时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Hey! Guys, come on. Guys. | 伙计们 别这样 伙计们 |
[00:10] | Let’s just simmer down. | 大家都冷静点 |
[00:11] | What’s the problem here? | 出了什么事 |
[00:14] | You see what I mean? | 明白我意思了吧 |
[00:15] | What are they fighting about? | 他们在为什么争执 |
[00:17] | It’s the first shipment of a $3-million order. | 这是一笔三百万美元订单的第一批货 |
[00:19] | There’s a dispute over some doctored | 他们在为一些消失了的 |
[00:21] | shipping manifests that are missing. | 被篡改的货物清单争吵 |
[00:23] | Who was in charge of the manifest? | 负责货物清单的是谁 |
[00:24] | Henry Morris. | 亨利·莫里斯 |
[00:25] | He works for the Department of Transportation. | 他在交通部工作 |
[00:28] | The one with the gambling habit? | 那个嗜赌成性的人 |
[00:30] | – The same. – Didn’t we square his debt, | -就是他 -我们不是替他还清了债务 |
[00:31] | get him some kind of help or something? | 还帮助他戒赌 |
[00:32] | – Where the hell is he? – Not answering. | -他到底在哪里 -没接电话 |
[00:36] | Oh. All right. Hey, hey. Come on. Come on, come on. | 好了 别这样 别这样 |
[00:38] | Guys, put the guns away. Put the guns away. | 伙计们 把枪收起来 把枪收起来 |
[00:42] | Come on. It’s just a bunch of TVs. | 别这样 不过是几台电视 |
[00:44] | There’s plenty more where they came from. | 货源那里还有很多 |
[00:46] | Dembe, let’s see if we can’t drum up a few bottles of arak. | 邓比 我们看看能不能弄来几瓶亚力酒 |
[00:49] | Arak. | 亚力酒 |
[00:50] | Yeah, there we go. All right. | 是的 这样就好了 |
[01:07] | Can’t be all that bad, can it? | 总不会一直这么倒霉 是不是 |
[01:11] | Bad? | 倒霉 |
[01:12] | How about my savings, my house? | 我的积蓄 我的房子都没了 |
[01:14] | And my wife has no idea. | 我妻子对此一无所知 |
[01:16] | You’ll think of something, Henry. | 你会想到办法的 亨利 |
[01:19] | How’d you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[01:21] | I know all about you. | 我知道你的一切 |
[01:24] | The default on your mortgage, the credit cards. | 你贷款违约 信用卡逾期 |
[01:27] | Oh, not to mention what you owe Tony and the boys in Boston. | 还有你欠托尼和波士顿那伙人的钱 |
[01:31] | Heck, they haven’t forgotten. | 他们可没忘记 |
[01:32] | Who the hell are you? Who told you that? | 你到底是谁 谁告诉你的 |
[01:34] | Oh, that’s not important. You know what is important? | 那不重要 知道什么重要吗 |
[01:39] | Luck. And yours just changed. | 运气 你刚刚转运了 |
[01:42] | – I’m supposed to be somewhere. – No. | -我该走了 -不 |
[01:44] | Henry. You’re meant to be right here. With me. | 亨利 你就注定在这里 和我一起 |
[01:48] | And all you have to do is make one more bet. | 你只需要再赌一次 |
[01:51] | This time…on yourself. | 这一次 赌你自己 |
[01:55] | Thank you, boys. Thanks, guys. | 谢谢 伙计们 谢谢你们 |
[01:57] | There really is no misunderstanding | 没有什么误会 |
[01:59] | that a bottle of arak can’t cut through. | 是一瓶亚力酒解决不了的 |
[02:05] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[02:08] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[02:09] | Five Albanians and four Nigerians | 五名阿尔巴尼亚人和四名尼日利亚人 |
[02:11] | walk into a shipping depot. | 走进同一个装货库 |
[02:13] | There is no punch line. Where the hell are you? | 我不是在开玩笑 你到底在哪里 |
[02:16] | I’m sorry, Red. I am. | 对不起 红魔 真的 |
[02:17] | But I ran into some trouble, I lost some money. | 但我遇到了点麻烦 输了点钱 |
[02:19] | You were gambling today? | 你居然在今天赌博 |
[02:20] | No. I mean, yes, I was, | 不 我是说 是的 我之前是 |
[02:22] | but I-I got it handled. | 但我处理好了 |
[02:24] | She came to me. | 她来找我 |
[02:25] | My miracle. We made a deal. | 我的奇迹 我们达成了协议 |
[02:27] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[02:28] | Who came to you? I needed you here. | 谁来找你 我要你在这里 |
[02:30] | I have to take a trip, but I swear, Red, | 我要出去一趟 但我发誓 红魔 |
[02:33] | things are turning. | 事情正在变好 |
[02:34] | I’ll be a new man. | 我会脱胎换骨 |
[02:36] | Luck’s finally on my side. | 运气终于站在了我这边 |
[02:41] | Something wrong? | 出了什么问题 |
[02:42] | I’m afraid our friend Henry | 我想幸运女神 |
[02:44] | was paid a little visit… by Lady Luck. | 去拜访了我们的朋友亨利 |
[02:52] | 幸运女神 第69号 | |
[02:56] | That’s it. | 就这些 |
[02:57] | That’s all the CIA has on Katarina Rostova. | 这就是中情局掌握的卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃的全部资料 |
[02:59] | Well, hunting for spies who didn’t come in from the cold | 追寻那些冷战之后没有起死回生的间谍 |
[03:02] | after the Cold War – isn’t exactly a priority. | 并不是我们工作的重心 |
[03:04] | Anton Velov claimed that she was seen | 安东·维劳夫声称 |
[03:06] | at the Cross Sound Ferry Terminal | 在传闻她自杀两周后 |
[03:07] | two weeks after her alleged suicide. | 有人在跨洋轮渡码头见过她 |
[03:09] | Yeah. Claimed, not proved. | 是啊 声称 而非有确凿证据 |
[03:10] | The ferry requires reservations, so if she was on it, | 轮渡需要预定 所以如果她在船上 |
[03:13] | her name would be on the manifest. And it wasn’t. | 她的名字会在旅客名单上 事实上 没有 |
[03:15] | There’s no copy – of the manifest in here. | 材料里没有旅客名单的副本 |
[03:18] | Had to be a gut punch. | 打击一定不小 |
[03:20] | Hunting Reddington all those years, | 这么多年来一直在追捕雷丁顿 |
[03:21] | only for him to get caught and escape all over again. | 结果他被抓住后又逃走了 |
[03:23] | I mean, that’s what this is about, right? | 这才是你做这件事的原因 |
[03:25] | Finding Rostova to find Reddington? | 找到罗斯托娃 以此找到雷丁顿 |
[03:27] | Raymond Reddington’s gone. No one’s ever gonna find him. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿消失了 没人能找到他 |
[03:30] | Then who are you looking for? | 那你在找谁 |
[03:32] | MJ, I need a copy of that manifest. | MJ 我需要那张旅客名单的副本 |
[03:39] | It’s all arranged. | 都安排好了 |
[03:41] | You got locations – in St. Louis and Denver. | 在圣路易斯和丹佛给你安排好了地方 |
[03:43] | Secure, private, safe. | 可靠 私密 安全 |
[03:45] | Thank you, Smokey. You can give the addresses to Dembe. | 谢谢你 斯莫基 你可以把地址给邓比 |
[03:48] | He’ll alert the unfortunate guests. | 他会通知那些不幸的客人 |
[03:51] | Why unfortunate? | 为什么不幸 |
[03:52] | While I was in prison, | 我坐牢的时候 |
[03:54] | certain people in my organization | 我组织里有些人 |
[03:56] | took it upon themselves to do a little freelancing. | 擅作主张 私自接活 |
[04:00] | Others attempted to move against me. | 其他人试图推翻我 |
[04:02] | In the time since that regrettable chapter ended, | 自从那不幸的过往翻篇之后 |
[04:06] | I’ve determined who the Benedict Arnolds are | 我已经知道叛徒是谁了 |
[04:08] | and will be confronting them about it | 并会在你找的安全地点 |
[04:11] | at the locations you’ve secured. | 和他们进行对质 |
[04:14] | The opportunities you give people. | 你给了他们的机会 |
[04:15] | This is what some of them do? Bite the hand like that? | 他们有些人就这样对你 恩将仇报 |
[04:19] | Eaz-I d-eaz-on’t kn-eaz-ow wh-eaz-at t-eaz-o s-eaz-ay. | 我实在无话可说 |
[04:22] | I’m sure you’re not really surprised | 你肯定不会真的惊讶于 |
[04:24] | by how few people I can trust. | 我是多么不信任他人 |
[04:27] | You can count on me, 100%. | 你绝对可以相信我 |
[04:29] | That means more than you know, Smokey. | 可别随意说出”绝对” 斯莫基 |
[04:33] | Those people who turned, | 出卖你的人 |
[04:34] | just how unfortunate are they gonna be? | 他们到底会有多不幸 |
[04:36] | I’ll know when I see them. | 等见到他们就知道了 |
[04:38] | Ultimately, everyone’s fate is negotiable. | 总之 所有人的命运都是可以商量的 |
[04:42] | Except the person who turned me in. | 告发我的人除外 |
[04:45] | Whoever they are, their fate is sealed. | 不管是谁 他们的命运已板上钉钉 |
