时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Get out. | 下车 |
[00:23] | Through the door, up the stairs. | 从门进去 上楼 |
[00:26] | She’s waiting. | 她在等着了 |
[00:30] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[00:33] | Hello?! Where is she?! | 有人吗 她在哪儿 |
[00:36] | Please! I’m begging you! | 求你了 求你了 |
[00:37] | Help, Dad! | 救我 爸 |
[00:39] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[00:40] | That’s far enough. | 走到那儿就可以了 |
[00:43] | Zoey, are you okay?! | 佐伊 你还好吗 |
[00:47] | Please, let her down. | 求你了 放她下来 |
[00:48] | You brought the business manager? | 你带业务经理来了吗 |
[00:50] | Yes. She, uh, has the laptop, just like you said. | 是的 她带着电脑 都按你说的 |
[00:54] | Did you know, Susan, | 你知道吗 苏珊 |
[00:55] | that the richest 26 people on Earth | 世界上最富有的二十六个人 |
[00:57] | have as much wealth as the poorest 3.8 billion? | 拥有的财富跟余下的三十八亿人一样多 |
[01:01] | I find your boss’ wealth to be an act of immorality, | 我觉得你老板的财富有些不道德 |
[01:04] | so my friends and I are going to redistribute it | 所以我和我的朋友将会把它分成小份 |
[01:06] | in small amounts to those who need it more. | 重新分配给那些更需要的人 |
[01:09] | I-I will give you whatever you want | 我什么都可以给你 |
[01:11] | if you just please let Zoey down. | 请你放了佐伊 |
[01:13] | Sitting in the Fidelity Savings and Trust account | 富达存款和信托账户上 |
[01:15] | is $8.6-million bonus that Jacob was given | 有八百六十万红利是雅各布 |
[01:18] | for stopping the attempted unionization of his employees. | 成功阻止他的员工尝试成立工会所得 |
[01:21] | I want it. | 我要 |
[01:23] | You — Wait. Hang on, Susan. | 你 等一下 等一下 苏珊 |
[01:24] | Can we talk about this? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[01:25] | Wrong answer. | 错误的答案 |
[01:29] | Okay, okay, okay! Just, stop! | 好的好的 快停下 |
[01:31] | You have my routing numbers, Susan? | 你有我的转账账户 苏珊 |
[01:33] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[01:40] | It’s done. Now just let her go. | 好了 现在放了她 |
[01:43] | Not quite. But your firm has $36 million | 还不行 你的公司 |
[01:46] | at First Brooklyn Savings Bank. | 在布鲁克林第一储蓄银行还有三千六百万 |
[01:49] | It’s the surplus from your corporate tax cut, | 这是来自公司减税的盈余 |
[01:51] | money your board of directors intends to use | 你们董事会本来打算用这钱 |
[01:54] | to buy back stocks and boost profits | 来回购股票提高利润 |
[01:56] | at the expense of workers. | 而牺牲工人的利益 |
[01:58] | I want it. | 我要 |
[01:59] | Okay, no. I can’t do that. | 好 不 我不能这么做 |
[02:00] | I don’t have authorization to — | 我没有权利去 |
[02:02] | – Susan does. – If we can talk about this, I — | -苏珊可以 -我们能不能谈谈 |
[02:04] | No, no, stop. Stop! | 不不 停下 |
[02:06] | I just — I said stop! | 我说了 停下 |
[02:09] | Daddy! Please! | 爸 救我 |
[02:12] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 好的 |
[02:16] | Please, please, please! | 拜托 求你了 |
[02:17] | Thank you both. | 非常感谢你们二位 |
[02:20] | I can assure you these assets will be redistributed | 我可以向你们保证 这些钱 |
[02:22] | in a thoughtful manner to those in need. | 会在深思熟虑后重新分配给需要的人 |
[02:24] | Zoey, thank you. | 佐伊 谢谢你 |
[02:26] | Jacob, you can have your daughter back. | 雅各布 你可以带你女儿回去了 |
[02:37] | 第三世界 第136号 | |
[02:46] | Ted King? | 泰德·金 |
[02:47] | Donald Ressler, FBI. | 我是唐纳德·雷斯勒 联调局的 |
[02:50] | I was hoping to have a word with you and your wife. | 我想跟您和您的妻子谈谈 |
[02:51] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[02:53] | Just a few questions. Uh, may I come in? | 只是几个问题 我能进来吗 |
[02:55] | Is your wife at home? | 您妻子在家吗 |
[02:57] | My wife had been sick for some time. | 我妻子病了很长时间 |
[03:01] | Cancer. | 癌症 |
[03:04] | By the time the doctors found it, it was too late. | 医生发现时已经太晚了 |
[03:09] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 请您节哀 |
[03:11] | No need to be sorry. | 没必要觉得难过 |
[03:12] | We had a good life, Virginia and I. | 我们有精彩的一生 维吉尼亚和我 |
[03:17] | Well, I’m here to ask you about Katarina. | 我是来问您关于卡特莲娜的事 |
[03:21] | Who? | 谁 |
[03:22] | Your stepdaughter, Katarina Rostova. | 您的继女 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃 |
[03:26] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道那是谁 |
[03:27] | Now, Mr. King, if you expect me | 金先生 你觉得我会相信 |
[03:29] | to believe that you don’t know — | 你不认识 |
[03:30] | Well, I don’t care what you believe. | 我不在乎你相不相信 |
[03:32] | If my wife had a daughter, I think I’d know. | 如果我妻子有女儿 我觉得我会知道 |
[03:35] | What is this anyway? Why are you here? | 这到底是怎么回事 你为什么来这儿 |
[03:39] | We believe that your wife’s daughter | 我们相信你妻子之前婚姻的女儿 |
[03:41] | from a previous marriage may be able to help us | 也许能帮助我们 |
[03:43] | identify and capture the number one on our most wanted list — | 找到并抓获我们的头号通缉犯 |
[03:47] | Raymond Reddington. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[03:49] | Now… | 现在 |
[03:52] | about Katarina… | 关于卡特莲娜 |
[03:56] | I’m sorry you came all this way, | 我很抱歉你大老远来了 |
[03:59] | but I don’t know who this is. | 但我不知道这是谁 |
[04:01] | If my wife had a child from a previous relationship, | 如果我妻子之前的婚姻里有过孩子 |
[04:05] | she never told me. | 她也从未告诉过我 |
[04:08] | I hope you find this character you’re looking for. I really do. | 我希望你能找到你要找的这个人 真心希望 |
[04:12] | But I’m afraid I can’t help you. | 但恐怕我帮不了你 |
[04:21] | – Please, come in. – This is a first. | -请进 -第一次啊 |
[04:23] | – I have a lead. – You answering the door? | -我有线索了 -居然是你来应门 |
[04:25] | – The Third Estate… – Where’s Dembe? | -第三世界 -邓比在哪儿 |
[04:27] | …I know why they procured the surveillance equipment | 我知道他们之所以采购监控设备 |
[04:30] | to help them breach security systems | 是为了破坏那些 |
[04:32] | favored by the aristocrac– | 备受贵族青睐的安全系统 |
[04:35] | Are you listening?! | 你在听吗 |
[04:36] | In the six years I’ve known you, | 我认识你六年了 |
[04:38] | I can count on one hand the amount of times | 你和邓比不在一起的次数 |
[04:39] | I’ve seen you without Dembe, so, yeah, I’m listening — | 我一只手都能数过来 没错 我在听 |
[04:42] | for an answer to my question. | 听你给我的解释 |
[04:44] | Dembe and I are having a bit of a disagreement over methodology. | 邓比和我在处事方法上有一些分歧 |
[04:48] | – He thinks I’m being heavy-handed. – About what? | -他觉得我太严苛了 -关于什么 |
[04:51] | Finding the person who turned me in to the police. | 揪出那个把我举报给警察的人 |
[04:53] | He’s been unusually oppositional. | 他异常反对此事 |
[04:56] | I suggested he take some time | 我建议他花一些时间来 |
[04:57] | to more thoroughly reflect on my way of thinking. | 更彻底地考虑我的思维方式 |
[05:01] | – Which is? – A top advisor to the President | -指的是 -总统的一个高级顾问 |
[05:04] | is orchestrating a plot against your country. | 正在策划针对你们国家的阴谋 |
[05:07] | She’s engaged the Third Estate to help her. | 她正在鼓动第三世界来帮助她 |
[05:10] | Why? And who are they? | 为什么 第三世界是谁 |
[05:12] | During the French Revolution, | 在法国大革命期间 |
