐瞒我 |
[38:42] | more times than I can count, | 次数多到我数不过来 |
[38:44] | and I’ve forgiven her every time. | 而我每次都宽恕她 |
[38:50] | But I realize… | 但我意识到 |
[38:54] | …you don’t need my forgiveness. | 你不需要我的宽恕 |
[39:00] | Ever. | 永远不需要 |
[39:05] | Because when it comes to “This”… | 因为到了”这个地步” |
[39:12] | …you can do no wrong. | 不会是你做错了什么 |
[39:17] | I appreciate that, Raymond. | 谢谢你这么说 雷蒙德 |
[39:24] | But I can’t forgive you. | 但我无法原谅你 |
[39:38] | I guess I don’t understand. | 我觉得我没听懂 |
[39:42] | No. | 是的 |
[39:45] | And I suppose you don’t. | 我猜你也不懂 |
[39:53] | Wh-Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[39:59] | I’ve followed your path long enough. | 我已经跟随你的步伐够久了 |
[40:04] | It’s time I follow my own. | 是时候跟随我自己的心声了 |
[40:52] | Any word from Reddington? | 有雷丁顿的消息吗 |
[40:55] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[40:57] | Or Dembe. | 邓比也没信 |
[41:03] | Your secret — | 你的秘密 |
[41:04] | the one you thought was more justifiable than his — | 那个你觉得比他的更正当的秘密 |
[41:08] | I have a secret, too, | 我也有一个秘密 |
[41:10] | one I thought was pretty justifiable, | 以前我也觉得很正当 |
[41:12] | but now I’m not so sure. | 但现在我不太确定了 |
[41:13] | You didn’t stop, did you, | 你没有停止 是吗 |
[41:16] | trying to find his real identity? | 试图找出他的真实身份 |
[41:18] | No, I didn’t. | 是的 我没有 |
[41:20] | I don’t know who he was, | 我不知道他是谁 |
[41:21] | but I think I found someone who might. | 但我找到了一个可能知道的人 |
[41:24] | Your grandfather. | 你的祖父 |
[41:26] | You found Reddington’s father? | 你找到了雷丁顿的父亲 |
[41:27] | Katarina’s. | 卡特莲娜的父亲 |
[41:29] | Look, all I have is a photo. | 但我只有一张照片 |
[41:30] | Can I see it? | 我能看看吗 |
[41:33] | Look, I know you were asking me not to pursue this, | 听着 我知道你让我不要追查了 |
[41:35] | and if you’re pissed at me, I get it, | 如果你生我的气 我理解 |
[41:36] | but I felt like I had a right to know. | 但我觉得我有权知道 |
[41:40] | My only regret is that I hit a dead end. | 我唯一的遗憾就是 这是条死胡同 |
[41:44] | Cause that guy… | 因为这个家伙 |
[41:46] | is a ghost. | 是个鬼魂 |
[42:06] | Agent Keen. | 基恩探员 |
[42:07] | What can I do for you? | 有什么能为你效劳 |
[42:10] | You could begin by saying “Hello” to your granddaughter. | 不如先跟你的外孙女打个招呼吧 |