[04:48] | Elizabeth! | 伊丽莎白 |
[04:50] | A warm light in an otherwise dark and gloomy day. | 真是阴暗日子里的一道暖光啊 |
[04:53] | Are you coming or going? | 你是刚来还是要走 |
[04:55] | Going. On a West Coast swing to Los Angeles. | 走 一趟西部之旅最终到洛杉矶 |
[04:59] | We have a few stops along the way, | 沿途还会停几个地方 |
[05:01] | so I’m a bit pressed for time. | 所以时间有点紧 |
[05:03] | If you don’t mind… | 不好意思了 |
[05:04] | Right. Whatever you ask. Dembe’s teaching me backgammon. | 好 都听你的 邓比在教我十五子棋 |
[05:09] | I’m sorry to rush to the point, but I need your help. | 抱歉我就不绕圈子了 我需要你帮忙 |
[05:11] | An associate has had a sudden | 有个朋友突然之间 |
[05:14] | and startling stroke of good fortune. | 得到了一笔惊人的钱财 |
[05:17] | A-and that’s a bad thing? | 这难道不好吗 |
[05:19] | Imagine gambling away your mortgage, | 想象一下就因为沉迷机会 |
[05:22] | facing financial ruin | 输掉了房子 |
[05:24] | because you’re addicted to chance. | 面临财务破产 |
[05:26] | And then imagine, | 再想象一下 |
[05:28] | in that moment of anguish and desperation, | 就在痛苦和绝望的时刻 |
[05:34] | you’re offered salvation — | 有人伸出援手 |
[05:36] | erase your debt, keep a roof over your family’s head. | 可以帮你结清债务 保住家人的栖身之所 |
[05:40] | – Would you take it? – What’s the catch? | -你会接受吗 -有什么诡计 |
[05:42] | No catch. A bet. On yourself. | 没诡计 用你做赌注 |
[05:46] | A dance with Lady Luck. | 和幸运女神共舞 |
[05:52] | Lady Luck. | 幸运女神 |
[05:54] | An urban legend that Reddington claims is all too real. | 雷丁顿说是个真实存在的都市传说 |
[05:57] | A Blacklister who serves up salvation in one hand | 一个一方面给予救助 另一方面又 |
[05:59] | and damnation in the other. | 还以惩罚的黑名单人物 |
[06:00] | – So, what’s the bet? – Reddington doesn’t know, | -赌注是什么 -雷丁顿不知道 |
[06:02] | because no one’s lived long enough to say. | 因为涉事的人都没能活下来 |
[06:04] | And this Lady Luck, she’s propositioned an associate of his? | 幸运女神点中了他的一位朋友 |
[06:07] | Yes, someone Reddington claims has done business | 对 雷丁顿说那人和第三世界 |
[06:09] | with the Third Estate and may be able to tell us | 有生意来往 或许能告诉我们 |
[06:11] | about their plot against America. | 他们针对美国的计谋 |
[06:13] | Maybe. Which means maybe not. | 或许能 就是说也可能不能 |
[06:15] | Tell us about this friend. | 介绍一下这位朋友 |
[06:17] | All right. His name is Henry Morris. | 好 他叫亨利·莫里斯 |
[06:20] | He lost $3,400 last night in Atlantic City. | 昨晚在大西洋城输了三千四百 |
[06:23] | And based on bank records, over the past two years, | 根据银行记录 过去两年 |
[06:26] | he’s lost $196,000. | 他输了十九万六千 |
[06:28] | I’m not sure I can do this. | 我没把握做得到 |
[06:29] | We made a bet, Henry. You win, you get $200,000. | 我们打了赌 亨利 你赢了就能得到二十万 |
[06:34] | You lose, your family gets evicted. | 输了 你的家人就会消失 |
[06:36] | Are you calling to say you lost? | 你打电话是想说你输了吗 |
[06:37] | No. I’m just — I’m not sure. | 不 我只是没把握 |
[06:40] | Well, get sure. | 那就把握好 |
[06:42] | I’m married to a loser, Henry. | 我嫁给了一个失败者 亨利 |
[06:44] | Trust me, it’s a fate worse than death. | 相信我 那是比死更可怕的命运 |
[06:49] | Henry Morris left the casino at 4:18 a.m. | 亨利·莫里斯凌晨四点十八离开赌场 |
[06:52] | Hasn’t been seen since. | 之后就没再出现 |
[06:53] | Could be he’s running from people he owes money to. | 可能是躲债去了 |
[06:55] | Or maybe Lady Luck convinced him to gamble with his own life. | 或是幸运女神说服他赌上自己的命 |
[06:58] | Let’s start there. Go talk to his wife. | 从他消失的时间查起 找他妻子谈谈 |
[07:01] | Let’s see what she can offer. | 看看她知道些什么 |
[07:05] | Missing? Henry isn’t missing. | 失踪 亨利没失踪 |
[07:07] | He called a few hours ago from Pennsylvania. | 几小时前他刚从宾夕法尼亚打电话过来 |
[07:09] | Had to stay a little bit longer for work, is all. | 他得在那多工作些日子 没别的 |
[07:10] | Mrs. Morris, are you aware that your husband | 莫里斯夫人 你知道你的丈夫 |
[07:12] | was let go by the city two months ago? | 两个月前被市政府解雇了吗 |
[07:15] | No. He has worked there for two years. | 不 他在那工作了两年 |
[07:17] | He’s in Allentown on a work trip as we speak. | 此刻他正在艾伦敦出差 |
[07:19] | This is a screen capture from a CCTV camera in Atlantic City. | 这是大西洋城监控录像拍下的照片 |
[07:23] | Apparently, he lost pretty big there. | 很显然他输了很多钱 |
[07:26] | Over 3 grand last night. | 昨晚输了三千多 |
[07:28] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[07:33] | He lost everything before, | 我们结婚前和结婚后有一次 |
[07:35] | before we were married and once after. | 他输得倾家荡产 |
[07:37] | I thought maybe he’d beat it. | 我以为他戒掉了 |
[07:40] | He pawned my engagement ring. It was my grandmother’s. | 他当掉了我的订婚戒指 那是我祖母给我的 |
[07:44] | Ma’am, if your husband calls again, | 女士 如果你丈夫再打电话给你 |
[07:46] | we’re gonna need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[08:03] | What is it, Mimi? Hello?! | 怎么了 咪咪 有人吗 |
[08:07] | Is there somebody there?! | 外面有人吗 |
[08:13] | Hello?! No! | 有人吗 不 |
[08:53] | Victor Bevers? | 维克多·贝弗斯吗 |
[08:54] | Donald Ressler, FBI. We spoke on the phone. | 唐纳德·雷斯勒 联调局的 我们通过电话了 |
[08:56] | Right. You put out an APB looking for our unsub. | 对 你发了全境通告找我们的嫌犯 |
[08:58] | We did. What do you have? | 是的 你这里什么情况 |
[08:59] | From last night, we pulled this off a security camera | 昨晚的监控 离这里两街区外的 |
[09:01] | from a liquor store two blocks from here. | 烟酒商店的监控摄像头拍到的 |
[09:03] | His clothes match an image of the perp | 他的穿着和大楼监控拍到的 |
[09:05] | caught on the building’s CCTV. | 一个嫌疑人是相同的 |
[09:06] | My guys think the scene was staged | 我的人认为现场被故意布置成 |
[09:08] | to look like a robbery gone wrong. | 抢劫杀人案现场 |
[09:09] | What can you tell us about this guy? | 你们对这家伙有什么了解 |
[09:11] | Not much. Missing person. | 不多 失踪人口 |
[09:13] | We actually thought he was the one in danger. | 我们还以为是他有危险呢 |
[09:14] | Yeah, well, when you find your missing person, | 是吗 如果你们找到了这位失踪人口 |
[09:16] | give me a call, because he’s wanted for murder. | 记得给我打电话 因为他涉嫌谋杀 |
[09:21] | Tea! It’s so good to hear your voice. | 特里 能听到你的声音真好 |
[09:24] | Henry, what’s going on? | 亨利 怎么回事 |
[09:25] | I got so much I gotta tell ya. | 我有好多事要告诉你 |
[09:27] | Our troubles are over, Tea. | 我们的麻烦都解决了 特里 |
[09:28] | We’re gonna make a fresh start, you and me. | 我们会有新的开始 我们俩 |
[09:30] | Your old man finally took care of business. | 你老公终于搞定了一切 |
[09:33] | Let’s meet, all right? | 我们见个面 好吗 |
[09:34] | 11:00 a.m. tomorrow at the playground. | 明天中午十一点 在操场 |
[09:37] | You know the one. | 你知道是哪个的 |
[09:38] | Yeah, okay. 11:00 at the park. | 是 好 十一点在公园 |
[09:40] | I-I got something for ya. Something I owe ya. | 我有东西要给你 我欠你的东西 |
[09:42] | All right. I gotta go. I love ya. | 好了 我得挂了 爱你 |
[09:44] | I’ll see you at 11:00. | 十一点见 |
[09:48] | You did the right thing. | 你这么做是正确的 |
[10:02] | Red? | 红魔 |
[10:03] | You’re a sight for sore eyes, my friend. | 见到你真是太高兴了 我的朋友 |
[10:05] | W-When you got captured, I thought I’d never see you again. | 你被抓之后 我还以为再也见不到你了 |
[10:08] | Is that why you took advantage? | 所以你就乘机占便宜了 |
[10:10] | Advantage? You — | 占便宜 你 |
[10:12] | You were in custody. You were on trial. You were on death row! | 你被捕了 你被审判了 你被判死刑了 |
[10:15] | And who survives that? | 谁能活得过这些 |
[10:17] | Pepper? | 辣椒 |