[05:14] | they were the 99%. | 他们是那99%的人 |
[05:15] | Their goal was to behead the 1% | 他们的目标 是消灭那1% |
[05:18] | in order to create a more perfect union. Sound familiar? | 从而创造一个更完美的联盟 听起来耳熟吗 |
[05:21] | Our 99% wants to soak the rich, not kill them. | 我们这99%只想剥削富人 而不是杀了他们 |
[05:24] | Tell that to the billionaires whose children | 去跟那些孩子被从自己家中 |
[05:26] | the Third Estate has abducted from their homes. | 绑票的亿万富翁说吧 |
[05:29] | The surveillance equipment. | 那些监控设备 |
[05:31] | Five abductions in the past 18 months — | 过去十八个月有五个孩子被绑架 |
[05:33] | ransomed for hundreds of millions of dollars. | 赎金有数亿美元 |
[05:36] | That’s terrible, but I seriously doubt kidnapping rich kids | 这糟透了 但是我很怀疑绑架富人家的孩子 |
[05:39] | is the plot against America Anna McMahon is orchestrating. | 是安娜·麦克马翰精心策划以对抗美国的阴谋 |
[05:42] | Or perhaps it’s a way to finance something more diabolical. | 或许这是一种更加穷凶极恶的积累资金的方式 |
[05:46] | Either way, it’s a symptom of where the world is right now — | 无论如何 这都是我们世界的现状 |
[05:50] | the rage of the many against the few. | 一种多数人对少数人的愤怒 |
[05:53] | Like the rage you have against the person who turned you in. | 就跟你对那个背叛你的人一样的愤怒 |
[05:55] | Both are indomitable. | 都是不屈不挠的 |
[05:57] | Anna McMahon oversees all our cases. | 安娜·麦克马翰监督我们所有的案件 |
[06:00] | So if we bring this to her, | 所以如果我们跟她讲 |
[06:01] | she’s gonna know we’re going after her. | 她就会知道我们在调查她 |
[06:03] | Well, that’d be perfectly awkward. | 那就太尴尬了 |
[06:04] | I almost wish I could be there | 我多么希望我可以面对面地 |
[06:06] | to see the expression on her face when she finds out. | 看到当她发现的时候脸上的表情 |
[06:09] | – The Third Estate? – You’ve heard of them? | -第三世界 -你听说过他们吗 |
[06:11] | I think they were mentioned in an intel briefing. | 我记得有份情报简报中提到过他们 |
[06:14] | Domestic political agitators. Small potatoes. | 国内政治煽动者 都是些小人物 |
[06:16] | According to Reddington, they’ve kidnapped the children | 根据雷丁顿的说法 他们绑架了 |
[06:18] | of some of the wealthiest people in the country. | 很多我国富人家的孩子 |
[06:20] | Zoey Mercer, Oliver Paige, | 佐伊·默瑟 奥利弗·佩奇 |
[06:22] | Matt Ford, Mia Walker, and Des Foy. | 马特·福特 米娅·沃克和德斯·福伊 |
[06:24] | Scions of oil, real estate, pharmaceuticals, and finance. | 石油 房地产 制药和金融领域的后代 |
[06:28] | These are high-profile scions from high-profile families. | 这些都是来自知名家族备受瞩目的接班人 |
[06:30] | If their kids had been abducted, why didn’t we know about it? | 如果他们的孩子被绑架了 我们怎么不知道 |
[06:32] | Because they threatened to kill them | 因为他们被威胁 如果告诉了任何人 |
[06:33] | if they told anyone, | 就杀了他们的孩子 |
[06:34] | so they made payments in private. | 所以他们都悄悄地交了赎金 |
[06:36] | And the children? Were they safely returned? | 那孩子们呢 他们被安全地送回来了吗 |
[06:37] | Four of them were, after their parents | 有四个已经回家了 他们的家长 |
[06:39] | – paid nearly $300 million. – And the fifth? | -付了将近三个亿的赎金 -第五个呢 |
[06:41] | Des Foy was taken two days ago. | 德斯·福伊在两天前被绑走的 |
[06:43] | Unlike the others, | 跟其他人不一样 |
[06:43] | his parents refused to make the secret settlement | 他的家长拒绝接受秘密和解 |
[06:45] | and went straight to the NYPD. | 并且直接找到了纽约警局 |
[06:47] | Aram, talk to the department. Tell them we will assist. | 阿兰姆 去跟警局讲 我们会协助他们 |
[06:50] | Keen, Ressler, talk to the Foys. | 基恩 雷斯勒 你们去和福伊家里人谈谈 |
[06:52] | I want options on how to | 我需要个方案 |
[06:53] | get their son back, and I want them fast. | 如何把他们的孩子救出来 越快越好 |
[06:57] | So much for small potatoes. | 小人物们到此为止了 |
[06:59] | Why’d he bring you this case? | 他为什么要给你这个案子 |
[07:00] | I don’t know or care. | 我不知道也不在乎 |
[07:01] | A life hangs in the balance. That’s reason enough for me. | 一条生命危在旦夕 这理由对我来说足够了 |
[07:03] | He has a reason. I’ve read your case files. | 他有理由 我看了你们的卷宗 |
[07:05] | – He always has a reason. – Yes. | -他永远都有理由 -没错 |
[07:08] | Or a target. | 或者目标 |
[07:11] | Your son tells me you hate going into the city. | 你的儿子跟我说你不喜欢进市区 |
[07:14] | But tomorrow, you’re gonna cross the river | 但是明天 你一定会穿过河 |
[07:17] | and see how the other half lives. | 看看城里人是怎么生活的 |
[07:20] | There’s a bus station at 136th and Lincoln. | 在林肯路和136街有个公交车站 |
[07:22] | Be there at 11:00 A.M., come alone, or your son dies. | 上午十一点 一个人来 不然你儿子死定了 |
[07:28] | How long ago did he call? | 他什么时候打的电话 |
[07:29] | – About an hour. – I’m not paying! | -大约一个小时前 -我不会付钱的 |
[07:30] | – Not one goddamn penny! – Don’t listen to him. | -一分钱都不付 -别听他的 |
[07:31] | Please don’t listen to him. We’ll pay. | 千万别听他的 我们会付钱的 |
[07:33] | If you go through with the ransom drop, | 如果你去付赎金的地点 |
[07:35] | we can use your money to lure them in. | 我们可以用你的钱引出他们 |
[07:36] | Five kids have been taken. | 已经有五个孩子被绑了 |
[07:38] | And you know why they keep on doing it? Because it works. | 你知道他们为什么一直这么干么 因为能要到钱 |
[07:41] | If we give in, someone else’s kid will be next. | 如果我们妥协 就会有下一个受害的孩子 |
[07:43] | – I don’t care. – I am not | -我不在乎 -我不会 |
[07:44] | – capitulating to terrorists! – I want my son. | -对恐怖分子让步 -我想要回儿子 |
[07:46] | Negotiation isn’t capitulation. | 协商不是让步 |
[07:48] | The longer you string them along, | 你拖延他们越久 |
[07:49] | the more opportunities we’ll have to locate your son. | 我们找到你儿子的机会就越大 |
[07:52] | You have every right to be angry. | 你完全有权愤怒 |
[07:54] | And when you’re angry, it’s difficult to trust people. | 但愤怒会让你很难信任别人 |
[07:56] | But you can trust us. Our only interest is Des’ safety. | 但你可以信任我们 我们只在乎德斯的安全 |
[08:00] | I’m not paying the ransom. | 我不会付赎金的 |
[08:02] | But…if you think it’ll help get him back… | 但 如果你们觉得这样有助于找回他 |
[08:06] | I will be on that bench tomorrow. | 我明天会去长椅上等 |
[08:12] | As Salaam Alaikum, Imam. | 你好 伊玛目 |
[08:13] | As Salaam Alaikum. | 你好 |
[08:18] | Na’eem tells me you rented out | 纳埃姆告诉我你为了斋月 |
[08:19] | his entire restaurant for Ramadan. | 租下了他整间餐馆 |
[08:22] | I wanted to sponsor a few iftars for the community. | 我想为社区提供几顿开斋饭 |
[08:25] | Now, you know I appreciate all your contributions. | 你知道我很感谢你的捐助 |
[08:28] | You basically built our new tea room. | 我们的新茶室几乎全是你出资建的 |
[08:30] | But I wish I saw less of your checks and more of you. | 但我希望少看到你的支票 多看到你 |
[08:37] | You look troubled. | 你看起来很困扰 |
[08:38] | I’ve lived by blind faith even when I don’t like what I see. | 我一直盲目遵从信仰 即使我并不喜欢我看到的 |
[08:43] | I’m not sure I can do that anymore. | 但我不确定我是否还能继续了 |
[08:54] | The Foys are playing ball. | 福伊夫妇愿意配合 |
[08:55] | I’ve already alerted a TAC unit. | 我已经通知了一支战术小队 |
[08:57] | Surveillance vans with audio feeds | 带有音频信号的监控车 |
[08:58] | are prepped and ready to go. | 已经就位 随时可以出发 |
[08:59] | Mr. Foy will be wearing a tracker. | 福伊先生会携带追踪器 |
[09:01] | We are gonna need Mother Superior’s okay? | 我们需要管家大妈的批准吗 |
[09:03] | I think where she’s concerned, | 她介意的那些问题 |
[09:04] | we’ll go with seeking forgiveness rather than asking permission. | 与其请求批准 不如事后再求原谅 |
[09:09] | I told you, it’s under control. | 我跟你说了 尽在掌控之中 |
[09:11] | – They suspect you. – Which is why I’m here. | -他们已经怀疑你了 -所以我才会来这里 |
[09:13] | So it never amounts to more than suspicion. | 让他们只能怀疑 |
[09:15] | Need I remind you what’s at stake? | 需要我提醒你事关重大吗 |
[09:17] | Sure, ’cause I’m gonna forget that the fate of the country | 当然要 毕竟我会忘了国家的命运 |
[09:20] | hangs in the balance. | 还悬而未决 |
[09:21] | Failure is unacceptable. | 失败是不可接受的 |
[09:22] | So is having no sense of humor. | 没有幽默感也一样 |
[09:24] | Why don’t you go take care of your problem | 不如你去解决你的问题 |
[09:25] | and I’ll take care of mine? | 我来解决我的 |
[09:28] | My word is my bond, and before I break my word, | 我的话就是我的承诺 而在我违背誓言之前 |
[09:31] | I will give my life. | 我会以生命相付 |
[09:33] | And you have given your word to your employer? | 你已经对老板作出了承诺吗 |
[09:37] | My bond with him extends through this life and into the next. | 我和他之间的约定将超越今生 直至来世 |
[09:41] | But it brings you no peace. | 但它无法给你带来平静 |
[09:45] | It has required compromise, | 我为此作出过妥协 |
[09:47] | lies, and killing… | 谎言 杀戮 |
[09:51] | seemingly without end. | 似乎永无止境 |
[09:54] | The first principle of Shariah | 伊斯兰教法的首要原则 |
[09:56] | is the preservation of human life. | 就是维系人命 |
[09:59] | Does your work with him save the lives of innocents? | 你们的工作能够拯救无辜者的生命吗 |
[10:02] | It did. | 以前能 |
[10:04] | Now I’m not so sure. | 现在我不能确定了 |
[10:06] | Perhaps this question is not about your employer, | 或许这问题并不是关于你老板 |
[10:10] | but about you. | 而是关于你自己 |
[10:14] | Perhaps you have begun to wonder, | 或许你已经开始疑惑 |
[10:15] | is there more to life than protecting him? | 除了保护他以外 生命是否还有别的意义 |
[10:19] | And my bond? | 那我的承诺呢 |
[10:23] | There are many Jihads in this world. | 这世上有很多圣战 |
[10:26] | But the hardest Jihad you will ever fight | 但你将遇到的最艰难的圣战 |
[10:29] | is the one with yourself. | 就是和你内心的斗争 |
[10:31] | It is our prophet’s ideal… | 我们先知的理想 |
[10:33] | peace be on him… | 愿主平安 |
[10:36] | to fulfill your oath… | 就是履行你的誓言 |
[10:39] | but not at the expense of your soul | 却无需玷污自己的灵魂 |
[10:43] | or finding your true intention in life. | 或是找到人生的真谛 |
[10:47] | Is it self-glory | 你是为了自我的荣耀 |
[10:49] | or in defense of a higher cause? | 还是为了捍卫更伟大的事业 |
[10:53] | If it is the latter… | 如果是后者 |
[10:56] | then you must always guard the purity of your intention | 那你必须一直保持初心的纯良 |
[10:59] | against corruption by Shaytan. | 防止被恶魔腐化 |
[11:10] | Relax. You’ve got eyes all around. | 放松 四处都有人盯着你 |
[11:11] | We’re gonna bring your son home. | 我们会带你儿子回家的 |
[11:13] | I’m still not giving him my money, so your plan better work. | 我还是不打算给钱 所以你们的计划最好有效 |
[11:17] | Aram, you good? | 阿兰姆 你好了吗 |
[11:18] | His cell’s up. I got him pinned. | 他的手机上线了 我定位到他了 |
[11:19] | HRT is standing by. | 人质救援小组正在待命 |
[11:21] | Mr. Foy, just do what they say. | 福伊先生 按他们说的做就行 |
[11:22] | We’ll make our approach when we know both you and Des are safe. | 在确保你和德斯的安全之后 我们就会行动 |
[11:27] | Aram, heads up. | 阿兰姆 注意 |
[11:28] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 开始吧 |
[11:29] | Uh, guys. That’s not his cell. | 各位 那不是他的手机 |
[11:32] | There’s a phone here. What should I do? | 这里有个手机 我该怎么办 |
[11:34] | Answer it. | 接电话 |
[11:39] | Hello? | 你好 |
[11:39] | – You have the routing number? – Yes. | -你拿到转账账号了吗 -是的 |
[11:41] | Aram, talk to me. Tell me you can pull that audio. | 阿兰姆 说话 告诉我你能录到通话内容 |
[11:44] | No, but I’m gonna try and triangulate that signal. | 不行 但我会试着三角定位一下信号源 |
[11:47] | I’m working on it now. | 努力定位中 |
[11:48] | Take your cellphone and drop it in the trash. | 拿出你的手机丢到垃圾桶里 |
[11:51] | Across the street is a coffee shop. | 街对面有家咖啡店 |
[11:53] | Go inside. | 进去 |
[11:57] | He dumped his cell. | 他把他的手机丢了 |
[11:58] | Asset’s on the move, headed south on Fordham. | 目标正在移动 朝福特汉姆街南面去了 |
[12:00] | – Aram? – Hang on. I’m working on it. | -阿兰姆 -等等 还在努力尝试中 |
[12:01] | Mr. Foy, we can’t hear that cell, | 福伊先生 我们听不到通话内容 |
[12:03] | but we’re right here with you. | 但我们还在这里 |
[12:05] | Inside, there is a young woman sitting near the window. | 里面 有一位靠窗坐的年轻小姐 |
[12:07] | She has something for you. | 她有东西要给你 |
[12:09] | Okay, guys, we got a problem. | 各位 我们遇到了一个问题 |
[12:10] | This signal is bouncing from mirror site to mirror site, | 这个信号在一个个镜像基站跳转 |
[12:12] | and I can’t seem to — Whoa. | 我好像找不到… |
[12:16] | – What happened? – I lost signal. | -怎么了 -我失去信号了 |
[12:17] | Caller hung up. | 呼叫者挂电话了 |
[12:18] | They’re operating Foy. Someone’s got eyes. | 他们在指挥福伊 有人在监视 |
[12:21] | I’m guessing they got a spotter out here. | 我猜他们在外面布置了暗哨 |
[12:23] | See if you can pull him up on our recon feeds and get a visual. | 看看你能不能把他拉进我们的侦讯画面里 |
[12:26] | Mr. Foy, be careful. | 福伊先生 小心一点 |
[12:27] | It seems like we’re dealing with a team here. | 看来我们要对付的是一个团伙 |
[12:30] | Aram, let me know if you get a visual and a location. | 阿兰姆 有画面和地点了立马告诉我 |
[12:34] | I’m working on that now. | 努力尝试中 |
[12:35] | Now they’re directing me to a car. | 他们给我安排了一辆车 |
[12:37] | – Do I get in? – What car? Where? | -我要上车吗 -什么车 在哪 |
[12:39] | Black Mercedes. Out back, I think. | 黑色奔驰 后门 应该是 |
[12:42] | – There! – Okay, yes, we got your spotter. | -那里 -我们找到监视你的暗哨了 |
[12:44] | Hotel rooftop. 137th and Rider. | 酒店屋顶 137街和赖德街交口 |
[12:51] | Yes? | 喂 |
[12:51] | Who are you talking to, Mr. Foy? | 你在跟谁讲话 福伊先生 |
[12:53] | – What? No one. – You bring friends? | -什么 没人啊 -你带了朋友吗 |
[12:55] | Some sort of K&R team that you think can help? | 你以为就你那破团队有用吗 |
[12:57] | No, no, wait. Now, you listen to me. | 没有 没 等等 你听我说 |
[13:04] | That was a mistake, David. | 你真的犯了大错 大卫 |
[13:12] | Whoever you are, I’m gonna use | 不管你是谁 我会 |
[13:14] | every dollar I have to hunt you down. | 用尽每一分钱来抓到你 |
[13:16] | Agent Ressler, black G-Wagon headed your way. | 雷斯勒探员 一辆黑色奔驰朝你的方向去了 |
[13:26] | All right, the spotter is packing up, | 暗哨起身了 |
[13:27] | headed for the fire escape on the east side of the building. | 朝这栋楼东侧的太平梯走了 |
[13:57] | – You assured me. – Mr. Foy, please calm down. | -你们向我保证过的 -福伊先生 请冷静 |
[14:00] | Don’t tell me to calm down. You don’t tell me anything. | 不要跟我说冷静 你没资格跟我说 |
[14:02] | I should never have listened to you. | 我就不应该听你们的 |
[14:04] | Mr. Foy, we’re absolutely doing everything in our power — | 福伊先生 我们真的尽力了 |
[14:06] | Uh, how do you want to handle this? | 你想怎么处理这个 |
[14:07] | – Give me that. – No! | -给我 -不要 |
[14:11] | Hello. It’s me. I’m here. | 喂 是我 我在这 |
[14:13] | No, please. Call my dad. | 不要 求求你给我爸打电话 |