[10:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:22] | Carlo, I didn’t bring you here | 卡洛 我请你来 |
[10:24] | because you stepped out while I was otherwise engaged. | 不是因为我入狱的时候你越轨了 |
[10:28] | You’re here because I want to know whether you were simply | 我请你来是想知道 |
[10:31] | pressing your advantage or whether you were the one | 你只是在利用这个机会 |
[10:34] | who created the advantage in the first place. | 还是这机会根本就是你造成的 |
[10:37] | I’m gonna ask you one time, and I want a simple yes or no. | 我就问你一遍 你只需回答”是”或”不是” |
[10:42] | Did you turn me in to the police? | 是你向警方告发我的吗 |
[10:44] | No. 1,000 times no. Never. | 不是 绝对不是 永远都不会 |
[10:50] | 10 percent. | 百分之十 |
[10:51] | Going forward, you’re gonna need to kick in | 要想继续合作 你得再额外让出 |
[10:53] | an extra 10 percent. | 百分之十 |
[10:55] | A tax for underestimating me. | 算是为低估我而缴的税 |
[10:57] | You know, Red, that doesn’t seem fair. | 红魔 这样不太公平 |
[10:59] | You were in cu– | 你当时被 |
[10:59] | You know what, Carlo? You’re right. | 你知道吗 卡洛 你说得对 |
[11:01] | Make it 15%. Any objections? | 那就百分之十五吧 有异议吗 |
[11:03] | No, no. 15 percent is completely fair, Red. | 没有 没有 百分之十五非常合理 红魔 |
[11:09] | The woman Henry Morris killed in the bathtub | 亨利·莫里斯在浴缸里杀死的那个女人 |
[11:11] | was Betsy Nagel. | 是贝兹·纳格尔 |
[11:13] | Two weeks ago, she posted on her social media | 两周前 他在社交媒体上发文 |
[11:15] | that she was #GratefulToBeInRecovery. | 说她”非常高兴能够康复” |
[11:18] | – Recovery from what? – Well, in that same post, | -从什么康复 -在同一个帖子中 |
[11:20] | she shared a link to a website for G-A-R-T. | 她分享了一个GART网站的连接 |
[11:24] | It’s a support group | 这是一个支持小组 |
[11:25] | for “Gambling, addiction, recovery, and therapy.” | 专为”赌博 成瘾 康复 治疗”开设 |
[11:27] | – She was a gambler, too. – With multiple online | -她也是赌徒 -她的信用卡 |
[11:30] | poker accounts all linked to her credit cards. | 登记了多家在线扑克网站账户 |
[11:32] | – She was in debt. – Actually, not anymore. | -她欠着债 -事实上 现在不欠了 |
[11:34] | All of the gambling sites have been paid off | 所有赌博网站的欠款都还清了 |
[11:36] | and her accounts are all deactivated. | 她所有账户也都注销了 |
[11:38] | This came for Agent Ressler. | 这是雷斯勒探员要的 |
[11:39] | He’s in interrogation. I’ll take it. | 他在审讯犯人 给我吧 |
[11:41] | I was told it’s about a case he’s working on. | 是关于他在调查的一桩案子的 |
[11:43] | It’s okay. We’re working on the same case. | 没事 我们在调查同一桩案子 |
[11:45] | Could she be connected to Morris through poker sites? | 她会不会在扑克网站上和莫里斯有交集 |
[11:48] | Well, I haven’t found an online identity | 我没有在任何聊天室中发现 |
[11:50] | associated with Morris in any of the chat rooms, | 和莫里斯有关的网络用户 |
[11:52] | and there wasn’t anything virtual about his debt. | 他欠的债也都不是网络上的 |
[11:54] | Maybe Morris and Nagel were in recovery together. | 或许莫里斯和纳格尔一起参加了康复治疗 |
[11:57] | I’ve searched everything. There is nothing | 我全都搜索过了 这两位 |
[11:58] | these two people shared beyond their history of gambling. | 除了赌博史之外毫无共同点 |
[12:00] | Keep looking. Find a link — a mutual acquaintance, | 继续查 找到联系 共同的熟人 |
[12:03] | a restaurant they frequent, a connection. | 他们常去的餐厅 连接点 |
[12:05] | Teresa Morris just hung up with her husband. | 特里萨·莫里斯刚和她丈夫联系上 |
[12:07] | They set a meet for tomorrow at 11:00 A.M. | 他们约好明天上午十一点见面 |
[12:09] | Get a team together. | 派个小队一起去 |
[12:10] | Let’s see if we can get a confession on tape. | 看看能不能录下一段认罪录音 |
[12:15] | I thought we had an agreement. | 我以为我们达成共识了 |
[12:16] | An agreement? What agreement? | 共识 什么共识 |
[12:18] | CIA documents from the Russia desk? | 来自苏联的中情局文件 |
[12:20] | Some kind of passenger manifest from ’91? | 91年的某份旅客名单 |
[12:22] | – You’re looking for my mother. – Keen, listen. | -你在调查我的母亲 -基恩 听着 |
[12:24] | I told you, I’m not interested in digging this up, | 我告诉过你 我对调查这个没兴趣 |
[12:26] | and I’m certainly not interested in you digging this up. | 我对你调查这个也没兴趣 |
[12:27] | Keen, if you’d let me finish. | 基恩 听我说完 |
[12:29] | This was in motion – long before you and I spoke. | 这个事 是在我们谈之前就做了的 |
[12:32] | I requested this file weeks ago, and it took this long. | 我在几周前提交了申请 但现在才批下来 |
[12:35] | Look. It’s nothing. All right? | 这没什么 好吗 |
[12:39] | – See? – Thank you. | -看到了吗 -谢谢 |
[12:41] | – We good? – I’ll call in the surveillance op. | -没事了吧 -我去召集监控小组 |
[12:48] | Megan Marie. She’s our eldest. | 梅根·玛丽 她是我的长女 |
[12:50] | And she got her acceptance letter last week in the mail. | 她上周通过邮件收到了录取通知书 |
[12:54] | And — | 然后 |
[12:56] | You’ve never seen a kid smile so big. | 从没见过孩子能笑得这么开心 |
[12:59] | No matter how bad things are, | 不管生活有多惨 |
[13:01] | my world just lights up when that kid’s happy. | 只要那孩子开心 我的世界就明亮了 |
[13:06] | It’s, um… | 是 |
[13:08] | It’s Middlebury College. | 是明德学院 |
[13:13] | And now she can’t go | 但是现在 她不能去了 |
[13:15] | because, um, I lost her tuition money at the track. | 因为 我把她的学费都花在赌马上了 |
[13:20] | And, um… | 然后 |
[13:22] | And I haven’t told her yet. I mean, how can I tell her? | 我还没告诉她 我要怎么告诉她 |
[13:23] | I’m not gonna break her heart. | 我不想伤她的心 |
[13:26] | Let her know what kind of man her father really is. | 让她知道她父亲的真实面目 |
[13:32] | I would do anything to make this right. | 我愿意做任何事来弥补这个错误 |
[13:56] | Really, Ned? | 真的吗 奈德 |
[13:57] | This doesn’t look like a solution to me. | 在我看来 这不算个解决办法 |
[13:59] | Most insurance policies don’t even cover suicides. | 大多数保险政策不保障自杀 |
[14:02] | Who the hell are you? How did you get in here? | 你是谁 你怎么进来的 |
[14:04] | You want to go to Megan Marie’s college celebration, don’t ya, | 你想去梅根·玛丽的大学庆祝派对 对吧 |
[14:07] | like a good father should? | 像一位好父亲那样 |
[14:09] | How — How did you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[14:10] | I know lots of things. | 我知道很多事 |
[14:12] | I know you gambled away Megan’s tuition. | 我知道你把梅根的学费赌没了 |
[14:14] | And I know about the bookies and the dodgy loans, | 我知道你的赌注和不良贷款 |
[14:17] | not to mention | 更不用说 |
[14:19] | the damn Lakers neglecting to cover their spread. | 湖人队得分不够导致你输钱 |
[14:21] | – You’re a debt collector. – Of sorts. | -你是个收债人 -算是吧 |
[14:26] | I got nothing left to give. | 我已一无所有 |
[14:27] | Oh, don’t sell yourself short. | 别太看轻自己 |
[14:29] | You’ve got you. | 你还有你自己 |
[14:32] | But tell me, do you have the courage to make one more bet? | 但是告诉我 你还敢再赌一次吗 |
[14:36] | This time, on yourself? | 这一次 用你做赌注 |
[14:47] | So, who’s the next unfortunate? | 所以 谁是下一个倒霉蛋 |
[14:49] | Martin Walcott. Do you know him? | 马丁·沃尔科特 你认识吗 |
[14:52] | Walcott? No, I don’t think so. What’d he do? | 沃尔科特 不认识 他做什么的 |
[14:54] | Skim off the top while you were away? | 趁你不在的时候捞油水 |
[14:56] | On the contrary. He recorded record profits. | 正相反 他创造了历史最高利润 |
[15:01] | So what’s your beef? | 所以问题在哪 |
[15:02] | Raymond! It’s been too long. | 雷蒙德 好久不见 |
[15:05] | Martin Walcott, Smokey Putnam. | 马丁·沃尔科特 斯莫基·普特南 |
[15:07] | Yeah, nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[15:09] | I brought the book. | 我把账簿带来了 |
[15:11] | I figured you’d want to go over the numbers. | 我想你会想先过过目 |