[14:14] | He’s rich. He’ll pay. | 他很有钱 他会付钱的 |
[14:16] | I gave you instructions. | 我给你了指令 |
[14:18] | You disobeyed them, so we’re done. | 你却不服从 所以我们的交易结束了 |
[14:21] | Please, no! | 求你了 不要 |
[14:35] | There’s got to be a clue in here somewhere. | 肯定会有线索的 |
[14:39] | The wardrobe, those masks. | 这套行头 这些面具 |
[14:41] | Why are they wearing those masks? | 他们为什么要戴这种面具 |
[14:42] | I feel like we’re responsible for what happened. | 我觉得我们对发生的一切负有责任 |
[14:44] | They look like death masks. | 它们看起来像死亡面具 |
[14:46] | If we hadn’t lost the father, if I’d found that spotter, | 如果我们没跟丢父亲 如果我找到了暗哨 |
[14:48] | we could’ve found out where they were and stop– | 我们本能找到他们在哪并阻止 |
[14:50] | Des Foy is dead because his father | 德斯·福伊是因为他父亲 |
[14:52] | refused to pay the ransom. | 拒绝支付赎金而死的 |
[14:53] | That’s on him. | 这是他的错 |
[14:55] | If we don’t catch these guys and someone else dies, | 如果我们没抓住这些家伙 其他人死了 |
[14:57] | that’s on us. | 那是我们的错 |
[15:00] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[15:02] | – What’s it? – The rack. | -什么 -拷问台 |
[15:03] | – Uh, what about the rack? – That’s our lead. | -拷问台怎么了 -这就是我们的线索 |
[15:05] | A torture device from the 18th century? | 一个来自十八世纪的刑具 |
[15:07] | Antique weapons. The rare and the macabre. | 古董级刑具 罕见且恐怖 |
[15:10] | Do you know who trades in them? | 你知道有谁卖这个吗 |
[15:11] | Oh my, yes. I know just the person. | 我的天 我刚好认识这么个人 |
[15:14] | Marie Mortel. Thumbscrews. | 玛丽·莫特尔 拇指夹 |
[15:17] | Iron spiders. The occasional Judas Cradle. | 铁蜘蛛 特定的犹大摇台 |
[15:20] | What’s your fancy? | 你想找什么样的 |
[15:21] | I’m texting you a picture of the rack | 我给你发凶手用的 |
[15:23] | used by the kidnappers. | 拷问台的照片 |
[15:25] | Can you send it to her and tell us what she knows about it? | 你能把照片发给她问她知道些什么吗 |
[15:28] | Gladly. I’ve been meaning to pay her a visit. | 正好 我一直想去看看她 |
[15:32] | Judas Cradle. People use this? | 犹大摇台 有人用这个 |
[15:34] | 真实的中世纪 中世纪百科全书 犹大摇台 | |
[15:35] | Yes. Often quite voluntarily. | 没错 经常是自愿的 |
[15:41] | Dembe. | 邓比 |
[15:43] | How are we? | 怎么样了 |
[15:45] | I’m a student conforming to your teachings. | 我是一个很听话的学生 |
[15:47] | Some of which I like, some of which I don’t. | 有些事我喜欢 有些我不喜欢 |
[15:50] | I don’t expect you to like it all. | 我并不指望你都喜欢 |
[15:53] | And you can leave at any time. | 你随时可以离开 |
[15:57] | But if you stay, I need to know I can count on you. | 但如果你要留下来 我需要确认你靠得住 |
[16:02] | My word is my bond. | 我的话就是我的承诺 |
[16:05] | Yes. | 没错 |
[16:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:09] | I want you to set a meeting with Maxwell Ruddiger. | 希望你帮我安排和麦克斯威尔·鲁迪格的会面 |
[16:12] | Very few people knew I was in New York | 我被捕当天 没几个人知道 |
[16:14] | on the day I was arrested. | 我人在纽约 |
[16:16] | He was one. He was there. | 他知道 他也在当地 |
[16:18] | So, please, call Ruddiger. | 所以麻烦你联系鲁迪格 |
[16:22] | What do you plan to do with him? | 你打算拿他怎么办 |
[16:24] | I have no plan one way or another. | 不管是什么情况 我都还没想好 |
[16:33] | The hood worn by the executioner who beheaded Anne Boleyn. | 安妮·博林刽子手所戴的头罩 |
[16:38] | Your basic enema pump. | 灌肠泵 |
[16:41] | Skull crusher. | 头颅粉碎机 |
[16:47] | Judas Cradle, of course. | 犹大摇台 当然了 |
[16:50] | And the pistol used | 还有1866年 |
[16:51] | in the attempted assassination of Bismark in 1866. | 行刺俾斯麦未遂的手枪 |
[16:56] | Oh, my goodness! A holy nail. | 我的天啊 圣钉 |
[16:59] | One of 30 in existence. | 仅存的三十只之一 |
[17:01] | Discovered at the base of the True Cross | 发现于真十字架底部 |
[17:03] | and placed in the Basilica of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem. | 后存放于耶路撒冷的圣墓教堂 |
[17:06] | Marie, you’ve outdone yourself. | 玛丽 你真是太厉害了 |
[17:08] | I’m not the one who beat death by lethal injection. | 比不过在死刑针下存活的人 |
[17:12] | Is it too much to ask you’ve brought me one of the syringes? | 如果问你是否带来其中一支注射器会不会太过分 |
[17:15] | I didn’t. | 我没带 |
[17:16] | But whatever object does lay me low, | 但如果搞晕我的物件 |
[17:18] | I’d be honored if it ended up in your collection. | 能够忝列你的收藏之中 我会深感荣幸 |
[17:20] | So, what brings you? Are you buying or selling? | 那什么风把你出来了 打算买还是卖 |
[17:22] | I’m wondering if you can help us locate… | 我想知道你是否能帮我们找到 |
[17:27] | this — an ancient device resurrected to inflict contemporary pain. | 这个重现人世的古老刑具 |
[17:32] | Constitutio Criminalis Theresiana. | 特雷西亚刑法 |
[17:35] | The criminal code of Maria Theresia, | 奥地利首位女大公玛利亚·特雷西亚 |
[17:37] | archduchess of Austria. | 所制定的刑法典 |
[17:39] | Promulgated in 1768 | 于1768年颁布 |
[17:41] | to unify criminal law throughout Europe. | 以统一欧洲地区的刑法 |
[17:43] | The rack is part of a legal code? | 这种拷问台也属于法典一部分吗 |
[17:45] | A key part — judicial torture. | 关键的一部分 司法酷刑 |
[17:47] | That is a rare piece. Belongs in my collection. | 十分罕见 应该归我收藏 |
[17:51] | Help us find it, and I’ll make sure that happens. | 你帮我们找到 我保证它会属于你 |
[17:53] | I’ll ask around. | 我去打听打听 |
[17:54] | If it’s authentic, I’ll find its provenance. | 如果是真品 我会查清楚它的来历 |
[17:56] | But enough shop talk. | 公事就说到这里吧 |
[17:57] | I have to show you a saber | 我必须给你看一把马刀 |
[17:59] | Genghis Khan used to kill hordes of hordes. | 成吉思汗用它杀了大群的游牧民 |
[18:02] | Forgive the pun, but it’s to die for. | 原谅我的双关语 但它真的值得付出生命 |
[18:08] | I’ve been thinking a lot about our last conversation. | 关于我们上次谈话 我想了很多 |
[18:13] | Well, I appreciate you calling. | 感谢你联系我 |
[18:15] | You said you remembered something. | 你说自己记起了某些事 |
[18:17] | I’m afraid I wasn’t completely upfront with you before. | 恐怕我之前对你没有完全坦诚 |
[18:21] | About what? | 什么事呢 |
[18:22] | I met Virginia in 1998. | 我和维吉尼亚相识于1998年 |
[18:26] | The love of my life. | 她是我此生挚爱 |
[18:27] | I-I knew it the moment I laid eyes on her. | 第一眼看到她的时候 我就知道 |
[18:31] | She told me she was from Saint Petersburg, | 她说自己来自圣彼得堡 |
[18:34] | uh, that she’d split with her husband in her 40s, | 她在不惑之年离开丈夫 |
[18:38] | came to America to start over, | 来到美国重新开始 |
[18:41] | and spent the rest of her life here. | 余生也在这里度过 |
[18:44] | T-That was that. | 原本是这样 |
[18:46] | Until about eight years ago. | 但八年前 |
[18:49] | I found a photograph | 我在卧室的 |
[18:51] | between the pages of a book in the bedroom. | 一本书里找到一张照片 |
[18:55] | She said it was the only photo she had of her daughter… | 她说这是自己与女儿的唯一一张合影 |
[19:00] | and that they’d had a falling-out | 她们有过不和 |
[19:03] | and that she hoped that they would reconnect at some point. | 她希望什么时候能恢复联系 |
[19:10] | They were in touch? | 她们还有接触吗 |
[19:11] | Uh, no, I-I don’t think so. | 没有 我觉得没有 |
[19:13] | But they could have been. | 但其实可以的 |
[19:15] | Virginia didn’t talk about it. | 维吉尼亚没怎么谈 |
[19:17] | She said it was “Too painful,” | 她说”太难受了” |
[19:20] | that, uh, the falling-out that they had had | 她说她们的争吵 |
[19:23] | was her “Greatest regret.” | 是她此生最大的遗憾 |
[19:27] | I see. | 明白 |
[19:28] | Near the end, Virginia wrote her a letter. | 维吉尼亚临终前给她写了一封信 |
[19:32] | Uh, I don’t know if she wrote any other letters, | 我不知道她还有没有写过别的信 |
[19:37] | but by that time, she was in hospice, | 但那时候她人在临终疗养院 |
[19:40] | so she asked me to mail it. | 所以她叫我帮忙寄出去 |
[19:42] | It was her way of clearing the air, I guess. | 那大概就是她表示和好的方式 |
[19:45] | Get some closure before she… | 来个了结 赶在… |
[19:49] | Well, anyway… | 总之 |
[19:52] | She gave me the address, and I mailed it. | 她告诉我地址 我寄信出去 |
[19:54] | Mailed it where? | 寄到哪里 |
[19:55] | Post Office box. Upstate New York. | 邮政信箱 纽约上州 |
[19:58] | Do you remember the address? | 你记得那个地址吗 |
[19:59] | This girl, Virginia’s daughter. | 这个女孩 弗吉尼亚的女儿 |
[20:02] | Katarina, uh, Rostova, you call her. | 你们叫她卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃 |
[20:06] | I looked her up. | 我查过她 |
[20:09] | They say she’s some kind of Russian spy. | 他们说她是俄罗斯间谍 |
[20:15] | Yes. She was a Russian spy. | 没错 她曾是俄罗斯间谍 |
[20:19] | I’m sorry. Uh, give me a minute. | 抱歉 稍等一下 |
[20:22] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[20:23] | Remember the getaway car? Black Mercedes? | 还记得那辆逃逸车吗 黑色奔驰 |
[20:25] | – Yeah, I remember. – Aram uncovered | -嗯 我记得 -阿兰姆查到了 |
[20:27] | a suspicious-vehicle report filed 48 hours ago — | 四十八小时前上报的一份可疑车辆报告 |
[20:29] | black Mercedes G-Wagon, no plates. | 黑色奔驰G系 没有车牌 |
[20:32] | Right. Who filed it? | 好 谁上报的 |
[20:32] | Della Whitmore, the pharmaceutical heiress. | 德拉·惠特莫尔 药物公司的女继承人 |
[20:35] | Apparently she spotted the car loitering outside her mansion. | 显然她看到那车在她家附近闲逛 |
[20:38] | – Does she have kids? – 22-year-old son. | -她有孩子吗 -二十二岁的儿子 |
[20:40] | All right. Text me the address. | 好的 把地址发给我 |
[20:43] | I’m sorry. My apologies, Mr. King. | 抱歉 真对不起 金先生 |
[20:45] | Your wife, we believe | 你的妻子 我们认为 |
[20:47] | she may have been running from someone or something. | 她或许在逃避某人或某事 |
[20:52] | If that’s true… | 如果真是如此 |
[20:55] | then I really didn’t know her. | 那我真的不了解她 |
[21:02] | Mrs. Whitmore, I need you to tell us | 惠特莫尔太太 你得告诉我们 |
[21:04] | exactly what they said. | 他们具体说了什么 |
[21:07] | They said that they would call us back with demands | 他们说会打电话来告诉我们赎金数额 |
[21:12] | and that they’d kill him if we didn’t do as instructed. | 如果我们不按照要求办事他们就杀了他 |
[21:16] | – And you called the police? – They told us not to. | -你通知警察了吗 -他们说不许报警 |
[21:18] | This is a terrible situation, but I have to tell you | 这是个不幸的局面 但我得告诉你们 |
[21:22] | that the last person whose son was taken… | 上一个儿子被绑走的人 |
[21:25] | refused to pay the ransom, and his son was killed. | 拒绝付赎金 于是他的儿子死了 |
[21:27] | They’re all too well aware of that. | 他们都很清楚 |
[21:30] | How are you holding up, Dell? | 你们还好吧 小德 |
[21:32] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:34] | – You know each other. – Marcus. | -你们认识 -马库斯 |
[21:37] | These are the agents I was telling you about. | 这就是我跟你说的那些探员 |
[21:40] | My son is dead because of them. | 我儿子的死都怪他们 |
[21:42] | Please, I’m begging you. | 拜托 我请求你们 |
[21:45] | Do not listen to a word they say to you. | 别听信他们说的话 |
[21:55] | Excuse me. We’re looking for Noel Gerrick. | 打扰 我们在找尼尔·盖瑞克 |
[21:58] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[22:08] | And there he goes. | 他走了 |
[22:15] | Wouldn’t a racetrack be better suited to this sort of activity? | 难道不该在赛道上飙车吗 |
[22:18] | He used to come here all the time as a kid. | 他小时候常来这里 |
[22:20] | When he made his first billion, he bought the park. | 当他赚到十亿美金后 就把公园买了下来 |
[22:22] | He loves this place. | 他喜欢这里 |
[22:28] | I’m Steve Homan. And you are? | 我是斯蒂夫·霍曼 你呢 |
[22:30] | Bored to tears. | 太无聊了 |
[22:31] | Tell me, why is it that men your age feel the need | 告诉我 为什么你这个年纪的人觉得 |
[22:34] | to compensate for an increasingly flaccid penis? | 需要用别的事物来弥补疲软老二的挫败呢 |
[22:37] | It’s only natural. | 这不过是自然规律 |
[22:38] | So is cholera. | 霍乱也是 |
[22:41] | I do hope you’re not the poor man’s girlfriend. | 我希望你不是这可怜人的女友 |
[22:43] | Don’t be perverse. | 别瞎说 |
[22:45] | I’m much too old to be his girlfriend. | 我太老根本做不了他女友 |
[22:47] | I’m his daughter. | 我是他女儿 |
[22:49] | Well, aren’t you being a good sport. | 你可真是个好姑娘 |
[22:52] | You shouldn’t go out there. | 你不应该过去 |
[22:55] | Men my age don’t compensate. | 我这个年龄的男人无需用他物弥补 |
[22:57] | We do what we want. | 我们随心所欲 |
[22:59] | Youth compensates. | 年轻人才需要 |
[23:01] | With disrespect and poor taste. | 用不敬和低俗品味 |
[23:04] | Mister, you gotta move. | 先生 你得离开 |
[23:06] | Let’s say he’s doing about 100. | 假设他开一百迈 |
[23:07] | The stopping distance will be around 600 feet. | 刹车距离大概是两百米 |
[23:11] | A flaccid, old man could never think that fast. | 一个疲软的老男人反应绝对没那么快 |
[23:17] | Perhaps your father has a bit more pep in his step than you think. | 也许你父亲比你想像的还要宝刀未老 |
[23:21] | You trying to get yourself killed?! | 你找死吗 |
[23:23] | What the — | 什么 |
[23:24] | Scoot over, Noel. I’m driving. | 挪过去 尼尔 我来开车 |
[23:28] | Just to be clear, you want us to pay the ransom. | 我把话挑明了 你们是希望我们付赎金 |
[23:31] | Absolutely. These are kidnappers, not killers. | 是的 这些是绑架犯 不是杀手 |
[23:34] | – They killed my son. – I-I’m sorry, yes. | -他们杀了我的儿子 -很抱歉 是的 |
[23:37] | And they will pay dearly for that. | 他们绝对会为此付出代价 |
[23:38] | But what I’m trying to say is that everyone who has paid | 但我想说的是付了赎金的人 |
[23:41] | the ransom has gotten their child back. | 他们的孩子都活着回来了 |
[23:43] | And given these killers the incentive to take another child. | 从而激励了这些杀手去抓别人的孩子 |
[23:46] | We’ll track your payment. | 我们会追踪你们的款项 |
[23:47] | It should lead us to them before they can take anyone else. | 应该能在他们下次下手前找到他们 |
[23:50] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[23:52] | This is Agent Ressler. | 我是雷斯勒探员 |
[23:53] | Yeah, hi. This is Jake Li over at the Postbox Elite in Wilmington. | 你好 我是威明顿英才邮箱的杰克·李 |
[23:57] | Got a message the FBI was interested in some security footage? | 我收到信息说联调局对一些监控录像感兴趣 |
[24:00] | That’s right. We’re looking for a person who picked up | 对 我们在找一个从642号信箱 |
[24:03] | a letter from Box 642 | 拿走了一封信的人 |
[24:05] | in probably the first week of February. | 时间大概在二月的第一个礼拜 |
[24:07] | This is a terribly difficult decision. | 要做这个决定真的很困难 |
[24:09] | Actually, it’s not. | 其实并不是 |
[24:11] | Finally. We agree on something. | 终于 我们还是有点共识的 |
[24:14] | Could Marcus and I have a moment? | 我能和马科斯单独谈谈吗 |
[24:16] | Of course. Take your time. | 当然 慢慢来 |