[15:14] | Smokey used to run with the circus. | 斯莫基之前跟着马戏团一起巡演 |
[15:16] | Handled logistics. Trains in, trains out. | 掌管物流 进进出出 |
[15:20] | I’m surprised the two of you haven’t crossed paths. | 我很意外你们之前没有交集 |
[15:23] | I’m just a sideshow for Martin. | 和马丁相比 我什么都算不上 |
[15:25] | He’s a senior VP at a railroad | 他是掌管来往于新墨西哥州和伊利诺斯州 |
[15:28] | that runs freight between New Mexico and Illinois. | 之间货运的铁路公司的高级副总裁 |
[15:31] | That a fact? Yeah, I’m surprised we never hooked up. | 真的吗 我很意外我们从未遇到过 |
[15:34] | Let me ask you something, Martin, | 我问你件事 马丁 |
[15:37] | and I want a simple yes or no. | 你只需回答是或不是 |
[15:41] | Did you turn me in to the police? | 是你向警方告发我的吗 |
[15:43] | Red, what? | 红魔 你说什么 |
[15:45] | No! Of course not. Why would you ever ask me that? | 没有 当然没有 你为什么会这么问 |
[15:49] | Because that’s an awfully big number. | 因为这数字非常大 |
[15:51] | And the only way you could’ve hit it was if I was in prison. | 只有我入狱了 你才能做到 |
[15:56] | I thought you’d be pleased. | 我以为你会开心 |
[15:58] | Did you? I don’t think so. | 是吗 我不这么觉得 |
[16:01] | If you thought I’d be pleased, | 如果你以为我会高兴 |
[16:02] | the book would reflect how you hit the number. | 这账簿会反映出你是如何做到的 |
[16:05] | But it doesn’t do that, does it? | 但是并没有 不是吗 |
[16:08] | It’s a big number because you cut a deal | 这数字如此庞大 是因为 |
[16:10] | with the Catela Cartel to run methamphetamine. | 你和卡特拉贩毒集团达成了买卖甲基苯丙胺的交易 |
[16:15] | You used my network, | 你用了我的人脉 |
[16:18] | my trucks, my drivers, my warehouses. | 我的卡车 我的司机 我的仓库 |
[16:24] | If you’re not gonna be in the drug business, | 如果你不贩毒 |
[16:26] | somebody else will be. | 总会有别人做的 |
[16:28] | It’s not like we’re gonna stop it from coming in, right? | 这种事我们也止不住啊 不是吗 |
[16:33] | I’m not in the methamphetamine business. | 我不想做甲基苯丙胺的生意 |
[16:37] | It’s a poison. | 后患无穷 |
[16:40] | You traded on my name. | 你顶着我的名字去做交易 |
[16:43] | I’m a relatively forgiving man. | 我还挺容易原谅别人的 |
[16:46] | But that… | 但你这个 |
[16:48] | that, I can’t forgive. | 这个我可原谅不了 |
[16:50] | Red. Hold on, hold on. I thought that you — | 红魔 等一下 我还以为你 |
[16:53] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[16:55] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我吗 -嗯 |
[16:57] | What do you think – I should do with Martin? | 你觉得我该拿马丁怎么办 |
[17:01] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[17:06] | I don’t know. I-I guess — | 我也说不准 我想 |
[17:08] | On one hand, he kind of betrayed you. | 一方面 他算是背叛了你 |
[17:10] | I say “Kind of” Because when you were in prison, | 我说”算是” 因为你入狱之后 |
[17:13] | maybe he was thinking, in that situation, he had some latitude. | 或许他的想法是 那种情况下他有一定的自由 |
[17:18] | You said, “On the one hand.” Is there another? | 你刚才说”一方面” 那有另一方面吗 |
[17:23] | Yeah. No, of course. | 嗯 没有 当然没有 |
[17:24] | I mean, look, I never killed anyone. | 毕竟 我从不杀人 |
[17:26] | When it comes to people, I’m vegan. | 对待人类 我不杀生 |
[17:29] | So if it was up to me, | 所以假如由我决定 |
[17:31] | and — and let’s all reflect on how awesome it is that it’s not, | 还好不是 这真是太好了 |
[17:34] | but if it was, I guess I’d opt for firing him. | 但假如是 我大概会选择开除他 |
[17:37] | Or fining him, like you did with Androssani. | 或者罚款 就像你对安德洛萨尼那样 |
[17:39] | I mean, both these guys are family guys. | 因为他们都很注重家庭 |
[17:41] | Androssani’s got a wife. He’s got a kid. So, you know… | 安德洛萨尼有老婆 他有小孩 所以 |
[17:43] | Anyway, that’s why you do the strategic thinking | 话说回来 所以是你做战略思考 |
[17:45] | and I stick to logistics. | 我只能搞物流 |
[18:05] | G. Gordon Liddy was an architect | 乔治·戈登·利迪设计了 |
[18:08] | of the Watergate break-in. | 潜入水门安装窃听设备的行动 |
[18:11] | A strident true-believer who trained himself | 他是强硬的保守派 训练自己 |
[18:15] | to be unemotional about doing terrible things. | 能不露声色作出恐怖的事 |
[18:19] | He’d literally test himself by fire. | 他是真的用火来试炼自己 |
[18:29] | Holding his hand over a flame | 把一只手放在火焰上 |
[18:32] | without flinching as his flesh burned. | 皮肉灼伤 但不曾闪躲 |
[18:35] | People thought it was a trick. | 人们都认为这是什么把戏 |
[18:37] | He said the trick is not minding. | 他说秘诀是不在乎 |
[18:42] | I mind. | 我在乎 |
[18:47] | I mind. | 我在乎 |
[19:15] | You got no idea – how much I missed you, Tea. | 你都不知道 我有多想你 特里 |
[19:19] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[19:21] | You gotta know, everything I did, | 你得知道 我做这一切 |
[19:22] | I did it for us. | 都是为了我们 |
[19:24] | – Keen, you getting this? – Every word. | -基恩 听到了吗 -一字不落 |
[19:26] | Tango Team, the minute | 探戈分队 一旦 |
[19:28] | you get verbal confirmation, move in. | 听到确认 就行动 |
[19:29] | – Assume he’s armed. – Copy that. | -假设他携带了枪支 -收到 |
[19:31] | I made us square. | 我清偿了外债 |
[19:32] | – There’s no more debt. – But how? | -再也不会有任何债务 -但怎么做到的 |
[19:35] | We’re gonna be able to pay off all of our loans. | 我们可以偿还所有贷款 |
[19:37] | And we — we can start over. We’ll go somewhere else. | 我们…可以重头开始 去别的地方 |
[19:40] | – We’ll go somewhere warm. – Keen, heads up. | -去暖和的地方 -基恩 注意 |
[19:42] | We got a white male near the playground. | 游乐场边出现一个白人男性 |
[19:45] | You think his wife tipped someone? | 你认为是他老婆给什么人报了信 |
[19:46] | Or Morris brought a plus-one. I’m gonna check it out. | 或者莫里斯带了个伴 我这就去查明白 |
[19:49] | I stopped by the pawn shop. | 我中途去了典当行 |
[19:50] | If you’ve done something illegal, | 如果做了违法的事情 |
[19:51] | you need to tell me, please. | 请你一定要告诉我 |
[19:53] | I have something for ya. | 我有东西要给你 |
[19:58] | We’ve got a gun. | 现场出现一支枪 |
[20:00] | FBI! Stop! | 联调局 住手 |
[20:02] | FBI! Hands! | 联调局 举起双手 |
[20:05] | Put it down, put it down! Don’t move! | 放下 放下 不准动 |
[20:08] | Henry Morris, you’re under arrest | 亨利·莫里斯 因涉嫌谋杀 |
[20:09] | for the murder of Betsy Nagel. | 贝兹·纳格尔 现将你逮捕 |
[20:12] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:13] | Henry, what have you done?! | 亨利 你都干吗了 |
[20:17] | I went over the manifest, and I think I found something. | 我过了一遍名单 有所发现 |
[20:20] | I’m glad to hear it, Don, | 真高兴听你这么说 唐 |
[20:21] | but I’m in the middle of a big briefing here. | 但我这边正忙着一个重要通报 |
[20:22] | Dead or alive, everyone’s accounted for. | 上面每个人不论死活 都没问题 |
[20:24] | – Except one. – Then you need me because? | -除了一个 -所以你找我是为了 |
[20:27] | Because that one person doesn’t exist | 因为那个人在购买船票之前 |
[20:28] | before buying a ticket for that ferry. | 并不存在 |
[20:30] | Everything about her — | 她的一切 |
[20:31] | credit rating, social security, mortgage payments — | 信用评级 社保 抵押支付 |
[20:35] | it exists only after she bought that ticket, not before. | 在她买票之后才有 之前都并不存在 |
[20:38] | Seriously, I am in a room full of people | 我说真的 我这个房间里满是 |
[20:40] | waiting on me to give a threat assessment. | 等着我给出威胁程度评估的人 |
[20:42] | It’s important, MJ. I need your help. | 这很重要 MJ 我需要你帮忙 |
[20:44] | It’s also off-book, | 而且因为要私下查 |
[20:45] | so I’m gonna have to farm out the legwork. | 我得找别人代劳 |
[20:47] | If I send you what I have, can you do the due diligence for me? | 如果我把手头的资料给你 你能帮我做尽职调查吗 |
[20:50] | It’s gonna cost me, but for you, | 肯定会耗我很多时间 但如果是为你 |