[24:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:25] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[24:26] | I was about to ask you the same thing. | 我也想问你同样的话 |
[24:28] | Yeah, just, uh, tracking a letter I was expecting. | 我在追踪一封信件的下落 |
[24:32] | All’s good. | 一切顺利 |
[24:35] | What the hell is wrong with you?! | 你到底是怎么回事 |
[24:37] | Stop the car! Let me out! | 停车 放我出去 |
[24:40] | I suspect you have an interest in history, Noel. | 我猜你会对历史感兴趣 尼尔 |
[24:44] | Did you know, shortly before her date with the guillotine, | 你知道就在上断头台之前 |
[24:47] | Marie Antoinette had a chance to escape from France? | 玛丽·安托瓦内特曾有机会逃离法国吗 |
[24:50] | But she just couldn’t bear to travel like a commoner. | 但她无法忍受像平民一样出行 |
[24:53] | She insisted on a rosewood carriage lined in ivory, | 她坚持要乘坐象牙衬里的红木马车 |
[24:55] | large enough for herself, | 马车要大到足以容纳她自己 |
[24:58] | three chambermaids, four footmen, | 三个女仆 四个男仆 |
[25:00] | and all of their luggage. | 还有所有人的行李 |
[25:02] | The finished product was so decadent, | 但最终的成品太不实用了 |
[25:04] | it could only go about 2 miles per hour | 在完全散架之前 |
[25:06] | before breaking down altogether. | 它每小时大概只能前进两英里 |
[25:08] | Just imagine if this had been her getaway car. | 想象一下如果她没有乘坐这辆马车逃跑 |
[25:11] | She could’ve settled in London | 在剩下的五十年里 她就可以在伦敦定居 |
[25:13] | and eaten cake for the next 50 years. | 吃着蛋糕 颐养天年 |
[25:16] | Good golly. I haven’t moved this fast | 天哪 自从在旱冰场第一次和简恩·帕森斯 |
[25:18] | since my first date with Jenn Parsons at the roller rink. | 约会之后我还没移动过这么快 |
[25:22] | If we could maybe just pull over? Talk outside the car? | 我们就不能靠边停车 出去谈吗 |
[25:24] | Constitutio Criminalis Theresiana. | 特雷西亚刑法 |
[25:28] | The criminal code that sanctioned Marie’s beheading | 判决玛丽被斩首 |
[25:31] | as well as judicial torture. | 并接受司法酷刑的刑法典 |
[25:34] | The rack was a particularly gruesome tool | 拷问台是旧制度的酷刑用具中 |
[25:37] | in the Ancien Regime’s torture kit. | 特别令人毛骨悚然的一种 |
[25:40] | I understand you purchased one at auction. | 我知道你在拍卖会上买了一个 |
[25:43] | I like legal history, how laws were enforced. | 我喜欢研究法史 和法律的执行过程 |
[25:46] | A rather peculiar hobby I’d love to hear more about, | 虽然我也想再听你讲讲这种特别的爱好 |
[25:50] | but as I’m pressed for time, let’s focus on the rack. | 但鉴于时间紧迫 我们还是说那个拷问台吧 |
[25:53] | – Who did you sell it to? – Nobody. | -你把它卖给谁了 -我没卖 |
[25:55] | -Is this vinyl? -It’s premium vinyl. | -这是乙烯贴膜吗 -特级乙烯 |
[25:58] | Good. The blood will wipe right off. | 很好 血溅到上面很容易被擦掉 |
[26:00] | Please! Watch where you’re going! | 拜托 看着点路 |
[26:02] | -A name. -I didn’t sell it. | -告诉我买方姓名 -我没有卖它 |
[26:04] | I-I’m not a dealer. I’m a collector. | 我不是商人 我是收藏家 |
[26:07] | Where’s your collection? | 你的藏品在哪儿 |
[26:11] | That’s your decision? | 这就是你们的决定 |
[26:12] | – It’s the right thing to do. – For who? Not your son. | -这是正确的选择 -对谁 不是你儿子吧 |
[26:15] | We sent two children to war — in Iraq and Afghanistan. | 我们把两个孩子送上了战场 在伊拉克和阿富汗 |
[26:18] | That wasn’t “Good” for them, either. | 这对他们来说也不是明智的决定 |
[26:21] | But it was the right thing to do. | 但那是正确的事 |
[26:22] | Trust me, it’s not the same thing. | 相信我 这两者无法相提并论 |
[26:23] | No, it’s not. | 是不能 |
[26:25] | In a war, the enemy is hard to defeat. | 在战争中 敌人是很难被打败的 |
[26:28] | If you do your job, then this enemy, | 但如果你们做好本职工作 那这个敌人 |
[26:31] | whoever they are, should be easy to defeat. | 无论是谁 都很容易被打败 |
[26:35] | Do your job, | 做好你们的本职工作 |
[26:36] | and then we can do the right thing and save our son. | 那我们就能做正确的事 然后救出我们的儿子 |
[26:43] | Anything? | 有进展吗 |
[26:44] | An address. | 一个地址 |
[26:49] | Aram, hey. What do we know? | 阿兰姆 现在什么情况 |
[26:51] | Exposed on all sides. Poor sight lines on our end. | 四面都会暴露 我们这面的视野很差 |
[26:54] | – No easy point of entry. – Unsubs? | -不容易进入 -嫌犯呢 |
[26:56] | Spotters count six. Could be double that. | 观察到六个人 也许有双倍 |
[26:58] | – No way to tell. – Can you get us cameras inside? | -没法知道 -能看到里面的情况吗 |
[27:00] | My team can snake a borescope down 300 feet of sewer line, | 我的人能沿污水管道下一个90米的管道镜 |
[27:03] | up through the kitchen sink, but I can’t do it here. | 从厨房的地漏探上去 但从这里不行 |
[27:05] | Not while remaining unseen. | 没视野的时候不行 |
[27:07] | – What about their cameras? – Whose cameras? | -他们的摄像头呢 -谁的摄像头 |
[27:09] | Uh, well, it appears they have IR bullet cams, | 他们似乎有红外监控 |
[27:13] | uh, here, here, and here, which means it’s likely | 这里 这里 还有这里 也就是说很有可能 |
[27:16] | they have internal surveillance, too. | 他们也有内部监控 |
[27:18] | Where are you getting that? | 你哪弄来的 |
[27:19] | Well, if you could get me up to the building’s trunk line, | 如果你们能让我连上大楼的干线 |
[27:21] | there’s a chance I could splice into the multiplexer, | 我可以接入分路器 |
[27:24] | get you access to their feeds. | 让你们获得他们的信号 |
[27:25] | Who’s this guy again? | 他是谁来着 |
[27:26] | Oh, I’m so sorry. Uh, Agent Mojtabai. | 抱歉 我是莫伊塔巴尔探员 |
[27:28] | And you’re… very commanding, sir. | 你很有领导能力 长官 |
[27:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:32] | Say we try to do this. | 就算我们要这么做 |
[27:33] | Even if you could splice into those feeds, | 即使你能接入那些信号 |
[27:35] | how do you suggest we do it without tipping them off? | 我们怎么能不让他们知道 |
[27:42] | Uh, Navid from, uh, uh, Insta — Insta Cable. | 我是英思达宽带的纳维德 |
[27:45] | I got a — I got an install across the street. | 我在街对面装宽带 |
[27:48] | Their gang supply is mounted on your building. | 总控在你们楼里 |
[27:49] | Mind letting me access the cable box? | 能不能让我查看一下电缆箱 |
[27:51] | Sorry. It’s not a good time. | 抱歉 现在不方便 |
[27:53] | I, uh, I got to access that gang supply. | 我得查看一下总控 |
[27:56] | I didn’t order cable. | 我没有定要装宽带 |
[27:57] | Maybe you, uh, don’t understand. | 也许你还没理解 |
[27:58] | If I call out a bucket truck, they’re gonna see that you’re | 要是我调来工作车 他们会发现 |
[28:00] | bypassing the terminal block screw | 你们绕过了终端线 |
[28:02] | and they’re gonna fine you. | 然后罚款 |
[28:03] | It’s not to code. | 因为不合规 |
[28:06] | All right. Whatever, lady. Your problem. | 好吧 随便你了 女士 自行担责 |
[28:08] | Hold on. Just, uh — What exactly do you need us to do? | 等等 你…你需要我们怎么做 |
[28:25] | Hey, it’s me. I think we got a situation. | 是我 我觉得我们有麻烦了 |
[28:28] | What kind of situation? | 什么麻烦 |
[28:30] | There was some guy here at the track, | 车场来了个人 |
[28:31] | asking my dad questions. | 找我爸爸问话 |
[28:36] | Navid? Why don’t you come with me? | 纳威德 跟我过来一下 |
[28:39] | Okay, just, um, hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[28:41] | Now! | 现在 |
[28:44] | Look… | 听着 |
[28:46] | Whatever you think this… | 不管你觉得这… |
[29:06] | You’re, uh, what, like a — like a guard? | 你是…一个看守吗 |
[29:11] | Tell me if the — – The Whitmore boy, Tyler. | 告诉我 惠特莫尔家那孩子 泰勒 |
[29:13] | Is, um — Is he here? | 他…他在这里吗 |
[29:16] | Is he safe? | 他安全吗 |
[29:24] | If you let me talk to whoever’s in charge, I can help you. | 如果你让我跟管事的谈谈 我能帮你 |
[29:29] | You have my wallet, my cellphone, | 你们收走了我的钱包 我的手机 |
[29:30] | so you know by now that I’m an FBI agent. | 你们现在知道我是联调局的人了 |
[29:33] | I need to speak to whoever’s in charge, please. | 我要和管事的人谈谈 |
[29:35] | You hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[29:37] | Hey, hey, listen to me. Listen. I’m trying to help you. | 听我说 听着 我是想帮你 |
[29:41] | You need to get whoever’s in charge | 你得找管事的人来 |
[29:42] | and tell them that the FBI is gonna call that phone | 告诉他们联调局随时有可能 |
[29:45] | right there any minute now. | 打这个手机 |
[29:47] | They’re — They’re gonna try to make contact, | 他们…他们会要联系我 |
[29:49] | and when they do, you need to answer. | 到时候 你们必须要接 |
[29:51] | Do you hear me? Come on. | 听明白了吗 拜托 |
[29:57] | You need to answer that phone. | 你们得接这个电话 |
[30:02] | Talk to me. | 什么情况 |
[30:03] | HRT’s on the line with one of the kidnappers now. | 人质救援组正在和其中一名绑架犯通话 |
[30:05] | Aram and the Whitmore kid — | 阿兰姆和惠特莫尔家那孩子 |
[30:07] | – have we confirmed they’re unharmed? – No. | -确认他们没有受伤吗 -还没有 |
[30:09] | They’re thinking about breaching, | 他们在考虑硬闯 |
[30:10] | but they don’t know the layout, how many people are inside, | 但是不清楚布局 里面有多少人 |
[30:13] | or how heavily armed they are. | 以及他们的武装情况 |
[30:15] | I can’t do that. Not unless you give me something in return. | 我做不到 除非你们做点什么交换 |
[30:22] | This is Deputy Director Harold Cooper, FBI. | 我是联调局的助理司长哈罗德·库珀 |
[30:25] | I’m gonna hang up, and you’re gonna call me back on FaceTime. | 我要挂掉电话 你们给我们打视频电话 |
[30:28] | When you do, I want to see the hostages, | 到时候我要看到人质 |
[30:30] | make sure they’re all right. | 确保他们没事 |
[30:31] | We have nothing to discuss until that happens. | 在那之前 我们没什么好说的 |
[30:35] | You really think that was the best way to handle it? | 你真的觉得这是最好的办法吗 |
[30:38] | No, I think it was the only way. | 不 我觉得这是唯一的办法 |
[30:41] | Agent Mojtabai. | 莫伊塔巴尔探员 |
[30:43] | Sir. Am I glad to see you. | 长官 见到你真是太好了 |
[30:45] | – Are you hurt? – I’m fine. | -你受伤了吗 -我没事 |
[30:47] | And the other hostage? | 另一名人质呢 |
[30:49] | We haven’t hurt anyone. | 我们没有伤害任何人 |
[30:50] | Who am I speaking with? | 谁在说话 |
[30:51] | They’ll stay that way unless you do something stupid. | 如果你们做什么蠢事 那就不一定了 |
[30:54] | That’s not gonna happen. We’re not going to storm in. | 不可能的 我们不会冲进去的 |
[30:56] | We’re just gonna talk. You and me. | 我们只想谈谈 就我们俩 |
[30:58] | There’s got to be a way out of this, | 肯定有办法的 |
[30:59] | and I need you to help me figure out what it is. | 我需要你帮我想想怎么解决这事 |
[31:02] | Now tell me. What is your name? | 告诉我 你叫什么名字 |
[31:06] | He saw my face. He can identify me. | 他看到了我的脸 他会指认我的 |
[31:08] | I think being identified is the least of our concerns right now. | 我觉得现在你该担心的不是会被指认出来 |
[31:13] | Listen. You have to let Tyler Whitmore go. | 听着 你们得放了泰勒·惠特莫尔 |
[31:15] | Not me. | 不用放我 |
[31:16] | You can keep me here, | 你们可以继续挟持我 |
[31:16] | but the boy needs to be set free. | 但是必须放了那男孩 |
[31:18] | If you don’t, they are gonna swarm this building, | 不然的话 他们会冲进这幢楼 |
[31:20] | and it’ll be a show of force unlike anything | 到时候他们的火力规模 |
[31:22] | that you have ever seen before. | 肯定是你们闻所未闻的 |
[31:24] | You don’t have to let me go. I can be your hostage. | 你们不用放了我 我可以做人质 |
[31:27] | Me. I can be your hostage. | 我 我可以做你们的人质 |
[31:28] | But he’s got to walk. He’s got to walk. | 但必须放了他 必须放了他 |
[31:53] | Try something like that again, and see if I don’t pull the trigger. | 你要是再搞小动作 别怪我扣扳机 |
[31:55] | – If you let me help you — – Shut up, shut up! | -如果你让我帮你 -闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[31:57] | I saw what you did to Des Foy. | 我知道你对德斯·福伊干了什么 |
[32:00] | I watched him die. | 我眼睁睁看他死去 |
[32:01] | And I saw what it’s done to his parents. | 我也看到这对他父母造成的沉重打击 |
[32:03] | I’m — I’m begging you. Please. Come on. | 我 我求你了 求你了 |
[32:07] | Don’t do that. | 不要那么做 |
[32:09] | Just… | 你… |
[32:11] | let Tyler Whitmore go. | 放了泰勒·惠特莫尔 |
[32:26] | Commander, is HRT prepared to breach or not? | 指挥官 人质救援组是否准备硬闯 |
[32:29] | We are. Just waiting on the go order. | 是的 在等进攻命令 |
[32:30] | Which you do not have. | 现在还不允许 |
[32:32] | If we go in, the hostages will die. | 如果我们冲进去 人质会死的 |
[32:34] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么知道 |
[32:35] | I know they’ll have no incentive to keep them alive. | 我知道那样他们就没理由留活口了 |
[32:37] | If we keep negotiating, they do. | 如果我们继续协商 他们还会考虑 |
[32:39] | You’ve been negotiating for almost an hour, | 你们都协商了快一个小时了 |
[32:41] | and what do you have to show for it? | 有什么成果 |
[32:41] | Absolutely nothing, because there is nothing to negotiate. | 完全没有 因为就没什么好协商的 |
[32:45] | We’re not letting them go, | 我们不会放过他们 |
[32:46] | and they’re not giving the hostages up. | 他们也不会放弃人质 |
[32:47] | You have to trust the process. | 你要相信流程是有用的 |
[32:49] | No. Actually, I don’t. | 不 事实上 我不信 |
[32:51] | You may have operational command of the Task Force, | 你也许是有特别小组的指挥权 |
[32:53] | but in the field, I will not take orders from you. | 但在现场 我不会接受你的命令 |
[32:55] | You’re not. You’re taking orders from her. | 确实 但你要接受她的命令 |
[33:00] | Della Whitmore bundled $32 million for the midterms, | 德尔塔·惠特莫尔为中期选举捐了三千两百万 |
[33:03] | single-handedly re-electing the chairman | 凭一己之力让 |
[33:05] | of the Senate Armed Services Committee. | 参议院军事委员会主席连任 |
[33:06] | The Chairman will do anything for her, | 主席愿意为她做任何事 |
[33:09] | including rolling tanks on that warehouse | 包括开动坦克碾压仓库 |
[33:11] | if that’s what it takes to free her son. | 只要能救回她儿子 |
[33:14] | So either you send in HRT, | 所以要么你派人质救援队进去 |
[33:16] | or he sends in the National Guard. | 要么他派国民警卫队进去 |
[33:40] | You should know we’ve decided not to release Whitmore. | 想告诉你 我们不打算放了惠特莫尔 |
[33:44] | Figure there’s no point spending the rest of our lives in prison. | 我们不想在监狱过下半辈子 |
[33:46] | – We’re gonna fight. – Don’t do that. | -我们要战斗到最后 -不要 |
[33:48] | I’m not going to prison. | 我才不要进监狱 |
[34:04] | Here’s what you’re gonna do. | 接下来你要这么做 |
[34:06] | You’re gonna tell me where Tyler Whitmore is, | 你告诉我泰勒·惠特莫尔在哪 |
[34:08] | and you’re gonna help me get him out of this building. | 你帮我带他离开这栋大楼 |
[34:09] | You hear me? Where is he? | 听到了吗 他在哪 |
[34:12] | I’m right here. | 我在这里 |
[34:23] | Des? | 德斯 |
[34:24] | I… | 我 |
[34:26] | You’re alive? | 你还活着 |
[34:29] | I thought… | 我以为 |
[34:29] | You thought we were the victims | 你以为我们是第三世界的 |
[34:31] | of the Third Estate? | 受害者 |
[34:33] | We are the Third Estate. | 我们就是第三世界 |