[20:53] | Crimea can wait. | 克里米亚也可以暂缓 |
[20:55] | I owe you, pal. Thanks. | 我会记着的 伙计 多谢 |
[21:02] | This bandage isn’t enough. | 这点绷带不够 |
[21:03] | I-I really need to go to a hospital. | 我真的必须去就医 |
[21:06] | Not until you answer my question. | 除非你先回答我的问题 |
[21:08] | Look, I don’t know how to find her. | 听着 我不知道怎么找到她 |
[21:10] | – Because she came to you. – Yes! At the house. | -因为是她来找的你 -是的 在我家 |
[21:13] | I mean, it was like she was studying me. | 好像她在研究我 |
[21:14] | She — She had all kinds of information. | 她 她掌握各种信息 |
[21:16] | What kind of information? | 什么样的信息 |
[21:17] | Everything — how many months’ rent I owed, | 一切 我欠了多少房租 |
[21:19] | how much I lost that night in Atlantic City. | 我那晚在大西洋城输了多少钱 |
[21:21] | She knew my favorite teams. She knew how much I owed. | 她知道我最喜欢的球队 我欠多少钱 |
[21:24] | She said that she could make all that debt go away. | 她说她能让这所有欠债一笔勾销 |
[21:27] | – How? – What exactly did she say? | -怎样 -她具体说了什么 |
[21:29] | That, uh, my gambling had become a cancer on the people I love. | 我的赌瘾已经成为了我爱之人身上的毒瘤 |
[21:34] | She said that I needed to start over. | 她说我需要重新开始 |
[21:36] | What does that mean? Start over how? | 什么意思 怎么重新开始 |
[21:38] | By doing her a favor. | 帮她一个忙 |
[21:40] | She asked me to… take care of someone for her. | 她让我…帮她摆平一个人 |
[21:43] | And by “taking care of” someone, | “摆平”一个人的意思是 |
[21:45] | you mean drowning Betsy Nagel in her bathtub? | 把贝兹·纳格尔淹死在她的浴缸里吗 |
[21:48] | Well, it was supposed to look like something else, | 本来应该布置成别的样子 |
[21:50] | like a robbery. | 抢劫杀人 |
[21:51] | A gunshot in broad daylight wasn’t exactly subtle, Ned. | 大白天开一枪可不是含蓄的做法 奈德 |
[21:54] | I’m guessing she didn’t sign off on that. | 我猜她也不希望这样 |
[21:56] | Look, I may never get out of jail for what I’ve done, | 听着 也许我得为这事把牢底坐穿了 |
[21:58] | but I did it to help my family. | 但我是为了帮助我的家人 |
[22:00] | And if I was smart enough, | 而且如果我足够聪明 |
[22:03] | I would’ve got away with it, too. | 我本可以逃脱罪行 |
[22:04] | Henry, you were never gonna get away with it. | 亨利 你永远也无法逃脱罪行 |
[22:08] | Because you were always gonna be her next victim. | 因为你肯定会成为她的下一个受害者 |
[22:11] | What do you mean, “Her next victim”? | “下一个受害者”是什么意思 |
[22:13] | It’s gamblers killing gamblers. | 是赌徒在谋杀赌徒 |
[22:15] | Lady Luck identifies her target, | 幸运女神确认自己的目标 |
[22:17] | someone who has a significant amount of debt to be her hitman, | 雇一个欠下巨款的赌徒做自己的杀手 |
[22:20] | and then she offers to pay off that debt in exchange for the killing. | 然后她给出行凶还债的提议 |
[22:23] | But what the killer doesn’t know is that he’s the next victim. | 但杀手不会知道自己将成为下一个受害者 |
[22:27] | Like Betsy Nagel? | 比如贝兹·纳格尔 |
[22:28] | Turns out, she’d been bleeding her sister dry for years | 我们发现她已经榨取自己的姐姐多年 |
[22:30] | to pay off her gambling debt. | 为偿还赌债 |
[22:31] | I spoke to the sister, and she said that Betsy showed up last month, | 我和她姐姐谈了 她说贝兹上个月去过 |
[22:35] | paid her back, paid her mortgage, | 还了钱 替她交了贷款 |
[22:36] | and a half-dozen maxed-out credit cards. | 还了六张刷爆的信用卡 |
[22:39] | Using money she’d gotten for killing a gambler. | 用的就是她谋杀赌徒的钱 |
[22:41] | And Miss Nagel is not alone. | 纳格尔小姐不是个例 |
[22:43] | I looked into suspicious deaths of known gamblers | 我查阅了还清赌债后 |
[22:45] | who squared debts shortly before dying, | 离奇死亡的已知赌徒 |
[22:48] | and get this — | 听好了 |
[22:49] | Janice Deavers — | 珍妮丝·戴维斯 |
[22:51] | a gunshot wound to the chest off the Vegas Strip. | 维加斯脱衣俱乐部外胸口中枪死亡 |
[22:54] | Jeff Warner — stabbed to death | 杰夫·华纳 被捅死 |
[22:56] | in the parking lot of a casino in Connecticut. | 地点是康涅狄格州一家赌场的停车场 |
[22:58] | And there are more. | 还有更多 |
[22:59] | So Lady Luck’s outsourcing her kills. | 这么说幸运女神在外包这些谋杀案 |
[23:02] | But why spend all this money on bribing gamblers? | 但为什么花这么多钱贿赂赌徒 |
[23:05] | Why not kill them herself? | 她自己怎么不动手 |
[23:06] | Where’s the bribe money coming from to begin with? | 开始的钱是从哪来的 |
[23:08] | I don’t know, but her cash supply seems endless. | 我不知道 但她的资金似乎取之不尽 |
[23:11] | Which means she won’t stop. | 也意味着她不会停手 |
[23:13] | Ned Green. Lean on him. | 奈德·格林 从他下手 |
[23:15] | Find out how he contacts this woman after the hit’s done. | 问出人杀完后如何联系这个女人 |
[23:17] | One way or the other, | 无论如何 |
[23:19] | Green’s gonna put us in touch with Lady Luck. | 格林能让我们联系上幸运女神 |
[23:23] | This is my final offer, | 这是我的最终提议 |
[23:25] | and I think you’ll want to accept it. | 而且我觉得你会接受 |
[23:27] | It’s this or it’s nothing. | 接受或者什么也没有 |
[23:28] | You finish all your peas, | 你吃完所有豆子 |
[23:31] | and I’ll let you watch “PJ Masks” before your nap. | 我准你在午睡前看《蒙面三侠》 |
[23:34] | Do we have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[23:39] | Smart move, mister. | 选得好 先生 |
[23:45] | Hey, everyone. Sorry I’m late. | 大伙 抱歉我迟到了 |
[23:50] | What are we up to? | 我们在干什么呀 |
[23:51] | Culinary negotiations. | 饮食磋商 |
[23:53] | Ahh. Thanks, Mom. I’d be lost without you. | 谢了 妈妈 没有你我可怎么办 |
[23:57] | Picked up a shift from Sherry on Tuesday. | 周二我要代雪莉的班 |
[24:01] | Any chance you might be free to watch Joey? | 你觉得那会你能照看乔伊吗 |
[24:03] | It shouldn’t be a problem. | 应该没问题 |
[24:07] | Oh, who the heck is this? | 这又是谁 |
[24:11] | Oh, I don’t know no one from 2-1-6. | 我不认识俄亥俄州的人啊 |
[24:18] | Is it done? | 搞定了吗 |
[24:19] | We hit a snag. | 我们遇到了点小麻烦 |
[24:20] | What snag? | 什么麻烦 |
[24:21] | Not over the phone. C-Can we meet? | 电话里不能说 能见一面吗 |
[24:26] | There’s a spot on Route 9. | 九号公路那有个地方 |
[24:27] | Orangetown Diner. Meet me at 4:00. | 橘子镇餐馆 四点来见我 |
[24:29] | If you’re late, the deal’s off. | 如果你迟到 交易取消 |
[24:31] | And you can go back to your garage and start the engine. | 你就可以回你的车库启动发动机自杀了 |
[24:39] | I don’t know, Lou. | 我不确定 卢 |
[24:42] | He called out of nowhere, sounded worried. | 他从鸟不拉屎的地方打来 听着很担心 |
[24:45] | This one may not be up to the task. | 这家伙也许没法干活 |
[24:47] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[24:49] | We’ve been dealt far worse hands before, and we’re still here. | 我们遇到过更烂的 但还是撑过来了 |
[24:52] | I’ll be back for dinner. Do you want anything special? | 我会回来吃晚饭的 你有什么想吃的吗 |
[24:56] | Don’t answer that. | 不用回答 |
[24:57] | I’ll think of something. | 我会想出来的 |
[25:00] | That’s it. You have $300… | 没错 你有三百美金 |
[25:08] | Why pick this place to meet? | 为什么选在这个地方见面 |
[25:10] | I don’t know. I don’t like it, either. It’s too public. | 不知道 我也不喜欢 太公开了 |
[25:12] | I told you. She’ll be here. | 我说过了 她会来这儿的 |
[25:17] | Hello? | 你好 |
[25:18] | Oh, Ned, I expected better from you. | 奈德 我没想到你会做这种事 |
[25:21] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[25:21] | I-I’m here exactly where you told me to be. | 我就在你指定和我见面的地方 |
[25:23] | Unlike you, I know how to hedge my bets, Ned. | 与你不同 我知道如何对冲风险 奈德 |
[25:26] | That’s got to be her. | 一定是她打来的电话 |
[25:28] | My husband took me to that diner | 十五年来我丈夫总是 |
[25:30] | to watch Sunday football for 15 years. | 带我去那家餐厅看周日的足球节目 |