[36:37] | Des, talk to me about the ransom money. | 德斯 跟我说说赎金的事 |
[36:39] | I need to know where it was sent. I need a name. | 我要知道钱去哪了 给我一个名字 |
[36:43] | All your friends are going to jail. | 你的朋友们全都会进监狱 |
[36:46] | If you cooperate, we can help you. | 如果你合作 我们可以帮你 |
[36:48] | The money. | 钱呢 |
[36:51] | I think you kicked it upstairs to the head of the Third Estate. | 我想你是暗度陈仓转给了第三世界的头目 |
[36:55] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[36:58] | His lawyer’s here. | 他的律师来了 |
[37:00] | I’m not talking to any lawyers. | 我不见什么律师 |
[37:03] | You know, I understand you’re angry. | 我知道你很愤怒 |
[37:06] | Angry at your father. | 因为你父亲 |
[37:08] | My guess is you knew he was never gonna pay that ransom | 我想你知道他不会付赎金 |
[37:11] | and that you felt like he didn’t care if you came home or not. | 所以你就觉得他不在乎你是否能回家 |
[37:14] | For what it’s worth, I did. | 不管怎么说 我在乎 |
[37:16] | I wanted to see you get back home to your family. | 我想看你回到家人身边 |
[37:18] | And I’m — I’m really sorry your friend Tyler didn’t. | 我很遗憾你朋友泰勒不能了 |
[37:25] | He’s dead? | 他死了吗 |
[37:26] | I’m sorry. | 节哀 |
[37:31] | Des, we need your help. | 德斯 我们需要你的帮助 |
[37:34] | Talk to us about – who runs the Third Estate. | 告诉我们 第三世界的头目是谁 |
[37:53] | I took the liberty. | 我自作主张了 |
[37:57] | W-Who are you? What do you want? | 你是谁 你要干什么 |
[38:00] | Anna McMahon. | 安娜·麦克马翰 |
[38:03] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不认识 |
[38:04] | Ohh, you’re too modest. | 你太谦虚了 |
[38:07] | You are the Third Estate. | 你就是第三世界 |
[38:11] | You got trust-fund babies to go on a kidnapping spree, | 你让那些富二代去搞绑架案 |
[38:14] | and you kicked the ransom money to one of the most powerful | 然后把赎金交到了美国政府里 |
[38:17] | figures in the – United States government. | 最有权势的人物手里 |
[38:20] | I want to know why. | 我要知道理由 |
[38:22] | I-I-I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[38:28] | Refresh your memory? | 想起来了吗 |
[38:30] | No? | 还没有 |
[38:33] | How about now? | 现在呢 |
[38:36] | Please stop. | 请住手 |
[38:38] | Last chance. | 最后机会 |
[38:39] | Anna McMahon. | 安娜·麦克马翰 |
[38:43] | You can spill your guts or your brains. I’m good either way. | 要么坦白 要么脑袋开花 我无所谓 |
[38:48] | So there’s no connection? | 没有联系吗 |
[38:50] | If there was, he would’ve told me. | 要是有 他肯定说了 |
[38:54] | Anna McMahon isn’t working with the Third Estate. | 安娜·麦克马翰和第三世界没有联系 |
[38:56] | – Doesn’t appear so. – But Olivia Olson’s files. | -看来是的 -但奥利维亚·奥尔森的档案 |
[38:59] | McMahon turned all of them over to Main Justice | 麦克马翰都交给了司法部 |
[39:01] | except the file on the Third Estate. | 除了第三世界的 |
[39:04] | Why would she do that if they weren’t working together? | 要是没合作 她为什么这么做 |
[39:06] | I knew they’d check to see if I withheld anything, | 我知道他们会检查我是否有隐瞒 |
[39:09] | so I did. | 我就真这么做了 |
[39:10] | You held their file from Main Justice because you wanted | 你扣了给司法部的资料 就为了 |
[39:13] | to put the Third Estate on the FBI’s radar screen? | 让联调局注意第三世界 |
[39:15] | As a result, the FBI now knows about an organization | 结果是 联调局知道了一个 |
[39:17] | hell-bent on domestic terrorism, | 支持恐怖主义 |
[39:19] | on taking down the rich and powerful. | 针对富人和有权人的组织 |
[39:21] | So when we put our plan into effect… | 那我们将计划付诸行动时 |
[39:22] | Like I said, it’s under control. | 我说了 尽在掌握 |
[39:25] | All we know for sure, Harold, is that Anna McMahon | 我们确定的是 哈罗德 安娜•麦克马翰 |
[39:28] | is a much worthier adversary than we thought. | 比我们想的要厉害 |
[39:31] | A fact which, much to my dismay, I find oddly arousing. | 郁闷的是 我觉得这事让我很兴奋 |
[39:35] | Maybe it’s the red hair. | 可能是因为她一头红发 |
[39:47] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[39:48] | Reddington told me you two had a falling-out. | 雷丁顿说你们有意见分歧 |
[39:51] | We did. Over our problem. | 是的 因为我们的问题 |
[39:54] | Our secret — yours and mine. | 我们的秘密 你的和我的 |
[39:55] | He can’t know who turned him in. | 不能让他知道是谁出卖了他 |
[39:58] | He won’t stop looking. | 他不会罢手 |
[39:59] | So? He looks. | 所以呢 让他继续找 |
[40:02] | It’s a puzzle he can’t solve. So what? | 他永远不会知道谜底 那又怎样 |
[40:04] | Ruddiger. | 鲁迪格 |
[40:06] | Maxwell Ruddiger? What about him? | 麦克斯威尔·鲁迪格 他怎么了 |
[40:08] | He was in New York the day you turned in Raymond. | 你出卖雷丁顿时他就在纽约 |
[40:11] | So? | 所以呢 |
[40:12] | I’ve set an appointment for him to meet with Raymond. | 我替雷丁顿约了他见面 |
[40:16] | Ruddiger’s a friend. | 鲁迪格是朋友 |
[40:17] | Maybe. Maybe not. | 也许 说不准 |
[40:20] | You think he’d do something to Ruddiger? | 你觉得他会伤害鲁迪格吗 |
[40:22] | To set an example. | 杀一儆百 |
[40:24] | For anyone who knows the identity of the person | 让知道是谁出卖了他的人 |
[40:26] | who turned him in to come forward. | 站出来 |
[40:28] | Is that what you’re gonna do? | 你要这么做吗 |
[40:30] | Come forward? | 站出来 |
[40:34] | I’m coming forward to you. | 我站在你面前了 |
[40:37] | You must tell him, Elizabeth, because if you don’t, I will. | 你必须告诉他 伊丽莎白 否则我就告诉他 |
[40:47] | Ruddiger? | 鲁迪格 |
[40:48] | An appointment has been set. | 已经约好了 |
[40:50] | Excellent! | 真棒 |
[40:52] | A silver lining at the end of | 在这样阴霾的一天 |
[40:55] | a grimly overcast day. | 总算有一抹阳光 |
[40:58] | I was wrong about Anna McMahon. | 我低估了安娜·麦克马翰 |
[41:00] | We’re no closer to identifying her plot than we were yesterday. | 对她的阴谋仍然不清楚 |
[41:05] | But Ruddiger — I have a good feeling about him. | 但是鲁迪格 我有好的预感 |
[41:17] | Jake Li? | 杰克•李 |
[41:19] | – That’s right. – Donald Ressler. | -是我 -我是唐纳德·雷斯勒 |
[41:20] | We spoke on the phone about box 642? | 我们电话里聊过642号信箱的事 |
[41:22] | Sure. I looked into the security footage like you asked. | 对 如你要求 我检查了录像 |
[41:26] | The drives cycle out after 90 days, but I took a look. | 磁盘内容会保留90天 但是我看了 |
[41:29] | And box 642 was accessed only once in that time. | 那段时间内642号信箱只用了一次 |
[41:34] | February, like you said. 13th. | 如你所说 2月13日 |
[41:37] | I printed the best image I could. | 我找了最清晰的图片 |
[41:39] | I don’t understand. The letter was sent to a woman. | 我不懂 信是写给一个女人的 |
[41:41] | Well, the box is registered to a Tracey Ivers, | 箱子是登记在一位翠西•艾弗斯名下 |
[41:44] | but that’s the guy who picked it up. | 但确实是这个男人来取的 |
[41:45] | – Do you know him? – Can’t say I do. | -你见过他吗 -应该没有 |
[41:48] | Phone number’s disconnected. | 电话打不通 |
[41:50] | The account’s paid by money order. | 账户是用邮政汇票支付的 |
[41:51] | But anyone with a key can obviously open the box. | 但当然 有钥匙就能开信箱 |
[41:55] | He in some kind of trouble? What did he do? | 他惹上麻烦了吗 他干什么了 |
[42:02] | Wish I knew more. | 希望我能知道更多 |
[42:03] | I asked everyone here. We got no idea who he is. | 我问了所有同事 都没见过他 |
[42:06] | How about we start with that hard drive? | 不如先把硬盘给我 |
[42:08] | Sure. | 好 |