[25:33] | I know the regulars. | 我认识店里的常客 |
[25:35] | I knew Ben Sherman, who always comes in for his 4:00 coffee. | 我认识本·谢尔曼 他总是四点来喝咖啡 |
[25:39] | Ben’s not there. | 本不在这里 |
[25:40] | I know Dale and Toddy, | 我认识戴尔和托迪 |
[25:41] | who work splits on Fridays, and they’re not there. | 他们每周五分班工作 他们也不在这里 |
[25:44] | – She’s watching. You got eyes? – She’s not in here. | -她在监视我们 能看到她吗 -她不在餐馆里 |
[25:46] | Heck, Ned, we got a whole lot of new faces, | 奈德 这么多我完全不认识的新面孔 |
[25:49] | enough to make me think you’ve been talking to the police. | 足以让我怀疑你一直暗中联系警方 |
[25:53] | You know the problem with gamblers, Ned? | 你知道赌徒的毛病是什么吗 奈德 |
[25:55] | They never quit when they’re ahead. | 他们只要领先 就绝不会停止 |
[25:57] | I made you a sound deal. | 我向你提供了一笔不错的交易 |
[25:58] | I trusted you, and you brought cops. | 我那么信任你 你却招来了警方 |
[26:00] | – No, no, no, wait! – She’s close. | -不 不是的 等等 -她挂了电话 |
[26:03] | Good luck on your own. You’ll need it. | 祝你好运 自求多福吧 |
[26:06] | Wait, wait! | 等等 等一下 |
[26:08] | She’s bailing. | 她要逃了 |
[26:09] | She’s bailing. | 她要逃了 |
[26:15] | Keen, tell me you see something. | 基恩 告诉我你发现了什么 |
[26:17] | I got nothing. | 一无所获 |
[26:27] | Oh! Doubles again! | 又是对子 |
[26:30] | You’re either very lucky or you’re playing with loaded dice. | 你要么是真的走运 要么就是在暗中搞鬼 |
[26:36] | What’s that look? | 这是什么表情 |
[26:39] | You said you’d never met Martin Walcott. | 你说你从未见过马丁·沃尔科特 |
[26:42] | – No. Why? – If you never met him, | -没见过 怎么了 -如果你从未见过他 |
[26:44] | how’d you know he had children? | 你怎么知道他有孩子 |
[26:48] | – I-I didn’t. I — – Stop. | -我不知道 -住嘴 |
[26:50] | The only thing worse than a lie is the lie that compounds it. | 为了圆谎而撒的谎只会更糟 |
[26:57] | Y-eaz-ou w-eaz-ere r-eaz-ight. | 你说的对 |
[26:58] | In plain English. I don’t want to miss a word. | 别拐弯抹角 我可不想错过任何信息 |
[27:08] | I did know Walcott from the circus days. | 我过去在马戏团时候认识的沃尔科特 |
[27:12] | He knew I could move things, so when — | 他知道我能偷运东西 所以 |
[27:14] | when he decided to move drugs, he gave me a call. | 当他想偷运毒品时 就给我电话 |
[27:17] | I-I didn’t know what was gonna happen to you, | 之前我不知道你会如何 |
[27:19] | so, you know, I-I… | 所以 你懂的 我就 |
[27:25] | I did what they did, and — and I freelanced. | 我跟他们一样 接了私活 |
[27:30] | Androssani was just trying to make his rate. | 安德洛萨尼只是想要多分钱 |
[27:33] | I don’t condone it, hence the 15% surcharge. | 我不能纵容 因此有了百分之十五的附加费 |
[27:36] | Walcott came up with the idea | 沃尔科特想出主意 |
[27:38] | to use my infrastructure to move drugs. | 用我的渠道偷运毒品 |
[27:42] | Which was bad enough, but what you did was considerably worse. | 这是个十足的坏主意 而你的所作所为更为不齿 |
[27:46] | You made his idea happen. | 你助他想法成真 |
[27:48] | You were the logistical mastermind. | 你是物流专家 |
[27:51] | Without you, his idea was just that — an idea. | 如果没有你 他的想法只能停留在脑中 |
[27:56] | Thanks to you, it’s now a reality. | 多亏了你 它现在成真了 |
[28:00] | – Red — – I know about the network, Smokey. | -红魔 -我知道你的运输网 斯莫基 |
[28:02] | The shipments of meth you’re making | 我也知道你把甲基苯丙胺 |
[28:04] | to Phoenix, Miami, Seattle, Boston, | 运往凤凰城 迈阿密 西雅图 波士顿 |
[28:07] | and everywhere along the way. | 以及沿途所有地区 |
[28:09] | I didn’t turn you in to the cops, if that’s what you think. | 我没有向警察出卖你 如果这是你想说的 |
[28:11] | What I think is that you’re a born carny. | 我想说的是 你是个天生的马戏团演员 |
[28:15] | You’re a con man. You’re simply hard-wired | 你是个骗子 你只是与生俱来 |
[28:18] | to help yourself – at the expense of others. | 把自己的利益建立在别人的牺牲上 |
[28:21] | Friends, addicts, enemies, even me. | 朋友 瘾君子 敌人 甚至是我 |
[28:25] | In my absence, you built a network | 趁我不在的时候 你建立了一个运输网 |
[28:28] | that ships meth coast-to-coast. | 从东海岸到西海岸船运甲基苯丙胺 |
[28:30] | That’s impressive. | 真令人叹为观止 |
[28:32] | Offensive. | 令人不齿 |
[28:36] | Dembe, my brother, help me out here. | 邓比 我的好兄弟 帮帮我 |
[28:40] | Dembe doesn’t make this decision. | 邓比没有决定权 |
[28:42] | Look, Red, you want me to dismantle it, it’s dismantled. | 红魔 你是想让我解散它 我这就毁了 |
[28:47] | I told you, I’ll — I’ll do whatever you ask. | 我说过了 无论你有什么要求我都会照做 |
[28:52] | Have you ever had a flying dream? | 你做过飞行的梦吗 |
[28:56] | What? | 什么 |
[28:56] | A dream in which you suddenly have the power of flight. | 梦里你突然拥有了飞行能力 |
[29:02] | Unburdened by the weight of apprehension and doubt, | 卸下不安和怀疑的重荷 |
[29:06] | you suddenly find you can fly. | 你突然发现自己能够飞翔 |
[29:10] | It’s a dream of freedom and bliss. | 那是自由与祝福的梦 |
[29:17] | The opposite of a falling dream, | 与之相反的是梦到坠落 |
[29:20] | which, of course, is a dream of fear and anxiety, panic. | 这个梦中自然是充满了恐惧 焦虑和惊慌 |
[29:30] | Flying is life. | 飞翔是生 |
[29:37] | Falling is death. | 坠落是死 |
[29:58] | Mommy says by the time your program’s done, she’ll be here. | 妈妈说等你看完这个节目 她就回来了 |
[30:02] | That’s no nuts. | 这可不是坚果 |
[30:03] | I’m going on a trip. | 我要出趟远门 |
[30:06] | While I’m gone, I want you to be good for your ma. | 我离开之后 我希望你能听妈妈的话 |
[30:08] | She’s gonna have a lot to do and nobody to help her do it. | 她有好多事情要做 也没有人帮着她 |
[30:13] | When you get bigger, | 等你长大些了 |
[30:16] | people are gonna say things about me. | 别人会说起我 |
[30:19] | Not-so-nice things. | 不是什么好事 |
[30:21] | But I want you to know, | 但我希望你记着 |
[30:23] | what I did, I did as a kindness. | 我做的一切 都是出于善意 |
[30:27] | Can you remember that? | 你能记住吗 |
[30:35] | I love my little monster. So much. | 我真的好爱我的小心肝 |
[30:40] | I love you, too, Grammy. | 我也爱你 外婆 |
[30:49] | How’d she get away from us? | 她是怎么从我们眼皮底下逃走的 |
[30:50] | Because she was never in the diner parking lot. | 因为她没进去餐厅的停车场 |
[30:52] | I pulled security footage | 我查看了街对面 |
[30:53] | from the trucking company across the street. | 货运公司的监控录像 |
[30:55] | Check out the Buick with the “Bush/Quayle” bumper sticker. | 找到了一辆贴着”布什和奎尔”保险杆贴纸的别克 |
[30:58] | So she made a getaway doing the speed limit. | 所以她以最高速逃离了现场 |
[31:00] | The car is registered to an Agathe Tyche, | 这辆车注册在阿加莎·泰科名下 |
[31:03] | 66, of Camden, Delaware. | 66岁 住在德拉瓦州的卡姆登市 |
[31:05] | And she has a very, very sad story. | 她有一个非常非常悲伤的故事 |
[31:08] | Miss Tyche was an upstanding citizen of her community, | 泰科女士在她们社区是一名正直的公民 |
[31:11] | married to a lifelong gambler, Lou Tyche. | 她嫁给了一名终生赌徒 卢·泰科 |
[31:14] | In 1986, Lou bought a lottery ticket and won $87 million, | 1986年 卢买彩票中了8700万美元 |
[31:19] | largest jackpot in Delaware history. | 是德拉瓦州历史上开出的最高奖 |
[31:21] | Made national news. | 这事上了全国新闻 |
[31:22] | I remember this story. There was a child. | 我记得这事 其中还有个孩子 |
[31:24] | Second child being born. | 她当时正在生第二个孩子 |
[31:25] | It was a long, intense labor. | 这是一场漫长而紧张的生产 |
[31:27] | Lou waited in the hospital, but at one point, | 卢在医院里等待 但忽然间 |
[31:29] | he left with her son to make a run to a convenience store | 他带着她的儿子离开 跑去便利店 |
[31:32] | and bought a lottery ticket. | 买了一张彩票 |
[31:33] | There was an accident. The son died. | 当时出了车祸 他们的儿子死了 |
[31:35] | The father was badly injured. | 父亲受了重伤 |
[31:36] | And the ticket was a winner. | 而那张彩票中了头奖 |
[31:38] | At the same time that Agathe was giving birth to her daughter, | 同时阿加莎正在生她的女儿 |
[31:38] | 德拉瓦州彩票头奖的悲剧 九号公路上的致命车祸 | |
[31:41] | her son was dying three floors away | 她的儿子在距她三层之遥处奄奄一息 |
[31:43] | while her husband was in surgery. | 而她的丈夫正在进行手术 |
[31:45] | The ticket was returned to her by a medic | 那张彩票被一名医生交还到她手上 |
[31:47] | who found it in her husband’s effects. | 医生在她丈夫的财物中发现了这张彩票 |
[31:49] | Looks like we’ve found Lady Luck. | 看来我们找到幸运女神了 |
[31:51] | Looks like you’re going to Delaware. | 看来你们要去趟德拉瓦州了 |
[31:57] | Agathe Tyche? | 阿加莎·泰科吗 |
[31:58] | What? No, that’s my mother. | 什么 不 那是我母亲 |
[32:00] | Agents Keen and Ressler, FBI. | 我们是联调局的基恩探员和雷斯勒探员 |
[32:02] | Is she here? | 她在这儿吗 |
[32:03] | – No. – Do you know where she is? | -不在 -你知道她在哪吗 |
[32:05] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[32:06] | What can you tell us about the lottery that your parents won? | 你能谈谈有关你父母当年中彩票的事吗 |
[32:09] | Lottery? What does that have to do with anything? | 彩票 问这事有什么意义吗 |
[32:13] | Well, we understand your father won $87 million. | 我们知道你父亲中了8700万美元 |
[32:15] | Decades ago. My mom gave all that money away. | 几十年前的事了 我母亲把那些钱都捐了 |
[32:19] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要这么做 |
[32:22] | Because the day he won | 因为父亲中奖的那天 |
[32:24] | was the day that he got in a car accident | 发生了车祸 |
[32:26] | that killed my brother and paralyzed my father. | 我哥哥死了 而我父亲瘫痪在床 |
[32:30] | He died a few months after. | 他几个月之后也走了 |
[32:33] | She connected the money with their deaths | 母亲认为这笔钱沾染着他们的死亡 |
[32:35] | and didn’t want anything to do with it. | 不想和这笔钱有任何瓜葛 |
[32:37] | That may be what she told you, but the truth is, | 她可能是这么跟你说的 但事实上 |
[32:39] | she kept the winnings and has been using them for years. | 她留着那些钱 这些年一直在用 |
[32:42] | She’s using it as a slush fund to finance a series of murders. | 她用这笔钱为一系列的谋杀案提供资金支持 |
[32:50] | She told my son she may never see him again, | 她跟我儿子说她可能再也不会见到他了 |
[32:53] | and I couldn’t understand — | 我那时还不能理解… |
[32:54] | Because she knew we were coming. | 因为她知道我们要来抓她了 |
[32:56] | Ma’am, if you have any idea where your mother might be, | 女士 如果你知道你母亲可能会去哪里 |
[32:58] | you need to tell us. | 你得告诉我们 |
[33:01] | She’s gone, | 她离开了 |
[33:02] | and her daughter says she doesn’t know where. | 她女儿说她不知道她会去哪里 |
[33:03] | You believe her? | 你们相信她吗 |
[33:04] | We do. She lied to everyone, including her. | 我们相信 她骗了所有人 包括她女儿 |
[33:06] | Apparently, she told her daughter | 显然 她告诉她女儿 |
[33:07] | that she gave the lottery money away after her husband died. | 她在丈夫死后把所有钱都捐了 |
[33:10] | Wait. After? | 等等 丈夫死后 |
[33:12] | Her husband died less than a year after his accident. | 她丈夫在车祸后不到一年就死了 |
[33:14] | No. No, no, no, no. That’s not right. | 不不不 这不对 |
[33:16] | I pulled a death certificate for the son, | 我找到了她儿子的死亡证明 |
[33:19] | but there was nothing for the husband. | 但没有她丈夫的 |
[33:21] | In fact, the Delaware State Gaming Commission | 事实上 德拉瓦州博彩委员会 |
[33:23] | is still recording annuity checks | 仍然记录着每年寄出的年金支票 |
[33:24] | sent to an address near Wilmington. | 寄到威明顿附近一个地址 |
[33:26] | Aram, send us that address | 阿兰姆 把地址发给我们 |
[33:27] | and get us HRT out of Quantico. | 并让人质救援队在匡蒂科外待命 |
[33:29] | Jumper! Jumper! | 起跳 起跳 |
[33:31] | Bad news, Lou. The police are onto us. | 坏消息 卢 警方查到我们了 |
[33:33] | I pray they don’t drag Moira into this. | 我希望他们别把莫伊拉牵扯进来 |
[33:35] | Lord knows we didn’t want that for our baby girl, | 上帝保佑我们不想把宝贝女儿牵扯进来 |
[33:38] | the one bright spot in our lives. | 她是我们生命里的闪光点 |
[33:42] | If there’s no death certificate… | 如果没有死亡证明 |
[33:45] | Then the father’s still alive. | 那意味着父亲还活着 |
[33:46] | But why would she lie, to her daughter, of all people? | 但她为什么要对她的女儿 对所有人撒谎呢 |
[33:50] | Okay. I get it. | 我懂了 |
[33:52] | You can’t always trust family. | 家人不总是可信 |
[33:55] | But that could mean… | 但那可能意味着 |
[33:57] | The father’s in on it. | 父亲也参与其中 |
[34:05] | We had a good run. Didn’t we? | 我们干得还不错是吧 |
[34:09] | Wasn’t all a waste. | 不全是白费功夫 |
[34:14] | I guess this is goodbye. | 我想是时候说再见了 |
[34:15] | I can’t exactly take you with me, now, can I? | 我不能一直带着你一起吧 |
[34:18] | I had plans for the rest of the money, more families to save. | 剩下的钱我自有打算 可以拯救更多的家庭 |
[34:23] | At least I have the satisfaction | 知道这笔血腥钱有部分能够 |
[34:26] | of knowing some of this blood money protected others from our hell. | 保护其他人免遭苦难至少我是满足的 |
[34:32] | We did good, Lou. | 我们干的很好 卢 |
[34:36] | – FBI! – Move! Sit down, lady. | -联调局 -走开 坐下 女士 |
[34:38] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[34:39] | – It’s over, Agathe. – Oh, I know. | -结束了 阿加莎 -我知道 |
[34:41] | I need you to put that gun down. | 我需要你把枪放下 |
[34:42] | We don’t want anyone to get hurt now. | 我们不希望任何人受到伤害 |
[34:44] | Hurt? You can’t hurt me. I died years ago. | 伤害 你伤害不了我 我多年前就死了 |
[34:47] | My life was gambled away cheap. My firstborn gone. | 我的人生被轻易输掉 我的长子没了 |
[34:51] | I swore then, I’d do everything in my power | 自此以后我发誓 我会竭尽所能 |
[34:53] | to keep people safe – from that kind of destruction. | 保护大家安全 以免遭受那种毁灭打击 |
[34:56] | Put that gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[34:57] | And God answered my prayers. | 上帝回应了我的祈求 |
[34:59] | I used those cursed winnings to help other suffering families. | 我用这些赢的钱来帮助其他受苦的家庭 |
[35:04] | A perfect system | 完美的运转系统 |
[35:06] | to guarantee they’d never be ruined like I was, like we were. | 确保他们不会像我一样被摧毁 像我们一样 |
[35:10] | You need to put that gun down. | 你得把枪放下 |
[35:11] | Gamblers. They’re the worst kind of addicts. | 赌徒们 他们是各种瘾君子里最坏的 |
[35:14] | They think they deserve to win while everyone around them loses. | 周围的人都在输的时候他们却认为自己该赢 |
[35:21] | Not this time. | 这次不行 |
[35:29] | She tripped the breaker. | 断路器跳闸了 |
[35:29] | I don’t know where it is. Find it! | 我不知道断路器在哪 找到它 |
[35:33] | Get him out of there! | 把他弄出去 |
[35:36] | Got to find that breaker! | 得找到断路器在哪 |
[35:39] | Speak up, Lou! | 大声说出来 卢 |
[35:43] | Last chance to atone for your sin. | 最后一次赎罪的机会了 |
[35:55] | Are you saying my father didn’t die after the car accident? | 你是说我的父亲没在车祸中去世吗 |
[35:58] | No, he was paralyzed. | 没去世 他瘫痪了 |
[36:00] | That he’s been alive all these years? | 这些年他一直都活着吗 |
[36:02] | Your mother kept him on a mechanical respirator. | 你的母亲让他戴着机械呼吸机 |
[36:05] | In hiding. From me? | 一直瞒着 我 |
[36:07] | I can’t imagine how hard this is to hear, but all these years, | 我知道你很难接受我所说的一切 但这些年 |
[36:10] | your mother has kept your father hostage. | 你母亲一直囚禁着你的父亲 |
[36:12] | – Why would anyone do that? – To punish him. | -为什么会这样 -为了惩罚他 |
[36:14] | She believes your fathers’s addiction destroyed your family, | 她认为是你父亲的赌瘾摧毁了这个家庭 |
[36:17] | so she came up with a way | 所以她想出一个办法来 |
[36:18] | to prevent other families from being destroyed. | 阻止其他家庭重蹈覆辙 |
[36:20] | By killing addicts, people who can’t help themselves. | 通过杀死那些无法控制自己的瘾君子们 |
[36:24] | It’s because they couldn’t help themselves | 因为他们无法控制自己 |
[36:25] | that she thought they had to die. | 所以她认为他们都该死 |
[36:28] | And when they did, their family’s fortunes were restored. | 一旦他们死了 他们家庭失去的钱都会回来 |
[36:31] | Your mother’s a troubled woman | 你母亲罪行累累 |
[36:32] | who’s gonna spend the rest of her life in prison. | 会在监狱里度过余生 |
[36:35] | There’s no consolation for this, for losing her. | 你肯定会失去她了 这是毋庸置疑的 |
[36:38] | But you do have your father back, | 但至少你父亲 还有中奖剩下的钱 |
[36:40] | as well as what’s left of his winnings. | 都回来了 |
[36:42] | I hope that affords you some solace. | 希望这些能给你一点安慰 |
[36:46] | Can I talk to her? | 我能跟她说话吗 |
[36:50] | – What? – I think you know. | -什么 -我想你知道 |
[36:54] | An example had to be made. | 必须得杀一儆百 |
[36:58] | – Hey! – You came! | -好啊 -你来了 |
[37:00] | Of course! We wouldn’t miss it! | 当然了 我们绝不会错过 |
[37:03] | Look at you, Janet. | 看看你 珍妮特 |
[37:04] | – Ohh. Hi. Hi. – It’s good to see you. | -好啊好啊 -很高兴见到你 |
[37:07] | Yes. | 我也是 |
[37:09] | I can’t thank you enough for everything you’ve done. | 我对你所做的一切感激不尽 |
[37:12] | I’ve never been thanked for exiling someone before. | 我从来没有因为流放某人而被感谢过 |
[37:14] | You didn’t just give me a new house. You gave me a new life. | 你不仅给了我新房子 还有新生活 |
[37:18] | It’s the least I could do | 为了保持我与特别小组的 |
[37:19] | for keeping my relationship with the task force secret. | 秘密关系 这是起码的 |
[37:22] | Oh, but you’ve done so much more than that. | 但你所做的远不止如此 |
[37:24] | Your contributions. | 你的贡献 |
[37:26] | There — there’d be no arts program here at Shermer without them. | 没有他们 薛默里就不会有艺术节目 |
[37:29] | What you’re going to hear tonight, | 你今晚一定要好好听听 |
[37:32] | none of it would’ve happened without you. | 没有你这一切都不会发生 |
[37:34] | Thank you, Janet. | 谢谢你 珍妮特 |
[37:36] | You’re the best, Mr. Reddington. | 你是最好的 雷丁顿先生 |
[37:38] | Imagine that! | 想象一下 |
[37:47] | So? | 如何 |
[37:48] | Name’s Virginia Lopatin. | 姓名弗吉尼亚·洛帕廷 |
[37:49] | Married Tim King in ’98. | 1998年嫁给提姆·金 |
[37:52] | Lives in Chicago with a dog and a cat, three credit cards, | 与一猫一狗住在芝加哥 三张信用卡 |
[37:53] | 日期 2019年4月4日 晚六点 主体 弗吉尼亚·金 婚前姓 洛帕廷 出生日期 1937年10月24日 | |
[37:54] | and a subscription to Foreign Affairs. | 还订阅了《外交事务》 |
[37:57] | Says she’s 81. Rostova would be 59. | 上面说她81岁 罗斯托娃应该是59岁 |
[38:00] | The story goes that after she killed herself, | 事情是这样的 罗斯托娃自杀之后 |
[38:02] | Rostova’s parents went into hiding. | 她的父母就躲了起来 |
[38:04] | Father was KGB, | 父亲曾是前克格勃特工 |
[38:05] | so people assumed he helped the mother disappear. | 所以人们认为他帮她母亲隐姓埋名 |
[38:07] | But if — and this is a big if — | 但假如… 这是个大胆的假设 |
[38:10] | if Rostova didn’t die, | 假如罗斯托娃没死 |
[38:11] | if she knew people were coming for her… | 如果她知道有人在找她 |
[38:13] | She’d be the one to protect her parents. | 她会保护她父母 |
[38:16] | 81 and 59. | 81岁和59岁 |
[38:18] | The passenger was 22 years older than Rostova. | 那名乘客比罗斯托娃大22岁 |
[38:22] | Do you have a D.O.B. on the mother? | 你们知道她母亲的出生日期吗 |
[38:23] | We do. She was 22 when Katarina was born. | 知道 卡特莲娜出生的时候 她22岁 |
[38:26] | We didn’t find Katarina, | 我们没找到卡特莲娜 |
[38:27] | but it’s possible we found her mother. | 但我们有可能找到了她母亲 |
[38:35] | ♬你呼吸的每口空气♬ | |
[38:39] | ♬你做出的每个举动♬ | |
[38:43] | ♬你挣脱的每个束缚♬ | |
[38:45] | ♬你踏出的每一步♬ | |
[38:47] | ♬我都会注视着你♬ | |
[38:49] | I’m sorry it turned out this way. | 很抱歉事情变成了这样 |
[38:51] | I am, too. | 我也是 |
[38:52] | ♬每一天♬ | |
[38:54] | There’s so much I want to tell you. | 我有很多事想和你说 |
[38:56] | It’s okay, Mom. | 没事 妈 |
[38:58] | I know everything I need to know. | 我已经知道我需要知道的一切 |
[39:01] | The lady that got me to do this, this Lady Luck, | 是幸运女神让我这么做的 |
[39:03] | I’ll tell you anything you want to know about her. | 关于她的事 你们想知道什么我都会说 |
[39:05] | That’s good, Henry. | 很好 亨利 |
[39:06] | But right now, I’m not interested in Lady Luck. | 但是现在 我对幸运女神不感兴趣 |
[39:09] | First, I want you to tell me everything you know | 首先 有一个叫做第三世界的组织 |
[39:10] | about a group called the Third Estate. | 我要你把自己知道的一切都告诉我 |
[39:18] | Red was right. Henry Morris is connected to the Third Estate. | 红魔说得对 亨利·莫里斯和第三世界有关 |
[39:21] | He gave them state-of-the-art surveillance equipment | 他给了他们最先进的监视设备 |
[39:23] | so they could penetrate high-end security systems | 这样他们就能侵入私人住宅的 |
[39:25] | in private homes. | 高端安保系统 |
[39:27] | Did he give you a name? | 他和你说了名字吗 |
[39:28] | No, they contracted through encrypted wire transfers | 没 他们的交易是通过加密电汇 |
[39:30] | and dead-drops. | 和情报秘密传递点 |
[39:31] | But think about it. The Third Estate is the 99%. | 但是想想看 第三世界就是那99% |
[39:35] | If they’re plotting against America, | 如果他们密谋对付美国 |
[39:37] | where else are they gonna start than by attacking the 1%? | 除了攻击那1% 还能从哪开始呢 |
[39:40] | Yeah, but it’s a pretty big target. | 这目标也太大了 |
[39:41] | Yeah, well, it’s 99% smaller than it was a few minutes ago. | 至少在过去几分钟里我们有所突破 |
[39:45] | I’m gonna go tell Cooper. | 我去和库珀说 |
[39:46] | Keen, hang on a minute. | 基恩 等一下 |
[39:48] | ♬你做出的每个举动 你踏出的每一步♬ | |
[39:51] | ♬我都会注视着你♬ | |
[39:53] | By the way… | 对了 |
[39:55] | I’m sorry I snapped at you before. | 抱歉我之前吼你 |
[39:56] | ♬我都会注视着你♬ | |
[39:59] | You’ve been on Reddington’s case longer than any of us, | 你接手雷丁顿案子的时间比我们都要长 |
[40:02] | and you deserve to know who he really is. | 所以你应该知道他真正的底细 |
[40:03] | ♬你挣脱的每个束缚 你踏出的每一步♬ | |
[40:07] | I owe you one for letting it go. | 我让你停止追查是我欠你的 |
[40:09] | ♬你说过的每句话♬ | |
[40:12] | Anyway, what is it? | 对了 你想说什么 |
[40:15] | It can wait. Let’s go see Cooper. | 那可以晚点说 我们去找库珀吧 |
[40:18] | ♬你违背的每个誓言♬ | |
[40:20] | ♬你假装的每个微笑♬ | |
[40:23] | ♬我都会注视着你♬ | |
[40:25] | ♬每一天♬ | |
[40:26] | ♬你说的每句话♬ | |
[40:28] | ♬你玩过的每个游戏♬ | |
[40:30] | ♬你待过的每个夜晚♬ | |
[40:32] | ♬你呼吸的每口空气♬ | |
[40:35] | ♬你做出的每个举动♬ | |
[40:37] | ♬你踏出的每一步♬ | |
[40:45] | ♬我都会注视着你♬ | |
[40:57] | But it was the wrong example to make. | 但你那样杀一儆百是错的 |
[41:05] | Someone betrayed me. | 有人背叛了我 |
[41:08] | Someone turned me in to the police. | 有人向警方告发了我 |
[41:10] | Yes. But you don’t think it was Smokey. | 是的 但是你不会认为是斯莫科吧 |
[41:14] | No. | 不是 |
[41:16] | But anyone who may know who did, | 但知道是谁的人 |
[41:18] | I want them to come forward and tell me | 我要他们站出来告诉我 |
[41:20] | before more people die. | 不然更多的人会死 |
[41:23] | That’s who the example is for? | 杀一儆百就是为了这个吗 |
[41:25] | The people who know who turned you in? | 知道告发者身份的人 |
[41:28] | If you knew the truth, | 如果你知道真相 |
[41:30] | would you come forward to stop me from taking a life? | 你会站出来阻止我杀人吗 |
[41:35] | – Of course. – Well, then. | -当然会 -那好吧 |
[41:38] | I can only hope that anyone who actually knows | 我只能希望了解情况的人 |
[41:40] | is as principled as you. | 和你一样有原则 |
[41:56] | Hi, Dad. Remember me? | 爸 记得我吗 |
[42:00] | It’s your baby, Moira. | 我是你女儿莫伊拉 |
[42:03] | I don’t know if Mom told you. | 我不知道妈有没有和你说过 |
[42:06] | But it’s your lucky day. | 但今天是你的幸运日 |
[42:09] | I’m gonna be taking over the family business. | 我将会接手家族生意 |